Speaker 1: Happy fifty at that episode, everybody, Yeah, cars knew you would make it this far, sold your movement when when you know when that's a big old cockyer, that's gay. Hey you guys, sorry for being late. We got the latest Chicago, but we're back baby.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And even if you got like the late in Chicago, and I don't want you to fist the bitch like oh this was going to shut up. We're here, bro Jesus Christ, the truth because.
Speaker 4: A positive notice our fiftieth episode.
Speaker 3: But five, oh homie the fans five, Oh, so we're gonna be on five.
Speaker 1: Have you ever talked to him?
Speaker 5: Can we can we have him as a guest for the fifty fifth.
Speaker 1: Here. I don't think that's that's a good thing.
Speaker 2: It's a horrible idea.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well unless because he probably and be.
Speaker 1: Like, oh god, and I don't know, I don't know what we would even talk about, like realistically, well, you and him have a lot of comment No, now what we used to sit forties? No, that was that was then me and him have a lot of comment that sid forties. I'm sipping fold I'm so lonely.
Speaker 4: You don't like that one?
Speaker 2: That ship is fucking gay? As hell.
Speaker 3: You don't like that that they're talking about the hate when Food's remix ship that should be pissing me.
Speaker 1: The if if do you remember the tenth toes down remix?
Speaker 4: The first what is that?
Speaker 6: When I was six daye with the s I was like, uh oh the girl and she was like, she was like, how could you cheat on me?
Speaker 1: No? She like, she's like, you never been you never walked in my shoes when I was six d never seen that?
Speaker 3: No, I think I don't talk about the girl in her room right, yeah? Yeah, that's she looked like sickuahcken, Yeah, sick hocken.
Speaker 4: Is she trying to free own? That is like your steph trying to freeze down?
Speaker 3: What are what are what Hawking features pullet like just very small.
Speaker 2: Dark.
Speaker 1: I feel like they're just very bunched up, you know, like the feel like I.
Speaker 4: Feel like you would be a Hawking feature. You would be a guy.
Speaker 2: I'm just a big fucking wahawking though they don't get this tall.
Speaker 1: If we notice the Hawking Basketball League, the whole league, can we of just a bunch of little foods playing basketball?
Speaker 3: I don't know if you're trying to say to the subject. You went to the airport right now, we took a picture of the fan. I put my arm over this one. This one said, Yo, why is this dude hugging me? I was like, what the fuck?
Speaker 1: Did you play your arm around that food?
Speaker 2: I don't know? Was that weird?
Speaker 4: Walking basketball? The vibrant culture for now?
Speaker 1: And is everyone a point guard?
Speaker 5: He's right here?
Speaker 1: These are the real full fools.
Speaker 4: Start doing hook stocks like Korean pop is an.
Speaker 1: I feel like people stop doing all that old ship like you in the league, like hook shots and everything. You don't see foods doing a shop no more. They should, though, that shit fucking works. One of my fas one of my favorite basketball players. Uh, he's a little newer Julian Newman. I was.
Speaker 2: I was crazy with it, and you know.
Speaker 4: It's crazy food. That fool really said that. He told his sister the minute she turned eighteen that she just tried a only fence.
Speaker 1: What in the incense?
Speaker 4: Shit?
Speaker 1: Is that food? Like?
Speaker 4: Where your life came to?
Speaker 1: What? And So that's what I said, incest intense. You said incens and senses the sticks int have the smell incest, That's what I said. Okay, I guess that's just not what I heard. Okay, I'm not here to be a dick. I'm just saying incest continue.
Speaker 4: Though, what did you think I say so?
Speaker 2: I mean he was thinking about it at seventeen.
Speaker 4: My thing is, there is there a crime with suggesting your sister.
Speaker 1: To be a porn star. There has to be pops. That's borderline incests for sure. Just like he's trying to pimp her out, he's trying to pimp he out. Well, I mean their father was trying to pimp them out as a child, so you know, like father like son like father. Like if you're if you're at any way, you're you're an adult. You're an adult. I know, because he's probably a couple of years old in here, like maybe like two three years old in here. You have like two two three years and that feels like, hey, turn eighteen, maybe shoul get that ship cracking. She she wanted to be the first woman in the NBA. Life changes.
Speaker 4: Huh, how does his sister.
Speaker 7: She's eighteen, There's no way that's in that eighty she's look twenty two, So two years difference.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that fool was nineteen and he's like basketball.
Speaker 1: Ain't going well. You know, they have their own they have their own reality show. I know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, isn't that a trip?
Speaker 4: That doesn't mean that he's not a nasty fuck.
Speaker 2: I think he's a nasty fuck.
Speaker 3: But right now he's beefing with the with the big homies, the big homies. I don't know me, but the big homies from Club five twenty.
Speaker 2: Behind Tig. You know, I'll die for you for.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go fuck but damn who one of the one of the co host name is Behn.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's my favorite dog I I I love and hate that he's monotone because it like throws me out. You don't know if he's seriously, he doesn't show that much emotion when he does. What's so funny he was talking about he's seen it. He's seen a video of Dwayne Wade trying to teach his son Zaia Wade how to dribble. It was just not.
Speaker 2: Dribbling with his ass.
Speaker 4: And then no, no, no, no.
Speaker 1: Hold.
Speaker 3: On one point one point, someone said what about magic Johnsonson? And he just started laughing and he couldn't stop laughing like ten minutes straight.
Speaker 1: Hey, if you think some of Jeff Te's stories are fake, hell no, there's no way he has that many stories.
Speaker 3: I think so, Bro, he's been in the league for ten plus. I don't think he's keep put. How long has Jeff team been playing basketball? The only reason I know who Jeff t was was when I started playing two k Hawks was my team. Jeff Teague on the one I think was a Kyle Kova on the two. Damn you didn't know about I didn't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Paul Millsap on the three. No, no, sorry, Ken Basemore on the three.
Speaker 1: Year was in the league for a while, do you feel me?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 1: He was there for a long time, and he was a He ever win the championship?
Speaker 2: Yeah with the Bucks?
Speaker 1: Oh he did?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I see that started where he said we're was like, I ain't going now.
Speaker 1: You went home after they win the championship and he just jumped back home to Indiana.
Speaker 3: Because he didn't feel like he did ship. I think that's what he said. But he was a beast, bro.
Speaker 4: That's funny.
Speaker 3: And that and that Hawks team they had. That Hawks team had the best record after the Golden State works man.
Speaker 1: That's it don't fucking matter if you don't win the championship because yeah, impact though, impact, you know, like the impact was crazy, got impact, the impact of them doing so good at that time, I would have been so happy to be a Hawks fan. What a fuck?
Speaker 3: Yeah, how many my fucking teams? Fucking American ship and then you know the playoffs coming in. You know, shit happened. But hey, but you know how good that felt? You know what I'm saying, like, uh, I'm pretty sure that happens in soccer sometimes, you know.
Speaker 1: They didn't happened when other in Mexico he made it to the sixty round. We haven't made it there near. We're like, fuck yeah, England, that food that had it tatted Mexico with twenty twenty five World Cup winners six twenty six.
Speaker 2: Same ship.
Speaker 4: That's funny though, that fool that food that was funny, dark, its cold.
Speaker 3: I don't know his name, Ben yeah h b n b hen h e n oh some black ship.
Speaker 2: That some black ship right there for sure. Probably that's for be Henny.
Speaker 1: Be. Honesty is that raisis and raised shout out the volume. Hey, hey you can say stuff like that. Hey, hey, if you were if you were black, what do you think your nickname would be?
Speaker 3: I'm not even trying to be funny. Probably like probably Jamier. I think that's a real name. That's not a nickname.
Speaker 1: Is Jamie Nelson x X point guard of the Nuggets. Uh? Like a nickname, like you know how like a nickname like like like you know, I'm pretty sure Booby you've heard that?
Speaker 4: No, I think Jay Slim Jay.
Speaker 3: Slim, that's what dinner calls me. I don't like that because it kind of emphasizes on the slim J.
Speaker 5: Boy nah J.
Speaker 4: Like b Han that's black food.
Speaker 3: That's that's like top five blackst shit I've heard of my life. Really for sure, b Han fried Chicken. I just had that, well game, I'm really trying to transition with the black stuff. I thought was wrong with me? That was weird, okay, but I was bad podcasting. Sorry about that. Guys, where you guys don't deserve that?
Speaker 2: On the five?
Speaker 3: Oh they don't. They don't deserve that on the fiftieth.
Speaker 1: Wait wait, where'd you what do you do? What do you think it's that? For b Hennessy?
Speaker 2: Nah? That would be funny though, you know, but I don't. I don't know.
Speaker 3: It's probably like a nickname because I think they're all hoopers all for them, you know, probably like a hoop five is not a hooper.
Speaker 2: He'll definitely hoop you up that.
Speaker 4: Just because he's blackie thing can beat me in basketball.
Speaker 3: No, I'm thinking just because one of his best friends is Jeff Tigue and he's srounded by NBA players.
Speaker 2: You gotta be good.
Speaker 4: At some type of Oh this is last NW Who the fuck is calling?
Speaker 1: Bro? And yeah, yeah, what happened?
Speaker 4: We're recording our heady because you've flaked on us?
Speaker 2: What happened?
Speaker 1: The Airbnb is charging seven hundred and fifty dollars for what she's sent me a message saying that we left the unit upside down and she's requiring a seven hundred and fifty dollars.
Speaker 2: That's bugging out?
Speaker 4: How I don't know?
Speaker 1: Let me see you the.
Speaker 4: You nit up side down?
Speaker 1: There was we put the towels in the washer, we dried in what the fuck?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I don't know, so that bitch get it back in blood. It was in my car.
Speaker 1: Oh all right, let me know.
Speaker 2: They can just charge.
Speaker 1: It is your fucking dirty asses the white cloth everywhere ship.
Speaker 2: Don't do that.
Speaker 1: I cleaned the fuck out that house before I left you didn't knock in the house, because I.
Speaker 3: Just are you stupid? You didn't I didn't clean the house. I cleaned the house.
Speaker 4: Oh you think it was a ship marks from Bedecks?
Speaker 2: Did you guys? Did you guys see it?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 7: Everything everything was clean, except for the closet in that room because everything was stuffed in that closet.
Speaker 3: And guess who did that thinks? But given that for my room is probably the worst decision.
Speaker 4: What do you mean everything was stuffed in there?
Speaker 3: Well, he just took he took off the sheets and everything. He threw it on the carse and he didn't put it to wash. I don't think so. I don't know why he didn't, why he choose to step sleep with me. I was like, the room is all yours now, bro. Once you used the dog, that ship was fumigated to me.
Speaker 1: Dog.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Well, you used the first though, to sleep.
Speaker 3: Just to sleep and kick it, and no one else like yeah, ah, five oh fifteen episode.
Speaker 1: Was going on. Guys, he used the first to get the little You're fucking stupid. None of that should happened, for sure, fool for what for what? I didn't I didn't I'm not gonna confess with something I didn't do.
Speaker 3: That's weird. Bro, Like if if at least if I did something, then I would have been like, oh, hell, yeah, you know, I didn't, Bro.
Speaker 1: I know, But then you're lying about not doing something, which is immansiate that you're just a lying ass bitch.
Speaker 2: You could call me a lying ass bitch.
Speaker 3: But to be honest, your opinion of me every time, like as days go by, it just goes less and less. So I don't give a fuck. I didn't do nothing. But point is, my boy did do something that I really being fucked it up. And now we're getting charged. Well you're getting charged. Sorry, now we you're getting charged seven fifty. But dude, don't they don't you can't you like appeal.
Speaker 1: That that's that's the goal. I mean, honest, she already charged me, But what is she charging me for me? Yeah, like she can't just go, hey, let's she's trip it about the track.
