Speaker 1: Welcome to Slips and Picks, arguably the greatest gambling show of all time. We got a big slate for you guys today. We got the cowboys are at the Bills, Bills or hot? Cowboys are hot? What's gonna happen there? Broncos. We're are like five of the last six going to the Lions, and all of a sudden, we don't know if the lions are they frouds and they're not frogs. People are saying that we're not. But people are saying that they have dropped two of their last three. We got, we got parlays, we got overs and unders. Your boy, Chet Savage is now swinging a giant stick trying to make up for these last few weeks going under five hundred. We're gonna make it up for you. I'm Chet Savage, this is Willy Gecko, that is Theodore Meil Jenkins. We had a hell of a show for you. Please stick around. This is Slips and Picks five hundred.
Speaker 2: Busting with the Boys presents Slips and Picks five hundred, led by retired Diamond level network marketer Chat Savage, Money Interpreter of the Year, runner of William Get Good or the Mule, Jenkins with diversity in.
Speaker 3: Raylank college dropouts.
Speaker 2: Who get no hoes the internals, you're watching the SMB five hundred, not the stock market.
Speaker 1: One Lai job and welcome back to Slips and Picks. I'm your host, Chet Savage. We have a great slate for you today. Buy or sell. We're doing pump or dump the whole thing. But before we get into all of that, let's check in with these interns real quick on the weekend recap.
Speaker 4: Truly impressive, how terrible some of the co hosts are gambling, and it's just showing weekend and week out.
Speaker 5: Let's just get right into the records.
Speaker 4: We had Chat at seven and nine, the Gecko, though with a glimmer of hope, with ten and six a profitable weekend nonetheless, and the Mule at six and eight, so no addition to the enemy list.
Speaker 6: Something I hope we don't see is Chet try to make a ton of picks to make up for his losses recently.
Speaker 5: Hopefully you don't do that. But that being said, back to you.
Speaker 1: Guys, heartbreak hotel for your boy, Chet Savage. Seven and nine, Big opportunities yesterday, Big opportunities. I can't believe I'm saying this. Titans fucked me. Tis tooked me a big way. And if you look back at last week, what did I say? This is the game that the Titans are gonna win, and you even took the opportunity to hey, going through Titans, Then what I do? I tucked my tail like a little bit and I kept it walking.
Speaker 3: I kept him there.
Speaker 1: And that's just the half. No, No, we all went off.
Speaker 7: Listen, if they played the game again tomorrow or Thursday, I'm still taking the same pick. I'm still taking the same spread.
Speaker 1: He's still taking the under though. No, yeah, we both took the under in that game.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that's right.
Speaker 1: As the interns just said, Gecko I was hot. That's my cup on till.
Speaker 7: I had him in a parlay tyreek.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I probably didn't hit talk to us about your last couple of weeks, brother, what's the give us a secret sauce?
Speaker 7: Well, a couple of weeks ago, I was about five hundred. But the secret sauce the back half of the year, like we've said before, talking to the Meal, because he has been in first the whole year. However, he's more of in first place He's kind of like Jared Goff. He's played well the first half of the year. The back half, the questions marks are starting to rise. But I will tell you part of war. This is the secret sauce. Attack, the strategy. You have to attack the board. You can't let your mind be clouded by all the judgment, the external things going on. Yes, I'm competing with these fellow boys right here, but also we are competing against the board, and I just feel like I've had a hot hand. In fact, we've been patient, We've let the game come to us. And you see me rocking the hat this week. That's because last week I've completely flipped the script to go with the Cowboys. Since not only the Cowboys hit, and Jake Ferguson he gave luck as well. That was a massive hit for us in the bet the boys parlay. I got to rock the fit until I go until I lose. Maybe not, We'll see. This is a this is a seri week.
Speaker 1: Scary week, scary week. Mule started strong. We've talked about it every single week. You've been on a pretty steep decline so far. Still in the first places you pointed out still first, well, what's the deal.
Speaker 7: Is this your first losing week.
Speaker 1: That's when he telled you. That's we went on that super high street for four weeks.
Speaker 8: I was always one hundred though. Yeah, but because remember y'all played me three bets. I never got my three bets in, so that put.
Speaker 3: Me below you guys.
Speaker 8: Remember that what the first week, I never got my three bets in, so that puts me.
Speaker 3: That put me below you guys.
Speaker 8: And then after that I just start shooting up and taking first place.
Speaker 3: But let me be let me say, you killed me with the Jared Golf give you that one. You got me.
Speaker 8: But at the end of the day, you started off week September November, you getting strong a little bit.
