Speaker 1: From Hollywood to you.
Speaker 2: Thank you for listening to us.
Speaker 1: Ryan Air on Air with a Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 2: It's Ryan Seacrest with you guys, listening tany on a Friday and morning. Nice to have y'all with us Friday. I've changed it up a little bit this morning. It's actually a little retro me.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: Instead of coffee first, I'm having this green concoction much wow, very nice macha latte very. Can't do a hot macha very Southern California. Oh yeah, I do hot somcha.
Speaker 1: I know, I like it cold. I like everything. I like you my coffee cold.
Speaker 2: So yeah, because for me, it's just it does a number on my belly having it warm, which I like. At first, I got it cold. Cold tastes good and it goes down too fast, like I rush the thing cold, you know, goes to that straw too fas and then if you.
Speaker 3: If you don't drink it fast enough, then it gets very watered down, which I don't enjoy either.
Speaker 1: I don't mind it watered down.
Speaker 2: But my favorite ice for an iced coffee is the turty icic coffee bean versus qb ice.
Speaker 1: I know what you mean. Yes, like the pellets.
Speaker 2: Yeah, ice pellets.
Speaker 4: Pretty tell me about the Macha choice.
Speaker 2: What would you like to know?
Speaker 4: Are you dating someone new?
Speaker 2: What does that mean? You mean you think that I am p suaded, swayed.
Speaker 1: Sometimes you get very chamillionaire.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm swayed by the beverages around me.
Speaker 4: You have sagittarius tendencies in that way.
Speaker 5: What in the world are you speaking like a drink like all the celery juice you know?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that era you were into macha, it was like the manooka honey and that was a specific.
Speaker 4: Girl that you were dating.
Speaker 2: You were saying, I'm influenced by the people that are nearest to me. Yes, easily, specifically the beverages.
Speaker 3: Yes, so I feel like with this new Macha this morning, there might be.
Speaker 4: A new flame.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know. So if I have sangria tonight, what do you who do you throw? What do you think is influence in me? Someone? Yeah? Because I don't know what someone?
Speaker 5: Yeah, Well we'll see that you're right now.
Speaker 2: I'm like you guys, I'm like getting into it.
Speaker 5: Why all day I just started gauging, running out of time.
Speaker 2: Engaging in this friendly fire.
Speaker 5: Why you you pick us apart and ask us everything about our lives.
Speaker 2: Like, there's nothing to find out about you, guys. I've picked it all.
Speaker 1: That's like, well, then let's peel your onion layers.
Speaker 2: Yes, you ever have Do you ever have a crab claw?
Speaker 1: No? All right, messy, Well.
Speaker 2: You ever have a lobster tail?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: But I like it already kind of scooped out, you know.
Speaker 2: Well I've scooped it all out. You got nothing left but the shell with you, guys.
Speaker 1: Everything out here's a brand new chapter.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I'm like one of those animals. It replenishes after they get crushed everything, like a lizard. Yeah, I'm like my tail grows back fresh and need to pick apart every time. So you're welcome, you guys. Your tail's been dead for years.
Speaker 1: I know. I'm just saying it's Friday.
Speaker 4: We have Friday plans, which said someone like.
Speaker 2: Her tail is doing just fine, very much. Oh, guys, there's so much to cover this morning, Tanya. Yeah, uh what it is today? Partly Sonny, that's what looks like. Oh we can actually partly sunny eyes in the mid sixties. Next week looks nice. Is it finally gonna be like a great perfect week.
Speaker 1: Or maybe a week, but then you never know.
Speaker 2: I think it's cold again. I know, very up and down backroom. It's a feel yourself Friday. Tanya's feeling herself this morning.
Speaker 4: I love it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, why not feel yourself?
Speaker 4: Who are you gonna feel?
Speaker 5: There's a lot of options if you're maybe all right?
Speaker 2: So backroam, How are you guys this morning? Good? It's Friday, Friday, It is Friday. I got a great high coming up here in the already for this run around the table to breakfast table and those those what's your high over the last day? Sisiting? Ummm, we're very.
Speaker 1: Why is that funny?
Speaker 4: Go back and see you're buffering.
