Speaker 1: Maul. Are you like me? Do you hate overpaying for great wireless? Absolutely? Well, maybe you need to unlock savings with twenty five dollars a month forever unlimited plan with boost Mobile. It's a permanent price with no contracts and no price hikes. You can keep the same phone number, so all the people in your life, specifically maybe some of the ladies like you won't lose contact. You can save up to six hundred dollars so you can take them out for a nice dinner. And yeah, you should just like stop overpaying. At this point, I feel like I tell you this every day. You do tell me this s every day boosmobile dot com.
Speaker 2: Based on average annual single line payment of AT and T Verazen and T mobile customers compared to twelve months on the boost Mobile Unlimited plan as of January twenty twenty six. For full off of details, visit boostsmobile dot com.
Speaker 3: No Wi, Good.
Speaker 1: Doctor, We are back. Yes Special episode. This is the official thirty year Reasonable Doubt episode sponsored by Boost Mobile Unlimited Talk, Text and Data Rory Today that's joined by special special. This is a special guest. This is not this is family right, This is family right here We've been waiting for this episode for a minute.
Speaker 2: He's been stirring a little bit of trouble on the internet. I mean, so, I think we caught him at the right time. We caught him at the right time. But all jokes aside. This is family, somebody who was very pivotal in the you know, the ascension of the Rockefeller family, the Rockefeller brand. Today we are joined by Brooklyn's very own legendary.
Speaker 1: Memphis believes in the appreciate appreciate my god.
Speaker 4: What's up, man, man, same grind, different time.
Speaker 1: Man. We've been trying to We've been trying to connect for a minute.
Speaker 4: Yeah, man, but we had to after you pick side.
Speaker 3: Got it got derailed? Yeah, where he puts out, I was like, the side that's available spot, I'm dead.
Speaker 1: You know. It was funny because I supposed to.
Speaker 2: It was like yo what I was like, Yo, what you mean?
Speaker 1: Man? He said, Nah, I'm coming up there. Man. Yeah, like I had.
Speaker 4: To because I understand you.
Speaker 3: They call you over your more but they said you said you didn't go to the show.
Speaker 4: I forgot why you said you didn't.
Speaker 2: I didn't go because I didn't. I felt like, that's to me from what I see. That's that's Jay's last New.
Speaker 4: York moment, you think so?
Speaker 1: I think so? Because what do you do after that?
Speaker 4: Me? Blizzle the Blizzle Tour come in age thirty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, five hundred and thirty four days after five three four? Yo, yo, bring him back out. I'm talking all right, that's that fire. I'm talking about Jay's like his show. Oh yeah, nah, I think that that's them. That's like you didn't want to see it. People said you was full of ship for that? Do you do you take his history?
Speaker 3: No, I believe what the people saying. I'm with the people. So you believe, said O Yo said no, So you believe that. I believe that.
Speaker 1: Yo. All right, So it was how do you think Drake worded it? So it was so it was from Drake.
Speaker 3: Came from probably top five, they know your top It came from top five straight to top four?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 2: So you believe I couldn't go because O Vo said I couldn't go. And then I heard another one saying that I was gonna get beat up by Rockefeller.
Speaker 1: True, well, that one I believe. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think I think they thought Biggs was gonna beat me up.
Speaker 1: He was gonna beat big brother. What we're for.
Speaker 3: This is why I'm glad I'm here because I want to clear that up. Why we got beef with Drake because Kendrick did the Super Bowl. I want to be I want to know we got beef with Drake because Kendrick did the.
Speaker 1: Super I think that I think you said something that you felt like Drake shouldn't should do or shouldn't do during the battle, and I think I think Drake may have responded to that to me. Yeah, I think you said something on the podcast, like I.
Speaker 2: Don't think on Drizzy. I'm not saying you should it on him. I think you said something that you thought he should have did during the battle. I can't really remember what it was.
Speaker 3: He did it. He came back and made hits. That's what I said, don't focus on the draft focus.
Speaker 1: I think it was something you said when you were sitting down with Jim.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think he gotta make hits. You got to come back with.
Speaker 1: I think Drake had a response to that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And I said I fell off in ninety six, so he can't.
Speaker 3: I mean that year he said rappers from oh five talking and I say he ain't talking about me.
Speaker 4: I fell off O five.
Speaker 1: You gotta be it's not it's not beef though, it's no beef with like it like that and where is it because it's on the internet because Drake said a few things on Iceman and then Jay went on Ruth's Picnic and just said check the right charge Champ like, but that's rap ship. It big, that's rap ship. What I've been saying.
Speaker 3: Nigga, I took shots at beans hole looking at you, me and him and how I'm talking about them niggas.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a lot of people don't know that. A lot of people didn't know.
Speaker 3: Trying to be the best and anybody coming in that spot, you're going to throw them shots. So it's respected. I don't look at them niggas like yo, we see them as up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, no, no, I don't.
Speaker 4: Why would niggs up with you?
Speaker 1: That's internet ship. That's why I said.
Speaker 2: That's why when people were like, oh, you didn't go because Drake said that, I'm looking at I'm like, what like there was mad people in the building that that literally had Rockefeller at one point.
Speaker 3: No, it's yeah, listen, we never had beef for nobody though.
Speaker 2: Well it was just remember we don't start no, no, no no, but you don't got to start trouble to both had beef. There's been beef for Rockefeller, and there's a lot of guys that defend out.
Speaker 4: That as beef though, but when it's really up.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about that's about rapper beef, real like families are in danger.
Speaker 4: That's like Twitter beef exactly.
Speaker 1: But that's where a lot of this sh them.
Speaker 2: So it's social media, which is why Jay being able to sell out Yankee Stadium and all the people come out with such a beautiful thing, because if you let social media tell it, he can't do.
Speaker 1: He's washed, he's old, he doesn't watch influence exact.
Speaker 2: So that's why at that moment was the epitome of the Internet is not a real place. It's a very small corner of people that get together in their opinions and try to make it seem like it's a thing.
Speaker 3: And you said that the Internet and not a real place because they tell me, yo, drake, Hope, don't come on your part.
Speaker 4: Nobody ain't never say your drake. They come up yo drizzy.
Speaker 2: No no, they say, they say that's that was the whole reason for me defend.
Speaker 1: But the thing is this interview, that's what they claim. What was my stance on the whole battles because.
Speaker 4: This is my thing.
Speaker 3: Right even if you did get that interview, like I feel like with the j shit, will you go next? Now? I gotta go for time, Perry Oprah. You can't go from Jay and Drake, no disrespect. I even throw me in there if you got this episode, could come after the Drake episode. No, it ain't no matter, but the number right right, that's the difference. So I want to throw another rap in there. They diss me too. Ships smoky out here right now.
Speaker 1: Very smoky. Also like maybe I'm a bad friend. Just because my friends started podcast doesn't mean that I now owe an episode.
Speaker 4: Yo.
Speaker 1: Know, if that's the case of anyone who holds life started podcast, now he got to go on their.
Speaker 3: Show and they don't want that conversation. I don't want that conversation. I don't want people to know the.
Speaker 1: Nah, it's a lot of ship you want to run from you.
Speaker 3: I've run this ship into the world. Right if whole sit there, he gonna tell him, I don't.
Speaker 1: Bro It's gonna be put in to perspective.
Speaker 3: So it's like, no, chill, I've run this ship over there. Let me run this ship now.
Speaker 2: A lot of a lot of the a lot of the you know, Jay Drake quote unquote tension. It's not real, and I'm glad that I have you here today to kind of echo those sentiments. It's not a real thing. I tell people all the time. Jay is not beefing with anybody. You cannot beef with jay Z. There's no there's It doesn't make sense.
Speaker 4: I don't think he's paying nobody attention.
Speaker 1: No, I'm like everything, he sees everything. Try to give y'all some pushback, which you mean nobody could beef with jay Z. I've heard him reply, what's about rape?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you could reply his whole career to everybody today he just went on roots and mind you, people have been talking about him for years. But a lot of every right to reply. But don't you can't say that that's that's what. You can't say that Hove don't have anyone's attention. I think Hove has a burner account and pays attention to everything just because he's a good businessman, understands the market. I agree with you.
Speaker 2: I'm saying beef meaning like that Roots picnic thing was him responding to years years of not rapper ship, years of people trying to defamate his character. Sure you know, the whole Tony Buzzby ship. He's selling out, selling out the target, his whole political thing with the NFL and the Super Bowl, taking that that job like. It wasn't like he was responding to a bar.
Speaker 1: A rapper set about that. That's what I'm speaking about. He was. He was replying to Drake bar from well, Drake would be the only one.
Speaker 3: This is my thing though everybody took shots for years and years and years and got one shot back and went and cried.
Speaker 4: Of course, it's insane to me.
Speaker 1: We knew at Roots. We were all sitting there before I allegedly got kicked out. We was like, all right, Jay just gave According to the Internet, I got kicked out the Roots over there kicked apparently. Apparently apparently Jay came to the Duce Riser and said, your friends with Drake get out. This is what Tasha k put out to the World League.
Speaker 4: Yo ship, that can't they can't.
Speaker 1: That's real, that's real. Yes, she did like a whole stream one and everything.
Speaker 3: But in between you know what to do say like being real, like but yeah, I don't think you know where it's at or what it looks like because it changes every show. So I guarantee you he didn't know what the roote.
Speaker 1: I'm guarantee. Look, he doesn't even know that I was there. No, No, that's crazy. But I like it because it's it's it's it's things to laugh at.
