Speaker 1: Two teas in a pod which Teddy Mellencamp and camera Judge.
Speaker 2: Hi, guys, welcome to another episode of The Twat Seat with myself and Tamra Judge. We have a very special surprise guest, Trachelle Cannatella, who I know that you guys are going to want to get into all the things about Traders and whatnot, but like I was a die hard Real World fan. I mean that was my prime. That's like what we freaking watched.
Speaker 3: You didn't know who Blond Tips were.
Speaker 2: But I forgot if you were with Blonde Tips or CT, because I think that you and CT had sexual chemistry.
Speaker 3: That's what Andy Cohen said. And I think that's so weird because I don't think either one of most are physically attracted to the other one. I don't know. You never made out, not even no No, And we have been drunk together at appearances like in La like no me and actually Johnny Bananas and I neither and we were like really wasted spring break in Mexico and never did anything.
Speaker 4: Do you know, Johnny really grew on me when I first saw him. I met him for the very first time at Traders and our first interaction was him flipping our car off, and that was the first night. He's like yeah like that. I'm like, oh, who's this douche? And then he came in pretty hot at Traders, really hot, and I thought, oh, we are not going to go along at all, but we do. I really like him.
Speaker 3: Was it the guitar playing, because that's how he woos people over.
Speaker 4: It's the squirrels.
Speaker 3: Oh, the squirrels. Yes, Instagram squirrel That is very charming. It's like, really the only charming thing about him.
Speaker 4: He lived on Bullerton and he has squirrels in his backyard and he feeds them. They're like pets.
Speaker 3: It's cute, Like he always makes his stakes with his red wine and he shows like the photos of the steaks and everything, and then he's like, you know, the squirrel comes to the door and then he goes outside and feeds them.
Speaker 5: It's like, what's the squirrel's name? I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't listen to videos of Volume.
Speaker 2: I was thinking about, Okay, so you guys love him so much but not enough to hear Volume.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 4: But I was thinking maybe this season on Orange County that I can hook you up with bananas.
Speaker 5: I don't think so. And he's over my age demographic.
Speaker 4: Oh she only dates fetuses.
Speaker 2: What's your age, rain, I would say twenty eight to thirty eight, and she's.
Speaker 3: Forty three and you're forty three. Actually I like that.
Speaker 2: But you have to like have had some baggage, like you have to be like divorced something like I don't want a thirty eight year old that's been single their entire life. Yeah, now you have to have some like emotional scarring.
Speaker 3: Most people do at thirty eight now.
Speaker 5: But if not, then like you're a real red flag. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean, for I've always been attracted to younger people. I always tell my husband he's the oldest person I've ever dated. He's only a year older than me.
Speaker 2: Tarama likes to pretend she doesn't want to talk about sex ever, but I always make her talk about it.
Speaker 3: I'll talk about it.
Speaker 4: I mean, there's so many exciting things to talk about. Marriage.
Speaker 2: Sex, No, but like fifteen years into it, but sex. You bought a sex chair off Amazon.
Speaker 4: It's now in storage. All I did was collect clothes at the end of my bed.
Speaker 3: I'm only like, I'm going on eight years with my husband and whenever people talk about sex, I'm like, with your husband, like.
Speaker 4: Ew, no, there's something weird to me. Like be prior to being married, I had no problem talking about sex, but then once you're married, I just feel like it's disrespectful.
Speaker 5: Maybe why if you're giving complimentary information about your sex life.
Speaker 3: Okay, so I'm gonna like to talk about your past sexual life. Oh yeah, well maybe I.
Speaker 2: Should talking about past sex life if it's not or on a television show.
Speaker 5: I get it.
Speaker 2: But sex in general, Like, I don't think it's a terrible discussion. No, it's not terrible. But also I think as we mature like that, I'm not using a word age.
Speaker 4: I fock all the way off.
Speaker 2: I think sometimes our interests may change, Like, do not think that as you've matured that your sexual preference has changed and what you liked and what you realized that you liked or not?
Speaker 3: Yeah, as well from my twenties to my thirties. Absolutely, Now it's like when you're married, Like you said, it's kind of like I dialed back a little bit because I was like.
Speaker 4: Right, I mean when we were dating, Eddie and I would have sex for like five hours, Like that was like the running joke they would have sexund five hours to Lady Gaga.