Speaker 5: Oh no, no, no, I'm wearing very comfortable underwear this morning, and you know some days they're not so great, and you know what, when you put it on, you're like, I'll just commit to it, and the whole day I regret it. So today I'm very comfy anddies all right.
Speaker 2: Well there's some good news Tanya, and he highs for the last twenty hours or so.
Speaker 3: My high is today because I have date night tonight, so I'm just looking.
Speaker 4: Forward to it.
Speaker 2: I could tell you're beaming with excitement. Do you even know what you're doing tonight.
Speaker 4: Uh no, it's actually funny. I was going to text.
Speaker 3: I was going to group text you all because we were going to go to a restaurant I think you all have been to. And then Robbie was like, why are you going to bother them at like eight o'clock?
Speaker 2: I should listen to him? What's wisdom did any of you? You were disciplined? So, guys, I got a big high last morning hours last night, I hooked up somehow my credit card to my phone and so now I don't have to bring on my credit card. This is a game chamber. You use the game. I use Apple pay bro. Wow, I just went on. I went on my coffee Pachamama website just to try it out and order some more coffee. And I filled out my work, my home address, my billing of dress for one step Apple payne saving.
Speaker 5: Literally how many years you've been deprived?
Speaker 3: Wait till you go to like a parking garage and you can just put your phone.
Speaker 5: Up or like you just don't have a card on you your money's like, that's what I can't wait for.
Speaker 2: I just want to take my because I see people out, you know, at the coffee shops. They're like putting their way.
Speaker 1: And you're intimidated by that, aren't you.
Speaker 2: Yah, I'm scared.
Speaker 3: I don't use it all the time either. I have it in my phone and i'd like rarely use it.
Speaker 2: I'm not doing any loads today. It's a Friday when I need to dip into a low perfect put it out there, manifesting only positron good vibes. I like it, Tanya, I'm gonna find out where you're going to your date night before the ship was over though, So it's date night Friday. I gotta for singles on dating apps. I got something coming up for you you're gonna want to hear about, Tania. Is a date night tonight with your husband? So where are you going that you're gonna ask us about last night?
Speaker 4: We're not going there. We're not going there.
Speaker 2: Why okay, why aren't you going there? Why aren't you going.
Speaker 4: It was mother Wolf?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, oh yeah, we love that love that place, Evan funk.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I have my fortieth birthday there.
Speaker 4: Oh my god. I wish I would have texted.
Speaker 5: You, guys.
Speaker 2: It's hard to get into Yeah.
Speaker 4: I had a reservation and then I canceled it.
Speaker 1: Why would you cancel the Mother Wolf reservation? Oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: Why did you cancel it? Anyway? Because we didn't you like, this is our fault.
Speaker 4: No your fault, it's my own fault. I should have texted you.
Speaker 2: Guys, where are you going?
Speaker 5: Then?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: You This great reservation at hard to get into place in Hollywood. Yeah, Evan Funky's restaurant, Mother Wolf, and then you canceled it. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So now I think we're gonna go somewhere We're gonna that we can walk to. So we're gonna walk to our dinner and then working.
Speaker 2: You just said that.
Speaker 3: What.
Speaker 2: I can't believe you said that. I tomorrow was going to walk to a lunch.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and this is a place that we normally drive to, but we're gonna walk to it.
Speaker 2: Me three, that's so cute. Yeah, there's a little uh coffee shop.
Speaker 1: That's mind blowing. Guys. People walk to dinner all the time.
Speaker 2: We never walked dinner. We meaning I never walked to anything.
Speaker 7: Oh.
Speaker 1: I love walking to everything. My nails, dinner.
Speaker 4: I feel like we might uber home.
Speaker 7: Oh.
Speaker 2: I do that like all the time for exercise. Sometimes I'll jog and uber back. Oh, really, yeah, because I don't like the you know, I've told you this story. I don't like the loop. I don't like to go up and down and see the same stuff, like you know what you mean. I like to see different things. So I just might go one way. I never go back.
Speaker 4: That's interesting.
Speaker 2: Did you get that phone lock box you were talking about, Tony? I did.
Speaker 4: It's like the phone locker, and.
Speaker 2: I was such a great Idea's like a safe for your phone. Right, just walk it away, thank you.
