Speaker 1: In this exit interview earlier today, Bam out of bio ask what changes he like to see this summer after the game? For comment? Uh, post game, that's a pat Riley question. I hope you can ask that question to him and he doesn't blow you off and ignore you. Hold on, he said he said this, and uh, that what Bam saying. I ain't said that bad. I read what Bam saying. Bam said, that's a pat Riley question. I hope you can ask that question to him and it doesn't blow you off and ignore you. This is what bab was asked, Uh, uh what changes he'd like to see this summer? After his game? For comments, it's a pay rioty question. Oh your yeah, talk to you. I got to holler at your people, Bro, what's going on down there.
Speaker 2: Everything's gonna be all right. Everything's gonna be alright. They listen, Pat, Pat and Bamam gonna have to sit down. Bam, Bam, Bam ain't going nowhere. You know, we we we got some pieces coming to help Bam out so he doesn't have to be the focal point of everything, so he doesn't have to go out there and and do as much and exert as much innergy as he does on both ends of the court.
Speaker 1: Uh, bam, we got help coming for you. Bam.
Speaker 3: You got my number. You bam, you got my number. So I'm in the rooms.
Speaker 1: You not in Bam.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm in the conversations. You can't here.
Speaker 1: We're gonna be alright down then married they should start playing. Man, I'm trying to think I'll need to incorporate him and what's going on, like which which direction the franchise going, Like what y'all plan on doing this summer? How we gonna make this, How we're gonna get this organization back to the top.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's our franchise player, but there's certain conversations that he can't be in. Send conversations that I and Mickey Harrison and and Pat we have. We also, he's a franchise player now, but we have long term we have long term goals.
Speaker 1: That we need to achieve. Ain't he a part of them? Long term goals? Hey?
Speaker 3: Yeah he is, he is, But is he gonna play twenty two years like Lebron?
Speaker 1: Well, we don't know that. We don't know.
Speaker 2: Well know, well, listen, things are being put in place. Okay, you ever, you ever played Connect Foe.
Speaker 1: Boy, I'm so cold and connect foe. It's a shame.
Speaker 3: That's that this and that's what we're doing right now.
Speaker 2: Connect connect folk, and we're gonna make sure everything aligned the right way to make sure that he.
Speaker 3: Get back to where they need to be.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right. I respect he coached you. Man. You know I was a part of he coached you. I used to be I used to be at the game. I used to watch you. Now I know I know what you could do. Boy. You cold? You cold with it? Now you're nice. I respect your game. I've seen you.
Speaker 3: I can tell you what you're gonna do before you do it based on your Makris.
Speaker 1: How you gonna tell me what I'm gonna do before I do it? Because I watch you play, I can tell you. I can tell you different. My game different. There was ten years ago, my name, My game is different from now. Oh so you think your game different now? Yeah, it's different. Now. What you telling me is father tim And it ain't touching yet. I ain't saying that. I'm saying what I do now, I can dominate it. I'm good.
Speaker 3: Okay, So you stay, you stay in one little area and you good.
Speaker 1: At that area.
Speaker 2: You know you ain't not change it. Ain't gonna make no adjustments.
Speaker 1: I ain't got to. I ain't got to. I'm good. I'm straight over there, Okay. I feel I like your confidence. You got me dirty like confidence that I see, beliefs confidence, I see. Hey. Look, if I ain't got nothing else, I got some confidence. Bro.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's me too, That's that's my thing.
Speaker 1: Hey, Titus, what up, Twins? Can you tell somebody just got home? I was going this day and a half. Bro, I'm to go over day a hangoff? What so? What you what? You what you're thinking? Joe? I think that was a shot cross the ball ball A bad out of that. Yeah, it was a little don't he know everything? Yeah? He basically telling you. You know, y'all know who driving the ship over here? May you asked me questions? I ain't got no control love, you know, and maybe Pat Due got something up up his sleeve.
Speaker 3: I tried to tell you y'all ain't gonna listen to me until it happens real soon.
Speaker 1: You just know he gotta have something up in sleeve. We do he do. I'm telling you, I listen. I don't want to. I don't want to say.
Speaker 2: Too much because the fact that I'm even allowed in these rooms for these conversations to be had, it's it says a lot.
Speaker 1: So I don't.
Speaker 2: But I gave you enough. I gave you what I could and just know things to come and help. Bam, you got my number of Bam you hit me. You know we we got you. We're gonna take can.
