Speaker 1: This is Frosted Tips with Lance Bass an iHeartRadio podcast. Hello, my Little Peanuts, It's me your host, Lance Bass. This is Frosted Tips with Me at Lance Bass. I got Turkey turching with me. Hello, I got Drew Boo. Hello that And this is the continuation of our interview with Jesse McCart News right here with us. So let's continue this conversation, shall we. One of my favorite things you do, and a lot of people probably don't realize you do this is voiceover work.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I do a lot of voiceover work, which.
Speaker 1: I think is so much fun, especially as a musician in the studio just in front of that mic U.
Speaker 3: So you've done a lot of video games. Did you do a Final Fantasy?
Speaker 4: I didn't do Final Fantasy. I did Kingdom Hearts, which that's it's.
Speaker 5: Like, that's what I did.
Speaker 3: I did Kingdom Hearts. Oh you did?
Speaker 2: You really?
Speaker 3: I did?
Speaker 5: Okay, that's right.
Speaker 1: Because yeah it was Kingdom Hearts, which is in the Final Fantasy world. I played a Final Fantasy character in Kingdom Hearts, That's what it was.
Speaker 3: So who did you play that?
Speaker 4: I played Roxis and Ventus, who's sort of the uh I mean to be honest, I'm not a big gamer, so I don't play the game, but it was uh yeah, it was like one of those gigs where I went in and like, did you know this voiceover work? And uh, and then the game exploded. And we've done like three of them now over the course of like fifteen years. And yeah, that's just like another aspect. The voiceover thing is just a it's a it's a great job.
Speaker 3: You know. You can just go in.
Speaker 4: You don't have to be camera ready and go into my slippers. I did the visive of Theodore for Alvin and the Chipmunks back in like the early two thousands, and that was such a fun moment because I grew up watching Alvin and Chipmunks as a kid and here I am like playing Theodore. That was like one of my favorite favorite jobs. But yeah, it's just like another aspect of the industry.
Speaker 1: Well, I have some voice over work coming for you very soon because we have a great animated project.
Speaker 3: Oh nice, that's true.
Speaker 1: Yeah, FUFU in the Gang. Finally, Yes, we're it's uh can we say the makers of it?
Speaker 3: Whatever?
Speaker 1: But I've always wanted to create this show for years. Was the first job ever had when I was fourteen years old. So I've been I've been wanting this to be something for years and there's finally getting made. But my the world that I'm creating is this cartoon. It's an educational grotoon. It's all about movement, dancing, all that type of stuff. But I want all my musician friends to be in this. Like, so I want you to know every single voice cool in this, so you are going to be in it.
Speaker 3: I love it, my.
Speaker 5: Friend, there's a bigger favorite animal.
Speaker 3: Now, yeah, that's right, that's right. Do you have a favorite voice over you've done so far?
Speaker 5: Man, it's probably the Chipmunks.
Speaker 4: Or I did another one called The Justice the Young Justice League, where I play Robin and night Wing, which is a lot of fun. That's where with legendary voiceover recording artists, the guy who did like Scooby Doo and like the teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle, like legendary people, and they're like also just like the most caked out, richest dudes you've ever met. Nobody knows who they are, you know, all pulling up to their session in rose voices and like you're like, who are these people?
Speaker 5: Like, oh yeah, that's the Scooby Doo guy.
Speaker 1: You know, basically so nice that yeah, just they have the best job family guy.
Speaker 3: What just named Simpson's Like, yeah, that's that's all I do. And it's almost like once you get into that club, which I guess you're now in, it's like you get called for stuff over and over and over again, and that's when the money starts a rolling.
Speaker 5: I like, when they call me that's the best. You don't have to you know, yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'll forgive you for this one. But you did a tour with the Battery Boys twice I did. I mean, I have to you guys could have called. I mean, you guys could have called. I'm pretty sure we were broken up at the time. How did that come about? How did you get that call?
Speaker 4: I don't really remember. I honestly, I think it was I don't know. The first tour we did was internationally, I believe in like two thousand and five or six, like right after Beautiful Soul came out, and it just made sense I think for both of us. I opened up for them in Europe and then again in the US, and I don't know, my timelines are awful, But after the first tour was such a big success, and I became buds with the guys and.
Speaker 3: No, no, it was horrible, right, it was terrible. It was awful. This is your chance to really talk to the guy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no, it was really great. I have to be honest, but you know, hey, I would have opened up for you guys.
