Speaker 1: All right, this right here is is high school reunion, and you know I want to go to the reunion. I thought it might be better, you know, if I if I would go with my high school sweetheart.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. You know, we ain't together no more. She married. Now you understand what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So wouldn't isn't it respectful to just call her husband and ask her can she go to the class reunion with me?
Speaker 2: I'll see, no hollowering you have a good idea of her?
Speaker 1: Sure? Sure, that's I mean, it ain't nothing between us no more.
Speaker 2: You know, you know to be told I was first. You know you want to come and call it with it ill?
Speaker 1: But here, yeah, let's you know, sometime we got to talk about it calling Let's go high school, really, baby, Let's see, let's.
Speaker 2: See if he will allow her to go with me. Let's go cat all.
Speaker 3: Hello, Hello, I'm trying to reach Sylvia.
Speaker 4: Please, she's not available, but this is her husband and driving to help people. How you doing?
Speaker 3: My name is kid, I'm I graduated with Sylvia. We're having a big twenty five year class reunion this year, okay for nineteen eighty five? What should be home.
Speaker 4: I don't know, man, she actually shopping right now?
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, cool, well listen as she heard about does she know about the reunion or or do you know anything about that?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 4: Not to my knowledge. It's the first time I ever heard about a reunion.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, there is a reunion. Man, she's actually I think signed up for it. I'm not sure that's why I asked you, but I think I saw her name was that she was signed up to.
Speaker 4: Come.
Speaker 3: Let me I should have when exactly did you graduate? I graduated in eighty two? Okay, in eighty two. Okay, you a lit a little bit before us. Then all right, well listen, let let me let me go ahead and say this signs Drake. Actually in high school, man, Sylvia was my you know, my high school sweetheart, and we you know, we dated from ninth grade to freshman year in college. And I want to see if you know, if it was cool with you, you know, if you didn't mind me escorting her to the twenty five year class reunion.
Speaker 4: Doing well, let me say that again.
Speaker 3: Like I say, man, my name is Ken.
Speaker 4: I got that part. I'm trying to make sure I heard right what you said.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I said that I Sylvia and I were high school sweethearts. Man, I was you know, from ninth grade all the way to freshman year in college. We dated each other.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, yeah, I got I got that. But what did you ask me?
Speaker 3: I asked you if it was all right for if you didn't mind if I escorted her to the twenty five year class reunion.
Speaker 4: Are you related to her? No?
Speaker 3: I mean, now, I'm not related to I just told you I was a high school sweetheart. No.
Speaker 4: Man, I'm saying, nobody gonna be asking my wife nowhere. I put the ring on her finger. You said you was a high school sweetheart.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean we was together from you know, ninth grade, all the way to month to freshman year in college. You know.
Speaker 4: So yeah that was in the past. But I'm trying to let you know that. But that was in the past. I'm the president, So I don't even think she's gonna be interested in trying to go nowhere with you anyway.
Speaker 3: Hey, man, what I'm trying to explain to you this something innocent, though. Man, this is just me taking her to you know, you know, I thought she might get a kick out of us going together. You know.
Speaker 4: I don't know what's wrong with you. I DIDNE told you. If it's not going to one here, put the phone on the other one, she ain't going nowhere? What you do? I need to break it down anymore?
Speaker 3: Hey man, you ain't gotta you ain't gotta talk to me and disrespect me like this. Man. Now, all I tried to do is you talk.
Speaker 4: About I'm disrespecting you. You're gonna call my gonna tell me I'm disrespecting you. You asking me, can you take my wife to the class reunion and expect me to be okay with that? What kind of food is going to call somebody as? Can you take the white child class reunion?
Speaker 3: Hey man? That was my high school sweetheart. All right, we had we had something.
Speaker 4: I was up first, Okay, I was off first. Off, if you were the first, then I'm the last and I'm the only one. So we're gonna leave it at that. How about that partner?
Speaker 3: It's whatever, man, You know what, Man, I try to call you and talk to you like a man. But you know what I should have did.
Speaker 4: I said an old man talked to me like that. Man, you were doing a little bad.
Speaker 3: I should have called Sylvia in the first I should have never called. Matter of fact, you know what I apologize for cause let me get off the phone and just called Sylvia. See set it on their head and do that.
Speaker 4: You go right on the head and call her.
Speaker 3: But that's what I'm gonna do because Sylvia can make a decision on what Sylvia.
