Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: Good Morning, Happy Thursdays five to twenty in the morning, your favorite sports show here to keep you up to date and everything in the sports world related, especially basketball.
Speaker 1: I'm your host.
Speaker 2: My name is DJ Wells. George's money by. My two brothers to my left, Bishop Penders to my right, my brother t Fellas.
Speaker 1: Good morning. How y'all doing? What's that? And brother?
Speaker 3: What up?
Speaker 1: Though? Man, it's a wonderful Thursday. Man. We don't beat it to into our week. Man.
Speaker 2: I hope y'all going strong out there. I know y'all go one more day. Some of y'all holde it.
Speaker 1: Down, man. Listen.
Speaker 2: A lot of news, a lot of things taking off in the basketball world. Let's get straight to it, man, get we up soon for Jayalen Johnson, man out with the twenty label.
Speaker 1: Man, that sucks.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 5: That's the hell of a year. Potential All Star candidate before the injury. So I hate that happened to him. Hopefully can bounce back everything. He'll look right, come back better next year.
Speaker 2: Most definitely hate to see it. Like you say, he was one of the young stars in this league. I had a really really good year career year. Honestly, you know, and like you said, sometimes people say, hey, you know they got a deal on him, But this is why you sign no contracting situations just like this. Definitely that had been off if he was going into a contract year and had this type of injury.
Speaker 5: Yeah, now you can take his time a little bit, making sure everything is right and bounce back next year.
Speaker 3: I don't got no pressures on him.
Speaker 2: Most definite want to say for your Hawks, is that changing thing for the season. I know you talked about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's damn near a wash now, okay, time though, I mean, we still got some capable players. I know my guy could probably be hunk a step in the start lineup easily and make things work.
Speaker 3: But I mean, let's get a draft pick at.
Speaker 2: This point, I feel, you know, I want to ask, how do you feel about the Troy Young situation going forward?
Speaker 1: With this?
Speaker 2: This is this season pretty much kind of being a wash. He's having a great year. You think that he's a part of the future. Is it time to make that move now? We like our group now? So no, we like our group.
Speaker 5: We see the potential when Jalen's there. I mean, we're right in a hunt for the five six seed. Before you got hurt, most definitely. So we in a hunt, you know, we get a couple more pieces, we'd be all right, we get out of there. Well on Clint Propeller, try to get a trade piece, something that cad help our team a little bit.
Speaker 3: Another I guess low post threat, he would say.
Speaker 5: And then we see what our young number one pick though, see if he takes that leap his second year in the league.
Speaker 2: So I think we got a cool core most definitely. I can see that for sure. Like you said, this is a good draft to have a good pick into. Somebody could definitely come in to help the team.
Speaker 1: But y'all got some slid stuff to work for sure.
Speaker 5: Where we're at right now, yeah, I mean we ain't all the way out the hunt, but losing straight too, Like we're right there.
Speaker 4: I mean he's been out, so yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you we're in that weird position.
Speaker 5: Well, it's just like do you go and try to make the playoff run because you're right there, you in the hunt, or do you just say fuck it and let's get a nice pick.
Speaker 6: But I don't think you're gonna unless you really tell you you ain't. I mean I ain't gonna say this draft is deep, but I don't know if you're gonna get a top six pick.
Speaker 2: Well, to be honest, the part about it is in the East, it don't matter what they do, they're still gonna be better than all the team below them, so they're gonna never have.
Speaker 1: To be in the player.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, I think I think we got enough capable players to make a run at the playoffs. But I mean played in the first round. I mean, do we get a draft pick or were playing in the first round? Yeah, you know what I mean. I take a pic, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: But we don't know.
Speaker 5: Like you said, if it ain't a top ten pick.
Speaker 1: They get it get kind of spooky.
Speaker 2: This This draft is definitely gonna be one that the young boys talking about. But it's a lot of killers in the draft. Yeah, I take a track Johnson though I bet you would. Whole lot of people would. But the trade Johnson on y'all team would be perfectly.
Speaker 1: I take that.
Speaker 5: I take a trade, but I don't know. Yeah, see that's who I don't want.
Speaker 2: I don't don't you worry if the patress is on the board before that, Can they see this Okay, that's who I don't want.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we ain't even gonna tell you who it is.
Speaker 5: But the other dude from Duke, the other white guy, I take Cooper.
Speaker 3: I don't want him either.
Speaker 5: Liam from you Car you ain't going No, we didn't pick people like him, like we.
Speaker 1: Picked uh, what's the guy to retire because they want to be in church mm hmm. Griffin. Yeah, they all remind me of Griffin by the Lord. Don't want to hoop.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 5: I ain't gonna say they don't want who found the Lord? But I'm just saying the way they played just.
Speaker 4: Strong war Timer short strong.
Speaker 2: That's a George Ladies for show. All they centers like thirty five at eighteen. Actually, I need a big They got one big, Oh got big?
Speaker 1: We might need another one. Yeah, I gotta moveal from click Compeller man nothing enough. We need a young athletic big that we need like Khalil where one of them like, oh that'll be good. You know what I mean?
Speaker 5: Yeah, he got him, said yeah, they ain't going nowhere. But I wish we had a player like no similar most definitely, but yeah, man, rust up d Johnson hell for season.
Speaker 1: May'll be backtro next year for show.
Speaker 2: How do you feel about daring Fox denying that he did not he didn't make that request.
Speaker 4: Man, about the right shut up?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I didn't understand it anyway though. Yeah, we talked about I was like, this is his team.
Speaker 3: They hooping though.
