Speaker 1: Hey, folks, it's Lyle here. This is a absolute doozy of an episode. It is not a joke. I've got the rapper Lui Yati as my guest for this episode. He found me on TikTok a month or so ago and reached out to me over Instagram DMS asking if he could be on the show, and I was like blown away and said of course, And you know, we set it all up to do it in person. I flew down to Atlanta and we did a stream and it was fucking great. You know, he stayed for three hours. I willed this podcast down to about two hours. But if you want to watch the full version, that's on YouTube dot com slash Lyle forever if you want to check that out. But we got a whole bunch of great calls. He was just absolutely fucking great on it. It is a great episode. He really filled the role of the therapy get Go extremely well. He was funny when it called for it to be funny, he was serious when it called for it to be a little bit more serious. And man, I just I can't say enough positive things about the whole experience of doing this stream. It was a fucking blast. For me to go out to Atlanta and record this with him, and I think you guys are gonna enjoy it. So enough of my dumb voice. Let's get into it.
Speaker 2: Never goes on.
Speaker 1: The line, taking your phone calls every night, never goes.
Speaker 2: He's teaching you loud in the mid of your life.
Speaker 1: But he's not real an expert.
Speaker 2: How you doing, man, I am blessed. Yeah, feeling good?
Speaker 1: How are you? I'm feeling good, man. How are you feeling in the suit?
Speaker 2: Very lucky?
Speaker 1: Really lucky? Yeah, dude, you fucking I listened to I was listening to some interviews with you before this.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I just have this like grateful attitude all the time. How do you do that?
Speaker 2: Well, you know, things are things are a lot better than they were before, you know. I think that's the way to usually look at it, like, you know, it could always be worse.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know.
Speaker 2: So with that, with that attitude of mind, I think you always keep a positive mindset on everything.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 1: Ever? Do you have times where it's difficult to keep a positive mindset?
Speaker 2: I mean, you know, sometimes things get tough, you know, But I think what keeps me going is the understanding that it could be worse, you know, and somewhere in the world someone else has it worse, so I should stay'll be grateful. Yeah, I mean, you know every day is not perfect, but yeah bugget yeah, yeah, Yolo. Genuinely, you only live once, so I can't stay too upset for too long.
Speaker 1: Man, you want to start talking to some people on the phone, I will be. That's on the line we have with us. Julia from Massachusetts.
Speaker 4: Yes, this is she.
Speaker 2: Hi, Hey, Julia, Hello, Hello.
Speaker 4: Okay, I think I hear you guys. Now, is this a Ghek and I guess the gek version of Liliatti?
Speaker 2: Yes, this is the geek dow boat Gotti.
Speaker 4: God pleasure speaking to you, guys, Gotti, Gotti and Gek. I have a question. I don't know if you know of it yet.
Speaker 1: No, please, what's your question? No?
Speaker 4: Sorry, I'm nervous. This is a little nerve wracking. If you were damned to an existence of only drinking cereal flavored milk, what cereal flavored milk would you drink for the rest of your life?
Speaker 2: That's so easy? Yeah, what is it? Cinnamon's crunch?
Speaker 1: Cinnamon TOAs crunch.
Speaker 2: They actually sail cereal milk.
Speaker 1: Have you had the cement. I've seen that, but have you.
Speaker 2: Had most definitely? Yeah, I've had it with Cinnamonton's crunch. It's extremely cinnamon.
Speaker 1: Oh you've put it in a bowl of cinnamon.
Speaker 2: Or or Cinmonto's crunch milk or Captain Crunch milk.
Speaker 5: M hmm.
Speaker 2: What about you.
Speaker 1: Cap'n Crunch milk is it? Is it a regular cap'n crunchry like specific or like peanut butter cap and crunch.
Speaker 2: No, Captain cruns with the berries. Okay, not only with the berries.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so the Okay, having had cinnamon TOAs crunch milk and having had actual milk that was bathed in cinematast crunch, can you taste the difference between the two?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: Really, so they got it. They got it.
Speaker 2: I think it's the same thing, if anything, is a little bit more cinnamon k cinnamon in ther knee.
Speaker 1: Julie, what about you? Do you have a favorite milk of cereal that you would eat if you were damned? Did you say you were damned to hell or something like? You said we were damned to something in the scenario.
Speaker 4: No, damned to the existence of having to drink only milk. That's flavored like cereal.
Speaker 1: It's not a bad existence.
Speaker 2: I would not be that damned that would be. I would be okay with it. Well, you know, I don't drink milk by itself.
Speaker 6: When they get old milk, I don't think.
Speaker 4: So what could be whatever you consider whatever you identify as dairy, your milk alternative, whatever.
Speaker 2: It is, we'll see. I'm partially lactose, but I love cereal and my favorite food is pizza, So I deal with the consequences, so be But yeah, you know I would do it. I don't drink milk by itself, but I love cereal, so I do it. Cinnamon.
Speaker 1: You'll only drink milk if it has like, well, you drink chocolate milk.
Speaker 2: I love chocolate milk, But you.
Speaker 1: Won't drink like just regular milk.
Speaker 2: No, I don't really see the purpose. I did my cookies and milk.
Speaker 1: Interesting, would you drink like?
Speaker 2: Do you drink?
Speaker 1: All right, So let's say're differing cookies in the milk. Do you drink the milk if don't drink the milk after the cookies but it's cookied up?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but no, no, I just like I just like to sog up the cookie. But I'm not drinking the milk, Julie, what do you think of this?
Speaker 4: Well, this is kind of an interesting debate because, for a reference, I am twenty three and I didn't start eating oreos with milk until probably a couple of years ago. I only ate them dry until I was like, you know what, maybe I'm tired of eating chalk.
Speaker 2: Julia, did it change your life?
Speaker 4: It kind of did. The flavor profile is completely different. I had no idea. I don't know why I stepped my guns on it either. It was just like kind of a thing I decided I was going to do and then you know, it was just a habit. But it's much more same.
Speaker 2: Way chicken with chicken wings. I'm twenty four and I just had a chicken wing about eight months ago. Yeah, and changed my life. Yeah, I know what. I've been scared of a bone all this time.
Speaker 1: You're scared of the bone.
Speaker 7: I just me too.
Speaker 4: I didn't eat meat on the bone, Sicky.
Speaker 1: What's what's both both of you? What's the problem with the bone?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I know, I just thought the bone was I don't know.
Speaker 1: It is it is, I will, I will admit it is like weird to like eat something and then see its fucking bones exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, especially yeah, I could just get a chicken nugget and you know, no bone there.
Speaker 1: Do you have a favorite like eating.
Speaker 4: A boneless chicken wings? What made me go back?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Oh wait, boneless chicken wings are dangerous. That's that's not that cool.
Speaker 4: They're kind of creepy. They're they're even like worse than eating a bone chicken wings. They're too gelatinous.
Speaker 1: But is there even a difference between a boneless chicken wing? I don't think.
Speaker 2: I don't think boneless chicken wings are respected in any way.
Speaker 1: No, they're not.
Speaker 4: I don't think they're the same thing as chicken. I think they're different. They're lower grade chicken.
Speaker 2: M hm. I don't know. I don't want I won't find out.
Speaker 1: Julia, thank you so much for calling, and may we one day bond forever together in the Kingdom of Heaven.
Speaker 4: Amen and Jesus Christ names skingdom. Come his bill shall be done. Thanks so much for your time, course, Gotti and Gek, have a great rest of your call.
Speaker 1: Have a good rest of the night.
Speaker 4: You thank you, bye, Thank you.
Speaker 2: What do you think of Gotti? I'm not I'm not against it, not against Gotty. What do you think of Gotty? What do they think of Gotty?
Speaker 1: Guys?
Speaker 2: You like it? I like it.
Speaker 1: It's like that Gotti.
Speaker 2: And Gotti and got It.
Speaker 1: It's perfect.
Speaker 2: That's not bad at all, that's not bod.
Speaker 1: But what do you between between What do you think between Gotti and therapy boat? Someone said therapy boat therapy?
Speaker 2: I think therapy Gotti.
Speaker 1: Therapy Gotti.
Speaker 2: Mmmm.
Speaker 1: I like that, you know, I like that. You're not an either or a guy. You're a both guy. That's a compromise right there.
Speaker 2: You compromise to succeed in life.
Speaker 1: Compromision, conform, comprom compromise, compromises, comprom confirmation.
Speaker 2: You said comprom I thought I was trying to say that, like the right tints were comp to compromise, that compromision, compromising.
Speaker 1: To have to confirmate it confirmed.
Speaker 2: Ha.
Speaker 1: I gotta say, in relation to the last call, I've heard that you we have kind of similar diets. I think I've heard that you fr and vegetables Nope, never have, and that you only eat like pizza and like chicken tenders and ship like that wings now too, So could you, like, could you like name everything that you eat on one hands to two things on two hands. On two hands, what's the last that's a new thing that you tried?
Speaker 2: Wings?
Speaker 1: Wings? Okay, and did it change your life?
Speaker 2: Without question? H I have something over there. I smell them.
Speaker 1: You can eat them on care if you want to eat them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm going to Okay. I'm glad you agreed that I could do that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, of course. Man, this is a sky, there's no rules. Let's take another phone call here. We have Sam from Illinois on the line. How are you doing, Sam?
Speaker 2: Sam from Illinois. We're part of Illinois. My mom my mom's from Illinois. What part of Illinois you're from? Sam?
Speaker 8: Nu, that's a little suburb out of Chicago called it's called the Highland Park.
Speaker 2: Yeah, never heard of it.
Speaker 8: Uh, it's about like fifty minutes out.
Speaker 2: I'd say, well, how are you Sam?
Speaker 9: Yes?
Speaker 1: Sam, but did you it appears as that you had you had a question for us. We'd love to hear what it is.
Speaker 8: Yeah, so I got a story for you, and I got a I'm wondering a little wondering for a little advice. Sorry, I'm a little shaker right now. I'm pretty angry with the whole situation that's happening. I won't lie to you.
Speaker 1: Okay, well it's it's fresh, it's fresh, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Let's go.
Speaker 1: We'll get the emotion of it in here.
Speaker 8: Oh really cratch, Oh yeah, you know it hit us. So let me get started for you. I get uh at school on college college nearby, staying at home, go to school, and I get a picture from my dad one day, picture of all of my face. I do a little smoking here and there, and uh, he's not a big fan of that. He's a pretty hard ass. I won't lie, so then, uh, I don't bring it up. He doesn't bring it up.
Speaker 2: I go home.
Speaker 8: There's not much conversation about it. The next day, I get.
Speaker 10: Home from school, I do a little snooping.
Speaker 8: I won't lie. I snoop around here in that go into his room and I find all of my base, all my devices, all of my ship. Man was I angry?
Speaker 2: Wait Sam for a second, let's talk about it. Let's talk about it. What what?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 2: What were they doing? They were they just there? Were they confiscated?
Speaker 3: You know what?
Speaker 8: They seem to be next to his bed almost enough, like they were being used outside nowhere.
Speaker 2: So no way. You're telling us your dad as a contradictor. He's a contradictor.
Speaker 8: He is contradicting himself. I mean, how can you mm hmm nexty minutes, you know, really grinds my gears.
Speaker 2: Sam, did you did you? Did you confront your father? Now? What?
Speaker 8: I am not sure if I should.
Speaker 2: Do that, Sam.
Speaker 8: Where I'm from, this that's my little predicament.
Speaker 2: Where I'm from, Sam, this would in fact make you Please excuse my language, but pussy huh.
Speaker 8: I understand that. I understand that.
Speaker 2: Sam, you got to confront your father for some effect that he's been giving you hard ship. If your dad's giving you hard ship and he's doing the ship, he's giving you hard ship about you gotta confront him. Yeah.
Speaker 8: It is kind of a you know what I will I will not say wrong, but I will say it's also a bitch move on his part.
Speaker 2: Sam. How much do you love where you stay?
Speaker 8: Pretty nice home?
Speaker 2: Are you afraid of being homeless?
Speaker 3: Sorr?
Speaker 11: Hell?
Speaker 2: Good?
Speaker 12: Hell?
Speaker 2: Yeah you are afraid of being homeless? Oh yeah, okay, then we'll cross off. I was gonna say you should go smack this ship out of him, but we'll cross that off.
Speaker 1: You said that he was you. You said, and I quote, what did he say exactly? You said he is a little bitch? Would you say that says a bit he said the bitch. Would you say that to his face?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 1: M hm mm hmm.
Speaker 8: Well, now then I'll play you get kicked out.
Speaker 2: Wait, hold on now, now say let me ask you now one quick before we jump to some conclusions. Do you still smoke? You just said you're high ship. I mean you're smoking comfortably correct.
Speaker 4: That's correct?
Speaker 9: Bro?
Speaker 3: Is the problem?
Speaker 2: What's the problem?
Speaker 8: You know? Now there's a little there's a little tension here and there. I'll say that we don't like tension.
Speaker 2: You know, nobody likes tensing. You like tens?
Speaker 1: Oh no, No, it's it's it's stressful. It's the only way to break tension is with action. M Sam, you go to take some action into this.
Speaker 2: I don't know what it is.
Speaker 1: I don't know if the action is to make the mental decision to drop it or if it's to smack the shit out of your dad.
Speaker 2: It's one of the other, and that the meter is. I just know, Sam, you will probably, in fact not have a place to stay after you do that. And I'm for that. You know, I've been kicked out multiple times.
