Speaker 1: Countdown with Keith Olderman is a production of iHeartRadio. Maybe they mrid Trump without revealing to him what part the MRID, hoping to find out if he'd stuffed the Epstein files up his assisted living facility. There are three different five alarm fires in his one remark about the MRI. He had only he doesn't know what part they MRID, So that's fifteen alarms. And of course there is also the chance of an actual fire, a fire in which Trump will order the Department of Justice to literally burn the Epstein files one alarm at a time. Let's start with him saying he was MRID, but he doesn't know what part. There is the simple fact that that remark is part of a clear, public, unmistakable, ongoing mental meltdown about the Epstein emails and the Epstein votes and the Epstein files. The second fact is that he said this ever under any circumstances, that anybody said this ever under any circumstances. The third is something you might not have pondered. What if he's not lying, What if he wasn't just not paying attention? What if he doesn't know what part day MRI? How the hell could that happen? First, exactly what he did, say.
Speaker 2: I had an MRI. I had an MRI. The doctor said it was the best result he has ever seen as a doctor.
Speaker 1: That said, but I.
Speaker 2: Had an MRI as part of my standard yearly or everyone I think they do it every two years. But I kept the physical every year and the result was outstanding.
Speaker 3: Did you know?
Speaker 2: I have no idea what they analyze, but whatever they analyze, they analyze it well. And they said that I had as good a result as they've ever seen it.
Speaker 1: Okay, I will start from the back with my third point. What if he's not lying and he really doesn't know which part the MRI was four? What if he's not just stupid or so gone that he didn't notice which part the MRI was four? How could that be possible? How could you have an MRI and not know why or where? Wouldn't you have had to have been unconscious for it? Oh? Is that the only way? I mean, even if they didn't tell you, wouldn't you figure it out just from how deep in the machine they stuffed you, or if they gave you, say, a helmet to where, or if they said, you know, turn your shoulder this way, or based on all the other MRIs you've had in your life, wouldn't The only way for you to not know what they were mriing would be if you were out. I had my first MRI in nineteen ninety six. I think I can remember everyone I've ever had and why, And I remember the day I had one in the morning and they weren't satisfied, so they put me in again right after lunch. I can remember every time I wondered, what if I get stuck in here like that baseball player Yvon Calderon did with the separated shoulder, and they had to call the experts from the manufacturers a ge to take the machine a part to get about. How could you not know? He has to have been unconscious, I mean more so than usual, or at least heavily sedated, at least more so than usual. Giving Trump the benefit of the doubt, believing what he says, insisting he's not lying or not paying attention, or is too stupid to know what an MRI is or how to spell it, and he's not too obsessed with being able to boast about a test, even if it's not that kind of test. Trusting Donald Trump, and the conclusion is when they gave him his MRI on October tenth, they knocked him out first. Oh why in the hell would they do that other than, you know, not wanting to hear him talk. The easiest explanation some people have to be sedated, rarely totally unconscious, but some people have to be sedated to be able to handle having an MRI. It's claustrophobic, and the taller you are and the heavier you are, the worse it can be. Trust me, from personal experience, I will tell you that Ivon Calderon got stuck story later in this segment. Still, only somebody so disconnected from reality that his only concerned about a test is if after it teachers stuck a gold star on my forehead. Only that kind of person wouldn't know why he got an MRI, even if he was out cold for it. So maybe that does explain Trump and the MRI. On the other hand, there are a couple of new treatments for Alzheimer's that require frequent MRIs. Well that's a coincidence, and infusions or injections which could leave you with a kind of semi permanently bruised or gray area on your say, hand, if that's where they've been injecting or infusing, well, that's another coincidence. Don anamab and lacanamab and they are the I did my own research flavors of the month on social media. The problem with connecting them to Trump is they require infusions no more than three weeks apart. Okay, that checks, but according to the lacanamab official site, the MRIs are scheduled before the fifth infusion, than before the seventh infusion, which is like three weeks later, then prior to the fourteenth infusion fourteen weeks after that, and then the next MRI is twenty four weeks after that. The more you read of that schedule, the more matching it to Trump becomes a conspiracy theory. He had an MRI and a cognitive test October tenth. We know he told everybody he had a cognitive test on April eleventh. There is no indication he had an MRI in April. You could construct a scenario in which it matches the MRI schedule for a lacanamab, but you're just constructing. Now all that could be a lie, or if Trump really doesn't know what part of the body of the October MRI was for maybe he doesn't know he had an MRI in April, or a series of them. Still, we are not QAnon here. We have absolutely nothing even to extrapolate from. So let's drop it for the moment. Just file it away somewhere, docket it more relevantly. They do not want you medicated for those check up MRIs, for the Alzheimer's drugs, let alone unconscious. Okay, The what if this is true idea boils down to the distinct possibility he really didn't pay attention and just got in the machine, sedated or not, and he only cared if he got a hundred points for still having all his body parts. So we move on. My second point is not so easily dismissed. However, how crazy it is that he said this at all, I mean for sound bite craziness. To me, this one is up there with the doped up kid asking is this real life? This real life? This doesn't need great analysis. Trump's nuts. But the first point, Trump is melting down over Epstein, and this whole thing about the MRI and everything else he's been talking about is all connected to this.
Speaker 2: If they had anything, they would have used it before the election. Okay, I can't tell you what they put in since the election, but if they had anything, you don't think they would have used it before the election. They would have planned he used it before the election.
Speaker 4: Have you pardon mass.
Speaker 2: Well, I haven't even thought about it, But I mean, I haven't thought about it for months. Maybe I haven't thought about it at all. You're just asking me a question.
