Speaker 1: This is the Ben and Ashley I Almost Famous podcast with iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: Hey guys, welcome to the Almost Famous podcast. Today.
Speaker 3: Trista is stepping in for Ben. As we do headlines, we are continuing. Probably Bachelination's the biggest headline right now. Grant and Juliana split. We got the announcement about a week ago and now they have officially unfollowed each other on Instagram. Grant got on his Instagram live the other day and he talked about the split. He was asked if they still talk. He said, no, we don't really talk like that. I'm assuming it's like maybe like logistical if anything, Like hey, do you want.
Speaker 2: This sent back?
Speaker 3: Somebody asked why did you break up with Juliana, and he said, I didn't break up with anybody.
Speaker 2: He also noted this was a big thing.
Speaker 3: This is what stood out to me, and I sent our Almost Famous group chat this video the video because of it. He goes, I'm not heartbroken, and I'm like, ooh, I don't know. That seems kind of like a bad taste for me. He also said that he has no desire to going to like revisiting that one day, or to revisiting any of the other girls from his season.
Speaker 2: He just says, life goes on. It's all about moving forward. I am not looking back. He also said during the live that it was a mutual split. Trista, what is your take on this?
Speaker 3: And did you find the whole I'm not heartbroken thing to be a little sassy as I did?
Speaker 4: Okay, Well, I didn't know about this live. I wish I would have seen it.
Speaker 3: No, he just did it two days ago. Yeah, oh oh, you didn't watch the clip yet.
Speaker 4: I didn't watch it. No, no, no, So you're just you're telling me all these things, and I'm shocked. I'm shocked. Yeah, the not heartbroken thing, I'm sorry you were engaged? How how are you not right? Like that's that's shocking to me.
Speaker 2: That's cool?
Speaker 4: Broken like this that as very cold.
Speaker 3: Yeah, even if it was a mutual split, like you say, heartbroken, because like you should be sad about the ending of something that could have ended up in.
Speaker 2: That should have ended up in marriage or you know that was the attention.
Speaker 4: I don't know. That's that's shocking to me. If you're not heartbroken, was your heart ever in it?
Speaker 2: Were you that?
Speaker 4: Like? Didn't you didn't you tell her? That you loved her and you're not heartbroken. That literally is the meaning of the word heart broken. Your heart is broken. And if your heart was complete because of this person or was happy because of this person, shouldn't it be broken if you broke up. I don't know, that just doesn't make any sense to me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, even on this show, like when somebody has to deny a rose, right, like let's just say it's top six and you have to deny a rose that person, you almost feel a little heartbroken.
Speaker 2: Because you're breaking somebody else's heart.
Speaker 4: I felt heartbroken on first night because I was breaking people's hearts. Like not they weren't in love with me by any means after like just meeting me for a couple hours. But but yeah, it was heartbreaking because you felt like they were there. They had given up you know, part time time of their life, you know, to come on the show and to meet me. It ended up being for my season, and so yeah, it is a little heartbreaking. So I feel maybe his definition of heartbreak is just different than ours. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Some people were saying in the comments that, like this seems like the classic like wanted fame is so ready to like go out there and be the single bachelor and be able to get girls really easily. I also think you can interpret it.
Speaker 2: Which which I totally say that side.
Speaker 3: I'm kind of feeling that side, But you can also kind of turn it and say that this looks like a guy that's like on the defense and it didn't work out, and now he's like, oh, don't care about her, I'm moving on and it's not going to be a problem for me to move on, and just trying to look like he's not affected.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, just be honest with people. People like honesty and authenticity way more than they like somebody who's like going to be just positive just for positive sake, you know, like be authentic with the fact that you were just engaged to someone and you obviously cared about her, and can you not admit that, you know, it's sad to be ending a relationship that you thought was your future. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Also there were comments that were like, this doesn't seem like the bachelor that we knew, Like he was like very like warm and sweet and emotional, and yeah, this guy just didn't seem like that.
Speaker 2: It seems like a front. You know.