Speaker 3: And me, I like these people man like it's entertainment, the tasha Ks and all of them, because to me, they just replaced the Inquirer. Remember you walking storing the baby pooring this person gave birth to an alien.
Speaker 1: They that, So it's like I need that, yeah, be away from the rich. But that used to just be when I was waiting in line to pay for my groceries. That was five minutes of my time. Now you can't open your phone.
Speaker 4: Without seeing it. Yeah, but then you need the Inquirer.
Speaker 3: We get the Member, you get the daily News, you get the UK blogs, all that ship, but then you need that Tasha k that that left field ship that you know just don't make no sense.
Speaker 4: And it's like, yeah, it's the inquire Section.
Speaker 1: Right, even in Philadelphia, I wasn't even there. I was home watching Game seven of the got kicked out of place. I got city. You wasn't even I wasn't even there, So I need that kickout. So it's like, you know, you gotta you gotta laugh at that ship. Well, how was a performing Roots Picnic? Because that that have been a little minute since you Yes, yo with Jay, It's been a minute, man, Jay, And you know I'm the nicest.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. You know, I get up. That's why he want me on stage. He running from the Yeah, like we're gonna try to burn me set up the versus man, It's like, God, fuck that one verse, get out of here, shorty.
Speaker 4: Yeah so but nah the verse.
Speaker 3: I mean, fucking Roots Picnic was dope just to be able to get to see the State Property set again, to see them, That's what I was working.
Speaker 1: Like.
Speaker 3: When I went to the rehearsal and saw the set list, I was at first, I'm like, Liz only got.
Speaker 4: One joint up there?
Speaker 1: Who Guru? Yeah?
Speaker 3: And then when I read the rest of the set list and seeing State Probably, I'm like it makes sense, you know what I mean, Let them do their thing this Philly. Let them shine like I told them, how many more Jay shows we're gonna get like this where we can stand on this stage and do this. So to see that was really really dope. He cracked everybody out this show.
Speaker 1: What was like rehearsals like seeing seeing all the guys together, it was.
Speaker 3: Like one big movie man cartoon again, everybody back together, laughing, pop and ship neath time.
Speaker 4: Tell me why he ain't come to my part.
Speaker 1: I've been looking for He was ducking me come to the park.
Speaker 4: I forgot what he told me. He said. I hollered at somebody. That's why I come.
Speaker 3: So you ain't come to holler at me because me and still need another conversation.
Speaker 1: But that's my bros.
Speaker 4: You know what it was like.
Speaker 3: It was almost like being adults on a hard knocked life to again, that's what it felt like one night from hard knocked life, but instead of us being kids, we were adults able to really reflect and look back on shiit that we miss, opportunities, we fucked up, and how we could fix it.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: You know you and Beans talk about the album that you gouts still ois yo, I haven't forgotten yo.
Speaker 4: Listen right, i'ma be honest. Beans gonna be mad at me.
Speaker 3: He gonna call me, But that's my dog right at the roots picnic I told Jay, I said, Yo, we need to do five song EP, you know, just on some rock. She he like, yeah, make it happen. If niggas ain't got five verses, I don't want his ship. So I'm like, no, I got five? You know, beans with up free?
Speaker 1: What up?
Speaker 4: Anybody like?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Bank sent us a five pack. Matter of fact, Bank sent us ten beats, you know what I mean, versus we laid.
Speaker 1: Zero. So wait, but what happened? Niggas ain't have verses?
Speaker 4: I don't know what happened.
Speaker 1: Didn't this happen before? One time when y'all was together and Jay said, why don't y'all go to the studio, And none of y'all went to studio.
Speaker 4: That's what Chris said. He said, we all went to the Rihanna party.
Speaker 1: H Well, I mean, I mean, I get yo, gonna have to wait, man.
Speaker 3: But the Roots picnic I don't know why we didn't get together and do it. Everybody was in the studio, We went to the freeway, got the studio in Philly. We went freeways playing music. I played music, beings playing music. It's just timing. Like I believe, everybody focused on their own path and when time is right, we would do it. I don't last thing you want to do is force. Yeah, it's not gonna be real, it's.
Speaker 1: Not gonna sound good. I mean it's cool that jay Z to open like to Yo plenty five records instead of like nah funk.
Speaker 3: That's why when we came to New York, it was like, oh, bleek, you're not gonna let this slip. Let's get one. Like you said, how many more chances of this? You're gonna get that light again on the Rockefeller errors. I gotta take advance.
Speaker 1: I just think that was the culmination of like again, I just where where does Jake go from that president? We want the White House dog luls of republic anymore?
Speaker 3: For he definitely voting then because they fucking ship up right there. They got shit twisted out here gas high. We had war, real war, that ex war.
Speaker 1: It's real war. You don't think Jay will be a republican black black republic.
Speaker 3: That's because he might have saved taxes that year wreckage.
Speaker 1: You want to say every year version of Black Democrats. That was my favorite freet Yo.
Speaker 4: Pap is super nice.
Speaker 1: I love in front of the nights.
Speaker 3: He don't get the credit he deserved. Man, that is super nice. That is great one of them dudes.
Speaker 4: Have your ship together. You getting on the record with him?
Speaker 1: No, for sure? So night one reason with doubt Yankee Stadium in rehearsals, did you know that your favorite one?
Speaker 3: Because I'm on stage, Okay, I prefer that night coming age and for me it's significant because it's it's what we prayed for.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 3: It's like, you know, when you're living in the moment, you don't really get to reflect on the journey.
Speaker 4: That night was the was like now.
Speaker 3: They say you see your life flashed before your eyes, but that only happens during the tragedy. This happened to me during the celebration where I stood there and was like, oh shit, remembering the baskets we was wrapping up the sin of the DJs, remembering the nights going to Maria Davis talent shows, Wednesday Mad Wednesdays, Remembering all of those days, the stretching by Beto trying to get the rest of piece big Al, the night to Piggy banging with big Al, Dang or Original Flavor, all that shit just played in my mind. It was like, Yo, it's crazy, like thirty years ago, this is what we prayed for, and now is it?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it felt so.
Speaker 2: At the time, at the time when Reasonable that was being recorded, at the age or at that time, did you think that it would in thirty years later Yankee Stadium sold out would be a thing like in that moment, because when you listen to Reasonable Now now in ninety six, everything that Jay was rapping about, the music, everything was so ahead of his time, and a lot of people didn't understand it unless she was really living, unless she was around that. So from ninety six to twenty twenty six and you being at Yankee Stadium and seeing all these people in the stands, like what is that?
Speaker 1: What is that feeling like when you.
Speaker 2: Think back to young Bleak and Marshy and where Bleak is at today on stage Yankee Stadium.
Speaker 3: Just like what you said with the fans man, I didn't even understand the album, like you know what I mean, certain shit on that album I'm doing now and be like, hold on, sing was talking about this shit thirty years ago?
Speaker 4: What the fuck like?
Speaker 3: And I just figured it out so like Jay always been a teacher, leader of the of the culture to me, because it felt like when everybody was doing this. He went on that the whole game was on goal. He brought out Platinum Chick's daughter with silver and shit, everybody was on mowat he was drinking Chris style. Then he like, it's like he always been ahead of the game, and back then I was watching from.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: I want to say a fan because they wasn't famous and we grew up together, so it's hard to be a fan of your bro.
Speaker 4: It's like inspiring, like, h that's somebody.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: When I get older, I hope I'm living like that. I hope I got my team like that. And you know, and for him to rip a piece of paper out of a notebook and tell me, as fast as you remember this, this rhyme is as fast as your life change. Thirty years later, we on Yankee Stadium stage, looking at my life completely changed. It's like, wow, thirty years ago, Niggazi and sardines out the can. Today Nigga, we getting sushi made right there on the table.
Speaker 1: You heard right fly to chef in Yeah, it's a difference. How much different with your life have been if Shahem from Wu Tang got the Coming of Age verse insteady.
Speaker 4: I'd probably be in sardines.
Speaker 1: Going back thirty years, do you remember I mean obviously Jed features and like a few records out, but do you remember when he was like bleak, I'm working on an album, like when he actually took the ship here Because he's always talked about he really didn't take rap seriously.
Speaker 4: Beginning got to remember, I'm little Bro.
Speaker 3: I wasn't a lot of people think I was part of the movement, the action when they was in the street. Nah, I was the if they had a third stringer, I was the tenth the tenth phone call. That's little Bro doing we get you when we need you. They can go in the crib. We higher at you going to black do what you do. It was that type of relationship. So I used to have to steal records, like because I wasn't in the studio all the time. Like so we go to the crib and he'll play records and then they'll leave and I'm at the crib and like, uh, let me get this CD.
Speaker 4: Go to the hood, play this for the homies.
Speaker 3: I remember I got a call, they got a call in j and b hide and not throwing my talk. It was like, yo, we heard you down here burning niggas copies of the record.
Speaker 4: So I'm like, a, who told you that?
Speaker 3: And they bought one of my right hand man standing there like they was the fans like bleak, tell of you did?
Speaker 1: They got got us? And I'm looking at him like, fair, you got yo? They just cut a nigga here man right handed? You bring your man to the door. He's like, no, fair, I think I gave you the copy on some lotion and you radic your copy right said, bleed the evils on it too. I thought I got. I thought I was out the whip for that one. I was like, I fucked up. I can't take no song on the.
Speaker 3: The whole way like this, your son, you talk to you, you know that's the prep you living with moms, then you invite niggas and niggas like now.
