Speaker 1: The best bits of the week with Morgan. It's Listener Q and Daytime. We're Morgan in a show member answer almost all your questions Abby. Weekend.
Speaker 2: It is Listener Q and A Time. I'm joined by Abby this weekend and as always, starting out with some shout outs because we need some more feel good good news in the world. Teagan, I just want to say you and Abby are amazing and do your jobs fantastically.
Speaker 3: You and Abby are also don't let lunchbox get down.
Speaker 1: Oh boom, that's wrong.
Speaker 2: Stephanie would from Illinois. I love your voice and I love you. Oh NaNs love listening to you girls talk about ICT. Julie from Hutchison, Kansas, Yes, Kansas, wishing you the best on your event.
Speaker 3: I know it will be amazing. Sherry from Maryland.
Speaker 1: Oh that's so nice.
Speaker 3: Thank you with some good things.
Speaker 2: So we did talk a little bit about your big event happening.
Speaker 3: This weekend on part one, so if you want to.
Speaker 2: Get a full breakdown, go check that out. But Jane from Cincinnati wants to know if you found.
Speaker 3: A guitar player for your big gig out in California.
Speaker 1: I did, Okay, I found one. Yes, I don't want.
Speaker 3: You don't have to talk about it more than I just so you found one.
Speaker 1: I did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I'm excited, Okay, very exciting. Are you still working on new music? Ali and Louisiana, who says you are her favorite on the show?
Speaker 3: Oh? Thank you?
Speaker 1: Yeah I am. I do have another. I have a song that's like ready to be cut called ex Boyfriend material that I'm actually singing out at the event. But then, like I said, I'm going to use some of the money to like record new songs and I'm going to start writing because I wanted. My goal was to get five songs that I wrote, you know, myself, and put it out to the world. So that's my goal. So that will be next after this. I've just been like, there's been a lot happening. I've been busy, but I have too.
Speaker 2: So part one again, we really kind of extensively talked about all this, so you can go check that out. Do you have a demo of the ex Boyfriend one or do you have like a vocal of anything any kind?
Speaker 3: Not?
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 3: Do you give us a lyric?
Speaker 1: Oh, I can't.
Speaker 3: Well this spot, so I can give you a say. I can do a little buffering here if you need.
Speaker 1: To, like think, I'm not gonna think, how's it going.
Speaker 3: Prepare your voice or however you mean to do it. But she has a new song and she's been playing it at a place here in town, and then she plays she's gonna play it this weekend.
Speaker 1: But it goes a little bit like this. Wait, he's a hardbreak walking too, smooth talking, get you falling, with lips so kissable. He's good ed hotting, those red flags flying, he's hot ass sin Buddy's ex boyfriend material. Those lips are kissable.
Speaker 3: I'm blushing.
Speaker 1: It's one of those songs. Okay, Yeah, it's a little sassy. I like a sassy song. I know one of my co writers, Chelsea Stallings, she like harmonizes on it and she sounds so good. So it's like super sassy and I.
Speaker 2: Love I love a sassy female anthem and that kind of sounds like what it is, but like.
Speaker 1: It's a lot more. The way I just sang it now is not so that. But that was just a little taste.
Speaker 3: No, I like the taste. I put you on the spot too. That was on me, all right?
Speaker 2: Were you offending when Scuba asked you to step out? Of the pictures from Maggie.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't say offended. It was just more like, oh my gosh, what does this mean? Am I gonna get? Am I about to?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: But I understand, you know, like I understand where he's coming from, because I also I did kind of feel like, ooh, should I be here? Like I feel like they need one without me, like behind the scenes just more like an on air only people. So I understand. But I was just like, why is he speaking for me? I don't know. Yeah, Like you know, but I wasn't really offended because I understood it, but I also was reading into it because I'm an overthinker, and I was like, are they about to fire me?
Speaker 3: Like what does this mean? Are you just gonna come at me this way?
Speaker 1: What's going on? Are you announcing right now?
Speaker 3: That?
Speaker 1: Like? But yeah, it was just kind of funny.
