Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe Getty Armstrong and Jackie I know, he Armstrong and Leddy.
Speaker 2: And most importantly, we have a deal that Iron will never have a nuclear weapon, which was the whole purpose of what we had to go through to get this.
Speaker 1: So it was a big, very big thing.
Speaker 2: But we have a signing code and the documents are in pretty final shape, so we'll see, we'll see. Very good should be done.
Speaker 1: That should be done pretty quickly.
Speaker 2: They wanted every bit as much as everybody else wants, and then I think a lot of good relationships can ensue from this.
Speaker 1: They that was yesterday. I feel like and I realize for a lot of you, a lot of people they they've they've gone past the I care what Trump says about this thing like weeks ago, but I really think like this is his last go round with this before it's a complete joke. I think the next time it will not just be skepticism, it'll be like you gotta be freaking kidding from like everybody if this one isn't real, So.
Speaker 3: You think this is some sort of end of credibility just to go around.
Speaker 1: I was feeling that. So I don't know what order to do this, and let me do this. So uh. Trump makes the announcement yesterday sounding very very serious, more serious than usual, I would say, more less blustery, more more business like, I thought than usual. With we finally have a deal. He had h had vowed in the morning, he went on Fox and Friends yesterday talking about how We're gonna hit all their infrastructure or take in their oil. You know, I've had it. Then in the day, later in the day, he calls it off and says, we have a deal. We have a deal. They agreed to the terms. The you know, the ink's almost dry. Hopefully get it signed this weekend, but very soon. JD. Van's flying to the Middle East. Sounded very very solid about it. Then some details started to leak out from various sources. And how accurate those are that's the question on that there is a truth social post from Trump about that this morning. The terms that Iran leaked out to the fake news have nothing to do with the terms that we agreed to. In writing. What they hasn't said, including their weak and pathetic statement on having a deal bears no relation to the truth. Very dishonorable people to deal with with them. There's no such thing as dealing in good faith. Amazing, all caps exclamation point. Also, they're totally rebuffed drone attack last night. Yeah, they attacked a bunch of ships with drones last night after Trump announced we have a deal again. Indian ships leaving the Hormus Strait is totally unacceptable. In all caps. Yeah, yeah, it is. Uh, that's my words. They better get their act together and fast. President Donald J. Trump, I don't even know how to react to that. So it's possible the details that leaked out, who knows who leaked them out and whether they're close to the piece of paper or not, or if they are just completely jerking him around again. Right. Eric Erickson is a co radio host of Some Note in America, and he's been behind Trump and a lot of stuff for a lot of years of the whole Trump thing. He tweeted this out today. He has a lot of followers. At least thirty nine times in the last sixty five days, the President of the United States has declared the United States in Iran, we're close to a deal, only to have the Iranians openly mock him and deny it, which seems like might be what has happened in the last eighteen hours. It's sure close to mockery. Into yesterday, the President went on Fox and Friends in the morning to declare bombings would resume and be even more ferocious. By the afternoon, he declared bombings would cease because the deal was close. He claimed buy in from the Egyptians, the Amadis, the Saudis, the Kuwaitis, the Israelis, the Iranians, and more. Egypt said it had no knowledge of any deal. Israel said it had no knowledge of any deal. Then the official semi Iranian news agency FARS, that agency that represents the voice of the Revolutionary Guard in Iran. I did see this, said there was no deal. Overnight word came that the Ayatola refused the deal. Then the Iranians started firing drones at commercial vessels in the Strait of Horror, moves that is known The president the other days said Iran was playing. Is the only one being played? Is President Trump? A state of war exists between Iran and its neighbors. The ceasefires of farce the president has turned.
Speaker 3: Into a clown boy that Eric who has not historically He's not a Trump deranged guy.
Speaker 1: Or anything like that.
Speaker 3: No, No, is the centerpiece of my all double named talk radio share at station though with Eric Erickson, Hugh Hewitt and Lars Lars Larsson.
Speaker 1: That's right, Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: If your name is William Bill, Bill Williamson will consider you now.
