Speaker 1: Because, yeah, the China chip market surge. We've been talking about chips for a long time and we've seen them pull back. So hey, what's the deal with the China chip market? Surgeon? Is this something to really be concerned about if your if your portfolio has SMH heavy, or you're in a chip sector heavy, is it time to start being concerned?
Speaker 2: It's time.
Speaker 3: I mean you always I wouldn't say concerned, but you should definitely be aware of what's happening. I think a few things happened over the past a couple of days and you might have missed them.
Speaker 2: So we'll go over the strategically.
Speaker 3: Esk Heinis signed a five hundred billion dollar deal with in Vidia. Why is that important? Esk Hynis is the leader in high bandwidth memory. They control sixty percent of that market. In Vidia obviously the leader when it comes to GPUs and obviously one of the top customers. What does that do from a strategic standpoint? It makes them say, hey, we're not just a customer anymore. We're gonna have to partner on infrastructure going forward. What does that do for the bottom line for in video? It brings down that cost and it now has a strategic partner that they can build out into the future. I think it's a brilliant idea second piece, and this is important Micron not Micron. Samsung signed a deal, a two hundred billion dollar deal with Broadcom. And why is that important? Well, again, number two in the high bend with the memory sector is Samsung. But part of this deal is not just the memory piece. They've signed it for packaging and manufacturing. So we talked about TSM earlier. With packaging and manufacturing, that is what they do. They're the world leader. It's not even a close second. The fact that Samsung is saying, hey, we wanted to do our own number one loosens the reliance on TSM, but allows Broadcom to have a strategic partner because they are making the custom ASIC silicone for.
Speaker 2: Google. We're talking about TPUs right.
Speaker 3: Companies are now saying, hey, in video, the GPU is great, we can't afford it. We want to do this internally and have our AI stack right here within our company. Sits right in that market, so if you're trying to do custom, they can help with the custom pieces.
Speaker 2: That's a strategic partnership. I love it. What does it say for Micron.
Speaker 3: Micron has to have a very very calculated next move, and I'll be interested to see what that partnership is.
Speaker 2: Does it mean the end for them? Absolutely not.
Speaker 3: They are still one of Nvidia's biggest customers because the bandwidth memory demand.
Speaker 2: Is very high.
Speaker 3: So I think overall, has the demand change, No, has a story changed. No, there are strategic moves that are happening inside of the book though. Now this is why I got a little bit of intellectual smoke for Apple, because they did something. There's a report allegedly it was in the journal yesterday. We're saying that there's a fight between Micron and Apple. And the reason was Apple was saying, hey, we have to raise our prices on our next age of devices because the memory shores and the fact that they've scaled price is going to affect our bottom line. And I said, okay, that's interesting, right. The company that used to dictate to people, Hey, whoever has the lowest price, that's who we're going with. And so you were a bully for ten years. You chose I'm gonna use asking Hiane, So I'm gonna use Samsung, I'm gonna use Micron. Whoever gives me the best deal I'm going with. The tables have now flipped. Now they create the price, and now they're saying, hey, well, how come you're charging that much? In fact, you're charging so much. Now we have to charge our customers more. That was the first piece. The next piece was that again allegedly, and Tim Cook and the Apple officials have gone to the White House say look, we either we either need to figure out what they're spending this money on because their profit margins are so high. Either they're keeping it or they they're price scouging. This is what their claim is on Micron. Because of that, they've asked now the President's team to allow American companies to buy Chinese memory chips.
Speaker 2: Why is that important?
Speaker 3: Well, if the Americans are allowed, the companies allowed to buy a cheaper chip, right, which now becomes a quote unquote national security issue. Is the reason why Nvidia couldn't sell there, right, And now China said we're not allowing you to sell and we're not even going to buy.
Speaker 2: That changes the dynamics. So either the White.
Speaker 3: House is going to have to decide allow Apple to buy and allow other American companies to buy. At the court of an American company like Micron.
Speaker 2: So Micron, you can't do that.
Speaker 1: You're talk about before as far as some people were saying, sixteen hundred dollars yep, is that?
Speaker 2: How do you feel about that?
Speaker 1: Right now?
Speaker 2: I'm still at that number. I think sixteen hundred is still the number by the end of the year. Still feel comfortable with sixteen A couple of reasons. Why all those things I just said to you tells me that the demand hasn't gone anywhere. Right.
