Speaker 1: Yeah, I just didn't feel right in the other chair. It just felt blasphemous.
Speaker 2: So I thought I would be on the floor worshipping my mic God, hey, guys.
Speaker 3: I don't know that. I like you on the floor, Like it feels a little like degrading and sad. If only there was like a chair here.
Speaker 1: I wish I had a chair, if.
Speaker 3: Only I wasn't looking at like the nastiest chair.
Speaker 1: I wish there was a chair in here.
Speaker 4: Don't look at me, get at the chair.
Speaker 1: We are so up back, y'all.
Speaker 3: Dude, it looks like it got more yellow, like in under different lights, it looks different, and under our natural lighting in our kitchen it looks so much gross.
Speaker 2: Yeah it was in the daylight, bitch, it looks crazy. Lugging it up the stairs, I saw like through the like crevices in the pores, and it was just like piles of dust, hair like dander, like all this nasty fucking shit. And like I was thinking, I was like, every time like I chip a little bit of her off, I'm like really really sad about it, and I'm like, oh, I'm like taking a part of her. But then I'm like, no, it builds character, It builds lore, it's like a part of it, and sooner than later it's gonna be degraded into fucking nothing. But she's special, she's here, she's queer. We found out she came out of the closet.
Speaker 1: We're really proud of her.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she shared the chair, came out of the closet.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she Why are you like acting like that's that crazy?
Speaker 1: Is that a problem?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's not a problem. I just didn't know that inanimate objects could come out of the closet unless you know, literal.
Speaker 3: When the last time you all saw her pulled.
Speaker 2: Up a random thing, like on the table in front of you, I mean, and you will tell you if it's straight or gay?
Speaker 1: That is straight?
Speaker 3: I was gonna say it might be a little bisexual at the right with the right person.
Speaker 1: We're already off to very poor to start. We're not locked in.
Speaker 4: What about this beautiful candle?
Speaker 1: Gay? That's gay?
Speaker 3: I don't I was gonna say it was straight. I guess we're like reading things differently.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well I'm more like, okay, gay people like candle?
Speaker 4: What about this?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, Because I was thinking like, oh, like it's wick wasn't cut every time it was burnt, so it's kind of got the sut around it. And I'm like, that's giving like a straight guy not really wiping his.
Speaker 4: Ass, Like, let me try that joke again. What about this huge dildo that's on the table. What is that?
Speaker 3: That's straight?
Speaker 4: Straight?
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, anyways, I have to show you something that I've been holding back from him. I found somebody who you will be obsessed with. But she's like, she didn't blow up. This is no viral moment. It literally is just like my TikTok feet has been giving me exactly what I've been wanting from it, which is just nonsense, like nothing. Okay. I followed a random Minecraft and how I had tone follow that. So I was watching this ladyes TikTok You're talking about getting struck by lightning, and I was like, oh my god, she got struck by fucking lightning, Like this is insane. I've always wanted to hear someone talk about this. She goes on this long fucking tangent about how.
Speaker 1: Like, oh wait, I saw her, but did you watch to the.
Speaker 2: End, like her saying she felt like she got hit on the head by like someone jumped on top of her.
Speaker 3: Well at the end, she randomly starts to plug the fact that she's a psychic meeting. Oh, she's like that my powers have grown exponentially and believe her. All the comments okay, but listen to this. So she goes into describing it, and in her first storytime, this is me demunking. I actually don't think she got struck by lightning, but hear me out. She is like, oh, no one was around when it was happening. It was only my husband. My husband thought I was joking when I fell to the floor, which I'm like, your husband thought you were joking. You were just struck by fucking lightning. That's a very visual experience. It's not like, oh my god, I have a cramp in my like yeah, literally, like, there's no denying if you got struck by lightning right now, there'd be no question about it, like, oh my god, god, just struck. You're you're cooked, like you're literally fried. She was like, my husband didn't believe me. He thought I was joking. Because she did another story time and in the original when she's like, no one else was around, it was just me and my husband. In the second story time. She basically adds in that there were other people on the beach and that they refused to call the ambulance for her because they were like, we don't know what's happening, Like we don't want to call the police, because like, what's happening. I'm so confused, bitch, you're telling me No one in that vicinity literally saw like a flash of light and thought they were going to like die.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like felt some sort of like electrical pulse in their system if they were that fucking close exactly.
Speaker 3: And I'm just like, girl, I think you just had like a minor stroke and like that is serious as fuck.
Speaker 1: But then she's like, no, she wants attention.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she said she got struck by lightning, and immediately her first concern was talking to her husband because she didn't want to annoy him. And I was like, I think if I got struck by lighting, that'd be the last thing I'm thinking of.
Speaker 1: But like all the patriarchy, like we need to bring that shit.
Speaker 3: I know, like, why can't she just be struck by have a moment a piece?
Speaker 2: Me and k I have actively been we've been went down a patriarchy.
Speaker 4: We've been doing a lot of stuff to get rid of it. So thank you Drew and Kai.
Speaker 2: And honestly like you're kind of building it like back up by a woman.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so much for work.
Speaker 3: Y'all are silencing women. You just silenced me.
Speaker 2: It's not very demure of No, wait, hold on, y'all, y'all, let me cook, Let me cook. Oh like demure this demure that bitch. You smell like manure, cowshit. You stink like fucking shit.
Speaker 4: Wait, let me cook. Call me Humpty dumpty because I'm broken.
Speaker 3: Okay, So did anybody actually win the d Animal Sweepstakes or was that just like a big con?
Speaker 2: Like I saw someone that won the I Carly Sweepstakes, chand that.
Speaker 3: But the Animal Sweepstakes. I'm only even bringing up because that audio, for me, is such a big thing and it was such a big commercial when we were growing up. Why has no one with the revival of that gotten on and been like, oh my god, I actually won that. Like I met them. I went on the cruise because what was it? They were giving away a fucking cruise. Also, a cruise is the least convenient prize you can give a child.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what are they gonna do?
Speaker 3: Like go on it like the Sweet Life.
Speaker 1: On Deck one.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, I think so.
Speaker 2: I think someone I saw like a vlog of someone talking about winning a sleep Sleep or Sweet Life on Deck cruise. But I don't know if it's the same as the animals one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I guess. Actually, I don't really know what the animals want. I think they were going to take you to Hollywood or something. I don't know.
Speaker 2: We're going to start a sweepstakes. All you have to do is send me in your twenty dollars and we'll fly one lucky fan out to fuck them all day long.
Speaker 3: So that's actually illegal. That's like raffling, which is technically considered gambling.
Speaker 1: So that's the we can it's a fucking fan.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying, well, that's the illegal part.
Speaker 4: That's okay. Aren't there other problems? You think that.
Speaker 3: What Okayting somebody with the pleasure of a lifetime is a cross bring.
Speaker 2: From us some with me and Drew, like, hello, we might have too many and you and I will animal. We just get into conversations because I mean obviously, like we make a bunch of jokes about having sex with each other, and we do very frequently do s together, but thinking about yeah, us actually doing s like oh my god, like I can't look at her for like thirty minutes because I'm like that would be the most mortifying experience of my life.
Speaker 3: And likewise for you, yeah, cause to me, like I can't imagine you actually but naked, nasty, like it doesn't happen, Like I just my brain can't go there.
Speaker 4: It will.
Speaker 1: I'm never nudy to go there. I'm a never nude. Yeah, I've never what, Yeah, I don't. I I shower fully closed.