Speaker 1: But I don't talk about that.
Speaker 2: I don't rule it in or out.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't even think about it. You gotta find out what did he know with respect to Milklin, with respect to the head of Harvard, with respect of all of those people that he knew plenty, JP, Morgan, Chase, Yeah, Jennifer.
Speaker 1: Everything else he's been talking about is all connected to this. Repeated posts insisting everybody has to stop talking about Epstein, more and more proof therefore of the streisand effect, the almost ritual sacrifice of Marjorie Taylor Green because she suddenly started talking like a normal person, and I swear to God, she sounds exactly like somebody sounds when they've just quit using steroids. Quote a hot bed of threats against me or being fueled and eggedon by the most powerful man in the world, the man I supported and helped get elected. Aggressive rhetoric attacking me has historically led to death threats and multiple convictions of men who were radicalized by the same type rhetoric being directed at me right now, this time by the President of the United States. As a woman, I take threats from men seriously. I now have a small understanding of the fear and pressure the women who are victims of Jeffrey Epstein and his cabal must feel. As a Republican who overwhelmingly votes for President Trump's bills and agenda, his aggression against me, which also fuels the venomous nature of his radical internet trolls, the political industrial complex and the toxic, violent nature of American politics must end. Our country is worth saving, and it can only be done if we pull together and save ourselves. I mean, honestly, nine tenths of that could have been said by Liz Cheney. One of my favorite cliches is the political media industrial complex. My God, she and I might be related. The congresswoman's response is apparently heartfelt enough that her boyfriend Brian Glenn of Real America's Voice the Propaganda Channel, put out a series of posts yesterday supporting her. I love this woman, he wrote, and with pictures. Understand Brian Glenn's channel job, his career. It's predicated on shillin for Trump. This is the guy who attacked Zelensky last winter for not wearing a suit. Before Trump, Brian Glenn was a TV reporter in Dallas, Features not News. In twenty fourteen. He was covering the Texas State Fair Wild West pet Palooza and trying to address the thorny question of what a shelter dog would do to get a corn dog. That is, how too far they think Trump has now gone. Brian Glenn is willing to risk being put back on the Texas TV News corn Dog Beat, Live Local and Late Parking. Sorry, then there's Thomas Massey yesterday. Donald Trump can protect you in red districts right now by giving you an endorsement, But in twenty thirty he's not going to be the president, and you will have voted to protect pedophiles. If you don't vote to release the files and the president can't protect you, then this vote, the record of this vote will last longer than Donald Trump's presidency. I didn't know any Republicans knew that you already know. Trump's attorney general four months ago declared that there was nothing left on Jeffrey Epstein, nothing in the files that merited prosecuting anybody. Trump deflecting has declared that Attorney General Blondie should be investigating Bill Clinton. So now she's investigating Bill Clinton even though there's nothing in any of the tanks because there's nothing left on Jeffrey Epstein that merited prosecuting anybody, and has resumed calling the Epstein and trump Stein and pedophilia nightmares a quote hoax. So he wants Bill Clinton prosecuted for it. But it's a hoax. So Trump wants Bill Clinton prosecuted for it. But it's a hoax. So Trump wants to I give you now. Senator Chris Murphy of Connecticut, who unlike me, seemingly has not lost his mind about this, at a Texas Tribune event, this is basically perfect. Senator Murphy is playing out of f's, No f's given, no f's left to give, completely f free.
Speaker 3: These files and the fullest truth that we have available to us is going to be made public, and it is clearly the biggest scandal in presidential history. And he wouldn't be acting this way if he wasn't so deeply worried about what sits in those files. What we've already seen is immensely incriminating. Clearly, Donald Trump was at the center of a child sex ring. That is heartbreaking that the president of the United States was involved in that kind of gross, craven immorality. And it stands to reason that he wouldn't be fighting so hard to spin against this story, or bullying Republicans in the House to prevent the release of these files if there wasn't something especially and specifically incriminating in that information. Now, I think the scandal in and of itself could bring him down, but we also do have to contextualize it, because what Donald Trump is all about is protecting the rich and powerful and stealing from normal people, regular middle class and poor folks in order to enrich the rich and powerful. And this is very much part of that story. Yes, I am sure that there are both Republicans and Democrats named in those files. There are powerful people on both sides of the aisle. But what Trump is all about is not really playing a game based on politics, but playing a game based on wealth and influence.
Speaker 1: If you have wealth and influence.
Speaker 3: Donald Trump is going to protect you, and that is consistent through everything he has done during the first nine months of this administration.