Speaker 1: James Jamison has tweeted like I said, maybe it's maybe I just am the last one off the ship or whatever on this. He's turned into a clown thing. But I feel like if what he said yesterday doesn't turn out to be anything, I don't know where we are now. I feel like he's at credibility zero. Mark Propperto's pointing out on his newscast yesterday that Trump announced this the war is over deal to be signed in a couple of days, and a bunch of newscasts put it like fourth in their newscasts that afternoon. I noticed that last night watching ABC, because they're like, we've heard this before.
Speaker 3: I hope I am wrong, but I'm having exactly the same emotional and intellectual reaction as I do to a person who I'm involved with. Their life was a severe underachiever, and is always talking about what they are going to do and it doesn't happen. Ever, I'm like, okay, all right, I don't want to hear this, tell me when it happens.
Speaker 1: That's a I know that personality thing and all that and all that. That's a different thing though, what Trump's doing though, because Trump is not he believes them. That's what's crazy about this. He Yeah, it's a different sort of delusion. He thinks, he thinks things, he thinks he's got a deal every time. I think he actually believes it.
Speaker 3: Boy. Eric's rundown of the events the last twenty four to thirty six hours was extremely compelling. It was quite an indictment. Wow, I hope to be wrong. I really do. For the good of the United States of America. I'm like most of the country these days, and I want to talk about this at some point, But I am not obsessed with Donald J.
Speaker 1: Trump.
Speaker 3: A victory for Trump, if it's a victory for America, is a good thing. A loss for Trump, if it's a loss for America is a bad thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, I don't. Yeah, I agree one hundred percent. This is a big deal. Though.
Speaker 3: We're at war and this what's a terrible malign power that seeks to export horror and death. Yes, killed more Americans than any other country in the last half century.
Speaker 1: And they want to get a nuclear weapon, and they're genocidal Islamists for God's sake, right, And I feel like because of all this stuff going on, somehow history is not fully appreciating appreciating usually as positive connotations, but fully appreciating the fact that they murdered forty two thousand people in the streets. R CM and Square is still talked about. Is a fraction likely in nineteen eighty nine TENAM and Square China mowing down the students. They're trying to revolt a fraction of what happened in Iran the other day. I don't feel like it fully is appreciated as an historical event.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I think the reason for that is and all this factors in one of the tentative the proposed titles of the program today, which I cook up every day. I want to make sure I get this exactly right. Dot, come on up here, there it is. There are no there are no barbarians at the gate. Now hurry up or we'll be late for the gladiator match. My point being between the unbelievably successful incursion of Marxism into our schools and America self hatred in our schools and universities and now in our culture, and the accompanying xenophilia, the idea that America's rotten to the core. But these other countries, they have beautiful cultures and systems, and we dare not, especially if you're white, criticize what they do. Got to only stare at ourselves in our horrors. And if I were to, if I, you know, one of the masterminds of the Marxist takeover, I would do that because I would realize, Look, if you look around at the rest of the world, everybody's going to realize.
Speaker 1: We're way way, way better, way more.
Speaker 3: Welcoming to different people and cultures, way more opportunity, far more human rights. We can't convince everybody is America's Satan if they look around.
Speaker 1: So don't ever.
Speaker 3: Criticize anybody else. That's all part of the whole, the same unholy stew and so any rare sucking Homo sapien on the face of the earth ought to be condemning Iran at the top of their lungs. For the horrors they've perpetrated, but it's not happening. There's got to be a cultural reason for that. And I think I'm pretty close to having described it. I'm know er Eric, Eric Erickson, or Hugh Ewett or Lars Larsen, Jim Jamison, but.
Speaker 1: Eh, moving along. So like the New York Post headline, Trump blasts Taran, they better get their act together? Does or yeah, exactly? Does anybody feel that threat? Anybody on earth feel that threat? I mean that is the parent saying for the fiftieth time, you better stop. And the kid doesn't even hear it at that point, and they don't even bother to roll their eyes. They don't even hear the words background noise. Yeah, it's embarrassing. I'm embarrassed for him. Please stop saying or else it's embarrassing to the whole country.
Speaker 3: And please stop saying, we're close to a deal. Tell us when it happens. Of course, he more or less did yesterday. Keep but they say again, that's what That's what I'm concerned about. I think he believed it. I don't think he was jerking us around. He's being jerked around, and he keeps falling for it.