Speaker 5: Lady Gaga, what song?
Speaker 4: This was fifteen years ago? But I know I had romance absolutely.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have bad Romance was your song? Yeah?
Speaker 4: That was our song. It was even my ring tone on my.
Speaker 5: Make You Tingle whenever a little bit.
Speaker 4: Okay, now I gotta rub on that estrogen and a progesterone testosterone.
Speaker 3: I'm right behind you, right, I'm right like, babe.
Speaker 4: How about tomorrow?
Speaker 2: No, I think tomorrow means it's not gonna happen, like you're either gonna want to do it in that moment, but like putting it off till tomorrow.
Speaker 4: I never say no. You don't know ever, I've never said no.
Speaker 5: But can you have an O? Every time?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Every time I need help?
Speaker 4: Well I need I can need some help too with my little little the little round red though.
Speaker 2: Oh you guys, tap the link in my bio. My favorite cockring. It's pink and eleven dollars. No, but hold on, I'm deceased. You never have said no, never ever.
Speaker 3: I believe that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's great, that's nice for you. But are you a starfish or are you on top? I'm very tired of be on top these days, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: But I can bend it over the bad.
Speaker 5: Oh what's your favorite position?
Speaker 2: Me?
Speaker 3: Let me see.
Speaker 4: I like, by the way, this is not in our rundown. This is we're all going off the cups.
Speaker 3: I actually love doggie style. I do, and then I get bladder infections from that.
Speaker 4: It hurts me.
Speaker 5: It hits the end of my.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a doggy style is like I could do it for a show for a second, but then it hurts me.
Speaker 3: I used to love reverse cowgirl whenever my butt was like nice and tight, but yeah, now it's.
Speaker 5: Not so okay reverse cowgirl. But if you want to guaranteed, Oh, what do you need to do?
Speaker 3: I have to be on top?
Speaker 5: Yeah, me too, really have to be on top?
Speaker 3: Yeah? So much work?
Speaker 4: So much work?
Speaker 5: Do you need music?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: Do you like talking dirty talk?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: I do, But then it's do your dirty talk back? Okay, and give me an example of things you would say.
Speaker 4: No, okay, I will not do that, but I crossing the line.
Speaker 3: Teddy Joe, we are to do that with my husband because he's so like kind and sweet and like a good guy, like definitely dated about you or for that reason because I'm a naughty girl. Yeah probably, yeah, probably so. But also I mean it's just hard to see him in that light because he I want to keep him on that pedestal.
Speaker 4: Yes, that's kind of how I feel too, And it's kind of when you start talking about your sex life married. We're eleven years into our marriage together, fifteen years. It's just like, I don't want to talk about it. It's weird. I've never felt like this before.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I definitely don't want to like phone anybody else, that's for sure.
Speaker 4: Sure.
Speaker 3: That's how I ever look at a guy and be like wow, like I wonder what that would be like the ever ever ever ever, which is surprising because I used to feel that way all the time before I met my husband. But I just yeah, with ro especially with Rosta, he was a naughty one. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, okay, so we're at your home turf in New Orleans, which Tam likes to say New Orleans.
Speaker 4: No, you keep saying New Orleans, Orleans, New Orleans, Northerner, No, low.
Speaker 5: At New Orleans.
Speaker 2: And you have been like our go to person of this.
Speaker 3: Yes, super Bowl is kind of tricky, but I mean I think that we can go to some good parties. I think we can wherever we want to. Honestly, you can get a said, I mean I think we can us three get in, but just saying, but yeah, I love New Orleans. It's I would say, I want you all to come back when it's not Super Bowl because I think it's more fun just on a random weekend.
Speaker 2: I've never been, Oh my god, I haven't been since high school when I would do the beads and show my tits and do all oh yeah, we would come for Marty Gras and stay like all my friends.
Speaker 3: Right, you were one of those. So like whenever we ride, so I ride in parades, and so this year I'm riding in two. So every time, like there's floats and you know how like you were the girls showing your titties. I was on the float giving the beads, but I yes, giving the beats to you.
Speaker 2: Because you're tall five three. People don't get asked to like ride the floats as the model.
Speaker 3: No, it's note like you have to be asked to join a But there's like it's all local for like a long time of the parade, and then you get past a certain point and it's all tourists, and that's when you start seeing the boobs. You just never see it.