Speaker 7: And uh, I mean I saw a week like I got below fifty percent one time one week. Other than that, we're about fifty percent. Like look, boys, at the end of the day, we're betting like we have over two hundred bets a piece on this thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, it's tough to go five. It's tough. It's tough.
Speaker 8: It's December ball. I gotta get on my game again. I'm new to this December ball. I'm seeing that I'm seeing the ups and downs I'm saying teams that are that was supposed to be great starting to play to the bad levels, and the teams that were sorry starting to play to the great levels. Look, I understand it's December ball. You got some teams that's older than other teams, some younger teams. They struggle when it gets to this late in the game. But I'm gonna figure this out and get this strategy going. We're gonna get back to them United the.
Speaker 7: Mule, San Francisco not Tennessee.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, limited stamps on offense, shift black.
Speaker 3: Herefoy, I'm here. No, I ain't blocking for Vernon. You talking about Frank Gore. I was a decoy for Vernon.
Speaker 1: You're tied in the rock in the forties number.
Speaker 3: You're the I was decoy.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I knew my role, and I knew my check.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I knew my check, which got better at the Titans got that. It's the buy yourself segment first game obviously. Uh, Cowboys have been on a big run. They're at the Bills. Bills are for I can't I can't tell you what Bise are favorite at minus two and a half. They are playing better ball. But the Cowboys have really assented themselves too, a top three team in the NFL. The points in that game is forty nine and a half points. We're gonna start with the hot hand. We're gonna talk to the get go. You can take as much time as you want, six minutes, ten minutes, whatever, brother, go ahead, take me from A to B on this one and let me know what you're.
Speaker 7: I just need ten seconds of your time. We alluded to it, Taylor said in Bust with the Boys. This is the number two football team in the NFL right now, and they're playing like it. They beat Seattle, They've won a close game, and they also just beat the shit out of the Eagles. When you think the Eagles would bounce back after a loss, I don't know if it's at ten seconds, but they answer Cowboys, cowboys. Cowboys take it with the money line.
Speaker 1: Seventeen seconds.
Speaker 7: Money line, money line. Just to be clear, wait you get clear, we could take my bills are favored by a minus two and a half.
Speaker 3: So we doing money line now.
Speaker 1: Now let me let me, let me default.
Speaker 7: The Stevens take them by okay, Cowboys plus two and a half.
Speaker 3: It's crazy hot is no, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 1: We can't listen. It's not okay when the Meal takes favorite team by multiple touchdowns and put them that money line. It's okay if Gecko wants to go and taking uh Rush two and a half or moving.
Speaker 3: All about the point.
Speaker 1: This show is about making bets and knowing why you're making them. We're talking about right, So if you want to take money line, take the money line.
Speaker 7: Listen for the sake of the segment. Art for the sake of the segment. Cowboys plus two and a half. However, Willie Gecko is going to be sprinkling, and by sprinkling, I mean handfuls on the money line.
Speaker 1: You gotta stop highlight videos. I'll tell you what. Chet the fuck out of here, dude, So disrespect, relax, relax, all right, Neil, Who are you taking on this one?
Speaker 3: This is a tough one, man.
Speaker 8: Like you said, the Bills has been playing better. They just got it. They just beat Ken City, had the boy out here talking like Hermit the Frog, yelling at the refs and everything. So I mean, I get it. I understand they haven't had nobody whoop on them like that. And the Bills is showing up. I know, I talked all bad about the Bill mafia. But y'all doing y'all thing. But you know what I mean. But dude, Dak has been doing his thing. Ceee Lamb Brandon Cooks. That defense over there in Dallas has been putting it down. Man, this is gonna be a tough game. I don't see how the Bills is up on this. They favored in this game. I'm gonna have to go Cowboys plus two and a half. I'm also sprinkled that money line as well. You know what I'm saying, Get a little touch of that, not for the segment, for my.
Speaker 7: Clients, for my clients, my clients. See what happened right here, like he saw something he wanted to make a stab like hey, Will, Hey, how we do things right here? Got me correct You got me corrected. But then not only that, then took the strategy, the same exact strategy. I'm gonna get that money in line with the Cowboy You.
Speaker 3: Did it for us all today, not today, how many times today?
Speaker 8: Because look, man, that data ship right now is December football.
Speaker 3: I can go off that data ship and fall people.
Speaker 1: People come to stare at your nine inch data.
Speaker 3: They want to.
Speaker 1: Understand Marvel and one of the six Wonders of the world happened to be yours.
Speaker 3: Nine inch data.
Speaker 8: Fans only follow me there you can see a lot of.
