Speaker 1: Dopple Ganger. That's fire. I like the curl.
Speaker 2: The curl is is it wet or dry? That shit looked dry.
Speaker 1: Michael Cage had a nice curl though his ship was wet. Yeah, yeah, you had a nice curl.
Speaker 2: His shit used to shine. I remember shout out Michael Cage.
Speaker 1: Man back.
Speaker 3: Cage is knocking the ass out too, So I'm like, you're right, I am resembling him a little bit.
Speaker 1: He gonna out.
Speaker 2: Welcome back to Unplug weekly. Me and Jack are chopping up about what's going on. Jack, before I ask you how you doing. One second, please let me grab something real quick.
Speaker 1: What you got that brother? You said just gonna get me one food.
Speaker 2: I'm going to I got one. This is the one.
Speaker 1: Hey. I know one thing though, Just keep it real with me, keep it. You just had that ship. You didn't had that ship on in the first half.
Speaker 2: I was wearing it and I was sweating because I was mad, and I took it off.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: I called everybody everybody that I text, everybody in my family because my brother got my my little brother.
Speaker 1: That past got everybody for not.
Speaker 3: His family, and they all sitting there like, man, I can't believe these motherfuckers.
Speaker 1: After the game, I knew it. I know you didn't. You did not know nothing. I did that.
Speaker 2: I hoped we would walk them down, but none. That first half, all sweating, I smoked three joints. I don't even smoked that much weed anymore, Like I smoked three joints. I was mad as a motherfucker, especially too, because see Webb was talking Ship. I told him to stop talking, y'all. I used to just pay attention to the game, and in the first half they was running through us. Stepped up, man, they gotta have We'll get into that a little bit later, but uh. First off, congratulations and the rest of the team. We were nominated for an NAACP Image Award, one of five finalists Outstanding Podcasting, Art, Sports and Entertainment. Congratulations to all the other nominees.
Speaker 1: This is dope. Jack could work, Bro, and congratulations to you as well, INNI. Team man.
Speaker 3: Anytime we get acknowledged for our hall work is always a good thing, especially by the NAACP.
Speaker 2: Definitely, so we'll be out there suit can booty to hopefully Ship winning the award. Y'all. Make sure you vote. Voting ins March tenth. You can click the link in our bio and you can vote. Also, another congratulations in order the Oak Hill Basketball Hall of Fame. You're getting your jersey retired in the Hall of Fame at oak Hill May Congratulations.
Speaker 3: Thanks Bro, and congratulations to you too for the spinning inducted into the Sacramento Sports Hall of Fame. I think for both of us to be getting any type of acknowledgement of our ward for basketball as good for us because you know, we did the stuff that did show up on the stat sheet. So to be recognized by Sacramento and by high school it's award that I actually wanted.
Speaker 1: It feels good.
Speaker 2: So yeah, Mima's football too, that was really where I put all the work in at But yeah, no, definitely dope. Congratulations. You got a good group of people going in there with you. So we'll be out there representing recap man LA. We've had two dope runs.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: We had to run in New York. There was dope. We just came back and knocked the LA out first off of snoop in Keishawn Johnson, Rich Paul Cheating Chung. We had a cool little run.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: Actually, shout out Deon Taylor for letting us use the building. Thoughts on the l thoughts on the last two weeks. Man, we've had a nice little run.
Speaker 3: I'm just thankful, man, thank god, We're off to a great start this year, new partnership.
Speaker 1: Everything's going great, man.
Speaker 3: Just to guess, we haven't and I think we're starting to make I guess even more comfortable than our previous guests already were, you know, considering you know when they see the Bust of Rhymes episode, how some of his people saying, man Buster never said that before. So I'm just I'm just I'm just excited to start we getting off to with the new team, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Everything's been a blessing, Jack.
Speaker 2: There's been a crazy increase of scoring of late in the NBA. Look just dropped seventy three, and b the week before dropped seventy bucks sixty two, CAT sixty two. You had an interesting stat when we were going when we were going through the walkthrough, what was your stat you said you.
