Speaker 1: Are you worried about AI taking over the world? Yeah, how do we even know what's AI and what's not ai?
Speaker 2: These days? We don't.
Speaker 1: How do we even know what's AI and not AI these days? How do we even know what's AI and not for not found the requests resource cannot be found or maybe available in the future. Subsequent requests by client are also permissible.
Speaker 2: What about Jewbile is here? How do we know what's AI and not AI? These days? It's the show.
Speaker 1: Well, researchers just in a study using AI and it's going viral because the results are shocking. People will tell you the trippy new news from the AI world coming up right after this. You might be getting fooled by AI and not even know it. Well, it's the jewbil Show and no, I am not Ai.
Speaker 2: Cool, Thanks for clarifying.
Speaker 1: I have to clarify that because people on TikTok think that I'm Ai. Why why constantly whenever I do TikTok lives, there's people and there like, oh, you're not actually Ai. And our social media producer Gabby was just talking about how people are constantly saying I'm AI on social media.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, there's like millions of comments that think Jewbil's AI. Even if I post a video of Jubil talking, people still think that he's some kind of robot boy. Really huge compliment, though you're you're so perfect, Jubil, people don't think you're real.
Speaker 1: Thank you very well. Also, who knows? Maybe I am AI?
Speaker 4: Okay, anyway, I say that you might be getting fooled by AI because scientists just did a research project using AI and people are shocked by what it found.
Speaker 1: A recent study from Scientific reports that people compare AI generated poems to real ones written by William Shakespeare, Emily Dickotson, Ts Eliott, and other great poets, and they rated them in categories of beauty, emotion, rhythm, and originality. Overall, people rated the AI poems higher than the real ones. Really, yes, I figured we play a game and see if we can tell if it's an AI or Shakespeare.
Speaker 2: This sounds fun.
Speaker 1: So I've got a list of AI poems and a list of Shakespeare poems. I'll read an excerpt from them and you tell me what you think it is. Okay, Okay, here is a poem that's either written by AI or Shakespeare. Okay, When time the thief doth still away the day and bids the moon to make her silent.
Speaker 2: Fight.
Speaker 1: Thou, gentle heart, dost hasten to decay, yet hope doth still arise to grant the light?
Speaker 2: Is that Ai or Shakespeare?
Speaker 5: Ai?
Speaker 2: Shakespeare's going Shakespeare. I'm Shakespeare, Victoria going AI. That is AI.
Speaker 3: And me at the moon when I was talking about the moon and stuff and whatever. Shakespeare hasn't done it, and all like come together nicely together, nicely.
Speaker 2: I dancy it.
Speaker 6: Okay.
Speaker 2: He shows that for different reasons.
Speaker 1: AI or Shakespeare because scientists just did a study and they generated a bunch of AI poems and asked people if it was Shakespeare or not, and they thought AI was better than Shakespeare. This fun here we go AI or Shakespeare. Hark hark, the lark at Heaven's Gate sings when Phoebus gins arise his steeds to water at those springs on callacked flowers that lies and winking mary buds begin to open their golden eyes. Shakespeare or Ai?
Speaker 2: Shake Ai park isn't a word. I'm with na on this. I think it's Shakespeare. Shakepeare all right?
Speaker 1: So producer brad Nina say Shakespeare, Victoria says, Ai. It's Shakespeare, that is the shakes, the ones.
Speaker 2: Yes, y'all, I know my Shakespeare. I just like it. Victoria's wrong. Why all right? Here we go?
Speaker 1: Wait AI or Shakespeare? Since people can't tell the difference, well, some people clearly.
Speaker 2: I can thinkercent on.
Speaker 1: This plays right now where the beast sucks their suck eyes, oh, and a cow slips bell I lie there, I couch when owls do cry on the bat's back. I do fly after some or merrily, merrily, merrily? Shall I live now? AI or Shakespeare?
Speaker 2: Shakespeare? I don't know. Did Shakespeare write about cows and bellies? And I don't remember the rest of it, but it was Shakespeare, a big fan of sucking, like could be. I don't know where are you going to, Victoria? I'm going with Ai AI, And I say Shakespeare. No, Shakespeare, I say Ai. But the AI's name is Chad.
Speaker 1: It's Shakespeare, all right, I do know it, Ai or Shakespeare. The forest speaks not yet, it whispers deep, a language old where every thief hath voice. The ancient trees, whose roots, in silence creep no more than man, yet make no earthly noise.
Speaker 2: I think it sounds too good. That's Ai.
Speaker 1: It's Ai Ai Ai Shakespeare like Shakespeare, it's Ai.
Speaker 2: I guess it's not that hard to tell. It is for me, you know what it is.
Speaker 3: I don't even know how to the rhythm or the pattern or whatever it is for the words Shakespeare talking about bumbling like a bee or like Shakespeare.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, I mean Shakespeare is always talking about sucking like a bee.
Speaker 2: It existing. That's why he's famous.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's the thing you wrote about the most. Really, yeah, famous for it at parties too seen to every time sucking what yep?
Speaker 2: Oh srolls back later. Oh my goodness, I'm feeling really good about myself right now. You should for Nina, thank you. I have like seventy five percent. Nobody cares.
Speaker 1: I just there's a junk in my head about to be second thing in shakes Fare that I cannot say.
Speaker 2: It's just I can't say it. I want to say it. Can I dance around it like trying to do it nicely? No, it wouldn't be as funny. But it's another Jewbile phone frame.
Speaker 1: Mornings on the twenties.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hey, it's Peedecons calling from Otto. Is this Elise?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 1: Hey, Elise, I want to let you know we got your car all fixed up and ready to go, and I think you're gonna love it.
Speaker 6: Oh amazing.
Speaker 7: You figured out what was going on with the chirping the alarm.
Speaker 1: Yes, we installed a new alarm, and you got three different bird sounds to choose from. Now, sorry, what got three different bird sounds to choose from? I'll have one of the guys hit it real quick so you can hear. Hey John, go ahead and hit the alarm of that Mazda. There you go, there's one of them. It sounds just like real ducks.
Speaker 6: I'm so sorry.
Speaker 8: Wait, I think they was like a misunderstanding.
Speaker 1: Hey John, click it again. I want to hear the other sounds. I'm not trying to show him the sounds.
Speaker 2: There we go. That's the hawk screech. One is for us. Somebody's trying to get at your door. Oh pretty cool.
Speaker 6: I'm sorry. So that's my car yep, and we got why does it have bird?
