Speaker 1: Don't listening to Fox Sports Radio Radio.
Speaker 2: It's the Dan Patrick Show here on Fox Sports Radio.
Speaker 3: You sound traumatized, right If you don't want to talk, don't talk to me. Like lead, leave the studio. You don't want to talk on break? Hey, Brady, he's not He's stop.
Speaker 2: I'm sitting there telling you every reason why I'm not. Man, I'm not.
Speaker 4: He never left. You got just a hiatus, no way the frame. Uh Man, it's try to be.
Speaker 2: A good, good role model to you, and this is how you treat it. And go ahead.
Speaker 5: Man. I just I just had someone who was a PA guy like talk to me a little bit about Jerome Bettis.
Speaker 3: I said, mant's my guy.
Speaker 5: I said, that's my guy. Man. I got to I was like, I work with another guy who you know loves him too Is. They've been through a lot together.
Speaker 4: I mean figuratively and literally. You don't come to think about it. We never hung out again after that.
Speaker 2: Nope, Nope, too much for me.
Speaker 3: We all got limitations in our lives, and that night as yeah, no, oh my god, we went beyond. We went well beyond what my limitations were.
Speaker 4: By the way, it is LaVar Arrington the birthday Boy, Brady Quinn, Jonas.
Speaker 2: Knox in for Dan and the Dan Nettes.
Speaker 4: We are going to take you all the way up until noon Eastern time, nine o'clock Pacific.
Speaker 2: You can find us on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 4: You can find us on hundreds of affiliates all across the country, and right now you can find us on YouTube at two pros FSR. It's at two pros FSR. We are normally on before the Dan Patrick Show on two pros and a Cup of Joe weekday mornings. So at two pros f SR on YouTube you can hang out with us there, all right. So look, it started out well, it's seem like we were gonna be here for a while. It was one of the next great superstar and city pairings. And all of a sudden, Ja Morant decided, you know what, I'm gonna go hold up some gun lighters and uh and I'm gonna go ahead and you know, flash some gun symbols and get myself in some hot water. And next thing you know, things start to go sideways. Health becomes a concern, and all of a sudden, John Morant is no longer a member of the Memphis Grizzlies. He was traded yesterday to the Blazers for Jeremy Grant and Chris Murray. Uh so John Morant, the two time All Star who I would say there was there was a window of time most exciting player in the league, like by far his size and stature and the way he could get up and and dunk over guys. Oh my god, absolutely, room mushroom stamping. Oh that's that's one hundred percent correct. Yes, wow, yes, what does that look like?
Speaker 5: Does any one does post for us stamp that you got your Yeah? Anyone Remember some of the issues he's been through in the past, like the whole flashing of firearms on IG Live, Remember when he was seventy fine seventy five grand for mimicking shooting gestures during games.
Speaker 2: And then I.
Speaker 5: Guess reportedly there was a pickup a pickup game where there was an altercation back in like twenty twenty two, and I think he got in a fight. Then he allegedly came back with a firearm or on his waist or something, although the judge threw that one out.
Speaker 4: I think the guy was The guy who was playing was seventeen. I think it was at his place. It was at John Moran's place if I'm not mistaken, which I'd listen, that would make sense.
Speaker 5: Anyway, water under the bridge. What I'd like to draw attention to, though, is the difference in gun laws between Tennessee and Oregon. Boy, he's in for a rude awakening. So those past habits keep up pretty sure. In Oregon you need to have a universal background check on all ball sales of the gun. They regulated magazine and you gonna have a permit to to carry there, where Tennessee has none of that.
Speaker 2: So look, I don't want to.
Speaker 4: I watched the documentary, uh, the jail Blazers documentary, and I think those guys.
Speaker 2: Got a raw deal in a lot of ways.
Speaker 4: I think there was a lot of people that were uncomfortable with their presence in the Portland community. And I just want to say this, John Morant feels like he would have been a perfect member of that team.
Speaker 3: He I mean, John Mourant was really out there on some gang type stuff.
Speaker 2: He's like some street type got an edge to him. Them dudes wasn't on no street stuff.
Speaker 3: That's the fun that like, that's the funny aspect of the fact Rashie is not He's not like that's not how he is. Mighty Mouse, that's not how he is Bonsi Wales, that's not who.
