Speaker 1: What's the deal with your boy Kitlin? For real?
Speaker 2: For real? Hell Gang Mazie talking about it. Were on a Bootleg cav show man. Make sure y'all tune in man too, for real? Were doing it all right, y'all.
Speaker 3: Before we get into the episode, we gotta do this.
Speaker 4: We just dropped these t shirts to celebrate five hundred episodes with the boot.
Speaker 3: Le cap Podcast.
Speaker 4: Yes, this is out, little daytona five hundred vintage flip. All five hundred episodes are on the back. Yes, you can do the gray or you can just go black. The black is fire too. So look, if you go right now man bootleg cab dot Com and you cop yourself a five hundred episode T shirt, I'm gonna throwing a pair of socks.
Speaker 3: We got the Bootleg Camp odd Socks.
Speaker 4: You already know the Bootleg Cab podcast sponsored by odd Socks, so it's only right we're throwing a pair of odd socks for every T shirt sold. So bootleg Cab dot Com, thank you everybody for supporting five hundred episodes. Let's get into the next one right now. Come on, Bootleg cap podcast. Man, we got special guests in here. They just dropped the joint album. Was that last year now at this point? Was it last year technically? Yeah, but it is floating though twenty twenty four. It's still the twenty five Caitlin for real, there you go. Yes, sure, welcome Tomas. What inspired you guys to do an entire body of work together?
Speaker 5: Well, you know, I feel like this is one of the dopest niggas said doing this gainst this shit, So it was natural, you know. Uh, it's really one of my relatives, like a biological loved one, so that the locking was easy, the chemistry was there.
Speaker 6: Uh, he got all the vibes.
Speaker 5: If you ain't know that what I'm saying, And uh, that's the market that I'm trying to like way merge into.
Speaker 3: So I mean you've been in that market you I mean, I'll be.
Speaker 6: Flirting with it.
Speaker 5: But yeah, saying I mean what excuse me, excus me and shit like that, nigga, I had to you know, update it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what about for you, Kaitlin? Was it like just makes sense?
Speaker 2: Not like this the homie every day, Like he's saying, like we be hanging out almost like all the time.
Speaker 4: One of the most prolific rappers this decade. Come on, now, dependent the proof and the pudding, like you.
Speaker 2: Know, like you uh, you ain't never really seen nobody like you know what I'm saying, like put me up under their winger, nothing like that, Like as far as like how artists be doing with other artists like this, like my friend Bro, Like I take that word more serious than anything, because you know you could choose those you know what I'm saying, What is bro for you?
Speaker 3: Mazi?
Speaker 4: What is like how long before you're able to hit the road, because obviously you're on probation.
Speaker 3: Is there any sort of like do you do you have the end date?
Speaker 4: Do we have any idea when we're gonna be able to kind of see you move around the country a little.
Speaker 3: And do some show.
Speaker 5: Nah, you know I'm down there. I think I got about a year left. A year left before I'm fully off of this ship. The stipulations be mainey because it's fed. If it wasn't fed, I'd be slithering all around this motherfucker. But you know, they keep me, They keep me confined in this jurisdiction. So right now it's it's like way spicy, But about twelve months from now, i'd be back.
Speaker 6: Yeah, here, I.
Speaker 3: Could do it. For you there you go. Is it like for you?
Speaker 4: Is it like kind of like are you able to kind of like reflect, get some down TI, I'm obviously able to spend a lot more time with the kids and shit, I'm sure.
Speaker 6: Nah, most definitely.
Speaker 5: Uh, you know, my biggest thing right now is just not fucking off my blessings. Right So that's what I really been just you know, that's that's like my main focus, what I'm saying, standing out the way, uh, following through my commitment.
Speaker 6: As far as this paperwork is concerned.
Speaker 5: And then uh, once they cut me a little, so I'm gone, I'm finn I'm finna probably slither down there with you.
Speaker 6: I'm going to a Z.
Speaker 3: We've been trying to book you forever though. You I mean, you was on a.
Speaker 4: Show out there with Boozy and then the whole ship just imploded and then Joe Moses and Geeparico ended up headlining the Celebrity Theater in Arizona because Boozy didn't show up, and then you didn't.
Speaker 6: It was random, you hear me.
Speaker 5: I don't know why they threw me on there when they knew it was spicy, but it is what it is.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what's up with you, Kaitlin. Are you still on Rock Nation? I know they released like a thousand artists. Did you make the cut?
Speaker 1: No, I'm still there.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, Like.
Speaker 5: I said, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: I just feel like if you were, if you were in the.
Speaker 3: Bro, Kaitlyn, I feel like you were like built.
Speaker 4: To be like a fucking like an independent artist, Doug, Like I mean your output. I feel like it would be so crazy if you were, if you didn't have to like do you have to get stuff approved?
Speaker 1: Man? Every day is ah, there's a learning experience, bro.
Speaker 4: Like this album, what's the like? What was the label I didn't dig into? Like how it didn't come out through Empire to go out through rock Nation.
Speaker 5: I think it came out through Empire, but it wasn't it wasn't no no, no major stipulations like dang give.
Speaker 6: Us a hard time.
Speaker 3: Rock Nation was cool with it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, they don't be like I'm not like like a guy over there that be having a lot of problems. You know, you're in Rhapsody now, yeah, Like but there's other artists you know, but nah, I don't be having a lot of problems.
Speaker 1: Like I don't really have nothing bad to say about it, you know, but it's just yeah, I don't really have nothing bad to say.
