Speaker 1: Yeah, you don't want, don't ask your question.
Speaker 2: Let's just keep it real straight shye with no chasing, I'm gonna get a little bit rougher.
Speaker 1: I'm here for it.
Speaker 2: Those who really believed in the American process, all of us street shot. No chase with your girl chessel figure out on the Black Effect podcasting at work me if you want to.
Speaker 1: That's Marcela my.
Speaker 3: Prayer.
Speaker 1: He been really passing the pain in the comments.
Speaker 2: What's this students with Marcella, You've been upset that the people been asking questions and wanting to get a good analysis on the highlight.
Speaker 1: What's going on, Marcella? We need to do a mental check in with you or what. I just don't understand it.
Speaker 3: If you lost, you lost, not oh it was close and you want the popular vote. Who gets it down?
Speaker 2: She lost? You know they love doing that because it's called a coping mechanism, through the greasing process. Like when I passed away, well you know he lived a good life. Well you know, because coping mechanism. You know, that's the reason why they're into trouble. They are the quicker they deal with the reality. Marcella's the faster we can get on to making some change. So you was passing the pain all right yesterday to check in, let me do a mental health chipet me going on mad upset at the comments and relax Marcelf. But you know he's been under my wing for five years and now I guess it's.
Speaker 1: It is what it is. You get him.
Speaker 3: If y'all want me to tag you back that.
Speaker 1: I do. Tag you it. Y'all show love. Marcella's my right hand.
Speaker 2: Guys, A quick update on Marcella in case y'all listening to the lobby other day. Now, y'all remember when Marcella's set up here and said, I asked him on the line where you want.
Speaker 1: To go eat today?
Speaker 2: And I won't say the place name because I don't think yeah, ain't no food creatic.
Speaker 1: I don't think.
Speaker 2: We called him out and I said, well, he said, oh yeah, it's good, and then he said to me he put to me at the end.
Speaker 1: I'm glad he put that disclaimer.
Speaker 2: Then, guys, when we got there, he started copping please in the line. But when I was getting ready to get the magarine cheese, but I appreciate leaz, he was giving me the disclaim.
Speaker 1: He said, well, you know what ain't the cheese? Is well, you the one brought me at Marcella's, because don't get in the line try to make excuse me the cheeses. But then why didn't you bring me to a place that got mac and cheese that ain't the cheeses. That's what I want to know.
Speaker 3: Well, because it's to my like it. I like like that. I don't like all that cheese. I like it just like that.
Speaker 2: Then, y'all another thing about Marcella. Those of y'all following show, y'all know, I gotta keep a list of Marcella's. I had to let Marcella's know, we don't call this stuffing. It's called dressing, warm bread and dressing. Who put who called it stuffing?
Speaker 1: I guess Marcella.
Speaker 2: That's the white folks calling stuff said Marcella, you ain't gonna never see on no soulful restaurant where it's say, uh, corn, corn bread and stuffing. And by the way, Marcella's don't eat dressing, which is another shock. Not only did you not watch the color purple, which makes sense, but he y'all also don't eat dressing.
Speaker 3: No, the dressing for the trash.
Speaker 2: It ain't for me, but at least you do put sugar on the grit. So that's another conversation so much. I love my Marcella's y'all time. We have good time at tests Pago Communications Group. Make sure you support support in any way you can support the podcast, support the training. I love when people give me cash hass, but I'd rather you just buy the training. You know, just buy the training and give it to somebody. I want you to get something for something, Marcella, because you know they'll be able to you know they'll be saying, well, you.
Speaker 1: Know I gave you a captain.
Speaker 2: No no, no, let's you bought a training and you got that's what you got, because I know how they like it.
Speaker 1: Tried. Marcella's yep. You want to make sure.
Speaker 2: I appreciate the support, but I really want you to get something for the dollars. So again, as every show, I must remind you to go to telimfigure out dot com sign up for the training.
Speaker 1: Uh six fourteen.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you saw of Marsellers I posted we got our little Flyers in for the Seersuckers Sundress and Seersucker event. The Little Flyers they're just small little flyers that has about the training.
Speaker 1: I put it on my Instagram this morning.
Speaker 2: People get a VIP discount ten percent off, you know, if they sign up at the training at the event. Yeah, event, And I'm only hoping we can get about ten people. My girl's like, wow, it's gonna be so many people there.
Speaker 1: I'll give you all. This is the type of stuff you learn in organizing. Guys.