Speaker 8: Oh any chance he got a place for me?
Speaker 1: No, thank you so much for calling Sam. You have any rest of the night, you too, tragic.
Speaker 13: Have a good one.
Speaker 2: I love you both, God bless you. What do just thinking about that?
Speaker 1: I don't know how how old did he say how.
Speaker 2: Old he was?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: I didn't. He says in college, So he could be anywhere from eighteen to twenty three or twenty four and last years a fuck up, you ain could be anywhere from fucking eighteen to thirty.
Speaker 1: It depends on like how much of your parents are like paying for you to exist? Mm exactly, because like if he's just like because if he's paying for his college and he's paying for whatever, whatever, whatever.
Speaker 2: It's a completely different story.
Speaker 1: It's completely different story. But if if, if your parents are still kind of supporting you financially, then like you don't respect him. Yeah, you kind of you're you're kind of you're kind of uh, you're kind of there.
Speaker 2: But in either situation, it's a little fucked up. If his dad's been hardship and doing the same ship, yeah, yeah, unless his dad just wants doesn't want him to be like him.
Speaker 1: Mmm mmmm, yeah, it surprised me that he was using the vase.
Speaker 2: But technically he doesn't know, right his dad.
Speaker 1: I know. I like what you're thinking. I like the way you're thinking about I think see I think Sam is missing. I think Sam thinks that his dad is like Sam, Sam's coming at it from like my dad's a fucking puritan, like he doesn't understand me, you know, And he's like that's frustrating. But like, Sam, what if your dad is like, fucking vaping ruined my life? And and because he vapes, hm, you know, that's the evidence that it was, Like Sam, what if what vaping ruined my life? And I don't want that for my son. So but but I can't let him know that I was an addict because I'm embarrassed, you know. So he's like, I just.
Speaker 2: Gotta can't wait. I think Sam's more hurt. I think it's hurt. I think it's hurt like that, and give him he dad doing the same ship Sam. This is a tough one because we don't know the full story. It depends on whether his dad is really taking care of him or not exactly, because you gotta respect your father. If he's paying for your college, twitch and give me a place to stay. And he's still smarting still Hi, I just said, so it's not like he's stopping you. It's getting a hard time.
Speaker 1: By the way. No, by the way, no shade. If like, if your parents are paying for your college, like you know, let's take take advantage of that's great. But if you know you're kind of under like, like, suck it up until oh, for sure, eventually, sam ship, all.
Speaker 2: My loans are my own name. So if your parents playing for your cosme, you're a blessed exactly. If you have parents, you're blessed.
Speaker 1: Exactly, exactly, nothing wrong with it. But while you're still under the roof, you gotta suck it up a little bit.
Speaker 2: I'll respect. I respect my parents one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: We have o us. Hear Axel from New Jersey. How you doing, Axel?
Speaker 14: I'm doing great. I'm actually amazed that I'm on the phone call right now.
Speaker 1: Dude, I'm amazed that I'm on this phone. Man.
Speaker 2: I love the name Axel. That's a great name. That's a really good name, is it? Yeah?
Speaker 14: Yeah, man, that's it. Thank you.
Speaker 2: It's a nice name.
Speaker 1: Were you named after someone in particular.
Speaker 14: All right, So I was kind of named after you know, juns and roses with Axl Rose. My family loved the socket hole. That's a little bit. But another thing is my family owns this boatyard in Point was in New Jersey, and there's a coral reef right next to it, or like a reef nearby. Is that people always us to fish at when they were younger. And my dad said he was sixteen years old, he was smoking a joint at the reefs and his name is Carl and the name of the reef is actual Carlson Reefs. And he said he was just sitting there getting baked, and he was like Axel Carl's son. Well that's cool, and it just stuck with it his whole life.
Speaker 2: That's fantastic.
Speaker 1: So he was he was baked.
Speaker 14: Oh yeah, for sure.
Speaker 1: For a second. I okay, you ever played the video game Kingdom Hearts.
Speaker 2: I've not played it, but I know exactly what it is.
Speaker 1: I thought maybe your dad was like a weave and he named you after the character from Kingdom Hearts.
Speaker 14: That would have been cool. I've actually never really played Kingdom Hearts. I've always seen.
Speaker 2: Orph I'm passing this, Yeah, they're not really my thing.
Speaker 1: I feel they take a lot of time to get into man, and you have to have a lot of patients. Yeah, yeah, I don't have that. I like a funk with Tetris and that's it.
Speaker 14: Right, Yeah, I got slicker. I don't know if you haven't heard of it. It's like Halo but with portals.
Speaker 2: That one's cool.
Speaker 1: Slinky.
Speaker 14: Uh split gate like s P l I P Split.
Speaker 1: Gates, split gates? Have you heard of split gates?
Speaker 14: Yeah, that one's really cool.
Speaker 2: What's this question?
Speaker 1: It's a question, axl axcell axul Do you have like a particular question that you wanted to ask?
Speaker 9: I got you.
Speaker 14: I got a whole list of questions that I've just been writing down randomly, watching your going in waiting.
Speaker 1: For you to let's do your ransom.
Speaker 14: If you want me to ask, pick.
Speaker 1: Your pick your favorite two, pick your favorite two and we can go through those.
Speaker 15: Okay, all right, all right, all right, hmmm, all right, I got I got a good one for both of you guys. All right, can you change the top like a car tire?
Speaker 2: Your first?
Speaker 1: Not at all?
Speaker 2: You're from New York, right, Uh?
Speaker 1: No, I'm from from Maryland's fair so I mean, I drive, but if my car breaks down, I'm fucked.
Speaker 2: Me and you both. I'm not fucked. I got yeah, I pressed the button and I just call one Star. But if I was in the middle of the desert for the woods and I had to spread tire and my All Star Wars fucked up, no service, and I have this perfect good tire, all I do is put it on.
Speaker 1: Oh man, don't go into the woods.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't. I would never.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I try to. I try to.
Speaker 2: I really do want to. I really do want to go camping. We're not camping, but there's I don't know if you've seen, there's these new things now like where you can rent like a little really tiny house in the middle of nowhere. You have to happen it's not around for a while. It's not it's not a cabin. It's like almost like a little shack and has a glass window, and.
Speaker 1: It sounds like a cabin. I don't know, you mean like glamping.
Speaker 14: I don't know, like the little I know what you're talking about, but like the little portable ones that people just flot down exactly.
Speaker 2: I like this guy, I do. I like you, AXL. You're well diversed, he.
Speaker 1: Axel. Can you change the time?
Speaker 14: Can I change the time?
Speaker 1: Can you know it? Can do? Can you change the time?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 14: I mean maybe if I think hard enough, I might be able to change the time. But yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Think you know what the answer to that question would have been the answer to that question would have been yes, because technically, if you get a flight and go to London right now, let me.
Speaker 1: Ask you, do you believe that reality is a democracy? Like like if like all right for all? Like if you if everyone is agreed that it's five pm right now? But what if I to say, no, it's six pm? Am I wrong? Just because everyone else says one thing?
Speaker 2: I think everyone's entitled to opinion. I don't know how right your opinion would be. At that moment, I feel like that one's entitled to opinion. I feel like this world has been shifted by man and not nature. And when I say that, it's like, you know, all these rules, all these roads, all these clothes were created by human being. You know, so nothing's completely right laws. Everything has been created by man. Not everything, you know, but the majority, money, the power, money has, it's all it was all by man.
Speaker 1: So then if I so But if I am man, don't I get like a say like amen.
Speaker 2: And you have to say you say at six o'clock. That's your say. Now, how value your say is is depending on the power of the man, and the power usually comes from money.
Speaker 1: Do you think if you had enough money, do you think there's an amount of money that you could have that would give you the power to change what time it is?
Speaker 2: I think that. I think my buddy from Amazon could change the time right now if he wanted to. You think Jeff Bezos, if he really wanted to, could change I think Jeff Bezos could make not only make his own time zone, but I think he could genuinely change the time zone or something. I think so because he could cure he could he could close the debt in the US. No, he couldn't, No, he could not. But I think he could stop war hunger right I believe he has cost a stop like I forgot. I can't remember what it was, but I thought I saw somewhere Jeff Bezos has enough to stop war hunger.
Speaker 1: Stopping world hunger for a day. Couldn't be that expense like buying everyone and make chicken or something like that, just for I think it's the long term hunger that's hard, but just giving everyone.
Speaker 2: You know, for a if one day we could treat everyone just one day woman chicken per person, it's one dollar one oh five. Technically, how many people are going the world? I wish we had like a series just on deck to answer all our questions.
Speaker 14: Yeah, you know, I like like seven.
Speaker 1: Billion, seven billion, you said seven billion dollars.
Speaker 2: He could definitely do that. He gave his wife, Like fucking how much did his wife get? You know, if it's only seven billion people, bro, he could be like a week. He could do it for. He could do it for I just called.
Speaker 1: But then everyone would go hungry. Again, that's what's annoying about hunger is hungry.
Speaker 2: But then Jeff Bezos would literally be able to rule the world. I think, like on some Hitler ship. And I think if he stopped, I think everyone would be like I feel like the world will be like, yo, Jeff Bezos, you are a really nice person. I would do whatever you say. Like all the homeless people that haven't eaten in a really long time. He could start like this really homeless.
Speaker 1: Army, and and he he could he could start a whole faction of people who like He's like, I will feed you, but you have to agree with me that it's seven pm right now.
Speaker 2: Wow, it doesn't sound like a bad trade because it's like if it's I mean, it's like, where the fuck do we have to be? It's okay if you want to be seven pm. Jeff is seven time. Time is relative, it's relative actual.
Speaker 1: Are you secretly Jeff Bezos?
Speaker 14: Honestly, I'm not Jeff Bezos. But you ever see that video of him playing with those giant robot arms and he has that crazy evil laugh.
Speaker 2: I'm like.
Speaker 16: Robot.
Speaker 2: I have never seen Jeff Bezos talk.
Speaker 10: I've only seen him last I have some times.
Speaker 2: You want to know something else that I don't like, tell me tell me the new CEO of Apple, Tim Cook. I don't like him.
Speaker 1: He's not really new, He's he's well, why don't you like him?
Speaker 2: The newer?
Speaker 1: Why didn't you like him?
Speaker 2: Because he doesn't do keynotes all by himself. Steve Jobs did all his keynotes by himself. I think saut Steve Jobs like founded.
Speaker 1: I think Steve Jobs like he founded the company, right, so he probably has that like desire to I.
Speaker 2: Think it was like a difference I feel like it was a different type of love and respect. You know, I feel like I feel like Tim Cooks doesn't have that same love as Steve Drops did. I watched a keynote that just happened and everyone was on it. Steve Jobs would never let that happen. I also wonder how cool they were. But if they hated each other, like what did they weren't cool?
Speaker 1: I think they had to have been cool because Steve like they were like he had toy have gotten a vote, not bock you he was bone no, but they were the But but he became the CEO right before he died.
Speaker 2: Are you sure?
Speaker 1: No, I'm not sure at all. I don't know anything.
Speaker 2: I don't think so I think he I think he became CEO after he died.
Speaker 1: Axel, do you know you seem like a big Apple guy.
Speaker 2: You seem like a smart person.
Speaker 14: Actually, I actually don't know about that too much. I just know I get iPhones because I like Steve Jobs turtlenecks and I want to be that. I want to be a turtle neck.
Speaker 2: I want to meet him so bad. I want to meet you so bad, Axel.
Speaker 1: Over over Steve Jobs. Steve Jobs could sell some phones more than Tim Tucker, because.
Speaker 2: Not just phones, I pods. No one was pods anymore.
Speaker 1: Do they still sell the iPod?
Speaker 2: Yes? Oh hmm, I think so.
Speaker 1: Actual. Are you secretly Steve Jobs.
Speaker 14: Tell us, uh, I don't know, man, And that's a little classified. I'm that's that's a little risky. I'm I am a you know. I can't even think of a joke right now, that one that one stumped me.
Speaker 3: I tried to.
Speaker 2: Instead of a joke, tell us the truth, tell us the goddamn true. Faxel a.
Speaker 14: Geat. I'm trying to hide it. I'm trying to change the subject.
Speaker 1: Get this here.
Speaker 2: I'm almost I've just lost out of love I have.
Speaker 14: Don't get.
Speaker 1: Call back again and try to respect. We love you, have a good night.
Speaker 14: I love you.
Speaker 2: Be gone.
Speaker 1: He was a good guy.
Speaker 2: I loved him. I thought we had became brothers. Just then I feel like he became the third Gecko for a second.
Speaker 1: Do you do you form connections fast?
Speaker 2: I'm really good with judgment of character, really yeah. And also, I have so much love for my current friends that I have a friend that brings a friend around based off how much love I have for that friend. I instantly, that same amount of love transfers off, and it's hurt me a couple of times because some of my friends have brought around some people that are really bad people.
Speaker 1: Interesting. So if you if you have love for one of your friends and they bring around one of their friends, or like a friend of mine's friend of a friend of this guy is a friend of mine.
Speaker 2: Hm, hm, you know that's just my that's just my. That's how much of love I have for someone around me. Like I said, it has hurt me before.
Speaker 1: Have you remember the last time that you made a judgment about someone and you were wrong?
Speaker 2: It's looking like today. If there's dude, don't come bringing my money.