Speaker 3: So you blow draw your clothes? Is that why you blow dry? Yeah, Drew still blow drys his body. By the way, if anybody was like, oh my god, I wonder if Drew is still blow drying his body. He still blow drives his body.
Speaker 2: I genuinely don't think that is an abnormal thing, Like is that actually weird?
Speaker 3: I think everybody was like, I've never heard of anybody who does that, but not a thing. Especially you didn't see someone doing it, and you were like, oh my god, that's good. You just started doing.
Speaker 2: It and it works, like it's stopped the fucking like moisture on my body from something.
Speaker 3: Not overheat you or do you just use cool air?
Speaker 2: I use the hottest setting on the lowest fan speed.
Speaker 3: I feel like that would just make me sweat, Like that would just make me start to get hot. Because anytime I've gone out at the shower and I have to like blow dry my hair, I get incredibly sweaty immediately.
Speaker 1: I just love hot air.
Speaker 2: I was thinking, like, I would rather sleep in one hundred degree weather than sleep in thirty two degree weather. I hate being cold when I sleep. It's horrible advised.
Speaker 3: Like, I'd fully rather be cold because I could just like pile on and get like in my little chamber of like my body heat.
Speaker 2: Chamber of secrets, chamber of love, Willem Dafoe or what's his fucking mac DeMarco, What are you talking?
Speaker 1: Chamber of tepret?
Speaker 3: Is it called chamber of secrets? That song?
Speaker 1: Chamber of reflection?
Speaker 3: No? Wait, what you said something else other day? You still can't say. You say, talk to the hand. You're like talk to me, talk to them, or the movie is called talk to me. But my version of that and he told to you, my version of that is saying the challengers instead of challengers. From the very beginning, I have never been able to not reference that movie and say, oh, it's like The Challengers. I always added the to it because it just makes more sense in my head.
Speaker 2: Speaking of the Challengers. I have something very very special coming, but I'm not telling any of you fucking bitches about it because it will be leaked and I will.
Speaker 4: Oh Josh O'Connor being a.
Speaker 3: Guest, Oh, ki, this is why we don't.
Speaker 4: Eah, I get it.
Speaker 2: Like wait, I don't think we talked about the demure like conversation like, oh that's very demure, Like no, manure, what.
Speaker 3: Do you mean what we didn't talk about?
Speaker 1: Hooked and I need my flowers.
Speaker 3: It wasn't good. It really wasn't good. Is that what you wrote down the other day? Because Drew wrote down something the other day He's like, oh my god, I just came Oh no, you told me that sung that was good. He made up his own sigh op. But I was scared that that was gonna be it because that would have been like a huge, like a huge letdown, like yeah, so so bad.
Speaker 2: It would have been a flaw for sure. But okay, so moving on, I this is good. This is so mean, Like this is so wicked of me to say, and I know that this is mean girl behavior and I don't care. It's just how my brain works. And I'm sure a lot of y'all have thought the same thing. But like, I see horrifying ugly people on my timeline all the fucking time, like thinking they're sexy hot, and like, I'm like, respect, do you they are hot and a way confidence is sexy, Like da.
Speaker 1: Da da da da da da da. I fear that.
Speaker 3: I'm you see yourself on your timeline?
Speaker 2: No, no, I was gonna say, I fear that I am that person who like cause that picture I posted, I was like, damn bitch, I fucking ate. Oh yeah, my one hundred percent, Jesus band, I am a name, ar fan. I don't even know if that's how you say. It's like a name, but it's swagged bitch, like I ate, And I'm not telling you where I got it because the store actually blew up and everybody inside died and all of the stock of it burn.
Speaker 1: Yeah burn.
Speaker 3: Oh that's so sad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So don't even fucking ask. But then I was thinking, I was like, oh my god, I am the ugly bitch that thinks he's fine, and that's okay, like, I fully really not.
Speaker 3: Ugly, though you're not ugly. We've just reached a point like the like it went from people being like, you're so sexy to you constantly asking to be called sexy that our audience was like, bitch, fuck you, and then stopped calling you sexy because you every episode would be like can I be called sexy? Like, oh my god, I'm so sexy, but you are sexy.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't feel it.
Speaker 2: I don't feel it because all of y'all motherfuckers call me ugly. I get called fucking stupid every day, like, oh I feel stupid, Like I'm ugly and stupid.
Speaker 4: You are sexy, though, thank you cut that photo of you with the bug? Do I have to remind you about that?
Speaker 1: What photo? I don't know you're talking about?
Speaker 4: Well, i'll insert it, but you look good as fuck.
Speaker 1: I don't know which one it is, like, can you tell me?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 1: Well, you actually don't know, no, I know.
Speaker 3: I'm just you're so annoying.
Speaker 6: Oh.
Speaker 3: Also that picture of the bug. I thought it was your bug, but then I remembered your bug.
Speaker 1: Was already Yeah, you killed her, and you killed her.
Speaker 3: I saw a cricket at the farmer's market and I tried to capture and then I was like, wait, this is literally fucked up, Like this thing is outside. Let me leave it outside.
Speaker 2: It's in a concrete jingle. Oh yeah, that picture will insert.
Speaker 1: It so they can see it well inserted a couple of times.
Speaker 3: Okay, I actually have a question for the public. Is it embarrassing for me to be driving around with my windows down and my music really loud? Because I'm starting to feel like it's a little It's like.
Speaker 1: It's like, look at me, listen to how good my music tasted.
Speaker 3: And that's not even what I mean. I just genuinely love the windows down. But when I get up to another car, I feel so embarrassed. Like if I'm not in a constant moving state in my car with the windows down, I do feel like people see me and they're like, she wants attention so bad, But I'm like, I'm all alone. I'm not necessarily trying to call attention to myself. But especially because the speakers in my newer car are so loud that I'm like, this feels like I'm trying to make a statement.
Speaker 2: It reminds me when I was in high school I mean it's like it's very similar behavior to backback kid, like speak a backpet kid in school. But when I was in high school and I first got my license, and I was first like discovering music that like everybody in my hometown had no idea existed, and I felt so fucking cool, and I was like, I'm better than everybody else type beat. I would go to the gas station, have all my windows down and purposefully turn up my radio and leave my door open with the music blasting loudest fuck because I wanted everybody in Grandberry to.
Speaker 1: Be like, Wow, he's got music, good music taste.
Speaker 2: In reality, everybody wanted to shoot me with a pistol and put me down like a fucking sick dog because I am derayed, you knowing.
Speaker 3: That's my thing is I always wonder I'm like, damn, I annoying the fuck out of someone. But it's like common practice. I feel like a lot of people do drive around with their windows.
Speaker 1: How do you feel if someone drives next to you.
Speaker 3: I'm always interested when they When I drive next to somebody in their windows are down and I can hear their music, I always listen because I'm like, oh, I wonder what they're listening to. So I'm never like, oh my god, that's so embarrassing you think you're that person, Like, oh my god, you're not that girl, like put your windows up. I'm always like, oh my god, that's such a vibe they're having like the best day ever and inspires me to put my windows down. But just the other day, Yeah, I was driving alone by myself and listening to music with the windows. I was like, am I embarrassing myself? Or am I doing the thing that I can make? Everything? Everything is embarrassing?
Speaker 1: Everything inside a bagel?
Speaker 3: Oh, sucked into a Babels.
