Speaker 1: The following is a production of Dallas Cowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.
Speaker 2: Cowboys.
Speaker 3: This is the Player's Lounge, broadcasting live from Dallas Cowboys World headquarters at the Star. Now your hosts Barry Church, Anthony dor Set, De Montree More and new He scrugs.
Speaker 4: Here we are on the Player's Lounge, coming to you from Frisco, Texas, homes the Dallas Cowboys. You got Anthony door set for an NFL player. We got Barry Church from NFL player. New scrugs. Jong Tray sick, so uh, good luck to Tray the healthy big dog, get well, get well. He's no big dog, no dog in here.
Speaker 5: Good luck. I wish I could see the chat man.
Speaker 6: I wish check because wild it starts early, too early, and last all night, don't stop, don't stop.
Speaker 4: But the morning I'm like, oh, that's what stepped on steps on something sometimes Arizona, Arizona. Hey, I thought about I came to show you know him. I'm double down on what I said. I don't even go pick the Cowboys right now. I gotta win this.
Speaker 7: You have to win this.
Speaker 4: There's there's no excuse going to the locker room later on today, Oh go in the locker room. I mean, it's not even there's nothing to stir tell everybody sawbody saw what what was on tape last week? Six touchdowns running wild free quarterback Dak Prescott. You know people talk about MVP, MVP had a game like that. They say, man, you're doing all right. Brian shot Harper said, Dak is not worried about m v P Sais Dax just trying to supermuch.
Speaker 7: I believe that.
Speaker 8: I believe when you talk about Day, I mean, you know him, just just like I know him. He's one of those casts that you know he's he's a leader. Man like he he's one of the best leaders I've ever been around. You know, had a chance to be his teammate his rookie season, and he really took command of that team.
Speaker 5: When you had.
Speaker 8: Veterans like winning, you had Dad, you had myself, guys that were veterans.
Speaker 5: He already stepped into that leadership role.
Speaker 8: So when Shot he says, you know, he's not really concerned about, you know, the numbers, He's just trying to get these ws.
Speaker 5: And I truly believe that about Prescott.
Speaker 6: I think that's the most important thing at the end of the day. I mean, it is the w you know, and it is it is a team sport. So you know, for him, I've never seen that be any way type of selfish, you know. And so and just listening to you be a former teammate and listen to you how you talk about him covering and me just seeing him all the time. Nah, man, I mean he he is definitely turned out to be everything that they thought he would.
Speaker 7: Be and build off that.
Speaker 4: When I talk about them, I'm saying, right now, they're gonna be Arizona. We're not going to see too bad games from Dak Prescott. And this one is on Monday Night football so on national TV. That man will not allow himself to have another game like that.
Speaker 5: He just won't.
Speaker 4: So I feel very confident that this is the kind of game they're going to be able to get in. I don't care about Arizona's not good and and dude, they've given the Cowboys work the past.
Speaker 7: They played them to rise up, young man, rise up.
Speaker 8: Who was the last year the astronaut who was his name, Josh something?
Speaker 7: He was, yeah, Josh.
Speaker 5: He was a journeyman, you know, all over the place and.
Speaker 7: Engineering an aeronautical engineering degree.
Speaker 5: Smart brother, smart brother. He went in I think he got the Arizona like a week before. Was this last season? That was like two years two years ago? And he crack. I was like, what is this, dude?
Speaker 8: Yeah, they can't let that happen. Man, brother, you can't let it was not gett Arizona good, but you.
Speaker 6: Can not sleep on a motivated Calin Murray coming home that never lost in this place.
Speaker 9: Don't doesn't seem like he knows how to do that, you know? And uh, but he's.
Speaker 4: Hurt coming off an injury. A little brother for me, especially now that he's getting older. He wasn't playing great beforehand, but he's getting older. Arizona's won the last three meetings, the last Cowboy win. How about this now September twenty five, twenty seventeen. Wow, that's against the Cardinal dak second year. That's the last time you meet in Arizona.
Speaker 5: That's that's that's it.
Speaker 4: Last time in Dallas. Arizona twenty five, Dallas twenty two. Last regular season meeting twenty twenty three, Arizona twenty eight, Dallas sixteen. So it's been and that's why I'm point all this time, guys got you can't you can't take you can't siter out of here and not take them serious because they've given you work now, so you can't do that. Dak's been been a part of three meetings here, they've lost all of them. Kyler Murray's coming back to today a T and T where he's never lost, but he's also coming back off injury. This is the time, you guys have been defensive backs in this league. Guys come off injury, and he's got a foot problem that's been coming out the foot, and that's the thing is to speed. This is the time to try to test this dude. Make him play from the pocket.
Speaker 5: You gotta force him to play from the pocket.
Speaker 8: Calamary is a guy that if he's able to escape and play that backyard style football, he can.
Speaker 5: Really dice you up.
Speaker 8: I mean, because you know, we all understand the defensive back you're on that that time frame. Like your receivers they run their routes, but once you get you know, for five seconds, it's just kind of impossible to cover receivers in the league these days.
Speaker 5: I mean, they're just two good.
Speaker 8: So they're gonna have to get pressure on this guy, and they're gonna have to force him to play from the pocket, but not only from the receiver standpoint.