Speaker 1: Well, like, well, too bad we were not a group. And this is such the normal question you asked everyone. But I always love hearing these stories out of all the experiences you've had in your career, you know, not your favorite, but like, give me a top moment that you're like, holy crap, I cannot believe this is happening right now.
Speaker 5: Oh man, there's been a few.
Speaker 4: I did a performance I think it was like a Grammy pre Grammy performance and they were honoring Stevie Wonder, and I forget what theater. It was very nice, like prestigious. Maybe the one on Sunset where they do the Oscars Adobe, yeah or yeah, or the Chinese maybe one of those. But they asked me to get up and sing Knocks Me off my feet, which was this huge, you know Stevie record, and I grew up listening to Stevie Wonder and he was in the front.
Speaker 5: Row, you know, doing this singing, and I'm just like.
Speaker 4: It was like one of these like out of body experiences that I'm now like performing for one of my you know, musical heroes. That's definitely up there. And I also got to perform for a couple of US president performed for Obama in two thousand and like nine at the White House, which is really cool. Maybe it was later than that. Twenty twelve one was when did he leave? Yeah, so I think it was twenty twelve or thirteen. It was his second term. But it was actually honoring Carol King. They were she was getting inducted into like the you know, Writing Hall of Fame or something, and it was like the craziest lineup and.
Speaker 3: Maybe she was getting the Kennedy Center on her.
Speaker 5: Maybe that's what it was. You haven't pulled up.
Speaker 3: No, I just remember it everything.
Speaker 4: Do I have to look at Well, I do, because that's I don't remember, but you're always looking.
Speaker 5: Thank you for clarifying.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that was just one of the coolest moments. And like Billy Joel was playing and like some of my heroes were on stage, and was like three hundred people, half of which was like, you know, secret service and just the just the cool moment. You know how many people can say they've done that. You know, it was like really a nice moment.
Speaker 1: Is there anything else on your bucket list that you want to do? Mine was to meet the Queen? Unfortunately I ain't gonna have one now. That was always in my buck last Like I got it somehow, Curtsey to the Queen.
Speaker 3: We've met so many queens.
Speaker 5: Please, yeah, I don't know, maybe playing with that in sync?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, happened. I make dreams come true on the show. That's true, you do. Look, we had two songs out this year, and I think it's because of Frost and Tips. It just so happens that our show started a year ago charted songs this year.
Speaker 3: I haven't thought about.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much, right, well, well yeah, thank you, thank you. So we got ourselves Frost and tips, pop it speeding frost the tips.
Speaker 3: We got to get some tips from you. Uh.
Speaker 1: Now, you've recently talked about your skincare, and we leve a little skincare at this house, so tell us. Yes, but you're one of those that I'm sure you get all the time. You don't age you still look this what you do you look? I still have this conspiracy theory about people in the biz that start young. They don't really age, don't I know. But there's a lot of examples of people that it's like, yeah, you haven't changed. I don't know if it's a mental state we get in when we're teenagers and we just don't I don't know what it is, But what do you do to stay.
Speaker 5: So you to be honest with you.
Speaker 4: I think it came from just having a moment in my career where I had really bad skin and it was during the time where you could get bullied online for it and helped those people are accountable and that really affected me, like in a big way, and so I just got really diligent about going to a dermatologist and I went through the whole acne thing and had to do acutane, which was awful. And so I remember having really bad skin and then wanting to rectify that, and so I've just been like very good about taking care of my skin. But also I think just sleep and diet and exo. There's there's no like you're not reinventing anything. It's just like taking care of yourself, you know, and water and sleep and you know, drink a couple of these every day, but this one's filled with but yeah, you know, and I think also just my my mom on side of the family has just like youthful, uh chubby cheeks, which have helped me over the year.
Speaker 3: Free fillers that I know we got, we got.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the amount of times I get asked like, stop with the fillers, I'm like, no, that's just a natural uh.
Speaker 3: Total, that's funny because I always get start with the fillers, which I alone. You don't even know, you know, you drew. All right.
Speaker 1: We have some fan questions, all right, k Jean, it's a lot of wise. Are there any of your albums you would ever re record? Oh, like a like a Taylor Swift put like an adult spin on it or something, change a little bit.
Speaker 3: But again, I thought.