Speaker 1: Wow. And I will add with my first actual astonishment in months yikes. This leads us to ask, therefore, how far Trump will now go to bury the Epstein files. I mean now that his government shut down to prevent the vote ran out of viability. And yes, there's already a partial answer. He's willing to co me Bill Clinton, fake prosecution, fake indictment, fake trial, fake prosecutor, just to delay the deluge. Brian Boutler says, the ultimate step in this regard is theoretically possible. To quote him, Trump could order DOJ to destroy Epstein file evidence. I'd bet an ear responsible amount of money. He writes that he has already barked this order at Pam Bondi and Cash Patel, but to no avail unquote, Well, why would they hesitate here? Personal responsibility? This is no matter who told you to do it. Destruction of evidence a huge crime, and guess who could be charged with it? Trump, Bondie, Patel and anybody who helped. Still, it is important to remember that Alexander Haig told Richard Nixon to burn the Watergate tapes in the Rose Garden with the press present. Haig also insisted Nixon asked him to burn the tapes, and Haig said he refused because he knew they would prosecute him into the ground quote get Manolo to do it. Haig said he told Nixon Manolo Sanchez was Nixon's valet, He was his Walt Naude. Nobody burned the tapes. Haig said it was his biggest regret they didn't burn them ultimately because many of Nixon's advisors still believed they were exculpatory and Nixon was innocent and the tapes would prove it. Oops emoji. So if you don't destroy the evidence and investigating Bill Clinton gets to you, nothing would Trump think bigger than that? Destroy not the Epstein files, but destroy the process by which Trump could be punished for whatever is in the Epstein files. Does he see it as some sort of existential moment requiring the whole ball of wax? Do those looking to succeed him in MAGA see it as such? Is there a potential Maga coup over Epstein? Is that what Trump is really trying to preclude here, not so much the Epstein tapes destroying Trump, but other MAGA doing so. Look at our false prophet. He failed us on Epstein. Nice apparatus he built. We'll keep that, but let's lose. That's this guy. The guy doesn't know what part of him got MRI the drip was that guy we had before? JD. Vance? What was his name again? Lump Greg's sergeant talked to the historian Nicole Hemmer, who has written books about the real internal convulsions on the right below the seeming surface of robotic cultish uniform worship of Trump, and she said, I am watching people like Vance and the factions around him, because again, this sort of civil war that has broken out on the right involves this idea of something called postliberalism, which is an idea of a post democracy society, a more authoritarian strongman society that isn't in any way reliant on Donald Trump. It could have JD. Vance as its figurehead, It could have some of these techno totalitarian elites as part of its head. There is a real philosophy on the right that is many ways post democratic. And that's the faction that I'm watching because it actually seems like the faction that has the most momentum behind at the moment ah Ms Hemmer, you always brighten my day. She continues, I think it's very possible that, because people want him to be the strong man, the authoritarian she's talking about Trump here, that in order to try to overcome this particular scandal in his administration, he is going to attempt to appease his base by seizing even more power and hurting even more people, which is entirely possible in order to defeed what it is they want. So I do still think that even though it could end up being a moment of real weakness, in a moment we look back on and say, well that was the end of Donald Trump's power, it could just as easily be the impetus for another power grab. And so I think we need to take it seriously. Okay, I got the last part covered, Thank you, miss Hammer. Well, isn't that special? A Trump responds to trump Stein that has him shutting down any part of the government that might be used to getting the Epstein files out, or any part of the government than might be used to blame him for Epstein or anything else that might divert So if he escalates, my boy Boutler says the resistance should escalate too, even if it is Chuck Schumer and the Quizzling Eight. He writes, Democrats have happily held their own in the jerrymandering fight. That is to their credit, but they could be clearer about why Trump is so desperate to rig the House elections to keep the Epstein files concealed. And if that's how he sees the stake, so be it. The midterms will be a referendum on whether Trump's pedophilia cover up should be allowed to succeed. Once again, yikes, there is a bigger picture here that should be acknowledged. Stage one of taking Trump down via the Epstein files, even if it means the midterm is keeping the story alive for another year. Let's go. If Trump attacks Venezuela, this might be a problem. American reporters like wars. They're easy to cover. You just have to show the pictures of them. Bob's blowing up. On the other hand, if Trump just keeps posting about how nobody is allowed to talk about Epstein, that's a different world and we can win that one back. It's a different world with different things blowing up. I promised you the Yvonne Calderone MRI story. If you actually are claustrophobic, first off, you know how you find that out. Get in an MRI. That's where you fight out whether or not you're actually claust your phone at all. If you are go forward, hit the go forward like thirty seconds, maybe twice. Okay. He was a barrel of a man. He was an outfielder. He's listed at six', one maybe not and two twenty maybe early in life he hit three hundred once for The montreal Expos his teammates adored. Him he died, violently shot execution style In Puerto rico twenty Three Christmases. Ago one story was drug dealers demanded he give them his, son who was messed up and mixed up with, them and they were pursuing, him and he refused and they killed. Him in any, event in his playing, career he tore up his, shoulder and in the relatively early days of THE mri late, eighties maybe he was getting it imaged and all was going well until they had him turn slightly while he was in the, tube and then they finished and they began to withdraw him from the, machine and he began to scream because in turning he had further separated the, shoulder and now he was broader than he