Speaker 5: They got a tight end who you.
Speaker 8: Know, his numbers aren't crazy, but this dude is. He's a mismatched nightmare. And I'm talking about Trey McBride out there. Don't leave linebackers on this dude one on one.
Speaker 5: Do not do that. Safety are I don't know, because.
Speaker 9: He'sna pick your poison right now?
Speaker 4: You get the level because he's a problem out there that can cover.
Speaker 8: And that's the thing when you talk about the safety, I mean, I think the only one that's really healthy right now is Bell Mark. He's Bell and he's not known for his cover prowess out there, so he come flag last week.
Speaker 5: What you're gonna do?
Speaker 8: Man?
Speaker 6: You know you saying they that the Cowboys have to win this game, you know, not just because the Arizona Cardinals are not a good team. Like if you think of any way of trying to salvage anything at this point, you know, like like we talked about, like the games is you.
Speaker 9: Supposed to get?
Speaker 7: You got to get the next two?
Speaker 5: Oh gotta get.
Speaker 6: Them, come on, you know, and and and who who is who is the one after this?
Speaker 7: You got two last place teams.
Speaker 5: Man, you got it. You gotta get you.
Speaker 4: Got to last place here, last place AFC West, last place in NFC West. Got you have to get these games. And this is a home game. And the Cowboys they play well at home.
Speaker 5: They put up points.
Speaker 7: Now, okay, they play well at home, and I just.
Speaker 4: I just think the pride we talked after Carolina, you know, they responded after Carolina, because talked about it like a dog and they earned that. They earned that all right after this one, man, you have to respond. I just don't see Dak Prescott coming up with two bad games. Uh, you've got to get this. It's it's at home too. In their favorite Vegas favored him. So the Arizona's two and five. The Cowboys are three, four and one. Yes, the cardinal losses have all been closed and there have been one score games, but that also shows you they don't know how to close the show. So between the Cowboys and the Cars, they got two teams out here right now struggling because they don't know.
Speaker 5: How to close the show exactly.
Speaker 4: The records could be a little bit different, but this is why you are where you are, but fear the Cowboys. You have to come and get this now. The last time they played, watch all the legends were out there. So can your dad make them appearance on Monday night football and break him out.
Speaker 6: Whatever you gotta do, it can happen to Yeah, invite all those guys all.
Speaker 7: Get him out there. Roder star By Church, can you go out there?
Speaker 5: Big serious?
Speaker 7: I almost wanted was it a shame factor?
Speaker 5: Like gay man? I really can't lay.
Speaker 8: Down and the legends on the sideline on a national anthem, like you couldn't go out there and have a bad performance.
Speaker 4: And there's a couple of places man like that Pittsburgh, I mean you you can't lose in front of when they roll and you go to Steelers, they roll out Joe Green and you can't.
Speaker 5: Go lose that.
Speaker 7: I mean, I mean you. I mean I don't know. I didn't play, but I'd have to feel some kind of way.
Speaker 4: You see all these dudes who've hung banners up here and you you've won nothing to not go out here and go.
Speaker 7: Get whooped at home.
Speaker 8: And to me, it comes back to what you said a little bit ago. Is that that pride for for not only your team. But for the name on the back of your jersey. I mean, when you go out there and look that last game, man, it was eerily similar to the Carolina game. We talk about the trenches, like on both sides of the football, they got bullied. I mean they got pushed around. And when you look at it, this team, especially offensively, it's at its heights when they can use that run and Dak Prescott can use that play action and they could get busy that way when you shut down the run. For this team, Dak's numbers may be high, but they're always in a in a battle, some sort of battle. Look at the New York game. You know it was always in some type of battle. So the media, this is about the trenches. This is about the offensive line, defensive line, winning your one on ones, stopping the run and getting the job done.
Speaker 5: You know what's coming back this week? Bb There it is there. It is starting center coming back.
Speaker 6: Hey the more beef, more one more thing like and I don't notice. You may have it in front of you. How many pass attempts did Dak have last week?
Speaker 5: Was it in the thirties. I think it was in the thirties.
Speaker 10: Five.
Speaker 8: I can look it up for you, because my thing is this, I got it.
Speaker 7: Right here, I'm passed.
Speaker 4: Oh no, I make sure because you know we had we had Joe Milton come in here, get busy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Joe thirty one, thirty one.
Speaker 7: Ok so nineteen and thirty one.
Speaker 5: The reason II three or four.
Speaker 6: Because the two picks right, and so like my question was more so leaning towards the fact. Okay, once we got away from the balance of the offense, you know, once he had more passing attempts, Like, what is the numbers for when Dak actually throws the ball over thirty something times again compared to his interception ratio or whatever?
Speaker 8: That there was a stat and I want to say it was if he has over was it thirty five attempts?
Speaker 5: Well, Romo and Dak it was once they hit forty, it was a losing record. Yeah.
Speaker 4: But also I'm pretty sure when you go across the league it's also that same thing.
Speaker 7: Yeah, get get it.