Speaker 1: That's what's so crazy.
Speaker 3: I've never been close to the most powerful office on Earth, so I can imagine how people behave. I can try to try to understand it, but I can't really, you know, I can't feel it. I can't imagine it accurately. Marco Pete Hegsath good point. Jared Kushner, Yeah, no kidding, I mean think whatever you wanted, Jared.
Speaker 1: He's not an ideologue. He's a very very practical man.
Speaker 3: Is it that Trump is not listening to them, or he doesn't hear them, or they're not saying it well roughly what we're saying.
Speaker 1: I wonder if they're just not saying it. But there's no way those people are fallen for every single time the Uranians say sure, sure, we'll do that, and then start bombing ships and put out a statement in the media saying we don't agree to anything right right.
Speaker 3: Often, when Jack asks me to make a prediction or I talk about what I think is happening, I'll give you a percentage of certainty. I am one hundred percent certain, or let's say ninety nine, because you know acts of God, et cetera. I am ninety nine percent certain. The leadership in Iran is one hundred percent committed to getting a nuclear weapon, one hundred percent committed to preserving their proxies, one hundred percent committed to conquering the entire world in the name of Allah, all of those three things. And to the extent that they've come to an agreement or whatever, it's merely a feint, merely a tactic to achieve those three goals.
Speaker 1: I am as certain of that as I am of my own reality. Yeah, I would agree. Therefore, I am, and I think that I would agree. All right, Well, I would imagine there are going to be developments over the next three hours and forty two minutes that we're doing this today. I want you to do the Buffalo thing, isn't it two hours and forty two minutes? Yeah, you're right. Oh my god, I almost gave you a heart attack. We're doing five hour show today.
Speaker 3: I don't have it a million I'm not a strong man, and it's frye Lord, you gotta do the Buffalo thing, Okay, okay, because I want to hear we got to work this out.
Speaker 1: If you haven't heard this, this is funny. This has got nothing to do with war or Trump marxism Elon Musk's a trillionaire now and that's just awful for some people. But anyway, stay tuned.
Speaker 3: Thanks for listening to the Jack Jackson and Joe Joe Sons show.
Speaker 1: Coming up next, Lars Larson, Eric Erickson, and You Hewitt. Stay tuned for more Jack and Joe Strong. SpaceX shares indicated to open twenty nine percent above IPO price in day I've already missed out, damnit, yep, too late.
Speaker 3: So we got this note from uh Scott who says this sentence is actually grammatically correct, and some of the buffalos in the sentence are capitalized. I'm going to clap my hands to indicate when something is capitalized.
Speaker 1: That's interesting.
Speaker 3: Buffalo buffalo, Buffalo, Buffalo, Buffalo, Buffalo, Buffalo buffalo. He says, it's actually grammatically correct and means the bison from Buffalo that are bullied by other bison from Buffalo also bully bison from Buffalo. And yes, I'm aware of bison is subtly different than a buffalo. But I have gone over this and gone over this. I am far past the point where you know, if you say a word often enough, it just becomes a collection of sounds and doesn't have meaning anymore, and you start to get a headache.
Speaker 1: I'm way down that road.
Speaker 3: But Scott, with all due respect, I have studied this now for ten minutes as a grammar nazi, and I don't think it's correct.
Speaker 1: You need to well, I have. I can get to first three words makes sense to me. Yeah, Buffalo buffalo, buffalo buffalo for forwards. Yeah, those four words definitely were as a sentence, Buffalo buffalo, buffalo buffalo. But to.
Speaker 3: Write out what you've stated, it means you need number one past tense, and I believe a dash. I'm going to clap my hands again. The first one is capitalized merely because it's the first word in the sentence, but it is also the proper name of the city in New York. Buffaloed buffalo, buffalo buffaloed.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, I missed buffaloed.
Speaker 3: Buffalo, buffalo, buffaloed, buffalo, buffaloed, buffalo, buffalo.
Speaker 1: I see buffaloed buffalo.
