Speaker 1: The worst of his Twitter stream was when Kanye, which I thought was so disrespectful. He starts to bring up Amber Rose and he says, you're just mad or whatever, that I know you're mad because a stripper trapped you cause Amber Rose used to strip, and that every time you look at your son, you have to know that you have eighteen years with her, and that I'm your og, which is the original gangster. That's what OG means, and that you know when you look at your son, you know, y, that's your son is here because of me. Basically because Kanye used to date Amber and because he used to date Amber, she she became basically a celebrity, and saying that if she had not dated him become a celebrity, she would not have married with Khalifa and they would not have had a baby. So he goes on to say, like, you know, basically I created your baby and it was just so.
Speaker 2: Extra and disrespectful.
Speaker 1: And then later he realizes that Wiz must have tweeted him back and said, oh, so kk is my my weed brand.
Speaker 2: I wasn't talking about your wife, and then Kanye J.
Speaker 1: Westich said like, oh oops, my bad, and it was just so yeah, I don't know. I just wanted to be like, I don't want to hear about Oh, Kanye is still so sad because he lost his mom. Kanye's crazy and just disrespectful. Who talks about people's kids like that? Like, just go sit down. Your music has gotten I used to love Kanye's music, but his last album was trash and honestly, he dated Amber himself, so if she's so terrible, and why are you still talking about it. I don't talk about my ex boyfriend because I don't think about him, you know exactly. And Amber came back with some snarky remark but it was dead but it just honestly, it's just like, I don't know, I just want to be like Kanye, make you just drop your album and make your music good again. Nobody cares about your your thoughts and ramblings anymore. Like, just stay off the internet. Somebody take his Twitter away.
Speaker 3: My expectations are low, Yeah, are low too. I mean, you bring in a Kardashian, but I digress. Did you see did you see?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 3: We had this monster blizzard? What was a winter storm? Jonas? Last weekend we took a brown break from what I believe from snow. Did you see though? That hilarious the photo from the Senate floor on like the Tuesday after the blizzard when it was a senator and he was the Senator. Leah Murkowski from Alaska, she's a Republican, looked around the room and was like, there are only women who brave the weather to come run the government. That was so telling.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's very telling. There's a lesson in there somewhere that is so funny. The men were like, nah, I'm do.
Speaker 3: You know how bait what babies? Men are like, Come on, it's like the have they the man flew where like they think they have a cold.
Speaker 2: They're like, but I'm dying.
Speaker 3: I problem, the end is not right. Get me three sandwiches.
Speaker 1: I've got like I've apparently got death in my in my chest. And I'm like, I did laundry today, I did cleaned up, you know, and I'm just like I went out to see I'm like you guys eight, are you guys good? I'm like, but when Superman is sick, he's like, I cannot move forward. Tell my daughter I love her.
Speaker 3: Men are babies. But I love this quote. She says something is genuinely different and something is genuinely fabulous. I just love the idea of like all these like badass law making women, Republican democrat whatever, just like running the show on their own. And it just made me feel a warm and fuzzy, like what if it were all women? And God, brown break? What are you gonna brown break from?
Speaker 1: I'm breaking from the sickness. Oh, I'm bringing for winter colds. So all that flew, all that coughing, all that fever, headache, shaking, I'm over it. So Alyssa Oop, Supergirl brought it into our home and then spread the joy.
Speaker 2: I'm sure she got it from school.
Speaker 1: So I say, I took a brown break from the snow, and now I'm banishing these winter colds. So if you are not washing your hands between every interaction, and you're not covering your mouth and nodes and stuff, please do because it is not fun being sick when you're it's not fun being sick at all, period, but especially when you're an entrepreneur. Because I have so much to get done and I have like not the the motivation or the energy to get it done. And I'm like, but if I don't work, I don't I don't get paid so yeah, I'm taking a brown break from this dagon illness. Please send me your good your good health vibes via the internets.
Speaker 2: You know it'll help pick me up.
Speaker 3: I don't send us your home remedied ideas that she can read but then not you, because it'll be weird. Like my dad is always telling me to drink apple cider vinegar and put some witch hazel on it.
Speaker 1: Yes, it being to give me a fireball, which is like some sort of alcohol.
Speaker 3: I don't know, but I don't know if it'll hear.
Speaker 2: You without the sickness.
Speaker 1: I was like, I literally and I was like Superman. If I take this fireball, I'm gonna just be drunk. I don't know that I'll be healthy.