Speaker 3: Saw and from nineteen eighty five to two thousand and four it was eight sixty point games, and the last thirteen months it's been nine.
Speaker 1: No defense, So I see why Steve Kirk complaining.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Steve Kerr has something to say obviously about the surgeon scoring. He said, just as we did twenty years ago as a league when we wanted to open up the game, we changed the interpretation so we can easily go back and give leeway to the defender. Basically, you know what a lot of people have been saying is they don't really play defense out there. What are your thoughts on this, Jack and someone who was obviously a defensive minded player.
Speaker 3: I mean, they can't choose to go by the numbers when it's been official, But when I go by the numbers by the stat I just created, you can't try to deny that y'all not playing no defense.
Speaker 1: It's just clear another.
Speaker 3: Way to see, with Jamon being so physical, the way he's played, the things he do is getting highlighted way more than the would if he was playing an I era because he's the only one playing aggressively and that type of defense. So that's why he's getting highlighted so much. So they're not playing on defense. The more this is what they wanted, Matt. They wanted a high scoring game. They want the guys that met people scoring o A go to the whole that's what's happening.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, definitely, I definitely think you stand out now when you play defense. I mean, Draymond is a great defender. But like you said, when you come to think about defense, or you know a few people that you think of because they just play hard on defense, Jack, I'm kind of torn obviously as someone who loved to play defense in the league. Like this is like, just like you said, this with the NBA wanted, this is why the game continues to grow. This is why the game is global. The NBA doesn't want those old eighty nine to ninety two grinder games. They want one thirty to one forty and see a bunch of deep threes, dunks in crazy offensive highlights. So this is where the game has gone for the peerists. I'm sure a lot of people are frustrated, but I kind of just feel like, you know, whether you like it or not, it is what it is in the game is as big as it's ever been now and obviously the surgeon scoring is why question, what's the hottest someone that's ever got on you and your team or or one of your teammates that's going off.
Speaker 3: I remember I remember guys scoring in the forties and fifties against us, but I don't count because I know they wasn't all that fifty wasn't on me. So but I seen I s I seen Brandon Brandon Jennings get hot and score fifty five. Obviously, I don't count Kobe because Kobe gonna put up enough shots to get forty. Uh every time you play against us and some nice he just shoot a fishing. But I would have to go Brandon Jenis. They say Mike Miller gave me fifty, but I got to go back and watch because I'm pretty sure I didn't get ten to fifteen of those.
Speaker 2: I think Mike Miller gave you like thirty seven of that forty five, but were gonna.
Speaker 1: B eighty four free throws at most.
Speaker 2: I have Mike Miller mind Brandon roy when I was with Phoenix, but he gave us fifty two in Portland. That was me g Hill, Jay Rich. We're just throwing everything at it, but my motherfucker was on fire cooking.
Speaker 1: One of the best.
Speaker 3: Ay mad, But you gotta think though a lot of times the motherfuckers giving us points, they wouldn't come down there and guard us.
Speaker 2: On the other end, they wouldn't guard you. I wasn't much of a school running for me. Yeah, because you want to put them in the post. I've also got, you know, been blessed to play with a lot of great scores. You know Alan Iverson obviously playing with and against Cobe, seeing him cook, seeing Kde cooking the finals. You know, it's dope to kind of see your teammate it going too so uh crazy scoring up right now? Jack, do you think there will be a player What do you think will happen? First? A player hitting one hundred or a team scoring two hundred.
Speaker 3: I would say a player hit one hundred. I think I think somebody going to hit a hundred. Bro Kobe had eighty. These kids are only getting better now. You see what Luke and Luke and them doing and and and be getting fifty like.
Speaker 1: It ain't nothing. So I'm I'm and and as soft as these dudes is today in the game.
Speaker 3: Now, if they don't pick up the Draymond syndrome and just play defense, willing to fight to win a game, We're gonna say a hundred points pore, we see two hundreds a team.
