Speaker 1: Bright.
Speaker 2: All right, job.
Speaker 3: All across the USC Compton watch Bay to LA, come on to California, say from valley to valley.
Speaker 1: We represent that Keller County.
Speaker 3: So if you're keeping it real on your side of your town, you're tuning into Gainst the Chronicles Chronic Goals.
Speaker 1: Be gonna tell you.
Speaker 4: How we goals.
Speaker 3: If I lie, my nose will grow like Pinocchio. We're gonna tell you the truth and nothing but the truths.
Speaker 1: The chronic goals. This is not your average show.
Speaker 4: You're now tuned into the rail MC.
Speaker 3: Ain't big change and big spires.
Speaker 1: Strictly from the streets. Hello, Welcome to the Gangst the Chronicles podcast, the production of iHeart Radio and Black Effect Podcast Network. Make sure you download the iHeart app and subscribe to Against the Chronicles. For my Apple users, hit the Purple Michael your front screen, subscribe to Against the Chronicles. Leave a start rating the comment. We like to welcome every one to another episode of the Gainst the Chronicles podcast. My man MC eight is out in that road making his ducats. But guess what if I couldn't have him here today, I had the next best thing. The homeboy Chill from CMW.
Speaker 4: Why should I say Jim?
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure, you gott hit him with Jim, because that's all eight say. Come on the Jim. And I had another one of the homies fall through, the homeboy boult Rock from the Dove Shack. Yeah, yay, yay.
Speaker 4: What's happening with you? Bro oh Man? Living in loving life? You know, just chilling man, everybody all the time, living in loving life, appreciating each day I wake up, you know, hey man. So you know, other than that, you know, focused on maintaining and and and and building the brand, you know, business wise, you know, staying aware of what's going on around me and what's going on in the world.
Speaker 1: You know, it's a lot going on in the world right now. We can get into some of that. Hold on because I had shout out to my truck drivers out there, you know, the truckers. That's what I love about our fans, that hits you up and lets you know what they like and what they don't like. One of the dudes hit me up, man and said, man, I love the show Man, but can y'all please turn the damn volume up because I almost wrecked trying to hear the stuff. So I'm asking everybody please talking to the microphones. You can't pull pull that a little bit closer. Oh man, man, what a little bit closer to you? Because I know you're about to have some stuff that people definitely want to hear you. You know, people go want to hear.
Speaker 4: Your thingat I'm gonna lean into it, gonna get comfortable, man, might.
Speaker 5: Well this is how we we had this option where we was at you know what I'm saying, sitting on those brick walls and all that.
Speaker 4: You know, this is real comfortable. Oh yeah, this is real comfortable. Indeed.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So one of the things, you know, women's athlete Britney Grinder, she recently came out and said that it's okay for men to participate in women's sports. Now, this is something I have no I'm gonna give the disclaimer first, because it seems like now the era were living in is that if you have an opinion on something, you are deemed as all kind of folks. You know what I mean, You are deemed as a person that does a hater. No. I believe that people should be able to do whatever the hell they want to do as long as they are not impeding on nobody else's rights or principles. Now, these are my thoughts on that, and everybody is entireed of their own opinion. If I'm my father and i've been, you know, supporting my daughter and becoming a basketball player or track athlete, she's participating in track or whatever, right you know, against other women, other girls, her peers, her people that are in her same genre general. So now you get a guy that comes along and he decides that, okay, he's gonna switch his sexual identity, which is his right. It's his right to do so. But now he's impeding on her right to come in because he's physically stronger than her. Now you look up on the track and she's let's say she run the one hundred meters and she's made it all the way to the national championships or whatever, to the Olympics. But now in the lane too, next tour, it's a lady named Paula. But Paula used to really be paul.
Speaker 4: Now, let me ask you a question on the flip side of that, playing devil's advocate. Wasn't there a movement some years ago called the feminist movement, to where there was strong advocation for equality between men and women in the workplace in sports and all that, hence even forming the WNBA and different things of that nature.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: So with that happening, you have a lot of people who stand on the other sid out of the coin, who say, well, ain't just what they ask for?
Speaker 1: Now, what would you say to that? You know what, I see your point with that. But still we talking about apples and oranges. No, bro, because Paula used to be paul and now you know, if Paula wants to be called Paula now instead of paul i'ma call her Paula, right, But that don't mean that she's still DNA, wives has testosterone flowing through her blood, and she's still physically stronger than that girl. So now it is unfair. Yeah, you know, we're talking about track where you know, fortunately, can't nobody really get hurt. You know, she gonna get dusted.
Speaker 4: But it's not just track. They just had a controversy in swimming. They just had a controversy in mma.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think it's a life period, you know what I mean, if you look at it, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: I don't mean to cut you off, bro, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: But if you look at it, and what it sounds like to me is people want to be bigger.
Speaker 4: You know. Whatever they section is what you know, it's with anything. You know.
Speaker 5: You can play for the Writers, you could play for the Rams, you could play for you know. You could be from Loan Beach, you could be from South Central, you could be from you know, Kmart, you could be from Walmart, you know. I mean, people want to be bigger than what they are. But it's supposed to be the land of equals, you feel me? Yeah, so they have equality, you know. I think that they kind of pondering and on us too hard because they feeling like they bigger than equal.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean, first of all, there could be and there can't be no equality without no equity. So that's a false premise of this country in the first place. Ain't nobody in this country equal? Well we know that, we know that.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 4: My personal take on it, my personal take is this is an attempt to decimate what we know as a woman. It all stems from that. It ain't about the sports, you know, It's an overall movement to decimate the woman period. Interesting because they do it with everything you think about it. Movies, let's go back to the beginning of time. They they would have you believe that the first seeing on the face of this planet was caused by a woman with eve listening to the snake. Okay, since that time period, you know, there's always been an attack against the woman. In ancient times, in our civilization where we come from our ancestors in Africa, throughout Egypt, we put our women on a different pedestal, you know, and even throughout other nations. You know, once upon a time, you know, they worshiped the deity Isis. You know, throughout Europe, Rome, Britain, everybody worship Isis. You know what I'm saying. There was that time period. Then we went into a period what they call them the Dark Ages, where they were just wiping women out, calling them witches and all this. Also during the same time period, you had the rise of homosexuality between men, you know, and it was a lot of these men who created situations to where the woman would be on the lower level. But back in those days, bo.
Speaker 5: Like, if you think when we were younger, you know what I mean, you know, you run into a person that's you know, part of that culture, that lifestyle. You know what I mean they was kind of you know, hidden, It wasn't so out there. It was you know, it's like cussing on TV or something, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Like, it was definitely an underground culture and people kind.
Speaker 5: Of yeah if it was on TV, like you think you think of Red Fox where we grew up, it was like that. No, you think of sitcoms the stuff we grew up to Red Fox and them. He used to do this, Oh I think he's thing. I mean that was you know, Tinkerbelt, but that was I mean, that's what they used to call you during that time period. Other and not to sound racist, but other racests and other cultures during that time Pio, when we was like and we made you know what I'm saying, they.
Speaker 4: Were still fully on. They were still that. I mean, this is you gotta go back to Roman times, you know what I'm saying. Almost all the Roman heroes leaders, they were that they were involved in that long style.
Speaker 1: No doubt, no doubt.
Speaker 4: Remember it was nowadays. Yeah, the Roman, the Roman Empire, it was they was involving a life. And again I have no problem with that. To each what nobody choose to do, no doubt.
Speaker 1: You know, what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: But I also just as much as they have the right to do what they want to, I have the right to dislike what I want to. If I dislike salt pepper pork. You know what I'm saying. If I dislike something, I have the right to dislike it. We've become into a society to where you are judged and you are cast into a category because you dislike something or you don't agree with something.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: But back to the point I was making as far as the decimation and what they're doing to women, they are overall trying to make the woman and to put it in layman terms, they're trying to make the women significant more irrelevant than the way they try to even in ancient times. That's the point I was leading to. So it goes beyond let me finish, It goes beyond just sports. If you look at some of these debates, in these meetings where you have some of these trans men, their main focus is to be considered a woman, that they are a woman, you know, regardless if you're not biologically born that way. You want to force somebody to call you that you know, and you have the right to have somebody that just like somebody say I forced somebody when I was gangbanging, I forced somebody called me a cryp. You're not gonna call me nothing but a quip. You're gonna respect that, you know what I'm saying. So everybody has the right to claim what they want to claim and have somebody respect what they Yeah, but we're not out of here promoting if you if you don't call me a crypt, it's considered a hate crime, you know what I mean? But like how to be bigger than everything? Again, it's a it's a hitting agenda. It's a hitting agenda. Let's go even deeper. We were talking about population control. The only way you keep a population going is how between the union of a man and a woman. That is the only way throughout thet a whole animal kingdom planet except for a few species of animals that have I believe it might be bird or a fish or something like that, where a male is able to produce eggs and do.
Speaker 1: Whatever it does.
Speaker 4: But for the most part, ninety nine percent of nature relies on a female and male species to reproduce. You know, when we talk about living beings. Okay, now, if you have a situation to where the woman is deemed irrelevant or irvaluable, you know what I'm saying, or I mispronounced that word, But to make them seem just less valuable, to make them seem like they're in the category with the same men who want to be women or whatnot, Then it's not an attack on rights like people think it is. The perception. Oh, it's attack on women's rights. It's attack on women's sports, it's attack on the woman. No, it's an attack on the family. It's an attack on knowing that only between a man and a woman's union can you reproduce and keep life going on this planet. And when you have a set agenda coming all the way from the top, and I mean all the way from the top, that is into population control, you know, where they want to reduce the population, you know, or at least stifle it for the time being until they can figure out how to move part of it to Mars, you know what I'm saying, or some other planets that they're trying to explore. You know what I'm saying, They at least want to put it on palls, you know, and in a sense, you know, it has gotten out of control. Because you know, babies are just being born everywhere. Babies are just being born everywhere. Babies is just being born, and you don't have enough people taking care of their children. At the same time, people are dying and left or right too. Believe that the significance of a woman is important to not only where we've come, but to where we are going. The future of life relies in a woman, you know, not only just for child bearing, but for balance as well. They were created opposite of men to balance. We balance each other out without that balance. If you have a bunch of testosterone who claimed testosterone who claiming to be men, and testosterone who claiming to be women in the same room, how is their balance? There is no actual natural balance in that situation.
Speaker 5: Well, I know one thing, you know. I mean these men that choose to be you know, in women's sports, you know why they just can't have a section for them, you know, I mean, that would be mind.
Speaker 4: That, that would be great. I would That's what I would post to him. I would post to them, come with y'all your own sports league, and what I said the same way. Vince McMahon, remember when he came with the x FL. You know, what I'm saying, because it gets there are enough people in the l g b QT community financially well off to where they can do something their own league and whatever sports they want to. They can start their own Olympics if they want, they want to. But you have a situation of men of the time who didn't succeed in me in sports over there, so they go over there and now they can excel and you become like a swimmer, Dude, he was a bad swimmer as a man, you know what I'm saying. As a in the woman's side. He took all the metal, he broke the records, he did all that. Yeah, now the time has broke all the records, and swimen broke all the records, broke all the records and women's though not men's, you know. And see that's that's where the unfair part comes in to women also, because.
Speaker 5: That's not cool if they want to be equal, you know what I'm saying, and they want to be you know.
Speaker 1: What they call women that resist that. They call them trans exclusionary radical feminists. Huh, women that are against men coming into their sports, you know, like transsible men coming. They short, they have a name for them. They call them trans exclusionary radical feminists. So they're saying that they're pretty much racist for not wanting people to come in you have.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm saying. Okay, So how are they not the same type? When you want to exclude people who don't view your lifestyle or the way that you live, it's the same thing. See, And that's what I always put forth to them, Like you being biased towards somebody who's biased towards you. It's the exact same fucking thing. It's the exact same fucking thing. If somebody don't agree with your lifestyle, you have these long names for them, and usually these names consist of things negative and derogatory to paint a picture of that person who don't agree with your lifestyle.
Speaker 1: Think about the name trans exclusionary. You're saying you want to exclude us. No, they're not saying they want to exclude you. They're saying they want to be fair. Because these women in some cases.
Speaker 4: Sayah, and I agree, because as me, could I walk on there with my beard and can you walk on there with your gray beard or your beard and walk into the wiener of women's mma and say I want to get down. I want to participate on this side right here, not as a trans but as a regular man.
Speaker 1: Walk up in the ring. Hey, hey, look, hey Daniel, I want to squab with her. You know what I'm saying. Set that out.
Speaker 4: They're not They're not gonna let you. They're not gonna let you do that. Why because you coming in with a man bravado, and it's the same thing as if you're coming in in a disguise. You know what I'm saying. You're dressing up as juwanna man. You know what I'm saying. You come in disguise, under the disguise and premise in your mind that you are a woman. But you know, you know, in order for you to consciously make the decision to change your identity, you have a sense of intelligence. And that sense of intelligence also lets you know every time you use the bathroom that you are of a certain anatomy. That's where it becomes mental.
Speaker 1: You feel what I'm saying. You know again, not brother, But let me put this disclaimer. We thoroughly believe that every human being on this planet has the right to choice. So don't try to twist this up like we're on you and hate. We're not. We just viewing facts. And I think that was It's a conversation that needs to be had because I have a daughter. You have a daughter, Chill you you have a daughter, correct daughter, daughters, if you've been working with your daughter her whole life to achieve a goal, because some of these women, a lot of them, great majority of them, they have been working their whole life towards this goal. So to have some person come in that's physically stronger than them, more dominant, more aggressive, come in and just kind of take over, it's like, where does it end? Yeah? And where does it end?
Speaker 4: And again you even have you even have people that are of the trans community who disagree with them participating in women's sports. Not all of them feel that that should be going on.