Speaker 3: About it is aroblems you got left.
Speaker 1: I don't know, man, we'll see.
Speaker 3: One more one more album.
Speaker 1: There's one more album left, and then Kaitlin is getting the fuck out of there something like that. Maybe right, let's say they maybe they re up you.
Speaker 3: You never know, you never know.
Speaker 1: Everything one day at a time.
Speaker 6: Bro.
Speaker 3: I feel like Gazi's.
Speaker 4: Waiting for that album to come out to you be like, yo, come up to the bay. I got something for you, Kaitlin. We'll see, we'll see, we'll say claim. Uh what about Mazie for you? Obviously you put out. I mean it sucks, and we talked about this before. You obviously had to go sit down right when your major label.
Speaker 3: Album comes out. Yeah, and then.
Speaker 6: I wasn't really tripping.
Speaker 5: Oh, you know, shut out, the first and foremost shut out. CMG Gotti real one, you know what I'm seeing me. He walked me in there and got me exactly what I wanted.
Speaker 3: I know you guys got a bag for that.
Speaker 6: Come on, so I can't. I ain't got it.
Speaker 3: Put him in my face. I put it in my face though I thought it was fucking out of here.
Speaker 1: Dog.
Speaker 3: I was like, Yo, why the fuck is a interscope pushing this record?
Speaker 6: Dog?
Speaker 1: You know it was main video was crazy, bro.
Speaker 5: I hated this song. I hated this So I'm glad Daveoy ain't here. So I'm saying I ain't got.
Speaker 6: A smirit in it.
Speaker 4: I know that you, I know you didn't like it, and a couple other people we know didn't like it. But me and dave O were like, this is a this is a no brain like, this is a hit.
Speaker 1: Like, why didn't you like that?
Speaker 3: That's a great record.
Speaker 6: I mean it was just outside of my comfort zone. It's south side of Misi.
Speaker 5: You feel me like, if you tweak on this album with me and Bruh, it's like still my comfort zone. It ain't too far off. That record felt for me personally, felt like it was Hella far off.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Yo, it's crazy uh. In terms of like.
Speaker 4: I would say the West Coast, we were having a conversation being an executive just about like in the last decade, who's been like kind of like the staple of the West Coast.
Speaker 3: It's obviously Kendrick, it's YG, but I feel like then it's you.
Speaker 5: Oh, Yeah, you can't double pump fake on me like that. I just feel like I just feel like it's definitely one of them fellas.
Speaker 4: No, it's crazy because like at this point in time, it's like, you know, like when it comes to monthly listeners, when it comes to certifications, when it comes to just all of it. Bro Like, do you feel like you get like you're just doing terms of like you know, kind of holding down the coast for the last seven eight years.
Speaker 6: I don't really looking at it. I don't look at it from that point of view.
Speaker 5: I just you know, when I wake up in that mainy square footage, you know what I'm saying, location that I'm in as sums it all up for me. Like the fact that I'm financially legitimate. I ain't got no complaints. Girlly Face Gang Platinum Edition Lifestyle Mayney, I'm.
Speaker 6: In love with it.
Speaker 5: You gotta you know, if you just go back the one that Nigga was just slimy and out the trenches, out the mug, little little you feel me it was shit was slimy for me. So to be where I'm at right now, I wake up a day hexa hella, extra grateful, so I don't even be really tripping off like the Accolades and all that long as that account stay flooded.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yo, you were the first guy to I remember when you were trying to like get sober Offulee and you hauld like did to kick the cup challenge online.
Speaker 3: This was like probably twenty eighteen for sure.
Speaker 4: Do you feel like you kind of like curved the drug scene right in time before the fetanyl hit, because that's what Fetanahl's everywhere, dog like motherfuckers is like falling out like they're putting fetanahl and weed in some places, dog like nah.
Speaker 6: For shit show. I think I was just enjoying life at that time.
Speaker 3: And that shit makes you kind of fat, right because you drink Hella.
Speaker 6: Fanta, Helisota, you drink helisoda.
Speaker 5: But uh yeah, it was just time to clear up nigga clarity. I just you know, I think my vision was foggy at that time and I was looking for clarity.
Speaker 6: Found it though.
Speaker 4: What about you, Kitlin? Obviously you're a former athlete. Yeah, are you fucking you say you're not a big drinker?
Speaker 3: Obviously? No, no, no, I just smoke weed. Yeah, so you refer to yourself as fat earlier. What's fat to you? Because you don't look fat to me?
Speaker 2: A little out of shape rather than other than what I would like to be, you know what I'm saying. So then i've been in the past. I'm a little bigger than I was.
Speaker 3: M hmm. Yeah.
Speaker 1: But I'm just eating good, that's all.
Speaker 3: That's that's a good thing.
Speaker 1: So I learned how to cook. I've been cooking, definitely eating good in Arizona. No, but I've been eating good here at home in La No. In Arizona, eating good.
Speaker 3: You're there a lot.
Speaker 1: I ain't go to your restaurant yet. Nobody invited me. You're invited always, Oh thank you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm sure you You probably know our bottle girls me.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I know that checking out, shaking.
Speaker 1: Out, no proof.
Speaker 3: But what are your guys' thoughts?
Speaker 4: Obviously, big day for Katot to win five Grammy sweep the categories at the Grammys.
Speaker 1: He with Michael Jackson.
Speaker 4: He's got twenty two of them things. Now, yeah, he's only behind I think jay Z and Yay in terms of.