Speaker 1: Someone knows your money. What do you have to say to the person that knows your money right now?
Speaker 2: Yase? He was supposed to meet me before he went on and my phone, so we give it to after this, but we won't see.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like you're not a guy who I would want to be on there like a bad side.
Speaker 3: Kah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, do you have do you have people?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 2: H We're gonna keep it happy, keep it positive. You know, I'm gonna go down here.
Speaker 1: Look, so whoever owes yachty money. I just want to say, for the sake of your own kneecaps, okay, repay the debt soon. Derek from Houston, how you doing.
Speaker 3: I'm doing well. First time on the stream. I think I picked a giblin.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm, Hey Derek, I don't like Yeah, Derek, I don't like drumsticks.
Speaker 1: You like drumsticks? Are you only eat? You're only eating the wings?
Speaker 4: Not?
Speaker 1: I like? Damn if I mean, I'll eat both of them. I don't. I prefer the drumstick, really, yeah, because two bones too much to manage.
Speaker 3: Wow, it really is. I'm not a slack guy either, right people for the drumstick, Yeah, I'm a I'm a drumkick for sure.
Speaker 2: I've never heard anyone say that drunk.
Speaker 1: Because the drumstick, the fucking the flat it's got too many bones. The drumsticks you just get one big fucking meaty chomped into that.
Speaker 2: Mother Pause.
Speaker 1: What don't you like about the drumsticks?
Speaker 2: We gotta say pause first, I.
Speaker 1: Have to say balls. Pause, Pauls.
Speaker 2: You gotta say pause when you say something like.
Speaker 1: Oh, pause, Okay.
Speaker 2: Well, anyways, I don't know, just tant to jump sticks, man. I don't like big wings either, like smaller wings.
Speaker 1: I'm any drill you on all these preferences that way.
Speaker 2: Wait wait pause, drill me like like like.
Speaker 1: Like, man, yeah, I mean I don't know, man, Just like explain that. Man, how do you not like the the drumstick?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think Atlanta dark. It's just the thing in Atlanta to eat flats. Yeah, I think it's just an Atlanta thing. Derek from Houston, Derek for Houston. How are you doing?
Speaker 1: What's your what's your question? Derek from Houston.
Speaker 3: I'm doing well, man, how are you? Yeah? Man, I just remember will Yatis just getting really famous over that one night song. And I know a lot of people are like one hit wonders when it comes to that, like internet type shit. I just was wondering, like how you just kept the ball rolling on that and developed that into like a whole last career.
Speaker 2: Derek Mrson, I swear I got no fucking will.
Speaker 3: Oh AWESO.
Speaker 2: I'm just as surprised as you.
Speaker 3: What right, I mean, you blew up. I just looking on your Twitter too. You got a collad coming with Kid Cuddy. What's that? What's that about?
Speaker 2: Saw? That right.
Speaker 3: I just saw it too, Yeah, I saw that that. That's just crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's exciting. He's one of my favoriteists of all time.
Speaker 3: But to answer your question, also another question.
Speaker 2: Best serious and acts Okay, yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what's the weirdest place you ever took a ship in?
Speaker 2: Well, Derek, I enjoy taking ships. Don't like my thing, and it's really awkward. But before performances I always have to take one, So almost everywhere, almost I think. The weirdest place, off the top of my head that I can really remember was I was in a porter party in Switzerland, not Switzerland. I was in what New Zealand, New Zealand or Switzerland or Australia. And it was just it was like a new, newer porter party, like not an old one. It was no one was really nice and it was right outside the festival. Uh. Stomach started doing an Oki dog on me, and so I went into the porter party excuse me, and I had to go on stage. I was running late, scrimmering name yachty YACHTI a little nervous. Stomach is gone. I'm in the bathroom like it's like kind of shaking. The crowd is so loud and man. You know, Like, as I was pooping, all I can think about was like, it was the hot dog I had earlier. Usually when it's a bad poop, I'm like, what is the case of this minace? And and and it was the hot dog? It was there was a hot dog from earlier.
Speaker 1: And that's impressive because I have like when I have a ship like that, I'm like, too many variables.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you gotta sum it down, like that's what the whole phase of being on toilet is. It's me like some of that Like was it the noodles?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 2: Was No, it was the it was the mac and cheese type of shit, you know what I'm saying. So in this case, it was definitely the hot dog. And it was a sense of a moment I was, I was upset. What was I was upset with the hot dog? I was like, why me? I bought you, I dressed you up, and I date you. Why would you backfire on me like that? What were the what were the topics on that ketch?
Speaker 3: Up?
Speaker 2: Just catch up? But I was so overseas meat it's a little different. No no, no, no, no, no, I don't eat is reddish or relis considered vestable.
Speaker 1: What the I don't know. I've never thought about what relish is.
Speaker 2: I think it's green. I just if it's green. To me, it's deemed a vestible.
Speaker 1: I think it's like a it. Pickles, I don't know, Pickles, I don't know. I know it's green chunks of things.
Speaker 2: Which sounds like a vestable to me. Pickles.
Speaker 1: Hey said this happened overseas. Do you use the day?
Speaker 2: No, I've never used them to day. I've seen many be days.
Speaker 1: I'm afraid of it.
Speaker 2: That's fair.
Speaker 1: Ye, Hey, what's the what's this?
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna lie that water share?
Speaker 2: Oh man?
Speaker 3: I was in a Hawaii actually, and I was out in the beach with my sister, and you know, we were having a great time and uh, you know, like li like Lily Yati, my stomach, my stomach started doing the Orkie door, and uh, I tried to make it back to the hotel. And there was this bridge that connected the beach area to like the hotel area, and I was, you know, kind of like run run walking because you can't really run when you have to take a ship that bad, you know, I was kind of like run walking towards the hotel trying to make it back, and uh realized halfway that I wasn't really gonna make it. So I saw this bridge where it would give me a nice little area to uh do my business, and I took a bunch of vegetation with me and popped up under that bridge, and you know, did my business. The best part about it, though, was the next day I came back.
Speaker 1: What's a vegetation like, it's like like foresty ship like like bushes, right.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, like like some leaves and stuff like that. Because I didn't I'm not carrying toilet paper, you know. And so I go and do my business. The next day, I come back to my work as a normal person would do, and there was like three or four crabs eating my turns.
Speaker 1: That's cool, though, that's like you gave back to the community.
Speaker 3: I really didn't feeding the feeding the wildlife.
Speaker 2: I don't know what I expected him to say, but I don't think it was to hear crabs was eating his ship.
Speaker 1: Do you think, Okay, not not from our perspective, not from our perspective, from the perspective of the crab. Do you think, Derek, do you think your ship tasted good?
Speaker 3: I think so I think it tastes pretty good.
Speaker 1: They were like, I think they were really eating it up.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, a couple of days it was gone. I mean the poop was gone. A couple of days the crabs.
Speaker 2: Went to work.
Speaker 1: You should think that as a compliment.
Speaker 3: I really should. I mean, honestly, the best part about it was it wasn't just me looking at it. You know, other guests around the hotel were circling around this poop, watching these crabs do this.
Speaker 1: You created like a like an I'm not gonna you did you did you claim it? Did you walk? Did you walk by the people and go, hey, that's fine now you don't.
Speaker 2: Have the balls with that, dude.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, I didn't claim it. I kind of just sat there like, uh, like a you know, like a bystander as well, like damn, who would do that? You know? But I knew it was.
Speaker 1: I respect that.
Speaker 2: You're a good man, Dereck.
Speaker 1: Derek Man, thank you so much for calling.
Speaker 3: I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Of course, I have a good rest of the night.
Speaker 3: For sure. Appreciate you taking my call anytime.
Speaker 1: Derek.
Speaker 2: That was so fucking funny.
Speaker 1: That was that's he's a humble guy. Not to draw attention to himself as the owner of the of the theatrical ship.
Speaker 2: I rate him a eight out of tune.
Speaker 1: Do you do you think that? Again? Not from human perspective, but like if you took a poop, and do you think an animal that is into poop would enjoy eating your poop?
Speaker 2: Not at all? No, No, I think he would feel tortured.
Speaker 1: Let's take another call. We have Emma with us. How are you doing? Emma?
Speaker 2: Wait, I'm sorry, Emma, before you talk? Is it okay to eat poop?
Speaker 1: Is okay to eat what poop? Okay? By what.
Speaker 2: Health?
Speaker 1: Emma's a doctor?
Speaker 7: Yeah, is it okay to eat poop?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: Not?
Speaker 2: Not okay in like the sense of like being judged by people? Is it okay? Like health wise? Like like if we were stuck in a cave and we had nothing else to eat, but we ate earlier and we just shit it? Like can you survive off of eating your poop?
Speaker 1: Anecdotally, that's a really good question, that you can't eat your own poop, but you can't drink your own peat.
Speaker 2: A couple of times when you say.
Speaker 7: You can't, yeah, yeah, I've actually heard that.
Speaker 2: When you say you can't do you hear like you mean like like you can't, like like you try to eat it, it won't go down, or like like what do you mean when you say you can't?
Speaker 7: Do you mean like you can put yourself to eat it?
Speaker 2: Will you die?
Speaker 13: You can?
Speaker 7: I don't know if you die, but you I mean you can get really sick from it and probably die. So yeah, that, yeah, you can probably die.
Speaker 2: Where did you get your PhD?
Speaker 7: But get a PhD?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 8: You know you're you're a PhD.
Speaker 4: I just I.
Speaker 7: Just I just started community college.
Speaker 4: So you might have.
Speaker 1: Read a book about poop or something. You know more than the average person about poop for dummies poop?
Speaker 7: Well, I do know. I do know that e coli is a thing.
Speaker 1: Probably get a cola for eating poop. There's a word for eating what's the word for eating pood? It starts with a C. I'm trying to remember what the word is. Do you know the word?
Speaker 7: I'm sorry not not the top of the dome.
Speaker 1: Sorry, Emma, how are you?
Speaker 2: Emma?
Speaker 1: Tell us everything? What you had a question that.
Speaker 2: You tell us? Tell us?
Speaker 1: What's tell us everything?
Speaker 7: Yeah? So I just wanted to say, well, actually he could kill me if I didn't say it, but my boyfriend really likes your sprite commercial. And my question originally was, if you could have your own commercial or have any creative control over commercial for any brand, what would it be?
Speaker 4: What product or.
Speaker 7: What would it be? I guess or we can just do a different question after that one out the window.
Speaker 2: Have to I don't do that to yourself.
Speaker 1: That's a good question.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's a very over strong question.
Speaker 2: Stand behind yourself. Am I.
Speaker 11: Thank you?
Speaker 2: Do I answer nought?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're just I thought you're just going to compliment the question, and then.
Speaker 2: Well I thought I had something else to say, and I was like, yeah, anyways, I think it would be a Nike AD, you know, not like a Nike AD now, like a Nike AD in the early thousands when I used to have these big, powerful messages that didn't do much but didn't say much, but like, really powerful.
Speaker 1: What's your message to the world that we can monetize for profit.
Speaker 2: Well, if it's for Nike, it has to be something athletic.
Speaker 1: Okay, they're not necessarily athletic. Something about ray It is not like an athletic. They could be you could be just doing anything.
Speaker 2: That's so powerful. It just do it. It's like literally.
Speaker 1: Anything anything, So your your your your your statement. Doesn't have to be like shoot up three or something like that. Don't have to be you know, sports related. Be great, Be great, man, I'm gonna go out and drop any.
Speaker 2: Other have you ever because it'd be great.
Speaker 8: Sorry.
Speaker 2: No, we're so sorry, amma.
Speaker 7: No, I'm so sorry. There's a huge delay. So it's really hard to like pop back and forth.
Speaker 1: Right here, we'll let you go.
Speaker 7: If not a commercial, it's not a commercial, then what is there any other like movie that you'd want.
Speaker 2: To direct or want to know commercial.
Speaker 9: Video?
Speaker 2: Listen, Emma, Emma, close your eyes follow me right, are your eyes closed?
Speaker 7: Yep?
Speaker 2: All right. The scene starts and the camera opens. All right. It's wide screen, black and white. Two midgets. They're running. They're running. One trips okay, and the other one's running and stops. And then the camera goes slow motion and then the cameras pants to decide I one midg just like and just slowly turns back looks at the other midget just like. It turns out that they're running a race, a right, because when the camera pants see it's little the little sign with the numbers like if you're running race has your little numbers in front, and it's like on a little piece of candy paper because they're so small and it has the numbers on it. And I mean just like, ha, like not my the wind right the little midget and it may just like running. Then you can see the little line right, it's like a little you know, like if you floss your teeth, like if you took a line of floss. That's the line that the're about to run across to finish. And soince she's been a run back, she looks back and she goes and she helps the other midgic get up right, and she helps the other midget up yeah, and then Midge is all like woozy from the fall. And then she pushes the midget back over and goes back and finish the line and says.
Speaker 7: Be great, damn, yeah you really you really painted that picture.
Speaker 9: So I just moved.
Speaker 7: I've just moved from Iowa to Oregon to be a film major. And I mean you should really patent that because I see a lot of I see a lot of potential to I mean, someone's going to feel that.
Speaker 1: I'm sure I have.
Speaker 2: I've been I feel like I've been almost every state except for Alaska, but I can't seem to put a picture to it except for the college. I know it's college now.
Speaker 7: I did not recommend it.
