Speaker 1: Your still no baby, and I'm on Bootleg Kev's podcast. It's kind of cool.
Speaker 2: Yo man Bootleg keVs Show special guests here. He's got the hottest song in the country right now. Fuck the West Coast the country, three baby, mister solke City himself. What man for people who don't know you are a literal child. You turn eighteen in December January, so your birthday's coming up. But as of right now, you can't buy cigarettes. You can't uh, you can't do much of anything. My son just turned eighteen in October, so you know, you really can't do much else when you turn eighteen, except for like join the army or join the army, buy some Marlboroughs or something what you wouldn't do? Right? Yeah, you're still in school, right? Oh yeah, sure Friday, like regular high school, public school, regular school. What's that like? Are you like fucking just man man at school?
Speaker 1: I mean, like if people know the song, like you know, but like nobody's like fanout freshmen say freshman shit?
Speaker 2: What is like a freshman thing to say to you? Then like oh my god, no, like a.
Speaker 1: Oh some weird shit. It's just like whatever you think, bro, Like it'd be weird. Like it's like it's like, no, you're not real, bro, Like what are you talking about? Like, get away from me.
Speaker 2: Freshmen's are they're kind of like a look down upon like peasants setting in high school setting right now.
Speaker 1: I think I for me, I would say peasants. I mean it's more like, bro, I just I understand you don't belong here. Yeah, it's like, bro, I'll give you a couple months too.
Speaker 2: Over here, I think the high school starts sophomore year and then the middle schools all the way year in La like where I'm at over here in Burdbank.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, so.
Speaker 2: I think like the middle school seventh, eighth, ninth, and then the high school starts sophomore year.
Speaker 1: Yeah I started ninth high school.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, so you got ninth grade. You got real like little children running around over there, probably listening to a lot of yeat, yeat. Yeah they love eat at your school, don't they.
Speaker 1: I mean I wouldn't say at my school.
Speaker 2: Yeah, freshmans like yeat.
Speaker 1: I think all grades like I don't like it.
Speaker 2: You don't, well, I don't dislike him, but I'm not like why I don't like heat because I'm a fucking grown up, like listening to Yeat as a thirty six year old man. You know, sometimes things just they come out and they just go and I'm just like, it's not for me.
Speaker 1: I understand.
Speaker 2: I look, I respect it. I ain't mad at you. Seems like a nice kid, just not for me. I look.
Speaker 1: But then ain't that the same as like somebody my age not listening to like an old artist and no, you should know he's a legion.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's like BROMI. But I wouldn't hold you to that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, but you know that's how I go. He'd be like the top three of them all time. You say somebody that, it's like.
Speaker 2: Like if I'm like, yo, if you heard Nozio Matic and you're like nah, bro, and then someone gets mad at you.
Speaker 1: But you know, I mean, albums have been released and I'm supposed to just know like that. I that like, honestly, on this, I hear what you got.
Speaker 2: Yeh.
Speaker 1: I've maybe listened to that jay z One. I can't name a song though I know I've listened to it, just trying to explore.
Speaker 2: You know what's funny is that's the blueprint too. Actually that's not even the first Blueprint, which is the least.
Speaker 1: I've listened to it. I've listened to almost all jay Z albums, but like they're skimming through them, like trying to explore.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just to kind of do research. Yeah, I've done that homework. Yeah in a way, and I just trying to see, you know what what was Do you keep listening to the jay Z after though, or do you just say I get it? I heard it all right? Moving on.
Speaker 1: I have a couple of jay Z songs that I do like that are older. I don't know what specific albums, but like it's a couple of songs like College the College drop Out.
Speaker 2: That's actually album. I like, that's a great album. What about like the Carter the first Little Wayne album. Oh wait, two thousand and eight.
Speaker 1: It's song zero three three, Okay, it's probably songs on there. I like know, like Lollipop. Yeah, no Lollipop, but like yeah, like you know that was hot Snoop Dogg, Doggie Style. I probably know songs on there, Like what was the biggest song on that album?
Speaker 2: I mean there's a lot, dude. It's Doggie Style.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so yeah, my age.
Speaker 2: You know, it's probably top two three hip hop album of all time to an old man.
Speaker 1: Like myself, Yeah, fair fair yeah Snoop Dogg Snoop Dogg has his story like that, like you know.
Speaker 2: What are your what's your upper echelon of all time great albums?
Speaker 1: It changes every day?
Speaker 2: Well what is it today?
Speaker 1: M M? I feel like I will say, like lil Uzi Eternal Take, I'll say Liu Yati, let's start here and you know, hm hmm. I would say how the creators last album, I forgot the exact name to get Lost camun get Lost right now?
Speaker 2: The Deluxe was amazing too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure, that's my top three right now. When I was somebody asked me this when I was in Atlanta and it was a completely different list. But I'm saying right now, like, because I was just listening to how the creative is the little?
Speaker 2: Is that little? Yeah? Yeah? Is that the one where it sounds like he's doing Tam and paula kind of like alternative trippy rocky one that came out.
Speaker 1: Three just because of ever the courage Ever. I mean, I guess we could say that whatever this to get by, but I'm just saying right now what I'm like, like, let's not get by.
Speaker 2: Okay, ever, let's not just get by. Come on, this is the blog cat podcast is six respect but wow, you're crazy bro anyway, Yeah, so so ever you got Yachti's alternative rocket.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I think you know I'm gonna I'm going to say it. It's ever. The reason why I say that, I feel like that's in the age pretty well.
Speaker 2: And it was, like you said, very experimental, his best album.
Speaker 1: We're appreciated when like he's no longer here.
Speaker 2: Uh for you, this song has gone so crazy, so viral. It's obviously I saw you originally recorded on your iPhone, which is crazy like the first first early version, right, what is the app on an iPhone? You used as a band la band lab band lab, So what's the mic? Is? You just do it into the phone?
Speaker 1: I mean you can if you have like AirPods, but.
Speaker 2: You can use your AirPod mics and then it records the vocals.
Speaker 1: To look, if you have air pods, you record the bottom of the phone. If you have the wires like Apple wires, you put them in like that's what I did some mic on it. You hold it in front of them.
Speaker 2: At what point in time did you go back and re record it so it didn't sound like it was recorded on the phone.
Speaker 1: I never did. They just mixed my vocals.
Speaker 2: So the vocals we hear right now are the og iPhone vocals.
Speaker 1: Yeah, besides the clean version. I re record the clean version, but on my phone. Again. Really, so I didn't record Suita at all.
Speaker 2: That's so crazy. Wow, no excuses.
Speaker 1: Man, No, no, I think I didn't start getting in to the studio until like now.
Speaker 2: Like yesterday. Yeah, so you just had the crib.
Speaker 1: Save time and I don't have to work on the engineer like send my vocals.
Speaker 2: To send your vocals as Hey, that's impressive, man, kudos to you. Thanks, do you like well? First of all, there's there's a few like what has been the one because a lot of people have made videos to your song. Yeah, it seems to be that it like dance that people are doing. What has been the most surreal moment you've had with this record where you've seen somebody post about it or dance to it or acknowledge it. Obviously the remix is fucking huge. You got blue Face and blue Bucks on it and mustard and all that. But in terms of just like people who have like posted it, like what has been a surreal moment for you? Just coming from seventeen year ok CJ.
Speaker 1: Stroud, Like when I saw him like hitting the dance? Who liked the squabble? That's not my dance, but the squabble and then people put my song behind it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like, wow, this was this last week when he threw for four hundred and seventy yards and.
Speaker 1: Broke this is like the first couple Rookie of the Year.
Speaker 2: Rookie the Year for it doesn't even I think to bet on it. It's like minus five hundred if you bet, like he's he's murdering it.
Speaker 1: You're a football fan, Ricky the Year, me and both Rookie of the Years, you might be right there. I mean, I keep working, but you know what I'm saying, one.
Speaker 2: Hundred per what's your football team? Rams? So how have you been a Rams fan for like three years?
Speaker 1: What's your team?
Speaker 2: I'm an Arizona Cardinal fan. Have you guys gone there? I don't think you guys are well. You guys went to the super Bowl on nine. But listen, Yeah, it takes real, It takes real intestinal fortitude to be a fan of the Arizona Cardinal. Nah, y'all just won a.
Speaker 1: Super Bowl two years ago?
Speaker 2: When did you start becoming a fan?
Speaker 1: Twenty seventeen?
Speaker 2: So what do you know? Two to three years of of mediocre even though with Jared Goff, y'all were decent.
Speaker 1: Who I mean, who was your team before then? There was no team in LA so I didn't have a team. I liked players.
Speaker 2: You're a player, guy? Who's your favorite football player? Ever?
Speaker 1: I don't know?
Speaker 2: You don't know? C J. Strout there you go, Aaron Donald Puoka? You know about Pooka Pukah's nice? He's on my fantasy team? Is he's a baller? How much money did you put in our league's? I think the winner wins twenty four hundred dollars. It's like two hundred dollars or buying. We got twelve teams, nothing crazy, but it's very competitive. It's a bunch of people who that is crazy? We take it too serious? Crazy? Yeah, I mean it's you play fantasy football. Have you ever played fantasy football? Do you know what that is? Yeah? You've never played?