Speaker 3: Rappers with Grammys.
Speaker 1: That's far.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's it had to be dope, right.
Speaker 4: I'm sure you know you're a big Wayne fan, So you probably love you some fucking drizzy, so it probably was.
Speaker 1: I love what we're talking about, Wayne for it. I love Wayne to your go through. Where's My Goat?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: But you were at the pop out, Bro, So it's like, you know, you know, you got to like kind of like stop listening to Drake whoever.
Speaker 1: I want to listen to.
Speaker 3: I feel like once you do the pop out, like you got to.
Speaker 1: I can listen to whoever I want to listen to whenever I want to listen to him. I get that.
Speaker 3: But you did that. You were at the pop you were at his funeral.
Speaker 1: I want to but you went to his funeral. I went to the pout.
Speaker 4: Nobody was dead there, Nobody You performed at the funeral, nobody was dead there, Like Lebron went to the funeral and got a disc record off of that.
Speaker 1: Lebron. Yeah, yeah, you played today How you feel? How you feel about Luca. This is the craziest trade ever.
Speaker 4: Luca's on the Obviously, you guys got Zach Levine, which is you know, I mean, it's long as.
Speaker 1: He ain't gonna be a lot of beam lighting going on, exactly as long as he fulfilling what he needs to fulfill. On dabble, I could care less.
Speaker 3: What does dabble mean?
Speaker 1: Gambling?
Speaker 3: You're a gambler.
Speaker 1: As long as he feel me coming through them parlays, he could do whatever you want. He could play for whoever.
Speaker 3: The new lotto Chicken there it is.
Speaker 1: Do you gamble?
Speaker 6: Nah? I told you I'll be in the day trade.
Speaker 3: So you're on like stocks.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: They just body slammed my ass too.
Speaker 4: They body slaying me too because I had hell in the video and all these all these tiff home.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, that's what did it. That's what did it. I was heavy and a spy and that motherfucker just spike.
Speaker 3: But that's when you buy more.
Speaker 6: When it's blood in the street, that's when you eat.
Speaker 4: Yes, when there's blood in the street, that's when you eat. Yeah, when everybody's selling and panicking, that's when you buy more. For sure, you should get into the stock market.
Speaker 6: Gambling.
Speaker 3: I'm doubling, No, But gambling is not it dog like.
Speaker 1: No, I'm getting going on, not press like I'm getting into the stock market.
Speaker 3: Like I had a gambling addiction.
Speaker 1: You got an addiction.
Speaker 3: I had one.
Speaker 1: You still got it for sure?
Speaker 3: For sure.
Speaker 4: Christmas twenty nineteen almost like twenty grand Why because I do you remember when Steph Curry was injured and the Warriors had like Jordan Poole and like they just had nobody, And there's playing the Rockets on Christmas when James when the Rockets for the one seed.
Speaker 3: I spent I best so much money on the Rockets. Then they got smoked by the Warriors d squad full on Christmas.
Speaker 6: You said you lost two hundred twenty.
Speaker 2: The twenty was rough, you know, it felt like two hundred. When you lose everything feel crazy. When you lose, you start, then you.
Speaker 3: Starting up, start chasing it.
Speaker 6: Then you're like, yo, you try to get your revenge.
Speaker 3: Who's got the late night game?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Start making fourth quarterbacks and ship oh my god, the live Betty Live Better and fourth quarterbats.
Speaker 1: Whip your ass.
Speaker 3: Would you say you're like you're more up than down?
Speaker 1: Oh no, I'm definitely down.
Speaker 3: Yeah, White, then why do it?
Speaker 6: Why do it?
Speaker 1: Because I'm a win bro.
Speaker 3: You just got You're not the build Listen, they built.
Speaker 6: End bro.
Speaker 4: So the cool thing about what he's doing is even if the stock market goes down, unless he sells, he it's gonna go back up right, like you just put it on.
Speaker 2: Another game, No pickleball. I'm betting on kills all kinds of shit, trust me. I bet we could flip a corn during COVID, I bet on Corean. Listen when on the sports shut down and the first sport to pop back up was Korean baseball.
Speaker 1: Yeah he was on Korean baseball.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it wasn't good.
Speaker 1: You gotta pay attention.
Speaker 3: When I start putting all my money in stock market and I'm up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean even if the market is down, but I'm not down. But it's like, look I hit on the dovel, thousand gets you twenty thousand, some.
Speaker 6: Dumb shit like that.
Speaker 2: I'm put it all in the stocks is free money, But what if you lose only loss of thousand.
Speaker 1: You shouldn't be gambling with nothing. You're not a comfortable gambling with. Put it in the cryptjoke.
Speaker 2: Put it in the motherfucking I promise you that I got the same amount of money going to krip though, is what I'm Gamblow it so.
Speaker 6: You have some crypto, Yeah, it was the new crypto.
Speaker 1: I got them, I got I bought.
Speaker 4: About so I thought it when it was like thirty cents I didn't get it in it. I didn't get the new ship is. I mean, if you guys want to get into some nerdy crypto ship. Donald Trump has a crypto fun and his son runs and they spent two hundred million dollars on Ethereum over the last two months. And Donald Trump's son, Eric Trump yesterday tweeted this, the President's son tweeting some cryptosh This motherfucker said it would be a great time to buy etheroreum.
Speaker 3: Don't say I didn't tell you. So this foo tweeted this ship yesterday. I put fifty bands in the Theoeum yesterday.
