Speaker 1: Welcome to We Talk Back Podcast, the production of iHeartRadio and the Black Effect Network Talk Talk.
Speaker 2: So we're just two unapologetically black women with an opinion who talks.
Speaker 1: What's up y'all? Thank you for tuning in for a new episode of We Talk Back and show dedicated to you Dreamers and chases for Real today because we're talking money, big money. What's up?
Speaker 2: Tam damn Hey, y'all. I love y'all, I love you AJ. How you doing, girl?
Speaker 1: I'm well hot, sweating, it's metabolizing, it's rigging coffee.
Speaker 2: I listened. I couldn't even go to get my coffee because it's four elevators in my building and only one of them is working. So I was out there waiting there with my cup to go get my coffee, and I stood there for like seven minutes, and I was like, you know what, it's gonna take seven minutes to get back up, and I ain't got that kind of time. So I don't even have no damn coffee this morning. I'm pissed off.
Speaker 1: I hell, you got one elevator working in that big ass building.
Speaker 2: That's why forty two floors and one elevator is insane.
Speaker 1: Trip I need a discount. You know, black people be looking for a discount, and I rent every shit, one little thing broken. They ain't come fix it today, discount. Listen, go take time off my rent.
Speaker 2: My shit is boxed up and going out of this bitch on Tuesday. So y'all better have at least a freight elevator working by Tuesday. God damn bye bye period. So you spent your weekend packing, Yes, I am surrounded by boxes, but I'm almost done. All I gotta do is pack the stuff that I'm going to be living out of, like my clothes and my toilet trees that I'm just going to be living out of for the next two months because I essentially will be homeless for the next two months.
Speaker 1: You guys don't say that, y'all.
Speaker 2: Well, not homeless, but I don't have like a I won't have a permanent address.
Speaker 1: I was just like, yeah, you know, I've been like that for a year's shot, and I still like, like, I don't have a permanent address, okay, post office box me. I don't like people to know where I'm at for real, nobody.
Speaker 2: This is different for me. This is definitely a new space that I'm in it's very giving, very much midlife crisis.
Speaker 1: Fuck it, you're happy, yeah, you just you never fucking know. I ain't do much this weekend. I just hung out, chill out. I'm really like sitting still for the most part, so I've been chilling out, it rained all weekend.
Speaker 2: I want to Oh, I did it look at some cats?
Speaker 1: Oh did you find one man? None of them motherfuckers liked me. You know, cats pick people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they gotta pick you. Yeah, they can't pick you. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Since Bella died in two thousand and two, Now I just haven't.
Speaker 2: Two yes, two thousand and two, excuse me, two thousand and one, Bella in twenty one.
Speaker 1: Yes, July twenty twenty one, you.
Speaker 2: Said two thousand and one, saying no, oh oh, not two thousand and two.
Speaker 1: Y'all know what I mean. A couple of years ago. Anyway, So I'm still not over the death of my dog. Okay, she has stole my screensaver on my cell phone, so I don't know if I want to replace her, but I need something.
Speaker 2: Well something you're not replaced.
Speaker 1: That is replacing her. That's how it feels.
Speaker 2: Yes, you need to talk to somebody about that because you can't replace her. She'll never be replaced. You just adding a new family member, That's what it is.
Speaker 1: So it's either a bird, a cat, or another puppy. That's where I'm at. I need something.
Speaker 2: I really think you should get a cat, because the amount of cat videos you shared with me in the past two years is ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but so they put these two kittens in the room with me and they just was not fucking with me. So I'm like, and my homegirl, she was like, it's some street cats over by my husband mama house. But they wasn't cute, so I'm not about to go.
Speaker 2: You went over there to look.
Speaker 1: No, No, she had pictures of them because she said they just walked up on her and our kids. But I don't want a cat from the SPCA. I think I'm gonna buy me a rag doll kitten. I've been looking. I just ain't trying to spend on fucking thirty five hundred dollars. I need dollar cat. Yes, five to nine hundred five to one thousand dollars. That is my max.
Speaker 2: All these cases outside.
Speaker 1: Girl, I don't want no fucking random ass cat with personality disorder. I'm good, Okay, I need me like a pure bread, cute, fliffy teddy bear cat that acts like a dog. Okay, that's a lot. So I read that rag dolls are the closest thing to a dog. They act kind of like dogs. You can walk them and shit like that.
Speaker 2: So that's what you get.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well that's nice. I think you should get one. I'll get a pet. Let's get in the sins. So social media has been in a little uproar because, uh, Jada way to post it a video and there's children in the video and she's partially nude, and people had a lot of negative things to say towards the video. The kids run and take her like she's like topless and they run and take her top and throw it in the water and stuff like that. And people were upset, Like one girl said, not butt naked with the kids with crying faces. What are your thoughts?
Speaker 1: I really don't have any thoughts on this. I come from a very naked fan, me too, very naked. And you know, just three women excuse me, four women in the house like naked. Yeah, my nephew, we have one boy in our immediate family. The nigga gets naked. I mean now because he's bigger, of course he's not about to just take clothes off in front of people. But when he was a kid, like as soon as you hit the door, like strip like for real. But I guess because it's advertisement for something in the way, people aren't uproar about it. Listen, these kids have access to We used to have to really look for corn. We used to have to really really look for but this shit is in kids' faces all day long. This is his mom. Okay, he sees her naked, she sees him naked all the time. And then for whatever reason, I don't understand why people don't when you wear a bikini, it's the same thing as bron Penny. It's the very same thing. People are on the beaches with don bikinis on all the time, with kids running around on the beach. People over sexual.
Speaker 2: That's what I was about to say. Our bodies are not just sex. Our bodies are not just sex. And I think we just see the sky looking at our bodies as just sexual objects all the time and realize that we're human beings and that we have bodies and this is just a part of it, you know. I don't think. I think we over sexualize everything. It was her son that came out of her body.
Speaker 1: Right, We're in a country where we are the most covered up, but we have the highest persons and engine rapes and sexual assault against women.
Speaker 2: I don't think we're.
Speaker 1: In comparison to other countries where people like.
Speaker 2: Like the Middle Easter, you can't even see them girls with their eyes.