Speaker 1: Come in the hallway and come out. That's come in the hallway with you. You don't know that's house. That's just serious. You knew something was uping that's not regular in your mom's house.
Speaker 3: You come up side real quick like the homie, hide and behind the elevator wall waiting for me to say, now, yeah, yo, it was us.
Speaker 1: What So this was before he asked you get on coming to age.
Speaker 3: I was on coming to age already, but it was other records made that they were playing. I'm like, what the fuck is this? What's that? So when d Evils was like, Nigga, this's that ship. I gotta play this for the hole. There's no way niggas can't hear this, Like you know how it felt to be doing coming to age one, coming to age two. You go to the hood, you tell niggas you I just did records with whole niggas.
Speaker 1: Like me hear it, like yeah, I can't believe it's till it come out.
Speaker 3: Copy here in the studio because I stole the evil, they never gave me copies or no other records until I started making my own record.
Speaker 1: They used to tell niggas, don't burn the CD for blee. You're gonna take that ship right there bootlegging early. I did that with.
Speaker 2: We was in when we was in Baseline, when J did P S A and I remember I got like I had to take I took the train to D train back uptown and I got to the block. I said, my nigga, this nigga J got a W record, and niggas is like, where's that. I'm like, I don't got it.
Speaker 1: But when when niggas heard ps A for the first time, they was like, oh, yeah, it's right, it's over.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's how it was. Man like that shit was like real secretive back then. You know how many engineers got they hag chopped, Like for sure you have a graide, you had a blowoutigad you with the clippers?
Speaker 1: You did? What? What?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Do you feel like because you got on legendary rap versus legendary rap records with guys like Sauce Money Jean Ja, Like, do you feel like you get the credit you deserve for just being able to hold your own with those type of mcs and rappers, because not everybody can step in the circle with a Sauce Money jay Z being a young beans jazz o and really hold your own.
Speaker 3: I definitely don't, But I love when they don't give me the credit because the ones who feel like they can compete don't want to compete. I tell all these guys, I just hit Swiss yesterday. Swiss was hit me telling me, yo, we see what's going on. We watch it like you ready for the versus shit, and I'm like, I'm ready for it for whoever. There's no target, whoever, you can pick the opponent. Like that's how confident I am and what I did over the years. And it's like people don't remember. They don't remember, they don't give me the credit. And like you said, rhyming behind Jay and Beans is a task in itself.
Speaker 4: You know how it felt to go in the.
Speaker 3: Studio on you meet him and her hair hold like Nigga knocked a horse off your polo sweater?
Speaker 4: Like what the fuck am I supposed to say after this? Like huh?
Speaker 1: Like it was like I had to rhyme after that.
Speaker 3: Then you're bringing up Sauce money, Like come on, man, Sauce was just like the ultimate like it was times. The way I felt like he made j better like Sauce was was was. I remember when I was in the projects one day with Sauce and thinking, man, you not that nice, Nigga, I want your spot because remember Sauce was the next up in line on the rock or beings everybody or me. I don't know what happened between him and Jay or how I skipped the line, but Sauce was supposed to be the next stup. I let him tell his story because I don't even know what to tell it. But I remember I tried to take that spot, like nigga, you can't fuck with me. I'm new, young nigga.
Speaker 1: What up?
Speaker 3: And the projects had all my niggas with me ready to rhyme. He like, all right, let me hear something. I spit that niggas spit like six lines and I just remember the one line. Niggas so niggas thought they was Chinese the way they duck Sauce. Listen, I'm like ian, I said what I called me when you got niggas need me you feel me?
Speaker 1: It was like the fuck?
Speaker 3: Who I thought I was flaying with you. That's like they get you ready for the bully. They can hit you like wait, I see stars g I right with you for free.
Speaker 1: Don't give me another piece of paper. Let me practiced. What do they take you? Seriously, though, at that point.
Speaker 3: I felt like when Beans came around. When Beans came around the way everything shifted and was on him that it was like, oh, niggas, even my home team is sleeping on me, like they don't think I got it. So when me and Lenny just winning made coming to Age the album and we turned it in and it came out like that, and I skipped the line like, oh first we were dropping this before everything. It was like they're not earned the respect off coming to age the myth bleak is what you think of that Regular Cat and it's like, oh my god, I'm mad I never shot a video for that.
Speaker 1: I was about to say, why you ain't never shoot a video for regular.
Speaker 4: Cat because I ain't control the budgets.
Speaker 1: And that record was that was the one.
Speaker 4: And all I cared about back then.
Speaker 3: I ain't gonna cap I was the major thirty body about the video.
Speaker 1: Girls like why y'all bought them? Yeah? Yeah? That was that was That was a day to remember. Are you kidding me? He was on that I had pulled up late. They was wrapping up, but it was arrows everywhere.
Speaker 2: Like Bleek Bleek was like at one point it was like all the c girls in the hood. They was like yo, bleak blok And I was like, hey, oh they really like blocking because Jay was like, you're not gonna even see j like you y'all don't have a chance to even have a conversation with Jake.
Speaker 1: You would see that nigga.
Speaker 3: Right there in the middle, right, I'm walking the stream right, I used to be. It was like them behind the velvet rope on the opposite side. When we do it, I'll be on stage. You're standing at the right on Sun Road. That was me and who like are you telling them the hotel you better stay at a different one, but that's at the.
Speaker 1: Red roof and were gone.
Speaker 2: I'm mad you never shot a video for Regin Cat like that record was.
Speaker 3: It's a couple of records. I wish that Infatuated that was. That was my ringtone, the one related. I should have shot that with re read first, got on you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Rest in peace, colleague. We burnt Infatuated down Bro when that came out. We burnt that record, me, Colleague Vaughn. We used to That's the only song we was playing in the city. And you never shot a video. Jesus Christ wasted. I wasted that one. I got a couple of mishaps. No players.
Speaker 1: Today's show was brought to you by presenting sponsored hard Rock bet Mall. Some sports fans think this is the slow period because football is not for a little bit malarkey. But on Hard Rock Bet we call this baseball season. It's time to hit the diamond. There's a full slate almost every day for you to bet on your favorite teams and players, build an epic same game parlays, and even live bet every inning from first pitch to the final out. However you like to play ball, mall hard Rock Bet as you covered.
Speaker 2: So if you're ready to step into the battest box, sign up with hard Rock Bet today. In place a five dollar bet, if it wins, you get one hundred and fifty dollars and bonus bets on top of your winnings. That's an extra one hundred and fifty dollars in your account. Sounds good to me, Rory, So download hard Rock Bet and swing for the fences today.
Speaker 1: Pay on bonus bets, not a cash offer.
Speaker 2: Offer by the Seminal Tribe of Florida and Florida offered by Seminal hard Rock Digital, LLC.
Speaker 1: In all of the States.
Speaker 2: Must be twenty one plus and physically present in Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, New Jersey, Ohio, Tennessee, or Virginia to play terms and conditions applied. Concerned about gambling in Florida, you call one eight three to three play wise. In Indiana, if you are someone you know has a gambler problem wants helped, call one eight hundred and nine with it gambling problem called one one hundred gambler Arizona, Colorado, Illinois, Michigan, New Jersey, Ohio, Tennessee, and Virginia.
Speaker 1: But what happened?
Speaker 2: What happened with I know that's his sorder to tell, but that was one of the figures that I think everybody felt because it was it was dope to see Jay give Jazz's flowers on stage Niggers Stadium and say, you know, this is the guy that's responsible for who I am as an MC. And you know you said the same about Sauce, like these are the guys who he kind of honed his skills with. But like what not getting too personal into it, like what happened with Sauce, Like why wasn't he there? It may be two persons, but like it's him and Jay in the space where they even like cordial because for him not to be at the Yankee stadium show. I'm not gonna lie to me. That was one of the guys that I heard what was going to.
Speaker 4: Be there or me?
Speaker 1: Bro?
Speaker 3: When now, when we gave rehearsal and I've seen the trailers and we all and I see jazz Oo, I'm like, oh, okay, I know Sauce here. Then when I go talk to Jazz and I'm like, yo, what's up with Sauce? And he like, you know, certain shit niggas just don't want to let go. Bro, Like you know, like certain people harbor feel is different than oh yeah, and certain people won't but that diret sorry they don't receive it.
Speaker 4: It's like, fuck the world. Maybe that can be him. I don't know.
Speaker 3: So this is a very private person, like he never really been out talking on the mics and yo, fuck this person, so you were really never gonna know. I tried to get him to come on the pard but somehow him and Norri got some smoke.
Speaker 4: So he's like, nah, fuck you believe me?
Speaker 1: Yeah, like a quiet, passive person, but like you said, you could be quiet and still have drum.
Speaker 4: And you just tell me.
Speaker 1: Might have said something that he's heard.
Speaker 3: He felt like nor did it publicly and apology was not behind the scenes.
Speaker 4: He felt like the apology should.
Speaker 2: Be it should it should I'm one of those guys. I think the apology definitely sometimes respect this public. Apologies sometimes go make the public the apology public. Pull up the drink, Chack, pull up the rock solid the way I could tell Norri pull up when you hear you know what I'm saying. Sometimes everybody not gonna come to you. You gotta go take it. And that's what apologies and opportunities.
Speaker 1: What was on? What was that first convo with with Jazz like a rehearsals.
