Speaker 1: You just realized your business needed to hire someone yesterday. How can you find amazing candidates fast? Easy? Just use Indeed. Stop struggling to get your job posts seen on other job sites. With Indeed sponsored jobs, your post jumps to the top of the page for your relevant candidates, so you can reach the people you want faster. According to Indeed data, sponsored jobs posted directly on Indeed have forty five percent more applications than non sponsored jobs. Don't wait any longer, speed up your hiring right now with Indeed, and listeners of this show will get a seventy five dollars sponsored job credit to get your jobs more visibility at indeed dot com slash pod Katz thirteen. Just go to Indeed dot com slash pod Katz thirteen right now and support our show by saying you heard about Indeed on this podcast. Terms and conditions apply. Hiring Indeed is all you need.
Speaker 2: Is this what you came up with your value of money? Because I'm gonna let you explain it. I think it's brilliant. I actually tried to do a whole lesson on the value of money, but when I heard you speak about it, and it was like, YO, don't chase chase value, don't chase the things that buy value. Is this the time period.
Speaker 3: Where you come up with that theory or much later? Can you explain it there? Because people need to have that.
Speaker 4: The cost to make both of these is just about the same. You understand me, So what's the value of it? Now, we spend our whole lives chasing these things, but these.
Speaker 3: Are not the value.
Speaker 4: These things are what you utilize to exchange for things of value. But in our community we talked to chase the thing that buys value instead of actually chase value.
Speaker 3: Now, when you chase value, then.
Speaker 4: This chases you because this is meant to exchange for things of value. So it's like if a person goes and get more knowledge, that's to me the quickest way to increase your value, because all of a sudden, if you spent the next year, and let's say over that course of the year, you became a genius, said one particular subject.
Speaker 3: People will pay you for that. Why because you've increased your value.
Speaker 4: And now they have these bills. It's fee out money, which buys value. But then you also have to understand money in the sense of like, this is not the value at all. Right, Like, they don't have any intrinsic value. This means that it can go down to zero.
Speaker 3: Understand me.
Speaker 4: Something like gold, which or is not that much gold in the world, it has intrinsic value. It's it's value never going to go down to zero, you understand me. And so for me, I think about the intrinsic value in the human capital that each person has and your ability to consistently add value onto self. So the moment that I stopped trying to chase a goal of cash and things of that nature, and I said, well, let me just continue to add value and give value. Right, So more I give value, the more money a person has to give me. So it's the same thing as if I'm always worrying about like who has my money in their poets?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 4: Like if you surround it, like I live downtown and I know that there's millions of dollars around me in circulation.
Speaker 3: Now, how do I get into that flow of money? Understand me?
Speaker 4: What value can I add? So people start exchanging that money for my value. So like, right now, let's say if I told you about a course or a book that I had, all of a sudden, you go in your pocket and you give me some of your money because you just exchange it for value. But if I just say broke and I have one hundred dollars, that's not the same, understand you. Or if I'm around you and I'm just thinking like, man, I.
Speaker 3: Get some money. Understand me. Nah, I go straight for the value and only the value.
Speaker 4: So I don't chase money because when you chase value, money chases you, understand me. And it really goes to getting rid of your cognitive dissonance and your programming towards money and really just updating your mindset when it comes to money itself, like this is nothing Like cash is trash, you understand me. And even understanding that concept like having all your money leveraged in cash, really puts you at a big risk, especially as inflation rises and as the dollar decreases, and understanding the international monetary systems that we live in today, and those are not things that's taught in the average household of Black America.
Speaker 3: So, yeah, we chase too much cash instead of value.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's reminds me of Derek Falcon, one of our most famous alumnis for us at least, he's he's a legend when it comes down to your nation to change the whole situation. But what he said was he was like, stop lining yourself, stop lining your life up with bills, and start lining your life up with purpose. And it's like what you just said, like chase the purpose. And it's like even for us, it's like, you know, for us, we feel like we're providing value and we're doing purpose and we like doing what we're doing as opposed to's just like I'm chasing a bag. But the more you chase money, the more it's gonna run from you.
Speaker 3: Absolutely.
