Speaker 1: What's up? Did your favorite hood? How this princess sixty Red come check me out on a Boulet kV podcast.
Speaker 2: Boulet CAV Show Special guests in here repping Saint Louis. We got Sexy Red, Yes.
Speaker 1: Beg sexy in the Beauty in the Hood, had this princess?
Speaker 2: What's what's going on? Uh? First of all, congratulations you've had quite the last few months with poundtown going absolutely crazy.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: It is Uh, it is a moment, it is it is. It reminds me, I don't even know what it reminds me of. It reminds me of like some two live cruise ship back of the day.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, I'm glad you compared it to this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like it's it's a pretty crazy record.
Speaker 1: Yeah, people saying freaknik and stuff. Yeah, I'm like, wow, though I don't understand. I don't know, Ritchie, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Uh. For you give me kind of like a little bit of your like a backstory, Like how, first of all, how long you've been rapping.
Speaker 1: I've been rapping for like four years now. It's probably finna be for yours, so.
Speaker 2: Kind of like right before the pandemic started.
Speaker 1: You, Yes, yes, yes, yes, right before and then that's when motherfuckers was stuck in the house, not just s making.
Speaker 2: Songs, and you were making songs? What what like? How'd you grow up? What were you doing before music?
Speaker 1: Before music? I was doing her. I used to be just selling shit, Like when I was young, I was a little Hudsley. I sell some candy, anything I could sell. But the last thing I was doing before I became famous or whatever was I was a hairstylist.
Speaker 2: So you were selling people's hair around Saint Louis.
Speaker 1: No, I was doing everybody her, like everybody her. I was the hood hot this hairstylist.
Speaker 2: Okay, so everybody would come to you and get their shit right.
Speaker 1: Everybody knew. I was like for real, like I was the one that did to her the right way. Like now my friends be calling me, like, man, I wish you still do her. Don't nobody do her like you? Like all my old clients, they still wish I did her. I was like.
Speaker 2: No, Now, so how do you get your hairstylists? If you're a hairstylist, you gotta like have a real you do your own shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I do my own.
Speaker 2: Oh that's fair.
Speaker 1: But sometimes when I have to get my hair done and I just don't got time. And they like sixty, you can't do your hair, you can't do everything. We gotta get somebody your heart. Then I'll just be like, all right, find me somebody.
Speaker 2: You have a ton of tattoos. Yeah, uh you you have your whole situations situated over there too. How painful was that?
Speaker 1: It didn't even hurt like I used to like paying when I was young. I got there a lot of these when I was young.
Speaker 2: Okay, what was the most painful tattoo? You have?
Speaker 1: My chest or my nick? The knick and the butt hurt too, cause it's like it makes you clinch your ass like like you it's like you're getting stabbed in the butt.
Speaker 2: Ooh.
Speaker 1: And I was like that the whole I was just clenching my ass.
Speaker 2: She's like, oh and this is new the sexy on the.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just got there on the Where was we? We was in Memphis, a little Memphis trip.
Speaker 2: You said, you know what, let me get another face tat. I love it.
Speaker 1: I love face tattoos.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you've kind of like.
Speaker 1: You know, look like you gotta knowing for real?
Speaker 2: I do you do? I got I got my wife's name right here.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's cue. My friend just got her baby daty name on her finger.
Speaker 2: And then I got I got stuff under my shirt beg my back tone.
Speaker 1: Day you do? Yeah? I got to see because I love do you?
Speaker 2: Yes? I want it hurts. I know the back hurts for sure. Yeah. They're kind of like I feel like you're kind of, you know, holding the flag for like sexual freedom and hip hop right now. You know what I'm saying, Like, Yeah, like I feel like there's not a lot of like, you know, we haven't seen a lot of artists who can kind of like embrace their sexuality in such a big way like you.
Speaker 1: Have and like embrace my sexuality.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, like I think I saw you on Instagram, like running through the adult bookstore. You know what I'm saying, Like, I forget what city you're in. Was it like the pornos store?
Speaker 1: No, When I was buying some stuff and I've seen the fan, I forget what it was. I think what it was, but I was like check her out tapping in with the adult bookstore. Yeah, I'm going to the porn uh convention is year?
Speaker 2: Are you excited?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I ain't booking or nothing, like, I ain't get booked. And I'm just saying, like if whatever convention they have and whatever city, I'm just gonna start by because I like shit like that.
Speaker 2: You gotta get booked at the av NS in Vegas.
Speaker 1: H what's it called? What they did? It? Miss stand for? The av is.
Speaker 2: The Adult Video Network Awards. It's like the Grammys of the of the porn industry.
Speaker 1: Somebody just was telling me about that.
Speaker 2: I want to They have rappers perform every year.
Speaker 1: They need to talk to me. They need to tap in, tap in, I want to come.
Speaker 2: What's the go to category for you in terms of porn?
Speaker 1: Of course ebony, but I like, no, I'm not gonna I ain't gonna say that. Ebony yeah, Abony, Yeah of course abony. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Are you like an avid watcher of exotic cinema? What they mean pornography?
Speaker 1: Like? Do I like to watch it?
Speaker 2: Like you hop on the hub porn hub? Yeah? Of course.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I got a little private private tab I'll go to sometimes.
