Speaker 1: Showing up next our final news roundup and Information Overload, our.
Speaker 2: All right news round Up, Information Overload hour. Here's our toll free telephone number this Friday. We'll get some more of your calls coming up, eight hundred and ninety four one Sean if you want to be a part of the program. Senator Charles Grassley and we discussed this earlier in the week, talked about Operation Arctic Frost. If you don't know, we'll get into more details, which is an investigation that we now know includes nearly one hundred conservative organizations, including Turning Point USA. Here's Chuck Grassley talking about the records of Arctic Frost and how it was an FBI case that investigated ninety two Republican linked targets. And here's what he said.
Speaker 3: Arctic Frost was the FBI case opened and approved by Anti Truf's Trump FBI Agent Debo. Arctic Frost then became Jack Smith's elector case against then citizen Trump and now President Trump. These new records show that Arctic Frost was much broader than just in an electoral matter. The case was expanded to Republican organizations. Some examples of the group that Ray FBI sought to place under political investigation included the Republican National Committee, Republican Attorney Generals Association, and various Trump political groups. In total, ninety two Republican targets, including Republican groups and Republican linked individuals, were placed under investigative scope of Arctic Frost. On that political list was one of Charlie Kirk's groups turning point USA. In other words, artig Frost wasn't just a case to politically investigate Trump. It was the vehicle by which partisan FBI agents and Department Justice prosecutors could achieve their partisan ends and improperly investigate the entire Republican political apparatus.
Speaker 2: This is now systemic. I mean, this goes back if you recall Lois Learner and what we discovered about the targeting of conservative groups, this goes back to targeting any groups with the Tea Party and crescendoing with Arctic Frost and of course Mueller, and of course Russia, Russia, Russia, which was based on a dirty Russian disinformation dossier that became the basis of four specific PFISA warrants, ruining the life of one Carter Page. Back during a path into all things Trump wor old Trump campaign, Trump transition, Trump president in his first term, then all the other weaponization and law fair that we have chronicled ad nauseum at length and in detail, now confirmed and corroborated numerous times, especially with the recent revelations at Tulsea, Gabbard and others. Everything that we said on this program was right. Everything pedled by the mainstream legacy media mob was false. We'll never get credit. I'll never get that, Pulletzer. Will we for reporting false information like the New York Times on Washington Post. But this runs deep, and what is being exposed is so much more than a few bad apples. This is systemic corruption, abuse of power. The deep state does exist. We have exposed it, we keep exposing it. And if Democrats ever get back in power again, I believe they will go right back to their old way of doing things. Have given the opportunity anyway. George her woollagers with us and he is a former US Deputy Attorney General, joining us to discuss the FBI probe into Arctic frost. Sir, welcome to the program, welcome back, Good to have you. How are you, sir, well?
Speaker 4: Shawn good to be with you, This.
Speaker 2: Runs very very deep. It is a long running now pattern going back to twenty ten tea Party movement, etc. All the way through the ten years that Donald Trump's been on the political scene since he came down the stairs at Trump Tower with Milania. Walk us through what we know and how dangerous this is to our democratic republic.
Speaker 4: Well, I'd like to address it on two levels, Sean. First of all, in terms of what we know and we continue to learn, thanks for example, to the work that Senators Grassley and Johnson did. Is that the FBI was completely politically corrupted, had people with a political agenda exercising the vast amount of authority and responsibility to delve deeply, deeply into not just President Trump, but anybody in every everything associated with him. What is that? You know? Why? Why? Why is that is that happening? Besides the fact that there was a political agenda there, I think that's a mirror into our culture at large, Sean, And what it's what it's reflecting back to us, is that the progressive left has seek thought rather to to grab a hold of, take charge and power into every one of our major institutions, both in and outside the government, the universities, the schools, the school boards, everything, and the fact that these people felt free to come to work and not just where they're political identification on their sleeve, to carry it as a battle flag. When I was in the Justice Department thirty or forty years ago, and I had this conversation with Jeff Sessions when he became a g I said, you know, we left our politics at the door. It was unthinkable and unheard of to bring your politics to work at the FBI and at the Justice Department. And there's still a lot of good people in the FBI who adhere to that. But the power structure under Muller, under Komi, and said to say, under Chris Ray, who had to have sold the president of Billa goods just they didn't just allow this to happen, Sean, they fostered it.