Speaker 2: Dog.
Speaker 3: I was like, fuck it. If the president's son is, you know, talking that ship. And then this mother y'all got that Trump coin popping, Nah.
Speaker 6: That's that ship. That's a fake. Then it goes.
Speaker 3: It wasn't it. It was a long pump fake.
Speaker 4: Like if you got in the first day and you got out like within seventy two hours, you were good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you know missed.
Speaker 3: Did you get it? You got ethereum?
Speaker 6: You got it?
Speaker 4: No, No, I wouldn't buy a fucking I don't do the mean coin thing. I'm scared that sh It's like a parlay. Yeah, I'm not doing the fucking hawk Tuau part. It's not a parlay, bro it is a parlay. Parlay. Some things are just gonna happen or not, or people get injured. Bro Fucking Terry Rogiers under investigation for fucking all kind of crazy.
Speaker 6: You gotta do that.
Speaker 1: You can bet the head, so you therefore you gonna make something. Still, you know what I'm saying. That's like having Crypto.
Speaker 3: Were you excited that the like, what did you think? I mean, I know you're like a pat.
Speaker 4: I mean, the Kings is not like they have never and that they should be having you front court like the forties front court for the Warriors.
Speaker 3: They should have a motherfucker seat right on that wood for you.
Speaker 5: Come on, man, you know politics is politics that usually be getting in the way of y'all.
Speaker 4: Got the worst owner in the NBA. What's his name, Vivic? That motherfucker's garbage. Shout out to his daughter.
Speaker 3: She's a sweetheart. DJ for her once when she was, you know, doing her struggle singing.
Speaker 1: But she was in like fourteen four, you know, the Kings, the King's daughter.
Speaker 3: She was a she was a singer.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 6: That's my third.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she's cool, but she wasn't good, which is why she's not singing anymore. Could you imagine if you had a billionaire behind you as an independent artist, you'd be fucking lit because y'all are dope.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean, that's crazy what that being said, dar Box said.
Speaker 6: He's yeah, you know, you know we got Parvo behind that. Yeah, we got parvo behind that.
Speaker 3: Parvo.
Speaker 4: This is some bas shit or some sack ship. Parvo is what dogs getting they die, right, So you guys are sick over. It's got to translate for the folks out there, you know, yeah, yeah, yeah, I mean, look at the end of the day, Zach Lavine and Rosen on same team to Rosing on the same team, y'all know that's good for like the nine seed, because that's.
Speaker 3: What the Bulls were like two years ago.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 4: They really just brought the Chicago Bulls from twenty twenty one to the damn Kings.
Speaker 3: Which is kind of crazy.
Speaker 6: We're gonna see what they do. I heard you, Wolf, and we ain't gonna be lighting the bean this year.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, Christy's been a good coach.
Speaker 5: I like, listen, man, ain't no pressure. Like you said, nigga, they ain't got me front row, so I don't give a fuck.
Speaker 3: They gotta have you performing, dog.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying. It's kind.
Speaker 5: I was finna say the Clippers. Shout out the Clippers. Since we on that subject, this nigga, they my people.
Speaker 3: Hey, the Clippers.
Speaker 6: Hey.
Speaker 1: I feel like every hey they do cut me in check four five.
Speaker 4: I love about a Clipper game. Every halftime shows like a k concert. You'd be had a fucking Clipper game and you'd be like, damn war and g to sure Tretch from Naughty by Nature are performing.
Speaker 3: What the fuck?
Speaker 1: And it's going up in there like oh ship baby.
Speaker 3: The Ashes do that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they grab it, they grabbing. They love word.
Speaker 1: Now the Clippers are tapped in the tap into it dome is fire too, ya been.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that shits sick.
Speaker 3: I want money not raw there. And that she was crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I went up there before that motherfucker open. We took a torn and stuff that she was tight.
Speaker 3: They got out the high school jerseys. It's so dope. It's in La.
Speaker 1: They got a boosy Bellows in there old club in that month.
Speaker 4: So are you still technically with cmgually most definitely.
Speaker 1: Like family wise, contraction, is it over?
Speaker 6: Yeah, okay, that's what I mean. You know it work out, not for show, for ship show. It did what it was supposed to do for sure.
Speaker 1: My mama.
Speaker 3: What are you guys working on right now? Solo wise? I'm sure you're working on your final album with rock Nation.
Speaker 2: And I'm working on the project. It's gonna be dope. It's almost die. I probably, like I think, I'm probably like eighty percent. What about you, matey Intrusive Thoughts. That's the name of the new project, Intrusive Thought. Yeah, I'm damn there eighty five percent to a couple.
Speaker 4: Of days in a wake up, you have the most like best album names. Dude, they're always.
Speaker 6: So deep, I know, but it it. I ain't gonna lie like.
Speaker 5: That should be casting a lot of riff because they'd be so dope or like you said, they'd be deep. So when it's time to name a new album, like I was finna come with a defensive coordinator and niggas was hating on me like that, that's bunk.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: It's kind of hard you hear me. You know he's sending blitzes around this motherfucker.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but idiot Brouck no fuck no.
Speaker 5: Was like that nigga talking about nigga let's do tattoo tiers and all type of ship.
Speaker 6: But nah, intrusive thoughts on.
Speaker 1: Tattoo tears would be a very just generic terrible name there.
Speaker 4: Come on, yeah, like if you typed into like rock or chat GPT, what would the name for a Manzi album being tay tattoo tears.