Speaker 4: Get a dude up in the forties and your chances of winning or is pretty hot. And Tom Brady, I mean it's really Also it's almost like pitching. You know, once you get a guy, you know, if you get a guy early in the game to throw a bunch of pitches and he's at one hundred by you know the forest or fifth inning or what I mean, you'll get pull them out the game.
Speaker 5: Yeah, right, So once these.
Speaker 4: Numbers go up, that means you're you're playing catch up, you're playing to the advantage of the defense. And now they just know, hey, you're not running you know the play action pass. Is it really going to be something that's effective. They're getting out of it again after that, getting after you there. But McCarthy also threw it a lot more. It was Shotthheimers did definitely this this was a game going back looking at statistically, while the Cowboys through the ball combined thirty five times, they ran the ball thirty.
Speaker 9: One thirty one times last name, you thought it would be a little bit darker.
Speaker 4: Meanwhile, Denver they threw it twenty nine times a ran at twenty eight. So both teams had almost perfect symmetry here in the game.
Speaker 7: Denver just kept going touchdown.
Speaker 9: And just won won the game in the trenches.
Speaker 7: And they also they weren't in third down very much.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I was, yeah, I was looking at that right, Denver was five.
Speaker 4: Or eight or third down only had eight third down only had killed out these cats in the first and second down well and then also okay, and this was one thing that I really concentrated on.
Speaker 5: Here. Look at the explosive plays all right for players, Okay, I'm.
Speaker 4: Just going down Dobbins twenty five yard run, Harvey over his explosiveness, Harvey.
Speaker 7: Forty yard run and that was four touchdown.
Speaker 4: Franklin twenty six yard reception, Sutton Courtland Sutton yessing you kid, thirty nine yard reception, Ingram eleven yard reception, Brian twenty four yard reception, four touchdown. The plays are just so big, and that's where the cowboy was getting nailed on different difents. They just give up a big player after big plays. So, yeah, were talking about third down. You know, if you're pulling up chunk yards of twenty five, forty, twenty six, thirty nine in trouble, it's easy and in mile high now your kickers, you know, really in the prime position. So the opportunity score is a six touchdowns. The man, you're not winning many football games.
Speaker 8: It's that man, like, how dwindled this defense is right now, as far as personnel you down to, you know, one you know, safety that's available, secondary is hurt. You almost gotta play perfect. And that goes back to what I was talking about. I believe it was Monday. You can't have these these pre snot penalties.
Speaker 5: Like that that that those controllables.
Speaker 8: You gotta be able to tighten that up because you're not good enough as a team to overcome penalties. And we saw time and time again, especially in the red zone. You're on the one yard line, you can't get a fall start or something like that, backyard behind the all the road on I guess one of the best defenses in the league.
Speaker 4: Without ude, you're asking to get me, you.
Speaker 5: Know, I can't do that.
Speaker 6: It just goes to show, you know, like there are so many different things that need to be corrected, you know, and we look at it from the standpoint of the offense has been playing so well, but of course, you know, with with the losses, every little thing is going to be magnified.
Speaker 9: That's true, you know, and so.
Speaker 6: You know, unfortunately, until the defense starts to come around a little bit and take some of this pressure off of Dak and the offense.
Speaker 9: I mean, we talk about playing a perfect game, I.
Speaker 4: Don't think they can ady I think it's gonna have to be They're gonna have to continue to be perfect. Where that's where the precat penalty they can't they can't afford them.
Speaker 7: And we look at penalties, guys.
Speaker 4: They're second in the league, sixty seven in terms of penalties committed, they are second in the league. And then it comes to penalty yards, they've got five hundred and fifty five and that's the third most in the league. And Bill, Poorcels, he's alway talking about the hitting yardage that would be lost, and that's you know right there, man, you're you're out here kicking field goals because you keep going in the red zone and something's happening.
Speaker 8: It dwindles your playbook down. Man, if you from third and four to third and ten is a big time. Like you have a bunch of different stuff you can do on third and four.
Speaker 5: I mean you could run it.
Speaker 8: You can get in inches and go, you know, tushbus or something for the person that when you get to that third and ten round where these guys can just pin their ears back and get half to Prescott, I mean, it becomes.
Speaker 4: Tough ball at the one versus ball the six because of the penalty. Just even that right there, that's dramatic. That's a dramatic change of what goes on. And it's happened too much. And Schottenheimer said, well, we're gonna fix it. We're gonna address it. But okay, but this has been something when happened when Brian was here.
Speaker 7: Under Mike McCarthy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, so this isn't something that's just new, Like hey baby, you've been here when you were the offensive coordinator. This is stuff that couldn't happen. So you guys are former players when we come back from the break, how does this get corrected? Is it coaching? Is it players is in house? Is it guys getting on other guys? What do you do in these types of situations?
Speaker 10: Do that?
Speaker 7: Next to Barry Church, Anthony Door, sat up new strugs.
Speaker 4: This is the players, not but to you by Aristocrat Gaming on Dallascowboys dot.
Speaker 11: Com, Crownroyal and the Dallas Cowboys are bringing back the Royal rig for season two. See it in action at at and T Stadium on Thanksgiving Day where the Dallas Cowboys take on the Kansas City Chiefs and around Dallas on November twenty sixth, and November twenty eighth, visit Crownrooyal dot com to see where else the Royal rig is stopping this NFL season.