Speaker 2: I think on the I'm thinking the other side, I'm thinking two hundred as a team. I think one of these teams gets hot and Sacramento, you know, should even a Golden State, one of these teams that could just really shoot the ball well and really have one of those nights. I think the highest scoring game in the history was a one to eighty six game score by UH Detroit back in the eighties. But I think it's gonna be. On the flip side, I think both of them are gonna happen within the next ten to fifteen years. I think both will be eclipse one hundred points score and two hundred points of the team. But uh yeah, scoring his schedule right now. But on the flip side, the only teams that win are the teams that play defense. You can score as much as you want, but when it comes down the playoff, the game slows down. Each possession matters.
Speaker 1: That's what you know.
Speaker 2: That's when you got to get to it.
Speaker 1: Next time there talking about they talking about Sacramento. They are a great scoring team. Now they start winning.
Speaker 3: When they got Mike Brown, the one of the best defensive coaches in the league. They all they had scores, but they've been playing defense. They've better defensive team.
Speaker 2: Now well this year they are that was their Achilles Hill last year, like they were in the bottom half, the back half, like higher twenties. This year, I think they're kind of in the low team or high teams, but you would think, but actually that offense from Golden State is what they really took to it and really started scoring. So now they are trying to work on d pause. In other NBA news, Adril Griffin's out, Doc Rivers is in. When you first heard this, I mean before before you answer, they were thirty five and twelve, the number two seed in the East, the number two offense in the league, and the number nineteen defense. So when you hear He's out and Doc's in, what first game to your mind?
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, first shout out to Age Griffin. I liked him as a player.
Speaker 3: He was a hard nosed dude, wonderful guy, somebody that's that's super cool. But I just didn't see him as a head coach of that team. And then it ain't no disrespect to him, you know, I know he works hard to bear head coach, but I just don't see him as somebody who played.
Speaker 1: I just don't see him as a head coach of that team anyway.
Speaker 3: And Doc Rivers, I mean, Doc Rivers is showing that, you know what I'm saying, Your resume don't matter. You can lose twenty times and the third and you can lose. You can be a three to one and lose twenty times. And you know, I like Doc rest my guy. We talk all the time. But like it's just like it, don't you have to He knows somebody, Bro, he knows somebody. Every time a job coming, he the first person.
Speaker 1: To get it in.
Speaker 3: And you ain't won nothing like come on, bro, like it just it and you done lost in the first round. I mean you lost being a three to one how many times? The most in history? Like, I just don't get it. And they talking about defense. I didn't know Doc was a defensive coach. I didn't know Doc.
Speaker 1: And to be honest with me, Doc, you didn't win until you got three Hall of Famers. This ain't no dish. It's just the truth. Truth sounded like hate. The people hate the truth.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: I just don't see how you can keep getting them jobs.
Speaker 3: I'm happy for him, but it's a lot of people out there that probably could do better in that situation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was it was interesting to me when he was you know, the first name that came to base and he slid right in. Very interesting. I think Doc's strength is motivational speaking and kind of making you buy in. I think he's really good at that.
Speaker 1: But gone tour, start doing speaking engagements.
Speaker 2: So from that kind of standpoint, I think he can motivate this team because this is a very talented team. Uh something big had to have an Asian Griffin for him to get fired, and I'm sure at some point it'll come out. But to keep it real, Jack, I think this is Doc's last go round if he doesn't make a go and I don't think it's just this year. I think they're going to obviously give him another year after this or two years. But you know, the the you know struggled in Orlando, Uh, you know, was blessed with three Hall of Famers and a bunch of great role players. Was traded to our team with the Clippers, who will arguably the one of the most talented teams in the league during that time. Uh, didn't do nothing from there, went to Philly, had embiid had hardened. You know, nothing really happened, So you know, it's a blessing to continue to get your name called and an opportunity. But he's been given a ton of talent at every stop and he's only produced one. So I just thought there were some other coaches, you know, obviously Mark Jackson, that there's some other guys out there that I thought could have got a chance. But it's it's you know, I guess you know, Doc's a good dude, you know, so at the end of the day, probably just you know, being a good dude is going to get you those opportunities. Trade deadline next Thursday, February eighth, Jack, We're going to be doing a live show on all the Smoke Productions YouTube. It'll be me, you KG, Paul Rachel, Rajon Rondo, and we got a special guest coming through the last hour of the trade deadline in a post hour after that. So I'm really excited to kind of see the movement and who goes where. And there's a lot of big names out there, Jack, any names that come to mind, you think, uh need a new home, Uh need a new home. I would like to see somewhere, Uh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would.