Speaker 1: My point is there is still sexual assault amongst women with or without clothes on. That is my point, my only point. So it hasn't it just has nothing. One has nothing to do with the other. Okay, so people over sexualizing children, black women, Black women in particular are always over sexualized. Yes, I just don't think it was. It might have, I mean because I guess when you're creating something, you do have to think about what the people are going to think. Right, So in her mind it was okay, she because she doesn't have the mind of everybody else. I just send somebody a message on Instagram because for what I've been getting attacked by people for my views. Okay, so somebody message messy. Listen, there's nobody on this planet, you nor me that can say and do everything that that is appeasing to the collective. There's nobody that can say things perfectly or do things perfectly where nobody has a fucking problem. So my only job on this planet is to be my fucking self. Who whoever resonates with.
Speaker 2: It would be Okay, it's impossible to be sensitive to the plight of every human experience. There's no way to do it. There's no way to do it, So there's no reason to try because you will fail miserably. There's no way to do it. Just be yourself and be kind, and that's all you can do.
Speaker 1: And if there is somebody right that can do everything right, please believe they are being deceitful. Please believe they aren't being themselves with you. Okay, So I don't I mean, I would not have done the ad in that way, but hey, I don't see why she should be like star star stoned, tarred and feathered for it either.
Speaker 2: Right, I agree, because it wasn't like cocked open, you know, like she was cocked yeah, and she.
Speaker 1: Was laying on her on her on her breast. Kids are at the beach with their parents all the time, sunbathing. It's just because it's her that y'all got a problem with it. Yeah, it's just weird. White women are on the beach all the time looking the same exact fucking way. Okay. Anyway, a female prison officer who was allegedly filmed having sex with inmates rips impersonators as incredibly distasteful. Okay, So our former prison officer who allegedly filmed herself having sex with an inmate in England says people ripping off her romp are incredibly distasteful. I did even more distasteful than you.
Speaker 3: Anyway.
Speaker 1: So Linda Desosa a abrew thirty took to social media to blast porn stars pretending to be her on OnlyFans and worn against the fake profiles of her that have popped up monetizing off of her misfortunes. So this is really why she mad, because she started the only fans first. So she was charged with misconduct misconduct. Miss She was charged with misconduct in a public office last month after the video of her having sex with a man serving time for burglary at HM prison. Wadsworth, you haven't been that tammy surface. She cut her job amid the investigation and the oh shit they got.
Speaker 2: The video, bitch, Oh my god, what send it to me?
Speaker 1: I'm like, yo, she said, I want to address this very distasteful subject, Like girl, what you did was distasteful as fuck. Okay, of OnlyFans creators and impersonating and pretending to be me recreating the sad scanner that I am said to be involved in. Oh okay, so this is probably the video. Well let's read it.
Speaker 3: Let me see.
Speaker 1: I'm wondering if this is a video of her or actually like the people re enacting her prison sex scene.
Speaker 2: Anyway, here's the thing. I could never work at a prison. All those beautiful black men, all right. First of all, prison preserves you. They be so healthy. They be so healthy in there. There's shade, they're not getting all the toxins of alcohol, and you know, they just look at food trash and the food is trash. But I think it is a little bit more. It ain't burn your kid, goody. Yeah, they just look preserved and healthy. And I'm sure it would be just this one strapping black male in there who's probably very intelligent and just got a bad hand, and he might mess around and get some gucci. So I can't work there. Shame, It's just too much.
Speaker 1: I couldn't work in a prison because I ain't no snitch, ass bitch. That's why I couldn't work. I couldn't be a police officer and I could not work in prison. Would I be smashing niggas? I I probably have a Working in a prison doesn't make you a snitch is a job. A snitch is something different. Who what a fuck wants to be in prison in their whole lives because that's essentially what it is. They work like four days on, four days off. So you are in jail just as much as these niggas are in jail. I would never want that job for thirty years. You did thirty years in prison, my nigga for bullshit ass pension snitch, ass bitch.
Speaker 2: See, I disagree definitely.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 2: I know a lot of people who work in law enforcement, who work in prisons, who are good people who provide for their family doing that, and they and maybe perhaps and I would not consider those people snitches. There are just people earning a living.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I couldn't be a police I think there's it's just it's just the mindset. I could not Could you be a police officer?
Speaker 2: I could not be a police officer. Because of the fear of my life every day. But that would be it, you know, that would be But you can.
Speaker 1: You could be you could be a p c O in prison.
Speaker 2: No, I can't work in the prison because I would fuck.
Speaker 1: Only because you'd fuck.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's the only reason. A j that's the only reason. That's the only reason they would I would get in trouble. I'd be in the same trouble is this bitch were talking about. Yeah, I don't consider them stitches. It was just hard working people. I know a lot of people who work in in that system.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't got that mindset. I'm not working in the damn jail. Beat in jail with niggas all day.
Speaker 2: Okay. Newly crowned Miss Kansas opened up about why she chose to call out her abuser during recent pageant so she was asked about her vision as the brand ambassador for Kansas what would she do, and she mentioned that she would eliminate people like her abuser who is in the audience right now on stage, Michael for everybody to hear. And I know that person was in the audience, Like, oh my god, I wonder if it was a man or a woman or black or white, you never know in the pageant industry. But she felt like it was important to call out her abuser right then and there because it was heavy on her heart at the moment, and she wanted to advocate for domestic violence victims, including herself.
Speaker 1: I feel her people need to do that more often, you know what I'm saying. Like, you know, I talked shit about my abuser in his mind, he may not have been one, but I definitely gonna let him a fucking look at my T shirt. My ex is my biggest fan. Motherfucker. People people don't consider themselves abusers a lot of the time.
Speaker 2: You gotta.
Speaker 1: Yeah, definitely, I would call his ass out to whoever, whoever it is, have the have the strength to let people.
Speaker 2: I mean, that was courageous because that person was right there.
Speaker 1: I would appointed.
Speaker 2: Him right there.
Speaker 1: Him over there, they're betting out how fucking bad.
Speaker 2: You drove me?
Speaker 1: Him over there? Absolutely.
Speaker 2: I'm sure there's people who knew exactly who she was talking about too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I hope he started sweating bullets.