Speaker 2: Ten thousand people are coming. Let's say five thousand people come to the marketplace. Out of the five thousand, twenty five hundred may stop by my booth. Now we got to take that down by half and say how many of them would actually be interested in what I'm talking about. So we take twenty five hundred.
Speaker 1: That's twelve fifty.
Speaker 2: Okay, go ahead, Marcella's he did tell me it was an expert and uh, then we take twelve fifty.
Speaker 1: Then we take half of that. That's six hundred and twenty five, six hundred twenty five. Yeah, sound good.
Speaker 2: May sign up, may want to know, may be interested, may know about it more. I'm not sure if I want to do this, but at a six hundred twenty five, I got out of those who actually may want to run for office, who actually may want to be an activist, who may want to be an organizer, who may be comfortable, you know, investing in me.
Speaker 1: Now we're about down to three hundred. Then we take three hundred and one hundred and fifty.
Speaker 2: If we get one hundred and fifty long term in the next year from the Seer Suckers event, it was a win.
Speaker 1: If we get ten that enrolled that day, it was a win.
Speaker 2: Now that don't mean Marcella's because you'll be working the booth with me, not to try to get more than ten. I don't want you to try to say, well, you know, but I always have realistic expectations. This is more like a billboard, you know, just a billboard where we have because you do, you do?
Speaker 1: Got the step and repeat right, the big one? Yeah, okay, you gotta.
Speaker 2: Y'all heard him live. Now, I only have them for the setup. To put it on the record, I have to step and repeat. I didn't invest a whole lot of money in this, you know.
Speaker 1: I'm letting y'all know.
Speaker 2: Now again, these are things that you're learners organizers because you want to make sure you get something, you know, return. We got the black tablecloth and that's it. Marcella's that, the flyers, that's it. It's mainly just for visibility. I'm mainly going to be talking to the other businesses.
Speaker 1: That are there. I want you to do the same too.
Speaker 2: It's about seventy other marketplace businesses you know that to be there at the time, and we just want to go around and introduce our services to them, introduce the podcast, that type of stuff.
Speaker 1: That's it. That's the main thing, just to have some visibility.
Speaker 2: Let people know, you know, uh, Teslim Figal Training group is here, live and well, and that's that. And so if we can get ten to sign up, it is a win. The likelihood of that is high because it is the demographic that is there, have the disposed to income. They're probably going to be community oriented because of the omagas who's hosting this, you know, typically that's the type of demographic that they bring, and so we have a high probability. But I'm not expecting to you know, leave and oh yeah, it's gonna be a one hundred people showing up.
Speaker 1: Same thing when I go to the breakfast club.
Speaker 2: You know, we'll have a lot of people who signed up to want to know more about it, but very few purchase. The majority of people who are in our class, Marcello's actually comes from my Instagram people that are engaging with me on a daily basis, and that's why engagement is very very important. So I know I'm gonna get on y'all nerve with the training, but just welcome home because we have the five program training, the pushline training, But then Marcello's there's.
Speaker 1: Twenty one other courses.
Speaker 2: Now you know that we're going to enroll three in business basic intermediate Advance on what I learned Black History, three on Black History. Three on conflict resolution for those of y'all who want to learn ConfL resolution. I know that's something you've been interested in as well.
Speaker 1: Three on media.
Speaker 2: People want to know my media game, how do you get media, how do you get earned media, that kind of stuff, all that stuff. And then three elective courses for people that actually want to work on campaigns. I want to be able to identify what three things you need most like schedule, how to schedule, how to work with your candidate, how to get your candidate call time, how to organize petitions, things like that. So we'll have a lot of elective courses outside of this basic course. But I can tell you now the elective course you will need as a prerequienser to at least come to those basics. You got to come to those basic guys, if you just want to skip and go straight to that, you're not going to be effective in what you do.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: I can make it force you to go to it, but I don't want to force you because it's up to you. You're always trying to skip the line. I'm just telling you that if you don't go to those five basic courses, you're not.
Speaker 1: Going to be effective on a campaign.
Speaker 2: So five courses at fifty bucks, that's two hundred and fifty dollars invest in yourself. A college course is six hundred dollars for a semester, so as well under what you would have to pay. And guess what I'm qualified to teach at the college level. That's what the end master and the education is for. So make sure you're enrolling the class June fourteenth. After that we're taken off, guys, you can still watch the class after. You can watch the replay the second one. We're going to do thirty days after to give people time ourselves, put it on their schedule, put it on they this and that.