Speaker 1: Was that like an age thing you're trying to say? Like, cause I'm young?
Speaker 2: I don't know dude, have you played fantasy?
Speaker 1: Yes, for free ESPN Fantasy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I do. But we put money up, so you set your lineup and you know it's fun. Let's play next year when I turn eighteen, let's do it. You could play as a kid.
Speaker 1: No, but like when I turn eighteen, so then it's like a thing. Oh he's eighteen. Now you could play with us. Do you guys do draft knights? Yeah, you guys get drunk and do draft knights.
Speaker 2: There's some drinking and some weed, for sure.
Speaker 1: Do you feel like the weed like enhances like your pigs? Probably not like you see the future.
Speaker 2: No. I feel like what I do is like when I'm like trying to like cram and study before a draft, I feel like I overthink it and then I end up like like watching a podcast or something that convinces me to take somebody that shouldn't take, and then that this year that didn't happen. But this year I'm actually rolling in fantasy pretty well.
Speaker 1: But I enjoy fantasy. It's very stressing. It is stressing, I mean, but realistic. I always forget. I think that's why when you put money and you make sure when it's free you like, forget.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when it's for you, forget, especially if it's just for like shits and giggles. But I do fantasy basketball too.
Speaker 1: You said shitting?
Speaker 2: What shits and giggles?
Speaker 1: What's that?
Speaker 2: Yeah? You know it's like if you were to say, like, like you're doing it for like you're in a free fantasy league, so there's nothing up for grabs. You're just doing it for shits and giggles. Yeah, no, but say it didn't hit that shits and giggles. Yeah, you're funny, Thanks, fuddy, I appreciate that. What about are your NBA guy?
Speaker 1: What do you mean?
Speaker 2: Do you like basketball?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Are you a player guy there? Or you a Laker guy or Laker? Not a Clippers and Lebron the same birthday? Lebron James. He's the goat. I have a Lebron toy right here.
Speaker 1: You're a Lebron fan.
Speaker 2: He's my favorite BA basketball player ever.
Speaker 1: Then why do you have other guys?
Speaker 2: Because I'm a Son's fan.
Speaker 1: Who's number thirty two off the Sons, Kevin Johnson.
Speaker 2: That was Jason Kidd the year that he domestically violenced his wife and we traded him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's Jesus Christ.
Speaker 2: Well, when he was with the Sons, he slapped, he slapped his wife, and then we traded him.
Speaker 1: Literally number thirty two is Jason Kidd.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a terrible tone of him. If you actually look at toy, just so people can see what we're talking about, it's kind of racist. Like they just were like, this is Jason Kidd. This is not the way he looks. Like do you think that looks like Jason Kidd at least could have got the skin.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not the face kind of like just like the no, fuck, no, that's not Jason Kidd.
Speaker 2: Dude, look at the ship.
Speaker 1: Why do you even have that? Sasion just Grace stood that a.
Speaker 2: Way because you know it's cool.
Speaker 1: Maybe now it's like, oh, I have a fake Jason Kidd type of thing, and it's not your fault. It's not like you bought a fake Jason Kid. It's their fault.
Speaker 2: Someone actually gave it to me. And look, I won't even stand there, won't. Yeah, so Jason kid when he was on the Suns, he uh him and his wasn't his hair died? Yeah, it was bleached. How'd you know that?
Speaker 1: I've just seen it before?
Speaker 2: He had blonde hair. He looked like fucking him and him. Yeah, Jason Kidd in Phoenix had bleached hair and was fucking smacking up his wife, God bless her. And now who'd we trade him to? We traded him to the nets for Stephan Marlbury. Yeah, I know, Stephan Marbury. Didn't he eat like vassoline or some ship? He did? Yes, he did. I don't judge him now, you know random tidbits, don't you, Yes, I don't. I don't blame him though for eating vascoline.
Speaker 1: No, let me tell you why it looks good. No, because the end of the day, it's like it's ship that we might do it and be like weird as fuck, but like nobody would know because it's like our secret.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I mean, look, I wouldn't eat vacanline on camera, like if if in private. Stephan Marbury had this thing where he like like to hit the vasoline, but he did it like on It was like early viral moment.
Speaker 1: I think, so this is I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think he had just had some mental issues towards the end of his career. Then he ended up going to China and having a legendary career there. I actually have statues of him in Shanghai. He's like the Jordan of China.
Speaker 1: Thanks a two K. I know Stephan Marbury. I didn't know him, but he was I wouldn't I mean two thousand and five, baby, I mean, was he even in the league in two thousand five? Of course, when did he retire from.
Speaker 2: He was drafted? I think in ninety nine it was him and Kevin Garnett. They were on the timbers.
Speaker 1: Do you like Kevin Garnett? Yeah?
Speaker 2: KG was was sick for sure.
Speaker 1: Kevin Garnett. He's probably a good guy, like to get drunk and go like to the casino with and he's a.
Speaker 2: Cussing yeah, motherfucker wholly like that.
Speaker 1: He like he'll motivate you, like he'll motivate you to run through a fucking wall right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's true. I feel like KG would be the guy who, like should be a coach, but he's not. You know what I'm saying, Like KG, I don't know why he's not coaching, but it's probably a good thing he's not a coach. Yeah, he probably would get canceled maybe huh, screaming at people cussing at him. Yeah, yeah, he's a wild man. Shout out to KG, nice guy minimum all times. Uh shouts. We're going on some tidbits here, and I'm very impressed by your random bleached hair eating vasoline tidbits that you know about random old school players.
Speaker 1: You are real Sons fan, aren't you?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Son's hat and I have Devin Booker on my shirt. What does I have to do with butterfly though?
Speaker 2: It's just a there's a brand called the fuck? Is this brand called Felt?
Speaker 1: Is that like free free promo?
Speaker 2: No? No, no, no, no no. I bought this hat, so Felt they do. They did a bunch of new era collapse and the things of these butterflies. So it's like a Son's.
Speaker 1: Are you like a mandatory cap guy? Like when you walk out the you know some guys like mandatory cats. I think I'll get to that point when I turned like your mandatory cap? How old are you?
Speaker 2: Thirty six?
Speaker 1: You're not that old?
Speaker 2: No, I could be your father. I have an eighteen year old son for sure. Yeah, my kids a senior in high school just like you.
Speaker 1: That's kind of dope, isn't it.
Speaker 2: Yeah? So were you born in what twenty ten oh five? Dog? Fuck, now you're off some ship. Dog for real? It's my own kid. I don't know his birthday? Yeah, oh what the hell? Yeah? Because what what's two thousand of TAD that's important to my life? Yeah? Oh five? Yeah, you're right. Obviously you're rack you would know when you're born. So are you working on Obviously you put singles out and stuff, But are you putting together an album or are you just.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm working on my my first debut, like real studio album.
Speaker 2: Pop. It's called pop no pop? What do you mean?
Speaker 1: Like I'm saying like it's gonna be a pop album.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be a pop album. Nice pop in what way? Though?
Speaker 1: Like pop? Like you're gonna exactly what you think?
Speaker 2: Like you're gonna be seeing Facebook like E D M.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all that ship.
Speaker 2: I think you're you're lying to me.
Speaker 1: We were gonna say, what's there you're gonna use?
Speaker 2: I think you're full?
Speaker 1: Was gonna say another.
Speaker 2: Word you think I was gonna say. I wasn't gonna say Bob Saggett. What What did you think I was gonna say? That's another word with the F that rhymes with saggott. No, I don't know, but like you're me, I don't, you're fucking kidding me. I don't.
Speaker 1: I'm confused now I'm dropping. I'm working on the album.
Speaker 2: It's not a pop album though, is it.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Is an E D M on there?
Speaker 1: I don't know what the category. I think I'm coming out with my own subcategory.
Speaker 2: I like that. I like that. I think well, I feel like what's dope about Silk City is it's kind of like I feel like we haven't had a fun dope club record in hip hop and like.
Speaker 1: That doesn't involve murder.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. I was just talking to.
Speaker 1: When you're listening to you probably waiting for like the.
Speaker 2: I was like, I've been waiting for this song because I DJ I own a club, and it's like, oh man, there's no club shit anymore. Like like you said, it's like all like op killing music and like you know, and shout out to all those artists. They're cool, you know, but like just a fun dope club song, like people can dance too from that. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Actually, like I don't want to say where to study is kind of corny, but I like watched like Little John and the East Side Boys growing up like young though like random like six seven as having fun and I used to always watch those videos and like that motivated me, like chief, like oh cheeky videos like Gucci mean like and like I'm looking at those videos. Clubs don't even look the same, bro, We're not like people.
Speaker 2: Well people used to dance, you know, they don't dance anym.