Speaker 5: But the trash backs were in the corner by the door.
Speaker 4: Like, yeah, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Everything, everything was really nice. Did she found outbout that? Maybe fucking all I threw? Wait, all that shit I made sure.
Speaker 4: Too, Hey, when you travel, where do you put it?
Speaker 3: I don't travel with that, oh dude, I just do way like a fucking I scared.
Speaker 1: It normal over there.
Speaker 5: I told him. I was like, that's what I brought. He was like, what'd you bring?
Speaker 7: I was like, that's why I went to the bathroom, show the side, trying to ship it up.
Speaker 1: Dude, he's weird. He always comes up to me. He's always like, he's always like, yeah, but I just went to the bathroom, like I'm gonna have a good sleep, Like what are you talking about? I just snorted a fucking zan right now in the bathroom and I'm like, what why are you snorting Zan's before getting on the plane. I don't know. I don't know why I thought you traveled with Are you fucking crazy? I don't know this food that doing? Dick? How do they do it? Just a little bag just fucking put in all over through your ship.
Speaker 4: It's rare to see the dogs like that that you can travel with double Sita.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 5: I feel like it's more international when the dogs are like.
Speaker 3: It's crazy though, because because like like alright, I've ran the scenario through my head million times.
Speaker 4: This keep with you with you. What location did we go to?
Speaker 1: I put the I put the back right there.
Speaker 5: Oh I looked for it the other day and it wasn't there because.
Speaker 2: I took it right when upon arrival?
Speaker 1: Well where you put the bag?
Speaker 6: Where?
Speaker 4: Oh that's after the chie wrong underneath wrong?
Speaker 1: What do you mean?
Speaker 3: So he came up to the chiev bots game that the backend. I was like, fuck, I can't take this bitch all right? Run here right there. That was kicking it for a bit. Once we came back to shoot the pod. I came first. When I came first, I walked in food. You gotta be again? It was cool?
Speaker 4: Oh Seattle, Yeah, oh so you started on there wrong?
Speaker 1: Weasley.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if anything, if anyone in in a in a in a Hogwarts was to do some fucking coke, it'd probably be wrong.
Speaker 1: His brothers probably put him on, you know, his bother of his twin brothers.
Speaker 4: Hey, what's somebody just want to buy?
Speaker 1: Hey? Look at the store.
Speaker 4: Hey right wait wait wait, I don't know why.
Speaker 1: The other day I thought you charged with but are you fucking retarded?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: Your stupid bitch, No, no, no, no, no, your stupid bitch. No listen, you stupid bitch, your stupid bitch, bitch, listen, stupid bitch, do your your stupid bitch. I'm not a stupid bitch, your stupid bitch. No, basically could I saw a bitch. Don't be calling me bitch, bitch. This is stupid bitch.
Speaker 3: Okay, so you go shoot to Matthem and your stupid bitch bitch bitch. No, don't be saying that bitch with this from La Helmy bitch is a bad word.
Speaker 1: Weird out.
Speaker 4: Fucking name as stupid bench.
Speaker 1: What what? Well, at least I'm not unloyal?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah you are?
Speaker 1: You are unloyal? Okay, I use a weirdo bitch?
Speaker 4: That's what?
Speaker 1: Is that? The most disrespectful sentence you could get hit with depends? Can I put you in the scenario? Okay, okay, just tell me a black or Mexican first black fifty even better, even better?
Speaker 2: Where are you right now?
Speaker 1: Okay, you're an airplane.
Speaker 4: Trying to help you. We'll get into that bit. What's a really?
Speaker 2: What's it?
Speaker 1: What's that? What's that burger place that looks like hell outside Americans? Oh?
Speaker 4: I say you're gonna go with the most famous black burgers body.
Speaker 1: That's not the most famous black burger spot. It's probably Hawkins. Okay, but Hawkins. Wait wait what was this Hawkins Burgers? On? Where did he say that?
Speaker 4: Next?
Speaker 1: Like hell? Outside? Yeah? Why does it look like hell?
Speaker 2: It's all like tagged up's like one of the worst areas.
Speaker 1: Oh the one in Watts Yeah right, okay, imagine you're just chilling there.
Speaker 3: So who recognizes you and he's like a fat boy told me a joke exactly like that black he's black?
Speaker 4: Okay, but I want you to say to me like a black person.
Speaker 1: I stopped saying the N word though. Really, I tried to talk without the E. Are what they are, and that's what you get for the fiftieth episode, guys, this is what we do for you.
Speaker 2: Guys. We're gonna say it.
Speaker 1: No just hey, just man, when when hold hold on? Because you could say, hey, I have black homies, because you're you have black homies ship too, I do.
Speaker 2: I was just there with the homey shut out the hommies.
Speaker 1: What's the name Ben?
Speaker 2: Shout up my boy? L J and K five?
Speaker 1: Their name is l J K five? What's K five for?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I'm not that black bro.
Speaker 1: We're really gang though it was like one of their birthdays, one of this this, this.
Speaker 2: Was the blackest fucking bar.
Speaker 1: Again.
Speaker 3: You went on a black bar, the blackest bar. They were serving black tacos, a ground chick heart show. Yeah, and then all I went up to the chef and I was like, oh, yeah, you'd be doing this also, you do this off thing. She was like yeah, I got and she just told me a bunch of ship and I was just over stimulated, so I walked away.
Speaker 1: But you were assimulated because there people because.
Speaker 4: No, no, not the black I felt like I fought at home.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I feel more comfortable with the black people than the homeless.
Speaker 2: You're a weird bit.
Speaker 1: Well, you were at a bar at the house.
Speaker 4: It was a it was a bar, a black bar.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was a black board guardena.
Speaker 4: Oh wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, does Guardiana have a lot of black people.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure. I'm not from over there, bitch.
Speaker 2: I mean generally, you know a lot of a lot about areas.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Also, and he goes, oh, he's a weird old ass bitch. I got all the dad helmies, You weird old ass bitch. He spits on me, spits on you, and that ship is fucking like battery ad.
Speaker 4: I'm calling the cops because it carry way more diseases.
Speaker 1: That's not where I was trying to go. That's not where I was trying to I've seen them in the movie Get Help. Do we have doing on Netflix? I'm sorry, Hulu. I think it's I don't know what help will get help? Get help?
Speaker 2: No? No, no, no, no.
Speaker 1: Sorry the help. It's like, it's a really fun the movie. But it's a good movie. It's great acting in it. But basically, the white lady didn't want the black the black. The white lady didn't want her black maiduring like thet you forties, fifty sixties to sit in the same toilet because they carry more diseases.
Speaker 2: Bro, that's all right, No.
Speaker 1: Shout them up with j D Yeah A D and baby baby for over there from.
Speaker 2: Mots and the credit.
Speaker 1: Who would you? Uh fuck?
Speaker 4: Shout out beat here?
Speaker 2: Wait?
Speaker 1: Which when you wanted these black bowles the requirements to pull up nothing? Uh?
Speaker 3: For some reason, my homies like they really like don Julio, you know what I'm saying. The black food Yeah, the black foods are you know black foods like that? They're only some s killer something ship a D. Yeah, he's a classic black man. Would you say, oh, A D are your friends?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: No, no, my friends are belligerent black people.
Speaker 1: Okay, oh hood like that, but they're not from hoods there, JD from hood?
Speaker 4: We got to cut that.
Speaker 1: Why do we have to cut that out? Because I don't know what's wrong with JD? Not from it's not wrong with that, but are we talking about that? It's like kind of word. But we're here. They're just a little part. But you know, K five, I don't know where they're from. Well, I don't know if them specific I know this like some of the people that they be with.
Speaker 2: I guess you know.
Speaker 1: Hood. I think I think it does.
Speaker 4: J D think he's more Black than he is Mexican.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I haven't asked.
Speaker 4: What do you think he's more proud of?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think I personally I think he's more black, but I don't know. Probably look at him, he's like he has a dreads and ship. You know, he steals very loud on the bus like that he's on the bus. No hell no, no, be on a bus.
Speaker 1: What about you? What about your black friends? What about them? They don't steal, not anymore, or they're not on the bus. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I've seen those last Kings prices. He was stealing, bro, I had that Murtos for a long hours time. I don't know now that I'm getting like some type of money, like, Bro, I don't even want to steal anymore.
Speaker 1: Were you stealing before? Yeah?
Speaker 4: The fuck?
Speaker 1: Are you stealing?
Speaker 3: Like a little ship like beatboxes, like little stuff. I remember when I went on I was with West La with the Hommy Fitti at the Vaughns, and these food started just getting into it like this black these black like Mayans, like three of them. I started packing out this Mexican dude. But it was obviously something gang affiliated.
Speaker 4: Wait wait wait, wait, so you let three black foods beat up in Mexican.
Speaker 3: There was some gang ship. Nothing that actually has to do with me. I didn't give a fuck about none that ship.
Speaker 4: I was like, you know, you can't be over here again.
Speaker 3: Boom boom, buts are beating the ship out this day, and everyone around me is like, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god. In my head, the thing that popped up was boom. I got three bet boxes in my hand. I can walk out this bitch right now. So has everyone's like, hey stopping, everyone's focused on that. I just walk outside.
Speaker 1: M Yeah, so you let one of my people get beat up by the black people.
Speaker 2: No, that was some that was some ship that they had internally.
Speaker 1: Pa like like, it's not like they were like fuck Mexicans start beating the ship out of him. They had something internal. It was some gangshit or something.
Speaker 4: But you just say your mom went to the beatbox.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my mom, My mom went to the beat box. Yeah, because my Mexican friends are outside waiting for me.
Speaker 4: Did he tell them that there was a Mexican getting beat up?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I did.
Speaker 1: No, just get but yeah, you're really weird for that, don't know. I'm fucking joking.
Speaker 2: But should a weird.
Speaker 1: Ass bitch, weirdo ass bitch, dumb weird ass bitch, But weirdn't ass bitch because because it's a weirdo cuz? Yeah, because weirdo ass bitch ass cuz. Hey, hey, I'm so hood, I'm so hood.
Speaker 4: I'm so hood. And when you were in high school, did he think you were in blood because of why?
Speaker 1: G hell know?
Speaker 4: I thought I was a blood that.
Speaker 3: Ship never, I promise you that ship never came across my mind. Dude, I think I was a blood because of well one, I got on hood music very late, like gangsters like YG in that. I got the on that really late. I was listening to like Big L Flabbers Zombie.
Speaker 1: You're not listening to a Big L bit.
Speaker 2: One two once.
Speaker 3: Yes, I fucking was sing me a Big L's long. Okay, fuck all the glamours and glids, I plan to get rich. I'm from New York and never was a fan of the Knicks, and I'm all about expanding my chips. You met because I was in the band with your bitch with both hands on the tips. Colion holds the throne that you know in You're Hot, I got stopped puted someway that I'll be flowing as smart. A while back. I used to hustle selling dope in the park. That's we're good with Oh, I was good.
Speaker 1: You know what I feel like before you became cool, I feel like you. That's very subjective.
Speaker 2: What do you mean became cool?
Speaker 3: Because me personally, I never thought you were cool. Right now, I don't think you're cool too. I just think you you know, you're like pretty like all right, successfulness, Like, but I don't think you're a cool person. I honestly think you're a weird of ass bitch cuz.
Speaker 1: No, but you know, I think I think before you like met your friends in high school, I feel like I feel like I feel like you got so deep into R and B and all that music because you didn't have like I feel like from great to eighth grade you probably had like a boot like a juke box, and you were a beatie like halfway up and you thought you were a rapper about Big Jay and you try to wrap, I promise you.
Speaker 4: I feel like that's where your mind's at.
