Speaker 1: Yeah, let's let's start the podcast.
Speaker 2: Dude, Chevy, Yeah, all right, Episode two nineteen.
Speaker 1: Do you want to do this? I usually do this. I enjoy doing that.
Speaker 3: No, I know you get excited.
Speaker 1: Yep, we got the timeline up.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to another episode of Busting with the Boys today. Is that that DJ you doing your radio voice? Ladies and gentlemen, what's up everybody? This is Busting with the Boys. Whitey White mcflurry here with your latest episode of Busting with the Boys. I'm here with Will Compton. This is episode two nineteen. Let's talk about something very special near and dear to our hearts, and that's going to be the Chevy Silverado. You know, we are truck guys through and through and the Chevy Silverado has been partner with unstoppable, great determination. It's been the most Valuable truck MVT and now the first ever all electric Silverado joins the franchise. We got the chance to experience it and let me tell you something, the boys. It's a game changer. Available four hundred mile range GM estimated on a full charge, over ten feet of length in the bed with a multi flex tailgate. Combined with the Multiflex Midgate large seventeen inch diagonal display screen, it can tow up to one thousand pounds of max towing ten thousand pounds of max towing. That's a just ten x that real quick zero to sixty and under four point five seconds with wow mode working title up to the impressive seven hundred and eighty five foot pounds of torque.
Speaker 1: Head over to Chevy.
Speaker 2: Dot com to learn more. Our guest today there is no guests. There's a fucking boys. Thursdays are for the boys.
Speaker 1: Thursdays are for the boys.
Speaker 4: Drop that comment right now if you're watching on YouTube, Thursdays are for the fucking.
Speaker 2: Boys, or they they might hurt the algorithm. Who knows you don't put the effort in there. The curse for the boys. Let us curse boys, and then you guys just do God's work, dude, for the boys. Riddle that thing, dude, and to do what's the thing where it's the live chat in the comments.
Speaker 4: So when the episode is premiering, the live chat's going on, you'll have to the X on the life chat. Make sure you go over to the real comments, leave a real comment. Just start boosting those numbers. That's what we need if you're listening to audio right now. We haven't talked about it in a while, but that's the place where you can subscribe on subscribe, resubscribe.
Speaker 3: We got to get our audio. Yeah, the audio numbers is where new.
Speaker 1: News to me?
Speaker 3: Oh really? Yeah, I think it's Apple podcasts too.
Speaker 2: Sometimes I just go on YouTube when I'm bored at home by myself, and I'll just subscribe on subscribe to subscribe on YouTube. I think, like literally right now, you're like, fuck yeah, I'm like all the all those hours for nothing, dude, I was reaching ten thousand hours real fast, dude. Fun podcast today, Life, first thing on the dockets. Boys, how is life? How are we feeling? Let me hear one positive thing going on? Start with me, call Let me hear one positive thing that's going on in your life right now that you can be proud of.
Speaker 5: One positive thing in my life. I just interviewed to be a detective for the police department.
Speaker 3: Hell yeah, let's go fucking so.
Speaker 2: That's a good one.
Speaker 1: That's a really good one.
Speaker 2: Really, job jackie boy, what are you fucking stoked about in life?
Speaker 3: Right now?
Speaker 6: I was in the grocery two days ago, and my sister facetimed me and she's got my niece. Her child is just turned five months and she's just hitting the point where she's starting to be able to laugh, Like she'll do stuff and laugh, and I'm just like in the middle of the like whatever, I'll just geeking out looking at my niece just like laugh herrass off on FaceTime.
Speaker 3: Just made my whole month.
Speaker 2: So yeah, that that laugh, the child's laugh is so infectious.
Speaker 3: It just made my own.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was that was cool.
Speaker 3: People are asking did you just waste your shot? I know for your shout out?
Speaker 4: People are asking me, I can this is the time where we get to shout out something personal.
Speaker 3: This is what's going on.
Speaker 2: I vibes feeling good about life, dude, because people people say it all the time. It's so wild to me that human beings come up to us and they're like, hey, you guys helped me through a hard time, Like that dude in uh where was that Colorado? He lost his mom and you help.
Speaker 3: Those types of compliments are are pretty incredible.
Speaker 2: Yeah, pretty incredible. So it's just crazy. So here's a nice little goes to happiness. JP what do you got? What's going on in your life that makes you just you know what? The shout out you mind?
Speaker 3: If I give two, you.
Speaker 1: Can do whatever you want. Brother, Hey, this this podcast is for the boys.
Speaker 7: One of them is on hype about the Miami Heat in the direction we're trending in the playoffs. We lost last night, but we were missing.
Speaker 3: What was that?
Speaker 2: Hi, dude?
Speaker 1: I just love it when fans say we.
Speaker 7: Yeah, we are tied with the Knicks one one right now. Jimmy Butler was hurt. Tyler heroes hurt. A lot of our guys are out. We still competed and battled. Heat culture. Heat culture is something to be excited about. And I will be at the parade in Miami after we win the championship.
Speaker 2: Now something to think about too, that you guys have going for you. As Frank the Tank has changed his alliance from the Nets to the Knicks. Oh yeah, and apparently that is a massive curse to any team he's a fan of.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's big, big for the Heat. Yeah, we'll be good. We'll probably win in five. The second thing is obvious. The new show that I released two weeks ago, three weeks ago, Taylor has now joined on and we're taking over Instagram Live one hundred push ups every Tuesday for the.
Speaker 1: Rest of our Lives Central.
Speaker 7: If you join the rest of our Lives, you join in, you have to do twenty push ups. Well, you gotta be active in the chat and we'll kick you out if you don't.
Speaker 1: Yes, and you figured out how to take people out.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Also, which was of an issue because apparently we got hacked last week.
Speaker 3: We did get hacked. I did not have that guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so random dudes like talk shit, talk shit out there.
Speaker 3: It was daylight and we were on at like nine pm.
Speaker 2: It was daylight. Where he was you know, he was out there somewhere in the world wide push up why.
Speaker 3: Yeah. They also hit a one handed push up last night. He didn't go ahead. Impressive to see.
Speaker 2: Gert go ahead.
Speaker 3: I did hit a one nder Gerrett go ahead.
Speaker 2: Some positive positive er.
Speaker 4: It's like we will be starting next Tuesday, setup Instagram squads next Wednesday.
Speaker 8: Uh some positive Uh. This week we're celebrating my step dad's retirement. So that's pretty cool to see. Somebody got shut up one of the y Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we should get him back, no quash, we should get him back.
Speaker 1: He could get him back for a Thursday.
Speaker 8: He could probably uh say a lot more stuff now about people.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we'd love to hear butch but slap some motherfuckers.
Speaker 2: Nice pull on that one, dude, But is the fucking best. How did it go last night?
Speaker 3: It was good.
Speaker 8: He hates being the spotlight, so it's fun to see him kind of squirm. But he uh held back some tears and then you know, did the classic F bomb to like hide the emotion.
Speaker 3: Nothing.
Speaker 2: Nothing like a man dropping an unnecessary f bomb to get away from the vulnerability exactly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was good.
Speaker 2: It seems like it was like a black tie event, right. Jack said, you walked in here at like nine am with a whole suit one walked Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh I thought you were he was here.
Speaker 2: I can't live here.
Speaker 1: I thought you guys really lived here.
Speaker 8: And positive thing.
Speaker 2: I rocked a bolo tie yesterday, so that was nice. Yeah, dude, Yeah, that was true.
Speaker 1: That's a cool pull. How'd you feel? Do you feel way cooler doing it?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I'm gonna have to get more and do it every once in a while now.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but it was the last minute pool and kind of worked. Everyone was like, hey, nice, I wanna.
Speaker 2: Uh, I want to ask you about your kind of like postnut clarity. You you had long hair, you had to cut your hair for this event. Now the event's over. Do you regret your choices or do you feel good about what you did? No, I usually regret every hair cut I get.
Speaker 8: And it's the first one. I'm like, this feels pretty good. Yeah, yeah, so handsome. I'll be going back to the same to the same chick, will you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, good deal. Maybe a mullet next time.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Now he's retired, So mullets are coming back. We're in it.
Speaker 2: We got a game.
Speaker 4: I think molts are back. Huh, I think molts are back. I think bullets are the most popular haircut in America.
Speaker 2: He said that yesterday, and I couldn't tell if like you're trying to you know you guess. I think you got some internal stuff going on. No, I feel really good. I'm very happy yesterday. Like, I think that's fact. I think it's the most popular haircut in America. But you know how it is when we're when we're around people, sometimes I get the feeling like, you know, the same thing goes for you.
Speaker 1: If I say something you do think, oh is he coming at me?
Speaker 3: Do I have to?
Speaker 1: I feel likes a lot of times.
Speaker 2: I'll join this space with you. Sure, what's happening? I said, I'll join that space with you.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Where every once in a while you feel like he had to be on edge with the boy around because you know so we do like the chirp for sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah I know.
Speaker 2: But our hair was brought up and will goes in my I think it's the number one haircut in America right now. Has I didn't made me feel like, okay?
Speaker 7: Is he?
Speaker 1: Is he trying something?
Speaker 2: Now? I let it slide because I know it's my boy and if he needs to get one, he can have one. Right. But I'm glad we got there. Any chance of a mullet in your future, no, God, you would look so funny.
Speaker 3: You look hilarious, ash bro bro.
Speaker 2: No go back to the roots, No chance, go back to roots.
Speaker 3: I'm in my roots right now. I love it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. My wife hates it. I can't stand it. Ask me every other day to cut it. No, they is the mullet more popular in the fade now? Yeah? I felk the fade has been like, yeah, it is regional. You're not going to catch this haircut in New York or LA. Do you catch a lot of fades there? Oh, you'll catch it in l A.
Speaker 3: Oh really?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Steve's out there.
Speaker 1: I met in a while.
Speaker 2: We will be out there at the end of this month. Potential real Yeah, allegedly.
Speaker 4: Yes, there are some rumors circulating about boys being in a movie premiere.
Speaker 1: Machine almost Shane. That'll be fucking cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that really will be Do you have.
Speaker 1: Anything you want to talk about being proud about?
Speaker 4: Fuck, dude, we might we might have landed a massive partner for football season yesterday, and that's good news. We don't want to spoil the good news. We don't want to get ahead of ourselves and say who it is, but we believe that we landed a massive partner for footballist. It's crazy how that was fucking that. The vibes are up and I will say this morning was day one of pushing a little earlier for the workout. Well, our alarm goes off five thirty, snoozed once got out of bed, didn't wake the wife, snuck out of the room. I went got it in for an hour, back on time, got to get coffee with the fam, got to do that whole thing, and the ViBe's been up. I was at a coffee shop doing some work before I came here, and I think it's a new I think it's it's the new me.
Speaker 3: I think it's a new me, dude.
Speaker 2: And early when you commit to an early wake up, yeah, doing it and there's really no better feeling.
Speaker 4: The only downfalls I ran out of gas. Yeah, I didn't start the gas.
Speaker 3: I called who called me today?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I called Tail like.
Speaker 4: Seven thirty because I ran out of gas before and Taylor was the one who helped me out. You ain't got a gas can, so I figured the boy would get anice saw a laugh.