Speaker 3: My first convo with Jazz really would not had him on the park. Okay, that's my first convo. And it was like, man, I feel so bad that we even went there with Jazz. Tho, like Jazz was he's the og og Like yeah, Like I literally went to Jazz for tips on how to write hooks tips or yo, when should you put the punchline in the verse? When like at what bar should I I think that the lis line? And he just like used to give me all different tips and pointers on this on how to make a song and how to wrap sixteen bars and all of this my first studio sessions before coming to Age, before Lenny as before coming before all of that was jazz picking me up in the projects, getting in the card, then going to the studio with him and be high, and it'll be us in the studio trying to figure it out.
Speaker 1: And like it was like man like seeing him.
Speaker 3: Now older and it's like, damn, bro, like why we ever get into it with you? We like we we mastered it from the bricks. We never supposed to have ever raised the pen on jazz. So if it's anything in my career that I regret that, it's like we were supposed to disrespect. That's real for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But I mean that's why I was happy that Jay did that on stage, because rarely does Jay give like that, that that long of a speech.
Speaker 3: Some jazz desert, some humility, but that without him, none of this would be possible. Bro, he saw it before we all didn't really shout out the knight.
Speaker 4: He really saw it.
Speaker 3: And we're gonna steal them back because y'all queen's niggas take a lot of ship man, and I just want to let y'all know niking them is not from queens. You know what I mean they all from Massy shirt Kings.
Speaker 4: Is from Massy Project. They got money in Queens.
Speaker 1: It's it's a difference, it's a different we're taking them back. The Hypnotic record with you J and Beads, and it didn't get clear. Is that any that got clear? It was on the album, the original version. No, the original didn't get clear. Is there anyway it was there? Is that you wait in twenty twenty six, we can get that clear?
Speaker 3: I don't think so. That's like the record with Freeway Man never got clear? The fuck was that's on night Shift?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 4: Yes, I never got clear?
Speaker 1: Sample shit because I mean I see what Jay's doing now, re releasing everything now that he could do it under his own imprint. Sample shit.
Speaker 4: Okay, they don't be certain the states.
Speaker 1: That original version Hypnotic is crazy, you.
Speaker 3: Know certain the states You know that shit go off like your name? How much money they think they're gonna be. They think you're gonna waste the record. They get like, oh they had rapper Tom Katt, you're not making it because what you think of that was like that they didn't clear the sample that was supposed to be the first single before menth bleak.
Speaker 4: They didn't clear the sample to j put a Verse on.
Speaker 1: It was like, you motherfuckers, were you around when Rockefeller was calling mass space cakes? That was, yeah, that was you. Were you there when the incident happens, Like we've gotten we've gotten his point of view now that the incident happened. That I think it was Christmas. It was scared you.
Speaker 2: When everybody like like a week after I went the baseline and everybody had heard the story about it.
Speaker 1: And I think Beans is the one that came up with the name space which he said in the rap.
Speaker 2: But everybody started calling me that that was the worst light of my fucking life.
Speaker 3: And those was the fly that Shorty the space Cakes was hitting as a short little bullshit.
Speaker 4: It is mad nasty man, fucking what of those.
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 1: What what was early mall swag? Like, like what was your early memories of fly?
Speaker 3: You know, Harlem niggas always came through with that extra fly like they gotta take your bitch.
Speaker 1: That was not what I was. That wasn't I wouldn't be able to y'all niggas was rappers, but still we ain't don't rap. So I gotta stand out somehow. I gotta be funny. I gotta be fly, I gotta smell good, I gotta have a haircut, you gotta do all the other shit.
Speaker 3: It was a different aura of Harlem though back then, like Harlem felt like going out of towns. To me, it's being in Brooklyn. Brooklyn, I cannot explain. Like for those in Chicago, they would know. Brooklyn is just like Chicago. It's no standing outside, like you on your block, you chilling you alight?
Speaker 1: Cool shots might.
Speaker 3: Ring down, so y'all better keep a gun in the vicinity. That's how it is on Chicago. Like I remember being out there. Niggas like yo, the West Side, niggas outside on the South Side, niggas ain't outside.
Speaker 4: I can't steal around.
Speaker 3: Nigga might spend that block and blow your ad off. So it's like, oh, it's like where I'm from, and I like Chicago. But then you go to Harlem and dankment anybody outside, black parties, police even enjoying the festivities, Like what the fuck going on over here? So it felt like going to another place. So everybody up there fly by talk Spanish. Everybody got Spanish homies. It's like, what the fuck are we missing in BK, you know what I'm saying. So they had a different level of fly that we felt like, Nah, you think it's ain't gonna outflies, You think you're gonna take all our bitches.
Speaker 4: Because you got the new ups, you got the new pla.
Speaker 1: So how did you feel the first time Jay brought like Bigs Dame, just the whole Harlem crew to Marcy.
Speaker 4: I didn't meet them in Marci.
Speaker 3: I met them on First avenuet Dame Dash on First Avenue when he had the crib. I don't know the name of that project, that condominium. Yes, he was living there on First Avenue. It's so crazy because Diamonds and the Rough was living there too. Chicken Rebel was in the same joint. That's when I first found out about uh the Salamean cheese from the corner store. They make the ship hot with the grill. Changed my life was like, the fuck they do up here? They cook this ship in the store too, whoa the fuck we gotta bringing back to.
Speaker 1: The concept of so hot sandwiches. Wasn't a thing like that, not that.
Speaker 3: Now you're gonna get a little but the nigga like, yo, you want me? They fried on the grill. Hell, you're gonna do we.
Speaker 1: Cheese deli across from eleven. That's the legendary deli.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that's the one that invented chopped cheese. Yeah, that's when I first got my first salami cheese high off the grill, and I never ate a cold saligny. It was over like, that's gonna mind me that she got him. But yeah, so meeting them up there, like Dang was chilling.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 4: At that time, Dang was managing Original Flavor.
Speaker 3: You know, they had Hooker tone, Hooker ski shout out Chubby Chub, I mean Chubby Chuck Diesel Chob. Now he's not chubby no more. So you know like that, that was that vibe, and it was like Dang was always on that. Yo, man, we're gonna take this ship over, niggas, listen us. We're gonna kick that dooring fuck. It was always that energy and we gotta get it. Bigs was laid back, like I'm getting money. I ain't just got the play together yet, but I owe Biggs. Bigs guys smoke with me and he don't even know it.
Speaker 1: What whatever.
Speaker 3: See, I'm married now, so I can't pay him back. But I gotta do something, you know, it's like a Frank, I gotta do something to get him back.
Speaker 1: Fucking Yo. Listen, you know I has a shorter You.
Speaker 3: Going on the road with the o g's. They give you the game, Yo. You let the chick know where you stay at. You know, bring it to the hotel. You don't go nowhere with the girl, none of that. I'm the young nigga fifteen on the road. First time on the road with these niggas. Now, mind you they on twenty four to twenty five big this at the time, they was wearing the big bracelet with the they got the pinky ring that looked like nigga liver Rotchi. They took it from him. They was jeweled up. I had nothing. I was naked, man play Jane me nothing. Girl looking that me like hey were yutstares. So it's like, wait, you are no where I'm stared, got her name everything ready. She's like, yeah, I'm coming back with you. You coming back to the hotel with me. So I was over like what, oh, I got one the fishing line working. It's oh, we got some I go tell bigs cause you know your young. He the og next to me, I don't got no cat, bunny, I don't know the drivers for the car to take me to the hotel. I'm here consent with y'all, so I have to leave when y'all leave. So I tell Biggs, Yo, what time we leaving the spot? He's like why, He's like, nah, just what.
Speaker 1: Time we leaving? Yo? Were about to get out of here, like thirty forty?
Speaker 4: Man, I think Jay finished.
Speaker 3: You know we're gonna pop a few bottles and we out, Like nah, but I got this joint ready to go.
Speaker 1: There said which one?
Speaker 3: I pointed out? How over there he went and took it and left. Y'all said, So all I did was warm it up, warm it out.
Speaker 1: You entertained her until it's time relieved. Yes, over there being the major major limit game. Yeah, yeah, you said everybody game, you got, every joke you years, you got, let that one probably married with kids, moved on. Bleak, still turn the night, bleak. He's still like, nah, I need my getting.
Speaker 3: That was like the ultimate little bro like, get out of here, little man, we got this.
Speaker 1: That was that happened to me. That happened to me when we went to All Star Weekend in d C. Two thousand and one with Jay, I was wet do there. We was at the risk call.
Speaker 2: We stayed at the risk Caulton and I had I had a nice one with me. You know, I'm going to the I'm in the whole way like your commit I go over there and it's like, no, come over here with there in the whole way, like but the rooms on opposite is. I turn around, all I see is Shorty running down the hole with Jay Man. So, nah, niggas ain't do this to me. It's in the morning. It's for in the morning. Security got the police, got the whole block of the hotel lockdown.
Speaker 4: You can't get it nothing, yo.
Speaker 3: You learned early when you met a joint, don't bring them around just if jam them over there go this sweat because I've seen girls lose they fucking cool. Remember when Foxy had to be there with the big hat. I'll never forget this. We're in Texas somewhere Shorty bad as a motherfucker sitting on the couch chill.
Speaker 1: It hof k.
Speaker 3: That bitch got up and started crip walking hold.
Speaker 1: On hack like yo. I would never forget this, and it just made me lose all. It's like, yeah, I thought you was cool.
Speaker 2: And you can't say nothing because then you hated like word like jaywalking.
Speaker 1: Y'all get real different in here, like why the crip walk?
Speaker 3: I was like we in Texas shut Like how you even know that day? I'm telling you we used to see all kind of ship.