Speaker 3: Don't do that. Defensive coordinators, fire.
Speaker 6: I like tattooers, the physive coordinator fire hard.
Speaker 3: Tattoo tears is expected what you're talking about. It's expected, but.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be hard. Nigga gonna expect that, it's gonna be hardical coordinator. I'm confused why.
Speaker 4: He's the playmaker. Bro on the defense again, everybody's always going at this fool.
Speaker 6: Come on, Bro, that's my nigga. That's wrong. Fuck with you, my nigga boot leg.
Speaker 3: Bro, you don't understand, like that defensive coordinator, it's very very on point. Any any features on the album.
Speaker 5: I got a couple of them, of course, you know my thugs. I'm trying to get popped on that motherfucker. Uh who we got my niggah. See, I don't know if I'm supposed to be telling you all this. That's like you know what I'm saying. It's like dropping the track list before.
Speaker 3: Right thought, what's greatest? They ain't here to tell you not to tell us?
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, but you know, I got even the back of my head like brou So. Yeah, we're gonna follow.
Speaker 1: Look, he shut don't do it, don't do it.
Speaker 6: I gotta I got a couple of thoughts. Okay, okay.
Speaker 3: I like that y'all worked together before.
Speaker 6: That's my THU.
Speaker 5: Yeah, real nigga. He pulled up to the necklace with all his necklaces on. You ain't hear me though he wanted them pull up to the Yeah, give it to him.
Speaker 4: He pulls up solo to the neck just him with all his necklaces on, simultaneously, no security.
Speaker 6: No security.
Speaker 4: Real Nigga's portraying that there's no nerve or intention with the good people.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like, I don't have to worry because I don't have to worry.
Speaker 1: I'm with good folks and and I'm not worried.
Speaker 6: And yeah, real nigga, to say the least, sum it up translating all day. Just whatever, my thug give it.
Speaker 3: You look like you could be a rancher today. You look like you a lot of Yellowstone with that denim jacket on.
Speaker 1: If you watch yellow Stone Stone, is that where they crushed the plane?
Speaker 6: Yo, niggas, don't tell me.
Speaker 5: Don't tell me, My Tannan, the Cowboys in Montana, The Gates is in Montanna.
Speaker 3: Bro Kevin Costner, Yellowstone.
Speaker 1: What do you watch on TV? Oh man? So many movies?
Speaker 6: Whatever?
Speaker 2: No TV shows though, no, no, I'll be I like just whatever on Netflix Top ten. I'm gonna go for what's the last show you watch? Did you watch the fucking Squid Game?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I wasn't really with it. I kind of liked I kind of like the Beast guy, mister Beast Amazon.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 1: That was kind of cool.
Speaker 4: I was like requa, Yeah, like that episode where all them people didn't take the money.
Speaker 2: And they was they was just canceling out, and like that order Episodere everybody took the money, they was not.
Speaker 1: I got to that.
Speaker 4: Just the last episode I watched is when everybody was standing above everybody. Yeah, and they could have kept the money and still stayed in the game and it got to a million dollars.
Speaker 3: I was like, these motherfuckers are stupid, selfish. What do you want?
Speaker 6: Uh, but I'll be on the gotta be fucking with Jocelyn Cabaret.
Speaker 3: Shout to Jocelyn.
Speaker 5: Yeah, me the prostitute, she'd be pimping. I fuck with her some damn with this ship?
Speaker 3: Is she a prostitute?
Speaker 6: They she retired and you know what I'm saying, she didn't. She done picked up the p She's she's like the o G.
Speaker 3: You know, reality chick.
Speaker 6: You know with her ship she tight, but uh, she like the reality shows. I'll be fucking with the realities.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Jocelyn's Cabarets had.
Speaker 6: A little motivational videos and ship like that.
Speaker 3: A lot of YouTube, a lot of YouTube. I'll be tweaking on YouTube YouTube algorithms. Are you allowed to vote?
Speaker 6: Most definitely?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I mean, I know I knows that. I mean, you're felling dogs. I don't know how that goes.
Speaker 6: They allowed fellas to vote, don't they.
Speaker 1: I'm a feeling I ain't even trying see like that.
Speaker 6: I don't know if I can vote, but I'm pretty sure.
Speaker 8: I'm pretty sure I could, but because I haven't tried it yet.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I ain't tried it. It's a lot of ship I ain't tried yet as a felly.
Speaker 5: But I do want to go to UH. I want to travel the world. I know it's a lot of They got a lot of restrictions on.
Speaker 6: A lot of difference.
Speaker 3: I think the only place you're cooked is Canada.
Speaker 6: That's it. Thing from smooth.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you probably cook Japan.
Speaker 6: Don't worry about Canada. Japan is bad.
Speaker 1: In Japan, it's bad, yo.
Speaker 4: But the UK fu up I tell you where you should try. We should try to get you booked in Thailand for rolling loud.
Speaker 6: I heard about Thai when I was out.
Speaker 1: There with fucking stupid young for two weeks.
Speaker 3: It's like that, it's fucking insane.
Speaker 1: Studio.
Speaker 3: Stupid young guy is like O g uh, the homie who lives out there.
Speaker 4: California's finance is the name of the dispensary and it's like his like og from Long Beach moved to Thailand and like just took over the we game and so it's fucking it's lad out there.
Speaker 3: Dog food is crazy.
Speaker 6: Yeah, ain't gonna talk about the bitches.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't even know what that even as tales as a married man.