Speaker 4: I mean, you know for a fact that it's much harder to get interviews when you don't have that value already out there, your value proposition as this called understand mean, it's like that person may be too busy for you, why because time has a certain value on it. But when I can exchange my time for something to equal a greater value than cool, I mean, people hearting you up, understand me when you call it absolutely saying yes because that makes sense.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So that's exactly that's not that's pretty pretty accurate.
Speaker 5: So you talk about diversification, I'm interested to know is that's diversifying your investments to diversifying. Yeah, do you have a strategy for diversification?
Speaker 4: So with diversification, So let's let's speak directly on money then, right, So it's really about leveraging yourself, you understand me.
Speaker 3: So in this particular market that we live in.
Speaker 4: Now, you all know that inflation and your audience know because y'all be talking tout bringing that new to y'all understand that inflation is rise at three percent and we know that. Let's say, if the dollar was to go down, like really decline, you got all your cash holdings, all.
Speaker 3: Your money in cash, you understand me.
Speaker 4: Now, that means that you're at grave risk, you understand me, to lose it all. And this is really why we don't have any wealth in our community whatsoever. Because as my brother Chris Cole he speaks about this, you know, we think transactional base instead of purchasing power percentage base.
Speaker 3: So when you're.
Speaker 4: Talking about wealth, you're talking about having consistent purchasing power itself. Now, if the dollar decreases, then so does your purchase and power it decreases. So maybe I need to have some of my money leveraged in gold, right, because it's a dollar decrease and people lose faith in this dollar. Now they may have more faith in gold, or they may have more faith in treasury bonds. Understand me, now understanding that just aspect of thinking, which probably somebody who may be listening to this for the first time might not understand. Still that concept, like you really have to sort of get into it to start understanding stop thinking transactional. But for me, it's the same thing when it goes towards anything and diversification. Like, yes, I may have a book, but what a book sells decline? All right, Well maybe I can do speaking. Well, what if the speaking events decline? Understand me, where I can start doing teaching? Well, what if the teaching I got a product? Well, what about I can't do the product. Maybe I can build some moneys website like that skill set diversification for me. So for me, it's always keeping yourself leveraged so that your value never goes to zero. You minimize your risk at the same time, you understand meaning you can continue to have power.
Speaker 3: Or purchase and power on the marketplace.
Speaker 4: So with black folks, we should never always have our money in cash, and we should have a diversified portfolio. With different commodities and assets that we can leverage with and learning how to hedge them.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's interesting that you say that, because that's the same thing with us as far as like our revenue streams, like ping a, Ligia, we had a bunch of different revenue streams. Fortunately, because it's like live events was a big, a big one for us. And when COVID hit is like, we just doubled down on our content. We started doing different a lot of other stuff. But if we would have been relying solely on live events, we be screwed.
Speaker 3: It'd be real dark for us.
Speaker 4: But the beautiful thing, look, how many and this is one of those shameless things or people feel when they say, is that they're doing so well during the COVID nineteen period. And that's because some people didn't even realize that they were very leveraged for this time. You understand me that they did have a diversified portfolio at least mentally just through the skill set that they've required throughout time. Like they didn't realize that, oh, I would actually pivot very great during this time. But I look at you know, minimizing risks were more so thinking about what's.
Speaker 3: The worst that could happen. Like last year when.
Speaker 4: We were doing our tour, we were telling people that, you know, the stock market go be a bubble, things go bust, and people was asking, well.
Speaker 3: What would you do?
Speaker 4: And I just kept thinking last year I told them that twenty nineteen was a year of the keys. Twenty twenty is not really the year where you just start something. Twenty twenty was the year you already have something starting your building on it, you understand me. And those people who have something starting was building on it found themselves to have some of their best months, understand me, because they had skill sets that they can easily pivot and so when one thing went down, they put all of their energy and focus. Now they may income sources not working is another incorm source that they was able to maximize.
Speaker 2: Though, I think we should have you write our book. I mean really literally are telling our story. This is pretty good. Can we talk about products because I know and I thought it really interesting, right the Crown's product, Because I'm reading all the stuff about you and I'm like, technology, Yes, sir, where'd you.
Speaker 3: Get the interest in this?
Speaker 2: Because I know the Crown has the EMF technology Electromagnetic frequency I'll let you explain it. But where did you love an interest in peak for technology? When did this happen?
