Speaker 1: Before we get into today's episode, we've got to celebrate the Black Effect Podcast network. It's turning five, five years of powerful voices, unforgettable moments, and a community that keeps growing. This is the power of the platform. Now let's get into it. That's a stressed over, not a finger, not a tongue, not a deal though he just wanted a little chili pepper in his ass.
Speaker 2: But it doesn't mean that I'm necessarily gonna You are definitely not someone that I'm going to be in a relationship with.
Speaker 1: Wait a second, usual a lot. Wait can we talk about that? Can we talk about then? Is there because people ask me that about pegging, Like, wait, you would be with a guy that lets you do that? I'm like, yeah, that would be nice. There's certain kinks that if a man brings up makes him ineligible to be a partner to be with me?
Speaker 2: Why, Like, what what are some I'm not I'm not being with someone that I'm fucking a mask. I'm just not okay, same, I'm not I think one king for me, which is probably really strange for others. But I wouldn't be with someone who like I don't know what the name of it is. But the ones that want to be in like diapers and be on the floor. I'm not I couldn't know, Okay, hard enough, I'm not that, but I wouldn't be in a relationship with somebody like that.
Speaker 1: And this is gonna be y'all, y'all, you know, I could probably do that. I could, like, depending on the drunk night, like how many shrews, how many Whatever I could do I could do. I could do like I could do like scat play, pissing hagan all that I think for me, you know, we're not gonna get you know what. You know, my line would draws draw at cross dressing. I don't think I could be with because I like masculinity so much with men. I don't think I could be with a man who wants to put on fish nets and thongs and dresses. I couldn't do that, Like I think that that would actually make me unattract It's.
Speaker 2: Just so funny how like people create, like where everyone's boundary is.
Speaker 1: You're like, he can shoot on me, but he can He's like, I'm just.
Speaker 2: Saying, us as humans, we we rationalize what is okay to us and acceptable to us, and then the other things are like hard stuff.
Speaker 1: I was just saying, it's the same thing, right, it's like what we're into even physically, No, like it's we're willing to do sexually. It's the same concept.
Speaker 2: But it's just so funny how everybody has these different boundaries and it's like, oh, no.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't ye turned off. I think that's when you get into like what turns you on and what turns you off. Yeah, like the diaper on the floor and you have oh, you know, straight race, straight pussy pussy, just not Lincoln. And I think that's what how I feel about a man wanting to dress up as a woman, like wearing a wig. None of that makes no, which is crazy because I like very attractive men, like they'd be pretty. I like pretty niggas. Like I said pretty. I'll call him pretty because it's funny. I sent her this. Nigga started liking my my Instagram yesterday. Fine, I sent her her first thought, Yep, that's your type, like because it's so different, but I like, I like a little pretty nigga. Oh, by the way, we're out the DMS. He didn't ask for my number. Moving fast here, moving fast, I like moving fast. I like them you want, go for it. Y'all ain't gonna thinking fast. All right, let's get into our vanilla ship. Vanilla ship, y'all know, is our sex and the news and y'all the way. I might need an eye roll count from y'all. I know this is gonna pissy y'all off. So gen Z's latest obsession. They are now coming out as gray sexual?
Speaker 3: What is?
Speaker 1: What does it mean? And how are they discovering? They're great? Let's get into it. They're not gay, They're gray. A surprising number of people are choosing to identify now as grace sexual, with many now sharing the moment they realized when they were gray. Gray sexuality exists in what many describe as a gray area between alo sexual, which is experiencing regular sexual attraction, and asexual experiencing none. Those who identify as grace sexual may feel sexual attraction rarely, inconsistently, or only under specific circumstances. There's a growing community of over currently eighty three hundred members that are talking about them experiencing this, and I don't the size they can hear y'all. The micro oh a that one one user posted and explained that they had spent much of their life, assuming they were just a late bloomer, saying that crushes came decades apart, rarely lasted long, and they often didn't feel sexual attraction, even to their own boyfriend. Another person says, grace sexual is not I just don't fancy it tonight. For me, it's being completely devoid of sexual desires and bouts which can last months, and then one day waking up and realizing they have the instinct that it returned that they want to fuck. And so it's like I guess an up and down ebb and flow of having even the desire to have sex and not feeling the desire at all in any capacity. And see, now you may think you grey sexual bitch.