Speaker 1: Still, Bro, it was a weird.
Speaker 5: Time that that came out because they're like they're playing well you know what I mean.
Speaker 6: Like, I'm like, let you want to go play with Weeby. I ain't mad at you for that. Did you see some future ship? I ain't mad at that.
Speaker 1: I say, what they ow? I go play with one of the best players they ever played basketball? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I said it's still though, Bro.
Speaker 3: And y'are actually better than the Spurs right now.
Speaker 4: I know Doug Christians probably like.
Speaker 5: And you got you about to get a five year MAX extension. I don't know more people, We won't.
Speaker 1: I will know.
Speaker 4: What's that about three hundred?
Speaker 3: He probably gonna see close to that.
Speaker 2: Because I'm like an All Star team and the All NBA team at some point, so it'll be at least three hundred with incentives. O.
Speaker 1: Shit down, what we're doing, man, we done?
Speaker 2: I love Sacramento sixty million dollars here, I am Sacramento.
Speaker 3: The Sacramento. I get it tatted on me.
Speaker 5: You get the King logo on my I get a big ass crown on my back. Three forty five, three forty five that's the Max extension.
Speaker 1: Yeah, nigga, what that's what I said?
Speaker 4: It was like three hundred something.
Speaker 1: Yes, the King logo. I'll get the whole lovego.
Speaker 3: On my back.
Speaker 1: I am the King. What the crowd is? Really fun? Crowded draft King, but literally good hundred forty five million? Boy? You clouded boy? You crazy?
Speaker 2: Oh lord, I'd be a shipball type of person with that, like get that super Max boy. Yeah, I'm tired after that contract too. About my black cord. Now, it's tuning to play with Wimby.
Speaker 1: There you go to I know what you want, like it too.
Speaker 2: It's not working out for me. I'm liking that in first though. See we said that, but then when Jimmy tried, we get mad at it. See the media too powerful, man, You got to chill on the air.
Speaker 4: Fus.
Speaker 2: This is the second time y'all to said he did something he didn't whatever report.
Speaker 6: Nah, y'all getting that from cintil. I told y'all Bro, it's the second time he'd have been like, I didn't do that. Bro, it's not me.
Speaker 1: I hope that he is. And he's lying because that's fire for yours because for the proud.
Speaker 4: George, don't suck up that type of money.
Speaker 3: Too cool to be chilling. He be chilling, bro.
Speaker 1: At last, at least before we get to the games.
Speaker 2: Kaylor Clark turns down her invitation to play All Start Weekend the contest in San Francisco, which we've seen that coming, because she's gonna do it for the W here.
Speaker 1: The W All Star Game is gonna be crazy here.
Speaker 4: She's getting too much money.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So she just don't waste her time like she trying to big up the W that she should. Way she could have did that with the NBA because that would have been huge for her Sabrina, I say her last name.
Speaker 3: That would have been dope for them to team up against Stephan Clay.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think that would have been good for basketball. But I know to play. She like, y'all ain't gonna get to see me at the W.
Speaker 4: I fuck with it. They don't care about being no boys in the contest.
Speaker 2: And what's crazy is they got Yeah they got a new deal coming up next year. It's like it's gonna be a healthier for W.
Speaker 5: I don't know if they're gonna make more money though. This is just I mean, you gotta make money.
Speaker 1: It's a TV rights deal coming through. They're gonna make.
Speaker 5: They're gonna get some TV right. Just wonder how much money they're gonna get from the TV.
Speaker 1: That's what will be determined. Anything is better than what they're doing now.
Speaker 5: People be watching the W yeah, bro, I mean the viewership was probably up. I know people were going to the games here and wherever Kaitlyn Clark went. But I wonder if the TV ratings was up. Yes, okay, that's good. They're gonna get some money there.
Speaker 1: It's worth this time.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I just really think women's basketball back when we was coming up was better than now.
Speaker 5: I ain't two point two billion, okay, ladies. They about to get paid. About to see some million.
Speaker 1: Dollar players get some more team space cutting the first round picks.
Speaker 4: Got Vegas coming on. I mean not Vegas, uh Toronto.
Speaker 1: I mean Adel Wilson about to get probably to one point five two million doing She's whatever the max of Max Dell's is. She will have it. That's tightly now.
Speaker 5: Now the crowd is ours, fellas, they can start flying us out careful.
Speaker 4: Oh fly you out?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Put the well the.
Speaker 1: Jet, No, hold on the real jet. I am the jet. Big Rick? What six point? Yeah, nigga?
Speaker 2: Switch that weekend's name?
Speaker 1: Man, that's it's sick jet. Yeah. What's her name though, Big Rick sixty nine?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what I'm not saying.
Speaker 1: Your name, Jeff with your top three w who this weekend? Oh? My top three all time?
Speaker 5: Randy Orton, Steve Austin in the rock and who's gonna win it this weekend?
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm, see him Punk? I'm going with see him Punk?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 1: We go, all right, man, let's get to the ball from yesterday.
Speaker 2: Warriors came back to win yesterday one sixteen one on nine. Hey, man, as you ain't had fifty two in the lost yesterday, do we care about that loss because he had fifty two?
Speaker 6: We did that in high school. It's okay, okay, I ain't done a worried about. We played the Warriors to win. We'll beat the ass in the series, so we ain't fucked up about.
Speaker 1: It, all right, man?
Speaker 2: Help win for the Warriors, though, Man, so we can's like them. Stephan did well twenty one, we had twenty seven. Come on, man, that's a tough team, best team in the NBA. They came back out of dub That's a good win for the Warriors.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: They they needed that.