Speaker 2: So I have one other thing that I wanted to address for stupid Internet news, And this is not by any it's not stupid at all. But and if you go on Apple, you can rate and review our show. And there's this one review that had a question for me, so I wanted to answer because I can't respond to you on the actual app. And I'm gonna read this you guys. This is from math Cast and they have biracial children. And they said, I am half Vietnamese and half Caucasian woman to two biracial children. I'm listening to your podcast that you had your friend on about colorism. Tam Baham says that she doesn't consider biracial children that come from a white mother not as black. I need to ask why you consider my children because they are three fourths black fathers all black and one fourth white and one fourth Vietnamese. They society always says, if you have a drop of black and you you're black, explain please, I don't. I'm listen. If your kids in the car with me and they say you niggas, get out the car, the police say that they need to get out the car with me. I'm not saying your children are not black by standards of culture, no h by racial standards, by their appearance. But when I say their mother isn't black. Culturally, they don't align with blackness. That's all I'm saying is culturally they have a different upbringing. When the mother is black, they typically have from a cultural standpoint, black points of view, black mannerisms, all these things, experience Black experience, and that's what I'm saying. I'm not saying that your children are not black. So let me just claring to fy that for you math.
Speaker 1: Cast and I guess you know, this is the same thing which people people really thought that Kendrick Lamar and Drake's situation was about skin tone for some reason, or it was about Drake not really experiencing or recognizing black culture for real. He does utilize it, but that's not how he was raised at all. He has monetized off of the black culture. But he has said some things in the past and in the present that you could not possibly be of the black culture. You wouldn't you wouldn't say free to slaves and ship like that, h okay. You wouldn't be calling like the way certain people in Canada the black people talk. You wouldn't be calling it ignorant. He did that. You wouldn't do black face. There are just certain things if you're not, if you're not of the black culture, there's certain things you just wouldn't do. So when a child and I agree with you, Tammy, I didn't disagree when you when you, I didn't disagree with anything. You just said your clarification. And also I feel the same way also, you know, it's just it's just different. It's not about skin tone, right or no, ship like that. It's not about the genetics either, because black is a culture as black as a culture. So do you consider your children black?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: That part?
Speaker 1: That's that's the only thing that matters. Do you consider your children black? It would be my question for her.
Speaker 2: Right and and and we're not trying to offend at all.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: I'm sure your children are beautiful black babies if that's what you see them as, and culturally I don't think they are, though I apologize for that. I'm sorry, all right, job.
Speaker 1: People will be so touchy.
Speaker 3: Yah.
Speaker 1: I had somebody sending me paragraphs this weekend like girl, and I just went and deleted her shit like you are really just you're trying to press me. Yeah, that's what you're trying to do. But because I can do nothing to you, because we you know it's text. I don't feel like arguing. I'm not here to debate anybody's perception and how they perceive things. I'm not doing it. I said what I said. Yeah, you could say what you said, but I'm not having a back and forth with you about anything. And that's what a lot of times people want.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm okay with you. I'm okay with a back and forth because sometimes we're just trying to understand each other's perspective and it don't I'm not going to text an argument.
Speaker 1: I'm not doing it via text. Like I don't even feel like a bitch. I'm driving like all type of shit going on, Like, girl, I'm not about to write you a paragraph back, have a nice day, enjoy your weekend.
Speaker 2: Man. It just depends on what I got going on, because I'll write your ass a book back, bitch, if I got time, if I have time, and if it as long as the conversation isn't like, because some people are committed to misunderstanding you. And you can tell when a person is like, all right, do you really want to understand my perspective or you just want to debate and go back and forth to argue yeah. Right, So that's the difference. So math cast, I hope that answer your question, and I hope you're not offended by it. If you are, you know, I'm sorry for that. To go to church are y'all. We have a great guest on today that's going to drop some financial jewels on us. Listen, we've been talking money because money has been different, money been different lately, and y'all, y'all are really going to enjoy this. Please stay tuned. This can help all of us, so we'll be right back, y'all, stay tuned. All right, guys, y'all back. And you know, this last couple of weeks, we've been talking about our finances because I feel like everybody is feeling the strain that's on the economy right now with this inflation. So I was scrolling on Instagram just looking at the things and looking at the people, and I came along this Instagram profile that was dropping some jewels. I found our guests today. His name is jean Our BOYKND and he is from the go Getter family, and y'all, he has some jewels for all of y'all and especially me, because the bitch money. Every time I look at my savings account. It's getting lower and lower. Yes, so I just need some help and I want us to have financial freedom, especially me, y'all too. So, Gene boykind, thank you for joining us this morning. We really appreciate you for taking time out because I know you got a flight to go teach today, so I appreciate you for taking time before your flight to come drop some jewels on us in our listeners. So, thank you so much.
Speaker 3: Thanks for having me this morning. I appreciate it. It's gonna be fun. Yes, what's up? So?
Speaker 2: Uh, Gene, tell our listeners a little bit about yourself.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm from I reside in Houston. I'm originally from Iowa. So y'all gonna have to take it easy on me, you know what I mean? It's that's Iowa, right, that's corn not potatoes, all right, that's Idaho. So but I got into Iowa.
Speaker 2: Yes, there's a crazy like you're the first nigga I ever see from.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's one or two of us. There's one or two of us. But I had to get up out of there. I'm in Houston now, so I love it here. I love it here.
Speaker 1: Were you born?
Speaker 3: I was yep? I was born in Iowa, raised in most of my life.
Speaker 2: So what you was doing like as a kid, Like, like, what did you do for fun?
Speaker 3: Oh? My goodness, there wasn't much to do. I mean when I in my high school years, we used to have like kagers out in corn fields party. Yeah, a lot of a lot of parking lot pimping. I was telling my fiance. We used to kick it in the Taco Bell parking lot. Like what you're doing? What a'all gonna do tonight? No, ain't nobody doing nothing. Al we meeting at Taco Bell. It was embarrassing.
Speaker 2: That's not no different much different than South Carolina though, now that I think about it, we would meet in the McDonald's parking lot after the football games.
Speaker 4: Yeah, exactly are they people in Iowa?
Speaker 1: Like what city?
Speaker 3: There are a few? There are a few. So I'm from Sioux City, Iowa, which is kind of near Omaha, Nebraska. It's it's they're not I wouldn't call it major. It's about one hundred and twenty thousand.
Speaker 2: People, the realist nigga in Nebraska.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you said it was just a couple. Your dad was there?
Speaker 3: Yes, my dad, My whole family my grandmother moved to Iowa during the Great Migration, but she moved to Nebraska and it's like right next to Iowa, so that's where we're all from. You know. She brought us up there to suffer.
Speaker 2: Is your dad military that I was thinking, No, he's not.