Speaker 1: Sucked right into a bag bagel, Baygels, Pizza, Bay Galaxy Pizza. Must we need to.
Speaker 3: Go back to that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree, Like simplest coming soon, Like.
Speaker 3: People are like too obsessed with like finding the new. I want to be ahead of the curb. I want to like, Oh, trend forecast. Also, we've talked about trend forecasting so much, But when will people realize that people get online and they'll be like my trend forecast for full like this fall, and they're just referencing things that were on the runway in spring for fall this year. Like it's literally you can't just be like this is my prediction for the fall like trends and you're just showing me the fall runways from you me you like, I, yeah, that's going to be actually sold in store, and then you're gonna get to be like hmmm, now I get that, and I want I want the never ending, like wanting to be onto the next new trend to be over, and I wanted to just be simple of like, yes, we all are going to tattoo and mustache to our finger, like that is like reject modernity, embrace tradition. There was something we were doing the other day that I was like, this is literally me rejecting modernity embracing tradition. But I can't remember me Josie and Josh we're watching something and I was like, that's what we're actively doing right now.
Speaker 1: Come say hi, we haven't seen you in the kitchen in a long time.
Speaker 3: Hey sing sing Pink Pony Club for us.
Speaker 6: God, I didn't say it for a month, y'all. I feel like I'm dying.
Speaker 3: Oh my god. Oh wait, did they take the cars out a Fortnite? I think they lost me.
Speaker 1: Long?
Speaker 3: Yeah, two days too long? You are two days too late, Like I just don't the magic is gone. It's so sad to think the magic for everything dies. There's a time and a place for everything in the magic for Fortnite, and my heart is gone. It is withered away. Like it feels like that person I had a relationship with and it was so good, but I just knew it wasn't meant to last. And like I'm like, yeah, I could go back, but like at what cost? So I should just leave it what it was and it was something nice. I just wish I had it.
Speaker 2: So but then like the idea of like old heads like still making music on like and their music sucks and it's not like they're good old music. So it's just like, why didn't you let your career die when you were at the pH?
Speaker 3: I just let it, don't pay it.
Speaker 1: Out, yeah exactly.
Speaker 2: Just don't get back on Fortnite because your memories will be tainted.
Speaker 3: Also, my thing is I'm I'm sitting around. I'm like, dude, I was so much happier when I was playing four and Out all the time. But it was like no, I just had the perfect way to disassociate and disconnect from my life and now I don't have that, and that's why my screen time is up because all I'm doing is I don't like it too close to my face because then I start to do this and back away from it, just like in my mouth. Pause. Oh it's in your mouth. Oh my god, that's crazy, fucking freak bitch. Oh a patriarchy, this patriarchy that I like women this. Oh, but I'm gonna make a dick joke like you're a fucking.
Speaker 4: Free My god, I'm uncomfortable and I feel attacked Drew.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm, that's just my day to day. I'm just used to that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I started giving Drew wedgies.
Speaker 1: Like really deep swir leaves too. But I'm into that. I'm into that.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 2: Well, I saw this post to someone being like, uh, have you ever had like someone or seen someone like talking to someone or have you ever talked to someone through like ig story songs and like we've talked extensively about this, Like yeah, of course, Like that's so fun to do and like whatever, like to see the person hear the song. Well, it reminded me of a time when I was pseudo dating, not dating. The scariest motherfucker on this planet, fucking creep azoid that invited me to the wedding while we were seeing each other.
Speaker 1: But oh god, it's so fucking cringey.
Speaker 2: But I literally made an entire playlist of songs that I like, and the first letter spelled out something.
Speaker 3: Is that playlist still up?
Speaker 1: No, I it's so cringey. That's cute.
Speaker 3: That's cute, I've realized, And he.
Speaker 1: Never caught on. He never really thought on that. Crazy see that kind.
Speaker 3: Of like you're supposed to analyze it, but don't send me a song because I'm looking at all the lyrics.
Speaker 1: I'm like, you're crazy, you want me, this is us.
Speaker 3: Like this is literally our story. I miss that. I want to make a playlist for somebody again so bad, Like I'm but I'm trying to expand my music from just like having it have like personal and like romantic connection. I have a lot of music that has like friendship connection. But I want to start like a a collaborative playlist with like my sister, like my friends and stuff, just to expand that because I usually only make playlists for people when I'm obsessed with them and like yearning hard and I want to be able to like have that same feeling for just like my friends. But I fear it won't ever hit the same, like it literally won it just won't be the same. Like, oh, here I go, like song about friendship and blah blah blah blah blah blah, like I can share that in person, but there's something so like, oh my god, like this is crazy. They added another song. I get to go listen and analyze it, like yeah, if only I had that kind of yearning for like learning and analyzing things that mattered. That's tea, which I'm trying to do because I'm so sad. My life is so hard.
Speaker 2: Okay, if I know a man that can do the splits, I'm running the fuck.
Speaker 1: Away like that is crazy.
Speaker 2: That is scary behavior, Like literally, stay the fuck away from me. I'm talking to you, Josiah, so I can do a split. I don't think he can do it anymore, but he used to be able to. But I was just thinking about that, like I saw a man do the splits on like my feed, and I was just like, this is crazy, this is tainted, this is dark sighted, this is evil, Like there's something seriously, why.
Speaker 3: Is it crazy? Because like does that hurt?
Speaker 2: No, I'm strictly thinking just like seeing a man, like seeing the bottom of a man's foot, like is a crazy fucking vibe.
Speaker 3: Like, oh, yeah, you mentioned that because you went to the beach with our friends and you said you saw the bottom of one of our friend's feet while he was playing in the water, and you were like, I don't think I've ever seen the bottom of another man's like a grown man's foot.
Speaker 1: It's it was a crazy fucking vibe. But yeah, that's all I have to say.
Speaker 3: Well, I saw the most like insidious brand sponsorship ever and I was like, oh my god, brands are getting too smart and like our consumerism is going through the fucking roof. Even on my end, Like I've tried to hold back from just buying shit that I see on TikTok, like specifically, like if I watch like a lot of fashion content and I'd be like, oh my god, that's skirts so cute. I want something like that, and then I'll go on a deep dive. I've gone better about not buying random things just when I'm like high in bed, because it can get so easy. But I saw like just the way brands are maneuvering now is so insane, like how they are hopping onto trends that are just like fun play like whatever. Like even like the Olympics, like a bunch of brands did a bunch of like things about the sand river, like and about like this one like yeah, about the poop river. This one skincare brand did a video where their serum drops into the river and it cleans the river because the seerum is so good. And then another brand, like that Hot Sauce brand, like had like confetti like blowing out of the top of the Eiffel Tower and then like this like thing fell and it was their Hot Sauce the Hot Sauce Tower or like whatever. And I'm just like, oh my god, y'all are so fucking annoying. Can you just let something live, Like, let somebody just enjoy something. The Olympics are already such a money pit of like brands giving people things and the people talking about the things they're getting in Samsung, voll A, Nike have.
Speaker 2: This Samsung fucking phone on that goddamn podium was driving me insane. I'm already heavily leaning into getting a Samsung phone, like it's my next path I fear. I think I'm gonna do it soon. But seeing that insidious marketing campaign where it's just like ruining these like people's moments like that they've worked all their lives to be on that goddamn podium and then they shove a fucking Samsung phone in their face. I'm like, no, see, now you're crossing a line and I don't fuck that.