Speaker 3: Man, I couldn't tell you when that started. I've always loved technology.
Speaker 4: You understand me, like maybe it came from being a young stuff. And you know, we used to break down, Me and my younger brother used to break down like machine parts and batteries and magnets and things of that nature, and build like.
Speaker 3: We used to take the washing machines and build the race.
Speaker 4: Cars and things of that nature. You understand me, like we was real hands on when we was younger. And I just always love the concept of technology. I read the Tech Insiders and just the different magazines and keep.
Speaker 3: Up with what was to come at all times.
Speaker 4: But really for the crowns, you understand me, because the crown that I wear is symbols, and really that's the important part on it. The symbols are a subconscious language. You can't tell a symbol, no understand me. The same way if you see a Toyoda emblem, the or Coca Cola bottle, the messaging from every commercial that's been marketed to you, it's going to start playing. There's landscape that they've already took over in your head. And so the power with symbols is that you know they have the ability to spark this.
Speaker 3: Inner knowing in you. You understand me.
Speaker 4: When we see certain symbols that's universal. Our DNA, you understand me communicates with it. Now in the hoods of America. When you watch the movie Colors, it taught black people the propaganda of gang. You understand me and how to where wish Colors throw up different things.
Speaker 3: Understand me. It sparked that interest all across America.
Speaker 4: And I think about propaganda understand me in a way of the same way I think about design, Understand me. And I think about fashion as a particular technology that communicates who you are. Understand me, and so for me, I create products that communicate problems but create solutions. So when I think about EMF electromagnetic frequency protection, and I think about the five G stuff, Right like, everybody went crazy for the five G for a couple months, but we was a couple of years ahead just thinking about more. So not even just five G, because the five G implications go beyond what people think about the dangers and more. And so go about the Internet of Things and super surveillance and.
Speaker 3: All of that stuff.
Speaker 4: But when I think about any technology and the harmfulness that comes around it, how do you protect yourself? And then how do you communicate a problem without going into that conspiracy world?
Speaker 3: You understand me?
Speaker 4: Like I'd rather be like, look, I have EMF protections, and then they're like what I need that for? I was like, well, let me tell you some of the problems that have rise, you know what I mean. Chicago Tribune actually did a study on cell phone technology and say that it was actually over the allotted rate that cell phone should be admitted radiation. So you may have it in your pocket and it may me messing with your little swimmers. Understand I'm just saying, may be getting headaches and not know what it's for. So my way of first creating the solution and then bring the awareness to the problem. And so I said, well, let's combine fashion and tech.
Speaker 3: You understand me, Let's put this.
Speaker 4: Technology in there, because not only am I have you representing who you are, understand me when you walk in the room, but it's protecting your mind at the same time. So it's really like a quadruple dimension. Like these symbols resonate so that you can tap into that universal mindset. You represent that universal mindset by wearing them, and you protect that mind understand me all at the same time, and then we got augmented reality coming next.
Speaker 3: For the crowns. You know what I mean.
Speaker 5: There's a chip in the crown Yeah, what exactly.
Speaker 4: It's a small chip and it has composite minerals that's combined. And what that does is so for the dangerous radiation you understand me, it actually breaks down that into short waves so that it doesn't have the same effect that it normally would have if you had no protection around.
Speaker 2: This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding a professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to safe plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank brilliantly boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association member FDIC.
Speaker 3: Erners. What's up?
Speaker 2: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like the checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners, Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run, and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash euyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate, Let's Square handle the back end, so you can keep pushing your vision forward.
Speaker 6: Coach, the energy out there felt different. What changed for the team today?
Speaker 2: It was the new game day scratches from the California Lottery players, everything.
Speaker 3: Those games sent the team's energy through the roof.
Speaker 6: Are you saying it was the off field play that made the difference on the field.
Speaker 3: Hey, little play makes your day, and today it made the game. That's all for now, Coach.
Speaker 6: One more question play than new Los Angeles Chargers, San Francisco forty nine ers and Los Angeles Rams scratchers from the California Lottery. A little play can make your day. Peace made responsibily. Must be eighteen years or older to purchase late or claim whatsoever.