Speaker 3: I love that if I take this fireball, like he's handing you an actual fireball.
Speaker 1: But no, definitely, Oh yes, please tweet me at the b a podcast or at the Budget Nista if you have some like home remedies. My symptoms are scratchy throat, tight chest, and just a lot of coughing.
Speaker 2: Oh the cofughing, ah, the coffee.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna have a really fun job editing this later. You guys, just think of me when you hear this perfectly clean podcast without the coughing, think of me and as I edited all the hacking exactly.
Speaker 1: So don't don't email the remedies. I just prefer you just tweet it that way, we don't we don't flood the emails with Mandy. So tweet us at at the BA podcast or at the Budget Lisa. I'd love to hear your remedies. Hopefully I won't be sick by the next time we get on, because I'll be feeling better.
Speaker 2: Oh should we.
Speaker 3: Mention the solo dot ob Brian thing now since you brought up Twitter? Oh yes, we'll take a little pause before my brown break. Okay, So Twitter, fam, if you were on Brown Ambition's Twitter feed at the BA podcast, you must tweet at Solodad O'Brien. She is the badass CNN producer, documentarian, filmmaker. She's looking. She asked on a question on Twitter, do you know any women with entrepreneurial podcasts that you liked or know of? Everybody listening? Obviously does it's called Brown Ambition? Please tweet at her.
Speaker 1: And her so solo Dad does spell it properly, It's sol s so l E Dad like Dad D A D and then O'Brien which is O b R I E N. And you could tweet her Sola that O'Brien just say, oh my gosh, I know a great podcast about entrepreneurship at the BA podcast. She asked the question, So definitely share us with her, and you never know she might be looking to I don't know what she's looking.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we don't know what she wants. We just want you to just want.
Speaker 2: Her to know about us. And she's so nice.
Speaker 1: I've met her like two or three times and she was super nice every single time. So yeah, just talk out me and me and Mandy Sancha and that you think that we're an amazing podcast and she should check us out.
Speaker 3: Or whatever you can fit one hundred and forty character exactly.
Speaker 2: You do.
Speaker 3: You be creative already. So for my brown break this week, this is something that I have said. I think this was my New Year's resolution last year actually, and I must say I've done a really good job. I'm taking a brown break from Group Dinners.
Speaker 2: Do tell so.
Speaker 3: The group dinner is an American institution that has been around ever since probably Jesus and his disciples took that picture the last supper.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're likely as in so this is when the group dinners usually introduced into your life. Sometime after college, dinner usually start. Would you say that's correct, I would.
Speaker 3: Say I would say after college, it's like everyone's first foray into like an adult activity. Yes, like we're not going to meet up for happy hour. Let's sit down and have a meal and be adults. Yes, before you have the adult Monday, and so they can quickly become a headache. And you all have been there. In fact, if you guys have been watching, I have a weekly web series called money Minute on Yahoo Finance. This week's money Minute the title is five people you should stop eating dinner with right now.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna fight.
Speaker 3: As I was writing it, I was getting really upset and I feel like I need to take a break. Like there's I was feeling a lot of like anger, like just like just pushed onto the rug for so long, so much rage. But you know that one friend you have who invites you to dinner, like, oh hey it's been a while, let's meet up, let's get dinner. And then you show up and there's like ten other people there. Yeah, and you get tricked into having a group dinner with AH.
Speaker 1: And then the whole bill thing happens. I remember the first time that happened. I think I was twenty two, and I I did not know.
Speaker 2: That people split bills.
Speaker 1: I was horrified because I brought my little fifteen dollars for my little you know, ten dollars chicken and planned to put in my five dollars as a tip. And when I saw that people were talking about splitting bills, people who had actual liquid alcohol in their cups talking about splitting bills, I thought, no, I only had fifteen dollars. That was horrifying to me and I had to like figure out a way. But yes, ooh my first group dinner, people were arguing, like straight out arguing. It turned a birthday party that was supposed to be nice into like a near fistfight.
