Speaker 1: All right, what's up?
Speaker 2: It's another episode?
Speaker 1: Uh start?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we started hit it? Okay, hold please, if.
Speaker 1: I was doing it to be started, do it. Yeah, it's gotta be louder, louder, that's what I'm told. Louder now. My buddy Matt said, when you play all this stuff, it's not loud enough, but it's barely audible.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, so you gotta put it up higher, like okay, Well it's there, you go. It's it's potted up.
Speaker 1: Very good, very good.
Speaker 2: Thanks.
Speaker 1: I think I need a brawl. Look watch what happens like they shake.
Speaker 2: You know, it's the it's the holiday season.
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter. I'm as big as I've ever been. Andrew, I don't like this.
Speaker 2: That's a lie because there's that infamous picture of you with Jesse McCartney that says otherwise.
Speaker 1: You know what, though I didn't. I don't know my weight back then. Uh right now, I'm two six point six, Okay, I mean I haven't been in the club for a while. I'm back in the club now. Yeah, the two hundred club.
Speaker 2: Well, you know it is, like I said, the holidays, people are indulging a little more nowadays.
Speaker 1: I also just sucked the cream out of two donuts.
Speaker 2: Well that's between you and God. Yeah, I can't help you with that one. And we're about to eat some garbage Cereal. Welcome to Serial Killers. I'm Scottie B. And I'm Andrew.
Speaker 1: And this is episode two oh nine. Today is Monday, December thirteenth. Wow, the year is almost over. It is you know it's coming.
Speaker 2: Up in two weeks.
Speaker 1: Andrew, the spoony is the spoony.
Speaker 2: Yeah, spoony?
Speaker 1: Go ahead, what do you got what? Oh yo yo, yay yo.
Speaker 2: Thank you guys, thank you so much. All right, it's the biggest night in Cereal.
Speaker 1: You're like a little kid with a toy on Christmas. Like there's things. There's the same sound effects every week. Oh crickets. So what a dumb joke? Uh oh ooh the fairy is here? Oh what could that be all about? Oh stupid joke. Oh man, my grandma just died. Oh yeah, yeah, the show's over. I mean like it's the same stuff with different things in there. You know what I've I've had a lot of sugar today. Maybe I have oh diabetes, where is it? It's not there? If I was doing the buttons over there, I would have it at my disposal.
Speaker 2: Now if you were doing it, you know what it would be.
Speaker 1: You have?
Speaker 2: Oh I can't find it? Oh damn it. Why is nothing labeled? Nothing's labeled.
Speaker 1: Nothing's labeled here?
Speaker 2: You know what what's supposed to way? The diabet is sound, I can't find it. Someone's moving things in my folders. That's you. Yeah, thanks, great, All right, let's eat some cereal, buddy. Also, you just pressed all those buttons like you were a child. What do you mean you were like eight creakd noises? Oh harbes me. I can't wait to make that the clip for this week's episode. So this way you could see yourself acting like a small child.
Speaker 1: Cool, still waiting on the brand new Cinigram toast Crunch. Haven't seen that yet, Okay, PJ Masks haven't seen that yet. Reese's clusters haven't seen that yet. However, I do see it on Instagram. There are cereal podcasts that have this stuff, and it's because they reach out to the cereal companies. All right, let's go all you that. Well, No, you have this connection with General Mills. Apparently you're just supposed to request and they send back. I don't see anything.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, you do have access to the email, so you can always log in and do it yourself.
Speaker 1: I never spoke to these people.
Speaker 2: Doesn't matter. I don't know who I'm speaking to anyway. They just send me a link.
Speaker 1: Shall we start with the new cereal Andrews speaking of General Mills.
Speaker 2: Of course it's new, and I love that so much. You're so great.
Speaker 1: Okay, no, none of that button stuff. So this one is from Cascadian Farm, which is a subsidiary, subsidiary, subsidiary.
Speaker 2: Yes, of General Mills.
Speaker 1: Look at that.
Speaker 2: It's new.
Speaker 1: It's vanilla crisp.
Speaker 2: Can you see it? Yeah, that looks good.
Speaker 1: It's new on it. That's in my face, creating a wave of cascading change. And there's a bee on the back and a butterfly and a farm and a river.
Speaker 2: Do you have to do the Scottie shake for this one? I don't because they're just flakes.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, vanilla crisp, cereal, no sugar added, sweetened with fruit. That frightened me a little bit, whole grain wheat, rice, date powder, natural vanilla flavor. M it's vegan, okay, I know most cereals are vegan.