Speaker 5: That's Crownrooyal dot com. Please drink responsibly. Hey their Cowboys Nation.
Speaker 2: Kyle Yeoman's here sharing that same team that brought you Buffalo, bringing NFL casino games that show America's team on and off the reels. Aristocrat is changing the game with a new experience football fans. This means you can pick your team and play your team. Check out the Cowboys theme casino games developed by Aristocrat, a brown sponsor of the Dallas Cowboys. Gambling problem, Please contact the US National Problem Gambling Helpline at one eight hundred gambler that's one eight hundred gamb l e R for twenty one over.
Speaker 12: Returning for the twenty twenty five NFL season, Boss reunites with the Dallas Cowboys that drop the next chapter of their iconic collaboration. The Boss Cowboys collection fuses fashion and football, once again, capturing the fearless spirit of what it means to be your own boss. Just in time for kickoff. Gear up and standout styles that show your team pride with a bold edge available now at NFL shop dot com, slash Hugo, Boss Hugo Boss dot com and Boss retail stores hashtag be your Own Boss.
Speaker 2: It's the official men's skincare brand of the Dallas Cowboys, Jack Black and right now Cowboys fans can get fifteen percent off their seventy five dollars order plus Because every deal needs a playmaker, your order will include a free five piece skincare set and free shipping.
Speaker 9: The Jack Black Playmaker is four.
Speaker 2: Of Jack's favorites and a full sized intense therapy lipball. Make a play for the playmaker at Getjack Black dot com. Slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys vip that's it, Jack Black dot com slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys vip.
Speaker 3: Back to the players Loud.
Speaker 4: The IndyCar Grand Prix of Arlington is coming March thirteenth through the fifteenth in twenty twenty six, so gear up for a full week in a world class racing and entertainment through the streets of Arlington. Tickets are available now at seat geek dot com. If you've never been in one of those, you want to go to this. It's entertaining, It is entertaining and the cars and speed. All that is fun is it is one of those where TV doesn't do it.
Speaker 9: Just are driving through the city.
Speaker 5: Yeah, come on, that's gonna be crazy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so so that is one I will I will definitely tell you know what, check that, check that out.
Speaker 5: You'll say, oh, okay, okay.
Speaker 8: I think our very own Kywi Yomas is doing the some type of like sideline reporting from there though like this man, it's it's bench.
Speaker 5: I think he's doing that where it's pretty cold.
Speaker 4: Yes, I never did you know all racing you do, Indy car you NASCAR if you've never been, man, it's a great experience because you just once again TV doesn't do a justice. Two sports, I'll say TV never does justice. Actually three racing, hockey.
Speaker 5: Hockey you get not like that, went to the Stars.
Speaker 13: Oh.
Speaker 5: Smacking, and horse racing never been never been.
Speaker 7: You know what.
Speaker 5: Okay, we will go to Long Start Park one time. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I had, I have, I had, I had my baby shower love Star part Yes, wow, yes.
Speaker 5: Yes, man.
Speaker 4: We had our weather dude, David fIF Fright and he never he never bet anything, you know, never.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 4: By the time the fourth races, that dude who had a betting sheet fanellas, No, man, let's go.
Speaker 5: Let me tell you.
Speaker 4: Every by every twenty minutes, it's that everybody got that sheet.
Speaker 7: They out there going.
Speaker 5: I got my kids betting, I mean the whole thing.
Speaker 7: Everybody you got.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, man, it's fun.
Speaker 7: It is fun.
Speaker 4: I told you if you ever want you were ever going on a blind date, that is a perfect place to go.
Speaker 5: Horse yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, And I used to go. First time I used to go was in the in La.
Speaker 4: That's saying Anita, Man, incredible and because you saw you saw the mountains in the background and the horse and race so is beautiful. And then I started going to Hollywood Park where Sofi Stadium is at now. They built there on that lamp, So that used to be right next to the fabulous form until you go for like Friday nights, they have like dollar beer dollar hot dog nights, so man, and then you could gamble a little bit out there.
Speaker 7: So man, I'd go out there and it was just great.
Speaker 4: Man, just went They're betting ponies and just and the thing that I loved about horse racing it brings out every demographic. There's two bucks to get in, so you know you got you got the blue collar person just trying to get there and get lucky. And then you got the people up there in the suites who own horses and riching it. I mean everybody coming to the track, baby, your race co creed economy.
Speaker 7: That's why I love it.
Speaker 4: Every all of America is there, and it's it's it's I tell you, man, you I never took anybody who didn't have fun. My boy was a die hard Laker fan, never been to the form.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 4: When Magic got A's homeboy broke down and cried. We were in college and he broke down the crack. He loved Magic Man. He didn't have a dad go to some Magic was like his dad and he was like, man, I want to go to the Forum. I said, man, one day we get to the form. So here I am not working la flying out for North Carolina and they replacing the Golden State words. And he met James Worthy. He was from Gastonia and they were both in Gastonia. I met James Worthy. He actually told me, said, man, I have more fun at the saying I Needa Derby than.
Speaker 5: I did go into the Laker game.