Speaker 3: Nope, because that you added up and it's never enough Nope. And then somebody feels guilty. No one's owning up to it, so someone puts in an extra twenty bucks and the neighbor feel resentful. I've been that person before, and you always have the one friend you know it is, but no one wants to talk to them about it. Yes, and it's just like why, just why I will only go out I just went to my This is what brought it up for me is this past weekend, one of my best friends who I love dearly, Happy Birthday, Kiki, had a birthday done and only because it was first of all, I was a really good friend. Second of all, I knew everyone else coming. I asked for the guest list. It wasn't a party of more than ten, and like I was like, yes, I could do this. I went to a restaurant I knew would have space for us, that wouldn't have a long line, but like I had to, you know, make sure that it was within the parameters of like a group dinner. I could get through without wanting to poke myself in the eyeball with a fork. You have to know, you have to like trust the people you're going with and don't go out to dinner with a bunch of strangers. I'm done. I'm done with the random birthday dinners that are just like, oh, here come, you're my friend, and then here's all my coworkers, and like here's my random roommate and like her friends come, and then let's all get appetizers. And like it's not even effective. I mean, I guess part of it is just I don't like getting stuck paying more than what I've you know, purchased. But I feel like if it's people that I love and I care about, when we split the bill at the end of the night, like it's not gonna be this like I don't want to pay for so and so I don't even know that person. You know, we split the bill because we trust each other and it's just an understanding that like we'll split the bill and we're going to eat again together and we'll make up for it, and there's there's just less of that awkwardness, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I mean and then too, like with the group dinner, if it's not with like friends who are friends with each other, it can be a bit awkward if you're like sitting next to like the wrong person like that your coworker.
Speaker 3: The roommate, the roommate's boyfriend, like those people.
Speaker 1: And you're like, great, this person is boring as hell, this is this is where I'm sitting huh, you know, or like remember we did a group dinner at fin.
Speaker 3: Con Well that was different because the tab was picked up.
Speaker 1: No but meaning that, so the group dinner is also awkward, and people who are not invited kind of come and you're like, oh, yes, because especially since the tab was picked up, I had promised like one of the sponsors of the sponsor of the dinner, she's like, oh, I'd like to meet some brown folks in finance, and she kind of gave me a number and I said okay, and I invited as many people as I could. I'm like, okay, the number is capped, because this is the number she gave me. And people were like, oh, I heard I want to come, and I was like, okay. You know, we were able to get a few more people, but then the more people started coming and coming and coming, and I felt because it wasn't like, oh, we were splitting the bill, because if it was I wouldn't care, but someone else was paying, and literally.
Speaker 2: The number like doubled.
Speaker 1: Thankfully, like the sponsor had deep pockets, so she was cool, but I felt so bad because I was like, ugh, so I hope you have an extra thousand dollars yeah, to be my wedding.
Speaker 2: Like what, oh for sure? What?
Speaker 1: Especially people are gott to bring their own chairs, okay, especially like you're.
Speaker 3: In their illuminum foil and their tower containers and don't tell me. I have friends and you know who you are. Jessica O'Neill, who never leaves without a container of food.
Speaker 1: And it's fun what I feel like me and Superman are gonna get married in secret because Nigerians they do not care.
Speaker 2: They'n be like what.
Speaker 1: I remember a friend of mine actually had a wedding like on one of those like cruise boats, and people came to the boats without invitations. No, and they were like, please let me on. They were like, no, no, ma'am, you cannot doc with us.
Speaker 2: You know what.
Speaker 3: I am in favor of having a list at a big whether it's a wedding, whether it's a bot mitzvah, whether it's like an anniversary party, like you should just give someone like a hundred bucks, be the bouncer. Here's the list. You don't have to do the awkward. You can't come in. They can complain to you later and then you can be like, oh my god, I didn't know. I thought you were on the list, you know what I mean? Like I think I might try that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, we have wed they definitely have well. Yeah, like on the outside. They had definitely have people because it gets to be so ignorant. I remember the first girl kind of like in my age rings that got married. At her wedding, I felt so bad. I won't even say her name because she'd just be like, well, you know, I could say, well, I won't say her name. But she actually went on to form the bridal magazine.
Speaker 2: We talked about that. Muni Ride also.
Speaker 3: Well say her name.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: I remember being like, yo, her mother invited the world because it was her first daughter. When I said, the world came in the hallways like on their phone telling people, Yo, this wedding is jumping.
Speaker 2: Get over here.
Speaker 3: This is not a house party. This is not a party. This is not college. It's your sisters brothers are lite sisters. No, yes, what is happening?
Speaker 1: So crazy because it was a jumping wedding. It was actually really a lot of fun. But can you imagine people are telling people and I'm not gonna lie, that's just Nigerian custom. Like I can tell you how many times every other weekend I get a phone call from a friend who's like, yo, I'm at the robber tree, come get a plate. I'm like, well, Who's party is it? They're like, I don't know some Nigerian.
Speaker 3: Is that the hotel that you're talking about?