Speaker 2: You always go private tap so your Internet history and all fucked up. Yeah, that is embarrassing when you forget to go private tab and then someone hops on your phone or they're like, oh, well.
Speaker 1: You forget that he's on the screen, click on the on the little browser pop up.
Speaker 2: Like I gotta happen on my laptop where I was about to start DJing a gig, and I like, I like, set you lie on the lifetime. I opened my screen and I'm like, oh, ship in the middle of the club.
Speaker 1: That'd be You'd be like did anybody see that on the side like just naked Nick?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's bad, yo, talk about you did to suck me. I remixed with my boy n Chopper, which that song just went gold. Shout out to the he tall you. Yeah, super nice guy. Whose idea was it to do the least thing? That was your idea? Yes, because you got a little flat for that.
Speaker 1: I know that's wrong. Y'all lame and wrong for that. He didn't do nothing wrong. Like they's all lame, I understand, But he really didn't do nothing wrong. He just was doing what I told him.
Speaker 2: That was all that You were like, look, I got this idea, You're gonna walk me.
Speaker 1: No, it wasn't even like that. No, it wasn't even like that. We just turned where I'm from, we turns the little baby were getting on the ground twerking, we getting on our knees, were doing all it, were doing splits flips all day, were going crazy. So I was we was already doing all that. We was on our knees working. Then I just said, pour my hair. She pour my hair. We're gonna work and walk.
Speaker 2: I like it.
Speaker 1: People get their hair pulled all the time, so I don't understand, Like what was don't That's why I didn't understand.
Speaker 2: There's an art to pulling hair though, what do you mean? Well, also listen, as somebody who's been with black women in my life, you're not supposed to pull the hair.
Speaker 1: Yeah. We were saying that too, because at first Suokie was like, nah, big no, we just got hurt can and we just got heard that, and I'm like, don't pull it too hard. That's why he just had it off, like just left. He had it loose, because I'm like, hold on, nigga, man, I just got don't pull my wig off. You're doing a little.
Speaker 2: Too much, doing a little too much. Yeah, for people who don't know, don't pull a black woman's hair to give you permission, don't.
Speaker 1: Yes. I had to tell him, yeah, and Sukie was like bitch. We just got to hurt him. I'm like beach, I'm like been, I rip his wig off.
Speaker 2: Tell me more because look, when I was growing up as a kid, the only thing I knew about Saint Louis was the country Grammar video with Nelly, and there was that shit looked lit as fuck. It was. I went to Saint Louis one time and it was it was dope, had a fun time. Yeah, it felt kind of like like old.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is they be saying. Everybody say like it's like, oh, like that's why I don't know. They say I dress old back in the day and stuff yelling.
Speaker 2: What's Saint Louis like? Because I think right now, obviously you're the biggest representation of Saint Louis and hip hop.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's like it is. Oh, it's like old fashioned. It's like we we bag dated, like we not. We see the new clothes, but we don't get to see that shit. Like I'm all's win got all. They kind of the goog to you and the Louis. We don't got it like this we got it, but it's gonna be a store that got like this seal it's some little Gucci shit in her some you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: There's not a Gucci store in Saint Louis. Really, hell no.
Speaker 1: It's not nothing like that, Like we don't. It's like we get our ship last. We really bag daddy years. Like I go to the new stores. They I see all the stuff they got. I'm like, we don't got we don't just like this. But they be saying, I just like that with my little track suits and stuff. You know, like I don't know, you have to see my little outfice every They be saying, I just like the little toothouts. But that's how that's how these I think. And we watch old movies like like shit like they're like a minister society boys in the hood. We watch old ship like that, like that's that's what come on our TVs. That's what we We're gonna say, what movie y'all want to watch it? And we're gonna name some shit like that type ship.
Speaker 2: So you guys aren't watching new movies and not for real.
Speaker 1: But if you do, you're gonna go to the movies to see it or you know, like you just ain't gonna see it.
Speaker 2: What about TV shows? What TV shows are you watching?
Speaker 1: They be watching power and stuff like that. You watch this ship. I don't really watch TV. I'll be on YouTube. But if I do watch TV, I watch word shit like I like this show Love at the lock Up. I like to watch Judge.
Speaker 2: Matthis, Judge Matthis.
Speaker 1: I like Judge Judy Coach.
Speaker 2: You like all the ship that you would watch when you did school, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Judge Lake, like, that's the kind of shit my anties used to watch when we was little and we had to stay stay at their house while we waiting on our people to come get us.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Rest in peace to Jerry Springer.
Speaker 1: Yes, Jerry Springer, Maury Marious legend. I like Steve Wilkos. I like all that.
Speaker 2: Kind of SHOOKI performed on Jerry Springer back in the day. I saw that. I said, I had no idea. I didn't even know they were having people perform on Jerry before he passed away. That shit crazy.
Speaker 1: You didn't know that.
Speaker 2: I did not know.
Speaker 1: It's a whole bunch of people that performed Jenny Jones.
Speaker 2: Back in the day. You used to have people perform, you remember Jenny Jones, Ricki Lake.