Speaker 1: I'm taking the Cowboys. I'm taking the Cowboys plus two and a half. Cowboys have also scored more than thirty points in all their last five games, more than great stack. Now I'm going to take the over as well. We're swinging a big stick this week. I am seeing swing a big stick this week. They say when you're in a situation of stress, don't panic, stay calm. I'm no longer staying calm. I am swinging the stick as hard as I can and we're gonna boom our bus this week. In week fifteen, we've.
Speaker 7: Got to do something. Can I just say this go ahead? I was just gonna say the Bills are a tough team. Let's not let's just let's just sleep on because we are going hard.
Speaker 3: Yeah, turning the show.
Speaker 1: Great guy gave Davis stud stud We love you guys. But cow right now are playing in an incredible way. Dak Prescott may very well be the MVP of this league. Here's the scary thing about the over. Bills haven't covered the over in the last five home games against the NFC. How's that for a stat Yeah, so that again, the Bills have not covered their last five home games against NFC opponents. All that plays into this conversation right here, right, you like that kind of you like that. But because the Cowboys are on such a hot, hot hand right now, hot streak, and they're scoring thirty or more points, I'm gonna have to go with the over Cowboys plus two and a half for me plus the over Steven. You got that, Appreciate you, Steven. Next game Ravens favorite at minus three and a half and they are playing at Jacksonville with a hurt ankle, Trevor Lawrence total points forty three and a half. Get go? Guess what? This is gonna be a theme the whole day. Where you're going, Where you're going? What are you doing? Where? How's life? How's your mother? Let's go.
Speaker 7: The Jaguars are bleeding, Trevor Lawrence is hurt, They're struggling a little bit on offense. They lost to who was the Bengals? The Browns Bengals. Sorry, get confused. It's okay, but I like Jacksonville this week. I like Jacksonville. The reason look to me, the Ravens got away with one against the Rams. They won in overtime, right walk off return touchdown on special team shout out fourth down, But they stole one out there at home. The Ravens in the past. You look at him in two thousand and one, you look at them in two thousand and two. They're teams at the majority of their losses. In twenty twenty one, they lost their last six. In twenty twenty two, three of their seven losses came in December. In December football, there's a team that usually gets figured out. And that's why I think the line is where it's at. Like I like Jacksonville. I like Jacksonville. Plus your and half against the Ravens in December football again and also shout out Poka Nkua.
Speaker 1: Yeah, bare hand, no condom count yes one gee, here's what again? Steps up, folks.
Speaker 7: One God, I'm telling bro.
Speaker 1: We sat with that.
Speaker 7: That was insane.
Speaker 1: We sat with him at UFC International Fight Week, and you know that he was like, yeah, I just got drafted by the Rams. Congrats, Like up with your career, super unassuming cat, very humble, Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: Take off. Though no one knew he was gonna take He's a fourth round pick.
Speaker 9: Yeah, with the Boys this year, I said, we would.
Speaker 1: Have known that.
Speaker 8: Yeah right now, right now, I mean, you can still get him.
Speaker 3: He's just happy we'll get him.
Speaker 1: Not the show, not the same show, not the same shows. Yeah, please do that.
Speaker 8: Actually, I mean I liked it what you said about the Jaguars, but again, I get it. It's December football and they struggling right now. Just I mean, with their quarterback being hurt, man, I can't. I just gotta go Ravens. I think Lamar Jackson and them boys gonna get it done. I know the game was tough last week that over they won it in overtime, but hey, at the end of the day, the Ravens, they look like they're gonna be the strongest team right now in the a f C.
Speaker 3: So uh with them Ravens man.
Speaker 1: Strong in NFC.
Speaker 6: Yeah, all right.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna take the Ravens as well. Listen, I Trevor Lawrence Is ankle does concern me. It makes me a little bit nervous. But which concerns me more than Trevor Lawrence is that Jacksonville Jaguars defense against Cleveland, against old man Joe Flacco last week, Joe sling I think it was five touchdowns, had two and fifty yards in the first half. It was a very impressive game. It was one of those things make you want to dust off the old cleats a little bit. Huhmeal, Yeah, you want dust them off a little bit watching Joe Flaco play. I can do it, do you think so?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Definitely.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I concur with that, but I'm gonna take the Ravens here. I think it's a safer move. What scares me about them going to Jacksonville. We all both know what the weather. I will take the over as well. Let me give you one stat because we're swinging a big stick this week. That's the theme. Seven to the last eight games in December for Jacksonville has been the over and for that reason, I will be taking the over and I will be taking the Ravens as well.
Speaker 7: Wow, right, really putting some some picks together.
Speaker 1: So those are some being Yeah, I appreciate you noticing than you. I'm a little nervous.
Speaker 7: Yeah, because you realize are all these separate picks, are the.