Speaker 4: That That's not that's what that's what they were labeled, I know. And what did they call it? They called it? Was it Lake Black Swego or whatever it was, like the Lake Oswego where all those guys live.
Speaker 2: They called it Lake Black.
Speaker 3: They didn't want nobody black there. They wanted him out of there. You know, they was playing weed in the man's house. They they were searching his house un like no warrants, like just breaking into the crib. They were trying to get them up out of there. Man, And they weren't even thugs like John Morant chases that image. They chased that image the dad. They chased that image like the the rapper musician thugged out approach, like they really be trying.
Speaker 2: Like in his accolades that you were giving Q.
Speaker 3: You failed to mention when he had all the money on the floor with the one stripper and then had all the all the cash like cash rules everything around me in the club. That's part of the accolades, you know.
Speaker 5: But that's also because in Oregon you can still do that. There's not gonna be a drastic change to uh, you know that sort.
Speaker 3: Of Okay, that's fair, that's fair. Yeah, I just you know, I hope because if you notice, while he was turning into one of the most premier players in the league, the conversations were starting to turn and kind of trend his way.
Speaker 2: This this young man showed a lack of.
Speaker 3: Maturity or maybe a lack of awareness, enough awareness to make it through those times unscathed. And and that's it's unfortunate because his trajectory was so much higher than what it is now. It's like, did we even talk about John Moran this year this basketball season?
Speaker 2: No? No, like he what's his fault? Dude, buy another gun lighter? He played well.
Speaker 3: I mean, you know, we do know that when cats get get you know, uncovered for the stuff that they be doing, they're not the same person. I mean, we saw it happen with Tiger. You know, he's the main one for me. I mean, we saw it happen when when when people take when people take things away from you, you're just not the same.
Speaker 2: You try to be different. I don't know if the same thing for the hose. Alright, they took the hose away from Tiger.
Speaker 3: Tiger Tiger needed them hose Man so and that that that was.
Speaker 2: His performance and answer, Yes, okay, I got you.
Speaker 3: And and my whole thing is like just why get married, Like just go ahead and just get it in. Tiger would seem like the cat that just really get it in, Like he'd be on some common suture type stuff with like some old school like type love making type type deals away he as like real ceremonial like I must prepare type stuff. Now, John Murran, Brady, is that true? John Murran comes across as more like mainstream. I know, put U on me. We know you're a big fan of Tiger. It might have been in his memoirs or something.
Speaker 5: You know, I did not read the book, or I am a big fan. He's a really nice dude.
Speaker 3: I'm not trying to move the goldpost. All I'm saying is John Moran. I hope he can move on from all of the setbacks. I know he has sustained an injury at one point, but it's really been everything off the court that has been the hindrance to John Morant and his meteoric rise to being a megastar in the NBA and such a departure from what he was representation of what not even three years ago, two years.
Speaker 4: Ago something to out of fact. I mean he's played a handful of games over the past three years. I mean nowhere close to what he was back in I think twenty twenty three, so like three years ago three Yeah, he had an ucl and elbow issue this past year, so he only played twenty games. The year before he tore his labram in his shoulder, so he only played nine games and there was talks.
Speaker 3: And then the year before that he was a killer. I mean not literally, but like balled out on the court.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Like it's yeah, you gotta be you gotta clear got Cleary's and that's why we're professionals. So for anybody, thanks, this is just you know, grab ass for three hours. It's not we do our due diligence here on the show. I just think there is toxic. They were trying to deal him last year and they couldn't get anything that they thought they were going to get him return, Like they couldn't, Like nobody was really interested in it because of all the off court stuff and also the fact that you know, his health, he hasn't been able to stay you know, on the court over the past couple of years. But I just look at it and I go listen, Dame Lillard's coming back. You've got Jahn Morant there. There's some people that have speculated because one of the teams that's been rumored to be interested in Jalen Brown is Portland. Is this a move to set up another move for the Blazers, which is interesting considering you know, they've got, you know, one of the more frugal owners in all of sports, who's you know, just hired a coach on a one year deal and would not guarantee years two and three. And you've got other coaches around the NBA that are like, listen, that's I mean, Mike and nor congratulations on the gig, but that's such a bad precedent. They're talking about the travel expenses. It's just kind of an interesting move for Portland at this point in time. But I hope he comes back in full health. Maybe a change of scenery, you know, works for him. And if he could just listen, if he could just stop making an oozy gesture with his hands, I think everything's gonna be fine. And I think you guys need to stop being so negative about this idea of John Morant and Portland, Like, you've got to welcome it and celebrate a little bit.