Speaker 3: I would definitely like to see uh Deontay Murray out Atlanta and in a better situation where he's with some superstars and.
Speaker 1: He can play his role.
Speaker 3: He can get back to playing defense probably the whole thing, and let nobody play defense, but get back to being the player he is, because now he's a more of a shooting guard. In Atlanta, I think he's more of a point guard, and I think that's what the Lakers need. So just just just deiontay Merrick going to LA would be a good move. I would like to see.
Speaker 2: That'd be interesting. Obviously, a lot of news that we've talked about them, I think on a few shows ago, but Golden State and and and coming towards the trade deadline, per Shams our guy Shams Warriors playing to gauge interest in Wiggins and CP three, and we'll also test the water with Klay Thomps and Clay will be a free agent at the end of the year. Jackie still feels like he's a high money player. I think he just said that the other day. They oh Andrew Wiggins. He makes thirty per year up until twenty twenty seven. Next year is only partially guaranteed for CP three. Clay wants some bread and Jack if you're the GM obviously. You know, everyone feels like Bob made a great move because he knew a lot of crazy shit was on the horizon. Are you giving Clay that money? I mean, you think what Drake got for for one hundred, so I think Clay's gonna want that, if not more. If you're Golden State, you're giving play that money considering the track record, or is it time to make a move? You know.
Speaker 3: I but Matt, when they askwer these questions, they think we'd be hating on people money, and it ain't that I got to answer the question. That's how I really feel they fucked up when they gave Wigas that money. Yeah yeah, yeah, yah yah yah. Y'all got a good postseason out of him, you know what I'm saying, But y'all was questioning him before that. He played, He played a couple of good rounds in the playoffs, but y'all still paid him. Now y'all in a position right now, Well, y'all need that money for Clay. Y'all ow Clay that money, And I'm gonna tell you what else is fucked up. CEP gotta be thrown in the trade with this guy, just just to make the trade cool. You know what I'm saying, because the trade is not attractive. But Jess Wiggins, y'all shouldn't have never gave him this money. Bro ya ya y'all, y'all paid him this money. Think y'alls gonna get three four years of what y'all saw in two rounds of the playoffs. That's wrong, y'all was dead wrong. This was the player he was when y'all signed them, that y'all was looking for y'all got. Y'all got a little bit out of him for two rounds. He missed all these games again now y'all trying to trade him. They messed up by giving him his money.
Speaker 2: Doug mm. He definitely did kill in the finals. I feel like he was the second best player in the finals, you know. I just think that. And whatever, if you want to call it or not. He's just been up and down. He's amazing sometimes and then sometimes he kind of blends in. But I think more of what it is this year is the emergence of Kaminga and I never really you know, I think from the outside looking at I have seen some weird games. It's just like he sees that young boy behind him, Paul, But they sat him down too, Kaminga. Kaminga has been fucking killing Bro. He is a problem since he cut his shit. He still needs a better barber, young fella, Highy and me got a barber out there for you. But he Bro, He's got the whole mid range, dunking, shooting threes, catching lives, playing defense, long sixty nine six ' ten, like I feel Wiggins feels that pressure. So definitely, to see what you can get for Wiggins, I think is a good move for this team. You know, CEP's gonna be guilty by association, and he's just getting older and making really good money. He's still coming off a hand injury. And then to see what you know, it's such a tough question, you know. I pose this question is out of the respect for what Draymond, Steph and Clay have done for this organization. Do you let them ride it out together in the sunset, or do you try to put the best possible team around Steph as possible for the remainder of his career and possibly have to trade one of those guys. So I'm glad those aren't decisions we have to make with Those are kind of the questions I think management is looking.