Speaker 1: Separate parts, the separate picks you can't get risk, you know, fun fact about Joe Flacco.
Speaker 7: He won most Attractive back in twenty and fifteen.
Speaker 1: I believe people are also saying it was the ugliest year in America.
Speaker 7: So I was number seven on that list. Will you that My point is Jackie, Jackie, He'll dig in the He'll jack He'll dig in the Rings magazine.
Speaker 3: You don't have to do that, jack Magazine.
Speaker 1: Was this the fucking it was an article Boomer Center was National Scoop Naphille Lifestyle. We have two more games, boys, Let's let's dial this in. We're thirteen minutes of the eight blocks, so let's keep it going here for a second. Broncos are at the Lions. Lions are minus five and a half. People are, People are swirling saying the Lions are frauds. How can you be frauds of an ankle body like Dan Campbell? I have no idea, but they're to drop two of their last three h points in that game. Forty six and a half points.
Speaker 3: Got go.
Speaker 7: I got the Broncos winning the AFC West. I got them on the heels of the Chiefs, sneaking them here in the end. If they're gonna do that, then they're gonna have to beat the Lions. Yes, call out for the Lions. They need to win this game in a bad way to have some kind of mojo going into the playoffs. But I love the Broncos here with the points. I love the spot they're sitting in, backs against the wall. Let's go take the west.
Speaker 1: Cit of Dome. You said early Jared might be a bad weather, bad quarterback.
Speaker 7: You know who else grew up in a dome? Sean Payton.
Speaker 1: Nice m hmm. Didn't write anything down nothing on.
Speaker 8: The Yeah, no, I was. I was thinking about this one. The Lions has been letting me down the last few weeks. Man, I've been having them dudes riding with Jared. He didn't get my parlay player parlay. So with that being said, and I fucking hate Russell Wilson, but at the end of the day, I'm gonna go Broncos.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 8: I just feel like the Broncos is up right now. They figured it out December football. They're playing strong, Russell Wilson, kissing babies and shit scoring touchdown. So let's just ride with it for right now. Ride high Denver, Let's rid.
Speaker 1: The danger which back I'm gonna go to the Broncos as well, forty six and a half points taking the over. Why Jared Goff when he's in a dome throws the ball a whole lot better gets points on the board. Russell Wilson, for whatever reason, he's back through the Seattle days, points will be had. I see this game hitting the over forty six and a half. You don't have to see it with me. I hope to god everybody fades me. I hope they do. But I'm taking Broncos plus five and I'm taking the over on forty six and a half. Last game in this segment is going to be Jets at the Dolphins. Dolphins were favored at twelve, and the boys in the two tone Blue went down to Miami and spanked that lit last didn't they too? It didn't see that happening. Little Nie Ski for Tyreek Hill, which by the way, we did have that parlay. I owe you some money, you do, Yeah?
Speaker 6: I do.
Speaker 1: No. Jeffrey Simmons, Derek Henry had a whole lot of touches. Will let us three hundred yards. That's what the game we're talking about. We're talking about Jets at Dolphins. Dolphins are favorite minus nine and a half total points. Forty and a half, Gecko, go after mule.
Speaker 3: Dolphins got it?
Speaker 1: Why uh they planted the Jets. I mean played great last week. Jets played.
Speaker 3: The Jets defense is good. Okay, I gave you that.
Speaker 8: But is Tyreek though, I'm sure he's on the injury report, but he came back in the game.
Speaker 3: He did came back in the game. But I mean he got it. Yeah, I think he got that shot.
Speaker 7: It's gotta be concerning that your production drops that.
Speaker 8: Much as a football player comes out.
Speaker 3: I know. So Jets fuck what Jets?
Speaker 1: All right? Cool? Geckore Yeah, do you want to hurt the points at all?
Speaker 3: No? No?
Speaker 7: Dolphins Dolphins minus not and a half. I'm still believing the Dolphins. Look, they have every reason for people to call them frauds and pig with lipstick all that kind of stuff, but I'm still write them. I think there's something, there's something sparkling up that just hasn't manifested itself yet.
Speaker 1: Dolphins, good ball club, just didn't do all times. I'm gonna go do Dolphins as well at uh minus nine and a half. And guess what taking the over I think couls you have a big comeback. You'll see that later in our parlay segment. So you got eight picks and I got eight picks in.
Speaker 3: The first one.
Speaker 1: We're swinging up the stick boys. Have you not figured out the theme yet? Is he scared?