Speaker 1: Ricky Like, I heard of it, but I never seen it. Yeah, I heard people say Ricky Lake, but I don't know what it is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Ricky Lake is like she was, like I want to say she was before Jerry Springer. But yeah, when you were growing up, were you like a fan of the Saint Lunatics And when Nelly was doing it.
Speaker 1: Everybody was. They was what was popping in the city. You know, we're not used to the famous people.
Speaker 2: There was like Cheney, Ja Kwan, who else? I mean, missing anybody? I don't miss anybody.
Speaker 1: You missing some people.
Speaker 2: It's the Jims changing Low guy from Santa.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a lot of people from Saint Louis that you would have to sit back and be like, oh that is from Saint Louis. Like I forgot. They don't really be doing nothing no more. You know.
Speaker 2: Right now he does country, yeah something.
Speaker 1: I don't know what. Neil put it out.
Speaker 2: He put a country album out and now he's not. I think he's back with a shanty, which is a good look for him, great look for that. She's aged gracefully.
Speaker 1: Yes, I feel like she's looking younger.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she got she got some wild she got them pharreal jeans.
Speaker 1: You know, Okay, I saw like Pharrell still looked as signed from when I was little, exactly from when I was little. A lot of a lot of the lartists be looking at something from when I was little. I'd be like, like, sure, who you know? Sure what? Sure? I think her named Share, but I say sure.
Speaker 2: Share, oh ship share, you know what she was?
Speaker 1: She's first of all, they say she a vampire.
Speaker 2: When it comes to pharrel. I will say this, Black people and Asian people age the best white people. If your share and you're an old white lady, that's all money, that's all plastic surgery. That lady's got so much ship and her face, God bless her. She just did you see? She was dating like a young dude, Like like she was dating like a thirty five year old guy in the bay. Yeah. He was like he used to work with Tiger, like an an R. And they thought he was like trying to take her.
Speaker 1: From Okay, period, I'm not as right.
Speaker 2: They were supposed to get married and they they broke it off because she I think she felt like she might have been getting played play a little.
Speaker 1: Yeah, damn see, you'd be like, I'm young.
Speaker 2: I saw you. Your new record. The female Gucci Mane is fire thanks, appreciate what makes you the female Gucci? Man?
Speaker 1: This is what they be saying. I don't know. Asks the people. Let's ask the people, because I don't know that's what they say for. I ain't just calling myself that they be saying to They just say this so much. I just made a song about it. I'm not calling myself the female Gucci, but if that's what y'all want to say, because it just went like I heard the beat and I'm like, okay, female Gucci man, I just kept rapping.
Speaker 2: Do you know if Gucci's heard this record?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Did you like send it off to him? Like, hey man, I didn't know.
Speaker 1: I'm sure my fans didn't tags him with some people I didn't heard it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah. Are you the type of person if you're on the road because you've been getting bags running around performing everywhere, do you hit the local strip club to support the local talent?
Speaker 1: No, I'm not gonna I don't like strip clubs.
Speaker 2: Really, I don't what's wrong with that.
Speaker 1: I don't like clubs period. I ain't even gonna say I don't like strict club I don't like clubs.
Speaker 2: She's like, unless they're paying me, yes.
Speaker 1: Unless they playing me. But even when they do pay me, I'm gonna be honest. I don't like the club. If it's fun and y'all turn me up, then this different. But honestly, I don't like the club. I don't like when strippers be trying to dance on me and do all that unless I ask you don't just come over to me and see the money yet to come. Don't come sit on me. I don't want none of that. So I'm letting I know now.
Speaker 2: You would like to keep your money?
Speaker 1: No, not even that, just don't even come. Like if I approach you and I tell you like, yeah, that's different. But for you to just if you're showing love, that's cool, hey by, But I don't be. I don't know. I don't be with all it cause I don't like strip club. I don't like clubs period. I'm not I'm not friendly, but I fuk with whoever fuck with me. You know.
Speaker 2: Rather You're like, would you consider yourself a homebody? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I am.
Speaker 2: You be at the crib?
Speaker 1: Yeah I do, Yeah I do. I'll be chill. I used to be outside. Should I still get outside? But this when I want to right it ain't just like because I do it, I'll get paid to do it all the time.
Speaker 2: So it was just the best I saw you in. You were in Miami. Was it for spring break? That looked pretty wild?
Speaker 1: It was fun?
Speaker 2: How was that? You guys looked like it was like vintage spring break?
Speaker 1: That's why they was saying free meet. It was fun. It's fun, Yes, fun. I had them turned.
Speaker 2: We was outside, I mean you were literally outside. I want to say you were running around with no shirt on. Am I tripping?
Speaker 1: No? I had a bikini talk.