Speaker 3: Understand me?
Speaker 4: So and I don't just have the crowns. We got the gold Water and a multitude of other different things. Like we kind of go real scientific.
Speaker 3: I thought I saw the mask. Yeah we got the mask. Yeah, yeah, we'll be working.
Speaker 4: The gold Water is the family business, though, Like that's the one that I started with the family.
Speaker 3: The other one I started completely by myself.
Speaker 5: So what's what's the science behind the gold water?
Speaker 3: Like what's to deal with that? So we're born with zero point zero two percent.
Speaker 5: Of gold within our body, like physical goal, like physical like the actual goal that you're wearing.
Speaker 3: Yes, actual, real goal.
Speaker 4: So sciences had discovered like they're saying, Okay, why will we need gold? Why are we born with gold? Gold is one of those one hundred and two minerals that doctor Selby said that we need, right. And when you look at gold within the body, it's there for anti inflammation and it's also there for electricity within the nerves.
Speaker 3: Understand me. Now, gold is a heavy metal, so it's.
Speaker 4: A super conductive electricity. It's the only metal that doesn't rust. Now, ancient societies have been mining gold. It's been used as a money for over five thousand years and it's been mine for of one hundred thousand years. When you go into the deep sciences of the Ananaki or the Egyptians or even in the UK, and even today they utilize it in cancer and tumor radiation technology.
Speaker 3: And so the.
Speaker 4: Gold in your body because it has a bio availability, and you break down the gold, the only thing that's in there is dionized water and gold. You understaying people always asking them do I need to mix it?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: You just take it and you drink it, and so what it does for me is it increases hand eye coordination, mental acuity. Whi's one of the best things. I like lucid dreaming because some people always tell us they had their first dream in years. And it's funny like people that say it made me smarter, and we don't market it that way. But the side effect is this that you have the hippocampus area of brain which regulates moved memory and learning. Now, of course, after the age of twenty five, you understand me. Your neuroplasticity doesn't work the same way.
Speaker 3: And so when you.
Speaker 4: Drink it, especially if you drink it before you go to sleep, it's going to get you into that deep stage of sleep. By the way sleep, and so when you in that deep sleep, your brain actually secretes a fluid over the regions of your brain and it clears out neurotoxics, so you much clear throughout the day. Now, some people eat at the ten o'clock and it messes with that function. So sometime you wake up and your brain is a little foggy and things of that nature.
Speaker 3: You need a whole lot of coffee so you can. We know, some guys like that. Yeah, I mean, you know, especially in an entrepreneur world.
Speaker 4: I used to have I used to need coffee, like addicted to coffee. And that's one of the things that it actually does is it helped curve certain additions like coffee addictions, understand me and London, it was used.
Speaker 3: To curve alcoholism.
Speaker 4: But to my point though, the fact that when people go to sleep and they get into this deep sleep, they become much.
Speaker 3: More well rested, you understand me.
Speaker 4: Their brain is much clearer, so that move memory and learning is now facilitated to when they wake up they feel sharper understanding. They neurons are connected, so now their memory is increasing.
Speaker 3: Things of that nature. So now they talk about, oh I ain't got smarter, I'm more focused. Things of that nature.
Speaker 4: The average person doesn't get the correct amount of sleep, and when they do sleep, they don't sleep based on their biological function.
Speaker 3: They sleep based on their work time when they need to get up.
Speaker 5: No, it's actually very true, and it's something that especially for entrepreneurs because there's a lot of entrepreneurs that listen to ear your leisure and I'm even guilty of it myself, but you got to get a good night sleep. It's like your parents tell you that when you're a kid, but it's something that most people are sleep deprived. And not only does it affect your health, but it affects you your mental capacity. It affects everything, your mood, your mood swings and all kinds of stuff. And it's just like that's why there's a reason why, like pilots have to have a certain amount of rest time and like truckers have to have amount of rest because it's like your brain is not fully functioning at a high level if you're tired. That's like the easiest way to really explain it, Like your brain's not functioning at a high level when you're tired. So we can talk about business, but we also have to talk about health because if your health isn't dead, and that's a major part of health. Sure.
