Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong, Joe, Katty Armstrong and Decades and keep arm drawn.
Speaker 2: Why from studio ce sez he You're a dimly lit room. Were deep within the bowels of the Armstrong in getting communications compound and to kickoff on Thursday.
Speaker 3: We're under the tutelage of our general manager, Ernie Sanders.
Speaker 1: Ernie Sanders a surprise general manager today. That's right.
Speaker 4: I find myself surveying this country and seeing how frequently, including in New York the other day, young dopes fall for the traumise of.
Speaker 1: Socialism, and how old Bernie.
Speaker 4: I mean, he's got to be the negotiations with Father time because it's only a moment, it's only you know, a brief span of time before the US becomes France. If we keep going in this direction, so Bernie will be fully gratified.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Christ, several things I'm very excited about talking about today, and some days I come in I'm not too excited.
Speaker 1: I don't want to talk about anything. It's drudgery.
Speaker 4: We got to hit him with a cattle prod just to make him. He refuses until he just rapped the entire four hours.
Speaker 3: The company is just dragging words out of me because I'm contractually obligated. But today several things I'm very excited to talk about. I was just watching Pete Hegseeth is doing a little delio there in front of reporters. It seems very clear now that that whole preliminary leak about not much damage was absolutely a hit job from somebody for some reason. I mean, that seems one hundred clear now. Even the liberal networks are admitting as much. Right, Yeah, So what is that all about?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 3: You know, the usual somebody who hates Trump and thought that would further their cause somehow.
Speaker 1: I don't even understand what they thought would happen.
Speaker 3: I mean, didn't they know that the truth would come out within hours or days anyway?
Speaker 1: And what did you? I don't know. I have no idea.
Speaker 4: I think that story in and of itself is of minor significance. But what does it say about that person? What does it say about our politics? What does it say about our media? What does it say about our country?
Speaker 1: Yeah? That's what I mean.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And the enthusiasm of the media to run with it and everything like that. And that's what peg set's up there lecturing the press about. Is are any of you pritten any of the new stuff that's come out today, for instance, from a from from that same report and from others from other countries in the UN that have a much more positive assessment. And I don't think it's it's not partisan to say it'd bedive to end the program for Ran to get a nuclear weapon. Anyway, all kinds of different reports coming out as anybody as breathlessly reporting them as they did that initial you know, one word from some leaker with an agenda. Anyway, What that had me thinking about is I started reading this new book that I'm all excited about. I'm listening to it, but I don't know. I don't want to get bogged down and reading versus listening. But it's a trilogy from this guy named told that I'd never read before I realized I have a gap in my knowledge about the Pacific part of World War two.
Speaker 1: I should never.
Speaker 3: Read another word about the European War in Hitler, because I've read plenty, and spend more time on the Pacific part, because I don't think I've ever read a whole long book since I read some book about midway when I was in fifth grade.
Speaker 1: I don't think i've for whatever reason.
Speaker 3: You know, it's an entirely different war, really, And the point, the reason I'm bringing this up is this highly acclaimed.
Speaker 1: Book.
Speaker 3: I'm reading the third one first because I'm more interested in the end game. You're Okinawa, You're you know, dropping the bombs, all that sort of stuff. But he starts with FDR's relationship with the media there in his last term. And I've never come across this before. So the media turned on FDR hard when he decided to run for a third term.
Speaker 1: Why am I unaware of this information? But third or fourth? Third? Wow?
Speaker 3: Okay, so ninety percent of newspapers were against him running for a third term in America didn't endorse him because they thought it was awful.
Speaker 1: That he was running for a third term.
Speaker 3: He had had a glorious first two terms relationship with the media where he could basically tell them what they should print and when they were out of line and talked down to them and they would all chuckle along and go along with him because he was so popular in this and that. But when he decided to run for a third along with just you know, you get tired of people after a while. The media really turned on him and in that fourth term, and I should have grabbed the quotes. He sounded so much like Trump in the way he would blast the media for being un America, Unamerican, enemies of the country, traitors to their nation, printing nothing but lies. And you know when Trump says that sort of thing, it's introduced as a completely new thing nobody has ever done. We should all be scared to death of this authoritarian that bad mouths the free press.
Speaker 1: It's the most important thing we've gotten in America. Blah blah blah. FDR did it.