Speaker 4: I thought this was such a great idea.
Speaker 1: Was a little controlling.
Speaker 2: No, No, I love it. This is where this and you need a physical place that's designated for this. Mentally, psychologically, it helps because even if on.
Speaker 1: Your phone, it's not even how much we're on it.
Speaker 3: Even if we're like, let's say we're like, let's say we're watching a TV show together, right, we're not even communicating, but our phones are next to us, so we're they're always on our mind. So we're always like looking at it to see if there's a tax, or look at it to see if there's an email, look at it to see whatever. It's still part of your like mental bandwidth. So now with the with the phone locker. We put our phones in the locker, and that our mental bandwidth is now free.
Speaker 5: And everyone in your household is excited about this, My apple pang.
Speaker 4: Nobody in my household is excited about it.
Speaker 2: I love it. I just want to want an apple pane while you're talking.
Speaker 1: You did.
Speaker 2: Yes, It's so easy. That's how fast and easy it is. That a cract.
Speaker 5: If you're just getting here, Ryan just discovered apple pie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, what is up? If you want me to walk you through it, I can do a tutorium posting. It's super easy. Breaking news guys, somebody it's gonna be a whole new me. Yeah, all right, I love the idea. It's called a what's it called a lockow the phone box. If you're single on dating and you're on these dating apps, do this today. So if you're swiping on dating apps your matches are dwindling, today's the day you'll get more matches immediately. Mikayla, I guess i'm talking to you. Yeah, yeh, update your dating profile. Oh, I can help.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 6: I just learned that if I changed the age that I would get more matches, but I didn't know about anything else.
Speaker 1: Well, anything fresh.
Speaker 3: Probably, Well, yeah, on your age range, you're gonna get way more possibility.
Speaker 6: But like for example, on RAYA, you only get a certain amount of day. So I had already did my day like swiping, and then once I changed the age, I had a whole new fra.
Speaker 1: The limit the amount of people that can match with you.
Speaker 3: You know why, Sysney Why? So I found out that now dating apps are like social media where people are just going and just mindlessly scrolling for hours and hours and hours. I think they're putting in like a limit so that people.
Speaker 1: Stop doing like really commit to the swipe.
Speaker 4: Yes, exactly, commit to the swipe.
Speaker 5: Yeah, does you'd be like I like, I like, I don't like like it. You just do it for hours and hours, So now you like, stop on someone's profile, look.
Speaker 2: News you're on riyah. I know you're right. I thought that was like an invite only thing.
Speaker 6: I had a few friends that were on it or referral, but it's not like entertainment, and I feel like now everyone gets accepted, but I still have a friend that's been on it for the wait list.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're the.
Speaker 1: Industry a vi p okay, Yeah, in industry.
Speaker 2: But does that who she wants to.
Speaker 1: Be secretly want to be on it too, right, Yeah, people.
Speaker 2: Keep telling me to get on this raya thing.
Speaker 1: Yes, let's help you with the profile.
Speaker 2: Nah, I just got my Apple Pay. Although I could take somebody out and Apple Pay. It'd be pretty cool, wasn't it.
Speaker 1: They would think you're so hip, they would think I'm.
Speaker 2: Hip hippy to the hip.
Speaker 3: One time we went to dinner with our friend who just started using Apple Bay two and the check came for dinner and she literally put her phone up to the check.
Speaker 2: I didn't know that you needed GUIDs. You actually told me.
Speaker 1: That now, So just PSA, do not you need a machine.
Speaker 2: An entire sea of water cannot sink a ship unless it gets inside. Likewise, the negativity of the world cannot bring you down unless you let its seat inside your soul.
Speaker 1: Don't let it.
Speaker 2: In Headlines with Tanya rad.
Speaker 3: Well, The long awaited Lax Metro Transit Center station will open on June sixth, finally connecting metro riders to the airport. The La Long Beach area ranked as the nation's smoggiest region, and a report released by the American Lung Association top men's basketball prospect Elijah Aranus, who had committed to USC has been placed in an induced coma after he was involved in a serious car accident in Winnetka. And the city of Irvine is developing an aerial gondola system over their Great Park project, which will be larger than the New York Central Park when it's finished. Now, let's take a look at traffic with Natalia Perez from.