Speaker 3: At they're gonna have to stay with that man. They don't They don't want to go from all that to just ship all of a sudden.
Speaker 1: Don't do that.
Speaker 2: No, but I think, you know, to be honest with you, I don't want to see. Yeah, I don't want to Yeah, they are close to shit. I don't want to see it. But obviously I feel like you can definitely find something for Dre. You know, obviously Dre probably ended up in the LA Lakers situation. Clay's a shooter. He may not get the money he's asking for, but Clay still has another you know, two three four years in them, you know what I mean. You could still get some assets or or or or or some pieces and then Wiggins. People will definitely give up something for Wiggins because he's younger. So you know, they definitely have big decisions to make. And I'm with you, you know, I think they ride it out to the wheels, fall off with these guys because they meant so much for the franchise. But you just you never know how the business sided it goes. Super Bowl is Sex. Patrick Mahoons went into UH went into Baltimore and handled business. Jack I didn't get a chance to see this game. I was flying back home, but I heard it was a back and forth and in young fellas as they Flowers had a had a series to forget Cluck coming down the stretch.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, first off, man, it was a great game that Baltimore should have won. As you can see, the more experienced team, the more poise team won. Baltimore's defense was unbelievable. Man, they played their ass off right, they played the ass off. Lamar Jackson was inaccurate all game. He was inaccurate all games.
Speaker 1: But but with that being said, they still was right there in the games.
Speaker 3: Zay Flowers catches a long pass, and and and and and I guess he's not into the moment's kind of too big for him, Matt where he spikes the spins the ball and gets a flag where they take it fifteen.
Speaker 2: Yards back sportsmanlike I heard that was that was huge.
Speaker 1: Two plays later he gets a chance to score, but him not being in the game.
Speaker 3: Mentally, one of the best safeties in the game, who's locked in the game, who's taught to play sideline on the sideline Matt, who's given one hundred ten percent because he understands the magnitude of this game.
Speaker 1: Zay Flowers fixed the ball out.
Speaker 3: I think he got a touchdown, but the safety's given an extra effort and knocked it out and saved the touchdown that saved the game. And then Lamar, instead of him being the quarterback hears, but he's trying to beat Patrick Mahomes and trying to sit in the pocket instead of running what perty did last night. When it's time to run, you gotta run and make extra plays. Lamar didn't do that, Bro. He was not focused. I think I think the game was too big for him, just like it was for Dack. And they looked at the same they both looked nervous. Shout out to Pat Mahomes, though you definitely Sewing wore you one of the best to ever do it.
Speaker 1: Ooh yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean those moments, fan, those moments, you know, I mean, Jackie, what they said in the league, I mean, the lights in the playoffs are different, and I think football is even more pressure per game because it's only one. You know, we get seven round series or you know, seven game series, so you know, sometimes them lights are brought. I didn't get a chance to see the game, but pretty much. I heard that they had definitely had their chances to win and they they didn't handle business. So Mahomes going to his fourth super Bowl in six years fourteen and three is his all time playoff record. All three losses bar but less than one score, and two of them were to Tom Brady. Jack only after six years. If he were to retire or something crazy, what happened to him? Where would you rank him in the all time hierarchy of great NFL quarterbacks?
