Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio of the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe, Katty Armstrong and Jetty and he Armsrong. Oh my god, I just gave across the story about a lip reader who has read the lips of McCrone and his wife President McCrone and his wife on the plane what they were saying as she was shoving him in the face, and has its justified backed up my theory that it was an actual angry conflict. Stay tuned live from the studio, C say signor a dimly lit room deep with them the bowels of the Armstrong and Getty Communications Compound. And hey, it's you know what you like about these short weeks. It's all ready in the middle of the week. Today we're under the tutelage of our general manager, Vladimir Putin, author of World War three question mark hanging in the air. Jeez, you dropped to World War three right at the beginning of the show. I figured you'd be excited about that.
Speaker 2: Hey, he cats has been predicting the onslaught of World War three for many years now.
Speaker 1: One of our favorite lines from the Great Larry Sanders television show. You can't show. You can't start the show with the show stopper. That's a show stopper. Yeah, don't start the show with a showstopper. World War three is a show stopper. Holy crab. Yeah, that's some good stuff. I've been reading this book or listening to it, but counts as reading called appeasement about all of Europe in the world, letting Hitler get more and more powerful and do whatever he wanted to do because nobody wanted to have to go to war again. And it's it's really damned interesting. And while I don't constantly look for parallels that, you know, mean, this is the new Hitler or the new Germany or whatever, because that's all ridiculous, I usually think it is amazing how many of the similar things are happening, with the way Putin is being looked at, just little by little. Crimea was the Rhineland. I mean it was the same sort of thing. Go into Crimean. Nobody barely does anything. Okay, cool, they don't have the DUTs to to stop me. So I guess I'll try to take all of you, great Hitler. Hitler Invaded to Rhineland, Part of Germany that he was not allowed to have after World War One, so there's a buffer between them and France. He made up a reason, just like Putin does. He just make up a reason. He went in and the world went, yeah, I don't want to go to war. Do you want to go to war? I don't want to go to worr either. Let's just let him have it. He probably won't go any further.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a bit of a head scratcher if you've studied this sort of thing for a while. But if you do something completely horrific, just do it. The world will condemn you and sanctions and who knows what sort of opposition will arise. But if you do that same horrific thing and float some ridiculous fish story about why it's justified, people rub their chins and spend a great deal of time debating it, and a certain percentage of people will say, you know, it kind of has.
Speaker 1: A point is if it's because you don't want to have to fight, yes, that you will go ahead and take their excuse. And Hitler knew that, and Putin knows that, and lots of people have known that. If you come up with me summarize offer them a threat and an excuse to back down, and they will accept the Yeah, offer them an excuse to do what they really want to do. That's what Putin does, and the world accepts it, at least so far has. And one other element of this that I just wanted to throw in, this weird thing that was going on in between England and Germany. And I'd never heard this before, and I don't think I'd have picked up on it if I hadn't lived through all the Tucker Carlson stuff that's been going on. How England after World War One, there was a belief that they're young people today, no longer you know, cared about England and blah blah blah, and they really admired the elites in England, really admired how energetic the Germans were, how much they cared about their country, how willing they were to fight, how how much they cared about Christianity. Exactly the same sort of stuff that the Tucker crowd says about Russia's boutin. Well, they're the manly men, They're the ones that you know, they're they're reinventing manhood over there. Look at us, we're weak and soft and turning all kinds of weird. True, and England did the exact, had the same theory towards they kind of admired what Germany was doing. And yes, you had that crowd also, yeah, helping helping push the idea that, yeah, we were a little hard on Germany after that whole World War One thing. Besides, look at them, they're better than us. Right.
Speaker 2: So Trump made those ridiculous statements the other day on the tarmac of hod what happened to Putin?