Speaker 7: Answer?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm terrified right now and I need to figure it out in a hurry. Is Week fifteen will be a historic week for chets average I said, over everything and everything over at all of them. All right, we're gonna take a quick break. When we come back, we are going to hit our parlay segment, Bet the Boys Index Parlay follow by et F f's all right, we'll be right back after these messages. Welcome back to Slips and Picks. We are now hitting our Bet the Boys Index parlay. Now, if you're joining us for the first time, if your friend called you said, hey, you gotta watch this gambling show. There's two guys doing great on there, and there's a handsome host. You gotta go watch that show. You're in the right spot now with the parlays. What's going to happen here is if you bet these parlays and it hits, you're making money. And then you go on Twitter, you screenshot your bet slip, you tag at bustin WTB. You are now entering a chance to win three hundred dollars last week, no winner, that's all right, more for us this week actually the exact same, So let's get right into it. Geko, what are you going with? Are you bet the boys? Index parlay?
Speaker 7: Brice Hall over four and a half receptions, He had eight last week against the Texans. Zach Wilson, he came back in. You know you can tell he's dial then ready to go. They put up with thirty points against the Texans. Yes, yeah, that thirty points shut the Texans down.
Speaker 3: Show.
Speaker 7: So it tells me a couple of things because last week, clearly one of us did our homework. Taylor ran with or Chet ran with CMC anytime touchdown because it's just you know, it's right there, mule over here when Jared Goff because Gecko tipped them off about Jered Goff early in the year. But I like the date that's coming alive with Brisaw when you look at Jack Wilson and coming back into this game and him wanting to make a statement and play well when he got the ball to Gary Wilson nine times. But who was second? Brishall with eight receptions. He's gonna look at his reach. He's gonna go one, two and then boom, checkdown, brishall. He gets busy with it. He gets busy with the pill Bristol over four and a half receptions.
Speaker 8: That's a lock I mean, god, dann, do you know they playing against some good corners over there though?
Speaker 7: Well are corners covering bries Hall.
Speaker 1: No, they're gonna lie, They're gonna lock down white linebackers.
Speaker 8: They gonna bring that safety down on them.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but all you guys do is still dish the ball like it's called checkdowns man, all right? Because Jack Wilson is trying to prove Yeah.
Speaker 8: How many checkdowns did he have last week?
Speaker 7: He had eight receptions?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that's it. There you go.
Speaker 1: You know what do you got?
Speaker 8: Justin justin fields over thirty two and they half total passes passing attempts. Last games he won thirty three, thirty seven, thirty two. Feel like this is a good game for him to have over them passing attempts against the Bear, I mean the Browns. So this is I'm going justin Fields man. I think he's gonna get this one done.
Speaker 1: I love that. Do you love that?
Speaker 4: Ye?
Speaker 1: You'll go with it.
Speaker 3: I don't know, Yeah, it.
Speaker 1: Really doesn't matter. I'm gonna go to a tongue of iloa over I'm gonna go to a tongue of iloa over one and a half touchdowns.
Speaker 3: It's a good, big thank you.
Speaker 1: I feel good about that one. It's gonna happen. It's gonna be good for both mine and get Goo's pickers. If the Dolphins do get up the way we see them winning by over nine and a half points, that means they'll be in two minute with the Jets allowed for more checkdowns. That is a great partnership when it comes to parlays than like the way you presented the parlays. But it is what it is. We're gonna move on to our et F F easy Team favorite, fun Geto. We're gonna start with you. He's a team favorite, fun Bro whatever.
Speaker 7: Falcons money line their favorite against the Panthers. Falcons to them last week and it's bullshit already. It's bullshit. You've got to choke out the NFC South, brother, But you get the Panthers this week. You're only favorite by three. We're gonna go ahead and take that money like, because they're gonna take care of business against the Panthers.
Speaker 2: Fucking Winney.
Speaker 7: NFC South, I know, win the NFC South.
Speaker 8: Ark All forty nine Ers, best fucking team in the NFL right now, probably gonna win the Super Bowl. I'm cheering for them they do. I will be wearing my forty nine ers red and goal faithful. So I'm going forty nine Ers money line, baby, get this ship done for your boy?
Speaker 1: Do you claim the forty nine ers?
Speaker 3: I claim the forty nine Ers?
Speaker 8: Hey can I just as well as the Tennessee You had to pick one, though, that's just not fair.
Speaker 1: Why he played for two teams? I think it's even he played for who you got to go of it? Okay? Fair enough? Yeah, he goes yes, Redskins, Raiders, Titans.
Speaker 7: I got favorite like favorites, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: For your favorites? Who's your number one favorite? I think you killed the other two teams for this team. If they were all all on the lineup and you got to pick one, and it's like, who's that comedian that goes pick A B or C and the girls like why he's like, just pick one B. He shoots the guy in the stomach.
Speaker 7: If they were all in the conference championship.