Speaker 4: They stopped following each other on Instagram from what our producers are telling us. And I find it very interesting and I've always felt it kind of sad in a way when relationships and it's not just people in the public eye. It's you know, teenagers that I know if they if they with their boyfriend or girlfriend and they've shared on Instagram, you know, all these pictures their life together, however long they were together. You know, like they share about their life together, and you know, whatever they've done, they've posted on Instagram in their infeed right, so it's not just stories, but it lives on their feed. When they break up, they delete every single picture with that person. So it's like that relationship in social media land never existed. And it's so sad to me.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's necessary unless there was a cheating involved. I don't think it's a big deal to keep those up there.
Speaker 3: I agree, it's just like a chapter in your life, a memory to keep it. Yeah, unless there's like really harsh feelings, I don't think you.
Speaker 2: Have to do that. I will say good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like if you get involved, you know, you get move on to a relationship in that person that you're with doesn't want those pictures up there anymore.
Speaker 2: That's one thing. But I don't I don't know.
Speaker 4: Yeah right, it's just sad to me. I don't know. Why don't you just I see Instagram as kind of like a public diary in a way, you know, just sharing the diary of your life, the memories that you want to remember, the funny times, the whatever, you know, And it just makes me sad when people are like, oh, Okay, we're broken up, let's just delete, you know, the all of the photo evidence. I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's just do they do that?
Speaker 4: I don't know. I don't know. I'm just bringing that up as a I know that they unfollowed each other.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I bet you they didn't.
Speaker 3: Oh no, she has her engagement photo up there from March twenty seventh, but that looks.
Speaker 2: To be it. I don't know if she had anything else with him up there.
Speaker 4: He has nothing.
Speaker 2: He has nothing. Crazy. It's like, guys, we have a whole series. It's on Hulu.
Speaker 4: I know, Like that's the thing he does have. Yeah, he literally I'm going through there are there are no I think he got rid of. I'm assuming he had pictures of them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's why I'm actually not sure.
Speaker 3: I wonder if they just like never really posted about each other, because she has plenty of stuff about him before March twenty seventh, but nothing after March twenty seventh.
Speaker 4: No, he has nothing. It's all gone. I guarantee you he had at least one post. Oh yeah, you know what I mean. Yeah, he must have. No, it's all like, it's all just it's all just him And listen. If that's what you want to do it, and that's your reason for having Instagram, you just want to promote yourself or you know whatever, then that's fine. That's your life. It's your it's your page. Do what you want with your page.
Speaker 2: I just I don't know.
Speaker 4: It makes me really sad that you just erase you know, what happened in your past. Yeah, yeah, she's she's not on his feed at all.
Speaker 2: That's okay.
Speaker 3: Moving on Bachelor's Star Hannah and Sluice. We know her from Peter season and she got married to NFL player Jake Funk last year. They are expecting a baby in November, So congratulations to Hannah Ann and Jake.
Speaker 2: She said. She told People magazine that it was.
Speaker 3: An unexpected and joyful surprise she got pregnant on a trip to Dubai. She says it's a moment they will always treasure finding out together. She said she'll be sharing Jake's reaction video soon it's so funny. She also said that for the first trimester, she's stuck to rest and the basics, work walks, taking care of their dog. She said she had food aversions. Almost everything tasted off except for fruit, which she has consistently loved. And we also found out that she told her bestie from the Bachelor of Victoria Fuller, in a very cute way. She said that she was getting in the car and she was apologizing for running late.
Speaker 2: She goes, sorry, I'm late.
Speaker 3: I got you this. She hands over a bottle of wine and it says the label says only best friends get promoted to anti baby funk, and she goes, you know, like, I can't drink this. I'm forty five minutes late because I've been sick. All right, so here you go, And then Victoria.
Speaker 2: Said that she immediately burst into tears before giving her a big hug. So sweet. I love cute.
Speaker 1: Idea.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's really cute. It's really cute.
Speaker 2: So a couple of questions for you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we all know that I hated being pregnant, especially with Dawson. It was like the worst. It was really like the it was a very dark time for me. I had hyper I'm assist with Dawson. Did not have it with Hayden, which is very rare and weird, but like still did not you know, still got plenty sick.
Speaker 2: And did not enjoy being pregnant with Hayden. I think that.
Speaker 3: Cravings are such a thing that we talk about with pregnancy.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, what are your cravings? I'm like, guess what. That is the least of anything that going on in my life right now.
