Speaker 1: The craziest people in America come from the Bronx and all the Boola.
Speaker 2: Why does the Sunshine States consistently produce such strange names? I don't know if I've catched all that extracted a'm whizzard legend that.
Speaker 3: It is just one of the many wacky winding stories out of Florida.
Speaker 1: On the Breakfast Club, manh Kodak Dog You Today for Thursday July eighteenth, goes to a Florida man simply known as Aj. Now, what does your uncle Shalla always say about the great state of Florida. The craziest people in America come from the Bronx and all of Florida, and today is no exception. See I saw some bodycam footage. Okay, there's some bodycam footage that was released that shows two female Florida Fish and Wildlife Commissioned officers questioning a man identified as AJ and his girlfriend on a boat somewhere in the Florida Keys. It all started because the two officers told the couple they were searching the area for a different vessel in their jurisdiction, and lo and behold, cops discovered that Aj and his girlfriend didn't have IDs on them.
Speaker 4: And the boat he was operating was breaking the number of codes.
Speaker 1: So AJ starts to get agitated and ask the officers if they're just out here trying to catch people breaking laws on the water.
Speaker 4: The cops replied and just let AJ know. Hey, we're just doing our job.
Speaker 1: AJ starts to get pissed off, so one of the officers asks ajsay, bruh, you got a warrn out, because people only start acting like this because they've got a warrant. AJ's girlfriend tells him to relax, you're freaking out. So AJ, being the Florida man he is, tells the officers, so what happens if I jump in the water and just swim away? The officer tells AJ, I'm gonna follow you. I'm telling you you're not free to leave. Then the cop looks and realizes AJ does have a warrn out, so AJ says, I'm going to swim home. AJ's girlfriend says, AJ, I swear to God, if you jumping that water, out'll be gone tomorrow. Then AJ's girlfriend did something that is one of the greatest sources of anxiety for men all around the world.
Speaker 4: She asked for the password the AJ's phone in the middle of all this.
Speaker 1: Yes, what happens next is insane in ninety nine percent of the country, but it's just a perfectly normal Sunday in Florida. Let's go to ABC News twenty five Columbia for the report.
Speaker 3: Please, A Florida man jumped into the ocean why to avoid getting arrested for priors and more importantly, being jailed permanently by giving his girlfriend his phone pass code.
Speaker 4: Oh goodness now.
Speaker 3: This video from the Florida Fish and Wildlife Commission shows AJ's girlfriend repeatedly trying to get him to calm down with his attitude, leading the officers to try and arrest him for an outstanding warrant. He said he'd rather not go to jail on a Sunday because he'd have to spend the night. His girlfriend then pulled out his phone and repeatedly asked him to unlock it, telling him she can't help him unless it's unlocked.
Speaker 4: So what does he do?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 3: He grabs the phone, then feet on the edge, bend at the knees, backsteps aboard, and spring He dove right in the water, where he proceeded to try and swim home. Cops jumped in handcuffed him and passed him off to a police officer waiting.
Speaker 1: On the shore. The thought of that floor to man aj having to give up his pass code turn that man into Michael Phelps.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 1: I read stories like this, and all I think to myself is, damn, it feels good to be a faithful black man. Drop one the clues bombs for us. Faithful black men, Dude, don't have those problems and don't want those problems.
Speaker 4: Nothing makes you feel more free.
Speaker 1: Than just handing you a woman your phone with no worries of guilt. You'd be like, baby, look at this video and just hander your phone. Video can be a whole minute, thirty seconds, sometimes even two. When you're a faithful black male, you don't care. You walk out the room, let her walk, let her look at it.
Speaker 4: Come back.
Speaker 1: If the phone locks while she's walking, when she asks you, what's the pass code, you can't wait to tell her.
Speaker 4: In fact, if you're really doing it right, she already know your pass code.
Speaker 1: Okay, But if she don't, you say it loud and proud, like Mike Jones used to say his phone number two eight one three three zero eight zero zero fote Okay, When you're a faithful blackmail, you are excited and happy to share the pass word to your phone, the same way those of us born in the nineteen hundreds was proud and excited to share the contray code. Up up, down, down, left, right, left, right, be a star, Baba, Select star, Sir, it's baba, Select star Baba select star.
Speaker 4: Damn, I'm still lying about my passport. Think about all the sharks, stingrays, gators.
Speaker 1: Nay odds that could have been in that water, and he would have rather the gators eat his ass than have his girlfriend catch him eating some ass that's not hers. Last time I saw a man jump in the water with no hesitation like that was the young brother from the Montgomery Riverfront Brawl. Drop on the clothes bombs for that young brothers Okay, by the way, he might not have been cheating. He just didn't want his girlfriend to see his web brows. In history, that alone can be a red flag.
Speaker 4: Okay, Nope.
Speaker 1: You heard him say, nobody wants to go to jail on a Sunday, right because he wouldn't get out to till Monday. That's very true. Nobody wants to go on to jail on a Sunday. But in that moment, he had to weigh his options. Spend the night in jail, okay with some mentally ill person nicknamed stink Shank, or give your girlfriend the four digit pen to get access to your phone. That man chose swimming with gators and shocks, okay, right, he didn't want option A off B.
Speaker 4: He had other plans.
Speaker 1: God bless, and we don't have to play a game A guess what race it is, because we know black men don't cheat and black men can't swim.
Speaker 4: Psych psych Okay, that is a false stereotype. We came out to penis swimming.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 1: I've been swimming since I was a sperm. All right, Please give aj from Florida the biggest he hull. All right?
Speaker 4: Did they break up? Oh yeah, she's gone, he said. He said. They said that in the news report. Damn, they so knows you.
Speaker 1: Sure that was a select start in that country, car, I don't remember no select. I think it was up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B A start.
Speaker 4: It's b A B A select start. Nah, I think it was just B A start. It's b A it's b A B A. I don't think it's no B A B A BRO. I think it's up up, down, down, left right left right, b A start. It's such as definitely a select start.
Speaker 1: Pages and it's Biggs two ba's, but it is two ba's.
Speaker 4: I don't know. Not to get thirty lives in contrayes. It is what are you all talking about? Video? Country Cold? It came out before something in the nineties, nineteen years was you born jee ninety two? When country came out? Country might have came out the late eighties.
Speaker 2: Yeah, up there, up, up, down, down, left, right, left right, it's this is not right?
Speaker 4: This is that is right to say? Ain't nothing want to be right when I'm right? It was up up, down, down, left, right left right, b A start. I don't remember no, B A B A select start. No, it's not it's up up, down, down, left right left right b A start.
Speaker 2: I best nobody my video game later, I can't remember now now you confuse me? All right, all right, well, thank you for that donkey of today, and if you're on social media.
Speaker 4: Please hit hit me up. I would love to know the Cold.
Speaker 1: To get thirty lives in the contract was up up, down, down, left right left right, BA star some things you don't forget, like your house phone number growing up.
Speaker 4: I still remember that. You know what I'm saying, your grandma phone number growing umber that in the contray Holt, I remember that.
Speaker 1: Donkey of Today is sponsored by renowned personal injury attorney.
Speaker 4: Michael the Bull. Lamb is soft.
Speaker 1: Don't be a donkey when you need a fighter on your side. If you're ever injured, go to Michael to bull dot com. That's Michael toe bull dot com. And when you mess with the bull, you get the horns.
Speaker 4: Wake that ass up in the morning. The Breakfast Club