Speaker 1: Yep, three teams, one game, three teams.
Speaker 7: So Washington wins to go to Super Bowl and then AFC Championship.
Speaker 3: Raiders Raiders, Raiders.
Speaker 1: You're taking the Raiders of the Raiders, and then in.
Speaker 7: The h in the Super Bowl, I'm taking Washington over the Raiders.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: That's fair, that's fair.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: Spend the most amount of time there.
Speaker 8: See yeah, yeah, I was even seven to seven, so it's they both the same to me.
Speaker 3: You're talking about seven seven seven years.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but how much success did you have it?
Speaker 3: I was.
Speaker 8: I was known because of forty nine ers from the special tists, from the special team.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying. You went to who's your head coach?
Speaker 1: I do you who's your head coach?
Speaker 7: When I had a head up, who's your favorite?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 8: Jim Harball definitely was, But who is your favorite head coach? Jim Harball over Tom Sula. Tom Sula was only a coach for half the year. He was my favorite intern coach. Let's say that it's the favorite.
Speaker 1: In coach, not a coachet still in college. Yeah. I love that, But bro, you should claim the Titans.
Speaker 3: I do claim. I claimed the Titans the only receiver.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but if you had to pick one, oh yeah, should you should? Absolutely?
Speaker 3: Well, if it goes, I'm gonna go off. It's a year, but it's a year pick. I'm gonna pick the forty nine ers this year because they win favorite.
Speaker 1: That's why he's green September.
Speaker 3: I'm just like, by the way, just like.
Speaker 7: Fields is only thrown for over three to three what is it thirty two and a.
Speaker 9: Half twice on the season. Yeah, he goes the last three games. It was it was the last two games. Ready, get it right. Yeah, he was hurt the last few of them. Now he backed. Let's get it right.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna take the Chiefs. They're playing the Pats.
Speaker 7: It's a good pig.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Pats haven't covered eight of the last nine and to Lette Stadium, and the Chiefs have won twelve of the last fourteen against AFC opponents.
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 7: What if the Pets sneak the cheek?
Speaker 8: I'm telling you they've been coming back December Bowl a.
Speaker 7: Little bit, sorry, bleeding a little bit. And the Pats just won all though against the Steelers. But they want a primetime game in fashion that they leave has some excitement and momentum in December to be like, hey, let's put a game together. Let's shut down the chiefs.
Speaker 3: Oh buddy, I hear you now.
Speaker 1: Can I tell you something way where this curve is. There's a lot of bleeding going on over here. All right, we're taking on water and that's not the kind of negativity I need.
Speaker 2: What I mean, bring it.
Speaker 1: I was just bringing it to I know, and if it happens, it be fun to revisit and you once again you can wear that hat and have fun. So all right, we're gonna take a quick break. When we come back, we doing our Pumper Dumb segment that involves overs and owners. Will be back right after these messages. All right, let's get to the show. Pumper Dumb segment. That was fun. All right, Pumper Dumb segment for those of you joining us for the first time. I'm gonna give these boys a game. I'm gonna give them who's favored. I'm gonna give them the totals, and then they're gonna tell me to pump it taking the over or dump it taking the under. We're gonna start with geto. This one was coming in hot at chieve. We've got the Vikings. They're playing at Cincinnati against the Bengals. Bengals are favored and minus three and a half. The total points is thirty eight and a half points. Dump got it?
Speaker 3: Pump bugget.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hell yeah, dude, I'm gonna pump this one as well. I'm gonna pump this one as well. I think a lot of people are gonna look at the Vikings Raiders last week and they're gonna say, oh, only they, you know, not a whole lot going on. They're gonna get Gbot And who's the quarterback for the Bengals playing so well right now? With Brown kind of slinging it out.
Speaker 7: There, Yeah, I and I do. I think the Bengals take care of business. Yeah, I'm but also I think they play good defense to do so.
Speaker 1: Perfect swing make stick. Taking the Bengals minus three and a half, and I'm also taking the over do what wait, I'm taking the Bengals minus three and a half and I'm gonna take the over in that game too. Next game. Going off script, last week, you took the Broncos plus three and you took under over. I can't remember.
Speaker 7: I like the Broncos in the game. As far as spread numbers go, I will not put that in.
Speaker 3: Actually, you know, we'll go ahead and put.
Speaker 1: That in off script. Somebody's gotta get off script to get back on track. Like that? You like that? Did you like that? We go to the next big Buccaneers at Packers. Packers are favored minus three and a half total points forty two and a half points.
Speaker 3: Get go.
Speaker 7: Under dump dump the Packers bounce back. I don't think the Bucks can move the ball a whole lot under nice mual dump.