Speaker 3: Like cravings is something that they put in rom coms and like has just infiltrated real life. I can't ever say that I was like I must have this now. What I always said was that that it was kind of like a hmm, what can I stomach? Now that sounds like I could handle it, And that's what I would call a craving.
Speaker 4: What about you, M that's such a good way to look at it. I have always said that pregnancy just doesn't agree with me. I feel like I would have been the kind of person and not the kind of person. I would have loved to have, like not healthy pregnancies, but like pregnancies that didn't disagree with my body. Yeah, because I feel like I would have loved to be a surrogate. I'm honestly, honestly, I would have loved to be pregnant for other people to get Ah's so see and I can't. Like I was like nope. After I got pregnant, I was like, Okay, well that's not happening because I was so sick, so sick for four months, sixteen weeks.
Speaker 2: That's about it.
Speaker 3: It was like six to eighteen weeks. Like once we got at eighteen weeks with both of them, I was like, okay, I guess I can live. Like yes, the first eighteen weeks with Dawson was like I actually can't live a normal life.
Speaker 4: No, not at all. You lay on the couch, you don't brush your teeth. Yeah, what like you literally get up from your bed and you go to the couch and you lit. At least that's what I did. I didn't brush my teeth. I didn't like. I just I feel like I would pop fruit loops because I had to be eating something and fruit loops were so tiny, and would just keep me like digesting something. I don't know why that helped, but I had to be doing that. I would crave in the way that I feel like it always made me feel better when I was sick. French fries and hash browns. Those were the things that I needed. I had to have French fries and hash browns. And then I was I was also sick for Blake's With Blake's Lee not as bad, but I think it wasn't as bad because I had a sixteen month old running around and I had to like be a mom and not just lay on the couch and not brush my teeth so exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 3: Is it just because like our brain is like nope, you must power through or is it because I'm convinced my body was just like, oh okay, I know what I'm doing this time.
Speaker 2: It's not like as much of like a hormonal shift.
Speaker 4: I don't know, that's so true. And then I also had gestational diabetes. Oh gosh, I had help syndrome that I didn't find out until the end, but help syndrome and pre eclampsia, so I I literally almost died from giving birth. So I was like Okay, Well, I guess my body just doesn't like pregnancy. Thank god I got pregnant because it took us two years to get pregnant.
Speaker 3: Okay, and then sixteen months later he did it happened again?
Speaker 4: Yeah, well I think it was. No, it was actually sooner than that. It was right when I stopped nursing Max, and I nursed him for a year, So I got pregnant right when he was a year. And then I guess he was late, like nineteen months old when oh he was twenty months old. Sorry, the brain does not work, neither.
Speaker 2: Me neither.
Speaker 4: So he was twenty months old running around and I was like, yeah, I just I just have to exist. I remember specifically one day where I think I closed the door. There was nothing like dangerous around for the kids to get into, like no tables for them to hit their heads on or anything. I put. I think Blakesley was laying in a like a one of those mobile things on the ground, and I was like, I'm literally gonna lay down and just lay here, and I'm not. I was like, I can't even interact with my children right now because I feel maybe that was no. It was when I was pregnant. I'm so sorry, It's okay. I shouldn't even talk. Why am I a podcast host? Because I can't remember.
Speaker 3: I appreciate this so much because like with Ben, like I just I'm like, you are so incredibly like with it, Ben, And I'm like, can I switch brains with you for a day?
Speaker 2: Like I'm truly I'm like gonna be one of.
Speaker 3: Those women who gets like late diagnosed as ADHD, because like, I have never had eighty D symptoms in my entire life until becoming a mom of two. Same, same, yeah, Like this morning, I was like, where did my water bottle go?
Speaker 2: Where my water bottle go?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: Ashley, it's in your effing hand. Like it's petrifying sometimes.
Speaker 4: Oh I've done that with my phone, Like where is my phone? Where did I put my freaking phone? And it's in my hand?
Speaker 2: Did you watch This is Us? Yes? Okay?
Speaker 3: Do you remember how they made Rebecca seem like she was you know, her first sign of Alzheimer's was losing her phone all the time.
Speaker 2: If somebody that is.
Speaker 3: The worst example ever, because I lose my phone around the house five times a day.
Speaker 4: And I have Alzheimer's in my family.
Speaker 2: Me too, don't worry about that. Yeah, me too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm not not looking good for either of us, Ashley, or We're just.
Speaker 2: Gonna keep going, okay, alrighty, So then my other question about pregnancy, but yes, I have to agree with you.
Speaker 3: Greasy potatoes was always the way to go. Greasy anything cheesy, totally pizza.
Speaker 2: Yeah, pizza. Okay.
Speaker 3: So then how did you tell your best friends you were pregnant?
Speaker 4: Gosh, I don't even remember. I literally, like, that is the cutest story of how she gave her like a wine bottle and stuff. No, the best auntie or what have That's the cutest thing ever. Why couldn't I have thought of that? I don't know. I do remember this. I'll tell you a funny story. So you know, we tried for two years. Ryan was going to climb a mountain. It's called yeah, right, so South America. He's going to South America, right. I was ovulating right before he left, and and we of course had sex when I was ovulating because we were trying to have a baby. Not only because you know we're trying to have a baby, but we're married and happily and you know he's going on a trip, so we have sex, right, and I find out that I'm pregnant while he's on this trip. Okay, so it was like two weeks. I can't remember. He was gone for two or three weeks. And so I find out, like and I had I think probably hundreds of pregnancy tests in my bathroom and I took them constantly, constantly taking them. So I constantly am taking the test. And I remember I took the pregnancy test and I read it and I had taken at least a couple hundred at this point. I feel like, so I'm standing there going, of course it's going to be no, you know you're not pregnant. You're not pregnant. And I read it and it said I was pregnant. And I stood in the doorway and I felt like my feet were suddenly in cement blocks, like I couldn't move. I was paralyzed with like, holy crap, it worked, like what's happening? And Ryan's not even here, Like what the hell? So it called my mom and told her I had to tell somebody.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so he was totally out of reach.
Speaker 4: He was out of reach. We could only talk via satellite phone, and even when we talked on satellite phone. It was for maybe like three minutes if that. I didn't even know if the call is this big honkin' satellite phone. I didn't even know if we would get cut off at some point. So I couldn't tell him on the satellite phone, right because I'm like, I can't tell you and then be cut off and be like, guess what happened? Is this click? You know? So I wrote him this sweet poem and he gets home to the airport. I pick him upt the airport. He can't smile because his lips are so chapped from being on this mountain. Like he's like, he's like, you know, I like windburn all this stuff, so he can't smile. I give him the poem and he doesn't really smile, and I was like, are you excited? Like what finally pregnant or whatever? And he's like I just can't smile, like I literally. So fast forward to like I don't know, maybe months or years later after Max was born, and he makes some joke about how, oh are you going to tell me who the real father is? Because I was were you got pregnant while I was on Ocapola And I was like.
Speaker 2: Dude, that's how it works. I was like, are you kidding me?
Speaker 4: Like, I'm sorry, but you get pregnant, you find out, like it's not like you have to wait until you know whatever. You all know the science, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And by the way, I think I have some pretty good proof that he is their father.
Speaker 2: Yeah, twins, that's hilarious.
Speaker 4: So fun.
Speaker 3: Oh, I love that, I am Like, I was so awkward to tell him. Jared was fun because Jared like didn't ever bel leave it ever. Like the first time with Dawson, I just like had a sort of feeling. And then I took a pregnancy test a couple of days earlier, and I don't know why. Both the times, all I had was the line ones, not like the pregnant not pregnant ones.
Speaker 4: Yes.
Speaker 2: So I took the line one and.
Speaker 3: I was like, there is a slight slight second line and then he.
Speaker 2: Was like, ah, nah, it's not.
Speaker 3: And then and then I'm like, oh, I don't know, and then I don't know, and then he it took like the third one to say pregnant not pregnant for him to actually believe it. And then with Hayden, I had a chemical pregnancy the first month that we were trying for Hayden. So that means like it's like a it's like when you say the Lord miscarriages, Like I feel like it gives it too much weight. It is it is a little sad because in my case it was like it was it's it's basically you miscarry the week in which you would have found out, do you know what I mean? So like I took a pregnancy test, so it would have been like your week four or five and you like start bleeding like it's your period, but like it's probably like three days after you would have gotten a positive pregnancy test.