Speaker 1: Man. Yeah, all right, you see. With the Hawks, Dison Daniels was named NBA's Most Improved Player. Dyson Daniels finished ahead of Evinza Zubos and Kate Cunningham. Did you come under? To become the second Hawks player to take home the award? In his third season, his first with Atlanta, Daniels average a career high fourteen points, rebound, six, four and a half assists, and three steals while shooting a career high forty nine point three percent from the field and thirty four percent from the three point line, averaging just under thirty four minutes of game. Joe were both off. You thought would be Kay cutting half. I thought it would be Zubos and I the dog. If your Hawks player didn't sneak it, they win the war because we had him winning what was it, Defensive Player, the Defensive Player the Year. Yes, I didn't have him win it and most Improved, but I'm glad he did. He is well deserving. Man. I've had a chance to, you know, go to some practice to see these guys practice. I see the extend if worked at Kyle Kor for the assistant Gim was putting in with this dude, you know, really showing him how to shoot, uh, and just getting in reps up with him after practice, you know. And and he was just a sponge, just soaking up as much game as he could. And obviously it seemed like every month, month to month, week the week, it just seemed like he kept getting better. He kept improving, and he grew offensively. Defensively, He's always had it, He's had that neck to be a hell of a defensive player and uh be disruptive, you know, defensively. Offensively, his game just came around and he just flourished this whole year for us as the Hawks. And uh, but you know, we're bogged out with injuries. Man. I expect him to play a big pivotal role coming in the next season. You know, us House getting off to a great, great start, so I'm looking forward to it. Man, much well deserved. Oh you know what I was saying, I know who would be a good player for the Lakers.
Speaker 4: Who Clint Capella? Yeah, Clint Copeller. You must think the holl was getting rid of quinc Capella. He ain't gonna get rid of it. Nah, y'all, don't be plenty. He been hurt. He won't let it rehab with the Lakers.
Speaker 1: Hey, he was hurt. He was hurt. Uh, pretty much the past two three months of the season.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: Like you know, like I said, I'm started five. We had two starters missed out to start in five, so you know it was tough for us. But shot out Dyson Damians for winning for winning? Uh yeah, what was the most improved? For most improved? The Atlanta Facaus defensive coordinator Jeff Fulbrick apologize publicly today for the leak of Shador Sander's private phone number and if your son using it to prank call the quarterback during the NFL draft. My actions of not protecting confidential data were inexcusable. My son's actual actions were absolutely inexcusable, and for that we are both deeply sorry. Today, the NFL fired the Falcons a quarter of a million dollars, and Ubrick himself will fired a one hundred thousand dollars in response to the situation. The NFL says the fines were failing to prevent the disclosure of confidential information distributed to the club in advance of the NFL draft. Ubric said neither him nor the Falcons would be appealing to fight. I promise my son and I will work hard to demonstrate we are both better than this. Oh y'all start with you football question. Do you think that was a fair punishment?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it was a fair punishment when you think about the when you think about the fine amount for entity like that elent of Falcons, that ain't nothing, you know, say, dropping the bucket twenty and fifty thousand. I mean, what is that going to do now for the coach who doesn't make millions of dollars like the players do.
Speaker 1: Now, that might hurt you a little bit. That might hurt you a little bit.
Speaker 3: And the punishment, I guess it is, it serves and it is due.
Speaker 1: Right. I think the Sun needs to be punished.
Speaker 2: That's more of a personal issue for the dad to take care of on his end, especially for taking away that moment from Door Sanders, a moment like that that he's worked for.
Speaker 1: Obviously inserting himself into that that moment.
Speaker 3: You know, wanting wanting to go viral. Being that we're in that era right now.
Speaker 2: You said all the time, everybody don't play the same, especially with a moment like that. Outside of that, that's that's that's, that's pretty much it. That's pretty much. I think I think it was fair. I think it was fair. Obviously, the fine amount.