Speaker 1: Shout out to the Homy Flame of Row Flame is I don't know if you know Flame, he's long beaks. Yeah. Flame told me the same thing. These is Flame's words exactly. I forget who he was talking about, but he said that some not all, of these people have a certain agenda because they couldn't make it in the men's sport, so they coming over there now to dominate. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And it goes his words, not mine. Yeah, and again it's not just I saw something. I was watching something about a week ago, and there's this controversial guy, you know, who speaks a lot at different universities and different events against this trans agenda, you know, not the trans community, but the trans agenda. Two different things, two totally separate different things, you know what I'm saying. And there was a woman sitting in the room, There was trans women sitting in the room. There were straight men sitting in the room, you know, and they were gay men as well as lesbian women. This room was a mixed, very diverse room of people who were about the lifestyle. Okay, And when a trans EMT stood up, okay, and the guy put the trans EMT in a hell of a bide because the trans EMT kept swearing that he was a woman, and that a woman is what a person identifies himself as. You know, it's a state of mind, it's a state of being, it's a state of the way you carry yourself. This is what they want to teach you. So he asked him, as an EMT, if you had an emergency call nine to one one and you responded on your job as an EMT to a household where a man was telling you he was having labor pains. But you can clearly see his genitals on everything that he's a biological man. But he's telling you he's having labor pains. Would you check him to see if he was pregnant? Of course, no, the fuck you would.
Speaker 1: You wouldn't because this day and time, no, no, no.
Speaker 4: As a medical professional, if you respond to a scene and a motherfucker telling you that they having labor pains and you checked that motherfucker for being pregnant and all that is instead of properly treating that motherfucker, most likely just go to be your last day as an m and gonna find yourself, especially as he had job type for stomach also or something that rupts in his stomach that actually killed him, or like food printing or something. But he telling you in his mind that he's having labor pain, so he decides.
Speaker 5: To chance him to see if he's But if we're talking about a person that's you know, cut from that cloth, you know what I mean, and he didn't have surgeries and all this, so extra shit. Yeah, the first thing I'm gonna do is check to see if this.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: See now now that's now the person has surgeries. Now getting my point was you come into the room, that that person come into the room as an EMT, and this nigga nuts is hanging out. You know, damn well, this nigga ain't pregnant, what I'm saying, So you're gonna do your job exactly. And that's what the EMT was stuck on. And you know what I noticed in that crowd. I noticed all except the trans I noticed the lesbians, I noticed the gay men. I noticed the straight people all clapping to the point, you feel what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So there's a.
Speaker 4: Stigma that that whole entire community all views everything the same way when they don't. You know, there's a distinction even within that community, you know what I'm saying, on the way they think. But again, we're talking about something that's an agenda. We're talking about something that's a political agenda. We're talking about something that is an agenda that has something to do not just with those particular individuals. It is part of a broad perspective and a broad plan, a meticulous plan to halt population growth and decrease population growth. The reason being is and if you are a person who lives in reality, you kind of slightly might see their way. The world is growing human beings. Is the planet growing though, no, exactly, that's so that's but that's but that's what But that's what they say. They say the planet is growing, so we're using up all the natural resarons. It's still unscave terran Yeah, but but it's all but it's all fake.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's all fake.
Speaker 4: Because but at the same time, you look at Alaska, you're looking all of that's just where there's you look at driving from goddamn California to Vegas, Nigga. Look how much land is just sitting there. That's what I say, unscathed territory, you know.
Speaker 5: But just like you see that, it's the population for the people, you know, I mean it's it's a lot of people, you know, I mean being born every day. Also in this day and time, in the last ten twenty years, it's been a lot of people dying too. And I'm not just talking about from street ship, but you know, you got people dying from heart attacks, stroke.
Speaker 4: That's about design, man, it's all. That's that's because because as well, because of the Internet and because of YouTube and things like that. People are now being made aware of stuff that we have been subjected to for many, many many years. Prime example, I just learned how cereals like fruit loops, applejacks and all that, how they abandoned so many countries in Europe for what the ingredients that they pertain up on fruit loop me too. Now, just imagine I wasn't no poet, and it wasn't no internet. Will still be just addicted to fruit loops and fruit loops like it's the thing to do, you know. So this is why you have a lot of people dying because those who did not know consume so much stuff that was bad because we wasn't made aware of all the pos and stuff and all the chemicals, and people didn't really pay attention to what's in the red dye, what's in the yellow dye? You know, what is this chemical that makes it preserve and be able to sit on the shelf for this long? Is definitely and a different thing. No, it's not. It's the food. It's it's the air, it's the water, it's everything.
Speaker 5: All of that is a part of in my beliefs, is all a part of, you know, population control, all of.
Speaker 4: It everybody to read. I want everybody to search out a book called Circle of Intrigue. Everybody, Circle of Intrigue. I believe you can now find it on Amazon because Amazon puts underground books on there. Do you know, But once upon a time before Amazon, it was hard as hell to find this. You have to go to a real underground bookstore, the type of bookstore that be having like spell books and wizard books and all that, and find this book, Circle of Intrigue. And you read the last bookstore they got it down there.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I read this book in nineteen ninety one when I was in Pelican Bay.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: A brother slid it to me in Pelican Bay, you know, And at that time I was super super super turned up, you know, super turned up, you know, and there's yeah, I remember it's there about you using the bay. I was a solid dad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was. I was. I was.
Speaker 4: I was turned up, you know, and I'm not proud of it. But I went in as I went in in eighty eight as a juvenile, you know what I'm saying. With eighteen months and it ended up leaving out of jail system til nineteen ninety three, out of Pelican Bay, you feel what I'm saying. I was just in there going bananas. But when I got to Pelican Bay, it was some real brothers up there doing life. And I was youngster, youngster, gonna end up up here with us for the rest of your life, young gonna end up gear stuck. You need to calm down, bro, Like even the police is talking about you. They called they got a little nickname for you, call see out of control because she was just I was just out of control. I didn't give a fuck about going to the whole, no nothing. I would type sock the walls. I was just I was gone, wow, you know, just wilding. And he sent me this book, Circle and Intrigue, Bro, and I was I had to read it because I was on lockdown. And when I started reading and started learning about the true nature of how this country was built, the true nature of things going all the way back slavery and before slavery, you know, and the mind state of people that formed the society that we live in. You know, the society that we live in was formed by design. You know, way back in the seventeen hundreds. They had formed the design for the way twenty twenty three years right now to this very fucking day, I believe. Okay, I remember reading in nineteen ninety one one about things like a pandemic hitting You know what I'm saying, all the stuff the nine eleven happening, you know what I'm saying, all that different stuff read Circle of Intrigue. It would have you looking twice at even companies like Levi's. You know what I'm saying, and how Levi's was built, built making the potato sacks for slaves. You know what I'm saying, And how a lot of these companies was built. But the mind state they have, it lets you into the mind state of you know, these people are claimed to be a type of spiritual people. They have their own religion, which is called the Mystery religion. You know what I'm saying. They worship Gaya, you know what I'm saying, which is an earth god.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: They got everybody else calling Mother Nature. So just know when you're using the term mother Nature, using the term of a false deity, that these the greats that people think is I'm talking about beyond a jay Z, beyond an open wink. I'm talking about the real You know what I'm saying the realty. You know what I'm saying. They had they Yeah, they have it. They have they have a design, and they worship Guy. This is why you have Earth Day. This is why you have things like groundhogs. They believe that the earth and the animals that preoccupy this earth are more important than the human beings that live on this earth.
Speaker 1: Part of that group who the pe the people, the people that go around throwing pain some people's.
Speaker 4: Fers, that's all, that's all part of it. Any organization that you see that's for Earth preservation is really part of that group. I didn't care who the fuck it is. From Greenpeace on down. They part of that ship, and they worship. They worship the Earth, and they believe that if all human beings were extinct, another species or type of human being would come about, because they actually believe that the Earth deuced us in the first place, according to their science. You know, they don't have a belief in the Almighty Creator, even though they actually do. But they know they know things that most humans don't know, like how actual human beings got here? Who actually created human beings? You know what I'm saying, The act, how the Bible was actually formed and created all these different things that were created by design to shape society, right, you know, And their agenda again is to preserve this planet, even if it means killing off the majority of everybody on here. Because if you think about it, when you read that book, you're gonna be surprised that the number that they trying to reach, they trying to reach a number of five hundred million people. Do you know how many people on the face of this planet. There's a whole lot of people, and they trying to get down to five hundred million. Do you know how many billions of people that they have an agenda to wipe the fuck out and start They already started it started. It's starting now women's sports, it's starting now LGBQT community. Because again, nothing against nobody's lifestyle. But I always pose this question scientifically, if we all, as far as all human beings, just decided to go over to that lifestyle, where would human beings be in one hundred years extinct?
Speaker 1: Exactly?
Speaker 4: So there's no way that that is supposed to be the norm of that lifestyle. Plush that as the norm. Then you have.
Speaker 5: What what the Bible says, not of the norm and Romans chapter one through sixteen.
Speaker 4: That's what it's talking about.
Speaker 1: Man, let me show up in the questions, right And this has been very noticeable. You know, Elon Musk, he's let it be known that he's trying to explore space and look for, you know, different places they could possibly host the human race in the future in case something happened to this planet. I think the planet is in a lot of trouble right now and they're not telling us because it will be wide speare padic, you have you know, climbate disruption, you know, the pollution wayte We've just like, really, human beings are like the heart. Yeah, I'm hit the heart. Heart now you think about this, right, think about human beings. We are the most destructive creatures on the planet, dude, the most destructive. You know, dumping shit in the ocean, dumping shit in the ocean, putting all these chemicals in the air, the stuff we eat in the water, or this country. You know, you can't walk downtown in La without walking over somebody. But we spend billions of not trillions of dollars on on our military. You know, the whole thing is just really misguided right now. So I can see them trying to wipe some of the undesirables off the planet.
Speaker 4: I don't I don't have a problem being an American. I don't have a problem with them spending money on the military. But you have to though, but still, we have to have a balance. No, it has to be a balance. But trust and believe, if it was not for our military might. Okay, if it was not for our military might, black people would be in a way worse position. Okay, just know that. Just know that I s I say that because the military was so instrumental in knocking down the stereo typical thoughts of a white man towards a black man. It was significant. Okay. You when you go back and you look at the let's go back before the Tuskegee Airmen, you know, you had many men of color.
Speaker 1: Who were leaders.
Speaker 4: On the battlefield before there was machine guns. You had war strategies that were learned from the black mind. You feel what I'm saying. And only through no listen to me, only through that did you have Now, you did have that time period where you had you know, everybody being shipped off the Vietnam and all this. But I'm talking about a time period before that. You feel what I'm saying, the greatest military ever in the history is this military here? But again, sure, who's the lowest on the who's the lowest on the totem pole around the world.
Speaker 1: I want you to understand my point though, Boy, I wasn't talking against our military. I was just making the point my dad served.
Speaker 4: It none so so did my step my stepdad, my brother. I come from marine, a Marine Corps family. I chose to go to the yang Bang route, but my step pops, my step pops actually served in the Air Force, the Army, and the Marine. Doug feel I'm saying he only didn't go to the Navy, and I please don't take this the wrong way, but he said even back then that the Navy was too they had too many they had too many of it, they had too many people. And that's what used to always say. He was like, it was too much of this going on in the Navy. So he didn't he didn't do that. Yeah, he didn't do that in the Navy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know not, because I won't see the conversation for the show would always go laying on or bro. We have to have the military necessity if we didn't, everybody in the world will try to have their way with us. I'm talking about, we would be getting sold off. We would have went from if it wasn't for the military, Bro, we would have went from slavery in the United States to be slavery in China. Bro.
Speaker 4: The motherfucking white folks in the motherfucking America. Once we built this motherfucker, they would have sold all of our black ass to the next motherfucking nation. That's what the fuck the plan was. They was gonna sling us around the fucking world. We would still be getting slung around the world right now as whores for every other fucking race. Black people would be spread around this world as slaves if it wasn't for the fucking military, Bro, if it was not for the military and the motherfuckers. If you don't believe me, look what happened to fucking wasn't name over in a Libya. Look what happened in Libya. As soon as motherfucking Kuldaffi died. What happened They start kidnapping all the motherfucking Libyans and putting them into slavery. Motherfucking Indians. No, Look, the Indians went over there. The fucking Chinese went over there, and the motherfucking Iranians went over there and was kidnapping. They kidnapped over what two hundred thousand Libyans and put them into slavery, like real slavery. They put them in the actual slavery like back in the day, chains and all that.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Because the United States had disrupted their thing and they didn't really have no leader, so they was able to go over there and just picked them off as slaves. So if we didn't have that military might of motherfuckers being scared, they would have been comes not to start black ass over here. Oh well, we need them motherfuckers over here to build up our country like they built up your country.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you this, bro, and I gotta wait to come up this nigga, he was the bathroom or anybody on't ever seen in my life?
Speaker 4: Man, Nah, I be I be like really really really really not pro military.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I'm.
Speaker 4: Pro. I'm pro filling safe.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, you know what, doing the military, especially in our community, has been a good thing. And I always tell kids, if you ain't got shit else to do instead of sitting around this motherfucker gang banging and doing it with the fuck go to the military for a few years.
Speaker 4: Nah, But you know what, my homage really to the military go deeper than that. If there was no military and we didn't have the military, there would be no fucking g funk. Swear to God, there would be no fucking g funk. Now everybody loved, There would be no g funk. There would be no Long Beach music era without fucking the Navy, because everybody from Snoop Dogg Mama and them down the Big Sea Style Daddy all came into Loan Beach through the fucking military Alabama, Mississippi. That's how everybody ended up in Loan Beach. That's how fucking Nate Dog ended up in fucking Loan Beach through the fucking goddamn military. Motherfucking the military is what who brought the majority of people that live in Loan Beach to Long Beach. I know this for a fact because I'm one of the only few motherfuckers that's that's in the music business from Lone Bee that was actually born in Saint Mary's Hospital. I was born in Saint Mary's, so I watched I watched everybody Over the last fifty years of my life, I watched all who came from theb dog wib dogs dog g for me, insane pop dog. Ain't even from motherfucking Long Beach. That's what you came.
Speaker 1: I remember when you moved from Carson.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's predominantly the coast though, you know what I'm all the niggas ain't from where they.
Speaker 4: Supposed to, you know, no, but I was Long Beach, long just wanting breaded in Compton, Loans in particular. That melting pot of people coming from those different places is what created our sound. That's what created us. Yeah, you see, you know what I'm saying. You know us who we are as far as our particular sound of g funk with the mixture of the gospel. See, you gotta think. Let me say this. You know what I mean.