Speaker 1: Then after that we pumping these out.
Speaker 2: Every two weeks. Wa ain't wait, you can just catch the reflay. We're pumping it out.
Speaker 3: Also before you can tell you, I want to know where you get this when you was like, uh, when you're done with you know, in college, when you're down to your course, they keep it on for how many days you say they usually keep the course?
Speaker 2: Well, usually if you enrolling the course, the semester is about thirty about ninety days. You know, you started in September, typically August is September, and then you go to December break.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, that's what you Combin said. When I was done, When I was done my course, they didn't keep nothing up the next day of the courses when the course is you know, the class in it, they didn't keep nothingh right, but.
Speaker 1: You had access to it the whole semester, So I'm looking at it that way. Oh okay, okay, you see what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: In other words, y'all Marcella say when you're done with the course, to cut y'all out the.
Speaker 1: Game and put.
Speaker 2: Y'all have showed up and that's just that. What I'm the reason why I'm doing is come allowing people who work. One of the great things about the virtual option, opposed to doing it in person class you have to be there in person, So I'm allowing grace virtual. You know, I still want you to enroll in the course, but you may not be able to watch it on June fourteenth. That's what the virtual is all about. So I'm still giving sixty days after the course post. You may not be available June fourteenth at two pm. So it's giving people sixty days after that to you know, go back and watch it for their investment.
Speaker 1: You want to make sure they have access, you know time.
Speaker 2: Okay, that wouldn't been nothing to hurt me, and it would actually hurt me marself, because if I say you got to be there just that day, We're not going to have enough students. Everybody's schedules, you know, you arrange your schedule around and stuff because it's just that important to you. Everybody may not be able to They may have made kids that day, something else going on or whatever. So we want to make sure people have the Marcella's hard on y'all. Y'all kid people have, you know, an opportunity, and then if they pay for it, I don't want to cut you off and say you should have just been there, you know with us, you still want to get an, you know, chance to go back and watch it.
Speaker 1: I'm just not going past sixty days now.
Speaker 2: Course one, I'm letting people watch it because I'd already put out there that you could watch it, right definitely, So course one, you will you know have, but I'm gonna make sure Marcelle's gonna make sure that it's ended at the two hours, that you get exactly what you because I know y'all gonna share it, steal it, do whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's fine.
Speaker 2: I hope whoever you share it comes on in of course two, three, four five, so that you will.
Speaker 1: Have that indefinitely.
Speaker 2: Just because again I don't have a PR firm, I don't have a marketing firm.
Speaker 1: I don't even have a salesperson.
Speaker 2: So if you're sending that link to somebody else, hopefully that'll be a student that will turn into a student to come with my other stuff. So it's a win win, and guy's the end of the day, it's I'm not doing this for greed because I feel like I got to make every dollar, every whatever.
Speaker 1: I do.
Speaker 2: Want you to have the information, but at the end of the day, we have to fund the business as well. Gotta this is an actual business, so that's what that is. So yeah, after sixty days mysels after post we have sixty days, so thirty days after the second course, and then after that we come them out two three weeks after that at a time because we can't. It can't take us all year to get through. No five courses, you know, that would be our half a year, you know if I wait once a month.
Speaker 1: So that's what it is.
Speaker 2: And then after that we roll and right into the other stuff. All of this stuff is ever green guys, so I'm not worried about them ourselves.
Speaker 1: They don't.
Speaker 2: If they can't, they can always repurchase the course, just so you know. It stays in there forever. So if you've missed the sixty day window and six months down the road you're like, oh man, I never did get a chance, so they can repurchase it.
Speaker 1: It's just fifty bucks. So that's what I love about it.
Speaker 2: Don't get caught up on the live interactive and think you have to be in the live interactive. This stuff is ever green. The information doesn't change. You can go watch it at anytime. That's what I love about this software, this program. This is a course that people can watch forever. It can't just be live all the time. We're not hitting enough people. People are not getting the information they need. It has to be where people, you know, having access to it. And again what I love about it is the course dashboard. You have access to the course dashboard. That's very very important to be able to network with people who were in that course. And I am gonna set that up and I'm pretty sure I can do it.
Speaker 1: Don't hold me to it, but I.