Speaker 2: Did you know that I found a gray hair in my beard today.
Speaker 1: I did know that.
Speaker 2: I'm terrified.
Speaker 1: I've seen it for weeks. I didn't want to say anything.
Speaker 2: What. Yeah, sorry, you've seen it for weeks and you didn't say anything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess I'm not bringed you. I could have a friend.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm gonna go pull that out with tweezers. Just kidding. I heard you're not supposed to do that. Why, because they say when you pull one more grow up. I think that's a an old wives tale. Did you just stick the spoon into the dry cereal?
Speaker 1: I'm not so sure about this milk. You try it first.
Speaker 2: Great, here goes Andrew doing another thing that he's gonna vomit over.
Speaker 1: It's whole milk, and the date is still five days away.
Speaker 2: All right, but it's been open for a while. All right, let's go into.
Speaker 1: This Cascadian Farm organic vanilla crisp.
Speaker 2: You're ready, all right? One? Two, two, three? Is it good? Milk's okay? All right, I'm just kidding. You're glad there. It is taste like frosting. Yeah, maybe it's the disgusting old milk, but I like it.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, I think that this needs something what Look what I found. Wow, it's a big old bag of just Lucky Trumps marshmallows, just magical marshmallows limited edition.
Speaker 2: When did those come out?
Speaker 1: Not terribly long ago? Look at that? Look marshmallows.
Speaker 2: That's amazing cool.
Speaker 1: I think the lucky term for somebody.
Speaker 2: I really don't need them. Why, well, first rate the cereal without, you know, okay, without it gets three balls.
Speaker 1: I agree, we're not gonna rate it with. We're just gonna eat it with.
Speaker 2: Right, So what weight were you again? I don't know, because now we're eating.
Speaker 1: Hell gots it right there? You know what that is? That's Lucky Trump's flakes. We just invented a new cereal.
Speaker 2: I actually love that. Right, that's amazing. You know what? Good what the vanilla on the flake isn't too much? You know with the marshmallows, it's like a perfect balance, right that. I think Lucky Charms, Lucky Charms, who makes Lucky Charms?
Speaker 1: Goodbye, General Mills, thanks for checking us out. Gotta go hit all these things I don't know. Goodbye? Where's the goodbye button?
Speaker 2: We don't have that? Yes it's General Mills Lucky Charm. Yeah okay, so yeah, General Mills. If you're listening, we want to.
Speaker 1: Be don't listen.
Speaker 2: They don't send us anything. General Mills. If you're listening, they're not listening General Mills. If you're listening, it might be some general named mister Mills. But I mean, there's no cereal company listening to us. The only one that might listen is like Bakery on Main because they're kind of cool. But no Cereal company listen to us. General Mills. If you're listening, Lucky Charms Flakes will be the spokespeople for it. Let's let's let's practice with the commercial practice. No, let's practice with the commercial. No, you could be my fake TV dad. No, hey, no Dad, I'd love some delicious breakfast. What could I have this morning?
Speaker 1: No, you need to be a leprechaun it's Lucky Charms. You don't, then you be the leopard. No, I'm not doing this. Turn it off three balls next?
Speaker 2: Hey TV Dad? What should I have for breakfast this mon?
Speaker 1: This is so dumb?
Speaker 2: Andrew?
Speaker 1: Hey, oh you should have the Lucky Charms flicks please, that's delicious.
Speaker 2: With flicks and every bton my marshmallow de taste. You love Lucky Charms with marshmallows, Lucky Charms flicks with marshmallows.
Speaker 1: Is very offensive to who can you stop it?
Speaker 2: Others? Do you know an actual leprechaun? Yes? Who?
Speaker 1: It's enough.
Speaker 2: I got other questions.
Speaker 1: All right, let's move on to the next one. Yeah, right, three balls, three balls, three balls. See if this was on my little thing over there, I would this on.
Speaker 2: My little thing movie.
Speaker 1: Well, I have heard some feedback of the.
Speaker 2: I've heard some feedback. One person, the guy who listens all the time, your friend met, I met. Nice to hear from you. I hope you're enjoying my mocking voice. I trust him only him, Yeah, all of your comments. My favorite is when you'll text me people are complaining. Yeah, one person, but I trust him one person. No, there's multiple who lots? Where's the lots? Carrie Hedges, Carrie Hedges loves it this way? He complained, No, he didn't, Yes he did. When did he complain?