Speaker 1: I think it was just. I think it was I think it was a just a just I think it was a just amount to be fined. So I don't have no problem. I don't know why they would, because if you have something in your possession, it's up to you to protect it. So how and why he did it? The Sun? Yes, we all know the Sun shouldn't have done this, but it was. It's up to the defensive coordinator to protect that information absolute make sure his son can't get it. You know, I don't have a problem what you think Joe stuff though. Uh hey, look I agree with the punishment. It's almost like, O, Joe, if you had your son go and take your gun and do something. He ain't got no business. You should be punished for it, bro. You should yeah, and you will. Yeah, you should be punished for that. So it's just it's almost the same thing. If you ask me, his son got some information that he knew he shouldn't have been messing with, and uh, these are the repercussions of it, man. Yeah, yes, it's up. It's up to the dad to secure that information. Yeah. Yeah, the sons old the coach. Yok, we both know the kids twenty one, twenty two years of old. He did no right from wrong. But do you know he shouldn't have done that. But that was his moment to go viral. He wanted that click, He wanted that mentioned. He wanted that viral moment, even that the spense of his dad or putting his dad and the fathers in harm's way. Bro, you on camera. Maybe if you do it and then don't you don't show your face, they might not know who it is, but you put yourself on Yeah. So with that being said, I agree. Over ten players have reportedly they were prank called during the NFL draft, Shador Sanders, Shiloh Tyler, Warren, Kyle McCord, Mason Graham, Chase Lux, Josh Connolly Jr. Abdua Carter, and Isaiah Bond Offer for those guys didn't even get a shot. Uh, some of those guys didn't even get drafted. How does the league? Because you see what happens now, Now this has always been a standard. There, oh Joe, where you're gonna be at even know what't no cell phones or your Well, I'll be at my brother's house. Here, here's the number. Well, i'll be at my grandma house. Here's the number. I'm gonna be such and such. Now you know everybody got a cell phone, and now you know, to keep from out. And I think this is what they do. A lot of agents are having guys getting new sales, get us just for this moment. Yeah, just for this moment, because you know you got homeboys be wanting to play great play game. Because I know if I had a cell phone, my homebolder. Hey nah, no you think you think you asked mom? Boys they't play like that. Uh they would have in in this in this moment. Your your your your most primed. No, I don't think no, I don know no, no birds bucket, no, they wouldn't. The anxiety and excitement that you have in that moment. I can't even explain it. So I'm trying to put myself in their shoes. If I got a prank call like that, I would have, man, what hey? But hey, but here's the thing, Oh Joe, somebody call it. They'd just been called eight is your brother home? It ain't like, hey, man, you don't teleky Man anybody else? Hey, my brother expecting a call so forth to sol Uh. Yeah. But if it had been way back in, because the thing was it used to be Joe. I don't know if you remember this. They used to be you know, community line. So everybody that was on that in that neighborhood was on that line. So, oh, Joe, you be on the phone, Joe, phone busy you? Oh Joe, pick of the phone. I can hear Joe. I can hear Joe talking. Hey, Joe, man, I'll expect the call. Can you get up the phon for about five hours? Joe? I get Joe to hang up that Joe? Hell, what MI from me? Because everybody was on the community line, so it wasn't until you got an individual line that you could actually pick up the phone and call, or if you on the phone, the phone busy. That was before they got called waited out. You don't fit. You know, you're the thing you click over, you get. But there were no call waited. There was a community line and everybody was on it. So I can just imagine you at your mob house and you waited, somebody on the phone talking. Well, so we're gonna drive you with the phil pick, but we couldn't get throw. We're gonna have them lines clear that day. It wasn't gonna be none of that. Hey, y'all got a chill. But how did they pick O Joe? How did they How? How does the league fix this?
Speaker 3: I mean, I mean, I don't even think it's a league fixed. It's more of a personal fix on your end.
Speaker 2: You under understanding, you don't expect your son to do go do nothing like that. Well, damn, everybody's und there the other guy that got great. I think it all came from one person. That's what I think. No, you don't think so I.
Speaker 1: Think it all came for one person. It was a different person. It was a different person for Isaiah Bond.
Speaker 3: No, I'm not saying the numbers got.
Speaker 2: Out, yeah, but I'm saying get out coach, coach had they had everybody's number on Yeah, they had everybody's numbers.
Speaker 1: So I'm saying he could have.
Speaker 3: Gotten every number and given him So you.
Speaker 1: Said, so, you said, the guy winning the Falcons, guy Jeff ulbrig Son, he went in there and disseminated it to other people. Yeah, that's what that' that's what I mean. That's that's what that's like. That's probable, that's that's probably. That's like, nobody else has got in trouble.
Speaker 2: I know, I know they didn't record themselves, but it only makes sense. It all probably came from one person, you know, young Okay, I can see that. I can see young folk play like that.
Speaker 1: A man time out for the game. Yeah, not not in everything. Everything ain't no oh ha ha Yeah.
Speaker 3: Let him know, playing around about time to get drafted.
Speaker 1: Wow, yeah, I would feel some type of way. I'm I'm I'm on the phone and I'm expecting somebody call, hey, oh you thought, oh you thought I was the NFL team. Man, you ain't get no drafted. You waited it long. You can wait a little bit a little while longer, and that's that dead wrong man. Yeah, of course people playing tally too much. Yeah, that's too much. That's just way too much. You're gonna get drafted. What you're gonna do? What can you do?
Speaker 3: Come on down here to Miami and come to the dog.