Speaker 3: Right, buffaloed buffaloed, the city of bullied, city of Buffalo, buffalo, dash buffalo buffalo's because you need the plural there, buffaloed buffalo, buffalo. So while they are while they are victims. While they are victims of buffalo buffalo buffaloing, they in turn are buffaloing their fellow buffalo buffalo, which is really a study of human nature. Buffalo nature is something that might be the funniest clip you've ever played. Michael Scott, thanks for giving me a headache.
Speaker 1: Please clap, please clap? Oh lord, oh, I need to lie down. Biggest sporting event in the world every four years, the World Cup soccer match the US team. Do we have a chance? They're being called the Golden Generation? Will tell you about them. Oh, I don't know about that. I know we got a team, and I know we're playing tonight against Paraguay. I didn't know they got a chance of going far. So a lot on the way. If you miss a segment of the podcast arm Showing and Getty on demand Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 4: Why do the Americans insist on calling it soccer? Why do they have such a problem calling it football?
Speaker 1: It's a game played.
Speaker 4: With a ball that is struck with the foot, hence football, whereas American football is a game where an object that's not really a ball at all is carried around by hand and occasionally prone for other people to catch in their hands. Only one person in each team is allowed to actually kick the ball, and they have to be specially brought onto the field to do it.
Speaker 1: The Great John Cleis of Monty Python wondering about the whole soccer football fang, which kind of reminds me of the famous Bargazi thing where he's George Washington on Saturday Night Live, hilarious. Is there kicking? So there's kicking. There's some kicking. How many points? Sometimes one, sometimes three? But the World Cup soccer matches going on. It's the biggest sporting event in the entire world every year because other countries really really care about soccer a lot more than we do.
Speaker 3: What's the origin of the term soccer? What's the etymology? No, I don't even know. I have no idea. There's gotta be some explanation of it. Michael figured out anyway. Yeah, so the World Cup is kicking off. No putent editor did yesterday, I guess in the US, Canada and Mexico, and the US team is actually expected to do okay, pretty well. The very basic we're the sixteen seed, aren't we, ah, something like that, sixteenth ranked in the world or something like that, Yeah, we didn't even qualify for the twenty eighteen World Cup, which was considered humiliation. So the US Soccer Federation cleared out all the veterans and began building around a nucleus of young players who were like up and coming stars in Europe's toughest leagues, because you know, if you're really good, that's where you go, with all due respect to the North American Soccer League or Major League Soccer aguas, right.
Speaker 1: Because there's so much money in it over there. That's what makes you a big star, which is always makes you wonder what would our soccer program be if you said, all right, none of you young athletes in America are allowed to play in the NBA, the NFL or Major League Baseball. All you best athletes have to play soccer. I think we'd dominate the planet if we did that. Yeah, it's entirely possible.
Speaker 3: But so these youngsters have come up playing together as a national team a year after year now when they're not at their day jobs, and have been widely dubbed America's Golden generation. They haven't really been golden yet, but the very very promising. When they're good, they're very very good. But they tend to give up a fair number of goals because they play very aggressively.
Speaker 1: So that's that's your basics. The Big Star. I guess, like I'm imagining, Jalen Brunson would be a great soccer player if he decided to do that instead of play for the New York Next.
Speaker 3: Right sure, Oh yeah, yeah, look at the entire NFL. Yeah, you're incredibly strong, quick, and have unbelievable cardiovascular fitness. Yeah yeah, so the star. And I don't actually know how to pronounce his name. I've known a handful of people of Slavic origin, serbs and croats and stuff, and sometimes they americanize their names and sometimes they don't.
Speaker 1: But what is this kid's name? Where is it? I've lost it and then I'll come back to it.
Speaker 3: Oh, Christian Pulisic if he pronounces it like the old country or pull a sick, don't know.
Speaker 1: So he could be a household name by tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, but it sounds like an exciting seem to watch anyway, to the extent that you anybody finds soccer exciting. I love watching it. I don't watch it a lot because there's just too much entertainment in the world. But I'll be watching the American games.
Speaker 1: Percent we're supposed to beat Paraguay. They're not that great, so we'll at least move on past today for a little while. Do you know how they do it in the World Cup, like if it's a tie at the end of the time, when they announce, hey, the game's over, and everybody's like, oh, okay, cool, because there's not actually a clock a duel.