Speaker 1: And then you didn't see no success in that, and then you became like the cool kid, but you thought you were like fucking wood Tang in your house, like you're not your little Asian because he has to meet up and wrap.
Speaker 5: The JBL speaker clipped out to the backpack.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know for a fact, that was some betroh in high school. That was some no no, no, no no. The JBO clip loud as fun walking around like, that's some that's some that's not that's not that's your people.
Speaker 1: That's I think that's the not my.
Speaker 4: That's you. Yes, kids, Yeah you thought.
Speaker 1: I was walking around with bad yourself bitches. I always wanted to get out. I knew it was what it.
Speaker 4: Makes sense, but that the craziest shoes huh.
Speaker 1: O, Cyrus.
Speaker 3: The bitches had like the craziest DC shoes, like the Supers, like the super Flights. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, the fantast tongue.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it says Cyrus on I'm not even gonna lie, but and there's no disrespect like those. But like I don't know if they walk into like because I know they're at WSS for sure, so like if they're walking to w s S and see some chunky ship and go fuck yeah, like you know, because I don't know. I remember I remember at Alonzo, like some food tried to flex his flights on me and I was like, I was like, we'll get that ship out my fucking face. Though he was like look at these fucking flying huh. And he wasn't a he was just like very Mexican. But I was just like, what the fuck are those, bro? Because I think you're trying to talk ship to me, you know, I was like, what are those? If I had some sixes, which is like the ones. They're not the car mines, but they were like the red bottoms, white white on top.
Speaker 1: That was like the vibe.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was my brother, that was like those. I think those were the first Jay's I got likes. I got them from me.
Speaker 1: Your brother was buying you, no, like I gave him the money, then he'll buy me the shoes in high school.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but he's been doing a job. Who me?
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, like when I did. When I worked at the hotel for two months, then I quit.
Speaker 1: The shades to the.
Speaker 2: Those two ones was.
Speaker 3: Straight to the and then we may have got me a job at the Farmer's market, but I only worked there for a week, and I was There was a restaurant called Mitchellina's. It's a French bakery restaurant and very hot plates, like steel plates in the sense where they throw it in the oven, but the cheese and everything it's like a bakery, so it literally melts onto the plate.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: So I'm dishwasher, I don't have gloves. The water I'm washing on is like boiling hot fucking water. And I remember scrubbing as hard as I can, and the food has the balls to tell me like, hey, bro, like, you gotta go faster. And I'm like, hey, bro, this water is fucking hot, and like these they're not clean, like, so I gotta do what I got to do.
Speaker 4: You can then melts the food right now?
Speaker 1: Water?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I'm saying like I was like, bro, what the fuck? And I remember they only paid me for one week and they never called me back.
Speaker 4: Oh, so you've been inconsistent with jobs.
Speaker 3: That was the shortest job I had. And then after that I went to Macy's for a little bit sort of got it right here on Beverly Center.
Speaker 1: Of got it. My older brother used to grab me. This is around the time I barely met you. What were you doing that Macy's? It worked, no, no shit, dumb bitch job sales sociales associp.
Speaker 3: Oh weird o ass mark ass bitch, no sales associate. But I was a seasonal worker, so it was only a time to winter time, you know. And I didn't like this job so much, like bro, Like I remember, it's like six o'clock right, like, it's like five pin fifty eight. I'm helping this woman out.
Speaker 1: She's kind of rude six o'clock hits, and I'm mid transaction with this bitch, I'm scanning her ship six o'clock, hits. I dropped this ship and I walked the.
Speaker 2: Fuck away from him.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 3: Midshift, Bro, No, not mitch end of shift, but like mid sale, you know what I'm saying, Like, and I'm just scanning.
Speaker 2: I'm scanning.
Speaker 3: I see the sixth I have a great day, and I wow, just leave. And then my last day there, it was lunchtime and I didn't want to be there, so I just left. And as I'm walking out, I'm hearing my name on the intercom, like, oh, Mark, please report to the Macy's second floor. Please report to the macy second floor. And I left and they just never called me back because he's in the workers You have to get called.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, like, Hey, if you can work.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, bitch, you were just quitty mischief.
Speaker 2: Yeah I did.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I thought I was better than that job. I really wasn't. I was just very lazy. And then and then I just and then I got hit and then I got hit with the mosque. I worked at the mosque for a little bit, for like two years.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but working at the moth for you is like being out on fool not at all, just like you. Was the worst part of that job closing.
Speaker 3: I would literally have to be on the phone with Sandy like FaceTime, and I'd be turning off all the lives. I'd be so scared, you know, And there's video camera.
Speaker 1: Running out and I followed my face right when I hit the gate, like I'm running and running and I sleep like a funk boom and I hit mysel.
Speaker 4: Okay, he's scared of the dark because I'm scared of the dark.
Speaker 1: I can't believe.
Speaker 4: I can't believe they like that.
Speaker 2: That's a real thing too. I'm I'm like, that's crazy, and that ship is wild.
Speaker 7: But the second the second one, no, like just because the stoves are right there, Like she's probably just trying to charge that because the stoves are right there, nobody smoked inside.
Speaker 1: What's staying on the couch? Oh? What the hell is that?
Speaker 4: What the hell is sun?
Speaker 1: What the hell is that? Papa?
Speaker 5: That's what you said.
Speaker 3: That's ship dog, that ship. No, I'm dead ass, bro, I'm dead ass. Okay, So the Airbnb just hit his back. I guess somebody took a fat fucking ship on a towel, and and I have four letters to say, bt O, Bro, you fucked us.
Speaker 2: Hey hey, hey.
Speaker 4: That's your canal, but that's your what you call them? My pregnoanncy what.
Speaker 1: Bitch?
Speaker 3: The couch of you guys, the couch bitch? What a fifty dollars you need fifty fifty right now?
Speaker 1: Bro? That five fund of ship missing me with that.
Speaker 7: Ship smoke order is so crazy just because they were there, like we didn't even smoke inside.
Speaker 5: That's fucking insane.
Speaker 7: But not that, but a sheet a sheet to cost five hundred dollars fucking insane.
Speaker 2: They should do look nasty as fuck.
Speaker 4: Though, Fuck Jesus Christ cared. Why are you always spost throwbags bitch?
Speaker 2: Because I don't have anything right now?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I'm gonna I'm sending that shit to fucking bath Thom. You f are fucking diarbag. No my Rbnb, don't say foods. Don't say foods. I did not fuck up mine in my area. I did not fuck up my area. I did nothing.
Speaker 2: So those cigarettes were his as well, So fuck me.
Speaker 4: And then what about the couch?
Speaker 1: Fifty dollars you need that shit, bro, You don't need fifty dog I need fifty two. Send me the fifty. I'm not going to send me the fifty. I didn't do shit on the couch. I probably shu. I didn't do sh it on the couch.
Speaker 4: So are you blaming that on the desk?
Speaker 2: No, I'm not baming it on him. We didn't do shit on the couch.
Speaker 1: It's probably beat though.
Speaker 2: Again do shit?
Speaker 1: That sucks? But hey, I really love him. But this was a work trip. And that's what happens when you bick's working pleasure. Okay, you want to bring your friends around, you think everything's cool and shit. You mean you want to be a little mark ass bitch and that's what happens. We're getting fucked by Airbnb right now. Well you're getting stop saying, bitch. Yeah, and how facts you are? You are though you're not paying for anything. Yeah, I'm caught on ja see what they said?
Speaker 3: Yeah, honestly, wait wait wait wait wait telling Drew to reply to her?
Speaker 2: Can you stop being a Marcus bitch because being a weirdo?
Speaker 1: Because I curse not be a wordow cuse?
Speaker 4: Hello?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 4: So is this man?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I totally get your consience, So do not worry. First of all, man, are you fulim that is registered here?
Speaker 1: Someday said when we.
Speaker 8: Account if there is a background noise from your end, then I cannot focus on the issue that you're facing.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, I'm gonna mute myself. Can you meet yourself? Anny? Yes? M hm so yeah, like, uh a man? Who is Jenny? And uh? How he was contacting me? Yeah, he's another guest. He's one of the guests. Okay, no worries.
Speaker 8: So all right now can you have them with the full name of yours that.
Speaker 1: Here on the Andrea Roguez thank.
Speaker 4: You from God?
Speaker 8: And also, may I know the transervation that you have faith an issue or whatever they think is.
Speaker 5: Yeah, thats the.
Speaker 1: Last preservation was in Chicago today.
Speaker 2: You gotta be on the call.
Speaker 1: No, I just called the jed of talk ship. But I'm just saying I said a fucking bat though, damn fool, did you take a ship? What fucking I walked in the room afterwards? Didn't smell that room? Fuck read?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not gonna lie. I have to hold my breath.
Speaker 4: Did he reak more than when this food was wreaking in in slic City? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, like like an uncomparable Really the ac was off, the fables off. I felt like the son and that so it was.
Speaker 2: And you see how big those two people were.
Speaker 1: Re ship that she could have that she could have came out of bed or could have came out We don't even know.
Speaker 4: And and that's why I'm against too fat people being with each other. But dude, I totally agree. I think fat people should. Sorry, I think you should.
Speaker 1: I probably thought she was let us ship.
Speaker 2: But I'm not even gonna lie.
Speaker 1: But that's that's it's mad disgusting because I don't even know if that's yack or if that's ship honey, that ship honey.
Speaker 2: That's fucking nasty.
Speaker 1: No, I don't think it's I think it's like that's about yack. No, I think it's a brisket what they were saying, and not the thing is that like that. I think it's like the jack's probably through work.
Speaker 2: No, you know, like the you think it was her skin.
Speaker 1: Her imagine her her house looks.
Speaker 4: She looks like Hart's Chicken has chicken shack.
Speaker 2: By the way, literally probably one of.
Speaker 1: The best dress said they they she had donuts in her car and she had a box in the on the donuts. Yeah, she just had that on her.
Speaker 2: Nah, you are lying.
Speaker 1: You can't be running around like that, Bro, just full box of donuts and you're not a cop.
Speaker 2: That's crazy donuts.
Speaker 8: Fuck.
Speaker 4: I better have to do is put it in the fucking wash your dog.
Speaker 1: You could have thrown it.
Speaker 5: You could get away with throwing out a sheet.
Speaker 2: I told him.
Speaker 1: I just didn't do what I told him, said, Hey, By, you should probably wash that ship before. And he's like, now, I'm just taking off the throw it in the closet, and I was like, all right. I was like, oh no, you know, damn, why do I screenshot that?
Speaker 2: It's sense where.
Speaker 1: I mean, we just gotta pay it. I just gotta pay, and just pay that ship. Bro. At this point, I can't fucking do nothing about it. Oh my god, Bro, seven fifty for stained ship.
Speaker 4: That's fucking terrible. I keep bearing some topics on this.
Speaker 2: That's fucking crazy.
Speaker 1: I said, you said to see what he says.
Speaker 2: He said, Yeah, that's fucking your KARDA.
Speaker 4: Shook car towel.
Speaker 1: Huh, it's a towel. Yeah, But there was some of the sheets.
Speaker 2: Damn.
Speaker 4: They was freaking that big time.
Speaker 5: Five hundred dollars toile Bro.
Speaker 1: I got life. You ever fucked like a real big bitch. No that us no, no, no, I just had Yeah big bitch looked like Raishi.
Speaker 4: Wait how big?
Speaker 1: How big?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: She didn't get out the car. The car was low wall. She didn't get out the car.
Speaker 2: I just got into my things.
Speaker 4: Well you were just sending outside the car and through her.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, I got her window. Just getting your dig that papa. Okay, So what was the vibe it was? It was like I got in, I got I got some time. I don't want to. It's really weird to expand about this. This is before everything. It was before I was famous, before I made money, before I knew you. Nah, a little after I know you.