Speaker 2: Okay, maybe I'm tripping then I think I feel like I saw one of your blogs and I was like, is she got no shirt all day? We'll shout out to you. I would, but no, that wouldn't mean Yo, what up boot Black calv We got to stop the interview to tell you about our folks at my bookie. That's right, so many ways you can gamble with my bookie right now. Man. Of course, you got NBA playoffs, Western Conference Finals, Eastern Conference Finals. There set, I love Celtics first Lakers in the finals.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: You can sign up at my bookie dot a right now using that promo code Bootleg and get a very generous first deposit bonus. That's right. And they just got the craziest like revamp of the online casino. It's like a Las Vegas experience. If you play cards, blackjack, roulette, you shoot dice, whatever it is. They have like live dealers handling it for you wherever you're at. You could be at the airport and be playing fucking roulette on your phone. It's amazing. My Bookie dot ag sign up with that promo code Bootleg right now. You can been on sports, you could do slots, you could do blackjack, craps, whatever you're into. My Bookie dot Ag promo code Bootleg for that first deposit bonus, and it is a generous one. Also got to give a shout out to our family at King Palms. Shout out to King Palm man, if you only know about King Poms. There are a new sponsor on the Bootleg cap podcast and they got such a great product. The best thing about King Palms is it's all organic. Man, no tobacco in these raps. They're straight leafs. And the best thing about them is they got this product, their flavor turping tips. All right, you stuff them, what's your product? Do we got one here. We go on here, right, we got one right here, We got one right here. All right. You stuff this with your premium cannabis from Hardy in Las Vegas. All right, you smoke up, pinch that tip. You're gonna get a burst of flavor. Yeah, this is the energy drink flavor. We got peach, pineapple, we got watermelon wave. Also, don't forget the goddamn blue grapes, you know what I mean. And also, this is a tobacco free wrap. It's totally organic. It's literally a leaf let. Me show you what I mean. That is just a big ass leaf guys. All right, So what you could do is go to kingpom dot com. Weeds flying everywhere kingpom dot com promo code Bootleg, and you can get fifty percent off of whatever you order at kingpom dot com. And don't forget to check them out because they're everywhere. Your local smoke shop, your local liquor store, seven to eleven smoke the King Palm. All right, it's organic. It ain't like all that other bullshit. Y'all be fucking stuffing in your lungs, man, all right, Shout out to King Pomp qingpom dot com promo Coote bootleg right now, and it's actually promo co bootleg CAV Promo Coote bootleg CAV, not bootleg bootleg CAV qingpom dot com half off everything. Let's get back to the interview. Are you working on an album right now?
Speaker 1: Uh, I'm working. I got a lot of music. I'll just be working on songs. But it's so many good ones. We're trying to see which ones to put it on a little mix table.
Speaker 2: I'll drop like a mixtape because you've been putting singles out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't want to drop no album. I know they want me to drop an album, but I just want to start small and see what they do and then go crazy.
Speaker 2: Did you have any idea when you wrapped the Koochie Pink the Booty Whole Brown that there would be such a viral? No, Because I hear that ship all the time.
Speaker 1: It's it's such a it's like crack me up now because it's just like, y'all really fine. I laughed, like y'all really find this funny, and it just makes me sure. It didn't make me laugh at first because I'm like, I'm being dead serious.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like I have my boy pro Pane send me your shit, maybe like two months ago, and he was like, Yo, this ship is about to be huge.
Speaker 1: Really everybody was saying it.
Speaker 2: And then I heard the song and I was like, this is different, this ship is raw?
Speaker 1: How was different?
Speaker 2: It was just very it's very transparent song.
Speaker 1: Thank you're saying it's very transparent. Oh we missed, got to get it right.
Speaker 2: There it is. Yeah. And then like the line about trying to find your kid a new pappy just had me done.
Speaker 1: There was money people. Everybody was laughing, but I didn't think I was just raughing. I didn't know it was funny. Like I'll be just being really hilarious. Yeah, I'm just talking and then they be laughing. I'll be like what I say? What I say?
Speaker 2: Who's been like one of the celebrities that you saw like singing along your ship or posting your ship that you were like, WHOA, that's crazy, Like my song is that big? Like this person?
Speaker 1: I ain't gonna lie. I probably don't even remember now because it's just it's so many, so many of them. Now you you see it, I'd be surprised about all of them. For real, because I ain't know the song was gonna even I'm like, y'all really.
Speaker 2: Like these songs because it correct me. I form one of the Cardi B say something about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah everybody. When I say everybody, everybody name mama. That's why I'm shocked. So every time it's a new person, I'll just be like, that's crazy. It's just going all around.
Speaker 2: I feel like a Poundtown remix with Cardi B would be monumental.
Speaker 1: They were saying that it's a lot of people. That was like, it's a lot of people. I want to put on that. I don't know.
Speaker 2: How long do you want to put on it?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't want to name it.
Speaker 2: Nobody chopping it two like officially two remixes, have do like three or four.
Speaker 1: I might do something like that, or just put everybody on the same song.
Speaker 2: You could and just have it, you know, Trina would Trina would be dope.
Speaker 1: A lot of people. It's a lot of people.
Speaker 2: I could think of, who are some of the female rappers you grew up listening to that you've kind of con that you were influenced by.
Speaker 1: I used to listen to training. Everybody used to listen to Nikki. Everybody used to who else what other females. I ain't gonna lie I like music, so it is nobody pacific like, but Trainer definitely was on my training. Nikki was definitely on my m P three player downloaded. And my mom used to hear that.
Speaker 2: She used to be like, you just took us back the m P three player.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's why I'm saying, Like when I used to listen to music and she used to download, she like that I used to download Boosy Webby, all the Boosy and Webby music.