Speaker 3: My dad worked construction my whole life. So yeah, there's not a lot of opportunities for us in Iowa, which is one of the reasons, you know, I had to leave there. Well, I wanted to leave. I needed to be around some movers and shakers. But the type of real estate that I do too. For them to see a brother coming in, coming down to the courthouse recording documents things like that, I mean, it was incredibly difficult. There was a lot of obstruction, but I was standing in my ground and they definitely didn't like it.
Speaker 2: So I saw that you said, you graduated like third to last in your class, and you wasn't really like a scholar student, but you wanted this financial freedom. You didn't want to sell your time, that's what you said. You didn't want to sell your time. How did you get into real estate, Like, how did you decide this was the avenue for you?
Speaker 3: Well, I mean again, I wanted financial freedom. So I knew that I wasn't going to be a professional athlete. I damn sure, Kane rap. So I knew those things were out of the question, and those are like, you know, most of the opportunities that we have. So I just thought to myself, you know, real estate was going to be the way to build wealth. But the problem was I didn't know where I was going to get the money to start, you know, and so that was really difficult. One of my friends made it out and he became a doctor. So when I first got into real estate, he was financing our deals, but the banks were giving him a hard time too, even though he's a doctor making plenty of money.
Speaker 1: Is he a black guy?
Speaker 3: He is, Yeah, he's mixed to There's a lot of us up there. Yeah, a lot of mixed.
Speaker 1: Brothers up The niggas is in Iowa. Hostage very much shaded. Okay, yeah, are you a licensed realtor or? You just do real estate investments?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm just a real estate investor. No, I'm not a realtor. I'm not a licensed realtor. I'm not certified in any of that stuff. So not the traditional way.
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, because even I had a real estate license at one point, but I was still in college at the time, and I realized, like, you got to have money even to be a realtor, you know what I'm saying, Like you might have to replace some shutters in somebody's house to sell that shit, some shit like you have to come up out of your pocket with money. But so as a real estate investor, but what are some of the creative ways that you've come up with to buy real estate with no money?
Speaker 3: Well, so I was. I was determined to be financially free. Hell I was running a landscaping company a little bit over three and a half years ago, and I was just disgusted with my circumstances. So I had made the decision that I was going to go into investing one hundred percent, and as God would have it, I ended up kind of getting fired or quitting my job. That's still up in the air. At the same time that me and my partner lost a great deal because of the financing part. Right, he couldn't get the financing in time. And when I made that decision, I didn't know how I was going to finance my deals, but I knew I was getting into real estate one hundred percent win or lose. And about a week later I found the strategy that changed everything for me, changed the game. There's a strategy called subject to subject to the existing financing yes, where we can buy properties, buy houses by taking over the existing mortgage and leaving that in the seller's name. So when I heard about this strategy, I'm thinking, Nah, this shit ain't really it can't be real. Like, you don't have to go to the bank, you don't have to qualify for debt. I was like, but if it is real, it's going to change everything. So I dug in, I mean like a mad man with the information, and lo and behold it is real. And I've acquired sixteen properties since then and helped people around the country to I've created about a handful of millionaires, real estate millionaires from this. So it's it's a game changer.
Speaker 1: So are you creating renters at this point?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 1: So like, okay, So if somebody is upside down on their home near about the house has got to go go into foreclosure. You come in and you pay the balance or not balance, because me, you catch the mortgage up. So now you become the homeowner. Are these people so allowed to live in their homes or do you acquire the house?
Speaker 3: Like, yeah, we acquire the property. And I never recommend, like when you buy a property that way, especially if they're behind in payments in foreclosure, I never recommend that you let the person stay in the house right because they're going to get behind with you if you do that. So I'm also a certified affordable housing provider and that's it's a nationwide network of us. And what we do is when we buy these properties by taking over the existing mortgage, we then give our community the opportunity out affordable home ownership. So we sell them on rent to own right to people and their credit doesn't matter. Their job is their credit, their verifiable income. So we've been able to help people around the country too to get home ownership that thought that they would never have that opportunity.
Speaker 2: Cool. So it's subject too. It's like you're finding people who are in financial hardships and saying, hey, let me just take this, let me take this off of your baby girl kind of situation. Is that what it is?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Pretty much. I don't know if I'm that smooth, you know, with to let me get this up out for you, baby girl. But no, but yeah, it's it's it's financial hardships, right because like most of the properties that you see on like Zillo are listed with realtors. Those people don't even really want to sell their house, but they have to because something happened in life that turned that house that was a blessing into now a financial burden. So we come in and we'll give them debt relief and take those payments over that are a burden to them and let them move on with the next chapter of their life.
Speaker 2: And then you go and resell it.
Speaker 3: Yeap, we sell it on yep, we sell it on terms so rent to own. So we'll then advertise that property as rent to own, no credit checks, down payment required, so we'll get a down payment from our buyers, and then they give us monthly payments, so we essentially become their bank. It's it's spectacular. It's amazing.
Speaker 1: So okay, so somebody I saw the one deal you you broke down the video I watched on your online on your Instagram page. It was like a twenty three thousand, two hundred and fifty six thousand dollars. I like numbers. That's what the number was three cents to some shit? So how does one come up with that money?
Speaker 3: Though?
Speaker 1: Like, so if somebody we're still talking buying real estate with no money, So what if somebody that doesn't even have twenty three thousand dollars, Like, how can they get into this game?
Speaker 3: That's that's the most I ever spent on a property, and that was about two years in when I had the money to spend it. I started this with seventeen hundred dollars and determination and a dream. So what I used to do and I still do to this day. We have three houses that we're buying in Dallas and the Dallas Metroplex right now that we're doing this with. So when we buy these properties, we'll negotiate taking over that debt, taking over that mortgage, and then we may have to pay out some equity because we're not like stealing people's houses. We want to pay them some money too, right, So if we have to pay, say twenty three thousand, what we'll do is we give ourselves thirty days to close, and during those thirty days we can legally market and advertise that property. So we'll advertise that property as we rent to own. No credit checks, down payment required, and that down payment that we get from our buyer will get that down payment and we'll use that money to pay the twenty three thousand or the fifteen or whatever amount it is. We use that money. So I got my first eight houses that way, so they were essentially free.
Speaker 1: Does that make sense, Yeah, because I've actually I've done like a little man wholesale deal before, but it's just the customers in this aspect, like having to deal with people, I just can't. Yeah, and when people find out how much money you're making off the deal, like when you get to the table, they be mad as fuck.