Speaker 1: Fifty two.
Speaker 3: Just to see Steph only having twenty one. It's crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Wiggins having more than its Steph is crazy. He needs help, man.
Speaker 3: The NBA is starting to turn.
Speaker 1: Damn.
Speaker 6: Shout out to SGA, man, funk out that sad ship. Fifty two we won, Bro.
Speaker 5: I think I'm just saying, like I thought, it'd never be a time on the court where we would say SGA was the best player on the court with Steph Curry being on the court. You know what I mean, You're right bro, without that follow time, Bro, I mean yeah, I mean I know everybody yet Oh, I'm just like it's still like damn.
Speaker 2: You know what make it worse too, when you look back at the Olympic stuff, he was like, dang, like we thought, Steph is just going through what I'm saying, a little rough summer, Like damn, that's kind of like the right on the wall, like that ship was changed. Even though he were crazy in the championship game. Historic, but yeah, it's crazy see stuff like this.
Speaker 5: I mean't even like that. I mean just he's still getting twenty one. I means still god is still an All Star.
Speaker 1: But just like damn the way that the SGA was doing aster that was crazy though. Yeah he was.
Speaker 4: What's Steph Curry average this year too? M hmm, all right, respect.
Speaker 2: I mean still it's still a career year for me, But say twenty two is a lot for some people, like, yeah, maybe all Stars. It's a little bit not on the eyes, but it's still step and it's San Francisco. You know me this, You got to make the All Star to you get out the league though, making every want to see him.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Steph get a jersey every time.
Speaker 3: On the All Star team every year from now, no matter. That's how it goes for sure.
Speaker 5: Damn fifty two, How quick did they retire steph jersey when he retired, like the next week.
Speaker 1: Let him take it up there when he gets done his last game, just go ahead.
Speaker 5: I hate you when they take a little long time to like retire with jerseys, Like, bro, you don't put his jersey up right now?
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's the best player ever in that franchise.
Speaker 2: So it's like, yeah, I care nothing about the rules. First of jersey up. Bro, It's like, Bro, I don't even know the criteria. Get your jersey race now.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 5: I seen a good dollar getting his jersey retired with the boy.
Speaker 4: I was like, Okay, damn, he was betting with the Sixers.
Speaker 5: You gotta final the VP with the Sixers. Okay, that's you got finals MVP. You need jer jersey, retire finals and they retire jersey.
Speaker 1: They have to in San Antonio and better.
Speaker 4: The best Toronto rapper ever.
Speaker 1: Bro I better qui QUI definitely see jersey race. I put a chimp in here. Nobody else got a chimp here. The finals of VP, you can play for one. You not retire jersey, bro I got Following the VP, BRO, I got bro, Yes, don't do that, Bro.
Speaker 4: Hell yeah, I need more jersey.
Speaker 1: Nobody else in here got a betner.
Speaker 6: Bro, you're gonna crown andre Iguadalar, but you're not gonna crown While.
Speaker 5: I didn't crown him, I thought that was kind of crazy that he was getting his jersey retired by the Warriors.
Speaker 6: I know, But when DJ said final c VP like, yeah, you deserve it. Like in Kawhi don't bro to Toronto.
Speaker 3: I mean he played for the Warriors year.
Speaker 1: He was a part of the dynasty. But Kawhi won't have done That's what makes it far. I mean Antio, I don't know. I don't know how they feel about I don't know. But now I'm Roland. That's what's up. Wait, how many he got? He got one of Antonio? Right? Okay?
Speaker 4: I tell my ex girlfriend on the heartbeat, hain my jersey in here. It does not matter.
Speaker 2: I ask this question how I feel about Paul George him beat upset about I get a tribute video from the pass. The action is always heating up on the field at the Draft Kings Sports Book, but the big bet this time around touchdowns and touchdowns matter more. At the Draft Kings sports Book, the official sports betting partner of the NFL, All new customers, now's your chance to get on all the football actions. New customers bet just five dollars to get two hundred dollars in bonus bet.
Speaker 1: Instantly score big during the interfail playoffs with DraftKings Sportsbooks.
Speaker 2: Download the app today use Homo Code Club five twenty. That's code Club five to twenty for new customers to get two hundred dollars in bonus bits if you bet just five bucks, all the own DraftKings to crown is yours.
Speaker 7: Gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler in New York called eight seven seven eight Hope and Y or text hope and Y four six seven three sixty nine. In Connecticut. Help is available for a problem gambling called eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill Casino when resorting Kansas twenty one on over agent eligibility varies by jurisdiction, void and Ontario. Bonus BET's expire one hundred and sixty eight hours zeph richuins four additional terms and responsible gaming resources see DKNNG dot co. Slash audio.
Speaker 2: Bro, get out of your feelings.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 5: You know the places hey home? Yeah, all the fans hate. They gonna boodh holes all.
Speaker 4: Right, don't fill awayp don't fill away.
Speaker 3: Bro, Bro, they gonna hate you.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 1: You do not want that tribute video.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: They are going to boot Let me help make it.
Speaker 3: Ain't working, No, Bro, They're gonna bull the ship out of you.
Speaker 1: Bro, We're gonna play the low lights.
Speaker 5: That's what I'm saying. See what I mean, you got you deserve a tribute video.
Speaker 3: You don't want that ship?
Speaker 2: Bro?
Speaker 1: No, he does, Bro, he does.
Speaker 6: He did a lot for the organization, went to Eastern corresponders. Don't don't worry about that one.