Speaker 3: You know, if it makes you feel any better.
Speaker 2: I joined the show right after they took the last one, like literally within days, and it has been seven years.
Speaker 1: Which I just cannot believe. Because we send out pictures sometimes to sign.
Speaker 3: I have signed so many things that don't even have me on it, and I was like, why am I signing this, Yeah.
Speaker 1: There's someone with Bobby Amy, Eddie, Lunchbox Ray and Mike d right, and it's all just kind of like, yeah, so.
Speaker 2: Morgan, the other Morgan or number one was in that photo and they took her out, okay, and so they printed those, which is great because it at least has majority of the people on it. But like I would sign these things and everybody would sign next to their face, and I'm like, here's.
Speaker 1: Me down at the bottom. Why am I signing this? This skills weird that I'm signing this right? Why was it so hard for seven years? Why could we not get like I.
Speaker 3: Know, I don't know Elson.
Speaker 2: I tried every year every year. It wasn't even like I needed to be in it. It was like a we need up photos for our affiliates. Like I was on a marketing perspective. People were constantly asking us for photos of the whole show, and they would hear people talking and They're like, who is this and they wouldn't see them, so they're I was constantly fielding questions of like, hey, can we get like an updated photo? And I was sending off Pimp and Joy photos because those were the only ones that had everybody in them.
Speaker 3: And now to the defense, we did have people.
Speaker 2: Over the course of like those seven years that would come in, like we had Hillary as part of the show. We also had another phone screener at one point, like we had people in there.
Speaker 1: But at no point in time during any.
Speaker 3: Of that did we ever get new photos.
Speaker 2: And so people would just constantly ask and we'd have Pimp and joy photos and those would be like our marketing photos because those were the only ones with everybody in them.
Speaker 1: That is so wild to me. Yeah, I just I don't understand. Yeah, and I know we take a lot for like the Thanksgiving and Christmas pictures, but like and I would use those, I would use those.
Speaker 2: That's why I started taking the Thanksgiving photos toos because I started using them. But the problem was is like they weren't aren't generic enough that I can use them year round. I could really only use him in the fall, and then obviously Christmas I can only use in December. So I was just constantly sitting out just random group photos when people would ask for these things. So if it helps, this has been a struggle for many, many years to get new photos.
Speaker 1: When am I gonna get him back? Another seven years hopefully not hopefully not.
Speaker 2: I think soon, I like within the next week. Oh it's Josea, who is really awesome and like spearheading all that. I think he told Scuba like two weeks from when we took him, so we'll get at least a few kind of options. It was even hard to because I need like updated photos of Bobby for different things, and I'd get I'd have like the Raging Idiots photos. I was just using so many different things, Like, guys, I need new marketing tools.
Speaker 1: Is not working, I know, so if it helps.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and the awkwardness the photos have just caused a lot awkward and they have.
Speaker 1: Wow, glad I was here for that.
Speaker 2: Whoo all behind the scenes for everybody. Okay, we're gonna take a quick break. We'll be right back. What has changed since the Bully Expert was on between you and Lunchbox if anything.
Speaker 1: Let's see. Well, I guess we haven't really talked about my singing on air, so he hasn't really had a chance that is true, you know, so I guess we're gonna have to test that because he's been I guess a little nicer, like in the hallways. I mean but we're just not talking about my singing. That's really when he's like, mean, yeah, I guess.
Speaker 3: So maybe as long as the singing is a void it talked about, it won't.
Speaker 1: Be Yeah, anything good happening to me. I'm just not gonna talk about. Then there won't be bullying because I can't add. That's so sad, but yeah, I understand. But the thing is is he didn't think he was doing anything wrong. Like when the Bully came on, he was saying, like, I'm bullying him by singing because he doesn't want to hear it, and I'm like, I understand, Like I will take constructive criticism all day, like, and I feel like he could also say things nicer like instead of just being like, oh, you're terror like I don't want to listen, like you're horrible, you're off key, you're nasally like, I feel like you could just be like, hey, you might want to like work on it a little bit, or hey you want to continue your voice lessons, like I think there's nicer ways to say it. Yeah, and he would just come straight at him right, like he's not gonna do that, and like he thought I was bullying him, you know, somebody shared with me on Instagram, and I love this because I've just been getting so many people who have been hitting me up about.