Speaker 3: I believe in the in the group stage where y'all play each other roughly, and then the top teams advanced to the knockout round where it's single elimination. I think ties are ties. When you get to the knockout round, just settle it with goal kicks.
Speaker 1: There, it's already begun. The festivity has begun. Oh fantastic and very festive too. Oh I was I gonna say.
Speaker 3: Oh, interestingly enough, if we come in second in our pool group whatever they call it, and Iran comes in second in their group, we.
Speaker 1: Play each other. Wow.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, Donald Trump just announced that we have won that match. Oh, the Iranians are denying it in the match hasn't been held.
Speaker 1: Well, that would be interesting because the Iranian team probably to a man, including the coaches, would happily defect and stay here if it weren't for their families would be executed at home. Yes, so it's not like, you know, they wouldn't be in agreement. Yeah, I hope you do win. They would be thinking, I hope you do win the war. I hope the regime falls, and uh, yeah, I'm rooting for you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're gonna try super hard in this match so we're not executed. Not because we have any great pride in our country, most of them probably, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't know whether to root for beating the hell out of them or you know, let them emigrate, but they can't because their families would be executed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's some boy. That'll be exciting if if that comes to be. I want to talk about this later. I don't know if I'm in the mood for it on a Friday. But the Nation magazine, which I assume as a website, used to be a magazine. It's one of your super lefty magazines. Whenever I would see a reporter from the Nation on a cable news channel, I knew I was about to get a load of crap. Right anyway, they've published a special edition for America's two hundred and fiftieth birthday, Oh, which is just all negative stuff about the United States. It's just it's really a really maddening Here are some of the people who've written articles for it. Jamie Raskin on the Constitution, Jane Fonda on epic activism, Robert Reich on economics, Oh my god, zo Ron Mamdani on patriotism, Letitia James on voting rights, Bernie Sanders on fighting the oligarchy, enough Formila, Jayapaul on immigration. I mean, it just goes on and on. All your favorite American Hayden people have written a piece for this special two teeth anniversary which somebody from the National Reviews that are we allowed to call them American haters? At this point? This magazine is no kidding. Well, I want to.
Speaker 3: I've mentioned this a couple of times, including at the very outset of the show, and I want to get into it next hour. The communists that Marxists are winning. The America hating Marxists are winning. They have the youth, they have the media. They are on the front foot and moving forward. The whole woke thing crested some, but the vast majority of our young people, especially our young women, are still one hundred percent committed to these things we have. If the woke thing is is Pete, shouldn't we have fewer openly socialist candidates running for office right now?
Speaker 1: I think again getting elected? Yeah, I think you got to separate him. I mean the woke stuff that drove everybody crazy and got so much attention using the term Latin X and some of the try and stuff, and you know, microaggressions. Nah, you know that was part of the whole Marxist tear down America movement. But that could go completely away if you still have young people who believe in socialism.
Speaker 3: That's a problem, right. It was all a tool of the same fight. But you're right, they will adapt and overcome. They're they're they're crazy, but they're smart. But this Nation issue that's out, I might get a copy or.
Speaker 1: Or go to the website or whatever. I ain't paying for it. Uh has articles like two hundred and fifty years of Genocide, theft and displacement. I mean, you're just anti American. Yeah, you're an anti American magazine. If that's what you put out on the two hundred and fiftieth birth day. That's on the cover two hundred and fifty years of genocide, theft, and displacement. Get out of the freaking country that's fully captured by the Marxists. We'll do a go fundme. We could probably buy you a house somewhere with a GoFundMe on We'll fly you there and put you in a home. Leave the nation. Here. Here's a great comparison for you.
Speaker 3: I remember a few months ago being introduced to the how do you do how do you define or how do you recognize anti Semitism? It's when Jews or Israel are held to a completely different standard than people hold everybody else to. Well, how do you recognize blatant anti Americanism? America haters, they hold the United States to a different standard than every other country on Earth. That's where they might say, well, that's because it's the country where I live, so it's the one I'm interested in.
Speaker 1: But if you point out to them.