Speaker 6: Okay, that's my dog.
Speaker 1: I'll go check it till you me again, and I'll let you know what. Let us know that already.
Speaker 3: What about you? You say your album is almost done?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Probably, I'm like eighty five percent of features done for it.
Speaker 2: I actually felt like I've been kind of I got like a bunch of songs, a bunch of music.
Speaker 1: I be feeling, like, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: More so, it's only certain people that I like to do features with, right bro, A couple of the other home mies, A lot of that should don't really be like.
Speaker 3: I don't be feeling it.
Speaker 1: It don't be I don't be fucking with it.
Speaker 2: I don't like the whole situation. If like it don't be genuine. I'm not really kind of in it for many for the ungenuineness.
Speaker 4: Any dope production on the album be dope. If you get you and Blast just spent one back just for the fucking culture, Like you want a Blast beat in twenty twenty five, Yeah, that'd probably be dope. I don't even know he's like doing the beats for other people like that but.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, he is. He he sent me some ship out too long ago, blast Heart with the especially on production to reach from Arizona to reach Man. Yeah, him and my artist Alexi Scott, they'd be looking in Yeah yeah, I mean he he got a lot of production on there.
Speaker 1: I just met not too long ago. DCB.
Speaker 2: I'm familiar DCB. He from the Bay. He the truth, you know what I'm saying. And myself, I've been producing a lot.
Speaker 3: Really what you producing?
Speaker 1: I'll be using fl I use able toon Tudo fire.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: You guys going to the Bay for All Star weekend.
Speaker 1: Yeah I should be. We're going to the Bay.
Speaker 4: You're going to the Bay for All Star weekend. Doesn't feel like the kind of place you should go for all Stark.
Speaker 6: I can't see they got on the clamps.
Speaker 4: Not love me, no, I know, but I'm just the Bay All Star weekend. Everyone's getting bipped.
Speaker 1: Yeah, definitely definitely gonna go down there.
Speaker 3: And Uber it's yeah, You've got Uber.
Speaker 1: Definitely gonna go down there everywhere.
Speaker 4: And I'm like ship man, this motherfucker Barry. But I can't wait to just open up Thisizler that whole weekend. It's gonna be like Cardi B's stylist, Like Twitter would be crazy.
Speaker 1: It's like, oh my god, I knows is gonna someone stole all of the wigs out there for sale on the mission.
Speaker 5: And it's still gonna be niggas getting here for Juel's serves.
Speaker 4: Yo, Mazzi, I'm curious your take on. It's obviously close to you. You know, there's I arguably the hottest section in Cali that's bubbling.
Speaker 3: Is stocked in.
Speaker 4: But in Stockton it feels like a lot of people are blocking their own blessings with a lot of the drama and ship. You've been through a lot of that, right, would there be any advice you would give just for the guys coming out of Stockton, like how to kind of avoid getting because I feel like your ship.
Speaker 6: Just come with growth. It come with growth. All this ship come with growth.
Speaker 5: You know when they throw us, when we dive into this ship, you know it be a lack of knowledge, don't really know how to navigate, and so uh shout out to the ones who do be there to you know what I'm seeing me direct the nigga et cetera, et cetera. But I think, uh, you know, just really staying alive, stand out of jail, and then just keeping the pressure applied. I think that advice along staying out of jail, staying alive, nigga, you know, and and you're gonna sky up as long as you keep the pressure applied.
Speaker 6: But outside of that and get out your region. You gotta get out your region.
Speaker 5: You know, we be feeling like a nigga maneuver or move away from his home plate and uh, you know it, diminish your gangster or deteriorate your gangster. N nigga, get out here in this world. You know what I'm seeing me, that's it. Sky up, that's what I think. I think you gotta maneuver. I think you got to go beat up certain jurisdictions. Beat up Yay Area, beat up l A, go to Portland body slam that motherfucker, Kansas.
Speaker 3: City, Detroit too, Detroit loved you.
Speaker 6: But I think just manoving niggas be scared of the sky up. That's it.
Speaker 3: That's something you did too early on. You was in Atlanta, he was in Florida a lot.
Speaker 4: He was moving around before we even kind of like knew you, like as like a household name.
Speaker 1: And yeah, no, I was just traveling places. Bro.
Speaker 2: It was all like I was just going where the music was taking me, like me going to Atlanta forever, Me going to Atlanta and was just like I'm going to go out there. What was going on down there? When it stayed down there, It's just, you know what I'm saying, made made some mess.
Speaker 1: Some people kept working. I was going up. I started for real.
Speaker 2: I was blowing up out here while I was out there. And when I came home, it was really it really started to like get together, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, it was like so uh would you say, get right with it was going up while you were there, Yeah, like but like surface level, like you know what I'm saying. You know, it's like different stages to it. Like I was getting popular in the city while I was in Atlanta, so like it kind of it just wasn't I know.
Speaker 4: I think the first place I knew you was popping out with San Diego because I was doing Flux.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, but I see right with it. What I wasn't evenrapping like that.
Speaker 2: I was doing trap music there right, yeah, like I was doing some whole other ship then before that Flux Sons, I know, man, the.
Speaker 1: Whole the whole Daego club scene is like cooked.
Speaker 3: Man, it used to be jumping.
Speaker 2: I remember seeing Gucci Man on New Year's San Diego, San Diego.
Speaker 4: Jumping because it's really just like the big like what's that wall on that motherfucker one when he first got out jumping because like F six is eighteen and F six was jumping.