Speaker 1: Park with me. A't no dog park, anning. No, he ain't fixed any boy. Figure, This boy ain't going on trying to have everything come through that. What are you talking about? He ain't fixed, So you can't go to the dog park. But he's trained though, man, but they won't let you go unless he's played or new that he can't go. I ain't having the old tom ain't I I've never heard that, Rulee. Now what's the what's what's the reason?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 1: Especially if your dog is trained and had discipline? From what you think the reason is, Yeah.
Speaker 3: If your dog train, he's just gonna jump on people.
Speaker 1: Dog it does not matter. They're they're not taking no chances. And a lot of times dogs that have that are intact. They're a little bit more aggressive, they have a little bit more testosterone, yes, sir, and so you know what to keep that down, keep him say I've really never been to a dog park, and that's okay. Say I've been my dad's backyard, be in the backyard. I'll be chasing Teddy sometimes they chady a chicken though he be running either to be ruddy. I'll be trying to get him though. You got you gotta got it.
Speaker 2: You gotta put your dog around the other dogs, you know, to allow him to see what it's like to be a monst.
Speaker 1: Don't if he saw a dog, I mean he if he wasn't Like when I'm walking him, he just looked at a dog like what you doing? He don't? I mean he he's not aggressive to He's not aggressive towards dog. Now I had I've had dogs that were aggressive towards dogs. But he not one. He's not here. He a baby. I mean talker man. I had a bull Mastiff. I had two, but talker Man, he see a dog. He looked at him like, once, what's up with the master breed? It was so white. He liked the master breed. I do, I do. I've had I've had a key. I had a Makita. That was the first dog. That was the first dog that I actually owned. And then I got two Pomerraadians, and then I got two bull Mastives. I got one and then I thought he needed a buddy to play with, and so I got another one, and then I got a after they passed, I got I got tight Man, and then I got another Pomerani, I got a. I got a prenser he the same color as tightened him, big boy oppressed. Get the yeah, Prince, where you get it from? You get it from at Laba. I got him from a guy in Canada. Okay, uh he he. I ain't bring him in here right now, but let me see him. Man talk to you one day, oh Joe, Jeffrey lank Man, go back, what you gonna see? Titus up closer?
Speaker 3: Person?
Speaker 1: You'll give me my fifty nine hundred Hold on what t Where the extra seven hundred come from? Fifteen percent tariff percent? He said Cam Newton. Cam Newton calls out your door Sanders for acting like a dB and being too loud. Lead with work, not clout. He took on a persona of a dB. dB. You able to do certain things. You can speak loud, be rambuncts, and have bravado as a cool quarterback. Your CEO, o Jo, do you agree with this? I mean in a sense a little bit, and in a sense that a little bit.
Speaker 2: You got to conduct yourself a certain way at that pacific position. At that Pacific position, you gotta conduct yourself a certain way. You got to carry yourself a certain way, you got to talk a certain way of PC Almost I kind of even don't like it, but obviously you're not in there yet. You're not you're not there yet. You haven't made it yet. So once you get there, if anything, you gotta play. You got to play the game a little bit. You gotta play the look of the game a little bit. This is why I love Lamar Jackson so much. Lamar Jackson has been Lamar Jackson's Louisville. Lamar Jackson has been to Lamar Jackson since he was at Boy in high school. So Lamar Jackson, even the NFL, He's still Lamar Jackson. He hasn't changed to conform to the waves in which they say a quarterback should be in talk and dress. He's remained authentically himself. So Shador. His approach to the game is a little bit different. He's a little bit more last year. A little bit means has a little bit more aura and then and bounced to him and the bazazz that just it comes with him.
Speaker 1: It comes with the last name in general.
Speaker 2: You know, that's just that's just who he is, you know, and you you understand what you get and I understand what Cam is talking about.
Speaker 1: And Cam is one of campus wonted. Also, he didn't change who he was. He didn't change he was. He was authentically himself and it remained that way. And he played at a very high level.
Speaker 3: But he didn't he didn't become that until he already got in the league.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you know, Shador comes with he can, Shadur comes with the camera and the lights and nechlisten, Glamor already he has he has it all before he even got to the NFL. So it's hard to tone that down. And didn't bring it back out. But listen here in there now. So guys's guys and limits, these guys Limits.