Speaker 4: So it's always the tourist that it's always the tourists.
Speaker 2: For the record, I'm not sure I actually showed the boobs, but I wanted to make sure that I had the most beads.
Speaker 5: Like we would get in our.
Speaker 2: Like just very competitive suv van and on the way back after like going to the Dave Matthews concert or whatever the hell, we would do fish and I'd be like.
Speaker 5: I have the most beads.
Speaker 3: I did. Great, you probably showed something.
Speaker 5: I mean, I don't know that my tits.
Speaker 4: Did you have titty scent?
Speaker 5: I mean I had nipples.
Speaker 3: Oh, I mean when you're that high up, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: I mean I don't think that, Like my tits were something right home about until they became fake.
Speaker 5: Ten years ago.
Speaker 3: Wow, I never knew that you had.
Speaker 2: Yeah, after I had my two of my kids, I had actually I would. I struggled a bunch with like my weight and stuff, and I went in and I was like, hey, I said to the surgeon, I'm like, I want to get fake boobs and I want to get a tummy talk and She's like, I'll do your boobs because you've had two kids, but like I'm not giving you a tummy talk like change your lifestyle, Like you don't need that right now. Like if you're struggling at ten years from now and you've made changes, you're too young. I'll talk to you about that, but like, no, for sure, you need your tits done all right. So then it was like a big wake up Paul, Like I was like, oh.
Speaker 3: Okay, so I'm sorry we got off a tangent. I'm just like tell me all the plastic two urge everyone's had so I can like make listen like know for myself. Oh you are very kind. Y'all are absolutely beautiful. They're stunning in person, but so New Orleans. I wanted to tell y'all Friday lunch. I'm so pissed that y'all didn't land earlier, because Friday lunches here are the most wild thing ever. Like pretty much everyone shuts down work at noon on Fridays like every week, and you'll see like doctors and lawyers and just everybody politicians in the city and everyone goes to the French Quarter and has lunch and does second lines.
Speaker 5: How long have you lived here?
Speaker 3: So I'm from cut Off, which is the Bayou, which is an hour south of New Orleans, and then I moved to La like for nine or ten years, and then I moved back to New Orleans. So I was born and raised in the Louisiana.
Speaker 5: And how did you meet your husband?
Speaker 3: A tender? Wait, he's a pilot right, Yeah, he was a fighter pilot when I met him. Oh fighter, Yeah, I thought it was really good sexy. Yeah, he's very very hot, like in a uniform and everything. And now he flies for Delta. He was with the Air National Guard flying at fifteen seas for like twenty two years.
Speaker 4: Does he know Pilot Pin, No, but.
Speaker 3: He wants to. But that's why Pilot pet and such good friends because we knew like a lot about the same lifestyle, like his whole family or pilots.
Speaker 4: And so I was like, so is he away a lot?
Speaker 3: My husband?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, like fifty percent of the time. He's always gone. But that works for me because I have a lot of friends, my girls and my gaze that I like to go out with. And I am not a person who gets like super lonely.
Speaker 5: So do you get jealous?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 5: Because you trust him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, uh yeah, I'm like not a jealous person and he's not either. So I think it works. It really does, because.
Speaker 5: Yeah, if there's trust, then it's you're pretty good.
Speaker 3: I don't have his location, I don't check his phone, I don't do any of that stuff.
Speaker 2: From someone who's checked things a lot and not checked things a lot, you're gonna find out or you're not going to find out, Like it doesn't matter how like on the horn you are about stalking somebody down.
Speaker 3: I feel very very comfortable when he leaves, Like sometimes I won't even like we won't even talk for like a day or two, and I know it's completely fine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I think I think everybody's relationship is different, but I do think being able to be vulnerable and say if you're having an insecurity or having a feeling is important in a marriage and a relationship, whatever it may be. And I think that's probably why.
Speaker 5: I fucked up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like I never said like I need this, I'm feeling this way, Like I always just wanted to give the perception of like life's great, I'm always good, I'm confident, I'm happy.
Speaker 4: Even in denial.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but really, if I was, if I probably would have opened up and been like, you know, during through all my cancer stuff, if I was, like, I'm actually feeling really insecure and low right now, like I need you.
Speaker 3: Why do you think you didn't want to see that.