Speaker 2: So that's exactly what happened. And it was like sad.
Speaker 3: Because with with that, I had done the whole thing where I took it and then I gave it to Dawson to give to Jared when he came home, and like that was actually like the cutest thing where he was like Dad, look, and that was our cute moment. And then it was like three days later and I was.
Speaker 2: Like, oh no, yeah, it was sad.
Speaker 3: It was, but again, like I don't want to give it too much weight because I mean it was very sad in that day and a couple of days afterward, but like there's women that've gone through so much more emotional.
Speaker 2: And then the next month I text my midwife and I told her about it and she was like, yeah, I mean that seems like what it's happening, but she's like, to make you feel better.
Speaker 3: Usually like the next month or two, women's bodies are just like kind of like prepared for it, and it like often happens. And I was like, okay, well that put me like a really good mindset. And then this second and then I did get pregnant the next month with Hayden, which was nuts. And then of course that night I tell Jared. We were at dinner and I was like, I feel off and he was like, you're fine, You're not pregnant, and I was like, you are nuts. I come home, I take a pregnancy test.
Speaker 2: I hate.
Speaker 3: I just casually handed over to him on the couch at night. And then he's like he's like, that is very faint. That is not pregnant, and I'm like, Jared, that is what Dawson was. And then he's like, yeah, I'll believe it in a week. And then oh week came anyway, So yeah, both very uneventful moments but I told my friends at like nine weeks, and I FaceTime them just like very sick on the couch. I'm not like the kind of girl who like calls our friends to catch up. Basically, I see them in person and that's when we catch up. Yeah, but so I faced and the second I FaceTime them, they're like, you're pregnant.
Speaker 4: I'm like yeah, yeah, I love it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Okay, Well lots of good girl talk. Now let's go on to a hot, hot girl.
Speaker 3: Did you see Caitlyn Bristows Sports Illustrated shoot for.
Speaker 2: It was a digital shoot.
Speaker 3: It was like in honor of her fortieth birthday, and I'm like, I'm mine. I mean, I know, forty is like nothing, but it's just crazy to me because I remember Caitlyn turning thirty. Caitlyn turned thirty the year that she was the Bachelorette. She filmed it and then it started airing the month that she turned thirty.
Speaker 4: Yeah, me doo. I actually had my birthday on the show, like the guys brought me presents.
Speaker 2: Oh really, your thirtieth birthday?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 2: No way, Oh my gosh, that funny.
Speaker 3: Yes, And I remember being like I was twenty seven to Kaitlyn and are like two and a half three years a part. And then I was like, oh my god, she's turning thirty. Oh my god, she's such an adult.
Speaker 2: And now she turned forty.
Speaker 3: And I had such like a similar response to it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, right, she's like full grown hatty hatty mccotter scene. Yeah, like she's Yeah. I loved it, I commented. And you know, I think I said, HATTI, holy HATI.
Speaker 2: Holy hot. That's here in the rundown. He said, holy HATTI. Yes, yeah, she looks so amazing. It's in her backyard. Photo shoot, Go look at her. She looks great.
Speaker 3: And then she also posted a personal ballad about love for her fortieth birthday. She she released it the day of It is so pretty well, it's like a heart break it there's like it's like heartbreak theme, but it's beautiful to listen to. Her voice sounds so good. And she this is her third song, her third song, and she said that creating this song was out of her comfort zone, but she's actively learning to become comfortable with discomfort. And a big thing that happened with this post is that there's a mister Zach Clark who posted underneath. I think this is maybe his first comment underneath the photo of hers says happy birthday Moon. Does that sound like a nickname or not? Maybe a Game of Thrones reference as well, And I'm a little romantic there.
Speaker 2: This is brave, great song, keep going love it.