Speaker 2: Have you met boy yet?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I met him, okay, because I always tell people when you meet him, he's he doesn't disappoint What do you mean by because you know, you'll see sometimes you meet famous people that you like, yeah, he cool, and they'll be like this guy was a dick or he's not like how you meet and he's like exactly who you think.
Speaker 1: He is, Yeah, boozy cool. I met him. He was like when I met him, I was with Suki and she brought me to his house. He was having a little party and him is Suki cool. So I was with her and shit, and then he was like don't never take your glasses off. Keep on them fucking glasses.
Speaker 2: It's a nice I feel like, Yeah, I feel like the glasses, like are dope.
Speaker 1: I like the glasses. Yeah, I like my little glasses.
Speaker 2: You need them to see?
Speaker 1: Yes, I can't see. I'm blind for real, Damn. Yes, I was mad when I lost them. I lost my glasses before and I couldnt see. Like, but I feel like you could tell I can't see because you can tell when people need glasses. You see it, like, I don't fit. Do you need glasses? No?
Speaker 2: My mom, I grew up with my mom and my grandmother were like blind to so.
Speaker 1: You don't need them.
Speaker 2: No, I don't.
Speaker 1: I'm fine, That's what I'm saying. Like your eyes wide open. I was gonna say, you don't look like you need them, Okay, I don't, but I didn't seen people in their eyes. You know how somebody eyes be squinting and they look like they trying to see. You can tell like they need them. Like that's how my eyes. My eyes be a little low when I don't got my glasses.
Speaker 2: Do you feel like when your first record that like really takes off nationally? It is poundtown. You gotta kind of follow up like more kind of like like I'm.
Speaker 1: Gonna just keep doing what I do because if you try to put too much pressure on it and hurting you and try to be like oh he gotta hell, You're gonna stretch yourself out. So I'm gonna just keep doing. I'll do drop that she and whatever ya.
Speaker 2: I like about the Female Gucci main record cause I feel like it's like a different type of record and it's it's hard.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is different from Poundtown. I just be dropping my songs how I feel like dropping them, like I don't be knowing which one I gonna take off. It's just half of the fans feeling. And then but since Poundtown out, now my music being getting a.
Speaker 2: Lot of all the other songs that beginning love Yeah, even.
Speaker 1: My new ones. Like everybody been seeing what's going on and they like, oh she she tight. She got different little categories.
Speaker 2: Yo, How crazy is Saint Louis? Because every time like the Most Dangerous Cities in America list like comes out, I feel like Saint Louis is always in the top like two or three.
Speaker 1: It be number one. Sometimes yeah it's number one, sometimes it is number two. It's dangerous because people is out there. You can everybody can carry a gun. Yeah, and you could be a kid and have a gun. Motherfug's gonna be selling guns to kids. They do seal guns to kids. He'd be like kids with guns.
Speaker 2: Like.
Speaker 1: It was just some stuff that happened a minute ago. The girl and her friend or her cousin, they was in the bathroom playing with a gun and she accidentally shot him in the back of the head because they was playing with the gun, and then she killed herself on a live video. She it was sad, but I'm just like, see, that's the only one my saying growing up in Saint Louis. Honestly, how would your kidd how does he he too?
Speaker 2: Two years old? Yes? Yes? How is it? Is it hard to, like, you know, juggle being a superstar rapper and being a mom of a two year old.
Speaker 1: Yes, it is hard because I'd be missing him sometimes I gotta be away from him for a couple of days at a time, and then I see him a week week at a time, two weeks at a time.
Speaker 2: He's talking with a kid.
Speaker 1: Grandma, Yeah, the grannies and my baby Diddy used to help before he got locked up.
Speaker 2: I have helped Baby Dadd's incarcerated. Yeah, are you guys cordial?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Cool as fuck. That's my nigga. Like we still cool?
Speaker 2: Is he like, like, are you waiting for him to get out? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah when he get out, like you talking about for us to be together?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: No when he like before he got locked up, he was a hoe and was talking to other people. But he still comes beIN night at my house. He still is cool. Right, We wasn't fucking know, we just was real cool.
Speaker 2: You guys are friends.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Me and my baby Dady friends before anything.
Speaker 2: Is he like, I have any idea how big you are? Right now?
Speaker 1: He know now? And he shocked because he see, he said, people in jail be singing all my songs, and you know it's people in jail with phones.
Speaker 2: Yo, what imagine a bunch of men in jail singing Poundtown? They do big pause they do, though, he said, Yo, imagine a bunch of grown ass men talking about Poundtown. I don't want to hear that in jail.
Speaker 1: And they play it on the radio though, so he gonna hear it on the radio access it'd be on a radio in jail.
Speaker 2: He don't that would be the soundtrack I don't want in the men's prison.
Speaker 1: No, he said, it's a gay boy. And there he said, the boy walking around downtown, just left Poundtown.
Speaker 2: And he's probably actually just left the shower.
Speaker 1: He said. He acting like he said, he rapping like me. He said, he trying to change his voice to sound like how I talk. Wow, it's so funny.
Speaker 2: That's so funny.
Speaker 1: And then when I was on the phone with him, we was on the phone, he was already telling me about it. I started hearing him in the background. I said, is that him? And he started laughing. He was like, yeah, he just be in his cell, just hollering my lyrics all that.