Speaker 3: Every single country on Earth is conquered territory and booted people out or killed them or whatever at every moment of human history, then you lose the argument to do it's uniquely evil and should be taken over by I don't know people who think like me.
Speaker 1: It's ridiculous.
Speaker 3: The American history is the human story, except with lots more rights and lots more opportunity.
Speaker 1: So more of the titles of some of the pieces in this American Hayten magazine. After we tell you about rough Greens, which is a pretty good thing for your dog. We've got a great text the other day from somebody who said it really helped their old dog in the last months maybe of this old dog's life. So they are really happy that we told them about Roughgreens. You know, your dog food that you're using and you can keep using with rough Greens doesn't have any live nutrition in it. Roughgreens has lots of live probiotics, enzymes, of mega oils, over twenty vitamins and minerals.
Speaker 3: Yeah, your dog's food varies, but with Roughgreens, with all of that supplement to your dog's diet, it really helps out their overall health from the inside and out. The inside out rather and it's all about is dog's age. They continue to feel young, more energetic, and happier.
Speaker 1: So America's number one dog supplement, all natural, made in the USA, and you can get a free jumpstart trial bag today. That's right, you can try it for free. All you do is cover the shipping. Go to Roughgreens dot com use the discount code Armstrong Again, that's Roughgreens dot Com discount code Armstrong. Rough Greens.
Speaker 3: They make any dog food better. If you're in America, Yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 1: I you're an America hater and you want to read the Nation's very special two hundred and fifty years. Addition, there are articles like I mentioned two hundred and fifty years of genocide, theft, and displacement. The celebration of the nation's birth is a sham. Shame is the name of one article. The Bald Eagle perfectly embodies America's flaws. I despise these. America is due for a deep clean Americas doe, a third reconstruction, et cetera, et cetera. We have the power to begin the world again. There you go, nice, get out of the bay.
Speaker 3: Largist revolutionaries are going to overthrow the power and bring about a utopia. Good Lord, I tell you what. I enlist you this moment in this fight. This is not a joke.
Speaker 1: This is not some you know.
Speaker 3: There are a number of different topics that the conclusion is we're so successful and so fat and happy, we don't think anything can ever threaten us as a people. That's why my proposed title for the show is there's no barbarians that the gate hurry up will be like for the Gladiator match. There are serious threats to our culture, to our country, to our constitution that are thriving in the United States right now. It's like a bacterial infection, and it'll probably go away on its own.
Speaker 1: It won't for God's sake.
Speaker 3: Hey, yay.
Speaker 1: Very frustrating.
Speaker 3: More on that next hour with some great examples. People running for office endorsed by Mumdani, for instance, smiling at the camera and raising money and talking about how this person's gonna stand up for the little people.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, there now has been a trillionaire on earth. There is one right now, Elon Musk because of the SpaceX ipo initial public offering. You got a little on that coming up. He rang the bell. They're in Wall Street to kick off the stock market today and a bunch of other stuff on the way. Stay here. Hard to believe that.
Speaker 5: Little company that started in a warehouse in El Segundo is now is not going public for.
Speaker 1: It was the largest IPO that ever, yes started. I saw a picture the other day from twenty twelve Elon in the hallway of some building with like ten other people officially announcing the company. Which that would have been impossible not that many years ago, to go from that to this in that amount of time, in fourteen years, right, But you know, we live in a different world of that sort of thing and breaking it's official in many news outlets. Elon Musk becomes the world's first trillionaire as SpaceX goes public. Now, as far as the actual investing and stuff, Elon and a whole bunch of other people at SpaceX rang the bell there on Wall Street there at the stock market. The IPO is expected to create four thousand new millionaires at SpaceX. Employees there that were given enough SpaceX stock as part of their working deal. They weren't making that much money, but they were being given stock. In the four thousand them will become millionaires today, not like one point one million, like twenty million. In a lot of their cases, how do you keep them working? How do you not come to work on Monday and there's nobody there. I wouldn't be there. Well, that's that's a lot of money.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, Oh, I found that article I referenced earlier. A manufacturing revolution is happening in space. This is from the Free Press Drugs, fiber optic cables, data centers thanks to SpaceX. It's a boom time for manufacturing goods in space, manu factoring them in space.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Everything I've read over the last couple of weeks, and this was being put out by people wanted SpaceX's IPO to go. Well, but yeah, that sort of thing. And all the rockets are most of the rockets that are going to be doing this, or SpaceX rocket they're going to be in great demand as the as the way to get all this stuff up into space. Now, if you want to get involved, the fact that the opening bell has rung does not mean SpaceX starts trading. And I'm not gonna claim I have any idea what any of this I'm about to say means. NASDAK runs a price discovery auction first, and for a deal that size, it can take hours before the first share ever prints, and then it has to cross this line. But if it crosses this line before that line gets crossed, it waits another hour and blah, blah blah, the live order book depth before launch could be delayed. Sure, needless to say, yeah, that read this stuff earlier, and it boggles my mind. For instance, when Google launched in two thousand and four with our ipo, the first trade happened two and a half hours after the bell. Sometimes it's faster, sometimes it's slower. So you know what is it probably doesn't matter that much to you.