Speaker 5: And I'll celebrate him. He's a hell of an athlete. Yeah, I just I don't want him to get any more trouble. And I'm not sure which other teams here states you could have went to that would have made his love for guns more difficult.
Speaker 2: So I just what about like Dallas San Antonio.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, man, fine, I mean just the problem with that is is that there's other people walking with him on area too, so to just be aware of that aspect of it.
Speaker 3: But seriously, man, I hope it works out for him. Uh maybe it is. I don't know that it's a change of scenery for for John Moran. I think it comes down to A can he stay healthy? And B can he keep his mind focused on what the main objective is because I feel like from what we've experienced of him during the height of his popularity, it was the Morantz plural show. It wasn't just John Morant, it was the Morants.
Speaker 2: Now. I don't know his story all like that.
Speaker 3: I don't know the part his dad played, the role he played in his success, I just know that the success he was having and enjoying in the league, his dad was enjoying that success just like he was John Morant on the court. And sometimes sometimes your your biggest blessing can also be your biggest curse. And from what I can gather and what I can see, I really don't want to speak out a term, but you know what observation and and and what you you pull away from your your observations and create opinions on I mean that my perception becomes my reality. My perception of John Morant was a young man who was crazy, crazy talented, has been lotted and praised for how gifted he is in a sport where getting praised at a young age is at a premium for basketball players.
Speaker 2: His dad was a.
Speaker 3: Part of it and did nothing, in my estimation, to make sure that he was keeping everything in the proper order and a proper perspective. And I can say, honestly with confidence, if you look at the examples that have been stated during the course of this segment, if you read up on things that he's done and he's gotten in trouble you for doing, those aren't things I could ever fathom or fix. My mind to think of of any of the young men that I know. I just don't like anyone who has had proper, proper guidance from their their fathers. They don't go down these lanes like do you throw money in a strip club?
Speaker 5: Sure?
Speaker 3: How many people know that you're throwing money in a strip club? The people who went with you and the people that are there. I try and pick it up. Hey, I did that before. I went out with guy that was like a billionaire and he.
Speaker 2: Had he had a whole bunch of pick He had a.
Speaker 3: Whole bunch of ones in plastic, and I was like, they was like throwing it on the floor.
Speaker 2: Like I was.
Speaker 3: I had to pick up at least enough money to pay for all my meals on that Super Bowl trip. Thank you, I get it, shouts out to Willie Trail.
Speaker 2: Uh anyway, I forgot, I forgot. I just give you an all. I'm saying, hein Diana knocking off.
Speaker 3: Hey, that's funny, you said, Diana. We still got We still got to talk about what I was watching on TV. I'm just saying, don't get away from what the theme is here, and the theme is you're getting an opportunity to start anew. I don't know if he can recapture that magic fellas, I really don't, but at least got an opportunity.
Speaker 4: I forgot about his dad and Shannon Sharp having almost got to.
Speaker 3: A fight, like was really threatening each other, but then they was hugging it out like two minutes later, like, no, I'm not hugging it if we about the thump were going.
Speaker 2: Thump like I'm not on No, like, let's be cool. Two minutes later. Brandy always tells me that's cap. That's straight cap.
Speaker 5: I don't know what that means, not being honest. You're what's cap?
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you're if?
Speaker 3: That's if somebody If you say something and they say that's cat, they're basically saying you're full of it, like you're you're not telling the truth.
Speaker 2: Whatever, that's cat.
Speaker 5: I just I put up the horns.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, I don't.
Speaker 5: I didn't need to say that's CAP. I just move a little quicker.
Speaker 3: You know, Hey, man Serena got on therapeutic socks? Is those are those therapeutic socks he's wearing out there off for a man with gout, for a man with Can we get a gallut update? How is the gut. I feel better today. It's just still my hail is just a little bit sore. But I feel all right. I mean I could get away. I could be faster than Jonas if if a mountain lion came running up on.