Speaker 3: Constantly their greatest hero. Yeah, and revelations like that. That's one of the best parts of being a history nut is realizing there is freaking nothing new under the sun, for one thing. And secondly, you wonder why anybody even takes the time to read write history because so few people read it or remember it.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 3: That's so those of us who do read it can be exasperated by the fact that the same old scams are tried.
Speaker 4: Over and over again and again, in the case of New York City recently successfully.
Speaker 3: But as I was listening hexeth bad mouth of the media. I thought, okay, this is going to be portrayed as the whole Trump so, you know, war on free speech or whatever. FDR was brutal on nothing but lies. He would name all the newspapers. Oh, there's that guy whose newspaper prints nothing but lies all the time.
Speaker 1: What do you want to lie about today? You know that sort of thing.
Speaker 4: Wow, yeah, I remember talking about years and years ago when uh, when my second third kids came along that you know, like kid number three would throw a fit and I'd be like, I've seen better than you.
Speaker 1: One of these.
Speaker 3: Ah, okay, fine, Well, and that's why it's so useful to study history. You start to recognize the patterns in the shapes you've seen this movie before. Is me individually or you individually or anybody who just heard me say that? But that is not what is filtered down through the years of the great hero FDR. I didn't know that practically every newspaper in America turned on him when he decided to run.
Speaker 1: For a third term. Yeah that's interesting. Yeah, it is.
Speaker 4: Well, so much of history, particularly filtered through education and your popular you know, news media and your pop history stuff all comes from the left left to.
Speaker 1: The center left.
Speaker 3: And what you know, this isn't a referendum on FDR. What kind of radio runs down? That's what I say. What kind of radio show would that be? But it's it's just acknowledging, well, just the way the favorite thing works. So because he was all about growing the government and giving people stuff as half a socialist or a three quarters socialist and is it revered throughout history and now or forget the whole You know, he broke one hundred and fifty year tradition of not running for more than third Well we'll ignore.
Speaker 4: That brand roughshot on the constitution, threatened to pack the courts, et cetera.
Speaker 1: And Trump wants to change the Supreme Court.
Speaker 3: Or lectures the media about being liars and triggers, which I don't like.
Speaker 1: But it's act. It's treated as it's something brand new. I tell you what.
Speaker 4: I am really impressed by Pete Hegsath when he goes at the media because he comes at them with facts and perspective and a really coherent argument. Yet so far really impressed with that because they do need shaming.
Speaker 1: They need serious shaming.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was a little concerned yesterday when the pushback was all about what are you saying?
Speaker 1: Those are brave pilots who doing a great job.
Speaker 3: Okay, you're arguing something different, and usually when somebody does that, you need to watch out. Your pushback is different than my complaint, right, My complaint is you didn't actually blow up four to OHO. Your pushback is I'm bad mouthing the pilots.
Speaker 4: No, I wasn't right right hey, By the way, on air meeting yesterday, there was an undercover FCC agent all right, kind of looking at me as I went about my yard work. So I think having failed to officially start the show, was it yesterday? Yeah, we best mind our p's and q's. I think it's the only time in our show's history. I'll have to go to the show historian. I think it's the only time we've ever not started the show officially.
Speaker 1: So that's a black mark on my record.
Speaker 3: I'm Jack Armstrong, He's Joe Getty on this it is How did it already get to be Thursday June twenty sixty or twenty twenty five?
Speaker 1: We are armstrong in getting we approve of this program.
Speaker 4: All right, then let's start officially according to FCC rules and regulations.
Speaker 1: Here we go at Mark say.
Speaker 5: Yes, good, you're not dancing, but that you've lost your lust for life. Of course inevitable remix, so of course somebody turned that into a song and the One More Thing podcast we can play it with the F bombs because it flows better.
Speaker 4: But yes, well, especially because you know as a musician, the F bomb is like the snare drum.
Speaker 1: I mean it is the frame, the rithmic frame of the song. Those bounds. Yeah, yeah, exactly. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think because it didn't start the show officially yesterday, that one goes in the books with an asterisk.
Speaker 1: It doesn't count toward any records or any thing like that. Right, very disappointing.
Speaker 3: I also want to talk about Mamdani or whatever his name is, who didn't pay enough attention to while he was running for mayor because nobody thought he was going to win until Monday, and he ended up winning and he's almost certainly going to be the mayor.