Speaker 2: I think one of the things you've said and you broke the word addiction, and I was like, yo, Obviously listening to you, I'm like, yo, that's brilliant. Right, Like you said you were addicted to production activity versus procrastination. When when did you get to this level of productivity? Was it like, you know what all money in I got it, this is me or nothing? Like how do we get to that level of consciousness?
Speaker 4: And thought, you know, it's been a journey of really learning myself. Understand me, Like, so I got a story of the first lazy person in history. Understand me, and the first lazy person in history. You gotta imagine it's two people and say they in Egypt and they building the pyramid.
Speaker 3: Understand me, and one of them just stopped me, like, you know what, Let's do.
Speaker 4: This tomorrow, and bro like, what's tomorrow? You're like, well, it's a time where we don't have to do it right now, but.
Speaker 3: We can do it later. And to me, that idea of tomorrow is for procrastinators. Understand me. It's for people that are lazy.
Speaker 4: And I remember when I felt like I was procrastinating and I wanted to get certain things done, and I actually took a course on how not to procrastinate. You understand me, Like that's the type of person I am, Like, I want to study self, understand me. So I started studying the science of procrastination. And so it's like, let's say that scientists had did a scan and a study on a person that procrastinates, and the task that they actually need to want to complete, And there was a correlation between pain and procrastination.
Speaker 3: You understand me that when a person thinks about a task that they don't want to do, it lights up the same.
Speaker 4: Signals in a brain that pain does. So performing that task would literally be painful for instead, they're like, you know what, I'll do that later, you understand me, Because it's too painful to go to that threshold. So that's why I consider procrastination the abortion clinic of genius. Understand me, like, instead of going through and birth in that thought, you are afraid of that pain. And there's a part when a woman gets pregnant to where she's about to give birth.
Speaker 3: It's called the crowning face. It's the most painful aspect of it, trying to push that baby out. Yeah, when she kind of want to retort a little bit like nah.
Speaker 4: But for entrepreneurs, you have the idea, understand me, and you have to go through that painful process of keeping that idea protected, doing the pregnancy of that idea, and then when it's really time for you to give birth to it, that's when you might procrastinate the most because that's when the fear comes like.
Speaker 3: Damn, what if I actually successful with this whatever it may be. Understand me.
Speaker 4: So a lot of people procrastinate and their genius never gets birth, that idea never comes to fruition. So for me, I think, especially after I fired my job, I just knew that it was all dependent on me.
Speaker 3: That there's no paycheck. I'm definitely not going back to a job.
Speaker 4: So I knew that whatever that parachute that has to open when you jump off that cliff, that I had to make that my work ethic understand me. So I find a way every single day to get something done.
Speaker 3: Understand me.
Speaker 4: And then doing something every day, I assure that I don't procrastinate.
Speaker 5: What's your what's your what's your your daily routine? Because I used to do lists. I don't know if you use it to do list, but like, because this is something that's like procrastination is a real big thing. It's something that's small in the scheme thing, but it's huge because it's like this stops people from actually doing anything, Like most people are procrastinating by nature. So like I said, for me, personally, I have a to do list and that kind of helps me. But even with that I don't always finish everything about to do this? So like, do you have like a set thing where I like, I'm not going to sleep like my man Spurgo, shout out to Spurgo. That's why God, he was like when he was just starting out T shirt, he was like eleven years old, telve years old. He was like he did he made it a point where he told his mom He's not going home until he got rid of every T shirt. So he didn't have an option of going home until he got rid of his T shirts. Like you know what I'm saying, So like, what's what's your what's your your method that you use for procrastination.
Speaker 4: It's interesting because I think I've gotten to a good mindset where I'm at and me, I don't put pressure on myself and it's than me. I more so have a big goal, right, and let's say I know what I need to get done throughout this week, and I'm more so make sure that every every single day I'm doing something towards that goal.
Speaker 3: And I more have a better.
Speaker 4: System of management understand me rather than just creating strict standards. So and management, especially in business terms, is and ministering your activities to get to set obligation and goals. So for me, every day I have to think how I'm going to manage myself. Do I focus on Goldwater today? Do I focus on nineteen Keys today? Do I focus on the politics of the world? Do I focus on the revolution?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 3: Which one?