Speaker 3: On them wholesale bills. Yes, yes, wholesaling. Wholesaling is kind of like being a realtor. Right, you get paid one time on a deal. So with this, we get paid the one time, but then we still own the property, so we make a monthly income on that property like clockwork. It's beautiful. So it's a step up from wholesaling.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I guess it's essentially the same thing. Like, so you take ownership of the home, so now you're able to advertise the home as if you currently own it, while you're finding somebody's actually buy it from the.
Speaker 2: Seller exactly, yes, exactly, So is there a way to losing that because is there a risk? Like, yeah, what's the risk?
Speaker 3: Well, so with the risk is to your good name, honestly, right, So if you go in and you tell somebody, yeah, I'm going to take over this mortgage for you, give you debt relief, and then you end up not being able to pay that mortgage or not being able to find a buyer, the risk is your good name, your reputation. But with subject too, we don't personally guarantee the debt because it stays in that seller's name, so it does not affect our credit. The risk is if you put any money into the deal, you know, you could lose whatever you put into the deal. But to me, this is the best way to do real estate with the least amount of risk because again it's not on our credit, and then if.
Speaker 1: You are able to clear it up, it's off the seller's credit. Well, it doesn't. The debt doesn't hit their credit.
Speaker 3: It actually helps their credit because we're making those payments on time for them like clockwork, so it's building that their credit back up. That's why I'm like a foreclosure PhD. Right, like, seriously, we love I love buying foreclosures, but that does help those people because their credit's been hit by missing those payments, right, having those late payments, so we get them going again.
Speaker 2: Can you talk to us about red tag homes?
Speaker 3: Ooh yeah, that was a red tag home. Is it is a home that has been declared unlivable right for whatever reason, and it could be just as simple as an electrical problem. But the city inspection department goes out and checks these homes and they'll put that red tag on the door. And that was one of my first like viral videos. Red tag homes is the easiest way to get into real estate because you know that these homes have a problem. They have a problem that that seller, the owner's not fixing. So what I love. What I did was I got that red tag list and I would look at the addresses and see the neighborhood that it's in. I knew my city, so I'm like, oh, this is a great neighborhood. It's a red tag house, Like, what the hell this house has got to be? This is worth money. So I would go talk to the owner and get it under contract and then typically in those situations, they need a ton of work, so I would just go to contractors, and most of them want to become investors anyway, but the banks won't finance them because they don't have a W two pay check coming in. So I've sold a bunch of houses that way. I've helped a lot of people and made a reasonable amount of money off of those red tags.
Speaker 2: Would you suggest that someone started out starting out start with a subject to home or a red tag.
Speaker 3: So if you're going to get started in real estate and you don't know anything about real estate, I suggest that you start with a red tag transaction just because those are the easiest to do and you can make some quick money, right And most people that are getting started in real estate, they need to put some gas in the gas tank. So a red tag deal that's what got me started. It's a little bit of work, but if you're a go getter, I mean, you're going to make it happen, right, So it just depends on how bad you actually want it.
Speaker 1: So this type of real estate buying has been very lucrative. I as soon for you guys. During the pandemic, I know a lot of people sold their homes too early just to get that check, and a lot of them probably still rent an apartment now because you can't find a house comparable to where you came from. So do you think that a situation like when the market gets the worst possible is the best time to do these type of deals when people are upside down in their mortgages.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I mean that is, honestly, you know, a great time for us to buy houses. And because if you think about it right, most people think about the traditional way of doing real estate either going to a bank getting credit right, and if you're getting credit, those numbers on that deal it has to fall within what the bank says, the bank's parameters, otherwise you can't do the deal. And then you know, having the cast just to buy it out right, and those numbers have to fit inside of a certain box. So us being able to come in and take over an existing debt and not have to qualify for it, we can do deals that most people just can't do. Most real estate professionals just cannot do. And on the flip side of that, when we sell it, we don't have to worry about making a million dollars on one deal as long as we're making a monthly income off of it. Right, So we're getting a monthly payment that is higher than the mortgage that we took over. We're winning. We got an asset and we got somebody else paying down that mortgage for us, right, So it's I mean, it's a win win situation, and we're helping the people that need to.
Speaker 1: Say, how did you even find out about this, this type of real estate buying? Like, did you have any mentors?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I mean you gotta have a you gotta have a mentor. I don't. I mean most people I couldn't afford a mentor when I first started, but I found this on YouTube university, so because I was looking for ways to do deals. Right, we had lost that deal, and I remember my partner, he's like my brother, my best friend. He came back, He's like, Gene, you know I didn't get the financing. He's like, I don't you know, I don't know what to do from here because we did three fix and flips in three years. That's like less than minimum wage. And I told him, like, Travis, I don't know about you, but you know I'm gonna keep doing what I've been doing because I'm learning a lot along the way. Too, and I just wanted more. I was sick and tired of working for somebody else, and so I started looking on YouTube and I found when I put in the search, you know, buying houses with no money, I found my first mentor. He's from Virginia. His name is Chris Haskins, and he was talking about this subject too. I didn't believe it, but I watched more and lo and behold it was true. But then I moved up to the man, an old white man. I saw old white man on his YouTube channel. Yeah, he had a good tan too. I remember telling him this story. I'm watching Chris Hoskins. Yes, yes, I saw that tan. I'm like, he gotta have some money. So Lou Brown is his name. Yeah, he's the founder of the National National real Estate Investors Association. So I ended up getting in his mastermind and he's the one who discovered this strategy.
Speaker 1: And it's one leg.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, and yes. That's what I love about it is, you know, it's it's definitely legal. And some realtors are even say, you know, this is unethical, right, taking over somebody's mortgage or not qualifying. But we're so brainwashed that we feel like we have to do things the way that the matrix says to do it, and that's just not the case because they play the game by a different set of rules. And so another thing I'm an expert at is asset protection, like putting all of our properties in trust, opening up yeah trust bank accounts, and so when you're dealing with trust, it's a whole different set of rules. It's a whole different ballgame. That's where the wealthy and the elite li is.
Speaker 1: I've studied trust, so I kind of knew how to set it up. I don't got shit to put any one right now.
Speaker 2: Literally, I don't want no property.
