Speaker 1: There was a few points, but I wanted to go back to the other point because it was very insightful. You said, marketing over advertisement.
Speaker 2: Yeah, publicity advertising, And that's.
Speaker 1: Something that's extremely important for anybody in business to understand because the thing it's like ten times more stickier if it comes organically as opposed to an AD, and it actually helps advertising as well, just to have more of a brand recognition.
Speaker 3: So now when you see an AD, now you're more likely to engage with that ad from that.
Speaker 1: So being that that's the case, what exactly is your strategy, like come on different podcast shows?
Speaker 3: Is it social media? Is it print? Is it just everything all wrapped in one.
Speaker 4: It's definitely a multi layered strategy that I've been taken with ninety three boys, I think to begin with, as I said, I've wanted to make sure we were the first, so that means certain things I had to push to the side so that I got in there first.
Speaker 2: Tyson was two weeks later, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: My claim as first black brand wouldn't have been true anymore. Mike Tyson Tyson two point zero. So we got into dispensaries right before Mike Tyson did. In Illinois being first, you know, really using these community initiatives obviously to uplift the people, but also to impress our brand identity, you know, on the mind of the Chicago consumer. My brand identity is that. So ultimately I was just transferring that into ninety three Boys. We did a campaign where we were giving away free gas. Gas prices was through the roof, and so we went to the gas station in the trenches and just like stood there asking people do you want gas? You know what I mean, and feeling people's tent and sent that around to the different platforms, you know, different pages on Instagram, so they could talk about ninety three Boys as opposed to just me screamed down your ear, like listen to me, We're dope, Like I'm like nah. Send it to a bunch of different people. Let them tell you that we're dope like we said. You know, that's publicity over advertisement, because at first in the budget was billboards planned, But through studying I learned that statistically billboards are actually more impactful for a largely established brand to just stay present in the mind of their consumers before a new venture, a new brand, you want other people telling your story for you. So definitely interviews and podcasts and genetics though, I mean, when you're talking about cannabis, it's like it's got to come down to weed. So that's a space in which we've just been doing a deep dive to really nail our genetic portfolio before even introducing new skills. Like I've learned a lot though in the past year. One thing I didn't know coming into it is that pre rolls are really the cream of the crop in cannabis. Super convenient, very convenient, and it's something that you don't buy from your weed man.
Speaker 2: Like your weed man ain't in a roll your weed for you. A couple of them will, but that's kind of we I have to get somebody to roll it for you.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean, Like it's a higher level of luck. Yeah, look, yeah, it's just it's just simple. It's easy as it's also a lower price point because taxes in cannabis are crazy. So you know, we've gotten too a space where like our pre rolls are like the highest selling skw in some stores, like across all the brands, and that's not even really geared towards the like the real heads, the.
Speaker 2: Real stone of smokers, dispenser is a different game.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: It's like, especially in Illinois, so you're a final smoker.
Speaker 4: That's for like just regular people, bro, Like that's one thing your people is like there are so many mothers and grandma's and just like coders and regular working people that really shop in the dispensaries like your weed snobs. Illinois is not there yet. The quality standard is not to that level. Like weed snobs that are my friends will go to LA and just like buy out Jungle Boys or something because it's a flex too, but none of them shop at dispensaries in Illinois. They probably go buy my shit to tell me or say they did, but it's like, I know, they don't shop in dispensaries, you know what I mean. I'm not even particularly focusing on them. Ultimately, I do want to onboard our community into.
Speaker 2: The dispensary space.
Speaker 4: That is one of my aims with this brand and with this movement, but I'm also not particularly concerned with it right now because there's so many people that don't even look like us or hang with people.
Speaker 3: That I've seen.
Speaker 4: It.
Speaker 5: It's like for that professional person who I mean, they might just go out on their break and like I got to take a couple of pulls. It's like I don't have time to take out. We roll it up put like you don't have to do it exactly. I mean, but I was just thinking as you were saying that the ten thousand dollars gas giveaway, I'm thinking about the double entendre there, like giving out gas.
Speaker 2: But you said gas is the word. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: So there's a double on tantras that that was the play.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I just want to nail the word gas into your mind. So when you think of ninety three boys, then you think gas, you think yellow.
Speaker 3: So we'll get yellow.
Speaker 4: Just chose it randomly, No, because at the gas station the labels for ninety three or eighty nine are yellow in Chicago at least yellow and black. So that's why I went with that color scheme. Like I would like to get to a point where I can do a billboard off the side of the road and all it says is a yellow screen with gas in black letters.
Speaker 2: You know, you just know what it is.
Speaker 3: It's like spre It's like supreme.
Speaker 5: It's even that it's like uh Berner. When you see that blue sea, you'll see.
Speaker 2: The Blue Sea and you don't need to see cooking.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: It's like obey, you know that's that.
Speaker 2: Was that was crazy? This isn't it?
Speaker 3: Like you know what I'm saying. But some things, you know, when you.
Speaker 4: I mean, like having a brand is so strong that you don't even have to put its name.
Speaker 1: It's like it's like all money in Yeah, you just see the logo and you know it's already synonymous with Nipsey Hsu and all money and in a variety of the different things I come along with it.
Speaker 4: But you spoke, you spoke about the verticals like Crenshaw, right, because that's not the name of the brand, but it's enough stuff. It's synonymous color. You see Crench knows that like that's about That's not just the street.
Speaker 2: That's it, you know what I mean exactly. M m m
Speaker 1: M mmmmm