Speaker 3: My banks or whatever. They just have lots of opinions.
Speaker 2: And somebody wrote, I was told, if like, you can only comment on something if it's something that person can change within five seconds. So oh, if they have something within their teeth, if they have something stuck on them, if their hair's like crazy messy, what something that they can change within five seconds. If they can't change it within five seconds, don't say anything about it.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: And I think that's such a good rule of thumb. It came from somewhere, they quoted somebody. It's somewhere.
Speaker 3: Somebody owns this thing, they said it. I don't know where it came from, but a listener wrote it to me in the DMS, and I thought it was really cool to pass on.
Speaker 1: That is awesome.
Speaker 3: I can't change lunchbox. Can learn from that. I know.
Speaker 1: I can't change my voice, okay.
Speaker 3: Exactly in five seconds, right.
Speaker 1: And you know what's funny is I went to the doctor for something else, like it was for my jaw, like tmj oh worst, Yeah, it's so bad and I had to get an X ray in my whole like face, yeah, And I was like, hey, do I have a deviated septem? Because I listened to Lunchbox where he's like, your voice is nasally that you may have a devated septum. I was like, oh my gosh, actually that's should I check on that? And they said no, they said my sinuses look great, and I was like, well I don't know then, Okay, this is my voice.
Speaker 3: This is why saying things is harmful.
Speaker 1: It is saying things one time.
Speaker 2: Sure, somebody could probably get it to roll off their back and whatever. But when somebody hears something repeatedly, they're gonna internalize it even with out knowing. And you probably didn't even realize you were internalizing it until you were in that appointment to say hey do I have this? When before you never would have You never even would have.
Speaker 3: Thought twice to ask that question.
Speaker 2: Like, this is what people don't realize of constantly saying harmful things.
Speaker 3: I get it.
Speaker 2: Everybody is allowed to have opinions, you're allowed to feel things, but you're not necessarily allowed to constantly say them to other people. Like I often go with the thought process that like we're on this giant floating rock. Why are we making it harder on each other? Life is already very difficult without people spewing mean things for no reason, and the Internet has made people very brave. But this is why it's so harmful, because you just don't realize the words that have an impact on people depending on what they've been through. I don't care if you think you're talking to the strongest person on earth. It is going to internalize for somebody across the board.
Speaker 1: Oh for sure.
Speaker 2: And somebody may even see your comment and internalize it. Like somebody could see Lunchboxes comments to you and like you're a horrible singer, and they're like, well, I'm probably a horrible singer. I don't want to pursue this, and you know what, they could be the next freaking carry Underwood. But because they saw somebody's comments to somebody else, they're like, don't.
Speaker 3: I don't want to deal with that.
Speaker 1: Right, I know it makes you not want to, Like I've not wanted to post myself singing online sometimes because I'm like I don't want to get the hate, the unnecessary hate. But also it's like I should just be like I don't care.
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, but like building that tough skin is so hard. It's not an easy task. And it's also take it from somebody who has very tough skin. Because I have been through a lot of things, I still get bothered by it. I could again be the toughest person in the world, and I'm still going to be impacted by hurtful words because that's just human nature. We don't like to be hurt. We don't like to feel bad about ourselves. If you don't like to feel bad about yourself, why are you making somebody else feel bad?
Speaker 1: I know you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like, you don't want to feel that way, So why are you gonna make somebody else feel that way?
Speaker 1: Because that makes them feel better?
Speaker 3: It is it's an insecurity thing, you know. Yeah, they feel better when they express that opinion.
Speaker 2: And I think opinions are great. I just think there's a way to share them that's not hurtful.
Speaker 1: Most like you're.
Speaker 3: Saying, yes, it's just the way you feel so inclined that you have to share. I personally don't feel like I have to share my opinion ninety nine percent of the time unless they're my good friends and they're sitting there saying, hey, what.