Speaker 1: What's the first thing I said to you when you told me ran out of gas?
Speaker 3: I can't remember. Do you want me to come get you?
Speaker 2: Oh? Yeah? He was like. Taylor's like like answered, he was like in a deep sleep. Hello, he's likes everything all right. I was like, yeah, I ran out of gas. He's like, where are you? Like a song? Good? I got it all covered. I just got a friend you're looking for in life. Just give myself my own flowers. I'm a great fucking friend, dude, I'm a great friend. Yeah, but those are the Those are a couple of things I'd shut out.
Speaker 4: Especially Yeah, yesterday when we heard that news, it's like, let's fucking go. We might we might, potentially allegedly rumored the bus might look different.
Speaker 2: The bus might be different. It's gonna be a lot louder looking. Yeah, there are some stipulations I have in that, and a lot of excitement, a lot of excitement.
Speaker 3: And I've said it.
Speaker 2: I've sent a voice in a voice a selfie video to this said company, and I told them, if the number is correct, I will be getting a tattoo of their company on my body. On your ass, right, not on my ass, you know why that's the name. It feels uncomfortable. But maybe an upper hip tattoo, not ask but an upper hip, upper hip. Maybe a tramp stamp one, you know, something like that, or around the belly button or just right above the piece. Yeah, I could do that. Yeah. Yeah, just know that sponsors that are out there. My body is for sale, not cheap, but I'm willing to sell this thing. Dude. I'm starting my own weird little OnlyFans. That's a big one, Dude. That was a huge because we went that meeting yesterday and it was kind of like, hey, just kind of chicking boxes.
Speaker 3: What's going on? What are we looking forward to?
Speaker 4: Looking at where we're gonna go for the fall tour, which, by the way, that stuff is getting put together to tell gates, let.
Speaker 3: Us know where you want to go.
Speaker 2: This is going to be the most highly anticipated Bustle Ball of all time. There's one stop we know.
Speaker 1: We're for sure going to Nebraska week or.
Speaker 3: Week four September thirtieth, Michigan at Nebraska.
Speaker 2: It's a box will be up and I don't want to spoil too much, but we might be doing a live show for that.
Speaker 1: We might be doing a live show.
Speaker 2: For that event on that Friday, the night before. That's gonna be cool, dude, that'll be awesome. That'll be fucking awesome. I'm sure Berrys will be a player at somewhere. I'm trying to get out. I'm trying to get a barstool to go there. I was telling BRN that, uh, bust and Bowl will be there if the because I know the Barsol College Football Show.
Speaker 4: I don't think it's happening like that this year. I think they're going to do like watch parties or bars and stuff like that. Okay, Week four bus and Buls thrown it out there.
Speaker 2: Oh another exciting thing that happened in our life yesterday. The boys are so on top of their ship. We're already dialed in for where we're staying for the super Bowl. Yes, yeah, yeah, that's how fucking dialed in we are.
Speaker 3: Boys.
Speaker 2: That's getting ahead of the game for the super Bowl. It's in Las Vegas, Nevada. Yes, so I bet you boys can guess where we're staying for a whole week, a whole week.
Speaker 1: We might have to do you think we should. I don't know if we could.
Speaker 2: They might have some real heavy hitters there that they're like, hey, mister, we want to help you understand, Like, it's not going to be like that.
Speaker 3: Just when they realized the dates we're trying to block off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Will had a good little pull too, being like, hey, text them just the dates, don't say the reason why we're going. Yeah, And I texted Buddy and he was like, I'll have a suite for you, mister Compton, and rooms for the boys. Star boys, you have rooms. But yeah, that's a nice little deal because the minute they go brain like oh super Bowl weekends, Like I already kind of already told them we're locked in. Yeah, also got my max bed up from twenty thousand to thirty thousand. Woo, you're run into a Harry situation, boys, when you're gonna test that number out again. I don't know. I legit, thought I legit in my head, thought about going next week, but I'm not gonna go next week. I think the next time I'll do it will be May twenty fourth, at the Power Slap event, which we will be those of you listening. The details have not come out yet, but you have the opportunity to earn a chance to get flown out, stay at the Red Rocks Casino and gamble with data Dana and I.
Speaker 1: All expenses will be paid. People ask about the betting.
Speaker 2: I saw him one of Dana's comments, and we've talked about this before, on him spotting the individual you're looking at.
Speaker 4: I'm sure there'll be in a un allowance that's like, hey, you get I don't know. I want to throw numbers out there and put pressure on you guys. What one hundred thousand dollars a gamble?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, you saw the video I send.
Speaker 2: Just do it? And now I'm not even like fucking out there? Ye there. Yeah, just there was a I sent a Whill a video on Instagram yesterday trying I'm trying to get Will to dive in and just do it once and see how it goes. I mean that video. If it goes like that, there's no gotta feel that a little bit.
Speaker 4: I watched that and I'm like, I'm sure that that would happen. But again, I'll just you fucking sit there, yeah, dude, like, how long have we got a sweat? How long are we gonna have to sweat?
Speaker 1: Would you have a hypothetical? Because I did?
Speaker 2: I saw this on Instagram also yesterday, because now my algorithm's all blackjack? Would you do one hand of blackjack risk a million dollars but if you win you get a billion dollars? Or what?
Speaker 1: Just would I do that? Would you do that hypothetical?
Speaker 2: What is it? That? Not? Yeah, but I thought that'd be question that there'd be like somebody giving me a million dollars. A ye, you have to gamble a million of your own dollars, but if you win, but if you win, you get a billion dollars.
Speaker 3: No, absolutely not.
Speaker 1: Do you know what I'm saying?
Speaker 3: But If you lose, you lose a million. If you lose, you lose a million.
Speaker 4: Humans are built like they think about loss first, and there's.
Speaker 2: Just you double down. Yes, hypothetically, boys, would you gamble?
Speaker 4: Would you gamble your entire bank account right now to win a billion dollars?
Speaker 2: Give me your entire ban account right now to win a million dollars? I personally would not VP's out. I would not, no way jose your entire bank account, everything you have, it's included for a billion, for a million, for a million, tax free. Yes, without a doubt. That's I mean, obviously if I lose, that sucks. But you see my bank account. What about you, Garrett? No, I can't lose what I have. Get you.
Speaker 1: Good on you, Jack, I'm with you. I'm gambling a million to win a billion.
Speaker 6: You are.
Speaker 1: I'm gambling a million to win a billion.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I feel like you can gamble like that. You can gamble a million.
Speaker 2: Would you gamble five hundred thousand to win It's not a hundred million.
Speaker 1: I'm asking you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know, but that's even high.
Speaker 4: Like that's still a higher percentage of my in my numbers, in my world than a million is in your world.
Speaker 2: He would you gamble one hundred thousand to win a million? I guess what I'm trying to do here is I'm trying to find your number. No, bro mero grand but you could win a million? What are you talking about?
Speaker 3: Would you gamble ten million dollars to win a billion?
Speaker 2: No? I just I just had to gamble a million to win a billion. No, ten million would fucking yeah? Ten million would be a that would fucking hurt? Yeah, yeah, ten million would that would fucking hurt?
Speaker 1: Like? Yeah, yeah, but you do it?
Speaker 2: No? Oh but I would. I thought you just in that in that minute, you talked yourself into it. Yeah you know what. No, No, I wouldn't do that. Ten millions for a billion. No, but a million for a billion, yes, yeah, the upside is massive there, Yeah, one hundred xing your shit, A one hundred thousand.
Speaker 3: For a billion. I would very much consider that.
Speaker 2: One thousand for a billion I would absolutely do And I would try to double down and I would try to think another hand after that, you know.
Speaker 4: Napkin just napkin numbers. I feel like ten million for ten billion? Would you do that? I feel like that's more like if I'm doing one hundred for a million for a billion.
Speaker 2: Yeah, legitimately ten millions for ten billion? One hand, yeah, one hand, ten million dollars. You feel more comfortable at a best two out of three or just a one hander. I think, off rip, you would want to out of three? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Fuck, I should have done it, no doubt.
Speaker 2: If it was if that situation came up, ten billion dollars for ten million, legitimately, I can't make this decision without talking to Tailor. I would have to talk to Tilan, but I would be if she was like, go, I'm like, all right, we're going coll you want to call her? But if you fucking.
Speaker 3: What are you about?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 3: I bet you can't.
Speaker 2: I don't know do The first time I gamble, I called her. I told her I won forty and I was like, uh, She's like, why don't you go for one hundred? Because I remember I was so scared if I lose all this money? What am I gonna tell my wife? Oh? Right now, okay, I need an honest answer. Did I tell her the hypothetical of one for a billion? Hey, you're on the podcast right now, You're life, So we have a hypothetical question for you that I said, I really couldn't answer unless you and I talked about it first. The hypothetical started with, would you gamble one hand of blackjack one million dollars, but if you win, you get a billion? I took the I took the executive, and I said, yes, I would do that. However, the question came up, would you gamble ten million dollars to win ten billion dollars? But if you lose, you lose ten million dollars? Are you talking about specifically?
Speaker 1: What do you mean?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, because say he was trying to.
Speaker 1: Use circumstantial conversation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, specifically, yes, yeah, no, no a chance. I know you feel I feel her on that ten million dollars. That idents a different kinds.
Speaker 1: What about five million for five million?
Speaker 2: Just keep putting a five?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 4: Maybe I feel like that would be Does she does she feel good about the million for a billion?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah? I bet Taylor? Do you feel good about a million for oh? Yeah? Yeah? I mean regardless, like whatever you lose, like you just gotta work that much harder to get back.
Speaker 8: Like if you ever gambled enough money to actually like hurt us as a family, then you got.
Speaker 3: To choose a million? Would hurt.
Speaker 2: A million would hurt bad, I know, but a billion tailing your car you can't lying all right, I'll hunt your letter, love you by. You have to suit back up.
Speaker 1: Ah fuck, dude, my hands are sweating.
Speaker 3: Mine are even a little bit for you? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Well so so yeah? So are you gonna gamble next time we go?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Possibly, I don't know if I'll be out there. I know that bums me out, that guy.
Speaker 4: You know, we gotta we gotta take We gotta take the dozen trivia for everything. The boost Pounds, the Boost Ponies, We're in the We're in the dance. We're in the fucking dance, dude. The Booze Ponies are in the dance. The Booze Pound is behind us. Like I think we are a wagon going into the playoff situation.
Speaker 1: What Uh that's awesome for you.
Speaker 3: I love that.
Speaker 2: I hope you guys win. I fucking love that. Yeah, whether you take Garret or Mitch with you, that's gonna be big. We're still on that. Yeah, we talked yesterday, like, uh, one of you guys is probablynna have to go with well and one of you guys plan to go with me, but I said I need JP and Jack was my brin.
Speaker 3: Bryn asked, she goes, hey, can you bring uh?
Speaker 2: Can you?
Speaker 4: Can you bring JP or Jack up to New York like you guys were. I don't want to say the word awesome on the Draft show. It could be good to somebodys up there getting content and you know, shadowing the whoever you guys fucking meet. But I was like, Taylor, who who would you want? Who do you want to bring?