Speaker 3: That's how I feel people are starting to feel about that kind of push from brands is like, Okay, this could have just been a moment like this. There was this viral video of this like young girl, she's like maybe six or seven, and she had like a tiny purse and then the brand reached out to her and like asked her, Like I don't remember what the brand was for. Maybe it was for like a lip gloss or something, but basically they scripted out a plotline where I don't know if they picked a random comment or like someone from the brand made a random account and commented this, but it was like, please do what's in my bag tour. So then the ad post they ended up posting was a reply to a comment, so that it seemed like, oh, this fun thing, but it was literally an ad placement for this brand. Then I was like, dude, this is so fucking insane. Everything is a ployed to buy something. Everything is like a moment to buy something. Everything is a market push. Everything is so scary. But then I remember I could just turn off my phone.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm, which I've been really good about recently.
Speaker 2: The app fucking Workshow I am on a four day streak of not opening TikTok more than five times, not opening Instagram more than five times, and not opening YouTube more than five times. I do need to put a limitter on Twitter because I've just kind of been like using that to fill my time. But my screen time is really fucking good, still, like so good, Like literally yesterday it was four hours, so bad. The day before it was three hours. Like I'm fucking cooking, y'all. But the one fucking thing that I hate that Apple does is I work. I've been like sketching on my iPad a bunch recently because I finally figured out what I'm gonna paint on the big canvas that I bought like six months ago, and I bought a projector for it and everything. I'm so excited, but it like I've been working on like the preliminary sketch for like four or five hours over the past like day or two. For some reason, my iPad screen time like is connected to my phone screen time, So like right before bed last night, I was like, let's check my screen time before it's midnight, and it was like four hours or something like that. But then like right when it hit midnight, it updated and said nine hours in six minutes, and I was like, girl, I was not on my phone for nine hours. But then I look at the apps that were used, and I was like, did I just leave my phone open.
Speaker 1: For like five hours? Like what the hell? But it was pro Create and I don't use fucking pro Create on my phone, So I was like, girl, this is bullsh connected.
Speaker 3: Well, that's like you're taking time off your phone to focus on different screen, but at least.
Speaker 1: You're like this video, this fucking video.
Speaker 3: My Actually, I thought my screen time for it would be really bad, but I've been doing a better job of reading. For the past two days. I've read fifty pages of two books that I really wanted to start, so that feels really good. Also, that actually leads in to my next thing. The seventy five Hard Challenge cracks me the fuck up because one.
Speaker 1: This is, uh, I've been reading to a bunch.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we've been like reading crazy boots, Like we both decide like let's go read, and then we read our books and it feels awesome. But what was cracking me up is the seventy five hard challenge. People will be like, my goal is to read for like ten minutes a day, and in my head, I was like, so a page. Yeah, I was like, well, like I am. I would consider myself like a fast reader. If I'm enjoying a book, if it's a book that's like one hundred to one hundred and fifty pages, I could easily finish that book within the within like two hours, Like if I'm really into the book, I'm just like picking it up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, actually I don't. I guess I just don't know how long it takes people to read books. But I was surprised with myself. I literally read one hundred pages yesterday while sitting by the pool, and I was like, wait, is that like what people do? And it wasn't like fake reading where I'm just like like not like fucking understanding the words or whatever, like I actually was like understanding and like lock the fuck end.
Speaker 3: No, Now, I feel like that's a normal reading pace. That actually, like, I would be curious if anybody even thinks that's a solwer reading pace, because I feel like when a book really gets you, you can go through it really fucking fast. Like I think most people are naturally quicker readers than they realize, especially now that we read so much shit on our fucking phones. Like all of us have become so good at reading quickly because of subtitles and shit, at least in my head. But ten minutes a day, I was like, that is crazy, like because I guess I like the idea of a seventy five hard but like I would never do it to myself because I would consider that abuse to myself, because why the when I work out twice a day twice a day, I like, what.
Speaker 1: Am I going to fuck this?
Speaker 3: Like I'm about to start building cars with my fucking bare hands. I don't need to do that twice a day. So a lot of it is really funny, but that just cracks you because I'm like, and then the wellness part of seventy five hard challenge, I guess like technically that working out would be the wellness, but part of it is reading the book. And I'm like, girl, fucked out the workou would just read for forty five minutes because usually someone seventy five hard is like working out for anywhere from like forty five to an hour, like twice a day. I was like, bro, that is way too much time to be focusing on that. Like literally my workouts last thirty minutes. I'm like, whoa damn. I put in the work today and I ran for the first time yesterday for the first time in so long, especially post being addicted to my puff bar. And I don't know if it was because I chugged a fucking Celsius or what, but I felt like I was going to explode and knock out.
Speaker 1: And there's another reason, but yeah, it's all the fucking nicotine in your blood and bruh, I've just.
Speaker 3: Been frying my brain. I am in such a unhealthy space in my brain and it's been really freaking me out because I'm like, oh my god, this brain has to work for another like twenty years, Like are you kidding me?
Speaker 1: No, don't sixty years even? Oh my god, no, uhh, no.
Speaker 3: Like this is the brain that has to get me through the rest of my life, like no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no no no.
Speaker 7: I just turned twenty five, and I'm like, oh no, no, no no, this is it. This is literally it, like and it's been enough like my brain when I turned. When I was turning twenty five, I was like, oh, that's the funny idea, Like fuck.
Speaker 2: You, there goes a couple of brain cells, so it's gonna be even more low I activated.
Speaker 3: I wanted to, like rip one of your bands off. I was like, dose mean so much to you. If I did that, that'd be fun.
Speaker 1: They literally I almost took them off yesterday. I was thinking about them. I was like, why the fuck do I wear these days?
Speaker 2: Like literally don't have meaning. They collect some this one does, the blue one because it's like a Fortnite bracelet for my birthday, and I felt loved for the first time in my life that day.
Speaker 1: I typically don't feel that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, fuck everything else, Like fuck all the times I'm like, oh, okay, I love you like I speak about your time.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, Well, speaking of fucking fuck Mary Kill, I gotta go one.
Speaker 1: I gotta go one. Fuck Mary Kill. This is for you. Too, Kai.
Speaker 2: Equilateral triangle is sausage these triangle or scaling.
Speaker 3: You're gonna have to show me a fucking picture is where I know what that looks like. I don't know what any of those look like.
Speaker 2: And I there is a right answer, fuck Mary kill Ooh there's a right answer.
Speaker 3: I'm killing the equilateral like freaks me out. Yeah, freaks me out too good. Like I feel like I would be like, what's their nuts from like girls where I'd be like, oh, you're like driving me crazy, like.
Speaker 1: I think you're perfect.
Speaker 3: I hate you, like you're giving me too much. You're freaking me out.
Speaker 2: For me, it's giving like well rounded, like they're for you when you need them the most. They're just like they treat everybody equally. Like that's a Mary.
Speaker 8: No.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say I marry Isauceles, because yes, like for the most part, but there's still like things we need to get through together, and I feel like we could get through them and like one day maybe we could be an equalateral, but for now we're both Iauceles. I'm fucking out of this one hoey.
Speaker 1: No way, I'm way hold on home.
Speaker 2: We got to run this back because I am marrying equilateral fucking the shit out of Isosceles triangles, Like I'm laying pipe and they lay pipe too, So it's like a verse situation. Yeah, and honestly, i'd be a verse bottom in.
Speaker 1: The case of Isoceles triangle.