Speaker 5: I went to I went to school in Loan Beach. Moms like, you ain't learning shit in Compton. You finish, take your ass to Grant and Loan Beach. Member, stop the hell, nigga. I went from Compton to Loan Beach and moms come pick She worked that Loan Beach memorial and then she come picked me up at my grandma house next to snooping them on sixty first in London, you know what I'm saying, and on the north and then take my black ass right back to Compton. You know what I mean. Every day, you know what I'm saying. But when it was time to jump off the porch me, I was in the hood.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying. But you know what I'm saying. But I say that to say.
Speaker 5: That I know these guys like I know your city, you know what I mean, Like I got family from your city, like you know, my uncles and them, they went to Jordan. They off you know, north side Long Beach catch but my family before that, they off from Mephis, Tennessee. Predominantly, all of us got family members that come from the South, from the mid from East. You know what I'm saying. Whatever, You know what I'm saying. But let me say this. Me and Dog and Warren went and Ate went to school together. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: What school y'all went to together, Hamilton and then Jordans.
Speaker 5: He went to Hamilton, Yeah, Hamilton, Yeah, nigga. A went to Hamilton with me, you know what I mean. And we used to.
Speaker 4: Battle Domino go to Hamilton too. No, it was me a A Will Warren g and I think no Snoop with the Linn Burgh and he used to come up to a Hamilton to get ged up and battle me and eight right hand the guy left fan of Jesus. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Hold on, you're breaking some shit on there. So so when you and eight was in elementary school, junior high, junior high, y'all was battling Snoop Dogg and.
Speaker 4: Man check the internet. Snoop was just talking about it.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean.
Speaker 4: I used to battle they was Compton's most wanner.
Speaker 5: We used to battle. They from Compton, We from Long Beach. Compton and Long Beach didn't rock like that, you know what I'm saying. But through this rap shit, you know, we rocked like that.
Speaker 1: Real was.
Speaker 4: But you know, niggas in the streets was getting into it, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Snoop says could freak style like a motherfucker.
Speaker 5: He used to do it back then. He used to do it back then. And Trayvon Lane, Trayvon Lane, he went to school with.
Speaker 1: Us too, So Trayvon Lane was a rapper too. Nope.
Speaker 4: He was a hustler, you know what I'm saying, A young hustler.
Speaker 1: Back.
Speaker 5: I'm talking about seventh. Let me just say this, seventh, eighth and ninth. This was when Junior High School was seventh eighth to ninth me eight at will Kill that will rest in peace, Warren Rayvon Lane. Snoopy used to come up there with d Box Jack Queish. He don't call himself joc Quish no more. He does security for Snoop. He's a Muslim brother, you know what I'm saying. But I forget what he called himself, but that's Jock Queis. We used to battle beat boxing. This is and I say this because I say it all formed our sound, because we product of the Dougie Freshes and you know, the Roger Troutman's in the in the you know it was a Gumbo, the rock Kims, the Krs.
Speaker 4: One fact, you know what I'm saying, Oh, wouldn't have landed where majority people wouldn't have landed in that particular region of Long Beach and Compton had it not been for coming through that military, whether it was the military or from the south somewhere. Oh yeah, they migrated migrated from the South. But that's why I give again, that's why I get a prop to the military because a lot of the way when we was growing up, the Navy housing and all that stuff, you know what I'm saying, the stuff that used to go on there, and again the migration of who it brought to Long Beach.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you feel what I'm saying. I see, I know Long Beach before dogging them. I know ch Error, I know radio and and and that's.
Speaker 4: What created the the g Funks sound man.
Speaker 1: See. I know radio.
Speaker 5: And what's my boy name, dm DM. This is my nigga to h d MG not DMG.
Speaker 4: He Compton. I used to be with Daddy V Radio, not radio. That was my guy. You know what I'm saying. Yeah, it was the first radio was the first one actually.
Speaker 5: From the beach getting it in am I correct? And then Domino, Yeah, because Domino used to be with my bro Rhythm Stroke.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Domino he went. I don't know how he ended up on the Buzz and dreb Gone and all them cats. Yeah, but he ended up. He ended up on on there and then went from there to to I believe fucking with a Yeah.
Speaker 5: I think that through battle Cat. Yeah, Greedy Gray from l A seventy six in Shaw you know what I mean? From l A Yeah, seventy he's still there seventy six with some coment. No, no, he's the rock with quick But he put out Mocha Stuff, he put out BG knock on dryste he put out Domino, He put out Domino.
Speaker 4: He put out a few groups. You I mean the AMG.
Speaker 5: I mean he was behind uh death Jam uh uh Greedy Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: He had wrestling Russell and Russell and uh Russell and Puffy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he did it.
Speaker 4: They did him du lo because MOK and Stuff had the single I'm Going Down, which was harder than Mary J. Bliges. It was eating Mary J. Bliges and Puffy and them got wind of it, you know what I'm saying, And they was really trying to push Mary. So in exchange for them squashing that single, which was supposed to be greedy Greg singer that was gonna help keep pushing his label, they get they did the Mary J. Blige method. Man, you're all I need combination, Puffy let Mary sing on the hook and all that, And in exchange for that, they squashed smoking Steph career. You know what I'm saying, Greedy Greg and them had a problem with that ship next thing. You know that whole situation.
Speaker 5: Greedy Greg had I deal with them and yeah, Outburst Records back then.
Speaker 4: Yeah that was that was yeah, and they messed over, they messed up. That's what ended up happening to YMV man. Yeah, they got they got squashed on purpose. So Mary J. Blige could could could futch that single that I'm going down single, That's why I'm saying it and blow up the worst Wow.
Speaker 1: Wow. You know what, while we on this whole deaf jam thing music thing, I wanted to kind of stay in music because you are one of the dopest singers from Long Beach. I don't think a lot of people know.
Speaker 4: That boy got that soul that you got all the soul in your stuff, you stoop.
Speaker 1: I forget the name of the song that you had with Snoop rapping on there, but that's one of the most beautiful fucking records I've heard on Fire on Fire. Yeah, it's it's dope, man, It's amazing. How did you Because I know all y'all grew up, You and Warren grew up together, right, everybody grew up together through six degrees of separation.
Speaker 4: Okay, we all grew up together, but not together. You feel what I'm saying. You know how it is when you're growing up. You know him, you know him your but that's not your friend. That's not who you hang out with, That's not your buddy.
Speaker 1: Buddies.
Speaker 4: You feel what I'm saying. So you know, warn everybody. We was all on the Pop Warner football you know what I'm saying. Like I said, I was playing for the Eagles and whatnot. We all was around during school time. But actually my buddy was half dead. You know what I'm saying. Me and half dead. We walked you know what I'm saying. That was who I walked back and forth to school with. You know, Elements used to be on sixty first and lending as well with dog. You know what I mean, right next time actuality actuality. During that time period, I came over there because Big Sea Style lived over there, not because a dog. Now you know what I'm saying. I was up under Big Sea Style wing. I ran away from home. I ran from home when I was you know what I'm saying. When I was young, I ran with from home. You know what I'm saying and what not. And big Sea Style kind of put me up under the wing, you know what I'm saying, because I was just I was just wild in the streets, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So Sea Style is the one.
Speaker 4: Who stayed over there on the north Yeah, that was that was That was him that when DOGG was on sixty first and they used to come through that backyard over the gate. Yea Sea Style house. Who the backyard they was coming up out of us?
Speaker 5: So me and eight we my grandmother. She stayed right there on Lyndon and Smith. Yeah, next street is sixty first. Ye you know them apartments that that corner house another house and then the apartments right there. That's where Snoopy HD little half did and you know, and you know of course GW used to be over there too, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: That's where that's where actually Style met dog He was actually there. He was finished actually shoot Snoop over there, yep. Snoop was coming through his backyard, had hopped the gate and was going over there where y'all was at. Style didn't know who was coming through his fucking backyard. Just heard somebody coming through the backyard and grabbed the burner when it was jump off, and look it was like it's me big homie now when it was jump off the porch.
Speaker 5: Time mean when we chose up on these streets, you know what I mean, these two were probably like four or five chicks you know that went to our church, Me and eight's church, you know what i mean, Greater Union Missionary Baptist Church.
Speaker 4: Yeah, man, we was in the choir. We did the deckey thing all that man, Baptist Church. You know what I'm saying that that's where that's where I got my start at.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm saying us at church christ Dyeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So the church chicks stayed next to the on the other side of the apartments.
Speaker 4: So now we're off the porch. We got records out.
Speaker 5: It's a compter things straight checking and growing up in the hood, all that good stuff. Right now, we got cars, I mean eight and this is a zukie cheap he driving. I ain't got my license, so I'm shotgun, you know what I mean. And we go over there and hang with the chicks. HD and Snoopy used to be in the alley behind their house and we battling some more, you know what I'm saying. Then unknown cat that we me and eight was dealing with back then, he was hooking up with sugaring them and Dre and them when they left, you know, and doing ay thing or whatever, you know what I mean. And then this is when Snoopy and Warren got cracking off into the death Road thing. Me and Ate was supposed to be over there. We actually sat at the table and was you know, designed the name.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I wasn't around doing that time.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you was gone. You was in the bean, you know what I'm saying. But then right after that I left the same night we did the duck sick. I got gaffled, you know what i mean.
Speaker 4: See, I didn't even doing that time period. I really didn't even know Dog as far as you know, hanging out with him, you know what I'm saying. To school and C Night was part of my crew, right, you know what I'm saying. Even back then, growing up, I seen the story he wanted to be from the Dove Shock That's that's for real. Who Snoopy I used to be used to want to be from the dove Shack. Most likely I'm not sure, but him, Scoop and Night was super tight. You know you know too. Scoop is the one who introduced Snoop and Chante.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know two schools stayed right here. Then it was like what two houses then Chante's stay Ready. They grew up on the same block with each other. Wow, but yeah, that's how they met through too school. You know what I'm saying. So they was they was super tight, you know what I'm saying. And I was tight with them, but and I was part of a different I'm I'm dying block. You know what I'm saying. I'm tenth Street. You feel what I'm saying. Like I said, we ended up going from Antioch, you know what I'm saying, Church of Christ on Myrtle and from what we used to be on Mosic. From me from Church, that was my out into the street. That's when from the who Mosey and Quila No, I knew mos Mosey was from Antioch. You're talking about the producer Mosic. Yeah, and it's I knew now Mosey was from from Antioch. They was off for Gundry, you know what I'm saying. Mosey used to play the drums, mozaid, let me tell you something. What's crazy? They start off New Hope, me the twins, you know what I'm saying. Butch Cassidy, you said as as as as baby babies, that's when we start off. Then we went to Antioch. It was me, Mosey and Letho.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, I want to kind of stay on that little train man, because I got something I'm laying on. Right. So Warren starts doing his motherfucking thing. Warren. You know when Warren is probably the most uncredited in the world. Dog always talked to him. Was Warren on you know one? But yeah, it's cool. Yeah, you know what I'm saying. You know, Warren real laid back in reserve. But I used to see Warren always up at the field with Underground, the North Long Beach, you know, the record store. He'd be in there buying a gang of records though all the time, what's up stell And he'd be getting this record is and smashing dog. Next thing, you know, they come out with the chronic and all that. Right, Yeah, And it seemed like, you know, I thought deff Roe would have snatched them up for sure.
Speaker 4: Who Warren from my under from my understanding, there was some conflict. There was some conflict with even back then with with Sugar and Warren.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: It was also because you know, Beefy was supposed to be over there too, Beef if he was Beefy was signing to Harry O and Dana Dane was signed Harry Dane and Beef was supposed to be on death roll.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they were signing the Godfather Entertainment when her and Shug you know, you know, but uh, from my understanding, there was there was, you know, some some situation over there to where you know, Warren g felt the need to go do his own thing, which was probably the smartest move.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, he won definitely.
Speaker 5: You know, It's crazy because when we were in school, Warren wasn't no rapper at all.
Speaker 4: Warren wasn't a rapper even when we was doing regulate. You know what I'm saying, Warren, You know what I'm saying, Warren is a producer. Warren is a DJ. He a beat maker. Now see, I remember I used to have as a beat maker and as a producer. You know, it's not so far fetched to be able to rap. I used to have a little drum machine with the full pass on the steel. You hit it with the stick and they play these Yeah so gat up. Sister stayed across the street from these apartments. I used to be at.
Speaker 5: Matter of fact, me and eight have two little girlfriends and we used to be at their house.
Speaker 4: They Mama house. Let us kick it, let us drink, smoke weed, do whatever we want to do as kids. And Warren used to be across the street. He'll come across the street to come, you know, beat on my drum machine, like were your drummer, Jeene shill.
Speaker 5: I'm like here, go ahead, you know what I'm saying, And he getting it in. Then I was like, okay, maybe he's a producer. Maybe he's a beat maker.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying, because I was a beat box me d box jack queeze.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 5: Niggas was coming all the way from La trying to get us like whoever getting down you know what I'm saying. I was getting down in the beach, you know what I'm saying. From Compton, You know what I'm saying. And we come to see Vernon, like pull up, you know what I'm saying, Boom, I got to get at I got to go to the East Side. I got to go see Beefy Lowe. You know what I'm saying. All that, You know what I mean. So I'm part of that cloth.
Speaker 4: I was there. I remember when you know, it was the rt D before the Long Beach transit.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean. So you feel me. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: The rough, tough and dangerous. I used to catch it from Compton and Atlantic all the way downtown, you know what I'm saying. And I went to continuation school on the East Side.
Speaker 4: I went to Read. Yeah, that's where I went to you know what I mean. And that's why that's why I was telling you. I didn't have that connection with dog and warn them during that time here because I was at Reed, right, I'm saying, go to Polly. You know what I'm saying. So I missed that whole time here. You know what I'm saying. I got out of Juvenile Hall and they sent me to the little continuation school that was across the street from Read at first, and when I got old enough then I went over to Read.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Right, Yeah, I was at read. I was I was, I was.
Speaker 1: A fuck up. So you always one of the initial groups because Warren kicked his label off, right, No, Warren kicked this label off. What's y'all one of the first groups he signed? No, no, what do you mean? We never signed a war now, y'all was never a Warren's label. So he just produced you all album for Dick Jam.
Speaker 4: You need do some album, y'all was your own entity. That was just the honmy.