Speaker 4: About re recording Beautiful Soul, like for the twenty year anniversary. I know that a lot of artists are doing that now. I just saw Gavin de Gras re re recorded Chariot, which was one of my all time favorites. So we're talking to a few other artists actually about doing a twenty year anniversary like a re record of that. I wouldn't do the whole album. I mean, there are a few songs on that album that I'm just I listened back and I'm like, what were we thinking?
Speaker 5: You know, They're just like so bad. But yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't know that i'd re record the whole album, but there's definitely I think there would be something to rerecording Beautiful Soul. I think it'd be a lot of fun for for the millennial fans and also for some of the new artists.
Speaker 1: But financially would behoove you to do it, sure you know, of course?
Speaker 3: Yeah, rights.
Speaker 5: This ground this time round.
Speaker 3: I feel like it's a move too, like it's it makes a statement to the man. People want to support it, like I down that. Uh, let's see.
Speaker 1: Mindy Luis thirteen says, what is your favorite song that you sang on The Mass Singer? Yeah, we didn't eve talk about Mass Singer. How much fun was that?
Speaker 5: That was a lot of fun?
Speaker 4: My favorite song it was probably it was probably the first song Kissed by a Rose or kiss from a Rose by Seal. That was like when that song came out, I think that was like one of the first singles that I ever went to the.
Speaker 3: Story from Batan Batman.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like in the mid early mid nineties.
Speaker 3: That was a CD. It was a CD.
Speaker 5: No, I think it was a tape.
Speaker 4: It was it was ay, it was yeah.
Speaker 5: But it was the single. Remember how they would remember singles like you could literally just release, Yes, I would single.
Speaker 1: I would buy the CD singles. Wilson Phillips Me Too was my first CD single. Well, I'm sure there's a B side. Yeah, And then uh, the other first single I bought it because I bought the same time was Unchained Melody because of the ghost soundtrack, and it was a single.
Speaker 3: It wasn't the the soundtrack, it was just I would buy actually only singles because I'm like, I don't.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so it was probably that. It was probably that song.
Speaker 3: How heavy and crazy are those costumes that they make you wear?
Speaker 5: Insane awful right, insane.
Speaker 3: Smell and they's smart.
Speaker 4: To perform in that because you know some some are some are harder than others. They give you like some options too, but I chose the one that I felt like I would be most mobile in the one that had pants, Like I was like, let's start with pants because some of them like you're just in you know, these round monster costumes.
Speaker 3: Weird and the Patonics when they were sushi rolls and they had no arms or legs.
Speaker 1: They were just was it Hanson that was in the mature.
Speaker 3: Multiply? They have to like sneak you in, Oh you were you have to be stuck in from your house or something.
Speaker 4: They brought you up in an suv from your house, like and on godly hour of the morning, like five am, and it's like, first of all, no one in my neighborhoods even up yet, and like but you literally, like you leave your house and you wear like this mirrored visor so no one can see your face. And they make you wear you know, in the dead of summer when we were shooting mittens and like long socks, so they no one can see the color of your skin. Right, and you sign a million NDAs And the only people that knew were my wife. The only person that knew is my wife, maybe my manager.
Speaker 3: That was it.
Speaker 5: I didn't tell.
Speaker 4: My mother, who watched the show, was so mad that she's like had to find out third episode.
Speaker 3: She couldn't just tell it was your voice.
Speaker 4: She did by the second episode, so she didn't watch the show and someone was like, I think that could be Jesse and she called me.
Speaker 5: She's like, I know your secret.
Speaker 1: These contestants don't get like the amount of people that I've known do this show, and they like kind of like, so I'm doing Mester.
Speaker 3: I'm like, didn't you sign an NDA?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think you.
Speaker 3: Signed a dip so yeah, people don't keep that way. Did you say their names right now? Joey Forton.
Speaker 1: One, because we're literally at some restaurant here and I'm like, oh, what do you do. It's like, oh, guys, well I can't tell anyone, but I'm doing a mass singer.
Speaker 3: Like, well you just told me. Yeah, okay. I feel like that's something Lance would do too.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they would never keep that.
Speaker 3: I can keep a secret anywhere. But but half the fun of like doing a show like that is like they treat too well. You get taken care of. But if you have to be in a costume, we're locked away in a room the whole time. It sounds miserable.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean, you're not in the costume all, but you're stuck in the trailer for you know, ninety percent of it, and then you put the headgear on and it's just the singing.