was when he went, in so he was stuck. Again early in the history OF, MRIs so supposedly the hospital had no real experience with this and what to do about, it and they had to call in the, experts and the experts were at the company that made the, MACHINE, ge and the technicians were at THE ge headquarters FOR, MRIs which was two hours, away and they had to come and take the machine, apart which took another couple of hours to get him. Out so they have improved emergency procedures since then WITH, MRIs i'm, told and speaking of the feeling of being stuck inside AN mri for hours with no way, out there's working With STEPHEN. A smith or just watching. Him THE espn chief Time waster has apparently rededicated himself to self immolating by going into political commentary when he doesn't know anything about political, commentary and he will not bother himself to do any. PREPARATION i, mean just get some basic facts and, stuff have somebody print something out for, you put it in front of. You he has made a fool out of himself every time he has opened his mouth on this. Subject, actually it's, terrific it's wonderfully. Entertaining STEVEN. A smith insisted that if there had been anything damaging in The epstein, files The democrats would have released it long. Ago, therefore and he and he alone could figure it out this way that since The democrats did not release the latest dog that didn't bark and hours at my home with such and such emails during last year's presidential, campaign those emails can't really be. Damaging as the Reporter JULIE. K brown of The Miami, herald who is the expert on The epstein, prosecutions, noted What stephen doesn't understand is that the emails released Last wednesday are From epstein's. Estate they were obtained From epstein's lawyers pursuant to a subpoena that was issued by The House Oversight committee i. E. Lawmakers these documents are separate from the criminal case files held by THE doj and THE fbi That trump And bondi promised to release after the election. Unquote in other, words these, emails the ones we got last, week are new to the. Public gaze this year and, separately why didn't The democrats release what they had access to last? Year, well the case wasn't resolved until Last. October Glene maxwell's last appeal went on To october twenty twenty. Four you cannot empty your evidence files while you're still at, trial while you are still investigating. Others and by this, Point STEVEN. A smith has lost interest in details and he is pursing his. Lips it's his only, skill it's not his only. FAIL i am delighted to Report stephen wins The Professor David Dunning Dunning Kruger Effect trophy for the month by coming back in the new episode of his new politics, show which IS I think CALLED I know nothing about, politics BUT i know it loudly by saying this. Quote Jasmine crockett AND a have been invited on this show for four. Months Gavin newsom has been invited for longer than. That Chuck schumer has been invited on this. Show hasn't shown up where they. At, Well, steven since for once the obvious has not occurred to you and you haven't been followed it by taking the obvious and talking about it NonStop for four days ON. Tv i'll fill you in. Here crockett AND aoc And newsom And schumer think you're a moron and a right wing dupe and a waste of. Time steve that that may be your answer right. There also of interest. Here, NO i am not going to analyze The Olivia newsy profile In The New York times in advance of my ex's book, release but maybe. Later right, NOW i will add to one anecdote in, it which describes the start of her, career her first person expose Of Anthony wiener's disastrous run for mayor Of New york in twenty, thirteen when she became an. Intern as we discussed the merits of this and the appropriateness of, it she just wanted practical political experience before she became a political. WRITER i thought it was a good. Idea and then then she came home one day and she told me the story about how everybody on The Anthony wiener campaign was just hoping to meet Missus wiener and got onto The Hillary clinton campaign in twenty, sixteen AND i, laughed and she told me the other stories of him getting everybody's name, wrong AND i, wowed and she, said SHOULD i write this AND i, said, ethically it's kind of, close but, yes, Please and she was about to hit send on an email WHEN i asked her what that, was and she said she'd written it and she was sending it to a friend of hers who had a weekly political blog with a hundred readers or, so and she was going to do a guest post for. Him AND i, said are you? Crazy that should be in The New York post or The Daily. News it's not only great and really well, written it's actually. News people should know. This and she said she didn't know anybody at The post of The, news AND i just smiled a sitcom smile if, EVER i gave. One AND i gave her all the contact INFO i, had AND i, said cold call these. People somebody will buy it from. You leave my name out of. It and the next day her story was on the front page of The New York Daily news and under it was a giant glam shot Of Anthony. Wiener no, Sir womahammed, did no, sir a glam shot Of Olivia Newsy and the rest is. History more, later maybe because there's a lot THE Rfk junior. Stuff that wasn't her first rodeo in Crazy. TOWN i just want to find out what she says, first finds the parameters and the, barriers especially if she goes ON. Tv maybe she'll go On fox OR, msnbc Ms now and she'll be interviewed By Laura ingram or or she'll be interviewed By katie term that's. Next this is. Countdown this Is countdown With Keith. Olberman the exact anniverse is let's, see this is the sixteenth that was the, Eleventh so it was last, week middle of last, week nearly a week. Ago if you know this, story you'll know already whether or not you want to hear it. Again it is the story of my dog Me, shoot gone now for four years and yet anything but. Forgotten ahead in the last segment of the show first believe it or, not there's still more new idiots to talk. About the roundup of the, miscrants, morons Undunning krueger effects specimens who constitute today's other worst persons in the. World bronze Jd VANCE jv himself now new and, improved botoxed to the legal limit clearly and with a kind of Den bongino quality to his. Hairline is it's going. Bald it looks like some of his hairline has been drawn in and did the botox get into his? Brain. QUOTE a lot of young people are saying housing is way too. Expensive why is? That