Speaker 1: Another episode bowl Chat for you guys on a Friday.
Speaker 2: I don't even have that thing.
Speaker 1: You don't need one because I just gave you the theme song. Welcome to another episode of bull Chat. I'm Andy, no to me, No, Well we're so excy.
Speaker 2: I wait a minute, I need a minute.
Speaker 1: Sorry, starting like Gooday and Scotty. Yes that is us, Scottie and Andy Nail And welcome to another episode of You're just like Bang Bang Bang. Another episode of bull bull Chat, bull Chat, bull Chat. It's bull Chat. Yeah, it's Friday. Sorry, this one's getting late posted again, but you know what, it's Friday content for you guys, Friday content. Yeah, Friday content.
Speaker 2: I'm curious just to where people listen to this.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I listened to ask our Facebook, Instagram, crunches chat.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I listened in my car and every once in a while. And I ain't gonna lie. What I'll do is, if I like I'm home on a weekend, I'll put it on the YouTube on the TV, okay, and I'll just let it play, and so it gives us a bunch of spins, but I'll walk out.
Speaker 1: You'll give us a bunch of spins. Yeah, Oh my god, you're so old school radio?
Speaker 2: Why what do you call it?
Speaker 1: Hey, you guys, what give us a couple spins? Make sure you go to YouTube, but watch the video, make sure you play it. What if I get your podcast?
Speaker 2: By the way, we made like twenty dollars on YouTube last month and you didn't give me any of it.
Speaker 1: You're just asking for the ten dollars that you gave me in the last episode that airs on Monday.
Speaker 2: I'm not dumb, No, I'm not. I actually I would like my payment please, Okay, not kidding. Okay, I got an email saying that we got payment and you never sent.
Speaker 1: It to me. The car at home?
Speaker 2: Are you putting a poll up?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Where should I do?
Speaker 2: Why do you just let people answer? As you can't in the shower, in the pool, in the laundry room and while you're working out, Like there's so many places that you can listen, you don't really work out to non music podcasts?
Speaker 1: Right, the car at home, in the shower and working out or other those are some fun options.
Speaker 2: Yeah, very fun or supermarket?
Speaker 1: Okay? Right? Great? Well on The poll is posted now on the Instagram crunchers chat again. Go to Instagram join us on the Cruncher's Chat, where two hundred and fifty plus like minded cereal listening folks are also talking about cereal.
Speaker 2: That's embarrassing.
Speaker 1: Are you kidding me? It's not. They're fans of our podcast, that's it. Do you know how many certain influencers have that claim? They have over five hundred thousand followers, get I don't let me tell you some of them have only one hundred people that joined theirs. So I'm not saying I want to call them out for it.
Speaker 2: But what do we have? We have how many how many subscribers do we have?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: We have one point two that's on YouTube. Nine ye YouTube subscribers.
Speaker 1: We have over a thousand YouTube subscribers. Yes, and thanks to you guys. We really appreciate and thank you for listening. Also, New Dora is terrifying. She is looking. I hate three d Dora. She's scary. I don't like it. Why don't people do cartoon animation things anymore?
Speaker 2: It should just be you know, Saturday Morning eighties cartoons. The people should just make that again.
Speaker 1: Also, why is it just called Dora? Now? Why did she drop the explorer from her name? Is she ashamed to be an explorer.
Speaker 2: She's literally seen everything. There's this nowhere else for her to go.
Speaker 1: Dora, Dora, Dora the Explorer.
Speaker 2: It's weird looking at us while we're doing this.
Speaker 1: No no, no no, and her friend no no, no, what I don't remember the song backpack back I remember that one. Yeah. Also, don't give us a spin as you would.
Speaker 2: Say, why we're good?
Speaker 1: What are you doing?
Speaker 2: Why wouldn't you just leave it playing? Is bothering you?
Speaker 1: Well, something tells me that you might have it feeding into the podcast.
Speaker 2: That's entirely possible, and I don't.
Speaker 1: Need that stress and anxiety.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess you're right. I'm what was thee?
Speaker 1: We already have some answerswifer no swiping, people said other okay, wow, okay.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing like this is this is boring and annoying to people that are listening.
Speaker 1: Well, again, if they joined the conscies chat, they'd be seeing these things.
Speaker 2: Cool, but it's not real time.
Speaker 1: We can go live now, Okay, one day we should do a live episode.