Speaker 1: He's changed? I thought we were bodies.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm paraphrasing, and I said yesterday, I thought that was nuts, because Putin hasn't changed a bit. I mean, his appetite has grown with the eating, as they say. But other than that, no, he's the same cold hearted KGB trained crocodile he's always been. But he is a absolute genius when it comes to, you know, carrying out the sort of plans were discussing. He is a student of history, he is a student of human nature. He has been schooled at the highest level in the arts of deception and persuasion and flattery and threats. And you know, even as you hate him, you've got to admire seeing him operate. And Hitler, who is way over referenced in society these days, was likewise a somewhat mad genius. Obviously his heart was rotten with hate. But the two of them, actually, what they haven't come in is incredible effectiveness. But Hubris, that's just running a bit hot. I mean, Putin's whole COVID fueled dreams of re establishing the Russian Empire and being the new Peter the Great, little Nutty little third Reiki. Yeah, yeah, Nutty and third Reichi.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I'm not a fan of Hitler. But the understanding that your opponents don't really want to fight. They would, they would, They will keep backing up and backing up and backing up rather than actually fight.
Speaker 2: Well, that's why this is such an incredible pivot point right right now.
Speaker 1: That is exactly what the Wall Street Journal says today, We'll have to read from their editorial board, lady that all the tweeting and talking and then theorizing and get is up like very soon, like maybe this week, maybe today. Trump's gonna have to either decide to continue to arm Ukraine, support the new sanctions that Europe is signed on to et cetera, et cetera, or not or send a message similar to not the same, as there are plenty of differences, but similar to Biden backing down in Afghanistan that there's disastrous running for the exits withdrawal, the signal being we will not hang in for the long term. So if you're an evil doer, go ahead, give it a try. Right, let's start the show officially because there's conversation will stem from our opening clip. I'm Jack Armstrong, he's Joe Getty on this. It is hopefully not the beginning of World War three. I hope this isn't a date that lives in infant Wednesday, May twenty eighth, year twenty twenty five, were Armstrong in Getty and we approve of this program. It's probably worth mentioning when the Chinese turn off the electric grid and the power grid and the cell phones in the water and the rest of it. We'll be working on getting back on the air and doing a podcast.
Speaker 2: It could be wild, though, just keep checking in. Okay, Well, anyway, good lock up. It doesn't come to cannibalist.
Speaker 1: Thanks for three. I hope it doesn't come to cannibalism. Look, you gotta be mentally prepared. Oh god, yeah, why do you drill? Why do you practice so it doesn't freak out when the pooh hits the fall for the best, prepare for the worst. At least put it in the back of your head. You might have to eat your neighbor, right right, have two weeks worth of water on hand, cash, weapons, and mental preparedness for cannibalism. Here we go, officially now according to FCC rules and regulations, which will also be off when the dystopia begins. Here we go at Mark medative rights. Regarding Trump's words about Putin playing with fire and really bad things happening to Russia. I only know of one really bad thing, world War three. I hope Trump understands this. How's a response to Trump saying you're really playing with fire? They shot back, Oh yeah, how about world War three? Drop the World War three on Trump? So what do you make of that?
Speaker 2: It's another example of Putin's posturing throughout this whole thing, that this will escalate beyond your control and cataclysm and you'll be in a blame. It hasn't happened so far. Is it a completely hollow threat? I don't know it worked on Biden. This is the reporting. There are a lot of folks on the right in America, some of whom are listening, frustrated and red faced right now, who think we're playing with that sort of fire for no supportable reason. We've heard your arguments. I don't agree with you, but we've heard them.
Speaker 1: Well. I do agree with you, just in a different way. I think he let Putin win, and you get closer to World War three, not further from World War three, as he's right on the board of border of NATO countries and he is going to try to take one of those little NATO countries under some trumped up something or other.
Speaker 2: Any if you would like to drop us a note saying why we're wrong, please do mail bag at armstrong in getty dot com. Again, that's mail bag at Armstrong in getty dot com. You are not allowed to use the term neocon nor forever wars because though they don't mean anything, those are just catching phrase. Are they allowed to use the phrase be better at the end of their screed?
Speaker 1: Certainly?
Speaker 2: Or why don't you guys do a little studying before you shoot off your mouth?
Speaker 1: Yes, that would be better. Yeah.