Speaker 2: I think it's just not who you are. It's not really who I am. I don't I'm not like an ask for fai.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm kind of like that, you know what.
Speaker 2: I mean, Like my friends, like I'll never be the friend that like got my feelings hurt because I didn't get invited to something that other Like I just don't have that. Like I'm competitive with anything sports related, but like life should be great on traders, I just don't have it. And like once I've been burned, then I kind of shut down.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm kind of like that too. Actually I'm not. I'm not the person to ask for favors, like I always I think about that because I feel like I have some friends that like kind of trauma dump on me a little bit, or like will ask me for a lot of things. And my husband's like, did you ever ask them for like one thing? And I'm like, no, like ever, but I don't ask anybody for anything if I'm to take care of some of myself, Like I'm very like I'm.
Speaker 2: Maybe a shit show from time to time, but like how many times have I called you and been like I need you to help me with this? Never I don't know it, and I'm not saying that's the right thing to do. Like maybe if I were to open up to my friends, I'd probably be in a better situation than I am now.
Speaker 4: I wish you would open up more, but I can't.
Speaker 5: I really can't.
Speaker 4: Like I text her their day, I go, I want to talk to you, and and then she's like what what what? What's wrong?
Speaker 3: Is wrong?
Speaker 4: And I go, nothing, I just want to make sure you're okay, Like I'm not sure that you're okay. Are you okay?
Speaker 2: It's a good friend, it's a good friend. But then the massive anxiety. Then I had to call her like forty four times until she answered because I'm like, hold on, know, we need to get through every little crumb of her.
Speaker 4: Every single day on the pod, But I don't talk to her every single day off the pod, so I can see in knowing her so well, I could see in her face like she's not doing well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, but I think that's also it's it's kind of like human nature, like you care about your friends, you love your friends, but like we're all going to go.
Speaker 4: Through shit, yeah for sure, and.
Speaker 2: We have to kind of give each other a little bit of grace, like shit's not going to be good, and I don't need you to be a part of my shit, right.
Speaker 3: I mean, I just feel like at a certain age, everybody has some shit, and so I feel like some people I wish in my life would be a little bit more careful with what they choose because I'm just like if I've had a day and then I'm like, oh my god, Like if somebody brings too much to me, I'm just like it makes gets me anxious, Like I don't know if that's what you're.
Speaker 5: Right, No, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I don't want to add to other people's plates, like I already know what they're going through, Like what what do you need me to call you with like tears in my eyes and say I'm scared about my future?
Speaker 4: Sometimes?
Speaker 5: No, absolutely not. I'm not interested in doing that.
Speaker 2: And like I wasn't brought up that way, like you fucking Grin and Barrett.
Speaker 3: Yeah, suck it up like you suck it up, Buttercup.
Speaker 2: And if you can't, then like you're gonna have to find different outlets to figure it out.
Speaker 5: But I think that's why we all like each other.
Speaker 3: And I was gonna say why we're all in reality?
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, No, I.
Speaker 2: Mean I think there's obviously if you've chosen to be on reality television show in any capacity, there's something about you that.
Speaker 5: Wants to be loved.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, but that.
Speaker 5: You want approval from other people.
Speaker 4: Let's talk about what's going on in your life now. So after you did Traders, were you asked to do other competition shows?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: And I really thought that I would outfits. They weren't the best outfits where I was like, I felt like we were cute.
Speaker 3: They told us castle she I was like, that's what we did. They gave us a look book.
Speaker 5: I hate to be the bear of bad news. Chrashelle nailed it.
Speaker 4: But she's not really doing Castle stuff.
Speaker 3: No, she's just hop fashion she has.
Speaker 5: I mean, I am terrible fashion.
Speaker 2: The fact that I'm gonna have to get out of these sweatpants to go out tonight is going to be a difficult thing.
Speaker 4: I don't put something tight on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I like themes though, Like I was excited to get the Castle Halloween the whole time.
Speaker 4: Man, that's what they want to say. In fact, the stylist there told me she's like, oh my god, I'm so glad that you have all these outfits. Like I love when people actually dress the part. Yeah, exactly, I can't just be wearing your aloe.
Speaker 5: No, who dresses? Know who dresses the part?
Speaker 4: Tom's Hannibal, Dylan?
Speaker 5: Who Dylan? Zylan? Oh you love Zylan.