Speaker 2: Sometimes I want to suck all the time. Sometimes I don't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think.
Speaker 2: They're just trying to throw names on it. They just trying to classify everything.
Speaker 3: You're not here.
Speaker 1: You gotta hear and hear like it's just like I think it's normal. I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't think every individual wants to fuck every day all day. I think here a lot of people, but I do massing hey with not having sex, that's how I go to sleep. We not the judgment but to me, that's some level of sex. Masturbation is still a sexual desire or for me to just come in that way or release in that way. Or do you think that maybe you just got accustomed to it for so long that it.
Speaker 1: Could just be a habit, It could be a it could just be a happy very much. So it's funny because I brought this up knowing that you were going to come on the mic because you be so I'm gonna call you, I asked. Okay, she's my friend that hates all all the terms of everything. She just don't like language expounding sometimes because she's from Florida too, So I think she just wanted to keep it like, bitch, you're either gay or you're straight. There's nothing ship. Oh you too?
Speaker 3: What are we doing? I can't keep up and I'm not I can't keep you?
Speaker 4: Said you not?
Speaker 1: Okay? So how do y'all like that?
Speaker 3: I can't remember all this?
Speaker 1: You just identify as straight? How do you identify.
Speaker 2: Bitch?
Speaker 3: But I'm not.
Speaker 2: I don't feel like I'm bisexual just because I will have sex with a woman every now. Oh you catch me on a good night baby, you might come home but or not.
Speaker 3: Okay, absolutely not okay, absolutely.
Speaker 1: So question look the script, because love that you identify a straight but may eat some couchie. So do you would you allow a man to identify a straight but sometimes it'll set some dick and would you be fine with that?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: No, this artis tive care.
Speaker 2: She'll come in my room with a chef on on and be liked, be so excited, and I'd be like, you know he's gay, right he is not. Just because he might like a little ass play does not mean he's gay.
Speaker 1: Well what does it mean? It means he's he could be bisexual some girl. No, it means like this asshole stimulated the same way y'all will put it pepper in an ass, now you judges? If I want to put a dial though pepper and the ass is a sensation? If that's not they're getting milk. No, milking is a thing. They get their prostate milk. There's a sensation there when anything goes into a man's ass. But they're doing it for the burning. That's why they're further milking of the prostate. And it has to be touched to be milked.
Speaker 2: Are they getting penetrated with the ginger or do they just place the ginger in, so now you're getting is going in the ass, but it's it's hot things, so it gives it.
Speaker 3: It's like then peppermint shampoo.
Speaker 1: It makes your your scalp tingles make I can make the dildo hot with the with the hot and cold loo. I'm just saying it.
Speaker 2: Could bring the face penetration makes that's a whole different that's the whole different world.
Speaker 1: Fine, okay, all right. Anyways, the war Dirve I want to do differently because I want us to share stories and I let y'all know what stories y'all got to bring to the pod. But with it are her derve. We give tips. So within the story time, I want you to give a tip to the audience. So like all start off first. So for me, I and the tips are going to be around dating and whole trips. That's the whole Dirk. So I'll start off with my story so y'all can see how it goes. I'll make it quick. My tip is if you are invited on a whole trip, or if you are set to delegate a whole trip, to draw everything out before you get there. By that are you getting paid? Ask what the money or the raid is out the gate. It's also important to ask how many men are going to be there and how many women are going to be there, because if there's more women than men, you may get off skate for you and not have to do anything on the trip. Now, why say you need to know the ratio is because unfortunately the men on the trip are going to expect to be with women on the trip. And so say you're on a trip with the main boss guy who's paying for everything, not all the girls are going to get to go with him, however, unless you're in my situation where that did happen. Surprisingly, So you just got a little taste of the Horrible Decisions Patreon. But why it's up there. Tap in for the full, uncut and way nasterer episodes over on Patreon. Go to patreon dot com backslash Horrible Decisions and unlock all the messy, t wild stories and bonus content you won't hear anywhere else. And now here's You've Got Decisions.
Speaker 5: If you would like to have us answer your questions. If you have a terrible job, a terrible boyfriend, or a terrible throatfull guess what you've got decisions.