Speaker 5: Well, aren't we learning that?
Speaker 2: Saying that, I mean the fact that they we learn, for example, from the burn bags that were found within the FBI, I mean all the corroboration of all these deep state operatives and their desire to destroy Donald Trump. I mean that if that's not abuse of power by definition, I don't know what is.
Speaker 4: It's a it's a total abuse of power. And uh, you know, you know, cash Ptel is breaking a little china in the FBI headquarters and in the organization generally, and thank goodness, there's somebody who's willing to do that because that's what it's going to take.
Speaker 2: Well, I think he had a very good week on Capitol Hill myself.
Speaker 4: Yeah he sure that gave gave is good, if not better than he got. But you know it's it's good because a look a little bit behind what he's doing when we look at what was going on that led to these abuses. The FDI historically, you can say, rightly or wrongly under Hoover, it was designed to be a field driven organization where the special agents in charge of the various districts work very very closely with state and local authorities to achieve law enforcement goals somewhere along the line, and I think, frankly, the the two thousand Anti Terror program may have fostered some of this. The fb I became a headquarters driven organization with people at headquarters directing the field to a degree they never did before. And that that change, that circumstance allowed people at headquarters to start these investigations. And yes Tibo was, you know, an assistant special Agent charge of the Washington Field Office, but for all intents and purposes, the WFO is part and parcel of headquarters being you know right here. So I think that Cash is doing a number of things that have the potential to clean that organization up. They've certainly taken steps to get some of these people out who just I mean, I find it mind boggling, Sean, that people thought that it was proper, even if they sincerely believed something was wrong, but to engage in the political headhunting that they did to the degree that they did, it's just it's it's so dangerous for our country.
Speaker 2: All right, quick, Frank, welcome back, more with George to Williger, who is the former deputy US Attorney General, and much more coming up and your calls straight ahead this Friday, eight hundred and nine four one, Shawn. I will continue now with George to Willagers with us and he is a former US Deputy Attorney General talking about arctic frost and what is a chilling impact on society and abuse of power levels that nobody could have imagined. We were more right than we knew. As we were reporting on the deep state in this country. It is critical we get to the bottom of it and restore the FBI, the DOJ intelligence community to their former greatness. I am arguing, and I based on what I believe is now overwhelming and incontrovertible evidence that we have had and have probably still deep state operatives deep within our government, names that are known and unknown, that are putting cinder blocks on the scale of an election. And I would argue that they tried to do that in twenty sixteen with the dirty Russian disinformation dossier. I think they, you know, after they lost the election, they didn't think they were going to lose that election.
Speaker 6: Then.
Speaker 2: You know, remember there was an intelligence community assessment senior career intelligence officials that said, no, there was no Russia interference in that election. And according to these documents that were declassified by Tulca Gabbard, then Barack Obama himself, you know, insisted on another intelligence's assessment, and then his political operatives, and that being Clapper and Brennan, you know, went about saying, oh, no, there was Russian interference when in fact there wasn't, which then led to the Russia hoax investigation, which interfered, and you could even argue sabotaged or attempted to sabotage Donald Trump's first term, and they tried to make it impossible for this man to run or win the presidency.
Speaker 5: Again, am I wrong? Am I analysis?
Speaker 4: No? You're not sure, You're not wrong. It's a great analysis, and and I'd venture to say it's more than a cinderblock. They were trying to manipulate public opinion and public information to affect the outcome of an election. And not only is that wrong, it's criminal. But again I say this reflects a much larger problem in our society. The progressive left just believes in its heart of heart, and these not just I won't speak of it as in animate object. These are people. There are people in the progressive left Sean who believe, in their heart of hearts that they are entitled to govern, they're entitled to tell the rest of us what we have to do and what we have to think. And that sense of entitlement infected institutions throughout our government and outside our government, and so sadly including the FBI that has to be repaired. We need an effective FBI. Have we have foreign enemies that are just sitting back, laughing their butts off at what is going on in the United States, funding these these efforts to to stabilize communities around the United States. I'm glad the President said what he said about Antifa. It's not just an ideology. Is Chris Ray that they're musing about when he should have been investigating it. These are organized efforts and we need an effective FBI and effective police forces to come back these people that would disrupt and and eliminate the security and safety of our communities at that.
Speaker 2: But George, you do you do understand that they were too busy investigating moms and dads at school board meetings and peacefully protesting for life people.