Speaker 3: And a lot of folks can't sell their shares for a while or you know, so, I don't know, Well, I.
Speaker 1: Came across this, so I mentioned earlier. I'm looking forward to guaranteed today. Bernie Sanders, AOC Elizabeth Warren. They have something to say about how awful it is that there's a trillionaire. Here's some lefty publication site that tweeted out space xipo makes Elon Musk the first trillionaire. Here's to oh my god, here's how to properly hate him, which one of my favorite journalists reposted with what the good question? Why do I have to hate him? Because he came up with a really amazing company that's going to be the future of the world.
Speaker 3: Well, they're saying the quiet part out loud, We are animated by envy, pure envy, wanting what other people have. That's our principle. We want to tear them down. Oh man, I despise that I really really do I have since I was a kid.
Speaker 1: Do you want the latest alcohol study on a Friday? Is that the birth best day to do it or the worst day to do it? Yes, by far the worst day to do it. Did you see the big headline in the New York Times. No, I'm not tee total er. I don't drink, haven't had a drink in twenty years. But I am perfectly fine with everybody else drinking. Everybody can get drunk today. As far as I'm concerned, it makes no difference to me. I have no opinion on that. But health risks of alcohol accelerate after one drink a day, new study finds. All Right concluded that the health first of alcohol started to drink a day. Caught up in the controversy over the whole alcohol thing and back, you know, for a cup of coffee there, which is a funny thing to say, for a glass of wine there, everybody told us that having a glass of wine, who is the best thing you could do? Then they said no, absolutely not. How many years was that? Ten years, fifteen years? Where they I felt like, as a guy who didn't drink, I was missing out on all the help benefits of drink of wine. Then they said absolutely not, I'll kill you. I'll kill you. Then, for people who have one drink a day on average, the researchers found there was an increased risk of premature death from an illness or injury directly or attributable to alcohol, though it was small one on the thousand people, but the risk of premature death jumped to one in twenty five for those who had two drinks a day. Oh my god, a level long considered safe for men according to this study.
Speaker 3: Wow, you gotta separate out accident. I'm not a twenty five year old reeling around New Orleans, pie eyed okay or whatever, jumping on my motorcycle. I'm wondering if it's a those who have two drinks a day a certain percentage if you have two drinks a day, you have ten or eight or whatever. They get you actually drunk, because you're not gonna have a lot of accidents on two drinks. But I'm just wondering that if the numbers get fudged by the two drink a day account includes those who do have eight drinks a day, whom I wreck their motorcycle or fall off a ladder or decide to crawl into the lion pit at the zoo or whatever they do. Yeah, I don't debate for a second the science of it. I'm sure not drinking is better than drinking. On the other hand, I need to forget my problem dans there are lots of different things, or deal with boring people. It gets even more complicated because I know, like colon cancer, drinking more it makes you more likely to get colon cancer. But there's a range of genetic predispositions to certain kinds of cancers. And if I'm way over here on the much less likely scale genetically speaking, well, then what do those numbers mean to me?
Speaker 1: Plus boring people or the need to day My lord droning on and on kill me care? Or you're at a concert for all kinds of reasons if you miss a segment, get the podcast Armstrong and Getty on demand. Armstrong and Getty