Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis Duran, the Elvis durand phone tappens. All right, Danielle, it's your phone tap. What's it about?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: Well, Carol wanted us a phone tap her husband.
Speaker 3: She says he's been working on his patience lately, but he really hates telemarketers.
Speaker 1: So she said this will be a perfect combination.
Speaker 2: So just your version of Michaelheimer is all.
Speaker 1: Right, Let's see what Danielle can do on.
Speaker 2: Her phone tap. Here we go. Hello.
Speaker 1: Hey, it's Lisa Schlitz with the e extractor.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: The egg extractor just tap, plays and press makes so many dishes extraordinary.
Speaker 2: All right, why are you calling?
Speaker 1: Do you do the cooking? Do you do the cooking in your house?
Speaker 2: Sir? How do you some of the cooking in the house?
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, the extractor is going to make your life so much.
Speaker 2: Easier, don't I don't need an extractor.
Speaker 1: The magic of the patent extractor is pure science.
Speaker 2: Sir. Hey, I'm sorry, I'm not interested. I have a nice eag. Hell.
Speaker 1: Hi, it's Lisa again from the Eggxtractor.
Speaker 2: Listen, Lisa, I don't want an extractor.
Speaker 3: Inside the extractor, pressure forces air from the air cell, but the air bobs out perfectly dishelled.
Speaker 2: I can take my own eggs out of the shell. Okay, thank you.
Speaker 1: Seven ninety five and free shipping.
Speaker 2: You will throw it a bonus. I don't want an extractor.
Speaker 1: Can you say too, I'll give you two extractors.
Speaker 2: You're not going to say now or ever. I don't want an extractor, all right, but.
Speaker 1: It will make your life so much easier.
Speaker 2: You know it'd be easier. I'm on the no coal lift. Do not call me.
Speaker 3: There is a small chamber of air called the air cell.
Speaker 1: Did you know that.
Speaker 2: There's going to be another problem here on the phone. If you don't hang up and stop calling, well.
Speaker 1: If you just give me your credit card, I'll charge you the man.
Speaker 2: You're not getting a damn thing for me.
Speaker 1: To use Visa MasterCard, sir.
Speaker 2: Stop it.
Speaker 1: You're done that pay Pal and Venmo as well.
Speaker 2: I accept you hanging up the phone and not calling his house again, because the next call will be to the bit of Business Bureau. Young fan, son of a bitch, you're done.
Speaker 3: If you buy the extractor today, I'll throw in the easy hegway.
Speaker 2: But don't give you buy your stupid product.
Speaker 1: Your instructor makes your life so much easier?
Speaker 2: Peel eggs in an instance, Oh does it make my life so much easier? I'll take I'll take forty and I'll extract water my brain. Okay, forty, Yeah, I'll take forty. I'm gonna go online. I'm gonna leave all the reviews, sir.
Speaker 1: Sure will make your life easy. Peasy, lemon squeeze.
Speaker 2: Let me just give your credit card phone, Yes, take you easy, extract and shove it up.
Speaker 1: Your That's not how it works, sir.
Speaker 2: It is how it works when I buy it. Because if you're a car phone call like this, we're gonna have real problem.
Speaker 1: Carol, are you there?
Speaker 2: What's going on here?
Speaker 1: Carol said that.
Speaker 3: You would be at home and I could just call a mess with you, and then you hate you hated when telemarketers called.
Speaker 1: So I decided to call you.
Speaker 2: I was sorry, Love.
Speaker 1: You, Love you, REGs in the morning.
Speaker 2: You're going to be making him from now on because I'm never going to touch an egg again.
Speaker 1: The Elvis Durant phone tap