Speaker 1: Be Yeah.
Speaker 3: Goat my tribute video from the Hawks was fun.
Speaker 1: What they do.
Speaker 5: They gave me a tribute video. But I played for the Pacer man. I came back for the Pacers. Didn't start crying. Look at this nigga. This up, bitch, Damn, that's hard.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean you played there a long time. I was Atlanta all right, I'm on DJ.
Speaker 4: Go to the game.
Speaker 1: Bro. When I walk around, look you know what funny? That's funny. I remember we used to go down there a lot of drive.
Speaker 6: I remember we drove on the Holloway one time and seen this nigga on the billboard. I said, this nigga that made it.
Speaker 2: Liten nigga to billboard. That was crazy as far as fashion, like right before we got the All Star too.
Speaker 5: I love Atlanta, man, because every time I go there, people always come up to me and be.
Speaker 2: Like, there go my point guard. That's my point guard right for what you have, I'd be like, damn, I love this city, bro. Shout out to Atlanta man, much love for sure. All right, get welcome to the Pistons. Came to the city and got smacked up yesterday one thirty three to one nineteen h Shouts at Harris Hiller Berdy for setting the tone and saying, y'all not really an opts because we ain't played y'ut in the playoff seriously, So y'all just love bro right now. We appreciate the good little bro. Yeah, I said that they love bros right now, that really good team. Okay, cutting him, you know he.
Speaker 6: I can killed. I don't think Bruce Brown never had thirty seven on my soul. Thirty seven slight out your pocket, shaking his ass though it's good for the one option though thirty seven thirty seven killed.
Speaker 1: I make damn nigga, everybody have a good game. Shouts how much your average.
Speaker 4: Ya?
Speaker 2: I told you twenty a night, baby, so we asked for has hooped out yesterday he had thirty eight and seven. Uh listen, man, I all know what's going on with the organization right now, we're continuing games. It's like we're gonna trade Benedict Matherens what it looked like. I don't understand why you fool with a celebration. Now you know what he does, his emos, his emols. They got nothing to do with that. But keep hooping, Brof. That's what you gotta do to get thirty to go crazy. Bro Ben and Dick can't get no tick illness. Yesterday he didn't play, neither of them. Nim Park was actually injured. But yeah, I don't know what we're doing with him because every time I look up, it's like we're going to trade him. And then why do you think that. I know that they're looking to move him, but I don't know why because it doesn't make sense, like we have enough, you gotta pay him. You're gonna have to pay him. But it's the same situation to have with Miles, Like they don't want to pay Miles. But it's like, Okay, what are you gonna do for a center there? We don't have no center death like they don't have no.
Speaker 3: Like Thomas Brian, Like we can save money with Thomas Bryant.
Speaker 2: In respect to Thomas Bryant, great basketball, but if he's starting five next year, then we are ship.
Speaker 5: They might like James Wiseman. They might have seen something like damn, I think we can work with that kid.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm just nah shout to James Wiseman. I'm just saying, bro, if they won't trade Miles ship, I don't get it. I don't understand they might see something.
Speaker 4: Yeah, did you say Isaiah Stewart and James Johnson.
Speaker 1: Get into it? Isaiad Stewart.
Speaker 3: He got into it with James.
Speaker 2: B James got a full grilled diamonds in his mouth.
Speaker 4: My god, I'm stepping on ship vibes. Get you a bit of a side of here.
Speaker 1: He pushed the hell out of Thomas Bryant when he was walking to the tunnel. Well, yeah, crashed out yesterday for sure. Now I've seen him pushed buddy, ain't no James. Yeah, he was doing some other ship and it's really funny to that, just like we know you can fight, but like, can you do something on the court for it? Like once? Please? We got no Hohl playing.
Speaker 4: He wanted to smoke with j J though.
Speaker 1: No, We'll leave that alone.
Speaker 5: Bro, it's a kickbox or I don't know why people keep acting like I'm telling us lies.
Speaker 2: Yeah, nah, that ain't the one. I would feel confident in Isaiah Stewart in most matchups.
Speaker 1: But that's not the one.
Speaker 5: Because Isaiah's Stewart is strong. But James strong is helld too, and he know how to really fight.
Speaker 4: Yeah, right here, with one move and he'll die.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's a different fighting blood sport. He did shoot the pistol at the Bitch Show.
Speaker 4: That was funny.
Speaker 1: Who did Yeah? Yeah, when they got the girls, then damn, that's tough.
Speaker 3: That's a good screen.
Speaker 2: No run it later for sure, but yeah, get well some to the Pistons' having the hell of a year.
Speaker 1: Just not good enough right now.
Speaker 2: Shout to us ten two in January best in the NBA. I don't know what we're gonna do with the.
Speaker 3: Question, why do we have a loan segment about the Pacers?
Speaker 1: What are we doing?
Speaker 2: First of all, actually I just stopped that ship. That's what we're gonna talk about. We dragged them, I forgot I played for them. Let's go paces you say this every segment every time.
Speaker 5: I know they were so nice. I love the Pacers like the family over there, everybody run it. They got some nice state NX withek, the Nuggets twelve Brusse. It had thirty people. Everybody that's somewhere.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Actually we never went in an Indy car.
Speaker 4: We ain't never went nowhere to the Pacers or the Fever.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, game, I'm just saying.
Speaker 4: We are the city. Okay, we commentate the game.
Speaker 5: The next game we do for playbacks with the Pacers, definitely, Yeah, I can't wait.
Speaker 1: It would be the least watched views. Can't we here? Ready?