Speaker 1: Yes, the Robber Tree Hotel in Newark is like the most Nigerian venue in a New Jersey. Like literally there has been something. There's a Nigerian event there literally every weekend. I could probably just get dress and go and know half the people there. And I've done that before, Like if I've been hungry and my friend of mine text me and says, cause I live within walking distance, I'll put on the dress, walk over and get a plate and be like hey, soin as I'll even see my parents.
Speaker 2: They're like, hey, what y'all doing here? You know?
Speaker 1: I'm like, oh, Aunt, he's such and such as Jubilee. I'm like, oh, okay, can I get a plate? And then I walk home.
Speaker 2: Oh I love being Nigerian.
Speaker 3: Well, okay, I understand it's not just Nigerians either. Like my friend who had my really good friend, She's Indian and her fiancees Puerto Rican Dominican. Their wedding was insane, but her problem wasn't a bunch of walk ons. Actually part of it was like a lot of people bringing their kids and randomly who have mouths to feet, like they should count as an extra person. They just bring their kids or but you know, she had a strict rule where if you weren't living with your partner, they couldn't come. Okay, that's how they cut down, but she still had like over three hundred people plus randos showing up with their children. And how are you gonna turn a kid away?
Speaker 2: You know? Yeah, the kid thing is crazy.
Speaker 1: We always have aunties with like seven kids that are like, I'm bringing my children. You're like, so you can't bring all of them? This is a no kid party. I can I ten my kids? Await You're like, oh my god.
Speaker 3: They don't want to be there half the time. Honestly, how many six year olds twelve year olds want to be at this random wedding? No, they can't drink. What are they gonna do?
Speaker 2: Run around?
Speaker 3: A good chance to open up the phone lines, but we don't have any open up the email for like wedding horror stories. That's what I want to know, like what what what would you do differently with your wedding? What went wrong? Who showed up? Who caused drama? Just let me know how the horror stories so I can feel a little bit better about what might happen at my own wedding.
Speaker 1: And now it's time for some tips. Actually, I'm gonna selfishly kind of take over tips today because I have a question for Mandy as it relates to wedding rings, and because Superman and I have really been talking about it seriously, especially since i've been like on my deathbed. You know, he's been wanting to make me an honest woman and like, wait.
Speaker 3: While you're on your deathbed, this is the one He's like, I got her attention.
Speaker 1: He's like, you know, he's just like I just realized how much you do for me. I'm like, are you kidding? I'm not really dying, and no, but we've been talking about marriage for a while now, so I just like lately but it's been like at a few were pitch like he's actually been talking to thee like my sister's about it and stuff, and you know, talking about talking to my dad and just even talking about a ring because I had I had mentioned a few months back, are you saving for a ring? And he looked at me like wait what, And so since then we've been just talking about like you know what that cost is. And just just a few days ago, I said, let me do some research to see what a rings go for, and I literally could find no research on like what the average ring costs. And I just wanted to kind of know Mandy, like, you know, since you just got engaged. We were like, what are we looking at here? So many questions.
Speaker 3: It's whatever, the unsatisfying answer is, it's whatever your fiance can afford. Yeah, it's what they feel comfortable spending money on. I'll say the average ring. According to the non dot com they update their average wedding costs and all the different tramings of trappings of a wedding every year. It's about five thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's not too bad, is it?
Speaker 3: Though it's a lot of money, like it is a lot of It sounds like a lot of money to me, especially considering the average wedding is about thirty thousand dollars, So that is what one sixth of your wedding budget. That's nearly twenty percent.
Speaker 2: I thought it.
Speaker 1: I'm thinking, like, I don't know, I thought maybe rings were like, oh, you know, they're like the average rink people were spending ten thousand, Not that I'm going to have Superman obviously look to spend five thousand to me, if the average ring is five thousand, then if he has twenty five hundred, three thousand dollars, you know, he's good to go.
Speaker 2: I know he's saving it. He's just like, okay, so you know, because we have a.
Speaker 1: Joint savings account, and like, you know, he's actually not far from like what I guess he's gonna need. But he's like, I don't know anything about any of this, So I'm like, do I have to do everything?
Speaker 2: Okay, let me let me see how much rings cost.
Speaker 3: Well, you know he can be creative. Well, you've lived near New York. If you want a diamond, if that's what your heart's set on, then the Diamond District of New York City, that is where you save the money. And I'll tell you why you might be intimidated because it's all a bunch of Jewish diamond dealers, which is remember I talked about how I got to get my ring resize there and someone quoted me like one hundred bucks and I went there and it was twenty and half the time.