Speaker 4: I look at your face.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, oh my.
Speaker 4: Well obviously you're watching this season of Traders, right, Yes, I am. What is your taste?
Speaker 5: What is your favorite? You like Gabby?
Speaker 3: Oh? My husband always makes fun of her, but she's okay. She doesn't bother me that much. She's just kind of like there and head in the clouds. But I like, just on a personal level, I love Chrischelle. I think she's adorable, but there are some people that are not. I just think she's adorable.
Speaker 5: What she is other than being hot?
Speaker 4: What is she?
Speaker 3: She's like a good game player.
Speaker 4: But she took her hand out of that box so quick, and.
Speaker 2: Tamra ripped her hand out that quick from that box and there was twenty four thousand dollars on the line for it. I would actually have taken a fucking knife and crop like you're no, like you're dead to me, suck it up.
Speaker 3: No, they need to put you on next.
Speaker 5: And but why would she pull out so quickly?
Speaker 2: Like I showed Tamra Like it's one thing to like say like I'm gonna pull out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but like she didn't rich she would did not want to be touched by it or did not like that. No, she was pissed.
Speaker 2: You know what I would I'm still pissed and I wasn't even on it. Yeah, I'd have been mad.
Speaker 3: I mean, like that's whenever all you know, all the girls quit in the can whenever we were all like in the crap, like in the tunnels with bugs all over us and rats and all the other crap.
Speaker 4: But yeah, it's kind of annoying. But what's the worst thing you've done on reality TV? Like the most?
Speaker 3: Like, okay, I'll tell you one fear factor with the mizz and you fear Factor Miss and I were a team and we won. But I went into a thing underwater, which is a big fear of mine is like being held underwater. It was a tunnel and only half of it was like not filled with water. So I went in there. But there was an alligator in it, A real life yes, but here's the.
Speaker 4: Alligators will eat you.
Speaker 3: I know. But it was like a narrow tunnel, and I think that they didn't think that he could turn his head around. And his head was facing the opposite way, and I had his tail, and I was supposed to go up to his tail, grab a skull and get out of the tunnel, back out of it. Somehow his head got twisted around and I hear everyone like above the tunnel screaming for me to get out because they were like.
Speaker 4: She could they put you in danger?
Speaker 3: Ye put me in danger. So MS had to like fetch me out of the things. Real name Mike mus Anna is so stupid. Whenever we dated, I was just like, Mike.
Speaker 4: Now, is there a part of you that missus? Real competition shows?
Speaker 3: Yes, but okay, I I always get asked to do the challenges, so I do get asked to do shows like that, But I would like to do something like Big Brother or No Deal or No Deal Island. I could do that. I would kill that have.
Speaker 4: You done Big Brother before?
Speaker 3: No? Wait, why didn't you like it?
Speaker 2: Okay, so not only do you not have any communication with other human beings?
Speaker 3: Oh I like that though?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I hate I hate it.
Speaker 2: I mean day three, Lamar Odin was like asking me to clip his toenails.
Speaker 4: Oh no, and he pooped his bed. Andy PopEd it and in the same room as him.
Speaker 2: I slept in the hallway with Lamar and one other guy. That's because we were the.
Speaker 4: Last better rooms.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, no, it was.
Speaker 4: It was during COVID.
Speaker 5: It made Housewives seem like a walk in the fucking park.
Speaker 3: No, how long were you there.
Speaker 2: I was the first to get kicked off because I didn't follow information. Like they were like, Teddy, whatever you do, don't do well in the first competition, right yeah. And then because they don't, you want to be a target, and then I did, you can't And then I couldn't help my helm not.
Speaker 3: Because you're too competitive, you don't want to.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So then I came in second place behind the WWF chick, and then they were like, now you need to kiss her ass, and I was like, well, that's not.
Speaker 5: Going to happen.
Speaker 4: So Big Brother is the one that you'd want to do.
Speaker 2: I would love to do a big brother, I can get you on. I think I can't do a lot of things, so I think you get on.
Speaker 5: Brother.
Speaker 3: I love to do it, and I always said I want to do it, and I would be completely fine, not like like giving my phone away and being done with it because on Traders used to it. Yeah. On Traders, remember we only got like you might have got more time than I did. I only got like ten minutes a week to talk.