Speaker 1: So I'm trying to grow up. Okay, but but you you literally could put house Boy to say, so my family right, we have land, right, So this is IR's property. And for the last two or three years I've been arguing with my mom telling them to do a trust as opposed to having this property and probate, which it's been in probate now for a whole year. So tell our listeners, like why it's important right to get a trust as opposed to probate, Like why you should avoid probate. And I'll show this from somebody else, because when you tell your family, should you know, they don't really want to listen.
Speaker 3: See, yeah, don't listen to us. Yeah, right, exactly exactly. And and to be honest, probate is a scourge on the black community right. Our parents, our grandparents, our aunts, our uncles, they work their fingers to the bone to be able to become homeowners. And then when they pass away, if we don't have our property and a trust, that property goes into probate and the courts dictate and determine what happens with that property. And probate is set up as a creditors court. Right, so any debt that you have as the person who owned the property passing it down, any debt that you have, your creditors are going to come in and take it out of that estate. But also what people don't know is the people that we're passing it to our heirs, if they have creditors, their creditors come take a look at that and they can take what they're owed out of that estate. And so trusts are the only entity that circumvent probate altogether, there is no probate when you pass away. So I recommend this because we need it. We got to stop having our wealth taken that word, the little bit that we do have.
Speaker 1: So now they've been going to everybody's kids, my dead cousins who going this shit with their whole life. Yep, you're going to their kids to get their signatures for this probate shit. And I'm like, man, sign that shit. Over's everybody. But this shouldn't have fucking trust. I don't understand why black people. It's like, but when we learn the game, if too many black people start doing the trust it and anything else, they're going to start changing the rules behind a lot of this stuff. Because this is the system that each people created, right, they've been using it, and the minute we find out about it is over.
Speaker 3: They get to switch and stuff up. Yep. And so the glorious, the glorious thing about trust is that trusts are like the statutory codes and the judiciary. Trusts are like their big uncle. Trusts were what came over with the people owned the Mayflower and whatever made up names of the ships that they made up. Trust, trust were there. Trust was the law right, and so so trust the wealthy and the elite use it. Everything is built on trust. Everything Banks are owned in trust. How the government's owned the trust.
Speaker 1: Let's take it up a notch because you know people have been learning Black people have been learning the LLC game. Can you talk to our listeners.
Speaker 2: What I was going to talk about about next question versus LLC.
Speaker 3: Yeah, LLCs LLC's are are. In my opinion, this is just strictly my opinion, LLCs are joke. And they're joke because they're a creature of the government, right the Secretary of State. You have to register that with the Secretary of State, so you're no longer anonymous with your ownership. And the way people litigate in the United States, the way people sue each other, if you have an LLC, it is so easy to pierce the corporate veil, right, and piercing the corporate veil just means that like you co mingled funds, or you didn't turn in a document to the Secretary of State on time, or you didn't pay one of those annual fees. So now you think you're protected and they can actually access your personal assets if you were to get sued. And so LLCs are just a way for the state to control what we do and to monitor what we do. Trusts on the other hand, are completely private. The ownership is private, and there are no annual fees, right, you don't have to There isn't all of the hoops that you have to jump through. So it's almost like having a body body armor suit on right and an invisibility cloak because if you look me up, I don't own anything, and I don't because trusts own all of my assets. So it gives you more control, It gives you more flexibility in selling the property. And I don't want to be too long winded, but this is the magic of trust. So I've got two one on one students out in California and they own a duplex and it's a beautiful duplex, and they wanted to sell it individually, right each side. And the only way to do that that most people think is to go to the city, go to the county, get permits, fill out all these applications, make all of these changes, which is incredibly hard. But with a trust, we did it for them in a matter of a week. We put it in a trust, and we just divided the beneficial interests of that trust, and now we can sell those individually, so we help them to really double their profit. Double their cash flow and it it just double their asset, honestly, exactly. No permits, no going to the county asking permission, letting them tell you no, we didn't have to do any of it.
Speaker 1: And I saw, now you got to register those. You have to register your LLC. I don't know if people notice. And I got I got a few LLCs. You now have to register them with the federal government. It's the Corporate Transparency Transparency Act or something like that that kicked off the beginning of January. SI, have y'all created all those LLCs to get them PPPs, your ass going to be paying a ten thousand dollar fee to the federal government so the end of the year.
Speaker 2: So just dissolve them, dissolve your ll seas and then start trusts yep, right away.
Speaker 3: Yeah, absolutely, So I recommend that you own all of your assets and a trust and you have your bank account in a trust, your trust bank account, right because they pay out what two hundred and fifty thousand the FDIIC as an insurance for your deposits. But there's an order in which they pay that out, like if there was a run on the banks, they pay that out in order and so people are the last on that list. So if they're out of money, which you're just asked out right, but they pay out trust first and no lians, no lians can be attached to your money, No creditors can go after that. It's completely private. So I love it. I absolutely love it. It's amazing.
Speaker 2: As soon as we hang up, I'm going to the state it's morning, Monday morning, to take all that shit put it in a trust real quick. Thank you please, Yeah, yes, I got I know, you got to go. I have one more question for you. Talk to us about seller carrybacks.
Speaker 3: Mmm. I love seller carrybacks. So that's when somebody has a lot of equity right in their property. So it's just an easy example. If the house is worth two hundred thousand and there's one hundred thousand dollars mortgage that they're still paying on, that would mean that there's one hundred thousand inequity. Well, I don't want to come out of my pocket one hundred thousand to pay that seller. So a seller carry back is us turning the seller into our bank. So we're getting that equity on layaway pretty much, where we're negotiating monthly payments on that hundred thousand, so we would say, you know, hey, would a monthly income be a benefit to you? Yeah, what do you mean? Or depends on how much? And so we you know, a thousand dollars a month for the next hundred months. So instead of having to pay them one hundred thousand dollars upfront, we just pay them that thousand dollars a month. So we're able to buy that house and pay them their equity on layaway. That's that's a seller carry back.
Speaker 1: I need my money up front because the dollar today is not the same as tomorrow's dollar.
Speaker 3: Yeah, very true, that's very true.
Speaker 1: Things you count on people just not knowing, right, Yes, that's.
Speaker 3: Right, and they play the same game with us though, right Ignorance is not a defense, so you know, but we're not we're not beating these people. You got to remember that they have they're distressed in some way, shape or form. Typically it's a financial they're distressed financially. So we're coming in helping them out and helping them get to the next chapter of their life a lot easier. It's glorious.