Speaker 2: In there.
Speaker 3: So affordable in Diamond District is because literally every diamond that could shipped to America has to go through the Diamond District.
Speaker 2: It's where they.
Speaker 3: Buy diamonds wholesale. They sell them wholesale, so you're getting them before a jeweler in you know, Kansas City, Kansas or Atlanta, Georgia can mark up the price. Okay, So that's one option. And then there's I'll tell you about my ring. I my fiance got it online at Etsy, which oh yeah, so I know it's it's very unconventional, but more and more people are buying engagement rings on Etsy, and not just Etsy, but other online jewelers like Blue Niles. One of the big ones JLM, I think is h JLM. That might be wrong, I don't know, but there's a bunch of jewelers. This is a ring and it came from Etsy, and I had found it myself, not the exact one, but I found the seller when I was doing a story for Yahoo on Etsy engagement rings, and it was super affordable. He spent about half what an average wedding ring. Okay, good, and that was what I feel comfortable with him spending. And I think it's cool that you and Superman are talking about it, because you should look you should have the same expectations.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because honestly I don't. I'm not like a you know, you fancy had, that's just so not me. Like you know, I'm like, I wear like simple hoop earrings. I literally wear no jewelry outside of like hoop earrings, and like you know, like sometimes for TV, I might throw on something, but even then hardly. So I'm not really a big not that I'm not a fan of jury, It's just not my style. And so I just want to make sure, like you know, because I know, I'm just really proud of him because he's been saving and paying down debt. And I remember, Amandy, you just gave such good advice last time of how you took on a little bit more of the household debt to like alleviate some room for him to get rid of his debt and then also save mm hm. And so because a friend of mine has been struggling with that, like she's been like with her boyfriend for a minute, and he wants to get married, but he can't afford a ring. And I suggested that to her and she's like, I don't know how I feel about that, And I'm like, well, he's not going to be able to do it at all, like you know, don't.
Speaker 3: Have to be realistic.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And then two, because I think that women feel like, well, that's like me paying for my ring. It's not you know that.
Speaker 2: You're nying more for your rents exactly exactly.
Speaker 1: And so we've just been really like, you know, talking about that, like Okay, well what can I do to help alleviate? But I'm not honestly, I'm really proud of him. Like I said, we have a joint account where we put in an equal amount of money, so you know, I'm definitely gonna let him know, like you know this. I know you have your own savings, but in this joint account, if you need to take your half to do whatever you need to do, I hit hint, I'm fine with that, Okay. But I was like, honestly, because like no one online would talk about how much they spent on their ring, and it was so frustrating because I was just like, no one wants to shay, I just want to know.
Speaker 3: But honestly, it's what you think you can afford, and don't buy into those stupid rules like the ring should be three months worth of pay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that part was hard.
Speaker 3: What's why?
Speaker 2: Who what?
Speaker 3: That's just like the jewelry industry's dumb rule that they want you to say, been more in a ring. It's just retard. Oh sorry, no, I want to say retard. It's just stupid. Yeah, you buy what you can afford, because who wants to start playing weddings are expensive enough? Okay, yes, you don't want to start a wedding already, like ten grand in debt. No no, no, no no. So but I would say for you, like if you really want a diamond, and go on and see what you know, how much money Superman can afford can buy you, so you can adjust your expectations. All right, guys, to wrap things up, we're gonna go right into Wins of the week.
Speaker 1: Well, I want to give a little win shout out to Barbie.
Speaker 2: Woot woot, so.
Speaker 3: From Yankee to Barbie.
Speaker 1: Yes, and so, I mean I had a Barbie dog growing up. But so Barbie has unleashed a new range of dolls with excuse me, let me just start again, all right, So I want to do a win, a little shout out to Barbie. From Maggie to Barbie. Woo woom. I want to shout out Barbie, because Barbie has come out with a new range of dolls with different body types, hair outfits, skin tones.
Speaker 2: I mean, you've got like.
Speaker 1: Curvy girls, shorter, petite girls. You've got curly hair.
Speaker 2: Straight hair, wavy hair, and they just look so cute.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, look at Barbie stepping into twenty sixteen with some sense. Mattel announced that globally, Barbie had dropped fourteen percent in sales, and so they started to realize that people want to play well. Little girls want to see themselves reflected in the dolls that they play with. And Barbie, you know, stepped up to the plate and they are literally changing the face of the brand.