Speaker 1: So y'allways never signed a war that's the biggest misconsists.
Speaker 4: I thought all these I think it's I think it's misconstrued for the simple fact. Let me get my terminology and tell me if I'm right or even loopl I think it's the G funk uh and that G y'all mean that Warren made so famous with regular album, you know what I mean? And then y'all come and it's that gift print. His imprint wasn't a full go by the time we signed. You feel what I'm saying. It wasn't. It wasn't fully developed in a full go, right, or else Warren g would have came out of his own label. You know what I'm saying. He came out. He came out. You know what I'm saying. He was first up under Paul Stewart, you know what I'm saying. And that's who we were up under. Y'all was signed straight def Jam. Now, no, at first we were signing the P and P def Jam. That's what made Warren G and Paul Stewart fall out, cause Warren G felt that Paul Stewart went behind his back and signed us. Wow, you know what I'm saying, which which might be been the case, but I don't look at it that way. You know what I'm saying. We were We were like really on the outskirts, you know what I'm saying. As far as the Dove Shack, you know what I'm saying. We was active. We was active. We wasn't on no music shit. He was you know, he was block boying the streets and super super active. We was known for throwing parties on the west side of the Shack. That's what the Dove Shack was known for. We wasn't known as we know what I'm saying, right west side o Delta. You know what I'm saying. We knew how to rap and what not. We participating in battles. Our crew, big nuts crew, you know what I'm saying. But our focus was gangbanging, you feel what I'm saying. And so during that time period when the whole thing was was was being developed, warned the Twins and the five footers they had they then going the way. They was all over at Keith Clark in b Tip House all the time, right off of twentieth and King. That's where majority of that was going down at. You know what I'm saying. We was on the west side tenth Street, Chestnut. You know what I'm saying. It was not so we wasn't part of that as as far as the early sound that they was developing. So when Warren got on and he made his move and he started getting shows and whatnot, he was taking the five footers and the twins. You know what I'm saying, He wasn't really taking the death shock because we wasn't trying to pursue no shit, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: We actually really wasn't.
Speaker 4: You know who really convinced us to start really trying to pursue music. Seriously, Beefy, you know, Beefy was coming over. The Beefy had come over by wee from it and Warren was coming over. The boom was on the west side and whatnot. You know what I'm saying. Warren was coming over and he had just got the Caprice and whatnot. Beefy had just got a Blazer. He had just got a Chevy Blaze like Chevy I'm saying. But we were still active. We was active, you know. You know, the whole little war thing was going on at that time, So we was over in that field right there. So when Warren was moving around making money, Butdweiser, Superfestal, he was taking them, we were still on the block and you know what I'm saying, on the turfs chopping. So when the opportunity came one, you know, got his situation and whatnot. With that, there was a lookout for his immediate right. You know what I'm saying. He was telling us, I want to fuck with y'all cult, but y'all need to slow down.
Speaker 1: Cut. I remember him coming over to the Shock like.
Speaker 4: Cut, I keep you about y'all, could cut y'all did chill? Could just focused on rap, you know what I'm saying. And at that time, we had ended up doing something that had Our name wasn't like all these niggas over there.
Speaker 1: First degree.
Speaker 5: That's what my nigga name is. First degree. Yeah, okay, his parents is uh they are deaf. Yeah, first degree. Yeah, I to be.
Speaker 4: That's what taught me how to work at SB twelve hundred on the East Side. Yep, they had their thing. Paul called us one day one g nim on the road.
Speaker 1: Know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Uh, I forgot where it was. I don't know if he was in New York or whatnot, But I remember I was on Earl Street, you know what I'm saying. I remember I was on Earl right off the twentieth and got the call. Paul Stewart was like, asked us what you know what we was doing? You know, like what y'all doing? And we was we at the time, we had just got out of a situation with this female named Bonzoy. Bonzo Compton used to be on a laundry in Atlantic.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Uh, balling little lady.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Turtle sister. That's Turtle sister. That's Turtle sister. Know Bono. Okay, we record storing the cut right there with the barbershopping all that. We was initially messing with Bonswish Studio just to go over there and drop ship. I used to go over what I'm saying, and she had us signed some contract basically to where we couldn't take the music and do what we wanted to with it, which we wasn't tripping off of because like I said, we wasn't really really trying to pursue using It was the niggas who produced Summertime in the LBC who let us know, man, y'all, that's some JANKI shiit y'all, paperwork JANKI as fuck, y'all quit fucking with that bright So we quit fucking with that situation, and we was just you know, on the block. You know what I'm saying, Warren like, I'm a fuck with y'all, be cause I'm a fuck with y'all. Let me get my ship going. Let me get my ship going. Cut, I'm aa fuck with y'all, y'all. Just y'all need to stop selling dope ga up.
Speaker 1: Cut.
Speaker 4: We can't stop doing that cause we got we got kids at this time, before we got record deals.
Speaker 1: We got kids. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: We kids, We're kids, so we're not We're not in a situation where we could stop doing what we're doing. If you're not providing us out, we can't stop doing we're doing. So when the situation of Paul Stewart hit us after we ended up doing we end up doing roll with a gang first for Warren album and they was like, nah, that's two gangster for the album. We did it on that one beat dun dun d dun dun d d d d.
Speaker 1: It's so.
Speaker 4: That was originally deaf shock beat and we did a song roll with a gang on there. Death Jam was like, fuck, no, that's just way too gang banged out. You know, no better was still gang bang. So Warren g slid us. This is a shock. You know what I'm saying. We did, this is a shock. They heard it. Everybody went bananas. Chris Lighty heard it. He went crazy, you know what I'm saying. Next thing, I know, we get a phone call. What y'all doing? What y'all situation? Like, we don't got no situation. You'all got demo record. I don't know nothing about that ship. We ain't working on no shit. Now, we ain't got no demo. We ain't even trying to you know what I'm saying, so immediately get off phone with him, and I called you the height cuz motherfuckers just called us cut. They trying to fuck with us and what not. Warren Gee exact words to me were we cud, y'all better handle y'all business.
Speaker 1: Cut. I can't do everything for y'all.
Speaker 4: Cut.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, y'all cut, y'all gotta get y'all shit together. Cut, Get y'all a lawyer. I told y'all get y'all shit together. Cud.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying, The shit was gonna pop off. So when he said that, as a hood nigga, what you take that ass? Handle your business right, do what you're doing, Do what you do. So that's what we did. We pursued the situation. You feel what I'm saying. It wasn't not until we were signed and locked in. You know what I'm saying. Warren turned around like, wait, hold up, that's my group. You know what I'm saying. Why they over here signed the P and P whatnot and him going to death jam is what kind of you know what I'm saying, fucked it off for Paul Stewart. You feel what I'm saying, but Death Jam didn't turn around and compensate what's on G Funk because again they hadn't given the complete green light for that. They turned around and put us on Rush associated labels Hell death Jam. But again, Warren g had, you know what I'm saying, a lightweight issue with the fact that we wasn't up under him. So to make everything smooth everything over with him, they put the G Funk imprint on our album. That's okay, that's why we thought we thought you was.
Speaker 1: Saying, and I didn't. I'm just finding out Warren didn't produce Summertime in the LBC.
Speaker 4: Warren didn't produce nothing on our album.
Speaker 1: Wow, did you know that him?
Speaker 4: I did not know that.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that all these years that Warren did Summertime in the LBC.
Speaker 4: No, Hank and Lamont did that. Really not the same dudes that did. They'll come a day and a couple of other records. You know what I'm saying. On our thing that was Hank in Lamont then was the Homies on forty ninth Street when chopping on forty nine, Yeah, you know what I'm saying, and ended up moving on the other side on the other side of Loan beas, you know what I'm saying. And these niggas stayed in the same complex and I used to just walk by their garage all the time. Get it beat and it actually was the homie plow Lil Pelok is the one like cut cuse they got a beat over there, cut like you gotta hear that ship cut and he the one pushed summer Time in the LBC on the Motherfucker. But Nah, Warren didn't do that. The only beat from Warren on our album is this is a Shock. And that's because it was taken off regulated album and put on our album because the name of our album was this is the Shock. But Warren g didn't do not one beat on our album. And actually Daz did a beat on our album. He did it up under his alias Amani. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: He did the.
Speaker 4: East Side, he did east Side and something else. But at that particular time, you know what I'm saying, Uh, Warren was kind of you know, pissed off, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So he didn't give us no beats.
Speaker 4: Wow, we Keith Clark, the homie Keith Clark, you know what I'm saying, who started off with Warren? Who housed Warren? And then was that on twentieth You know what I'm saying, that's who house they started at. Keith Clark, you know what I'm saying. Keith Clark did Hank Lamont.
Speaker 1: Dad and uh.
Speaker 4: I remember Keith Clark. I forgot what his name was. Dave Dave Something, not Dave Aaron, It was another Dave black dude. He also produced Coolio's Fantastic Voyage and what's the name coolio first single?
Speaker 1: What was his name? Dave Something? The black brother I know you're talking about. I don't know.
Speaker 4: I thought it was the only why ohd produce that?
Speaker 1: You know what? Let me ask you a question though, So Dad stated that in his alias because he was on the road at that time, that row at.
Speaker 4: That time, right yeah, and at that time what's her name? Then wouldn't see an eye of eye Sugar and Russell. You know what I'm saying. They wouldn't see an eye that eye at all. You know what I'm saying. So I had did a gang. I did a gang of records over there on Death Road, that Death Jam that Russell them just put the brakes on you know what I'm saying, all over the LBC cul and me and Dog got so many fucking records together, from fucking Magic Jeanie to all type of shit Dog. I literally was at Canam Studio seven days a week for damn near two years straight, right right. You know what I'm saying, for damn near two years straight. You know what I'm saying, just up there fucking with Dog. You know what I'm saying, the Dog Pound whatnot. You know, but no, I wish I wish we would have been signed to Warn. We might as well have, because you know what I'm saying, we kept our loyalty to him. That's the only reason we ended up out our death jam situation. Like he don't even know this, He don't even know this. When they when they backed up off of Warn, you know what I'm saying, they were still trying to fuck with the death shack. You know what I'm saying. You know what I'm saying. I well, I probably lost it by now. I don't know if my baby mama still got that mo fucking story. But I had a tall bottle of gray Goose. Remember they sell a gigantic gray Goose and leor sent me. Wow, you know what I'm saying, Leor had Cathy sending to my house. You feel what I'm saying to as a thing, saying that they was fucking with death Shack. Get we fucking with the Death Shock but no in a way that's but they hit me with the butt do the bull Rock record first before second Shock out. But then we heard there was an issue with Warren. You know what I'm saying, because some shit something supposed to happen between Warren and LLL.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, Oh shit, what happened with them?
Speaker 4: Dude? I guess LLLL was hating on warn You know what I'm saying. He was in rustling them ear and Chris lighting them ear, trying to hate on Warren because Warren was the man. Warren save Death Jam for sure. Warren not only save death Jam, he saved PolyGram, which ended up becoming Universal, right damn it. And I remember walking into the Universal office after they tur for PolyGram. Soon as you walk in the building used to be on Wilshore and fucking suppovitor, I mean Santa Monica's suppovid. As soon as you walk in, they had a gigantic I'm talking about from the top of that wall to the bottom of that wall, a thank you plaque to Warren G. A big old thank you to Warren G. With all the records and with the exact numbers, the exact dollar amount of what he had made them. They had put that shit in a fucking plaque and hung it up in the fucking lobby. Wow, that's how much money Warren G had made for Death Jam in Universal. They literally thanked him for saving him. Uh No, at the time, out the gate it went five out the gate. Eventually it did, but it did like four five right out the gate. But he basically saved them. They was Deaf Jam had just lost a deal with they distribution did with something them. You feel what I'm saying, what nothing selling on Death Jam. Warren G came over and literally saved the whole label. So everybody LL built Death Jim Deaf Jam was built on LL's back, but DMC wasn't signed. You know this dog.
Speaker 1: LL seemed like he had a problem with everybody that came in after him. He had a problem with Jay. You know what what and I don't I don't. I don't knock him for that.
Speaker 4: I don't knock him for that, because you know what, it was the same situation with a lot of people who feel I helped build something. You know what I'm saying, I helped build something as the motherfucker. It's the same way Shaq felt about Kobe, and while he left the Lakers, he felt that I had built this motherfucker back to the dynasty it is. And now y'all favor and this little nigga more so than me of showing this nigga the same amount of love you're showing me.
Speaker 1: Fuck all that.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying, that's that's that's the situation. I mean, it's it's sort of the situation that happened with a Dog and Pop. You know what I'm saying, when Pop came into death Road. You know what I'm saying, Dog had to right to feel something like this motherfucker was built on my back, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, Drake Chronic was cool, but Drake Chronic wouldn't even be Drake Chronic without Snoop Dog. You feel what I'm saying, This motherfucker was built on my shoulders. You know what I'm saying. For you to turn around and say that this is the motherfucker, you know what I'm saying. So that's how I'm assuming l L was perceiving it, like Death Jam was built on my shoulders, you know what I'm saying. You know, l A at that time still was rapping and whatnot, so they probably was putting you know what I'm saying. If you think about it, during that era when warn G and all of us dropped, what East Coast artists dropped me Man Wu Tang was running ship you know, through Death Jam, you know what I'm saying. They had DM later on, but it was method, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Over there.
Speaker 4: They was even they even had something going on with a brand Pooba and whatnot, But there was no LL records during that time. Here, think about it.
Speaker 1: We both had one album that was kind of did bad though, the one with the who shots you on there with the they was they was going hard on that album.
Speaker 4: But that's that's that's the that's the one that had flopped and had had death that Death Jam had banked a lot of money on and had them really sinking. Let me ask you this, did Death Jam have warned first as a West Coast group or South Central Cartel or j Yo Felony.
Speaker 1: Oh, well, Jail Felony was signed to he was signed.