Speaker 2: I'll let you do that because I'm AKEE or Dude, I want both of them? Yeah, and then he you know, in his little bit, I'll remember that, dude. They I listened, They've been They've been there, They've been there through it. I haven't lost without with them. And now if I went out there and lost big, how would you feel if you took Jack or JP? What do you mean that that wouldn't be the reason why you get mad at me for you losing. I gotta blame somebody. I gotta blame. I gotta blame somebody.
Speaker 3: Brother.
Speaker 2: I'm scared this is your fault. Anytime that situation comes up, I get nervous.
Speaker 4: I mean, you're playing with straight up house money. You've made over to an like at the end of the day, you are playing with house money.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: If you're like, com up I lost one fifty, Well you're up like sixty. Gott a glass, you know, you gotta look at the positive. That's not math.
Speaker 2: You're up over two and a grand, right, two thirty five?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Oh so so you're up eighty five. Oh, you're up aty five.
Speaker 2: You're good.
Speaker 1: Yeah. That would suck to lose that though.
Speaker 4: No doubt, no doubt. When we think about what we lose, it just fucking kills us too. Yeah, but it's working through fear. That's what it's all about. Yeah, you want to talk about something, a brand that people should be fearful of.
Speaker 3: Yeah, tell me more labs. Oh, more labs brand.
Speaker 4: I don't know about you, but I can't drink as much as I could in college without feeling like shit. There's no fucking there's no that's that sentence, right, there is absolute fact, even just a few drinks as you feel like crap. These days in a world where we're being pulled in a thousand different directions, you can't afford to miss a day. Not more labs, more Labs, created this nifty life saving drink call Morning Recovery that helps prevent rough mornings after drinking.
Speaker 3: Similar drinks have existed.
Speaker 4: In Korea for a long time, but there were no options like this in the US that worked out, so their founder quit his job at Tesla. Listen to this Boys at Tesla quit his job to fix that and create Morning Recovery. It's super simple. All you have to do is drink one Morning Recovery while you drink or before you go to bed. It contains superb supererbs, vitamins and minerals that help you bounce back in ariet proprietary blend of electro lights to rehydrate you so you can have fun at night and feel good the next day, feel like a real human like you did when you were twenty one. They conducted a clinical study and users of Morning Recovery fell up to eighty percent better than those without Morning Recovery across various symptoms after drinking.
Speaker 2: Go to more Labs dot com. That is more Labs dot com and use code Boys Boys for a generous twenty percent off your first order of Morning Recovery. Sounds like a phenomenal gig. Yeah. Korea Korea. We're getting up with the Korea. Dude, w quits Tesla, Let's get up with the Koreans.
Speaker 4: He fucking wants to make a get in the lab and make a drink that helps your recovery your morning after drinking.
Speaker 3: We found it more labs dot com. Good busting.
Speaker 2: Drinking.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 2: After you hit the age of I don't know, twenty seven, it's like it's a fucking game changer. Yeah. Man, the way you feel the times we would drink after our spring.
Speaker 4: Tour, yeah, shows like when you wake up the next day.
Speaker 2: A couple of times, I'm just like, holy fucking shit. Well, yeah, Austin was hilarious to watch you walk to the airport.
Speaker 3: That was a tough one. Ah, that was a tough one.
Speaker 2: You're just being so tired, and it doesn't like those of you who listened that are younger, like in your like early twenties or you know, even late teens. You're out there boozing, You're out there getting after it. You wake up the next day, it's like nothing ever happened. You just keep on keeping on and you might be thinking, oh I get hangover.
Speaker 4: You just know that they are one hundred acts hundred acts when you fucking get up to this age, and even the old guys in the game right now are thinking about how young we are. That is true, but I'm just saying, once you get over that twenty seven mark, especially in your thirties, them fucking hangovers.
Speaker 2: Hit, it hurts, dude. And it's not just one day like you're looking at multiple days. Yeah, multiplays are just being tired. Yeah, the next thing weake up your like, Yeah, I'm not hungover, I don't have a headache or anything like that, but I do just could take a nap at any point. Yeah, I just feel groggy.
Speaker 1: Rock It's tough, dude. Next up on the dock, hit.
Speaker 4: What's going out on that out there in the world, the sports world? Anything? Anything? Anybody ruffling feathers out there?
Speaker 2: Jack?
Speaker 4: Anything you got ruffling a lot of feathers, feathers, I know, I said, what is there a worn out for his arrest or something.
Speaker 6: I don't know if it's a warn or if he's been detained, but yeah, I think it was sexual battery, can't.
Speaker 3: I mean, everybody saw the video. What a fucking idiot.
Speaker 2: I haven't seen the video.
Speaker 4: You have've seen the video where he just walks up on that chick, starts like making out of there and grabbing her, and she's she's trying to like walk away or whatever.
Speaker 2: Lost if you're watching, you've seen that video right as a police officer, how you looking at is just cutting dry sexual assault.
Speaker 5: Absolutely cut and dry sexual assault arrested, especially if she's wanting to prosecute and saying that she didn't she didn't want anything to do with it.
Speaker 2: So at that point, yeah, it.
Speaker 3: Is, man, that's tough man.
Speaker 2: Tough look out there. It's a tough look out there for sure, because it seems like Patrick Mahomes is such a good job of keeping his plate clean.
Speaker 4: No doubt, and you know it's got to be like, motherfucker, dude, Like, for the love of God, please stop.
Speaker 2: Right doing the thing he did, the shot and the dance and like the Sean Taylor thing. Yeah, you've just done a lot of cane this, Like, dude, come on, bro, Like his brother's in such a unique like situation.
Speaker 3: He's a baby goat right now.
Speaker 2: Like legit, if he retired right now, he's a Hall of Famer, cut and dry, there's no there's no argument. And he does having that success at such a young age, him being able just to like keep his nose clean the way he has. He seems like a big family man. He does a lot of charity, He's invested in a lot of things, like he's a minority owner in the Royals. Like he just seems like he's just excelling a life and doing it the correct way. Now, Jackson, I don't know the kid. I just seen, like obviously the virable videos that happened, and.
Speaker 3: In the past year has been a little tough.
Speaker 1: Right now, you kind of just shake your head at it. Dude, Like damn, Like he's got to have some respect for his brother now him.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know how Pat handles that situation behind closed doors, but if I'm Pat, I'm definitely saying something you.
Speaker 4: Could tell, Like I want to say, last year, there were reports after the season two years ago going into this past year that he sat that they all kind of sat down and stuff like that. And whether I don't even know if he said that those rumors are true or anything. He might have said, nah, I wasn't like that or whatever, but you knew something happened because Jackson wasn't doing all the theatrics with the tiktoks and everything else that he was doing. He did a couple of times, but he was very much less than years before. But that that video coming out of him at that restaurant or whatever, I mean, god man, and at.
Speaker 1: What look at what cost to be famous?
Speaker 2: Like it just seems like a lot of the stuff he does and a negative standpoint like, well.
Speaker 4: That situation right there, it almost seems like, dude, like who do you think you are like walking around and thinking you can just fucking.
Speaker 8: You hope that it hasn't happened more than once, but what if this opens up and you know.
Speaker 4: Right like that's the more you obviously comes like big ship walking around certain cities.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's fucking tough man.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, that's yeah, it's And it's one of those situations it's hard to touch because it's like we don't know the kid, and we don't know like the whole situation seems like she wasn't.
Speaker 1: About it right, like she kind of like was like hey quit.
Speaker 2: She didn't seem like overly mad in the video, but it was probably she's probably sitting there going, She's probably sitting there going, hey, it's Patrick Mahomes's brother.
Speaker 1: I gotta be respectful.
Speaker 3: Probably like it's to me.
Speaker 4: It seemed like the way she was kind of being resistant to it, like she was like, ya, what are you fucking doing?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: No, that's tough. That's a tough situation.
Speaker 2: But there's that dude. That's there's something we just covered on Busting with the Boys. I going on here, Randall Cobb apparents it seems like the Jets are just doing exactly what Aaron Rodgers wanted the Packers to do for so many years. They seem like they're just bending over backwards for this man, giving him everything he wants. It might be a long play so he doesn't retire after this year. I don't know, but it seems like everybody on Aaron Rodgers Wishless besides Odell Beckham Junior, has been answered. I think you're right.
Speaker 4: I think you're right about playing the long game, because I feel like the Packers got a really good deal in that trade, and it would suck if the Jets did all that just for him to play one year.
Speaker 2: You know what if he won a Super Bowl, he plays one year and retires, it's like, hey, thank you for sure won that battle. Let's move on. We brought greatness to the Jets.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and how dope is it to be Randall Cobb? Like, do is a fucking stud? I'm not that he's not a stud anymore.
Speaker 2: But he's older. Yeah, yeah, he's just older. He's getting longer in the tooth.
Speaker 4: But to have to have one of your boys like a rod fucking hey, this this is my wishless telling them Packers we want him back, being pissed off and they got rid of Randall in the first place. Get him brought back. And then when he goes to the Jets, like, hey, I want him going to the Jets. Right now, you're signing with the Jets, like you gotta be feeling good.
Speaker 2: And he probably got the number he wanted, Like let's say he let's say he's worth five million dollars for like for real, he probably got like six or seven. Yeah, knowing that he knows that Aaron wants him, there no doubt or he or it could be the exact opposit to be good.
Speaker 4: It's it's it's just it's gotta be a good situation to go into because as a VET, when you're at that age and everything else and You're just want to like chase the championship of being around, being around a good environment. You're not trying to go to just any team and have to like, you know, do the whole recreation of yourself like Ernest spot everything else. He gets to go on with Aaron Rodgers kind of know that whole relationship. The Jets are looking at Randall cop coming in like this, Dude's a fucking hey. Aaron wants you, We want you like this is do what you gotta do, do what you want.
Speaker 2: And he's always got We always wanted a defensive minded head coach. Their defense was really good last year, top five. They have a young nucleus of players back there that are just going to get better this year and they're bringing in they the Jets legitimately could be contenders this year. Yeah, legit they are.
Speaker 3: I hope so too. I hope they are.
Speaker 2: Man, that's a division and that's a big win for players in general.
Speaker 1: If you got the juice, look what you can do.
Speaker 2: And then all this people that are hating on Aaron like oh, he's he's so he's a drama boy, he's all of this, Like, dude, I think Aaron's playing chess with everybody right now and winning that back.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah. At the end of the day, you want Aaron Rodgers is your quarterback.
Speaker 4: And if I don't see any haters and for the New York Jets talking about how much of a drama guy he is. Maybe maybe when he was trying to get to the Jets and it wasn't happening for weeks at a time, it comes up, But that's only because you want Aaron Rodgers to be your QB.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And when it's quiet, like something a big announcement happens on the Pat McAfee show where Aaron Rodgers like, I fully expect to play for the Jets. Then two three weeks goes by, Like there's a lot of room for assumption. People can be able to say, oh, it's not happening because of this or that and all that stuff. One thing that's interesting to me is they have a baktiari because there are rumors that the packers might release him.
Speaker 3: Oh really, there's there's rumors he hasn't seen him. He doesn't have a know.
Speaker 2: I'm saying I haven't seen him, Like I'm curious what you've seen, Like, are there like.