Speaker 2: Know at least with Course one, well at least of Course one, for sure you have access to those folks forever because I'm gonna leave that on there with no expiration date. So that is really important. That's probably, I want to say, Marcella is the most important thing. So people can know who is another line pusher that because they may not be in your state and they may not be the friends you have access to. So that's really really because who with the thought I met you brought you on my team. You live in Atlanta. I didn't know eventually I'd be moving to Atlanta, you know, so you just never know, and now to Orlando, back to Orlando to go to Famuth, so you just never know. But want to do a recap right quick on this week's stories, guys, just so you have a little bit of information, make sure you follow me on Instagram.
Speaker 1: Guys.
Speaker 2: This is where we get into the comments and you know, I get to get your feedback and see what's going on. One of the top stories this week Marcella's that people really engaged with was the white woman suspected of killing the black boyfriend will not face charges in Georgia.
Speaker 1: Y'all went off on that.
Speaker 2: We almost had a million views on that on my page, two thousand plus comments, and overwhelmingly majority of those comments are black women saying what do you want from the store?
Speaker 1: The black women have literally said they don't have nothing on it.
Speaker 2: And because this guy who said a lot of nasty things about black women, so it's not that they're just upset that he dated a black woman. I believe he said some previous comments on marselves about how he couldn't find peace with black women and that's why he dated white women. So women are absolutely responding in kind with the hey, it's not my monkey, not my circus. Grand jury in Waynesboro, Georgia has decided to not charge a white woman deemed a suspect and the fatal shooting of her black boyfriend. The grand jury and Brooke and Burke County decided to grant Hannah Cobb a no bill. This ruling means Cobb will not face charges for the killing of Telvin at Osborne. Although Cobb initially claimed she was either cleaning or clearing her nine millimeter pistol when it went off, Sheriff Williams said there was no evidence or information about a person cleaning the gun before the shooting occurred. As the grand jury has spoken, the case is closed, stated Williams.
Speaker 1: So there you have it. There you had it.
Speaker 2: Getting the comments, guys, if you got something to say about that, Like I said, people are saying about people saying, we still should be concerned about life, We still should be I get all of that, but I'm dealing what the people are saying in the comments. You want to give feedback, go cop to it on Instagram. Make sure you follow me and Revolt News. I'm the managing editor of the Vault News page, and so I certainly appreciate you guys engaging and you know, staying involved. Another thing this week, Charles Wrangle, a former congressman. Congressman Charles Wrangle had the opportunity medium twenty ten of the Congressional Black Caucus a boot camp has died, and he died at ninety four. People are like, wow, ninety four. Yes, the average person in Congress, y'all's in the eighties. Average person in Congress eight No shade to it, because when I turn that age, it's probably gonna be hard to sit me down too. But it also does show, guys, there's a real age gap, you know, a real age issue with people who.
Speaker 1: Are writing the laws. Not that they don't know.
Speaker 2: We appreciate their wisdom, We appreciate appreciate their institutional wisdom. But it does make a difference when somebody is writing a law when they actually have to experience the things that we're experiencing in real time.
Speaker 1: And particularly people.
Speaker 2: In their forties who would either have young children, children in high school, children going to college. Unless you had a baby at sixteen, y'all, ain't gonna shame even having.
Speaker 1: My baby older. But you know, children in high school children going.
Speaker 2: To college, middle school children, buying homes or a homeowner or you know, trying to scale their business. Thirties, late thirties, forties, that's the age demographic for that, and so that should be more reflective in Congress. It's great to have young leaders in their twenties, but they haven't lived long enough as well. So yes, you do want that energy, but you also need people in their late thirties and in their forties that actually have a little bit of season and that can write laws and advocate for the things that they live.
Speaker 1: You know, I know people are excited about AOC. That's great.
Speaker 2: Be excited, be excited, young people, be excited, but she's still you know, it's not a mother, No slight to her. But we also need people you know, we have children as well, because contrary to Marcelli's is popular belief about people with kids, there are more. There's more we bring to the table besides a tax refund, because you know myself, not having a kid is getting a text and it's not.
Speaker 3: But you got to add it to it though, y'all know, damn.
Speaker 1: Text for money. I done told you that, So I don't know who you ain't add shit to it. It does make a difference, like on how you live.
Speaker 2: Michelle, who you know, I was helping her find schools because she's helping her niece and nephew get in schools. And she grew up raising her heavily involved in her brothers and sisters.
Speaker 1: And she would say, you know, I did the same.