Speaker 2: That's so funny. Is that a sell made?
Speaker 1: No? Hell fuck no, no, he said, he'd be hollering from all the way down the hall, Poundtown.
Speaker 2: So like, that's it's gonna be pretty dope to be your baby daddy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he said, no, he don't. He don't They know he my baby daddy now because they're watching all my old videos and they see who he is. He said, They coming up to Tim and jail saying is you is you sexy red baby like? And he but he not, Yeah, this is my baby mother. He don't be he not like that.
Speaker 2: Did your son is he like in the like you know my kids are young and they're on YouTube a lot.
Speaker 1: No, Mystling, he don't know about YouTube. He too well, he be on YouTube. He's bad ass. He'd be watching kids.
Speaker 2: She don't yeh like the kids Like some of those kids channels are crazy. Ryan's toy review. There's this Asian kid who just opens toys and like makes millions and millions of dollars like just anything literally.
Speaker 1: Bad toys, no good toys, like you know, like I think he'd be having six no send anything.
Speaker 2: No, it's a little kid and he just reviews toys with his dad.
Speaker 1: That's so cute and he can't do something like that. You would go crazy if.
Speaker 2: You start a YouTube channel doing that or TikTok. You're fucking paid.
Speaker 1: Oh you think so just opening toys ya, because he gets.
Speaker 2: Toys all day, just open them and reviewing.
Speaker 1: And people gonna be one to see him ship and you.
Speaker 2: Just be yourself for real.
Speaker 1: Yes, because when we be opening them, Mystling be excited. He'd be like I'd be like, yeah, you got your toys. I'm like, how we gonna put this ship together, like.
Speaker 2: How the fun we've been, Oh, that's going viral.
Speaker 1: We'd be sitting out putting the shit together millions if you and he'd be so excited, he'd be excited like, yeah you're going you're going up with that all right? Cinema?
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah yeah, shot out to your kid. Yeah yeah, he.
Speaker 1: Loved his ship. He's so spoiled. He loved new sheep.
Speaker 2: Every time you come home, you bring him some new ship like I've been going to or three days. Yeah, I got you, you know I do.
Speaker 1: Of course, I'll be yall. I think about them all day. So I'm out. If I'm getting myself some clothes, I'll be like, hold on, they got kids shit in here? Any store? I go see if they got kids shipping for myself?
Speaker 2: Are you gonna do anything for yourself for Mother's Day or for your mom?
Speaker 1: I'm not really celebrating it for real. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Do you like because mom has been helping out? You you know, maybe take my day or something?
Speaker 1: Of course, Yeah that's a good idea too. I should plants a small day. But I gotta see who gonna keep the kids.
Speaker 2: You say you don't want your kid growing up in Saint Louis. You're planning on leaving, Yeah, I do.
Speaker 1: I ain't gonna lie because at first I was gonna stay, but they be hating too bad, and I ain't know it was gonna get like how it is because I'm thinking I could get real, but this when I wasn't as we as I am. Now, I think I get real big and stay where I'm at, But I see y'all can't. I wasn't gonna be able to do that because now I'm where I you know what I'm saying, I'm getting bigger and I see what's going on.
Speaker 2: Yeah. They say, like you get more hate from where you're from anywhere else? You do?
Speaker 1: I do. When I say they be hating so bad, I mean it's crazy.
Speaker 2: I'd be like, I don't know many people, Like I mean, obviously Atlanta, you'd want to stay in Atlanta if you're from Atlanta, because it's Atlanta. But I feel like everybody else, like from like random cities, Like I don't know anybody from Baton Rouge to stay in Baton Rouge.
Speaker 1: Yeah, type shit.
Speaker 2: I give what you saying Atlanta, Bans and Miami.
Speaker 1: Like yeah, yeah, I give what you're saying, yeah, most of us always yeah, move out because it's where you're from. They be heading the most because they be feeling like, how come it ain't them? How come her? Right?
Speaker 2: So that is how it goes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So they're not gonna support.
Speaker 2: It because make towntown Okay, But I've been doing this ship.
Speaker 1: That's why they mad because they like, she's steady, this bitch steady doing going viral, doing this this. I don't know. I just always go. I just be doing this.
Speaker 2: Gotta stop the interview real quick to tell you about our family at blue Chew. Baby. That's right, it's getting hot outside. You know what that means, Fellas you're about to go get that dick wet. You know what I'm saying. It might as well be really hard. It might as well be as hard as it could possibly be. And with blue Choo, you will achieve such hardness. All right. It's seriously amazing. And the best part about blue Choo is you can find out if it works. Don't just take my word for it. They're gonna give you a month supply for free. Go to blue choo dot com. Use that promo code Bootleg get a month supply for free bluetoo dot com promo code Bootleg. Now it's the same active ingredient as Viagra and cialis, minus the awkward doctor appointment. You do not have to go see some old dude and tell them about your erectile dysfunction issues in person, because that's a fucking awkward conversation. Bruh. All you gotta do is go to blue choo dot com right now, use the promo code Bootleg. They're gonna get you hooked up with a month of supply for free. You just gotta pay five dollars in shipping. No awkward doctor's appointments, same active ingredient as viagra and sialysts. Plus they got the blue Choo Mint. It's a chewable it's great, tastes like mint. It's also the same active ingredient as Levitra. So summertimes coming, fellas, you don't want to underperform, make sure your dick is rocked up, baby, All right, go to bluechoo dot com use the promo code bootleg. Hey man, it works.