Speaker 4: Hey?
Speaker 1: We fuck up every third up any opportunity in the patients. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I love the Pacers.
Speaker 5: Come on, we locked in family. Every time I see every time I see him, they give me a I just talked because of DJ. I'm actually a pacer to the court. Shout out to the Pacers. Man, see that the pacer game. No game, they got to watch the picture game. Everybody say that cat duck in the smoke with yo kids, right, And I'm not gonna say he was ducking. He's just playing team defense. Like I've seen that. Draymond said he had a tweet where he was like cats front of the post. Shit, I ain't gonna call that duck and call that being smart. Shit, y'all get the best player in the league. I might need some help Guardian, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: But whatever I mean, the crazy party is watching that game.
Speaker 2: The real matchup was put between the Guards yesterday because Jamal Morgan crazy that dright, he had thirty three Like they was going at it.
Speaker 1: I mean were supposed to do. Bro.
Speaker 4: They want to see k go at it like Joel go at it with you.
Speaker 1: Well, they should have watched it last year because he did that.
Speaker 4: That's all Bro in the West confer.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to win the game.
Speaker 1: I don't care how we got to do it. I know.
Speaker 5: So everybody got pride and take your challenge one on one. I've seen d Rose talk about that on the podcast, like if you don't goard me one on one, then it ain't a matchup. Shit, I want to win. So we got a double team. We gotta do whatever we do to get the ball out of yogae Han.
Speaker 3: Let's win the game.
Speaker 5: Obviously it worked because Yoga only went for seventeen yeah, and he ain't had double digit assists, So whatever the game plan.
Speaker 4: Was for the Knicks, Nigga finally had a regular game.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is a game plan work for a reason, and fall of course keep that ship going. That says more to him honestly about saying i'mna do what we got to win. Yeah, and yeah he made second flight stats, but he still won and we and they might have geared that defense because they know Cat probably can't guard to one on one and Dre mind you a better defender like you can take that challenge on ship.
Speaker 5: Some people know their weakness. Some people know Nigga, my strength is guard and some people know my strength is scoring. I think Cat know his strength.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we see that in every meme getting posted up. Yeah, front of the front. School win the game.
Speaker 1: That's why bad. If you do that shit, lose.
Speaker 3: No, I ain't even ship. Stick to the game plan. Y'all lose. Y'all lose.
Speaker 5: Now, if he went for fifty and you went to go switch off on somebody, you went to go guard Aaron Bordon m and you put o g on it, then we got a problem.
Speaker 2: So NIX one, five and row. That's been going crazy right now. The Nuggets have lost three in a row. I know we had talked about coming off the bench, but they had to make that adjustin Bexsins have been taking.
Speaker 1: A couple of years. They still need to make some moves, uh, or you just take this team into the playoffs.
Speaker 3: I mean, I mean they.
Speaker 5: Fourth in the West. I love to see Zach Lavine on that squad. Shit, I don't know that'll be tough exactly.
Speaker 1: They could use the scoring, Jamal Murray, Zach Lavine.
Speaker 2: Yo, kids, everybody just stay where you're at.
Speaker 5: Man, they gotta get rid of Zach Lavine's damn Ah, bro Zach Levin gotta go in Chicago.
Speaker 6: Everybody don't need a trade though he do gotta leave. But most of these teams, bro, just keep your core.
Speaker 5: I mean they let when they let CACP go, they kind of messed up their whole, the whole little thing they had going on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they expected Peyton Watson and Christian Brown to make up his you know what I'm saying, departure.
Speaker 1: But they're both a good young time I would think.
Speaker 5: Him yet nah, And it was just like the chemistry that had the cutting, the shooting and.
Speaker 1: All that stuff.
Speaker 2: So I don't know, man, I think I think if they go get exact Lavin, that's that's definitely now.
Speaker 3: They're talking about the championship.
Speaker 5: They trying to want to chip they get exact lavin, but I'm trying to think of somebody a little under zach lavine. As they can trade for it, they'll still give them good production. Nothing's coming to my real right now.
Speaker 1: Though, Yeah, olfs that tune man, right deadline is approaching. For sure.
Speaker 2: The Clippers get a win yesterday one, twenty eight one sixteen over the Spurs.
Speaker 1: Kauahi had twenty seven.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, homecoming go crazy for him, and pz had twenty seven as well. James Harder twenty one and eleven and Zoom and hooping Man twenty one points, twenty two rebounds.
Speaker 5: Clippers Man, what's Zoo averaging this year? Every time we get on here, I see his stats, I'm like, is this dude a top five center? Because god Lee, that's dummy fifteen twelve.
Speaker 4: That's great.
Speaker 1: He might a double, that's Demnie Hartenstein. They damn there might be a top five center in the league right now. He better hard to me.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna get We got Cad that center, Joe l Yo kitch three, then after that, like it's a bonus.
Speaker 1: And then Wimby a center.
Speaker 3: I think he started center.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I wouldn't definitely winby.
Speaker 5: Okay, but Zoo better than everybody else. I don't know if Anthony Davis he be a four. He wanted to be four, so I ain't putting Anthony Davis in there. But after some bonus album.
Speaker 1: Yeah better than yeah, Yeah he is bro.
Speaker 5: Rebound ball, man, that's what a lot of other centers on rebound the ball better joy Jared Allen, he ain't too far off. They probably better. Status is better better, Yeah for sure. Yeah, fifteen twelve, you can throw Zoo the ball. You're gonna score it.
Speaker 1: Yeah right now? Yeah, not this Brook.
