Speaker 1: Now here's a highlight from Coast to Coast AM on iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: And welcome back to Coast to Coast George Nori with you. Doctor Michael Salabak with US. Pioneer in the development of exopolitics. He's the author of a number of books that include Kennedy's Last Stand The Galactic Diplomacy. Doctor Salah was an assistant professor, researcher and residence at the School of International Service at the American University. Matter of fact, he was on the air with US one night talking about how they didn't want him talking about extraterrestrials. I remember that well. He's also the founder of the Exopolitics Institute, a not for profit organization that analyzes the political implications of the extraterrestrial presence. His website is exopolitics dot org, linked up at Coast tocoastam dot com. Michael, you remember that night.
Speaker 3: I do well remember it, Georgia. It was a pretty wild night, and that was a really a gift in a way what happened to me, But I didn't realize that at the time.
Speaker 2: And you have supplied us with some incredible pictures. Then the one on abodofs just boggles my mind.
Speaker 3: It does. I mean, it's one thing to see it in books, another thing to see it yourself and to kind of like confirm that you know, this is no forgery. This this was an image that dates back thousands of years and it's and it's part of a kind of a collection of blips. Kartoush is there in the Abodos temple and it's very clear it shows these advanced flying technologies are helicopters, what looks like a submarine, a tank, a jet craft. And of course all this was done thousands of years ago, so it does support the conclusion that there was advanced technologies used by elites. I don't think the technology was widespread like as it is now. I think the technology was used more by the elites, the kings did the lords of the day.
Speaker 2: What was it like for you lying down in that sarcophagus.
Speaker 3: Oh, it was an amazing experience. You know, it's incredibly it's a very warm place to be in, so you have to really dress accordingly. And when I was in there, everything was vibrating in that sarcophagus. If you try and meditate, and it just seems everything is amplified and there were people around me that were part of this group and they were just allming and chanting, and it was all amplified. And it just was very clear being inside of that sarcophagus that it was designed somehow to amplify the energies of people that are in it. So if you're just meditating, if you are trying to focus on some kind of experience and out of body experience, whatever it is, the energies are going to be amplified. And so it was confirmation to me that this was a very special sarcophagus. And the room itself, the chamber itself, had no r and that was also very revealing because I went to the Valley of the Kings and saw some of the tombs in there, and they were very ornate in terms of the hieroglyphs the cartouches all around the tombs, which is what you would expect from a king or a lord, that they would have stories all around them describing what they had accomplished in their life. But there was none of that in the King's chamber. So that tells me that it wasn't the burial tomb for King Chiops, which is the conventional archaeological position was, in fact, ascension chamber for advanced initiates to be able to achieve out of body experiences, interdimensional travel, or projecting their consciousness out of body to wherever.
Speaker 2: What got you interested in Egypt and ets, Michael.
Speaker 3: Well, I've been always fascinated by the ancient Egyptian connection to extraterrestrials. I remember many years ago coming across the work of Manetho, the Greek historian living in ancient Egypt, and he wrote about the three ages, you know, the age of the gods that lasted for several hundred thousand years. Then there was the age of the Demi gods, which lasted for a few thousand years, and then there was the age of the Pharaohs. The thirty known dynasties that conventional archaeologist accept as accurate. And I always thought it was really strange that conventional archaeology would accept Benito as an authoritative source on the thirty dynasties, the thirty known pharos and their respective dynasties. But yet when it came to these earlier ages of Demi gods or gods, Benito was regarded as putting out this information. I guess and that always struck me as very odd, because the gods were described as these beings that could live for like tens of thousands of years, and I think it's very was well. In fact, I think what the truth was is that these gods were et ceterrestrial visitors and they exercised rule at some point in pre Egyptian or pre Phuronic times, that the gods ruled directly, that they developed some genetic hybrids, and then they ruled through these hybrids for thousands of years, and then at some point, according to the dating of Menitho, where we're talking around three thousand, one hundred BC, that you had the first of the Egyptian pharaohs, and so you had human rulers. But it just meant that the gods kind of receded into the background, but they were still there. They were still highly regarded, worshiped, revered, and I think that they played a continued role in helping guide Egyptian society towards greater truths and using advanced technologies responsibly.
Speaker 2: Michael, why are these Egyptian gods, why are they depicted with animal heads on their heads?
Speaker 3: Well, that's a fascinating question, George. I know mental archaeologists will say, well, well those are masks, and I think there were societies that would use masks for a variety of purposes. I know many evil European society you had masks used by elites, and that they were shown in the art, but was always very clear these were masks. You don't get that in the hieroglyphs and the cartouches, that they don't show masks, even though the archeologists will say that, well you know that these are these beings with lion heads or with bird heads. These are just masks used to designate that that particular rule I had animal like characteristics. I mean the falcon or the hawk, for example. Would you know someone with very keen discrimination who could saw high that there was associated with the sun in some way, that was the explanation. But I think if we look carefully at all of the available data, I think what we're looking at different humanoid extraterrestrials, that there were avian beings. Some extraterrestrials had Alian characteristics, bird heads. You had some with reptilian characteristics. You had some with fear lion or lion characteristics. And so I think that really when we look at the Egyptian gods and how they were depicted. I think that the artwork that's recorded designates exactly what we've seen that these beings did look that way. Now, were they shape shifters? Could they project a human form? I think You look at the god Horus, I think yes, I think he probably could because some of the the pictures they show him as with a human with human features. Others show him with the falcon head. So I think that some of these beings either use technology or mind control or some kind of ability to be able to shape shift. But the bottom line, I think that these gods with these animal heads were really descriptions of these non human extraterrestrial visitors from other worlds that look exactly the way they were depicted.