Speaker 4: With Jacks that I could not tell you. You know what I'm saying, because I don't know if Greedy Greg had his situation first either, because it's the same time had his situation first. That means record Yeah, US, because I remember going to the sharm Stick video. Shoot. You know what I'm saying, that was doing the same time period as US. JO was the same time period as US. The only thing I believe that was before US was Domino on Death Jam. Ghetto Jam dropped before Outbursts. Yeah, so Martel was over there too, I mean, what's the name, Yeah, BG Knockout, BG Knockout. They was through Outbursts, and I believe Outbursts had their situation before we got over there. Yeah, that's Domino had. I remember domind listening to Domino when we before we even dropped.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying, Domino was getting played on the original kJ. From my understanding, am K with the Ghetto you might have.
Speaker 1: Been might have been.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't, but I don't know when JO situation officially got locked. I know it was after Domino. I was wondering if right now, huh, let me EXI with right now yep? Or but I don't know what south Central cart because South Central Cartel was one of Leor's projects. He loved South Central. Shout out to you have like boys. I remember New York. Flew out here from New York and came picked me up in the nine eleven Porsche. You know what I'm saying that, like you want you ride with me? Where we're going. We're going to visit you know what I'm saying, We're going to visit South It's.
Speaker 5: Safe to say that y'all was like us, because if y'all didn't come up through Snoopy or Warren or on your own ten toes period.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's that's how me and eight was. We didn't go through depth jam. We went through roofless. We were had our own situation.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean.
Speaker 4: We was r L death jam and shout out to KD Washington. KD Washington. He was a new attorney at that time, fresh out of Moorhouse. You know what I'm saying. KD went on to be involved in nelling them situation. But he was originally from Saint Louis. You know what I'm saying. We met him through our boy Phil, who was managing us at the time. But KD was slick enough and new enough to have a type of clause in our contract to where if by after our first release within a year, death Jam had to have a release in a set time for our second album or we can opt out of our contract. I just couldn't have a sitting. Remember, they had nice and smooth sitting, y did you know what I'm saying. Everybody in the industry knew that that they had nice and smooth just sitting, you know what I'm saying. And then word was in the game that Prince had Rosie what was her name, Rosie Gaines sitting. Everybody in the industry knew that, you know what I'm saying, The girl that sings on diamonds and pearls had her just sitting. That was a big thing back then. Motherfucker's sign. And then just sit him dog, you know what I'm saying, Just sit him off to the side and sit him on the shelves.
Speaker 1: The deal.
Speaker 4: So he made sure that we had a thing in our claws to Hey, I wanted out that motherfucker you know what I'm saying. Hold on real quick, I'm gonna plug you. Hold on one second, dog, i'mna put on the thing Young Bullet.
Speaker 6: Ugly because it's chilling ball rock, mother lips, mus.
Speaker 1: Mouth, mother.
Speaker 4: Brown brown tequila, my rock man. What's up man, brown brown tea?
Speaker 2: Oh no, I know you ain't got brown shitty corrupt with you.
Speaker 1: We were trying to figure out.
Speaker 4: Who was signed on Death Jef first, South Central Cartel or was Outbursting him over there first?
Speaker 1: Or was you?
Speaker 2: Uh South Central Cartel and Outbursts.
Speaker 4: Outburst had b G knockout, Yeah, I know.
Speaker 2: Knut Moching, Stephan them pretty Greg. Yeah, I think they came after.
Speaker 7: I think Warren G was there first, and then then I came after that, and then I think they came.
Speaker 4: After South Central Cartel was after uh.
Speaker 2: Cartel wasn't on this for the real.
Speaker 1: Huh?
Speaker 4: What was your first single? This is for the Real Niggas and the Bitch.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Jason's lyrics soundtrack.
Speaker 1: Right who that was jail first thing? Yeah? I thought was his first single.
Speaker 5: No, it was just because he was I stole this type from John Smith Old Lawyer well Man Man.
Speaker 7: On the West soundtrack on the Jason's Lyrics soundtrack lyrics.
Speaker 1: Ship you know what, that's right, that's more for this history up here. We see, I see man, We're gonna call bullet local. We ain't want to be up here, you know, falsifying no facts.
Speaker 6: You know what I mean?
Speaker 4: You know what's crazy Jason's lyric that that premiere y'all remember the premiere party at the House of Blues. Yeah, that's where me and Pot got into it at Is that right? It's the first time I met Pot and we got into segonway. I've been drinking water. I got to piss again.
Speaker 1: Oh man, come on, man, you go to bathion of time.
Speaker 2: Man, bad bladder as nigga?
Speaker 1: What what what?
Speaker 4: Nigga in the bathroom for the time like an old man, he said, bad bladder having.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you this because it seemed like, so I want to go back to this Warren C. L six ways. So I was just hating no motherfuckers up in the building.
Speaker 4: Nah, he was hating on Warren G. Because they was praising Warren G so much. Basically, Warren G had became the man at death Jamlician and l L. When he distinctly he distinctly criticized the way Warren G rapped. You know what I'm saying, because remember Warren G misspelled it misspelled his name, the W E the W to the R. You know what I'm saying on the album. But that's you know what I'm saying, What's next? What's next? What's n x e T You know what I'm saying. So motherfucking l L. You know, Warren G is smart enough to know he could have redid that if he put it out. Motherfucker, he meant to put it the fuck out. But LLL want to paint the picture as if Warren G's a dummy, he's bad for rap. You know what I'm saying, He don't really know how to rap. You know what I'm saying. He was trying to hate on warng g situation. You know what I'm saying and try to push off on them that Warren G should be more like Doctor Dre and just stick to producing and have other rappers rap.
Speaker 1: You feel what I'm saying, Well, that nigga will ill it flunked before that. That's why they def Jim wasn't the thing they was in because he put out that who shots and shit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and the pink cookies in the plastic bag.
Speaker 1: Getting crushed by a billion all little weird shit. You know, no disrespect to ll but.
Speaker 4: No, I would never, ever, ever, ever disrespect LLL because regardless, and this is why I say LLL wasn't hating on everybody, because LLL did something for me personally that he didn't have to do as a West Coast artist. We had went on tour to Japan, you know what I'm saying. And when I came back, we had a janky ass business manager, but I wasn't tripping dog. I didn't pay my rent up before I left to go to Japan and know it was gonna be going that long. So while we was in Japan, I lost my motherfucking apartment, you feel what I'm saying. So when I came back, I'm homeless, you know what I'm saying. My friend who stayed in the apartment building with me, she had she had got all my stuff for me. When she seen they was putting me out, she got all my stuff for me and put it in her storage. So I had hit leor and them, like I just got off the plane. I ain't got no place to live, so they put me in the La Montros La Montros Hotel.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: So I'm in the La Montros for about at least about a month or so.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I ain't even trying to look for an apartment because every time anything they call it, we're doing this, We're doing promo tours and all this old shit to push the album and push the show soundtrack and all this whod shit. Right anyway, dog my bill run up at the Lo Montros. You feel what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: And I'm not knowing.
Speaker 4: So I'm coming back from an event again, I'm up in the La Mantros Hotel. They like, yeah, your thing is due tomorrow. Now, this is on I believe a Saturday. I feel what I'm saying. Ain't nobody a death jam on a Sunday. You feel what I'm saying. So I called John Stockton. You know what I'm saying, the homie John Stock that worked over there. You know what I'm saying, John stock You know what I'm saying. Shout out to John Stock. John stock always looked out. You feel what I'm saying. I called John Stott and John Stott at the time I tell him what was going on, I'm like, man, you need to get Lee Ord track Lee or Russell or somebody. Get one of the motherfucker's on the line. Dug before my You know what I'm saying. I can't be without no place to live. Dog Like, come on now, y'all gott to fix this situation. I didn't know why I was talking to John. John was in the car moving in traffic with LM. You know what I'm saying. So next thing I know, I get a phone. John like, i'm'a handle. I'm gonna call him, see what's up. You know what I'm saying. So I get a phone call. I'm thinking, you know, he called me back to tell me something. You know what I'm saying. Then nigga like, come downstairs. You know what I'm saying. I go downstairs. He introduced me to LLL and paid my whole bill that was due, and paid for a whole nother week.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: So the nigga knocked off the It was like like two three. You know what I'm saying. That he dropped real quick. You know what I'm saying, knock off the bill and put me up in there and didn't even know me. He was just on someome man.
Speaker 1: I know how it is.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying up and coming artists, man, you know what I'm saying. I didn't want you to be in no bad situation, man. So that's just love on the strength.
Speaker 1: That was because I heard a couple of things the homies from South Central Cartel told me that they had. Because I always wondered how the Mob Deep niggas wind up with the same name as the South Central Cartel niggas, the heavy can Products, and then you find out that they had management heavy in Products. You had a manager of somebody that was in Chris Lighting and them that was inside of Death Jam, and probably I went back and gave him that ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I get off the phone, man, Uh, no disrespect. I could never disrespect ll that. That was my favorite motherfucking rapper, you know what I mean.
Speaker 7: And I just know Warren g when he came along, he saved Death Jam from going bankrupt.
Speaker 5: Right, Death Jam was going bankrupt, and you know, and record would put him back on.
Speaker 2: That three triple platinum record.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was just wondering if I was just wondering who was over there from the West.
Speaker 5: That was first was the Jews South Central cartel or the Outburst situation, you.
Speaker 1: Know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Dame after I think I was signed to jam Master J before before they was signed over there with Outbursts. I was already I was already signed.
Speaker 4: I know, I know you was definitely signed before we had got signed because we end up coming. You was already locked in with jam Master J when we when they brought us to your video shoot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, then then I signed.
Speaker 1: They wouldn't do a courting process with us. Yeah. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I was over there first before before that.
Speaker 7: Then I was signed directly to death Jam in New York, right, you know what I mean, I wasn't signed to death Jam West.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure. Man, tell yo, man, we gotta get you on this motherfucker dog.
Speaker 2: We got no doubt.
Speaker 1: So I appreciate you man calling in.
Speaker 2: Hey, no doubt, man, I have a go on all right?
Speaker 1: Sure that was Jo feeling me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but that was that was That was a good time period, you know what I'm saying for the West Coast music. Like I said, I just wish it hadn't happened the way it did as far as you know what I'm saying, us not you know, being signed directly to Warren. The situation happened with Warren and them falling out and then Lee or them, you know, like I said, you know, And to this day though I'm on the fence about whether that was whether I made the right decision or not. You know what I'm saying, because keeping loyal to Warn and knowing the Warn was falling out with death Jam, we forced them to let us go. We you know what I'm saying, We exercise as that clause that was in our contract about the year thing. That's the cloth we was cut from, bro.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I'm saying it was like, well, shit, y'all ain't got a date for us, y'all. We had we had did it, We had did We was working on the second album. We hadn't turned it in though we was doing one with DJ Rectangle, you know what I'm saying. But this is how we knew what was going on on the inside with Warren too, you know what I'm saying. With them, and they're not seeing an eye of eye, you know what I'm saying. We was almost complete with the the thing, and we had presented I believe we had presented we was gonna turn in a song what you see, which had a Tracy Chapman sample on it. You know what I'm saying, So that you know, Tracy Chapman shot that down so she don't let nobody sample him. Shit, So we go back to the drawing board to go work. Going back to the drawing board pushed us over that that time period, you know what I'm saying. So now okay, oh well we ain't been released in a year, so now the ball is in our court, you know what I'm saying, on whether we want to stay or not. You know what I'm saying. And since you ain't fucking with the homies, you know what I'm saying. And it was basically, we just felt some jankie shit was going on because they had snatched Tina Tina David. Shout out to Tina Davis. You know what I'm saying, one of the dopest motherfucking females executive ever in the fucking business and just cooling the motherfucker. It's through her that I met e Fordy, Richie rich and all that shit. Her taking me to Oakland but Tina Davis was head of Deaf Jam West, you know what I'm saying, and she's a beast on the business shit, you know what I'm saying. So they seen her talents and was not immediately snatched her up to New York, you know what I'm saying. And really it wasn't no death Jam West no more. It wasn't no location we used to. It went from Paul Stewart's office on Third in Los Enegod to where they had to Death Jam West thing. When they fell out with Paul Stewart, they moved Deaf Jam West on Sunset right down from the Roxy, you know what I'm saying. And then they decided to shut that down, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: And there was this.
Speaker 4: Big old thing to where everybody just you know what I'm saying, start shaking the spot, and they relocated motherfuckers to New York. So then it became hard to communicate. It used to be easy, you know what I'm saying. You go up to the office, you know what I'm saying. Nobody answered the phone. You go up to the office, I'm saying, such and such here you waiting the lobby. They gonna come see you and whatnot. You know what I'm saying. Now, it's all phone tag. It's all phone tag. It's all phone tag. And mind you, at this time we're dealing straight with Leor. We're not dealing with nobody else. You got Leor on speed down. You know what I'm saying, New to the business, not realizing who this motherfucker was, how powerful he was, and the moves that he was making. You know what I'm saying. Niggas got him on speed down. Y'all be talking Leo all time. You're talking to New York. Time call Kathy. Let me speak Lyori. You know what I'm saying. I knew he was the man at death Jam, you know, saying up under Russell, but I didn't know you know what I'm saying and whatnot. So basically, the maneuvers that he was making was becoming too big to just be accepting phone calls from groups. You feel what I'm saying and whatnot. So he had encouraged us to get some new management. We had fired our manager and whatnot. You know what I'm saying. He wanted us to get new management during that time period and what not. Then it became well let's work on the boat Rock project. And then me being a hood nigga, like you know what I'm saying, Like now we don't feel that you know what I'm saying, I just can't leave my niggas. Let's do another Dove Shock. Then we talk about a boat rock and whatnot. You know what I'm saying and what not. Well, I'm not really interested in doing the dev shock first. You know what I'm saying. This single summertime, it's finna go out the roof. You know what I'm saying. Trust me, you know what I'm saying. I want to you know what I'm saying, Let's focus on you. And I'm like, naha, well man, look we just gonna we're just gonna opt out our contract.
Speaker 1: Man, Like, you know, that's unfortunate. I want to go back to one thing because it kind of got set up so you and Pot got into it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what was that all about?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 4: An incident happened with fucking Jada Pinkett at the Jason's lyric. Fucking shit, you know what I'm saying, and me fucking uh who was out there with? I forgot who the fuck I was there with. But anyway, I ended up meeting Dog, Dre and all them down there. You know what I'm saying. Yeah, they hit me. I forgot who the fuck hit me and told me that they was coming down to the House of Blues. But anyway, they showed up Dog Snoop Dash Corrupt Shine Dog Big Style. They had just finished recording what would you Do? You know what I'm saying, and Dre brought it to the House of Blues. He was gonna premiere it and play it for the club. So everybody just lined up, you know, the House of Blues. The DJ booth was here to face the stage, So everybody lined up by the DJ booth. Shit, come on, boom boom boom boom boom, whole place, go bananas. You know what I'm saying. Arncourtana Pocket is with Jada Jada had. She had a little like a little seat through like type dress.