Speaker 5: They were too busy doing that.
Speaker 4: For sure, exactly right. And you know we could sit around and talk, you know, all all evening about you know, how did it get that way. But it's good to uncover it. It's good to let the people know how bad it was. And you know, to your point about a cinderblock on the scale for election, don't you think Sean that in fact, all of this effort, and particularly what they tried to do to President Trump between the elections, actually wound up helping him get elected.
Speaker 5: That's the irony of it. And I'm up on the clock here.
Speaker 2: But the irony is with all that, the deep state, the radical left, the legacy media, the through it, Donald Trump, the American people saw through it, and that is a tribute to them. Yeah, and hopefully we will restore our intelligence community, our FBI, R DOJ to their former greatness, and that's our goal. But George, we appreciate you being with us. I wish I did have more time for you. We do appreciate you on the program always, Thank you, sir.
Speaker 5: Pleasure eight nine poot one, Shawn is.
Speaker 2: Our number if you want to be a part of the program. Some fireworks earlier today on Capitol Hill, squad member congresswoman to leave and Byron Donald's going at it.
Speaker 5: Let's listen.
Speaker 7: It's really important. You need to stand up against this fascist takeover. That's not a bad word, it's a fact. And here in DC and across the country, it is so incredibly important, mister Chair, that this committee does not allow rhetoric that the fames or paints Washington Z in a way that you all haven't really truly seen.
Speaker 5: You're just reading it.
Speaker 7: No, you're just reading it or something off of.
Speaker 5: Some well the general lady yields to a question.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I think it's really important, Lady, I don't yield.
Speaker 5: I don't even have time.
Speaker 7: I can tell you it's expirement, mister chairs, but you all live here and you're not telling people the beautiful parts that you do see in the organ nation's capital. And no, no, no, it's just wrong.
Speaker 8: Doesn't have an argument because she's gonna refer to me and some of my colleague mister Donald.
Speaker 5: We were from the third Right. This is insane.
Speaker 8: It's insane. It's insane.
Speaker 5: It's insane.
Speaker 8: Do I let the member of the third right to you miss to leeve plea? Is that what I look like?
Speaker 5: To you?
Speaker 9: Is that?
Speaker 5: What you think?
Speaker 9: Is that?
Speaker 8: What you think? Is that what you think? I think it's radical, and I think it's insane, and I don't respect everything that you're saying. But to say something like that to myself a lot of my colleages is way out of line.
Speaker 5: It's way out of line, it's way out of regular org.
Speaker 8: It's okay, but it's okay, right, it's okay.
Speaker 10: Right, you hold yourself accountable before you talk about one of my self.
Speaker 8: Hold your own self accountable.
Speaker 7: How about that hold your own pray DC, make sure.
Speaker 5: With your own voting guard.
Speaker 2: Don't be giving it to s Okay, another day in Capitol Hill, more peace and love. Let's head on out to the United Socialist utopia of Gavin Newsom out in California.
Speaker 5: Zach is with us.
Speaker 2: So, how is your your part time do nothing governor, full time tweety bird, full time podcaster?
Speaker 5: How's mister running for president? I hate Donald Trump.
Speaker 10: Doing Oh you know, he's just he's putting on his mask. He's getting ready to run for president. You know, he's probably one of the biggest hypocrites I've ever had the pleasure of hearing speaking my life.
Speaker 2: And so he took a shot at me, and I wrote him back. And of course whenever you write him back and your impactful, he doesn't ever respond. And you know, I said, first, I pointed out what he was saying. He was conflating a Trump prediction that Kimmel would be next into a demand for firing. I said, very clever, very slick, because that defines Gavin. I said, good job, part time governor, tweety bird. What happens when a show like Kimmel's loses seventy two percent of his target audience adults twenty five to fifty four. Does it usually get canceled? And I have a novel idea. Why don't you focus on quote empty hydrants and reservoirs and new building permits for the nearly thirteen thousand people that lost homes in your state in part because your California government failed. Oh I'm sorry, specifically local government failed, not you, right, Gavin? And do you want to put public housing there instead? And how about fixing your massive budget deficit? Is this a priority or is hating on Trump and dreaming of being president your priority? How is it you have the highest taxes in the country and you still run massive deficits. Inquiring minds would like to know what is your explanation for the mass exitus out of your state? Why did your video plan that plan to end homelessness, you know, fifteen years ago whenever? Why did it fail so spectacularly? I'm sure it's someone else's fault. And how's that great podcast of yours working? Surely that's more important than mundane governance. And I appreciate your attention, governor to this matter.