Speaker 1: Broo, what a time that?
Speaker 4: It was the best time, man, it was the best.
Speaker 2: How do you feel about because I get asked the questions, so I'm throwing it on you now, how do you feel about everything going on with Dame right now?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 4: I don't feel I don't pay it. I don't indeulge.
Speaker 3: I don't pay a door attention because I got too much respect for that man to laugh and look at him on whatever.
Speaker 1: I do too. But when he said Biggs bleik, I ain't gonna lie. I can't like that ship that.
Speaker 3: He don't mean that though, bro, But so I say it because you want a response. I think at this point it's like us men when we win. The chick think you been there before? Girl leaves, she like, I ain't talking no more, she ain't picking up that phone. It's taking a bitch.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna kill you. I'm just to get real that.
Speaker 4: Reaction, just that response. Sometimes I think it's that bro.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you know, like we it's just to me, Dame is doing and saying things that at one point he always thought was that's the like why would you do that? Why would you say that? That is that's corny? That he's the man shouldn't do that.
Speaker 1: It's like he's the definition of everything he preached now.
Speaker 2: Right, and it's but it hurts to see it. It's it's almost like like damn, Like I want somebody to reach out and talk to him, to be like yo, like bro, like listen, I don't know what's going on, but this is not who you are, or at least who we know you to be.
Speaker 3: I believe that's been done, and I just don't believe danme receives it the right way. Like a lot of people care, a lot of people reach out.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 4: I had conversations with Big Face Nori. You know what I mean. Dang got kids, they old.
Speaker 3: I'm pretty sure they look at they fuck and go have a conversation with him.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: It's like I don't think Dang listening to no one man. Dang been the driver of the ship since he started. I think he's gonna relinquish those keys, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: If I've watched some of the Haven stuff on YouTube, and he seems to be in a way different space than back in the day on some of that stuff, and it seems like he not reaching out per se, but seems like he's open to a conversation, whereas the Dame thing is kind of lost.
Speaker 3: At that point, Gil is like, it's weird to me because I see he bringing my name up in certain shit. Now, Yeah, like youre fam I was a kid when y'all niggas was Marvin.
Speaker 4: I wasn't. I ain't have nothing to do with that. I don't know anything.
Speaker 3: But you know why yah, he say, But no, he wants me to speak about it, And it's like, how can you speak on something you don't know? All I would you was give misinformation or information I heard through the grapevine, and that would be wrong on my part to do.
Speaker 4: So I just don't speak on it. Now. Do I know him? Yeah? I know him, But I knew you as a kid. I don't know you as an adult.
Speaker 3: Last time I probably seen to have a conversation with Gil, I probably was twelve, thirteen years old. I'm forty eight right now. I don't know him as a man. Is my god sister. His sister rested pieces, My godmother rested peace. And that's my family. We talked to this day. You know what I'm saying. But with him, I never had a conversation. I never needed to, Like you, j friend, I didn't have nothing to do with that. Hustle My mind my business, as they would tell me if it was back then you'll bleep mind your business.
Speaker 4: That's what I do.
Speaker 1: No, that makes sense, that makes sense. I didn't want to go through a few records or versus per se and you just talk about what the sessions were like, starting with one nine hundred hustler, which I've said when you aren't here, this isn't cut. I think you have the best verse on when I hearded them. What was that session like?
Speaker 3: Naw, that that session was super dope because it was like we were in there like if you can almost bring a comic book to life. That's like you know how comic book you read and you see the action, but then you see the little bubble of what they think.
Speaker 4: That's what it was. It was like all of my thoughts.
Speaker 3: And then you tell Bank that's Bank on the phone calls doing the Yo man, I got somebody online, y'open two chickens and all that, and you know, Beans and Jay was the ones thinking about the chorus, Sho, we should do this little hustle that it was j Ida, it was j I dia we should do the one nine hundred hustle like a hot line for hustlers.
Speaker 4: And then Beans was coming to the idea.
Speaker 3: Yo, but Homie on the phone talking reckless and you know, somebody riffing with him, right, and then they hear it being played down, was like, Yo, you just gotta write a verse bleak online too. What you're gonna tell it?
Speaker 4: Shorty. It was like the.
Speaker 3: Easiest rhyme I probably ever wrote in my life. And people could say it's like one of the best. That's how I feel about the song. You just bought up hypnotic, Like people say, that's one of my hardest verses too, and it's like, that was the easiest round I wrote.
Speaker 1: Ye coming to age two specifically because the first one obviously Jay was heavily involved with the first one.
Speaker 4: Part two two, I didn't Yo.
Speaker 3: J is a genius man, And this is what I say, Like, that's why I never put my hat in the race for the top dog, because just off those two records, I'm disqualified on rap rules, I'm disqualified.
Speaker 1: But you have twenty years a body of worker, right, so.
Speaker 3: Let it still like if we're gonna do it the others, I do it to myself, I'm not going I respect them. I respect they got to disqualify my soul.
Speaker 4: So that's why I don't even argue I am about.
Speaker 1: And while we're quickly here, can you please put to rest what Maul and the rest of the Ovo crew have put in the world that Caliko has been writing jaj rimes. That's the funniest Cali man, that's my dog. No, that was getting low records.
Speaker 3: We need those publishing checks and he wrote them all the.
Speaker 1: Black album according to the Ovo Internet, we need those pop checks. That's crazy. But you distributed like that whole little doc they tried to do where Calico Rolle.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the Stajor Black. They put the clips in the everything else in there with you.
Speaker 1: The culprit. They said that hard drive that's like every hard drive in every studio, the one you was holding that was Calico's Black album that then you passed off to ja.
Speaker 4: Ooh, I'm that niggas.
Speaker 1: I liked it. Then that detective they detect this shit. They zoomeding on you holding the hard drive and was like, we got.
Speaker 4: Them, and that was the clear hard drive. I remember.
Speaker 1: I think it was the Lazy Orange Jee.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I remember that that picture. That's me holding the hard drive, mad that this shit ain't worked, and we're trying to go to the place and they had a spot in the city that used to recover all the shit off your hard drive, so you had to have the one and the other day together. So we was actually going to recover the hard drive because she had crashed. Because I was teaching all of them back then. This is when pro tooths came out. When we was using it on a laptop. We were setting anywhere and record. So that's why you will always see every picture see Cali and it's a mic, a laptop, a hard drive because him proof geter k them boys know how to record. They can operate and run a studio right now if they wanted to, because like we taught all our artists how to be the bosses of their own career too. That you didn't wait for engineer, you didn't wait for studio time. You go do what you want to do when you want to do it, and for them to dig up all these years later to say Cali wrote for j is like whoa I know he said somewhere like niggaw, you.
Speaker 1: Fucking getting me? Like what kind of one?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Like CALLI a good dude? Man, I know he he's not one of those guys that's celebrating this, like man, such a good dude. He ain't with that, he's super nice, just never you know, a lot of guys at that time, I felt like Rockefeller were moving so fast that a lot of people missed opportunities or didn't get the opportunity they deserve.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I mean, what was baseline like in that sense where you had all the state proper which they propably grew every boxing gloves like seven of them, and then you got all of get low Like I'm sure that must have been. How do you even get pass to the microphone with anxiety? People?
Speaker 4: Every day?
Speaker 3: You know, we had first of all, every day everybody ain't getting along every day niggas fighting like you said studio time you in there, bullshit would beat you bullshit with bars, waste the time they get the funk out the booth, so excuse me, O g one and then bought boxing gloves for niggas that want bullshit you won't get off your chest. And remember we had the big booth where it was the glass where you watch niggas when you get.
Speaker 1: Your ship off. Why did you care for that? Niggas?
Speaker 3: Was a lot of niggas was on the floor like this looking the glass like.
Speaker 1: We don't have to know who lost, who got busy the most, Who is the better fighter? You know who?
Speaker 3: Out of a shocking who got hands man Sparks? Sparks fucked a few niggas up in that Boothgas, I wanta fight zoo.
Speaker 1: He got in there, Yo.
Speaker 2: The first time I remember in Baseline seeing Kanye, and I remember everybody in there was just talking about the way he was dressed.
Speaker 1: He had on like a motorcycle leather. He had on some Drago bootsferent.
Speaker 2: And everybody was like, yo, who is And then once we went in the b room and started listening to the beats. I remember Jay walked in, was like, yo, who is that he was like yea, that's hold me in the front and the pool room and going to the front and he in there, and it's like it didn't match, Like wait, he's making all of this heat and I tell you all the time, like Yo, when Ya first came around, it was like he was such an out outside because he looked different, he talked different, he dressed different. But when he started playing that music, he became I remember seeing everything in baseline.
Speaker 4: Change like Kanye. Man.
Speaker 3: I can honestly say, man, where Kanye got to his career and where he at, that's the definition and the results of a man who don't take no like y'all Nigga said no fuck y'all watched this. That's that sure desire and will to win and never quit and never listen to what nobody got to say. Because back then people was not even checking for his raps. It just with the beats. He was making beats and shits. Everything he made and played was phenomenal, Like oh shit, that's why if you think I probably got one Kanye beat out of them years in baseline, because everybody was on him, he didn't had a chance to breathe. So then when he got to the point and he started playing music. I was one of the only niggas in there listening, like, Yo, my g you're gonna be one of them greats nigga, You're gonna take this shot over. So the difference in Kanye see is that weird in this business only mean two things. You either gonna fucking win and win a lot. Because all the weirdos and we consider different. That's how can we say they wear and they were, they probably weird, you know what I'm saying, Like, everybody look at ushm fucking weirdose, you know what I'm saying, Like, but they win because in their mind, they they already know they got the plan what they want to do. Where us, we're so cool, bro, we think we got it and it's like we don't plan. We just go off the cool factor. Where the guy like that, that shit is written down in the attic and you know exactly every step he wanted to take and he did it. But that's how like Jay is the coolest weird to me because I ain't gonna wear it as a motherfucker too, Jay.