Speaker 1: All right, Pop go.
Speaker 4: To slam dance. Not knowing this niggas and the slam he could jump out here on the fucking dance floor with the outlaw niggas. No, it wasn't even an outlaw niggas at the time. It was a thug likee niggas it was, but but what's the name? Was let him though Cych was still with him. Though, Yeah, yeah, this nigga go out here just to start slam dancing, like they form a circle around him, throwing this nigga around the circle, and he like like like he is in the rock and roll concert or like he heavy metal, you know what I'm saying. But everybody in the place is going crazy to what would you do? That motherfucker got there. It got the whole place vibrating. Ain't nobody heard no beat like that?
Speaker 1: You know? Boo got boo.
Speaker 4: Boo boot as a super flow. Here, Shine Dog here no little style, Little style and shine dogs standing next to each other. And Jada is over there, you know what I'm saying. So she dancing and ship you know what I'm saying, tworking her little booty and whatnot. Whyle pocket is on the thing, you know what I'm saying. And she kind of we was all like almost in a straight line, but this nigga kind of stepped up, you know what I'm saying, so we could see her fucking ass.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. Her little bitty booty. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: It's a little booty. You know what I'm saying while she dancing to the music and whatnot. So I think it was little style or shine on one of my nuts like this, my look. You know what I'm saying. Basically like niggas, she trying to throw it to you. You know how niggas be talking like niggas trying to.
Speaker 1: Nigga. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: At this time, I'm not knowing that her in pocket is fucking you feel what I'm saying. Everybody, I don't know what this new thing is acting like they.
Speaker 1: Was just better.
Speaker 4: These niggas was fucking we know what's up. You know what I'm saying. Motherfucker was fucking At this time, I didn't know he was fucking. You feel who she was will Smith? Then before then, yeah, this way before then, he was still just he was still in bel air.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was still in bel air. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: It this way before then this at the Jason's lyric from beer party at the House of Blues, You know what I'm saying. So, you know, niggas being mischievous and all of those ships you're talking, You know what I'm saying. So I reach around, I reach around little style what I'm said and slap her cheeks. You know what I'm saying, I reach around. You know what I'm saying. That nigga turn around and lose it.
Speaker 7: Mmm.
Speaker 4: She talked to the hommy dog. You know what I'm saying. Like, you know what I'm saying. You know what I'm saying. It's all funny games. So cars turn around and be like, oh, cud while you do that?
Speaker 1: What it?
Speaker 4: Just immediately just throw a niggaup under the bust right right right, right right right right? You got you tripping. So by this time, this nigga came over, right he see the commotion. Now, cuse I'm gonna turn up. He turning up talking crazy to He's tired cuz it was some or was it super? It was somebody He started just like rowing up at like on some light. He hard type shit you feel I'm saying now. At this time a lot of people don't know Pop was trying to identify himself as a cryp. Right, yeah, you know what I'm saying, because you know, all thug life was crips.
Speaker 1: It was for these.
Speaker 4: Yeah cousin blue ragging want all that you feel what I'm saying, So this nigga trying to go off and show off of these niggas. So the nigga keep cousin, keep cousin to hommy. You know what I'm saying, WOUTI will shiit die. Damn motherfuckers like Dre upstairs. Dre, you know they had that little eating section upstairs. Everybody go upstairs and a little eating section. They go their little separate ways. Here come this nigga with these niggas again over to the eating section. You know what I'm saying, trying to figure out who did what? Hey man, which one of y'all.
Speaker 1: Telling you get your cousin? So it make me mad? I'm I'm Pelican bait nigga. Ni what you're doing?
Speaker 4: All that cripping for nigga? You ain't the only crip up in this motherfucker nigga, you know what I'm saying. Soon as he said that, the light skinned niggah, I don't know where cudz for. I think it was some fodies or iv C or something. Cuz go to say some nigga that was with him for the thug lifeych No, not sight psyching the one that was with him kind of kind of stock you long he had longer, too long, kind of like he kind of looked like Chino said.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know you're talking about, but I didn't know where he was from. Though I know you're talking about that. Try to buck up. I immediately I wouldn't. You know what I'm saying, Go in on cuz drade him scattered.
Speaker 1: They gone. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: You know, any first tign of commotion, nigga out of here. You know what I'm saying, He gone. You know what I'm saying, The Homy shine Dog separated us and whatnot. Nigga, I'm so hot because this nigga has been putting on this whole show. So the whole time, I'm like, Nigga, when we get outside, Nigga, I'm finna beat your fucking ass. My nigga, I'm finna beat your ass. And I'm trying to get this nigga to come outside. Nigga, they they upstairs. They would not come up from upstairs, my nigga. They would not come from upstairs. You know what I'm saying. And that's when I officially met sych Couz came over and introduced herself. He didn't introduce himself as that that. Nigga introduced herself as Psyche from my VC. Yeah, yeah, I from my VCU. Rest in peace.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: And you know, you know coming from there, you know energy, you know when you when you come across with all right, what's up?
Speaker 1: Cuse you know what I'm saying. It must be you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you must be the motherfucker that they hide behind right right right that's giving him this uh this bravado to be the way they are. You feel what I'm saying. And he knew it because because they were like, let that go. You know what I'm saying, don't don't, don't don't smash cause you know what I'm saying, cause it's a little loud mouth for whatn't not woot the wood woo woo woo woo.
Speaker 1: Let that go.
Speaker 4: That was the end of that. Tina Davis ended up taking me to, uh introduce me to Richie Rich. You know what I'm saying. She introduced me to Richie rich introduced me to Foldy whatnot. You know what I'm saying. You know, me and Richie Rich do the do GE's got to go to heaven, you know what I'm saying. And it's only because of Richie Rich. You know what I'm saying. Did did that situation ended up not really going nowhere else? It wasn't because of sight, you know what I'm saying. It was because of the love I had for Richie Rich. You know what I'm saying. And at the time, Richie Rich didn't even know Me and Pocket had it out. You know what I'm saying. Like niggas a gang shit, don't run around speaking on shit. You feel what I'm saying. I'm fucking with you for you what I'm saying. But I did not know at that time even that him and Pak was like this, like that was that was his nigga. Like I remember coming into the Lo Mantos one time, I go grab a box of Syria. We finisah go do something? Him and Richie Rich and lips up in the l Mantos. I come over there and drop some cereal off.
Speaker 1: Nigga.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying. Nigga, and and and and Richie Rich was on the speakerphone with Pop. You know what I'm saying. He was at I'm just gonna say this. He was at the Peninsula, you know what I'm saying, And that that that situation with that girl that just happened. You know what I'm saying. Situation with that girl that just happened. You know what I'm saying. That when he knocked that down, you know what I'm saying. And and and they was finished send word back to New York. Yeah, I just I just gutted that out. You know what told me about that? Yeah, I just I just I just ske ske skeeted all up in yours. You know what I'm saying. But yeah, yeah, you know what I'm saying. That's a fact, right because he was on the phone telling Richie right after it happened, you know what I'm saying. So I don't care who denied. She could say whatever she want to. Hey, you know what I'm saying. He made that call right after he did that, right, you know what I'm saying, Like, I just I just did that. You know what I'm saying, I just did that. You know what I'm saying. You know what I'm saying. We ended up. You know what I'm saying after that? You know what I'm saying, we ended up becoming cool. I ended up I ran into him a few times. You know what I'm saying. That canam what I'm saying. During that time period, I was hanging hanging around there, you know what I'm saying. And then we ended up actually getting on some deep conversations about the whole Illuminati shit, you know what I'm saying, and whatnot.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I was, I was heavy on that ship way back then, you know, having conversations about that, you know, and we we ended up That's where we ended up connecting that and really communicating on you know what I'm saying, on that knowledge of that and me talking to him about different stuff that I had read, and he laced me up on stuff that he had knew, you know what I'm saying. But at first, yeah, we was our first our very first meeting. That wasn't that was our first meeting as communicator. The first time I ever seen him. He had came by, uh track studio, you know what I'm saying. And I believe no track studio on Violent That's where Warren G was recording Georgiana shit, and they I believe they were working on.
Speaker 1: The was it Above the Rim.
Speaker 4: I think it was the Above the Rim soundtrack, Becuz came by the studio to try to try to get some work, try to get warm G to either mix a record or give him a beat for the uh for the soundtrack, it was butter Rim. It was a butter Rim. He wanted to warn you to touch up a record, you know what I'm saying. For and for a butter Rim. But that was actually the first time I ever seen him, you know what I'm saying, and was not in like, oh no, that's that's Tupac, you know what I'm saying. But the homies attitude was like I ain't with that shit like so it wasn't no you know what I'm saying, No big deal like that about about meeting. But you know what I'm saying again, we never had no no, no, no actual super dealings with each other, you know what I'm saying. Like we hung out, had drinks, you know what I'm saying. We was over here smoking weed and you know what I'm saying, and what not, Like even the vocals I did on Life of an Outlaw, you know what I'm saying, Cause wasn't even in the session for that. Yeah, you know what I'm saying. Uh h, Dave Aaron, Yeah, Dave Aaron put that together and whatnot. But he wasn't even in a session for that, so we never hung out and ship like that. I hung out more with Richie rich Yeah. Yeah, shout out to Richie rich Man. That's a real bay Cat man. You know what I'm we gotta get. We gotta get Richie rich right there. Man like he a real like like I'm a real compan nigga. He a real long beach nigga. He a real Oakland nigga. You know what I'm saying. Yeah, yeah, you know that nigga. Know what that nigga remind me of. That's the closest motherfucker I ever remind.
Speaker 1: Me of Billy D. Williams.
Speaker 4: That nigga, That nigga. I don't think I ever even heard Richie rich raise his voice. My nigga, his nigga. This nigga been smooth since you know.
Speaker 5: What I'm saying, and about his paper, I've been you know what I'm saying. You know what I'm saying, smooth.
Speaker 4: I went to his pa. He had white.
Speaker 5: He one of the first niggas my age with all white carpet, like fur carpet, and we walking.
Speaker 4: With shoes on in the month. You know what I'm saying. He came and picked me up from a He was the first nigga I seen that had the car, his cars matching his motorcycle. Wheah, nigga came pick me up from the airport in Oakland and it was like a peach color cutlass with the white top.
Speaker 1: Damn. You know what I'm saying. I was like, Oh, yeah, this nigga here is a hell of a player. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, But Jesse, he always reminded me Billy D. Willie because you know, Billy D. Williams ain't never have a movie where he got loud. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what I'm saying, He's always kept the same. Jay Prince all got the same, the meaning because Jake, no matter how mad he gets.
Speaker 4: He's still like like, hey, I'm gonna.
Speaker 1: Tell you like this man. You know, it's just just real laid back. Don't never get their blood pressure raised up for nothing? Is that right? Yeah?
Speaker 4: I ain't never met that dude. What that dude about?
Speaker 1: Jay Prince? A cool care?
Speaker 4: I know Jay Prince from a long long time ago.
Speaker 1: Hey, Prince, the cool care. He gave high to see a d o dog when he had to let me know. Record came with the wind. When when when we had called down there, I called my homeboy Mike MC down there because that's how I met them. My boy Mike MC is from out here. Actually he was running a lot of stuff from Jay before he went over the New Tribe. Jay X miss blessed to go over the New Tribe. But J is a cool solid nigga. JA is just when you're doing business with Ja dog, you just gotta tell them what you want dog and be specific about it. J is all business. New Tribe. What was his name? Was it? Eric Brooks? What his name?
Speaker 4: Eric Brooks? That was That's that's who owned New Tribe.
Speaker 1: That was had who was on No New Tribe was dude, No, that's some oh boy on Eric Brooks on New Tribe. Yea Eric Brooks face myb yeah.
Speaker 4: Face. That's actually how the that's actually how crooked I was. I mean, you know, that was one of the big c styles first. That was his second deal after Capitol over there. Yeah was over there. Yeah the loon is just yuck. But no, the Loonies was over there. They were signed, they were saying to That's how Jay found Jay was over a new tribe because Mike mccott bought rap a Lot over there because they was looking for new distribution, right because they was with Priority for a minute.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they got new distribution and they went over there and Mike mccott brought him over there and they had That's how he found Yuck Mo because they was in the studio and he said, man, you know, smoke a lot needed to be rap a lot rap a you know what I'm saying. Went over there and sold the Gazigion records with them. You know, J Prince is a boss, another boss, you know what I mean. Cool dude, Man.
Speaker 4: They never met the brother I met Scarface.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I know, facing them from from back in the back of the day when Ate and you know he was on the album and Too Deep the music drive by out.
Speaker 4: But we used to do a lot of touring together. But I actually met Jay Princeton, actually had the opportunity to spend time with him. That was through Big Mike situations, something serious album, you know what I'm saying, And they kind of fell out on some gangs. I just recently seen an interview yeah. You know what I'm saying. I'm like, Damn, this is one of the only few cats I heard speak the way he speaks. Because you know that other dude, what's the name, Charleston White? Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, that nigga reckless tongue. He reckless tongue. Anyway. But when I heard when I seen the Big Mic, you know what I'm saying, and the Jay Princeton, they was on some real live gangster shit, you know.
Speaker 1: And a lot of people don't know. You know, when I first started, before I even knew you bo, I heard a box you with for the for the boo oh yeah, for the squabble gang.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's I mean, that's how I established myself in the gang world. You feel what I'm saying. I'm I'm proud to say I ain't never took no other black man life. You feel what I'm saying. I never took no other black man. Know what I'm saying. I ain't never been one of those killer types. Just you know what I'm saying. I was raised in church and wasn't it. You know what I'm saying. But there's a shipload of killers who ran into me. You feel what I'm saying. And one thing about what I call pistol gangsters. You were always cassing without a pistol. Oh yeah, moment, Oh yeah.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. Oh yeah, And.