Speaker 1: Is that you hating communist Jack? How exciting? Is that what people like about him?
Speaker 3: Some people that's what they like about him, but I'm not sure that's what got him over the top. And I'm a little disappointed or or or pleased that I'm reading Mark Helprin's newsletter today and he apparently are you disappointed or pleased?
Speaker 1: Well figure it out.
Speaker 3: I was reading Mark Alpert's newsletter today and he has written something exactly what I've been thinking for like the last twenty four hours on this mom Donnie character and what might be going on here in the similarities between him and Trump. So we'll get to that a little bit later. I think it's pretty fascinating. And is the Democratic Party gonna go that direction or not?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that is going to be a battle Royale, I tell you what. Just as a quick aside, the whole isolationist maga versus interventionist that division I think is grossly exaggerated. The whole are we gonna go commie or not? Within the Democratic Party that battle is not exaggerated.
Speaker 1: Heck yeah, they.
Speaker 3: Actually have a chance of taking over the party. The isolationist Tucker wing is not going to take over the party.
Speaker 1: So yeah.
Speaker 3: Lots of good stuff on the way and Katie's headlines next to here. Among the things I want to discuss today is my thirteen year old Henry and I's conversation last night about me getting plastic surgery, which was very very jaunty HM and his opinions on it. Here's a headline for you. Before we get to Katie's headlines. The Iotola speaks, or at least maybe he does, but he put out a statement, I offer my congratulations on the victory over the fallacious Zionist regime.
Speaker 1: Yes, if you won, why are you hiding in a hole somewhere?
Speaker 4: It's just curious what would loss look like your book, dear mister Iotola, sir, exactly. Craziness, all right, so much to get to. Let's figure out who's reporting what it's lead story with Katie Green Katie, Well, you.
Speaker 6: Guys touched on this from CBS. Defense Secretary Pete Hegseth holds press conference on impact of strikes on Iran.
Speaker 3: There's all kinds of other intelligent assessments and including some from that same document that are much more accurate.
Speaker 1: I'm assuming talking about how much damage was done.
Speaker 4: A lot well in the IAEAS report, which is still preliminary obviously, but said, oh whack the be Jesus out home, I mean paraphrasing, but yeah, yeah, that early report was.
Speaker 1: It was ridiculous.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I didn't, I didn't see this because we were we were working yesterday. But Joe Scarborough said on MSNBC toward at the end of his show, apparently yesterday, I think we're being.
Speaker 1: Played here by a leaker. Yes, clearly.
Speaker 6: From the Associated Press, drone debris found in Ukraine indicates Russia is using new technology from Iran.
Speaker 3: Interesting, so they wouldn't help Iran, but Iran's helping them. Or maybe it's a hangover from before the attack. Yeah, definitely.
Speaker 6: From the Free Beacon, Mom Donnie, supporters celebrate win with cries of quote, globalize.
Speaker 3: The Antifada, Oh wow, I'm telling you care came out strongly in favor of Mamdanni and then happy about his victory.
Speaker 4: Is a fellow Muslim. They are absolutely tied to groups that are tied directly to terrorist organization.
Speaker 1: I missed out on how wealthy he and his wife are.
Speaker 3: They had their wedding, super swanky wedding in Dubai. Looking at pictures of it, I mean, wow, that's some socialist.
Speaker 4: He is the classic Trustafarian progressive. I mean, straight out of the book of cliches, super wealthy socialist.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: From Newsweek, China military unveils mosquito sized drones.
Speaker 1: For special missions. This is what Joe's been warning about.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, it's a mosquito size. Now it will be like, what's tiny flea sized?
Speaker 1: Soon?
Speaker 4: I mean you won't even be able to see them, and they will come in swarms and fly straight into your lungs and explode. Oh jeez, yeah, I'm telling you you unexploded lungs. Do you what the hells?
Speaker 1: That was a truth bomb? Who wants to tune into that on a radio?
Speaker 4: Shown off in your brain, not your lungs in this Okay, As you drive to work, realize China will soon have microscopic your owns that blow up your lungs. Have a nice day, Well, well you're napping. I'm building defenses against the microdrones.
Speaker 1: From NBC.
Speaker 6: Capitol police arrest dozens of people protesting medicaid cuts in Trump budget bill.