Speaker 5: Part of it is really hard.
Speaker 4: You have this huge it was the Turtle, so this huge head mask on that weighed a ton. And by the way, I don't want to like bag on the costume department.
Speaker 5: They're like Emmy Award the costumes. But it is not conducive for like great singing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's great on TV. It's horrible being the person breathing.
Speaker 4: It's like, first of all, if you had anything I had to eat per munch, like if you ate on Miserable the whole day.
Speaker 3: Well, and they're miked up and then you you you have do you have in years?
Speaker 4: I mean yeah, the producer and the director talking through the in ears. But yeah, just like trying to get a big breath.
Speaker 5: To hold the long note. It's so hard. It's really hard, and then you don't sometimes on top of it, choreography, Yeah, yeah, that's why I would.
Speaker 1: I would choose a Matrushka doll, just so that I had an excuse of I can't move. Yeah, they just have to yeah, just spend Yeah. Uh J Mack fan number one. If you had to live in one of your music videos, which one would you choose?
Speaker 3: Wow? What an inventor question? You ever heard that question?
Speaker 4: But I have high Heather by the way, that's j mack fan one, Hi Heather. If I had to live in a music video, I guess the how Do You Sleep? Video, which was a lot of fun. It was like me and ludicrous on top of old muscle cars driving through the desert.
Speaker 5: That's cool. That was pretty fun.
Speaker 3: That's a fun day day. What would I live in?
Speaker 5: What music video would you live in?
Speaker 3: Uh, he'd be puppet, he'd be driving and get some rests of a mental institution. Does sound great? Right now? Maybe it's gonna be me because you learn a toy store. Yeah, good to have, but that's oh no, you're trying to get the girls by by bye when you're running away.
Speaker 1: From Yeah, she was trying to kill us this one. We're just trying to get her attention. But you know you're living in a toy store, so why not?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would say if I were you, I would live in a dirty pop because you're like having fun. You're in the club, you're just dancing. I got you.
Speaker 1: But after myself and a lot of those oh yeah it's popular, I wasn't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's let's all just break away in a workshop together and really figure out which video we're gonna We'll come back together.
Speaker 1: Tanya La Tanya Leah. Do you have any songs you regret releasing?
Speaker 5: I mean, yeah, there's a few.
Speaker 4: Song Like I said on Beautiful Soul, there was a song called What's Your Name, which was just come on, it's like what you think of when you think of just like annoying pop music, you know, I just like those Yah, the cornus cheesiest song that the label loved, and it was a week ago.
Speaker 3: You hate that, which, by the way, I don't think it's such a bad I wouldn't think it was such a bad song if I hadn't and had to perform it fifty times a day, and it'd be the only song that I think of when I take off on a plane for the last thirty years. That's true. So yeah, it greats whenever we take off, he goes. You know, lyrics are tough because I'm looking at the lyrics. Okay, we got to play a game before we say say hello, going to compliment the lyrics on What's Your Name? Because there's actually a little bit of depth there compared to some of the other pop songs. Okay, let's move along. Let's move on. I got you, I got you. Okay, Well, go through every lyrical.
Speaker 5: All your songs, and really.
Speaker 3: Let's play. Let's play a game called same name. I should have done a little more work on the name of the game, but whatever. So if I give you the song title farewell, farewell, farewell, what's the real title? Bye bye bye exactly. So that's how the game works. Okay, So we'll start with you guys can just shout it out. Okay, let's just shout all right. Let's do the surprises. So there's magician in a container, Houdini, No, in.
Speaker 5: A container, magician in a container.
Speaker 3: Synonym that would be magician and illusionist. So wizard.
Speaker 5: Magic in a hat. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'll give it to you, all right, because you guys don't have you go. That's right, Christina, all right, let's do these are all going to go. All right. Let's see this one. I'm really pretty, spirit.
Speaker 5: Beautiful, soul. J's a good word game.
Speaker 3: Okay. Last more is free of charge.
Speaker 5: My love is free my.
Speaker 3: Charge.
Speaker 5: Love don't cost the thing.
Speaker 3: That's right. How about this one? Existing in the crazy life living logo. You all right, this is so dumb. It's very warm. Presently it's getting on here. That's right. Finally, I didn't realize I was gonna be so tickled by this game.
Speaker 5: It's a good game game.