Speaker 1: What do you want from me?
Speaker 2: It fucking works. Everyone should have a little blue Choo in case of an emergency. You might have an emergency. You need a Papa Blue Choo chew it. It's a chewable, you know what I mean. Anyway, also got to shout out to our family at odds Socks. Don't forget go to odd socksoficial dot com promo code bootleg save twenty percent off. Man, they got the underwear that they just dropped last year. That's amazing. So not only do you get the most comfortable socks in the world, but you can also get the most comfortable with draws in the world. All the crazy licenses. They gotta have baked socks. They just announced their has Burro collection, which is crazy because that means you're gonna get Monopoly socks, Transformer socks, Power Ranger socks. So much shit going with odd Socks. Plus, they got the odd Socks Basics, my favorite. This is why I wear every day. I wear the Basics because they're the most comfortable socks I've ever put on my fucking feet. So experience the most comfortable socks in the world with me. Odd socksoficial dot com promo code bootleg save twenty percent off. Shout out to odd Socks. Let's get back to the interview. Have any of the Saint Louis og rappers reached out like have you got a DM from Chingy No? No, no, But.
Speaker 1: Didn't rot me before. Somebody didn't rob me before, Jibs wrote me before Jibs. A couple of people didn't roll me, but not Louis de Man, Louis Viata Man him. Yeah, Louis Viata Man. It's called do your own dance. They used to this.
Speaker 2: Do you know who Smino is? He's from He's dope, He's from Saint Louis.
Speaker 1: I mean I heard of him.
Speaker 2: He'd be working with like j Cole and like, uh, he's fire. He'd sing song, he sings and raps. He's fire. You should tap in. That would be kind of a random collapse. Be Casemino's popping. He just had line a big tour like he's he's.
Speaker 1: I heard about him. But where I'm from, like where we don't listen to stuff like that.
Speaker 2: Okay, give me an idea of what because for people who don't know, when you go to Saint Louis, it's borders Illinois and there's East Saint Louis, which is like, by all accounts, supposed to be kind of like a pretty you know, serious place to go. Yeah, East Saint Louis so well, so what is there like a rivalry between like Saint Louis, Missouri and East St.
Speaker 1: Louis. Yes, they don't like people from the East Side. Interesting, it's like the east Side beefing with us. I don't know, well we beefing with them. They just be sneak dish and like they even be trying to act like they disclaiming me and say I'm from the east Side. That's got Saint Louis. They try to be funny and say she liked it. They'd be like, oh nah, she from the east Side. Like that's when you just like, oh, bitch, fuck you.
Speaker 2: Okay, do you grow up ever watching the Saint Louis Cardinals? You have the logo on your face. I don't know if you like, did you grow up watching Mark McGuire out of Pool Holder anybody?
Speaker 1: I just really love my CD though, even though they's some fucking headers and they hate me.
Speaker 2: I love what I am.
Speaker 1: I love who I am. Like if I ain't come from Saint Louis and I came from somewhere else, I probably wouldn't be me. You know what, I'm saying for sure because I'm a product of my environment and I'm happy with who I am.
Speaker 2: So okay, So what's coming next for you? More music?
Speaker 1: Yes, more music? Fuck with me, go fuck with my old music. I've been there, I've been hard.
Speaker 2: Uh Poundtown remix? Have you gotten any verses for it yet?
Speaker 1: No? I mean yes, I think j T was. JT was saying she was gonna put a.
Speaker 2: Little verse on oh JT remix.
Speaker 1: N it's a lot of people that say that they want to put some verses on that, and people been remixing it thyrself, like just taking the song and making their own little version of Poundtown. I've been seeing a.
Speaker 2: Lot of real Poundtown remix with JT on the way.
Speaker 1: No, I don't know who's gonna be on her. Everybody just saying like they gonna put verses on her. I might do like a lot of a lot of don't put together type shit because it's so many Did I want own her?
Speaker 2: What dude?
Speaker 1: I can't just pick on?
Speaker 2: Did you put a dude on the Poundtown remix?
Speaker 1: And who? That's what I want. I want some niggas on that for show for so like, because I'm already talking about Poundtown. I need a nigga to come on that and say, you know, do his part and say what he wanted to say.
Speaker 2: I said, what if you put Saucy Santana on the Poundtown remix?
Speaker 1: He did his arm remix to.
Speaker 2: I didn't see that you did. I didn't know. He's a great guy, though.
Speaker 1: I want to say, you can I sell you?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Please?
Speaker 1: I love you?
Speaker 2: Do you with That's one of my favorite interviews I've ever done.
Speaker 1: Okay, Perry, I'm.
Speaker 2: Glad he's such a nice guy.
Speaker 1: That's what's up. Let me go to it.
Speaker 2: I just feel like the Poundtown with the gay rapper would be firing right period. The dudes in jail would love it.
Speaker 1: I don't know about all dudes or.
Speaker 2: The guy you were talking about, the gay dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh god. But I love the gay community. The gay community love me.