Speaker 1: At the Capitol. Did you say dozens dozen? About thirty three people are arrested.
Speaker 4: The giant scam that is medicaid money washing back and forth from the states and the Feds and the hospitals, and the phony taxes that then get redisc I think I've figured out how to explain it. It is one of the most expensive scam drains of taxpayer money I've ever witnessed. But there's just enough there that it's difficult to get people to understand it. The Republicans are trying to quash it in the Big Beautiful Bill, among other pretty good things I've read about. But again, it's just complicated enough. That's how they get away with the scam.
Speaker 6: From the New York Post North Korea to open tourist site week for foreign visitors.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's exciting. Looks like a beam dealing any posters off the walls USA.
Speaker 6: Today, Leanne Rhymes says she panicked after her teeth fell out on stage.
Speaker 1: I saw that Leon Rhymes' teeth fell out while she was singing.
Speaker 4: I'm guessing she has false teeth and it wasn't a spontaneous shedding of her natural chick lits, right, you guessed you.
Speaker 1: It's a good call.
Speaker 6: And finally the Babylon Bee defeated Cuomo.
Speaker 1: Left groping for answers.
Speaker 4: That's good, So you know this is a little bit good phrase of the day is spontaneous shedding of her chick lits. Hey, so rare we see this occasionally complete tooth little disengagement.
Speaker 1: Too much diet soda and it could happen to you. We have more news of the day on the way. I hope you can stay here. Armstrong and Getty and a stunning upset.
Speaker 7: Democratic Socialist Zoran Mamdanni won the Democratic MULA promo.
Speaker 1: Back in that. That's extraordinary. That's extraordinary.
Speaker 2: Mom.
Speaker 7: Donnie relied largely on volunteers and a relentlessly positive campaign based on issues that affect everyday New Yorkers like freezing the wrench, no cost childcare, and free buses.
Speaker 1: That's pretty good. That's pretty good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, crowd really into that. We're going to do a Mamdani joke off a little bit later. As all the late night hosts, most of them based in New York, had things to say about the new Socialists probably will be mayor of New York City, and I do want to talk about that phenomenon.
Speaker 1: It's really interesting. Uh oh.
Speaker 3: The other thing Hegzeth was legsuring the media about is uh giant historical thing happened yesterday and that all of NATO agreed to five percent of GDP committed toward defense. NATO as Ian bremer who could who disliked Trump a lot, said NATO is stronger than it has ever been.
Speaker 1: No, no, Trump was going to ruin NATO. It was gonna end it, it was gonna fall apart. Well I'm talking about that? Yeah, no kidding. Do you get tired of being wrong? I'm just curious.
Speaker 4: Oh, folks, it's time for a gender bending madness update.
Speaker 1: Very early in the.
Speaker 3: Show today called.
Speaker 1: The loco We're a brave.
Speaker 4: So much to get to, including one of the most eloquent defenses of women's sports I've yet come across.
Speaker 1: Fabulous stuff.
Speaker 3: But first this let me mention that today is the ten year anniversary of gay marriage becoming legal in the United States when they ran out of the Supreme Court and breathless reported that gay marriage was a thing now and how that transformed the gay rights movement into this whole trans thing which is a great piece in the New York Times about today and read that later.
Speaker 1: Wow. Interesting, Yeah, I haven't seen that.
Speaker 4: So on that theme, actually, Air Canada proudly announced and in the announcement from the cockpit along with the tweet.
Speaker 3: The pilot actually turned to the camera and said, all the letters we are doing our first ever.
Speaker 4: Now, let me get that one straight, because a few letters have been added to this one, our first ever two s LGBTQAI plus flight ever in Canada. If you don't get that.
Speaker 3: That fourth through fifteenth letter is to make you submit to it. The poor pilot is like, all right, this is gonna take a minute. All right, what's the matter with you?
Speaker 4: And interestingly, the lesbian writer who wrote this piece, I think it was Nelly Bowls for the Free Press said on this topic support for same sex marriages collapsing among Republicans according to a recent Gallup poll, and this chart says she translates the chart because it has declined pretty precipitously. Really, yeah, it has, and in somewhat among US adults. It's up among Democrats now. But she says, we were fine with a few letters, and then y'all just kept adding more. So now we're taking them all back. They've gone way, way, way too far in the radical gender theory thing. Anyway, Moving along, California found in violation of Title nine. In the clash with the Trump officials over transgender athletes, Trump administration has found the California Department of Education the state's high school Sports Federation violated civil rights laws by allowing transgender girls.