Speaker 3: There's been seeing him.
Speaker 2: There's no guaran there's no guaranteed money and stuff like that. We had a I mean, we had a conversation with him and asked him about the potential of being released. Yeah, and he's like, kind of just it is what it is. Box got an incredibly good head on his shoulders. But if Boctiari is released, I mean, he's probably a jet you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Michaeh Becton.
Speaker 2: Micah Becton was a first round pick from Louisiana, huge, massive individual, had a good rookie season. Everyone was saying, this might be the next guy in the NFL. And in the last two years, I think he was injured both years and there was a lot of rumors coming out of out about his work ethic and he'd come into camp being fifty sixty pounds overweight. That's kind of like how the online community like rumors go. Like you get into it and you're sitting in a meeting room and the head the head oline coaches talking about X, Y and Z, and somehow he came up one day and that's how I heard all this stuff. So I don't know how much if it's true, but one thing about this Mikeaeh Becton kid, is he balled his rookie year, not so much the next two. He's in a contract year now. And you know how those dudes are that like, aren't the They're not workhorses, they don't want to they're not grind grinder dudes. But when they get and they have the talent, they get in a contract year, they usually.
Speaker 3: Ball the fuck out right because it's bag year.
Speaker 1: It's a bad year. He might he might ball out. He might ball out this year.
Speaker 4: But all to say is back that could be a landing spot if he were to be cut from the Packers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that situation, it's like, what do you do with Becton? Because he's I think he's like taller than me. Can you look him up? Micah Becton? I think I'm saying his name.
Speaker 3: What would you do? What would you do with that situation?
Speaker 2: You're like, all right, trade him, trade him, or if you'll go play right tackle. He's tall, he's six seven, he's my high. How much is you wit? I mean, six seven is tough to play at guard three sixty four. Yeah, and that's from what I've heard. I heard he should up to camp last year over four pounds.
Speaker 3: It's got to be tough being that big.
Speaker 1: He is a massive fucking human being.
Speaker 6: If if David Bakti does, for some reason go to the Jets, I think it's safe to say that Aaron Rodgers is officially the Adam Sandler of the FLA. We've got a grown ups two situation on our hands. Who's coming next? Really, that's a good pull. Just brings all of his boys.
Speaker 2: Dude, man, that wouldn't that be something he becomes a Jet, it'd be dope. If they win, they win a Super Bowl squad of the Jets do. Oh yeah, they got a team. I think they're gonna win the AFC East AFC.
Speaker 4: I mean, you got the Jills, the Bills, Dolphins, Dolphins, Patriots.
Speaker 2: You know, I think Patriots might get fourth in the division. I think Patriots do get fourth in division. I think we're looking at it from a chaos perspective. Jets, Bills, Dolphins, Patriots.
Speaker 4: That's solid, that's solid. I don't know if I want to crown the Jets just yet. No, no, no, yeah, yeah, the top yeah, definitely the top two you got I think, yeah, from chaos, Jets, Bills, Dolphins, Patriots.
Speaker 2: I think the realistic. I guess chaos Buffalo Jets of Dolphins, Patriots. I think Patriots are four. Patriots are four. Patriots are four because there were rumors in the draft that the Patriots are looking to get a quarterback.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think a lot were. There was that rumor that came out.
Speaker 4: I saw one to day that the Titans were looking to trade up to that three spot of Stroud was still.
Speaker 2: There respoting, and I heard that the Titans were also trying to trade in the late in the first round. Yeah, yeah, get Loves. So they ended up getting him. But yeah, I'm with you on that AFC South train. I think the Jets. I think it's a race between It's a race between the Jets and the Bills. Man, it's a race between the Jets and the Bills. I mean the Dolphins. You can't count the Dolphins either. They have a good team.
Speaker 3: I think you can count them out.
Speaker 1: And just like that, the Dolphins are win the Super Bowl this year. I just like that.
Speaker 4: Dude, I don't think that fucking curse is real. I don't think that curse.
Speaker 1: I mean, bro, you're one. I mean you did a wild number last year.
Speaker 4: But that was truly like I was trying to make a hot take and I was wearing the silver and black, and their their direct rival is the Chiefs. But the Chiefs were winning super Bowls and they were a really good team. Like me just saying that, I don't think you know, maybe it was me that's why they won the super Bowl.
Speaker 2: You have that kind of power. Look at the microphone. The microphone's massive, dude.
Speaker 4: But what I'm saying is, I don't think if I just say fucking Miami's out of it, I don't think that propels them at all. I don't think that Jets don't think that curse is real. I don't think that curse is real.
Speaker 1: I think the Jets and the Bills both make the playoffs this year.
Speaker 2: That's that's fair.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think that's fair to say.
Speaker 1: Holess if it's one or two where they aren't, who knows.
Speaker 3: Bills are gonna make the playoffs. Theyn't make Plauffs a failure.
Speaker 4: And I think the Jets have to see it the same way because if they don't make the playoffs after doing all these moves to acquire Aaron Rodgers, that is a fucking failure.
Speaker 3: That's a failure.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The Jets have a whole new expectation on them that is dramatically different.
Speaker 3: Than the last ten years.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Aaron Rodgers, he did.
Speaker 7: He was like the seventeen we got here is very similar to the seventeen I.
Speaker 3: Used to saw that.
Speaker 2: That's like kind of a lit of pressure on Garrett Wilson.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what year is getting a little so dope, sick, so sick to get Devon Adams?
Speaker 3: Yeh, off season, it's all good. Everyone's great in the offseason. Yeah.
Speaker 2: The Jets remind me of like the Cleveland Browns, like two years ago. They had like a three years span where everyone's like, these are the super Bowl contenders. They got this guy to their defensive line, all this shit right, and then nothing really obviously never really happened. But but when you have that quarterback corner back, Oh you got Aaron Rodgers, like he really is just him like that, Yeah, he really is, he really is. Who knows, dude, who knows what's gonna happen there? I hope mask chaos and suits?
Speaker 3: Did you see? Uh? I hate even bringing his fucking name up.
Speaker 4: Uh, Antonio Brown not paying his arena football players no, I.
Speaker 3: Didn't see that.
Speaker 2: God, dude, why is there Why is Antonio Brown owning an Arena Football League.
Speaker 4: Team, I don't know, trying to pour back into his hometown. Bro, why does the circus continue to happen? The show must go on?
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, I feel like we're getting a little.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's a fucking clown show.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 3: Like there's always some new article coming up with ab and.
Speaker 1: It's never good.
Speaker 4: It's never good at the end of the day, elite wide receiver, elite one of the best of all time, probably could still play. Yeah, one of the best of all time. But as far as everything else, fucking absolutely not.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Man, he just seems like.
Speaker 2: It seems like ever since that DeVante perfected Davonte's I know, everybody, everybody plays into that. I know, I know that's that's more of a joke.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, ever since that, it like he just said, he's been on that can't get right.
Speaker 2: Even before that, dude, Like I think it was twenty seventeen, like that Pro Bowl, before the game, Antonio Brown didn't show up so fivenutes before kickoff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, put all this stuff on, and but some.
Speaker 4: Of the boys like that were his teammates will say that's how it is, and how it is dealers too, like fucking Mike Tomlin deserves not only a Hall of Fame jacket, but another medal to go on top of the gym.
Speaker 2: Mike Tomlin for keeping Antonio Brown reeled in underrated one of the best coaches of all time. Yeah, dude, he had leveon Bell then two. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean he had a lot of shit to deal with and he kept it going for.
Speaker 3: A while, fucking together.
Speaker 1: He yeah, yeah, fuck dude, he shout out Tomlin.
Speaker 2: Dude, he's never had a losing season.
Speaker 3: He is cool, is crazy, and get him.
Speaker 2: He would be awesome to have on tom Is. I have so much respect for that man. He is an all time dude.
Speaker 3: Maybe we try to go to Pittsburgh for training camp.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe we go play for the Steelers maybe Yeah, yeah, Marc to go with us.
Speaker 1: Just take our talents to Pittsburgh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no doubt. Ensure them a winning season, yeah yeah, guarantee them a winning season. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I wonder when we're both actually officially done playing, how long we keep that going.
Speaker 3: We can keep it going forever forever?
Speaker 6: Oh Will? He needs to go at least a few more decades before. Yeah, a retirement just at the age of forty nine. I just stepped up odium, like.
Speaker 2: Hey, I heard you, don't huh who was I talking to you? I think it was Mawaii.
Speaker 1: Is Kevin Mawaii, head head coach of Lipscomb, right, I was talking to him, and I was, Uh, he was talking about retirement and all how his situation went because he got cut and I have to give you a reason when he get cut. The team gives you a reason why you get cut, the reason why. I was like, he's not as good as some of the players, but they didn't have any fucking players anyway.
Speaker 2: He was saying, you don't even sign. You don't sign to retire. There's no actual letter that you.
Speaker 3: We'll drove one up, you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Like, you got a legal guy back there yet is already trying to push me out. I got some severance pay not too long ago. Really, Yeah, got a severance check in the mail nice check. But y'all trying to force me to quit. Put that little red flag up on the mailbox. Come get this you.
Speaker 1: Speaking of our legal guy.
Speaker 2: We did already touch on the bus and bowl, but we got to get that officially official.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, just start. It's got to start with Nebraska's AD.
Speaker 2: Trevor Albert. We got both head coaches. Now, it's gotta get done relative.
Speaker 4: Today last year, but obviously some stuff happened and it was bad timing. But I will say it again and double down like Dreve's a boy. I think we'll get that right.
Speaker 1: You get that right?
Speaker 2: I mean there, if you get that right, there's no reason why Michigan's AD shouldn't sid that. Yeah, the trophy sitting in Michigan's trophy room like they accepted it. But but here's the butt, here's the hurdle.
Speaker 3: They did see and das or the merchandise.
Speaker 2: Two different things, two different things. But still Yeah, but you know, Michigan can be like that sometimes, dude. And that's the University of Michigan, not the football program, not the athletic pro.
Speaker 4: But when you're going up to the AD, you're starting to get into that white collar world.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, And look, I'm the most disappointed on this buscons of that was. Yeah, then really we can blame Tom Brady for that, right, I mean, so much attention to how much attention we did the fucking we need Tom.
Speaker 1: We love Tom.
Speaker 2: But a big reason why we got that C and D, which is wild the number one Michigan man of all time supporting another.
Speaker 3: Michigan man, one of the best of all time.
Speaker 1: I appreciate that. I don't think so though, And you.
Speaker 4: Would think that Michigan didn't want to, wouldn't you know? They want to support it. Yeah, they said, we get stead, we get to see in D, C n D. That was a tough pill to swallow. Super Bowl.
Speaker 3: We continue to pile on and poor salt in the womb.
Speaker 2: But we got Michigan or Nebraska's people saying like, hey, we want to give you guys licensing rights to make merchandise for for Nebraska in stores on camp the only one in the bookstore. The only way I can like twist that my head is to say that, you know, one program's a little more uh starved than the other one, one's a little more desperate than the other. Right now, as far as the program goes, I listen, I'm.
Speaker 4: I'm not gonna say, I'm not gonna like, you know, there's there's reasonable justification to say something like that.