Speaker 3: He better than Brook right now, the old Brook, No, LG.
Speaker 1: Brook.
Speaker 4: He definitely better than og Brook.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but right now he got Brooke.
Speaker 4: Okay, shout out to my boy in PS though, boy.
Speaker 5: So yeah, and p might be an all star man. I believe today we get the reserves.
Speaker 1: Correct.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he ain't gonna make it, but he deserves to be one.
Speaker 1: Come on, man, twenty four, what's fucked up? Man? He ain't gonna make it.
Speaker 5: Killing You definitely deserve a play grade, I mean upgrade you pay a young boy.
Speaker 3: But he ain't gonna make the All Star team.
Speaker 1: Now, I want to ask you this question.
Speaker 2: If Kawaka keep playing this level the rest of the year, you think they got a chance to make noise in the playoffs.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they are scary team. Kawhi all the way back. That's a hell of a three. That's a scary team. Kawhi get back and you know what Kawah do in the playoffs. Yeah, we talked about playoffs. Jimmy fogging the playoffs. Get the hooping while I get back.
Speaker 1: It might get They might. They might be a sleeper team.
Speaker 4: For if he if he healthy, they could beat the Nuggets.
Speaker 1: God damn, that's a tough matchup for the Nuggets.
Speaker 4: They could beat them.
Speaker 1: Where do you have in the West? Clippers are far baby?
Speaker 5: All right, shout out to the team working. I'm just funning, which I'm just fucking with. Yeah, six the game out of the oh.
Speaker 2: If it stay like this, that Grizzly Clippers matchup, mm hmm, that might be tough for the Grizzlies will beat the.
Speaker 1: Clippers.
Speaker 4: Hm.
Speaker 5: Well, I love to see a four or five matchup Clippers and Lakers Christmas.
Speaker 2: That would be fire. That would be a good match everybody at full strength too. That would be a fire right. I'd like to see that because huck around to kill James har gonna leave the pack, bro, I like to see that. That's a four one damn. Listen, time will tell, we will see. Uh, let's go to some more games from yesterday. The next beat the Horn. That's one for the eighty three LaMelo all fortune got hurt again, so it's probably likely about him being an All Star game. He might be dominated if he is, but he's to be re evaluating the week, so all this well for him? Alright, Zion, bro.
Speaker 3: Illo, La Melow, Mellow either guards Ion.
Speaker 1: Damn get paid at least possible man theo job Zion, the small forward m B Saint Lidia.
Speaker 5: All right there they all Hall of Fame talent, like they all got unbelievable talent.
Speaker 3: Just can't say, hell the.
Speaker 2: First team do the least. Yeah, they shoot guard for that team too. Who was get paid and don't be playing that much at the two? I can't think of it. We put Kawhid, we definitely can quiet two.
Speaker 1: Damn. That's a hell of of team.
Speaker 4: Now. I want to talk about that Woods and Sons game though, that's.
Speaker 2: What I watched. Okay, talk your ship and did this mother fucking thing yesterday. Bro KT really that nigga though dope, KT really cold, bro Book Book killed, but ain't really I don't know, bro, he he he up.
Speaker 4: There is one of the top leaders in the NBA.
Speaker 2: To me, almost definitely had thirty three or seven. Yesterday JR had twenty eight seven to six.
Speaker 1: KT was killing.
Speaker 2: He had thirty three and Book had twenty eight and eight. Yeah, kd unguardable, but I don't know JR. Keep killing man so we can keep you on that block.
Speaker 5: J mcdain's had me rolling when he mushed the book you guys see and laughing though, Yeah, I seen laughing the whole time, like a chill bro. He's rolling though. He's my type of guy. I've been rolling too.
Speaker 4: Love that nigga leadership, bro.
Speaker 2: Yeah, four games in a row, Man down the hot streak right now happen up and down year. But again, that's one of the people I wouldn't want to see the playoffs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was disrespectful. Bro.
Speaker 4: We gotta get rid of jail and I'll be saying stay where you are, but he gotta go.
Speaker 2: Because he started to show off, talk about stay where you are his team. He want to make an this sitting up who gotta release.
Speaker 1: Some people?
Speaker 3: That was crazy, that's crazy.
Speaker 4: That was wild that we gotta release. I don't think I ever said that.
Speaker 1: That's right. Wow, please don't say that. Keep going.
Speaker 5: Please the disrespect. Like a lot of people like, don't fuck with Devin Booker, they don't. He got a lot of beef for like random people. That's true, Like I think you gotta be be for Clay right mm hmmm, Jamie, Like who beefs for Clay? Feel like the nicest nigga.
Speaker 3: In the world.
Speaker 1: But they said the book talk a lot of ship. Oh, he definitely talked ship.
Speaker 5: Told you when he crossed me hit me with that three and I spun around the funk is he doing on the court?
Speaker 3: I'm like, damn.
Speaker 4: Is he doing on the quarter? It's crazy?
Speaker 1: Like what the what? See what you on there? I was on Milwaukee? Yeah, it was really what the fun was I doing on the court? But it still was fuck you? Like what the fuck? Like, wow, I clip the ship out with me? You didn't go out here big get the ball?
Speaker 2: That was the final I mean the point guard so I want to point.
Speaker 1: Guard that to y'all the point guard. I told you about this ship in the quarter as to the quarter for what? No point gard crazy Bro.
Speaker 2: I know we were talking like how you downplay your career sometimes, not that you downplay, but you just you just humble about it.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 2: That happened in the NBA finals Like that wouldn't no random game, but like February, Bro, that happened.