Speaker 1: The term you're looking for is boys.
Speaker 4: They're boys to compete in women's sports.
Speaker 1: Oh, that reminds me.
Speaker 4: Do we have the Brett Bear clip that I asked for? I apologize. I knew I wanted that for this and I forgot to tell you. Yeah, play that for me. Michael in Sacramento.
Speaker 8: As the Trump administration finds the California Education Department and the state's high school Sports Federation violated civil rights law by allowing transgender girls to compete on girls sports teams, the federal Education Department is proposing a resolution that would require California to bar transgenders from women's sports. It would also strip transgender athletes of records, titles.
Speaker 4: And awards, and if California doesn't come correct, they would lose their federal funding. The reason I asked for that clip is Brett's obvious discomfort and confusion and saying it bends transgender girls from being in girls' sports. No, Brett, the term you and your writers are looking for is boys or males or men. They're pretty well known and used terms with a commonly understood meaning. They've banned boys from competing in girls sports.
Speaker 1: I'm surprised.
Speaker 3: Fox is still too scared to say anything close to that they feel like the trans.
Speaker 1: Army will come after him.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've got a couple of theories on that. Number One, it could just be their younger writers are just so steeped in the idea that no, that's you don't call him a boy, that's a transgender girl, that they're afraid to use the obvious and correct terms. Either that or, as Mark Leibovich is brilliant, this town reminds us. Both sides of the isle are part of the same giant cocktail party, part of the same giant environment community in Washington, DC, and there's.
Speaker 1: A lot of going along to get them true.
Speaker 4: Anyway, I wanted to mention this before I get back into girls' sports, that there are the Breitbart was reporting, and I think they're quoting the Consumer Consumer Research Organization.
Speaker 1: That a bunch of.
Speaker 4: Nonprofit hospitals who have been banned by state laws from performing sex change experiments on children are continuing to do them. Tax exempt beneficiary receiving numerous funding streams and benefits from the federal government are continuing, in violation of law to commit these crimes against children.
Speaker 1: Wow, that is wild who are you doctors? Well?
Speaker 4: And one of the reasons I wanted to bring this up was they talk about the Cleveland Clinic, famous medical establishment which operates in other states as well as internationally. It's not just Ohio. It pulled in nearly sixteen billion dollars in revenue last year. And these sex change experiments are very, very profitable, especially in states where like California, where insurance has to pay for it, which is just obscene. But and they paid their CEO over seven million dollars. Don't be duped by the phrase not for profit or non profit.
Speaker 1: The profit is in the pay. Everybody makes huge pray pay.
Speaker 4: They just don't have, you know, extra money left over after It doesn't mean noble or charitable. Okay, Anyway, I wanted to get to this. This is written by Gene pegnon Girl Sports misogyny masquerading as empathy. There are truths in life and interrupt anytime you want, obviously, but this is very eloquent. There are truths in life that are objective, constant. They're not influenced by personal beliefs, the culture at large, or opinions. They are facts. Absolutes the earth orbits the sun, the heart pumps blood. All living organisms will one day die. A boy is a boy, a boy is a girl, a girl is a girl. A boy cannot be a girl. A boy who says he is a girl is still a boy. And two plus two will never equal five. Yet here we are face to face with the lunacy that we must all deny biological reality, and not only except the lie, we must participate in it.
Speaker 1: Those who refuse to let the lie go through them are bullied.
Speaker 4: The female athletes who state the obvious athlete is ridiculed and shamed. Women who demand safety by their refusal the x y chromosomes in their spaces are mocked by the males who donned the costume of their choosing. All will experience some form of character assassination, ridicule in the name of tolerance, bullying under the guise of compassion, misogyny masquerading as empathy.
Speaker 3: I keep thinking this is over, particularly in high school sports, but it continues.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: It reminds me, you know, speaking of World War II, of certain points in the war where the tide had been slowed, a great deal of the axis ons slot and the shape of the Allied victory had definitely formed, but there was still a hell of a lot of work to do, because like the access powers, the radical gender theory powers, they have some serious resources and capabilities education specifically, And as we've been discussing the media, one more chunk.