Speaker 3: There really is.
Speaker 4: There really is, Like, do you know you need to keep the keep the flame hot. However it can be hot, right, I mean.
Speaker 2: It's the biggest rivalry in college sports. I can give Nebraska flowers all the time when when Michigan's not playing Nebraska. They got my flowers. They have my support. I will watch and support them against any other team.
Speaker 3: Bro, I'm telling you what if we pull together a winning see if we're with if Nebraska's winning, the world needs to fucking look out.
Speaker 2: Bro, can you please, without being as biased as possible, give us a reasonable record you think they'll have.
Speaker 3: I don't know, scenario.
Speaker 2: I don't know if it's pull up the schedule.
Speaker 3: I don't know if it's time for that pull up the schedule.
Speaker 2: In here it's these are always the best podcast, dude, those of you watching it, go.
Speaker 3: Ahead and go through this.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 4: I will truly try and do this as good as possible. I just want everybody to know that this is truly from my heart.
Speaker 1: What bro?
Speaker 3: Uh that uh that light up there? Okay?
Speaker 1: Do you want me to go first?
Speaker 3: Is this it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: North Dakota, that's last season.
Speaker 4: We already will North Dakota's asked, all right, Minnesota, we're starting the season off with the dub We're starting to the seas off. That'll be a tough game that don't make no misids bias on the road, make no mistake about it.
Speaker 2: That'll be a tough game. Week zero in Minnesota. Ain't like that, dude.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they lost heir, they lost their running back. Like I look, Nebraska want to Oh, Colorado. I've been out there saying it. Two and oh. Too many transfers are gonna take a minute for Deanna get that ship turned around. I think it happens for Colorado in the middle of the year. Nebraska two and oh going into Northern Illinois, I think we dust the fuck out of them puffs. Now we go to Louisiana Tech. There's no reason we can't be four and oh going into the bus and bowl. Okay, I'll do mine next go okay, uh Michigan Nebraska.
Speaker 2: Okay, this is where I will go ahead and.
Speaker 1: Say I got guns, dude.
Speaker 4: What We'll put my sword down and say it is a home game, and there will be a lot of hooplo around it. But in this situation, this is where I will say we're winning last trip of that football game.
Speaker 2: We're going five. But no we're going five.
Speaker 4: But no, and here's where I think we dropped one at Do I think we drop one at at Illinois gets bille Mint. I think he's got a good program. Yeah, a little bit of has are so high from the be out, We're so high, we start believing the hype. I think this is where we get humbled Illinois.
Speaker 3: We lose.
Speaker 2: You're so fucking dude, Northwestern, we whooped them, nerds ass.
Speaker 4: We are going what is that? Six and one? We need six and one against Northwestern Purdue. I think this will be a tough game. I do think we sneak this game. I do think we sneak this game.
Speaker 2: What's fucking Purdue? Dude, we can't beat the Polarmakers after going six and one, ain't going to go and facing Purdue.
Speaker 3: We're gonna beat Purdue seven and one.
Speaker 2: Nebraska Michigan State at Michigan State, I can see us having again.
Speaker 4: I think we're drinking ourkool aid a little bit too much. Just where I think we lose one, seven and.
Speaker 1: Two Stannting, it's tough place to play too.
Speaker 4: Slants in a tough place to play, and I respect their program, I respect their coaching stuff. They have out there, Nebraska, Maryland. Look, there's no world where Maryland ever beats us ever. Nebraska, Maryland, Nebraska, Wisconsin. I have the eyfs against Wisconsin. Luke Fickle, I think he's gonna build something good over there. I think where it gets tough, I think we lose to Wisconsin. Let's go ahead and say, what is that? What's that record?
Speaker 3: Seven?
Speaker 2: Eight and three? What? No?
Speaker 4: I were eight and three? We've lost three right now, Michigan State, Illinois.
Speaker 2: He's are looking at the Capitol One Bowl right now in Wisconsin. Uh, Iowa, I think we beat Iowa rivalry week to go to the Big Ten Championship.
Speaker 4: We beat Iowa nine and three going into the Big Ten Championship. That's what I think happens in the regular season. You can wait to hear my picks uh later on in the year when that when the season concludes.
Speaker 3: But I think we're going nine and three.
Speaker 4: I think nine to three is something that we can be realistic about.
Speaker 1: As your best case scenario. Yeah, I'll say that, fuck it go back up for me.
Speaker 3: That's gay. How you get the comment on Nebraska?
Speaker 1: Wy pull it Michigan.
Speaker 2: Let's hear will Let's say what will's been about how Michigan's gonna go six. You guys are gonna have a good fucking year. Bro, you know big?
Speaker 1: Do you think Michigan and Nebraska playing the beateth theen Championship?
Speaker 2: Good? If you guys beat Ohio State, I'd be so epic. Yeah, I think two bust and bulls. Yeah, that's y'all got to get past Oho State. You ain't got nothing to do with me, all right. Michigan versus Eastern Carolina dummy, done, UNLV done, Bowling Green done, Rutgers done. Nebraska. It's not going to be close. Done Minnesota. I'm out, time out, time out, put a score. How bad you're gonna beat in Nebraska? So it's not gonna be.
Speaker 1: I think we'll cover like we did last year. That's how bad I think that.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, because we could be saying we could be undefeated and the spread could be like eight, and you're like cover. You just said, no, done. It won't even be close. It don't be a.
Speaker 1: Double digit win, could be ten, could be forty.
Speaker 2: So you're saying ten plus. Yeah, Oh that's that's that's what I'm close. Let's say Minnesota, it's not close, Indiana, it's not close. Michigan State, it's not close. We're talking about Perdu it's not close. Penn State at Penn State, that's a tough one. That's a tough one sels players. This year, Michigan wins that one as well, because at this point we're talking about going to the national championship. They've been there twice. These boys know what to do, they know how to handle it. Maryland is the scariest game on this on this schedule, the scariest one. You just came off a big win from Penn State. You're ten and oh and you got to play Ohio State next week, and that's the biggest rubbery in college sports. I think they win that game. They don't cover and it is close. And then we do the same thing to a house state we've done in recent.
Speaker 3: So you're saying twelve oh, twelve season. You want to know what I think? Go ahead?
Speaker 2: Eight and four.
Speaker 3: That's what I think.
Speaker 1: Eight and four.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the same record. No, we go nine in three. Ain't the same record. Brother, We're not three. You're eighty four.
Speaker 3: This should those first for six.
Speaker 2: What a cake schedule. We're twelve o two.
Speaker 3: We earned it.
Speaker 2: We've earned that, dude, We fucking earned that.
Speaker 1: That's tough, boys. There's no way.
Speaker 2: I will put any amount of money that Michigan beats Nebraska this year. Okay, go bet it.
Speaker 1: What's that I do?
Speaker 3: A million for a billion? Absolutely?
Speaker 2: Guess what?
Speaker 1: Straight up wind.
Speaker 3: You might have the opportunity to do that. Yeah, you might have the opportunity.
Speaker 2: You won't have to look at anybody and bet anybody you can put up we can. We will figure out the amount, like, hey, put it, ride it right here on this Yeah, we'll figure that out. Gotta go to Vegas a couple more times, make sure we head to those bets. Yeah. I think this is a this is a twelve and oh season. I think your scariest games are Maryland because of where it's placed. What do you think Ohio State's gonna do this year? I don't think go ten and two? Do you think the other and they play Penn State?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: If they play if I like to see their uh, their schedule, the non conference schedule too, because there might be a little sneaker in there.
Speaker 1: Ohio State.
Speaker 3: Notre Dame. Now they'll be Notre Dame.
Speaker 2: All State, uh, Indiana, Youngstown State, Western Kentucky, dub Notre Dame, UH, Maryland Produe DU Penn State is where it gets iffy. The only time I see Ohio State losing is the last game of the season and UH to Penn State ten and two. Yeah, especially, I mean if Michigan State, what if it was at Michigan State, I might think they go nine to three, but one of tough places to play, Yeah out there, and those fans go fucking hard. Yeah they go nuts. Yeah, yeah like it. Nebraska one more time for me. I'm getting excited, man, because this is I'll tell you exactly what Nebraska's gonna do this year. Okay, Nebraska, Minnesota. Here's what I think about Nebraska, Minnesota, and Colorado. I think they split. I think somewhere they split. Hopefully they lose to Minnesota and beat Colorado. So we're saying one in one Northern Illinois, two and one, who is he an a tech?
Speaker 1: Three and one Michigan.
Speaker 2: Donkey, that's gonna be three and two Illinois at Illinois.
Speaker 3: That's not a top.
Speaker 2: We're at three and two right now, Illinois three and three, Northwestern's four and three.
Speaker 1: Purdue have to play in Nebraska.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go, okay, So we're five and three Michigan State, five and four Maryland, six and four Wisconsin. You're gonna split those last two game games. That's gonna be what is it and five? I think if Nebraska goes seven and five this year, they should be so excited about the future of their program. We will be seven and five making a bowl game since the first time. It's two thousand and five. Yeah, I think that's wait possible. You said, first time since two thousand and five. Don't do that. Don't do that.
Speaker 1: He was made a full game?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Was it two thousand? There was a stat that came out.
Speaker 4: I thought, yeah, do you not remember us playing? What if we played back in two thousand and five?
Speaker 3: Us playing?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 3: Yeah, are you talking about twelve? Twelve? Is the last year he guys made a ball game?
Speaker 2: Sixteen twenty sixteen balls?
Speaker 3: We lost the balls in Nashville. What was the two.
Speaker 2: Thousand and five stat I saw then? Was that the last time they've won a bowl game? No, because they won twenty fifteen.
Speaker 3: I don't know what I was thinking then.
Speaker 6: DT they actually beat Michigan in two thousand and five in a bowl game.
Speaker 1: In a bowl game, Bowl game. It's weird.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the last happened, the last time we've played in a bowl game. Dub No, you lost Tennessee. No, Michigan played Michigan. Last time you played Michigan in a bowl game?
Speaker 1: Man, I gotta keep up on the fucking podcast.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think, Uh, I think seven and five pretty outstanding for Nebraska. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Look, I wouldn't mind a seven and five year. I was just given my optimistic opinion.
Speaker 3: Nine and three.
Speaker 2: We can go nine and three? He could, Yeah, we got we got fucking Justin Simms, Jeff Simms. I know.
Speaker 4: But it's so funny that if somebody's like yo, Will just says Justin for every first dame.
Speaker 3: Should we go?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 3: Fan questions, what do you got.
Speaker 2: Out to you? We only have one more if we want to.
Speaker 3: Bust that a man, bust that thing out, big doll at barstool House, let's.
Speaker 2: Talk about our march for a little bit, boys and girls. We've it's been a good couple of months. Shout out Garrett for making all those things happen. You see me wearing this right now. We're in the barstool are Bust and Golf Club, And I'm also wearing the for the boys, a classic boy right here. This thing is pretty outstanding. We all talk about the dad hat. We're doing girl dad hat for a while. We know there's a lot of dads out there that watch the podcast that have boys, so listen, prayers for answers.
Speaker 1: We now have a dad hat. That thing is fire.