Speaker 4: For them to be like that up, they gotta have a.
Speaker 1: Little bit successful to be a little got it, like my nigga.
Speaker 3: I watched this nigga write a whole song in a limo to the airport from that bar.
Speaker 4: All right perspective, Barcley Center, JFK.
Speaker 3: It's about a fifteen minute it wrote a whole song, canceled the flag, and went back Jay's studio.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the rest of us, it's like an hour.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, yeah, Jay fenteen minutes. Yeah.
Speaker 3: But to drive that's like we're in the limo going to JFK. He'd be playing. We get the JFK, YO call in and cancel the flag, Yo, book studio time. I gotta lay this song, and then we turn around, go to the studio, lays song, and Babyface come through the hook.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah yeah, that's not fucking normal.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's not normal. I thought we was that way to Houston.
Speaker 2: But Jay's process of writing, obviously being privileged enough to experience and see it, you don't know he's writing until he leaves out the room and goes in the book. You're like oh, because the whole time you think he's staring at you and you're trying to figure out, like what I did here, like like yeah, yeah, you think he asked you something.
Speaker 1: You didn't hear him.
Speaker 2: You like, huh, and he like the wave you off and he turned the other way and look and then he go in the corner and and then just open the door doing the booth.
Speaker 1: And that's when it hit you, like.
Speaker 3: Oh he was in here writing like ell like I tried that when I fell off, Yeah I did. I gotta keep it real, man, like people listen to coming in and understanding and like a ship. When we went to five three four and and made it was like, I think I'm hope that I don't like before we think this ship I like, I like before, but they don't bang like the first and then now pumit three D.
Speaker 4: I backed up. I ain't hold that's why they like.
Speaker 1: But that was the problem that era, Like when Jay would say I don't write nothing down like all right cool. Then other rappers started saying, like, we could tell you should probably like you should probably write something.
Speaker 3: Why y'a ain't tell me that, right, he shity, y'all could have kept it real normal, yo, we can tell you ain't write that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that should sound like you freestyle something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's not.
Speaker 2: It's just it's just crazy for somebody to have that ability to do that and just be that successful, like you know over these people here, Like what you mean he don't write, bro, he does not put pen to paper.
Speaker 4: Nope.
Speaker 1: Like it's just like he'll and then won't. It's not like he going there and it's like fuck up, he'll spit it all the way through one take.
Speaker 3: Ho, come back out, let's clear out. I ain't gonna do ad libs, right, which is just one take? Yeah, like everybody else doubled a verse ad lib they could do one take. That's it, yeah, and that shit sound like that man, that's that's yeah, that's not yeah, that's not normal.
Speaker 1: What's what's the fastest y'all have seen him?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: But what record that we know? The fastest that I can remember?
Speaker 2: It was something on the Black album, I think, and I don't, and I might be overspeaking because I don't. He may have had some ship in his head already, but we was in the studio for no longer than fifteen minutes and he went in the move and laid some shit, and I was just like, there's no way this nigga just wrote that in his head.
Speaker 1: You remember what record it was because it wasn't fit to black. There was songs that didn't make it. You could tell, like, all right, this is I think it was a lure. I think it was something on the lore of the joints man. Yeah, my fastest. Of course, the sunshineuse. Like I said, that record happened.
Speaker 3: They're supposed to go to Houston and then hey, Poppy, okay, cause Bill was supposed to meet us in the studio and do the third verse. So when I came to the studio, his verse and the hook was already done. He like, bleak, do a verse. A mil gonna do the third verse. So I'm like, all right, cool, fuck it, let me do my verse. Lay my verse. He said, a mil not coming. I got the third verse. When the fuck I just was saying, right my shit. Like when you got your verse, eat out it. You're like, Yo, she not coming down. I got it. It's like, okay, when you got it, yo telling you?
Speaker 1: It was like, Yo, that nigga is different. Man, Like a musician, is there anybody?
Speaker 2: Is there any artists back then or producers that you wanted to work with that you never got the opportunity to work with produce artists and producers.
Speaker 3: I say, like top three producers I wanted to work with I never got to work with. Of course, you ain't gonna say Doctor Dre. Every artist wanted to beat from Doctor Dre. It's like a dream, you know what I mean. Then like number two, I would say, gotta be Many Fresh one of the many Fresh beat for sure.
Speaker 1: M h Actually a bleak many Fresh song does make the.
Speaker 4: Word many Fresh? Was that nigga too?
Speaker 3: And then you're gonna hate me because I'll be fucking up nigga's names once my man who did Rubber band Man for t.
Speaker 1: I h oh, so David Banner, Okay, so.
Speaker 3: I'm saying a lot of people don't know David band of Production. Yeah, they were serious. So he's another one of those producers that I was like, Oh, I'd love to work with him too, you know what I mean. And he's a good dude, that's my guy. Like conversations with him, very great guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you brought just around right, It was just no Guru.
Speaker 4: Did Guru brought Just Blaze? Yes? I didn't bring him well, CO signed him coming shout out lau Real.
Speaker 3: She was managing engineers at the time and one of my engineers was he called down and she was like, I got a new engineer from DC just got down here. I just started managing them like he smoked weed. Yep, send them income, Guru, fucking low Yoda?
Speaker 1: Was that all that's crazy, that's crazy? Yeah, Yoda was that that's crazy, Guru? What was like early, just like at that time.
Speaker 3: The same as now fucking big game up. You gotta go just out there out the front playing Call of Duty, Zelder and all type of other shit. You know kids who played Zelda was always gonna be super.
Speaker 2: Smooth, absolutely like, yeah, you're playing what exactly I'm on.
Speaker 3: Jocks and now you gotta go to Japan handcuffed. Just bring his ass back like a federal agent. Get over here. You're getting extra daty back to America.
Speaker 1: Remember just had all the two way alerts.
Speaker 3: Yo used to make beats. Yeah, he made his own beats for the two whee alerts.
Speaker 1: Insane, bro, Yeah, crazy, I mean says obviously you grew up in the same building as the entire family. The first time you heard the last verse of You Must Love Me about Jay in a situation where his brother, what was your response to Jay, Like, Dan, are you really about to talk about this, It was.
Speaker 3: Like, Yo, you know you hear Pop say the really ship I Ever wrote? I can honestly say that might be the really ship.
Speaker 4: Jay Ever rope.
Speaker 1: It's one of my favorite verses of.
Speaker 3: Me because it's one hundred percent all the way fat, like you know what I mean, The cousins and all that might be hypothetical where he changed a man to a female, but the story is still one hundred percent facts. Yeah, that song, my favorite J song in my favorite street record in hip hop period of streets is watching.
Speaker 4: They don't get no better than that. That's top tier.
Speaker 3: Literally, I'm knee deep in the game, and I'm gonna tell you the fears and of the hustlers mentality. If any nigga who hustled, I'm going for you sell fireworks or you sell spymats. If you hustling, you can relate to that song. It's one of the only songs that got four verses. Yeah, sit, three verses these days is.
Speaker 1: Not normal anymore. How much of the movie Were You Around for the Streets?
Speaker 4: Is watching? Yeah, I know a lot. It's not like a strip sing him and source money.
Speaker 3: They leave me out for those videos, Like I remember watching the movie like wait, wait when you shot this?
Speaker 1: When did you have fifty? But I couldn't get the call for that. Yeah yeah, what what was like the production of that movie? Like like justind the scenes every day shooting that souse. I mean to me, that's one of the It's the best rap movie shot original new.
Speaker 3: Hype Williams Abdul, that was our real hype Williams. Like he was the guy who had a lot of vision before vision became the thing. Like you know, I feel like back then he was like what the Robin townsends of the music industry with videos like he shot a visionary for sure.
Speaker 4: I mean like all.
Speaker 3: Those all the beginning career videos of Jay that president, all the in my lifetime remixed through my lifetime one when they went the same times me on the speed book. Last Malik Abdul even the streets is watching and he shot state property. You know what I'm saying, Like he's that guy, and I don't think he get enough credit, like a lot of the guys in the industry. So back then seeing them do it and it was no label. There's no label funding this shit. This shit was funded by the corner of New York City, Like straight out, like the fun ran out.
Speaker 4: Somebody gotta go stand all that.
Speaker 3: Block and get the fun back up and were gonna shoot tomorrow. So seeing that and back then, I didn't understand it, but come being where I am now and looking back, it was like, not only was he ahead of his time, but Dame and Jay and all of them was too man because to put a movie, to know that the fans didn't understand your music right, and to put it in movie formatt we're still videos, but it flows like a movie and feels like a movie.
Speaker 4: It's never I don't think it could be done again.
Speaker 3: Nobody album even that solid a whole movie or your ship.
Speaker 1: We have to leave some songs out. Some have tried, but it didn't land this.
Speaker 4: Yeah they put the wax on.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, I mean, was there any thoughts of Jay like not acting because I don't know Jay like that, but he's cool when laid back like Dame, I'm sure was like I'll act, I got you. But Jay doing that? Did anyone have to talk him into like, Yo, you're gonna lead a whole movie. Of course it's music videos, but you acting through this whole ship?