Speaker 4: The Southern California Toyota Dealer Traffic Center.
Speaker 3: See more at the Punkwo Toyota's full lineup of fuel efficient vehicles.
Speaker 8: So you're going below half speeds on the one O one North as you go through downtown La, expect that really slow traffic between Fourth Street all the way past the one ten and looking at a fairly new incident in Baldwin Park ten West at Baldwyn Park Boulevard, getting reports of a crash. We'll try to get some more information for you, but we do see a slow down that starts at Pacific and then you got some slow speeds as you go through Inglewood four or five North, pretty jammed between the one oh five all the way through Slawson.
Speaker 3: Another foggy, hazy morning burning off to sunny skies. Later this afternoon a high of sixty two in Culver City, today sixty four in Compton, and right now it is fifty two in Hollywood.
Speaker 2: It is going to be partly sunny two day and all weekend long got highs in the mid sixties. Looks pretty nice next weekend. Today's National Manicure Pedicure Day. It's also National Celebrated Penguin a day, World celebrated ping one day. I've never seen a penguin in real life, not even like at.
Speaker 1: The zoo something our sea world.
Speaker 2: I haven't been to one of those places.
Speaker 1: In a long time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Sam, I haven't either.
Speaker 2: But today's also National hair Stylist Appreciation Day. So if you're getting your haircut today, appreciate that person with the shoe.
Speaker 1: I need to go.
Speaker 2: Actually, your hair looks great. I was gonna tell you that it's different today than it was the day. I was gonna tell you it looks great.
Speaker 1: Same, it's the same.
Speaker 2: I think. I like the whatever colors it is, I like it.
Speaker 1: Thank you have not changed the color in four months.
Speaker 2: There's highlights, for sure.
Speaker 5: There's not They're not new, no, but I don't I want to like touch up the top, all right, Yvonne.
Speaker 2: Sorry. You know, it never pays to give a compliment around here to anybody.
Speaker 4: Well, just don't say different.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's not a compliment. And you're like, it looks different from yesterday because it's not. And then I get caught on the fact that it's not different.
Speaker 2: It is definitely different than it was the day we had well just side by side videos.
Speaker 4: No, it's not different.
Speaker 2: Yvon I'm sorry, Ivon. These two will not let things go as you can tell. Thank you for calling in bald In Park. How can we help you please?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 9: Well, at first I was calling for the Wango Kangle tickets, but I gets it in call on time. But I'm just you know, I just said, let you know who your quotes are are so relatable your quotes for the day.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm glad you liked them. I never know if anybody's listening to these things because we just picked these random today. So here's what was today. An entire sea of water. Entire sea of water cannot sink a ship unless it gets inside. Likewise, the negativity of the world cannot bring you down unless you let it in. And it's so true. It's like the Four Agreements you've read that book, right, you got to let I think that's one of the agreements. You can't remember the four I got to read it. It's a short book, but you can't let You can control. You choose whether things effect you or not. You get to choose that. Yeah, I don't feel like it's a choice of nis, but it is.
Speaker 1: It is. You have the power.
Speaker 2: You have the power. Have you read the four agreements?
Speaker 9: The four Agreements?
Speaker 2: It's twelve pitch book.
Speaker 9: I will, well, I will.
Speaker 2: So the agreements are be impeccable with your word. Don't take anything personally. I think it's one that I relate to with this one or so, don't make assumptions. Assumptions are brutal. And always do your best. Those are the four agreements. It's it's an easy read. Put it by a toilet. It's a good toilet.
Speaker 1: You cannot read it in a whole toilet.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you seem to think it's twelve pages.
Speaker 1: It's not like one hundred and twenty pages.
Speaker 2: I think you're wrong. The size in my hand.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, now we.
Speaker 4: Look it up. One hundred and six ages.
Speaker 5: So put it by the toilet, like things like that.
Speaker 1: By the toilet. I just feel like it's weird, like people put like a bunch of magazines or like a book.
Speaker 5: It's you're touching it while you're doing your business.
Speaker 2: Ryan, it's probably one of those people who like.
Speaker 4: Goes to the bathroom for thirty minutes.