Speaker 4: That's how that's how I got my reputation. I got my rotation from my big homies, you know, Style and reeseye Cup coming to get in the cup. You know what I'm saying, Come pick a nigga up. You know what I'm saying. I got somebody. I got somebody for you cud to come socer on real quick. You know what I'm saying. They'll take me around here to beat up. You know what I'm saying. At this time, I'm young. You know what I'm saying. They got me beating up niggas at Polly. You know what I'm saying. I'm going to Guardie's Roosevelt.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. I got mine me socking out there Polly. But that's what I always been on.
Speaker 4: And I always had an advantage because, like I said, Pops was Steppops was military, so step Pop showed me Judo moves when I was fucking eight nine years old. See what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I learned. Yeah I had.
Speaker 5: I was a little skinny motherfucker fighting big motherfuckers for whatever reason.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I think it was just the heart.
Speaker 4: But then I got good.
Speaker 5: And then especially you know what I'm saying, coming from the Old County, the nine, the nine thousand, flow in the Crypt forty eight hundred, you know, all through Way Side wayst Side, North Supermax. Uh, you know what I mean, all that shit East Max, all that shit, Biscal Loose Center, all that shit.
Speaker 4: That's when a nigga got good. I think, you know what I'm saying. Not being one of those types helped me to number one, establish the fact that I've never lost a fight. It ain't it ain't one. I can look in the camera and say, you know what I'm saying, it ain't one human being that has ever outside of my daddy with my ass. I ain't got my ass. Well, oh wait, no, I take that back, La County. Sheares beat the fuck out of me. Yeah no, I ain't got Actually I mean I ain't got my ass little, but I done lost my legs. They actually cuffed me to the rails and head my my legs open, took turns kicking me in my nuts?
Speaker 1: Are you seriously?
Speaker 4: I wasn't never supposed to have kids, Doug. I wasn't never supposed to have kid Then motherfucker's handcuffed me to both rails like this, you know what I'm saying. And one deputy grabbed deputy I remember his name, Deputy fucking King from the goon squad. He grabbed this pants leg and my shit, and the other deputy grabbed this pants leg and they snatched my legs open. And then motherfuckers walked by, took turns at like three of them kicked me in my nuts. You know what I'm saying, Nigga. On the third one, I actually went out and I woke up in HOJJ. They had AHOJJ steal. I was on the female side in the pregnancy thing. They had me on one of them pregnancy gurneys to have my legs strapped open because my nuts had swollen up so big. And you know what I'm saying, I wasn't even pissing blood. It was just blood leaking out of my deck. Damn. You feel what I'm saying. They like fucked me up, bad dog. And I wasn't never supposed to have kid. That's why I got out and just had a gang of kid because they told me I wasn't gonna never have here.
Speaker 1: And this is crazy, man, what these motherfuckers get away with?
Speaker 6: Dog?
Speaker 4: I remember men eight, we was at the had this club and captain of VMW I remember that. Yeah, he was over there in Santana blocker.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: And you know that's this is when the dress the dress code was was was was was a big deal, you know what I mean. But you know us, we kakis and T shirts every day, you know what I'm saying. So we threw on some actually jeans. I think those jeans probably was Levi eys and a button down shirt, you know what I mean, and some rid of boots. We used to call him ride of boots. That's that's the Hancho boots. This when eight first start growing his braids. So we knew the police by name too. Blondie Bookman, you know what I mean, Ramirez, you know what I mean. Yeah, So they they they work in the club, they working the VFW.
Speaker 4: We push up.
Speaker 5: We're feeling good, you know what I'm saying. This Woo, I'm the dude with the boy. He had short waves back then, but he said, no, y'all can't get in. Get off the line, you know what I'm saying. And I'm like, man, what's up?
Speaker 4: But mean while we can't get in, you know what I'm saying, he like, get the fuck out my line, you know what I'm saying. Because he got the nappy as braids. I'm like, man, we dressed cool. You know what I'm saying. Let us in the club. You know what I'm saying. Nigga talked around and fired my shit up. I am skip the fuck off the light. You know what I'm saying. That eight tripping like hate aim fighter, damn.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying. Now, we can't do nothing for taking on the chin. Everybody in line like, oh, that's fucked up. But I say that because the ship that the police used to get away with back then on me is straight up abuse.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, they're straight up abuse. They I tell people all the time. You know, it's for cell phones, and it's because of the Internet that people now see what the fuck I grew up seeing Signal Hill police killed my cousin. You know what I'm saying. My second cousin, Ron settles. Certain that was your cousin. That was my cousin. There's certain cities you just don't go to. Signal Hill was one of them. Yep, they they over, but they arrested him over a butter knife and then they're ended up beating him to death and hanging him and didn't know that he was on his way to play for the Dallas Cowboys. That's the only reason the shit blew up and went major controversy and national headlines. You feel what I'm saying, because he was a football star on his way somewhere. He wasn't a gang bang and he wasn't none of that. You know what I'm saying. Y'all just wanted to put him in that category. College get this good story on college student. But you know what I'm saying, I've been I've been seeing that. You know what I'm saying. I haven't seen bowline them strip niggas down. You know what I'm saying, Lady mad Dog do some shit. You know what I'm saying. I know they asked by names. They was five Long Beach Police, Long Beach Police. Once upon a time they had a thing, a second thing called Metro. These motherfuckers actually gang bang. Half of them roll with the ensigns and the other half roll with the twenties. And they would run around in metro police and fucking black I remember, in black Chevy cards police cards, and then motherfuckers would ride by police and throw up a gang signed you like, they would throw insigne up to you and dare you to throw twenties back up to them, and you throw twenties back up, and they finish jack you up, fuck you up, and then drop you off somewhere insane hood and let the niggas fuck you up. And this was the police, and that's why a lot of Long Beach gang violeis end up escalating the way it is. Police was doing a lot of that shit. You know what I'm saying out there, busting you know what I'm saying, pulling over. I remember who was a stutter box, the homie stutter Box. One time police pulled him over, jacked him up, took his motherfucking lack and was riding around the hood in his lock. You know what I'm saying, The motherfucking police. You know what I'm saying, Like like just crazy shit like that was going on, you know, that and people starting to be able to witness it now with the Trayvon Martin's and that that that Eric Gardner's and whatnot. You know what I'm saying, But shit, that's that's been something I've been seeing since childbirth, really on a regular basis, On a regular basis, you finna get your ass whooped. Beat the fuck up, you know what I'm saying. Just as you ran, If you act like you want to run, evenna beat the fuck out of you. They don't give a fuck how old you is. Motherfucker's beat you in front of your Now. I seen motherfucker the homie Jelly Loaf from Nineteenth Street Rest in Peace. I remember they beat him up in front of his mama, the whole family, with the whole street, all the nineteen in line standing outside, the neighbors and all that. Like y'all don't need to be doing that, Moore like that. You think they stopped, You think they gave a fuck. Hell fucking no, Long Beach police beat up another police. Goddamnit, y'all don't remember that hunts and scanders when Long Beach police beat up their black Orange County police and through the window over there with the poneag chip. But see that's what it was two days. You know, back in the days.
Speaker 5: You know, my grandmama live like over there Lyndon and Smith. It was not vers in Long Beach, you know what I mean. When I first started going to school in Long Beach, it was you know, white people, Asian people, someone's you know, black and Mexicans. I mean, so this is when I got introduced to those type of folks, you know what I mean. But I remember as a kid, like I'm talking about like probably like ten years old, eleven years old, white people putting nooses and people black people yard in Long.
Speaker 4: Beach, you know, I mean, so they had they had the little it's a little statue they used to have. It looked like a jockey, looked like a jockey. And the motherfucker used to be hold the land. He used to hold the lander, a little black jockey hold the lander. That's what. They took the lantern out and they put the rope on it like a noose. So you gotta saying that motherfucker, yo, your goddamn y'all.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so you gotta think once again, you know, when we jump off the porch and we having babies and our babies having babies. And you know now you got little ensigns in twenties and one nines and West coasts and you know what I'm saying, count the niggas living over here and watch niggas. You know what I'm saying that you got the bricks on the.
Speaker 4: North, the old hoods, the folk hood, folk ConA blocks, you know what I'm saying, The boulevards, you know what I'm saying, all of that. Now, you got the mag mathiears, the what's that over there? Pyramount, the two ends. You know what I'm saying. Whatever that's called over that way?
Speaker 5: Yeah, oh by the winter stithts for over there, yeah North, something like that. You know what I'm saying, This all type of shitiggas.
Speaker 1: It changed.
Speaker 5: You know those police that was putting putting nooses and ship out while we was bread and you know, gang bangers.
Speaker 4: They was bred Nazis, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: So that's y'all pole least all them dudes moved to Orange County, you know what I'm saying, because y'all got y'all own entity and everything for this La County.
Speaker 4: Long Beach is LA County, But Long Beach is Long Beach.
Speaker 1: No Orange County tried to buy a Long Beach.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they got their own Section eight. They got their own county said No.
Speaker 5: Long Beach School District is not LA Unified School district.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying. They got their own thing, everything, even their own taxes, got their own taxes exactly. Even though it's LA County, Long Beach taxes is different than the rest of LA. It's nothing affiliated to LA.
Speaker 1: Man. You know motherfuckers that came into arrested meat Dog. A motherfucker had arrested meat Dog over some bullshit from a warrant from nineteen ninety two. My nigga I was in New Mexico playing football. My nigga, I was Mexico playing football. I wouldn't even here. And then motherfucker said, well, you got a warrant for the thing I say. I wasn't even driving the ninety two dog. Why motherfucker's arrested meat dog. Nigga took mine heeler because I asthma right and was in the front seat. Spring that my fuckers, like you got any dope in here is weeding here?
Speaker 4: He was.
Speaker 1: Out dogs prad all my shit out just and I'm back there, mother fucking tied up. He tied him. But thank God for this one brother. Man. It came over the house because I cussed him out the day before over some bullshit, right cussed him out. He showed up the next day at my door by the way that you know you hadn't the rest that warn't for your arrest, Norman, And I said, man, get the fuck out. He ain't got no thing. I tried to close my door right he put his foot in there. I looked outside. He said, some little nigga calls this little Mexican dude ten ninety nine something like that. Next thing I know, man, it was a police all around my house and I'm out there with my shirt off. The big black nigga, I'm out there like this. This one brother came on a motorcycle and they was hired to him. Man, because he said, no, all this ain't going down. You know what I mean, They arrest the motherfully. They took me down a long beach and shit, man.
Speaker 4: That's why I don't understand how people even voted for Biden.
Speaker 1: Righting is horrible.
Speaker 4: Well, see what I was saying, People don't realize is before see people, but he horrible. Now, I been knew this motherfucker was horrible. I knew he was horrible before he became vice president. This is the same motherfucker who who drafted the search and seize the search seize law to where the police is able to just roll by a group of niggas and jack you up. Hey, what y'all doing against the wall boy? Joe Biden wrote that law jump out boys, see, he saying he made it way for the jump out boys and the police to be able to do.
Speaker 1: What they do. Yeah.
Speaker 5: See, that's what I say about your police out there. You know what I mean, All them grown Nazi motherfuckers moved to Orange County, Seal Beach, Huntington Beach, you know what I mean, Westminster own up the coast of Mason. All of that they kids, is still policing y'all. Now you got a lot of Mexican police, and it's a heavy Mexican black situation with the longos and the cribs, you know what I'm saying, and all this extra shit, you know what I mean, that's the politics y'all be dealing with on that end.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think you know what I'm saying. That's that's all by design too, you know what I'm saying. See, I look at I love looking at life in the gray area. I don't look at it as black and white. I love staying in the gray area, you know what I'm saying. So when I look at the fact that they've hired all these Hispanic police, you know what I'm saying. I know what the religion is, I know what the gray area is. You know what I'm saying. We can't have them partner it up with the niggas. We got to create some spiration right there. So what's the best way to create separation? Put one on one side of the fence and the other one on the other side of the fence, and you start employing a gang of Hispanics as police and put them where to police where in the black community, in the minority community.
Speaker 1: You feel what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: And unfortunately it's created the type of environment to where it's creating division within their own race, you know what I'm saying. Which is the sad part about it, because it's a mind state that you know what I'm saying, they put you in. You know what I'm saying, They put you in a mind state to where nothing is more important than that.
Speaker 1: That blue code. That's it.
Speaker 4: It's the structure life. You feel what I'm saying. And once they got them in that state of mind, you know what I'm saying, your race even becomes secondary.
Speaker 1: That's what they teach you.
Speaker 4: This is why you have so many quote unquote house nigga ask police because part of their training is part of the training is who you are as a person before you came in here is irrelevant. It's who we turn you into. That's what's only thing important. And those brothers and sisters who are part of what you have become, that's what's important. The code that we live by, that's what's important. Definitely at the doctor, you know what I'm saying. So they they create, they create a division, you know what I'm saying, within the community as they always have. You know what I'm saying. You know, the police come from the plantation, That's what they come. That's how the whole system was formed. You know what I'm saying. For them wanting to be slave chasers, you know what I'm saying, And then we can keep your slaves in line.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Then it went from that till you know, they got a little bit of freedom. But we can regulate them, you know what I'm saying, and police them. You know what I'm saying, Why in their communities? You know what I'm saying, Look at the term police. When you police something, you clean it up. You feel what I'm saying. You think they ever felt that they needed to clean up their own community. You think they ever felt they needed to clean up their own race?
Speaker 1: Ever?
Speaker 4: Fuck no, it's twenty twenty three, and you still can't get them to admit that we need reparations and what the fuck they undid to us? They still won't even admit that. They still every time we bring up slavery, they throw another tragic event that doesn't happen to another race up in there to die of drown. Praise slavery, but it ain't. Nobody went through four hundred years. I don't even think people even calculate that.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Well, when you look in the mirror and you look and you know, when you look at your motherfucking id, the next person look at your fucking id, and you see how old the fuck you are. I don't give fuck how old you are. If you able to look at your I D I need you to multiply your age four hundred years.
Speaker 1: Into that many years. Well, it's funny that you land on that, man. California panel was called for billions of reparations for the centers of slaves.