Speaker 1: Everybody cool as fuck. Everybody's coolest shit. Everybody's a fucking man. When I go into like clubs and like you know, and I perform and stuff, it's just like parties I grew up going to. You're still hey, hey, you're still growing up. Oh yeah, parties are like shitting on the club right now. Yeah, Like everybody's in there front, like people are still trying to be hard in the corner, but like it's actually lit.
Speaker 2: Like if you go to like a twenty one up club right now, everyone's just standing there, so that shit's suppressing ordering bottle that shit.
Speaker 1: I don't after this shit. I don't have to go to the clubs.
Speaker 2: I own a night club, So shout out to everybody who buys bottles and stands there to look cool.
Speaker 1: What's your club?
Speaker 2: Eleven eleven?
Speaker 1: I knew that, but I want you to say it. You have to say that you perform there.
Speaker 2: I was really worried about booking you too, because I was like, we have never booked anybody who's not eighteen years old. It's okay, you're okay, but you Yeah, but you were a performer, so it worked out.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, you have to say like eleven eleven because that's like me saying, oh my new song, and I didn't say this shit. Yeah, I'm just saying what they taught me.
Speaker 2: But no, but it isn't interesting like when you, like, when you first came in here, you were like, what are you getting into tonight? I'm like.
Speaker 1: Nothing, No, I was gonna invite you to come play video games with me, to that game two K and Madden maybe call Duty. You seem like you like, I think I can.
Speaker 2: I think I might. I think I'm you know, I'm pretty good at uh two K Madden Madden. I'm a little you know. This year I finally picked it back up. I took a few years off because because Madden just be trash bro, they don't even try anymore.
Speaker 1: Don't say that Electronic Arts. I love you shot to sulk in the game say Madden Ship didn't say is Sulk City in the game right now? It will be, you think, so why not? Electronic Arts might not like it.
Speaker 2: You're with the You're with the Empire gets a lot of songs in Madden. Yeah, shout to the guys over there. You'll be in there. Yeah. But but Madden, you know, it'd be nice if they put a little more effort into the game every year.
Speaker 1: No, tell them fix the game, Electronic Arts. Did you ever play NFL two K back.
Speaker 2: And then you didn't?
Speaker 1: I've seen videos like you too.
Speaker 2: As I say, Dreamcast was that ship? Dream what Dreamcast? It was a system, say your Dreamcast the most underrated gaming system ever?
Speaker 1: Dreamcast?
Speaker 2: Yeah, they had like the first two k, NBA two K and NFL two k H the two they started with. Sega fire system didn't last. PlayStation two marked it, but it was a Dreamcast, was good man?
Speaker 1: I like video games?
Speaker 2: Yeah? So what you're like, like, are you just doing like the normal Shiit Fortnite called Duty two.
Speaker 1: K or yeah? Like regular Ship?
Speaker 2: Yeah, GTA, GTA, Grand Theft Auto. Do you have any server you play in on GTA.
Speaker 1: Non play RP.
Speaker 2: I played like this on my system you just play like the story mode. No, like online.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying, that's different than RP RP like roleplay like on the PC world, like the people.
Speaker 2: Like I've seen it. It's it's weird to me.
Speaker 1: I don't do that. Yeah, I never got into it.
Speaker 2: I talked to T Grizzly about it. He said, if someone breaks characters that killed him and kicked him out, like they're done, they.
Speaker 1: Can't play now. They gets serious. I watched that, but I never I never jumped into it. Yeah, it's like you're like, it's too real. Yeah, now that's fun.
Speaker 2: I always thought about, like, damn, probably doing it because like lit, I just haven't done it. Eventually, start your own thing. What am I going to call it? Solk City? Man? I see that? See what you did there? I mean that's what you would have to call it.
Speaker 1: Right, that's very thirty six years old. If he's like to say that, are you that was still thirty six years old? I know?
Speaker 2: Thanks, Well, listen, we do have a.
Speaker 1: You get like a past.
Speaker 2: Thanks. Talk to me about the remix, man. The remix is a big deal. It was kind of a big statement for La, like to get everybody on one song. Have Mustard put his his fingers on the song? How did that originate? And like did Mustard reach out to you originally or.
Speaker 1: Must just tapped in on some holder like just to like what's up type like seawan love right? And then he invited me to stew and I just like talked to him and we were just like talking.
Speaker 2: Yeah about talking, I guess talking about anything in it.
Speaker 1: So we were watching like football, the Rams, no no, San Francisco, the Niners.
Speaker 2: M hm, Brock pretty shout you.
Speaker 1: Like Brock pretty.
Speaker 2: Here's from Phoenix, It's from Gilbert.
Speaker 1: We were watching. We were watching football and just like I was drinking minime watermelon hmm. Mini made watermelon and we were eating cookies eating or reading eating cookies. So you said you were reading cookies. I'm like, bro what eating cookies? So cookies, Mini made watermelon and football and we ate nobu.
Speaker 2: That's nice.
Speaker 1: A lot of food.
Speaker 2: Have you been to like actual noble yet? Yes? Overrated, underrated right about where it should be.
Speaker 1: I think it's worth it because of where the location.
Speaker 2: Is in Malleible. You get to see the water.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's worth it. I mean it's hype, but like if it was like fuck.
Speaker 2: Like if it was like downtown l A, you'd be like me, like, you're not going to dodge like fetanol, smoke and human feces to go to Noble, but you would go watch you go eat it near the beach. You can confuse me if you like downtown LA, Like, the food's got to be so good that I'm willing to like risk walking into a cloud of fat and all smoke to eat it. You like hibachi, I do, but I feel like it's getting at hand.
Speaker 1: No, you know what I think it is?
Speaker 2: Bro?
Speaker 1: Huh. I think like it's becoming like the meal like to like, oh yeah, like I'm going to get high and eat habachi.
Speaker 2: You're right, especially in LA people.
Speaker 1: Go because then it's like a he like me that just wants to just eat habachi, doesn't care about consuming anything like that, And it's like I just want habachi.
Speaker 2: But the hibachi line is so crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, unless you just call in, you never call it in.
Speaker 2: The other thing about hibachi is guarantee you got the ships.
Speaker 1: Now you know what it is.
Speaker 2: It's that garlic butter, that fucking garlic butter, that fucking garlic butter. But it's good as fuck, Bro, it's so rich, I promise you right now. Yeah, when I go to Benny Hnas I went for my kid's birthday. Every time I go, I get a pint of garlic butter to take home. Now, you have a problem in my refrigerator right now, there's a pint of It's probably halfway gone on now, so I'll put garlic butter on my sandwich, my burgers. That ship's fired. You go in there and like just dip your thumb. Oh yeah, oh that's the problem. You have a fucking problem. Yes, I like literally, I met Benny Hannah and I just tell the guy I'm like extra garlic butter, and he'll put another blop. I'm like, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 1: Not like extra, not extra but estra.
Speaker 2: I love garlic butter, but it'll have your stomach. Fuck, it's so rich, it's sood. You have a problem though, for sure, No you eat. You know, any time I go to Benny Huntas, I'm fucked for like two days on the toilet because I just see so much garlic butter. And then I get everything. You know what I'm saying. You gotta get the fucking lobster tail with the shrimp.
Speaker 1: Everything might as well. Fuck, bro, look, look you're just gonna get steak and shrimp. Get fucking lobster too, buddy. You gotta get the lobster. And then you know, they give you the shrimp. And none of my family eats seafood, so I get all my kids and my wife's shrimp, so I got all this fucking shrimp. Fucking lit at Benny Hunter. Bro, you like Benniean, I mean, I don't not like it. It's solid, you know, it's all right, and.
Speaker 2: You know what it is is like you go in there and like you're just sitting next to like a bunch of strangers that ship awkward. Yeah, and it's like you can hear everybody's conversation, so it's like you almost want to go with like four or five people. Otherwise, like if you go there on a fucking date, you're a weirdo. Like if it's your first date or like you're still you're saying first day, if you're still not fucking we can say, I hope you're not, because you're a child.
Speaker 1: No, it's appropriate for.
Speaker 2: Me to bring that up with a child in my present. Psypologizes. But if you're if you're not smashing. You should not be you shouldn't be going to Benny Hannahs yet because because because you can't really get to know somebody, because you're getting to know somebody in front of a bunch of strangers.
Speaker 1: Right, Bennianna is like this, like I'm married, They're they're having they're celebrating the birthday. You're you know, getting off of work. You just want to get some food. They're fucking they're on a date, on a date, fucking two kids on the side, then a wild place in the middle of you guys will be like a guy that got out of jail and his parents or something like. It's just like so fucking.
Speaker 2: I get really disappointed to when I go to Bennie Hannah and we don't get the Asian like cook. I'm like, we get the white dude. I'd be like, bruh, Like I don't trust this guy to have cool tricks, like like like white would you like, would you like a white dude cooking your Benny Hannas Like that's terrible. If you like if you went to like, uh, you know, a fucking like a Madesicos place and you and some dude named Chad was cooking the food, you'd be.
Speaker 1: Liked brou Chad might. Chad might be in the kitchen sucking it up though, like in a good way, know what I'm saying, But like, what are you trying to say?