Speaker 1: Joe was the basket ball equivalent. Who was a situation that in the basketball they would like, you know, braggadocious, outgoing, Uh flash, a lot of flash, a lot of set lull. Will we'll see if the substance that he had in college, if he could replicate that in the NFL. But who do you think would be the equivalent of Shador as a basketball player?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: The only guy the top of my head I can think is probably little Mikey, who just signed with Mike Dibby's Sacramento State. Okay, I think because since he was Mike Williams, Michael Williams, since he was a kid. Uh, you know, we've seen the we've seen the talent, We've seen how he's captivated these young kids. Man, I've been in tournaments to where he's played at. I'm talking about the gyms be crazy packed out. So now that he has an opportunity, you know, he transferred from UCA to Sacramento State over there with Mike Baby, I think Mike Bibby gonna give him kids and let him kind of rock out as far as guard wise, handling the ball, making plays, scoring the ball, and I think, you know, I think he'll get a chance to really put his talent on display, to show the world what he's capable of doing. Because the u c F he was coming off the bench, he wasn't even really playing, but he had his moments. So I'm looking forward to him kind of taking college, uh college basketball by storm this year. Yeah, the chance, saying Briddie James, I don't think Braddie Bronnie Jeft started it. Nobody thought Briddy j was gonna be a lot of repeat. Nobody thought Broddie James was not rated as a top player in the draft. He probably got helped by his dad. I think had he gone back to school and had a year recover, because he's only a year removed from a very very serious medical jecty a medical excuse me, my injury issue. Very serious.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's not a comparison to whoever said then. The cachet and the aura that each of them have is completely different. Bronnie is Lebron's son, but Dion, but should door and and what kungs your door is it? It's it's it's a little bit more and a little bit more like, Yeah, was never flashy.
Speaker 1: Was doing this? They been doing this? Yeah, look at Bronnie bro I mean all lebron doing Bronnie. He make a shot and he run back down the door. Bronnie looked more low key with it.
Speaker 2: I mean, should do it more like Johnny Manzail or something like. That's that's a good that's a good comparison. That's a good comparison.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So John Look, I think the thing is, oh, Joe, you and I have spoke at nauseum about this. I think everybody's trying to figure out why, how, what have? But who did what? To try to explain some things should be offered without explanation. Oh, Joe, it's like I don't know if you ordered us to remember you remember, Joe, you remember when people hused to go door to door and they sold Encyclopedia as a dictionary, a few of them. So so somebody come to the day, somebody comes like he bought them, next house didn't. Yeah, maybe they need them, Maybe they need them and didn't want them. I don't know. We gotta stop. I mean, and sometimes you know, I ask no questions why. Okay, he has a chance. Now he's there now where you got drafted? Yet that there's money involved, because I'm sure he'd like to be in a first round pick, like to have been a top ten pick, top five pick, because of the money. But I think if your doors what many believe that he is, that I believe that he blake it, it shouldn't be a problem.
Speaker 2: And you know the funny thing about it is gonna get to this money faster because you were a fifth brown pick.
Speaker 1: Gonna get to it faster all you got.
Speaker 3: To do, boy, put your head down and do what you've always been doing.
Speaker 1: Work. What what a brock party came out? What two years and three years ago? What quarterback with the brock Purty draft? What year is that? Twenty twenty two? Yeah to.
Speaker 3: He, Hey, that's so funny, uncle, You just that little example.
Speaker 1: You just use a boy.
Speaker 2: The encyclopedias and dition nell Yeah, you know, I used to sell them at matures.
Speaker 1: Now they come down house, they getting they getting screened down. I say, you see his house? What makes you think we need encyclopedia to look at it? Do you see this house? The screen door? Hang it off? As you know what I'm saying. So what makes you think if we ain't got money to repair? What good is being smart? If we living like this, we ain't smart enough to fix the screen door and come back with a handy man. You got a handy man in there. I remember them days. But yeah, we'll beat the encyclopedias and the dictionary come by saying the encyclopedia's a dictionary? Would you like the by lady? Please? Hey? Does it look like somebody here doing homework? I'm just asking you. No, my grandmother made boy, what that thing? What that hey? What that thing is? You know? Hey, Libby? What that thing? Where they go and they got books? Library? Yeah, yeah, that place I no dictionarire doing encyclopedia, and it wasn't it wasn't. I think maybe I think they cost like fifty dollars for a set. Do you know what fifty dollars in the seventies back then? Yeah, yeah, yeah, a lot of money. Yeah. Look, I get what Cam's saying that you know you won't get. But here's the thing, Oh Joe, if I'm auditioning for a job, it don't appen on the one type of job I'm trying to get. On that, I mean, some job's gonna require you to wear a shirt and tie yes on the interview. Yeah, some jobs you can go to a player. Maybe you got a college shirt. That's good enough. What job of I trying to get would have determined the type of behavior that I'm gonna display? Old said interview Agree, Yeah, most definitely, definitely. Because at the aint Dahn the story, Oh yo, my grandma was in the hospital. She said, Baby, prop me up because I want to fool them so I can get out of here quickly. She said, my baby, prop me