Speaker 1: I went to Waterloo, Iowa.
Speaker 2: To Waterlo, I've never heard of water Loo. I know someone named Lou, and I've never seen anyone poor water.
Speaker 1: I'll imagine him wet.
Speaker 2: Pause it's water. Lou will throws pool parties, which involves water. That's stall player. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Man. When we get off, you're gonna get like an email from Nike immediately.
Speaker 2: And that is going to be them suing me because I secretly took the idea and that's what they're about to drop or been trying to hire me some fucking great or there will not be an email in six months when I will just see it run during the Olympics and Olympics, not in six months, in four years.
Speaker 1: Here, Emma, when when y'all he makes the commercial, will you let her? Will you let her like run sound on it as a film major or be production?
Speaker 2: Do have some type of production credit? What depends on this question? I have a question, am on this This question, decipher is whether you would have a credit on my commercial. Mm hmmm, you're with us?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm here.
Speaker 2: How many hot dogs could you eat in one sitting? That's a good question.
Speaker 7: You're not gonna like me for this one, and I don't want to lie to you.
Speaker 2: Yi m.
Speaker 7: I'm a vegetarian. M h And I know you said you're a good judge of character, and I want you to sniff out my lies. I can eat a vegan hot dogs?
Speaker 1: Ya yata?
Speaker 9: What if?
Speaker 7: What about?
Speaker 2: What if?
Speaker 1: What about veggie dogs? Did you give it to her on eating veggie dogs?
Speaker 2: So what does that consist of? Will that be like a what kind of dog will that be?
Speaker 1: I think it's I'll be honest.
Speaker 7: I've tried a veggie dog before and I threw up because it was so realistic that it reminded me of an actual hot dog that I threw up. It was not fun. Was at a music festival.
Speaker 2: I don't I respect you for your good health?
Speaker 9: Wait?
Speaker 2: That was that? Why you're began? Are you veggan for good health? Why are you vegan or you're vegetarian? It's a difference which one.
Speaker 7: I'm a vegetarian. I'm a vegetarian just because I don't know it just started grossing me out when I was younger, and I just I just got more picky with me as I got older, and I just like animals a.
Speaker 8: Lot, but also for them.
Speaker 2: I never had a vegetable.
Speaker 7: No, well, you were talking about relish earlier. That's kind of a vegetable.
Speaker 2: No, I've never had relish. No, So where do we Where do we go from here?
Speaker 7: I mean, I mean I can I can chow down.
Speaker 9: I don't know if you've.
Speaker 7: Ever had one of those burger those uh impossible burgers from Burger King. I don't really like Burger King because it's like it's not good, but they have impossible burgers a Burger King which your fake meat, and honestly, those are really good. If you ever get a chance to try one of those, I recommend it, and I could, like I could eat like three or four of those if I really tried, like really hard.
Speaker 2: Wait, how is this relevant again to it's not? And basically what I was want to get as that she wouldn't get a credit mm hmm, yeah.
Speaker 1: Let her do. Let her do the clamp or board something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, anyone who works for me has to enjoy hot dogs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm sorry, I'm Emma, am I went to film school.
Speaker 2: I actually did too.
Speaker 1: You went to film school, I didn't, Ama Yachtie and I went to film no I Emma, Emma listening.
Speaker 2: I wasn't filming broadcast. Three years of high school, I ran the I ran the morning announcements. I was also the yearbook staff, and I was well. I went to college for filming broadcast, but I dropped out in two months so and it wasn't a film school. But I technically was going for film and television if it counts, I applied for film school.
Speaker 1: You're you're doing what film? I forget the thing that.
Speaker 2: Film and television?
Speaker 1: Film and television? What do you what's your like ultimates? Are you going into em Are you going into debt to go to film school?
Speaker 2: Emma? What do you want out of live?
Speaker 7: I right now, I'm doing editing and I really like that, and I want to be able to travel and be happy and edit and make things that make me happy, and also just edit and do cinematography because I like to make things look pretty. And I've had opportunities to do like work for people in the past that are on Twitch and YouTube and stuff, and that's been really fun. But I want to do my own stuff too, and I want to make short films and movies and yeah.
Speaker 2: In my house. I mean, how how could you? How seamless could you put my head on on Schwartzenegger's body and terminator too.
Speaker 1: It's a good test.
Speaker 7: How soon pretty fast?
Speaker 2: Know how seamless?
Speaker 7: How seamless? Mm hmm, I mean, I mean, I I could. That could be my next project.
Speaker 11: I could really work on that.
Speaker 7: I've got the I've got the stuff to do that. I've got the people to talk to to make that happen.
Speaker 1: Why don't you make the whole the whole movie, Oh, the whole movie.
Speaker 2: No, No, I would just like the Atla Vista Baby clip.
Speaker 1: Wait does that? Is that a schwartz And I don't know, I don't know is it? Listen, Emma find out whichever movie character says Hostela Vista Baby, put Lil Yachtti's face onto that actor, send send it over and that'll be like a it'll be like a test.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And Lil Yachti doesn't like to tell people this, but even though he's not a college or an, he can just grant people college credits as an individual. That's actually it's like a spell of some kind.
Speaker 2: He just yeah, I can do that. Mm hm.
Speaker 1: So so make him make him that and then he'll grant grant you like forty credits.
Speaker 2: Whatever, how many the credits you want. Fuck it, I can get you a PhD.
Speaker 4: Damn, damn it.
Speaker 7: Let's just go street to the doctorate.
Speaker 1: I mean, we gotta get the picture first. We gotta get the picture. Emma, send us a picture.
Speaker 2: It's a clip you have to do. It's a clip, and it needs to be moving. Oh, you gotta work on your key I could do a photo shop myself. It's a little tricky when it's moving.
Speaker 1: And send us work on your key frame. Send it over and we'll think.
Speaker 2: But also it needs you to print it on VHS. Oh, yachty, come on, we gotta see.
Speaker 7: I can do that.
Speaker 2: I gotta see. Come on, it's too easy.
Speaker 1: To drop box a GHS.
Speaker 2: I gotta see it on VHS. Anybody can drop box you.
Speaker 7: Gives me a feel box and send it over on VHS.
Speaker 1: Stage right, beautiful, Thank you so much for calling.
Speaker 11: Thank you.
Speaker 1: If she actually does that.
Speaker 2: You gotta let her do something something. I don't know what, but.
Speaker 1: She actually sends over. And if you send to my po and if you send over my to my PO box a VHS tape of lu Yachty. I don't even know how does the technology even? How do you do that? How do you make a.
Speaker 2: VH that's her job. We just want to see it. You do it, Emma, and we will find something for you. We have next.
Speaker 1: Carlos, how you doing.
Speaker 17: I'm good. How's it goingle, It's.
Speaker 1: Going good, man. I'm here with lu Yati. We're in the sky, we're chilling, we're having We're having a good.
Speaker 17: Time with you.
Speaker 1: Carlos, tell us everything.
Speaker 17: Oh sweet, okay, Well, I actually came in here with a question and a predicament. So recently I was approached by like it wasn't really a friend but like an old coworker, and like I was friendly with him, cordial, and he asked me to basically like meet up with him once I got back from school in New York and living out there. He asked me to basically like be the creative side of his whole business endeavor. And he has a small team, but he has these really big ideas and they're all bulletproof and whatnot. He gives me the whole steal so I meet with this guy and he wants me to basically like sign a non disclosure agreement, which I mean, I don't know if I'm breaking right now. I don't think I am not giving you details. But he wants me to do all this work with no payment whatsoever, but promises me shares of his company. So it's a company that he has that basically had there is no money, no funding. Yeah, I have to think about what might like all.
Speaker 2: Right, well next few years, let's let's start with this. What he says, his name was Carlos, Carlos, Carlos. How much do you believe in this idea?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 17: Man, listening to him talk about it, I don't know, Like if I was going to arrange it from like zero to one hundred percent, I'd probably give it like a thirty five percent chance.
Speaker 2: And that's being like and I think, right there is enough to say what we're going to do here. Now, If you believed in it seventy five percent, I would say, bet your bottom dollar, get you a good lawyer, make sure your contract enforces that you get a percentage in this company, you know, and you put your faith in faith first, do the work. But if thirty percent. Are you believe in it? Carlos, My man, Okay, what are we doing?
Speaker 17: My reason for trying to like, I mean, I love this advice because I am, like I started today started thinking about just like popping off of the project because it's just a ton of workload for no gain right now. And my reasoning for wanting to do it is like I could do the work and have it for my portfolio and uh basically in the long run, if the company does pop off, then I'd get money down the road.
Speaker 2: Okay, So a your portfolio, it would only help your I'm sorry to cut you off, but it would only help your portfolio as much as it gains value. Yeah, you know, if it gains no value and goes nowhere to it won't really do much for a portfolio.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: No, It's like it's like if you had a degree but it was from Therapy Gecko University, you try to go into like a law firm in l A, they'd be like, oh, oh, okay, So I said that to say, I mean I believe the company. Go ahead, go ahead, Carlos, I was.
Speaker 17: Gonna say, what if Therapy Gecko University over time becomes the number one university for going to go get a doctorate in psychology.
Speaker 1: Well then, but you don't know, there's like, well.
Speaker 2: That's when you do something and I love to do uh more so in Vegas, but sometimes in Miami it's called gambling. You know. You just gotta take that get you just gotta take that that that leaper. Yeah, yeah, you gotta take that leap of faith. Okay, you know, personally, if it's some work that you can if you like this guy and it's some work that I thought I would be able to put my hand up, my leg up there, I'm not that flexible. If this is something that you can do with ease, and you like this guy, say do it. You know, do it. If you believe the guy and you and you can do the work with these and it's nothing, you do it. You know, it sounds like you believe some you know.
Speaker 1: I also have a thing of like with something like this, like the fact that you're unsure feels sort of telling about something, right, Like if you were like like if you were like you wouldn't even be calling us if you were like convinced, right, you know, So you know, take with that with you. I don't know, you seem you seem so conflicted on it that it's like, you know, I feel like, if you're gonna do something like this where you're working for free in exchange for the thirty five percent chance some's gonna pop off, it's got I mean, you gotta like really fucking you gotta be into it. You know, you can't be like your teeter.
Speaker 2: To but it seems like there's a part of him that kind of feels like it could do something because it's like what if it's on the line. Yeah, do you feel like you bring a lot of value to my whole?
Speaker 17: I feel like I bring a ton of creative value to this company.
Speaker 2: I mean I basically without you.
Speaker 17: I feel like without me, it looked like ship. Yeah. That's not to say they would get like the whole business aspect of it done.
Speaker 1: But let me let me ask you sort of on top of that, is there a little bit of like guilt involved of like I can't leave because then I'm gonna let other people down? Is Is that a factor or not?
Speaker 17: It's not so much of a guilt factor. I mean originally, like I'm a painter and this guy like has come to me for like projects that were also creative, and so I like he paid me for those and that was money up front, so there was some support on the back and from his side. Yet like you know, like my my whole thing with this, I don't believe in it personally. And I'm a good judge of like when people start talking about like their ideas and whatnot, like I'll kind of be like filtering through like if they're really like on set with like their plans. And every time I met up with this dude to like talk about where he sees this going and like how bulletproof his plans are, and he's just like his idea is flaky, Like there's holes in it like twist cheese.
Speaker 1: You don't nothing. It's like it's not just you don't believe in the idea. You don't believe in the guy.
Speaker 2: I don't think you like him at all. You really like them?
Speaker 17: No, no, no, I believe in the guy.
Speaker 2: This is like this is.
Speaker 1: Such a I don't even know howe we're in the field of like considering this, you're like totally not.
Speaker 2: Like so many much more negatives than positive.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like you've listed what I mean. Look, unless if you want to make a case right now, list us a bunch of pros that maybe you haven't mentioned yet. You've to us majorityly several negatives.
Speaker 17: Yeah, I was not right about this.
Speaker 1: I could And now he's like, oh, this guy like that's you know, this guy's a pretet. Carlos. Don't don't don't. Don't do it, man, don't do it. Don't do no, Carlos.
Speaker 2: Nope, you got two no's.
Speaker 1: Listen Carlos. Man. All right, I'm gonna let you go soon. But before you go, are you gonna do it?
Speaker 17: Are you asking me if I'm gonna do it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll ask you if you're gonna do it, like what do you? What do you? But before we go, what do you haveing taken in everything we've said? What do you think?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 17: So I've talked about this to my girlfriend before and it was literally today too, And so I'm just gonna make up like an invoice of like how much it would actually cost for me to do this work?
Speaker 1: Mm hmm that's my.
Speaker 17: And then I'm gonna have a meeting with them because I wouldn't just like drop out, and I wouldn't just drop out and say like I'm not I'm out, like I don't want to be a part of this. And if they if they're not willing to at least pay me hourly or at least pay me like a lump sum once the project does kick off or whatever, then I won't even consider doing it because I can't just be doing all this work for free, like a website, logo, graphic design, all this and then expect half payment like four years down the road like that.
Speaker 2: Just yeah, that's what I was gonna say. I was gonna say, you said, give pay you along someone that does pop off, But you could do that work and he could literally never pop off. He would agree to that because he doesn't if he doesn't fully believe in it, you could he still get to work and tell him when it never pop off, I still say, don't do.
Speaker 1: It, right, carlos Man, Good luck to you, and thank you so much for calling.