Speaker 1: That was my first show.
Speaker 3: Shout out to Jamie. Yeah, Jamie just bought a club in Sack.
Speaker 4: Yeah, fuck with Jamie Steele District thirty. You know, I didn't buy into that club with Jamie because dave O told me.
Speaker 3: It's like, don't do it, dog, don't do it.
Speaker 6: It gave you some good advice.
Speaker 4: He's like, that ship's on K Street. The CoP's gonna fuck with you if you do anything hip hop. He's like, don't fucking do it.
Speaker 6: You tripping right there?
Speaker 1: Sexual?
Speaker 3: Yeah, because that's whey.
Speaker 4: Like there was a big shooting on K Street in Sack, which kind of fucked up everything over there, right sure. Yeah, it was like almost like almost like fucked up the whole club scene, like that whole street, damn, which is crazy.
Speaker 3: Hopefully it comes back, you know what I think this.
Speaker 4: I think with the Kings playing well, somehow it like lifts all sails naturally, because downtown is like a little bit, you know.
Speaker 1: Naturally, the team could change the whole colony for sure.
Speaker 3: Fifty Sandy out there and ship.
Speaker 1: You just want to go.
Speaker 6: Yeah, how your club doing in az Amazing? Love it?
Speaker 3: Yes, cracking, that's dope. It's great. Yeah, it's spit smooth so far.
Speaker 6: You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: No Problemise, you've been there. He's gonna be there again for about coming back next year. Yeah, you can be there next week next year. Hey, I'll tell you what the popularady.
Speaker 4: Hey, we're gonna throw Kalin's off of Rock Nation party at eleven eleven whatever. That's you are a cooker today. He has a piece of place. He's he's a great pizza place. And we got a restaurant in Arizona. Well, season, we'll see this happened.
Speaker 1: You're getting little seasoned. Brother, you've been doing this as well.
Speaker 3: Now I'm old as fuck.
Speaker 8: Thirty eight man, how are you MIZI were about to live there? Yeah, we're close, right, don't tell nobody. Hey, all right, body, bruh, God damn, let me live.
Speaker 4: I gotta think one time I got like, I got in like real trouble when I first moved to LA was because I had Mozzie come up in freestyle in like twenty seventeen. And this one me and Damage are doing the night show. He wrapped over to Wu Tank's Triumph. It was hard as fuck, but this motherfucker came with like eighty people.
Speaker 6: Dog.
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 4: This motherfucker had a crew in the parking garage and then a crew in the lobby downstairs. And then the next day I come into work and Doc Winter sends me a video that the security from the buildings sent them of two dudes pissing.
Speaker 6: Oh, I'm like, they didn't do that. That's not a nigga.
Speaker 5: Free a couple of them niggas, you know what I'm saying, Some of them down freedom niggas.
Speaker 6: Nah. But you know when I was.
Speaker 1: But it's nice now like when you come like you come like, you know, without eighty guys.
Speaker 5: Yeah, now you got to understand in the beginning, you know, and nigga just trying to make sure everybody get to experience this ship. You feel sure this against the ship that I'm this literature, this gainst the literature that a nigga, I'm seeing me scribbling.
Speaker 6: They are part of that. They are a part of that scripture.
Speaker 5: And so I was just you know, making sure that I could anyway I can extend it to them, bring them on tour, hunting niggas on tour. I ain't every show. I'm doing every show and just paying for you know, nigga the lifestyle. I'm not even making no money off come along. Yeah, but you know after literatures, Yeah, oh that was like that.
Speaker 6: Huh that might be the album mine.
Speaker 2: That's not bad.
Speaker 1: That defensive coordinator literature is not bad. Better against the I like that.
Speaker 5: But yeah, so I was just trying to bring niggas along for this gangs, this ship, that ship, and uh, you know, now niggas is we focus on this this chicken like a nigga gotta make sure financially legitimate after ten years and this ship, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Me.
Speaker 4: I mean also to like, when you move with that many people, there's that many variables of people who could put you in the way of like your freedom being sucked up most definitely or you getting into like a conflict, you know what I'm saying, Because if one person gets into some ship.
Speaker 3: Everybody got to get into some ship.
Speaker 4: Most definitely they say less, there's more, for sure, you have a lot of I always wonder there's so many YouTube documentaries about your like street Life, Alleged Chronicles.
Speaker 3: Do you ever like watch that.
Speaker 1: Ship, Alleged Chronicles You're trying to get down, alleged chronicles? I like the mixtape, like the mixtape, Alleged.
Speaker 3: Chronicles, Value one. Do you ever watch like about myself?
Speaker 5: I used to tweak on it early on. Uh, nowadays, don't pay too much attention to it. You know, I got nigga damn there, Like there's like the Swamp Stories guy and like all these guys like we used to flirt with it when we you know, it was exciting.
Speaker 6: It was exciting, the most deadly Warren sacramental history.
Speaker 5: Like that ship blunk though after you run through a couple of them and you'd be like, oh, they got this ship off.
Speaker 6: You know, how to place this ship.
Speaker 5: Is somebody feeding them, somebody misleading them, whatever they feeding them.
Speaker 3: I could be a the misleader feeder.
Speaker 6: Look, they trying to bust it down. He liked it. He liked it, that mislead.
Speaker 1: I just hit it I can hit it again on sweitter.
Speaker 6: God.
Speaker 3: Uh, would you guys ever see somebody in a rat battle?
Speaker 6: Hell?