Speaker 1: Newman other Scott? He complained he didn't. He's like, yeah, you have the broadcast. You have to push the flag. See he complained, that's not a thing. Yeah, nothing you're saying. He complained about it. You're a child and the other girl the serial Girl. She complained about it.
Speaker 2: No, everyone loves it, and we're actually getting really good YouTube views. So maybe you should stop being such a pessimist and said, be an optimist. Look to be a little happier.
Speaker 1: How much time has gone by so far?
Speaker 2: You could see, oh minutes.
Speaker 1: Oh, we'll be back right after this.
Speaker 2: Are we really doing that here? Yeah? Hit the flag? Why now?
Speaker 1: Why not they we're halfway through?
Speaker 2: No, we're not sure we are. Okay, we'll be back right after the break area and we're back.
Speaker 1: Okay. Oh, by the way, still available, limited time. It's almost over. Serial KILLERSPC dot com.
Speaker 2: Check it out.
Speaker 1: Wax cabin are candle collection for the holiday season. Yes there, go.
Speaker 2: Get your your candles and called them condoles.
Speaker 1: Condoles.
Speaker 2: Go get your condoles.
Speaker 1: And use promo code serial Killers when you check.
Speaker 2: Out, and you'll save ten percent.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, all right, let's go. Chocolate or cinnamon. Yeah, this is from a listener's box. I believe it's Jamie Still, I don't know. We have so much stuff from everybody. This is from Walmart, great value cinnamon out crunch ya. So this looks like to me to be fake cinnamon life. If I'm not mistaken. You would probably think it's checks, but.
Speaker 2: It is life. Oh, because I am stupid. No, I do not know where I am. Scott is so great. I wish I knew as much as cereal about like Scott does. Yeah, Or that I am lost without Scott.
Speaker 1: No, I just kind of help you through the woods.
Speaker 2: I could make change up the Robin Thick song. I'm lost with the Scott. What's that song? Nobody knows?
Speaker 1: Robin Thick smells like hardboard.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: I didn't mean to burp. Amy yelled at me, and I didn't mean it. That's why I held it.
Speaker 2: In Okay, Yeah, so you can burp into the mic.
Speaker 1: I didn't mean it.
Speaker 2: Are you editing this episode?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I will edit that that didn't happen.
Speaker 2: Scott burps.
Speaker 1: No, I didn't, Yes you did did not?
Speaker 2: Yes, you did? You burped.
Speaker 1: It's hot in here. Yeah, you're wearing short sleeves.
Speaker 2: I'm wearing a sweatshirt a T shirt under this jeans, and I'm not sweating.
Speaker 1: It might fit the extra poundage I don't know, okay, Or the marshmallows or the cream I sucked out of the donuts.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure. I don't know why you do that? I do. I don't get it. There's okay? Can I You didn't even put milk in this?
Speaker 1: I did, but the life type cereals.
Speaker 2: Sucks it up. Dusted this with milk here? There's not enough?
Speaker 1: No, that's it right? Why because there won't be enough for the last cereal? Just get whatever milk is in there?
Speaker 2: You're ready? Hey? One, damn it?
Speaker 1: Hmmm, it got lodged in my ooth? Mm sorry you have to edit that too. How do you get that out? What it's lodged in between my tooth and my gum?
Speaker 2: You want me to do some surgery?
Speaker 1: How do you get it out? I feel it? It hurts so bad?
Speaker 2: Can I see it's in there? Oh? Yeah, you gotta like put your fingers on.
Speaker 1: What do you suck like my grandpa used to do with the tablegu Oh.
Speaker 2: God, I hate it. I didn't have grandpa's but I know what that was.
Speaker 1: You never had a grandpa? No, that's so sad.
Speaker 2: What are you gonna do?
Speaker 1: I'll be your grandpa? What you tell me to be your grandpa?
Speaker 2: Sit on my lap? I'm so good. I'm so uncomfortable right now?
Speaker 1: All right, thank you though, just pretty good This actually tastes just like cinnamon life. My gum isn't it? Is it the gum? Is that a gum behind your two that's also your gums? Yes, I thought your gums are just here. What's the back of the gum called gums?
Speaker 2: It's all gums hurt. There's no difference between. That's like saying this is your wrist. This is not your wrist. The bone is still in there and it's still your wrist.
Speaker 1: Three balls in a spoon. It's pretty good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like this. I actually give this four balls in a spoon. It tastes just like cinnamon life. Yep, I'm a fan.