Speaker 1: I just got in the car. It was like three am. Went to work, bro, she went to work. Bom've never seen her get.
Speaker 2: In my life.
Speaker 4: She was giving you a head to wash. She was in the Jersesey Yeah nah, no way.
Speaker 1: If she was that big, that's the car was huge. Was like give your head like sideways, no, like regular like.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Like she turned and just what I thought. I guess, you know, so we'd weird time in my life. I would I didn't. I used to not respect myself And then and then.
Speaker 4: How'd you like, where did you guys talk about it before?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: I just went over there and I got some fucking head.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 3: I told you, like, there's certain stuff that I really don't want to expand on. This is probably one of them, A really big bit chuck abck. I don't really want to expand on that, Like, but you.
Speaker 1: Love talk about everybody else a sex live and I literally don't give a funk about anybody else you were talking about how you literally literally and that was for the sake of the pod?
Speaker 3: Bitchka you think I heard ship I didn't hear Shipka A liar bro, No, No, for the sake of the pod. I don't want to talk about that. I have some respect for myself. Bro, This this podcast isn't just embarrassing me all the time.
Speaker 2: It should be.
Speaker 4: It should be more.
Speaker 1: Why why did you get so serious? I'm not how much serious? I can't express myself. Every time I.
Speaker 3: Express myself, you're say, oh, you're two cents in, you're serious, You're a bitch bro. Maybe sometimes it's just how I feel and I want to talk about it. Doesn't mean I'm mad doesn't mean I'm sad. It doesn't mean maybe I just want to talk about that.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 1: You don't think you're tall right now?
Speaker 2: Sounds mad?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: I think I'm trying to get to get my point across. If you think I'm mad, so be it. You know what I'm saying. That doesn't bother me. Bro, I know I'm not mad, So I'm okay. Okay, you know what I'm saying, so I'm not tripping.
Speaker 1: Okay. So what about that girl you've been talking to you on a day with I don't even know what the fuck is up with her right now? Bro, she's like, fuck with me that she doesn't she fuck me that she doesn't. So Cruise, I saw bullshit, you're taking the team? She goes for how did you meet him?
Speaker 2: Instagram?
Speaker 3: I'm about to hit her up today and be like, what's up with you? She probably with me like she hit her up and I was like trying to kick it today.
Speaker 2: She was like, no, I'm good.
Speaker 4: I was like, oh, just want to kick it tomorrow. She goes, nope, no, thank you, I'm okay, And I was like, all right, all the way a way Jesus.
Speaker 5: She said she never wants to see him again.
Speaker 1: Oh she said that.
Speaker 2: I think so she's just something along those lines.
Speaker 4: I don't even know why did she say that? That has to be said, like, no reason, what did I do? No, I don't till out. I did nothing, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: So it's like I don't understand she she said, she said, it looks like you have way more friends, you said, she said, it looks like you have way more fun with your friends.
Speaker 1: Anyway, it does bit I do. She mad that you're hanging out with your friends, and I don't think.
Speaker 3: I think she just doesn't want to fuck with me and then show you somethings, which is totally.
Speaker 4: Fine, which that's not fine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can keep a player, just keep a player like with you, it's cool.
Speaker 4: Da she I trk stupid. As for a bousing Nova dinner place, it's like a right there, but it's just a.
Speaker 1: Hey, hey, actually that's that's not even that bad. It's like, I ain't gonna like you would put gass, bitch, because I see you were showing off the video. You showing up the video like yeah, I'm you're eating good ship, bitch. You didn't charge me twenty five bucks for some food before and this bitch never sell me for anything. You're the last thing that I should be talking about.
Speaker 4: And this bitch got bosting.
Speaker 1: Nova she did it.
Speaker 3: I was expecting to fuck with her, but I guess you know, she just doesn't go as plan. Sometimes sometimes in life, bro, you want something to go your way, it just doesn't go your way. Personally, I am a little hurt, but it's like, what the fucking I do? You know, I'm gonna beg a bit. Some fucking couldn't fuck with me, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: But the minute she said I'm not good yet to fall and block the bitch. Yeah, no, I'm gonna later on today if we don't kick it.
Speaker 1: She really she was good.
Speaker 2: Maybe we don't know yet.
Speaker 1: She's gonna have to call the cops. How did you meet it?
Speaker 2: Just on the ground, just the ship up?
Speaker 1: Oh she hit you up?
Speaker 4: That's it in this bitch thinking you know what.
Speaker 2: I'm saying, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I like And then and then Major High calls me face times.
Speaker 2: With me and he's her and he's like this, she wants you so bad.
Speaker 3: Wait, wait what because I guess she ended up in a treehouse one night or some ship areouse.
Speaker 2: She the whole chill out. It could still be my wife.
Speaker 3: Guys, we're still figuring everything was treehouse bro with I think she went with major.
Speaker 1: Major I mean talking with food that I already sucked with the homies.
Speaker 4: It's not she wasn't fucking with them.
Speaker 3: This is why I don't like ship like this, because you guys always twist and turning it and make me look like the biggest bitch in the world, like I'm fucking with bitches that fuck the homies.
Speaker 1: It's not even what I was.
Speaker 2: That's not even my get down.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 2: She wasn't fucking and that's that.
Speaker 1: And like, how did you know.
Speaker 2: She told him that?
Speaker 3: People know I know major hype, that's the boy. I actually told him like yo, something in jac and then like you face on me, Like see now you're like, no, no, it's your face. But I'm not stupid. It's your face, bro. I just just the little bit like if you don't respect me so well, I don't give a fuck. I didn't even say it shows a lot on you, bro. I think the way the way you look at me, the way you're like like it's it's a little ship, bro, where I know you're like, who thinks I'm a bitch?
Speaker 1: I didn't even say anything. I'm not mad, but I don't know. You're getting out over our bit. I'm not getting out over a bitch. I'm getting matu of the way you're treating me. I'm not getting mat over no bitch, reading out the way you're trying to trying to make me look and the way you're you're you're you're making me look right now, just some ship. I'm not fucking with what you're to get down.
Speaker 2: You eat a dick, nigga.
Speaker 1: Don't shut the fuck up, bitch yourself because Chicago, we just don't change a conversation. Why I'm going to change the conversation. What are we even talking about now? I just want to know where you're Why Why is it when it comes to everything personal with like me, me too, bitch. I talk about my life. I talk about everything. Okay, you talked you you You've literally don't talk about everything on this podcast. You ever got met? Bro? You you talk about my drug juice all the fucking time, something that was so private to me that I didn't want the world to know. And the first episode you you broadcasted that I got over it. You know what I'm saying. But I'm being truthful. You know what I'm saying. So don't say it's it's a it's a pick and choose thing, and I moved the golfals because it's nothing like that. You are bringing to choose one to be mad. No, it's not.
Speaker 3: It's literally nothing like that. How the times I don't express it just because it really bothers me. But like, bro, it's real, realistically, I got over it. I'm gonna go and ask man. But there are certain things in my life that I just don't want to broadcast PDF jokes.
Speaker 4: But we can't talk about your bach on your master.
Speaker 1: Yeah I'm not an actual pedophile. Okay, you don't really like this bitch? Yeah, why are you? It's not even about the bitch. Stop talking about the bitch. You keep talking about the bitch like the bitch is like, like, why are you talking about the bitch? Why? Why are you so on it? Do you want that bitch? I don't want your bitch? So why do you keep talking about here? Yeah?
Speaker 4: So why do you know?
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 4: Why do you keep talking about it?
Speaker 1: Is a good conversation. I just don't bro How the fuck is that ay about a bitch leaving me? That's the conversation you want to talk about. It's a conversation. Everybody goes that sh is We only made fun of my dad for ruining friendship. You laughed up here when he didn't want to talk about it.
Speaker 4: But I didn't bring it up.
Speaker 1: I didn't bring it up. You brought it up. You brought it up.
Speaker 4: I didn't bring it up.
Speaker 1: I brought it up. He brought it up.
Speaker 7: There's a joke exactly, and he didn't get married.
Speaker 1: You can't. You have to do yourcountability. Have you talked about me one hundred percent? Let me finish, Let me finish and then give me. Have you talked about me and my bitching before the whole? The whole? Did we make it joke about nor did we make up on talk about dommy cheating on his bitches over here? No? We left it out there?
Speaker 2: Did screaming on me?
Speaker 1: Why is it okay? I'm not screaming. I'm trying to get my point across. Get your point across, okay, So let me get my point. Have we not talked about my bitches over here? Have you not burned me up over here before? Yes? Okay, no, no, let me finish pop. Can you fucking finish you?
Speaker 4: You keep stopping talk.
Speaker 1: I could stop when I want.
Speaker 4: We're having a conversation.
Speaker 1: Have you brought up every single thing we laughed about my dad being a drug addict and dad, we laughed about every single thing in my life. All we're doing is talking to a girl. I just want to get details, how did the day go. You could explain to me that that I want to know you. You don't want to talk about your day. You didn't ask that you know what you have. You are saying that bitch I'm talking about bitch. You know I'm talking about bitch. Bro. That's why it's getting me mad. Bro.
Speaker 3: Like you're always like like, Bro, we could talk about whatever, bro, but you can't, Like you can't keep trying to broadcast me like I'm a bitch as nigga, Like that shit's so weird, bro, Like I was.
Speaker 1: Joking where we're we're we're listening. I think, shut the fuck up and listen we're talking about and I understand that, bro, But you can't be over saying like someone who's sucking my bitch and I's to homeie, that's what fucking weird. Fude, I get your guard and the problem is that you're getting mad over one date over a bitch and no, no, the CCC and you're thinking this about the bitch you're that that's where you're wrong. It's a principle. Bro. It's not making me look like a bitch. That's weird where homies.
Speaker 4: Shouldn't be doing shit like that. That's that's why that's my problem, and that's.
Speaker 1: Why everybody gets a perspective of punt of you. Everybody think I think it's about the bitch, cause it's not. Guess stop, just like bro, you could have been it was.
Speaker 5: She wasn't fucking with him.
Speaker 1: I did.
Speaker 5: You got mad because.
Speaker 1: Bro, that's not cool. Bro. He knows, he knows what he's doing.
Speaker 4: Bro, and I don't tolerate that ship no more. Bro, some whole ass ship.
Speaker 1: Okay, may drive not sucking your bitch, dude, Shut the fuck up. What we know right now, she's gonna watch this ship.
Speaker 4: Might fuck you. I did play with my Heart's.
Speaker 2: Wrong with you, nigga?
Speaker 1: I think I was, And what I was gonna say was this is what I was gonna say, Bobs, I was gonna say, I know may Drive, may drives know to be a demon.
Speaker 2: He is, Okay, doesn't he have a girlfriend right now?
Speaker 1: See bitch? Okay, what I'm saying is I know may drives know to be a demon. If I know that may Drive is a demon, and my bitch calls me with may Drive, I'm gonna have some questions for the bitch, because.
Speaker 4: All I was gonna go with that you already question you.
Speaker 1: See, So why okay? So how was the day? My bad?
Speaker 4: My bad? If I didn't I was that, how was the day? How did you guys start.
Speaker 1: Talking to to be w running with the other the other way? That's weird, that's really weird. But I don't think. I don't think major fuck your bitch because I feel like Mayorf, you're boy enough to let you know that even fucked around with her. No, but she wasn't my bitch at the time. So even if you did, I don't really don't give a fuck. Well, now I would give a fuck, i'd go crazy, but like I would have got crazy, would have like, what the fuck?
Speaker 2: Can fuck with your bitch?
Speaker 3: But the day went well, bro, I thought it went really good. Obviously not that good, but like, but shit, I thought it went really, really well. I thought we had a great time. I got to know her and ship.
Speaker 2: We ate good.