Speaker 5: Me, who couldn't I mean I've never seen Jonas even jog.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I would not know what that looks like because he flies away when it gets dangerous, he just turns into a bat and flies away.
Speaker 2: You get a bumny a bad hip.
Speaker 3: It's not just not happening anytime soon. Joe just turns into a wax figure when day. But you get me on an echo bike? Why is that vampire driving a tacoma? It's making any sense, all right? Like can I just put a bow on the on the whole Jamaran thing? Seriously though, because I do think that this, you know, since we're on the topic, that this, this does need to be discussed when because we're talking about you know, upbringing and you know, when you guys were younger, were you water gun, super sis.
Speaker 2: Or water below all of them? Like what was your gun of choice?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 3: When I was younger, I had a black oozy squirt gun. When I got to college, I had the backpack super Soaker cause we had super Soaker wars like with the other players and other teams, until they took it to a whole another level and started shooting bbi's like like their water guns weren't as good as ours, and we was pulling up like doing dry backs with like backpack super soaker. So cats turned to bb guns and that that that ruined it.
Speaker 2: But that was it.
Speaker 3: That was the last of any type of Now I do have real guns, like I have an arsenal of guns.
Speaker 2: Oh, but I'm thinking summertime activities like I did gradually.
Speaker 3: I gradually moved from the oozy water gun when I were younger to the super soaker in college to a whole like I'm an Armageddon type of guy. Okay, so if it. But here's the crazy thing, though, is that they're all in storage somewhere properly safe and secure because I don't have a license here in California, so none of them are here.
Speaker 4: Now I would I would recommend if you guys remember the hard plastic water guns, uh, just the the handheld just you know, like yeah, yeah, see you you got one in one little yea one in the other I would always go orange, one in one pocket, one in the other.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 4: You don't wear socks during the summertime for the most part, so you can't hide one in your socks. You got to probably go back pocket. Some board chorts don't have that. But if you're gonna light somebody up, that's.
Speaker 3: An option because it's a quick, easy way somebody with a little squirt and and then you can act like you didn't do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, those are the best times.
Speaker 3: But we used to have real water gun wars though, like back in the day, like you run around the whole neighborhood had water gun wars.
Speaker 2: Like that was a real deal than we did in college.
Speaker 4: Brady, what was your water gun of choice on the topic of John Moran as a kid.
Speaker 5: I was gonna say when you asked the question, I was seeing more NERF guns.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's like dorm room action. Though, that's like apartment action, like you're sitting on the couch, cats are hanging out in the dorms.
Speaker 5: I don't think I played with NERF guns when I got older, No, I think I passed that up after that.
Speaker 4: What you trying to say, Brady, There and there lies the disconnect between quarterbacks and the rest of the gym.
Speaker 2: There you go. They just think they're better than us.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 3: You see, I just talking about what I was putting down.
Speaker 5: I put down the g I Joe Figurine, and I picked up a playbook. You know, it's just something like.
Speaker 2: You know that about it.
Speaker 5: I put down Wolverine an X Men, and I went ahead and just start of lifting weights.
Speaker 3: Well say that, say that Brian Dawkins and and his locker is probably still there, you know, doctor play with them a locker as an adult.
Speaker 5: But but by the way, he might have loved those things. But I guarantee you he was out run around. It wasn't playing with little toy guns. He was out there. Hey, man's out there getting ready to play in the NFL.
Speaker 3: I played with nerve guns and body parts in college, bruh. And I have no shame for it. I have no shame about it. Body nerve guns.
Speaker 5: I heard you the first time. I'm not touching that.
Speaker 2: I was his his heank, he's Sometimes you gotta feel your way through linebackers. They teach you to read and react. Hey, you know, really going.
Speaker 4: To do by the way, everyone's searching for ways to save on insurance. Switch to Liberty Mutual and they'll customize your auto and home insurance so you can only pay for.
Speaker 2: What you need. Liberty Liberty, Liberty Liberty.
Speaker 4: Get a quote at Libertymutual dot com or with your local independent agent.
Speaker 2: Good luck, Tom Morea.
Speaker 4: So it is the Dan Patrick Show here on Fox Sports Radio. LaVar Arrington, Brady Quinn, Jonas knocks with you in for Dan and the guys coming up next though, anybody want to make an offer? Anybody want in on this, You too can be a part of a Super Bowl champion.