Speaker 2: My final thought on this is and perhaps address this thought. What we're talking about is the difference between telling Sheshin Ping invading Taiwan, or telling Vladimir Putin invading Estonia or going full on Nukan, Ukraine or whatever. It's the difference between this will cost you one thousand dollars or one hundred thousand dollars. What will it cost them to try to realize their expansionist aims?
Speaker 1: Will it cost a little or a lot?
Speaker 2: If it costs a lot, they reconsider it's been true for all of human history. Well, Richard Engel is reporting on NBC News what intelligence sources tell him Putin's strategy is. We can get into that later because I'd been wondering, and this actually makes sense. So uh, one of Elon's rockets blew up yesterday, and the media once again treating it like he's obviously a failure of a rocket engineer, which makes me insane.
Speaker 1: They're stupid, stupid idiots. We got Diddy trial updates, We got all kinds of stuff for it. I hope you can stick around. We get some oh, including let's talk about the bond market. Ah, yeah, he wants to talk about bonds. You World War three and bond markets. What what the hell? Come for the horror? Stay with for the snooze. I got it all, so we got a lot on the way. I hope you can stay here. Here's our text line four one FIFTC. Okay, I'll make this deal with you. We can go through some real headlines if you promise to leave me time to get to the reader on McCrone and his wife from the plane. Somebody was reading the lips of the video. We now know what they said to each other, according to the slip reader when she shoved him in the face.
Speaker 2: I will agree to that bargain if you let me talk about the bond market.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, can we have an egg timer on that or something?
Speaker 2: Seriously, I came across an explanation of how it works, and I thought.
Speaker 1: Oh now I get it. Oh okay, well yeah yeah, if it helps us understand, that's fantastic.
Speaker 2: Well come on, how many of us have not heard various financial the bond market reacted, yields were then you think.
Speaker 1: I guess that's bad without really getting it. And it's actually quite simple. So that's coming up in a little bit, believe it or not. By the nip so.
Speaker 2: You got a handful of headlines about Trump at war with Harvard and foreign students and visas and stuff like that. A lot of this is going to get knocked down by the courts. Some of it's silly. It's all about the awful state of our universities, and that's fine, and we can dig into it a little bit.
Speaker 1: I was shocked.
Speaker 2: I was looking at the numbers of how many foreign students there are in the US and universities and how much money they're worth to the university.
Speaker 1: So foreign students, yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean everybody makes noises about well, it's diversity and different perspectives, but no, it's an efing money spigots and they pull that and they pay that full rate that practically no American kid does. So I heard a couple of times yesterday the White House officially changed COVID vaccination guidelines, with RFK Junior croaking out that healthy children and pregnant women no longer need to be vaccinated. On ABC News, it was reported or you know, described last night as overcoming the opinions of the experts, are ignoring them. AREFK Junior changed national COVID policy? Can anybody explain to me why the hell healthy children and pregnant ladies were getting the shot anyway, especially late date.
Speaker 1: Right, And as was pointed out only on Fox, they had an expert on said European countries gave up on making kids get inoculations several years ago. So we're noring the opinions of experts, right, please. So on the financial side of things, the stock market, maybe you're paying attention yesterday was up yesterday and looks like it is again today. Wall Street. This is from the Wall Street Journal. Their headline wall Street BET's the worst of Trump's trade war is behind it. It looks like that's what the smart people are thinking. And also that consumer confidence number that came out yesterday that we didn't really talk about, up twelve points or something like that in one month. Can you explain that Why did it go up so high? No? No, I cannot. Either. I need to explain why it went down so low or why it went up so high again. I mean, one of those two needs to be explained.
Speaker 2: The best I can offer is that those two stories are related. It's become more clear that the we're going to become some sort of isolationist smoot Hally tariff protected fortresses of domestic economy. It's just it's not going to happen, and he wasn't serious about it as posturing.
Speaker 1: That's true. I feel that way, but I guess maybe this makes me an elitist. I didn't assume that most people paid enough attention to to know both of those things happened, the threat of the whole Terraf war and then the back and off of it. I didn't know most people paid attention to that. Yeah, I was struck a couple of times.