Speaker 17: It's a big what if man. Yeah, thank you so much.
Speaker 9: Guys.
Speaker 3: This was awesome.
Speaker 1: Have a good rest of the night.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: Hey, folks, it's Lyle here with an extremely brief message, just letting you know that if you are interested in supporting the stream and making it easier for me to do more therapy, Gecko stuff in the future. You can head on over to patreon dot com slash lyle forever and for only five dollars, you can make it a heck of a lot easier for me to put this whole shebang together. That is Patreon dot com slash lyle forever. You also get access to exclusive streams, exclusive gak content. You also get access to the exclusive gek Legends discord Patreon dot com, slash lyle forever. All right, back to the calls. Next caller, Hello, how are you doing, Eli.
Speaker 2: Elie, I'm doing.
Speaker 5: I'm doing good.
Speaker 2: Okay, top talks floor is yours?
Speaker 1: It's always good to be good.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 1: It's always a good day to be a good guy.
Speaker 2: And so is a good day to cup.
Speaker 1: It's it amazing that we have It's just like I have hands.
Speaker 2: I am happy that I wake up and I have two hands.
Speaker 12: Amazing.
Speaker 1: Not everyone has two hands.
Speaker 2: We have two hands. And that goes into what we were talking about. When you say it like yours happy and like you know, it's like that plays a part. It's like I have to have two hands. Yeah, everyone doesn't have to hand. Everyone has to.
Speaker 5: Do.
Speaker 16: You not have two hands, you have more more hands than the average person.
Speaker 2: Wow, is that a fact?
Speaker 1: No, it makes sense because think about it, like the like the average amount of hands. Like if you say, because I see what you're saying here, you're like, if you take into account, like you know, the average is like the sum of everything divided by If you took the average amount of hands of all seven billion people on the planet divided up by seven billion, the number would not be two. It would be like one point nine nine because of like the small you get what I'm saying, No following it's the man like, okay, Like, what's like two plus douples stuples stuplus douplus douplus douplestuplusulus stupless plus one divided by the amount of times you add it up, the number would be like one point.
Speaker 2: Math wasn't really my thing, so you're losing me. But what I do know is that we can't go based off of seven billion people. Have to go off how many people have two hands and have one? You know, we can't just say all seven billion people.
Speaker 1: No, No, it's you know, okay, I know you say, but you know how like averages work and ship Sure, there's a question Elon.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 16: I'm somewhat unprepared, but I there is stuff going on. I I just recently, like actually a few days ago, uh, dropped out of high school my senior year.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: Uh, finish, I'll go after you.
Speaker 5: It's just I don't know.
Speaker 16: I think I need so to talk to you about it because it's fresh on my mind and got my whole life ahead.
Speaker 2: And you came to the right place, you lot. I graduated high school six years ago. Fifteen Ma's girlfriend dropped out high school. Mm hmm. I don't know a lot of people drop out of high school.
Speaker 12: Uh.
Speaker 2: Can I ask you why? If you if you cared, if you're.
Speaker 16: Yeah, no, it's totally fun. Well, I've I've struggled with depression, anxiety. I've had issues with suicidal thoughts, and you know, my that suicidal mindset since I was in like my freshman year, and I feel like school dug that hole even deeper.
Speaker 2: And so.
Speaker 16: I think I just need to I'll take my ged that kind of thing.
Speaker 2: Well, you like, what what do you what? What do you where? Do you see a future? What does you want to do with life? And it's okay if you don't know I want to get father, that's beautiful? Is that? Is that all?
Speaker 12: Well?
Speaker 5: I am? I think I want to go into a psychology field. I don't know what.
Speaker 16: That'll be, whether it's social services or you know, helping kids, helping the elderly, or even like criminals. Psychology is always interesting.
Speaker 2: Let me ask you a question. I have so many questions. I don't want to talk an ear off. What do you what do you value most out of life?
Speaker 16: I don't know, that's a that's a hard question.
Speaker 2: No, I don't mean to bombard you.
Speaker 1: Well, okay, you want to be a father? So like, well, so like what values with that?
Speaker 2: Well? I have a question, but I can't ask it until I get I gather certain information. So psychology, father? What else? Like? Well, not what else? But what do you value out of life? So when I with that question, I mean like, like, if you ask me, what do I value out it life? I value being able to provide for my family. I value being able to enjoy the life I want to live, not a life that I have to live to meet to meet needs. I value friendship, I value I value I value my mother's happiness a lot, you know, like more than a damn near and I I I value you know, I value money.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: I not on a pedalstol of give me, give me, give me, give me, But I do value you know, you know, the idea of you work, you get paid, you know, or if you you know, if you find a way to you know, supply and demand. So like, I enjoy a comfortable life, but I know a lot of people that I know a lot of people that you know are money hunger and a lot of people that don't think two thoughts about money. I know a lot of people say that in a line. You know. So I'm just curious because you know, I need you to understand, you know, well, I wanted to know what it is you want out of life and where it is you want to go, because certain things you know, don't you like, you don't need I need to under you don't need a high school diploma to succeed in life.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: That's and I don't want you to feel like because you dropped out that your life is finished over or or that you can that you have a ceiling, you know, because you can still do anything that you want to do in life, you know, whether it be be a father, be a you know, psychologist or therapist or whatever it is you want to do, you can still do it, you know, and more. That's why I was asking you know what it is you value, what it is you want, what it is that you care about achieving or are approaching in life, just to let you know that regardless of whatever those things are, the majority of them can still be met. Some things like you can't be a doctor, you know, or or or a surgeon, or I don't know about being a lawyer. But you know all those high high feel those feels. Yeah, you don't want to go down those lanes. So I mean the point we're getting at is basically, you know, I don't want you to feel like there's a ceiling to life. You know, there's you can still do anything and come out on top. You could have dropped out and come out on top in three four years when I make more money, when you went to school with if you if you want to, if that's what matters to you. Some people doesn't matter to you know, it's whatever you want out of life. That's why I was curious as to what do you want out of life? But if you're young, you know, so if you don't know then that's completely fine. You have nothing but time. But Tom also does not wait on it said.
Speaker 16: What you said was really helpful, and I think, I I think I do know the answer to your question.
Speaker 3: I just.
Speaker 16: I guess it's just in total, would be improving the the quality of every other people's lives, you know, whether it be my kids in the future, my mom one percent.
Speaker 2: Well that I know for a fact that you would make a great father. And I know I don't know you, and we have a mefo. Just based off this conversation, I can tell that's a really good guy, and it it's really unfortunate that you have these thoughts, you know, or or you're dealing with these emotions, because I can tell you a very positive guy, you know, and no one deserves to deal with those emotions. Although you know, we're all human and we are. Life gets tough, but there's always a bigger and brighter picture and you gotta look at like this. There's no way if you pull the game court.
Speaker 5: Exactly.
Speaker 16: And that's gave me a sense of hope, I guess, because that's great, you know. I Lately I've realized having a diploma doesn't change a thing, and you know, I want to go backpacking.
Speaker 5: I want to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you value value travel, you value adventure, you value experience.
Speaker 5: I want to explore.
Speaker 2: Do you have a license?
Speaker 5: Uh? I'm I'm actually like very close to getting it. I haven't gone yet it because COVID, you know, stay inside. Don't really have a reason to go out and get it.
Speaker 2: But Eli, I need you to promise me you're going to get your license.
Speaker 16: I can promise you that I will. I'm I was actually studying last night and earlier this morning, and I passed the practice one.
Speaker 12: So there you go.
Speaker 2: Get that. Man. You get that license, You get yourself a vehicle to your name, of your own. No one can stop you from travel. You can go see the whole country. That's free, I will exactly. Only thing is these things take money, you know. So with that band said, you have to you do have to find something to meet your means of living. You know, whatever you choose that to be preferably legal. You have to find something that suits you to be able to make that living so that you can come live whatever life you choose to live. And if you're going to be a father, you have to take care of another human being, so you know, it takes a lot to when you bring another life into this world. That's that's that's right there. That's a lot of responsibility. So if you're bold enough to bring another life, because that child didn't ask to be here. So if you're going to bring that child into this life, you have to be man enough to take on those responsibilities and be able to take care of that child, be be there emotionally, physically, and financially for that child. You get what I'm saying, which means you have to find yourself an occupation that brings in funds so that you can give that child the best life that they so rightfully deserve, which ILL know you're gonna do.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's all I want to do.
Speaker 1: It's FANTASTICA man, I'm with you on all that, especially all the stuff about like you know, don't like like fuck man, like society is always like trying to tell us the things that matter and don't matter, and you gotta and like, you know, like you got to shove that shit out the window and decide for yourself what matters and doesn't matter. You know, those values, and you chase that shit.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 1: So like, yeah, you know, don't don't let don't let dropping out of high school like fucking define you. You know exactly what fucking Yanti is saying. Dude, pick your values and let those define you and chase those man. I you know, I second fucking everything you said.
Speaker 2: Now it's your life. You know, Like your principal doesn't live after four years, you never see that person again. I have not seen my principal ever again. You know, even I go back up to school, I don't think she works there anymore. It's so it's no one's life. None of those teachers worked there anymore. It's been it's been seven eight years since I've graduated, seven years since the graduate house six whatever. The point I'm making is none of those people are there anymore, you know, Like, so why would you live for them? You know, I don't see any of those kids anymore. Friends.
Speaker 5: Conditions it does.
Speaker 2: You know what conditions school system cannot But do you know the school system conditions conditions.
Speaker 5: You to.
Speaker 2: Live a medio mediocre life, you know, like like like it's it's not conditioned for it to become like rich or successful. Yeah, you know, like teaching you to go to college and get it to get a fucking loan and like it's not teaching. It's not setting you up to like become a fucking millionaire. They're not teaching you how to, you know, create generational wealth. They're just teaching you literally how to like because I read somewhere where it was started to keep you know, people like in fucking you know, like who working like minds and like factories and ships in.
Speaker 1: The train you with the bell, That's what I heard.
Speaker 2: Man, fuck all that ship.
Speaker 1: And by the way, it's not even like a money because like to try ultimately to travel like like, yes, it cost money, but you don't have to be like rich.
Speaker 2: No no, no, no, I don't want that to come off as what I was talking about. But you need gas, yeah yeah, and you and I mean you can definitely camp, so I mean if you if you're backpacking, you can backpacke, but you definitely need gas and you'll need uh. I mean, you know how skilled you are with your hands. I guess you can hint good hunt. Hunt's not legal, right, I mean.
Speaker 1: Certain times, well they don't look, they don't see it.
Speaker 12: In high school, there's a lot of prerequisites.
Speaker 1: The hunting sounds like you're not into the hunting idea.
Speaker 16: Yeah, you gotta have like a license, you got to certain things at certain certain a lot.
Speaker 1: Like I want like a like a brief little like like an action some kind for you man, like like you know, I fucking loved everything that that just said, Like is there anything that and we've sort of explored summary of values adventure family is important to you, Like is there any sort of like action you can map to that after? Because that's that's the thing, right, It's like, right, you define what values you what do you find? You define what you value, and then you map your actions towards that. Is there anything that you can think of that like you can just like that you want to do next? You know that'll drive you? Yeah, yeah, that'll guide you as you as you move forward. Anything, even if it's something as small like get your license is a great example.
Speaker 16: Yeah, well I'm going to give my license. And that's something my mom that that It's really simple, but it's made me think, is to just write down what I want to do, Like the tiniest thing I want to go bullying, write down I want to go bullying, and then you have it, you read it and remind.
Speaker 12: Yourself and manifestation, just to write down every little thought.
Speaker 2: Manifest mm hmmm. Are you good at bowling?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 2: No, but I like it it, man, Bowling is so fun. I think I'm gonna go bowling with my friends.
Speaker 12: With your friend, I may.
Speaker 2: Get go to a bowling now the or something. Bowling can sell fine when you're with your friends.
Speaker 1: Have been bowling and forever.
Speaker 2: Really, Yeah, it's so fun. I have the craziest wedge I've been holding it.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, no, this stuff, it's half of the costumes up my ass.
Speaker 2: Yeah it's bad. It's been like my right testicles like hurting.
Speaker 1: I hope you even feel like you couldn't do that, like, you know, I don't want you like holding in like for us.
Speaker 2: You know I know that now.
Speaker 12: Yeah, every question, Sure, you've always been a gecko?
Speaker 5: Is this like your first time coming out of your shell?
Speaker 16: And this is your true form?
Speaker 2: It's a really good question, you know. I would like to say that I have been wanting and very curious h exploring the options of gecology, and I don't like to say live was very open. He welcomed me with open arms and warmness to uh this life of geckology, And I do say that. I don't think I would ever go back. I am very h thankful and grateful. I don't know if I answer this question.
Speaker 12: I ever get the opportunity.
Speaker 5: Getting a get go suit and full get.
Speaker 1: Go to do it go go full gek like You'll be in like it'll connect us all in a spiritual sort of manner. I'll feel.
Speaker 2: Exactly.
Speaker 1: Dude, who was you?
Speaker 2: The best?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 2: Seriously, and I appreciate you for calling in. Thank you so.
Speaker 1: Much, Thank you so much for Yeah, we wish you'd for life life have the rest of the night, though, I thank you man, you too, Riley from Los Angeles? What's up? Tell us everything?