Speaker 10: What do you think, Yeah, there's so much I could I could say on mister Gavin, but yeah, he does. He keeps attacking Trump because that's you know, that's the less base. Trump is bad, he's evil, and we're going to take him down, which is which is crazy because I don't even he's not going to run again because he can't. This is the second term. So it seems kind of senseless to keep going at that. And with the whole Kimmel cancelation. You know, I saw a Newsom post on social media that this was attack on our free speech. But you guaranteed he did not say anything when they removed Trump from all social media platforms just a couple of years ago, and that was censorship at its finance from the left, and they cheered for that.
Speaker 2: How about this, let's take another trip down memory lane. How democrats wanted whose censor? I have a tape. It includes Hillary Clinton, it includes Tim Walls, it includes AOC, it includes Kamala Harris and others. Let's listen in.
Speaker 5: You shouldn't be banned from one platform and not others if you afore providing misinformation out there.
Speaker 3: There's no gear deed of free speech on misinformation or hate speech, and especially around our democracy.
Speaker 11: There are Americans who are engaged in this kind of propaganda, and whether they should be civilly or even in some cases criminally charged is something that would be a better deterrent.
Speaker 1: If people go to only one source and the source they go to is sick and you know, as an agenda, and they're putting out disinformation, our First Amendment stands as a major block.
Speaker 5: It's really hard to govern today. This is a matter of corporate responsibility. Twitter should be held accountable and shut down that site. It is a matter of safety and corporate accountability. The First Amendment is not absolute.
Speaker 9: It does not protect any single thing anyone says, and there are limits, and that's important. And what this committee has been trying to do for the last year and a half is to kill the federal government from monitoring what is going on on social media.
Speaker 12: When you look at what Tucker Carlson and some of these other folks on Fox do, it is very very clearly incitement of violence, very clearly incitement of us. I believe that when it comes to broadcast television like Fox News, these are subject to federal law, federal regulation in terms of what's allowed on air and what isn't.
Speaker 6: So my biggest concern is that your view has the First Amendment hamstringing the government in significant ways.
Speaker 5: I think that pretty much says that, Zach, don't you think?
Speaker 10: Yeah, that sums it up. I mean, they don't want they don't want us to hear our voice, and Charlie's a perfect example of that. When we speak out, they try to fight.
Speaker 2: Appreciate the call, my friend. I don't know what you're doing out there. Most people have packed up their U haul and left. Van is in Missouri this Friday on the Sean Hannity Show, Van, how are you glad you called?
Speaker 4: Hey?
Speaker 6: Thank you so much, Sean for taking my call, and thank you, thank you just for the way that you are honoring Charlie Kirk and also just exalting the name of Jesus. You know, when I look at what's happening, and when we all look at it, there's so much darkness coming from this democratic and liberal side, and frankly, Jimmy Kimmel got exactly what he deserved. When you look back at the time when right after President Trump had gotten elected, that's when you see tears over an election from Jimmy Kimmel, I mean literally see tears streaming down his face. And then when you see a tragedy like what happened with Charlie Kirk, which is just an absolute nightmare and the country's heartbroken over it, that's when he's mocking and laughing. And when I look at this stuff, and when we all look at it, you have to realize that that scripture where it says we're supposed to rejoice with those who rejoice, and mourn with those who mourn, and the Democratic Party has somehow got that reversed, and Jimmy Kimmel is the perfect picture of that.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm listening to people and I understand that they think that this is about, you know, all about Kimmel. If Jimmy Kimmel, you know was you want to know my honest opinion, I actually think ABC is probably internally this is a total guess on my part, total conjecture on my part. Let me let me let me throw out a theory that I have. Uh, they're probably sick and tired of Kimmel when you lose seventy two percent of your audience and while simultaneously a guy like Greg Gottfeld is rising in the ranks and now more than doubles Jimmy Kimmel's ratings. Something is radically wrong. And he's on a broadcast channel and Fox is on a cable channel. And there's a reason for that. And if you look at the country and you look at the color of the country, it is red except for big metropolitan areas, you know, most of the stations apparently these station groups that didn't want to carry Kimmel after these ridiculous remarks, my guess, is probably getting hammered with viewer complaints. And on top of that, then the stations are looking at the ratings and they're looking at the low revenues and the same we can do better than this, We don't want this program. Now that's the free market working. It was no conservative okay, well, Donald Trump said, you know, Kimmel's next meaning he has no talent, no ratings, and it's inevitable. That's what Trump was saying. But they want to distort that. That's fine, and the reality is no prominent conservatives out there, you know, lobbying, But for example, there have been people that have you know, had organized well funded efforts to get me fired in the course of my career. I dealt with that for many, many years. Or to boycott this show. We've had numerous attempts. Here are Sean Hannity's advertisers and a lot of money, liberal money behind those efforts to silence me, shut me down and quiet me. So you know, I'm crime he a river. They're all full of crap. They're just full of it. I don't wish that on it. And here's the other thing. We live in a day and age. If people want Jimmy Kimmel, they'll be able to find him. He can platform himself, partner with Stephen Colbert, and they can have you know, the that we've been fired from broadcast media of a podcast. And you know, I'm sure a few people will listen to them, not many, but a few.