Speaker 2: I'm trying to say, if I go to a place I want to fucking if I go to an Asian restaurant, I feel a lot better if Asian people were making the food, bro. If I go to a fucking for example, if I went to a Mexican restaurant I'm talking about like tacos, like a real Legiti Mexican spot, and it's some white people cooking the food, that's a problem.
Speaker 1: Time out.
Speaker 2: That's fair. But I'm also saying the guy who comes out and cooks it in front of you with the hat and ship, that just that just you know, I feel like them dudes got all the tricks, bro, Like they got the chew, they got the fucking they you know, they make the eggs disappear and ship and then like the white dude will cook it and all he could do is the onion tower. Bro. That's all he's got in his arsenal. You know what I'm saying, That's all he's like, I don't want to get canceled. Like you're going down a wild path right now, keV? Have you had? Have you? Well? First of all, how far along are you in recording your pop album or your album?
Speaker 1: No, my rap, my rap, your first album? Uh, they're probably been working for like seventy two hours.
Speaker 2: That's it. So you've only been recording for three days, right, looking like that? I don't know why are you looking at me like that?
Speaker 1: That's is that how you like look at chicks in the club?
Speaker 2: No, I'm married? No?
Speaker 1: Like, what's your name? How do you get? How do you cut into a girl? You know, cutting too a girl means like how you sound? It's wild cut into a girl?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: How do you how do you like talk to a girl? I got that from a Detroit artist. Go ahead, I'm married, bro? Does that to do anything I'm saying? Like, how did you used to talk to Like?
Speaker 2: I always go to giggle the panties off route?
Speaker 1: I'm so like, yeah, that's like a thirty six year old answer. I'm seventeen. Yeah, I was translated make a girl laugh.
Speaker 2: If you could be funny, make the girl laugh, then you know she becomes us, you know, like her guard. Her guard might get let down a little bit more, and then she might want to get to know you. Now, if you're like just the cool guy, you know, everybody can be the cool guy. But can you make a young lady laugh?
Speaker 1: I understand?
Speaker 2: How are you cutting into young ladies? Pause? Or I don't know, dog, that's a wild thing to say.
Speaker 1: I got it from artists. His name is, yeah, a Detroit artist. What's his name? No, Michigan artist's Michigan, Nah, but which Michigan artist? Flint Flint arms Mike, Oh.
Speaker 2: Great guy.
Speaker 1: You know Mike been on the show.
Speaker 2: He's very funny. Thing.
Speaker 1: The thing is it could it could mean some crazy ship. I don't know, but I just know, like that's what he says in the song like like that, and I just like.
Speaker 2: They got the funnies. The flant dudes got the funniest bars.
Speaker 1: It's like no cat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like Rio and him and even like free real shot, the cash Kid from Detroit. He's so fire.
Speaker 1: Cash Kid is hard. Cash Kid says crazy ship.
Speaker 2: He got some bars, bro, like he's got.
Speaker 1: Did he freestyle on your show? I saw that ship?
Speaker 2: He's got some sports references.
Speaker 1: And crazy did he say something about the suns.
Speaker 2: I don't remember, I don't think so yeah, no, so what like do you just you don't probably have to hit on girls at your school? They probably just like, you know, sliding your little notes because you're you know, you're three one oh baby, You're like, is that a thing?
Speaker 1: Why are you sliding me notes? I'm not That was weird?
Speaker 2: Question? Is that a thing anymore? In school? Like? How do y'all communicate in school these days? Is there notes? Or is it just text?
Speaker 1: Like? What is it?
Speaker 2: What do y'all do?
Speaker 1: What you mean? Like?
Speaker 2: How like how you like like if a girl like you, she's just gonna come up to you, like, Yo, what's your Snapchat?
Speaker 1: Who the fuck is this Snapchat? I don't know, bro, Snapchat is popping right now. Have you seen all the celebrities saying like, my Snapchat is lit? Snapchat is breaking off right now if you peeped. I'm just like into like the real business world and I've been.
Speaker 2: Seeing I have a Snapchat show it does well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I see, we have to talk about that. You should have fuck with Snapchat. Snapchat is low key, Like I said, who uses Snapchat?
Speaker 2: Only?
Speaker 1: Because I don't as of right now, but snapchats throwing that bag.
Speaker 2: I don't use Snapchat at all, it's not even on my phone.
Speaker 1: But you have like the ship like though they're breaking bread.
Speaker 2: Yeah no, no, no, yeah, Like I have a guy who just handles my show, and like they they're the way they pay their content creators is way better than everybody.
Speaker 1: Are you a poor pork type of guy? Barbecue? You love barbecue, don't you?
Speaker 2: I don't love like I'm not liking what the fuck like? I love barbecue, Like barbecue, I do like it, but it's.
Speaker 1: Not what's your favorite food thing? What do you love?
Speaker 2: Mexican? Okay?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean we live in you know, yeah, I love Mexican.
Speaker 2: Food, and then it would probably be I like sushi, Mexican food, sushi, smash burgers, lobster oysters.
Speaker 1: Barbecue, seafood. But you know the thing with seafood is you can't attach it to like a Mexican soul food. It's like it goes to different things.
Speaker 2: There's Mexican style.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying is that like it like goes like you know, like orange chicken is obviously going to one thing, right yeah, yeah, but then like fried chicken goes to one thing.
Speaker 2: Well, like on the on the Asian or on the Mexican type, you get to have savice.
Speaker 1: I'm a food connoisseur, are you so, what's your favorite food?
Speaker 2: Pulled pork?
Speaker 1: No, that's like top fifteen.
Speaker 2: That's a hey, I put it up there. If I go to a barbecue spot, I always get the pulled pork sandwich. It's my go to.
Speaker 1: You know. It's funny though, at barbecues they never have pulled pork. Only at the restaurants. Like at barbecues, it's just ribs, links, hot dogs, baked beans, potato salad.
Speaker 2: Depends on where you go, man and PEPSI have you been to Texas? Yes, well you gotta get like Austin barbecue. I've been as Did you get barbecue there? Stonecold Steve Austin, he's there, that's where he's from. Yeah, the Texas Rattlesnake. You already know, man, it's Thanksgiving week right here. We got a shout out to my bookie. Man, this is an exclusive offer only happening this week. Yo, my bookie. If y'all don't know, I'd be hitting these super teasers on my bookie every Sunday I put together four picks, put them on a super teaser plus thirteen. I've been banging them out every week. All right, if you've been following me on Instagram, you know. But listen right now, we have a special offer that's only this week and it's very exclusive to the Bootleg Cap podcast. You're gonna get one hundred and ten percent deposit match up to one thousand dollars. I want y'all to know what that means. If you put in a thousand bucks, they're gonna match that thousand dollars with one hundred and ten percent deposit match. That means they're gonna give you eleven hundred bucks in free money to gamble with my bookie dot ag. You're only gonna get that if you use the Pomo code Bootleg. That's right, use that Calle boot Leg. There's one hundred and ten percent deposit match up to one thousand bucks. That means you're gonna get eleven hundred dollars back if you deposit one thousand dollars. Now, this is only happening until this Sunday, coming up to twenty six. All right, then it's a rap one hundred and ten per This is unheard of. By the way, this is fucking insane. One hundred and ten percent deposit bonus. If you want to gamble on sports, if you want to hit the real casino they got, they got blackjack. We'll let all that. NFL on Turkey Day, NFL on Sunday, NBA Black Friday, look all of it. You got to sign up with that promo code boot Leg right now at my bookie dot ag. Put in that first deposit. Now. Look, the minimum deposit to get this bonus is fifty bucks. Anything over fifty dollars they're gonna match one hundred and ten percent of my bookie dot ag. Use that promo code. Take advantage is just this week. What the fuck are we doing? Go do it all right? Also, I want to give a shout out to our good folks at Imperial Extraction. Baby, you already know what it is. Whoo. They got these pre rolls. Man, check out these pre rolls. La King kush I was smoking these all week the cereal milk. The stpe about Imperial right now is you can get hooked up with a free that's right, a free free two gram THHCA diamond ifuse pre roll one of these with any order. All right. Each pre roll comes with one point five grams of topshelf flour so far, I think this is my favorite, the cereal milk. Also a half a gram of pure THCHC A diamonds, and these reusable glass tips. You see that, it's a reusable that's a glass tip. All right. If you want to get hooked up with this, all you got to do is head to Imperial Extraction dot com. Use the code Bootleg at checkout. Use the code bootleg at checkout at Imperial Extraction dot com. They're sending you a free one of these. Baby, what are we talking about? Plus? Can we give a shout out to their vape pod system. Man, I'm loving the vapes that they got, these THHC enhanced live resin vapes. The pods are so fire. The way they click in, they like click in, so it's like a magnet or something. Whatever they're doing with these is fire. All right, this is the battery. Let's do it on camera just so everybody can see real quick, this is an Imperial battery pod system. We popped this bad boy open. You see it, Okay, then you come in here you get some of this tropical punch Sativa because we don't wanna. We don't need that indcore right now. Still early fucking there we go there, we go right and we get it out. There's the pod. Now check this out. This is the game changer. Watch this oof just like that, just like that. We're in there. We're in there. We can smoke. All right, it goes in, it goes out. Shout out to Imperial Man, don't forget. Go to the website Imperiodtraction dot com Musical Bootleg at checkout and you're gonna get a free two grand pre roll. Right now, let's get back to the interview. Thank you. Yeah, they got in my opinion, the best barbecues in Texas.