Speaker 18: Hey, how's it going?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 2: We're good, We're good.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 18: Well, I came with a question. I came with a question that's a little bit different. I love the answers of last the last question, by the way, there was some knowledge bombs from both. But I came with something a little different. I wanted to know if little Yatty, if you believed in ghosts, and if so.
Speaker 8: You had any ghost stories.
Speaker 18: And I think Riley talked about this or but you too?
Speaker 2: Wow, can I please hear about that? Oh?
Speaker 1: Oh well, when I think when I talked about it, it's like I don't believe in ghosts at all, Like I'm a homosceptic for I don't like I don't like attaching a lament, so not believing in ghosts. I don't have to be like I'm, you know, a skeptic, but I don't believe in ghosts.
Speaker 18: I don't know I personally have I have, I've had an experience, And I was also skeptic until I saw one myself. And that's why I was asking because I was curious if God he had any experiences or what his thoughts were on ghosts.
Speaker 2: No. No, I had this friend growing up who had this house that he swore was hanted. I never saw anything different too. Yeah, I don't deem it out, but I haven't experienced it. So you don't believe in spirits.
Speaker 1: I used to say, Like I also used to be like I'm open to it.
Speaker 2: I'm not even open to it anymore.
Speaker 1: I used to like, like, I like, like I went on a ghost hunted like a little like one of those ghost adventure kind of things, and I went in there and I was like, I don't believe in this, but like I'm open to it. It was fun, but at the end of it, I was like, like, like the people I was with, they would like like like I was with a guy and he would like stand in a corner. Well, okay, so I explored this haunted hotel and this tour guy was very nice to it. It was like, would like stand in the corner of a room of like a hotel room that he was like God, and he would like sit in a chair and he would be like, I feel a presence and then and then I would and then I would be like, hey, can I sit there? I want to And he was like, yeah, come sitting, And I would sit here and I try, I swear I give it a good like open minded.
Speaker 2: Try present God damn nothing, yeah nothing, that's hilarious. I don't know.
Speaker 1: So I'm not even open to it anymore. I'm fully close to the spirits and maybe I'm going to maybe they'll haunt me. I want them to haunt me. I want to see it. I want to see some books fall off of the shelves or whatever them. What about you? Have you had anything?
Speaker 2: I've never seen anything. But I'm still not against it. I'm not against it.
Speaker 1: At all, Rightley tell Us your story about how because I want to hear you were a skeptic and you since changed. How did that? How did that go.
Speaker 2: Down for you?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 18: Sure, So it was a long time ago, back in middle school, and I lived in Tennessee at the time, and down south there's all these old ghost stories and old war trails and all.
Speaker 14: This crazy shit that you're told as a kid.
Speaker 18: So growing up, I was a skeptic, but also, like like you guys, I was like, I don't I mean, if I see something that's unexplainable, why not sort of thing. So me and my friends were playing in the woods one day, as we did as kids, and we saw this girl that was probably a middle school age in all black and it looked like old Victorian dress attire, kind of weird and old looking dressed, and she was walking down this trail that no one went down other than our friends that played in the woods. So we kind of watched and we were weirded out and followed her from a distance to see where she was going through this trail, and she walked across the street and the school bus seemed like it didn't even see her and almost hit her and drove by, and that creeps us out, so it kept following and following, and she followed this trail all the way to the middle of this bridge and stopped and then looked our way, and we both ducked down in the woods and the leaves freaked out, and we looked up. There was no one there, and obviously it freaked us out, and we went and looked all around to see if there was any sign of her, and nothing was there. So to this day, it still freaked me out a little bit.
Speaker 13: I just I don't know.
Speaker 18: After that, I was kind of like, Okay, maybe there is something else out there.
Speaker 2: What was that?
Speaker 1: Look?
Speaker 2: It just it sounds very like movie like sure, I would love to experience something like that.
Speaker 1: I'm open. Yeah, that's cool. It makes you feel like you're like a waking dream.
Speaker 2: Or some only thing about is then everyone else looked at you like you're fucking crazy.
Speaker 1: Like you just did that.
Speaker 18: I was about to say, that's the thing. It was a true story, completely real, but telling it now, even looking back on it, it sounds made up or like it was like a crazy thing. But talk to my friend and he has the exact same story.
Speaker 17: So it's pretty weird.
Speaker 2: Have you since encountered anything else similar clothes or nearby, not ghost related.
Speaker 18: No, I mean I obviously there's always like spooky stuff that happens and you're like, what was that. And I'm a big believer in something out there like aliens or UFOs or that sort of such, but I've never had experience.
Speaker 1: Now you just believe an alien because the universe is super big. Yeah, I mean, but not like I don't know green green creatures, not like not like not like. I don't think like it's guys like us.
Speaker 2: I think I think it's people like us. O.
Speaker 1: No, I meant like like little green creatures.
Speaker 2: I feel like it's it's humans probably just no, I mean like like us right.
Speaker 18: Now, never mind, I mean we could be that for someone else right now. And they're talking in human suits about people that look like that are aliens on a different planet.
Speaker 1: First off, we're get gos, so you know, I get confused. It's like a lot of things that people tell me, I look like this kind of tangent, But people say I look like a frog or a turtle or a pea or or like Yoshi or something. But I feel like we if we look like anything, it's aliens. Like like the little alien. Yeah, you see that.
Speaker 2: That's why.
Speaker 1: That's why I said, I feel like I don't believe in like alien green looking stuff, but I believe. I believe that like if they were aliens, they're like fucking boring. They're like little like microscopic organisms or something like that. Really yeah, like like amidas or whatever. Really, yeah, I was.
Speaker 2: I always believe more so futuramic ish, Okay, you know, like all different types of walks are like where humans is walking, vendom, machines, tentacles. I pray I lived to see that crossover.
Speaker 1: Riley, you ever you ever seen any aliens? You ever seen a UFO? You ever seen any tentacles?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 18: No, I wish I would say though after psychondelics, I believe that something else is out there, and it's a lot more believable once you after they last other guests said, it's like once you've explored that other side or seen something else outside of yourself, it's hard to not believe there's something else out there, If that makes sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's his name?
Speaker 3: Agaan?
Speaker 1: Riley? Thank you for calling, yep, I.
Speaker 11: Think thank you.
Speaker 2: I was gonna go where you were going.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you for calling Riley. You have aggressed the name.
Speaker 13: Thanks guys.
Speaker 1: In the call screener notes, in the notes of the screen person, they wrote, Riley seems cool, normal and talkative. I think that was accurate. I think he seemed like a normal guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I want to believe his story so bad.
Speaker 6: What I'm saying.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying is I would like to put I feel that way about like sort of religion too, like of like I'd like for there to be something. But if you believe something, you can't like force yourself to not believe it.
Speaker 2: If you believe something, you can't.
Speaker 1: You don't believe something, you can't force just believe it.
Speaker 2: Right right, No, that's what That's what belief is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it has to you can't just someone can make you a believer? Though, has that did someone? Are you a believer?
Speaker 2: I was born into the church. My grandmother's been in it forty years. She retired in the summer.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's talk to Range Rover Sports Truck from Louisiana.
Speaker 2: It's a song about.
Speaker 1: What's up Range Rover sports Truck.
Speaker 10: What's going on?
Speaker 2: Sports truck? Ran Jover Sports Truck, Franchover Sports Truck. Hello, being one time, two times?
Speaker 10: Oh yeah, okay, I's see.
Speaker 2: What's up? What's up?
Speaker 1: What's how can we help you today? Range?
Speaker 2: Rover?
Speaker 1: What's the what's the acronym for that? R?
Speaker 9: R S?
Speaker 2: Two?
Speaker 1: Rust?
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 3: Rust?
Speaker 1: How can we help you?
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 3: I was curious.
Speaker 10: I want to know what Lyle's favorite yachty song is and you cannot say sports truck.
Speaker 2: We should play Ranger of a sports Truck for you.
Speaker 1: I listen to is it a new one?
Speaker 2: Yeah? It's on my last album.
Speaker 1: When I was in college, I fucked. I was really into Broccoli.
Speaker 2: I fuck with that.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah you're young, Yeah, I'm I'm like, I'm your age.
Speaker 2: Yeah, nice, fucked with brocol Did you finish college?
Speaker 12: I did?
Speaker 2: That's dope.
Speaker 1: What did you get to plumbing film and media arts?
Speaker 2: Really?
Speaker 1: Yeah? So I was That's why I was talking to Emma about all that stuff, because I'm like, I went to film school.
Speaker 2: What did you want to do? Or are you doing what you want to do?
Speaker 1: I don't, I know, I never. I never. Well, when I went to college, I wasn't like this is just this is gonna get me to the path where I'm a gecko but right this actual I like doing this because like, but before I was like doing stand up and making like sketches and stuff, but like this because this is more like like when you have with like when you like write ship or like film, like it's you're doing it alone. When you're editing ship, you're doing it alone. This is cool because I'm like, it's it's it's fun to do everything you're doing in the moments, you know. But I liked Bronc. I like Minnesota.
Speaker 2: I wrote Minnesota in my dorm.
Speaker 1: You have Minnesota in your dorm.
Speaker 2: I have mistake Ye on a sheet of paper and on a composition of book.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and those the only two songs.
Speaker 2: But I know. So when I did Broccoli, I went and I met drama and it was in a little small studio in La and I did the verse first. We got there and the guys were there and they were making the beat, and they made the beat and I did my verse because my verses first. So I did my verse and then I laughed. I had somewhere to go. Yeah, And so I never heard heard the hook. So people always asking me, like, because I don't need you don't eat broccoli. I don't smoke weed.
Speaker 1: I was thinking of that too when I because when I heard you say you don't smoke weed, I was like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, so that that came after my verse? Interesting, Yeah, because I don't smoke or or I don't eat broccoli, never have. So people have asked me how come you don't you know why you make a song? But I did that verse before that hook came. So that's just to clear that clear. Like if you if you.
Speaker 1: Went on like fucking rap genius, is there anything in the verse that is like about weed? That's a fun fact. Art wrist wrist m hmm. What's your what's your favorite one of my songs?
Speaker 2: My favorite clip?
Speaker 10: Listened tograph clip.
Speaker 2: My favorite clip it's between It's between the taco bell and It's two Taco bell one something make sure the management one, you know, when he was talking about finding this manager across streets between nine one. I really enjoyed the Xbox Control the one for some reason. Yeah, it was just really random, you know, I was really random to look if I had one here, we could na I wouldn't do it, but it was cool, so you do it. But I also really I think the one that made me laugh the most was when the bill collected one called in and he just had nothing to say.
Speaker 1: Oh, I thought you were gonna say the're gonna say the the fucking what the guy tells me to pay my face red oh as a tongue. Yeah, yeah, the guy with the extended warranty thing. People in the comments of that think that, like that guy was just doing a bit, But people in the comments think that that was like an.
Speaker 2: Actual callous people. That's hilarious. That makes it even funnier. I don't think I thought that, but it was just funny. I don't think that deep into interpretation. I think it just kind of like, however it hits me pause, I laugh. Yeah, but sometimes us telling each other our favorite things. Yeah, yeah, thank you rest for that moment.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was a nice moment.
Speaker 10: Miles.
Speaker 2: Whoa, I just I.
Speaker 1: Just saw you fucking tweet that you don't like what people do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, whoa, the.
Speaker 1: Way the way you the way the way you just said it was like he says, he said, he said it was like private information.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and if no one would know what that is, and only I would click in my brain and I was.
Speaker 1: Like, we're like, how did you right from?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Well, you kind of had it since you got on rest.
Speaker 10: I appreciate that. Anyways, I wanted to ask what you were thinking whenever you recorded Yeah yeah on summer songs too. That song is kind of crazy. Do you ever think about that song anymore?
Speaker 2: No, I don't. But I was a kid. So I was nineteen years old and I was so fresh in the fame my second mixtape, and I remember the session. I remember it was like three o'clock in the morning. I was at QC. Steels was being bred Barry Perry, and we were alone with his engineer and he made the beat and I made this song about a girl. But back then I used to write music just however, the beat made me feel, you know, So the story wasn't really authentic. It wasn't like I was my heart was really broken or something. I just kind of have the beat made me feel. I just that's how the words came out. So I wasn't like heartbroken when I was actually making a song where it's a good song I haven't heard in years, a couple of years. I'm gonna listen to it after this. So you're a real fan. I appreciate that. He's not a fake fan.
Speaker 1: Hey, what's my real name?
Speaker 11: Yay Lyle?
Speaker 1: How do you know all this stuff?
Speaker 10: I watch your streams every now and then.
Speaker 2: We haven't a real funny guy mutual fans.
Speaker 1: It's cool.
Speaker 2: What's your own name? Rust?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I didn't realize we don't know your real name.
Speaker 10: I'm Nadi Pro? What Nadi pro?
Speaker 1: Nadi Pro? Don't fuck with us, ar you know what rts we have been. We have been very genuine over the course of this phone call. We have not fucked around and answer. We've been authentic. We've answered your questions. We have been to fuck with you. We answered your questions genuinely, and we demand we know, not even demand, it's just not even we don't need it from you. But it's like, you know what, cosmically, cosmically.
Speaker 2: You know, I think maybe the right thing to do, maybe be the right.
Speaker 1: Thing to do if you just tell us told us your real name.
Speaker 10: I am not lying when I say I'm maybe pearl. Okay, you can look me up, but uh, you can't google my actual name. My name is Nathan. Are we friends now? Can be friends with lo Yatti and the get.