Speaker 4: No, I don't think so. I knew, he knew what he needed to do. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: When you have a goal and you want to accomplish something, you don't need coaching, You just need direction.
Speaker 4: You need to target.
Speaker 1: True. Yeah right, I hear that. We want to get into some boys mouth on our show, we have listeners call in and tell stories, ask questions, and it's specific for you. We let our fans knowing Patreon, that you would come by, so we got some bleak questions.
Speaker 4: See hope we ain't getting no personal Hey, blieve you remember me.
Speaker 1: From Hey, I'm the girl that Biggs took from you. I just want to say she was a human being. You don't need to carry this anymore. You've got mail.
Speaker 6: What up, guys, This is Darius. I am calling from Charlotte and my question flash topic regarding reasonable doubt. It's around the two versions of the Presidents, which for me, my personal favorite and the one that when I hear the beat, my mind of faults to part one.
Speaker 1: But I know that.
Speaker 6: Part two is probably the most popular one doing on the album and probably the one that people relate tomorrow. But just curious on you guys, thoughts on which version you think is the better one and for Bleak specifically, do you think it was the right call going with part two for the album cut? And which one that you prefer?
Speaker 3: What's your favorite?
Speaker 6: I'm always just curious to see what people think about the two versions, which one they prefer, and how they feel about it.
Speaker 1: So I'm curious both, y'all.
Speaker 2: Part one I always tell people, if I had to play a record for somebody that never heard rap before and this was their first time hand rap, I would play Dead President's Too.
Speaker 3: You personally over Part one? Yeah, I think I'll played Part one. The one that made the album is fire. That's fire, but part one is like the classic classic it is.
Speaker 1: But Dead President's two, Bro, I never knew why did he do parts? Not that I'm complaining, but challenge the verse just changed the third verse.
Speaker 4: I think, I don't know.
Speaker 3: It could be some type of rights and ownership record because then one came out on pay Day, the other police.
Speaker 4: On death Jam.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it'd be some type of splits and ownership. Okay, I gotta get out of my publishing deal. Let me throw another verse.
Speaker 2: The game a little bit. But Dead President's two to me, like obviously Part one is they're both classics, So it's no wrong answer. But I just think that his energy on part two was just like it felt like, oh in another thing. That's the vibe I get from Dead President's too. It's like he has some other ship to put to that.
Speaker 3: How many people you think can release a record and then re release it with new rhymes and they hit harder?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Richard, Yeah, that's not that's not That's not the thing that can be done. Yeah. Yeah, And that was that answer. But for me too, that video was a part one and two that had like azy big, they was all playing your brother, they was all playing monopoly with real money. That was in debt press two or one. That video that was one.
Speaker 4: I think I think I think that was.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have the cheat code. I would take from part one the second verse and part two the first verse, and that's the perfect Dead President. That's my cheek code version.
Speaker 4: I need.
Speaker 1: Yeah, another one? What's going on? Part more? Rory Baby did names Man.
Speaker 6: Not the Bronx?
Speaker 1: My question for Bleaker is, if you had the chance to.
Speaker 3: Do an album produced by Kanye or just Blaze, which one will he.
Speaker 1: Pick and why.
Speaker 4: That's a good question.
Speaker 1: It's a great question.
Speaker 4: It's a fucking great question.
Speaker 1: Oh man.
Speaker 4: So we're gonna not talk about the present day people.
Speaker 1: We're gonna what's your opinion on the Jewish community?
Speaker 4: Yo, chick Chip, they gave me gosh, we're good.
Speaker 1: Semitic acide. Just blaze of Kanye West, of who you would want to do a project with at this point.
Speaker 3: Just blaze for the last thirty years, it's gonna be the same fucking problem. I gotta go find this Niggayah.
Speaker 4: He ain't easy to be founded.
Speaker 3: They even got a card that's drawing like a comic book. You know, it's like at night you can't see if you just see the outline of the car, you gotta paint it the way at night.
Speaker 4: It turns invisible almost. Yeah, just as different. So but that being sad, today's Kanye West.
Speaker 3: I had to find them, get him some help counseling so I wouldn't be today's Kanye.
Speaker 4: So let's go back in the day.
Speaker 1: Okay, before you know the opinion of anyone, just as discovered Nintendo, let's just both three times.
Speaker 3: I have to say Kanye, okay, why because I never got beats from him the way I wanted to, Just as my bro.
Speaker 4: I love him. I mean masterpieces. Just we had some classics.
Speaker 3: Sure, Like I said, I have over ten to fifteen records with Just already.
Speaker 4: Yeah, one with Kanye.
Speaker 3: So I would say Kanye just off that fact to relive that moment and getting to work with him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've heard you missed on the Uchi Wally be Is there any just a Kanye beats that you passed on?
Speaker 4: They said, I passed on. Oh boy, it wasn't. It was whoa.
Speaker 1: It was whoa?
Speaker 4: Okay, whoa shout?
Speaker 1: I forgot who passed on? You passed the Whoa?
Speaker 3: But the beat not that it wasn't. What wasn't They just saying that's what I trying to tell me made it say.
Speaker 2: But even that beat though, like I'm I'm like, I don't see, No, that's a beat like that?
Speaker 4: What you think of that? Over that the same tape?
Speaker 1: Okay, well that worked out okay for everybody. Yeah, but I could see that too, even the Whoe beat. Of course it's crazy. But if you take out knowing what Black Rob did on that, that could just be like some radio freestyle beat.
Speaker 3: At the end of the day, like I didn't see the vision he heard to be like yo, everything, like whoa you're just.
Speaker 1: Having raw beats? What you think of that? Or WHOA? What you thinking?
Speaker 2: That would definitely grab your ear and you'll be like okay, especially if you're thinking I need a single, like what you think of that?
Speaker 1: Just yeah, he's.
Speaker 4: Got some classics.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: The people I still discover records like Buck Wild did that?
Speaker 1: Yeah? No, Buck is crazy? Yeah, uh Ron, we got the last one that's that's non Bleak related. But I do want your opinion. This gentleman's going through something.
Speaker 7: Yeah, what's up to the marias Rory and Maul. My name is Odds. I'm from Port Saint Lucie, Florida. I got a story to tell. I'm gonna mackey quick. So I tried this before. It didn't work. I got baby Mama. I've been with this six We broke up in twenty nineteen. She on me, she knew me with a chick. That ship does happen.
Speaker 1: Just so you niggas know, this game was.
Speaker 7: Really can't compete.
Speaker 1: They ended up.
Speaker 7: I found out some years later because we stopped talking, you know, not even for the kid.
Speaker 1: We just stopped talking.
Speaker 5: She was talking as well, but we stopped talking but she married Homegirl.
Speaker 1: Homegirls ended up leaving her because she found out she.
Speaker 8: Had as She couldn't deal with that chip that wasn't like.
Speaker 5: Yo, man just recently giving me some rhythm yo, apprehension on how to pursue that if I should pursue that part of me wants to pursue. That part of me is.
Speaker 1: Like, yo, that's just that't going bro get.
Speaker 8: Out My daughter fifteen this summer, like it's time to get out, it's over. I just want some advice, you know, yo, yo from my favorite podcast, What's Up?
Speaker 5: Help me out?
Speaker 4: Help him out? I need to start a help.
Speaker 3: Out because that that is that jamake. You gotta said, that's wicked any bed that's wicked, mind yo, I want to laugh.
Speaker 1: But he said she left me for a chick. Got mad right there.
Speaker 3: Let you know he wasn't paying her no attention. Girls love attention. Girls gonna give each other that attention. They're gonna go get that lunch, that brud. So, yeah, you ain't paying your bitch no attentions. Nobody wills.
Speaker 1: Somebody will for sure. There you go that.
Speaker 4: But then the girl left her. That means she's double back.
Speaker 1: No, she's fitting something he said, she's giving me rhythm. Yeah, what he was feeling before, the basics, like the trouble for sure, he got.
Speaker 3: Now he's feeling the rythm, the rhythms well, and he said his daughter is fifteen. He gotta go get out. He answered his own question. He said, it's over.
Speaker 1: That's why I think sometimes he said, we call in. They just need to listen to their own voicemails, to listen back to what you just said, Like because this girl cheating on you with the girl and cool that ended up being her queen. Whatever. She went to staples. She wanted her scissors and she got them. She's happy. But then her queen, who she finally found that would pay attention, got ms, and I thought it was death to us part. We have to fucking through sickness and health. She gets ms and she's like, nah, back to the only guy that she knows because they share a kid, and she know that is just terrible. But not only that, though they knew, he said, the knew they was six. They think they I think he said that since they were six, right, they grew and.
Speaker 3: Say what they call that simple? Simply what's his name? He ain't simply oh j simply another.
Speaker 1: Yeah, simply that you would have handled out another way, simply.
Speaker 4: Simply living days.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, before we let you alone, before we let you go. Is there any way we can bring a man to some peace? To you and yay on murder.
Speaker 3: Tell niggas come higher at me, man, they want me to come on the war? What is the war report?
Speaker 1: The real report? Put up to the.
Speaker 3: Real report, they could pull up the rock solid, yo, bro, I have no beef for nobody.
Speaker 1: Know what you said? It was cool, like you A murder was cool.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we got three videos, we got mass sores together. Me and the True Life is out here looking for the ops together. Now that me and True just was riding in the car ready for all smoke.
