Speaker 1: Cubid fifty to fifty. It's Kiss Music to LA's number one KITS music station. Thank you for streaming on the app.
Speaker 2: Thank you for listening to us on Kiss FM.
Speaker 1: You you know when your feed shows you a story and you get emotional watching it, but like good emotional because it's sweet as happened.
Speaker 2: I saw this. Actually everybody's talking about this is viral video on TikTok. You saw this right, like millions of views.
Speaker 1: So this wedding took place just south of Temecula. Zoe and Ezra were getting married, and I guess Zoe's parents never got their first dance. Let me play the TikTok audio while everybody's into this.
Speaker 3: Some of you may or may not know. My parents ran away when they were eighteen and got married in secret, and they never got their own first dance. So we would like to get that to.
Speaker 1: You guys as a thank you.
Speaker 2: For already crying again. So this one's for you mom and dad.
Speaker 1: So Zoe and Ezra are getting married, but she throws it to her parents for the first dance. Zoe so much, Zoe, it's right and see kres Siciny and Tanya not far from where you got married.
Speaker 3: I know, it's so cool. How are you guys, Well.
Speaker 2: We're asking about you.
Speaker 1: You might have done the sweetest thing a daughter can do for their parents who secretly got married and never had their first dance. What did it feel like to watch them dance their first dance finally in your moment?
Speaker 3: It was It was really cool. It was very surreal. I mean, my whole life, I've heard about their love story and just being young and in love. They got married, like I said, at eighteen, and it was just super cool to hear all these stories and then be able to give that moment to them. They've just been such like an inspiration and role model for us. So it was awesome.
Speaker 1: And when you think about why they eloped, what do you think about.
Speaker 3: It's kind of a funny story. It's kind of the classic like mom's side didn't really like my and they didn't care. They were just in love. My dad asked for my mom's hand in marriage, but again they were eighteen, so they said no. But yeah, they just did it their own way. They loved each other beyond words, and they were just ready and they knew it was for them. And they're still together and they still act like they got married yesterday.
Speaker 2: That's what we want. That's what I'm going to play.
Speaker 1: I'm going to play the song that you played for their first dance so we can all cry.
Speaker 2: I mean, you look at Zolway's mom. Maybe quite that's so good And what did what did your mom say to you after all this?
Speaker 3: She just gave me a big old hug and was of course thanking me. But yeah, there really were no words. I mean, I just I could tell exactly what she was thinking and feeling and it was just one of those moments where she didn't really need to say much.
Speaker 1: So now, like if you and ez I have kids, they kind of have to do something that for you.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's only fair. It's like a family tradition.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 3: All I know now is I'm definitely the favorite child. At least.
Speaker 2: It's so good.
Speaker 1: And I also love that people loved it and they just started talking about it and sharing it because there's such a feel good thing.
Speaker 2: So it's so special.
Speaker 3: That's been a reoccurring theme with my parents. They have always been very outspoken about their love story and everyone's admired them for that. So again, it was just a really cool thing to give them a moment for them.
Speaker 1: Also I felt connected with was when I saw I was like, oh, this has to be somebody from southern California because I looked at the.
Speaker 2: Backyard sort of set up like that has to be close to and you guys are all barefoot. Oh it's so good. And somebody's got a really cool hat on too.
Speaker 1: I don't know if that's a brother or cousin, but I had a really good looking hat, like a pink shirt.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's my brother in the cowboy hat.
Speaker 2: Tell them solid like I didn't miss it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's hard to miss.
Speaker 1: Well, Zoey save Adra, thank you so much for coming on. Congratulations on your big day and also to your parents getting that first dance.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much. You guys have a great day, and everybody love each other in the kind you too.
Speaker 2: And to that point you can tell everybody I'm ready for a good cry. I maybe quite.
Speaker 1: Oh the things that get you all right coming up. Let's go to not Bury Farm next.
Speaker 2: At Kiss