Speaker 6: Well, Sean, you know, am I able to say one more thing to you? Yes, sir, My thoughts about you know what, Charlie, when you're looking at somebody who just made a name for Jesus, you know, you see so much arrogance on the left hand side, and arrogance doesn't understand humility. And I think that Charlie Kirk was the picture of that humility, and when we look at what's happened with the Democrats almost being like the Party of Death, where it's you know, pro abortion and pro lifestyles that can't offer offspring, children, grandchildren. The Bible over and over again, God blessed people by giving them to send its and you see that over and over again, we're seeing the Democratic Party speaks death, and Charlie Kirk stood for life. He stood for Jesus, and Jesus said I have come to you may have life, and that you'd have it to the full. And I just want to say thanks again. It's beautiful to see to hear these ministers coming on your program and talking about the goodness of God in the midst of something that's so heartbreaking, and talking about light when there's so much darkness.
Speaker 2: Okay, my friend, it's my pleasure, my honor. To be honest, these are special men that Charlie invited into his life, and I think it gives us a lot more insight into who Charlie really was. Anyway, eight hundred nine to four one showing us on number I see the crazy left and was making crazy comments. Keith Oberman. I guess he's, you know, living out his life on social media. Tyler Robinson was protecting someone he loved. Oh, we're going to justify assassination. Now listen, now.
Speaker 4: That we can say with some certainty that if Tyler Robinson indeed shot Charlie Kirk, he shot him for personal reasons, because he saw Kirk as a direct threat to somebody he loved.
Speaker 2: And of course, the leading threat to the lives of people in this country is Donald Trump. He said, then you go to AOC prolly Kirk's words. Well, I'll let her say it in our own lovely, thoughtful, kind way, you know. A week after this thirty one year old husband and father too was assassinated.
Speaker 13: Today's resolution only underscores the Majority's recklessness by choosing to author this condemnation and honoring on a purely partisan basis, instead of uniting Congress in this tragedy with one of the many bipartisan options to condemn political violence and Kirk's murder, as we did with the late Melissa Hortman. Instead, the Majority proceeded with a resolution that brings great pain to the millions of Americans who endured segregation, Jim Crow, and the legacy of bigotry. Today, we should be clear about who Charlie Kirk was. His rhetoric and beliefs were ignorant, uneducated, and sought to disenfranchise millions of Americans far from the working quote working tirelessly to promote unity unquote asserted by the majority in this resolution.
Speaker 2: Pretty amazing coming from the genius. It is AOC report today. She wants to be president. All right, that's going to wrap things up for today. I know this is going to be a pretty hard weekend for many of you. The funeral and of course the rally for Charlie Kirk will be taking place place in Glendale, Arizona, on Sunday.
Speaker 5: I plan to be there.
Speaker 2: Unfortunately, I'm not going to be able to due to circumstances that have come up, but I will be there in spirit watching with all of you. I know it's going to be a very touching, moving experience. I know Fox will be covering it if you want to watch it if you can't make it out, there also will be carried on iHeartRadio. If you want to go to the iHeartRadio app, you're in your car, you want to listen, You'll have an opportunity there as well. We'll talk more about that on Monday. Have a great weekend. God bless you and your families. Thank you so much for being with us and making the show possible.