Speaker 5: But still that means that that book has been there for all the flushes, all of the see.
Speaker 9: See.
Speaker 1: I don't like things like that in there.
Speaker 2: Oh I'm regular.
Speaker 9: Hey, wherever you careements.
Speaker 2: To get me through it? All right, Yvon, we got to let you go because you need to run from us. Thank you very much for we love you. Run, run run. I don't want any part of this toxicity.
Speaker 1: This is toxicity. Do you say toxicity?
Speaker 2: Toxicity? Oh my go Your podcast could be talk talk.
Speaker 1: Is she toxic? Or she talk? Or you could talk about all the toxicity.
Speaker 3: That's out there that's so negative and but be the you could be the opposite of that.
Speaker 1: No time.
Speaker 2: So Tany's got a trending report. We were talking about what you do. You actually asked us what do you suggest I do with my wedding dress now that I've used it? And we had a lot of great ideas from listeners that came in Is it just coincidence that Kelly RiPP was talking about the same thing.
Speaker 1: Literally, it's coincidence.
Speaker 3: Well, People magazine came out with their like most Beautiful list and she was in there with her daughter, So there's this was pulled from that interview, but she was talking about and revealing that her off the rack dress from Barney's New York is still an everyday staple in her wardrobe. So they Elope, they did like a Vegas Elope wedding, but this was like.
Speaker 2: A young day look I know in this photo.
Speaker 7: I know.
Speaker 3: So she said, I took the tags off to wear it to our wedding and I wear it all the time now as a beach cover up. She revealed that the piece cost her a lot of money at the time. She also rewore it during their twentieth anniversary getaway. So there's like a photo that she posted of the dress like when she wore for their twentieth anniversary, and she's like, and it still fits. But I feel like I like her inspo because that was one of my thoughts was to kind of chop it and make it into a dress that I could wear more often and kind of like on those big milestone moments and then I still have so much left of the dress to use it for other things as well. But I thought it was a really good idea.
Speaker 2: I still kick it over. How young they look when they got married?
Speaker 1: Yeah, baby?
Speaker 2: Or were they?
Speaker 4: I don't know, they just celebrated their thirtieth.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they were in their early mid twenties then right when you know.
Speaker 4: You know, let's see when they got married.
Speaker 1: I was in my twenties.
Speaker 2: What were you late twenties?
Speaker 1: Twenty nine?
Speaker 2: You think I'll do it?
Speaker 1: Michael was twenty seven.
Speaker 4: She was twenty five years old when she got married.
Speaker 2: Michael was twenty so you guys were the same ageish.
Speaker 1: Ish, Yeah, he was twenty seven.
Speaker 5: When we're young we met, he was only twenty three and I was twenty five.
Speaker 2: Tend to look how late we waited.
Speaker 4: You know what's crazy?
Speaker 3: Like, I know I'm considered like a late bride, and I'll be like a late bride, right thing, Yeah, like geriatric mother or whatever.
Speaker 1: Really, but I still feel like a teen.
Speaker 4: Like I feel like a teen bride.
Speaker 1: I feel like I'm twenty five. I feel you me too.
Speaker 4: I can't believe I'm a wife, Like it's so weird.
Speaker 2: No, believe me when I felt this at this stage is wild yeah, meaning you as a wife.
Speaker 1: Oh, I was like, what do you feel?
Speaker 2: I don't really feel much, just meaning her whole change of life. Time four The match game. I nad ling Lindora. You're contested number one. Hi, I hang on one to say, let's get contested number two. We're excited to meet you. It is Raina in Orange Raina contest number two. Good morning, good morning, super good. We're gonna play for tickets to Wango Tango the match game. Here's how it works. I'll give you each at a separate time, a phrase with a blank in it. You'll try and match your answer what you think is gonna go in the blank with the panel. I forgets the most matches wins. All right, So, for example, Natalie, you'll start, I'm gonna give you blank box, blank box. Don't say the word like, what do you think the panel's most likely to say before the word box? Blank box? What's the most obvious choice to fill in that blank when box is the next word, blank box. There's a real struggle going on here from based on the expressions I'm seeing from the panel. Now, Natalie, what did you say blank Box.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm nineties kids, so boom box boom box.