Speaker 1: Now I'm in the smoke like goddam with a lot of that's holding this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yo, Dawn though, And I think that he kind of felt like what you said about uh, you know gu and It or anybody June affiliated.
Speaker 1: He felt a way about that.
Speaker 3: He can't do that. He gunit sendicate man, that's like wou send the Kate. He not an original member of g unit. The way he gonna take on the scars and the wombs that they had from the beginning.
Speaker 1: He sat in the beginning to fifty face.
Speaker 4: He would never.
Speaker 3: Sign to him, right, so you can't now wear the scars nigga like, come on, that's like a nigga get down with us right now. I'm not going he gonna just act like he had beef with Nas and Jungle, like.
Speaker 1: Come on, man, that's not right. But there is room for y'all to sit down and.
Speaker 3: All the time, because I don't have no pree for nobody had chilling my life, got records moving, no more moving. I'm the last thing before is to be riding around New York hoppy.
Speaker 1: It's too hot.
Speaker 3: I don't even know how to get back a moment like what's the outfit for the territory?
Speaker 1: Dash? Gentrified? Now exactly what the fuck?
Speaker 3: They're gonna run up on you with a fit fit bit bracelet and kill you jogging, get count his steps and clip you.
Speaker 1: We're not ready for this, yo, We're not ready for the way here that jo can sit down. And of course we got to make that happen before it went this far.
Speaker 3: We reached out to Murder because I wanted to get some clarification as to what Yeah, Yo meant maybe he could have sat down with me and we could have cleared it right. They didn't have to go this fuck who knows man, you know what I mean. We gotta make let's tell fifty comes to that. We want to know what's up with him in the big Homie, come talk to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but we definitely do that hoppy our Yeah, it.
Speaker 3: Might change my name the Optimist Prime.
Speaker 1: Before we let you go to celebrate Reasonable Doubt thirty years As of July thirty first, twenty twenty six. Top five j albums in order, in order from number one to five.
Speaker 3: Me yeah, Black album, number one, American Gangster Ool.
Speaker 1: I wasn't expecting you to say that.
Speaker 4: Number three, Reasonable Doubt Before.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna put a lot of curve ball in there. I'm gonna go with the album with him and the rock group, the Lincoln Parkship Lincoln Park, the live album, because that got some gems like when they remix them to be it's.
Speaker 1: Different the Whites. We love that in the bar.
Speaker 4: Number five, that's.
Speaker 1: A great that's a great carry out the album. If you go down, if you go down Jersey Shore, that does not it does numbers out like you know alb like and Congress. You performed for the first time in shot No Congress, right, that's that's fire Man. Congratulations, Thank you. Bro.
Speaker 4: Do say moving.
Speaker 1: Number five?
Speaker 4: Fifth album?
Speaker 3: Man, I would say Volume two because that's the one that took us over Bowl, you know what I mean? Hard Knock Life, that's the one that on that crossover planet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, more reasonable, hard Knock Black Album, Blueprint.
Speaker 1: I forgot, Yeah, you gave Lincoln Park over a blueprint plak. I'm never gonna forgive you.
Speaker 4: No, No, it ain't over. But that's just like a f.
Speaker 1: And then pri American Gangster gotcha mind changes often after Yankee Stadium. It used to be Blueprint one, but Reasonable Doubt, Blueprint, Black Album, American Gangster four forty four.
Speaker 3: See and you and this get this? You said it might be the end of the New York run. What about Black Album thirty?
Speaker 1: Blackout thirty, Oh, Shaye Stadium. I'm starting Sasha Stadium.
Speaker 3: That would be ridiculous. Like Blackout thirty. You gotta have a new New York blackout. You gotta have the city shut down the power like it's O three. Do you have what's next? That's what we do. Shut down the Power Grig, Blackout, thirty Whole City.
Speaker 1: When's the So Far Gone Anniversary might be the same year. Do you want Do you want Jay to put out a new album?
Speaker 4: No, I don't either me neither.
Speaker 1: I don't. I don't either.
Speaker 4: I think he could.
Speaker 3: He could give you one one one joint, Yeah, because he got j Is on some major bullshit. Because I'm a rapper and I know what rappers do. You practice? You might see some ship like, oh, that gave me an idea, yo goo put this beat on lay some ship. Nobody hear it, but you don't know, Go tell me, yo yo.
Speaker 4: Jay got some ship.
Speaker 3: It's like steal a hard drive the way they said Cali hard Let's steal a JH. But we want the Cali hard Drive. Let's get the j hard have changed mad lives. I got I be Oprah with it. So for you, so for you, so for you. That's talking about it on there like I've told you Oprah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I don't. I don't think I want another JA, like a new Ja out. If he has something to say, I want to and all hes gonna say.
Speaker 3: See this is the thing I think we live in the world at Nortter what he said. People gonna have something to say, of course, so it's like it's no right or wrong thing to say, and he wants anything you say is gonna be whatever people deem it as because ever since, like think about it, they crucified me with the activism stuff because I did violate be like, yo, I ain't with the activism shit. I don't know what I was thinking. Bought me, had me hot. I never want to see those shit like that. I gotta make sure I old trip and slip or some shit like that. Ever get But ever since I called the black hood fabricAll my song shit been crickets now no, now the activists don't want no smoke.
Speaker 1: With a real activist wit you and mice have no that's my dog, that's the hood fabric.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they better put respect on niggas on the front line. All these niggas on the front of the post. He's on the front line, all the front of the post. People was all in my comments going crazy. I bought the front of the line. Nigga who outside with it? Shit crickets Now it's quiet. Don't want no more smoke that op died. I'm cool activist community.
Speaker 4: I'm back.
Speaker 1: That's why we have you here, Bleak. Exit strategy for Iran yo, yeah, listen.
Speaker 3: Exit strategy for I red is the reset. But like going too you go too far to gaate like up, like reset, let's start over. He's just reset this ship. Just be like yo, listen, Wilent. Yeah, everybody race you got one on the books.
Speaker 4: We got one on the book back to zero.
Speaker 2: So yes, even Stevens, we would start over the wrong fu. Yeah, absolutely, you're bleak. We want to thank you for finally coming up man man doing this episode. Man, salute to you because we're talking about reasonable dout thirty years but obviously you've been there every step of the way, still holding the flag, still wrapping the rock. And I just want to say we appreciate everything that you've given the culture, everything that you've provided over the years, all of the balls, all of the moments, and we hope to continue to see you Bill and do say.
Speaker 4: I appreciate rock solid.
Speaker 1: Pocket. We gotta come dough rock solid.
Speaker 4: Yes, you gotta pull up man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're doing rock solid. You gotta do rock solid.
Speaker 4: I'm glad I did this. Is not know my t dot oh card is still good.
Speaker 1: No, Yeah, you're good man. It's no beavers, no shout out car real legend and they going the show with you. You better pull out all your fucking joints because he gonna make you this legend. People don't met him perform first. That's right. You better touch the stage first. That's somebody else. You want to talk to his car now, so we gotta get car out of here. Man, that's easy. Yeah, give him his flowers and ship man, absolutely, that's six. Ship.
Speaker 4: Haven't been to the six.
Speaker 1: You got to come to the six. Man. Make sure we're good. Yeah, we're good man.
Speaker 4: Niggas out there taking change that family in Toronto.
Speaker 3: Man, I was the criminal across the border, like, no fucking buggy.
Speaker 1: Now, these niggas got goods. They were shice. Toronto always been like that.
Speaker 3: Though the most diverse girls happen to. The girl came out was the one in the place in the world where you win every rapper. That's why any basketball player that ever got traded to Toronto, they never complain.
Speaker 1: You never heard a nigga like, yo, we don't want to go play. Niggas like we want to go bugging beautiful. It is ippy out there. Issue with drinking is making that sity so popular? Why did you tell the rest of the world I was amazing this place.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, I be out there.
Speaker 1: It's at he he shouldn't be mad. I'm trying to make sure it's still good over there.
Speaker 2: You're good, man, We're all good in Toronto. Man, that's family up there. Man, everything good.
Speaker 1: Why don't shoot his part in Toronto?
Speaker 3: Got them make sure top five there, he gotta be got. I gotta talk the top five. Certain niggas on the internet, they do their thing. I'm watching. I gotta beat you.
Speaker 1: I got you. I fucked with your step I got you. Gift him the Nazi change. Yeah, this is what I'm saying. Like you got questions. Yeah, I gotta sit with top What is what is the opps like down here? What? What? What a day?
Speaker 4: And banging out here?
Speaker 3: I gotta know because back then it wasn't like it is today.
Speaker 1: So it changed.
Speaker 2: It was more, it was it was it was more if you know, you know back then with the internet, you know exactly, Toronto is like New York, bro. I tell people all the time, Toronto is a lot like New York.
Speaker 3: Toron Why people better not sleep on ship, right, there next to Buffalo. If you know Buffalo, everything in legal go through Buffalo ship right there.
Speaker 1: One of those things called parking Rymes by the bus was a parking Ryan Sling. Shot you a pack across a bro before the drum. Yeah, hell under now you can drone drop the Yeah, I'm not fucking with Top five. He got it. Look he got it.
Speaker 3: How y'all gonna put that? See the top out there putting in that work. I don't know about Top four up here from New York, man, you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: I think the Top four, but it got worked.
Speaker 1: This niggas crazy. That was thirty years of reasonable doubt. Shout out to Memphis, blinking the building, Drop that leg, just jed, you always
Speaker 3: Loved You know what it is that man, You know what it is, y'all