because we flooded the country with thirty million illegal immigrants who were taking houses that ought by right to go To american. Citizens this is either the worst OF. Jd vance's, lies or more, likely he actually believes this and there's something medically wrong with his brain, too because he wasn't this dumb even a year, ago let alone we managed to completely write a. BOOK a lot of young people are saying because the houses thirty million illegally owned. HOMES i guess the average home price in The United states is now approximately based on the second quarter of this year, data five hundred and twelve eight hundred. Dollars the median home Fight, brice which probably be a little bit easier to use as a, barometer four hundred and ten eight hundred dollars in the second quarter of this, Year so the median price for a house is more than four hundred thousand. Dollars so THE. Jd van's bete, noir the illegal immigrants, there they're stealing all the snap money that they don't actually, need, right they're eating, pets, right and of course they practice. Witchcraft well, no he hasn't said that, yet but give them, time and they each somehow find four hundred to five hundred thousand dollars apiece to buy, houses so you can have one over here in this DIMENSION. Jv, immigrants as it turns, out actually drive down the price of homes because the immigrants are cheap. Labor And i'm not endorsing, This i'm just saying what he is. True undocumented immigrants drive the price of homes down even further because they are even cheaper. Labor, Again i'm not endorsing, that nor DO i think it's a good. Idea i'm just saying what reality is as opposed to what this Asshole vance. Says, yeah, oh the immigrants are stealing all the gold From Fort knox, too and and and they stole my several of my. Chins you know why they picked, him you know why he is supposedly the air. Apparent he's he's the heir apparent because too many people during the First trump administration said, well, yeah but, yeah we get my we get My pence as the president then and, uh you, know he'd be easily influenced by. People but he's. NOT i, MEAN i don't like, him but he's. Not he's. Not now they're looking at At dvance and, GOING i don't know the runner. Up trump's, Son Ewick moron twin number two on the air With Maria, bartiromo so the TOTAL iq still was in single digits between the two of. Them he said, this you can send five hundred million dollars worth of bitcoin on A sunday night at eleven pm while having a glass of wine with your wife for virtually zero. Fees in addition to the let them eat cake cru, deites it's one, Banana, michael how much could it cost five hundred million dollars to this duffel bag Headed moron's. Remark in addition to that, Quality i'd like to focus on just the last part of that quotation From Eric trump while having a glass of wine with your wife for virtually zero. Fees while having a glass of wine with your wife for virtually zero, Fees So, eric you're saying your wife usually charges you fees to have a glass of wine with. Her actually that makes. SENSE i, mean, seriously people look at that family and Obviously trump's out of his, mind And Trump junior is a and you, know the girls are really not that. Bright, barren as we've discussed many, times is the smartest one because we've never heard him speak in, public but as an underrated candidate for the dumbest person in that. Family eric really is the sleeper in, this which is what his brain has been doing since at least the. Nineties but our, Winner Meghan. Kelly Meghan kelly had her own SERIOUS ExM channel until sometime Late thursday. Morning a career, ender if EVER i have heard. One this is When Meghan kelly decided to explain That trump's Friend Jeffrey epstein was not really a. Pedophile say, what Let's megan explain herself into a professional.
Speaker 5: Grave i've said this, before but this is a. REMINDER i do know somebody very very close to this case who was in a position to know virtually, everything not, everything but virtually. Everything and this person has told me from the, start years and years, ago That Jeffrey, epstein in this person's, view was not a. Pedophile this is this person's view who was there for a lot of, this but that he was into the barely legal type like he liked fifteen year old, girls AND i realized this is. Discussing i'm definitely not trying to make an excuse for. This i'm just giving you facts that he wasn't into like eight year, olds but he liked the very young teen types that could pass for even younger than they, were but would look legal to a passer. By we have yet to see anybody come forward and SAY i was a like A i was under, TEN i was under fourteen WHEN i came within his. Purview, look it's you can say that's a distinction without a. Difference, no it's.
Speaker 1: NOT i think there is a.
Speaker 5: Difference there's a difference between a fifteen year old and a five year.
Speaker 1: Old you.
Speaker 5: Know it's just.
Speaker 1: Whatever, now that's bad. Enough i'm not saying there's a. Difference she's. Saying but here's two minutes on why there's a. Difference but of Course Megan kelly is completely. Contradicting on top of just what she said, there she is utterly contradicting an authority on this, subject one that she has publicly relied on in the, past an authority on this subject of definitional. Rape the authority is Named Megan. Kelly Megan, kelly same one once slammed those who were Defending Russell brand against rape charges because the victim was, sixteen statutory rape. Charges she attacked the people defending. Him and then there Was Megan kelly's DISASTROUS nbc show in twenty eighteen where one day she said exactly the opposite of what she just, said trying to Excuse.
Speaker 4: Epstein so people who are going to be out, there because you know some are going to judge and, say you were, fifteen you were, sixteen you were, seventeen you were a willing. Participant, again the legal age of consent In california is, eighteen so there's no consenting for a fourteen or even a seventeen year old in these. Circumstances don't really care if it turns out that the rape charge or the sexual assault charges fall. Apart you're thirty one years old and you have sex allegedly over a three month period with a sixteen year, Old we're. Done i'm, unsubscribing all, Right AND i am sick of conservatives online trying to defend that as though she had a role in, it she was a, minor just because you can't be prosecuted for it, doesn't it's.