Speaker 2: So ninety eight degrees and sink or Backstreet Boys.
Speaker 9: And sync all the way.
Speaker 2: All right, let's get to it, Sisney. What you say?
Speaker 1: I said, match box. That's a good one like match box cars and it's match game.
Speaker 2: Okay, it tany What you say?
Speaker 4: I said, ring box? I know I'm struggling.
Speaker 2: All right, Ruby, what'd you say? I said lock box? What comes down to our engineer Jeff Toobs Cheff Tobs for the match? Did you say boom box children of the nineties, I said cardboard box. Sorry, Natalie, they let you down. Let's go to Raina now in Orange. Rainy just got to get one match to win those Wingo Tango tickets. One match yours is, don't say it lot yours is? Tree. Just think about this tree, blank tree, blank tree, blank tree blank. All right, here we go, Rina, Yes, what'd you say, top tree, top sysney tree.
Speaker 1: Top tree house, top tree house.
Speaker 2: Ruby tree, top tree, branch comes down to our engineer, Jeffubs, Jeff Tubbs for the wine. Sudden death. I was gonna say another round, sudden death, sudden death. Here we go, all right, every gets the next one wins it. Yours is, Natalie, Yours is cherry blank cherry blank, cherry blank cherry blank. Think about that blank blank blank blank blank cherry chairry cherry cherry blank blank blank. Okay, Natalie, would.
Speaker 1: You say cherry pie.
Speaker 2: Cherry pie Sisney pie pie? All right, Natalie, you win. It's sudden death. They both got a chance.
Speaker 1: Did they get two chances?
Speaker 2: It's sudden death. That's why sudden Do think you understand? Natalie ran hopeful? Please? What do you mean? I don't understand it works? Mark explains sudden death to these two.
Speaker 4: Mark explains on death for him.
Speaker 2: But if each person, each person to have a chance, otherwise take a chance to each guy. They each got around, and then the vantage to Natalie to get an extra guess we're ready. I didn't put Natalie's the first calling you did. That was randomly when they called Yeah.
Speaker 5: So then what happens is we go around and see how many matches she got and then raina house.
Speaker 2: You don't understand sudden death.
Speaker 4: No, you need to understand sudden death.
Speaker 2: They don't understand the concept. So I'm going to give you some tickets to Wango Tango as well, because they're not they're not playing fair.
Speaker 5: You're not there's right now because they realize that you're so wrong.
Speaker 2: You're so guys. The reason I'm giving her the tickets is that you guys are wrong on this. So Rayina, congratulations everybody.
Speaker 10: So sudden death would be if we each gave them, Yes, if we each if we gave the word cherry and they both Raina and Natalie each gave a word.
Speaker 4: And then we saw who had the most matches.
Speaker 1: That could work.
Speaker 2: That's what we should have done that, guys. So that's why I gave her the tickets. We didn't do that, but you also did.
Speaker 1: We did do that because you didn't do the right set and death.
Speaker 2: No, you guys, you may hear one thing, I may hear another. Either way, the good news is truth. Everybody is going to Wango Tanga. That was on that call our friends over it overheard. La posted this on Instagram.
Speaker 4: I love overhard, La.
Speaker 2: Tell us your most life changing LA hacks and some of these are really good. So Jeff says, if you get a flat tire from a pothole, file acclaim with the city, they will reimburse you.
Speaker 1: Did you know that I didn't know that they would just fill it.
Speaker 2: Annie. You can rent power tools, sewing machines, cookwaar, powerashers, and one hundred other things from the La County Library Library.
Speaker 1: The Library. I always forget about that.
Speaker 2: Don't sleep on it, Jenna says, avoid the rides, share a lot at Lax. Take a shuttle to any hotel and call your ride from there. It's easier and cheaper. No Lax surcharge, all right, Next, Jack the Little Neighborhood. These are Las and Zelle Hacks. Jack the Little Neighborhood. Donut shops have better and cheaper fresh pressed juice than the trendy spots. Trendy spots are they do? Hike them? Ernie says you can park in yellow loading zones after six pm all day on Sunday. I didn't know that, didn't like. I see that yellow and it throws me off. Yeah, it's like uh oh la is Houston says. Downtown La in the Pinata district is the best place to buy your meat, better quality, cheaper than stores. Did you do you guys know that? Yes, I've done that before.