Speaker 4: Wow, that's how that's how much man it is. It is sold me it's fun. So we'll go like Grand Prairie is not the same, but we'll have fun.
Speaker 7: All right. You go through the list of Kyler Murray's winnsday.
Speaker 8: Man, this is nuts is nine and oh, I'm talking about two. Know with the Arizona Cardinals. Want to know with Oklahoma and the Big twelve Championship he beat. I guess this is Arkansas at the beginning of the season. You know they do that thing over A and M beat beat Arkansas when he's with A and M.
Speaker 5: And then when he was.
Speaker 8: An Island high school five and oh five and oh, it's Jerry World.
Speaker 9: I'm just like, that's his home stadium.
Speaker 5: This dude ain't never lost, ain't never took a l. But it's the first time for everything.
Speaker 8: Man, I'm putting it on him, first time for everything, man, because they got it.
Speaker 4: This doe have to got You got no choice.
Speaker 5: The Cowboys have no toy. You have to get this.
Speaker 4: And if it's every sooner or later, everybody swagu once said, we catch everybody some point in time. We catch everybody. They've got to catch Kyler Murray.
Speaker 5: This week.
Speaker 7: It's three straight meetings against this team.
Speaker 4: The Cowboys many times well, people not taking them to taking them serious now because they've beaten you and you need to go out here do the beating and win on Monday night football on National TV, and Joe Bucks got the call of the game here you have to win, and Shinty keeps talking about trying to build some wins together, some momentums if they can try to make the PLAYFFS, you gotta do this.
Speaker 8: And if you're on the staff or the players, we all understand what it means when you're on national television and Jerry World and all you know, Jerry makes some brass decisions and gets very upset if he's embarrassed on national television.
Speaker 7: Embarrassed.
Speaker 8: I've been a part of one of those embarrassing national televised games. We lost to the Green Bay Packers in twenty ten my rookie season forty eight three or forty five to three.
Speaker 5: Got embarrassed.
Speaker 8: We was already like one in something. Man, wholesale changes came the next week. My boy uncle Wage was gone.
Speaker 7: The head coach.
Speaker 6: Man, I meant hotel change, hotel.
Speaker 8: Everybody was getting I mean, it was it was like, man, it was like it was that day after you after the Black Monday.
Speaker 5: It was like one of them days.
Speaker 9: So the head coach got fire. Is that the only time he's that done that?
Speaker 8: Like in season, like, don't get embarrassed, don't embarrass him on and Garrett all of a sudden, the play calling it was a little different, a little bit better, a little bit better. I ain't saying much, but I am saying it was a little play calling. God, you know, we went five and three the rest of the season, So okay, he got the job, and he got the job for the next what was that ta.
Speaker 5: Near decade decade? Yeah, decade of more of the story. Do not embarrass mister Jones on national television.
Speaker 4: Don't do that's really any owner, don't Yeah, don't embarrass that's I don't.
Speaker 5: Know how that man in New York still got his gig when.
Speaker 8: You you better not go to Philly those are Philly and embarrasses him twice.
Speaker 7: I think it's.
Speaker 4: Pretty clear he Joe Shane won't be back. Yeah, that was Joe Shane and Brian Day. But I don't there's they are going to have to go because there's no way. I mean, could you imagine the people in the ticket office, Mister George said, would you like to renew your Giants tickets? And you know prices are going up. No, you can't do it anymore. You can't, You can't.
Speaker 8: I mean, what's the most recent time he was embarrassed? But playoff game against Green Bay. You gotta bit next to you know, Cats is gone. Man, don't do it, Man, don't show fight and win this game. They gotta win this game. I mean, it is the more talented team.
Speaker 5: You gotta win this game.
Speaker 10: Man.
Speaker 6: At this point, you know, like when it comes to the communication, because we know what the offense is probably gonna get back to doing all right, last week they had a bad game. Yeah, okay, So now we're looking at the communication amongst the defense.
Speaker 9: Okay, now we have to.
Speaker 6: Get to a point where as players, we just have to have that defensive only meeting and so we're like, where we fix the communication amongst ourselves? Okay, So what are you not understanding about whatever the coverage is and what words are not flowing right for you and what can we change to get because like there's nothing else that could be done as far as when we talk about coaches coming in there and trying to coach at this point, like like, really, it's gonna come down to the guys in that room and them trying to fix it, fix it amongst themselves, to try to salvage anything that can happen with this defense from this tandpoint on.
Speaker 8: And what's what's concerning to me about the communication and making sure everybody's on the same page. I mean, you got as your quarterbacks in the secondary, you got you know, Marquise Bell right now, who was an undrafted guy, been in the league for a couple of years, but he was never considered like the you know, the big communicator back there. And you also got to believe his name is Elijah Clark, undrafted rookie free agent back there.
Speaker 5: It's just it's I just I.
Speaker 8: Find it hard for them to be able to, you know, I don't know if it's you know, lack of understanding the playbook to be able to confidently go out there and say, hey, I need you to do this or you do that, But whatever the case may be, they gotta be on the same page.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 8: If you're not on the same page, that's when you get those explosive plays in a run game and in the.