up. I'm a fool. She's like, grantity, okay, fool, Yeah, I'm a fool of They see me sitting up here talking to y'all, they're gonna say, yeah, let her go, don't worry about o' jo. They never let her go. She stated. She ended up from the hospital to the facility, and her thing was. She said, whoo, Libby, you know what I want? What that granted? She said, I showed like to go to the house one more time. She said, huh. She said, yeah, Libby, She said, you know what, I know. I ain't gonna go back there to live, but I showed wish I could go one more time. She said, call that boy me, you know, my grandpa. She never really called me my name, boy son. She said, let me call that boy and see if he come down here, because you know, I gotta help, you know, help the people, you know, put in the bank, get her in the van and get her out. It's on grass, it's not you know, it's not pavements, so it's not gonna be smooth sailor. Let me call me. She said, Shanna, Uh, Granta wants you to come down now. I said, what she doing okay. She said she wanted to go to the house one more time. As they said no, where she want to go? She said, I call the people. I said, I call the people. She called the people. They said they could do it. The next day. I was down there the next day. Yeah. Yeah, she got in the house. Whooh, she said, woa, this showed feel good. She said, Libby, we had a we had a good time in here that with Libby. Libby said, yeah, granted, we shore did. She said, son, take me back there to my room. So I took her back there to the room. You know, I because we didn't have because because she got sick, we didn't have time to fit the house. Because I asked lib I said, Libby, you want us to fit the house. She said no, Shanna, She said, you spent all that money, you ain't got much time. Don't even worry about it. So I had to live for you know, that's a lot of you know, my grandma had fluid. Her heart wasn't working, fight so body wasn't you know. She was on LASiS constantly. Uh So I had to woo. But I was in my pride, thank god. Yeah, knock on wood. I was able to up up roll her back there. Uh let her go. Let us in our room. I said, uh, granny, you want me to put you in the bed. She said, no, son, she said, you put me to bed. I ain't gonna leave. So but that that was her, that was her thing. She's like, she wanted to go back home one last time. I came, drove down from Atlanta, got out there. You know. They picked up at the prisonity nursing facility, brought her to the house. I helped them get out of the house. I took her in the house. She laughed and talked Libby, whoa this show lives. Good boy, Go get me go, get me go, get your granny something to drink. Wash your hands because I ain't gonna tell her what you've been doing. He lord, have mercy, granny. So you know, I washed my hands.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: She stayed right there for about an hour. Call the people that came back got her. She was so happy. She was like, miss Mary, where you been? She said, I've been to my house. That was it. So you have to understand the situation that you're in the job, the type of job that you're interviewing for, because these jobs they all serious they all business now once you get them, you you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: There you go, you can take your tire, you can take you can take a suit jacket off yourself a little bit more.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Uh uh, I guess cam did not see uh that your door went to speak at to the kid that the Cleveland public school John Marshall High School should do it about on draft day to get involved with the youth in Cleveland, and is already making good on that Problemise Shudur is now the number one selling jersey among all twenty twenty five rookie draft class. According to Finale Fanatics, Chaudeur now has the number one selling jersey across the company's network of sites, including NFL Shop and Cleveland Brown's official shop. There are nine options to buy one items represent the one hundred and forty fourth pick by the Browns. That's more offerings than any other pick except the number one overall selection, cam Ward Travis Hunter has seven jersey options and all three of these items with the on his secondary the number two legendary site, Mark has sold out as of this morning. That's what's up, man, I need well? You look the one thing that Sanders can do is that they can market. His dad was tremendous at marketing. He was he was unbelievable. Hey, make money, make your money, but don't don't but don't forget Now, your number one job is to go in the quarterback job and make money. I ain't got no problem making money selling things. But at the end of the day, I want to be known for what I'm known for. You know what I'm saying. On Joe, Joe, you had fun, but they know o Jo sinko knowing to catch that ball that crane's gonna ride to the top. O Jo answer. He's gonna answer the call as far as you know, accepting the challenge, knowing that he get a chance to come in and compete for the position. Man, I don't I don't know what else you could ask for as a competitor, you know what I mean? Like you go into a situation, do I have a chance. Yeah, he got a chance to win the job, right, that's it?
Speaker 2: Oh, Joe.
Speaker 1: Joshua Ilia set the Guinness Book of World Record for most full extension punches in one minute by mail four hundred and fifty three. Let's take a look at the video. But that's nice jeah. It's pretty It's real cute hitting that bag.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm glad he said a world record, I mean, does it translate into a real fight, though?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 5: That Joe had your here pop and I'm like a PiZZ who you know the pears? Oh hey, hey, I like hey, oh Joe, you remember the PASKI that ca Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I remember. I remember the pairs. You know, you're saying he can't see you though, you saying he can't see you.