Speaker 1: In the NBA. I was supposed to be on that court.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean the Booge looked at juhw tar Rege looked at Brownie.
Speaker 3: How the fun he did?
Speaker 1: It wasn't green?
Speaker 5: Motherfucking because I hurt you that nigga to win again. Lady took me out trying to score again. Gonna be the stands with me last and be a final.
Speaker 1: R b MA.
Speaker 2: He was living through it, just saying, broke, Stuart, Oh god one think about it.
Speaker 1: You're gonna kill me.
Speaker 5: You start talking ship, You're gonna get fould play the clips.
Speaker 1: I can play the clips. Don't talk to you to.
Speaker 4: Me, fouling niggas just couzins.
Speaker 1: Wow, talk ship, who Bro, don't talk ship? Shut out you. That's hilarious bit shut out like I'm going for a block. Try to hit you in your head.
Speaker 6: Everyone, Bradley Bill swat No, I want to try to do that to Brad exactly.
Speaker 1: Exaggerate that se Brock with Brad.
Speaker 5: That was that was something though. That's some other niggas. I out of foul. Don't get them up, trum you can.
Speaker 1: You can look the mother they're gonna finow. Shout to the compilation for show.
Speaker 2: You really got a foul compilation that's fucked up and they put jello on it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the tweaker a real tweaker, hard y'all crazy.
Speaker 2: But Celtics beat the Boys yesterday one twenty two to one hundred for Zis had thirty four and eleven down JB had twenty eight, six and six built the ass situation doesn't much talk about their cast beat the Heat one twenty six to one oh six. Uh the match had thirty four Tyler Herrold had twenty two, Man had twenty one and nine as well the seventy six ers to care of the Kings yesterday, Iris maxically had thirty and eight. Mileague Monk had twenty one. So Bontus had a trippa deal but thirteen, fourteen and eleven. The mass be the Pelicans bout one yesterday. I don't know if y'all seen any part of that game, but it was odie. They was loky hooping yesterday.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: PJ Washington had twenty five fourteen to eight. Damn raw Yeah, PJ been hooping man buckets for sure, downer and turned in.
Speaker 5: The luka raw All know what I'm saying. Like they didn't give him. The boy be coming off picking rolls and ship I'm what the fuck? Yeah, Jason kV let him hooper. I had twenty five, nine and six. Freakys had twenty nine, seven and six. Sick Yeah, nothing can do it. Line Man nice too, Yeah, free him to him.
Speaker 4: Acquired a good year or two when everybody was down, he was killing.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I glad he came back from injury hooping.
Speaker 4: I wonder what what he happened in this year.
Speaker 3: Had some big nights.
Speaker 6: They gotta be around seventeen at least we'll get that. Yeah, we'll get to sell star.
Speaker 4: Michael Mike playing snake on the phone.
Speaker 1: There's no kid.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's for him and wife. You call it playing snake. Got before Man's too earlier, got your turn, Your turn is inside? Did you drop the kids off?
Speaker 1: Send it now? Mike is a you know what type of nigga Mike is?
Speaker 4: Mike is a did you lock the door?
Speaker 1: Y'all? Crazy? Run it out? That's a crazy rock.
Speaker 5: Every time you forget to put something on the fucking TV, I'm gonna start yours every single time.
Speaker 1: Shouts to the productive tam.
Speaker 2: Off, y'all crazy, Hawks at Calves, y'all got Calves, Caves, Lakers at Wizards, Who y'all got Lakers?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Wolves at Jazz, Rockets at Gris.
Speaker 5: It's gonna be a good game. How many times they play too? You played fifteen times last real playing? Yeah, but I want to see this game for sure. And then Magic at Blazers. I got Blazers. I'm rolling with the Blazers back then, I'm a I'm a fan bro.
Speaker 1: I like what?
Speaker 4: I like what?
Speaker 2: Then Carol around killed them tonight they're gonna put thirty three on him.
Speaker 4: It's quiet.
Speaker 2: I don't know if'm sam watching the game out definitely with the hoighlights, very five buckets be here?
Speaker 1: Who was getting to yesterday?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Shame man fifty two, come on, man under novel Man, good game. We took the l but fifty two is it's powerful.
Speaker 2: Show shows some loves my boy piece skills, see I can were crazy yesterday thirty seven piece, I think talking about Porzingius nigga be skilled, like, no, I'm talking about uh the real one.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I thought that was Porzilius.
Speaker 2: Never who called who called skills this country respect to his country.
Speaker 1: But that's that's his name, Bro, skills. He didn't get that. A Rucker got that, forgot Chip over door.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna go with I always get Bailey, uh ship, but it's Bailey was killing last night. It was he went for thirty seven and it looked like you last night ship crazy Bro shout the little Kjester.
Speaker 1: It was wicked.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Ca and kJ get one of them baskets. You ain't never been a defender, my boy, I ain't never been one. It's basically cold man on his highlight take.
Speaker 1: Jayler brust was crazy yesterday thirty and fifteen is insane. Man. We talked about cat not getting the statues today, but Jayler bruston it's the reason why they can go far Bro because when Shu get iffy, he wanted to call to us for show you will someone be here who need some curage ment going in to the weekend.
Speaker 6: Is Stewart, Well, stop playing with James boll He fooled you up, my boy, doing too much, but you got to be there for the team though, Jeff said, like a lot of teams need to Isaiah Stewart, you know what I mean, give them, get the team a spark.