Speaker 2: And I'm killing the fuck out of what is it, Scalen, Scalen, I don't know.
Speaker 3: It's like the blurious you pulled up the glorious image.
Speaker 1: Of ever sit Why can't I remember what it was? Yes, Scaliene, I'm killing Scalene.
Speaker 3: No, I'm fucking Scalen. Like I just feel like they're freaky and kind of bad for me, but like, like the sacks will be awesome. It'll be like a time to remember a lapse in my judgment.
Speaker 2: Perhaps it's like a top like that has the mattress on the floor in their dirty laundry all over their room.
Speaker 1: Hold on, let me find that picture. It's so funny.
Speaker 3: Like the thing is, you're allowed to have piles of clothes in your room, but fucking hide them, like have some sort of decorum. Like I too have piles of clothes, but I at least like fold them up and like push them away so people don't see them. But actually, as I'm saying that, I'm realizing I literally have a bin full of clothes in my room, a whole donation pile, and then a whole tailor pile that I haven't touched for six months. I got shirts gifted to me on Christmas that I was like, I'm gonna get these tailors so they fit. They have been sitting next to my desk for what is it now, eight months?
Speaker 2: So right, I can't find the fucking picture, but it's the one of like that sexy man in a bed that's a top and they it's really his room.
Speaker 1: Is disgusting. But y'all the people that know what I'm referencing, no, I'm referencing. It's a funny thing.
Speaker 3: The other people who've gone to the gay convention.
Speaker 1: What is that?
Speaker 4: Wait?
Speaker 1: What's gay? What is gay?
Speaker 3: The picture of you.
Speaker 9: And like a bunch of people liking Jack Dottie, it's like, oh, welcome.
Speaker 1: To the gang conc I hate that. That is so fucking horrific.
Speaker 2: Well, this is something I put a lot of thought into and I genuinely believe, But like, put me in the Oval office and I could run this fucking country like a lesbian that runs a McDonald's, like I swear to God, like I swear to God, I could fucking cook bruh.
Speaker 3: Was literally at the first instant, I will probably be like I don't know, I don't.
Speaker 1: No, no, no. I feel like I'm a good mediator.
Speaker 2: I'm a listener, like I like talk to people, and I hear people, and like I give like good advice, like I don't give good advice.
Speaker 9: But I would be fucking terrified. I'd be like, dude, it is like, no, this is not good. But that's how I feel about me too. Like if I was the president, I'd be like, no, we're cooked, Like.
Speaker 3: What I would have to literally take my like vivans every fucking day. I would be.
Speaker 2: Twacked like I would literally every president already. But it's fucking actual andphetamines like like real, like just pure infetamine. No, like fucking powder. But yeah, no, I know, like let's let's run it back, like I really could run this bitch, like to freedom, like it was like the Stairway of Heaven.
Speaker 1: Vibes, Like I'd cook. I'd cook. That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 3: You think you could solve this country's issues?
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, I'm not kidding. I mean we always say this, like, bitch, if everybody had my brain chemistry, we would all be Actually, I guess I.
Speaker 3: Do believe that it does mean everybody starts to act fucking normal, Like being the president means like you still have like really crazy people.
Speaker 1: To do it. It's like more about like aura and swag.
Speaker 2: Like people would see my aura and my swag and be like, oh my god, he's so cool, Like I want to be friends with him.
Speaker 1: Let's not like do bad shit. I would love if you.
Speaker 3: Were the president, just because the people who don't fuck with you, the amount of photos they would have of.
Speaker 1: You, to be like this is our bred me and a fucking diaper.
Speaker 2: That is the craziest shit I've ever done. But I put on a fucking diaper and tweeted H three h three. Ethan Klein just replied to a random fucking tweet that he has and it was like, hold on, let me.
Speaker 1: Look that shit.
Speaker 4: Uh. I don't think he knows that.
Speaker 1: No, he doesn't, he doesn't, right, No.
Speaker 4: Him offering us the to host the podcast and not yeah.
Speaker 3: Like hello, you missed your fucking chances. Yeah, my man's here. Shot his shot already and you fucking ignored.
Speaker 2: You no, literally like you didn't even respond, you didn't even like it. And I know his ass saw it, but he ignored it.
Speaker 1: Drew Phillips diaper. I can't find it.
Speaker 2: Someone posted it recently and was like this you twin, and I was like, yes, like.
Speaker 4: Oh, yes, that's all right, Daddy will find it. Yes. How often do you feel that way about being the president? What? Like is it okay? Because I've thought about this and I feel like this is the actual male period, which is like for me, it's like once a month, I'll wake up and I'll be like I really could be the president and I could fucking fix everything. And then the next day I'll be like I want to kill myself.
Speaker 2: It's I mean, I haven't really thought about it too much, but in the last few days, I've I really do thinking run yeah no, girl, Like literally like they found a picture of jd Vance like in quote unquote drag but it was just like whatever, Like girl, the diaper pictures, like the fucking like split hairline, like all that shit would freak out the fucking you on.
Speaker 1: Facebook, Linial.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it would be elder millennials that are going to be like dated and like annoying. It's gonna be like, oh, that's the millennial like idea, but like that's crazy to think, and then it'll be gin z after that. Wow, but like alpha's and be like y'all are fucking old hags, like literally like get with the times, like we want the dietamacious algae to be a gender.
Speaker 9: Sometimes it's so nice to let you just like go on like a free floor of like.
Speaker 3: Thought train, and I just watch where it takes you because you free me up. But also we understand each other because the other night when we were watching, oh, we were watching h car chases on TV and it was cracking me up, and Josh and Josie were like, you were literally tweaked out right now because I kept laughing so hard because I was like, dude, cars are so funny, like they're literally just these big missiles and people just get in them and like hit each other and like speed around and like other people have to chase them to stop them. Like they're literally like dogs who like got something in their mouth and they aren't supposed to have it. And Drew came in and he was like, I fully understand why that's funny. That's literally so funny, And that's why we get along so well because we both look at something and we were like, this is too crazy. Cars are so funny. When I'm speeding in my car, I'm like, this is I shouldn't be allowed to do this, and I'm sitting so still, like literally it's.
Speaker 2: So casual too, Like it's like Chapel Roone playing in the background and you're going you're speeding like it's crazy.
Speaker 6: H because if that man, then I'm gonna have a beginning.
Speaker 1: Oh to oh.
Speaker 2: And I know, but the man period thing is real, but I think it happens like every like five years that we go through it. Like it's like like we start buying motorcycles and shit, like that's when you know a man is on his period.
Speaker 3: Like well, I think once a man hits like thirty two, he starts literally losing his mind. Like I think that's like losing way before that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's literally like now like twenty when you're twenty one.
Speaker 4: I think you turn to think twenty six. I started losing my mind cause I was like, oh, next year, I'll be twenty seven, and then twenty seven, I was like there's a Kurt Cobaine here. And then twenty eight I was like, oh, I'm getting close to the Threeking of Kurt Cobaine year.
Speaker 2: I'm thinking of my dead brother. Oh my brother died when he was twenty seven. And my grandpa, my dead grandpa, he.
Speaker 3: Was twenty seven.
Speaker 1: Yeah and you knew, Yeah how old?
Speaker 3: Just wait, no, that that actually doesn't make sense.
Speaker 1: I lost a lot of life. Yeah, it's crazy, and no one seems to care.
Speaker 4: I mean we care, No, we care, and we're here to I care.