Speaker 1: Because you wanted us to give your car an iced birds chirping alarm and it was hard for us to track down, but we found one with three options.
Speaker 9: Why did you just fix.
Speaker 2: This to give it like a.
Speaker 1: Normal alarm ceund So now you got three different chirping options. The ducks are for if somebody comes too close to it. The hawk screeches if somebody gets at the door, and if somebody's tapping on the window hit it.
Speaker 2: That's an eagle.
Speaker 8: Oh my god.
Speaker 7: Who hears that and thinks someone's car is going to be broken into? It's going to think there's birds outside.
Speaker 2: That's kind of what I thought.
Speaker 1: But you know you're the one who wanted the chirping bird alarm system, and we found it for you.
Speaker 8: I didn't want that. I didn't astize.
Speaker 6: I want a normal alarm stock.
Speaker 10: No one's going to be in that and think, oh, someone's breaking into their car.
Speaker 6: Is burst out?
Speaker 8: Oh what I asked for?
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, on the paperwork here it says customer requests an alarm that chirps like a bird.
Speaker 6: No, they were not listening to me.
Speaker 8: I did not ever say that.
Speaker 2: You didn't say that. No.
Speaker 11: I came in.
Speaker 8: Saying that, Oh my god, you.
Speaker 11: Was an idiot.
Speaker 2: Alarms going off again. It's going off again, Alarms going off? Can you get to go off?
Speaker 6: Alarm?
Speaker 2: Please?
Speaker 6: John?
Speaker 2: Please? Sorry about that. That thing is.
Speaker 8: I don't even know how you possibly did that?
Speaker 7: But you need to fix it and make a regular alarm pock like how much you?
Speaker 6: Hey?
Speaker 2: Can you guys please stop playing with the alarm? I know it's fun.
Speaker 1: These guys are having a blast back here with it. It has a lot of fun. To quius, they stopped it. What were you saying?
Speaker 8: How much did this cost?
Speaker 1: Well, and that's the thing. We had to track it down. We were able to find one, but we had to get it shipped in from overseas and it's about six thousand dollars, so it's a pretty penny if you want to.
Speaker 8: I'm not paying for this.
Speaker 11: This is you. This is your mistake.
Speaker 8: You're not listening to me. I'm not paying six thousand dollars for DC sounds.
Speaker 2: Hey, you guys, can you please playing with the alarm? Come on please?
Speaker 1: I'm sorry about that. It's hard to hear you. I don't know what you were saying. But anyway, you can come pick it up anytime.
Speaker 7: Oh I am not paying for that.
Speaker 8: I mean, who wants an alarm of chirps like a bird?
Speaker 12: Oh my god?
Speaker 6: You are idiots?
Speaker 8: Like I'm going to write the worst.
Speaker 2: View about you online.
Speaker 8: Where's to God?
Speaker 1: All right, Well, then I'll just let you know it's a prank phone call. And your boyfriend said, yep, are you kidding me? No, this is actually Jebel from the Jebel Show doing a phone brink on you. And your boyfriend says, you took your car in because your alarm of chirping and wanted to mess with you. No, that's okay. I would have yelled at me too.
Speaker 8: Oh my god, Oh what Jesus wake up every morning with jubile phone Franks Time for Nina is what's trending.
Speaker 3: There's a mystery out in these streets that British chef Jamie Oliver is trying to solve, and that is the missing one thousand wheels of cloth wrapped artisanal cheddar cheese. What that was swiped from a dairy yard. But this is very posh cheese, so much so that Jamie Oliver is said that he will give the person that finds this cheese thousand wheels by the way, three hundred and ninety thousand dollars if they can find it.
Speaker 2: The cheese was stolen in a scam.
Speaker 3: Somebody showed up there saying that they were going to be like putting the cheese where it was supposed to go.
Speaker 2: But really they just took the cheese and they ran off with the cheese. I didn't know cheese was so valuable. Yes, some cheese is that valuable. The older it is, I guess, the more valuable it is. How is it?
Speaker 3: And if it says artisanal in it, I think anything that says artisanal, yeah, it doesn't actually tell me how old it is. I just know that it's forty eight four and eighty eight pounds worth of cheese.
Speaker 2: Wait, a lot of cheese to go missing.
Speaker 3: Guy who had it originally, who gave it to these scammers, he didn't want to check for credentials. I don't think anybody was thinking, Hey, today's the day somebody is gonna come and steal a thousand wheels of cheese.
Speaker 1: When I think of Hece, I don't think cheese, so I probably wouldn't have thought the same thing either. I'm like, the guys are definitely are trying to steal the cheese. We steal cheese, genius.
Speaker 13: They have a half a million dollars worth of cheese hanging out a truck somewhere.
Speaker 3: It's wild and this is actually not the first time we're hearing about a weird food heist. I didn't report on it, but since I'm talking about this one, I'm gonna tell you. In Canada they've been stealing butter what out here in the streets. In the UK, they're stealing cheese. And in Canada people are going in in their major butter heists where they're taking tubs and tubs and tubs of butter.
Speaker 2: So what are we doing with all the dairy?
Speaker 1: I mean, I just don't know what you need with that much butter? It he's locked up, so.
Speaker 2: Cuche.
Speaker 3: And while we're on the topic of food, I'll leave you with this. Do you know why we get angry? There's real science backing our angry emotions and it comes down to our gut brain access Jubel.
Speaker 2: Are you familiar with the gut brain access.
Speaker 1: H yes, I am, well I just recently learned about it. It's crazy, all the stuff that runs through our stummies.
Speaker 3: It's a communication line between your stummy your brain. So basically, your brain's like texting your stomach and is like feed me, and your stomach's like nah, I'm good. And then you're left on red for three hours and all of a sudden, your head starts.
Speaker 2: It's mind, Yeah, why is talking to me? And you know what now it makes sense. Brain a toxic, it really is. I'm on one today is just like, leave me alone. You're constantly texting me. I won't talk right now, so listen to it when it tells you stuff. And that's what this person just takes six things of butter that I stole. I'll work to do. I can't be texting you all the time.
Speaker 5: Well, it was weirdly three first Date follow Up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online at advocuslaw dot com.
Speaker 1: Dominic is on the phone today for our first date follow up and he's getting ghosted by a woman named Keisha. So in a few minutes we're gonna call her and Stae shall tell us why she's ghosting him and maybe get him another date. But first, Dominic, how long has it been to see her from Keisha?