Speaker 2: All man, that's cute. That's cute, you know, for a world record. I ain't got nothing to do with no real combat sports.
Speaker 1: You know, but you know, I like it. I like it. I like it. That was nice. Oh Joe, Yeah, Joe. We've got actual scientists weighing in on the debate. Prematologists, which is they study pridmates right, said that one hundred men can win, but they must accept some would die.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're gonna get some casualties.
Speaker 1: Then we said, we said that all done. I already said I was gonna be like number ninety nine, and I've done. I ain't going in the first but I think we all knew that. Yeah, So so the only chance you got it's got to be a confined space and all of them rushing. But if you let him out in a space, let's just say he out his habitat and one hundred men rushing break. Yeah, he gonna break some people up. Yes, shit, he gonna break. He breaks people over regardless of all this. But see, but see Joe, you get him in a small crowded room, come to y'all, jump on. Let hey, y'all have to stay away from that mouth, because he's gonna bite the inshot of some of y'all. And if he gets ahold of it, whoever he get his hands on, I feel sorry for you. Hey, my timeline been full of gorillas all day, all week long, Instagram, Twitter. But you know what, people over estimate, People really overestimate that they can beat you. Hear people say, oh I can be the polar bear, or I can be the grizzly bear, or I could be the hippo.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, oh I saw hey, I saw the hypotheticals with a hippo, polar bear, grizzly and crocodile.
Speaker 1: Can you survive for twenty minutes for one hundred million? No? And I saw some girl, some girl, tweeted, what is the hippo gonna do to me? Yup? Can hippo killed more people in applica than anybody to becouse this territorial? Yeah? Hey, you what you see best with a territorial? Anything coming there? A crocodile? Everybody the crocodile, bright forth, half and two lying man, Ain't nobody feeling with that? But people over estimate. Oh I can do this, No you can't. You're not beating no lion. You're not beating no tiger. You're not beating no bear. You're not beating no leopard, no cheetah, no nothing, none of that. Matter of fact.
Speaker 2: The funny part about it, if they see these animals in the person, you're gonna be gone. If you're person, you're not used to seeing it, used to seeing dogs, you seeing cats, you used to seeing raccoons.
Speaker 1: Where you see these animals person and you see.
Speaker 2: Their size and how intimidating just being in their presence is, you'll change.
Speaker 1: You'll change, You'll change your car. Man, you see a line head that your head just BEI and huge? I mean they weigh four hundred pounds, four five hundred pounds. What what's your first of all a house cat jump on you and tear you up. But you think you're gonna do with a four hundred pound, five hundred pound liars nothing because you can't get away from him.
Speaker 2: Hey, that just as quick that justice Twitchy had a small domesticated cat.
Speaker 1: People he take down if he take the oh Joe, if he'll take down a buffalo of the zeal of ealing. So he take you down an animal five hundred a thousand pounds, but a two hundred pounds, two hundred and fifty pound man. Oh I got something for it? Well you better have. You better have a thirty thirty thirty on six or three years or something like that. A two seventy three. That's the only thing you got for it. And it better be a seven millimeter. Let stop, it ain't all right. We're gonna all out of here on this when it's time for our last seven the evening. It's type of q at a Lloyd have mercy, y'all share said one hundred Lakers versus Rudy Gobert. Who gets to rebound? That's a going, that's a going, Rudy. Yeah, Oh, I guess it's the Lakers at eight. Now the Lakers are sorry. Mofok had Rudy looking like prime shack and was now niggas who sharky said, Kobe discussed them in heathern Lebron No final number eleven. Oh Joe, you still ain't fifty seven. Lakers got beaten five Markie's dollars, Luky Fried, Luca Fried, Lebron cried, Phineis Smith tried. Lakers lost in five. Bj Hawstad said black man meteor rare postman Lakers, you're playing leafs for galvestand at five, shout out to Buck City Bell Glen, Florida. Mark Justin McNeill said, flip side, backside, switch side. Lakers are going to can cool drinking my ties, flex appeal, high school folders, Wake up the folders. No living soldiers now, it's all over. Wolves killed him in five at six foot eight Aquarius Eddie Murphy, Audie Murphy, Dale Murphy Murphy Brown. Wolves in five True and infamous Lakers are Joke, Luke and bron Broke. You can tell Ken Coke mj is still to go. Matthew Viillamy, I don't care if you shot a sharp look like a sharp baby shark Lakers in I'm crying d chat said buffalo wild wings all you can eat. Lebron