Speaker 3: I literally I have always cared. I went to the party. I care.
Speaker 2: It's not a party bruh opium son or brat daughter.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: At my mom's funeral, the guy who I used to buy uh stolen electronics from literally at my mother's funeral came up to me in a corner and was like sat. I was on the floor crying with my friends and he came and he was like, hey, like, I'm so sorry about everything. I was like, yeah, no, it's it's it's okay, thank you, and he goes, what laptop do you have right now? And I was like what? And then he was like, which mac book do you have? And I was like, I just I just got into and he was like, okay, because I have the one with the touch thing. If you want it, it's in the car. And then I was like, I just bought that one and he was like okay, okay. He was like and your camera, like your camera's good still, and I was like, yes, my camera's good. And like us having this conversation with like a dead body in the next.
Speaker 1: Room, like it was your mother.
Speaker 3: Like crazy vibes, like really crazy vibes, and honestly respect like I don't even at that, like people could be like that, it's so fucked up. But I look back at that and I'm like, honestly, for some people, the grind just absolutely doesn't stop, like they see their I hadn't seen him in a while, and he was like, dude, fuck, I should put that laptop in the car because and you might want a new laptop even despite everything happening. Actually it made me make her.
Speaker 1: Happy even about it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, to all laugh about it you And then he was like when did you? And then he tried to convince me to return my laptop and buy it from him because he was like, I could give it you a really good deal, Like how much did you spend the night? I was like, I don't know, I don't remember because I could give it to you for like a thousand, like you're going through it, like I'll give.
Speaker 1: You Meanwhile, he got it for free.
Speaker 2: Literally I get but opium son or brat daughter, brat daughter.
Speaker 3: None. I don't want kids.
Speaker 1: If you had to choose.
Speaker 3: Brat daughter, I don't want a son. Boys are so boring, Like what am I going to talk to my fourteen year old son about? Like literally, what am I going to talk to you about? Like there's nothing, there is nothing to talk about. I have no idea what your what's happening in your brain? And it's like not fun, Like what are you gonna be? Like, oh I like a girl, like oh boo, fucking tell I don't know, tell someone who gives a fuck, Like, don't tell me that shit. Like I want a daughter if I'm going to have a.
Speaker 2: Kid, period, Yeah, I actually want an opium son.
Speaker 1: Really yeah, but I don't think y'all. I'm saying, like addicted to opium?
Speaker 4: Oh why would you? Why would you manipulate us? And like we we.
Speaker 1: How you wouldn't want to help a child that is addicted to it.
Speaker 3: I really wouldn't though, Like I wouldn't want to be in that position.
Speaker 4: Actually, I would help.
Speaker 3: Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful boy like the movie.
Speaker 1: Mmmm, that's a good one. That's a good one. Well, I was peeing at where were we? Oh? At our gym?
Speaker 2: I was peeing in like their universe urinals that are like right next to each other, and a dude was standing at one of them, and I walked up to the one next to him and started peeing, and I like heard like a sound that I had never heard coming from like someone peeing at the urinal before, and it sounded like really low to the floor, and I was like, girl, what the fuck?
Speaker 1: He left and walked away.
Speaker 2: He literally just pissed all over the fucking floor and there was like a puddle of piss right where he was standing, and it was like doing that thing where like the water is like aching yes, And I like literally had to fucking run away, and I was like, holy shit, I just saw like a serial floor pisser because like guys know, like there's always like a puddle of piss like right beneath the urinal, and you're like, who the fuck is doing that?
Speaker 1: How is that happening? And I found someone that did it and he was a very looking, normal looking dude like he was he wasn't like some creepyzoids.
Speaker 3: That's how he gets his rocks off. He's like, yeah, fucking crazy. Damn A piss on the floor.
Speaker 1: If I might as well piss on the floor.
Speaker 3: I love pissing it on the floor outside, like I love like a good like popp and Squad, Like, oh, it's so fun. Like that's honestly when I dream if I'm out at night and it's like, oh, there's no public bathrooms, like I it is now my mission to find somewhere where I could pee behind a tree, like I want to do it so bad. It's so fun it literally like it's so freeing. Also, I fucking hate unisex bathrooms with a urinal in it.
Speaker 1: That to me like steam.
Speaker 3: Why must I suffer? Why must I suffer? I hate going to like a bathroom and there's a urinal there. It makes me so fucking mad. Urinals piss me off there so fucking disgusting. It's just facing me like it's looking at me, like I'm looking at the porcelain that has had piss all over it. It's like its mouth is open, there's no covering it. Like we need to make a little lid or something. There needs to be Yeah, there needs to be a lid there, Like it is so crazy. But also I need to take a shot at pissing in a urinal because I feel like that would be like a fun experiment and I feel like I could do it, Like I really feel like I can do it. But we don't have to talk about that because like that gets into details that I would never want public.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's my story period.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, I got this email the other day that I thought was a troll when I first saw it, but then I reread it and I was like, and I saw I didn't because I didn't see that the email included photos and it says it's from this random fucking dude. Oh wait, I think I just got got Yeah, I got got damn. Well, let me see m Basically, it's a I have received this scaried, mangled picture along.
Speaker 1: With an email.
Speaker 2: Now, I don't know if you have something to do with this, but I am man of God and will not take such evil actions lightly. If you know what this could possibly mean or indicate please get back to me at this email address let me know if you need anything. And then they included this and this picture of me with my email address, and then they sent the photo. But I zoomed in on his profile picture and he's just a troll.
Speaker 3: But that picture is so funny.
Speaker 1: It's so scary.
Speaker 3: Could you do that?
Speaker 1: I didn't do that. They they made it and sent it to me.
Speaker 3: Oh wait, so I thought you made that and that's why you posted it like I thought you were just bored and you mingled your face like that.
Speaker 2: No, someone I got it from an email from Rupert Snow. Rupert Snow, yeah, the person that just sent that email that I read. But no, yeah, that photo literally cracked me up when I saw it because it's how fucking scary.
Speaker 1: Boots.
Speaker 3: Well, I think apartment should have to legally change the toilet seat before I move in. I just think that piss like stays there, like it just like it literally like inhales like plastic to me and hails that kind of stuff. So the idea that anybody's like I could clean that thing with bleach all I fucking want, but somebody else's dirty ass cheeks have sound that like that is so gross. And then even when I'm in the bath sometimes I'm like, ill, somebody's fucking nasty butt has been on this fucking bath. I literally cleaned that bathtub countless times, even before I get in it, like I'll give it a good wipe down, and I'm just like, ill, somebody else is just laid in here in their fucking filth. And then I'm like, oh my god, if they had a dog, they like wash their nasty, fucking dirty ass dog in here, Like dogs are so fucking dirty.
Speaker 1: Like dogs, I'm canceling dogs. I'm not kidding.
Speaker 2: All dogs are canceled, like they're not going to heaven like dogs are over.
Speaker 1: They're dirty.
Speaker 3: They're literally dirty, and they stink like they have such a stench to them. But I guess I can't talk because when Azul opens her mouth next to me, I'm like, oh my god, bro, mouth smells.
Speaker 1: Like your vagina.
Speaker 3: Your Vagiinazul's mouth permeates like infinite tuna, like it is infinite tuna in butt and shit like oh, and then I hate when a Zol puts her fucking butt in my face. I'm like, get that shit away from me, and is that a thing like why do cats put their butt in your face? Like it because they want.