Speaker 4: I am so proud of her. I saw, you know, she's she talked to Mel Robbins on her podcast and yew, you know, she talked about her fears and what she would love to do, and Mel was like, you know, just let them, you know, let them her whole tagline, let them not tagline really, but her whole book, you know, is about just let people think what they're going to think and do what you want to do with your life, fulfill your dreams if you have the chance. I was actually texting with Caitlin when she was in the studio and she sent me a picture of that. She ended up posting on that on that post of her being in the studio, and I'm just so proud of her because I know that there's you know, she's a good friend and I know that there's she's really struggled a lot with sharing, you know, and keeping things private and writing that line. You know of wanting to share with people her authenticity and and also wanting to keep things really private. And I just feel like it is so beautifully authentic and relatable to so many people, the lyrics of the song. So I'm just so proud of her for sharing it. I think it's beautiful. And yeah, it's a really.
Speaker 3: Nice way of putting it out there. It's kind of Taylor Swift, like She's like, yeah, I tell you, I'll tell you things in song and you can interpretize you may.
Speaker 4: That is so so true. Yes, I'm sure she would love that. I know she would love that. Yeah, Lonely in Love. Go listen to it, everybody, all right.
Speaker 3: Our final headline is Tyler Cameron. Did you see his house because they got crapped?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Okay, I literally I thought that they did it.
Speaker 3: I'm seeing now that it was actually HGTV's Gali Alex, who kind of turned it into what she calls like a grown up renovation.
Speaker 2: And I thought Tate and him did it together his girlfriend I did too, Yeah, because he even said like he made like some joke about like Tate not actually doing it, that he did it.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 3: Actually it was a professional decorator and I was like can, I wrote underneath it. I was like, can, whoever, I need you guys to come over and do my house. It is sedunnang, It's gorgeous.
Speaker 4: The whole ceiling, how they took out like that top level whatever thing, that like falcony thing that was in the inside of the house.
Speaker 2: I know that, yeah, well was that.
Speaker 4: But then they took away the ceiling and made the ceiling just giant and put that whole like accent wall. It's gorgeous.
Speaker 2: It is so nice.
Speaker 3: You guys have to check out the Instagram. I'm very into like the colors that they used. Remember, you know, just you know, a couple of years ago, it was all about the gray whites and blah blash, and now I just love the color and like a little more like antique vibe.
Speaker 4: I'm all about color.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I know, yeah, color color.
Speaker 3: I think that like the really, at the end of the day, we all like color more. I think like there was some sort of I think we were trying to like clean like there. I've seen Instagram reels about how millennials grew up in these houses that you know, like my mom, my parents' house, kitchen looks kind of like the olive garden, and they joke about how, like, you know, nineties moms have like olive garden kitchens.
Speaker 2: And I think we were just like all a little like overwhelmed at that stuff.
Speaker 3: And then we're like, oh, yeah, let's just like do really clean, clean neutrals and now do they have.
Speaker 4: A border of like an ivy Like.
Speaker 3: Oh, oh, my mom had like all the like the the greenery in the brass in the like brass baskets, and then like she had grape vines.
Speaker 2: They actually just took down that wallpaper. She had grape wallpaper.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she had the pigs and the cows holding the little chalkboards.
Speaker 4: Of course, oh you chickens. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So I think that we were just like, okay, we want something clean and neutral, and now we're like, wait a second, we're carving the warmth and they put the warmth in this house that looks so good.
Speaker 3: And how cute are Tyler and Tate. I can't wait for this engagement which is bound to happen. They are They seem perfect together.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I just saw a clip of Nick on his podcast talking to them, and they are there. I don't know him. I you know, I've never met him, but they are adorable together. They're so cute. Yeah, I I love that. I'm just I love love. So yeah, it doesn't matter if they are two people who met on the show. Like I just I just love love, and I think they're really cute together.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And like I kind of like love the fact that he was like dating Gigi hadied and like other celebrities, and then he kind of just is like, no, you know what, I want to move home, do home renovations and date one of these girls that I've known, like for a long time who's always been a friend of mine. Is really nice and he's like such a sweet guy. Every time he's on the podcast, I'm like yours. I guess I regard him as kind of like a celebrity, right because like he has like elevated to that level and he seems so grounded and down to earth.
Speaker 4: Okay, he's good, all right, Well.
Speaker 2: Trista, thanks for joining me today. We miss Ben and he'll be back next episode. And until then, I've been Ashley.
Speaker 4: And I've been Trista Sea.
Speaker 1: Follow the Ben and Ashley Almost Famous podcasts on iHeartRadio or subscribe wherever you listen to podcasts,