Speaker 1: That's an argument I heard Nashal or some shit Memphis Memphis.
Speaker 2: People say Memphis, then there's Kansas City. I'm going to say Texas.
Speaker 1: Got it though. Did you eat today?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I did eat today?
Speaker 1: How many times once? What'd you eat this morning?
Speaker 2: I had some pizza for lunch. I didn't eat this morning.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you don't eat breakfasts.
Speaker 2: I usually try to have like a black coffee in the morning.
Speaker 1: Oh, col Brew coffee Costco brand.
Speaker 2: Yeah. The Kirkland signature you know, Yo, Kirkland's got some shit. Have you been to Costco lately?
Speaker 1: Lately? Costco? No, Costco is a vibe but no, Like I don't like going to the store.
Speaker 2: Why not?
Speaker 1: It's like born sometimes, Yeah, let's just get the food and leave you fucking Costco being the line for thirty minutes. Yeah, Costco is a seriously no lily be holiday. You know, I never understood the science behind Costco store, but now I do.
Speaker 2: What is it? What didn't you understand? Like, you know, like you go to Voon's.
Speaker 1: It's like Vons if you go to the fucking rops is rous, but like Costco is like the fucking whole Like you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Costco's wild.
Speaker 1: But it's like I never understood, and it's like I guess it's like wholesale ship. It's like a science behind it. And then like actually I do like big like research on something. I do homework on hell of ship, like random ship, like like how they like tosign, I mean, structure the stores to have certain ship in front and.
Speaker 2: Not the back, but then they make the hot dogs cheap on purpose of people come and eat and then try to go shop like it's like a whole Like yeah, just like how I ki they have a play place for kids, Like it's like random ship, but like that is what makes it hit.
Speaker 1: The Target needs to step their fucking game up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Costco shipping on Target for sure.
Speaker 1: No, I wouldn't say that. I like Target.
Speaker 2: I like it's cool, but Costco's like, man, they got.
Speaker 1: That Target was a ship when I was younger, popcorn in a little icy drink. But the thing is the thing, you know, the thing is I love Target. Yeah, J it's good. Huh how do you spell that the way?
Speaker 2: I mean?
Speaker 1: That sounds like a fucking perfume.
Speaker 2: TARJ by Target. Oh if they did some target perfume and it was TARJ by Target but it read just target by Target, that'd be kind of I don't know if that's smarter.
Speaker 1: Ugh, I don't think Target has that much seasoning.
Speaker 2: They probably don't.
Speaker 1: I think Target has just been doing so like well, and they're at like a they're coasting. They're just like you know, they're not like they're they're coasting. Yeah, to where, Like what do they need to change at the end of the day. I mean, as long as they're fucking quarterly earnings aren't dipping too much, like they're fucking Target. At the end of the day, Target is always going to eat. I never understood that.
Speaker 2: When you drive by Costco and there's all the people in line for for gas, I'm like, how much cheaper is the gas for people to like wait in the line of cars? Like, are you gonna wait in that line for ten cents off a gallon? Like? How much cheaper is it?
Speaker 1: And do they even have Costco commercials?
Speaker 2: I don't think so.
Speaker 1: Think about it. They don't even need to fucking make commercials for their gas bro.
Speaker 2: That's how Tesla is. Tesla has They spend no more money on marketing or advert or nobody on advertising marketing? Zero. Have you ever seen a Tesla commercial? Never? They don't.
Speaker 1: It's enough on the internet.
Speaker 2: I'm saying that Tesla does. Never made a commercial.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean they don't need to really.
Speaker 2: No, they just got Elon He'll just going Joe Rogan, everybody eat it up.
Speaker 1: You know what do you mean by that?
Speaker 2: Like Elon Musk is their commercial. You know, they do the rollouts and then like a bunch of YouTube creators will make reviews. That's his advertising. Same thing with Apple. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: It's like, why are you covering up your shirt? Because you knew I was gonna say something about Devin Booker, Devin Harmony Booker Man, you know it's middle name. Yeah, that's fucking wild.
Speaker 2: Why he's Yo, He's like our fucking he's our r Kobe and Phoenix. We drafted him, you know what I'm saying, he's been our guy. Booker's our guy. Yeah, he's our Kobe.
Speaker 1: What you mean you just said a middle name?
Speaker 2: Now I did.
Speaker 1: I feel like it's cool that you're aware. That means you're just like a very like yeah, you know it, Like I mean you're you're a great fan, like you know, like you know his middle name. But like the fact that he just said that right here is like, dude, I don't even know fucking Lebron's middle name. Bro.
Speaker 2: I don't think he has a middle name.
Speaker 1: I think so.
Speaker 2: I don't think he does. I feel like I would know it, Like Michael Jordan's middle name is Jeffrey.
Speaker 1: I feel like I've heard that.
Speaker 2: Michael Jeffrey Jordan. I don't think Lebron has a middle name. I feel like I would know that, but I could be wrong.
Speaker 1: Michael Jackson, Michael Jordan, Lebron James. I have the last name that starts with the J.
Speaker 2: So what are you trying to say?
Speaker 1: I don't know, but my last name, don't say it doesn't start with it. I wasn't gonna say it. Ahead starts with the X, starts with the X. Yeah, Exavier. No, there's not a lot of X names just X. Hmm diskidding. Hey, no, but you know how, like, what's Elon's like kids name? It has like the like his kids. That's why I was getting that. I was re riding it back to you.
Speaker 2: Know, his kid's name is uh. I don't know. It's like when you used to like try to use the phone while somebody was using your dial up internet and you heard that noise.
Speaker 1: That's his kids, are you talking about?
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm to my AOL days. Bruh. You definitely wasn't born yet.
Speaker 1: I could tell because he said, bruh, what the fuck is bred the hell's that? And you smacked your legs. You're excited, aren't you? Fucker?
Speaker 2: You're fucking hilarious.
Speaker 1: I am.
Speaker 2: This kid's funny right here, Free with no baby is a hilarious guy.
Speaker 1: You know they're trying to give me to wrap ten more years?
Speaker 2: Do you want to wrap ten more years?
Speaker 1: I think about it sometimes sometimes I want to do like other things.
Speaker 2: I feel like you you should like be in movies or shows or something. I feel like you're you're very funny, you have a great you have a very dry sense of humor.
Speaker 1: Is something else funny? Do you mean dry?
Speaker 2: I mean your your You're like your your humor is dry.
Speaker 1: It's like it depends on the day, in the moment.
Speaker 2: Kind of. I don't know about that. You know what I'm saying. You like how the producer doesn't have a mic, just interjects himself.
Speaker 1: But he just said funny Marco. Though. You think I'm like funny Marco. I think it's a lot of people you could have said, shot funny Marco though. But like, you know, did you see Kevin Hart? He just yeah, he's like he's like, I just came here. He's like, he's like, I just came here, and you're wasting the time for this, Like Kevin.
Speaker 2: Kevin Hart said, yeah, we all got a doppel ganger, like you're your's a seal And he was like, why.
Speaker 1: You know people that are like in like the music in it. I mean not music, but like I'm like movies and ship. Do I know people like that, Like dude like like that.
Speaker 2: I know folks that are in the in the industry.
Speaker 1: That's like, get me in movies, tell them look out for doing no baby, I know a couple of people tell them, Man, tell me tell me it.
Speaker 2: You know you should do it's is that something you want to do? Movies?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't do that. Movie should like different ship. I don't just want to be rapping.
Speaker 2: I feel like you could write a TV show like you could do a pilot.
Speaker 1: Only if you knew, only if you knew, Like you.
Speaker 2: Could have a pilot and try to get it produced. Well, you could self produce.
Speaker 1: And I think what I'm trying to do is I'm trying to just relax a little bit because I feel like once it starts going and we're not gonna stop. You understand.
Speaker 2: Did you ever watch Tyler's show that he had on Uh? Was it on Comedy Was it on Comedy Central? Cartoon Network? Was was it Loyter Squad? Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have something like that cooking up.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying. I feel like you could do something like that.
Speaker 1: What I mean cooking up is like in my head, like I thought of things like that. It's in here.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Do you know like one side of brain does something that the other side doesn't, vice versa. Like it's like, you know, I saw you just got brought out by Bia. Yeah, singing be a song.
Speaker 2: There's a whole lot of money.
Speaker 1: No sing it, not to say the time singing. It's a whole lot of money. And that's so offbeat though I understand though I like the London I appreciate the London.