Speaker 2: You to lick or like I think I literally think it is like, please, can you stimulate my buttthole so I can ship like because that's what like moms do to kittens, they like like their kittens buttholes to make them poop.
Speaker 3: Well, that is what I did to you when we first started looking.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, because I was constipated when you haven't done it in a few.
Speaker 3: Years, I mean, well because it got tiring and every time, like when we moved in together. When we moved in together, I know everyone seen the video, surprising me, But what the video didn't follow is that I had to pick him up and go into the house and put him on the toilet like you would do with a cat with a litter box, when you put them on the litter box the second they come in your house so they know where they have to poop. And I did that with Dreid. He still missed all the time. Like yeah, I would wake up and there'd be like a heard under the kitchen.
Speaker 4: It's really gross. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Also, like i'd like people think like, oh, like Drew just likes having his ass heating out like no, I need like in your needs to do it.
Speaker 1: It's like a medical necessity, like so disgusting. Yeah kay your next, So don't fucking play around.
Speaker 3: I know really last time you pooped?
Speaker 1: No no, no, I'm saying he's eating me. Nex he's eating He's eating my fucking box.
Speaker 4: I'll probably do a good job at it too.
Speaker 8: Well.
Speaker 3: What is that.
Speaker 4: Is that powder?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's five pounds of Red forty.
Speaker 1: Have you been like, are you serious? Yes?
Speaker 4: What is that for?
Speaker 2: I just bought it Like I've just been sprinkling Red forty on all of my meals because I was like, I feel like I'm not getting.
Speaker 1: Enough in my diet.
Speaker 2: So I just bought five pounds of it from literally Wuhan, China. I'm not kidding, like I literally it from Wuhan.
Speaker 1: You should open the bag then, wait, how do you even get that? I tied it too tight. I can't get it open.
Speaker 3: Well, because you were thinking we were.
Speaker 1: Gonna I know, bitch, you're going to steal my ship, like y'all want to know bad? This is my fucking red forty. Dude, nobody wants that the fuck away from my Red forty.
Speaker 3: Don't no, one has touched it.
Speaker 4: I don't care about that object, but.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got it to sprinkle on my meals. And then I was like thinking, oh, you know what we could do? Oh you okay?
Speaker 1: Yeah your eye?
Speaker 3: No, it like sprinkled all over my face.
Speaker 1: Whatever, I'm just ripping in. It might be a bad vibe.
Speaker 10: But.
Speaker 2: I decided that. I was like, oh, instead of doing the cinnamon challenge, I thought we.
Speaker 4: Were going they're shaking, you're so nervous.
Speaker 1: I thought we could do the Red forty challenge because.
Speaker 4: Like, you want to do the red forty challenge?
Speaker 1: Yeah, like a tea or a tablespoon of red fort.
Speaker 3: That can't be good for you. Your cants are already red.
Speaker 2: You can have three point one milligrams of red forty per pound in your body.
Speaker 4: I looked it up.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, it is dying me red already.
Speaker 3: Your fingers are red.
Speaker 4: So you want us to do this with you?
Speaker 3: I'm not doing that.
Speaker 4: I like, I'll do whatever Drew says, but I don't want to do it.
Speaker 1: You're gonna fucking do it?
Speaker 4: What does it does it have a smell?
Speaker 1: Look at that color, dude, what does it smell like?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 1: Literally? Nothing up as my.
Speaker 3: Like animal brain is literally wanting it to smell like hot chips, so bad, like ooh, like my mouth is watering at the idea that this was talkie powder. Why wouldn't you just buy talkie powder because I.
Speaker 6: Wanted red woods.
Speaker 2: Let me see if I can wash this off my hands first before I put this inside of my mouth and can't get it off.
Speaker 9: Oh my god, Drew, we need to get you empty capsules, and we need to put it into castles.
Speaker 3: You take your red forty, like, this is the problem is Drew doesn't buy himself anything of value. This is what Drew buys. Like how much was this?
Speaker 1: I want you to guess five pounds of read forty.
Speaker 3: Oh that had to have been like seventy dollars at least.
Speaker 4: The Red forty it's five pounds forty six dollars one.
Speaker 1: Hundred and eleven dollars. Shit fuck yeah, but it was from Wuhan.
Speaker 4: Okay, you mentioned that like it.
Speaker 1: Was it was shit? I mean, like it was.
Speaker 3: What is red forty? Is it like crushed beetles?
Speaker 1: I think it's like petroleum and crust beetles.
Speaker 3: Red forty talent, Red forty talent job I can't do it? No, do it? Do it? Come on, talk at all that big game.
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 1: I really don't think I can.
Speaker 3: Would we put it in the cottage cheese?
Speaker 1: I mean I've been putting it on.
Speaker 4: I want to make sure you're gonna be okay?
Speaker 1: Yeah, google it real quick.
Speaker 4: Let me let me look this shit up because.
Speaker 6: I googled it and it was like, you can consume three.
Speaker 2: Point one milligrams per pound of body weight. Let me And I was like, if I do a tablespoon, but like, also, isn't gonna see in my mouth and teeth.
Speaker 4: My friend just bought five pounds of red forty concentrate powder and he wants to do basically the Cinnamon Challenge, but with red forty, and he's gonna take a tablespoon and swallow it like the Cinnamon Challenge, but with red forty powder. Is that safe? Is he gonna be okay?
Speaker 8: Ingesting red forty powder, especially in such a large quantity, is not safe. Red forty is an artificial food dye that, while approved for use in small amounts in food, can cause serious health issues if consumed in large quantities. Taking a tablespoon of it could potentially cause severe reactions, including but not limited to, nausea, vomiting, allergic reactions, and possibly even more severe consequences depending on the individual's sense activity. Your friends should not attempt this challenge. It could be very dangerous.
Speaker 1: Fucking op.
Speaker 4: I know it seems fine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well you should, just the way Drew's been prepping for this, like some people prep for the Olympics.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like you know the people that were dosing E Coli before getting into the Times River.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right.
Speaker 2: I think I'm gonna heat all warnings and just do it because I feel like that stupid fucking robot can't tell me what to do, and I'm also like a human being and it's a robot.
Speaker 3: I mean I said, yeah, I was gonna say, I feel like you're just like being a little stubborn and if it's a safety hazard then you just should do it.
Speaker 2: But like I was saying, I've been micro dosing red forty m won my entire life, and especially like for the weeks leading.
Speaker 4: Up to this is like an order of magnitude more red forty, So your body might reject it.
Speaker 1: You're like an order of magnitude more gay. When you like talk shit, can you say it like that.
Speaker 3: I kind of agree, and I.
Speaker 4: Think you should. You agree with him?
Speaker 3: All right, are you okay?
Speaker 6: It was everywhere, it's like in the air.
Speaker 3: I think he's fine. He just had to wash his face.
Speaker 4: He's fine.
Speaker 3: No, he's fine.
Speaker 4: He sounds like he's dying, Drew, and he's crawling back. He's you're I'm looking out for him.
Speaker 3: It's you're gonna make it. It's a placebo. You're gonna make it worse. Due You're fine, Just get up. Yeah, you're good. Oh my god, it stained you. He's been prepping for this month. Just leave him alone to just get here.
Speaker 4: Hey, hey, he's not in his body right now, get back. Oh he seems happy.
Speaker 3: See it's like back to the old room.
Speaker 1: You're like nothing.
Speaker 5: Human.