Speaker 2: We'll get into that for you right here on FSR.
Speaker 1: Fox Sports Radio has the best sports talk lineup in the nation. Catch all of our shows at Foxsports Radio dot com and within the iHeartRadio app. Search FSR to listen live.
Speaker 2: Hey, it's me Rob Parker.
Speaker 6: Check out my weekly MLB podcast, Inside the Parker for twenty two minutes of it's been hot baseball talk, featuring the biggest names of newsmakers in the sport.
Speaker 2: Whether you believe in analytics or the.
Speaker 6: Eye test, We've got all the bases covered.
Speaker 2: New episodes drop every Thursday.
Speaker 6: So do your sofa favor and listen to Inside.
Speaker 2: The Parker with Rob Parker on the.
Speaker 6: iHeart Radio app or wherever you get your podcast.
Speaker 2: Thrown with you.
Speaker 3: Man, Hey Man, got issues you really really need.
Speaker 2: You really need to seek assistance.
Speaker 4: Broh Man, all right, I'm just last day of the month.
Speaker 2: I have a heart. All right, that's fair. It's two pros and it's left of them. Wake Up, Wake up, Wake up, Wake up.
Speaker 4: Filling in for the Dan Patrick Show here on Fox Sports Radio, LeVar Arrington, Brady Quinn, Jonas Knox with you here coming out, Ben and we'll call it a little over fifteen minutes from now. This is gonna be a very revealing segment that we're gonna do. It's called what are you watching? And I think Levar's got a full clip? I do do U? The Birthday Boy's got a full clip. We will be getting into coming up here a little over fifteen minutes from now. Brady, you buying the Seahawks or what are you jumping in on this?
Speaker 2: Uh? You're gonna be a part of the bidding there for the s too.
Speaker 5: Has there ever been a better time for a franchise to sell than after winning a Super Bowl? I mean, honestly, like you're you're probably at the top of the market. You're you've got a team that is capable I think of competing at least for another one, you know, given what they brought back and what they have. So I don't know this this thing's gonna go for what ten billion, maybe more, with with what some of these franchises are going for at this point. I mean, it's gonna be ridiculous how expensive it's gonna well, what it's gonna take. But still it's got to be the probably the only time this will ever happen, Like, I can't even imagine another another time when we'll see a team winning a championship that immediately selling.
Speaker 4: I think the Celtics sold, but I think it was I don't know if it was the very next offseason when they won the title. Yeah, it was like a year after and Seattle's Seattle's on the market. So yeah, and they're talking about Yeah, as you mentioned, ten million, so that's kind of the range they are. Ten billion, that's what it's gonna say, Man, that'd be awesome. So that's the range that they're looking at. In the first round of bids were due yesterday and so there's just conversation as to who wants in on this? And I think did Jerry? When Jerry Richardson sold the Panthers? Was it two billion? I want to say it was like it was way it.
Speaker 5: Was a It was a forced sale though, too, which isn't you know great? But yeah, something in that ballpark.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so why don't you guys get in on this? Come on, you got cash.
Speaker 3: I have no desire to own NFL franchis, own an NFL franchise.
Speaker 5: Who was Rubert Zuckerberg? Is that who they thought were gonna bezos? Bezos could make sense?
Speaker 3: So yeah, I feel like that's ego driven unless you're someone like Tom Brady, which that's still ego driven, but he's allowed to be ego driven. He's allowed like if Michael Jordan, he's allowed to have buy a basketball team and felt like he could do it and win with it and all that stuff.
Speaker 4: Like I just I have no interest in that, no interest known in an NFL team.
Speaker 3: I would love to put together a roster though I could put together a roster one hundred percent. I mean I used to put them together for eighth grade teams. Like I could put together a roster. Oh well, it's actually harder why, Well, because you don't know what an eighth grader is going to ultimately become if you think about it, Like I said, I had Shador Sanders. I had Shador Sanders, and I had Shador Sanders and Caleb Williams in the same game as quarterbacks in the eighth grade. I know talent, and I'll say I know talent, but more importantly, I know a lot of people, and and and the people that I know, people will tell you who the dogs are, like they'll let you know like that he get him. There's a kid named Aaron Willis from from from Virginia, played for the Canes the shots out to Coach Scott and the Canes and in Virginia and Richmond, and that kid hit like a mac truck. He just never grew. So then there's always that aspect of it, right. But I would love to put together a college I would love to put together a college team, not not a pro team. I'd love to put together a college team, all right. So let's let's break down a uh but I never want to own one. Let's preak down just a hypothetical hair all right.