Speaker 2: I would tell all time it's not the same because now when you have to find out, you know, pick a location where you live, you know, based upon school district, and you have to pay more money, and you can't take that job, and you can't run for office, you can't do all things you want to do. That's the sacrifice that comes involved with being a good parent. So it's one thing to watch kids, and there's another thing to reroute your entire life around your child. I am just now going to law school, sir, because Gena's going to college. So many of you that's run around her without kids should have been done with you a law of gres. So it's called putting your children first and making the sacrifice.
Speaker 1: So it's way more Now.
Speaker 2: Not all parents do that, but I'm telling what good parents do. So it's more than just no damn a tax retire or what they have Marcella's.
Speaker 1: Are talking about. So we need people in Congress. But understand that another thing.
Speaker 2: The DNC decided to hold a June vote on whether to redo the election of David Hogg as vice chair. They and shambles Marcello's they all over the place. The Democrat National Committee set a June vote to decide whether it should hold a redo of the election of David Hog and Pennsylvania state Malcolm Kenyata as vice chairs. DNC members will vote electronically from June ninth to eleventh on whether to holl They reduce, so they voting to the side of they should vote again a vote to the side of they should vote. Do you trust that marcellas what's worthy to you?
Speaker 3: No, We're gonna do a vote to desire.
Speaker 1: We should do the revote now if I'm majorit already of DNC members agree to hold a do over vote, a new election to fill the positions would be held in the following days. So this is a mess.
Speaker 2: David Hogg said that his comments were, if we do a redo this election, it truly just sends a horrible message that we really don't want out there at this moment.
Speaker 1: That's what I believe.
Speaker 2: That's why I believe that I should go should not go forward, and if it does, it should not be done electronically or over mail. So bottom line is saying it should be in person if y'all gonna do it, not electronically. But this sends a terrible message. Bottom line paraphrasing that the DNC is in shambles, and he's absolutely right. So y'all need to get it together. Y'all need to get it together. Another thing, you know, obviously we're coming off of the week I talked about George Ford on last week, so there's still a lot of commentary on that, on many of the events that went on on Sunday, since it was on a Sunday of the death of anniversary, to the comments on that on Instagram, you know, give your feedback on that. People are still Marcella's debating and arguing about that. I did some commentary about where we are. Was it a moment or a movement? It pretty much was a moment. If I'm to be honest, it was a moment. Based upon how the lack thereof involvement, it looks like it was a moment. I hope that it can be a movement again. But I'm going with moment, and we got to be honest about this stuff. Marcella's you know, they never want to be honest about it. They always want to say, well, it was when it was a moment, when it was good. What point is that if it was still? If it's just a moment now, same thing with the comments that I posted on Fox News. Now, by the way, when I go there, they gave me another topic. They can ask me anything live. Fox News is live. I do live commentary. So he I did not know he was going to bring up the Joe Biden thing, so they asked me that live, what are your thoughts? And my thoughts are going to be the same that it was Marcella's as it was in the beginning, that she was set up. They knew, damn well she couldn't win in one hundred days, and that the entertainment and the millionaire class that pushed her to run knew damn well that was impossible.
Speaker 1: It was a setup.
Speaker 2: No black woman has ever been elected to be head of state. What make y'all think they're gonna elect want to be president of the United States? And I know y'all say she ain't black?
Speaker 1: She did? She did? Okay, Well, well we damn show knows she not is what? Well white? There you go.
Speaker 2: He's definitely not a white woman. So there was a setup after Gate. People in the comments, why are we talking about this again? Well because they got to keep talking about it. And my answer is the same. It was a setup. They had no business doing it. They should have kept Joe Biden on the ballot. I believe America would have voted, would have rather voted for a half dead on IV on Fluid's white Man. Before VP Harris, they tapped in two black women wanting to be seen. I'm being honest, guys, you got oh yes, us it's our time black with girl man and all that. They tapped into that, and we got delusion on because me saying she didn't she wasn't gonna win, had none to do with her qualifications, none to do what if I think she should have won, None to do it if I like her or not. Just simple basic political science math. The only person that's ever beat Donald Trump is Joseph Arbiden. The only people that ever lost against Donald Trump was Hillary Clinton and B. P.
Speaker 1: Harris.
Speaker 2: Donald Trump is when you talk about tapping into misogyny, masculinity, all of that. He's the epitome of that and it drove people to the polls like never before.
Speaker 1: So he was a setup. I stand on that. Then I stand on that.