Speaker 3: Dump. Fuck it, I gotta dump this as well.
Speaker 7: I think I like all your fucking picks.
Speaker 1: This week's weird, but you just show up. You didn't look up anything this week, did you?
Speaker 3: Man? This is December ball.
Speaker 8: I can look up if you never know what's gonna happen throughout the data.
Speaker 3: The data is shitty right now, buddy.
Speaker 1: I need those nine inches.
Speaker 8: Every if the data would have been telling me to pick the favorites, and the favorites is getting.
Speaker 3: Smacked right now.
Speaker 1: Got it. I'm dumping this game. I'm taking the Packers as well, that are favored at minus three and a half. Last game, just bitch on the pumper dump segment. I'm taking up all right, Wee Bears at Browns. Bears are Browns are favored minus three and a half total points thirty seven and a half. Got go dump mule Pump. I'm gonna pump this one as well. I'm gonna take the bear this plus three and a half steven. You got that.
Speaker 8: Don't forget I was three and oh in this category. You get what I'm saying. Do not forget that.
Speaker 1: We're gonna an underdogs segment. Under Dogs, Dogs Dogs. We're gonna pick teams that are underdogs and we're gonna take them. So we're gonna start with you've goto who do you got? You can get in with mine if you.
Speaker 7: Want the Veto, the the Veto, the the Vetos, the family, the agent that's out there. I'm going Giants money line over the Saints. I think when you look at who the Saints have beat, it's been the Panthers a couple of times. It was Titans early in the year, it was they beat a uh they lost to a bad Packers team at the time. The Giants just beat a better Packers team later in the year, and through all that, I'm going Giants money line.
Speaker 8: Do you think his agent is his cousin because he's says, super fucking.
Speaker 3: Season opportunity love it. Oh, he was on the sideline with the phone.
Speaker 1: TI legends get made doing ship he's doing.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 3: One's gonna sign with that guy.
Speaker 1: But would you tell with him?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Why not?
Speaker 3: Why are you on the sideline?
Speaker 1: If you started walking into you Italian? If he started walking up to you in a three piece suit with a chain going from his coat down to his pocket and he was flipping a quarter in his hand walking away with him, he's take you, take you to Italian restaurant. You're gonna be mixed up with something you don't want to mix. Yeah, your finances won't be an order. You're gonna be signed, Henna. Yeah, you're gonna be signed. They'll never cut you either, because he's got something on that team. Where are you going?
Speaker 8: I'm going bear his money line, man plus one fifty.
Speaker 3: If they take that. Let's get it.
Speaker 1: Say the Cowboys money line the hottest team in the league right now, the hot hot right now. I'm taking Cowboys money line. Boys. When we come back, we're to talk Monday night football. All right, let's go back to it. Let's get into Monday night football. We got the Eagles favored at three and a half, Stephen, three and a half, okay, because it's just thirty five on my sheet, that's obviously not the case. Eagles a favorite at three and a half. They're at Seattle points in that game is forty seven and a half points.
Speaker 3: Get go.
Speaker 1: We're gonna start with you.
Speaker 7: Eagles, get back on track. I like that Eagles get back on track. I think it's tough, they're bleeding a little bit, but I think the Philly Christmas gets going. Uh yeah, I think that's the play. Eagles minster and a half at Seattle.
Speaker 1: Mule, you're gonna take the Eagles as well. So although I'm gonna take the Eagles, also, I'm gonna hit the over.
Speaker 3: Then I'm gonna take the underdoll in that game.
Speaker 7: Bad luck. Very first pick of this show was a triple A pick with the Cowboys.
Speaker 3: We haven't.
Speaker 7: We didn't call it out. We have another triple A one. Let's hope the gambling gods playing our favorite. But I am scared that we did not shift the bills enough. I was going to say, well, just we didn't call out the triple A pick, like we're not. We weren't rocking.
Speaker 1: I know, I feel like our triple A didn't hit very well.
Speaker 7: They haven't, they have not been to keep believing, keep believing.
Speaker 1: I believe that's it, right, guys, doesn't Is there only one Monday night football game? One football game, I mean a quick little blip in the middle of December.
Speaker 8: It was four teams, the Dolphins that was struggling.
Speaker 3: They had to show another game. It was. It was a bad one, you know. Yeah, if they would we got blown out. They needed that other.
Speaker 8: Cake to justify that, did you, Mike fall Oh, we got me, he got.
Speaker 1: We want to comments. We want to thank you for coming books. We also want to thank you for subscribing and rating five stars. And we'd like to thank you again for leaving so many comments that YouTube algorithm doesn't even know what to do with it. We're going to leave you here, but stay tuned for Penny Slips coming up right after this. Thank you so much.