Speaker 2: Your shot?
Speaker 1: Do you promise to never lie to us ever again?
Speaker 2: No, I do.
Speaker 10: I think you promise all right, we'll think about it.
Speaker 2: We'll get back to you.
Speaker 1: Thank you, thank you very much, nice and you have the rest of the night.
Speaker 3: To me.
Speaker 1: My day. I was sweet at the end. H you want to take a phone call? Yeah, yeah, hello, Hey, is this jpeg from DC?
Speaker 11: This is jpeg from DC. Am I on with h Lyle the Lowboat.
Speaker 2: Yes, sir, we're talking to an image.
Speaker 1: We're talking to.
Speaker 11: No God, I'm not that fancy. Okay. So I have a question with lobbery me for like four years now. I have to know the answer to this.
Speaker 19: Well, Yati, you have a song of Peekaboo, and in it you have a lyrics that goes she below that dick like a cello?
Speaker 11: What does that mean?
Speaker 2: Infamous line? I want to say before I answer this that I have had many furious feuds with everyone involved in this song because they have not only heard it before it came out. Bobbed the head agreed, it was amazing. We we shot a video, it got mixed, got mastered, all these I played it in rooms for the board members so many steps before that song came out, and so many people heard it, and no one corrected me that cello is not an instrument. You blow you string instrument.
Speaker 11: Nobody said anything, did anybody ask you?
Speaker 2: Nobody had anything to me, And it didn't even become a thing. It didn't even become a thing to like a year or two later, Like people loved the song for like a year or two until anyone realized that you can't be blown like a cello because because of a cello was instrument.
Speaker 19: I thought you were back in and started to follow your music. Probably, I guess. I think it was the next year that song came out and me and my roommate were bumping that track or that lion happened.
Speaker 11: We had to rewind it a couple of times because we didn't know what was going on.
Speaker 2: I fucked up jpeg. You could be played like a Yeah, I was talking about being blown like oral sex.
Speaker 1: Well, look, you know that's how these things work, right. It's like you know, it's not like if something, if you say something it doesn't make sense, you just with pure confidence, you just declare it to make sense. You know, like no one's like if look if you have a song and you I mean you know, I know I know that jpeg called an't question but like, no one's gonna question you really if like if someone says what does that mean, you're like, what do you mean? What does that mean? Like you just like you can force it to make.
Speaker 2: Yeah you can. I wish I had that confidence in the mind when it first happened. I kind of like to go on the ship like I fucked up, but had I had that kind of confidence, Like what do you mean what it means? Yeah? I mean I said what I said exactly.
Speaker 3: M hm.
Speaker 1: So that's the answer. Yeah, you said, that's that's the answer.
Speaker 2: I said what I said.
Speaker 1: I said what he said jpeg.
Speaker 11: Okay, y'all, thank you for answering that. Maybe you guys can give.
Speaker 19: Me some advice because you are both famous ish well not famous for sure.
Speaker 1: Equally famous celebrities.
Speaker 19: Please, when you get to a point in your life where you look in the mirror and you're like, holy shit, how did I get there? You've been kind of working your whole life towards one goal, maybe not one goal. You don't really know where you're going.
Speaker 11: To be there, and how the fuck did I get here?
Speaker 1: What was the question?
Speaker 2: Again? You actually get to it? Okay, he was getting there? Are you still there, j I pick.
Speaker 11: You know I'm still here.
Speaker 19: Okay, if you work really hard at something, you know, looy got to hear a rapper while you are a frog who appears on the internet all the time.
Speaker 11: Lifestyle.
Speaker 1: What did you just say to me, I'm a less slid, I'm a less like continue slack, I'm not here to be aggressive.
Speaker 19: Well, once you get to that point in your life where you've got into the gold you've been going for, you know, you're like a TikTok star, you're rappers, Like, how do you cope? I guess that different part of about.
Speaker 2: Side of that pack when you get to that point, say it again when you get there?
Speaker 19: What when you get to that point in your life, Like, how do you cope with your life going in to such like a different level, you know, when you're not doing the same shit you used to, when everything you've been working after is just happening.
Speaker 2: Bro. It took me five years specifically because my life moved so fast. Now my career took off and never slowed down like I was moving so fast. It was until COVID hit that I slowed down and got to really look at and even be you know, thankful for all my accomplishments. I was moving so much so fast. I never had time I actually sit and think about all the things I did and everything. So it took me five years. Yep, it was different though, cool.
Speaker 11: Cool, mm hmm.
Speaker 1: I've been working for sure, No you go, you go, not about me?
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 19: I feel like like a long time, like quity years to get where I am and have them finally here is really crazy to like look back and.
Speaker 13: I don't know.
Speaker 11: I never thought I would get hearing, not like actually at.
Speaker 2: This point in my life, that's a blessing.
Speaker 1: Can you take that?
Speaker 9: Hey?
Speaker 2: Can we talk to them?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 11: No, no, that that was a phone call.
Speaker 2: No, no, I'll say, can we actually speak to them?
Speaker 11: Do any call back on my phone?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Call him back and then you know how to merge the phone calls.
Speaker 2: Don't even give him any insight. That's fine, roommate.
Speaker 11: This is my roommate asking if I want to get.
Speaker 2: Please can't talk to you? Can I please talk? Can I please talk to youryone? And don't tell them who it is?
Speaker 19: Okay, I appreciate, Okay, Hey y'all here, Hey, I want a friend who wants.
Speaker 3: To talk to you.
Speaker 11: No, I just talking to my computer.
Speaker 2: Wait what hello, hello hello? Can you hear me?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I love you. I love you.
Speaker 11: Hm okay, good friend.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, well you gonna do with more than that.
Speaker 2: I love I love your hair to day. It's pretty. I love when you wear that yellow shirt. The yellow shirt you wear.
Speaker 1: I like that one.
Speaker 2: Bye, thank you. That's okay, look.
Speaker 11: At we tried it.
Speaker 1: That was really wholesome.
Speaker 11: I think my roommates.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, good deed done today.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you so much for giving us a little glimpse into your life. It seems like you got a good thing going on, and you know we're honored that you let us in for a little bit.
Speaker 2: Please, if you ever come back, come back as m people.
Speaker 1: Have a good night. Ja peg Nick, Nick, that's.
Speaker 2: Hello, hello hello, hello, hello, hello, hello hello hello.
Speaker 6: Hello hello hello hello hello.
Speaker 13: I'm doing great.
Speaker 3: How are you guys?
Speaker 1: Cute stuff going on?
Speaker 2: We're doing good.
Speaker 9: I got on.
Speaker 1: We're excited to have you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, please Nick, explore and express.
Speaker 13: All right, Well, uh, I guess you guys notice right now.
Speaker 3: To read what it's calling about.
Speaker 11: So hop into it.
Speaker 1: Nick. I don't I don't know what level, I don't know what floor of your house. You're on, or if you're you're you're like cutting in and out and in and out and in and outs.
Speaker 13: All right, I think I I'm on wi FI calling, I got off. Let me keep that thing better.
Speaker 2: This is better.
Speaker 1: Try all right, Nick, I want to be honest with you. Try talk, Try a little.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna.
Speaker 1: I want to be honest. I really want to hear what you're saying. Try talking for a little bit. And I'm unfortunately, if if it keeps cutting out, we won't be able to take your call.
Speaker 13: Okay, all right, I understand.
Speaker 1: Keep talking for a little bit.
Speaker 2: I think it doesn't sound bad.
Speaker 1: I keep going.
Speaker 11: All right, let's show.
Speaker 13: I got this wedding coming up, right, and uh it's an old friend of mine. We've known each other for since first grade. And uh she's marrying this fashion for many years now, that kid together. And I don't know how much to give a gift. Now there's a problem because I I'm going to a bar for the wedding. It's it's at a brewery, so it's really like casual wedding whatever. I don't know how much to give because usually you know, you give us how much each head costs. But it's at a bar.
Speaker 10: It doesn't cost much money.
Speaker 1: I think I think he's okay. So he's asking to a wedding, it's at a bar, and he's asking how much money or like or or I guess how much money or like money money money value of a gift.
Speaker 2: Maybe No, I think he's just saying how much money? What are you saying? How how much money to give? Or how much money? Gift value? The gift of people gifts are getting married?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's like a wedding gift.
Speaker 2: You know, one wedding.
Speaker 1: People have like registries, you know the web for baby showers. They also do it for baby showers.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't like the idea of the wed like the idea of the registry of like, here's like stuff that we want.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I like, I have no shade, anyone does. I don't think I could do it.
Speaker 2: Like We're in love bias a new Blu Ray DVD player.
Speaker 1: So you went to one wedding. No, you said you went to one wedding. Give to me the answer to it sounds to me the answer to Nick's question. Unfortunately, I'm gonna have to let you go because I can't I can't hear you super well. But Nick, it sounds like, no, no, you don't have to be you know, have to apologize. I don't think it's your faults, did you you Knowice if you built the satellite on your house yourself. It sounds like you don't even need to get a gift, yad, he didn't give that person a gift.
Speaker 2: Like they need to get him a gift and get him a better phone. Yeah, maybe you should ask them to get you that's your gift.
Speaker 13: Give them gift to them and maybe I'll get married for money.
Speaker 2: I think that's better. If you don't get married. I think you should go to their wedding, save you a lot of money, and you ask for a gift.
Speaker 1: Here's what you do. Go to their wedding and then like when people are on the dance floor and they like leave their belongings behind at the table, you just steal from everyone, and that way you actually instead of this is a better business idea because instead of giving a gift, actually make a profit.
Speaker 2: And I'm sure you like your phone, so just steal someone some card.
Speaker 13: Yeah okay, well I'm not big I'm stealing, but I could definitely definitely do something like that. You know, look, I'll give I'll give myself as a gift.
Speaker 1: You gotta do what you gotta do, man, you know, go out there and get the bag, literally steal someone's bag and take the cash out of it and claim it for your own and use it to buy a new phone.
Speaker 2: What else? What better advice could we have given?
Speaker 1: Well, thank you so much for calling Nick, and you know, good luck tell them. I said, congratulations Nick, stay slick.
Speaker 13: Hey, thanks guys.
Speaker 1: What did you say? Just stay slit slick slick? At least I'd say slit like nice slit or like slit yeah, yeah, And I was like, I've never heard that. I was about be like I've never heard that before. But if but that's that's the thing, right, like make it make sense. If I had been like, what's that? It's like, Oh, this is the thing we say, I would have believe. I would have taken you a face. I believe you one hundred percent. Yeah, I have no reason told you ask what I would have asked you what it meant and if you would but then if you would have just been like, oh, it's just something, it's just something we say, I would have been like all right. Cool, I wouldn't have been.
Speaker 2: Like question it. No, that's the power of just yeah, standing behind things.
Speaker 1: Standing behind gravy from from Texas gravy.
Speaker 5: I'm chilling watching the stream, trying.
Speaker 1: To overheat, trying to overheat.
Speaker 3: True.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's really warm in my room.
Speaker 1: Do you have a fan? Do you have air conditioning?
Speaker 5: I have a fan running, yeah, but I'm in Texas, so it's like constantly degrees and I'm in the I didn't know where I I'm hearing that say in my room.
Speaker 1: I wondering if it's on my end? Now are you hearing that?
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. Let's see if we can get those questions. What is your question?
Speaker 9: Hit us?
Speaker 2: Hit us?
Speaker 1: What's going on? Gravy?
Speaker 17: Oh?
Speaker 5: All right, so I recently got uh, it wasn't I guess it was recent and in in the grand scheme, but it got chi And I was kind of wondering, how specifically, if you guys have any advice to get them kind of out of my brain mm hm, because there's like because it's just constant, like yeah, anything I think about or anything i'm doing, ever, like they're constantly in the back of my brain.
Speaker 12: And it's not the greatest.
Speaker 2: It's a motherfucker. Mmm.
Speaker 5: I like that they're the first person I think They're the first person I think I ever actually loved, which kind of sucks mm hmm, like had like deep people, unconditional love for.
Speaker 2: Hm hmm, Like you just grew up your whole life, your parents, fuck them. This one person here is the first person you ever loved.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I was prepared to drop everything and like move out, and like I was, I had, I had money saved for down paying it on like like a place to live when I was ready to go. Yeah, and then they they weren't doing well mentally, and I was like all right, and so we took like a little break, which I later found out like the two weeks that we were like not in a relationship, that they had been at the guy's house, but they cheated on me with like the.
Speaker 3: Entirety of that time, which were really blue.
Speaker 5: It was not fun.
Speaker 1: Well, so okay, so wait a minute, So just to be clear on the timeline, did she like when you guys took that break? Was she seeing him before you guys took the break?
Speaker 3: Okay, so.
Speaker 5: We when we started dating, we took like a trip off state together and towards the end of that trip, it was like they were texting a bunch and he was he was really just trying to like make it to like all of her attention was on him away from me to the trip, like and she acknowledged that that was happening. And so I was like, you just need to cut it off because she would just talk about how toxic he was and like how he was not great.
Speaker 1: And say one thing. Let me say one thing real quick. By the way, by the way, let me say one thing real quick, because to put in a positive frame, yeah, I'm I'm I'm at least glad to hear that this person showed you her true colors before you liked everything, before you dropped everything exactly exactly, so at least considered yourself blessed for the timing of the car.