Speaker 4: So if we were going to buy an NFL franchise.
Speaker 3: We should start thinking about buying a college franchise. Oh yeah, start why not? What's going to happen Hawaii?
Speaker 2: Why not? Yeah? I'm in.
Speaker 3: Why not get it cheap? Get in cheap because that an' go ahead. That ain't gonna cost much. We get in on that cheap, we get some money donors behind us, and we build it up.
Speaker 2: Let's go.
Speaker 4: But everything's more expensive in Hawaii. You know, our friends listening on the tiki torch of the Hawaiian Islands Fox Sports nine ninety you know we're talking about. You are familiar with that. Everything goes up in price. That's why a lot of a lot of people out there have chickens so to pay for eggs, you know, save eggs are expensive, man, very very pricey. But if we were to do a hypothetical here, and let's say Brady is the is the front man for this purchase, when we do come into ownership, what roles does everybody get?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 4: What roles would you say would be perfect for everybody from an ownership standpoint, I just want a part of it.
Speaker 2: I don't need to.
Speaker 4: Be I don't need to get any of the glory. That glory is just going to come naturally. I would just I would want to know, Brady, what would my involvement be if we were to go, uh going thirds on buying an NFL team, Like, how would you want me to be suited with the organization?
Speaker 5: Well, let me start off with LeVar, because I think I've got a pretty clear idea of what he would do, like Chris Bielman's takeover as kind of advisory to the owner, you know, so you can kind of oversee things, make sure like hey, they're bringing in the right guys, they're bringing the right people, you know, kind of be the eyes and the ears to help out with ownership. That'd be like a great role for him do that, and then for you, Jonas, it's a really really important role. And I don't want you to take this as a slight in any way, I think, but I want you to understand. You know, the organization would need a tone setter, okay, And I feel like you are a great tone setter because you're consistent. Yeah you are, You're positive, you are, and you're you're thorough in your preparation. So I would think that you being the guy that's out there at the gate when the players and people first come in. That'd be the perfect position for you, because you would you would be able to set the tone right away.
Speaker 2: I would.
Speaker 3: But you're saying at the gate, at the at the gate, the security gate man, you took it a stepfore the even Oh god, I was tracking with you, bron before.
Speaker 5: They even get inside, like the first person they see.
Speaker 4: Right, and and you would want and what I also like, I would put a like a tray out there that would take out stuff from their pockets and put it in the tray before they keep.
Speaker 2: No, you don't do all that. Yeah, yeah, we'd have a.
Speaker 5: Nice we'd have a nice setup for you'd have a bathroom in there, a nice TV.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just chair and all that.
Speaker 4: So but so not like anywhere close to the stadium, just in like in the not close to the facility.
Speaker 3: You know, like stadium is one thing, but unless it's connected to But yeah, coming into the facility, he's saying, basically the security checkpoint.
Speaker 2: If you'd be at the.
Speaker 5: Security what I wear, what I need to get, whatever you want? Yeah, I mean we probably at least have a polo Seahawks or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, huh. But you can have on you know, workouts, think about it.
Speaker 5: You are the first per speakers that ever sees when they get to the facility every day. It's a really important job.
Speaker 4: Now, okay, now game days, I mean, obviously I'll be in the sweet with you guys, right or is there.
Speaker 3: See, I wouldn't be in the suite until the second half. First half, I'm gonna be on the.
Speaker 5: Field or or tailgating well before the game with sponsors.
Speaker 2: Yeah, don't to see me at work now. I don't play around with the tailgate. I trust me. I get man.
Speaker 1: Tailgate's fun.
Speaker 2: I make things work. I make a shake. It's a sick city tailgate. I make it shake. You know what I mean. I'm in port in some places in this world.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: I mean, like maybe we're not that.
Speaker 5: Important there, but I'm so thankful I met you when I did my life like, I just feel like it would have been wild during my younger days.