Speaker 3: This is great. I'm trying to locate the affection. All right. Here's another one, ripping my a Order heart bleeding love, but tearing up my heart. Yeah, ripping my Order, which was actually the working title for the Yeah, okay, here's another. This might be difficult. Here we go. Existence is mine.
Speaker 2: Existence is living, living existence day no living existence, Existence.
Speaker 3: Is mine here here life. Okay, he's getting my life. I don't know, it's getting closer. Yeah, okay, here's another one, Total Moon obstruction of the blood or total Moon obstruction of the blood, but is totally a great All right, here we go. Here's another one. Absolutely narrative of a female, Absolutely.
Speaker 5: Narrative, absolute narrative writing, absolutely.
Speaker 3: Absolutely narrative of a female, of a girl, of a woman, something of a woman.
Speaker 5: Uh, total.
Speaker 3: Total. This one's kind of down. Absolutely, it's by nine days.
Speaker 5: Absolutely comma narrative of a female.
Speaker 3: This is the girl. Yeah, I didn't know absolutely was part of that name. I always call that song story of a girl. But anyway, nine days. All right, here's a good one. Here's a good one, fabric chick material girl. There we go. Yeah, here's the one that sounds just disgusting. Downward liquid, down downward liquid. It's disgusting, really.
Speaker 5: Somethinged myself.
Speaker 3: That's not a thing. Water is a blow.
Speaker 5: Downward liquid, downward liquid.
Speaker 3: I know it's really disgusting. Quit saying it. Actually downward downward dog, it's a waterfalls by Okay, last one, last one, and then we can move on to something else if you want. Fortunate lucky lucky. So that's my one of my favorite Okay, do we have another? I have one more game?
Speaker 1: Okay, good, I'd like to play the game. You'd like to keep that one on the list?
Speaker 3: Okay, turn into a real game. Is it a real game? It is now? It is now from the radio show The Way Bad right, Well, this one can't possibly live up to that one. This is called blockbuster rewind. I'll give you a movie quote from a popular movie from the late nineties early two thousands. You get a point for guessing the movie, Another point if you guess the actor who said another point if you give me the characters name of the film. So let's start with the first one. You just shout it out. What is this a center for ants? Okay? So and what's the name?
Speaker 5: Ben Stiller?
Speaker 3: Okay? And what was the other his name? The character's name, no dere all right, So Michael got one of those points and really keeping score? Well, yeah, because I'm going to find out if I didn't get any, because you're not going to win because I know how it is. Okay, whoever said Orange is the New Pink was seriously disturbed? Blonde? Okay?
Speaker 5: He plays l.
Speaker 3: Will Okay, so right, so far you don't have you don't have any point. The name of and so the score so far as Jesse three, Michael three? Okay, okay, I drink your milkshake.
Speaker 5: Oh there will be blood.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: God, he's my favorite actor.
Speaker 3: Oh so much for a favor. You can't remember his name.
Speaker 4: Man, don't think I've ever seen the played Lincoln. He played he was in Games of New York.
Speaker 3: God, it's now play the piano. Three words? I know, I know it's blue, blue blue. Did he play piano?
Speaker 5: He was in it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it wasn't a pianist, a big actor.
Speaker 2: Piano.
Speaker 3: I never shut up with your piano. You're thinking of the pianists, and that was.
Speaker 1: Phil.
Speaker 3: No, it's not, it's what's his face? Who played Lincoln? It's not screaming it right now? I know, I just you know, you blank on the name. And yes, we're gonna we're gonna keep the game with Daniel Lewis. And then what's his character? Anybody knows? I'm doubting anybody would character.
Speaker 5: I might, but I not in the amount of time you need me to do.
Speaker 3: Okay, we'll keep it moving, all right?
Speaker 6: That rug really tied the room to get the big Lebowski. Uh uh the dude, that's right, And it was what's his name?
Speaker 3: We had his brother on the show. Looks like him.
Speaker 5: It's uh with a J.
Speaker 3: But it's what's from name the Greek movie John Corbyn?
Speaker 5: No, John?
Speaker 3: Who is sorry?
Speaker 5: I got it?
Speaker 3: Who is it?
Speaker 2: John Good?
Speaker 3: What is his name? Like a blank? Over Trouble Water Bridges? Yeah, exactly, Okay, I'll give Michael. That's so far zero. I just want to make sure. So Jesse's got Jesse's got six, Michael's got five. Okay, let's keep it moving. Do we like this game? You probably don't like game. I love losing. Here here's are you not entertained?