Speaker 1: I got recognized like four times. I seen Zach Randolph over there.
Speaker 4: Uh, but tell them how you plan the the fuck you getting recorded that ship?
Speaker 3: These three foods were inside the restaurant. They're like right next to the front door. I gotta go take a piss. So I leave and I go to the front door, but I'm already looking at the restaurant. I see a lady walk inside the restaroom. So I'm like, all right, I'm gonna just wait. So I walk back out.
Speaker 1: As I walk out, piece woods walk out and they recognize me and they say what's up. But it literally looked like I went inside gave them the signal, and they came out to say, Hi.
Speaker 2: It looks so bad, bro, I wonder what this bitch is doing. I'm just okay. I hate that.
Speaker 3: I hate that I fall for people so hard. Your first first day I was I was, I was up and ready. I was like, oh, yeah, let's do it.
Speaker 5: I've seen the video you were showing off to us. You're so happy.
Speaker 1: Wait what video. You see it deleted. That's not we don't have to announce you. We're just kicking it. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: And he's all happy, smile.
Speaker 2: I was happy.
Speaker 1: Wait, but recording your first kids on the first day, I don't record it. I go like you a different breed. It's more of a different reading you. You gonna tell you about of conversation right now so that you's got to check out. I really hate I really hate arguing with you. It's not my favorite thing. And I understand the fans love it and they don't. I just I did.
Speaker 3: But it's just like it's because you know what what you need to let somebody else talk for wise, that's what you need to do, cause it bothers me because I feel like you don't respect me. You think I'm a bitch and like and that, and I don't like you play like a silver teethed kid. We were at Chicago, No nod.
Speaker 4: Of finished the conversation, and then we'll go to Chicago.
Speaker 1: How long is this conversation gonna finished? Finish the conversation about not that not that you're bitch getting by mayap. I'm talking about it.
Speaker 4: I'm joking for your bitch is not getting my major.
Speaker 1: But you're so fucking funny. I told you I had a problem with you're saying that. You said it again three more times. You're hilarious. Dog go ahead, say again again, but say again, you fucking weird bitch, Say it again. Bro' weird. Bro, that's what we're bugging. Bugs the fun out, Okay, But what's bugging me, Jakarta. What's bugging me is that I as a friend, as somebody that that you haven't been not like your friend for a long time, as somebody that loves you, where's love you haven't shown that ship. It's worrying me that you're so worried about a bitch that for one week. I can only imagine when you're with a bitch for three months she leaves you one day.
Speaker 4: It is, That's what I'm saying, bitch. It is hell.
Speaker 2: Like I'm about to hit a beat today with you.
Speaker 4: Like that's that's that's what I'm scared of.
Speaker 1: Like you have to learn to play.
Speaker 3: Because I wouldn't. I would never kill myself over, No, bitch, No, that's not what I'm saying. I would never kill myself over.
Speaker 1: Never kill myself but I have been attached to this one prostitute after I be asking, like you just want to hang out? Okay, Okay, I wasn't asking this. I was gonna ask you this. Oh fu my fucking train of thought. The point is that's what's worrying me for, Like, you shouldn't be worried about the bitch.
Speaker 4: You went on one day?
Speaker 2: One day?
Speaker 1: What are you so mad about? Oh no, one day? Why'd you come me off? We're doing really cool. We're killing it again, this mind fault. Though one day I was already telling the homies about it. I was like, oh my god, she so are you?
Speaker 4: Like Jesus ship do you what do you think is hating on it?
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 3: I don't think I'm that important to people where like people are hating on it. I don't think I'll make that like probably now.
Speaker 1: I have a lot of haters, Like some food told me the other day, like on DM, like you're a fucking fat bitch. When you're done leaching off Duno and one's gonna love you. Chris, I was like zero zero and zero, you know, zero follower zero post deal following like when I get on my face swops Damn. The leaded that. Well, the fucker made that Count of Chicago texted me that right there whenever I managed the card actually making consot talk to you, no food, I think, I think, I think you're.
Speaker 4: Followed by I'm the only followed a little bit. Hey foo, I just think you need to stop worrying about these bitches and live it up.
Speaker 1: That's a fact.
Speaker 3: That's a facto the bitch. But yeah again, but can we start one, bro? Can we just stop saying the bitch? Let's let's see, let's.
Speaker 1: Talk because you've caught Koreina bitches on you. I call Koreena bitch on accident, and I thought I would never call her that again, that's my homegirl.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, So I apologize to the bitch about calling her the bitch?
Speaker 1: Can we give me Can we give her a nickname?
Speaker 2: No, because we're not going to talk about her no more.
Speaker 4: Let's call her she because she looked at that fan.
Speaker 1: Let's see simple. Can we just stop talking about and I like her for you and and I don't know, and see, I truly apologize for coloring you a bitch, But at the moment, I'm for saying that that made you that matter fucked you. No, no, no, no, I do. I do apologize for her, for her. That's just how me and him talk, you know. And and and I met you on the phone. You were a very nice young lady. Pretty.
Speaker 2: I was like, wo to young buddy.
Speaker 4: I know, it was surprised. Usually they're like they have a bedtime.
Speaker 1: She was up and up, up and running and and and and come to find out and come to find out she's from her dad.
Speaker 4: That right there, she won my heart. I think she's the best one you've ever had.
Speaker 2: I think she's a piece of ship.
Speaker 4: And then and then she's fan.
Speaker 1: The least thing I like about it right now is that she's kind of playing with Ja and that she goes to the treehouse.
Speaker 4: You know, we be for with them, and you fucking.
Speaker 3: That's my issue with her right now, you know. But you know it's like it's like her going to treehouse now. But I think I think she probably just wanted to think. She probably just want a free food. You know, you don't go on a date with somebody hut them off like that, Because bitch, I'm cool as fuck, Like I don't even do know where ship.
Speaker 1: I'm dope as fuck. I'm like, really, I'm really cool. Hope. I don't want to say too much because I feel like I'm looking like a bitch right now. You know. No, I'm gonna just pop off.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, this ship.
Speaker 1: Ja garda. I'm about to do a freestyle thick with Game. I can't dress a bitch, And I say, you good, I hate you. That's fun. But dog, it's okay, it's okay, it's okay. Literally, I feel like you're gonna find the one with I think, I think, And from the ones you got to hit the little buddy she was handing with them? Oh yeah, I don't know, bitch, I knew. I loved him too.
Speaker 3: I love to looking tonight, Sam thinking tonight, Sam thinking.
Speaker 4: Tonight tonight, and I'm getting okay what I loved it from?
Speaker 2: Wait?
Speaker 1: What day is it today? Tuesday? Tuesday, Tuesday. I loved it to him? He like that in Okay, this took cool for you know, I just get too much pussy.
Speaker 4: Whenever his local pussy. He's not fucking with it unless they hung girls.
Speaker 2: And for me, I get national pussy, I know.
Speaker 1: And then the bus and then what.
Speaker 4: Happened to the bitch that I loved that? I loved you.
Speaker 3: I haven't talked to her because I was working with this girl. But I don't think this girl's fucking with me, So you see what's up?
Speaker 1: Papa. Until you're exclusively dating, you're supposed to be why you one bitch?
Speaker 4: DM you Hey, you leave the rest of the bitches on scene?
Speaker 2: No, that's not how I operate. How does that operate?
Speaker 1: You go for? How does they go for you? Like?
Speaker 4: How long they have to be talking to a girl for the rest of the bitches to be shut down?
Speaker 1: We gotta have a solid like a month and a half maybe, oh okay, but.
Speaker 5: It has to be a solid when it can't be like, oh, you're tripping because I'm.
Speaker 4: Doing work like oh like, oh yeah, i'm working bro likes. Yeah, that one's a trip.
Speaker 7: That's a trip, right, No, one, it's understandable because if it's if it's if it's understandable that if I'm.
Speaker 5: Not trimming on you understanding if you're going out, the motherfuck? Are you tripping on me when I'm going to?
Speaker 4: Are you tripping at her going out? Like within those couple of days did she go out?
Speaker 2: I trip everything?
Speaker 1: Oh, Papa, I don't give that's the problem. You're tripping, problem, trip trip.
Speaker 2: Trip a bitch.
Speaker 1: If I ever see with another man, I'm fucking tripping. I'm fucking murking everybody. Jesus, it's crazy.
Speaker 2: I don't even I don't even own a gun.
Speaker 1: So wait, wait, wait, wait, but you went on there on Wednesday, Tuesday, I think, So when when did I go?
Speaker 4: And then we were gone the weekend.
Speaker 1: I don't I do remember seeing it because I repract him and he's like, ah, Wednesday night.
Speaker 2: I was supposed to her tonight.
Speaker 1: And that's the best, let me tell you. For the best partner is when you when you see her like on a Wednesday, and then you're on the road all weekend and you come back. There's nothing like coming back home to a girl that you're fucking with.
Speaker 9: Yeah, so what I'm saying, she's acting fucking weird, bro, And and see pop this like a weirdocas and see this where there were the prodicles and where like if you got a way, you could just pull up on her.
Speaker 1: I am outside with flowers, but now you have the uber with flowers, and then what if she don't come out there? You gotta call another.
Speaker 4: Uber And now you're waiting just wait there, just wait there, please please just wait, just wait.
Speaker 2: Please.
Speaker 4: Do you know where she lives?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: I know area by the east.
Speaker 4: Oh fuck she need sele girl.
Speaker 1: Oh she's mad Mexican bro, like going in that's you know, Oh damn food. Well hopefully we're talk because I fucked her. She was nice when I met her on the phone.
Speaker 2: She's a horrible person.
Speaker 1: She was like hey, I was like, and I was like, well part of Mexican you from She's like laughing and I ain't gonna lie enough about this bitch, bro. And I was like, what team did your family go for it? Because so I said, she's gang. So hopefully you figured that out, Bama. But even if I don't, you moving on? Realistically, it's wrong with me, yes, to put all my.
Speaker 3: To put everything on one person, especially if something so fresh, you know what I'm saying. But I guess I just I just like, bro, when I see something I want, it's not hard for me to express that I really want something, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: And I guess I expressed it. She must have thought I was a bitch or something.
Speaker 1: My thing is my thing is you can jumping too soon saying.
Speaker 2: I don't think so.
Speaker 4: I don't think it was cool.
Speaker 1: It was cool, like like I know, I know you're joking saying you were like tripping, but.
Speaker 4: You're not right.
Speaker 1: I am okay.
Speaker 3: That's that's the part I'm thinking, like, that's the part I can't like because me and you we were very two different people. Because I remember when I was talking to you one time, this was like a year ago.
Speaker 1: You were talking to me.
Speaker 4: Don't talking to you about a certain girl you were messing with.
Speaker 2: I was messing with you were messing with and you were like with Jay.
Speaker 3: It might have been okay, but you were like, we just started talking. She can't trip on ship and I can't trip on her because we just started talking.
Speaker 1: Facts.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's how I should. You see me, I was on some ship like.
Speaker 1: Like day one, I'm tripping. I don't want you to talk to nobody, bitch like you know, I've caught myself being better for don't get me wrong, I've definitely done the Jaccardiski's where I tripped that like on the first week. But once you get over the tripping on the first once you get over that, like I'm in that phase now to where like go out with your go to the bar, go out with your.
Speaker 4: Girls, go all that.
Speaker 1: Once you start doing that, fool, for what, life's a lot more simple for a bitch will complicate your life, and you let a bitch complicate your life.
Speaker 3: I think I think you gotta think. I think it's more being secure with yourself too. You're very very secure with yourself.