Speaker 2: Do I do the I'm like, yeah, I'll talk to you, i'll push you, I'll be your challenger.
Speaker 3: But I'm not going to do that unless it's asked for or warranted.
Speaker 1: It's wild to me. I've watched a lot of videos online, but I've never thought to be like, oh, I'm going to comment something mean. I've never thought that. It's very strange. No, I don't think that's strange. That's probably I think that's normal.
Speaker 3: It's just like just you know, yeah, just take it for what it is.
Speaker 1: If you don't like it, just keep scrolling. That's that's what I do.
Speaker 2: You know, Well, but I'm glad you haven't had any experience with anything yet and hopefully.
Speaker 3: Nothing.
Speaker 1: Hopefully we'll have changed for the better. We're just gonna say, I don't think there's going to be just because he said, he said, I'm bullying him. So he totally missed the whole You missed the whole thing. But you know, maybe he'll show.
Speaker 2: It was over his head, much like technology. Okay, Kate and California wanted boyfriend to updates.
Speaker 3: You have any updates on your boyfriend?
Speaker 1: I really don't know it's life and go oh yeah happy. Yeah. We went to a water park on Father's Day, so that was fun.
Speaker 3: Oh fun. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Nashville Shores, it's really cool. Have you been there?
Speaker 3: I haven't.
Speaker 1: I've heard a lot about it. Awesome, like it was, I haven't feel like.
Speaker 3: A legit water park er. Is it on a fake beach?
Speaker 1: Because I've heard both so so it's on the lake, so it's a fake beach. Basically they're sand Yeah, but yeah, it's like Nashville Shores, but it goes into the lake. But they also they have like a lazy river, a wavepool, all these slots.
Speaker 3: Oh I love a lazy river.
Speaker 1: H it was really cool. Is it like Derby's water park?
Speaker 3: Because I love Derby's water.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, I love that place. What's it called?
Speaker 3: Dang now? I can't remember.
Speaker 1: Also, did you ever go to Barnacle Bills? Do you remember that? I was very rock River rapid Brock River Raper. That's so fun, so much fun. That lazy River is bomb.
Speaker 3: It is. Barnacle Bills sounds familiar, but I don't remember.
Speaker 1: It probably closed when I was like seven, like I was very young, and so you probably barely remember it.
Speaker 2: Both Abby and I are from wich Shot, Kansas, so if we're talking, sorry into that.
Speaker 1: Barnacle Bills was in Wichita when I was a kid, and it was so fun.
Speaker 3: And then they closed her to find it fantasy.
Speaker 1: Oh Barnacle Bills.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, I didn't realize there was a water park. I was not like thinking in that direction, but yes, I had been there. I was at it was Barnacle Bills and then it became the WYMCA West yms Ya water Park, and then.
Speaker 3: Rock River Rapids came. I feel like it was the Order of Wichita water Parks. Yeah, that's a throwback, man.
Speaker 1: Or we'd go to Kansas City for what's.
Speaker 3: One in Kings City?
Speaker 1: Wownds up? Fun? Yeah, that was worlds of fun.
Speaker 3: Well fun. I'm glad you guys had a fun water park day.
Speaker 1: Yeah. How is How are you guys doing? Crushing it?
Speaker 3: You know? So happy? Life is good?
Speaker 1: Yeah you complain.
Speaker 2: He's about to come home for my sister's wedding with me.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, wait when is that.
Speaker 3: Over July fourth?
Speaker 1: Okay, oh yeah that's coming up. Oh that'll be awesome.
Speaker 3: I'm really excited.
Speaker 1: That's big.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sisters getting married really excited I got to ride a made of honor speech, but.
Speaker 3: Not excited about that. I'm nervous. And then yeah, he gets to meet the whole fam.
Speaker 1: Wow, a big weekend. That is big.
Speaker 2: Rachel and Southern Illinois wanted to know if our boyfriends have met, and they did, and they bought did.
Speaker 1: They really did? Like we looked over and I'm like, what do you guys? Okay, are you guys best friends?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: Like this has happened with a few of my friends now with man in uniform.