Speaker 6: Honestly, man, it's been about two weeks.
Speaker 2: You try to hit her up.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I've called, I've texted like not like trying to look desperate, but you know, just a few Hey, you want to go hang out, you want to help meet up? Never message me back. Never called back. I don't really get why.
Speaker 2: Well, let's talk about it. So you really liked her then, huh?
Speaker 6: Yeah? I mean I felt like really connected. I felt like we had so much just in common and I had such a great time. I really thought she wanted to meet up again and just disappeared.
Speaker 2: What did you guys do on your date? How did you meet her?
Speaker 6: I mean we met, you know, on the date apps, and honestly, like I saw her profile and she's just so gorgeous. I needed to message her, and I was so lucky she messaged back, and we really just bonded over like Marvel movies and a little bit bonding over food. We both really liked pasta, like Italian food, stuff like that, and I thought, you know, hey, this is going really well. So we managed to go out and it was just really great.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well what was so great about it?
Speaker 6: Well, I kind of gave her I wanted to make it like special. I'm kind of like, hey, we're having that first date, let's make it memorable. Hopefully this will lead to a lot more. So I kind of I made it a bit of a sensory experience. I put a blindfold on her. I walked her into the rest of it.
Speaker 2: So hold hold on real quick. So you went on the date and you started it by putting a blindfold on her.
Speaker 6: I can see where you might be going. Oh no, that sounds like a red flag. But I put it on her. As we got to the rest, she knew where we were, not where we were going, but like where we were. She just think she was going into a warehouse district.
Speaker 3: And going, oh hey, okay, so what were what was she doing while she was blindfolded?
Speaker 2: So she's she's showing up.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, I just walked her into the restaurant. I kind of put like the Avenger's theme on, so kind of a surprise.
Speaker 2: That's fun.
Speaker 3: Now you think it's fun now that the event.
Speaker 1: Look, anybody blindfolds me, puts the Avengers team on, I'm down, But no, that sounds fun.
Speaker 2: They're all worried about the blindfold.
Speaker 3: But all of a sudden, this guy is like walking around with the Avengers theme song, and that's normal. It makes your Captain America and my great so Avenger theme song.
Speaker 6: And it was, you know, a really nice Italian place that I figured we'd both like, well, I've been there, so I knew I'd like it, but you know, we bonded over the Italian food, so I was like, we bring her here, let her kind of smell you know, the aromas, all the things, the garlic and the Italian place, and just kind of come in and be like, Oh, it's going to be good. And she seemed to really like it. It really paid off, you know, we had a really great meal, and you know, and then we went back for a little nightcap in dessert.
Speaker 1: When you say night cap in dessert, are we talking like actual night cap in dessert or are we talking other stuff dessert?
Speaker 6: Both happened both.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, I hate the solid night Yeah. And then how were things when you said goodbye?
Speaker 6: Like we talked about it before you know, we dozed off, you know, let's meet up again, and I kind of had to go in the morning, Like, but you know, we had talked about everything, and she knew I was gonna call after that. I like, I don't think it was just that I kind of like she knew I was going to leave before she woke it up.
Speaker 3: Did anything else weird happen on the day he designed from the blindfolding That could have been a reason why she decided not to call you back.
Speaker 6: I mean, she she wanted to know generally how many people I've been with?
Speaker 2: She asked you that in bed.
Speaker 6: It is you know, it was kind of just that after glow of hey, okay, this is fun, how many people have you been with? Kind of I think she just meant it more playfully, and I was there and ended up saying the truth, which she was thinking single or double digit and it was stripleed digit.
Speaker 1: Well I could see that being a reason. All right, we'll try to freight it off for you. Play song, come back, call her, and then see if she tell us why she's ghosting you, and maybe get to another date.
Speaker 6: Okay, all right man, thanks guys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, plus on come back, get your first a follow up next. Right in the middle of your first day follow up if you're just joining us, Dominic is on the phone and he's getting ghosted by Keisha. So we're about to call her and see if she tell us why she's ghosting him, and maybe get him another date. But first, Dominic, why don't you refresh our memory on your situation?
Speaker 6: Hey guys, Well, we had a really great date. I blindfolded her, brought her to Italian food, played Avengers music. We went back to her place, had a really great night, and then I maybe freaked her out by telling her I slept with hundreds of people.
Speaker 2: Good breakdown. That could do it? All right? You ready for us to call her?
Speaker 6: As ready as I'll ever be?
Speaker 2: All Right? Here we go. Hello him, I a speak Takeisha? Please?
Speaker 7: This is Keisha may I ask is calling?
Speaker 2: Yes you can.
Speaker 1: My name is Jewbell. I'm calling from a radio show. It's called The Jewel Show. Hi, Kisha, I'm also on the Jubile Show. Hi, and I'm Victoria.
Speaker 2: How are you?
Speaker 11: I'm fine.
Speaker 10: This is a little unexpected. And is this a joke right now? I'm sorry be rude about that.
Speaker 6: It's like, is this real?
Speaker 2: Yes? This is real. We do a segment on the show. It's called the First a follow Up.
Speaker 1: It's where if you go out on a date with somebody and then you end up ghosting them, that person can email us and then we call you and ask why you're ghosting them.
Speaker 2: So we got an email about you. Oh great, it's from Dominic.
Speaker 10: Yeah, unfortunately I figured I listen, I have been ghosting. That is one hundred percent true. But I have a good reason to ghost him. Okay, very good reason. The last date we had was so weird. It felt like the entire date, I felt like I was a main character in a TV show.
Speaker 1: So we talked to him and he told us. He told us how he blindfolded you and gave you a sensory experience. Is that what you're talking about?
Speaker 2: And the Avengers theme song was playing, but.
Speaker 7: You know what it goes beyond that.
Speaker 10: He also said, sang me a lullaby, super cringe and day.
Speaker 2: Like, sing you a lullaby.
Speaker 7: Yeah, he sang me a lullaby. It was creepy. It was so creepy.
Speaker 2: Well, he did tell us that he ended up spending the night there. Yeah, he didn't tell us about singing you a lullaby though.
Speaker 10: So, I mean we're laying there, you know, we had at time, and you know, he asked if you know I was ready for bed, which they said, yeah sure, And you know, of course we're.
Speaker 7: Doing like this spooning.
Speaker 10: He put his arm over me and hold me tight. But then he starts to slowly and very quietly sing Twinkle Twinkle a little star in my ear.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, and you didn't dig.