Speaker 1: By the way, by the way, really not trying to interrupt. We're having a really good flow. I would like to eat after this, and I think us three we should go eat.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I have to go on a walk, but yeah, I cut that shit out, bro performative walking us bitch. But now I feel like I feel like when when when when I know I want something even though it's so short, short of time or whatever the fuck, it was like I knew what I wanted right, and I knew like to express myself. But I think that's a huge problem with not being secure where you're like, because I'm pretty insecure myself, or.
Speaker 1: Like everybody, everybody, everybody at the moment, everybody.
Speaker 3: I have to tell the bitch, don't talk to another nigga. That's not your bitch obviously obviously, but we.
Speaker 2: Get we're just starting.
Speaker 3: We're just no one's knowing, you know what I'm saying. But but I feel like it was just I don't know. I really I thought this person was really cool.
Speaker 1: Chilled before everybody goes through the faith where you for you lock in with the bitch after a day or two everybody, Yeah, for sure. I've definitely don't know why I got cut off. Look how that fucking pissed me off? Bro? It's crazy because because I've had my like twenty twenty two, wasn't chrippy twenty twenty three, wasn't twen twenty four, cheer twenty twenty five?
Speaker 4: I was last ya, I was tripping on tripping tripping last I was tripping off ship.
Speaker 2: I remember that.
Speaker 1: When you were applying hands on women only.
Speaker 2: When they deserve it? When do they not deserve it?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: This one deserves it right now. I'm gonna lie who this one were here?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 4: Actually pack her the funk out whom I Yeah, I don't pack her out, just hit her with the fucking car.
Speaker 1: No, but yeah, I.
Speaker 7: Give you to me.
Speaker 1: Got out to the back, Spider, Hey, Spider, cut go to the back, little homie. I need to talk to you about a problem. It's what's Drake's dating? Drakes dating?
Speaker 2: Somebody?
Speaker 4: Hold up? Hell to finished the conversation. That was such a good carnival though, But yeah, I think everybody cheerful, but sometimes I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, that's shit.
Speaker 4: I'm a lie for I used to chirp and them think to myself when I'm in bed lane and I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, I didn't even move.
Speaker 2: I remember.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you want to talk about this one particular moment, but this was like two years ago where you were on the phone with the girl you were messing with, and.
Speaker 2: Then your sister's to the left of you. I'm to the right of you. We're all fucked up.
Speaker 1: I believe Danni's driving maybe and Brady's in the front seat or something like that, and you're mad on the fun ego.
Speaker 4: All right, then why don't you shut the fuck up? You stupid bitch.
Speaker 1: You're like whoa. I'm like, I go yeah, and I go whoa. But I've heard this girl specifically say uh uh, if any man calls me a bitch, it's over with him, you stupid bitch, fucking dumb, stupid bitch.
Speaker 3: You're stupid bitch. I'm like, what this went off for like ten minutes. Then we arrive at her house and we kick owaver here for like a week.
Speaker 2: It was so funny to me.
Speaker 3: But but that's why I feel like, but you're secure, bro, Like like I need to be more secure than myself, whether because why am I Why am I over here tripping? Also whether it's been a day, but that's not right.
Speaker 1: But I also fun things your Arab ways, it's not my Arabs. If it was my arabo, I wanted to beat the ship off that bitch already. Mega, I'm playing with me, bitch, you.
Speaker 2: Know what I'm saying. And she does want today. I know you're watching this ship.
Speaker 1: You're probably Madi the smock right now.
Speaker 5: But I hope we linked tonight, but.
Speaker 4: If we don't, she watches the pod, Yeah she watches it, but she watched it.
Speaker 1: She was an episode of you Nah No, no no, but something to do with that. She watched the last episode and then she showed me the times down and it was when I was gonna call up. It was when I was gonna call you know what I'm saying, Yeah, who the fuck is this? And I was just like, I don't even know, oh so that she is tripping. Yeah, but I'm tripping too, bro. But all I love is that we can trip together.
Speaker 4: No ship together.
Speaker 1: It's lads trip, lads trip, let's trip together.
Speaker 4: It's not healthy because they look at you.
Speaker 1: You look at me. I'm not even healthy way and it's like I live.
Speaker 4: Not gonna lie for want of about the car.
Speaker 1: I have to stop you.
Speaker 3: But yeah, because you were talking ship to me. Bro, you gotta be talking that much it to me before a party. You know my mental health.
Speaker 1: You know what my mental seeing you down, you get right now for you just look sworely for no reason.
Speaker 4: Can bit.
Speaker 1: It just looks sad?
Speaker 2: Mother fuck up?
Speaker 1: But you know why I'm sad. But this girl that I was willing to give my life to broost know whatday, bitch? If it's expensive, I said, when you post with that bitch, bitch, shut up, bitch, I.
Speaker 4: Buy you so much food.
Speaker 1: All the fuckings are nah, I know you know what you Why don't you post the bitch like you post the bitch that I'm hold on my camera camera Hold shut up? You know what? The most Jewish ship this guy does, right, The most Jewish is radly ship he does let's say, let's well buy supplies from the store. Okay, I'll pay, I'll pay it right, I'll pay. No, no, no, no no no.
Speaker 4: We'll go get food so that your car to take care of it.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you.
Speaker 3: I was like, okay, let's say the amount is eighty dollars, so forty forty. I'll hit them up for the money I want today. Then he'll go sort off, he'll go the fuck forty dollars. You're really tripping on forty bitch. Yes, I'm tripping off the forty. I need that forty bitch base. But I do that because you do that, bitch.
Speaker 1: No, never, I've never done that to you. Every time you told me exelos to me, I was old it to you immediately. That's not try. You're right now. I'm not counting well. I am counting. You owe me about sixty fifty from our bet with this on my co chep.
Speaker 2: You never paid me.
Speaker 1: I did pay you. I'll obey to you. No, you didn't check your up bay. Oh no, I gave you the cash. You didn't give me no cash, bitch, to give me no cash, give you cash, stupid, listen. You didn't give me no cash. What's up you guys.
Speaker 4: I want to take us about Pro Club or No Club.
Speaker 1: Baby, this is a squad. You've been seen me and Jakarta work with them a lot, and they just put on some photos of me and Jakarta and the little videos we've seen them. Please go foc with Pro Club. It is one of It is d d D number one street brand, really for the streets, really for the people. Very good prices. If you will spend over one hundred dollars then use my code in the description. You will get free shipping and maybe some other stuff is involved in there. So go to Pro Club, go to their website, go to their instagram. They're also going to be part of our live show at the Novel. We're gonna be doing some merch with them, so please go focus them. Please show up to the life show which your Pro Club merch, pants, socks, hat, it's all those great things. Go to Pro Club president of my description. Find out how to win and get some free shipping right now, go to the link of my description. Shot out Pro Club or No Club. You know the fucking buys.
Speaker 2: Baby.
Speaker 1: All right, you guys, we're back. Jakarta have to go.
Speaker 4: We have to give them to draw them slub in the syncret officairs.
Speaker 1: I don't think I could draw myself too realistically, Well, it must be very easy because look look at this. To teach you, I get teacher right now. That's a regular breath, but I'm breathing with air. Okay, going to watergo you. I don't think your brain will let you. You could definitely drown. No no, no, like you mean like you mean like like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think your brain will let you.
Speaker 1: Do you know?
Speaker 2: There was a video of a man in Vietnam and this food, this food had.
Speaker 1: He had a he had a fetish getting his head cut off, like beheaded, you know. So him and some other food they were talking in the child rooms, like hey, but could come to my house and behead me. The food comes its video, the food chops his head off, and I starts chopping them up and ship video and viral. The cops didn't investigate it, so the people that watched it was like over fifty thousand people that watched it. They investigated it, found the dude that killed him and the guy that got killed and then and then they solved the whole thing. And the dude's like doing life in prison or some shit. But it's a full video, like you know, one of those paint Olympic videos, like shit, you know what I'm talking about? What the fuck is paint? Like, what's what's it?
Speaker 5: Wasn't it wasn't another guy.
Speaker 1: It was a woman.
Speaker 7: No, no, no, no, this was there's a there's another one of a woman like this food fucking pays the woman to come fucking wankish ship and then this was getting his neck cut off unlike on the thing.
Speaker 1: So why did I just text her? She said, yeah, baby, she's listening live.
Speaker 2: I love this bitch, bro.
Speaker 1: I love you, babby, and if it's quite all right, I need you baby upon the only nights. I love you, babe.
Speaker 4: Baby, trust in me when I say, wait tonight, oh.
Speaker 1: Cruise as Aul may baby, and be quiet you mayaby.
Speaker 2: No, no, I don't know. I just her though. She said, yeah, babe, I love her so much.
Speaker 1: Okay. And by the way, when you when I tell you guys how much sensitive is he's on his fucking mood swing right.
Speaker 4: Now, Like you're such a bitch you think it's really hard to spake you that bitch. That's how I feel.
Speaker 2: You gotta have more respect for you.
Speaker 4: I have more respect for your color, bitch, because you don't know her like I do.
Speaker 2: Other didn't go out plan that was really cool, but I don't.
Speaker 1: Call her no no, no, no, no her brother, bitch.
Speaker 4: Watch your freaking mouth. Okay, me and you we're bestie?
Speaker 1: Are we? Are? We best friends? Nigga? Fuck you cuz I can't even win't even bus cash he was a bus rass. We're no more cast nigga. But listening, stupid bitch, Yeah, I believe so, Okay, me and you're my best friend. If you don't want me to, let you have him.
Speaker 2: Been treating me like your best friend Jakarta.
Speaker 1: You're even your fucking dream set up, bitch. I'm living my dream, bro. Living my dream was just living my dream. Living my dream was just doing cocaine.
Speaker 4: Listening to me, bitch, Yeah, you're my best friend, right?
Speaker 1: I hope so? And and you claim me like that? Do you tell people?
Speaker 2: Yes? Swear? I swear.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I'm like, I'm like, I'll tell people you're my little homie. Yeah, oh yeah, you know no, that's my love homy. Yeah, that's what's cool or whatever happened with you?
Speaker 4: Man, you don't tell you I've been Jakarta.
Speaker 2: That's my bitch.
Speaker 1: That cool ship. Yeah right, but listen, when fans come up and have fans come up and go and you need to stop letting him abuse you. I'm like it was me.
Speaker 2: He was like, you need somebody the bitching. He bitches you every podcast.
Speaker 1: What the But I'm a good boy. You know I'm a good bitch. Listen, bitch, I learned it from my sisters. Don't tell me nothing if you don't want me to judge the bitch.
Speaker 3: So next time you're I totally understand, but don't say the bitch because or I'm gonna start calling your girls bitches.
Speaker 1: Okay, I can't. Okay, can we give her a name? Just give me the firth out of her name? Come on, we say everybody for that other name. If her name starts with the B, bro, it's not okay, what is it?
Speaker 2: Her name is like some aztect ship.
Speaker 1: You give me the first letter.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not gonna take you to no, because.
Speaker 1: Nah, just give me the litter of the name, just the first letter. Come on, you want to my bitch, you want to fuck my bitch?
Speaker 2: Hey, major a bitch?
Speaker 1: Bro? Just give me the first name. No, I'm not gonna give you the first crazy letter, the letter letter and that nigga bitch. No, nokay, go go back to the back to the please. Yeah, so hey, what the fun? But I don't ever finger me in my ass? Bro?
Speaker 4: What what?
Speaker 1: Okay? If you don't, I'm going to judge and don't tell me nothing to bouy it because I care about like as much as and you.
Speaker 3: Act like you care about me, bro, but I care about you. I want you to send me my money. I want to try these bias food after this bias food, no go with.
Speaker 1: And she said, yeah, okay, so I'm saying is and I think And when I met on the phone, she was nice. But if it's going to be mean to you, don't tell me she's mean to you, because then I'm not gonna like And yeah, I want you to like her if I with her exactly because the I'm gonna just be calling all the times of bitch. I don't want to do that about and well you gotta figure it out about you too, close up man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she wants I'll be forgetting this accoun right here. Brofa.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Sometimes sometimes I feel like our conversations are so good. We're just talking at your house, and you.