Speaker 3: So this happened at the wedding Abby and Abby.
Speaker 2: And her boyfriend were there and so were I at Lauren are one of our producer's weddings, and we were all having a great time. They got along super great and they were like over in a corner. We thought they were exchanging numbers. So the other night I was with Hillary I used to work on the show, and her boyfriend and a bunch of my other girlfriends.
Speaker 1: But our boyfriends were there.
Speaker 2: And we were sitting at this ice cream bar, like having milkshakes, and we look over and the boys are sitting at the Mexican restaurant bar. This is like a little market area and they were having margarita. It's like dying laughing, Like they had been best friends forever and I'm like, what is going on right now?
Speaker 1: Like they look like they're on a broad date and turn off.
Speaker 2: They became like best friends. So this is like a common occurrence that is happening with Man and Uniform.
Speaker 1: That's a good that's a good sign. Yeah, it's just like, you know, he's easy to talk to, and.
Speaker 2: He's super easy to talk to for sure. But it's funny because he's not like he's not like me. I'm like a super social butterfly and I'll you know, make new friends wherever I go. He's much more calm, like reserved. Yeah, so watching these things transpires been hilarious.
Speaker 3: Because I'm like, this is not what is going on? But he Yeah, he loved your boyfriend. He thought he was great.
Speaker 1: Oh I know the same he did too, Like he was like, I would hang out with him again. I'm like, okay, so demanded Uniform.
Speaker 3: He was like, I would hang out with him again.
Speaker 1: It's really funny.
Speaker 2: Well, apparently we got to get him back together. We're the ones that are separating them. We are all right, We'll be right back, all right, runners Unite. Jessica from North Carolina registered for her first half marathon, which is so exciting.
Speaker 3: Congratulations Jessica.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be great.
Speaker 2: Tips of what to listen to while running to not get bored says music isn't cutting it anymore?
Speaker 1: Oh, what to listen to? Well, here's the thing. I'm someone I don't listen to anything.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, you're so like lunchbox.
Speaker 1: I don't get it. I don't understand you people. The sounds of nature, like just so the one that I do fifteen miles, thirteen thirteen point whatever, it's still long. I'm trying to think. I just like, I don't think a podcast is really gonna pump you up. I don't know if I would need music. Like, here's the thing during half marathons, there's people cheering on the side, like you want the energy from the sidelines coming at you. And even my boyfriend he did the half marathon and he always runs with music, but he didn't. It was like the greatest thing for him. And I don't know if you're doing the rock and roll half marathon, but they have bands that play, you know, and there's like it's just it's endless energy.
Speaker 3: Isn't there like stretches where there's nothing, well.
Speaker 1: There has to be there, there is, but it's fine. You're running, like, take it all in, take in the environment, taken the bird.
Speaker 3: Turbing, and the snake's southering and the car's buzzy and.
Speaker 1: The snake's where are you running? I don't know in the wilderness.
Speaker 3: I was just coming up with like description.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: You can.
Speaker 1: There's like police officers that are there that are blocking off the road. You can say hi to them, You're thank you. Motivation for Jessico. No, there's little kids there that want high fives. You can go over to them and give them high fives. There's signs you can read. People are holding up funny signs. But not everywhere though, Well in Nashville it is. They line the streets, they line them. There's never a stretch. Honestly, there's probably one where I was like, oh man, this is rough. Maybe you could turn on a song there, but I really wouldn't recommend it. You're gonna hate.
Speaker 2: Me for this, Okay, justic I'm not sure if that helped you at all, but maybe it did. Maybe you're not you know, maybe this is a I'm not a runner, so I'm giving you a hard time.
Speaker 3: But I don't know.
Speaker 2: There could be more of a sentiment among most runners where they don't listen to stuff.
Speaker 1: I say, like just taking the scenery around you, Like look around if you're going in your city, Like there's gonna be things you don't you haven't seen before that you haven't noticed because you're driving. Now you have the opportunity to look around and be like, oh that's cool, that's a cool building. Take it in, pick it all in.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm really really happy for you.