Speaker 3: If the demand hasn't gone anywhere, and they're sold out to twenty twenty six and potentially sold out to twenty twenty seven, that story doesn't change. Do I think an administration will allow a company like Apple to buy from a Chinese manufacturer.
Speaker 2: When it comes to that, it will be financial fucking.
Speaker 3: Treason exactly now if they don't allow it. Now, what happens to Micron? Right once they say that you can't do it? Well, back to the price that you're going to pay until we figure out this bottlenecked situation. Now c x mt IPO today it ran up four hundred and fifty percent.
Speaker 2: Why is that point?
Speaker 3: Well, the Chinese are saying we're not going to use your memory, Samsung, we're not going to use your memory SKX, Micron, We're not using yours.
Speaker 2: We'll build our own. And we just went over this.
Speaker 3: When you're talking about building at scale, that takes time. When you're talking about building with efficiency, that takes time. Right now, these chips will only be used by government officials. They're not selling these to companies. It takes money to build an infrastructure. When you talk about capitals that's being raised. Think about how much money Micron is now worth. A year ago it was a two hundred billion dollar company. This year it touched a trillion. This company IPO today it hit eight billion. It was the largest land company in the country for the semiconductor space at eight billion. Do you think they have the scale to build out infrastructure to now compete with trillion dollar companies?
Speaker 2: Not yet, So we just got to be mindful of that.
Speaker 4: The only people who are worried about the destruction of SMAH and Micron or the people who are trading it and not holding it. The value of the chips. I mean, I love the clip before we even did Market Monday's AMD and videos talked about in twenty twenty, you can calculate the returns from there. That's the power of long term holding. Do I think Micron will come down some more?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 4: Do I think that the company is incredibly valuable, Yes, But the only people who are worried about it are in the trade of it and not holding the stock. This is not trading fucking Thursdays to us change for market Monday. To hold the equities forever, hold forever.
Speaker 3: But again, the vision for them is not can we win July November, December. China's vision is can we win in the next decade twenty years from now?
Speaker 2: Right? Can we build our own stack and be self reliant.
Speaker 3: We don't need South Korea, we don't need Taiwan, we don't need America.
Speaker 2: Can we do the independent? Yep? And that they also got twenty years from now, not today.
Speaker 4: But if you want to know what the market is going to fall to an event, the months in advans go to ininvest dot com and joint stock club prices are I think I put out one hundred and twenty prices and more to com.
Speaker 2: You want to know when stock club stocks if.
Speaker 4: You want to know what they do and get out any contagion event that's going to and the other thing.
Speaker 2: Y'all listen to too many people.
Speaker 4: I'm not gonna fix any mistakes from anybody who didn't make their millions from this.
Speaker 2: Sorry.
Speaker 4: So, whoever fucked up your portfolio, this is me talking. Whoever fucked up your portfolio. Don't come to me and say we'll fix this with your weekly rotation. Bullshit. Now he got to be diplomat. I'm rockefellow. I don't have time for it. If you fucked up your portfolio elsewhere, then go to the person who fucked them up and tell them to fix it. I've been telling you the no stock or no sector goes up nineteen perpetuity, y'all are you gambling? And even with the person say somebody stole your money, y'all thought it was because I made it look easy.
Speaker 2: Y'all thought it was a bunch of means. It's not. It's not.
Speaker 4: I'll bunk record my ship. I was free when y'all met me. I'm the only one who said I'm still still staying on it. You go back to the early episodes. What I loved then, I love now. You have to hold for a long period of time. But some of y'all don't want to hear it, and if you don't want to hear it.
Speaker 2: That's fine.
Speaker 4: One day I'm a car shot bowed offer.
Speaker 2: Up here.
Speaker 4: Sometimes like okay, even David Stared and MJ had a tumultuous little relationship, right, They made Mike sit down.
Speaker 2: Okay, but then when Mike came back, he said, well, you saw my values when we left. Allegedly the pipping bulls shot the pip love you. I know you danguished.
Speaker 4: It's different when Jordan in the league, and different when he leading the team versus Scottie is doing it. I am begging y'all also to the other part, and I hate the part in light of Dui going away. There are a lot of African American people who are paid agents of the state to.
Speaker 2: Tear down certain movements. I proved that before. Oh yeah, the state wilder than ever. I didn't say that.
Speaker 4: I said to state anyway, the state, so well, do what y'all want. After investments, I'm going to be gone, so