Speaker 7: That, not even in the slightest. It was so unnerving, Like I don't.
Speaker 10: Know who's thought that was a good idea, but it was like I kind of felt like this guy I was with was like I don't even know how to explain it, but I was worried he was gonna starting out old McDonald had a farm, being a little childish, and it was really uncomfortable, especially right after, you know, the the night we had had together. And you know, at the same time, I did think it was kind of funny, but then I realized I don't think he was joking.
Speaker 7: It was like a very intense moment.
Speaker 6: You didn't think that was romantic?
Speaker 2: Can we say that's dominic He's actually on the phone listening.
Speaker 14: I was what freaked you out? Just you know, I saying you a little lullaby. Thought it thought it was, you know, cute, It's something I thought it would be, like a little thing we did.
Speaker 7: I'm not even sure how to respond to that. But you're a grown man and you were.
Speaker 10: Trying to like put me to sleep by you know, staying mellow, by no disrespect, but if you want me to sleep, I feel like there's other activities you could have done, you know, to do that, but sure goes straight to doing lullaby.
Speaker 5: I guess it's you know, I just don't understand why we.
Speaker 6: Did the other things first.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and then you ended it with a lullaby?
Speaker 10: Do you genuinely not see how that might be cringed for a lot of people?
Speaker 6: No? I mean I've had, you know, other people that really thought it was cute. Thought it was you. You treat me like you treatd me like I was a child. It's not like I tucked you in and gave you a warm milk.
Speaker 3: I don't either, I don't know. I don't understand the problem. So, like, was it his singing keisha that was so bad about the lullabyer just the fact that it happened.
Speaker 6: It was a bit of both.
Speaker 10: Like again, when he finished, you know, singing Twinkle Spinkle, Little Star, I immediately was bracing myself for like old MacDonald had a farm or something, and I'm automatically thinking, if he starts to make the barnyard noises, I'm gonna lose it. It's not like in a mean way, but I won't be able to stop laughing at I was worried about that.
Speaker 2: Oh that's funny, that that's the image that came to your mind.
Speaker 6: You know, I feel like I should have done that because at least, you know, would have gotten to laugh. Maybe that would have been better.
Speaker 10: I'm not really sure if you want someone you know, laying next to you laughing, but you know, especially when you're in bed together intimately. But if that's you know, if that's how you walked away from that experience, I guess I get it, But I still think it's it's.
Speaker 2: Really what part you'd be scared about that? Victoria? Why is it scary? Because it's like also like you're in bed in twin twins, be like, are you okay?
Speaker 6: I mean yeah, if you sing it like that, it's scary. I would be like sitting in the corner of the room with my eyes go out and going trying to sing it kind of cute.
Speaker 11: You know.
Speaker 1: I mean, I think it's a solid effort, even if you don't like it. Kisha, would you like to go on another date with Dominic? Will pay for it?
Speaker 7: You know, I'm going to pass on the date.
Speaker 10: I appreciate the effort, Dominic, I really do, and I don't regret us being together, but I really just don't see a future, and I don't really see us moving forward together.
Speaker 6: I mean, I could not sing lullabies. I'm cool with that.
Speaker 1: What if he doesn't lullabies. I don't think you should give that up, Dominic.
Speaker 10: Again, I understand, it's just at the end of the day, I found it so funny that I actually was worried you if you were going to get upset with me, and you know it just I cannot move past this.
Speaker 7: I'm so sorry. I really can't.
Speaker 6: I mean, I guess if that's how you feel, at least you told me.
Speaker 7: Well, you know what, I didn't really think that.
Speaker 10: You know, I would have to explain to a grown man why you know, singing a lullabye.
Speaker 7: To a grown woman would be creepy.
Speaker 10: But it's just, you know, it's the radio for that whole thing to happen and comes to light.
Speaker 6: That's fine. Some people like romance, some people don't. Oh my gosh, people seem to really like it. You guys like the Avengers.
Speaker 5: I mean I do, yes, Jubile Spurs day follow up, Good morning?
Speaker 2: Can I take your orders? Tall chance?
Speaker 5: A large black cook's large black cock?
Speaker 2: Do you mean a venty No? I mean a large he means av Yeah, that's the biggest fun you got.
Speaker 15: Venty is large, is twenty.
Speaker 6: Large is large.
Speaker 2: In fact, cole is large and grande is Spanish for large.
Speaker 6: Venti's the only one that doesn't mean large.
Speaker 2: He's also the only one that's Italian. Congratulations for stupid and three language.
Speaker 1: It's almost time for America's favorite trivia game, You versus Victoria. Your chance to take on our very own Victoria Omas in a game of trivia. Yeah, for all the trivia glory and one hundred dollars Macy's gift card. And now let's see how quick Victoria's brain is. Victoria, words of wisdom that you would like to say to the audience before we play the game?
Speaker 2: Some pressure one.
Speaker 3: I hope that wasn't wisdom.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't do well in the spot. We're going to do great today either, I don't know. Abration. While we wait here, why don't you google wisdom? See what it means? Okay, okay, doing it?
Speaker 6: I remember.
Speaker 1: If you want to play Victory, you can calls right now eighty eight three four three one o six to one. You can also DM less at the Jubil Show or go to the Jubel Show dot Com.
Speaker 2: We'll play.
Speaker 3: Yes, youritor well says the ability to use your knowledge and experience to make good judgments and decisions.
Speaker 2: I never make good judgments or decisions, so don't play it. It's a dual show.
Speaker 15: What you just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
Speaker 1: It's time for America's favorite trivia game, You versus Victoria, your chance to take on Victoria Ramire is in a game of trivia for one hundred dollars Macy's gift card, and let's meet today's contestant for You versus Victoria.
Speaker 6: Kai.
Speaker 2: What's up? Kai? How are you?
Speaker 1: I'm doing very good, doing great? Thank you for asking? And Kai, do you think you have what it takes to beat? So basically, he's been doing his homework. It only takes a week listening for a week to be able, so you're good to go.
Speaker 2: Hey, easy, all right? Victoria are you ready? Yeah, I am, I'm so tired. You're gonna see Victoria out of the studio.
Speaker 1: And while she's leaving, Kai, the game is played like this. You have thirty seconds to answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know one, just say pass and Victoria has to beat you outright to win. The door is closing, she's singing as she walks out the door.
Speaker 2: And how else I.
Speaker 6: Don't embarrass myself here?
Speaker 2: All right, here we go, ky good? Chances are ready? Yep, okay, Kai, Your time starts now. Originally, how along was a honeymoon?
Speaker 16: Oh?
Speaker 6: Gosh? A week? What was the.
Speaker 2: Previous name of the Republican Party?
Speaker 6: The previous president of the past?
Speaker 2: What's the only clockwise spinning planet?
Speaker 6: Oh gosh, Earth?
Speaker 2: What is the only part of the human body that cannot heal?
Speaker 6: Oh gosh? Past?
Speaker 3: What country was originally supposed to have the Eiffel Tower?
Speaker 6: Ah?
Speaker 2: Thanks, these are hard, I'm his up.
Speaker 1: Will bring Victory back in the studio while she's getting settled, Ki, what's something you would like the world to know today?
Speaker 6: I just want everyone to know to just do your absolute best, and that's all you can ask out of yourself and ask out of anybody else, thank you for that daily.
Speaker 2: I needed to hear that today. It really works.
Speaker 1: Many people are so hard on themselves. But if you're trying your best, if that's your best and that's all you can.
Speaker 9: Do, I'm a I'm a mechanic for being the mechanic for five years and sometimes I have to remind myself that there are uncontrollables and controllables, and I just got to take that to work with me every day.
Speaker 1: So like in the car, you mean I don't know much about mechanics stuff. Yeah, all right, Victoria, No, definitely, not all right. Victoria's back in studio. Yes, here we go thirty seconds. It's scared to answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know when, just say pass and you have to beat Kai out right to win Kai.
Speaker 2: You can tell Victoria would to go go originally? How long was the honeymoon?
Speaker 15: Uh?
Speaker 2: Wait? Seven days a week? What was the previous name of the Republican time in the moon?
Speaker 5: Like that?
Speaker 2: I don't love a good party.
Speaker 3: Oh oh oh the wigs. What's the only clockwise on it? What clockwise earth? What is the only part of the human body that cannot heal.
Speaker 2: Uh, you're uh all right, time is up.
Speaker 1: Let's see how you guys did and send it over to the scoreboard, our scoreboard producer bread.
Speaker 2: What does not heal?
Speaker 5: Ka?
Speaker 2: I didn't get any correct, but Victoria did get warm.
Speaker 1: Wow, Victoria is victorious today. I'm sorry you did not Victoria be Victoria, but you still get one hundred dollars gift cards for playing.
Speaker 6: Awesome.
Speaker 2: All right, let's get the answers now we need. Originally a honeymoon was a lunar cycle. I knew what it was. A month, I said, in the time of the moon. Yeah for real, Not Ti'm getting married anytime soon.
Speaker 6: Bye.
Speaker 2: Was the previous name of the Republican Party was the Whig Party? Yeah, I got that.
Speaker 3: The only clonkwise spinning planet is Venus. What's the only part of a human body that cannot heal is teeth? And the Eiffel Tower was originally supposed to have been in Barcelona.
Speaker 2: Oh it is your teeth. I'm thinking when you chip it too, it's not going.
Speaker 1: To grow back, right. I wish the Whig Party was still around. I wish our politicians wore wings would be more.
Speaker 3: Is that why they were called the wig Party because they all wear those wigs, not at all.
Speaker 13: In fact, they were done wearing the wigs by then. But I think it was the would like a new wig party. That is the whole party's point.
Speaker 1: Wigs and not like the powdered wigs, like crazy wigs, you know, the ones that.
Speaker 2: Are really high in the sky. They really got.
Speaker 1: All kinds of weird wings. I would support them no matter what. You know, we may rupe Aul the secretary of Wigs. I would definitely.
Speaker 2: But I mean, yeah, you'd be the perfect person for this thing. I'm not sure. Thank you for playing. I'm trying to follow.
Speaker 6: Yeah, thank you guys for having me here. I look at you guys show every morning.
Speaker 2: Thank you, man, I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Have a going play you versus Victoria the same time every single weekday morning. When rich you want to play Victoria, all you have to do is d m us at the Duble Show or go to the jubilshow dot com.
Speaker 2: This time to catch a cheater Only on.
Speaker 1: The Double Show, Heather is on the phone today for to catch a cheater, and she suspects that her boyfriend Josh of five years might be messing around so we talked to her and then call him and see if we can catch him.
Speaker 2: But first, Heather, I'm sorry that you think she what's going on?
Speaker 5: Yeah, like you said, like, we've been together for five years. We met at a trivia night at a bar. I haven't like stopped arguing since he's he's pretty much an encyclopedia at like movie trivia and weird conspiracy theories, things like creepy things.
Speaker 11: He doesn't really like believe half of them, but it's just funny what.
Speaker 5: Other people believe. But yeah, we moved in together about a year ago. Things have been really cool. He's he's an awesome boyfriend. He's a bit dorky, but he knows what he's doing and he treats me like a princess.
Speaker 11: So I'm good.
Speaker 2: What do you mean?
Speaker 5: I don't know, Like he plays video games and he's been going to his friend's house a lot, and yeah, it wasn't a big deal, but.
Speaker 11: It's just kind of getting weird. It's just it's.
Speaker 5: Getting more and more frequent, like going to his friend's house and playing the video games and stuff.
Speaker 2: So he wasn't doing that before.
Speaker 5: No, And I know, like he goes over there any drinks. So like sometimes he'll stay the night there, which that's good, but now it's like every weekend, like every free time he gets like he's going over there.
Speaker 3: Is there anything else that's going on that makes it feel weird other than he's spending every weekend away from here with his friends.
Speaker 11: No, just just going over there a lot. But I did get.
Speaker 5: Suspicious, so I may or may not have opened a credit card bill.
Speaker 11: Okay, And I saw some.
Speaker 6: Weird charges.
Speaker 5: A hotel and that's what set me off being weirded out. And I looked at the dates of like the hotel charges, and it's dates that he was supposed to be at his friend's house, like weekends he was over there, So I think he might be lying that he's really not there.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, you're seeing charges that saying he's somewhere else. He is lying about where he is. Did you say anything to him about it? Did you ask him any questions?
Speaker 11: No? Not yet.
Speaker 2: Do you feel like there's anybody that he could be spending time with. I don't know.
Speaker 11: I mean, like, Matt married, so he's got his wife, But is that.
Speaker 2: The guy that he plays video games with?
Speaker 11: Yeah? Yeah, it's his friend Okay.
Speaker 3: Well, I would be kind of unsettled and I would want to know what was going on as you are you close with Matt or the wife buying a chance, like could you ask them like, hey, it's my husband, like really over there?
Speaker 2: They would They probably lie to you for him.
Speaker 11: They probably would. They I just know them since him, they were his friends.
Speaker 2: Okay, well we'll try to figure it out.
Speaker 1: We'll play a song come Back, and you already told us what grocery store he's a rewards card member at, so we'll pretend to be from the grocery store and say that every single month, we choose one rewards card member at random who gets free flowers delivered from our four department to anybody that they want, and we'll see if he sends those to you or to somebody else. Okay, okay, play song come Back, and get your to Catch cheter in the next if you're just joining us for today's to Catch a Cheater. Heather is on the phone and she thinks that her boyfriend of f five years named Josh might be messing around. So we're about to call him and pretend to be from the grocery store that he's a rewards member at and say that every single month, we choose one rewards member who gets free flowers delivered from our floral department to anybody that they want, and we'll see if he sends those flowers to Heather, his girlfriend, or to somebody else. But before we do that, Heather, why do you refresh our memory about your situation?
Speaker 5: Yeah, boyfriend Josh says he's going to his friend's house to play video games.
Speaker 11: But it's gotten more frequent and it's like all the time now.
Speaker 5: And I got curious and saw receipts from a hotel on a credit card bill and it wasn't from.
Speaker 1: Me, And it's every night that he's been going over there recently, or supposedly going over there.
Speaker 11: Yep, a lot of the dates matched up.
Speaker 2: Okay, you're ready for us to call him?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Please, Okay, here we go.
Speaker 1: Hey, this is Corby calling from So I was looking for a rewards card member named joshh Yeah.
Speaker 6: That's me, Josh.
Speaker 1: Please don't hang up. This is not a marketing phone call. I'm actually calling to say congratulations you're this month's big winner. Yeah, clapping for you here, congratulations.
Speaker 6: Well, thank you? What did I win? Then?
Speaker 1: You actually have won thirty six long stim red roses, a box of candy or chocolates, and a card to send to anybody that you want. I don't know if you know, but every single month we choose one Rewards Card member at random. We get three flowers delivered from our floor department and that's you, and thank you very much for your business.
Speaker 6: Oh that's awesome. Wait is this free or do I have to face for something?
Speaker 2: No, it's no charge. Is absolutely free.
Speaker 1: It's our way of saying thank you very much for shopping with us and being such a loyal customer.
Speaker 6: Oh that's great, all right, cool?
Speaker 2: How works is this?
Speaker 1: You can just need to get some information from you and we can put in the order right away. I can do it over the phone in just a couple of minutes.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I know who I want to send it to.
Speaker 1: All right, great the first thing, I wouldn't even be the first and the last name of the lucky person who gets some flowers. Say, okay, got it? You want to put anything on a card to Sadie?
Speaker 9: Yeah, you can say things being so fun and flexible and I can't wait.
Speaker 6: Till next weekend.
Speaker 2: That sounds like a good time.
Speaker 1: Okay, I've got that, and now all I need to do is let you know that this is not the grocery store at all.
Speaker 5: What.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is actually the Jubile Show. It's a radio show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and we do a segment call to Catch a Cheater where if your significant other things you might be cheating. They try to see who you'll send flowers to. And your girlfriend Heather is on the phone cheating.
Speaker 11: Matt, Are you kidding me? What the Josh? You're sending him the Sadie? Are you kidding me?
Speaker 7: That's where you've been doing every weekend.
Speaker 10: When you say you're just playing your.
Speaker 5: Stupid video game, Well, I mean, is he even over there when you've been is he even really there?
Speaker 11: Like you're having some weird threesome or something.
Speaker 5: Lady Flexible, I appreciate you being so flexible.
Speaker 11: Are you kidding me? Matt White?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, the guy he's supposed to be going over there playing video games?
Speaker 11: Yeah, that's his wife.
Speaker 2: What are you doing, Josh?
Speaker 6: I'm not doing anything. I mean, I wish I could explain this right here.
Speaker 11: So what do you what do you mean so flexible?
Speaker 5: So like every time you've been supposed to be going over there, there's charges for this hotel room.
Speaker 11: Now, I know what you're doing there.
Speaker 7: Her being flexible in a hotel.
Speaker 11: Room with you.
Speaker 6: This isn't what it's supposed to be like it's supposed to be.
Speaker 9: I'm you know, I'm trying to explain that she doesn't really know what this is.
Speaker 11: Can yeah please explay?
Speaker 6: Yeah? Please do well?
Speaker 17: Man and I can't finish this mission and we're all very late. So I offered Sadie last a whole weekends ago a hotel room, and I've gotten her hotel room the last few because we can't finish this this mission on this video game that's driving us nuts.
Speaker 9: And that that's what I mean by flexible. She's, you know, leaving her own home so God and I can finish submission. That's completely rishit. Heather, how do you even know about the hotel room?
Speaker 5: I saw the credit card statement even ask me, no, you just you've been going over there like so much. And so when that statement came and I just was looking over other stuff, and then I saw a hotel and I started to breaking out because it was like the same dates that you've been going over there.
Speaker 9: And you didn't think They just asked me, your first thought was to call a radio station.
Speaker 3: I mean, Josh, to be fair, it's kind of sketchy to know that your man's not home and then you find charges to a hotel. What are you supposed to think? The first thing you're thinking is that you're getting a hotel for somebody's wife, Like because you're.
Speaker 2: Playing video games all night. That's not where my brain goes. Are you okay, Heather? Do you believe this?
Speaker 11: Honestly?
Speaker 5: They are big enough nerds that, I mean, I would believe it. But I am going to talk to Sadie.
Speaker 6: Father absolutely even talk to Sadie. I have nothing to add.
Speaker 9: I love you. I've never seen on you. You've got a big relationship. Well, if we could just like storm this castle, I'd be fine. I just need to get to this castle, babe.
Speaker 11: Okay, I mean I hope you do.
Speaker 5: I I support your efforts in trying to storm the castle, but like, maybe breach my castle walls every now and then.
Speaker 6: Definitely maybe even later tonight.
Speaker 1: Okay the Jewel Shows to catch a cheer breaking news.
Speaker 2: It's a Jewel show.
Speaker 1: Aliens have touched down in an arbor, Michigan and are demanding to speak to the president. Excuse me, nice, that's your reaction. That's a headline that we could hear someday.
Speaker 2: Okay, dang it. What do you think you do if there was an alien invasion? Oh?
Speaker 1: I asked, because the US government did a survey to determine which citizens would be better off in an alien invasion.
Speaker 2: So we'll all find out where.
Speaker 1: We should go if there's an alien invasion coming up right after this.
Speaker 2: It's the Jebile Show.
Speaker 18: Ladies and gentlemen, I have a grave announcement to make. Incredible as it may seem, both the observations of science and the evidence of our eyes lead to the inescapable assumption that those strange beings who landed in the Jersey farmlands tonight are the van god of an invading army from the planet Mars Yep.
Speaker 6: The battle which took place.
Speaker 18: Tonight at Grove of Mills has ended in one of the most stoppling defeats ever suffered by an army in modern time.
Speaker 2: It could happen. It's the Jewbile Show.
Speaker 1: And how do you think you would do if we were invaded by buggy eyed, smooth bodied telepaths who were hell bent on our destruction smooth body, and aliens always have those smooth bodies.
Speaker 2: Would you survive and fight them off?
Speaker 1: Or would you end up being one of the lucky ones who gets to be their tethered love slave. There was I guess we all have our different definitions of luck. But the government actually did a study to find out which states would be most likely to survive if there was an alien invasion.
Speaker 2: Oh, they picked us by state.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'll tell you what the number one is in a second, but first let's find out where you should not be in an alien invasion. Okay, the states where you have the lowest chance of survival when aliens attack. I'll tell you what number one is in a second. But Wyoming, South Carolina, New Hampshire, Oklahoma, Utah, Oregon, Nebraska, Arizona, and Idaho all have the worst chance of survival.
Speaker 2: What I swear.
Speaker 3: I saw UFO in Wyoming, so I feel like they frequent that area a lot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's not a lot of people there, so they can easily take it over. Yeah they'll find you too. Yeah, Okay, that makes more sense.
Speaker 1: The number one state where you have the lowest chance of survival if and when aliens come and invade US is actually Nevada.
Speaker 2: Really. That also makes sense.
Speaker 1: It's home to Area fifty one as well, because they have their hidden weapons there.
Speaker 2: They have their hidden weapons there, they're just waiting to activate them.
Speaker 1: But I would think Nevada would be okay because they're going to get distracted by the gambling eventually.
Speaker 3: Vegas or maybe they're like, oh, look at these little devils, We're going to go get them all you sinners, or maybe that's.
Speaker 2: What it is, the aliens.
Speaker 1: Aliens walking around Vegas and people would think it was like, you know, one of those Vegas street performers or something, and I poke him and then you poke him and you'd be done for.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's true, and everybody wasted and they would just get fooled.
Speaker 1: The reasons that they say Nevada is the number one place that has the lowest chance of survival is because the state has no natural cover right, minimal water sources, and higher UFO siding rate, so people won't believe it's real when it happens.
Speaker 3: I mean, if you think about it, the strip is technically cover, but if you run away from the strip, if they invade the strip like they're there for some type of convention. Then you're going to be stack running into the desk and then you're done.
Speaker 1: What horrible timing. You go to Vegas and then there's an alien invasion convention. I'm going to yelp about this, and nobody's ready to run in Vegas.
Speaker 2: No too drunk? Yeah, you're either you're stuffed on the buffet. Yeah. Can you imagine being posting buffet and the aliens walk through you? Like, dang it?
Speaker 1: I think the aliens have already invaded and they've went to Vegas and they're like, let's go home. I don't want to meet any more of these people.
Speaker 2: Or or they're just living there and you can't tell the difference. Yeah, because there's.
Speaker 1: Vegas, where is the chance for the most survival in an alien invasion? The government did a study to find out where those places would be. Georgia, Alaska, North Carolina, Wisconsin, Florida, New York, Massachusetts.
Speaker 2: Number three is Minnesota. What Minnesota? I need to understand?
Speaker 3: Why is this because of terrains that we're talking going to be right, we're talking about.
Speaker 2: Trees now and mountains.
Speaker 1: The mountains they say, because it has intellectual firepower of five point zero seven scientists and ten point twelve engineers per one thousand residents. A lot of scientists who could figure out a way to banish the aliens from Minnesota.
Speaker 2: I guess interesting.
Speaker 13: That makes complete sense. Also, a lot of the terrain stuff makes sense in a lot of those states. Yeah, like Florida, you just hop on a boat ski, right.
Speaker 3: I kind of figured like California would be the safest because they have all of the lots and all of the makeup, so all of a sudden, you guys, we could all be transformed into different kind of aliens, and so then maybe they'd be scared away. Bro, what you know, they have makeup they can put on and you look like et and then it'd be.
Speaker 2: Like, Brah, you can't get me. Suck up. I'm already an alien, but you're not. You're in makeup. They would literally aliens would come down and be like what is she dressed? Yeah, Hollywood, you could make anything happen.
Speaker 3: There's spaceships down there too, so you're like, I've already.
Speaker 2: Landed here my territory, she claims.
Speaker 1: In the second state with the best survival rate if there's an alien attack is Alabama.
Speaker 2: Let's go.
Speaker 1: I've just got to think it's because everyond's gonna hop in their truck and go hunting. Yes, And the number one state that has the best chance of survival if there's an alien attack, Virginia had the best alien survival score. Interesting because it has a robust military presence obviously the highest per capita force in the nation, like armed forces combined with natural defenses of twenty nine caves a sixty three percent force cover, and it makes it an ideal stronghold against other worldly threats.
Speaker 2: They say it has all that. Oh my gosh.
Speaker 13: You're also down the street from like the most bunkers ever, the Washington DC.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 13: Yeah, you could be like, whoop swimp in there.
Speaker 2: Hey, I'm a center. You're promise.
Speaker 1: The Appalation Trail up there to the Appalachian Mountains right in Virginia.
Speaker 2: Yeah, campaign, you think you'd be safe there?
Speaker 1: I think the aliens would be. They'd become pets if they went up there.
Speaker 16: Yeah, a little smooth alien pigs.
Speaker 2: Time for Nina's what's trending.
Speaker 3: For all the cat girlies out there and the cat fellas. This is for you, Victoria. Did you know that cats can actually learn words faster than human babies.
Speaker 2: That's not true. Really, it is true. A study suggests that human babies aren't that smart.
Speaker 3: Well, I just think it's really interesting because they're claiming not only do cats know their names, they know the names of other people that are around all of the time. They know the names of the other pets that are around, and they can actually like know what you're talking about. If you're like, go to the refrigerator and your cat's been paying attention, it could walk right on over to the refrigerator.