Speaker 1: Right the other problem with that seven year old, tape and obviously it's video resurfacing to show That megan is now trying to find excuses For epstein And trump and not doing it very well and has a screw. Loose the other the other, problem besides the total self contradiction, here is that that old video shows That Meghan kelly used to have cheeks like a normal looking woman before she did whatever she has done to herself in the interim appearance, wise you know how she has wound up looking like the lead character In Edvard munk's Painting The. Scream but that's beside the. Point the point is she's a worthless hypocrite trying to explain Away epstein the, pedophile and by, extension trying to explain Away trump the pedophile Protector Meghan. Kelly and the new online name for her is perfect and now it is Permanent MEGHAN. R, Kelly Oh today's other worst, person and No MEGHAN. R. Kelly when my Friend sue From Maltese rescue called again In august of twenty twenty, one she, SAID i have a, really really tough case this, time AND i do not think there is a chance that there could be an unexpectedly positive outcome like the one you've had With. Ted she, said this is a. Puppy he's barely three months. Old the family loves, him they adore, him but they are two young, kids and, frankly the mother believes accurately that they are just too young to watch this little dog. Die his name Was. Mishu they were A polish. Family polish for little bear Is. Mishu and the disease he had was tetrology of. Fallow that sounds at all familiar to. You in a human, child it can be repaired. Now it used to kill children by the time they were, ten but in a human child they can now do, surgery but the surgery lasts about twelve. Hours Jimmy kimmel's son had. It he talked about it a lot when he was talking about the healthcare system in this. Country in, dogs there have been some early experiments in, surgery almost exclusively for bigger. Dogs as Of mishu's, time they really had not succeeded on any dog less than, say twenty or twenty five. Pounds if you've ever seen the drawings of Mc, escher the famous illustrator where the same staircase goes up and down at the same. Time that's what a heart afflicted with tetrology of fallow looks. Like there are arteries going over the heart and under, it and others that take the oxygenated blood in the wrong. Direction the sufferer of tetrology of fellow never gets enough. Oxygen In august twenty twenty, One mishue. Arrived it's easy to romanticize things like, this especially in. Retrospect there was something magical about. Him though he was, very very. Sick his tongue and gums were purple from the lack of. Oxygen he was, tiny dwarfed by my other three, dogs and because he was three months, old and yet he would start trouble with, them silently charging ted or going up and yapping At, stevie and soon getting all three of them playing and fighting with each. Other and that's all the strength he. HAD a minute of this tops and he had to sit down and simply watch the chaos he had created and clearly loved to, create and he also clearly loved. Them if two of the dogs were lying near each other but not, together he would lie in the empty space between them, deliberately so that his head rested on one and his pack paws on or against the, Other and soon they would respond to his presence by arranging themselves and cuddling together with a space for. Him they had not done that Before michu. Came ONCE i was stretched, out legs up on my, couch and the four of them climbed, in two by my, feet two by my. KNEES i Called michhu's, name and he, turned and he looked at, me and then the four of them almost simultaneously fell. Asleep it was such a simple, thing yet easily it remains one of the most extraordinary and wonderful moments of my. Life AND i prayed that night and not for the last, time that if there was no miracle meant For, mishu that at least when he left, us he would be in my arms when he. Went mishu was an, Athlete he just was an athlete who had no. Stamina in the, Pen i'd keep him in for his own. Safety WHEN i had to go, out he would get up on his hind legs and. STAND i would come back and see him standing in his, pen or try to get out of his. Pen he did get out of his. PEN i came home and he was marching around the, house and he did that confidently around the. Place and he loved to move and to run and to, play and then he would have to. Stop mishu also enjoyed food as much as any DOG i have ever, known more even Than. MiNet he gained almost a pound a month while he was with. Me if you approached him with a, treat he would literally punch the air with one of his front, legs like an, athlete celebrating a, success often with one and then the, other a little one two punch like a. Boxer and the sheer joy of that never failed to make me smile and, laugh AND i often go back to look at the video WHEN i need to smile or. Laugh put him on his back next to, you jab a finger at his, paws and you'd be in a boxing match with a four pound puppy who exulted in doking it out with, you and you always knew when the fight was. Over misch would stop throwing hands or throwing, pause and he would simply take his front paws and grab onto your finger and. Hold he once did this for a solid. MINUTE i have never felt more as IF i were truly communicating with a dog than When mishu would hold my. Finger knowing his, ATTITUDE i really am surprised he didn't pull my. Finger he was an extraordinary happy, puppy even when he felt bad. Physically those were harrowing. Times mishu would be sitting on my, lap or walking on the, floor or just chilling with the other pupps when he would suddenly tense, up sometimes letting out a. Cry twice that cry was exactly like that of a young human. Boy it was such a startling, sound so, clear so, unmistakable so, unbelievable that the other dogs would stop and stare with what could genuine only be described as a look of. Alarm most, times the tensing was my cue to grab him and hold him as tight AS i, could because that inability to get oxygen to all the parts of his, body particularly the, brain of, course would cause his body to contract and writhe and if he was on any surface other than the ground or the, floor it could literally throw him off a couch to the floor it was, rigid and then he would, snap and then he would. Fall the first time he did, that my veterinarian was, here and she, said you may now have to take him to the emergency. Room she, said that's essentially what a dog does just before he, faints but then within seconds it would. Stop his body would relax more or. Less by, ACCIDENT i discovered that after one of these seizures he seemed to be. Soothed IF i would carry him and walk him, around gently rocking him in my arms and talking to. Him AS i did, So mishu AND i solved a lot of the world's. Problem in those little walks out in the fresh, air on the balcony or just around the. House he would often doze, off but just as often he would within minutes be ready to start playing. Again and SO i had in my little flock of four lovely, dogs a, sweet, wise, serene playful puppy who liked to grasp my finger with his paws and loved everything about, life who was wise beyond his, years and he was dying. WELL i could not not try to find out if there was something to be done to make his life longer or. Happier of, COURSE