Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: Hi, I'm Slung and this is Sloan Nodes next, where I sit down with the future NBA stars of tomorrow. Today's guest is a four star recruit with offers from Ohio State, USC, Syracuse and more. His journey of learning the game from his dad Carmelo, to becoming the number one ring player in the state of New York, and even bringing on his very own special guest, his mom, La La Anthony is a story you won't want to miss. Next up is Kayenne Anthony. All right, Kayenne, so you're seventeen years old. I'm about to be seventeen. So this is the first guest I've ever had where I'm basically the same age. So I usually go and I ask people, you know, what they were like at my age, But you're my age, so it's gonna be a little different. So I want to know for you, at what age did it hit you that you were the real deal you could probably go pro as a basketball player.
Speaker 1: I will say.
Speaker 3: Like the summer of sixteen, going into my junior year of high school, I would say, like I started to realize, like, you know, I could really do this for real?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Was there a specific moment that led you to that, or it was just sort of how it was playing out.
Speaker 3: Now, I would say, like the whole summer, Like just seeing how I was playing the whole summer and just recapping off of it and the attention I was getting, I knew, like, you know, yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, totally. Okay, who has been your biggest role model on the court? And then who's been your biggest role model off the court.
Speaker 3: On the court, I would say my dad, just because you know, he played for twenty plus years and he knows the game and I listened to him and stuff like that. Off the court, I would definitely say my mom because she all the non basketball related stuff she helps me with, So that would be our role model off to the court.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what's the best piece of advice you've received from your parents?
Speaker 3: Just be myself. Don't try to like go into different crowds and anything. Just be myself. People are going to gravitate to me already just because who I am, so just you know, don't try to be different.
Speaker 2: Okay, So you were ranked the number one basketball player in New York by ESPN. What does that mean to you?
Speaker 1: It's a lot, It's a blessing.
Speaker 3: Because it's just all the hard work that I put in, you know, and seeing everybody around me that supported me. Just because you know, now I'm number one ranked, people have been supporting me. So now that it's just establishing means a lot because I work for hardware and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: Okay, So talking about offers in college and schools, I mean, I know for me it's a little different, right because I'm not a basketball player. But I think like going at least being for me a junior and then going to college is really stressful. There's a lot going on. So I'm sure it's like that for you too. But everyone's been taking official visits lately. Do you have any schedule that you can tell us about or you know, any college insight?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I have two visits schedule next month in September and then one in October.
Speaker 1: So I got USC.
Speaker 3: And Rutgers next month, and I'm trying to go to Ohio State as of my last visit.
Speaker 2: So yeah, and take me through what it looks like when you go on these official visits, Like what do you do? The tours everything?
Speaker 3: So you get there, you get there first day, you might eat with the coaches, be with your family and stuff, chill, they take her around the campus. You might watch a football game or a basketball game, and during the daytime and then you have like you watch their practice, so you watch like the basketball team practice and then you take pictures in the little uniform or whatever. So that I feel like that's the big sting on the visit where you take the pictures.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that definitely seems like the best part. But do they treat you like royalty? Like I feel like I've seen all the snapchat stories of people getting like all the stuff on their bed, all the merch, all the snacks. That seems really fun.
Speaker 1: Nah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they definitely try to convince you like this is the place you need to be, so they want to do anything they can to, you know, try to get you to come to here a school.
Speaker 1: So definitely treat you very good.
Speaker 2: So I want to go back to your parents for a second, because everyone probably talks about your dad when it comes to basketball. But I want to know if you had to compare your mom's basketball game to an NBA player, who would it be and why?
Speaker 3: Oh my mom, I would say, She's like, I don't know, I don't even know who do you think you like, Mom, I've to hear what you have to say.
Speaker 2: We want to hear from you.
Speaker 3: It might be like a Jordan Poola because she goes through a little bit.
Speaker 1: You don't speak dabul so I'll say Jordan pool interesting. Okay.
Speaker 2: I wonder what Jordan has to say about that. He's gonna like that calm or not, we'll see. Okay. So, sitting court side at the Olympics final, obviously there was the you know, little conversation between your dad Carmelo and balk Bogdanovic. What is your side of the story, your dads not yours?
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: I feel like it wasn't no disrespect when he, you know, did his little celebration. I feel like he did it more to respect him because they're they're core and their friends and they battled on the court already, so people on the internet jagged. I feel like they it was more like I'm doing this to show you, like I really look up too.
Speaker 1: So that's what I feel.
Speaker 2: What were the Olympics like for you? Do you think that was like foreshadowing, like you're going to see that in your future?
Speaker 3: Not experience was definitely crazy, Like just to think that I could be there in three or four or five years or whatever. It was crazy, like I didn't I didn't know going into I didn't know it was going to be like that.
Speaker 1: So definitely, Yeah.
Speaker 2: The last four minutes of the final, that whole Steph situation, I know, I was going crazy, like I can't imagine what it would have been like to be in the stadium. That's definitely, like, I really after seeing that, my bucket list is definitely going to Olympic finals. So it's really cool that you got.
Speaker 1: To do that. Yeah.
Speaker 2: All right, So if someone made a movie about your life, who would you want to play yourself? And then who would you want to play your mom and dad?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: I feel like in the Lebron movie, Jeff Howard played my dad, so I would say Jet Howard just because he played my dad. And then for me, Oh, I don't know, it gotta be somebody like around my age. Maybe the actor from Swagger. I feel like he could play me.
Speaker 2: I haven't, but I'm gonna look it up after I.
Speaker 3: Got his name, but I feel like he could play me, and then mom maybe somebody like Oh, I don't know, nobody could really play her.
Speaker 2: I don't know she can play herself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I don't know who play her over? Definitely.
Speaker 2: Okay, do you want to see that movie yet? Made?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: Yeah, if I was to go to the NBA, I feel like a movie that would be good, like if a movie was made off of me or off of my dad and I'm in it.
Speaker 2: So yeah, yeah, for sure, I definitely watch that. Okay, So you're known for your love of Paul George, so I feel like it's a little bit of a generational thing. Like the older generation, I've seen them sort of not completely understand why you love PG so much. I want to know, like, why is PG your goat slash your favorite player?
Speaker 3: He my favorite player just because I feel like he's plays way smoother than everybody else. Like everybody else trying super hard to score or to defend, he just it comes so easy and he just does it like effortlessly. Even though he's playing super hard, it just looks like he not trying. So that's why he my favorite player. And then I feel like he plays a lot of defense. He'll guard the best player and then he'll just kill you on offense. So that's why he's my favorite player.
Speaker 2: Are excited to see him in Philly this year.
Speaker 3: No, yeah, I'm inside. I think they're gonna win. I think they're gonna go forward. Really yeah, all right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that'd be cool to see PG get a ring for sure. Okay, So I want to know on the court, like, how do you think you're most similar to your dad? And how do you think you're the most different?
Speaker 1: Most similar?
Speaker 3: I would say, like the way we score is kind of similar, like shooting against the basket, Like I looked at his highights and I look at my highlights, and it'll be like, you know, some similarity there. Differently, I would say, like, I would say, I feel like, I don't know, I feel like I shoot a little bit better than him at this sage because he was a lot taller. He was a little bit taller, and he got to the basket a little bit more. So I feel like I could shoot a little bit better than him at this age.
Speaker 2: Would he agree with that?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I think he would. I think he would.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, So what has been your most memorable basketball moment so far in your life?
Speaker 3: Most memorable? I would say my sophomore year one. He wants to go play against Lebron. Lebron's sons in La So and that game was sold out and it was crazy.
Speaker 1: So I feel like, you know, so.
Speaker 2: Far, who have been the top five best players you've played against in high school or AAU.
Speaker 1: Well, that's a good question. Oh thank you.
Speaker 2: I have a lot of those.
Speaker 1: Cooper Fly not order, not in order, not in order?
Speaker 3: Yeah, or Flag Brownie James oh VJ VJ Spum he was my teammate last year, Boogie flaying, And I would say Deor Johnson number fall.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's a good top five. I like it. What are the biggest differences you've seen between when you play AU and when you play high school?
Speaker 3: I feel like high school is a little bit more like situated. Like high school, you're gonna run a lot of players. It may not be like one best player on the team. I feel like AAU people are coming to the games to see maybe one or two people, So like the Showcase players, and like the Showcase games, people don't really care about like what team you're on, if you're winning or losing. They just want to see whoever they're coming to watch have a good game.
Speaker 1: So that's what I feel like totally.
Speaker 2: Do you ever feel, you know, sort of overwhelmed? By the fact knowing that, like when people come to those games, they're there to see you, or do you think you can take it?
Speaker 1: Now, I got used to it.
Speaker 3: Like in the beginning, when I used to see like large crowds and stuff, I would get like a little nervous, But now it's just I'm used to it. So I'm already knowing everybody. Everybody's coming to see me. Everybody wants to see me have a good game, So I'm used to it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what's the craziest interaction you've ever had with one of your fans?
Speaker 3: I would say, like just being in a crowd full of people and people just trying to grab you, touch you anyway they can. I would just say, like walking through the crowd maybe after a game and not knowing where to go, they just follow you running, trying to run you over. So I feel like the large crowd interactions, that's like the craziest.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I mean, as you get older, you're just gonna have to do more that's gonna be crazy.
Speaker 1: I just got to get used to it totally.
Speaker 2: So I know, we just previously talked about the five best au and high school players you've seen play, But I want to know if there's someone in the au high school world that you think is underrated, isn't getting to love the offers that they deserve and you want to shout out. It can be a teammate of yours or just someone you played against, one person, or as many as you want.
Speaker 1: I would say Bryce James.
Speaker 3: I feel like he could get a little bit more recognition, you know, when it comes to like offers and stuff like that, just because him being who he is. People think, you know, everything's given to him, but he actually works hard, and I feel like he deserved a little bit more when it comes to that type of stuff.
Speaker 1: So I would say Bryce, Yeah, totally.
Speaker 2: I've seen him play and I agree with that for sure. Who is the coolest person that's ever come to watch one of your high school games or like someone where you were like a little starstruck when you saw them sitting.
Speaker 3: Courtside besides my dad, I would say Lebron, probably just because it's Lebron him coming to the game.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you don't know when he's gonna show up.
Speaker 3: He show up last minute to the game, So I just seen him walk through the door right before, right before the game started, and that's crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it doesn't change your performance at all. Like he walks in and you're still called.
Speaker 3: I just was like wow, Like I he came to watch me play. I felt like I'm crazy, but I still had to be locked in and it's the same thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for sure, that's a good mentality. So obviously we're both in high school. How are you able to balance being a student and an athlete because I know, like the grades that we're in right now, you get a lot of homework, but then you also have so much basketball.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's not easy at all. It's definitely hard, you know, managing like school and basketball. But I just try to get all my school work done, Like you know, after practice, coming home late, I still be trying to get all my school work done or do it before school. So any little time, you know, I can find I try to get some work done. And I feel like as long as he's still on top your work, then you're good.
Speaker 1: You just gotta study for your tyson. You know you're gonna be good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what time do you wake up? Usually in the mornings, I.
Speaker 1: Would go out like six fifty six forty five.
Speaker 2: And what what time does school start?
Speaker 1: Eight? Eight, thirty Okay, Oh wait, you.
Speaker 2: Give yourself a lot of time. I literally, like, my school starts at eight thirty seven. I'm seven forty. I'm still in bed, like I'm so bad at getting up early in the morning.
Speaker 1: But I need to work on that for sure.
Speaker 2: Okay, So you talked about Bryce earlier. I think this is a fun question that you and your mom are gonna like. So if in some crazy world you were playing two on two and it was you and your mom Lala versus Savannah and Bryce, what would be the score and who would win?
Speaker 1: I think we will win?
Speaker 3: Okay, because mym play high high school basketball, so I don't know Savannah ever played basketball, and me and Bryce obviously played against each other all the time, so we're gonna be going at it, and I feel like my mom got the edge, so like wet okay.
Speaker 2: But first to eleven, what's the score looking like? Like, are you.
Speaker 1: Scoring or nh? Yeah? They definitely scoring eleven. I would say seven eleven, eight?
Speaker 2: Okay, are you scoring all the points? I feel like your mom like if she's you know, for Comps Jordan Poole, like she's definitely she's the scorer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she score a couple of kers maybe like three.
Speaker 2: Three, okay, and then on the Savannah Brice team, who's the leading scorer? For sure, Bryce, you're not getting Savannah any love.
Speaker 1: You keep like you didn't play basketball, So.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, okay, maybe maybe we'll find out. Yeah, okay, wait, how about this if I play you, okay, one on one, first to eleven, do you think I could score?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I think it could score. I don't think you will score a lotdow.
Speaker 2: Okay, you know you. I think I could. I think I could like sneakily win, Like, even though I haven't played basketball since I was like twelve, I just have like faith that, like you know, I don't know, I watch a lot.
Speaker 1: So now I feel like you might could score one or two mm hmm. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So okay, let's let's do that one time.
Speaker 1: Let's do it.
Speaker 2: We'll do like a okay, good, we'll see. I think I'm gonna win.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: So my next question is how do you think you've evolved most as a basketball player since when you started playing?
Speaker 3: I would say just when I first started playing, I was like strictly like a shooter.
Speaker 1: I was just catching shoot you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, But now it's just like everything like I get, I go to the basket, me rings I could shoot still, So I feel like just expanding my game like in that way, just trying and find other ways to like score and stuff.
Speaker 2: Totally. What's your favorite part of your game?
Speaker 3: Definitely scoring the way that I could score in a way like any times I go, how many points I could score, Like, that's that's my favorite part for sure.
Speaker 2: M hmm, okay. So you're definitely a role model for other young basketball players. I'm sure there's a lot of them that look up to you. What did your summer workouts look like? How often do you work out, and what does your day look like from a basketball standpoint?
Speaker 3: Summer workouts Definitely two times a day, I'm in the gym, whether it's lifting weights or on a basketball court, So I don't really wake up that early. I still wake up out like eleven ten eleven, go to the gym, might rest for a little bit, play the game, and then back to the gym and at night time. So that's like my little summer, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then during the school year.
Speaker 3: During the school years in school and then practice, might lift and do the same thing every day.
Speaker 1: When it comes to school, so totally, that's.
Speaker 2: That's a grind for sure. Okay, what is the most memorable game you've ever watched your dad playing? And why?
Speaker 3: All the playoffs so he played against Kobe? Like those were just every game was just like a battle. You didn't know who's gonna win either way. So I feel like those are just the icon games.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. Are you a big Knicks fan or you don't really have a team like that?
Speaker 1: This past year I grew to be like a big Knicks fan.
Speaker 2: But okay, so Bandwagon never never been because as they got good, you said you started to like them.
Speaker 3: But Dad, okay, you know before I was like fool with the Knicks. But now I'm like big Knicks fan.
Speaker 2: So jaylen Bruns and King of New York, that's like what But are you? I feel like, what are your thoughts on like the Nova Nick's having being the fact like they all went to Villanova, Like I don't know. For me, it's like weird to think that their college team literally translated into their NBA team. I don't really know how how that's gonna go. What are you? What are your thoughts on this season?
Speaker 3: But I feel like That's why I feel like they're gonna win, just because they got the chemistry, you know, for once a novall for them was the guys and yeah in the NBA producing so kind.
Speaker 2: I gotta I gotta hold you accountable here because earlier in the interview you said that the Sixers were going to win it all. I don't think then you just said the King to win it.
Speaker 3: I don't think the Sixer is gonna win the championship, oh went like in the playoffs, like maybe gets it.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, So then who is going to win the chet like the Nigs, the Knicks, but okay, okay, the next not the Sixers.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: Out of all things your dad has taught you on the court, what has stood out most.
Speaker 3: He'll be giving me a little tricks like on how to how to defiles, how to score. So I would just feel I would just say, like the little stuff that nobody talks about, how to get by somebody easier, not having to weigh so much energy, you know, in the possession. So I feel like that, like just a little stuff, nothing big.
Speaker 2: Yeah, totally okay. So now I want to move on to this little segment where I'm in to say a word to you, and you have to tell me the NBA player that comes to mind. Ready, So Defense.
Speaker 1: Jew Holiday love it, i Q, Chris.
Speaker 2: Paul Clutch, Aura.
Speaker 1: Shay Mmmm good one. Veteran Lebron Vision LaMelo ball.
Speaker 2: Instincts.
Speaker 1: John Moran.
Speaker 3: Drip already says, so I'm gonna say, I'm gonna say Jordan Clarkson.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. That's a good one. I agree on all those. Okay, now let's move into the rapid fire. We gotta go quick. Let's get this. Okay, in the next five years, who's going to be the face of the league, Anthony? Is there someone currently not in the league but still hooping, maybe in the G League or in Europe that you think deserves another chance in the NBA?
Speaker 1: Sure?
Speaker 2: Who is your dream NBA player to share the court with?
Speaker 1: Carmel Anthony, Sweet?
Speaker 2: What is your dream NBA player to play against? You don't want to be his teammate, n I do, but definitely your dad's number one?
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 2: Do you think when you make it to the league, your dad's may be gonna come out of retirement or something.
Speaker 1: Like that to do like part two?
Speaker 2: Maybe in like a charity game, or like celebrity All Star game you guys.
Speaker 1: For sure totally.
Speaker 2: What is your post game cheap meal?
Speaker 1: Chick fil A?
Speaker 2: What's your order?
Speaker 3: Chicken sandwich, spicy chicken sandwich, and maca cheese And you gotta put the mac and cheese on the chicken sadunce.
Speaker 2: Well that's okay, that's like so nasty to me, but okay, And I like, I'm like, I always go with lemonade there because I feel like the food is like heavy. You gotta have the lemonade, Like the milkshake feels like too much is going on, you know. But I love I'm a huge Chick fil A ice cream person.
Speaker 1: I love the ice cream.
Speaker 2: What is your favorite food? M hmm. If you could go to dinner with anyone dead or alive, who would it be?
Speaker 1: Kobe Bryant?
Speaker 2: Had you ever gone to dinner with Kobe?
Speaker 1: Never?
Speaker 2: No, that's why it was the dream. Okay, But I'm sure you'd met him, right for sure? Can you tell us sort of what that was like, like what your relationship was with him?
Speaker 3: If you Yeah, I was super young, so I just remember like being in the locker room and like running into him after the game, him giving me a hug day for me up.
Speaker 1: That's all.
Speaker 3: I don't remember, like no type of conversation or anything like that.
Speaker 2: Okay, got you? Got you? Do you have any hidden talents?
Speaker 1: I could juggle, but I don't know really.
Speaker 2: I could wait, just with your hands, are also with your feet like soccer juggling or just like juggling?
Speaker 1: Three? No, I could juggle.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, because I can like soccer juggle. So I was like, are you good? What's like your best sport that isn't basketball?
Speaker 1: Football?
Speaker 2: Mm hmm? What position?
Speaker 1: Wide receiver for sure?
Speaker 2: You know I played football when I was little flag. Yeah, I was like a wide receiver as well. I also played a little running back, but it was an era. I scored like one touchdown and then I retired After that. I wanted to like go out high. Who is your favorite musical artist? What's your favorite roadway song.
Speaker 1: To song?
Speaker 2: What is your favorite candy?
Speaker 1: Very candy jolie?
Speaker 2: Oh that's a good one. Have you had the Jolly Rancher gummies?
Speaker 1: That's what I like?
Speaker 2: Oh you're not talking about the hard ones? Okay, yeah, I like the gummies better too. Have you ever had a candy salad? Do you know what that is. No, you don't know what that is? Are you not like active on TikTok okay, it's like a salad, right, like all noble all mixed together. It's just like all the different types of candy. Yeah, it's I like, that's my favorite thing. That's like my go to desserts. Who is your celebrity lookalike?
Speaker 1: A little bit there?
Speaker 2: Oh uh huh, but like you guys are like same level, like you're like more famous than him.
Speaker 1: I don't know if that I was just saying after everybody said I look like him.
Speaker 2: Everyone says you look like yeah, okay.
Speaker 1: I say, uh.
Speaker 3: I don't know people saying I look like Jordan Poole. When I cut my hair, they were staying at I look like.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure I say that, but yeah, oh you're thinking you wait, when you pulled your hair back, I like saw it a little bit, but yeah, yeah, okay, okay, yeah gotcha. Okay, Well I guess Also, your dad is probably like the most straightforward answer. But I don't even know how much you guys look alike. I feel like you're a mix between your parents, like I don't I don't completely yeah okay, now this is the best question in the rapid fire. What's your favorite podcast?
Speaker 1: Slow nos is my favorite podcast?
Speaker 2: There we go, That's what I like to hear. Okay, great, Okay, So now we've had a great interview, and I think if it's okay, I want to request a special guest to come on because I have a little fun game to play. So if your mom, Lala Anthony could come on, that would be amazing and we can play these two really fun games.
Speaker 1: Can do? Hi?
Speaker 2: Okay? Are you guys ready? Yep? Kay and Lala. So I before we recorded this interview, sent you guys a few questions, right, and Kayanne didn't know. But for those who do know, this show is called slow Nose and on slow notes, you know, there's a big emphasis on the word no. So I want to know how well you guys know each other. So I'm gonna ask you questions about each other. You both answered, and let's see who wins. Okay, Okay, Lala, we can start with you. So, what is Kayan's favorite ice cream flavor?
Speaker 1: Strawberry?
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, I'm I gotta get my pencil out to like keep scoring, you know, all right? That's right? Okay, what is his favorite restaurant in New York? Correct? Okay. Who is his favorite basketball player Paul George?
Speaker 4: But he should say his dad?
Speaker 2: Okay he did, he said both. Okay. What is his favorite clothing brands? One way, his clothing line? Yes, correct, okay. What is his favorite movie?
Speaker 4: His favorite movie?
Speaker 1: Wow? He likes a lot of movies.
Speaker 4: His favorite movie?
Speaker 1: Your favorite movie?
Speaker 2: Uh? Remember the Titans? Avatar?
Speaker 1: Avatar?
Speaker 2: Okay, but that was your first miss. It's okay, you're doing well. Who is his celebrity crush Zendea? Yeah, that one came up quick. He must talk about it. What is his favorite family vacation that you guys have gone on?
Speaker 1: Probably Chucks a cap Puerto Rico, Bahamas.
Speaker 2: Yes, what was so fun about that trip?
Speaker 1: What was fun about?
Speaker 4: We always have phone, we go on trips.
Speaker 2: We have all family, our whole family. It's always fun. That's fun. Okay. Lastly, what is his favorite app? TikTok Okay? Yeah, no, TikTok TikTok Okay. So you are one, two, three, four, five, six, seven out of eight? Right, that's pretty good. Okay, good, that is really good? Kaian. How well do you think you're gonna do? How old do you think you know eight at eight? Okay, let's see. What is her favorite ice cream flavor?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Okay? What is her favorite restaurant? Guess it's you do know it though, because it's been mentioned. Yes, okay, that's sweet. Do you guys have the same favorite rast that's also my favorite restaurant? Yeah? What's your guys go to order?
Speaker 4: Yellow tail Slashee me girl, spicy spicy tunea Crispy rye, crispy rice grabbed, and ponzu he wants teriok chicken with white rice and extra tariaki sauce.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, you know the full thing? Okay, I love it, Kayan. Who is your mom's favorite NBA player?
Speaker 1: Carmelo Anthony?
Speaker 2: Yes, okay. What is her favorite brand?
Speaker 1: Oh? Prada?
Speaker 2: No, okay, I'm giving you one more guess. Oh mmmm no, it's Skims, which is also my favorite. And I feel like Loala and I have so much in common. It's kind not really as much me with you, but it's okay, Okay. What is your mom's favorite movie movie?
Speaker 1: Mm? Hm, what's that movie called The Plants?
Speaker 4: Little?
Speaker 1: That's not right? That's not no, that is not right.
Speaker 2: Okay, I don't know what happens to the eight out of eight?
Speaker 1: But you.
Speaker 2: Yes, love the basketball, but she just gave you that.
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: What is your who's your mom's celebrity crush?
Speaker 1: I don't know, you don't know much?
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, yes, yes, okay, okay. What is your mom's favorite family vacation you guys have been on? Yes? Okay? And then lastly, what is your mom's favorite app?
Speaker 1: Instagram? Yes?
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, you you revived yourself. But Lala one, so congrats one. So the next game is we are gonna do your guys, is top five players of all time? Okay, so Kayan will say numb one player of all time? Then Lala, you go too. But then the way it works is because five is obviously an odd number. The last question you guys have to agree on, so there may be some like family beef. I'm sorry if I started any fights, I know how that can go. I'd be with my mom a lot, so wishing you the best. Okay, So Kayane, you can start. Who is the number one basket player of all time?
Speaker 1: Lebron James okay.
Speaker 2: Wella number two Michael Jordan okay, Kayenne three? Well four, Julius Irving Wow, that's that's a that's a poll. Okay, and then now you guys have to agree on the number five player of all time, Carmelo Anthony. Carmelo Anthony. Okay, I'm glad you guys can agree on that one.
Speaker 1: Great.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you guys so much for both being here. I had so much fun.
Speaker 1: I'm so ucky.
Speaker 4: You are incredible, You're gonna take over the world one day, and I just think you're.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 4: I've never heard of podcast like this, I've never anything like this your special.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much. That means so much. Thank you. Thanks for listening to this episode of Sloan Notes. You can get links to my socials and see behind the scenes fun from Kaien and I in the show notes, or just search at Sloan Notes on Instagram, TikTok, and YouTube. Remember that's Sloan's the to say, think