Speaker 5: Boom.
Speaker 6: We are back with the Penny Slips parlays. Another week, back on this camera, back on this channel, back with you guys showing love in the comments to us right now. Don't ask me what happened last week. This week we're cooking. We feel good. Christmas is around the corner, and we were about to be dishing out some nice gifts with this money we're about to make. Should we start with our individual parlays.
Speaker 5: Let's do it. I can go first.
Speaker 6: I will go Sam Laporta over, whatever his receptions are. We don't have these lines yet, but two games on the road recently for the Lions. We know how they are outside, but they're back indoors this Sunday, and I think that goes big this Sunday.
Speaker 3: Next.
Speaker 6: We're taking over one and a half touchdowns all the offense.
Speaker 3: Does with score.
Speaker 6: They took a tough loss to the Titans this past week, but they still put up twenty seven points. I always feel good about Tua tossing that thing to the end zone. Lastly, mister Italiano, Tommy DeVito, shout out Nikki the good we're going over Tommy DeVito rush yards. He went nuclear this past week in prime time, and there's no sign, especially around Christmas. I don't know why the Italians would stop going, So that is mine. I have no idea what the odds are, but I do know it will bring you a lot of money.
Speaker 4: I would be going spread spread's only first, starting with the Indianapolis Colts at minus two and a half.
Speaker 5: Versus the Pittsburgh Steelers.
Speaker 4: Second, I will be taking the Chicago Bears plus three and a half versus Cleveland Browns. And finally, I'm taking the Atlanta Falcons versus the detrimental Carolina Panthers minus three.
Speaker 5: Partly those gonna be plus five eighty four.
Speaker 4: Now lean on to our team bet, starting with the Green Bay Packers minus three and a half versus Tampa to Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
Speaker 6: Go ahead, Jape, Yeah, I do love that Jordan Love is rocking, and it's Christmas. Every movie that comes out around Christmas is a is a love movie, a romance movie, so there's no reason to go against Jordan Love. The second leg of the parlay is the Cincinnati Bengals minus three and a half. If the Bengals the past couple weeks have been free money, I don't know when they're gonna start realizing Jake Browning is the guy, but until they do, we will be riding them in the last leg.
Speaker 4: And the last leg which hopefully pays out to where we have a really juicy Monday night, because we're taking the Hilly, they'll eat Eagles to get back on track versus the Seahawks at minus four. Eagles have definitely been stumbling around, but I think this is the week they get back on track. Ney Parlay does together, you're gonna get plus six eight. The team bets got a big one this week. So uh yeah, feel the love field a Christmas spirit and into your pockets into this and now to.
Speaker 6: Our undefeated Oh not yet, just kidding.
Speaker 4: Oh, probably the whole board though, even though December is the scary sound of parlay, the whole board, because as we've seen the last few weeks, it's been underdog central. But I'm hoping this week it turns around. So but we still got a couple of underdogs sprinkled in there. So we're gonna start out Raiders money line, Bengals money line, Colt's money line, Lions money line, Chief's money Line, Dolphins money line, Giants money line, Bear's money line, Falcons money line, Packers' money line, Titan's money line, forty nine Ers money line, Rams money line, Bill's money Line, Raven's money Line, and finish it off with the Philadelphia Eagles money line. Parlay to those together and you're gonna get plus one eighty nine, five hundred and sixty eight. That's ten dollars to win eighteen grand again, get all of your Christmas shopping done with this one parlay. You just give people cash at this point, that's really all they want, so part of the whole board. Hopefully this is the week without further ado, we're gonna go into our always undefeated segment, the rock'm soccam pick them parlay of the week, JP, you can set it up.
Speaker 6: The rock'm soccam pick them parlay of the.
Speaker 3: Week is.
Speaker 6: The Bills versus the Cowboys, which that's about us pick them as you can get two teams that look like they're starting to peak. But the segment is undefeated except for four times, so we look to stay undefeated.
Speaker 4: Yes, I guess we'll go Bill's Giants Cowboys Bills versus the Cowboys.
Speaker 6: Good luck, good luck out there.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, without a doubt, our greatest battle so far this year.
Speaker 6: This game might go into quadruple overtime.
Speaker 5: And that's what I'm feeling too. And I really do like the Bills in this game.
Speaker 4: But like we say the day, it doesn't lie or undefeated except for four weeks, so go ahead and pile it all the cowboys, I guess.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And I'm pretty sure that wraps it up. Second to last episode before Christmas. Drop your Christmas wish list in the comments and maybe Chet and Will will buy you something on your list.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think they will, honestly, cue the music.