Speaker 2: Really, yeah, what are you doing this weekend?
Speaker 1: Tonight? I'm going to see a concert?
Speaker 2: What are you going to see? Lna del Rey?
Speaker 1: No, I wish Caigo. Oh, I don't really know. Firestone lit up the world?
Speaker 2: No Caigo? Is that we play Caigo?
Speaker 1: Yeah we do. Where is Kigo playing Barkways? Really?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Really? As the actual act? Yes, not as an opener.
Speaker 1: No. He is a pretty big DJ and sells out arena.
Speaker 2: Is it sold out?
Speaker 1: It is?
Speaker 2: I don't believe it. Okay, I don't believe it.
Speaker 1: Okay, this is this is not even the song is not even here. Buyerstone is the big one.
Speaker 2: No, it isn't, Yes it is. That's not the one we played. It's not even here.
Speaker 1: Kaig?
Speaker 2: Oh it was? This is it? It ain't me?
Speaker 1: That's no whiskey need.
Speaker 2: That was the kid's version. I wonder what the difference was anyway, so I'm still trying to.
Speaker 1: Also, I went to go see k Cy musk Graves on Monday, right right right, So it's weird. That felt like a lifetime ago. But Casey Muskraves was incredible, and apparently apparently she's going to come to the show in November when she's back for the two New York shows that she's doing. I would say that you need to go to that concert you like country, this will.
Speaker 2: Be She's a different kind of country.
Speaker 1: How is she different? She's not talking about trucks and rednecks. She's not making you feel like you're a a man. By the way, I can't listen to that. I don't have feelings that, dude.
Speaker 2: Most country songs are all about feelings, but.
Speaker 1: The feelings are I'm angry, so let me hit the bottom of this whiskey. No, it's love, Okay, it is well Ksey musk Graves. I think you'd like I do. I think you'd like like.
Speaker 2: I feel like I'm gonna be quite honest with you. I heard the two songs that Gandhi made Elvis play. I'm not a fan.
Speaker 1: I'm not a fan.
Speaker 2: No, no pickup trucks. I mean, maybe there's some other stuff that I like.
Speaker 1: But Golden Hour is a jam. The Mother Song is amazing, Rainbow is fantastic.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm willing to give her a shot.
Speaker 1: It's I think you'd like her. She has early stuff where she's super super country, and then she kind of became like an alt country person. Isn't she young and she's thirty four? Oh? Okay young.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm still trying to go to the big post Malone country show. Later this month at Jones Beach. It's one of the last shows of the year. I think there's one or two more in October. Fine outdoor venues are great, Yeah, I love them. The thing about Jones Beach is though it's literally on the water, so even in the summertime, it's kind of cool there. So late September early October is like winter jacket there. You know, the seagulls are gone. They're like, bro, it's too cold and they're out.
Speaker 1: I know this is going to be a dumb question. Where does seagulls go to?
Speaker 2: See? What?
Speaker 1: Where do they go? Why are you asking me what I asked you? Where? I don't know?
Speaker 2: Google it. I don't know where they go.
Speaker 1: Do they migrate?
Speaker 2: They must. There's gotta be other seas places that are warmer. You do, no, No, they they're right here. They stay here. If you go to like Jones Beach in December and it's cold, there's still there's there's still seagulls there. They'll still take your sandwich in December. They don't care.
Speaker 1: Okay, So the seagulls stay, they don't.
Speaker 2: I don't think as many seagulls stay. They're probably keeping warm somewhere, but you still see them, just like the pigeons.
Speaker 1: They don't go anywhere pigeons. Do you know I saw the most terrifying pelican pelican? Yeah, where people like to send me Pelican things because they know I'm terrified of them. You're terrified of pelan.
Speaker 2: I'm terrified of pelican, like that one from Woody Woodpecker when they put the ant, when they put the anvil in his gullet, it was like no, and he couldn't move the pelican. You remember that one?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, my favorite episode. How could I forget the pelican episode? We don't need to watch it?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you can talk about yours. I'm gonna find I'm terrified them.
Speaker 1: Do you know they like to keep themselves warm basically like swallow their neck.
Speaker 2: It's crazy, It is scary. It's fascinating watching them eat a fish.
Speaker 1: And do you know what happens to that fish? It melts inside their stomach. They have stomach acids that so they swallow it alive and it burns it to death.
Speaker 2: That's amazing, just like a lobster.