Speaker 2: I can't remember if we talked about it on the air, And it doesn't really matter, I suppose, But there were a handful of polls about the tariff policy, and I was surprised how few no opinions there were. People seemed to be paying attention to it. To your point, a couple more headlines real quickly, US military has begun to strengthen its presence in Northern Europe in the face of increased Russian activity. We're going to get more deeply into some of the interesting things being said by Trump. Yeah, he gets all the attention by my major figures in his administration and by an overwhelming number of United States senators. There are now I believe eighty two co sponsors of a bill to crush Rush's economy with oil sanctions, roughly speaking, more on that to come.
Speaker 1: Well, that's interesting based on huge consensus. This Wall Street Journal headline, which is actually at the top of their online right now, Putin has retooled his entire economy to focus only on war. Right.
Speaker 2: I was going to cite as an exhibit of why you know we must stop the killing Vladimir stop is just right.
Speaker 1: It's doomed right, He's put all his chips on the table, So I blame myself. We have run out of time and we're not going to get to the McCrone wife lip reading thing. We got to guarantee we're going to get it at some point, because I know the first thing we do next second. This is the sort of thing I would wait in my car to here. Yes, it's pretty good too. Look gloom, doom and horror that will be there afterward. Yes, get to that. But a spat between a Russian president and his old wife, uh who was his teacher when he was a kid, which is weird.
Speaker 2: Especially the passionate French, oh you know them in their tempers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she shoves him in the face with both hands. They're just a playful couple, or's a real animosity in the air. We'll get that mere day out of here, she said. We'll ask the lip reader some real news all on the way, So stay tuned, Armstrong and Geeddy. The video of the show quickly going viral. The President's team initially called it a fake, but later Macron acknowledged it was real, down playing the incident, saying he and his wife were bickering and joking. Who originally called it a fake? Uh? The President? Did he? Cron? Did he? Really? It is lit? Sheep say, sheep say, wow, wow wow. All right, So you've probably seen the video by now of Macrone that the plane, the big plane like his Air Force one lands, door opens, whatever whatever was going on between him and his wife. She shoves him in the face with both hands. He turns, sees the doors open. Then it's a big smile and waven He tries to turn it around real quick and hope that nobody saw that other part. They did, And everybody's been speculating was this an actual fighter? They did? They just being playful and that's the way they're playful or whatever. I've seen people do that playfully. I'm not at that age. Yeah, true, this is more of a twenty somethings sort of plan in face shove at age sixty or whatever. Well, anyway, so The New York Post went to a lip reader to try to figure out what was being said. As the aircraft door opens, President McCrone is seen turning toward Brigette. In an unexpected moment, she pushes him in the face. After the door open, Macrone noticed that the cameras were on him, then he said hi before raising his hand, even if out that part saw the video. Emmanuel then steps closer to his wife before composing himself and crossing to the other side. Moments later, he signals for her to follow him with let's go, the lip reader says. He thanks the pilot and waves at the camera, trying to recover his public facing image, but at the top of the stairs things turn icy again. He offers his arm, she ignores it, choosing to cling to the Rali instead. We all saw that. To me, that was the indication that it was an actual anger thing. I mean, because that was pretty evident. As she passes, she appears to mutter, I won't try to say it in French translated in English stay away you lose her. Yeah, I don't know if I to gageous piece de loser stay away loser. Moments later, the lipreader claims Macrone said esion silte plate, which translates to let's try please. Oh God, I've been there before. That's the worst. Then she responds none, which I assume means no. We his closing expression and the phrase lip red as javos translate in englishes. I see, al right, that's the direct translation. Alright, great, okay, oh fantastic. So you're not even gonna for everybody in the cameras and everybody down there, even though we got you know, we're dealing with a war and peace here. Can't let this happen at home, a trumble.
Speaker 2: In economy, trying to cut a trade deal with these nice communist people, and you can't even try.
Speaker 1: Ah, right, Of course, it depends on what they're fighting about. Maybe she's hardcore support Ukraine and he's more temperate on it, or it's something incredibly stupid like can happen in the relationship, or yeah, she's sick.
Speaker 2: And tired of being the first lady of a country because he's been right, isn't it for a long time?