Speaker 2: Ship that she has. She has cold now be as fire. I'm not bitch. Was that fun coming out with Bia?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're gonna come out during campalog not with anybody. Yeah, I'm coming to with Kendrick really gonna be a part of the Are you a Hillbilly? No? Yeah? No?
Speaker 1: Why are you not in Yes? I didn't state it now, I'm not coming to Kendred like to bring you out.
Speaker 2: Why the hottest fucking song in the country in LA for sure? You like the number one record that has like it's like peak time.
Speaker 1: That's cool and ship. But I just want to get some food. I'm hungry, some poor pork No, that's too aggressive for today. It's a Friday. That's like some Sunday ship.
Speaker 2: You know what. That's real Friday. You feel like, you know, you want to be a little active for the rest of the weekend. You eat a pull pork sandwich. You might want to take a nap.
Speaker 1: Now, it's just like like, oh, would you just eat We're gonna go to the club. Oh, fucking pool pork. The fuck is wrong with you? You're sick. Fuck You're gonna eat fucking pool pork before you go to the club. Is that not some different ship?
Speaker 2: It's kind of different. Pull pork before the club is wild.
Speaker 1: That's wild, Like maybe sushi.
Speaker 2: Before the club. Maybe some ramen? Mm hmm you like romen? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I are you wrong?
Speaker 2: Yeah? M hm? Who are your favorite? Uh right? Obviously you're kind of like a part of this young class of LA guys who are killing right.
Speaker 1: Now as any of your pop You think I really fit in that?
Speaker 2: No? I don't actually at all. But as I said, do you like, is there anybody in LA that you feel like you're influenced by or that you that you're fans of? That you know that obviously you got blue Bucks on the remixed Blue Face all those guys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, to a certain extent, you know, I don't like the it's like, oh yeah, he got this from me or this stole for me, right, like you're just doing your own thing. No, no, no, it's not talking about me. I'm saying in general, like how this goes, like in general, I have no to do with me. I mean I don't really have. There's really any talk about me, Like I'm just it's like, oh, like he copied this, this guy, copy this guy, this guy. But it's like bro, like still like artists, artists still, even if you don't know it, subconsciously you can steal some ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, that's true. And like my new song walk Bro.
Speaker 1: They're saying, oh, Kodak, because Kodak's hardest fuck like walk Walk, like from the Kodak's song, right, But subconsciously I could already boom. I'm not thinking Kodak did it, let me do it, but it was already like already knew head. Yeah, and I'm sure if Kodak heard it, you probably be like it's cool. Like you know what I'm saying, Like shit gets hit over and over just like this. Growing up, I would hear songs that they was people sample like a bar or two from another song.
Speaker 2: Jay Z used to do it all the time. Yeah, I mean even like the hook. People used to make hooks out of that, like bring them out, bring them out. The TI ship that's like a jay Z bar that just got chopped up.
Speaker 1: I see, and you see. I thought that was like this is original shit. But I'm saying, like you see people do that, then it's cool, right, but then it's like, bro, like people do that. I mean still like an artist at the end of the day, like none this fucking.
Speaker 2: And everybody right now is just taking old beats and old songs and just.
Speaker 1: Make like that shit's whacked. To me, it's so whack.
Speaker 2: It's cool, but like nah, I don't do that.
Speaker 1: Ship.
Speaker 2: It was. It was cool for like three months and then it was like, oh, everybody's just lazy.
Speaker 1: When I hear music today, like it makes me just like I'm not motivated, Like I'm not not you know, like like hip hop is supposed to be like real competitive, it's not. It's like everything right now, the competitiveness has everything to do, you know, it involves everything, but the music for sure, it's like who just bought the newest Shane who just bought the newest car. But everybody's putting out bush and music, but the consumer has no choice but to digest it because that's the only thing that's out.
Speaker 2: That's that's a very fair assessment. You're right, I'd say with music right now. You know how like all the blockbuster movies right now are kind of like spin offs or like sequels.
Speaker 1: Everything's in a shitty place, and I think.
Speaker 2: I feel like music is the same thing, Like they're just recycling old ideas. The same thing with movies.
Speaker 1: It's like because they need people like me. That's that's like behind or like the creative with these companies, any people like me. The people that are fucking in charge of these companies are like doing the creative shit or Oldest Hill have no type of seasoning. All their creative juice is burned. They do hard drugs, so their creative process is fucked. And it's like somebody like me that's clean, that hasn't digested any type of drug and the creativities. But we're gonna overlook him because he hasn't done enough.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: They want you to have twenty years of experience. Get there, man, no, I could be there now.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say for you, how do you make sure that you kind of keep you have a great head on your shoulders? But obviously you're you're in spaces where you're going and traveling and doing nightclub gigs, and you're, you know, in an environment that most kids that are seventeen aren't around. So how do you make sure you kind of keep your head straight and kind of keep all sales moving forward? Because I remember when we tried to book you. I remember Gentry was like I got to check with his mom. I was like, that's tight. I love that. Like, you know what I'm saying, Like for you, how do you make sure that like this mission you're on stays you know, stays what just stays on track? And you know a lot of times fame money can kind of like deviate you from.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think we're also the fame or money. I'll be okay as long as I have HBO, Max co Wash like documentaries. Yeah, in class sometimes when I get bored, I watch like cupcake documentaries like how cupcakes are made and ice cream Miluricia to ice Cream, Militia Dairy. So I et vegan occasionally I'm not a vegan, I do. I'm not a vegan, but I eat like vegan ice cream, and shit, do you know any good vegan places? Continue? I don't. Oh, I don't know if I like that or not, because then it's like you're not like it's two twenty three, you're not like socially like sensitive.
Speaker 2: No to that.
Speaker 1: I'm not to like my my vegan thing.
Speaker 2: M Jermaine dupri As vegan ice cream.
Speaker 1: But who's going to learn it? To get some ice cream?
Speaker 2: I think it's at Walmart.
Speaker 1: Who goes to Walmart? You go to Walmart. You seem like a Walmart guy for sure.
Speaker 2: Go to Walmart, get some eggs.
Speaker 1: I told you, don't even go to the story, but I might try one day.
Speaker 2: Walmart solid. Especially so when the next time you're in the South, which I saw your tour got announced your well.
Speaker 1: I mean it's not a tour, but it's something like that.
Speaker 2: Wait a little run. You're gonna be going and picking up some bags and doing your music, some bad and some money. Right, No, so you're doing all that for free? Okay, I'm confused. Anyway, if you're in the South and you guys are just bored, if you're in Florida, just go to any Walmart. Just hang out. Why people watch man Florida Walmart hits different.
Speaker 1: It's like a club. Nah, It's like it's just different. It's just like, what does it smell like? Smells like fucking aroma has a lot to do.
Speaker 2: With Marlborough Reds Republicans and do they do they do they vegan? I don't think so.
Speaker 1: It doesn't seem like a Republican.
Speaker 2: You're not vegan vegan? You just you just have to have vegan ice cream?
Speaker 1: Do you mean when you say vegan vegan or the vegans capital V?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I just you know, you're you're gonna eat me, right? You said you like pull pork, Yeah.
Speaker 1: I just like dairy. They like things I would have dairy. You're lactose intolerant. No, I'm allergic, but things that have dairy I would eat like the alternative, which would be the vegan. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Have cheese. You can't have regular cheese. That's a problem. This brand is from Arizona, actually Valley Boys. I don't doubt that that was a but you can't have cheese, that's crazy. Vegan Jesus disgusting.
Speaker 1: Do you play golf?
Speaker 2: Nah?
Speaker 1: Never, why just play golf?