Speaker 1: There's a cross for puzzle on the back and some Rubik's cube thing you want to play?
Speaker 2: Let me say logic puzzle. I love logic puzzles.
Speaker 1: I don't know if this actually was great value or not. How much did this cost?
Speaker 2: I don't know where's the price There is none.
Speaker 1: They don't put prices on them. What when's the last time you store a store that puts price tags on things? It's on the shelf tag. No, they don't do that. The price gun really not anymore?
Speaker 2: Can you do the price gun again? No?
Speaker 1: But when I was little in the supermarket, they used to have the can on top of the cans. They would have this stamper and it would mark the top of the cans with this purple ink, like you know, fifty nine cents, and they would hit every can in the thing. I used to like watching that great. I used to like watching weird things. I told you I used to follow the garbage truck on my bicycle.
Speaker 2: You did.
Speaker 1: I like watching things.
Speaker 2: That's good.
Speaker 1: I'm a voyeur, you know what's in Okay? What I like watching guy put prices on cans. That's voyeurism, isn't I'm.
Speaker 2: Just literally picturing you just standing there, like, not talking, just staring at the guy. Yeah. Are we not allowed to talk about that? Why? Because it's not cereal? Really?
Speaker 1: He was marking cereal cans.
Speaker 2: So Cereal used to come in cans.
Speaker 1: It did back in the day.
Speaker 2: Really, Yeah, what cereal came in cans? I'd love to know Cheerios. Cheerios came in a cans? It did. Do you have a picture? I can find one? Yeah, please, I'd love to see that Cereal in a can.
Speaker 1: Shuld we move on to the third cereal?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Absolutely, I'd love to see cereal and a can first though.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm telling you they did it. It was an anniversary special back in There was an anniversary special back in the day. Yes, so you literally went to the store to go watch a person put a price gun the prices on a can of cereal. That's correct, that you believe existed. I know it did it did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you'll see uh huh.
Speaker 1: I can't find it right now, but we'll get to it. I don't want to take it too much time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you don't want to take up too much time with your lies.
Speaker 1: No, it was like that. It was a cup. It looked like a can. They would just stamp the top of it.
Speaker 2: Oh really, So now you're going with the ones that they put in the Continental breakfasts. That's a can to you.
Speaker 1: Shall we move on?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Okay, I got every handy to know out of that conversation.
Speaker 1: Target not long ago. Great, And they do have random cereals from time to time. This one's not going to be good at all. I don't think. Can it still make the like the worst cereal of the year, or that's cut off?
Speaker 2: The spoonies are cut off? Oh okay, yeah, maybe next year.
Speaker 1: Well, I've never heard of this brand before. I'm sure it's some keto garbage. It's called high Key.
Speaker 2: Oh what is it? High Key based protein cereal high Key Fomo no mo. That is their little tagline there. I'd rather have fomo than eat the cereal.
Speaker 1: Fomo no mo, no sugar added. High key plant based protein cereal cocoa naturally flavored with cocoa and other natural flavors, Keto friendly, sixteen grams of protein, gluten free, and there are little hoops.
Speaker 2: Here's a question. When you were a kid, did the word was the word suck? Like like that sucks? Was that like a curse word? No?
Speaker 1: I tell my kids not to say it because it's not nice, But it wasn't a curse word.
Speaker 2: On the box it says sugar sucks, but your cereal shouldn't. I feel like that's like a little too mature for the cereal aisle.
Speaker 1: I think you're filled with They're trying to be cool. They're like trying to be trendy and cool, filled with flavored nice.
Speaker 2: Is a gen z cereal? There may be a millennium. That's right.
Speaker 1: Sure, sugar sucks, but your cereal shouldn't. We make high keat. Oh they're high. They're stoned when they make this stuff. Yeah, that's right. We make high key, delicious versions of your favorite foods without all the extra sugar. And cancel sugar, not cookies, that's what it says on the back.
Speaker 2: Ugh, the end of that sounded so much like the Steve Buscemi. Hey their children, is this hip? Don't get me canceled.
Speaker 1: This one is for the smarty plants. One serving our cereal packs sixteen grams of plant based protein.
Speaker 2: Can you not read this box anymore? It's actually frustrating me.
Speaker 1: Fill up your ball with these happy, crunchy little o's of joy and remember what it feels like to be a kid again, which is a load of bs, because if you were a kid, you'd be eating Coca puffs and not this garbage.