Speaker 1: You got this good luck. I am very happy for you.
Speaker 3: Just enjoy it. Abby's crazy, where's my other? Going to Disney and haven't watched the movies in years?
Speaker 1: On my eighties?
Speaker 3: Baby? Any Rex? And I'm not sure Abby, excuse me?
Speaker 1: I stopped. I start. I did watch movies as a kid, and then I stopped as an Ariel a little Mermaid.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't know that you need to watch any Disney movies to go to Disney.
Speaker 1: It'll bring back all the memories when you're there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like it comes flooding back if you want to.
Speaker 2: There are like things there. It's just there's things from every movie. So if you're going and you like you're a big Star Wars person, maybe watch some of those because there is a huge Star Wars area.
Speaker 3: There is a really cool Avatar ride.
Speaker 2: But like, each movie kind of has their own things, so you have to watch so many movies to like truly get that whole experience if you're worried about that.
Speaker 1: But I don't think you do.
Speaker 2: I don't think you go and you're like, oh my gosh, I forgot what happened. I think you see all the characters and all the memories come flooding back. Because I don't know that you need to watch anything, but if you would really like to, there's Toy Story World, There's Avatar, There's Pirates of the Caribbean.
Speaker 1: If you just want to like get in the.
Speaker 2: Mood, there's Tron that's a new one. I assume you're going to Disney World. There's Monsters Ink.
Speaker 1: Oh, there's so many.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like, if you want to get just in maybe in the Disney vibe, maybe watch Toy Story the first one, Monsters Inc.
Speaker 3: And maybe watch a Star Wars movie.
Speaker 1: And maybe they'll get you like a full mixture of.
Speaker 3: Things happening Beauty and the Beast. The only beating the Beast one is like this teacup ride for children.
Speaker 1: That's the one. I'm thinking.
Speaker 3: Have you been to Disney It's been forever.
Speaker 1: I used to go to disney Land all the time in California. Okay, I went to Disney World once, but I rode the Hollywood Tower of Terror all the time. That was my favorite.
Speaker 3: Oh you crazy? Is that when I hated? I cried, really, I cried as a full blown thirty year old adult.
Speaker 1: I cried, No, you did not why because it was scary? I hate drops?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, And I got forced to go on the ride because I was there and it was Guardians the Galaxy themed. Oh yeah, they changed it right, and I wanted to experience it because I love Marvel And I was sitting there shaking when I got the ride, and I had tears coming down my face. But I don't even know how they got there.
Speaker 1: That's not fun. Okay, that's not fun.
Speaker 3: I screamed a lot.
Speaker 2: It was like the Scream Floor, but Tower of Terror, Guardians of the Galaxy, Yeah, it is really What movies would.
Speaker 3: You tell her to watch? Based on your experience? It distantly?
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, it's been forever because when I went, I was like a kid. I watched I mean, I went on Batman. Remember that.
Speaker 3: I don't know that Batman's there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there was a Batman ride. Are you talking about Universals? I was like Batman? Is it a Disney property? Okay, I would be old school. Then I would be like Aladdin, Beauty and the Beast, all the princess movies, Cinderella.
Speaker 3: Okay, yes, Cinderella is a good one because they're gonna.
Speaker 1: Be walking around.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's a live action remake of Cinderella. It's also really good. Okay, getchen the vibe.
Speaker 1: That's my favorite part is them walking around, you know, like the princesses and then the.
Speaker 3: Did you go up and like meet the princesses? Yeah, of course, yeah my number did. Really you looked at them all? Well there were so many kids around.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I was letting all the kids enjoy that was there for the rides in the experience, not as much the meat and greets, although I did meet Bumblebee at Universal and I did geek out.
Speaker 1: Really Yeah, this is reminded me, just makes me want to go now, it's been too long. I was a kid.
Speaker 3: You're about to be out in California, you go pop over real quick. Total. I don't know how close Disneyland is to where you'll be.
Speaker 1: Though, I don't Yeah, I don't know. Maybe far away California, yeah, probably.