Speaker 1: Right? It's just like, oh my god.
Speaker 2: Another plane ride so I can smile, dignitaries. I don't even know who these people are. I'm gonna go off to a hotel room. You're gonna have your stupid meetings. Our economies crumbling, our empires a one hundred years in the past. Oh ivey schlepping around the world.
Speaker 1: I'm sick of it. I feel like she's aged out of the incredibly short skirt. But she apparently thinks her legs are her best feature and wants to make sure everybody sees them.
Speaker 2: Wow, listen to you judging. Plus they're French. They have different ways they do. God, if that is the translation, does that not fit beautifully with all the body language?
Speaker 1: No way, you lose her? Can we try? Please? No? Oh? Great, get away? Well to get away, get away from me? You lose her? Oh jeez, So there you go. Eh. I don't remember what we're gonna talk about. Next. Rocket tree. Oh yes, I was watching that on the television. So the SpaceX just launched some more satellites into space. Only Fox was covering it. I think that was Fox wanting to have something successful elonish on TV because the media went so huge yesterday on another one of Elon's rockets failing at a certain points. It's an experiment, it's an effort to make the rockets better and better and better. We've talked about this a thousand times. Elon has a completely different way of doing this than NASA ever did. NASA being a government program and for a variety of reasons, they wanted to make sure everything was perfect, and it would take many, many years before you'd ever try anything because you couldn't handle the disaster of a mis launch or something like that. I guess, yes, there was a.
Speaker 2: Mishaf It was seen as a horror, an utter disaster. Whereas as SpaceX, their motto is fail fast, learn faster.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you do it, you do it right now. You see how far you get and then it fails and you say, okay, so what was the failure part? And you fix that and then you go again, you go a little further. This one went further than the last one. It was presented on the media last night once again SpaceX rocket fails to blah blah blah without understanding the concept of what he's doing at all, or they understand the concept and like pretending that Elon is a failure. Then they mentioned the boot let me jump in. These dumb bastards if they were on the if they were on the beaches of Kitty Hawk, they'd be the right brothers failed again to launch their arrow plane. The bicycle repairman who believed they could equal the birds that fail again, right right, You could apply that to a zillion different great breakthroughs in human history, I'm sure, all kinds of medicines and everything else where. You tried this, it didn't work. Tried this, it didn't work. You tried a thousand times it didn't work. But each time you got a little closer until you figured it out. That's why it works. You freaking morons. You did bastards.
Speaker 2: To quote the great and crazy Pete Townshend of the WHO typewriter tappers, you're all.
Speaker 1: Just crappers anyway. Then they mentioned on ABC Evening News I'm watching last night about how the booster part then came down and was grabbed by the arms again, which is one of the most amazing technological feats that has ever happened on the planet. And you kind of YadA YadA, yachta that. Yeah, shot a skyscraper into space, then brought it back and parallel parked it right any who, so there you go. Yeah. Oh, speaking of Elon Musk, Oh, I just knocked my mouse into the garbage? Is that a metaphor? Is that an omen?
Speaker 2: He used my finger now like it's I don't know, like it's nineteen ninety here it is.
Speaker 1: So.
Speaker 2: Elon Musk, in an interview, came out strong against djt's big, beautiful spending bill. He was being interviewed Sunday CBS Sunday Morning quote. I was disappointed to see a massive spending bill, frankly, which increases the budget deficit, not just decrease it, and undermines the work that the Doge team is doing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's a businessman and he's big on the debt and understands that it's just unsustainable. As Rand Paul said on Sunday, is my favorite line on this. We spend five, we spend seven, and we take in five trillion. We spend seven trillion, we take in five trillion every year. We can't continue to do this. It's that simple, Ladies and germs. Well, right, all right, Musk went on to say, of the horrible betrayal bill, it's big but not beautiful. I think a bill can be big or it could be beautiful, but I don't know if it could be both. And they talk about some of his doge goals and how much money's actually been saved and how many jobs have actually been cut, and he said, in the grand scheme of things, I think we've been effective, not as effective as I'd like. I think we could be more effective, but we'd made progress. I'm glad to hear him coming out against this horrific bill. And again Mike Johnson would say, dude, the best we can get, Well, we don't have the votes for anything more responsible. What do you want me to do? It's our system of government, right, Well, we're fair enough. What we need and are going to have to have at some point, whether we like it or not, is a new electorate. Is a big, painful bill that is going to include all kinds of cuts to all kinds of things and tax increases because we got no choice. But you know, you kick the can down the road as long as you can. I guess. Yeah.