Speaker 1: That's a good point.
Speaker 3: I've been taking in a bunch of World War two stuff for some reason in the last couple of weeks. But in both Europe and in the Pacific, the writing on the wall that Okay, we're going to win happened years before the victory. I mean, it was clear and both sides knew the direction it was going, but it took a long time for it to play out, and.
Speaker 1: That just is the way things go, I guess.
Speaker 3: So it clearly the side of we're gonna end this whole dudes and girls.
Speaker 1: High school sports at some point, right, but it's going to.
Speaker 4: Take a while to get there, right and pushing radical gender theory back to the edges, which she's about to get into. And at the risk of abusing the metaphor, it's going to be very much like the war in the Pacific in that it will be fought island to island, school district to school district, college to college, stamping out this radical Marxist theory. Marxist Joe, what you say if you're not familiar with this, Here's where our sas gene gets to that point between memory holding, doublethink, new speak, and the clear instruction to ignore the evidence of your eyes and ears. We are witnessing the rights, safety, and language of women being erased. It's almost as if George Orwell was a time traveler. It's maddening. A man cannot feel like a woman for the same reason that he can't feel like an elephant.
Speaker 1: He isn't one.
Speaker 4: His perception of what it means to feel like can only be based on his own perceived cliches of what a woman is. Women are not just men with long hair, polished nails, wearing feminine clothing and makeup, adopting imagined girlish behavior like an actor playing a research role. Being female is not a costume or a creation of the imagine nation. But it is precisely from the imagination that gender ideology begins and she goes into the science of it. But one of the one of the key tenets of Marxism that Orwell wrote about in nineteen eighty four. In fact, it was The theme of the entire book is that you must erase history. You must take control of the language and change the meanings of words until people don't know what they are.
Speaker 1: And the only history.
Speaker 3: That's left, the only meaning that's left, the only truth that exists, is what the party tells you it is. And if you can get people, for instance, if you can get Riley Gaines and her teammates to look at a six foot four inch muscular man with a penis and testicle naked in a locker room and get them to say that is a woman, you have won the battles that big brother won in nineteen eighty four. Spoiler alert, it goes badly at the end. No, I just wasn't in the mood to hear P and T for some reason. Well, you need to wake the hell up, wake up and see the penis in the locker room. No, but seriously, on a serious, noteringe Katie needs to wake up to Michael yell at you next.
Speaker 6: If you object, I don't want to see the p in the locker room, though, seriously.
Speaker 4: If they can get you to look upon that site and say, yes, that's a woman, please don't hurt me. Please, don't end my career. Please don't push me aside from my social groups. Okay, that's a woman. They have you on your knees and they convince a lot of people through the compassion argument. Well listen, we don't want to be a transphobic or exclusionary or they might commit suicide for those of you who resist submitting to them. It's gender bending madness, folks, gender bending madness.
Speaker 3: So leaving town for a little bit, going on a little vacation, very excited that I've got the Simply Safe system set up.
Speaker 1: At my home.
Speaker 3: I mean, I got a dog sitter anyway, but just so the dog sitter will feel comfortable, the simply Safe sign outside letting people know, hey, we've got Ai powered cameras in this joint live monitoring agents detect suspicious activity around the property. If you're lurking, they're going to see you and they're going to talk to you. And you can get all of that for around a dollar a day with Simply Safe home security.
Speaker 4: It's called the Active Guard outdoor protection. It helps stop break ins before they happen. You got Ai powered cameras and those live monitoring agents. Jack was talking about and keeping an eye on your place, and the agents can even call the cops, turn on your spotlights, yell at the perpetrators. Rank number one in customer service by Newsweek in USA Today simply Safe Home Security Visit simply safe dot com slash armstrong to obtain to claim fifty percent off a new system with a professional monitoring plan.
Speaker 1: Get your first month free.
Speaker 4: That's fifty percent off simply safe dot com slash armstrong.