asked your feet wolves, gentlemen, sweet gold standard. Uh, you got to admit it now that Michael Jordan's the golden Now that Lebron didn't play like a gold No, nope, no gold standard. Patrick Rendon can coon toulu Mexico City Zoo. Laker's flight departs at five Avenue seventy seven said, up, your flight is book the five am. If you missed another five am, the floor depart the all flights departed five. Y'all got a little ass stalled out, man damn, and you had to know this was coming. Waited next year. We got something for y'all next year. He sounded like Uh, he sounded like them cowboy fan. Andrew has said good even dug it on your eyes. So Joe, I was wondering if I could get a birthday shot at also one thing to keep you to enjoy your work and keep ice, So Joe, he's been a great addition. Andrew, Happy birthday. Hopefully you did something special today. Hopefully you enjoy your day and you went out, got a bite to eat, have a drink, celebrate, realize how fortunate that you are that you got to see another birthday, another day, another year around the sun. Happy birthday, Oh Joe and Io Andrew appreciate that, bro. Happy birthday man. Kevin Norwood Junior said, Oh, Joe, I agree with you about Abdul Carter for Defensive Rookie of the Year. But mine, yeah, question it is who's winning Offensive Rookie of the Year. Oh that's a good one. You got you got Cam Ashton Genty, uh shador Travis win. If Travis won both.
Speaker 3: Of them, Hey, that'd be funny.
Speaker 1: Huh. I think he gonna try it for show. Oh, yeah, that would be funny.
Speaker 3: I think maybe Ason Genty because of Aston Jense is gonna touch the ball a lot more.
Speaker 1: I can see him, excuse me, I can see him getting o yo two hundred and fifty three hundred carries.
Speaker 3: Yeah, easily, especially especially his rookie year camp Cam.
Speaker 2: Cam might have a good shot at it too, obviously being the quarterback and touching the ball a lot more. But I don't think they have enough over there offensively for him to win Rookie of the Year. So I see Ason Genty probably pulling it off.
Speaker 1: That concludes this episode of Night Cap I'm the favorite, all your favorite number eighty five, Liberty City Legend, the Benga Ring of fan Matter read the Pro Bowl All Pro with the cigar Victory Cigar, he had the Wolves, Chad o Cho Senko Johnson AKA I did have also top right, Arkansas native Isojoe proprietor of Iso Joe Yoga Studio. Yes, uh, I had to. Please make make sure you hit that subscribe button. Please make sure you hit the like button and go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed wherever you get your podcast from. Thank you guys for your support. Thank you guys for graciously accepting Joe Johnson and because he's been our contributor through the playoffs and we hopefully we're able to have him back do the regular season and have more fun because this has been great. So Joe, we appreciate your contributions to Nightcap and helping us grow. Appreciate ll No I'm saying no, but I'm saying I just want to thank you. Make sure you check out Shave by Laportia. We have it at start. Is the best tasting vsop on the market. Ask anybody that's tried it, they'll tell you for themselves. But Also, if you can't find it in a city or state near you, order it and we'll ship it directly to your door. Please drink responsibly and stay safe out there people. Make sure you go check out our media company on all of his platforms, shay Shape Media Clothing Company eighty four, with eighty four being spelled out the links pin in the chat. Supplies are limited. Once they're gone, they're gone, so please make sure you grab yours wild supplies. Last tickets for our Not Safe for Work Tour on sale Hey Stops Title Stop Baltimore, Philly, Charlotte, LA, Miami, NYC, Chicago and Detroit. Tickets can be found at Shashapmedia dot com slash Tour, Shayshapmedia dot com slash Tour. That Lincoln is also penned in the chat. Look forward to seeing you guys that we're coming to a city near you. Make sure you check out nightcap Unkinojo. Thank you guys for joining us. The Lakers get defeated in five games by the Wolves thanks to a career playoff high from Rudy Gobert twenty seven points twenty four rebounds. They got great contribution from Julius Randall on a night when Anthony Edwards did not have it, Rudy Gobert and Julius Randall did have it, and they win, and the Rockets stay alive and force a game six one thirty one one sixteen. Amen Thompson had twenty five points, Dylan Brooks had twenty four, Shingoon had fifteen, Van Fleet had twenty six on four to six from the three point line, and Jayalen Green chipped in with eleven as they win one thirty one web sixteen four. It's a game six on Friday in Golden State. Thank you guys for joining us. We will see you on Friday. We're off tomorrow, but we're back on Friday. Thank you guys for joining us. Uh oh Joe and Iso Joe. We're out, he said the volume