Speaker 2: Our last question, what's your favorite wichita restaurant? Kindra and Wichita, Bella Luna, Oh, Bella.
Speaker 3: Hummus is so bod so good. That's a really good one.
Speaker 1: And they're Bella Maggie House salad. I love that. It's really good too.
Speaker 3: The dressing okay, but the hummus to try that next time I'm there.
Speaker 1: The hummus and peda, I've never found any as good as there. It's so creamy.
Speaker 3: They put something in it, they put something that's why you love it.
Speaker 1: And yeah, I got it. I took home a thing every time because I got fifty percent.
Speaker 3: Of there every single time.
Speaker 1: I was also every shift.
Speaker 3: They're not even just their Peter butre but also the Crunchy want too. The crunchy one is really good. It's so good.
Speaker 1: I love homegrown Mmm.
Speaker 2: Their breakfast is so bomb like really, every time I go home, I have to have it. And it's a chain that I have to have every time I go home. It's good Since because we don't have one of those here, and it's my favorite.
Speaker 1: Oh good sense, Yeah, oh, I forgot about that place.
Speaker 2: No sandwich place, like, no sandwich chain compares to Goodsins.
Speaker 1: Really. How about what's it called? What's here? Jersey Mike, Jersey Mikes.
Speaker 3: I do like Jersey Mikes, so they have a good gluten free option, but No Good Since is just so fresh.
Speaker 2: Something about their freshness of their ingredients is so good.
Speaker 3: So that's all I got for Mexican.
Speaker 1: I love Felipees. It's like family owned and I've been going there since I was a baby.
Speaker 3: So good. Good one.
Speaker 1: It's like it's in east It's on the east side, the one I've always had.
Speaker 3: All the restaurants on the east side.
Speaker 1: There's one called Barnards that's on the west side.
Speaker 3: I have seen it. It's a giant barn.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it has the best roast beef sandwiches ever in barbecue.
Speaker 3: I was gonna suggest Red Rock have been a Red Rock Red.
Speaker 1: Rock Canyon girl. Yea, Yeah, it's really good. They have bomb salads. They're like house out or whatever.
Speaker 3: Is the best out I've ever had?
Speaker 2: Oh my God, and I always get cornbread because it's also really tasty there, really, and they have really good mashed potatoes.
Speaker 3: Clearly I have a vegetar and you can tell what I'm meaning.
Speaker 1: But yeah, that sounds good and I'm hungry.
Speaker 3: I't me too. Any others you want to have before we jump out of here?
Speaker 1: I don't think so. Free firebirds, free birds. I think that might be a chain.
Speaker 3: I just ate there for the first time last time I was home, and I do think it is a chain. But that's okay, it's your favor.
Speaker 1: Which one?
Speaker 2: Is it?
Speaker 1: Free bread? Rock might be too, okay?
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 1: Free birds? Firebirds? I don't know, because there's definitely both. Oh shoot, okay, well that doesn't happen.
Speaker 3: One of them is a burrita place.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's not that one. I don't know. Let me look it up for you.
Speaker 3: Free birds, which dog?
Speaker 1: I think it's firebird? Okay, I think so too. Yeah, firebirds, firebirds. It's really good.
Speaker 3: Oh my goodness, free bird, firebird.
Speaker 1: All the birds, all of them?
Speaker 3: All right? Abby, thanks for joining me. Tell people they can find you.
Speaker 1: On Instagram at Abby Lee Anderson and on Twitter at singing Abby.
Speaker 3: Love it and you can find me out web Girl Morgan and the show at Bobby Bone Show. Everybody have a fabulous weekend. Abby once again, good luck, thank you so incredible and you will crush it.
Speaker 1: Oh thank you. I'm excited you're well. Bye everybody. Bye. That's the best bits of the week with Morgan. Thanks for listening.
Speaker 3: Be sure to check out the other two parts this weekend.
Speaker 2: Go follow the show on all social platforms.
Speaker 1: Followed web Girl Morgan to submit your listener questions for next week's episode.