Speaker 1: I mean, name another quarterback that's got off to the start he's got. I mean, like shit, not one.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. This is the way that tom Brady ended his career. He's starting off his career like this. So for me, Bro, I don't as the Rady's going right now. I got him right behind tom Brady. But he's definitely has a position, I mean, has the skill and an opportunity to pass tom Brady in my mind.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I mean he's again one or two for me, depending on the day. I just think he's a new age quarterback that does a little bit of running, strategic running, and then just to all the arm angles and the ability to sling that bitch all over the field. His mental, his mental as a monster plays due tough injuries. No game is too big. He's just he was built for these type of situations. So yeah, I mean, if you're gonna rank rings, it's gonna be Brady. If you're gonna rank just talent quarter talented quarterbacks, I'm taking Mahomes. I've never seen anybody as good as Mahomes, which leads me to my team has to play, you know, obviously, shout out the forty nine ers. Y'all have me sweating in the first half, smoking like a chain smoker. But Jack, they were down twenty four to seven. As you've seen, in that second half, the whole game changed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, y'all had a lot of help, Bro. Going for their fourth down instead of kicking their field goal. The running backs was murdering y'all in the first half. He come out second murderum and fumble the ball, receivers dropping first down passes. Shout out to the quarterback for the line. As you played your ass off, Bro, he came off playing well.
Speaker 1: Golf. You showed up, Bro.
Speaker 3: Your receivers dropped too many good players. But San Francisco, when you talk about football, being a team game. I agree with that, but you need your star players, and de Bo made a big difference, y'all. Y'all a totally different team with with dee Bow on the field. Without the field, y'all don't look as confident. But having him back, I got a great chance to win that Super Bowl, but I can't. I got it party. I got to get your props. Bro, you showed up a party for sure.
Speaker 2: First half. First half he had an off half, but second half he was. He was hitting his mark, but then also getting out of the pocket and running and picking up them ten twelve yard chunks. It was impressive yet getting the Deebo to win. He's to me one of the most exciting players in the NFL when he has the ball in his hands. And another man that's one of the most exciting players in the game for a different reason is Kittle. They started getting killed the ball where he can get loose because he's a big fellow who gets wild out there too. So second half man defense, short up, big shout him a hole boy, little homeboy. He's bigger than me, but my little homie. His pops used to train me. Eric Armstead with the big fumble recovery Jack. There's a lot of talk about the coaching and going for fourth downs, but the way I look at it is that's the style that got y'all here. Obviously you might have to be more conservative compending on the situation. I think they should have kicked one of the field goals. But you can't be mad and try to criticize the coach now because that same style, you know, going on it for the going on it the most in the NFL on fourth downs and just the trick read that they led the league and the most trick punts although they didn't do trick punts. This coach is, you know, outside the box when it comes to it. This team loves them. They're very motivated, similar to where I see Pierce with the Raiders. I mean, I think it's moving away from those X and os similarly in the league, moving away from them X and o's old school coaches and these players. They can captivate these players, the former players then coming here and captivate these players imaginations and making them believe. Man. So definitely shout out Dan Campbell Man for the job he did. I mean he did hard. Knots what two or three seasons ago, Jack and told them what kind of team they're gonna be and built that team right in front of our eyes, and you know, made the NFC championship them life were right as a motherfucker. Jack.
Speaker 1: But this is one thing that that I will say Matt.
Speaker 3: The other four times he made those decisions, because he made ones against the Cowboys, they had the momentum, the forty nine that just scored twenty seven straight points. That in that half, you didn't have the mo I mean, you didn't have the momentum. You should have kicked that field goal because you had the momentum. And the other time he was right, they had the momentum. But that night, yeah, back off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not mad at that at all. I definitely thought they should have kicked one. But anyway, our partners over at DraftKings have the Boys, My boys, the Niners favored by one and a half verse Kanasty. I think it's gonna be a great game. We gotta work cut out, but shout out to both teams. Man, be great, stay healthy, snoop, there's a there's a snowp clip. Get in a lot of traction. Obviously, Jack Getting tends to sit down with our dog again.
Speaker 1: Man, it was.
Speaker 2: It was amazing for him to let us go in the lab after and hear them songs with Doctor Dre and credible thoughts. Real quick on, just as we wrap up this show, the Snoop interview and then obviously the clip picking up a lot of traction. We're him in fifty you know look out for OG's that you know that that are behind the eight ball these days.