Speaker 2: Do you play golf? Yes? Hey? What up? You always got to stop the interview. Tell you about our good folks at King Palm. That's right, Let me tell you about King Pom. Man, it's all we smoking over here. What I love about King Pom chirping infused flavor in each one of these These are the margarita. Now, this is kind of the wave I've been on recently. These margarita ones are fucking fire, no tobacco, no nicotine, straight raw, organic fresh leaves and mos dope is they got the tip, You squeeze the tip, you hit one of these boys, and you just get hit with that flavor. Man, you get hit with that flavor, no matter how big or small the palm is. You know what I'm saying. This is what's dope to King Pom. If y'all don't know, man, they're one of the leading brands when it comes to this real like organic smoke light. That's why I like them. I like to smoke clean, and nothing smokes cleaner than a King Palm. So if you're in your hood, you're in your neighborhood, you're in your motherfucking city, your area, wherever you're at. Go to your local liquor store. They're gonna have King Poms, all right, so pick them up there. You could also go to seven eleven or this is what I suggest you do right now, Come on, shot, said king poms man. Go to the website kingpom dot com. If you go to kingpom dot com, you use the promo code bootleg. This is what we're doing. Fifty percent off whatever you order. They got so much at kingpom dot com. Not only do they got the leafs, Not only do they got the grinders. Not only do they got the gas trays, they got them, all the cones fifty percent off, all the smoking accessories, all the leafs you need, all the flavors fifty percent off kingpom dot com promo code Bootleg. Also, speaking of shit, you're gonna get some money off of our family. Our dogs are listen. I'm going to Tampa to go DJ for these guys. Holiday party. Odd socks, Baby, the holidays are here. Now is the time to go to odd socksofficial dot com and use that promo code bootleg, all right, use it right now, and guess what You're gonna get twenty percent off a checkout now. They don't think about odd socks. They got all the crazy licenses. They just locked down Coca Cola recently. Yeah, look at those. They just locked down Hasbro. So they got Power Rangers, Transformers, all that. I mean. Look, they got cheeses bruh, you know what I'm saying. They got Hershey's Chocolate bro they got Wwe, they got Breaking Bad, they got top Ramen, they got the draws, they got the socks, they got the slippers, they got the hat, they got the belt. Whatever you need odd socks Official dots Load up for the holidays. Gift odd socks to your loved ones whatever they're into. There's an odd socks for it odd socksoficial dot Com. Use the promo code Bootleg when you check out, save twenty percent off. Let's get back to the interview. Shout out to the homies over at blue chew Man. That's right, Blue Cheo. Everybody always asks me does blue Choo work? Well, don't take my word for it. Try it for free for a month by using that promo code Bootleg. Right now, blue Choo has the same active ingredients as viagra and Sialis. It's all wrapped up into a blue chewable form, delivered right to your doorstep in discrete packaging. No doctor's appointments are needed, all right, you don't have to go into the doctor. Everything's online. Go to blue choo dot com. All right. Sign up with that promo code Bootleg. Get your first month for free. If your dick ain't dickon, it's time to get a dick in again. You know what I mean. You're dealing with a little rectile dysfunction, maybe a little anxiety at work. Maybe you're stressed out. Maybe you're just married to someone you're tired of fucking. Let's be honest. Sometimes you need a little extra, you know, a little extra, some some to get you over the finish line. Get that blue cheo, Baby blue Chew. Try the first month for free. They're gonna give it to you for free. A month supply for free. Go to blue choo dot com. Used the promo code bootleg right now, Thank me later. Let's get back to the interview you never played. Why I've been to it like a driving range. I've been to shoot around in a gym like top golf. You've been in top golf.
Speaker 1: That's like David Buster's basketball.
Speaker 2: Yep. No, so you're gonna like you I've been a top golf. It's fun.
Speaker 1: It's very fun.
Speaker 2: You get some mozzarella sticks.
Speaker 1: And they have donuts when you can like inject like chocolate and jelly and shit.
Speaker 2: You can inject it.
Speaker 1: I don't know, like in the donut Like, don't think weird, bro.
Speaker 2: No, I'm just saying that just sounds like it. I like, just bring me the donut how I'm supposed to eat it. I don't want you to bring me to the donuts, so I have to do extra work to get it to where I wanted to be.
Speaker 1: I wonder if a grown man came up with that, like listen Jack chocolate.
Speaker 2: Somebody did. Yeah, probably grown up.
Speaker 1: I think so. Yeah, like grown up? What our college students grown ups? To me? Doesn't seem like it.
Speaker 2: No, it's like technically they are according to the law, they are.
Speaker 1: I mean, duh.
Speaker 2: I feel like you don't really become like a real adult until you're like twenty four to twenty five, or unless you have a kid.
Speaker 1: I see my eight Huh do I like come off.
Speaker 2: Like you seem older. Like, so when I was your age, I had a pregnant girl. My girl was pregnant when I was seventeen high school. Yeah, so I was like all right, I kind of was like forced into like you know what I'm saying, Like, damn, I got to support a child. So don't don't mess that up, you know.
Speaker 1: Now, That's why I always just play my game play video games.
Speaker 2: Just get on that two K. Have you played the og map on Fortnite since they brought it back? No, they brought it back. I've been busy. I'm been super busy, bro, I've noticed. Can you buy me NHL for my birthday? I've always want to play NHL, but I don't want to spend my money on the hockey game NHL. Yeah, I don't know, Like do they still make those I've never played? Like the last time I played a hockey game with Saga maybe and Sega was like ninety nine, No, like ninety five. Sure? Can I buy you the one from the year prior so it's discounted, don't buy it. I don't want it, So like I get you NHL Puly lost interest NHL twenty twenty one. That way you can see if you like it. Maybe if you like it, then I get.
Speaker 1: You the new one after this interview. I think Electronic Carts is going to lose interest in me.
Speaker 2: Out to EA.
Speaker 1: Sports e A Sports.
Speaker 2: It's in the game.
Speaker 1: I've always going to do voiceovers too, because I could like make my voice deeper.
Speaker 2: I think we all could make our voice deeper. Do it. I just did it.
Speaker 1: Do it again, Yo, that's bullshit. Show me then you show me e A Sports like that. That's actually very high quality.
Speaker 2: Not bad. Look, man, the song's going crazy.
Speaker 1: Congratulations, you're trying to end it.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm we keep no.
Speaker 1: I can tell you're trying to end it. I've been through this a couple of times. I know where this goes. Well yeah da da da, you're doing big things. I would love to have you back. Brodde beets artists really come back, bro, like ru shit. They'd be like, oh, yeah you can come back. Yeah bro, I'm good to come back. Brostly about you're not coming back, bro, or if you come back, it'll be like in ten fucking years.
Speaker 2: No, that's not true.
Speaker 1: I have next time. I'll come back, but only if you have chicken tenders and fries.
Speaker 2: We just had. Uh, we have people come back all the time.
Speaker 1: Do they eat?
Speaker 2: I just had the forty one kids, Jen Carter and Kyle Rich and then.
Speaker 1: From New York. Yeah, I'm familiar.
Speaker 2: They got the Bent record that's going crazy. They came back twice in like three months. And the first time they came we all drank black coffee together. Because they never had coffee.
Speaker 1: It's different.
Speaker 2: They spit it out. They weren't fans.
Speaker 1: Oh it's okay.
Speaker 2: You like black coffee or do you like flavor? Do you have coffee at all?
Speaker 1: I've had coffee before. I don't just drink it though, Like you seem like you like a coffee guy. I'm not a coffee guy, right, Why do I seem that way? I mean, I have coffee here, Kirkland brand. That's the many reason you want to deal.
Speaker 2: Oh I would love to deal with, Kirkland said, and tell him Yo costco. Drop the bag, baby, Kirkland out at the crib.
Speaker 1: Now, describe water bottles, describe the taste of how it feels. But looking that camera and tell them like, how how does it make you feel? You have to express that. That's why I noticed I talked well I can't give up the sauce. But just know, like I'm getting laced up back at home at Empire, you know the Hub, you know, you know they laced me up on certain things. I can't give you the sauce. I completely have to charge you. I'm gonna set up a Patreon so I can give up my sauce. I have all the business sauce right now.
Speaker 2: Just you get some good sauce. Uh you get any sauce from Gazi yet? Any good advice from him?
Speaker 1: If I tell you yeah, you have to dis disappear.
Speaker 2: Okay, I mean what about no? Nothing? Nothing aspiring artists can. What about you? You've you've been obviously you've been on a quite a ride the last few months. Is there anything you've learned as an aspiring artist at some game you could give to some artists that are maybe watching this that haven't necessarily broke out yet, Anything you've learned about the music industry.
Speaker 1: I'm I'm gonna lie because that's very bad and you're get in trouble for that in school, for lying. Okay, that's why I don't lie at school. But I will say this, when you were talking, I completely lost interest meent with it. Oh, but you know it's TikTok's fault because of like attention span, please reiterate or like say on more time.
Speaker 2: I was just saying, what have you learned about the music industry in this small amount of time that you've Oh yeah, yeah, I feel like you could kind of like share with artists maybe who are watching this.
Speaker 1: For new Just be yourself and stay away from like Chinese food in San Francisco because I was in the Empire studio and that shit made my stomach curve. Maybe it was just Hell and Greece. I have to stick to my traditional like Panda food chain. You know what I'm saying, because I don't know what the hell I have?
Speaker 2: They got all that MSG man, that MSG Madison Square Garden. No, I don't know what it stands for. But if they say the MSG is in most Chinese food, but it's not in Panda, yeah yeah it is. I mean rock with Panda Panda solad. You get the little the crab dragoons, the cream cheese puff thingies.
Speaker 1: I don't think that those are there for people like me. Orange chicken which to go to honey Sistan me chicken. And if they don't have that because sometimes they don't have it, or orange chicken.
Speaker 2: It's like a coconut shrimp too, or the almond shrimp with the pecans and the what is it the shrimp that they got there?
Speaker 1: They have two shrimps. I'm a food condosseur, and I think they only have one shrimp.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I'm talking about. It's a good shrimp.
Speaker 1: You said coconut, but they said almonds.
Speaker 2: I think it's like some sort of nuts or some shiit pecans and the shrimp panda.
Speaker 1: Next time I come, can we eat food? I think it would just make it a lot more like you know, mhm. Because it feels like I'm in the principal's office and I'm very familiar.