Speaker 1: There's no safe like simply say.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So, I want to talk a little bit about that new guy that's probably gonna be mayor in New York and what that means, not just for like the Democratic Party and socialism all that sort of stuff, just what it means for where we are as a country, politics wise, media wise, the way way we're going to do things from here on out, it would seem, and we all might as well just get used to it. It's just what are you gonna do, you know, learn to accept it. I guess that this is where we are. Lots of yes, yes, Joe, I'm just saying, let's okay, lots on the way on that point, and all kinds of other stuff. We've got mailbag next to stay tuned. I used to be a music disc jockey for years. Really enjoyed it a lot. It was very, very fun. I'm glad I went to talk radio direction with Joe, because there's no future in music radio but back in the day. But one time I was critiqued by a large market as being too cerebral. Got something very cerebral for you coming up, but it is so good. The Atlantic did a piece about the fiftieth anniversary of the movie Jaws, in which they wrote about how the Jaws.
Speaker 1: Portrayed class divisions in America. That's stung or something like that. What the way?
Speaker 3: Anyway, The best part is a bunch of right wing writers decided to take that in parody form about the fiftieth anniversary of Jaws and what are portrayed about America?
Speaker 1: And it's hilarious. It is cerebral, but it is hilarious. Christmas comes early. I'm so excited about this. I can't even tell you.
Speaker 4: Here's your freedom loving quote of the day. I couldn't exist at my I'm sorry, I couldn't resist it. Stop reading while you're talking, Joe, my hero hl Menkin in thinking about the well, the primary election, anyway of the communist dislamist in New York City Mencan's great quote. Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and does deserve to get it good and hard, and they're about to if this guy becomes mayor in New York, they're gonna get it good and hard. And as the Free Press has been reporting, great article out today, Uh, San Francisco asked for it and got it good and hard and are now sprinting in the other direction.
Speaker 1: But you got to fail on your own.
Speaker 3: I guess New York mail bag else no mail bag at Armstrong and Getty dot com. By the way, I'm reminded we have a smallest stack of great emails reacting to your screed about the nanny state and nannyism among private citizens.
Speaker 1: We ought to get to it some about the whole skateboard park thing. Yeah, to say exactly, it's a cry for liberty. Uh.
Speaker 4: Anyway to the correspondence, Frank right, So you can email us mail bag at Armstrong and Getty dot com on the topic of the boiled bison at a Yellowstone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, fell into one of the geyser's quote.
Speaker 4: Authorities not confirmed whether the bison's death was of accident or suicide. They're checking the bison's social media accounts.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what.
Speaker 3: It just fell off the bone. Though it was good eating, not bad. Yeah, yeah, good boiled bison, Rick Tea Wrights. Yesterday, you and Jack cannot understand why someone would be doing a touchdown dance if the USA did not take out Around's nuclear weapons. I offer up Augustine's view, where people will choose the lesser good over higher ones, even if it leads to their own demise. This includes willing one's own downfall, not out of ignorance, but out of a defiant freedom. Luther, Curekgard, even Freud developed philosophies as to why these people are damaging to the rest.
Speaker 1: I know very little about that, Rick, I know.
Speaker 3: Nothing about that, but I find out a fascinating area of study is that kind of the whole. I'd rather be right than happy, thing that human nature brings us sometimes.
Speaker 4: Well, not quite, but that's real close, Rick t speaking of being cerebral, great stuff, I'm going to dig into that.
Speaker 1: Familiar with that, Clay Rice.
Speaker 4: I just read the conversation on Polling regarding American's opinions on the US IRUN airstrike one to add by two cents.
Speaker 1: Thank you all.
Speaker 4: Are right when that there's a lot of when my guy does it, it's fine, but when your guy does it, it's bad on both sides.
Speaker 1: But I think there's something missing here.
Speaker 4: I think Democrats felt that the Iran nuclear missile crisis more or less solved by the nuclear deal that Obama pushed through. And I'm gonna paraphrase the rest. They resent it. They don't just dislike Trump, but they think all of this is unnecessary because of Obama's deal.
Speaker 1: And I would add to Clay's analysis.
Speaker 4: And the Trump derangement syndrome's you know, evil twin I think is Obama you know lionization syndrome, where people were so worshipful of Obama he could do no wrong.
Speaker 1: So there's a bit of that as well. Good point, Clay, Cool.
Speaker 3: We got to catch up on a whole bunch of stories. A bunch of more intelligence reports have come out about how much damage we did to those nuclear reactors, among other things. If you missed a segment or hour, get the podcast Strong and Getty on demand. Armstrong and Getty