Speaker 2: Obviously, our girl dad hat, our girl dad tea, and our girl dad crew neck. Well, so we're still pretty heavy on the girl dad category, but we have the boys out there that have both or maybe just a boy.
Speaker 1: Got your dad hats right now?
Speaker 2: You can shop now at store dot barstool dot com. We need this, you guys. Keep doing stuff like this, keep watching these episodes, keep subscribing, unubscribing, resubscribing, and then by the merch boys. The possibilities are absolutely endless. And I and it's it's a uh, it's a shameful ask for me to ask you to spend your hard earned dollars on our merchandise. But I can promise you two things. You're gonna look fantastic. I'm probably three things you're gonna look fantastic. You're going to feel more confident because you're rocking some dope ass merch and the third thing. Let's be honest, dude, you help us two things. We can do more dope stuff and help we all experience this thing together.
Speaker 3: Because we're with you.
Speaker 2: When we're out there doing the cool shit, it's gonna be absolutely outstanding. So that's that's really it, Jackie. Let's get to some fan questions to tack on. Shout out g again. I'm not kidding.
Speaker 6: This is one of the most comfortable hoodies you will ever wear. And it's like a summer hoodie. It's not too thick, it's light. Yeah, wear it on like a night.
Speaker 2: What's got a little breeze going? These hoodies? I swear you will never regret buying.
Speaker 6: It's I like, can't. It's like a little blanket for me. I just put over the shoulder. I'm not even gonna wear it today, but I gotta keep it close.
Speaker 1: To me just in case it gets a little chilly. Maybe there's a breeze.
Speaker 6: You talking about the hoodies that sent me and Taylor he's the golf These are fucking sweet.
Speaker 3: Took one.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, Garrette me here it is the merch guy. I got a little argument with a Minnesota's barstool on Twitter, and they had these shirts that come out like life's better in Minnesota. Here's the reality, it's not. Minnesota is not a destination spot for anybody. There's two seasons there. There's winter and then everybody rushing trying to fix everything that got broken during the winter seasons before the next winter comes. That hoodie right there, that summertime hoodie is gonna work perfectly in Minnesota. You guys a gonna be glad you bought it. So fucking get after that. Get after that. There are a lot of good things about Minnesota in the summertime. Misso is beautiful in the summertime. The three months you get to do it, it's amazing. But no one retires in Minnesota. No one does, right, right, Okay, I want to fucking hear dude, let's hear some fan questions, all.
Speaker 6: Right, first fan question coming from underscore Tefish. If you both work to the same McDonald's for one month, who could work their way up to manage your fastest and why?
Speaker 2: Go ahead?
Speaker 3: Brother, I'd say myself.
Speaker 2: I think the reason why is, you know, did you put me on the mic talking to those people welcome McDonald's can't take your order. We're having absolute conversations. We're making people feel better than when they got there. They might have a tough day. They might think I need to spoil my tummy a little bit with some of this delicious McDonald's.
Speaker 1: Have a mcflur.
Speaker 2: I guess what, when daddy's on the mic, that ice cream machine's always open. It's always ready to rock. So you want the mcflury, I'll clean that motherfucker myself. Make sure you're getting everything you need because we all love the mcflury's. Come around that corner. We're shaking hands, we're having a good time. You're having a blessed day as you drive through, thinking, Hey, I got better going to this McDonalds, and you're gonna come back. That's why I think you know a management spot would be there for me.
Speaker 3: Will maybe.
Speaker 4: I think right on the mic is where you've blown. I think if I was the manager, you'd be the perfect guy on the mica bag. Hey, Taylor's running drive through twenty four to seven.
Speaker 2: We'll give you a little pay raise, We'll give you little bump, a little bump.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I tell you what's the minimum right now? It's middleway fifteen. I'd throw you sixteen in a quarter. He well can have the management job. I want that ship sixteen in a quarter. Let's fucking go, dude. I vote for Will for management. I vote for Will for management. Next question, Jack, just.
Speaker 2: Put us against each other right away.
Speaker 6: This kind of falls in line with some Curn events. But who is a dream sponsor for the bus?
Speaker 2: I don't want to see, That's what I'm saying. Yeah, I don't know if I want to say it, because our heart's been broken like times we've give this if y'all don't want to times, or.
Speaker 4: We've wanted certain sponsors, whether it's a beer or anything else. Our heart gets broken broken because we talked about why things.
Speaker 3: Would be such a good fit. So it's tough to.
Speaker 4: Shout out somebody that they know, Oh we got these boys, like, let's just throw them some product.
Speaker 3: I'm sure they'll be happy. Yeah, thing, and we.
Speaker 1: Love free shit, we do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, don't get it.
Speaker 2: There's been some cool sponsors out there that have been talked about and just didn't fucking come through. But don't get it twisted. There are some out there that we would enjoy. There are some big ones out there would enjoy. Yeah, I think that the next sponsor coming on in the fall is going to be the one.
Speaker 3: It'll be awesome.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, But as far as that that fucking that white whale there, I don't know about a white whale, but I know one in our heads that we both were at Barstol last week and we were, Hey, this this right here is awesome. I know that you didn't, but that's so funny. You make a hard noise round whale. Dude, he will laugh his ass off.
Speaker 4: But the timing too. We were at Barsol last weekend and then you just hit it. Uh yeah, but I think I don't know if that one's like a white whale. No, it's not that I would fit us if we use it all the time. Yes, yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: We could probably say can we say that no I went because no free shoutouts? I know that's part of the foundation of our podcast, but we use it every single day.
Speaker 4: We've still talked about him before. Yeah, we have to use them every single day. But yeah, I guess no free shout out.
Speaker 3: And that would be cool.
Speaker 2: But uh, what about one brand that you just know is never gonna sponsor us?
Speaker 3: I think I think we can. I think we're out there, bro, I think we.
Speaker 2: Could, but you know, like a like Lamborghini's never gonna sponsor us.
Speaker 3: Oh, I see what you're saying. It's like Rolex.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Rolex would be one.
Speaker 2: That was the one in my head, Like what Marion, If Rolex sponsored us, that'd be fucking awesome. No, dude, Yeah, you're right, I'll take I'll take a Chevy Corvette over a Porsche any day.
Speaker 3: I'm just trying to think of that big European fucking brand.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like a Bugatti. Yeah, like that ain't happening. Brother, Yeah, that ain't happen. But I'd rather have Chevy, dude, because we're If we were sponsored by a company like Bugatti, it just wouldn't fit the brand. Yeah, it really wouldn't.
Speaker 3: It really wouldn't.
Speaker 4: But if there's a perfect partner for us, if brands are smart, let's play armchair GM for fucking brands. I think if brands are smart, I think candy needs to look at us. I think fast food needs to look at us. Gas stations need to look at us. He's a leaky gut. No, But I'm saying as much as Taylor and I we've all argued about whether Burger's, Fast Food any of that stuff. I think if fast Food would be smart, uh to partner with the boys.
Speaker 2: And a flip of a coin too, Like we are into health and wellness, So you just said all the non healthy things, but I think there's some healthy brands out there that we use on a daily basis.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: I think we have a lot of success with us.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I know I mentioned like unhealthy stuff, but I'm just saying if I were in those sales, Like if I were in those rooms and you're looking for brands that and you just have a plethora of fucking money that you just print money, right, you know you're gonna be in the game forever, and you're trying to look at those brands are gonna influence that are.
Speaker 2: Gonna lean here lean there. I don't know why you wouldn't want to go bust with the boys. That's a great point, and that's why you got the management job at McDonald's right there. I'll just sit on that mic voice, I will just sit on that mic. What else you got, Jackie? This is a fun question.
Speaker 6: This comes from our guy at Skurs fifteen. If you could stop one crime forever, but in order to do that, you have to commit the crime.
Speaker 2: What crime are the boys stopping? Oh wow, that's tough. Well their first out of the first out his murder, right, yeah, but then there's you lose your life?
Speaker 3: Oh, we lose our life or we commit the crime.
Speaker 2: No, you commit the crime. What do they have to do? The time? If we get call it, you're the cop bring you are the cop buss. Here's the here's the one that you really want to stop but you can't do or wouldn't ever want to do. And that's the kids with the guys with kids, Right, that's the number one thing.
Speaker 1: It's like, who we fuck? What are we doing?
Speaker 2: Where you were going? It's like, dude, what I'm saying, Yeah, that's that bad place, but I'm not I'm not committing that to save that but also your life.
Speaker 3: It's fucking ideal.
Speaker 2: That's what you do.
Speaker 1: No, I said I wouldn't do it.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, that's the ship you want to stop, but I'm not committing that.
Speaker 3: I didn't even know that was in your brain.
Speaker 1: But trying to save children, sorry, brother, I'm out here trying to save the kids.
Speaker 3: Do the youth.
Speaker 2: When you have kids, you see that danger out there. It's the scariest thing on earth, that that shit happening, the scariest possible thing.
Speaker 3: We want you to do that one, so that would stop. Oh fucking you.
Speaker 2: Got the management job, dude, like to take this one, So take this one.
Speaker 3: That's a fucking that's right.
Speaker 2: Fucked Yeah, but I would murder I don't know, somebody, Yeah, betterment of the fucking world. Yeah, for the betterment of the world. Absolutely murder because the other stuff too dark.
Speaker 4: Somebody we're at war with that we need to take down. That's who i'd fucking murder. Hootin THEO man, Oh no, I mean, I wouldn't murder THEO. But he just said THEO. And the boy's been quiet. He wanted to get start fucking beef, and now he's been really quiet.
Speaker 3: He has been quiet. He looks his little dick riders out there.
Speaker 2: Fucking yeah, they're all out there in Louisiana too.
Speaker 3: There's a few of them out there in Louisiana. There ain't nothing to do out there, so yeah, it makes sense that they.
Speaker 2: Want to ain't nothing to do, and they were trying to insult me and will I could understand the fucking word they were saying. Yeah, you didn't understand a damn what they were saying at the dings to get his game up. Dude, he had a CT joke and an injury joke on us and we thought it was over. Yeah, he's been going ever since he's been going over.
Speaker 6: There was one more question that I think we could incorporate a fun game with. But it's just what game show would you guys feel most confident on to win? And I have yeah, or you could go against each other. But I also I'm pulling up a online family feud if you guys wanted to want run one round just to see who would.
Speaker 3: I don't know if family feud would be the game.
Speaker 4: I think it'd be something where Taylor and I it's like you got to understand the inside language, like a charades or fucking what.
Speaker 2: Is the game? We always played at the game within a game within a game like those area code names code Yeah, dude, Will and I like code names together. Those are board games.
Speaker 6: I'm talking about a game show, game show like The Price is Right, Dealer, no deal?
Speaker 2: Family feud?
Speaker 3: Yeah, who wants to be a millenaire?
Speaker 2: We were not gonna We're not gonna make it past them. We wouldn't make it past the fourth round because I think you get three lifelines.
Speaker 4: Hey, what's the what's the game like back when it was like on Nickelodeon Temple Hidden Temple?
Speaker 2: What's that Hidden Temple? And I think Taylor and I would do good in that game. It's kind of like, yeah, this guy.
Speaker 1: Legends they remember this game. What's the premise?
Speaker 4: You get to like going, uh, it's almost like course, yeah, like an obstacle course.