Speaker 2: So for do you have any other questions?
Speaker 3: Y'all? Y'all, like this name is nerdy.
Speaker 2: No, we love nerds. We love a nerd.
Speaker 3: Yes, all right, talk.
Speaker 1: That any future goal, like goals you have, like aside from real estate, Like, what else do you want to be? I mean real estate is gold in America. I mean if you don't own any property, and the red lining, like we want to go all the way back to slavery and get reparations for that. But we need reparations like around the Civil Rights movement era. Okay, everybody, no matter what diaspora you're from, can benefit from redlining. So real estate is a very very important thing. But do you have any other goals?
Speaker 2: Excuse me?
Speaker 3: I guess you know. My goals is really to help as many people as I can to become financially free and build generational wealth. But then also to protect that wealth, right, because we play offense a lot black people our community, Like when we get the money, we spend it, right. And I'm not telling everybody I'll just save your money, save your money, because that's not the smart way to do it either. The smart way to do it is to invest. But the other side, right, our counterparts, they play defense with their money and that's asset protection and wealth management. And you don't have to be wealthy to have a trust, right, if you have a bank account, you need a trust. And if you buy a house for sixty g's today, in ten years, that thing is going to be worth nearly half a million dollars with inflation and the increase. So don't think because you don't have a whole lot of money that you don't need it. That's not the case. But yeah, my goal is to help really as many people as possible. And I know this sounds crazy, but to me, this is the right way to do real estate. And so we plan on revolutionizing the way that real estate has done absolutely all.
Speaker 1: I did see you guys have an event coming up August ninth and tenth, breaking the real estate money code. Let our listeners know how they can tap into that.
Speaker 3: Yes, you can, you can. You can go to the go getterfamily dot com and you can come check that out or go to any of my social media profiles. August ninth and August tenth, I'm gonna be teaching people how to buy free foreclosures, just kind of like how I explained on this podcast today, and then on day two, I'm gonna be teaching asset protection and then a state planning, being the architect of your legacy, right, controlling your assets from the grave. So it's gonna be huge. I've got some people flying in from around the country. JAML. Gibbs, he's down in North Carolina. He's amazing, been in the game for a couple of decades. And then Vicky the investor, she's dope. I met her at Lou Brown's Mastermind and we were a couple of the only black folks in there, you know, so you know, we gravitated towards each other. But she does the same type of real estate that I do, so she'll be there as well. But more importantly, we're gonna have go get her family members from around the country that have bought many houses this way and they turn nothing into something and now they're real estate millionaires. So they'll be there as well. So if you're in the Houston area, or if you're outside of the Houston area and you want to get a different result, right, if you're not happy with the outcome of your income, the thing is, we got to change the input, right, it's just a gap in knowledge. We just don't have the knowledge for it. And in order to do that, though, we have to perpetually be becoming more right more than we are today. So I'll see y'all August ninth and August tenth in Houston, Texas. I'm gonna show y'all how to get rich man.
Speaker 2: Y'all pull up to Houston.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 2: You know, I told you I was going to ask you about this. I saw that you proposed to a lucky lady recently. All right, so tell us how you knew she was the one?
Speaker 3: Oh that is a hell of a question.
Speaker 2: Damn.
Speaker 3: How did I know that she was the one? I knew. I knew that she I knew that she was the one when she when I when I felt her concern on really, and this is simple, but I felt her concern on if I had eaten.
Speaker 1: Hungry like these niggas. That's how you get good meals for him.
Speaker 3: Look, that's the game right there. That's the game right there.
Speaker 2: But hear that, ladies, you nigga Jason was he was hungry? That was it? That? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: So yeah, that's how I do in the macaroni.
Speaker 3: Oh my goodness, I tell people I'm from Iowa. So hell, they don't even barely use salt and pepper in their food, so you throw a little seasoning in there. It's all.
Speaker 2: She put some Lauryn's on that ship. He was like, oh, I proposed it to this one.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Look I took a bite and got on one knee like, hey, will you. I was all nervous and shiit, I think it's easy. Yeah, don't let it fool you. Now it is. It is easy, ladies, It is easy.
Speaker 2: All right. So we have a segment on our show. It's called a dumbitch story or SIMP series, and you have to share a time that you got played by the opposite sex. Now I want to give you a chance to think about it. We're going to go to commercial, and when we come back, we want your story. We'll be right back you guys.
Speaker 3: But no real easy way to say this yourself.
Speaker 1: So we're back, y'all, and we're about to get a simp story from mister boy. Can go ahead, and it better not be in high school, okay.
Speaker 2: Men, always men, I always like to tell a story back in ninth grade, like not.
Speaker 3: You need some girl, man, you want a grown man story. Each other. There's plenty of there's plenty of them. I be feeling for y'all ladies sometimes because these dudes are here. Boy. But anyway, that's a whole other segment. But so I've never I've never been been known to be a sin you know what I mean. But I guess that definition is broad. So my simp story. Damn, that is tough. So I did get played. I got played. I was in Iowa, right. I had a woman. We have been dating for some years and and I don't know what it is about us black men and our driver's license, but that thing is always like, you know, it's iffy, that driver's license. Yeah. So, so long story short, I ended up happening to put a car in her name right because my license wasn't right at the time. And I was about twenty five years old, so it was a little while back, and I put the car in her name. Her and I were together, things were going good, and we ended up, you know, don't get things got a little rocky and we ended up breaking up. And next thing I know, I get home one day and my cousin tells me, hey, man, the the tow truck was here looking for looking for your car, And I'm like, looking for my car? What the hell? What do you mean, and come to find out she the title was in her name.
Speaker 4: So yes, I stole the car, Jody's I literally, yes, stole my poor little car.
Speaker 1: Or she just took it back from you.
Speaker 3: No, she just took it because exactly, yes, reposition.
Speaker 2: Payments on it. You were making the payments, so she was.
Speaker 3: I was making the payments. I owned it. I owned it. So it was a Hondo Cord. It was a two thousand and five Honda Cord. Boy, I love them things too. I used to anyway till I came up. But yeah, she took she took my poor little car, man, and I was. I was devastated, and there wasn't anything I could do either, you know what I mean. So that's one thing about love, gentlemen, is in ladies, right, we tend to trust when we call ourselves in love, and there's a thin line between love and hate, and that turns quick.