Speaker 6: And also good Pinada is good candy, like you get the best deals?
Speaker 2: Can you actually break the pinata because the cardboards a little thick. Absolutely, James says, during June gloom, go to Malibu, drive up one of the mountain roads. You'll come out just above the clouds at the top. Do it for the sunset. You're above the clouds. FU know when you can take off like wow, that's a cute day. And then Cooper says, if your landlord tries to raise your rent, call city hall and ask what the max increase allowed by laws for your address. He says he found his apartment was rent controlled and saved a fortune.
Speaker 1: Amazing.
Speaker 2: If you have any other la isms like la hacks, leave us a talk back inside the iHeart Radio ap Today's Many Petty Day. It's a National Hairstyles Appreciation Day. Sunshine this weekend, looking pretty nice. Next week Hot Girl Summer, Barby Summer Brat Summer in twenty twenty five, they're saying this summer is going to.
Speaker 1: Be what high school summer?
Speaker 2: What does that mean?
Speaker 5: It means that perfect nostalgic idea of what high school felt like, and it's going back to the basics, the simple things, the simple activities, refresh.
Speaker 1: All that type of stuff.
Speaker 5: Maybe just going to the fair, having a beach day, driving around late at night with your windows down, not having a plan, that type of stuff.
Speaker 2: So when I was in high school, we used to go to the local Hamburger spot or Taco Bell and hang on the parking lot.
Speaker 1: So that would be something that you would want to do.
Speaker 2: Think it's loitering now in twenty.
Speaker 1: Twenty, Why can't you go and eat your Taco Bell in the parking lot? Michael might always do that with in and out.
Speaker 2: It's not eating. It was like eight cars, eight Chevy Blazers rolling up with our speaker's blast and our bass pumping, and then you're sitting in the parking lot. Maybe we were some tacos. Yeah, yeah, out there, that's loitering exactly the day they didn't charge you for loitering.
Speaker 1: Back in the day.
Speaker 5: Well, you did that when you're in high school because you wanted to hang out with your friends, but not in front of parents or like, not at someone's house.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I want to do the same thing now.
Speaker 5: About swinging on the swings at a park, When was the last time you did that?
Speaker 2: Never?
Speaker 1: You never went on a swing. I haven't gone on a swing.
Speaker 4: Sounds like not even.
Speaker 1: Well, I said, when was it?
Speaker 2: I mean it was a child.
Speaker 1: Yes, okay, when you were a child.
Speaker 2: Go camping.
Speaker 1: I'm doing this.
Speaker 2: Okay, you do that.
Speaker 1: What are some other things? Swimming at night?
Speaker 2: I don't swim at night.
Speaker 1: Well you don't, but this is the whole point.
Speaker 2: Oh oh right, right right, Okay, I should swim at night. I actually have. I did swim at night as an adult when I was much more fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, really fun. It's really really fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I jump in the water at night. Okay. What else?
Speaker 1: How about painting your bedroom?
Speaker 5: Do you remember like redecorating your bedroom in high school, like like the summer, like a refresh for the new school year.
Speaker 2: I put those stars up on the ceiling of my bedroom. The stars are still there on the ceiling of my high school bedroom.
Speaker 1: They were still there, which is crazy to me.
Speaker 2: That is wild. Okay, what else?
Speaker 5: How about having a backyard sleepover camping? My kids want to do this. I'm honestly scared of coyotes.
Speaker 2: Coot cold and coyotes.
Speaker 5: I'm out bonfire making, somemores, just the simple things. Have a summer romance.
Speaker 2: Okay, that sounds good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there we go, summer fleeing.
Speaker 3: I feel like he's already on that one.
Speaker 1: He's like, oh, I could do that one that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm down for a summer romance. I don't have a summer romance.
Speaker 1: Thank you for you your short shorts.
Speaker 2: What's wrong with my shorts?
Speaker 1: That'd be cute for you with your short shorts.
Speaker 2: I do have shorter shorts this year, and I just trimmed up my laker So I'm ready, you beyond. All I need is a night out and off.