Speaker 1: Hey guys, welcome see you got decisions and you do, Pul says, So even though you might make the ball on what welcome back. It's another hunt day and we are joined by Dionce from the Grips and Eggs podcast. He here to also help us, help y'all because y'all be having some motherfucking issue. We are very tiny asking us about he got two baby mamas, and yeah, he's married.
Speaker 3: But I just feel like you have a connection, bitch.
Speaker 6: Said, he's an habitually incarcerated man like girl.
Speaker 3: But I know that good.
Speaker 1: I'm not.
Speaker 4: Freedom, but not for freedom is crazy.
Speaker 1: But also here's here's the way. Whether it's your friends, whether it's your mama, whether it's your sister, whether it's your brother. At this point, when people send in questions asking for advice, you already know the answer. You just want to be told about.
Speaker 3: You want to argue. We got time. If you can pull up one of yours, that'd be funny. I want their inmate ship.
Speaker 1: I want to well this one, this one, We're gonna get right into it because it is a little long, but it's t all right, so let's get into it. He's an inmate. I'm a CEO. Help Hey b and dey Weezy. I love the show. It's literally changed my life. I've been a patron and faithful weekly listener for the past two years. This is a bit long, but please help, so stay with me here. I see both of y'all on your phones. But okay, it's okay. It's okay only because it is a little long. But I'm gonna make sure I pick out the details here. So I'm a COO and I work in a jail. I met this inmate, and from the first time I saw him, I was like, damn this nigga finest book. Bitch you in jail? Hold on, is he working in jail?
Speaker 3: You'd be pointing out five.
Speaker 1: I mean, okay, you can point out finding because but you're not supposed to like feel anything. Just come all on, she said, She said jail. She didn't say prison. So it's given rikers, okay, her keeps out it's given local, give it local. Okay.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna wrap up on even better made us.
Speaker 1: Okay. I know that it is one very illegal and two very unethical to ever even consider getting involved with an inmate ung on contact. I'm a twenty nine, black female, single and he just turned forty while he was in jail. Black male. He was in jail for a couple months, and the whole time, I didn't break any laws or seek it in the room like I really wanted to, but we definitely would make eyes at each other, and I would go out of my way to go to the pod he was in, not the podcast the whole time. The whole time, he was telling me to give him my phone number and my first name, and I refused because hell, I need my job. I got bills right before he went to court, where he was pretty sure he was going to get out. I finally slipped my I finally slipped in my name and phone number and lo and behold. Maybe an hour after he got released, he hit me on Facebook that dawn hour, bitch. That day, I got off work and called him and he told me to come see him. So I took off my uniform shirt and drove a to the address he sent me. Now, please remember when I said before you could keep reading this loo this man is fine as fuck. He gets in my car with his backpack, it says, where are we going? I told him I would come see him. But I never said anything about taking him anywhere with me. While he was in jail. I would ask him what he was gonna do or where he was gonna go when he got out, and he said he would be going to the largest city that's about an hour from us, because that's where he lived. I know that he lost his apartment and his job because he was in jail, But I guess I was just slow and didn't realize that he probably wouldn't have a place to stay when he got out. I knew not to take him to my house because although he's fine, he also just got out of jail, and I really didn't know him like that. So I just got a room and I went there with him. Oh did I mention that he was in jail for domestic violence? The size of bitch and in jail, bro Jaan was bad. That means like Julius was breath. He ain't doing look grip. No, that was bad, but bro, but he was only in there for four months. It just happened. Okay, here we go, here we go, and this is where yours came in. Was in jail, in prison, but considering he didn't get any serious prison time, I hate to say this, but it wasn't that bad quote unquote. While he was in jail. I read over all his police reports and looked at the evidence, and you have to say that it seems like all of no, this is the but you know what's crazy. This is what women do when they're with niggas. They know bullshit.
Speaker 3: I need She ain't saying one. We need it?
Speaker 1: Okay, So here, let's go into the police reports, because this is the good ship. I read over the police reports and looked at the evidence, and I do have to say that it seemed like his ex got mad because he said he didn't want to be with her anymore, and she set him up.
Speaker 3: Oh you sound like.
Speaker 1: She stole a bitch hold on a few thousand dollars from him, and when he confronted her about it, she said she wasn't giving it back and it started pushing past him. So he pushed her back, and when he did that, she ran to the car and called the cops.