Speaker 2: One of the great truths of politics, and this is going to make you want to stick your head in the oven, don't bother. The truth is, if you are looking at say four year terms, just to keep it simple, we'll go with presidents because everybody's fixating on the president. You got the president who screams toward the cliff for four years, and the next one of screams toward the cliff, then the next one who streams toward the and then on day three in office, the next guy or girl jack.
Speaker 1: It's legal under the constitution, it could be a woman. A woman president three days into their term we go over the cliff. They will be blamed right or at the very least, they will be tasked with fixing the problem. And the negative effects, the punishment, the imprisonment or beatings or fines that ought to go to the previous people we've talked about, those will never exist. For the opposite, historians will continue to rate them very highly for growing these various programs over the years that put us in the cataclysm that we got into. Back to stick in your head in the oven, Yeah, you alerted me to something a while back I had never thought of in my life. So I've used the phrase makes me want to stick my head in the oven, which is really a pretty dark graphic sort of aside to say in a semi humorous fashion, it's a like saying I'd like to put a gun in my mouth. Yeah, it's a suicide reference, and none of us take it seriously. But thought I had never really thought about the I guess I had thought the stick your head in the oven to make it so hot that you're you die. But you're saying it's a gas thing because you said that would do no good because most people have an electric oven. Until then, I had never thought that it was a gas thing. I always thought it was a heat thing. So you stick your head in the oven, turn on the gas, and then the fumes kill you. It's not because you're cooking your head, yes, exactly, Okay, cooking your head would be a slow and patience requiring effort to to offer yourself. Probably want to preheat the oven, like you're making a baked potato or something. Yes, Like turning on your car in the garage, yeah, like I can. It'd be be the equivalent now of me parking my Tesla in the garage and closing the door and sitting there until I got turning it up, sitting there until I need to pee or got very hungry, and then going back in the house right till you just wander out out of bordo. Like you know what, Now my hope is rekindled and I'm just really bored. So that's hilarious. Douck. You know what we're gonna do today. We're going to leave enough time for mail bag because we never do, and we got plenty of stuff. And man, there's a lot of news today. Stay here. Joe Tani, who has not pitched in almost two years, is about to pitch again. It'll be very soon, according to the Dodgers, and he looks fantastic as one of the best pitchers in baseball and one of the best hitters in baseball will be back doing both soon for the La Dodgers. So that's exciting. I gotta get it. I gotta get to a game at Dodgers Stadium and see him, because Eve, once in one hundred years player, I.
Speaker 2: Would agree, Yeah, that sounds really great. I wonder if he just bagged I want to pitch, come on, I really like pitch in here's your freedom loving quote of the day. Loved this from Daniel Webster. God grants liberty only to those who love it and are always ready to guard. And liberty is not a marble edifice. It is a garden. If it is not tended, it will die. Very easy to take for granted. Oh yeah, definitely, I think about that A lot mailbag drop us a note mail bag at Armstrong and Getty dot com. Got this from Sean on the topic of perseverance, which we were discussing, I believe later in the show yesterday. I used to tell my corporate coworkers that the healthiest way to approach work challenges is to stop asking why are they doing this and start asking why are they doing this to me? Yes, make it personal, Sean, You're so.
Speaker 1: Right about you to me right, do the same thing like in traffic all the time. Anytime relationships, your spouse is and you know, living their own life and expressing their field, they're directing it towards you. It's about you. They don't have their own stresses and needs. They're doing it to you. Right.
Speaker 2: Holding along Kevin the Texas Marine with the thought about the night versus morning shower question, The answer is both.