Speaker 1: Summer night tonight.
Speaker 2: Tonight, I have I have an event tomorrow and IDOL on Sunday, so I'm gonna lay low, lay it down low, but I'll have vicariously. Thank you for listening. Sarah, how are you Pasadena? Hi?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Great, love it here.
Speaker 2: Your boyfriend's been acting weird ever since you caught the bouquet at your friend's wedding. Yeah, so I just want to be so when you catch a bouquet, it still stands that they say you're the next in line to get married. Yes, okay, so that's what he's freaking out. Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, my boyfriend and night we went to a wedding a few months ago, and yeah, I caught the bouquet. But we've been we've been dating for like two years, but ever since that night, he's been acting like a little weird since I caught it. Like obviously that night, everyone was joking with him. They were saying, like you're next, your next and all that, but it's it's been like two months and it seems like he's like not into it.
Speaker 2: And it used to be like, well, who's this friend that you just uh had the wedding? Good friend?
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, yeah, my friend Marian.
Speaker 2: Yeah you need to call Mariam, call Marriaman, thank Mariam for this because you just discovered that he's not that into you.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well no, I wouldn't say that.
Speaker 2: That's why.
Speaker 1: How long have you guys been dating? Two years? Two years?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but he's shying away now because of this concept of getting married next. He kind of tells you everything about him. This waste any more time.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but it's also him being just so silly about it, like this is not a real thing, Like, yeah, I mean, Tanya caught the bouquet mine, she caught the bucket my wedding, and she didn't get married until how many years later?
Speaker 4: Eleven years later?
Speaker 1: Tell your boyfriend that.
Speaker 2: Tell your boyfriend so tell your boyfriend that he'll be fine. It doesn't really mean it. It doesn't really work.
Speaker 7: Actually, yeah, I don't know. It doesn't seem that serious. I tried to get him to open up about it, but he's he says, everything's like fine.
Speaker 2: But I'm scared of the concept.
Speaker 1: He's not scared.
Speaker 4: He's probably just annoyed of the outside pressures.
Speaker 1: You're the benefit of the dow.
Speaker 7: Let him live, But I want to ask him about it because it's important to me.
Speaker 2: Then asking about to say, are you actually freaking out about catching the thing because of the symbolism and catching the bouquet? Let me tell you a story. Tanya rad from the Morning I Try and Seacrest Morning Show caught that thing and it was eleven years so she got married. So stop running good luck, let's go come on past it. It's Friday. Don't waste any time.
Speaker 5: Yeah, maybe it meant that you're supposed to be like my next serbian friend to get married, which checks out, checks out, all doesn't jumbo.
Speaker 3: Maybe it means it's like the goodness it's like means it's just like a good on on the guy, Like what like I caught your bouquet doesn't mean I'm the next to get married, but it means I'm gonna marry right.
Speaker 2: I'm over it. I'm over all of it. I lost you lots of love over Did y'all have fun this one? I have fun? Sure did? I can actually remember everything we did this morning. Whoa, I don't want to. You can get on the podcast later.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it takes your favorite part.
Speaker 1: You can't even tell us that. I know he doesn't stop at the time.
Speaker 2: I ain't. My favorite part was he's arguing about the concept of sudden death during the match game. Today was pretty epic for me, because you guys, it's funny. If you missed these, check it out. A podcast sistany antony understand the concept of sudden death. So I ended up giving the tickets to both the callers in an act of fairness because.
Speaker 5: You didn't play it correctly. Yes, it was not fair to the second caller. Yes, she didn't even get a chance to sudden death.
Speaker 2: If anybody has time later to check out the podcast, you'd be the judge.
Speaker 5: You know, we should post that and get a real feedback of whose team they believe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm off till Monday with you guys.
Speaker 5: Know you.
Speaker 2: I will do what you want to put your fingers away. I will is like the wicked witch of the West Side. Yeah excellent, all right, yeah check all that out. We have more Wingo Tango tickets next week. Back, have a good weekend. Ruby enjoyed low Die Mkaele and joined RYA. Thanks for listening so on air with Ryan Seacrest. Make sure to subscribe and we'll talk to you again Monday.