Speaker 4: Talk about house, you just take off your pants, start eating, and then as.
Speaker 1: Soon as you get bored with the show. Lately, I've been doing this to under this where I'll just walk in front of him and I'll just drop my pants.
Speaker 2: That's just the funniest sh it ever.
Speaker 1: Or I'll put my boxer.
Speaker 2: No, these are lose lose.
Speaker 4: But yesterday we set up Beta goes yo show Beth throw your ass.
Speaker 2: So I pull my pants down and I go Beta, what is this?
Speaker 4: But I want the.
Speaker 1: Bet.
Speaker 4: They shouldn't be saying what the fuck is not.
Speaker 2: Doing right now?
Speaker 1: Hey, broy took down my Dia.
Speaker 3: That's hands down. She's cool but cool as fun. But that's the that's the biggest That's the biggest guy I scene.
Speaker 2: Ship. Okay, well that's the biggest girl. You've seen anybody take down your boys?
Speaker 1: I seen something take down some ship Solvic Hell yeah, selovac Andy Andy Cut boyfriend, Clarissa Nica Yeah, yeah, no, no, no during covers but obviously not. But we can't even afford to to Baba. She has the location. She's finding him the Trap houses on San Petro seven. She looks like her close friends is the best. But I don't know where the fun he is. But I fucking found them. I texted him as as that happened, I texted him, she doesn't know the way in staying. Oh my god, we went to Chicago this weekend. That's your fucking turn of Chicago is probably the most beautiful city that I've been to. So Chicago, Milt, I got focused. Denver, No, I'm sorry. Not done for Salt Lake City. I like all those those those are all great cities. By the way, yea beautiful, beautiful Chicago was tis fun we had. We had.
Speaker 4: We had a great time. We went to the Shaw Park West, we met some gurni and weera full the cars.
Speaker 2: I know she was on me a little too much.
Speaker 1: You're scared.
Speaker 2: I just seen her Instagram right now?
Speaker 4: How do you feel about her instagram?
Speaker 1: If if we ever see titties and you're like, oh, well, you just get hard right away beyond it, like really just titties, Like like you ever see a pair of big titties and you're like, I can imagine myself like either missionary or like her on top of me, and just the titty just hitting I did, like noue.
Speaker 2: You don't even fucking know? Yeah you do, right, you don't even know. I'll tell you right now in a bit, No tell me. I can't, you really can't. Why trust me?
Speaker 1: How do I dream of you? Though your titties were smacking my face? Oh?
Speaker 2: You you ever had a chill stop bro.
Speaker 3: Your dick, you were bitch because it's a weird ot smack because you ever had you had a dream about someone in your friend group that you were really close to, but she had no sexual advances on you? Say it again, like, let's say you had a homegirl in your friend group. Have had dream about her for sure?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you've never like y'all, y'all just friends, and like I had a dream that me and that me and that home your fuck yeah yeah yeah and someone that in your front is someone in our friend group hours yeah wait, okay, you have to believe that that we're gonna say anythingty two one, you've had one before. If I don't bout my, if I don't know about hitch, no, if I don't know about my my my old old boss.
Speaker 2: It was weird. It's really weird.
Speaker 1: His name was Eric, No, imagine that was a woman who was a older woman, and I had the dream.
Speaker 3: Was like, what the fuck? This is very weird, you know. And it was nothing, no sexual ship, like nothing, bro. But like I've never looked at her in that way. But I think I was like I was around her every single day and then the dream happened. I was like, this is I felt uncomfortable. I didn't even about your wet dream. Yeah, because I didn't feel like, yes, oh you didn't feel like that.
Speaker 1: Nah.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I feel weird trying to think about what. Okay, I think I know who you know what?
Speaker 2: Friend?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what a friend? Movies.
Speaker 2: When I brought that ship up, you already knew the friend?
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, put it. But but again, man, this person have nothing like that.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, but that's what it is. It happens when you're with somebody so much. Oh yeah, at least I think it is.
Speaker 4: I can't wait to see my bitch tonight. Have you ever had a have you ever had like.
Speaker 1: I know, I know you haven't had to do something I have. How do you know I haven't? One time I was getting my dead suck. Then I was on FaceTime with undressed.
Speaker 2: Does that count.
Speaker 4: It?
Speaker 1: He watched it tonight. You're busy tonight?
Speaker 2: What are you doing?
Speaker 1: You gotta work tomorrow.
Speaker 5: I gotta go on my run.
Speaker 1: We gotta work. We gotta work tomorrow, Tomorrow night, Tomorrow night, tonight, Well, we gotta work on Thursday too, you thumb bitch. Thursday night, this whole week, bitch, with the next day, Friday night, Friday night, there we go, there goes Friday night too, man too man Friday night.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah, yeah right.
Speaker 1: Oh hell yeah. Then with the fun stupid big bugging out. We're bugging out four or five?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: Are you paying? You pay for Sam?
Speaker 2: But I could, I could genuine look at.
Speaker 1: You in the eyes and fuck you, nigga.
Speaker 2: I will never pay for you.
Speaker 5: What about me?
Speaker 1: Oh yes, you as well?
Speaker 2: My friend.
Speaker 4: Do we matchigas well? Why do we match it on this fool?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: We have to match it on this bitch. He's been very nice to me over this trip, so I will.
Speaker 4: Match it because I had to talk fool good.
Speaker 1: This mother fucking deserves it. Trying to break the arm. He didn't try to break your arm when you as a possible don't ever down my favorite thing about that ever, that after Boss Don't.
Speaker 4: Don't Ever Choke You podcast? Bro, you know what I felt?
Speaker 1: It felt like it was I was in a Mafia movie and I was about to get assassinated by nigga.
Speaker 5: Don't you didn't even see him. He was rock hard when he was doing it him.
Speaker 1: You listen to this the bitch, the bitch, I try to bring your arm. You're listening to that.
Speaker 4: At least you knew I was joking. That's what you're really trying to break your arm with that?
Speaker 1: You? He did he know I was joking even though I was playing Realugh? Did he not? I was joking? Yeah? No, I explained that what happened again? First, before we get to the joking bird, explain explain to us cratching in the boat dream. We're on the boat, shout out the boat got Chicago unscored. The boat guy souned out to hommy O mark too.
Speaker 3: So we're literally parking the fucking boat and then this foo's throttle. He hit the throttle and then locked, So we just slammed into a fucking wall and the whole metal front part just got fucked up.
Speaker 1: Everything hell awkward. I felt bad as fuck. And know and then and then the friend was like, oh that's normal, and I'm.
Speaker 3: Like, you knows, fucking mother. But now we were we were on our way back from the boat ride and Dudo wants to be funny. He tells him just to take the fucking camera on this wood chokes me with the blanket from behind me as I'm sitting shot good. But bro, when he pulled it, like hey bro, I couldn't breathe like bad, so I was tripping like will look help my mother?
Speaker 2: But that she was full pain and like no enjoying me?
Speaker 4: And then can you can you put the clipper? Can you insert it?
Speaker 3: Manorry? I thought I was gonna die? And like that's what I mean, Like you don't have no boundaries when it comes to your hommies, like no, no, no, and like like I'm personally telling you, like I know we're funny. Shit that ship was not cool, but I don't ever.
Speaker 2: Do that ship to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, did it get you mind? That I did it the second time? She got even more bad because it just shows it just obviously shows you don't respect me.
Speaker 8: No no, no, no, no no no no.
Speaker 3: Genuinely that shows you don't respect me. I told you, like, Bro, I should funny, I should hurt me, you know what I'm saying. Like, for example, when Johnny took Peb's on that fucking bike and Pebs fucking fell, that ship wasn't funny because someone got hurt, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: But it was an accident.
Speaker 2: It was an accident. You did it on purpose, so it's even worse. But then but then.
Speaker 4: You did it twice. Okay, facts, but my throat still hurts.
Speaker 1: Like, Bro, you pulled it as hard as you can or some ship like trying to choke me out and ship, and you treated me like I was like no, no.
Speaker 4: No, I was You're fucking like you got to follow or something.
Speaker 1: You're the only one. I'm not.
Speaker 3: I'm not I'm the only one that does it because I'm the only one that experienced it too. So while everyone in the car was laughing at me and Ship, I was genuinely hurt and like I don't know how to express this to you, no, no, for you know, hold on, I don't know how to expect this to you, for you to listen, for you not to laugh about it, But like, Bro, that shit genuinely fucking hurt me like I'm being so that as like and then like you can laugh whatever.
Speaker 1: I'm not laughing personally, I'm not laughing like it sucks. Well, I'm not even last it sucks, but it kind of like a lot of this is kind.
Speaker 2: Of expected from me.
Speaker 4: I'm not laughing really like it.
Speaker 1: Sucks because it's like, well, I love this job, but I'm not going to be chuck getting chunked out like every now and then.
Speaker 3: But that's fucking weird. I told you that your fucking like genuine that should fucking hurt. You can pull up the clip whatever you guys.
Speaker 2: Want to do.
Speaker 1: I don't care. I know that didn laugh, but I'm not laughing.
Speaker 2: I don't care if you laugh or not.
Speaker 1: You laughing, well, what happened, okay, but was laughing while that happened.
Speaker 3: That's why I turned around and I said I told her fuck you because I was mad, and I don't think and I know personally, I don't think I was wrong for telling her that because I was hurt.
Speaker 1: I didn't say you're wrong all right exactly, so you just sho okay? Can I mean myself now, I consider you.
Speaker 4: One of my friends, and me and my other friends like Andy cud Junior, Devin Jerome.
Speaker 1: We played like that. I played like that.
Speaker 4: I played that when you're driving you have a hoodie on, you get choked from the back real quick.
Speaker 1: Look quick.
Speaker 3: Different you have a hoodie and you're choking with the hoodie. It is totally different. Like you had to fucking rope on my neck and he pulled it. I promise you, I'm not even if I tell you, I should physically fucking hurt, like I don't know how to like it. Okay, okay, okay, but I didn't like put your card maybe I okay, I just I know you guys think it's fun.
Speaker 2: You guys still gonna put on the video. You guys are hilarious.
Speaker 1: I genuinely hated it. It really hurt me, and I bought it that. I just grew up playing with boys like that, like me and all the homies like you know what did so.
Speaker 2: Now I'm a soft thats been. No, I mean I don't know how to play.
Speaker 1: No, no, bro, you try to. Yeah, go ahead, bro, I grew up.
Speaker 4: Playing where me and the homies Charlie horse each other.
Speaker 1: We're in high school, and if you had your head open, they would hit you with the fucking with the phone on top of the head.
Speaker 4: We used to hit each other in the punny bone. That's how we used to neck the fuck.
Speaker 1: Out of you. That's how I grew up playing with all the homies where boys where guys. We play like that.
Speaker 4: Let's talk you like you choke each other out, But it's gonna be dope.
Speaker 1: About you make it seem like I was gonna put you to sleep like Bobby Green pushed back to sleep. Pops. You helped us here for ten seconds. Ah oh, we have video. We have video, and you're about to show it to everybody in the world, right some mody as well.
Speaker 3: We have video able. You don't understand how bad that shit was. When you did that the second time, I was like, whoa this nigga, This nigga could literally like get hit by a car in front of me and I wouldn't give.
Speaker 1: And then and then like, I'm assuming you and your cousins didn't girl playing like that with each other, Like no.
Speaker 3: Genuinely no, I wasn't choking nobody else, no, no, but not even talking about your horse to rub your dumb.
Speaker 1: Hell, yeah, you know, rub your dumb if you don't want to, but it's only if you're playing.