Speaker 2: Gene said, the only trust you should set up is at the bank.
Speaker 3: You guys talked that talk. See, if it was in a trust name, we wouldn't even have the trip. I wouldn't even have to worry about all that. Yeah, that would have never happened. So that's my simp story. Damn, I'll bring it up bad memories for me.
Speaker 2: That's actually a really good one because I mean that's a real lesson learned when you was walking to work the next day.
Speaker 3: And you can believe I got that license? Now? Hell that ain't man Like?
Speaker 1: Why what is up with niggas and the driver's license? Like your license always spending? Never had one issued, but been driving your entire life? Weird shit like that?
Speaker 2: Remember what was that look that black man was on FaceTime with a judge a car driving with no license?
Speaker 1: Ain't never have but issued? Or But why are we talking about trust and stuff? Because when I think about trust, I automatically think about sovereign citizenship, okay, and how they move right and legally constitutionally, you have the right to move around. I have the right to drive. Why do I have to have a license to use these roads that I pay taxes to have installed?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: Why do I need this thing? So a lot of people they may not they probably don't think about it like consciously in that way. But you have the right to travel. How can they just stop you from travel?
Speaker 2: I mean, even thinking about like why do I have to pay for electricity? Is everywhere around us. I should not have literally.
Speaker 1: Come out the sky have you this weekend?
Speaker 2: I have to pay for this.
Speaker 1: If all of us said, fuck that, we ain't paying no taxes, we ain't registering no motherfucking LLCs.
Speaker 2: Fuck y'all.
Speaker 1: If everybody just start getting on that, how can they arrest everybody? They can't? Right, just shift the whole system.
Speaker 3: And what the problem is. Problem of problem is some of us got to go to jail though, so I don't want to be first to go. Hell, that's the ride.
Speaker 1: They just had to. Like, I feel like we are under a cyber attack, right and all this ship that happened. Can you have jail systems down? One of my homegirls works for the jail systems is down. Banks were down, airlines were down. So this and I feel like they've been priming us for the last year year and a half. So we don't know what the hell is about to happen.
Speaker 2: But Sally May was working fine. I got a message. I was like, damn y'all, say.
Speaker 3: Wow money.
Speaker 2: Sally Bay said, we straight baby one.
Speaker 1: One thing I want to get into before we before we get out of here, though, But you know from the previous conversation before we actually started recording. You are engaged, and you you told us this is your first sister. Okay, because he is from Ireland, y'all, y'all, O case, don't judge him.
Speaker 3: She's sad.
Speaker 1: But how's the switch going for you? Is it different? Did you just never know that we were this amazing like the internet were?
Speaker 2: You're not attracted to black women?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: Probably right?
Speaker 3: So yeah, y'all just verize me with the black women questions. So let me try to hit one by one real quick. Yeah, damn like yeah, nigga. Hell so, yeah, y'all are too funny. So being from Iowa, right, there isn't a lot of black folks up there, so so the selection of black women there wasn't many. And it's mainly it's primarily white people, right, White women, and hell, y'all know, I mean I think everybody know this. White women love black men. I know, it is what it is, you know, I guess so, so I mean that's why I exist. Hell my mom white, my dad's black, right, So, so there wasn't much of a selection that there. And and really honestly, all of the negative stereotypes and connotations, right that have been just laid on black women unfortunately, and so my mind was warped by the matrix, to be honest with you, And so when I moved to Houston, obviously there's a variety of people here, it's all of beautiful. Black culture is great, successful, yesh, I'm telling you yes. So So anyway, when I met my fiance Raven, I mean, everything was different everything. So so once you go black, you never go back. That is That's the truest statement I ever heard in my life. Now, I used to say it just because it was a saying No, that shit's true. Hell, everything's better on this side. So if y'all could take any advice from me that at least you gotta at least try it once they the black woman.
Speaker 2: That effect is real. It's not just a TikTok. It's real.
Speaker 3: Listen. Yes, I'm a living testament. Hell, I ain't even afraid to say it. Hell, plus y'all are. But black women are just really, honestly, to me, the most powerful beings on the planet. You know, and then y'all have had to be just because of what society has done. But just naturally, you know, black women are incredibly powerful and incredibly nurturing and the givers of life. I mean, I was just like, damn, what took me so long?
Speaker 2: Because I appreciate that you said powerful instead of strong. I hate being called a strong black woman. I think that should be an adjective for men. Nobody ever says, oh, she's a strong Asian woman or she's a strong Puerto Rican. No nobody ever says that. It's just only attributed to Black women. And I think we should be described more as delicate flowers that we are, you know, and stop calling strong. Powerful is a better term. So I appreciate you for saying that, because if you would have said strong, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: I get it. I get it. Yeah, y'all been hold y'all been waiting on me too, So I'm staying on the good side. Damn it.
Speaker 2: Geene, tell everybody where they can buying you. Plug all your things, plug everything.
Speaker 3: Yes, so every all of my social media's are are at the go Getter Family right, the go get Her Family g O G E T T E R. Go get Her Family and then you can go to the go Getter family dot com to check it out. I've got free resources for people too. You can get a buying free foreclosures guide for free that'll get you into the game. And then uh the Secret Art of Asset Protection at the go Getter family dot com as well, which is a basic guy that's forty eight pages of pure gold. So come check us out and get become part of this revolution and really take control of your life and your fine it.
Speaker 2: Love this. This was really good. Yeah, you drop some amazing information. I'm going to reach out to you personally for some mentorship. Seriously, Like I said that, that same as account ain't looking the same like it was doing in twenty twenty. It don't look the same. So I definitely want to, you know, get my feet wet. So they thank you so much, Gene. We appreciate you.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Thank you ladies. You guys have been great and you're amazing.
Speaker 1: Thank you. All right, y'all, we're trying to help y'all get this bag. So if you enjoyed this episode, y'all tune in every Thursday on the Black Effect podcast iHeartRadio app or wherever the fuck you get your podcasts. That I did that right anyway, This is your host aj Holiday two point zero on Instagrams Kick It Tam y'all.
Speaker 2: It's official tam band on Instagram. I love y'all so much. Thank y'all for tuning in.
Speaker 1: Remember speak now and let me see I don't know. Never hold your peace, you.
Speaker 2: Guys, say something, I got it. And never go into foreclosure or maybe do it so we can go get that house. Deuces