Speaker 2: And then you're like going in the fucking this temple and you're trying to like find these.
Speaker 1: What's what survivor being?
Speaker 4: And what are the pieces called? It's a fun game too. I think we do so. I think we do saw it at that. It's come back artifacts? Is it artifacts? The legends of the hit Temple? Was my fucking jam as a kid?
Speaker 2: What about a get what about like Survivor? Would that be considered a game show? Like a team one in there? I mean you bring back what's the ship? That deal was in road rules, real real world road rules. I think we do said at that. I think we crushed that anything involving ticking and knowing that we had each other's back and like, we couldn't we couldn't fucking backstab each other. Yeah, because the opportunity to backstab is when it's when it when you start flirting with that idea.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what It.
Speaker 2: Had become a big issue for us because Will and I.
Speaker 4: And it's not that we want a backstaf each other, it's just that we're so we're so much in the self preservation that we just don't trust the other one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because we would start knocking out contestants and then when you knew you guys like a top ten or a top five, and it was really willing down, that's when we would let the evil thoughts really avail.
Speaker 4: We we have to think we have to take the other out because that's that's the biggest threat in the game.
Speaker 1: And I, it's just a it's a typical cap it's a typic.
Speaker 3: It's a respective thing to do.
Speaker 2: Like when Will and I play risk online with the boys, Will and I always are kind of on a team, but we're never on a team because we see one of us getting too strong and it's like we got to do whatever we can to make sure this man doesn't win. It's also one of those things where we just hate to see somebody else one of the other win.
Speaker 1: Good questions.
Speaker 2: I don't think we answered any of them.
Speaker 1: We have any more questions we.
Speaker 2: Do that. Let's go.
Speaker 3: All right, family feude.
Speaker 2: You are gonna be on a team because I think it goes against like a computer.
Speaker 1: So does he go first? I go first?
Speaker 6: Well, I think so, because you get to you, they give you an option or like a questionnaire, and then you have sixty seconds and you're trying to guess.
Speaker 2: Obviously, like the most guest answers. The last round right where we're saying name something, that's you say what work? Will goes first? Y'all are all y'all.
Speaker 3: See and you let's we're on the same team.
Speaker 2: If you say something different, well we just have to what we're gonna put want to get the highest picked answer.
Speaker 1: Dude, fuck Louise.
Speaker 2: Round one, Round one, Family feud, Name.
Speaker 6: A same something people usually find once they stop looking wallet.
Speaker 3: I'm good with that.
Speaker 1: WHOA what happened to the monitor?
Speaker 2: Wit?
Speaker 3: We broke the game?
Speaker 2: All it was not on there?
Speaker 6: We did the screen went out. He's number one with seventy Five's a good one.
Speaker 1: Brother, that's a good one.
Speaker 2: Another one, you got thirty seconds left.
Speaker 1: Another one.
Speaker 2: Something you look for is something you stop looking for once you find it. Yes, if we already got keys, that we won, right because we have the number one.
Speaker 3: We gotta keep going. Phone do we say.
Speaker 2: Phone, say phone, say phone? Oh, not on there, charger, I don't know. You're not on there either. You know you're trying to find that shirt? Toys toys? How is wallet not on there?
Speaker 1: Dude?
Speaker 2: We got to think of something. There's only how many seconds left?
Speaker 3: It's done.
Speaker 1: But we also did.
Speaker 2: Your computer go out?
Speaker 1: Ask one hundred people. We got the one with seventy five.
Speaker 3: We won the round.
Speaker 2: We got more points than you could have any If Luisa hits it.
Speaker 3: Then they win the round.
Speaker 2: We had seventy five.
Speaker 1: Louisa did she say?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 3: What are the answers?
Speaker 2: Let me see? One was like happiness, that's gay?
Speaker 1: Actually gay took the words right out of my mouth.
Speaker 3: Alright, there we go, we're in.
Speaker 2: Here we go. That was a warm up around.
Speaker 4: Its one name a public place where you might see did that word jack quirling lovers make a scene?
Speaker 3: Store?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Uh?
Speaker 1: A park?
Speaker 2: Park? Yeah, definitely?
Speaker 9: Park all right, amusement park. That's also that's park. That'd be part party. What bar bar Oh that's a good one. That's a good one.
Speaker 2: Will thirty seconds left?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 2: Make a scene? Would it be theater? Movie? Theater? I don't think that's it, dude, Go ahead, go ahead, go ahead. What would be the number one place you would see a quarreling lovers?
Speaker 3: Make a scene?
Speaker 2: House? Oh? House, school could be good?
Speaker 1: Go school, go school.
Speaker 2: Louise, Louise gott She got sixty one hice?
Speaker 3: What do we do now?
Speaker 2: Mall restaurants? Luise got?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 2: We tied? That's all right? One more round, round three, triple points.
Speaker 3: Name a fat animal, hippo? Ah, good one?
Speaker 2: Elephant that's a good one.
Speaker 1: Type an elephant?
Speaker 2: Wail? What about? You know?
Speaker 3: What about rhino? Give me rhino? I think yeah? Slow down? Cow, cow could be a good one.
Speaker 2: Pig, that's a let go.
Speaker 1: Would you say bear over cow? I would go cow over over Bear.
Speaker 3: To all right?
Speaker 2: All right, you want to hit bear.
Speaker 4: There's only gonna be less than eight Yeah, I mean there's only gonna be we're gonna win.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Bro Luisi is bawling out there, Go Bear, go bear this five seconds?
Speaker 3: Got it?
Speaker 2: Got it?
Speaker 1: Good ship JP who's that we did?
Speaker 2: We had one second left. I was just throwing.
Speaker 1: It shouldn't be five.
Speaker 2: We just dominated dominated fast money around.
Speaker 3: A hundred points to win. About us, all.
Speaker 6: Right, Santa Claus is having a going out of business sale.
Speaker 2: Tell me something that might end up for sale.
Speaker 3: It's like they slay.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, all right, they don't tell us an afterc go go phone bone.
Speaker 1: Yes, name a word that comes up.
Speaker 2: Huh food, food, cold food, cookies, right, whatever. Name something you might be holding in your hand when you're in the bathtub, soap, yes, bubbles, all right? Name something people dye a different color hair, hair. Yeah, it's a good one.
Speaker 1: Hair hair hair.
Speaker 3: Boom?
Speaker 2: What time?
Speaker 3: Alarm?
Speaker 2: Food?
Speaker 3: Fucking on the phone?
Speaker 1: We dominated get hair. Let's fucking go.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 2: That's a number. That's crazy. Oh, your said, but what you check first thing when you wake up?
Speaker 1: They said time? They said time or alarm was the number one?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, god, hit, you're.
Speaker 1: Of your alarm set. You know what time it is?
Speaker 3: His passion wakes him up. Passion wakes ah fuck me, dude.
Speaker 2: Ooh, pee of the week.
Speaker 3: Can we hit peep of the week and then Teartok?
Speaker 2: All right, Peeve of the week. Start with Blossy. This is my first Peep of the week. I was in Canada for when it started. I'm high. I know for Taylor to beer too and do Peep of the week.
Speaker 1: I want it first.
Speaker 2: Let me get flowers before bloss goes. Your pee of the week is my number one peeve. Really, it's my number one people. It's especially here in Nashville because I go to other parts of the country and people don't do it. When you have to turn left, pull out past the Gore point, I believe what it's called and fucking get ready. So when it turns yellow, you see this car slowing down, you might go, and your buddy behind you might be able to go.
Speaker 3: And may I throw out another TI for everybody.
Speaker 1: Tip of the week the other just the tip of the week.
Speaker 4: When the light turns red, that other light for the other traffic, it's not gonna turn green for like three seconds. Three seconds you still have a buffering period in that red light. So when that light turns red, you still got a two to three second window.
Speaker 2: If the person in front does what they're supposed to do, a minimum of two people should make that light turning left. Yeah, I agree, and you.
Speaker 5: Know, the majority are checking their phone out the red light anyway, so you probably have an.
Speaker 2: Additional two to three seconds. But if you yes, Mark, yes, that's coming from a cop, object from a cop.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's yeah, yeah, all right, Peoples.
Speaker 2: Of the week. Brother, all right, so my pet peeve of the week and potw.
Speaker 5: I might be I might be alone here, what I'm joke, but I might be alone here.
Speaker 2: But this is something that pisses me off all the time.
Speaker 5: It's when whenever I'm whenever I call somebody and they answer the phone, they're in their car and they have their air pods in and you can't hear a single damn thing they're fucking saying. That shit pisses me off so much I just immediately hang up. So if you're if you're the kind of person that answers your phone while wearing air pods, like, god, damn man, you're an asshole.
Speaker 2: All right. Part of me feels like this is not to anybody by flight Jack, you're a guy that does that that has I see you a lot. You have your headphones and I assume they're and you're you're in the car too. I guess, Hey, that was a good way to wear that. That was that was a solid way to make me feel stupid and also wear it and when that and win that conversation. Uh. My VI of the week is when you order food online and.
Speaker 3: When people make accusations about your character.
Speaker 6: Not your character, No, it's when you order food online and you specifically pay for extra sauce and you don't get the sauce.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's a good one.
Speaker 6: Like, it's one thing if you don't like, let's say you get wings and they don't give you ranch.
Speaker 2: That's that's a crime in itself.
Speaker 6: But when you spend like fifty nine cents or whatever for an extra sauce and doesn't come, that shit gets under my set.
Speaker 3: Now where's that money going? Dude?
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's like who knows, there's something there's a bigger force at play.
Speaker 3: But yeah, a really good one.
Speaker 1: Bro, that's a really good pet paper of the week.
Speaker 8: My pet peep of the week is when might end up being weird, but when your shower gets clogged and water starts to huddle at the bottom and you're just standing in water when you're showering trying to be clean. In this, I'm also gonna shout out Dreno are clear than that shadow. There's a little mix in there, but I can't stand like you're clean and you get out of the shower and there's some weird thing where it's like I've been saying it in Dirty Water of the Week.
Speaker 3: It's interesting.
Speaker 4: When I was a young buck, I used to fucking love that purposely puget to build it up and pretend like I'm in a fucking water park storm in the ocean.
Speaker 3: Yes, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: It starts rita, get out of here.
Speaker 3: We gotta get out of here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, make an absolute mess.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, interesting, pet people, you were in there. I survived and we made it.
Speaker 2: It was close.
Speaker 1: God brother, all right.
Speaker 2: Ducky made it too.
Speaker 4: In case you're wondering, oh my pet.
Speaker 7: Peep of the Week is also probably very specific to me, but it goes along with people wasting things. I hate inefficient sprinkler systems. It bugs me so much when I watched it just spraying half of a street, I'm like, somebody put this in and it's not a hard thing to just set up right, right, So like, what are what are we doing just wasting on this swater?
Speaker 2: How well versure you and irrigation. Yeah, exactly, like, let's figure this out there. It bugs me so much, dude, that happened yesterday. I walked out, took the dogs out before they had to go to bed, and sure enough, one of my sprinklers. It was like fucking, I'm like, what are we doing here? We're wasting water. I'm with you on that, JP, I'm with you. Oh if they're on in the rain too, Yes, Yeah.