Speaker 2: Yeah what kid was vegan?
Speaker 1: Nobody?
Speaker 2: Oh cerealously delicious. Please the hell out of here. So as you can tell, we're really gonna enjoy this cereal.
Speaker 1: If it's good, I will eat my words. That is the oh biggest load of crap. Look at this bag. It is half not even half full.
Speaker 2: That's cereallessly cereal.
Speaker 1: That's seriously a ripoff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, hi, Keith.
Speaker 1: I think this was like six ninety nine in this box.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna cancel them.
Speaker 1: But they feel soft. Feel it, feel it, feel just feel it.
Speaker 2: Eh, it does know what it feels like when you feed goats sometimes their food comes like there, it's pellety like that, like mushy pellets.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna say it smells nice.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's good. It's got one thing going for it.
Speaker 1: Smell it smell the coco. It smells.
Speaker 2: It does smell good, right, But they're clumped together, and I don't get why.
Speaker 1: It's probably because there's no grain in it.
Speaker 2: So they just are mushy together. I don't know if I'm gonna like This'll.
Speaker 1: Find out, won't we We don't know if we're gonna like anything.
Speaker 2: We try and stay tuned after the break. Just kidding, there's no break, Andrew, don't put a break there.
Speaker 1: I give you all the extra milks. Let's see ready, one, two, threy, Wait, watch it'll happen.
Speaker 2: It'll happen. Mm hmm. We're getting there. You wash it on my shelf.
Speaker 1: If it doesn't happen, I'll be impressed. No, there it goes right, it's good. At first, the flavor disappears. It tastes like you're eating pebbles out of the playground. All right, This tastes like rocks. It's okay when you first put it in your mouth, but then it goes downhill. I gotta tell you no jokes. Please, What this one?
Speaker 2: It's It tastes. It has like a grainy taste to it. It has that stevia thing after the fat. It's it's like dust almost. I'm not a big fan.
Speaker 1: Soy protein isolate, coconut oil, rice flour in, hullu oat fiber, cocoa powder, salt, vitamin E, natural flavor, soy lecithin, and reb a. I don't know what that is. I don't know how they sweeten it.
Speaker 2: I I'm gonna give this one two bowls.
Speaker 1: It's from Orlando Summit Naturals.
Speaker 2: It's not the worst. I'd say out of all the plant cereals, this one's not the worst. It's not like a wonder Works or whatever it was.
Speaker 1: It has that weird taste, though. I'm gonna give it a bowl.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 1: That's all you get.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm gonna give it two bowls because it's not bad.
Speaker 1: Hold on a second, Andrew, it's also not good. I think my car lease is up. Hello, customers, today Amazon dot Com.
Speaker 2: Been charged three and seventeen dollars on your visa card? Oh which one Amazon and recognized it? Then? Oh okay, I can't wait for it to come. Wow, thank god it was put on visa card.
Speaker 1: How stupid are people? You'd be surprised anyway.
Speaker 2: It's not good. I can't believe those things are still running.
Speaker 1: Who I don't know. Somebody must press one old people. Yeah, I yelled at one of them the other day. I was just so over it already. He's like, I got three different calls from this healthcare place. I'm like, thank god you called. I'm very very sick. And the guy's like, oh, good, good, good, very good, you know, and he started his spiel and I hung up.
Speaker 2: But oh the worst is when it's the computer and when you don't do anything and the person goes, hello.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm glad you answered right.
Speaker 2: Hello. I'm so happy you answered yes, terrible awful? Are you just eating marshmallows? Now? Yeah? You just gave up?
Speaker 1: How to get that taste out of my mouth?
Speaker 2: Got it? Okay?
Speaker 1: Well, thank you for listening to Serial Killers. This has been another exciting episode.
Speaker 2: Oh should we do the recap? No? What's that? No?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, because you do that dumb voice and the whole thing. We're just two weeks away from the Spoonies. Make sure you check that out next week, another brand new episode with I'm hoping a new serial there. I mean, I have a new one. It's not the one I want to use. But if I don't find any of that other general mill stuff, We're gonna have to use another Keto serial.
Speaker 2: We'll head to Serial KILLERSPC dot com. You'll see the nominees for the Spoonies there. Yeah, no you won't, Yes you will. Okay, I'm working with Newman. I cut you out, all right? We see Newman actually helps other Scott. Yes, Oh you know what. Check out his podcast? Yeah, the Jingle Chank podcast Jingle Jink. Yeah, it's all about Christmas music and stuff. It's all year long, but now is the good time to listen to that. Have any Christmas songs in here? I do?