Speaker 4: I'm not giving.
Speaker 1: He went outside after her, telling her to give him his money back, and then she ran him over with her car. Were we just talking about bitches running us over with car?
Speaker 3: Hold on?
Speaker 1: When he first got to jail. He was taken to the hospital because of his interest injuries. He was all banged up and scraped up all over the place. She didn't have any visible marks on her, but still he got sent to jail. So the situation is a little question.
Speaker 3: I don't know if I believe this all the way.
Speaker 1: Okay, here we go with her asking the questions. Okay, so back to it. We spent the night together. I was fresh off of a twelve hour shift, so sweaty and gross, but he didn't care. He pulled me close to him and then on top of him. And when I tell you, he had the best sex and the best experience of my life. I still have flashbacks. Imagine, fresh out of jail, haven't had none of a couple months, dick, mind.
Speaker 4: Blowing there, dirty fucking I mean, she's maybe.
Speaker 1: Maybe they took a shower the hotel the next day, she said no. The next day, I had to go to work at five am, so I left. He sent a message saying saying after I got off or he needed me to take him to another city. I was questioning myself a little bit, like what the hell did I get myself into? And I honestly didn't want to be in a car with him for an hour to another city. I know nothing about this man, but you don't sh this is out women think stop it not even you bet she fucked right.
Speaker 3: Hold on.
Speaker 1: Even worse, she didn't want to drive an hour to another city with him, she says, but I sent him money to take an uber.
Speaker 3: Here we go. I don't think this is really.
Speaker 1: Now. This is how bitch just be moving.
Speaker 3: I don't want to turn people turch out.
Speaker 1: Even though the sex was mind blowing. I told myself, I'm tripping. I need to stop. So I didn't reach back out to him, but he didn't stop reaching out to me. Finally, I answered my phone after about three days, he got it go three hours. Hold On, no, this is really happendent. Hold on, he said, hold on, hold on.
Speaker 5: Like this.
Speaker 1: No, he's a hobosexual. He needs somewhere to live. That's why he's hit her. She in her mind is like, I don't know this nigga. I don't trust so I'm not gonna be in a car in for an hour. But you could give a nigga some pussy that you don't know, But to be in a car with the for an hours a little longer. Okay, hold on dangerous car, nigga see me when I said he, I mean maybe. Finally I answered my phone after about three days, and he said that he made it to the other city and he got into a program that helps people that are transitioning out of jail. He said he had friends and family that were willing to help him, but he's a man and he needs to stand on his own feet and didn't want to take anything from anybody, which is why he chose to go to the program instead of staying with someone. So he has a place to stay. He has a job that he would be starting that following Monday. He told me that he was really feeling me. He knew that he was in a fucked up position right then, but give him some time and he would shake back. He thanked me for getting the room and get in the uber, and he said he would not ask me for anything else but time to get himself together. That's forward about three weeks and we're still talking almost every day.
Speaker 3: Also, don't have anything when you get back. Needs a lot of money. Four months if someone can steal thousands four months.
Speaker 1: For a lot of somebody who lost their apartment who may not be able to now get a place because they ain't got no pay stuff. I don't think he's a nigga with that much motion.
Speaker 3: Does he have that much money to steal?
Speaker 1: I mean, to have two thousand dollars to steal? Maybe he maybe it was income tax time, bitch, Maybe he had some kids to claim, Like there's one niggas come up off of a couple thousand dollars, Like he's a terrible four months it's possible. Well let's see, who ain't got nowhere to go after four months? Unless a lot of people don't. I mean, I mean maybe bitches.
Speaker 4: Maybe I st talking about like he fine, he got great sis.
Speaker 5: Now he got some.
Speaker 1: I agree that he told.
Speaker 4: Him like I got to figure out so he can go knock off off.