Speaker 2: Because they did.
Speaker 1: It won't because it doesn't want to do what you say exactly exactly.
Speaker 2: They're smarter than we think.
Speaker 13: You know that they don't meaw in the wild. They only meow to mimic humans. Wait, really, yeah, what do you mean Domesticated cats only meow because they're trying to speak like you do.
Speaker 2: Like when a cat gets on your keyboard. They're not getting on your keyboard. They're trying to be like you. Oh I thought she liked the heat like from the laptop.
Speaker 3: Cats bug me. But this is actually really cute just to even think about. So Anyway, Victoria's were bigger, they would eat you.
Speaker 13: Yes, most Like My point is they're manipulating you into thinking they're cute so they.
Speaker 2: Can eat you a lot.
Speaker 3: But is like all cats like cats that you know, lions have been around for a long time too, and they're cats.
Speaker 2: Do you think that they could understand if they were around us more? Probably?
Speaker 11: Whoa.
Speaker 1: That's why they say cats. If they were bigger, they would eat you because they're basically little lions.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I say, if they were.
Speaker 1: Like the size of a like you know, a big cat, you'd be in a lot of trouble.
Speaker 2: We'd be dinner.
Speaker 1: They wouldn't just be putting their bomb on your kitchen counters.
Speaker 2: My cat wouldn't eat me. Your cat, your cat, Your cat is big. It would definitely get you. You ever put a finger out, you ever put a finger in front of her mouth.
Speaker 3: Actually, she does not like to be bothered. You go near her cat and she just disappeared real fast. Okay, here's a new test to know if you're old or not. It used to be kind of like how long your hangover last. But now, according to science, if you can stand on your non dominant leg for thirty seconds without wobbling, you're not old.
Speaker 2: What if you're it's like you have really bad what's it called?
Speaker 17: What do you have?
Speaker 2: You can't stand on one leg? Balance?
Speaker 11: Thank you?
Speaker 3: I feel like you can poke holes in this theory, but at the same time, I'm going to go with it because I know I can, so so you can too.
Speaker 9: Woo.
Speaker 3: And lastly, The Jerry Springer Show is going to be a new docu series.
Speaker 2: It's going to be on Netflix.
Speaker 3: It's going to be a whole two part situation where it goes in deep about the show and the syndication.
Speaker 2: It ran from ninety one to twenty eighteen. To you, that's a long time. It is a long time, so look out for that. And well that is what's trending Jewbles Dirty little secret? Hello, Hello, Hey, what's up? You have a dirty little secret?
Speaker 6: I do?
Speaker 2: Sweet? What is it?
Speaker 11: So?
Speaker 12: Where I work at we have to count peels out right, so I have sometimes my drawer is short, so that I do is I have a little fash spot to where.
Speaker 6: I can balance my keels. And they just think that I have.
Speaker 2: Just the perfect shield count all the.
Speaker 12: Time, and I need to be honest, it's not always on point.
Speaker 3: This is like the most wholesome ever, Like you're not stealing money, You're giving them money, So you're telling.
Speaker 12: Me, yes, yes, absolutely, I mean it's not really dirty, but it's.
Speaker 6: Just not honest.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and now comes apart where you go, oh and I'm sleeping women bosses wife.
Speaker 6: We're not going to say anything about that.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Thank you for telling us this.
Speaker 7: Topic right there.
Speaker 2: That's Oh my god.
Speaker 7: I listen to you guys every morning.
Speaker 5: I just love you guys.
Speaker 2: Thank you, appreciate you. You little secret.
Speaker 6: I need to get up on how to catch it here. I need that one.
Speaker 2: Oh is there somebody you want to catch cheating?
Speaker 6: Hell?
Speaker 2: Yeah, is it you with the counts? Yeah, well of course that.
Speaker 6: But yeah, my boyfriend.
Speaker 12: Where he worked at, he's sometimes he just doesn't ask for his phone, And I want to know why, because you're always calling.
Speaker 6: Me, like if I'm two minutes late from answering my phone, Like I could be busy. I work two jobs, so if I'm not asking my phone is because I actually couldn't get to it. But where you actually work at, your phone's literally next to you, and you make your own hour, so there's no reason why you just can't answer your phone.
Speaker 12: And then you always say, oh, well he's turning itself on silence.
Speaker 3: Oh, okay, yeah, and the projection him thinking automatically, you're shady because you didn't answer the phone.
Speaker 2: I mean, you're both right, that should be fine.
Speaker 10: Yeah, And I don't understand that quick turning that on me.
Speaker 12: You know, the only way of going to go outside they want to do, you're turning it on silent.
Speaker 1: I think you need to go to the Jubil show dot com and submit for to catch you cheater.
Speaker 6: You can do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, do that, or roll up to his job and then try to call him and see what he does.
Speaker 12: Oh.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you guys are good.
Speaker 7: Yes, we are all rights work.
Speaker 2: Take care, thank you. Hello, Hey, what's up? You have a dirty little secret? Yeah? Sure, yay, what is it?
Speaker 6: Alrighty?
Speaker 2: So when I was younger, I ran to the females bathroom when I was younger.
Speaker 6: School, uh and uh no, one didn't notice I was done there and he's the bathroom whatnot? I am walking out and everyone called me walk out.
Speaker 2: I do that all the time, man, I'm not younger.
Speaker 1: I just used the women's bathroom the other day because someone was in the men's bathroom for so long, and they were in there for so long that I was like, there's no way I'm going in after them.
Speaker 2: I would rather car. Now did everything go okay with that experience? Great question?
Speaker 6: Oh, good question. I truly don't remember.
Speaker 2: I just remember walking out and everyone.
Speaker 6: Staring at me.
Speaker 2: How old are you now?
Speaker 11: You know?
Speaker 6: I'm actually twenty one.
Speaker 2: Oh so this was like last year.
Speaker 6: No, this happened, I was like six or seven.
Speaker 2: Oh. Core memory, yeah, that is a core memory.
Speaker 1: Well, just know that it's okay, you know, as long as you're not doing creepy stuff and there's nobody in there, you know, like if.
Speaker 2: You're just going by yourself. Plus we all know they're nicer, Yeah, they are nicer.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But should we unpack while you's still thinking about it? I don't think this is the time for that. Okay, thank you for your.
Speaker 8: Little secret though, man, Yeah, no problem.
Speaker 2: All right, I'll see you. What's your dirty little secret?