Speaker 3: Well, first, I want to say to Snoop and his staff and everybody at this compound, and the love y'all showed us is.
Speaker 1: Unthinkable, Broc. I can't say how much I appreciate y'all.
Speaker 3: Appreciate y'all enough fall of love y'all showed us, And anybody dropping the album this summer, don't do it. Wait till the third or fourth quarter, don't drop it in the second quarter, don't drop it this summer because Dre and Snoop are dropping something that the game has been missing, the game we're looking for. I'm glad I was honored here before it come out, man, because I got something to look forward to this summer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, definitely, we enjoyed. We smoke to it. Great interview, a lot of viral moments gave us so much game second time around real quick on how they looked him in fifty I thought it was really dope fifty. We posted the clip too on how they kind of look out for O g's and this is something that Bassie mentioned, that the players are social. What the NBA should do is look out. You know a lot of guys falling hard times and and have different circumstances. And I definitely think, you know, with all the money this that league makes, it wasn't a bad idea.
Speaker 1: Forgive me.
Speaker 2: Michael Cage is a stack.
Speaker 1: You that's fire. I like the curl.
Speaker 2: The curl is is it wet or dry? That she looked dry?
Speaker 1: Michael cagey had a nice curl though his ship was wet. Yeah, yeah, he had a nice girl.
Speaker 2: His ship used to shine. I remember shout out Michael Cage man Cage and knocking the.
Speaker 1: Ass out too, So I'm like, you're right, I am resembled him a little bit.
Speaker 2: Out fan commented on the sketcher clip where I guess I said, I don't even recall it. After Snoop said, uh Martha Stewart, he someone said, dude said m M after Martha Steward and the next dude said, Matt Barnes is freaky his heir. Like that definitely was in my mind, Like you.
Speaker 1: Can introduce her to Martha, we can get into business.
Speaker 2: With her like that, not the other, not at all, with all due respect.
Speaker 1: Shout out Matho, she did her time.
Speaker 2: Jack the Sanders boys, shout out all three of the Sanders sons. His three sons pitched doun about their dad in mansion in Colorado. I think that's what dreams are made of.
Speaker 3: Man, Man, keep Prime name out your mouth. See what he's doing with his boys. He's raising men. How many people can say that he raised their boys and for what they buying him a mansion? And you know what, he's instilling that same thing into all those players too, you know what I'm saying. So anything Prime gets, you know how we feel about Prime Man, he deserve it.
Speaker 1: Man, I'm just so proud of him and his sons.
Speaker 2: It's funny to me getting a chance to really know Dion well and know what he's about and what he stands on. And you hear all these people try to bash him in the media, or you hear so called friends sneak Dissan talking shit behind his back. It's just crazy because he's one of the you don't meet very very many real ones that are really genuine and really fuck with you and mean what they say. But Dianna's actually one of those guys.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: So shout out to Diane, Shout out to his sons, Shout out to all you suckers out there talking about him. Clowns Jack this week dropping we got one of our favorites. O G point God, Rod Strickland had a really good time sitting down with him. Uh, the way he's kind of looked at it his life and and and the ups and downs and and kind of finding his piece of why it went bad and and and being able to kind of have clear his spirit in his soul and understand you know that he could have did more in that time, but very deep conversation. Had a good one with him. What do you think about that? Rod interview?
Speaker 3: A great interview man, somebody who's always been real with himself. Another Okyo graduate, just somebody who I've always admired and and took his advice to to it took he to his advice, solid dude, and he he the way he thinks I respect it because it's never how other people think, other people think or see it is how he sees it and how it benefits him.
Speaker 1: And that's something I took him an interview.
Speaker 2: M definitely, Well man, that's a rap real quick? Can we get that picture of Stephen Cage up real quick again? Can you just flash that for us?
Speaker 1: There it is?
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm gonna smoke to that picture after this, man, you can catch Unplugged every Tuesday on All the Smoke Production YouTube and our partner Draft Kings and the Draft Kings Network. We'll see y'all next week, hey,