Speaker 2: Yea almost worked out better for you. Yeah, had you dropped everything.
Speaker 5: And then yeah, I agree, like I got I dodged a bullet, but like fuck, it hurts, like I don't know, like it hurts so much, like I've ever probably tylight.
Speaker 2: Have you cried?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, I the day after I found out, I'm i'm I have a d D. So I take adderall like to kind of focus, and it also makes me insanely stuff aware. And so the day after, dude, I was like an hour late to work because I just stat in the parking lot bawling on and like the weekend, the whole week after, I was just it was devastating. It Like I felt like.
Speaker 2: Ship or does she not?
Speaker 5: Dude? Oh my dude, Like this is the worst part. Dude, she's with that guy, you know, and like she just it's happy, like she just she she. I know I shouldn't be looking at her ship, like I blocked on everything, but I made the mistake to like check because you know, like I can't. I don't know, it's hard to just immediately cut something eye like that. But I chanted and like she had tweeted like she was doing ridiculously well, she was like doing amazing, Like how the fun I.
Speaker 1: Want to say.
Speaker 2: I know, I know.
Speaker 1: Is hard, but that's the first fucking thing you gotta do is unfollowed, block all the social media out and I know you understood her, but I know that it is hard, but that's the first thing.
Speaker 5: Fully fully, Yeah, I've had block her like two or three weeks now and well on Twitter, like you can like still view their ship even though they're blocked.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm, but I just did that.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 3: It's like I get these.
Speaker 5: I know, I get these. Really I've had it's up and down, you know. I'm like, like I'm depressed obviously because this is devastating, but like it's up and down, you know. Sometimes it's like I feel like I'm over it, and then like the next day it all hit me and like those days of the days I checked, which is like because I can't, I'm not strong enough to like hold it back from me doing it, so like I end up doing it anyway, like checking her ship, which is horrible.
Speaker 11: I hate it, damn horrible. Dang.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And she's seen them every day and like they're hanging.
Speaker 2: Out looking elsewhere. Ye go out.
Speaker 5: I am yeah, man, I'm I'm, I'm I'm oh. Yeah, I'm working really hard on like music stuff because like while we were together, I didn't really focus on that, and I'm I've been working on music like heavily, which is the one thing that I like, no, I can't get tired of, Like I just enjoy it so much, and like I'm really trying to focus super hard on that. But I work like a full time job in an office, and I don't talk to anyone like while I'm at that office. I just kind of sit there and like do my work like droning. I kind of go like out of my head entirely and just do my work, and I'll actually I'll just listen. I just finished like all of the podcasts on Spotify. I'm starting to move to like VOTs you have left. I've just been like binging all of it, which is great. I fucking love your students so much.
Speaker 1: Thank you man, you know, I want to say because I want to say to you, you know, I think you had the right idea of like leaning into your music because like I don't want to see I don't want to see you like be like you know, there's that whole fucking expression of like the best way to get over someone is good under someone else. I don't agree with that because then you just get in another cycle because you got to like because I like that you're working on your music, right, because then you you're building this thing of happy, You're building this source of happiness that is within your control, because like you know, your girlfriend, your relationships are not they're they're they're fifty percent in your control. There's there's this part of it you can of them that you can't control. So you're building this music thing. This is a source of happiness. That's that's all you you know, and that's that's that's the sustainable sources of happiness.
Speaker 2: I think. Yeah, and then you putting your energy someone pose it. Yeah, I feel like you should never chase that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, agree, I agree that was that always fucks people up.
Speaker 5: I want to do it like all the time. I want to work on musically, not up, but like sometimes this job and it's like an hour of el spand like ten hours of my day not doing any of that, which I mean while I'm i work with my MoMA's break or some ship often about all this listening to music and be like, oh shit, it's cool. I want to like incorporate that unless something I made or some shit like that and which is like a part of like the process, which is cool. I like doing that, But I just want to like.
Speaker 1: Don't pay music on stream because then.
Speaker 5: On it, uh yeah, my ships like very I don't know. I haven't really find like what genre I want to do yet, I really like like indie fucking guitar music, though, like I really like making something that's super easy, like it just takes like minimal efforts, but like if you make it good, it can take a lot of effort, but not really good. I don't know, it's just I enjoy doing that. I'm working on an album right now because I just want to like put out everything that I'm working on and then people can, like I can see the stance on them and then know like what people like from me, which I want to know what I like from me obviously, but like I want to see what other people enjoy listening that I make and focused on that.
Speaker 1: Well, listen, Gravy man. You know, keep putting out music, keep focusing on yourself. And thank you so much for calling man. We wish you the best of luck.
Speaker 2: Keep it, Gravy Man, Keep it gravy.
Speaker 5: Could I ask you, guys, could ask you one do one thing? Because I promise my friend that.
Speaker 1: Like you, I'll consider it.
Speaker 9: What is it?
Speaker 1: I'm sorry talking over you.
Speaker 5: She liked she liked the she likes their gett, and she loved Yady, So I was gonna you could just Olivia Nash for me, I'll.
Speaker 1: Say hi to Olivia Ash Olivia, thank.
Speaker 3: You for coming.
Speaker 2: That's great.
Speaker 5: Thank you, thank you, Gravy, thank you for talking to me.
Speaker 3: I really appreciated that.
Speaker 1: Bye bye, sweet guy.
Speaker 2: Hate that bitch.
Speaker 1: Has that has anything like that ever happened to you?
Speaker 2: You have been cheating a player, straight up, we got it.
Speaker 1: We got a nice one here from It's such.
Speaker 2: A Steph st steff stuff.
Speaker 1: Steph, what's going on?
Speaker 9: Yeah? Lay, guys, how's it going? I need some advice because I feel I feel like a terrible woman for even admitting this is going on in my life. So I need like two cool gigs like to steer an old lady along. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Let's hear it.
Speaker 9: So can you help me out? You think, Okay, I met this guy. He's a really nice guy. We have a lot of sun together, and we finally, like you know, we went all the way you know, and it was terrible. It was terrible and it's so bad that.
Speaker 2: Wait, Steph, step how long? How long? How long until you guys went all the way?
Speaker 9: About a month? A month, which is a long time, and it's a long time up for nowadays, well nowadays, I think that's a long time, do you Is that like?
Speaker 1: And then I'm kind of curious, is that like, is that typically how you do it? Or was there something about this?
Speaker 2: Why did it take a month? Was it was he like shy.
Speaker 9: Because I do it when I want to do it. It might be a day, it might be a month, it might be never. And so I did when I thought that, you know that when it just clicked, when we just felt like it. But everything was like great up till then, and it was like he's like from a hard areas siffy, but he's real cool. And I was like, okay, he he had this way alife before you know, he's going. I just had this feeling about him and not to be general, you know, to generalize people, but you know, I just felt like, oh, yeah, he's gonna be able to slow down. I'm ready and it was just like, oh so, and I feel terrible. I feel terrible. For second.
Speaker 1: Is it possible that this guy is not bad at sex, but maybe he's bad at sex in comparison to the expectations.
Speaker 2: You said, what was what was bad about his stuff? Tell us go in depth.
Speaker 6: We're on well.
Speaker 9: Just everything you just name it and it was all bad.
Speaker 7: He kissed.
Speaker 9: He kissed like he was a teacher, a chicken, a chicken pecking the ground, okay, like he had no passing. Like it was fucking yeah. I'm not even kidding, Like that's the best way to describe it. And I want to tell him so hard, so bad. I mean, not to be mean or anything to him out. I want to like ruin his thuggish ways, you know, and just mean, like bring them down to earth, you know, like make him feel less than man. I don't want to be mean to people. That's why I feel I'm calling.
Speaker 2: You, step Why don't Why don't you? I'm getting stuff, stuff, stuff? Why don't you teach him.
Speaker 9: Well? To see that. I opened up the lines of communication with him, and he said we could talk about it. And I don't know if he can be fixed. I don't know this that can be fixed. There's so many areas that need.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you another question, because I'm curious about this, because you know, okay, because because you took you took a month, you know, and that's your own time. I'm curious how important is sex to you in general? Is it that isn't that important?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 9: Extremely important? I'm a scorpio. It's in our DNA, and it isn't written in the stars of us. You know what I'm saying, It is very important. I would be lying if I said, oh, no, I don't care about there. Yeah, that's good too. All the resk is good too. But if he can't throw down when the door is closed and nobody's around and entertain me at least, no, No, it's not gonna work. It's not gonna work. I gotta have it all. Yes, I'm very demanding that matter. But I'm not a liar about it, you know, just keeping it real.
Speaker 2: Yeah, respect Well, you know, Stephanique, after after you did it and it went bad, did it change if you and him? Were you kind of turned off?
Speaker 9: No, that's why, you know, like I said, I opened up the line of communication. I want to maybe talk to him. But like maybe that's why I called maybe ie. How should I address it with him without you know, being mean about it, but being honest? You know, maybe that's that's the question I should be asking.
Speaker 2: I think, very respectfully, you should just like teach him, just tell him, you know, like I want to teach you about this. I want I want to I want to teach you or you could spend it more so, like I want to teach you about more how I like it. You know, I want to teach you about my body. I want to teach you about the things that turn me on. I want to see I want to I want to show you what turns me. I want to show you how it turns me on. Then it's not more so you're saying that he doesn't know how to do it. You're just basically saying this is how I myself like it.
Speaker 9: Then, but you know there's something about his personality, which that's a good way to do it, by the way, mister yachty gek if I may call you that, that's an excellent way to put it to someone. But what if a person and I know you got to know what I'm saying, has a natural demeanor about themselves, like they're so arrogant, Like you know, you just know if you put it on well in that way so kindly, it's.
Speaker 1: Going, well, well, that's being arrogant. I mean that that sounds like negative. Well, that sounds like a negative trait that has nothing to do with like skill at sex. That sounds like just a trait in general, that you seem to not like about him.
Speaker 2: Yea, I mean, but then it comes in in hand with trying to tell them Yeah, well.
Speaker 9: Now I kind of like the arrogance in a way because his general say it's cool, no listen, because because he's intelligently So I like the confidence that is confident that he did kind of he did kind of build himself up a little, but not over over the talk. I will be honest that it was more of a confidence thing. So I was expecting a lot because of that.
Speaker 1: The problem is is that if if the one thing that you do like is this like commanding confidence, even if it's misguided confidence, if the one thing you do like is the confidence, then for you to sort of take the wheel and try to teach him.
Speaker 2: I think she likes a few things.
Speaker 5: She likes him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's one thing she doesn't I do.
Speaker 9: I do, but you know it's so like it's oh guard.
Speaker 1: The town line is if you really like him, I'm with I'm with auty dude, like like put like like teach him if you really like, if you really want to make this.
Speaker 9: One, how would you turn how would you turn a board into a noodle?
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying, oh god, what want you can do anything that?
Speaker 9: Hey, I wish I wish that would have happened.
Speaker 2: That would you know how you can do it?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 9: Hell, I'm not gonna.
Speaker 2: Don't do that. You might, you might, you might? You let me talk to him, you might? No time? Was I suggest, Steph?
Speaker 9: I suggest much better, by the way, Yeah, I'm sure.
Speaker 2: Hear me out. Hear me out. I suggest you're bringing out the woman into the picture, all right, and you let him watch and you gave him a show of a lifetime but also a tutorial.
Speaker 6: Hmmm, what about another guy?
Speaker 13: I think I've made more down with that.
Speaker 2: Do you want to get your ask?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 2: Stuff?
Speaker 9: Oh my god, at this point, I just I just oh god, I know I'm selfish like that. I'll prefer that over with Joanna and I have done that before in the days of my life. I'm not hating anybody that's in the day. Hey, do your I'm more of a a sub type female, but not really but sort of. I'm getting to compersonal here. Okay, back to the main subject.
Speaker 1: Well, okay, well, you know, going along with this idea, what about an open relationship? You know that's a people do that. I like this, this partner feels the I and then that guy you know, then he'll be like you know, you know, they open the relationship. That's an idea. Not everyone's into that, but that's an idea.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 9: My last relationship we had an agreement was in me open and said, look, just don't lie to me and don't throw things in my face. Than that, I don't care. You do your thing, we'll have fun. He's like, cool, I'm down, and I get these parts. You know, you better stay away from my mayor at my age girl by and you buy too. Man, you're out of my life. No, but yeah, but that was perfect. Maybe I should Yeah, maybe I should ask him if he wants to do something like that. That's a great idea. I'm so glad I called you guys.
Speaker 1: Thanks, thank you so much.
Speaker 2: I'll be watching the.
Speaker 9: Talk to you.
Speaker 2: Sorry about that, so I'll be watching news. Made sure nothing goes wrong. You made him sound pretty aggressive.
Speaker 9: Nah, I just need realize a little. But it was great talking to you, little little YACHTI I like your music too. I like you and your herd. That's my favorite part in your Now.
Speaker 1: Yes you beautiful.
Speaker 9: Thank you sir, thanks guys, appreciate it. You have a good night.
Speaker 2: Hey you two stuff.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: WHOA, that's what we're gonna have to conclude our day. I think I have to get.
Speaker 1: Going, yachty Man. This was amazing.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: I cannot thank you enough.
Speaker 2: This was so much fun. To everyone watching who has stayed, those who have come new, thank you so much for joining us today. We'll be back at it soon.
Speaker 1: Absolutely. Man never goes on the live thanking your every night, never teaching you