Speaker 2: How they embraced you.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, they fuck with me. They've been loving me.
Speaker 2: I feel like, you know, if you have the gay audience and hip hop, you're fucking lit like Trina, Like gay people love treating the little kid. They love Nikki.
Speaker 1: I got all the audiences this thing. I got the emo bitches, emo niggas. What is the bitch Emo Beach is like a like a rock star beach. I like shit like that, like the gothic the wordos. I like that kind of shit too, because I'm like a little hood Emo Beach, Like, you know, I got the little urs I like in anime, anime, whatever however you said. I think it's anime, but I'll be seeing people say anime.
Speaker 2: It's definitely anime.
Speaker 1: It's anime. I like, Ani, what anime do you like?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What's your name?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I like I just like to dress like. I like the way you can get a costplay costume. Like I like to get the costumes. Like I didn't dress up like Spider Man before. I be just wearing carriers. I could word it. I had some bloody.
Speaker 2: Ears, you know, Like, I just like, do you like to dress up and like the costumes? Have you ever been to like a comic con?
Speaker 1: But I want to go? I would turn the up in her. I want to go.
Speaker 2: She never watched like Dragon Ball Zer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I used to watch Pokemon.
Speaker 2: Pokemon is great.
Speaker 1: I love Pokemon. Everybody did I think everybody did you used to watch Pokemon?
Speaker 2: Everybody used to legendary?
Speaker 1: Yeah, period. Oh god, I used to watch a lot of this shit back in the day when I was little. I watched it today. I like cartoon.
Speaker 2: Do you like rock music? You say you're kind of like a Do you like some rock?
Speaker 1: I like all kind of stuff. I'm weird, like I like stuff people think I wouldn't even like, like people like, oh you you like that. But I got the emo Beaches. I got the niggas, the hood niggas. I got the beaches. I like niggas. Be straight listen to my music, you know what I'm saying. So I got the niggas, the beaches, the gay people, everybody, all the categories spoke. Even the white people. Don't fuck with me. The whites, the whites, white, the quite, the Quites fuck with me.
Speaker 2: The Quites shout out to the quits.
Speaker 1: The Quites. I fuck with the Qwites. The Caucasians. I love y'all. I do. I love Caucasians. They funny thank you.
Speaker 2: Anyway. Well, look, I can't wait to hear the thank you. The new music sounds like no, look, okay, let me see.
Speaker 1: Look. I mean like, yeah, yeah, you know, not too.
Speaker 2: He said, I'm pregnant.
Speaker 1: I'm pregnant.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's great, that's hey. Did you see this? Clipton went viral recently of I think her name is Ebony. She was she was She got asked if she would ever date a bus driver, and she said she would only date a bus driver if he owned the bus. And there's like all this like, uh, I wouldn't say outrage, but people were kind of mad that she was essentially saying that, you know, she wouldn't date anybody unless they had something like real going on.
Speaker 1: That's her preference. They can't be mad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, would you would you date a bus driver or would you get someone who made less money.
Speaker 1: Than you I have? That's how it go to me, Like, I mean, I'm regular. No, I'm just getting some money. I'm still regular to me. They say I'm famous, but I feel like I'm regular. Like I be talking to people that they got less money. To me, like, it's not you. I ain't gonna get no money. You're gonna keep doing you and I'm keep doing me what I'm saying. That's how that is. We can be cool and I'm gonna spend the same I'm gonna be on the same type of time you like you can only spend seven hundred.
Speaker 2: I'ma spend seven hundred.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna be on your type of time like I'm a I'm a ball on your budget.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. That's why you're a real one. Sexuy Ra. Yeah, when's the new music coming any more? Songs? Driver ropping soon?
Speaker 1: Yes, I got ski skik that's the car, that's the barrier cap. If you're a skie, they mean poor love. Nigga. Yeah, I got that finish drop female Gucci manager, just go fuck with my sheep.
Speaker 2: She got catalog, runn I got a catalog.
Speaker 1: I got all kinds of shit finish drof, hell casts, s R T S. Nigga, Come pull a little on me. It's a lot of shit.
Speaker 2: Sexy red ladies and gentlemen. Thank you for pulling up.
Speaker 1: Thanks for having me, of course.
Speaker 2: Boom boom, Hey we got to wrap up. An interview brought to you by Hard Dean, Las Vegas. Appreciate youall watching. Hey, don't forget when you go to Vegas, you gotta go to Hard Man. It's the craziest dispensary you'll ever walk into. It smells like fucking heaven in there, all right, getting that uber when you hit Sin City, tell him take me to hard Dean. They're gonna take you. You're gonna get a wild selection of the just top, top of the line cannabis, the best selection you'll go well be able to see in the US. Plus on top of that, they got the crazy gear, they got the clothes, they got the bikinis, they got a wonderful selection of bud tenders that are very good at their job. Man, they'll take care of you. Tell them that Bootleg keV sent you the bud tenders of Hardeen. They'll know what that means. They're gonna get you hooked up right all right. Go follow them online Hardeen Underscore Las Vegas, or just go hout out their website too. Man, Hardenlasvegas dot com, and when you're in Vegas, pull up to Harden or you're playing yourself for real,