Speaker 3: No, I'm being sue right now, really from a like someone who you were beefing with.
Speaker 6: Noah, I'm just from uh which it's all incident.
Speaker 3: Oh, but you had nothing to do with that.
Speaker 6: Come on, you were just the criminal charges brought up against me. I'm just there.
Speaker 4: But that's an easy win for you, Yeah, just because you were there, Like a lot of people were fucking there, you know.
Speaker 6: Yeah, But Nah, I wouldn't. I wouldn't participate in that ship.
Speaker 3: If you ever got to a rap bee, would you see somebody just curious that nice?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I'm just wondering.
Speaker 1: It's a thing, you know, just it could be a new thing. It could be a new thing.
Speaker 3: It's all I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Like, imagine if Filthy Rich sued you, or you sued Filthy Rich, that would be really really gay.
Speaker 3: But you wouldn't do that.
Speaker 4: Right, Facts, facts fact anyway, shout out to as you would feel good?
Speaker 5: You guys ever, homie, you guys ever fucking you know Brad, that's the homie bro. We've been like dances damn there, twenty team.
Speaker 3: I know, but y'all, but y'all was back and forth, was fire. Y'all gave us some records though, but it was it was good though. It was good though, because it was like some even if y'all.
Speaker 6: Was, yeah, entertain No, it was good. It's entertainment. Whatever happened to that?
Speaker 3: I love it, man.
Speaker 4: Shout to Phil, Shout to you, Shout to you, other albums out, your album is coming.
Speaker 3: Final album on rock Nation.
Speaker 1: And then you can't right now you got eighty five percent done?
Speaker 6: Yeah, you know, a.
Speaker 5: Couple of days in a wake up, probably like sixty days in real life, I'll probably be dropping a I started presenting a roll out of it.
Speaker 6: But I'm excited. You know. My whole thing is catalog, catalog, catalog.
Speaker 3: Could you and Berner do another Slimy Individuals?
Speaker 5: You know that motherfucker on the way that's my thug blog one biological.
Speaker 3: That's such a great album. And didn't y'all got fucked didn't.
Speaker 5: Credited all to him though, the same way I credit this this last one. You know what I'm saying me, that's him.
Speaker 3: I'm just burn is low key like one of the best A and rs and hip hop too.
Speaker 2: Now he dope it what he do heat, all the beat selections, all the you know what I'm saying, The themes of the songs.
Speaker 1: Didn't they as gold? The record with y G logic, Yes.
Speaker 6: He did that. Yeah, that's my nigga burn he did that.
Speaker 3: That's fire. Yeah, you guys so slim Individuals too.
Speaker 5: And it never had a song with logic Nigga without burn. I don't even know how that mis and why.
Speaker 4: Come on, bro, Hey, that's some real shit in what universe besides the Burners? Could that have been possible?
Speaker 6: For sure?
Speaker 3: Yeah, he'd be putting motherfuckers on records together. You'd be like, oh, this is tight. Like he's almost like, you know, the West Coast dj CA. He could rap.
Speaker 6: I tell him my need to executive produce one of my ships.
Speaker 3: Yeah, y'all gotta make that happen for sure.
Speaker 6: Sure, I'm gonna apply press on.
Speaker 1: Have you guys like officially discussed doing Slimy Individuals too?
Speaker 6: Most definitely. We talk about it all the time. We can't. I can't get on the phone with him without having that conversation.
Speaker 4: Yeah, is there another artist you would want to do a collap project with? Caitlin besides this guy right here. Yeah, who some guys out there that's hard. I'll be listening to.
Speaker 3: Reach reach we got like hello, I'm about saying, I'm sure you guys got enough that hellishogs.
Speaker 2: But it's like just rolling it all out the right way, you know what I'm saying, Like what's the best songs? Because we could sit up and just make a hundred songs, and I feel like a couple of das would be hard for sure. That's my god, Me and Wally like us when I was telling you, it's only a few niggas like I really be talking to for real, Like Wally.
Speaker 1: Definitely one of them.
Speaker 3: He's a fucking alien.
Speaker 1: Uh huh, that's bross.
Speaker 3: Did you anticipate there being a drama after you did the pop out?
Speaker 2: Yeah, niggas be been here, niggas gonna hate, niggas gonna niggas be but hurt, niggas be soft.
Speaker 1: What I learned the long time ago is like, because it was you and Perico that came out right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what I learned, what I learned a long time ago is like niggas is not every everybody is not on the same level as you mentally, So like understanding and figuring things out.
Speaker 1: People weren't gonna get the same as you get it, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: So it's because it's not like you were like I get to decide who comes with me out to do this record.
Speaker 1: I see what you're getting at. I was lost on that. You just getting that right. Niggas be squares. But you know what I'm saying, it is what it is. Yeah, I think there was like I think, you know, shout out to you went to Drake's funeral and you're performed at it.
Speaker 3: So nobody was.
Speaker 6: Gonna da man for sure.
Speaker 4: Lucas a Laker, Hey, we're good Man, the Great White hopes in La Man. Hmmm, parlay, yeah, don't go. Hey man, listen, get away from the fucking gambling play you gotta go get that motherfucking s and P five hundred do that in.
Speaker 1: The morning and gamble after four.
Speaker 3: We got Kaylin and Mosey. Appreciate y'all coming through. Man, go get the album. It's out right now.
Speaker 4: Uh yeah, yeah, it's out. Run it up, looking forward to what y'all got coming on the way.