i knew what sadness this, was this extraordinary soul trapped in a body that would betray. Him at any, time but, certainly no matter when that, happened it would be before his. Time SO i had to at least try to see if something could keep him here, longer or at least make him feel. Better while he was with, us we went to see the city's top cardiologist for, dogs and there was Not although he thought keeping those cans of a minute's worth of oxygen you sometimes see football players breathing from on the, sidelines he thought that might help a little relieve the. Pain, SOON i had dozens of those cans of oxygen in a hall, closet AND i was discussing building him an oxygen. Tent but the problem wasn't his. Breathing he got all the oxygen he would normally. Need it was finding some way to get the oxygen pumped by his fatally flawed heart to carry the oxygen around his. Body it's fine if you have all the cabs in the world and there are no. Roads now there was no way to fix. This the median age of survival with dogs with TETROLOGY a fellow was just about two. Years his cardiologist brought up his case on a board of entrant national experts in canine cardiac care and they agreed there was no chance he would survive any, operation let alone the experimental surgery for this devastating. Malformation, thus the visits to the hospital turned out to be more about letting people meet him and hold. Him there was an extraordinary soothing quality to Holding. MISHU i heard it again and again from people at an animal, hospital what a special little, soul and he loved to be. HELD i took him everywhere they would let me take. Him he was a regular at my weekly physical therapy for my arthritic. Joints my therapist adored. Him she'd just hold him and tell him. Stories that took him to the apple store. ONCE i am happy to say he did not like that at. All he went with me and the other dogs for. Walks he didn't. Walk he was always in a bag draped over my. Shoulder he did not have the stamina to walk for very. LONG i never saw him fall asleep on a, walk though the world fascinated. Him the inevitable finally came at this time of year in twenty twenty. One throughout the last, week the little pre feints. Increased mishu's happiness did not. Decrease two days before the, END i approached him with a treat with my camera phone rolling he punched with the left and then he punched with the, right and he ate the, treat and he licked his purple, lips and WHEN i surprised him with a second, treat he did it all over. Again on the afternoon of the twelfth Of november twenty twenty, ONE i was Holding mishu in my lap AS i sat and looked at the peak foliage In Central. Park then with no, warning he suddenly let out that near human, cry AND i held him AND i stood up AND i walked him around the balcony, again and THEN i had to sit him down in his pen for a, second AND i was just picking him back up when he tensed, up just like all the other, times and. Died. Died AS i picked him back, up the special little soul was. Gone his body was getting cold with stunning, rapidity and something inside me calmly, said, hmm not. YET i just don't think he's. Ready and with no training and absolutely no clue WHAT i was, DOING i TRIED cpr on. Him you have to, try you have to. TRY i had so little idea what on EARTH i was doing that after breathing air in and out of his lifeless, BODY i moved my face away as IF i were going to spit out, water before reminding, myself, no, dummy that would be for. Drowning he didn't. Drown he had a stroke or a heart. ATTACK i must have done five or six, breaths and was, thinking how long DO i do this BEFORE i say? Goodbye WHEN i heard him, EXHALE i waited for it to, stop or to be a false, alarm or SOME i don't, know some sort of physical oddity caused by all the AIR i had pushed into his. Lungs but it wasn't any of. That, damned if this little dog had not somehow taught me how to resuscitate, him he was. Alive then he was dead and getting. Cold now he was alive, again with a regular breath and for, him a regular. Heartbeat it was rush hour On friday, afternoon and there was a bottleneck and a bridge approach Between mishu AND i and the, hospital AND i had visions of being stuck in traffic for half an hour or an hour or lord knows how, long and almost nothing they could do for. Him, then if we somehow got, there in, time but you have to. Try if he did teach me that, lesson then mine told me that, lesson you have to. TRY i loaded a bag full of those cans of oxygen AND i got in the, car and the driver realized my, distress and he asked what he could do to, help AND i, said, listen don't run any, lights but if somebody wants to duck in in front of you in, traffic don't let. Them don't stop unless you have. To and when you do, stop help me unwrap the plastic from these oxygen. Cans they are what are keeping him. Alive and very calmly he did, that AND i kept blowing the oxygen Into mishu's mouth and, nose and we made it there in eleven, minutes faster than the record Time i'd ever made it to the. Hospital the streets literally parted For. Mishue at the, hospital, SOMEHOW i handed him off to the emergency room, doctor saying with an EVENNESS i could not BELIEVE i could. Muster my dog is. Dying he has, tetrology a, fellow and then they rushed him, off and THEN i briefed a second doctor on, everything including the human like cry From mishu and his, resuscitation AND i told her he had been seen by a cardiologist there and told her which, one and she, said he's still. HERE i just saw. Him i'll get. Him so Now mishu was being worked on by one of the leading experts in canine cardiology in the, world and yet SO i knew there was no hope as they examined. HIM i managed to Text sue from The maltese rescue and she came to the hospital, too and three of the people from other departments in the hospital who had Met mishu came down to the emergency, room not for my sake but for. His it was heartbreaking and yet uplifting at the same. Time one of the er doctors, SAID i think we should let him, go AND i, said not in, anger not in, competition and certainly not. BOASTING i, said, LOOK i understand. That i'd just like to, note with no, TRAINING i just brought him back from the. DEAD i suspect you guys are way better at this THAN i. Am AND i brought him somehow back from he was getting called just give him half an, hour and they all looked at me and said. Yes about half an hour, later his, doctor the, cardiologist came out to me and he, said he's, alive but if you took him out of this, hospital you'd get as far as the parking garage and then you'd have to bring him. Back what you heard when he cried, out that was him having a. Stroke the oxygen deprivation was finally too, much and the doctor began to prepare me for the question about letting him, go AND i stopped him AND i, SAID i know we've all done everything we, can especially, him SPECIALLY mishu ready when you. Are and they brought him back to, me and there was a drip attached to his, arm and when that toggle on the drip was be, thrown the medication in the container would end his. Life he was as warm and as soft as ever in my, arms and YET i knew he was no longer in. There sue held him for a, while and then she left me alone with. HIM i said what you would expect somebody to say in such a, circumstance about love and, happiness and THEN i