Speaker 2: Michael, who were the god? The lion people?
Speaker 3: Well, the line people, I mean they are associated with the Serious Star System. Now, in my extra politics research over the years, I've come across many contactees or channelers describing Lion people from the Serious Star System. So what you have, and of course the Pyramids, the Great Pyramids, and the Stinks are connected with the Serious Star System, as well as the Belt of Orion, the Belt of Orion points directly to the serious star system, which is the brightest star in our night sky. And the lion people revered in the ancient ancient Egyptian society. So I don't think it's a stretch to say that the designation of the of the lion beings. I mean, you have, of course the Sphinx itself that shows this kind of human lion hybrid being. You have the the avenue of the Sphinxes also in places like Abados that stretches the mild. I mean, that's that's amazing. I don't know. I mean, I know you have an Egyptian background, George, so I'm sure you've recalled the avenue of the Sphinxes that shows all of these lion beings there, and so it shows that how revered the lions were in ancient Egyptian society. And I think it's because these lion beings had this tremendous wisdom that they shared, that they were great guides, healers, teachers, and that was something that was widespread in Egyptian society.
Speaker 2: There seems to be no question Michael, that in et presence affected ancient Egypt.
Speaker 3: I would say that's definitely the case. I think that when we look at these different beings that you noted in the ancient artwork, and you look at the technologies that were displayed at cases like the Temple of Abados, there were beings with the leg of advanced technologies that were interacting with the ancient Egyptians. And I think that there are places in Egypt that show this, this cooperation between the different et beings. I think there's this temple Coomba in the Abydos region of Upper Egypt, and in it showed the temple of Horace and Sobek, the crocodile headed god. And what when you tour that that particular temple and look at all the glips, you see the different gods interacting, working with one another. And I looked at that, and what the impression I came away with was that this wasn't a temple of worship, This was actually an academy of higher learning. I think that what many of those temples were, and Omba would be one of them, were places where these different gods openly interacted with the humans at the time, and they had places of learning healing where there was the exchange of knowledge and information and technologies, and I think that this was very important for me. I mean for me in terms of the egypt troup was really the highlight because I saw that while in the ancient Egyptian society you actually had extensive cooperation between these different types of extraterrestrial visitors, whether they were human looking, whether they were lion or feline looking, or whether they were reptilian looking or avian looking beings, that they were cooperating with one another. And that's exactly what the Temple of Horrors and Sorbet describes, that this was a place where the gods shared knowledge and wisdom with one another. So yeah, I think it's a fascinating time. And I think that's where we're heading today as a society, because that's what my exopolitics research is showing, is that these different humanoid beings are interacting with us today and in the future there will be similar academies or places of higher learning where the different gods or extraterrestrials come together to teach like minded humans the history of the universe, advanced healing, advanced technologies.
Speaker 2: Michael, give us a verbal description of what you think happened in terms of ET's landing and ancient Egypt in what the Egyptians, the indigenous people of the time might have done.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, I think that there's two processes happening here that are very important. One is the connection between ancient Egypt and Atlantis. I think that Atlantis was a place of incredible technology in learning, where the Atlanteans did interact very much with extraterrestrial visitors, that the Atlanteans had their own advanced technologies, and that the Atlanteans, some of the Atlanteans move of upcoming birth changes, and so many of them were relocated to Egypt to find places where they could preserve their technology, their history, their records, and they chose different locations in Egypt, and they built the pyramids. So now the extraterrestrials were working with the Atlanteans. And I think one of the extraterrestrials is a very interesting figure called tools or Jahuti, and he was very much involved in building the pyramids, and I think he built the pyramids with the assistance of the extraterrestrials. And these were built with Atlantean no how and technologies. So moving those very large blocks into positions, I think that was very easy using some kind of resonant frequency technology where they would levitate very large blocks and shape them exactly how they needed to be molded to form the pyramids. So what I believe happened was that the pyramids were built extensively with the help of extraterrestrials using Atlantean technologies, with these Atlantean refugees. And you know, while there were Egyptian laborers, I don't think they would have made the difference, or I mean, the conventional archaeologists say, well that the pyramids were built with the help of tens of thousands of slaves. I don't think that was required at all. I think it was very much a high tech endeavor, using whatever levitation technologies were in use at the time to be able to position everything. So yeah, so I think Egypt was a society that had extensive cooperation between these Atlantean refugees, extraterrestrial visitors, and the local Egyptians who were unlike absorbing all of this incredible information that was given to them, and whatever it was that was shared with them lasted for thousands of years and even up to the present day. You can see echoes of that in Egyptian society that there's this kind of reverence for the past because they knew great things had happened. And I think in a way that even though Egypt is still the deeply Islamic country Islam, I think it's about eighty five percent of the population practice Sunni Islam, but I think that there's this reverence and this understanding of the past as fundamental for shaping Egyptian identity. And I think that all dates from this knowledge, this kind of collective awareness that there was this incredible period in time where there was this extensive cooperation that's been largely forgotten.
Speaker 1: Now listen to more Coast to Coast AM every weeknight at one am Eastern and go to Coast to coastam dot com for more