Speaker 3: It would have been very one. I would have been keeping right, you know. That's the funny thing. You would have been right there with me. Seat lake back.
Speaker 4: My favorite, My favorite moment is like Levar's son played at Delaware and they were they playing in state college. So they were coming to play in state College, and I'm like, man, that's so awesome. You're going to be able to see your son on the field in state college where you're you're a legend at a Hall of famer at as far as like yeah, I mean, I'm gonna be at the tailgate and then I'll go and that's half the time I'll be there, but I'm gonna beat the tailgate before that.
Speaker 2: That's very true, very true, very true. Getting LeVar Islands.
Speaker 3: And I go in and I handle my business, and I shake all the donors hands, all the people that are around, I shake their hands, and I hang out with it with our fans and our our community. And I watched the first half of the game, and then I go up with with the crafts. I go up with the A D and all the other people, and I get my drink on and during the second half, and I cheer from upstops, so I would come up top with y'all in the second half, knowing that my work is done.
Speaker 2: I want.
Speaker 3: Once I know my work is done, then I'm gonna I'm gonna lay back a little bit, but but I'm gonna get that work in early and and and Doran, Yeah, we're gonna get it in together. Definitely. We're gonna own the team one day, but it's gonna be a college team.
Speaker 4: It is, uh the Dan Patrick Show here on Fox Sports Radio. That might be the Brady Quinn Jonas Knocks with you, by the way, the hottest rookies, biggest superstars, and all time greats. The only place to collect them all is Panini Trading Cards, the official trading cards of the Dan Patrick Show for instant classics, autograph cards, memorabilia cards, rare inserts, and more. Start or continue your collection now at Paniniamerica dot net. Up next, we're going to find out a lot about somebody on this show, and that's yours right here on FSR.
Speaker 1: Fox Sports Radio has the best sports talk lineup in the nation. Catch all of our shows at foxsports Radio dot com and within the iHeartRadio app. Search FSR to listen live.
Speaker 2: It's a Dan Patrick Show here on Fox Sports Radio. That's funny that you play in this song.
Speaker 4: LaVar Arrington, Brady Quinn Jonas Knox in for Dan and the guys. Coming up top of next hour a little over twelve minutes from now. If you want a red ass in your life, especially at this time in the morning, Pete Prisco's here and we're going to ask Pete Prisco what he's done to get out of a ticket before as an NFL reporter.
Speaker 2: We'll get into that for you again. Coming up here a little over.
Speaker 4: Twelve minutes from now before we get to another edition of What the Hell Are You Watch? And want to let you know that you can watch us on YouTube. Just search two pros FSR with in YouTube again. That's two pros FSR. Hit the subscribe button. After you've done that, tap the thumbs up icon coming away, whether you agree or disagree, let us know what you think again, Just search two pros FSR on YouTube and subscribe, and away.
Speaker 2: We go with another edition of What Are You Watching?
Speaker 4: Where we go around and we find out a lot about members of this show and a man who's got.
Speaker 2: A full clip.
Speaker 4: No no Ja Morant pun intended the one and only birthday boy LaVar Aary.
Speaker 2: I mean, y'all don't want to go first, You guys go first. I watched the Cubs. Okay, that's what I watched.
Speaker 1: Ya like that?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Little Saya Suzuki, Deep to the Wall guy caught a gloveful Ivy and next thing you know, the Cubs have wanted again turning things around. Man took two or three from the brew crew in Milwaukee Wrigley North big time.
Speaker 2: That's nice, man. What about you? Q?
Speaker 5: Shoot man, I haven't been watching much of anything, just some World Cup. Honestly, I usually watched like live sporting events. I really can't get into shows. I just don't have time to really care. Honestly, it's I just don't care.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, I'll take you.
Speaker 3: Like So obviously House of Dragons aired on Sunday, so we got knocked that one down.
Speaker 2: Uh that was uh.