Speaker 2: That's like what they said inside.
Speaker 1: I know, and have you seen some of them? Like there's actually a girl with like she's super thick and she's got blue hair.
Speaker 3: Yeap, I like her. There's the Kirby Barbie. There's the and it's not just a black Barbie, but she's like dark skinned.
Speaker 2: Yes, like Charco Lots. I was like, yes, come do with this melanin.
Speaker 3: And there's curvy, there's petite Barbie. I was super excited to tell my friend Terra that she had a petite Barbie because she's super little.
Speaker 2: People are people do exactly.
Speaker 1: And that's the thing I liked about it that they could have easily just been like, oh, we'll go with Curby, because I feel like the curvy girls have made huge strides and like getting you know, more and more representation of themselves in the media. But then we forget that sometimes, Like I hate when they say real women have curves. I'm like, honestly, like, like, let's you say you're really petite and you're like, you know, flat chested, no real behind, or does that not make you a real woman? Like I just don't like when movements have to alienate one type in order to make themselves feel better. It's like, now, like women look like whatever it is they look like that, we could celebrate it all. You could be really petite and have an a cup and you can have a triple G and be sick and beautiful, and you can be you know, short and chunky and it doesn't make you less of a woman. And to see yourself reflected in just different ways, it's just so great. And I just want to say kudos to Barbie and their clothes are really cute.
Speaker 3: Kudos to Barbie for finally getting together exactly again. Why it took so long, nobody.
Speaker 1: Knows, I know, but you know, we gonna let you slide on that barb. We're gonna let you slide my Barbie.
Speaker 3: Growing up, I was all about Teresa. Teresa was the brown Barbie. I didn't know she didn't like have any ethnicity. But then I was reading more about her when my coworker sent me a link that said that Teresa was meant to be. Oh, she could be Italian or a Latina, And I'm like, h because those are so the same. Funny, She's like, she's like as mortgage board. She just whatever, just whatever you want to project your identity onto her, which is what I did. I said she was a mixed girl.
Speaker 2: Why all white? Isn't that terrible?
Speaker 1: I had all white barbies with blonde hair, and I didn't think it, but it was crazy because my barbies were white. But my doll babies, like the actual you know, like the babies that like are the size of like almost like a real baby, those were all brown.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, I had a lot going on.
Speaker 3: My two favorite dolls. I don't know who even bought me these but I had a Native American doll and I had a Kenya doll.
Speaker 2: And they were like, yeah, yes, I remember the Kenyan doll.
Speaker 3: Really do you?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I had that doll.
Speaker 3: It was a very diverse I just you know, all my beanie babies were different colors. I had all kinds of different GigaPets. I was a very progressive child.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 3: The Keny doll's a thing.
Speaker 2: Why, I know. Yeah, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: If you had when I remember that, Cause first of all, I mean I lived in the house with it was five girls at one time, so we had like every kind of range of dolls, toys, and so we were I was really fortunate in that, like my uncles used to get us traditionally boys toys. I guess she could say, like we had like you know, remote control cars and helicopters and this and that, and then we also had our dolls.
Speaker 2: So we just played with everything.
Speaker 1: We played a lot of board games, so we just had every toy that ever came out. Somebody would have gotten it as a gift or one of our friends because we didn't have a whole lot of money growing up, but one of our friends would have gotten it, and so they would bring it to the house and we would all just enjoy.
Speaker 2: Honestly, my childhood was literally the best.
Speaker 3: That sounds like fun. I'm kind of member a child. Then, now what do you do?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 3: How many babies do I sets?
Speaker 1: Remember those days? You just used to actually like sit down and like play checkers. We used to play this card game war. We kept ourselves so busy and engaged. And now it's like, if I don't take my phone to the bathroom, I die. I'm like, no, I freaked out my phone.
Speaker 3: I'm being a bathroom texter.
Speaker 2: What I like? I watch movies as I do the dishes.
Speaker 1: I have to put like the phone on top of the window cell just so I could do the dishes.
Speaker 2: I'm like, what is happening to my brain?
Speaker 3: Whatever gets the job done. On that note, Tiffany's got to go take some ecanasia vitamins and drink some tea and chillax.
Speaker 2: Yah. So, tweetus at the BA podcast on Twitter.
Speaker 1: We're on Facebook at Brown Ambition, and you can email us at.
Speaker 3: Brown Ambition Podcasts at gmail dot com. Maybe I'll leave that one in, you know,