Speaker 1: Like, well, let's see. He texts me as soon as he wakes up in the morning, and then face times me every evening as soon as he gets off and we talk for hours. Not only is this man physically attractive, he is also mentally stimulate. The more we talk about his life and what he had accomplished before the situation happened, I think I'm falling for him. He is such a sweetheart. He talks to me so nice. He does never bring up anything unless I do, and he keeps telling me that I don't have to put my life on hold, but I give him a chance, he would add so much happiness and enjoy it to my life. He's still in the program, working and he has a solid six month plan to save some money by car and move out back into his own place. The program is very strict, so they have specific visitation hours in a big visitation room, so sex is completely out of the question. But I still drove out last week and to see him. As soon as I sat down, he put my feet in the slap and started rubbing them and him we're right at the end. We sat and talked and laughed like crazy for three hours. We talked about our lives, how we raised our how we were raised, our past, and where we want to go in the future. It's absolutely amazing. We still talk and tech still talking text every day. And he tells me that me being open to talk to him while he's down is what's making him uh, is what's going to make him give me the world once he gets back on his feet. He just needs time. Niggas do be lying, but he's also showing that he's striving to get better, honest speak, do better.
Speaker 3: Here we go.
Speaker 1: He's also very clear and direct about what he wants with me and with us once he gets quote unquote back up. Here's her question. My question is, no, you do you think it's worth pursuing something with him already? Mary go Marry?
Speaker 3: Do you think.
Speaker 1: It's only been to come? That was a question. Do you think it's worth pursuing something with him? Or am I making a very dumb decision?
Speaker 4: You're already pursuing it? So what are your worth?
Speaker 1: Real quick? You know what, Craby?
Speaker 5: Not?
Speaker 1: Here is my thing? Real question? Take it off of this bitch. Now he starts eating your ass. Bitch, here's my thing?
Speaker 4: Like, how are we getting over to the domestic violence?
Speaker 1: Domestic violence? But here's my thing?
Speaker 4: That's some ship like you just can't over look.
Speaker 1: You didn't really Okay? First off, she read the case. She made this questionable. She thinks it's questionable.
Speaker 3: What out a reasonable doubt?
Speaker 1: She said, there's a reasonable asked for her, She said, there is a reasonable doubt that he committed this domestic but she is reasonable doubt.
Speaker 4: Hold on, Hold on, Hold, hold, the funk. You don't go to a program after you get out the county. If you didn't, he's convened. That's prison.
Speaker 1: She lied up, She said, yeah, do you know how, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Let me look at her.
Speaker 4: Many president, I'm not trying to break.
Speaker 2: You.
Speaker 5: Don't.
Speaker 4: You don't. You don't get into a proud unless you get convicted.
Speaker 1: Convicted. Oh, he's convicted, he's completed.
Speaker 4: He in a halfway house. That is, you don't get into a program unless you've been convicted. So this is this My fucer is lying.
Speaker 2: She lock up.
Speaker 3: This bitch is a dodo bird.
Speaker 1: And then let me ask you a random question. I mean, it's only because based on what you said, what you said, she said that, because he's in this halfway house or program, they haven't been able to fuck. He's also clearly an hour away. All they do is text every day.
Speaker 5: Get right?
Speaker 1: Are you really that deep in? If you just texting a nigga every day, that don't mean you altogether that he's the one for you, or that you need to be married.
Speaker 3: I got a headache a.
Speaker 6: Little bit, and I tell you time, and he need that address for his so he gonna bump right back into the city and he gonna and it's a good look like yeah, my my my partner is a correational officer.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Are you allowed to but that's are you allowed to date them when you get out? Isn't couldn't she lose her job?
Speaker 3: You think she gives a ship?
Speaker 4: She don't care not about this is not a smart person.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna be honest.
Speaker 1: You don't do that.
Speaker 3: That's she said. Let me here's what, Here's what I would tell you. I think she's ugly.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, you can't get no dick on the street. You can't get I don't bad bitches that hell niggas down wall in jail. So I'm not in jail now. She holding them down.
Speaker 4: Not the badness that you know that made the nigga wow, he was looking before he was she did.
Speaker 3: Like to my ugly case. This is genuinely I believe she's.
Speaker 4: Ugly.
Speaker 1: They are now number one you for confidence again, don't do that. Begin not saying that. Don't let me tell you something when the nigga could get you like this, because when you sister, let me tell your subjec you know I love and what happened. What do they get every time they in Nigeria? Only bitches that don't get nobody else. I don't believe there is a woman in the world that could be just fucking dupe if they were attractive, not attractive, confident, insecure, little self esteem. Bitch, he got your ass because you ain't about to tell me that an address not you already know what she looked like. She looks her hair is crunching.