Speaker 4: Past game when we come back, I got a got a Texas Yuh, I'm gonna take this to the show. I felt some kind of way get your feeling because you guys played the game and what this could do to the locker room if.
Speaker 5: This move is made, do it next? Anthony Dorsett, Barry Church, I knew, he scrugs.
Speaker 4: This is the Player's Lounge, brought to you by Aristocrat Gaming on Dallas Cowboys dot com.
Speaker 7: Hey there, Cowboys Nation.
Speaker 2: Kyle Yeoman's here sharing that same team that brought you Buffalo. Bringing NFL casino games that show America's team on and off the reels. Aristocrat is changing the game with a new experience football fans. This means you can pick your team and play your team. Check out the Cowboys theme casino games developed by Aristocrat, A Proun sponsor of the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 5: Gambling Problem.
Speaker 2: Please contact the US National Problem Gambling Helpline at one eight hundred Gambler that's one eight hundred gam b l e R for twenty one.
Speaker 13: Over Life is a workout, and Smoothie King is here to help you power through, whether you're maxing out overhead presses, pushing through chest flies, or being the hero your Golden retriever needs to carry them over that scary bridge. Smoothie King has the fuel to help you go all out, build muscle and boost your recovery with forty five grams of protein, zero grams of added sugar and delicious customizable ingredients and the Gladiator Smoothie available in chocolate, strawberry, and vanilla only a smoothie kick.
Speaker 5: It's game day and raising cans. If you want to order like a champ, it's action off the field. You need to focus on.
Speaker 14: The only play you're running is chicken. So what conbo are you picking? Make it a perfect season. We've got tailgates of hand battered cooked to order chicken fingers and cane sauce, and jugs of freshly made tea and lemonade, all available to order online, are on our app. This season is about to be unbeatable raising Cane's chicken fingers.
Speaker 10: One love, Hey Cowboy fans, Keith Davis here forming Cowboys Safety Davis.
Speaker 5: Check the angel.
Speaker 10: You know what separates Hamptons from the rest Making the right move at the right moment. The blockchain dot com. That's never been easy. The Cowboys became America's team by striking bold when it mattered most. Now it's your turn evince like your icons with blockchain dot Com. Visit blockchain dot com slash Cowboys today to get started and learn more. That's blockchain dot Com slash Cowboys.
Speaker 5: To the Players Loud.
Speaker 4: The countdown of game Day starts with Rally Days presented by Seek Enjoy performances from Katie Hasey and other local artists. Get a behind the scenes look at at and T Stadium, Meet the Dallas Cowboys cheerleaders and alumni more. Get your tickets for the next Rally Day on November second at at and T Stadium dot Com Slash Rally Days. You were in the player's lounge brought to you by Risk crat Game Church. If your said, they both played the National Football League New scrubs. So I'm at the gym, looked down on my phone, says please tell me the trade is a rumor, trade going checking trade and and I'm told, oh pickens no, like okay, no trade, ain't no way.
Speaker 7: And I'm like no, I.
Speaker 5: Said, look, I can take this to the show today. Gotta take this to the show because.
Speaker 4: There have been people floating, Hey, look, you know, if you're not going to engage in a contract with George Pickens.
Speaker 7: You know, they talked about how they had not.
Speaker 4: Edwarder reported that the Cowboys haven't had any conversations about a contract stent. So if you're not going to do that, then trade them, trade them before you get nothing. And so that was a part of what this this text I got was about the trade rumor.
Speaker 7: And I said, look, it's just me. You guys, tell me how you feel.
Speaker 4: Jerry's eighty two years old. He's not trying to rebuild. He's on his own radio show talking about we got opportunity to make playoffs. Even after these games, they ain't that bad. But as bad as it look, Jerry selling hoping you are in second place. As bad as it is, you are still in second place. I may not win the division. I don't see him win the division, but after, you know, right, can you hang around and get one of these wild cards? That's that is Jerry will bet on that if you trade George Pickens, you're waving the white flag, something that I have not seen him do.
Speaker 5: But start with your door set. What do you think you hear this type of stuff.
Speaker 6: It's just like I heard the type of stuff that they were actually trying to get Miles Garrett or trying to get Hendrickson from you know, it's.
Speaker 9: It's it's just it's just a lot of talk right now.
Speaker 6: And just like you said, Jerry doesn't have unfortunately, and it's not funny, but eighty seven years old, he just doesn't have time.
Speaker 9: Eighty two he doesn't he doesn't have time to do it.
Speaker 6: And he's already said that he's trying to see a championship before that clock stops ticking. So you know, like wait for a guy like that, He and mister Davis was going to do it. You know what I mean by all means necessary. So when you hear this stuff, man, it's it's, you know, like clickbait more so than anything. And uh no, I can't see George going anywhere this season. But at the same time, he's already said that he would like to be here indefinitely, you know. So we're going to see what the Cowboys do, but we already know that when it comes to contracts with the Cowboys, they'll do nothing in the right time, so hopefully, but no, I'm not even paying an attention to that.
Speaker 9: Now. See George going anywhere?
Speaker 5: Yeah, to meet her. There's just no way. There's no way.
Speaker 8: I mean one, you know, with the way George and Dak and CD and everybody now offensively is rolling right now, you can't you can't even put that in the brain process right now.
Speaker 5: But not only that, you make a move like that, you donet lost the whole locker room.
Speaker 8: You don't e done lost the whole locker room, and the team's gonna be like, hold on, now, you're giving away one of our best players on an offense that's rolling right now.
Speaker 5: But you want us to go out there and fight week in and week out. You you basically putting on the season.
Speaker 8: And when there's still a lot of games left to be played, like you said, they might not be able to go out there and catch the Eagles and win you know, the division or anything like that, but there's still wild card opportunities out there you can't put you can't get rid of when you get best players and expect your team to just sit there and say, oh, yeah, yeah, we still got a chance, because they're just gonna look at shoddy and like, what are you talking about?
Speaker 5: You wanna come out here and tell us, yeah we got a chance. We gotta keep fighting. We're in the right place. When you just kicked one, you know, you just got you know, traded one.
Speaker 8: Of our best players. So there's no way and on it, there's just no way that happened.
Speaker 5: You second in.
Speaker 4: Points per game, you're second in the points per game, and you're number one and passing yardage per game.
Speaker 9: So you get rid of him, you might as well cancel that number one right now.
Speaker 8: And this is people that under saying it's just you know, organization, man. Like I understand what they mean. But like, if you're not gonna, you know, sound the nice, you can get another you know, second or early pick for them, and that's all in the future.
Speaker 5: I understand all that. But from a player standpoint, in the mind of a player.
Speaker 8: You're gonna, you know, basically you're punting on the season and it's gonna be hard for those guys to get up, you know, to work every single day during practice, or get up and try to run through a brick wall for your coach on Sundays when you know they don't believe in you as well.
Speaker 4: So this is another thing I just kind of thought about it as we were talking here. They trained for George Pickens and part of the Steelers get rid of is they felt there were just some personality issues that didn't mesh.
Speaker 7: While he fits here.
Speaker 4: If you're trying to make a trade whoever would want to go to the Cowboys, you've got to make sure you've.
Speaker 7: Got the right atmosphere for him.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you know what, if you don't have.
Speaker 5: A good quarterback, you bet you better have somebody that could sling.
Speaker 9: It, right.
Speaker 7: So that's that's an issue there.
Speaker 4: I think about that, And yeah, you'd be punting on the season, you would. Here's the only way you can win is by outscoring people. And if you take away George Pickens, you're taking away a huge weapon. And I'm sorry you're not fearing.
Speaker 5: That the other people.
Speaker 4: And while Jake Ferguson didn't have a catch last week, this would what hurt Jake Fergusons what?
Speaker 7: So I just think that it's a.
Speaker 4: It's it's something that people use in terms of radio material and the podcast conversations because I used to do though, I used to do a radio show, so oh, pull it out in the sky and caw. Cowboy fans are like a lot of sports For the great Assistant Coach Joe Punting once said radio. He says, man, your industry is the only one way I know people care more about what was and what will be than now facts, what will be? Oh trade? And what we go do with these pics that no, no, what are we doing that right now? Or what was what used to happen? But in the moment, people don't think about these things. And so when I hear that, you know, the George Pickings in the room of trader, I sending to myself, how does that.
Speaker 7: Make you a better foot?
Speaker 5: Doesn't?
Speaker 7: And what are you?
Speaker 4: And so if the Cowboys gave him up for three, you're looking at minimum for a two? Yeah, and with a one, why would you make a trade for a guy who's a pending free agent, who's got the hottest dude as an agent in the game, is not out here getting given out?
Speaker 5: This discounts no towns.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, that's not that's And now does he fit my system?
Speaker 7: Does he fit my quarterback? During the season?
Speaker 4: You guys know, because you guys have played football and and people don't talk about it enough, but you say trade systems matter?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, I mean, look look at look at our secondary.
Speaker 8: And that and that Dan Quinn's system, a lot of guys were highlighted and balling out. You know, Donovan Wilson, Trade Diggs was out there doing this thing. You switch up the system a little bit and it's like, oh wait a second.
Speaker 7: If it fits great.
Speaker 6: I mean, look at his system. Look at George where he came from Wrisberg. The system was not in the process or anything over there wasn't working for him.
Speaker 7: So as he gets here.
Speaker 6: Like everything that you ever heard about him before, like, oh, you forget about any of the rumors that you heard off the field. Allow you see the production on the field and you're like, oh, he was this guy the whole time.
Speaker 8: Yeah, so definitely, because I'm not gonna lie. I thought, you know, once pigures came, I'm like, oh, man, this dude ain't gonna be blocking this dude, you know, he don't get the rock a little bit, he's gonna start complaining body language and on it. And I haven't seen any of that, man, I haven't seen any of that from George. He's a willing blocker out there when he's not getting the rock, and it seems like he's happy for his teammates when they take off Ceedee Lamb first came back from his injury. Oh here, let's go seed. So, I mean, he's doing everything right. She's doing everything right right now.
Speaker 4: So to me, trading him just doesn't make any sense. And you can't if you're scrolling. You know, you're scrolling and something like that.