Speaker 2: It's only if you're playing.
Speaker 3: You know, I know, but I'm assuming like no one's ever hooked me out where I felt. I felt like I was actually hurt. Okay, in my life, I don't know what ship going on the knuckle where everyone's choking each other.
Speaker 1: But he said, no, think like like this is this real ship? Like look, I just thought I thought that was hilarious, but I guess it was funny. It's not funny when someone gets hurt. I'm literally you know, and that ship I did get hurt. Okay, Okay, but Junior, Bob, when somebody is driving then you have a hoodie on. In our friend group, what happens if you're driving or you're a pathoger and you have a hoodie on and one of the homies just sitting behind you and you j Junior, I didn't have a fucking hoodie on. I had a T shirt on.
Speaker 3: He grabbed a blanket, put it around my neck and pulled it as hard as he could, bro and I almost died.
Speaker 2: Hang up on that.
Speaker 4: Hang up on that, Junior, Hang up.
Speaker 2: On that right now.
Speaker 4: But I'm doing his fucking daughter's cheership.
Speaker 1: I should weld to god, I'm I'll call it bump thread on the next fucking thing, Junior. Have we not done that to you too?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 1: And I should know. I was the designated everybody for what happened you No, No, but I jokrt and I and I just want I didn't like like I physically physically like me and dommies we rough play.
Speaker 4: I just we're boys at your rough house. I'm not a boy. I guess I'm a bitch. I mean that's what you want to get across your say. You know, it's just I just it's just a little things like like like my thing is where your boundaries go.
Speaker 1: Like I'll be walking up the stairs and you'll puck my bugle and you're like, damn, that's cool, right, Like what happens?
Speaker 2: Okay, undresses in front of me and we know, Bro, I don't this ship was this ship was? This ship was weird.
Speaker 4: Bro, I've never felt this in my life.
Speaker 1: Did you guys plan this or just no, it just happened.
Speaker 4: That's just in front of me, little walking upstairs.
Speaker 2: You know it's behind me.
Speaker 1: He fucking shoves his fingers in my ass and he goes like that when I'm jumping, I jump in the air. As I jump in the air, this who grabs my cot I'm trying to fight both of them. Dude, dude, I got fucking dude that she went off for like four, like forty seconds. Bro, Okay, how did that?
Speaker 4: I'm not bug you, but a little five seconds choke bugged you?
Speaker 1: That that should tried to kill me? You just try to get me aroused. You know what I'm saying. No, no, no, no, no, no no no.
Speaker 4: How do you not understand that? But Bro, I'm sexually assaulting you. You could okay with that, but I took you for fun.
Speaker 2: I was not okay, but I thought it was funny. But choking me, boy, I just don't understand what's like?
Speaker 1: Are you fucking retarded or something? I told you?
Speaker 3: I told you something hurt like it hurt. It hurt physically, and it damaged me. Bro, I would like for you to never do that shit again in your fucking life. And going to hold on, shut up.
Speaker 1: The point is if I told you it fucking hurt, Yeah, do you think that's funny? I mean that's kind and then we're not hungry, So I don't think we're good friends. Okay, I think we're great friends. Bro.
Speaker 3: I don't think it is bro because because because because because that ship, that shit physically hurt me.
Speaker 2: Like it's like I'm talking to a fucking wall.
Speaker 1: No, no, it's it's good Papa saying, like am growing up food, Like I don't know about how you grew up.
Speaker 2: I know I don't give a ship.
Speaker 1: I'm explained to you, but no, no, no, fuck you. I should fucking her boat and I don't want you to do that again.
Speaker 3: I understand the way you grow up with your homies are used to smack the ship out each other, hit each other with bottles or if I throw each other for the cars.
Speaker 2: I don't give that ship. Just don't do that ship to me, bro.
Speaker 1: Not making it very clear with you, okay, Like, and if you really can't handle that, bro, then you just don't need me as your hommi, okay, because you're physically like, but I'm not gonna lie about I couldn't breathe and.
Speaker 2: You're trying to laugh.
Speaker 1: I'm not laughing, like, but I really couldn't breathe. Brother, to you, I don't know how you think, but I just think you have I think you have a vengeance tours me because like even like the breaking like situation, I technically didn't break your breath.
Speaker 2: Your leg, you didn't break your mind the world.
Speaker 4: Let me finish though.
Speaker 1: But your best friend who you're like so in love with peace, who hasn't talked to him forever, and Johnny like these people that you like look up to it like you you're got admire You're not Christian, Look you're not.
Speaker 4: You're not mad at them for breaking your leg. But I did a little video and and and your and that doesn't bug you. That's that's why thing a little bit, you know, jakarda no, no, no.
Speaker 1: The other day the other day. The other day, you poked my butt.
Speaker 4: I didn't. I didn't get mad.
Speaker 1: I laughed.
Speaker 4: The other day I poked your but you kicked the funk out of me.
Speaker 3: Okay, hold on on, what were the terms I had on the thinnest fucking pairs of shorts.
Speaker 1: All that wears shorts like this.
Speaker 4: No, that's sick, is not are you stupid?
Speaker 1: It's still poking.
Speaker 2: It is so poking up.
Speaker 1: He didn't poke, so he grabbed and he like rubbed me. I went, you know, you're lying, bitch, see I'm not. I went like, didn't I scooped it up?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: Do you know rubbed my asshole like this going on?
Speaker 2: You did and go mad thing being mad thing so.
Speaker 3: Off instinct I kicked him obviously, I did the fun out toush it back, but you scared me and I didn't want to get fucking PEDI like hard.
Speaker 4: You know, but but why they don't kill when you poke my butt?
Speaker 3: If if you don't want to play like that, no more, we don't know, no, No, My life would be much easier if we don't have to play because because sometimes that because sometimes when I see it, I feel like I have to poke it or you're gonna get mad, because bro, he'd be weird as last time you were like brow my ass was open, why don't you poke it?
Speaker 1: And I was like, bro, I just don't have to.
Speaker 5: That's when you've been down you bro.
Speaker 1: He literally went in front of me and this all the way over, touching the ship and.
Speaker 4: I'm like, bro, what do you want to just touch my ass on?
Speaker 1: I can't right now, I'm thinking about a life of a lot of family ship going out, like I can't be poking your eyes. They were here in the middle, you started clapping your ship. That show was weird as fuck. Bro. Me and I just we just don't have time to help you with your butchon that against you.
Speaker 3: I think I think it because he misses his high school homies so much and then used to always rub his asshold and ship.
Speaker 1: I gotta I gotta called call a color, call curricter.
Speaker 5: No no, no, no, no, no, no you He was walking into his room. He had just his boxers and they're kind of hanging.
Speaker 4: He doesn't perfectly.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 5: I grabbed his wallet. That went straight all the way.
Speaker 1: He said, that's what, bitch, what did your finger? A finger is one thing, but bro, bro, bro whatever when we were cooking where your finger went into my ass? No it didn't.
Speaker 3: It didn't go on your ass. They didn't, but it was near Andy and Jacardim Jcardism. We're at the podcast right now. I just had a question for you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how many times have you put your finger in Duno's ass? How many times have you put your finger in Duno's ass? Thank you?
Speaker 3: Brothergulated so so see that shows a lot, and I think it's because you're not with them.
Speaker 1: No more on tour you're trying to replace us with your high school homies. Bro, we're different homies on we're not We're not your high school homes. And I understand by the way all the fun you're a punk ass bit cheah. I'm gonna punk because not like getting sexually assaulted. You love that ship that when we're actually as something even says you were jumping, but you were elected different. I've never seen his sponsor to be And you know, I like this so much that that he just sat down and it opened it like a little bit like it was that because I did so good as I did do good like you said an sexually assault you. Yeah, and my thing is my thing is my only thing about me not.
Speaker 4: Getting sexually assaulted.
Speaker 1: My problem with it is that you guys feel like make me feel left because you guys sleep together and do it to each other. Like on a more serious note, this guys you and that woke up to day on Monday and said that you rubbed your house on his dick while you guys were sleeping without a pillow.
Speaker 4: What the fuck?
Speaker 1: All I'm saying is don't leave me.
Speaker 4: You're so weird.
Speaker 1: All I'm saying is don't leave me out of it. That's not how it happened. So this is what happens. This dude.
Speaker 5: He did not have to be in that fucking room. So what was I gonna be on the couch? The couch.
Speaker 3: I didn't want to be alone. So Beth took the room. Bethel took the room with Madia, and then I.
Speaker 1: I go in something.
Speaker 4: So I go in their room and then Andrea sleeping on one side.
Speaker 2: This see on the.
Speaker 3: Side, it's up screwed over right, So move bro. I was like, bro, because I'm pissed because he left me.
Speaker 1: Okay, Jakarta, there's already two people in the I'm not it's a huge bed. There's already two people in the full side. It's not a huge bed. It's a full size Your big wants to sit in me wants to go in the bed between you?
Speaker 2: No, no between. I was on the right, right.
Speaker 1: But but we're all laughing.
Speaker 3: Andreas and is in such a good mood, and the rest is up. We're kind of in a good mood because we're all talking about Beta. Okay, you know, we're like, wh fuck that dumb asso.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 3: We're playing cards. He exits the room. We're playing cards table like this, He gets up, gets off the room with some fucking bitches, right.
Speaker 2: Well, what the fuck?
Speaker 3: And then he hold on last I do know it's not my fucking boss. Okay, Chuck's half the white Claw and then goes like this everything on the table.
Speaker 4: Hopefully Airbnb will see this and they're gonna be like, who's calling this.
Speaker 6: My group?
Speaker 1: Chuck. There's a weird thing that.
Speaker 5: He does when he sleeps.
Speaker 7: He likes to fix himself, but if he knows that somebody's next to him, he's gonna do a little thrust.
Speaker 1: What the it's not It's not like that's not like that, it's I just have to shake sometimes. Concidentally I shoke on his dick. It's kind of gay. But then what he did after was even weirder cause I check and I was like, my fault and I'm chilling, and then I don't sleep, but he just goes he hits me with a cold one. That's pretty gay.
Speaker 5: Pillows.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you put the pillow between our back, so you should have put it where your dick was. Let's actually cut this whole segment. I look like a fucking weird though.
Speaker 5: Wait, he put for the pillow, so you can stop sucking.
Speaker 4: Look look at him.
Speaker 1: Only reason's talking about this because's jealous.
Speaker 4: He wasn't there. No, but you take it too far away. I was that was too far that was who did you initiated it?
Speaker 1: No? No, no, I was.
Speaker 2: I was trying to sleep.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna irikid No, bro, but we're not fucking wait.
Speaker 1: You gotta get that im joking?
Speaker 2: Yeah, fucking gay fucking wait.
Speaker 1: Wait do you guys?
Speaker 4: What do you guys give?
Speaker 5: You already had this junks saying that I wait for him and he's the one who wants to wait.
Speaker 1: Wait how much the other way you give the defense? Oh god, that's that's the fifty end episode. What you give it? Because we didn't care?
Speaker 2: As you're fun?
Speaker 3: All right, Well you're gonna be weird about the TikTok's gonna have our head man.
Speaker 1: Shut up, bitch, and you guys gives him spider? Hey, how long has this been on? D shave off? Twenty five minutes of this?
Speaker 2: Wait?
Speaker 1: Wait? Who gives hoopers? Love me?
Speaker 3: I initiated it? All right, guys, thank you so much? Now hold no, no, that was the fiftieth episode. We're literally about to sell out. August twenty ninth. You know, tell them how close we are. We're hello close, We're about work.
Speaker 4: Come and take it away, mamaging.
Speaker 2: If y'alln't get it.
Speaker 1: Bro, look at the descripture. Please.
Speaker 2: I love you guys. Goodbye,