Speaker 4: Don't don't don't fall into that trap. That shit sound good. That's one of Newsome things right there. But that's nothing but a panel. That's not love. I seen that, and I hate that people put false advertisement information out there because now they're gonna have black people running around California thinking we get at one point two million dollar check and ain't no shit even closer like it happened. It's a it's an analyzation. Let me tell you. Gavin Newsom put together a panel to do research, a reparations research panel, and to come up with a determined nation to where if if we were to get reparations approved, if the government decided we're gonna give our reparations, how much would they end up coming to. That's what that is right there. Well, you know, and that's the number that they came that's the number that they came out of there.
Speaker 1: One of the things that was interesting to me. They wanted to only give it the people that was over seventy two years of age. Well, they here's the thing about it. I wouldn't take it no way. You wouldn't take the bread. Fuck No, don't you know what I'm saying. Listen, do the math. Okay, there's no fucking way, my nigga. You finla owe me five hundred dollars for six months, six years, seven years, eight years, and then when I run into you, you hit me off with a hundred and fife and oh yeah, yeah cool, But you on dodged me and said fuck me for my five hundred dollars this whole time. If motherfuckers don't sit back and do the math on what forty acres amount to, we just feel like a mule.
Speaker 4: Fuck a fucking mule. We won't even throw the mule up in there. Fucking mule. Give me forty acres of land in motherfucking California, and you tell me where you find forty acres of land in motherfucking California for less than twenty million dollars, Right, less than twenty motherfucking million dollars California in California. So don't come with no motherfucking bullshit ass number that one point two something, especially in twenty twenty three when motherfuckers are selling Cadillac Escalades for over a one hundred thousand motherfucking dollars. Now in the new motherfucking what is the new Challenger or something that they finish come out with, you know what I'm saying, or the other new one like this a Dodge one hundred thousand. You feel what I'm saying. You got Bougatti's costing a million dollars. It's a million dollars for a car now, But you're finish, give me one point two Basically, you're giving me a fucking card some game show ass shit. Don't treat me like no motherfucking game show contendent, Not for my four hundred years of motherfucking suffering and what the fuck my people went through. You're not gonna give me no game contestant.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying. You know, it's the same thing you don't mean, like with the PPP and the ed ED. You know what I'm saying, it's the shame our people go god down, going crazy.
Speaker 4: What they what's gonna have to happen, Bro. The only thing that will ever compensate that is if they set up a separate financial system.
Speaker 1: For our people.
Speaker 4: Right, we cannot be integrated into their financial system and ever reach a level of equality or equity. Why because in the end, there's a chosen few that control their whole entire money system. And those chosen few can't be persuaded, They can't be deterred. They give a fuck about your opinion, They give a fuck about the breath you breathe. Some of these motherfuckers got so much money that they'll tell you straight to your face. We don't talk to blacks, meet with blacks, and tell you right to your face. No, I don't talk to your kind, and we don't meet with your kind. Oh, those sorries exist. I feel what I'm saying, and if those who control that particular money system, those people will never see us worthy enough to be on the same level as them. See, and that's what you have to realize.
Speaker 1: See.
Speaker 4: Reparations is a I feel sorry for what I did. You feel what I'm saying. Don't give me, No, I feel sorry for what I did. Give me something. I'm gonna put you all in the game.
Speaker 1: Like we are.
Speaker 4: See, that's a whole different mind state, bro. Yeah, that's a whole different mind state from I'm gonna compensate you for what I did versus I'm gonna put you in the game, my nigga. Right, you know what I'm saying. Right, whenever you have to compensate and pay up a bill, you do not happily pay no bill. Name one bill that you happily pay. You don't happily pay no bill, No bills. Reparation is a bill that we're looking to collect on. So they're not gonna be happy in paying it. So they're gonna try to give us the minimum. They're gonna try to break it down. They're gonna try to put panels together. They're gonna do percentages and break it down to the scarce minimum of what we can possibly do for these people. Instead of just giving us equality, just giving us equity, right, give us some equity in the planet and what we need. The only way we get equity is we get our own separate money system like other nations have. Us as a people gotta be able to you know, handle it, you know what I mean, Get a little bit of money, ma'am. Fuckers go fuck it off money and then when that money gone, the mother start bumping it.
Speaker 1: But you know what, no, chill, the thing is man. Even when they said that they want to give it the people that were seventy two and over all three of us aren't seventy two. But we have been greatly impacted by systemic racism. Yes, and we are behind. I think it should be eavery for black persons.
Speaker 5: It should be. Regardless of the should be, it should be. I don't think it should be handed out at one time. I think it should be, like you said, in the system too well.
Speaker 4: A system integrated and integrated into a system that will help change the dynamics of the situation. You feel what I'm saying, because if you just give people individual money, the number one thing you're gonna do is create separatism amongst a race that's already too separated. You feel what I'm saying. We already too separated. And ninety nine point nine percent of our separation it's financial. Yeah, we got black people who get money, they develop the mind state of Jermaine dupri and to change. Oh, I don't understand the language of people would show money they get to Kanye West, Oh, I don't listen to people less successful than me. You will only hear a black person say some shit like you feel what I'm saying. You will only hear that. But then they turn around and say praise God out the same Bible that tells you you can learn a lot from a food. Yeah, you can't fool a fool though. Yeah you feel what I'm saying, But you're gonna turn around and you can't conversate with the motherfucker who ain't got sure. Were the only race of people who feel that getting to a certain financial status makes us better than other people, not our character, not our principles. Now of that the majority of us feel is a financial base. If you don't believe it, look at how we look at who we look to for our leaders. Look at who the majority of our black people look to for advice. They look to black people with black wealth, black fame. You feel what I'm saying. They don't turn to the Uncle Simo. You know what I'm saying. They don't turn to You know what I'm saying, Uncle Charles. You know what I'm saying. They turned to Jay jiggerb Bron Bryan. You feel what I'm saying, they turn the nas You know what I'm saying, that's who, That's who they That's who they turned to Will Smith. You know what I'm saying, They turned the Viola Davis, they turn to Oprah Winfrey. They turn all these different people as if these people, because you have reached a certain financial status, you have found the key to life, a successful life, you know what I'm saying. But at the same time, there's nobody who you know, what I'm saying really embodies the notion that we don't need finances, we need equity, right or we can go on see money, money you can spend I said, we can go on for hours.
Speaker 1: Man, we will have to have. You gonna hear again, man, Oh yeah, we can go off ours. We're gonna have to have You're gonna hear again. Man, I'm gonna let you. I'm gonna let you finish up your thoughts. Though, what I'm saying, if money we don't, we don't. We don't.
Speaker 4: We don't need we don't need money to resolve our issues and our problems. You feel what I'm saying, we need the changing of the way people think. See that makes a big difference. See, I can give you some money and still look down on you. You know what I'm saying. Like I seen the thing the other day to where the dude who owns uh Neiman Marcus, the president of Neming Marcus. They have another subdivision of neiming Marks is called Nemen Marcus Off the Wall or something something like that, but it's basically like Norsetrum's rack where they sell the lower quality. And he was saying that he's gonna shut down all them departments because he don't want nobody who has to shop on a budget shopping at Nemen Marcus. He don't want to deal with nobody who has to think about price or anything. He wants to deal with exclusively the super wealthy. So they even eliminate in certain stores so they can keep people who perpetrate being rich, you know. And then I was listening to a thing where this one guy was saying that every single line or label, like Gucci pride in all them, they make two different lines. They make a line for the people who want to seem rich, and then they make a line for the actual rich. You feel what I'm saying, It's two different things that they do. And if you would go through that don't of business financial spending money to separate yourself from a certain class of people. You feel what I'm saying, where they would spend money to separate themselfs from a certain class of people. Then it doesn't matter how much money we have, you know what I'm saying. What's that old saying, You're steal a nigga. You steal a nigga. What we need is a change of how people think about us. Don't give me no money, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Give me.
Speaker 4: Respect, give me love, give me honor, give me equity, give me equality. Don't just hand me some bread and think I'm gonna be happy. You know what I'm saying. I'm not a bitch, I'm not a prostitute. I'm not a whore. You just can't hit me off with no cash and say, run your little black ass off. Okay, we gave you a little reparations, y'all. Niggas cool. You feel what I'm saying, But i'ma still get the treated the same way when I go into the fucking bank, no matter how much fucking money. You feel what I'm saying, you don't believe it. Look at fucking Bill Cosy Look at Kanye West, Look at all the other blacks that they take down, Look at Kyrie Irvin. It don't matter how much fucking money you got. If you don't have the fucking respect, then you still ain't shit. So don't give me no fucking money. Give me my respect, give me my proper just doue. Give me equality, Give me equity in this life, this thing that we call life. I want equity in this planet, in this world. You feel what I'm saying. I don't want you just to hand me no cash. I can get my own money if you give me some equity, if you give me true equality, Because when we had it, what did we have even when we didn't have true, true equality, when you didn't worry about giving me no money and you gave me the space and the respect and let me do what I do?
Speaker 1: That's what I did.
Speaker 4: I built Black Wall Street. Oh yeah, you feel what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I built.
Speaker 4: I've built a whole financial system that made y'all so jealous and panic that y'all elp, y'all have to destroy it. So if you want to give me something, if you want to give me something, give me back that opportunity for that system again to set up that system. I don't want your money. Don't hand me your money. Give me the opportunity to freely, freely trade the way you got on the same equal level that you trade on. Why I can't go nowhere and find a gang of African products everywhere? I can go find Chinatown. I can go find little Italy, I can go find little Armenia. You know what I'm saying, Go find little Ethiopia. On fair facts. That shit five blocks long on two sides of the street, six seven restaurants, and that's what you consider a little fucking Ethiopia. You feel what I'm saying. How big is Chinatown?
Speaker 1: Though?
Speaker 4: Do you know what type of state of mind that builds for a Chinese person in this country? Do you know what type of pride they have and when they see things like that? So it's don't give me no money, give me equity, you know what I'm saying, Give me respect, give me love, give me honor, give me the old things first, and I go get my own motherfucking bread. I don't need you man like.
Speaker 1: We definitely man for the sake of time, because I think the podcasts only hold so much they don't allow you to post so much. I think where we at now, Brian two fifteen. Man on that note, Man, we go end it, Man, But I definitely got to have you back up here. Actually, you need your own podcast, man. I enjoy talking to you today.
Speaker 4: Yes, would would would I would love to explore into the podcast realm. I've been thinking about it because, you know what, I watch a lot of podcasts, and me watching other podcasts has motivated me to want to share some of the things that I've learned throughout my life, some of the knowledge that I've acquired, you know, because unlike most people, you know.
Speaker 1: I've always always always.
Speaker 4: Felt more proud about the fact that my homies think comes smart, more so than they think I'm down, more so than they think I can know how to sing right, more so than I know how to wrap. You feel what I'm saying. I love the fact that people appreciate my intelligence because I've worked so hard at mastering my intelligence. A lot of book reading. I feed my mind things that make me smarter. You feel what I'm saying. Ninety nine percent of the things that people are involved in I spent put it like this. I watch something educational seven fucking days a week. There's not one day goes by to where I don't feed myself something for my brain. I wouldn't give fucking We should national geographs.
Speaker 1: We should be looking at stuff and reading things that edify us. That's why I don't look at That's why I don't look at bullshit. I refuse to look at Yeah, I refuse to look at it. It smons it's all. It's all to dumb you down. That's what it's all really designed for.
Speaker 4: A lot of the stuff, even the people that they push out there, A lot of the people that y'all see get pushed out there and they get blown up for they podcasts and you see them get pushed out there. They get pushed out there because they feeding your brain a bunch of nonsense and bullshit. And that's what the powers that be want. They want your brain fed with nonsense and bullshit. You feel what I'm saying, That's what they want your brain fed with. Because if you fed with bullshit, then you miss everything that you're supposed to see that's really going on in this world, right you know? Real, like I said, you're missing you miss the fact that they building new apartments everywhere around California. Right, we got the largest homeless population right for real. Yeah, that's what I'm saying. You can get one shelter. You definitely have a train of thought man, that's needed out there. Man, and I appreciate having you on it Man and Chield. I appreciate you coming through in the collection day. Man when a Homie eight couldn't be there today. Man shout out to the homy Man.
Speaker 5: Man got to see for a second, because you know, get on back work, man, I got some other ship to take down.
Speaker 1: Yeah for sure. Man. On that note, Man, we out of here. Oh you know what before I go Boa, where can they find you at?
Speaker 4: On Instagram and all that bull Rock dot dev shack b O r o C dot dov shack on I G. You have a Twitter b O r o C just straight bow Rock on Twitter LinkedIn the same thing. Other than that, that's that's really all I.
Speaker 1: I really I have.
Speaker 4: You know, it's something finished with me. You can reach out at bow Rock b O r o C dot l b C at gmail dot com. You know you want to discuss any business or anything of that nature.
Speaker 1: There it is is you go get a lot of you go get a lot of people hear you up after this episode drop. I'm pretty sure it's gonna be a lot of people contacting you. Well.
Speaker 4: I would love to chop it up, you know. Like I said, Remember I told you before, I'm not trying to sway anybody's opinion. I just want to offer a different opinion. And that's a different way of thinking. I'm not telling you that my way of thinking is right, right. The only thing I ever wanted to do is just lay an option on the table to the yang to the yang and western norm Yeah, you have the ying to the yang. Yeah, you know what I'm saying. But I want you to you know, there's a line in between yeah yang. Yeah, that's the only thing. I'm lacing people up on the line in the middle that separates the ying and the yang. You know what I'm saying. Pay attention to that line too, because little do people know that little bitty line in between the yin and the yang. Something's going on the yin and yang together, and it can also separate the yin and yang. You did that part well.
Speaker 1: That concludes another episode of the Gainst the Chronicles podcast. Be sure to download I Heard app and subscribe to The Gangst the Chronicles podcast For Apple users, find a purple micae on the front of your screen. Subscribe to the show leader, comment and rating. Executive producers for The Gangst the Chronicles podcasts woman Steve James MacDonald and Aaron m c a Tyler. Our visual media director is Brian Wyatt, and our audio editors Teyor Hayes. The Gangster Chronicles is a production of iHeartMedia Network and The Black Effect Podcast Network. For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visit the iHeart Radio app Apple Podcasts Wherever you're listening to your podcasts