Speaker 1: It's disgusting and terrifying.
Speaker 2: Where did you learn about your fear of pelicans.
Speaker 1: I just don't like how big their mouths are.
Speaker 2: So any animal with a large mouth her Now, I'm.
Speaker 1: Just afraid of them specifically because when they open it up, it's like the jaws of like hell opening up. They just scare me and everything you find. Like, I'm not a bird person. I've realized this. I don't want a pet bird. I don't like pet birds. I'm confused by pet birds. I'm sorry for any of our listeners with pet birds. But oh, Andy.
Speaker 2: Pants, it was on the Andy Panda episode.
Speaker 1: Shut up? Is that why Danielle calls me and Andy pants?
Speaker 2: That's why I call you Andy Panda.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I didn't know this was a thing.
Speaker 2: Yes, Look that's a pelican. See there's Andy Panda cleaning up. He's cleaning. He's swabbing the deck. Someone he's swabbing the deck and.
Speaker 1: They're copyright infringement. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's mad at the he's mad at the pelican.
Speaker 1: Cool.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you, he's going to put an anvil in his mouth. He wants him out of there.
Speaker 1: Wow. See.
Speaker 2: And then he got sad. Andy Panda was mad because he was actually sitting on his egg egg. He's sitting on the egg and he got rid of the pat and now everything now Andy Panda has to sit on the egg because he feels horrible.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for people watching this, they're going to be very confused.
Speaker 2: Look, there's the baby panda.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, why don't you fast forward to the part that you were talking about?
Speaker 2: I don't know, because they probably already did it.
Speaker 1: Great anyway, what headlines are out there right now? Burger Can giving up free cheeseburgers a National Cheeseburger Day.
Speaker 2: When is that?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: A lot of that stuff is just click bait. Yeah, yeah, Oh, we tried seven brands of cottage cheese and there was a clear winner.
Speaker 1: Please don't try any of them. I love them, you know.
Speaker 2: Do you know that there's kind of a cottage cheese shortage right now? I don't know. But at the supermarket there's a sign on that says we apologize for the inconvenience. And there's a lot of varieties that they don't have, Like my favorite is Friendship. Oh yeah, you like pineapple?
Speaker 1: You do?
Speaker 2: I love the one with the pineapple, And right now it's just very they have very limited cottage cheeses. I don't like Daisy, I apologize. Daisy sour cream is wonderful, Daisy cottage cheese watery not so much? You know?
Speaker 1: No, thank you? Can you go to YouTube for me? Go to the YouTube.
Speaker 2: Please go to the YouTube.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh there it is. You could click the YouTube. Yeah, YouTube, great, you could do that. Just this great? No, not YouTube team? Why are you doing this?
Speaker 2: I don't know what's going on. I can't see.
Speaker 1: How can you not see? It's in front of you. Yeah, okay, click that? Okay, okay, great, and now we're gonna go to the search bar.
Speaker 2: Yes, search bart. Did you want the audio on? Yes, okay, here's the audio. All right, take that out of there.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, if you could click one.
Speaker 2: This one right here?
Speaker 1: No, this one ready, thanks so much for joining guys. Well, the gang's all here, so you shouldn't played this part. I'm not. I took it out. We'll get back with more bull chat. Wow.
Speaker 2: That's kind of cool. But what happened?
Speaker 1: What it's a commercial break?
Speaker 2: Oh? Okay, sorry we're bash. No, no, we're back.
Speaker 1: And we're back.
Speaker 2: I didn't know what was going on there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so just save this. I'm going to bookmarket for you.
Speaker 2: Book market, and then I'm gonna put it in the system.
Speaker 1: Book market and put it into the system if you could. Yeah, I'm gonna look forward to that. Should we talk about our mic technique?
Speaker 2: Yes, because I was scolded not that terribly long ago.
Speaker 1: What are you doing? I'm trying to find it, but on this thing? Oh there, she is great. Come on, bro, there you go. I saved it. It's in your favorites bar wherever. That is great.
Speaker 2: I don't have a favorites bar. Okay, so let me pull up the email here. This is the email where I was scolded for my mic technique and I was given I was given a lesson by our friend Hal, who I hope is listening to this because apparently he stumbled upon a bull chat episode that he stumbled across your YouTube. And I'm addressing my mic wrong. It looks like I'm talking to the top and it should be on the side. And see he sent that nice little diagram there. I don't think that that looks like me. But you don't have long hair, No.