heard myself saying things about, gratitude gratitude to him for teaching me that in the face of, death the point is to know when to try and when to say. Enough and then he had taught me how to confront death and crisis and, urgency but with evenness and, practicality and to be able to, SAY i know you had a happy. Life then it seems like, that and not the fact that you had a happy life but tragically not a long. One it seemed like the happy life was all that mattered to. You this cardiologist and the nurse came back into the, room AND i, SAID i was, Ready and as the toggle was, TURNED i, SAID i knew that if there was a place for him to go, NOW i was confident he would be the first one they let. In AND i just hoped they'd let me visit him there, someday and THAT i hoped he would remember. US i, said good, night sweet prints and flights of angels sing thee to thy, rest and he was gone. Again and AS i had prayed when he, died he died in my. Arms he died in my arms. Twice there are some postscripts new since the first TIME i told you his. Story his cardiologists very solemnly and respectfully said that of those other international experts who had Reviewed mishu's, case only two out of a couple of dozen of them had actually ever seen and been able to study a small dog with TETROLOGY a, fellow And mishu might have one final blessing yet to bestow upon the rest of, us if they could keep and study his poor little. Heart and without, HESITATION i said, yes because in that INSTANT i saw him positioning his head On stevie's head and his back paws On rose's back, legs so that the three of them were cuddling, together whether they liked it or, not AND i, knew AS i had always, known that this truly was a dog who cared about other. Dogs the hospital wound up recalibrating some of the cameras they had in the hospital to photograph the smallest teeth in the smallest, dogs so they could get every imaginable image Of mishu's heart and maybe someday use them to fix this nightmare in some other. Dog and since SOMETIME i think in twenty twenty, Two mishu has been in the veterinary. Textbooks, moreover in a casual conversation with someone from that cardiology department at the animal hospital over the, summer he Mentioned. Mishu he recognized my name because Of, Mishu and we talked about this awful disease tetrology of, fellow and he said they had just months earlier in that hospital finally been able to successfully complete a surgery on a small dog who had that same fateful construction that Took meshu so. Young IF i remember what he told me, correctly they built this little dog a new. Aorta, Now i'm not crazy or arrogant enough to draw a straight line from letting them keep me shoes heart to that successful, surgery BUT i have no doubt that his heart continued the advance of knowledge of what science can do for cardiac patients and not just canine cardiac. Patients WHEN i first Got, stevie the fellow who literally handed her to me at the pet shop was Named. Jeffrey about seven years, LATER i Saw jeffrey, again same, shop and he said he had just gone back to work after months off out sick after heart. Surgery and he said they did some experimental stuff on, me and then he, laughed stuff they had tried out first on. Dogs isn't that? Amazing, well that's always the. Case you don't wait to see if the drugs. Work on dogs because their lives are so short, anyway and you don't wait to do the surgery because their lives are so short, anyway and so you find new ways for dogs and for. HUMANS i like to Think mishu will save other, dogs help save that one that the cardiologist, mentioned and save other kids. Too, Secondly mishu's parents had another litter late in the same year that he, died and their human was kind enough to offer me either of the Brothers mishu would never. Know each was eerily reminiscent of, him but, healthy so healthy that they were little. Devils there's no other way to describe. Them sweet. Innocent Little mishu was in some way sweet and innocent because he didn't have the strength to be a little devil like his brothers. Were they were menaces to my other three. DOGS i had each of them live a week with, us AND i would have been fine with Each they were great just with. Me but each of them bit ted in the, genitals and Then stevie in the, genitals And rose in the, genitals and one of them bit me in the. Genitals you got to draw a line. Somewhere they were. Crazy and the second, one REMEMBER i mentioned How misheu used to stand in his. Pen the second, One, snowy got into that same pen and managed to climb up the side of it and down the outside of it like An olympic. Gymnast they are now living happy lives as only dogs in other. Homes so When sue From Malty's rescue reached out again In june of twenty twenty two and, Said i've got another special, case fifteen year old perfect, health but he's got rotting teeth and, dementia his human got sick and she. Died who's going to adopt a fifteen year? OLD i was able to raise my, hand and that was when men. Age there's a third. PostScript i Got mishu's tattoo a month after he, died and his, pensive half smiling little face looks up at me from near the crook of my, elbow where he used to sit WHEN i would carry him around after one of those pre, feints and it is a remarkable. Likeness there's one guy in the village who can absolutely do a portrait of your dog on your. Arm to, me the tattoo means exactly what you would think it would. Mean it comforts me. Greatly it Means mishu is always with me and always will. Be and now with this being the week of this unwonted but no not tragic, Anniversary, MISHU i hope will also always be with THE i miss him to this. Day and After, mishu there was mine AND i miss him to this, day the seventeen year. Old now we Have kit the crazy. Puppy it's quite a. Heritage in any, Event thank you for, Listening thank you for remembering him with. Me most of Our countdown music was, arranged, produced and performed By Brian ray And John Phillips, chanel the musical directors Of, countdown and it was produced By Tko. Brothers Mister ray was on, guitars bass and. Drums Mister chanelle handled orchestration and. Keyboards our satiric and fifthy musical comments are by the best baseball stadium organist, Ever Nancy. Faust The olberman theme FROM espn, two written By Mitch Warren davis courtesy OF, Espn. Inc is the sports. Music other music arranged and performed by the Group No Horns, allowed including the interpretation Of Beethoven you are hearing here mine ouncer today is my Friend Kenny, main who will remind you that it tastes like. Chicken everything else, was as always my. Fault let's countdown for, today day three, thousand three hundred and. ONE i think that may be a typo three hundred and one Of america held. Hostage some typos are Really freudian and just one hundred and seventy million days another typo until the scheduled end Of trump's lame duck and lame brain term unless he is removed sooner By maga And, epstein or that pavement on his, hand or stuck escalator tail and, all or the MYSTERY. Mri the next scheduled countdown Is. Thursday until, Then I'm Keith. Alreman good, morning good, afternoon good, night and good. Luck countdown With Keith alreman is a production Of. iHeartRadio for more podcasts From, iHeartRadio visit The iHeartRadio, App Apple, podcasts or wherever you get your podcasts