Speaker 2: Now you can hop into the comments and get into that as well. Another post that's doing very well this week. Oklahoma will require schools to teach disprove and conspiracy theory that Democrats stole the twenty twenty election from Trump. Oklahoma is a state that every single county votes Republican, every single county votes Republican, and now they're gonna put it. They banned all the black history books, but they're actually gonna add in.
Speaker 1: They're gonna teach disproving conspiracy theories.
Speaker 2: It's how serious Oklahoma is about pushing the line for the conservative Viginda shut out to Christy Williams, who was a push the line trainee became a push to line trainer and now she hosts Black History Saturdays and tell us Oklahoma Black Wall Street where she's from. In person training. She took all of the van books and made a training program out of it.
Speaker 1: Shut Out to her.
Speaker 2: She also will be teaching black history online guys through the Push the Line program, make sure you go sign up for her class right now. It doesn't show a charge, it's just having people sign up people are interested, but we will be charging for that class fifty bucks like the rest of the basic courses, because we want to make sure that her program is funded outside of the in person class in person experience in Oklahoma.
Speaker 1: So if you're interested in that, make sure you sign up. That's definitely.
Speaker 2: Of course, you want to bring your family around, bring the kids around and learn some good black history from my sister Christy if you want to chime in on that. That also has been popping off, doing really well on my Instagram.
Speaker 1: Make sure you get on my instagram.
Speaker 2: Guys, you notice this week for those of you follow me, If you don't follow me, out of hell, don't you not follow me? You notice I've been collaborating on the posts with Revolt on a lot, not on every single post, but collaborating on several ones. And those are the stories that I want you guys to know who follow me, the ones I want to direct your attention to. So if you see me collaborating on this for a reason, I want you to get in hop into the comments, tell me how you feel you guys know, I normally post articles myself, but I want to collab with Revote News because these are the articles I will post anyway, and I want you guys to know what's going on from time to time. I still post other ones, but trying to get some seamless synergy around here. Have my hands and a couple different things, and so I would appreciate your support. So definitely follow me on Instagram and make sure you see the stories that I think you need to know about this week. Hop into the comments. Please share it. It takes two.
Speaker 1: Seconds to share it to your stories, guys, it really does.
Speaker 2: We have to be very very intentional about how we move forward, how we support organizations that are supporting the things that matter to us.
Speaker 1: Guys. I'm not going to be the most popular. I'm not going to go viral.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to be the one that oh Man is on Hollywood Unlock all the time.
Speaker 1: I have been on Hollywood and Lockball Alert.
Speaker 2: But it's not going to be like that all the time, because unfortunately we just people just want to be entertained, they want to feel good, they want to be entertained.
Speaker 1: So I am competing with algorithms. Guys.
Speaker 2: That just bottom line, it's just hard to do. I can't stress it enough. We met with YouTube executives last week. They said YouTube said that so many people are talking about the same thing that they don't even know where to send the algorithms.
Speaker 1: Everybody's starting the podcast, everybody's.
Speaker 2: Starting, you know, going YouTube or all of that, and everybody's talking about the same things that the algorithms are. Literally just think about little people running around saying where do we go? Where do we go?
Speaker 1: Where do we go?
Speaker 2: It's so oversaturated. So that's why the training is important. I want to move away from that. I want to move away from worrying about engagement and viral. The most you gonna get from me is this revolte news, this podcast and training that it's all that it is with me, guys, even on camera less. Every now and then I will do a show, we'll do something, but guys, I gotta switch directions because I got to make sure that you guys are getting the information that you need. And rather than trying to get thousands of thousands on board, I'm looking for three hundred. So if you can support my podcast and support my training. I would greatly appreciate it. I appreciate when people give me cash apps, which you certainly can at Teslin figure Out, but I would rather you buy the training and share it to somebody, or buy it and say, Teslin.
Speaker 1: How about the training.
Speaker 2: I'm sponsoring one person, you know, something like that, So I appreciate it. A lot of people fifty bucks people may not have it. So if you support the program, it allows me to also do some in person training as well. Thank you so much for listening to straight Shot No Chaser.
Speaker 1: That was your weekly recap. I'm your girl, Teslin figure Out. Please if you like what you.
Speaker 2: Heard on straight Shot No Chaser, please subscribe and drop a five star review and tell a friend. Straight Shot No Chaser is a production of the Blue Eick Effect podcast networking iHeartRadio on TESZLM figure Out and I'd like to thank our producer editor mixer Dwayne Crawford and our executive producer Charlotta Magnea God. For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get your podcasts.