Speaker 5: Russell Crow?
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, he's the gladiator who does well, what's the forget the gladiator?
Speaker 1: Jem Right, it's the name of Jeff Mark, Matthew, Matthew.
Speaker 5: It's like it's like a Greek name. Obviously, you're getting close, my.
Speaker 3: Stu not MIAs. Now it's Maximus. All right, let's let's do I'm just a girl standing in front of a boy as a lawyer Terry McGuire. The book, the notebook, No god, yeah, I'm just a girl standing in front of the boy asking him. Roberts nodding. Hill, Ye, right, I forgot the name of her character, and what's her characters? Scott? Okay, here we go here. This is gonna be a fast one. Something that I don't know. Hello, my name is an Ego Montoya. You're going to get that. That is Montango, the Montango little bit. I said it in the Montoya Montoya.
Speaker 5: All right, Lance is catching up.
Speaker 3: All right, Lance has got to Jesus. But I named the character. I gave you that, and I named the movie I gave you. I think there should be no talk incorrectly, get next, think it should be three points for naming the character. No, no, so it's eight Jesse Michael to Lance making horrible lance. He's doing a really bad bad Okay, here's it. This is going to go fast too. Why so serious?
Speaker 5: The joke?
Speaker 3: Serious? Shared lotto?
Speaker 5: The other one, I'm a joker and it's uman joker.
Speaker 3: No Batman. So we got we got Heath Ledger. He's playing the joker. But what is the title of the myth? A New World Order Man? Stupid of the Dark Knight, the Dark Dark Knight. All right, I think I have one. Two more? Oh no, I've got three more if you want. Okay, here here's one. Here's one, big mistake, huge mistakes Roberts. Pretty woman, her name is Vivian giving lance to Julia Roberts. But I'll give you pretty Vivian, Vivian, Pretty Vivian.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Vivian West Vivian Ward counts.
Speaker 3: All right, you didn't know that one. Just not as quick as you're a little young pretty woman.
Speaker 5: I mean I was young the same age. Okay, just looks at the quote from the movie.
Speaker 3: Didn't like, I'm gonna lie in Sam younger than everybody, even though the oldest person in this entire room. Okay, host have a problem.
Speaker 4: Uh yeah, no I didn't, says I don't know his name.
Speaker 3: It's love no love love, Yeah, gets lovel, Jim Lovel, all right, one left? Okay? As ifless Lisa's Lloyd Lord like okay, Well Michael, I know way, Michael needs this more than everybody, apparently, sixteen points, Mike, when Jesse came away with nine points, Lance with four.
Speaker 1: That is my lucky number, it is, so do you know how hard it is to end with your lucky number?
Speaker 3: Well, well it's not that lucky because you lost that number.
Speaker 1: It's all about how you look at it, guys, And those are the games, all right, Well you know, and that is all the show we have for you too. I'm glad ending on a high note, Jesse. So good to catch up video you guys. What you like to tell everyone out there? Please tell us how we can stay in touch with you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean you can find me everywhere on social media. Yeah, come see me on tour this fall. It'd be great to see everybody again. The tour is so fun, playing a lot of new music, a lot of old music.
Speaker 3: But you know, and hopefully are you playing on how many dates do you have?
Speaker 5: I think like twenty two, twenty three dates.
Speaker 4: Lots of opportunities to see nice cities around the country.
Speaker 5: So come see your boy.
Speaker 3: Well wait, what's the website where they can buy tickets for you? I don't know, master. I just mean like, if they want all things Jesse.
Speaker 5: Probably Google cardy dot com. Actually, but yeah.
Speaker 3: Again, awesome to see you, Drew Bo. Welcome back. It's good to be here.
Speaker 1: Yes, and of course Turkey churchin of course Gobble Gobble, And that is all the show I.
Speaker 3: Have for you.
Speaker 1: Be good to each other out there, don't drink a drive, take care of those animals, and we'll see you next time on Frosted Tips, but also stay frosted.
Speaker 3: Hey, thanks for listening. Follow us on Instagram at Frosted Tips.
Speaker 1: With Lance and Michael Turchin Art and at Lance Bass for all your pop culture needs
Speaker 3: And make sure to write U review and leave us five stars six if you can see you next time.