Speaker 2: Do you understand you've been there a lot principal's office. I'm get in trouble. I don't even do anything. Have you ever been in the principal's office once?
Speaker 1: Yeah, what happened? I was helping them something. Do I seem like a back kid to you?
Speaker 2: You seem like a great kid.
Speaker 1: What do you mean by that? Seem like a nice elaborate I overthink so you have to explain completely.
Speaker 2: You just seem like a kid that would not be in the principal's office.
Speaker 1: When I talk to the team, like they have to give me wise. They can't just tell me that or that because I overthink. I don't overthink a lot, but I'm saying like certain things like, Bro, don't just be like, come on, camels, go outside? Why because it's pizza or something, Let's go grab?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Do you double dip in? Like say you're like with your family, you guys are eating and shit, you guys have chips and quak? Do you like grab the chip and double dip in your guak just because you feel like you're the man in the house.
Speaker 2: Wait, so if I take the chip right? Are you asking if I put it in the guac?
Speaker 1: Bro?
Speaker 2: Do I go guak to mouth? And do you double dip?
Speaker 1: Do you double dip?
Speaker 2: Bro?
Speaker 1: When you're eating chips and quak at your home when it's like a family gets together, do you.
Speaker 2: Know I take one chip out of the bag I put and then I eat the whole chip and then I'll do it again with different chip.
Speaker 1: Oh, I thought you're double I was just asking because you're like the minute the house, do you feel I feel like.
Speaker 2: I feel like it's super weird. If you were to fight half of a chip and then go back.
Speaker 1: In people do that. Who it hits different when you double dip. It tastes way better you do that. No, so then how do you know.
Speaker 2: That's the funniest, funniest fucking kick.
Speaker 1: You said dog d a w G or d o g G like snoop dogg. Hey, guys, wait all right, guys with bulet keV, he's like hot is out right now man at what he does and he sevest what he does. So Chip, you interrupted my outra, So now I think I feel like I'll do it again. Don't look all right, I'm gonna kick back. You must what do you finish taking your ship? I think it's done. Shake it in the mic so you can get amm Yeah. Oh SMR you seem like an SMR. I would pay money to see you do an ASMR video. Well, like you know they have the black the black background. Have you had black gloves on eating hot wings? But like hella hot.
Speaker 2: How much money would you pay me? Uh? Fuck?
Speaker 1: Like probably like one hundred fifty dollars. That's my allowance, one hundred and fifty bucks.
Speaker 2: What you got it? Well?
Speaker 1: I mean I'm lying, do people actually get allowance? Bro? Or is that just like in the movies and shit? I mean, I feel like that's an old thing.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 1: I never had like an allowance. I never really like I'm not like a spender.
Speaker 2: Is your is your mom? Your mom helps you with all your finances and stuff because you got a lot of money coming in now that you have a hit record.
Speaker 1: What do you mean by that?
Speaker 2: I mean you're also doing live shows. I'm saying, like, I.
Speaker 1: Wear fifteen dollars shoes, those are one hundred and ten. These aren't even mine.
Speaker 2: You got air forces on.
Speaker 1: These aren't mine though, But I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Like you you're wearing other people's forces. Yeah, you could catch athletes' foot.
Speaker 1: I like air forces. These are mine. But now listen, how many wears before you were making money? You're talking about me making money?
Speaker 2: Bro?
Speaker 1: Bro, who do you think you're making money? But I'm trying to get like you, so are you?
Speaker 2: You're doing better than a lot of seventeen year old human beings.
Speaker 1: Do you have any bagon?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: If I mean, do you have any Gucci on?
Speaker 2: But you're not a fuck boy, you know what I'm saying. The hell does that mean? I just mean, like I just I just judge. Guys, you're fucking rich. Well, listen, you know what, you're filthy. You gotta always be the guy who lets you have to wear the designer and not to let the designer wear you.
Speaker 1: I've never wore designer at all. I don't think I ever will because.
Speaker 2: You'll see it I was wearing designer and you'll be like, bro, that's a lot.
Speaker 1: I wear designer, but it'll be like low key shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like a belt, not even maybe just the pants, you know, like yo, yo, those are some dope jeans. They el jeans.
Speaker 1: You know, Like no, no, I don't know. I feel like closes like the bottom of my list of like interesting things.
Speaker 2: Do you ever have the Blinciyaga sock shoes or the giant Chunky gunners the air Gunners I would call them.
Speaker 1: Around the time when like the blind Chunkies were out, I was like kind of like twelve No. I was like more interested in like AMC at the time because that's when MC stock was going stupid. So I invested all my savings into it.
Speaker 2: You invested in the AMC?
Speaker 1: Huh? Yes, I, alad really don't care about blinc yagas. So I just went were you on all in? Are you on Robin hood? H? You know I'm seventeen?
Speaker 2: Great, that's true. So you couldn't.
Speaker 1: So what are you asking? What are you trying to do here?
Speaker 2: So? How were you buying stock?
Speaker 1: What do you mean? M?
Speaker 2: How does how does a fourteen?
Speaker 1: I'm talking about a simulator?
Speaker 2: Bro?
Speaker 1: You into the stock investor pedia?
Speaker 2: Have you heard of that? No? Are you? Are you? Do you pay attention to the stock market?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: No? Duh?
Speaker 1: Dab one time? Dab dog?
Speaker 2: What do you? Why are you trying to dab?
Speaker 1: Dab right now?
Speaker 2: Dab? Here? Is it broad? First? Get the cam Newton? Bro? You gotta do the Cam Newton dab? Yeah? Come on man, yeah yeah, yeah to what? Bro? What you're buying? Stocks? Stocks and bonds? I like stocks? Did you buy any Game Stop stock? Hm?
Speaker 1: I was more of a MC not gmmy. H.
Speaker 2: You watched a new movie though about the Game Stop thing with Seth Rogan. It's pretty good movie.
Speaker 1: I was more like I like with W. Wall Street, solid movie.
Speaker 2: Did you get into crypto at all? NFT?
Speaker 1: You're digging, aren't you?
Speaker 2: Maybe you're crypto?
Speaker 1: I can't let you too much, Like are you a crypto? I'm a big finance guy.
Speaker 2: Listen, you're a big finance guy type. So you're you're an XRP guy. You got ripple, you got some some eth any any NFTs plummeted in value.
Speaker 1: Something about you gives like you had a like six figure n FT and.
Speaker 2: You thought that was the ship. No, no, no, never. I made my money in crypto luckily and got the fuck out because I was like this is too good.
Speaker 1: Like six figures.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, but good money.
Speaker 1: Good money yeah, like tuition, yeah, for like a year. So when are we getting I remember you told me when I first walked in the bootleg keV Foundation, and you're gonna start paying like for kids to go to college, like paying scholarships for like kids that like are less fortunate.
Speaker 2: They didn't say that.
Speaker 1: And you told me you wanted me to like kind of buy in in a way and kind of help and assist. But I told you that, like how am I supposed to I'm seventeen, Broyes, I really have no finance to back that. Do you understand?
Speaker 2: Well I didn't say that, and you.
Speaker 1: Have a toy company. I'm leaking all.
Speaker 2: Your ship a toy company.
Speaker 1: Yeah about you, No, like all that shit you're trying to make up with your own like athletic toys. I'm like, you're telling me you have Devin Booker do the outro. Bro fuck, I'm hungry as fuck And after.
Speaker 2: P he's gonna go beat pulled pork and vegan ice cream. His new song's going crazy. New albums on the way. Congratulations, sir. I look forward to having you back on the show again with fucking French fries and chicken tinders. French fries and chicken tens and slush? Which place would we get them from? You? With Canes or Chick fil A?
Speaker 1: If I go to Canes, Yeah, that'd be cool. But Chick fil A, I don't like their tenders, so we gotta go Canes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Canes.
Speaker 1: Let's get hell of shit, so we waste food extra. That's one thing I learned to answer your question. I'm sorry. Yeah, in the music industry, everybody waste food and ship. Oh yeah, but it's like fun though, because like, hell yeah, I just wasted like I bought finding it, I was worth of food and I wasted like three hundred and fifty dollars worth there.
Speaker 2: It is appreciate you pulling up. Man, that was fun and interesting. Woo yo, we're wrapping up an interview man. Of course, we want to shut out to our family at Hardean. Baby Hardean, Las Vegas celebrating their seventh birthday this month, So happy birthday to Hardan. I want to give a shout out to the whole family over there. When you're in Las Vegas, you got to pull up to Hardien. Tell them that the Bootleg Camp podcast says you They're gonna take care of you. It is the craziest selection of premium cannabis in the country, all under one roof. You walk in and it's just a five beautiful bud tenders, amazing smoke. Just the illis merch, you know what I'm saying. And it's right in Las Vegas, right in Sin City. So you land in Vegas, you about to go gamble with your boys. You get in that cab, you say, take me to Hardean. They're gonna know exactly where to take you. All right, shout out to Hardean. Go follow them Harden Underscore Las Vegas, or go to the website Hardinlasvegas dot com.