Speaker 4: To John because I was sick in my room for a while. They gave me a burner phone that I could call my husband. That's nice and you know, give him an update of what was going on. And then when I got my phone back because he knew I was so sick, like when I was calling him, I was like, oh right, scary, and and then it was just radio silence. So he was when I got my phone back to like, are you okay? Do I need to send the cops? Like what is going on? Like somebody update me.
Speaker 2: I never got one minute of communication with the outside world.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but like for Traders, I was fine with ten minutes a week. I didn't I didn't even really need it. So like, I think I could do a big brother and last and be fine.
Speaker 4: Way, what would you do the car show?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Would you do Housewives?
Speaker 3: Well, okay, I'm going to say that I'm in talks with a production company and I don't know if it's for Housewives or not, because I don't know that they're actually looking to add another city. I hear they are, but but it's a very very reputable production company, and I don't know it's.
Speaker 4: Kind of housewif based is it? They want to.
Speaker 3: Film it in New Orleans with like a bunch of fun girls girls and some guys too, I think, I mean, what other.
Speaker 5: Girls would you pick?
Speaker 4: Kind of like a Southern charm Maybe that would be really cool.
Speaker 3: I think that they should bring Southern Charm back to New Orleans. I would absolutely do it because, like I think that this is a good city to showcase all that, because New Orleans is a character in the city. It really is a character.
Speaker 5: Do you watch Southern Charm? Do you watch I.
Speaker 3: Do, well, I watched Southern t I don't watch all of them, like I don't watch Housewives of New York. Y'all were talking about like what Uba earlier, Yeah, I don't watch New York. I can't, y'all. I just like the Ogs. I just I don't know. And I'm very pissy, like when when someone tries to tell me to watch something, I'm like no, like it makes me not want to watch it. So but I watch obviously, oh C, Beverly Hills, Salt Lake. So who are your favorite? Will obviously, Tamron.
Speaker 5: I just we love bias on this.
Speaker 3: I just love her Beverly Hills, I love Bows. I think she is like a really good addition. It's crazy because I normally do not like new people coming in after I've watched the same people. But I feel like Bronwin also is having.
Speaker 4: Is the best new bab.
Speaker 3: She kills it and she was meant for it. She's so and she's.
Speaker 4: Smart, vulnerable and it's like she's so fun between that in the fashion and spoke fashion husband like she has it all.
Speaker 3: She's so good, like so good, thank you dull. Yeah, No, she's awesome. She's actually one of my favorites. Like across the board, what's your favorite show? Hands down? For you to watch anything? And I don't know this about you either, tam And don't say this is us because I'll cut you because oh this is us.
Speaker 4: I love that. I'm over it. I'm over it now, my Yellowstone.
Speaker 3: Okay, I am man. I love Lambman's Okay, I heard Laman's so good.
Speaker 5: It's so good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, I like right now. I like Dexter. I like Dexter Murder second nineteen ninety six, but they have a new one else. It's like, yes, it's like whenever he was like younger, Yes, whenever he was younger like him growing up. So I kind of like that. I like all murder shows, like I listen to murder podcasts, like, I mean everything.
Speaker 5: I love. Nothing relaxes me more than a law and Order.
Speaker 3: Sbeo, wait, do you listen to the podcast Betrayal? Yeah, it's so good, Cara. Hey, if you're everything angry, you're oh, it's so good. It's just like and they always.
Speaker 2: Like it holds back and it makes you wonder, like, are we really this big of idiots?
Speaker 3: No, people are just fucking terrible, Like I don't know, it's just like that's lesson. People are terrible. You have to watch your back, keep your head on a swivel. I don't know, it's maybe people are idiots too though.
Speaker 5: But yeah, I'm definitely an idiot.
Speaker 3: I was fooled before many a time. I feel like we still never got to talk about the traders.
Speaker 4: Yeah, let's talk about.
Speaker 5: The traders right now.
Speaker 4: Traders. We just recapped it and rob.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 4: I have thoughts, So, who do you think they're going to bring in another trader?
Speaker 3: I think they're going to bring another trader first, well, at first I thought Dylan, but then I'm thinking now Brittany, because I feel like Danielle wants to bring someone in whose name has already been out there that she can throw under the bus. So she stays a little bit longer. But I'm telling you, what do you know Danielle before? No, I just knew her from Big Brother, and she was I just remember her being like unlikable, she's punishable.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she's a character. Though she makes for good TV.