Speaker 1: I have a job.
Speaker 2: Mike Crow might would approve of so I need a shower after work. I also have a girlfriend, so I shower in the morning, hopefully with her. Wow, well, good for you.
Speaker 1: There you go. Uh, but my real answer is shower never.
Speaker 2: You want spend literally weeks in the field without being able to do much more than rag cleaning, surrounded by other guys who haven't been able to shower in weeks, you will never.
Speaker 1: Want to be stinky again.
Speaker 2: As comedians Kevin the Texas Marine, who was stationed overseas obviously on more than one occasion.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got to come in on that. As the comedian Sarah Silverman once said, if you shower with your boyfriend, your boobs will be very clean. Oh that's true. Yeah, my brother went a whole month, might have been more without a shower in Iraq. I think the first door and has never been right since he showers like six times a day. Yeah, yeah, who can blame him.
Speaker 2: Moving along a different topic from frequent correspondent Pallo, guys inspired by the story from the Wappo from the comment section, you might consider it nutpicking finding people who spout off, which is so easy to do. Nonetheless, I think it's perfect in this case.
Speaker 1: So I had to send it.
Speaker 2: Here's what a Wappo commentator had to say about illegal immigration, quoting, I'm happy with people that want to come here and mow my lawn and pick my crops, whether they're.
Speaker 1: Here legally or illegally.
Speaker 2: I certainly don't expect you in the MAGA bigots to be volunteering for those jobs. It just gives you a reason to spew your bile.
Speaker 1: That is the dumbest sentence or sentences I've ever heard. Right, and how do you think this person feels about equity? Paolo wants to know.
Speaker 2: They'd probably have a big moralizing lecture for us on the subject. Do you think he she is volunteering for those jobs or feeling superior and relegating them to the lesser among us. I could respond to the comment in lots of snarky ways, but none better than you could come up with yourself, I'm sure, so I'll just leave it at that. Well, I don't know, Pallo, try your hand at it. But oh my god, the great progressive who believes in equity, who also believes in importing a brown underclass to do the ugly jobs that we're too good for, that.
Speaker 1: Can't even recognize their hypocrisy. They amaze me. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Another frequent correspondent, JT and livermore the media didn't fail on Tuesday's final Hour, and the topic of the media's failure probably imported on Biden's metal ink capacity. Jack said, and I quote, oh, and there's more on this, believe it or not. More really good info on the media. Cover up'll cover up. But anyway, JT writes, Jack said, it's the biggest failure of media in the nation's history. Except from their point of view, it was not a failure. It was the goal since the twenty twenty primaries. They were biased against Trump and biased for Biden. Their goal was to be political propagandists and partisans, and they succeeded.
Speaker 1: Yeah. What's crazy about that, as others have pointed out, is they got Trump elected. You moron, you'd have been waiting if your goal was to stop Trump, you'd have been way better off pointing out Biden's failures earlier and having a longer period of time to for Kamala Harris's campaign or for them to run somebody else or whatever. Right, Actually, and JT disagrees.
Speaker 2: He says, just because they weren't able to pull off the impossible, ie get Biden reelected. Doesn't mean they failed because they accomplished a lot. But no, I think you win that mini argument.
Speaker 1: They were so unwilling to let the chips fall, the chips of democracy, which I mean, for God's sake, the Washington Post, with their hilariously self important democracy dies in darkness. I mean, these people are howling about democracy to constantly, but they didn't trust it in iota. They had to fix it in favor of Biden getting the nomination because he was well, I guess the obvious guy. Well, yeah, because you didn't let the prime this work. So yeah, absolutely a miserable failure morally, ethically, and professionally. If you may be covered in the slime of their own shame, may be you may you be covered in slime of shame. Yes, I like that. Well, you almost got it right. If you miss this late in the day last night, uh, Trump and Russia trading barbs about World War three and threats and that sort of thing that are pretty freaking big deal. We're at a major inflection point historically, ball is still in Trump's court as far as I can tell on this whole thing. We'll talk about that an hour two. If you miss that, get the podcast Armstrong and Getty on demand Armstrong and Getty