Speaker 3: That's funny. I love hearing that pet peeve too.
Speaker 4: It's like those little internal like individualized too is.
Speaker 7: Mine, dude, my neighbor across the street. Growing up, it always happened. I just remember walking outside to go up to the pool and seeing it and every time stop and look at him, like, what's y'all's deal and then walk up to deal.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Willie.
Speaker 4: Can I be honest, it's twenty twenty three, stop calling me, Like, stop calling me.
Speaker 2: You called me today. If you can't just shoot me a text, no, I feel that. But we have a like friendship, you know what I mean. Like I was goring to tell you I ran out of gas.
Speaker 4: I thought it was funny, but uh, man, like, if you can't just shoot a text these days or even a little voice message like I'm just not I never get excited seeing somebody calling him, like who is this? Or like the fuck I can't wait to hear what's said here that it couldn't be a text message.
Speaker 2: That's my pet beet of the week. I don't know about that one, but I don't share the same. I know I like a good FaceTime.
Speaker 3: I know you do. Yeah, I know you do. I only face some of the cold people. You're one of them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I do thank you for getting the insurance policy out because.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying like, uh, and I feel like too.
Speaker 4: Maybe that's like my introvertedness coming out, Like sometimes I'm just not trying to be a social person.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I get it. Ain't nothing personal.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying, like the majority of the time, I'm not excited to answer the phone. God damn it, what is this gonna be about? Then you sit starre talking. All I'm looking for is like, oh yeah, this could have been a text message.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's good, And then they want to talk way longer.
Speaker 3: Yes, all right.
Speaker 2: Will does not like talking to people. Do not call Will. My pet people of the week is going to be more specific to me. I like to see things through. I like to know when I finished something. And something that's always bugged me since I was little was if I have a glass I'm at a restaurant, and if I have a glass of water and somebody come and refills my water before I can finish the water, shit pisses me off. A lot of people are probably like, oh, it's good, that's good service to always your half your half full, and.
Speaker 1: Then they fill it all the way up. Dude. I like to see it through.
Speaker 2: If only have to restart the journey of finishing my water, so my peppyvy the week goes to when you don't just let me accomplish finishing that glass of water.
Speaker 1: Were refilling it. Waiters and waitresses out.
Speaker 3: There, dude, and they come. I hate when they come at the end of your meal and fill it up.
Speaker 1: Bro, you're wasting water.
Speaker 3: Give me the check.
Speaker 2: Because when they refused leo, dude, we're trying to save the world. I take it as a challenge. I'm like, Oh, you don't think I'm drinking fast enough? Oh really, dude, I do. It doesn't happen for me all the time, because sometimes you're having good vibes at dinner. But when the check doesn't come out fast enough, that's a big one for me.
Speaker 3: I just gave up to pet peeves and the leak.
Speaker 1: I know, I've got a lot of peeves.
Speaker 2: I got a lot of peeves and another one, but that is Australian. Dude was like, the dinner comes out, you're finished, everyone's obviously. Then somebody comes the bus boy clears the plates and you don't see your waiter waits for the whole time, by five ten minutes.
Speaker 1: It's like, brother, we just get this check. Yeah, so we can go tailing.
Speaker 2: When she finishes a meal, she might as well be in the fucking car, Like she is done, bro, she wants to leave.
Speaker 1: What's that?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Like me, oh.
Speaker 4: Yeah, somebody he said, Dave, Dave fortnite. Like when I left that dinner early. That was a three hour fucking dinner eleven thirty. I still say ten toes down on that.
Speaker 1: That was a while.
Speaker 2: They got blown out of proportion, way too much, way too much. And I know kfclud took me to the side when I said that. He's like, don't say that.
Speaker 3: It was Yeah, I'm with you. I agree that that was blowing up on the portion we'll never go to dinner with Day again. But and I somehow felt vict him that I wasn't even at the dinner. But here we are.
Speaker 2: Hey, that potw I'm telling you, that's a good that's a good segment. I like Peeve of the Week.
Speaker 1: I got a lot of See, we got a lot of segments coming up.
Speaker 3: We're building more.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, I'm excited for a a segment with a twist. You know, we should get a segment with a twist eventually.
Speaker 1: Uh bey.
Speaker 2: When one segment ends, another one starts. Yes, let's hit some fucking tier talk boys. Let's say, can we take five? Can we take five? For best Dorito flavor of all time? Shall I start off my chest?
Speaker 4: No honorable mention. I'm gonna go right into tier three for doritos. For dorito talk to one hundred and eighty two flavors. That was a little bit overwhelming. I'm sure there's a lot of doritos I would like to enjoy that could be on the honorable mention list. So for that reason, I will leave it off my Tier three. Flaming hot Doritos. I am a flaming hot kind of guy. I like a little bit of spice. I like my colon to get fucked up a little bit the next day. So my Tier three, flaming hot Doritos, my Tier two, near and dear to my heart, nostalgia, all of it bringing it together, the top Dorito of all time, growing up, cool ranch Doritos. That is my Tier two and my tier one, my favorite flavor anytime I'm at a party, whether it's a super Bowl party, a little bit to get together. And I see that purple bag, I see that sweet chili. That is my favorite Dorito chip. That is my tier list. That's my tier talk. Boys, I got spicy sweet chili, full range, blame me how Dorito's.
Speaker 2: Excellent, hot, breath, variety, elite, tasty. Mm hmm, wait all right, do you want to go second? I'll go second. I gotta get them out. I gotta get it out. My uh man, My tier talk for Dorito's is uh I have to give out an honorable mention and that goes to probably everyone's first time trying to Dorito, and that's fog Chenner. Not the best one by any means, but it gets you into the gateway of trying to Rito's for the first time. And it is very special. My number three.
Speaker 3: Is it not cheese. There's a white cheddar out there. It could be.
Speaker 1: Getting flamed by the boys for saying.
Speaker 2: My time. My tier three is gonna go to flaming hot nachoe cheese. I do like a little spicy. I can consider myself a spicy boy as well, and.
Speaker 1: I do like it.
Speaker 2: I like the warmth. I like the warmth.
Speaker 1: Your lips are a little stingy and have that cheddar flavor. It's delicious.
Speaker 2: My tier two, when you do go to the parties, you do feel that you get that moment you see that purple bag, dude, and it's gonna go to spicy sweet chili as well. And my number one, especially when you get towards the bottom of the bag. Now all the way down the crumbs. We're right in that middle to lower part of the bag and it's really seasoned up. It's going to go to uh Ranch doritos, cool ranch toritos. Yeah, my bad du de're talking take yeah right, yeah, I'm fine. I gotta cool down. I gotta cool down, alrety cool down over here. That's my tear talking solid flavorful confused, exact same finger licking fingers, sucking, hyphenated old testament.
Speaker 4: Sold oh solid. Yeah, I just realize everybody's done with their single word. Who's Who's up?
Speaker 3: Who's going? I'll go jeezy.
Speaker 8: My honorable mention is gonna go to the Dynameda. It's a little like teketo. Yeah, the teketo looking thing pretty good. The chili uh lime one is pretty good. Talk about the lip thing burning that'll get you right. Tier three is gonna go to the classic nacho cheese. Tier two spicy nacho, and Tier one is spicy sweet chili.
Speaker 3: Piecent peezy, spicy plaining Sla.
Speaker 7: Joseph fabulary is tremendous. Tier three baked doritos here too. I will go spicy sweet chili for all the same reasons, and Tier one will be spicy nacho. There you cannot beat spicy nacho doritos. My Tier one used to be regular nacho cheese ones, but once I was introduced a spicy it booted nacho cheese all the way out to like who ranches last?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 7: The other nacho cheese is right like right before it. That's my list.
Speaker 3: Do as you will. Baked rolling huh, no.
Speaker 2: Question mark, I don't know if I can speak.
Speaker 3: I have a thing for baked chips. I like all the baked chips.
Speaker 7: I like baked Lays, baked Lai's, barbecue, baked Dorito's.
Speaker 3: I love them.
Speaker 2: And it's when all the other chips are gone.
Speaker 7: No question, no, I'll questions, but I'll choose it and I will stand on that.
Speaker 2: Here three, Oh yeah, flaming hot lemon. I thought you were doing like a suspenseful wait no, just just you know, brain fire.
Speaker 6: It's it's it's got a nice little zest to it. You get the spice, you get the lemon.
Speaker 2: You're good. Here two, here, two and one are really a time for me. But I'm just going.
Speaker 6: Tier two Cool Ranch, a classic, Tier one spicy sweet Chili. Yeah, there's only three really out there, three or four in my opinion, That's where I'm at.
Speaker 2: By Blass, mine are pretty pretty straightforward.
Speaker 3: Your one word cultured, cultured, late night labor town.
Speaker 1: Bitch, b o t as We're back on track.
Speaker 2: That was being crazy. Damn well, I hit you with an elite.
Speaker 3: I just wanted to say, bitch, honestly, nothing against it.
Speaker 2: Literally, cool Ranch, spicy sweet similar.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 4: Tier three is something I would like to try, but I just wanted to say that much more.
Speaker 2: All right, go ahead, blass Min's pretty classic.
Speaker 5: Although the flaming hots were a new introduction that I really liked, especially because I love hot cheetos. So when they added that, when they added that, uh, that element to the spice to the doritos, that really, uh, that really got me excited. So spicy spicy nacho doritos. Here three here three regular regular doritos, the nacho doritos coo and then my tier one is cool ranch.
Speaker 2: O g.
Speaker 3: Lunch table.
Speaker 2: Classic Hispanic. I actually wanted you say type it for like a.
Speaker 1: Classic. What were you gonna say?
Speaker 2: Hispanic?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I was, ah, well that was fun. That's a good, good episode.
Speaker 3: It was fun. Hey, Thursdays a for the Boys for the Boys.
Speaker 2: JP had a great idea on his segment about getting a phone line having people call in for for the Boys Thursdays voicemails.
Speaker 4: So what did you have people call in leave a voicemail before the show and then as you're doing the live like run the number.
Speaker 7: J I told that if we get a million people in the Instagram live, I'm leaking Taylor's number.
Speaker 1: That's funny, we've got time.
Speaker 2: I g live the move.
Speaker 3: It is the Move Tuesday nights.
Speaker 4: I know you've been on it for I've been here for a while. Boys dabbles with a weekend whiskey. But it's like whenever we're like trying to be on track, not drinking that alcohol, it's almost like getting hammered off whiskey.
Speaker 2: Everybody in the.
Speaker 1: Week it's doing live.
Speaker 7: Yeah, do y'all mind if I leave the listeners with something to think about?
Speaker 3: Absolutely? How would you guys?
Speaker 7: You know, like the location the Bahamas is in, how would you say that that area?
Speaker 3: No, No, it's like that land of water, that water, that part of water is the what Aribean?
Speaker 2: How do y'all say it?
Speaker 3: Caribbean?
Speaker 7: What do y'all say Caribbean? As I say Caribbean? And but how do you say pirates of I wonder why. I don't know why.
Speaker 3: I will tell think about that. Yeah, subscribe, Love you motherfuckers, Love
Speaker 1: You guys, big hugs, any kisses,