Speaker 3: She's good television, Yeah, very good television. And also she like came and run her up. I think I'm a Big Brother. So she was like a good player. But like you know how some of these gamers like Parvety and Dan, it doesn't translate all the time to traders.
Speaker 4: That's what I was going to ask you do you think that gamers have an advantage okay and traders.
Speaker 3: I think that CT and I did because we were comfortable at the round tables. Because whenever we're on the MTV challenges, you are telling people face to face your votes. But on Big Brother they do it in diary room and Survivor they write it down a piece of paper, so like they're all, you know, behind people's backs and do it in secret. But on the challenges they're like, I don't like you like to your face. And so that's kind of how the round table is what we're.
Speaker 2: A soe pretty reality person. Do you think dislikes you the most dislikes me?
Speaker 5: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Peppermint, You've got a lot of ship for that. I remember we were on the Food I were.
Speaker 4: Really targeting her. She's like, is this what reality TV is about?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 4: I go, yeah, it's about destroying you on social media.
Speaker 3: It had been a minute and my husband was I was crying and it I like, just it was a lot. And he was like, text Tamera because like you know that she has to get a lot of ship from housewives, And I was like, is this normal? She's like, oh yeah, oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 5: I was I forgot about the peppermint of it all of fact.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that's how it is.
Speaker 4: How it is, how it is. I'm like, just don't talk about it, don't try to redeem yourself.
Speaker 3: Just I was, well, actually yeah I did try to redeem myself. But you know, it was just like a lot. I tried to apologize. She would not speak to me. It was it was bad.
Speaker 4: It was super bitter.
Speaker 3: She did not speak to me. I mean I even wrote her not too long ago for New Year's I wrote her and I was just like happyness, just like hoping that you're doing well.
Speaker 5: She didn't respond.
Speaker 4: Wow, she's holding a grudge.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I love a grudge holder.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, that sucks.
Speaker 3: She definitely does not like me. I don't know who do you think could win this? Okay, so I don't think the Traders are gonna win, and if they do, it's going to be Carolyn, because what do y'all think about her? I think that she has not She's like a quirky girl.
Speaker 4: And she's consistent.
Speaker 3: She's consistent, that's all I said. Okay. By the way, Robin Dixon, y'all, I feel like after seeing her on Traders, I want to see her back on television.
Speaker 4: Oh that's what I said.
Speaker 3: I thought she was funny without trying to be Do you watch Potomac? I do.
Speaker 4: What do you think about this season so far?
Speaker 3: I think it's okay. Wendy, I don't know. Mia is a mess all over the place. I feel like she's just doing too much.
Speaker 4: She's just it's almost not entertaining. I feel bad for those kids.
Speaker 2: I think the problem with Robin, which is actually what I like about Robin as a regular human being. We asked Robin, were like, why didn't you share? Like you shared stuff on your Patreon, you shared stuff here, but you didn't like you got yourself essentially, you got yourself booted right, And she was like, till the end of time, I will always protect my family.
Speaker 4: Yeah, how can you hate on that?
Speaker 3: You get that, you can't hate on it.
Speaker 5: Like I was like, oh, oh, you're a good human being.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah. But all these shows like Ultimate Girls, Trip Traders, they revitalize like careers like Housewives that are no longer on the show. And I think that she will be back.
Speaker 2: I think that she'll be back, but I don't think she's ever going to give more than she's she might.
Speaker 4: I don't think she's ever going to and she's not dying to get back on.
Speaker 3: No, she's you know what it is, it's just because she did it on the Patreon everything, because she was controlling the narrative and whenever you are at the mercy of somebody else, like she was afraid what they would do with that. But yeah, and probably one was like no.
Speaker 2: Okay, guys, thanks for tuning in for another episode of to Teas and a Pod the twat Seat.
Speaker 5: We've loved having Trischelle here.
Speaker 4: And to be confused, withe not well because we're three now. Yeh, try try Tip, Try tip.
Speaker 5: Can you fill in for me when I can't do it?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: To watch all of the shows though, and be ready at all times.
Speaker 4: Sounds like she does New York.
Speaker 3: All right, I'll watch it.
Speaker 5: You just go even New York.
Speaker 4: Yeah, all right, Thanks guys.
Speaker 5: Bye,