Speaker 3: I'll say they came out the gate like you remember how Mike Tyson used to like wipe his feet and then come to the center of the ring and and then somebody get their ass knocked out in the next few few seconds to a few minutes. That's how House of Dragons has come out in this this season three, I believe of House of Dragons, which is obviously the spin off to Game of Thrones. Yeah, they've been getting added, They've been getting added right out the gate, right out the gate. Also also watch Love Alan Love Allen is again it's cringe entertainment, like it just is you're watching these young cats kiss each other in the mouth. The whole time, you're cringed out, you're grossed out. They're sucking each other's toes, they freaking one another, And really all it does for me is give me an opportunity to think about how much I don't miss being young In some instances, sometimes you want to go back. Love alan makes you appreciate being older. Can I ask you a question about Love Island? So I just so I'm clear, are they on an actual island?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Okay, in Fiji? And all right, so they're in Fiji. And then like, how do you get eliminated? What disqualities?
Speaker 3: Because there's not very many eliminations that take place, but every once in a while they have eliminations where like you do coupling, then you have terminology, like coupling means that you you know, they'll ask you you want to sleep with me tonight, not like that way, but sleep in their bed. And and you could still be sleeping in somebody's bed and coupled with somebody and.
Speaker 2: Not be closed.
Speaker 3: So closed and open means I'm sleeping in your bed and we're hanging out, but I'm still open to having conversations and talking to other girls or other guys in the villa.
Speaker 2: So nobody's getting cracked.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, there's cracking taking place too. Smash crack, flip it up, rub it up. Like they're freaks. It's free if they're freaking off up in there, they're freaking.
Speaker 2: They're freaks.
Speaker 3: And that's and that's what you get when you watch Love. Allen is like there's this entertainment idea of it where it's it's like a very very cold, very niche type of show. And it's it's like you got serial daters, and so now you start picking favor It's like, oh I like this person. Oh they seem like a good couple. I wouldn't expected this connection, this that and that this she's a hoe Oh oh he's a jiggelow. Like you you like start like judging people all kinds of different What servience between Love Island and The Bachelor or the Bachelorette? Umm, because the bachelorett and and and the Bachelor are more geared towards one person trying to find love with a whole bunch of different people.
Speaker 2: Like in this one, it's like it's it's just it's.
Speaker 3: Five on five or six on six, right, and and at times like you're looking at the homie like like you're my homie. Oh, you're my homie. We got tight in here and we're cool, but I want to talk to your chick. So now you got to try to figure out how to navigate that. And then they'll do weird things like they do these competitions. But so they put the boys in one villa, had the the girls that they were dating in another villa, and they'll do weird things that are like skewed against the boys. Like the boys were in the villa, they brought new girls and they were supposed to do a date with the girls they're in the villa with. Currently they take them out of the current villa, put them in a different villa and brought in a whole entire different, different group of girls. Now there's a term for them. They're called bombshells. Oh, they're called bombshells, right, So they bring in the bombshells and they come in, they shake things up, and they had them on camera talking about, oh, it's later for my girl back in the other villa, and the girls is watching it. Their gift was to open this box and it revealed a big, big ass screen that showed them reacting to the bombshells that came in.
Speaker 2: Okay, but thriller in the villa. But we don't have much time, so I gotta switch shows on, y'all.
Speaker 3: I've been watching documentaries all right, Earth Wind and Fire. Did not know that Maurice White was as gifted and as talented an artists as he was blew me away, how gifted he was and how white? Yeah, all right, and didn't didn't want to get married like he had a life partner, but just said he wasn't marriage material. Ended up having like two kids and anyways, that was interesting.
Speaker 2: Then I watched.
Speaker 3: Another one on on guns and Roses, and your boy, Axel Rose.
Speaker 2: Was a menace. Dude was a menace.
Speaker 3: I mean, and the fact that I knew guns and Roses was big, but I didn't realize how big they really, like, these dudes were like Axel didn't want to do a show. Cats rioted like straight riots like like riot.
Speaker 4: I think it was what Montreal when they opened for Metallica. He just decided not to do it.
Speaker 2: I'm just not doing that. I'm out. And they tore down last one because I know we're up on it. Journey.
Speaker 3: I watched the documentary on Journey. I thought that was pretty interesting as well. And Princess Diana, and basically it came from their their house media, and they basically did this whole thing that shows that she was probably murdered. But at the end of it they tell you just accept the fact that she died in a horrific car accident and out of doing for all the shows I've watched this week, except that's unbelievable. Yeah, Diana was just in a car accident and no foul play. Just forget about it.