Speaker 1: Nope, I do.
Speaker 2: No if you stop pressing, noe, nope, nope, nope.
Speaker 1: It's Christmas time, Andy it is.
Speaker 2: Oh, we should play.
Speaker 1: That song that we like, No, it's depressing. The bad Christmas song. Yeah, we got this bad, bad Christmas song years ago on CD and we listen to it all the time and it just makes us giggle and feel good.
Speaker 2: Well because I also do my Russian voice.
Speaker 1: That's true, that's true.
Speaker 2: It's Christmas time again with your family and your friend.
Speaker 1: Have a great week. We'll see you on Wednesday with an all new bowl chat. That is the sister podcast do serial Killers. So don't get confused.
Speaker 2: Please get confused because one person told Scott that and now all of a sudden, it's oh, we need to say it every time.
Speaker 1: It's sister podcast of the worst.
Speaker 2: People won't know.
Speaker 1: That's because my worst fears were realized.
Speaker 2: My worst fears will realized. Someone listened to a boat chat and then listened to his Serial Killers.
Speaker 1: And then got configured Andrew, they came for cheerios and they got cicada, and they got cicadas.
Speaker 2: How if its happy? Poor people?
Speaker 1: Thank you for listening. We appreciate you. Check out Cereal colors you see dot com for the candle line. Go to Serial Killers PC on all social platforms, like and subscribe and leave us reviews and ratings. And do all that good stuff.
Speaker 2: Please, yes, do all the things and until we see you.
Speaker 1: Again Wednesday and then Monday and forever. I don't want to be with you forever.
Speaker 2: Andrew. Okay, yeah, no, no, I wasn't thinking that, like when does this end? I don't know how much longer could we possibly do this? Okay, now you're starting to get like a little too introspective.
Speaker 1: Do you remember, like episode ten, we were like, wow, is there gonna be cereal forever? And here we are like two years. It has been two it's more than two years already.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was two years in May.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. Yeah, you all that time we wasted? Yeah, I could have been doing other exciting things like what I don't know. We could have been millionaires doing something. I could have invented something.
Speaker 2: You still can invent something. It's not like this podcast takes up all your time.
Speaker 1: Well, I was working on the shower shopping cart shower cap and you know this took up too much time.
Speaker 2: When that Barbara Corkoran said is a terrible idea and he'll never catch on.
Speaker 1: I just had to abandon it because I ran out of time.
Speaker 2: Oh, you had to abandon it because Barbara Corkoran told you it was a bad idea.
Speaker 1: All I know is I went to shop Rite last night and I went in it wasn't raining, and I came out and it was raining. Oh wow, and I needed a shopping cart shower cap.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So if you were on Shark Tank right now, how would you pitch it?
Speaker 1: Let's save that for Wednesday.
Speaker 2: All right, people don't hear me talk about Shark Tank.
Speaker 1: They came here for ceurios.
Speaker 2: You talked about something completely different before you went on a whole spiel before.
Speaker 1: What about what? It was? All cereal related?
Speaker 2: No putting price stickers on boxes. No, you were saying on cans, a voyeur of a voyeur of watching people put prices on things. Yeah right, you never mentioned cereal boxes. Didn't do that anymore in the cereal It was.
Speaker 1: In the cereal aisle.
Speaker 2: Uh huh.
Speaker 1: It came because I said, how much is this box of cereal?
Speaker 2: Dude?
Speaker 1: Go back and listen.
Speaker 2: I can't.
Speaker 1: We got to get out of here. The fighting is just not okay. The fighting is we're fighting. Yes, this is a fight.
Speaker 2: Tea.
Speaker 1: I love you, Andrew. I have a great day. See you on Wednesday. Until then, say crunch buddy, bye crust. What do you hit this? What do you know?
Speaker 2: What about?
Speaker 1: Stop pushing?
Speaker 2: I hate this thing I have in Iowa. In Iowa one. Do you want to hear the Iowa one that I need for you?
Speaker 1: Wait till I say Iowa.
Speaker 2: Okay, that was just supposed to say corn.
Speaker 1: Why is it called corn?
Speaker 2: Because it literally is just a guy going corn. I tried to get your corn cob rip and it doesn't work.
Speaker 1: All right, Okay, stop to hit the thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, press the you could do it this?
Speaker 1: Yeah you sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah,