Speaker 1: It's the best bit of the week with Morgan Part two, she's breaking down the top seven segments from the Bobby Bone Show this week.
Speaker 2: Well, what's up friends, Happy weekend. If you're part of Snowmageddon, thanks for joining, but I also hope you are staying warm and staying safe. And if you're not a part of Snowmageddon, then enjoy that sunshine and warm weather for the rest of us. But the reason you are here is to catch up on the Bobby Bone Show. I got the top seven best segments from the show this week. If you have some extra time, check out Part one and part three This Weekend with Amy. In part one, we talk about our peak adulthood moments currently happening in our Adam Sandler uniforms, and then in part three we answer listener questions.
Speaker 3: So check those out.
Speaker 2: I think you'll really enjoy them. But if you don't have the time and this is just why you're here, then let's get into it. Bobby Poe's the question, if you could go back in time to just one hour, what time would you go to and what would the moment be like? The show answered this question, too, so think about your answer and you're.
Speaker 4: Gonna hear theirs number six.
Speaker 5: If you could go back in time to any time, but you only get one hour to be in this place, where would you go for one hour? You have time machine, one hour it expires. If you're not back on the bus, it leaves you. It's like back in the day. If you're not on the bus when we leave, we're out of here. So you're not back in the time machine in one hour, you get left there forever and it sucks. Where do you go for one hour?
Speaker 3: Like where my brain went first?
Speaker 4: What was it bad?
Speaker 3: Well, literally, where my brain went first was when my dad was asking my mom for forgiveness when she was dying.
Speaker 5: That was pretty crazy, maybe because for you, that was a moment of forgiveness.
Speaker 3: Well, it was really cool to witness. My sister and I were both there and it was like wow, yeah, but I don't I mean if I'm there for one hour, I mean we were all hanging out and then it was right before my mom lost consciousness.
Speaker 4: Time you're all together.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, and my parents got when I was nine, and like you always want them to get back together. And then it's like here we are all in this room. Yeah, I know that was really dark. But I'm just being honest. That's right where I went back, And so maybe maybe that's why I mean it was just one hour.
Speaker 5: Because I think it was forgiveness for you as well. You were able to maybe forgive his transgressions against your mom.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was. It was a good example of what that can look like in the patience my mom had, Like she didn't need it because she had already forgiven him herself, but it sure was nice to see. And then she was still kind of a little out of it. I know that it meant a lot to her. But her response was she just put out her finger and went to his nose and she goes.
Speaker 4: That was her forgiving. Wow, that's often how I forget people for good.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So anyway, where would y'all go?
Speaker 5: Well, I had one too that wasn't the best. Once in like seventh grade. He was a kid at the time. He dumped ketchup on my head in the cafeteria in front of everybody. I just sat there and took it. He took the bottle the ketchup off and dumped it in my head. I would go back and beat the crab out of him.
Speaker 7: Oh got it.
Speaker 4: I'd just get out and punch him in the face.
Speaker 5: I could go back to that point, I wouldn't do it as the adult beating up a thirteen year old ding down. Yeah, if I could go back to that place for one hour, I would, even because he was much bigger than me, Even if it would have result in me getting beat up, I would have punched him in the face just to stand up, just to stand out for myself, because I did not stand out for myself.
Speaker 3: Then.
Speaker 5: I think about that moment a lot, because he grabbed the ketchup and I got picked on a bunch, But he grabbed the ketchup, unscrealed, put it down and dumped it on my head and I just sat there and took it.
Speaker 4: And everybody in the cap tat was laughing.
Speaker 5: So that'd be where I would go back, because I would it would not end the same that sucked yeah, or dinosaur like bite dinosaurs?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that be real cool lunchbucks.
Speaker 8: Oh it's easy man. Spring nineteen ninety nine, March evening, early April Anderson High School Prom. When I get to be crowned prom king and I can relive that moment all over again in front of my entire graduating classes of ninety nine. You know, we're there and they say and the prom king is and I go up and I get that crown put on my head.
Speaker 9: Boom, that moment to go through that again, pretty amazing, that hour, that wow hour, that's pretty That's that's your peak. You think I don't know about peak, but man, it's a it's a great moment and everybody's so excited for you, and you're just on top of the world.
Speaker 8: And I mean, I've only had that feeling once where they put the crown on my head. So to be able to relive that.
Speaker 4: A better day to you than getting married.
Speaker 8: Yeah, everybody gets married.
Speaker 4: Got it? Not get to be prom king, got it?
Speaker 6: Got it?
Speaker 8: Go fuer people are prom king than then get married.
Speaker 4: That's do you have a point there? I just wonder what meant more to you?
Speaker 8: And that problems incredible.
Speaker 7: Eddie ooh man.
Speaker 10: A few years ago, my wife and I went to Puerto Rico stop it, and there was an island called Flamenco Beach And I think about this place at least once a month, maybe twice a month, And dude, it is the most beautiful place on earth. And I'll never forget my wife and I we got there on a ferry and we got on a like a golf cart and drove to the beach, and I remember I had two beers at the beach and everything just made.
Speaker 7: Sense to me. Dude.
Speaker 10: It was the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen, and the world was just clear to me.
Speaker 4: I knew my purpose. I what was your purpose? Oh?
Speaker 7: Just to be a dad?
Speaker 10: Like at that moment, it's just like, look at this world, Like, this world is here, and I have four kids at home. They're not here with me right now, but I like, when I get back, I'm going to be the best dad in the whole wide world. And my wife was there, she looked beautiful.
Speaker 7: Dude. It was a happy moment in my life.
Speaker 4: What was it called, I'm looking at up Flamenco Beach? How long ago?
Speaker 8: Flamenco?
Speaker 7: It's when you were in Norway.
Speaker 4: So eight nine years ago? Because I was doing Bear Girls something like that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, good for you you'd go back to that time.
Speaker 7: I think about it all the time.
Speaker 4: Have you been back since?
Speaker 6: Nope?
Speaker 8: Never?
Speaker 3: You got those kids, trust.
Speaker 8: Me, I was doing his dad thing.
Speaker 7: I'm going back.
Speaker 4: Do you think about that as it was nice looking.
Speaker 5: Do you think about that as that's when I really knew and you hold on to that, or do you think about that as man, those beers are good and I was trying to go back.
Speaker 10: It was just the beers, is like, it was just two beers and I had a perfect buzz and everything just felt perfect.
Speaker 4: I never had a buzz, so I don't know what that is like. I wasn't drunk, dude, I just felt great.
Speaker 3: It does look pretty.
Speaker 5: Anything else come to mind for you?
Speaker 4: Mine wasn't great either, but mine.
Speaker 3: Was let me see my wedding.
Speaker 8: Nope, no, maybe you're divorced, like you're excited now old.
Speaker 3: I was trying to just make a little job joke. Well, we did take a vacation like with but I only remember it through pictures like my sister, me, my mom, and my dad, like before they split up, and I would like to go back. I'm pretty sure we were probably in South Padre, maybe not. All I know is my dad, Like I remember stories and pictures, and my dad packed our blender. He traveled with our blender and he would make pheniahere. He would make Queenia goalattas in our hotel room and my sister has more of a memory of it, So I would go back to that trip, just like a simple we probably road trip from Austin down to South Padre with my parents, and I would want to be there with more memory of that simple vacation.
Speaker 4: You just remember the blender, yeah.
Speaker 3: And buckets and like collecting crabs, and obviously mine were virgin pinacoladas. But just you know that version of my dad that was like, don't forget put the blender in the suitcase.
Speaker 4: I don't know forgetting anything else. That's much more positive.
Speaker 1: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 2: Number two, there's a woman who won a six million dollar home in a drawing, So that kind of sparked us to talk about all the random wins we've had in our lives. And maybe you've also had some cool ones, so if you have hit us up in the DMS on Instagram.
Speaker 5: Number six the guy told his wife to stop entering stupid contests and she didn't listen, and she paid thirty bucks to get into some big charity raffle and won a six million dollar house on the lake.
Speaker 3: Okay, guess house that is.
Speaker 5: She also won over three hundred thousand dollars in cash. They're British here they are talking about their win.
Speaker 3: No, it was a knock at the door.
Speaker 11: The next thing I know, Mate is telling me I've won a four point five million pound house. That morning. We've been talking about and size him, and now we've upsized. I've been entering for four years and he's been moaning at me for four years, and now we're millionaires. I'm really glad I don't listen to him, and I'm.
Speaker 8: Very glad you don't listen to me as well.
Speaker 11: And we haven't decided long term what we're going to do yet, but we are certainly going to enjoy it. In thanks for the two hundred and fifty thousand pounds that will lake us to stay here and not have to worry about anything for many years.
Speaker 5: So if we're fwitching pounds a dollars six million dollars house, like I said, three hundred thousand dollars in cash, and all because she jumped in some raffle.
Speaker 4: So has anybody here ever won anything anything? Randomly?
Speaker 7: I want a fish and trip.
Speaker 10: Okay, Eddie, here's a church raffle And it was like catfish all you can catfish at this pond on private property and we went do I caught like twenty fish.
Speaker 4: It was awesome Israel, he was real, it was great. How they pick a winter draw it. Yeah, it's just a raffle of church. And then like I think, you have like a week to enter the raffle. And then one Sunday they were going to announce all the winners and is they called by day is the best fiew in the world. Your name Morgan? What'd you win?
Speaker 2: My freshman year of college, I was entered into a raffle when I went to this freshman orientation and I won free sandwiches for a year.
Speaker 4: That's cool, That's so awesome.
Speaker 5: As a freshman, I remember this now, I remember this. What was the rule on the sandwiches?
Speaker 3: I got to have two a week?
Speaker 2: Was what ended up being like the stipulation on it?
Speaker 12: I guess the limit. Yeah, but they don't have to have two. Oh yeah, they didn't force but you would think it'd be one a day. If you went free for a year, that should be three hundred and sixty five sandwiches. If I'm your lawyer, we go back and we get the rest of those sandwiches.
Speaker 2: Right, But I did have every two for pretty much every week that freshman year.
Speaker 4: I use that up launch box. Have you ever won anything?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 8: I won two round trip airline tickets anywhere Southwest Airlines flies. When I was in college, someone was doing a raffle and I was like, oh, I'll enter this thing. It was in one of my classes and they called me like two weeks later and I won. And you want to know where I went with those tickets?
Speaker 7: Vegas my first time.
Speaker 8: I was twenty one to Las Vegas. Nevada became a dig did I was like, set me back there every day? Oh my goodness, whoa. Me and Nino went to Vegas and we stayed at Boardwalk Empire that is now the Shops on the Strip and it was such a crappy hotel, and I mean it was the greatest time ever week go oh my gosh. I drank so much it was amazing.
Speaker 4: I don't think I've ever won anything randomly. Nothing.
Speaker 3: I don't think so either.
Speaker 4: I just yeah, you put in you wow you.
Speaker 5: I don't think I've ever hit Scuba ste feels like he'd be a lottery guy or like a raffle guy.
Speaker 4: Scooby, you ever hit anything the lottery.
Speaker 13: The most is five hundred and One time I won something and I know what we're doing. We're at a birthday party and we're doing the ax throwing and someone's like, you won. I'm like, I don't even know what we're talking about, but I want to like a gift basket of like bread and U like crappy wine. We were so drunk, We're like, yeah, but nothing like significant that I could think of.
Speaker 5: If you were to win that house, would you sell it immediately? No, it's a lake house, right, I could sell it immediately to take the money.
Speaker 4: I mean you could. We wouldn't even go look at it. Sell it. Really, load that sucker up and let me get my cash.
Speaker 3: I not enjoy it a little bit.
Speaker 4: I'm not paying money to move in it. I don't do anything. Just sell the house.
Speaker 3: It's hopefully it could increase in value if they're thinking about downsizing anyway, like they were talking about sell the house.
Speaker 4: You got a bunch of money. I didn't need a house on the lake anyway. Yeah, I would sell my current house. They just move out to the lake.
Speaker 1: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 4: Number two.
Speaker 6: I was at a.
Speaker 2: Sandwich shop recently and I witnessed something pretty disgusting, and I needed the show's input for how they would have responded, because I don't know if I did.
Speaker 3: The best for my scenario, but maybe I did.
Speaker 5: Number five, I want to go over to Morgan. She was at a sandwich shop. She was ordering food. Morgan, what did you see?
Speaker 2: Well, I was watching the woman making my sandwich. She was adding on the lettuce and tomatoes, and then she turns to the side coughs, and then she starts adding on the seasoning, and then she turns the other side in coughs, and I was like, she's not wearing a mask, she doesn't have any protection on. She did cover it, but she's coughing while she's making my sandwich. And I like panics because I'm paying for the sandwich as this is happening, and I paid for it, and then she like hands it to me, no big deal.
Speaker 14: And then I look.
Speaker 2: At the sandwich and I was like, this has a stranger's germs all over it.
Speaker 5: So the question is, well, you see this happening, what would you do. I'm gonna take the sandwich, but I'm not gonna eat it because I'm not gonna make her feel bad. And I think if you're working in food, it's hard.
Speaker 4: It sucks. But if you're coughing, you have to cough away from people.
Speaker 5: Or they don't see you do that. She did turn, You can turn, it doesn't matter. You have to not cough while you're making somebody's food.
Speaker 10: I think Morgan witnessed what happens all the time, but we don't see it.
Speaker 4: That's fine. If you see it, it's completely different.
Speaker 3: Can you just unsee it?
Speaker 5: Yeah, you're not a jury where they're like, at least struck that from the record. If I'm watching somebody cough where they're making my food, I'm gonna have a hard time eating it.
Speaker 8: Now.
Speaker 5: I'm not gonna go and demand a refund or anything, because I understand that's a natural part of.
Speaker 12: Life, but I'm probably not gonna eat it. And that sucked because I just wasted twelve bucks on a sandwich.
Speaker 4: Did you eat it, Morgan?
Speaker 2: I took three bites of it and I couldn't get it out of my head, so I turning it away.
Speaker 5: I mean, if you turn your head and you cough at something in front of you, there's probably still some scraggles gonna get on it.
Speaker 3: But are you was it a cough like or was it like do you think.
Speaker 4: She's sexy coughing and she's making her sandwich or was not a.
Speaker 2: Sexy cough that was a from the chest.
Speaker 3: There was something going on.
Speaker 2: She did cough into her arm, but I just it was just exposure.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you have to hold your breath, make the sandwich, and then go on the back and cough. Unfortunate, but you have to do that if you're making people's food lunchbox.
Speaker 4: What would you do?
Speaker 8: Oh, I'm asking for my money back. Listen, you got that coffin chick all over my food. I need money back, and you need to go home.
Speaker 5: Some people can't go home because they have to pay their bills and they're getting paid, and they're getting paid hourly.
Speaker 8: They're contaminating everyone's food. So put her in the back in the office and let her sit in a chair. But she doesn't need to be making food.
Speaker 4: Let her sit in a chair.
Speaker 8: You said she couldn't go home, so she can't be making food. Last thing to do, mop the floor. I don't care. Get away from the food.
Speaker 4: If you're coughing, say you go back for a refund though, Yeah.
Speaker 8: For sure, one hundred percent.
Speaker 4: What would you do.
Speaker 3: I'm probably not saying anything at the moment. I would try to eat it and put out of my mind, but probably what happened to Morgan would get to me and I would just like, never mind, I can't eat it.
Speaker 4: Just for the record, that sucks.
Speaker 5: I feel bad for her because she doesn't want to be sick and she probably has to work. But you have to hold your breath and not cough out if you're on the front line.
Speaker 1: You know what.
Speaker 3: I have to unsee though all the time, and I get through it.
Speaker 4: You can't unsee anything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I have to be like I pretend I never saw that is sometimes the gloves, the gloves where they put on the gloves and they handle other things like the like they'll handle a spoon or something to get it and then and maybe they go touch something at the register and then they go get your shredded lettuce.
Speaker 4: I've not seen that. I've not seen that with the same hand I have. I've not seen that.
Speaker 2: And I oh, this happens to me as a vegetarian because I watch them handle meat of other sandwiches and then they go and handle mine, and I can't, like unsee that there's a little slice of turkey that's left on the glove.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I get it. I think with amy though it's a germ thing.
Speaker 12: Yeah, because because I would have trouble with that if I saw someone push them buttons and walk over with the same hands.
Speaker 5: I've just never seen someone do that so blatantly. But I would have trouble with the cough. I couldn't eat it. What you say, Oh, I would eat that like, no problem. I have no problem eating.
Speaker 10: Like like one time I was at a hotel and I was so hungry, hadn't eaten, and somebody had left their food out, like their room service.
Speaker 7: There was a whole slice of pizza there.
Speaker 4: I don't know if they touch you didn't see anything that happened to it. If it looks untouched, but you're seeing her cough. I even had a burger that was half eaten from the problem. No problem, anyone's no, I'm not Germs don't bother me. Is it because you have so many kids?
Speaker 5: Maybe just nothing to you because you have four kids running around.
Speaker 1: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 2: Number two Lunchbox finally went to the emergency room after his car accident. He's been dealing with some crazy pain, especially in his back, and it was time for him to get looked at. And there were quite a few series of events that transpired when.
Speaker 1: He went number four.
Speaker 5: So last we heard, Lunchbox's back was hurting because he was in a car accident, and we were telling him go to the emergency room.
Speaker 4: Okay, what's the update.
Speaker 8: So I went to the emergency room and I went in. I'm thinking they're going to rush me back.
Speaker 5: Because oh, that's never how it works in the emergency room unless you got blood pumping out of you.
Speaker 8: It was the exact opposite. Yeah, hey, go over and sit in that chair. And I mean, you want to talk about a shady place, The emergency room is not where you want to hang out. Why a lot of shady characters walking around that point.
Speaker 4: I think they felt that way about you, though. They go back to their.
Speaker 5: Little show and they're like, you'll never believe the shady character I saw.
Speaker 8: No, I mean there were some people.
Speaker 4: Okay, so you go in, are you by yourself?
Speaker 8: By myself?
Speaker 4: How long do you wait?
Speaker 8: Two hours?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 8: Man?
Speaker 5: Do you tell them you were in a car accident. Yep, what are you dramatic about it?
Speaker 8: I was like I was in a car right there, like right now, and I was like, no, no, a couple of days ago.
Speaker 4: Oh oh yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 8: They're like, did you drive yourself here? And I'm like yeah, and they're like, all right, go have a seat. And so I just sit there.
Speaker 4: You got back burner, and.
Speaker 8: Sit there and sit there, and then they finally take me back and I'm like, all right, here we go. And all they do is my vitals, all right, go have a seat back in that waiting room.
Speaker 4: Oh my, more shady characters.
Speaker 8: More shady characters. And so then I sit there and then they finally take me back and the nurse sits me down in this little cubicle. She starts talking to me about what's going on, and then she starts feeling on my spine. Does it hurt here? Are you going to the bathroom on yourself?
Speaker 4: Did it hurt?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 4: It hurt where she was passing?
Speaker 8: Oh no, no no, but it hurt like down low?
Speaker 3: And are you going to the bathroom on yourself?
Speaker 8: Yeah? Exactly, Amy, that's a great question.
Speaker 4: Are you no?
Speaker 8: And she was like, are you having trouble, you know, urinating, and because if you do go to the bathroom, that's a sign of spinal cord injury. That is what she told me at the end. That's why she said, I know these questions seems crazy, but but what they did is they ended up giving me muscle relaxers.
Speaker 4: Now and I am and muscle relaxers. Yeah, And that was the work cancel each other out.
Speaker 8: That was the worst part, dude, because they said, are you on any daily prescriptions?
Speaker 4: You had to tell them.
Speaker 8: I was like, because I've been having stomach pain, like, we see that in your chart. And I'm like, oh my gosh, this is and I'm going to tell you what. The nurse to check my vitals and the nurse slash doctor whatever she was, they're both hot chicks, and they see sealis on my chart. I'm like, oh.
Speaker 5: Man, because they wanted you and they thought maybe that maybe can't ruin your chance.
Speaker 8: I mean, they looked at me and they sell salis. I'm like, no, no, but it's it's no. I was like, it's for stomach pain. So I'm on muscle relaxing wink at him.
Speaker 4: Uh huh.
Speaker 8: Yeah, So I'm on muscle relaxers, and it should be getting better.
Speaker 3: Does it counter each other out like back?
Speaker 8: Even?
Speaker 10: Oh yeah, when you were there, did you tell him about your testicle and all that?
Speaker 8: No, I didn't tell him all that because I was there for the bat.
Speaker 4: So what happens now with your insurance?
Speaker 8: So here is where it takes a turn. After I left the hospital, maybe thirty minutes after I left the hospital. First of all, they tried to charge me two thousand dollars for just the appearance. Yeah, and I said I was in a car wreck. I ain't paying that.
Speaker 4: You said that just like that I did, And they said.
Speaker 8: Okay, well whatever you get this bill, just send it over to your insurance. And I am at the house. The phone rings and I answer it, and the other guy had insurance. The other guy had insurance.
Speaker 4: WHOA, that's good.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that is good to cover your medical bills or oh, pay for.
Speaker 8: The repairs my medical bills paying in.
Speaker 5: Sub Well, that's where you start talking about mental anguish.
Speaker 8: Now you're on dr PTSD.
Speaker 5: How do you know you're gonna get all that? Wouldn't that what happens, Well, they just don't give it to you voluntarily.
Speaker 8: Well, I'll ask for it. Okay, well yeah, but I'm just excited that they have insurance. I had no idea. I was sitting there going, oh, man, is this gonna be on my insurance? What's going to happen? And lo and behold, dudes got insure. Rents pay me, my friend, pay me?
Speaker 4: When do you think you'll be paid?
Speaker 8: I don't know how that works?
Speaker 4: So then, how did you know you had insurance?
Speaker 8: Hey, they just called me the insurance there. His insurance called me said hey, we understand you were in a wreck and on this day and I was like, yeah, tell me what happened. I'm like, well, your client negligent and not a big word I said. I was in stop and go traffic. I was pretty much stopped when your client, I don't know what was going on in their vehicle, but they slammed into the Not.
Speaker 3: A client, yeah, because it's not you're not representing him.
Speaker 7: Yeah, they're representing No.
Speaker 8: I guess no, go ahead, I said, your client ran into the back of my car going sixty and never hit the brake.
Speaker 7: Did you hit him with a boom?
Speaker 8: I don't know that I hit him with the boom.
Speaker 6: I hurt.
Speaker 4: It's back to do that. Oh yea, And he's Onialla.
Speaker 8: And I'm on muscle relaxers, and remember that I already got the shot in the arm.
Speaker 4: Go ahead.
Speaker 8: And they're like, okay, yeah, so what we'll do is we'll get you do the body shop and this and that. And I'm like, oh, I'm already got a body shop. I already got the car there. Okay, Well, we'll get in contact with them, and I gave him the name of the body shop and we'll be in touch.
Speaker 4: You know, they're going to fight to pay you anything.
Speaker 8: Maybe fight. There's nothing to fight. I mean, that's what happened now.
Speaker 3: I mean, proof is pretty much in the pure.
Speaker 5: But I'm talking. They're going to pay the car repairs. But they don't just go willy nilly. Yeah, that's true, we'll give you money for it.
Speaker 8: That's crazy because when I was checking out at the hospital, the lady in the billing room, she goes, oh, my daughter got rearinted. She got fifteen thousand dollars. I might I'll tell me more. When do you expect to that date? Hopefully few days. I mean, I guess I'll call their insurance be like, hey, what's going on? What's the next move.
Speaker 3: Did you ask if the guy was okay? Oh? He isn't? Can we ask that?
Speaker 7: You don't care about that?
Speaker 4: Do you care if he's okay?
Speaker 7: I do.
Speaker 8: I hope he's okay. Well, here's the thing. I asked the cop, this is a weird thing. When I asked the cop on the scene, he goes, oh, I didn't see the other driver. I'm like, you were standing over there, Like, what do you mean? Are they not allowed to tell me because it's a hip of violation.
Speaker 4: They're not doctors.
Speaker 8: But he can see if the dude is dead.
Speaker 7: Oh you think he'd no.
Speaker 8: But I'm saying like, I'm like, oh, is he okay? I don't know. I didn't see him.
Speaker 4: Maybe he didn't he's standing at the other car, and maybe he means like I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 7: I'm not a doctor.
Speaker 4: Or maybe he didn't go up to him. There were multiple cops that ice him. I don't know.
Speaker 8: I just thought it was weird, and I don't know if the insurance guy is gonna be like, well, actually he suffered a laceration into his head and he has a broken leg. I mean, I have no idea, but that has nothing to do with you. I know, but I mean I hope he's okay.
Speaker 3: And then like, what caused him to ram into you? At sixty miles an hour?
Speaker 4: We can speculation cell phone.
Speaker 8: Hey, yeah, we can get the police report. Okay, cost ten bucks.
Speaker 7: We can afford that.
Speaker 4: Hop on it.
Speaker 8: I might bring it in. Read it to you guys, see.
Speaker 5: Show and Tell, lunchbox, bring the police apart. See if you can get it, I will.
Speaker 1: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan. Number two.
Speaker 2: And speaking of car accidents, Abby also got into one just this past week. I don't know what's in the water around here, but I do not want to be drinking it.
Speaker 12: Number three by breaking news, Abby was in a car accident.
Speaker 4: Abby, what happened?
Speaker 14: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 15: So I'm just like driving down the street. Okay, I'm in the left lane. It's like a two lane road that way and then two lane this way, and someone's coming out of the like a shopping center and just comes like straight into my lane and she had a stop sign.
Speaker 4: Then just like side swiped you.
Speaker 15: Well, it was kind of more like a run into me, like it was a boom from the side.
Speaker 4: Are you hurt?
Speaker 16: No?
Speaker 14: Not really?
Speaker 7: What did you learn.
Speaker 4: We just went through this good.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 14: I mean my hip did hurt a little bit.
Speaker 15: And I got on the treadmill and I was like, I can't do this so and my neck. I need to go to the chiropractor today.
Speaker 4: But who's fault?
Speaker 14: I mean it was definitely her fault.
Speaker 4: Did you guys pull over and have a conversation.
Speaker 15: Yes, So we pulled over and I went over to her. I'm like, are you okay? Because she was an older lady. She was she was pretty old, and she's like, yeah, I'm good. She's like, but who's at fault?
Speaker 14: And I'm like, what that? Yeah? I had to tell her.
Speaker 15: I was like, well, I was driving down the road and you you ran into me?
Speaker 4: So was she called that?
Speaker 14: I mean I think so.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 15: But she had to leave because her husband was having eye surgery and she had to go pick him up.
Speaker 8: So the cops.
Speaker 15: I called the cops, but they didn't get there in time.
Speaker 6: She left.
Speaker 14: I got all her information, are you yes?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 15: Yeah, I took a picture. I got all pictures that I needed. I got her license plate, I got her driver's license, insurance, everything.
Speaker 14: But she had to leave.
Speaker 5: If she was really old and her husband was in surgery. She got to go to that surgery. But isn't that the best excuse ever?
Speaker 10: Like I got her run husband's surgery, like and then see, you never gonna see me again.
Speaker 8: But I wonder if she was under the influence that she was trying to get out of.
Speaker 5: There and she used the whole husband with eye surgery. Yes, We've heard many times, and I'm a sucker.
Speaker 15: I'm a sucker because I'm like, Okay, yeah, you gotta go with your husband.
Speaker 4: How beat up in your car? How beat up your car?
Speaker 14: I mean, it's the whole half of my car.
Speaker 15: The side it's like the bumper, side bumper, above my tire, and then the side door.
Speaker 14: No, like, my bad luck.
Speaker 7: Abby.
Speaker 8: I'm just gonna say this, you should have had the police there, that you should have blocked her in. But I'm just saying I'm sorry that you're hurt. I feel that now it's gonna be scary to drive. Every time you drive by a shopping center. You're gonna get to oh flinches because you're going to think of cars darting out. PTSD is real.
Speaker 14: Oh, I already feel that.
Speaker 4: See already she's changed her story during the segment.
Speaker 5: She started off nothing was wrong, and now by the end of it, she's got PTSD, her hip herds.
Speaker 4: Now it is scary.
Speaker 14: You never know when someone's going to come out of nowhere.
Speaker 5: That's true. You never know when someone's going to come out of.
Speaker 14: Nowhere driving down the street.
Speaker 4: And what's happening next.
Speaker 15: I filed a report online and supposedly she is doing the same.
Speaker 7: Supposedly you know where she is, you find her again.
Speaker 8: But did you ever talk to the cops, like or did you leave too?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 15: No, he came and he was like, well, I can't do anything.
Speaker 14: She left.
Speaker 8: Oh my gosh. So she could call her insurance be like no, I wasn't at fault, and you have it's a he said.
Speaker 4: She said, oh my gosh.
Speaker 15: I did tell him that, but he was like, just make it clear on there that you she failed to yield to the right of way of yourself.
Speaker 7: Are there any witnesses anything?
Speaker 14: Of course not. Oh, of course it's not a witness. There were so many cars around, but no one stopped.
Speaker 5: It's a classic, she said. She said, because that's what happened. Okay, I update, that's okay, okay. It's the best bits of the Week with Morgan.
Speaker 2: Number two, Amy saw a girl online talking about this theory of what she calls all of her male co workers, and she claims it makes her relationship with them so much better. So Amy saw it, and now she's wanting to test it out. And you may just get a good laugh out of this one.
Speaker 4: Number two has Amy called any of you guys big dog? Yet big dog?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 8: No, no, no, that would be weird you had hit him with that yet?
Speaker 3: No, not yet, because I just I feel like I need permission to try this out. I didn't want to know.
Speaker 5: You can't tell people you're gonna call you got to it was a big dog? Okay, yeah, why you want to use it?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 3: So I saw this girl post on social media about how when she started talking to all the men in her life saying big dog, it changed every relationship. Here's the club. If you want to get things done, work the system, just throw out a big dog.
Speaker 14: Hey, big dog?
Speaker 4: Oh big dogs?
Speaker 3: Here?
Speaker 14: What's that big dog?
Speaker 3: Her name is Rachel Samples And I went to the comments of this and there are so many comments of guys are like, yeah, that would make my day. That makes my day. Like so I'd be like I could walk in and be like, hey, big dog, you're ready.
Speaker 4: To COMMI commercials not forty big dog?
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, Scooba Stevians, Thanks big dog.
Speaker 5: I think a lot of dudes And there's a Tiger Woods meme where he's calling somebody big dog. That's what you say when you don't know who the person's name is. Yeah, like, dudes do that, Hey what's that big dog? That's that's if you don't know that.
Speaker 3: If I passed like a boss in the hall, or like the I just passed the head of this cluster, I could have been like, it's a big dog. But then that would be that would be it's like, oh, yeah, you know, actually I saw Gator yesterday. I really liked this sneak. Like I could be like big Dog with the sneakers.
Speaker 4: It can't be so performative.
Speaker 3: She was like, hey, big dog.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but you're you're doing big Dog.
Speaker 5: You gotta be like a cool sneaker, Big dog, Hey, what's up? And did you go to something else? You can't really have a gap around it where you're looking for feedback.
Speaker 8: In that gap, you're looking for a response when you go big.
Speaker 3: Dog, that's good advice big dogs.
Speaker 4: So like coming on comment on my hat, walking by, Oh like that hat, big dog?
Speaker 6: Thank you?
Speaker 4: See if you just go no deal, Okay.
Speaker 7: Sounds like Randy Jackson.
Speaker 3: That's that's different, different.
Speaker 6: Dog.
Speaker 4: Try to do it a few times.
Speaker 3: What about an email?
Speaker 5: Can I be like, oh, yeah, email is different? Because what email feels like you're trying to create a moment because like written big dog. Yeah, like you spent time, you wrote it, you looked at it again. You still like if you're just big dog in somebody, it's just like that just happens.
Speaker 4: It's like put you to that big dog. Yeah, and it's not any louder than any other word.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the go to be the same.
Speaker 5: You can't do with us because we know what you're doing. So other guys like about to head over the day. I have a good day, big dog, and just just keep walking. You can't stop and look around. But you can't do it an email because that that's not natural. It'll not feel natural. It's not gonna feel heaval anyway.
Speaker 8: It's gonna be hilarious.
Speaker 5: But try three times whenever and then give us an update after you do the three times. But you can't like giggle because what you're gonna do.
Speaker 3: No, I can keep it together again, Yes I can. I can give it together long enough to just be like, hey, okay, leave it.
Speaker 6: For the day.
Speaker 5: You see, I'm a random dude that you see in the office. You're leaving for the day, and you set something.
Speaker 3: Random because there's some random dudes in office. They really are random. I don't know.
Speaker 5: But if you know, if like, you would talk with them anyway. Rick Murray are head of sales. You see Rick Murray in the hall world, you talk with him.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, Okay, Actually I do have a question for him, So I could be like, hey, question for you. Ask the question, and then I'll be like, can you just be question for your big dog? Okay, question for your big dog.
Speaker 14: It's so weird, like what, I don't know.
Speaker 4: You just can't laugh. Just try it okay more time?
Speaker 3: Sorry, Hey, Amy, oh hey, question for your big dog.
Speaker 8: I can?
Speaker 16: I can?
Speaker 6: I can?
Speaker 14: I promise I can.
Speaker 3: I will be able to do it. I just need to know specifically. It's almost like you have to give me my targets.
Speaker 5: Because it has to just be as I would have something before and after the word so you don't laugh.
Speaker 4: So if you are doing a question for your big dog. I got this thing.
Speaker 3: You got to go to the next thing, next thing. Yeah, okay, no gap, no gap. I'm a big dog. Yeah yeah, yeah, I Q.
Speaker 4: About big dog. What time you people will be getting out out exactly?
Speaker 8: Just something like that. You don't have to really want to know. It's just something.
Speaker 5: Try to record it because you'll know you're going to do it, okay, And if you can't record it, that's okay. But if you can record it, record it and bring it in.
Speaker 3: No, I should be able to record it. I might need some time. I don't know that I have three big dogs in me in like one in one day.
Speaker 4: No, I don't think you have been in a day. It could be a month.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, just over time, your time.
Speaker 4: Just collect my big dogs, use them wisely.
Speaker 3: No, is this only in platonic male relationships? Or like, should I test out calling my boyfriend big talk?
Speaker 4: That may indifferent.
Speaker 7: We don't want that record.
Speaker 8: We don't want to hear that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's the best bits of the week with Morgan number two.
Speaker 3: It has finally happened.
Speaker 2: Lunchbox has finally made the news, and it was all for Snowmageddon, So enjoy this nice clip right here, number one.
Speaker 4: Right, here's a voicemail.
Speaker 6: Go hey, Bobby, this is David and Maxter Tennessee. I just saw lunch on news Channel five talking about snow and his eye outs just touch him.
Speaker 8: I't want to know that, buddy, So.
Speaker 4: Yeah, thanks.
Speaker 5: We were wondering if he's gonna make the news. Wow, so he brought an audio of us talking to a news reporter. It wasn't from the news, but he made the news. Anything you want to say, Oh my goodness, guys, I'm gonna tell you what. I am so big in this clip, Like they know that I'm such a big person. I'm so famous. They didn't put my name on there. They didn't even name me. They named the reporter and they named a lady later after me. They didn't have to put my name because they're like, oh, people know who this is.
Speaker 4: You were an extra?
Speaker 8: No, no, I was this star.
Speaker 4: What'd you tell him?
Speaker 5: Your name was Lunchbot. That's why they didn't put your name. I thought you were messing with them. Okay, let's play the audio.
Speaker 8: Go ahead.
Speaker 10: News Channel five's Kelsey Gibbs tonight, why especially here tiny details can make a big difference.
Speaker 8: Eighty percent chance on Saturday, let's go.
Speaker 16: Forecast are everywhere feeds, even family chats.
Speaker 8: Either from my wife or from my phone right here, I just pull it up and whatever it says, I.
Speaker 4: Go by South.
Speaker 16: Winter storms come with one certainty uncertainty, and people are thinking we're gonna get twenty inches of snow.
Speaker 8: That's what my wife originally said, and she was like, oh my gosh, it's gonna be twenty inches. And I'm like, there's no way.
Speaker 16: This week's system from Texas to the Carolinas has the rare southern combo cold air and moisture.
Speaker 4: You made it for sure. They didn't put your name up, Nope.
Speaker 3: But the girl that talked after you, the other voice, they put her name.
Speaker 8: That's the news anchor or the reporter girl. And then at the very end of the clip they brought in some other lady. I don't know. She didn't really add much, but they put her name because because why, no one knows who she is, and they wanted to make sure that people knew who she was. My name nowhere because they're like, oh, this dude's a stud, Like everybody knows who he is. It was, but I'm so disappointed why they took away my clip of snow snow let it snow.
Speaker 7: I didn't think that was the one that was the home run.
Speaker 5: I thought they'd start with that, so did I Can you show the picture of him in the video, and he's just a you know, a guy in a knit cap with this hoodie on. There's plenty of room on this picture to put your name correct. Yeah, did they blur out loser on the bottom of swore Losers?
Speaker 16: No?
Speaker 3: I think it's probably just I think it was crop.
Speaker 7: That's interesting they like because yeah, we don't see I'm.
Speaker 4: Telling you it's not so cropped.
Speaker 8: Oh, maybe it's not crop. Maybe they did put some darkness on.
Speaker 3: There, like a little vignette to cover guys.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna be honest, he looks homeless.
Speaker 4: It does look like they're talking to a homeless guy.
Speaker 5: No, man, but I think they blurred out sore losers on your shirt and they didn't put your like they used effort to blur something out, but they didn't put your name.
Speaker 3: Up it because all you can see is or O R or huh.
Speaker 8: Maybe to some viewers, is that why they did that?
Speaker 4: Yes on your hat a few bucks after this, a warm meal.
Speaker 8: They didn't offer me anything, but I mean, how great was I I mean pretty solid?
Speaker 4: Pretty solid?
Speaker 8: Yea.
Speaker 4: They were from the girl to me to the girl.
Speaker 8: I mean they came back to me like numerous times.
Speaker 5: Jared's on. I think Jared saw this too. Let's go over to Jared on line four. Hey, Jared, Hey, you see Lunchbox in the news.
Speaker 6: Yes, theirs about four full fifteen yesterday. I was actually a I called his voice. I happened to look over and I was like, oh, I think it's Lunchbucks because they just panned away to the lady who's interviewing him, and then he came back on. I was like, yeah, that's Lunchbox.
Speaker 4: What were your thoughts on this performance?
Speaker 6: H he was good. He wasn't loud like he normally is on the radio, but I mean he was he was energetic. Yeah, he wasn't. He wasn't nearly as loud.
Speaker 4: All right, Well, we appreciate that.
Speaker 5: Thank you for calling the show. Hey, let me I'm gonna give a guy a little price here Ooh that's cool. Yeah, would you like a two hundred and fifty dollars gift card to Macy's.
Speaker 6: Jared, I would love one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, tell me about it, buddy.
Speaker 5: January always feels like a reset month, not just for routines, but for how you want things to fill day to day. Talk about small things that make a difference. You know what, Hey, what do you need refresh wise in your wardrobe?
Speaker 8: Jared?
Speaker 6: Ah, I could use some shirts. I usually just work and say my work all the time, work clothes all the time. So bend them some new shirts.
Speaker 5: Get him a little something nice, is what I say. Brands like Levi's denim.
Speaker 4: You like denim?
Speaker 6: Jared, Yeah, that's not too bad.
Speaker 4: Heck yeah, heck yeah, he does.
Speaker 3: Should try it out. Are you married?
Speaker 6: I am twenty one years this year?
Speaker 3: Your wife will like it.
Speaker 4: Oh, now you're giving the gift card to her.
Speaker 3: No, she liked him and the new denim, Oh got it. She liked the look.
Speaker 5: The Levi's got it well for Jared, macy is the perfect place were adding a pop of personality the everyday winter looks.
Speaker 4: What's your current winner look right now?
Speaker 6: Jared? Shorts and whatever? Keep me warm up top?
Speaker 4: Sure, brave guy, you were shorts year round.
Speaker 6: Year round. Let's fits below five degrees. I'm in shorts. I have hot blooded, so I stay hot all the time. I sweat and if I'm sweat and then it just gets miserable anyways because it's cold on the inside of my arms.
Speaker 4: Wait, what if you're you know, like outside.
Speaker 6: Well if usually at work, you know, work outside of deliver beer for a living. So and you wear short but I'm in shorts. I wear shorts.
Speaker 4: Man and you go to Macy's, Man, you need pants.
Speaker 8: You need to get this guy in the news. Yeah.
Speaker 5: So, discover what's new of Macy's from fresh styles and standout accessories, new fragrances, and explore the Macy's Style Guide for inspiration, head to Macy's dot com or stop by your local Macy's. We are going to give you a two hundred and fifty dollars gift card. Jared, So, thank you for listening and thank you for calling in reviewing lunchboxes performance on the news.
Speaker 6: Thank you?
Speaker 5: All right, stand the phone one second. So anything happened? Anybody call you modeling agencies?
Speaker 8: I'm not yet and I haven't had anything. I've been checking my email looking to see if anybody wants to me to talk about something else, but nothing has come in uh, but pretty proud of myself that the camera found me. I'm telling you. Just go to a random dog park and the camera's like, where could this guy be? And they went searching. They found a star.
Speaker 4: It's so weird they didn't put his name up.
Speaker 7: It is strange, is it?
Speaker 5: Because he gave them the name Lunchbox. They didn't know who he was, and they're like, this guy, we can't he's messing with us. So yeah, you never told him.
Speaker 3: Because I feel like they would say, if you said lunchbox, I'm actually I work in radio cost the Bobby Bone Show, they would maybe put that. When do you think?
Speaker 8: I don't know what I mean. I think they realized I'm so big. I really don't think they didn't want to be flooded with calls like, oh.
Speaker 4: My gosh, we're happy you made the news though, I.
Speaker 8: Mean, so cool, what a great job.
Speaker 10: Way to represent And from that caller, they said they saw it at like four o'clock, so that.
Speaker 4: Means it didn't even make the six o'clock news. Yeah, so you made probably all the news the six. Yeah, this one's at ten oh three. Oh, you made all the news.
Speaker 8: I made all the news, so I was on multiple broadcasts. That's how big a star I was. Hey, yeah you made how come I didn't get the Mazy's gift card?
Speaker 7: Actually from that picture you need it?
Speaker 6: Yeah, you need it.
Speaker 4: From this picture.
Speaker 1: It's the best Bits of the week with Morgan number.
Speaker 3: Two and that wraps up for me this weekend.
Speaker 4: Thank you guys again for being here and.
Speaker 14: Enjoying the podcast.
Speaker 2: Make sure you subscribe to the Bobby Bone Show podcast if you enjoy it, and you can also check out my podcast Take this personally. This past week I had on a woman named Jessica Buchanan and she was kidnapped by pirates in Somalia and health captive for ninety three days.
Speaker 3: And her story is just one that.
Speaker 2: Is unimaginable, but she's an incredible storyteller.
Speaker 3: So I encourage you to check that out.
Speaker 2: And if you just like being on social media and then make sure you follow us at Bobby Bone Show, you can follow me at Love Girl Morgan.
Speaker 4: And that is all.
Speaker 2: Stay safe, stay warm for anyone who's dealing with this crazy weather that we're about to have or currently having, depending on when you listen to this, and for everybody else, I love you.
Speaker 3: Thanks for being here and bye.
Speaker 1: That's the best bits of the week with Morgan. Thanks for listening. Be sure to check out the other two parts this weekend. Go follow the show on all social platforms.
Speaker 3: On my show and follow at webgirl Morgan
Speaker 4: To submit your listener questions for next week's episode.