Speaker 3: That's what I see.
Speaker 1: What is wait? What is crunchy hair?
Speaker 3: Dry?
Speaker 4: This what I'm saying what I'm seeing.
Speaker 6: You gotta slip, slip, bad tail, no edges, you did slip. Babes body just got gravity.
Speaker 1: Why are you doing this?
Speaker 4: Even if she could be big child, but it's gravity, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, yeah, First of all.
Speaker 1: I don't think she's real, real, this is this is a very real story. It's not I think first off, she just had more words than normal. Sounds very rich.
Speaker 6: Just the thing about it, it's too much explanation and it's and it's too much in line because you're telling me the nigga ain't the nigga ain't guilty, but the court of law found him.
Speaker 1: No no, no, and said court law found him guilty. But let's be very clear in terms of how black people are tried in the court of law and what justice really looks like. She's saying she read the case, she doesn't feel like she's guilty.
Speaker 4: Time out is getting access to prisoner files and just.
Speaker 3: Like that too.
Speaker 1: I mean, honestly though it do be online. No, but if he went the trial, that all is online for you to read. It's public record.
Speaker 4: You're doing so much it's public.
Speaker 1: Read the public records. Ladies. If you are dating a nigga who was locked up jail prison, what the court with the trial read the whole transcription for her own person. He's a legal jargon when it's bigger than out. You know, I want to say, I wanted to know what kind of hotel it was to because I could picture be on the window.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what.
Speaker 1: Y'all really think. She was at DELOQUENCEA Peter was making some money when I do overtime?
Speaker 3: Why are you looking at me?
Speaker 1: Make money? Man?
Speaker 4: And now you gotta take care of this, see.
Speaker 1: As make money. That bitch probably got at discount and.
Speaker 4: Red Roof, Like she really went Red Roof? What was on the outside.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the doors on the hallway.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna tell you that when you outside, I gonna lie.
Speaker 3: I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 4: Balcony by the way.
Speaker 1: By the way, lady, that's what you want to know, the level of what your pussy is on or the type of nigga about the fun. If you go to a hotel and the doors on the outside, baby, you either dating a broken as bom Man's nigga or your pussy ain't up the party. Get you in the door.
Speaker 4: Loves motel, Love, I thought the loves.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you.
Speaker 4: About the flowers?
Speaker 3: You like you?
Speaker 1: Okay, you bought the flowers after knowing you about us. I'm not playing with you. Love is real loving that so you got a game bang Yeah, for y'all will have more.
Speaker 3: Context on that. We don't call it grits and legs.
Speaker 4: No, it's not thirty down thirty final.
Speaker 1: Well, if you want to stay with Theliant, oh my god, I'm not doing that, baby, I blame that. Yaga yaga all young suck my dick from the back. I'm not Silian and I'm not a white woman, you know. And you'll want to say you're letters into us so that we could give you our unofficial, unsolicited terrible advice, because what do we know. Please email us decisions pot at gmail dot.
Speaker 3: Com next time, don't send us a Reddit thread.
Speaker 1: Please know that her story.
Speaker 4: There's no way.
Speaker 1: I like bitches. They give a little backstory. She the other thing I want to call when you provide that much context, that's how you know. But you're trying to talk yourself out of know when you're doing something wrong. That's what that is.
Speaker 4: She said, my is and then she ain't even good and type and she.
Speaker 1: Now she's not good at typings are smart. They gotta have degrees. You ain't gonna be.
Speaker 5: Down.
Speaker 3: That's one of police and America.
Speaker 1: Now, all right, anyways, shout out to the seos listening.
Speaker 3: An extra bag and curious and make sure you go our.
Speaker 1: Book No holds bardware if you get it. This is another episode. If you want to see the full video of this because it's chaotic, you can watch these niggas dap in front of me. Go ahead and join our patreon Patreon dot com backslash Horrible Decisions. You can watch all of the you Got Decisions in video over there. Thank you guys for tuning in.
Speaker 4: See y'all.
Speaker 1: Next week, Puszlaers holds my thanks for listening and celebrating five years of the Black Effect podcast Network with us. Keep following, sharing, and streaming because the next five years are about to be even bigger