Speaker 1: So I should be talking into it.
Speaker 2: No no, no, no, no no, no, he's talking about the one in my house.
Speaker 1: Well, you told me talking to the top of it.
Speaker 2: Oh, remember I was like, I don't know where I talk to where I talk you know, So, so how must have watched that one particular one, and so now I have to do that. So next time i'm home, I'm gonna try that. Okay, although you told me it sounded better when I talked to the top.
Speaker 1: So well, I mean, I was just listening on the other end.
Speaker 2: And of course you are no audio expert.
Speaker 1: You definitely aren't, you know, not like me radio expert extraordinary, just saying, uh, now, what is this thing here?
Speaker 2: Because I don't want it anymore? Can you take it away?
Speaker 1: Why?
Speaker 2: Because I think it's bringing me bad luck?
Speaker 1: How is it bringing you bad luck? You never filled in your wish?
Speaker 2: I don't understand what it is.
Speaker 1: It's a druma. This is from Japan. Yeah, you fill in one eye with your intention, and then when it becomes true, you fill in the other eye.
Speaker 2: Oh well they both happened already. So can I throw it out now?
Speaker 1: No? Because you never filled in the eye.
Speaker 2: What do you mean filled it in?
Speaker 1: You fill in one eye and you set your intention with what a maker?
Speaker 2: Yes, I don't think you should deface it like that.
Speaker 1: That's the point of it.
Speaker 2: No, it is is there instructions that say use a marker?
Speaker 1: There is?
Speaker 2: Yeah, what color?
Speaker 1: What are you going to tell people? You're gonna tell people who fill these in in Japan that they don't know because Scott Bowden from New Jersey no, oh, sorry, Long Island knows. He knows more than the Japanese people.
Speaker 2: And what the color in the eye, talking dude, A machine made that it's mass produced. There's nothing special about it.
Speaker 1: But it's part of the Japanese culture. Okay. So if they're saying a fill in an I, they don't care what the you're filling it in with. I don't know what you're trying to do. You want to fill it in? Are you actually setting an intention?
Speaker 2: I did it already.
Speaker 1: You can't fill in both. But I did set a new one.
Speaker 2: I set the intention and it happened.
Speaker 1: So you can't do that.
Speaker 2: Fine, a new intention? I got it?
Speaker 1: You do, yes, and you can't fill it in two seconds later.
Speaker 2: I won't, I promise. I swear Chinese everything, Japanese everything, can I can? I have it? You're ready? I don't? But did orange?
Speaker 1: I think about it?
Speaker 2: I thought, I thought, well, do you want to fill it in with orange?
Speaker 1: Great.
Speaker 2: Yes, now it's evil.
Speaker 1: It's not evil, but it's orange. There's nothing evil about it.
Speaker 2: It's terrible, it's it's not water soluble, it's not.
Speaker 1: Okay, fine, but you filled in one eye. My mom made a mistake with the one I got her because she wished, oh my god, this is terrible, but she wished COVID would end. And I was like, Mom, that's a disease. You really can't wish for a disease to end. So she filled it in any way, once there was a vaccine.
Speaker 2: But so this is kind of like a wish, I guess. Yeah, And so when it happens, I've colored the other one. Yes, And until then it needs a patch.
Speaker 1: Or it's just looking at you to remind you.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'll turn it around.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: It's creepy, you know.
Speaker 1: I think it's like fun.
Speaker 2: It's when I was sabby over there, I'm not dealing.
Speaker 1: With, Okay. Is that a song when I was hobby? Yeah?
Speaker 2: No, oh okay, Oh but uh oh that was dead eye Dick. That wasn't one. That's a that's a great song. I wonder if we have it, do you know?
Speaker 1: I might be going to see another concert on Monday too.
Speaker 2: I'll give you another ten dollars if you tell me the name of the song with what dead Eye Dick? Yeah, don't look, you can't look.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Wow, we don't have it?
Speaker 1: Who sang it?
Speaker 2: Dead Eye Dick is the name of the sick? Is the name of the group.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's crazy.
Speaker 2: I got a new age girl.
Speaker 1: Tell me what she likes. Yeah, it's likes. Yeah, I'm trying to maybe go to Lincoln Park on Monday with the girl. Yes. Have you heard their new song? I don't.
Speaker 2: I think I heard a little bit of it.
Speaker 1: So work. It's so good, like so freaking good.