Speaker 4: Whatever was just the wrong one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can say in most situations, I feel very confident I chances to win now with jj ain't even about fighting me. It's just giving us some type of grit.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I feel like a lot of teams do lack that.
Speaker 1: So we got different type of energy though.
Speaker 2: Yeah it's different, that's really I hired James for that though. That's funny. After that situation in Milwaukee, like you said, when Trey when Dealers cut his neck, Bro, they should have about to kill it there next day.
Speaker 6: He wants to go get big bros at the tone Bro shut the franchise tea.
Speaker 1: What you got man, Julius Randall, he crossed the ship out of you.
Speaker 4: God damn Bro.
Speaker 1: That nigga ran to the screen, go to the highlight. Ya don't got it? Oh man, but look how you ran to the screen.
Speaker 2: KD with the dog fade. I see that last ran to the screen. That's the worst one.
Speaker 5: That's when that's the kind of ship haircut.
Speaker 3: Just send it over the screen at the top off KD cut.
Speaker 4: My mama, he was killing me. That's crazy. I watched it. I did not see his hair cut.
Speaker 1: Needed to do it fow.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, that's what that's what he fucked the game up because seven foot people trying to do that.
Speaker 4: That's how you train.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 5: A lot of people just can't do that though. That's just God giving. That's a blessing, bro. A lot of people can't move like that at seven foot.
Speaker 6: He was doing that when he was kids. Yeah, but that's how you gotta train. Now, ship, that's crazy. Six foot point guard getting trained like a center.
Speaker 1: Now give well someone, man, I read it volated yesterday. Man, don't buy. I gotta go with my goal.
Speaker 4: Got to read the greatest point guard ever to you.
Speaker 1: That's my third player. That's tough again, let me see, Oh my Lord to the earth.
Speaker 2: Get out the way like that's great defense. Honestly, he got one of the best fadeaway jumpers ever. Though, that's just the lead, bro, But like, what can you do?
Speaker 4: Nothing?
Speaker 5: Bro, That's just a great defense. I've been in that position pause thousands of times.
Speaker 1: Or you just feel like you're right there. That's good defense. You say it a good defense.
Speaker 3: And he hit the shot.
Speaker 1: He said, fuck you.
Speaker 3: Be different, literally they be.
Speaker 1: They was like asking him about the Brooklyn game. I said, we have talked about that enough.
Speaker 5: Man, you're gonna quick bring that ship up. You know they're gonna quit take me in Brooklyn. Joanna's talking and then QUI asked me about Paul Pierce calling us ugly.
Speaker 1: Y'all get that a lot on Twitter. The ugliest brother in the n B A damn like fuck that, nigga. I can't wait to papp. We're gonna talk about that for sure. You're definitely gonna jone on Paul. I'm the ugliest. You know, we get on them here cuts.
Speaker 2: We started the first five minutes all toward session for sure, last but not least as the Hart sign. Man get well someone brother Gary Peyton got bunnies, hey, and he disrespectful? How you do king on so and be dunking on everybody?
Speaker 3: They get the bench start with the left bench, reaction.
Speaker 4: Dunk with the left from me.
Speaker 1: Wow, they get the everybody's supposed to be hurt, jumping around the ship, the bench going crazy. Oh my god, that's tough. That's hard.
Speaker 4: Every team bench need to be you see something like that.
Speaker 1: Niggas don't be like each other.
Speaker 2: Bro, you need that, like even the high school basketball gets We need to get hyped, bro, team pride. Check Dennis out through the banker though I can't see me, so damn sorry out there. Yeah, it's crashing head. Be cool then, so that mother fuck come off. Come on, you know you know your laces be loose. You be like rock Halff's no got man, that's his ship shouted this.
Speaker 1: They went the turkey right now.
Speaker 4: He got it.
Speaker 2: Crazy glue on that buff Hey, forty Suresky be here. People should wet some money.
Speaker 1: Grow up like a chimpion.
Speaker 2: You just put the water on, all right, bro, find by everyone coming on the show. Bro gross some people, all right, man, Jordan Poole, so you get this.
Speaker 6: Feelings twenty, Austin Reids fifteen, Jordan, I mean John Morant twenty five, Amen twenty, Trey Young twenty, Lord Marketing twenty Pilo Gonna have a good game against the Blazers twenty five to fifty thirteen thousand.
Speaker 2: Two fifty thirteen thousand, going to the weekend? Yeah, yea, how you feeling about that take?
Speaker 5: I don't think amen gonna get twenty, but everybody elself, I feel confident.
Speaker 1: Sure, man shouts to draft Kings.
Speaker 2: Make sure you use that promo coke clip five to twenty get you a little bit of a bonus on that that gets you some money this weekend.
Speaker 1: Listen.
Speaker 2: Okay, we got a question before we get about of here knows in the morning, But when the hell's freaking might do?
Speaker 1: In his Patreon.
Speaker 2: Episode Sick and Tire, if it's scary ass be here and say something.
Speaker 1: I gotta be all no war, that's be here artists. Yeah, documentary, he got on tuck. It's the only way we'll talk about freaking much, asks Bro Miles Turners to the Lakers. Is realistic? It is not. They have called the pacers and the patients don't want nothing from them.
Speaker 2: But y'all should What do they want from them? They gonna get another We want Brownie traight aar. We won't any more guards and wings we had for males. I would not we don't have any bigs. I want to turn on one big and then we get another guard. We gotta get rid of thenother guard to get another big brownie. If it well in Indiana, they get everybody opportunity. It's snow a lot here. On that note, we will catch out next week. Y'all be safe, have a good weekend. Five twenty the morning, The volume