Speaker 4: All right, Drew, Well it's time to get back to work because we got ads and whatever challenge.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, he's happy. Actually it might have done good. Like a lot of people are like, oh SSRIs blah blah blah. But like, I think the red forty talents might make you happy. Look how happy he looks. He's happy.
Speaker 4: He looks miserable. He looks he's gonna throw up again. He already threw up before. I'm just saying I'm looking out, I'm looking.
Speaker 3: At well the red forty. It's like charcoal. So it cleansed his system. Should just get into media. Yeah, he'll come to, he'll come to. Yeah, he just needs a nap. He's been up along like okay, it's already like two pm. He's gonna be.
Speaker 4: Like an ivy.
Speaker 3: Remember last time he did this on the sidewalk and I was right, I was like, just he'll be fine.
Speaker 4: Yeah. He ended up powering through that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so he'll get through this.
Speaker 5: It's fine.
Speaker 3: Okay, oh okay. My media of the week is he Like the thing is, you're putting a lot of attention on it, and if you just let it go, he would be fine, and you're making it worse.
Speaker 4: I'm putting attention on something that is.
Speaker 3: I guess the behavioral issues thing with bread forty is all.
Speaker 4: Right, yeah, all right, Well he's mad at me, so now I don't really give a fuck if he lives or dies.
Speaker 10: Okay, attack, attack, dude, you're gonna be stained for like the rest of the day.
Speaker 1: Did it taste good though, No, it actually tasted hella good. Yeah, Like it tastes like really fun good.
Speaker 3: It smell good when it like came out of your mouth. Yeah, no, it were you actually trying to swallow it all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it just like dried out all my mouth.
Speaker 4: Though.
Speaker 3: I never even did like any of those challenges, like the cinnamon challenge.
Speaker 1: You want to try the red forty challenge.
Speaker 3: I think I think it's like your thing, and you brought it to the episode, So I don't want to like steal your shine. It'd be like the songs all over again, Like I just don't want to do that again.
Speaker 2: No, I genuinely like feel so okay, like I actually feel enlightened borderline.
Speaker 1: There was like a moment there.
Speaker 3: It's like ayahuasca. It's kind of like an iowak.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah it was. There was like a moment there where I was like seeing colors.
Speaker 3: Should we do media? We should do media? Yeah, yeah, yeah, let's do media.
Speaker 1: I I want to go to the hospital.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm not doing that. You already know you wanted to do it, and you sit with that to.
Speaker 1: The actually if you want to go so that she scared.
Speaker 3: My beauty of the Week is Jacqueline Novac's stand up was really, really fucking funny. What's it called? I actually can't believe how stane my lips are from like putting that on my lips, Like it's kind of jarring. How strong Red forty is Get on Your Knees by Jacqueline Novac was really fucking funny, such a good watch. And then my music media of the week is literally I've just been listening to a bunch of travel Round that's like basically it. And then the three songs I've still I've just been back to playing like the same four songs I repeat, and it's Can't Do a Thing by Chris Isaac, You Make Loving Fun by Fleetwood Mac, Summer Breeze by Seals and Cross, and The Boy Wonders by ASTech Camera. And that's my fucking media.
Speaker 2: Mine is Red forty Night, Red forty Cruising, Red forty Okay, the Red forty and the Pure of the Red forty damn by one on tricks Point, Red forty Never and Red forty, Iggy Pop, Red forty, the Red forty Snow Queens of Texas.
Speaker 3: Red You're saying Red forty a lot post?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 2: Oh no, Red forty Mama's and Red forty Papa's Red forty This is the spinal Tap.
Speaker 4: Red forty movie minus Belle and Sebastian. Dude, you should go to the hospital. We should go. We should take Yeah, really, I really want to because your skin looks very pale.
Speaker 1: Y'all can go?
Speaker 3: Why are you looking at me? Y'all can go? I have shit to do after this.
Speaker 1: It's just like you're my friend, and earlier you said that you like I'm your co host.
Speaker 4: Fuck, that was fucked up. I'm serious.
Speaker 3: And that's your employee. That's not your fucking friend.
Speaker 4: I'm more than an employee.
Speaker 1: Sy will you take me to the hospital or you my friend? He said, no, I'm all alone.
Speaker 3: That's why they made you. Am I wrong? Am I so wrong?
Speaker 1: That's why they made Uber red forty? Uber please red Fuber Drew sye Up corner. Bit y'all thought y'all didn't get it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I thought you didn't get a Drew sye Up corner Red forty, because I will put.
Speaker 1: One on for you right now, Red forty.
Speaker 2: All that crying we did at your graduation for you just to do door dash. I banned five people from the podcast today just to remind y'all that life isn't fair. I ordered a three finger combo from Knes and all they gave me was chicken. Chick fil A tastes like they used the pussy of the bird. Okay, pussy part of the bird. What if they released a freaky version of air pods where they started licking the inside of your ears when they were low battery? Um, women are cute until they pull out a cigarette. Never mind, bitch, that's my mechanic. Uh, girls, bitches, my baby is so smart?
Speaker 3: Is that one?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: No, I just I don't like saying bitches, but it's what's written down. Bitches, my baby is so smart?
Speaker 3: Me.
Speaker 1: Oh, what's your birthday? Little man?
Speaker 4: Him?
Speaker 1: Cereal?
Speaker 2: I see so many people have four four four tattooed on them. Girl, Wendy's is not that good?
Speaker 3: Is the four for four still a thing?
Speaker 1: I think so? I think it's the biggie bag.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 2: Most disrespectful shit you can do is ask me for a reces cup. Only two come in the pack. Leave me the fuck alone? Looks Mac seeing this looksmaxing that bitch. I'm trying to climax. Someone licked my balls.
Speaker 3: Hello, you're stoln.
Speaker 1: No something I actually seriously isn't right? I was just paralyzed. That was just fucking paradise. I was just paraly I was just paralyse.
Speaker 3: I was just paralyzed. I was just paradise.
Speaker 1: No, guy, seriously, I was just paralyzed. Someone please, please, someone help me.
Speaker 3: I was just paralyse. Please please, please, please please. I was just paralyse.
Speaker 1: Guys, No, seriously, this is not good. This is not good. This is not good. Please someone help me. Please please please please someone help me.
Speaker 3: I was just paraly Look at me.
Speaker 1: Look at me.
Speaker 3: Can you give me water?
Speaker 1: Water?
Speaker 4: Water water?
Speaker 3: Please?
Speaker 8: Day.
Speaker 3: That's my favorite video ever. Do you know he's are you out? There's this fucking kid who he was out of smoke session with all his friends and his friends started recording because he was stuck.
Speaker 8: To me.
Speaker 3: It's like, I was just paraly please. Oh no, no, no, no, please go to please. You just did it so good. I was just paralyzed.
Speaker 1: I was just paralyzed. Someone please, because I've been that kid before.
Speaker 3: Brou oh my god. Okay, well thanks for listening, guys. This was a freaking treat.
Speaker 2: Watch I didn't do it. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think the camera has been off that scared the ship out, like off kilter, like it's not this way enough.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, great, kay can fix it in great?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I just inya, this is another Drew sy or this is Drew stand up inya more like Dick's gazenyam. No, now a casse, now a kiss?
Speaker 1: Please?
Speaker 2: No, no, one more, one more. I didn't feel good enough. The Red forty makes me fucking numb to ship.
Speaker 1: Ah no, my head band
Speaker 5: Might sh