Speaker 4: Am I giving my energy to understand me? Because I'm polymatic, my skill.
Speaker 3: Sets spanned in many different areas.
Speaker 4: So with doing that, you can find yourself, you know, spread pretty thin. And I try to make sure that I don't do that.
Speaker 3: I put things over my weeks understanding.
Speaker 4: Like this week we're doing the family business meeting, we're doing the gold Water. We were making sure that we're doing the branding and marketing the other week. You know what, we got to focus on the people understand me. I have to create the training regiments. We got to go out there and show them what's the time and what needs to happen during this time.
Speaker 3: Understand me.
Speaker 4: So it's more or so a system of management every day. But then in my book Paradigm Key's Solution based mind Reprogramming, I do outlet a regiment and win in the morning and throughout the day. You understand me and really, I take cold showers, and I've been doing that for about two years.
Speaker 3: And them cold showers.
Speaker 4: Is to remind you daily, yo, And they remind me of my goal because it's an incantation, like it's a physical thing that's also attached to your goal. Yeah, so when I wake up, I know it reminds me of what I'm doing it for.
Speaker 3: So now I'm thinking, like you took this cold shower, what you take it for? Understand me? Now, I got to think of a goal that I must complete. But it's true and.
Speaker 4: Tried and test it anytime that I win. The morning I wake up, I do my pushups. I get in some meditation before I touch this phone, so my brain not reactive. I take my goal water, I do my cold showers. I brust my teeth with the opposite hand. I may read. My mind is ready. I make my bed up. You understand me. I smile first thing when I get up. If I follow that regiment, understand me. My mind is looking for the next task. Understand because I'm already on your You're ready in that monster.
Speaker 5: Now you have to shock your system. I learned that early. I used to play basketball superstar Star. Now when I took ice bath and the ice bass for recovery. But it's also it shocks your system. And so if anybody knows, like you know coal, like I hate cold. We've been having this conversation all month. Everybody else loves cold for some reason. So, but but warm, warm temperatures kind of like relaxing and sousa And so I used to live in Hawaii and any island that you go to, people are more relaxed, laid back, don't worry, which is a good thing, but it's also kind of like it can if you it can kind of like make you to the point where you don't want to do anything because it's like, yeah, but when you when you shock your system, it's like cold, like you wake up. So I say that to say little things like that, you have to change your patterns. So like you said, like brush your teeth with.
Speaker 2: The opposuity, I'm in my mind, I'm like, I just want to know the reason for it.
Speaker 4: Well, when you do that, you stimulate the nerves selves, because now your brain is not operating from a program.
Speaker 3: It's operating outside the box of how.
Speaker 4: You normally program. You understand me, and so now those particular parts of your brain and strengthen and neual connections and neural activity up there.
Speaker 3: Understand me.
Speaker 4: So now you're breaking from your normal regiment. Like anything that you do, that's your routine. You don't have to think. Understand me.
Speaker 3: That's putting no pressure on yourself, no growth whatsoever. It's just a routine.
Speaker 4: Which is why you can become comfortable as an entrepreneur because you get used to a certain level. You understand me, and then that level there's no accomplishment in the maintenance of a level. That's just routine.
Speaker 3: Understand me. It's not until you want to go to another level.
Speaker 4: Now you got to grow. You understand me, and so it's about neural growth. You understand me, because now your brain has to think.
Speaker 3: You're using the opposite hand. Do I go up and down? Do I take you? Understand me? Now your brain is actually functioning for today.
Speaker 1: You just realized your business needed to hire someone yesterday. How can you find amazing candidates fast? Easy? Just use Indeed stop struggling to get your job posts seen on other job sites. With Indeed sponsored jobs, your post jumps to the top of the page for your relevant candidates, so you can reach the people you want faster. According to Indeed data, sponsored jobs posted directly on Indeed have forty five percent more applications than non sponsored jobs. Don't wait any longer, speed up your hiring right now with Indeed, and listeners of this show will get a seventy five dollars sponsored job credit to get your jobs more visibility at indeed dot com slash pod katz thirteen. Just go to Indeed dot com slash pod katz thirteen right now and support our show by saying you heard about Indeed on this podcast. Terms into mintions apply. Hiring Indeed is all you need