Speaker 4: Want to do. I can tell you what thing Sylvia do, what Sylvia want to do. But Sylvia ain't interested in you. Man.
Speaker 3: This is not about being interested in me.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 3: This is innocent. This is just me and her going to the class reunion together. Man. It ain't like we're finna go do something together. Man, on a physical level, We're just going to have fun.
Speaker 4: One is my cool. I'm trying to tell you that I'd already told you no. Okay, if you can't get no, then I don't know what you can't get. But you ain't getting Sylvia. I'll tell you that much. She's not going to reunion.
Speaker 3: You know what, Man, I'm through talking to you. I'm just gonna call Sylvia because that's what I should have done in the first place.
Speaker 4: A call lift, I'll tell you. Butther you ain't finna call nobody. You bet not. Down my right number. Man, I'm telling you this right now, I'll be at that past word you and I be looking for your team, whatever your name is.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna find out who you are.
Speaker 4: I ain't playing the like this. I enfold you. You are disrespectful in the first place. I didn't poldo, don't call my wife. She ain't going to do but.
Speaker 3: Union, So you bet not call her phone.
Speaker 4: Been do you know what your lady she.
Speaker 3: Don't want to do?
Speaker 4: Walk up and knit up my situation now to tell you I will come to this class reunion and I will j up man, because you look like you're playing with me an actor, stupid or something. You ain't taking my wife to no class re union. You wanna say what.
Speaker 3: I'm saying your why y'are don't want to go to the reunion with me? How you know that you ain't going nowhere?
Speaker 4: But you I have told you, man, don't get me acting crazy up in here.
Speaker 3: I'd have told you now.
Speaker 4: I said first I was gonna come to the class for you, but I will come to that just to make sure I knocked the white shock. Don't be acting stupid like I can't fire. They got all kinds of things fired on some of it.
Speaker 3: But I'll find out this is innocent, man. Me and her going to the reunion is innocent, and she ought to be able to decide if she want to go with me or not.
Speaker 4: I ain't nothing that's a about your sound tripe. Anyway, call somebody phone talking about the class re union. I ain't even much heard about it.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you what. You know what I'm gonna get off phone calls hire, Okay, respect the thing.
Speaker 4: You understand what I'm saying to you and folks of this ye, man, But I don't understand what you can't under saying about that respect stuff.
Speaker 3: Ring and Man, I got one more than I need to say to you.
Speaker 4: Man, got to say to me? Man, you ain't got a saying to say to me except to here this clicking your heel right now.
Speaker 3: I got one more saying to say to you, and then I'm gonna get off the part. I'm gonna be too with it.
Speaker 4: Man, I'm gonna got to say to me, what what's the you gotta say to me? For him?
Speaker 3: I got this to say to you. This is nephew Tommy from the Steve Harby Morning Show. Your wife still be you got me to prank phone call you buck? Are you really?
Speaker 4: I'm serious, man, I'm saying, oh man, I'm over here written in everything. Man, just mad.
Speaker 3: Oh this is a joke girl. You right, I'm I'm I'm gonna.
Speaker 4: Be all right about an hour or two. That's that's okay, let's go all right, all right, y'all got me, y'all got me.
Speaker 3: Well, I guess this is a good time to tell you the class reunion is coming up.
Speaker 4: I guess the ain't no classroom you he.
Speaker 3: Was a class You need to get ready because you're going.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'll be making sure that the.
Speaker 1: Well don't look like I'm going reunion. It looked like he want was uh didn't want to response. Yeah, yeah, that was a hard note. That was a hard note, all right by some rouge Louisy. Yeah nah, Yes, get the bud and ready. The nephew was coming August at twenty ninth, riverts sent to theater tickets on sale right now, dressed to impress, and the color is white. We're gonna have a party, and we're gonna have a comedy show all wrapped up in the one.
Speaker 2: You don't want to miss it.
Speaker 1: It's been hitting home runs out the park all around the country. You know what else been hitting home runs live a frank phone call on stage. Did it Sunday night in Memphis? Did it in Chicago? Scared us all get out. But the home runs are hitting prank phone calls live on stage.
Speaker 2: I am doing it. I can't leave it be tiptoeing, but it's winning as winning.
Speaker 1: So catch me back in Rules, Baby, August twenty ninth, River Center Theater, Thickets on sale right now.
Speaker 2: Stupid it is on the way you're listening.
Speaker 3: She's the hard morning show