Speaker 2: It doesn't don't they reduce some of the old ones with her? Also?
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I'm really excited and I really want to go see them because I think that would be a really fun concert to go to. We don't realize how many Lincoln Park songs. You probably actually know.
Speaker 2: Where are they playing?
Speaker 1: Why it's coming out of the Oh I know this song? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll look about Iowa you rapid probably I never saw this video. It's in Iowa and.
Speaker 1: That's you're playing the song fil.
Speaker 2: Oh, so we're in trouble now right.
Speaker 1: Definitely well, there goes the monetization for this. Were to cut it out because what's his name? The lead singer of Dead Eye Dick is probably like waiting for someone.
Speaker 2: To do this.
Speaker 1: You got to get my five.
Speaker 2: She's a vegetarian.
Speaker 1: Stop playing the song.
Speaker 2: I'm not, I'm not.
Speaker 1: It's not you are No, I'm not. No, I'm not.
Speaker 2: Look it's not in the things. Okay, that's you yelling at me. Look they got pumpkinheads. That's I a cornfield. And this song was popular when I was there. I never knew. I'm so excited. Great, she's a vegetarian. All right, all right, let's go Andrew.
Speaker 1: She's a vegetarian. Let's just go. Yeah, yeah, all right, this.
Speaker 2: Has been this is just like now, it's just like nothing.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean you took us down the path of going to Dead Eye Dick's New Age girl song.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: We were talking about other things and you were like, oh, I know something I have to go. Do you find the song?
Speaker 2: I look like a schlub. I need to sit up straight, like my teachers used to say to me, sit up straight, tap me with a ruler.
Speaker 1: Oh really, yeah, you want to talk about it.
Speaker 2: It was just a tap, oh, sit up straight, young man.
Speaker 1: Now they would call that abuse get kicked out of school, they would, Well, the teacher would, yeah, nuns would have no way to survive in today's school kind of.
Speaker 2: Well, if it's a private school, I need to still beat kids up.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I would use the term beat kids up. I think it's more discipline, yeah, scold or whatever they want to call it nowadays. But yeah maybe. I mean technically, if you're sending a kid to a private school, it's on their rules, right, Like, if you're paying to have your kid beat up and you know that they're allowed to, then I guess you're paying for it. I guess. I don't know. I mean I feel like, wait, with the girls' schools, do they do you get text messages from the teachers?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: No, because my goddaughter Tihanas started school. She's in kindergarten now I know, right, Yeah, anyway, she they're on this platform where the teacher texts them updates, oh as the class is going on and all that stuff. Yeah. Yeah, well, well I get emails. That's crazy.
Speaker 2: Get I get emails constantly. It's a parent square or something like that. You have you log in. It's a whole thing. It's an app.
Speaker 1: It's crazy how we used to just go to school and nobody would care what you were doing or what's going on until like progress reports came out, and now you can literally track everything. I would be so screwed in today's school, like I could not survive because, let me tell you, when progress reports season came, I was the first one of the mailbox trying to hide those progress reports.
Speaker 2: Mine always said, way too talkative.
Speaker 1: Oh, mine just said, why is your kid so stupid? I believe it. I was terrible at Spanish. It was terrible geometry, chemistry. Somehow you're here, yeah, exactly, I'm here right.
Speaker 2: But this is a good job, Andrew.
Speaker 1: It's true. It's true. We make it somehow.
Speaker 2: Thank you for listening to bull chat.
Speaker 1: Okay, well it's over.
Speaker 2: Well it is. I told you, dude, my dog is going to be dead dogs. He hasn't gone out to the bathroom since four o'clock this morning. You don't care about animals. I'm calling Peter.
Speaker 1: It's interesting that wait, where did Sawyer go the last time that we had lunch last week?
Speaker 2: There was somebody taking care of him? Oh okay, that person they're not there. Oh okay, got it.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: Anyway, thank you for listening to bull Chat. We'll see you money with an all new Serial Killers where we will try some good stuff.
Speaker 1: There was a really good app cereal that we had. It's the first one and you could see it if you joined the Instagram Cruncheres show.
Speaker 2: That's right, it sneak preview.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: All right, have a great weekend. We'll see you soon serial Killers and say clink Andrew clink.
Speaker 1: Ah. That's like really aggressive.
Speaker 2: One day, the muggy is gonna break.
Speaker 1: I know it is.