Speaker 6: And the three of us were in the building, so like, if you scrolling you see that, you're like what they talk about, You're gonna hit on it, you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: This is one ad where I didn't even I didn't even see anyone who had it.
Speaker 7: I was like, what kind of kind of feed you guy?
Speaker 5: That's off the wall right now.
Speaker 4: It's like sometimes man, you know, we get we get stuffed from people and I I literally, who is this person?
Speaker 7: That's kind of my thing now when I see stuff on So who said this?
Speaker 5: Right? Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 7: By the way, speaking of who said something?
Speaker 4: Last night, the NBA is back on the NBC, Michael George sat down man, you know m.
Speaker 9: J Man, you know, he chopped them up.
Speaker 4: He said, I tried to play every game. He says, if I was healthy, I was here to play. He says, you know, there's a guy up there in the rafters who worked his tail off to buy articularly wanted to see me play. And then Mike Trigger said, oh so you can played for the guy at the Alburna Palace here, Alburta Palace Hill, the palace in auburt Hills who wanted to He's like, yeah, because I want to shut that guy out. Whole different mentality, man, George out that out there, Hey you he said, a responsibility. Hey, look everybody, everybody got no problem asking for that check, right, No, probably for that check. So this man actually was trying to earn his check, un like some of these guys today, like your guyd about he hurt your guy, he hurt y'all saying your guy load.
Speaker 8: Man got Siata right now, left Sciatica hanging up right now. You're gonna be back, though, Man, this.
Speaker 5: Man carried the leave for twenty years, twenty one years.
Speaker 8: Man, you know it's back a little sore from carrying these guys championships, carrying the league, trade, trading back.
Speaker 4: A little tight, watching dirt, watching dirt. He's going to be the championship over.
Speaker 8: He's gonna be a lawn as what's my boy in the silver ain't go non issue with it.
Speaker 5: So you know they were good. It's good man.
Speaker 9: The rain is over.
Speaker 5: TV deals is high like we were there. Lucas team man, it is Lucas got passing.
Speaker 7: Lucy your boy, somebody can tell you, boy, he don't run nothing no.
Speaker 5: More in loss. Man, you wow, Man, he got old thing.
Speaker 4: ESPN David man laurnays on be a monitoring to see monitoring.
Speaker 5: What Man, that's he's still the guy. Man, He's still the guy man, the guy the way, he's still.
Speaker 7: The guy that they do last year, the guy that they got put out the first round.
Speaker 5: Everybody was watching what happened, everybody.
Speaker 7: Right on the time.
Speaker 4: As soon as the Laker has got a limit, Lebron's got the back issues.
Speaker 7: I mean it's always, it's always.
Speaker 5: I know it's the longest way.
Speaker 6: He's old enough to go ahead and say, hey, I've done nothing. Man, hold my man, forty what because right now, like you want to go out on top, he wants to your whole thing by the injury.
Speaker 8: Three games sixty what game which all pro pro or all all NBA.
Speaker 5: You gotta have sixty two sixty five? Gonna get that?
Speaker 7: You know he's not you don't get that.
Speaker 5: Got this this this little two weeks join her.
Speaker 4: I'm about to put you Ni SAMs again. I'll be in the falling the way they're gambling and shaving points.
Speaker 5: I don't, I can't. I don't know.
Speaker 8: His name hasn't been mentioned in that. They ain't got nothing to do with it, the low manage. You heard nothing bad about braun.
Speaker 4: No, no, not that he was doing it. Oh, something wrong with bro connections left round?
Speaker 6: Hey, hey man, you just got you just you just gotta keep it work about him.
Speaker 7: He's you know, he's next thing.
Speaker 4: You know, Church is gonna tell us that Lebron's Space Jam was better than Michael's.
Speaker 8: Now, I can't go that Space Jam was a classic for me growing up, So I can't go that far.
Speaker 5: Classic desecrat. But he's definitely the better I.
Speaker 9: Got we got it. We gotta have Eddie Murphy conversation. You still got to.
Speaker 8: He's definitely the better actor and Eddie Murphy conversation. What's your top what's your top five?
Speaker 7: My top five? Top three? We can top three? Okay, top if life in life is not.
Speaker 5: Te you about it? Brokay in your top five?
Speaker 7: Okay?
Speaker 4: Talking Eddie Murphy, Eddie Murphy, Right, now coming to America. Okay, that's that's the Eddie.
Speaker 7: That's the the Eddie Murphy movie. Okay, it's coming to America.
Speaker 4: Forty eight hours sensational man for the first movie Edie Eddie ever made, Eddie nick Nolty boy, Eddie Murphy, You if you don't two movies In his last Dreamers, ed Eddie got ribbed of oscar should have won if oscar for dream Girl?
Speaker 5: Did you just put dream Girls in your time?
Speaker 9: Man?
Speaker 7: What did you not see anywhere?
Speaker 5: Acting?
Speaker 7: And what I'm talking about?
Speaker 5: Who is dream Girl?
Speaker 9: I probably have, but it wouldn't be nowhere near his Eddie.
Speaker 5: You ain't got Harlem night.
Speaker 7: He should he should have put an oscar for it.
Speaker 5: You ain't got life.
Speaker 6: I'm putting before I put you know what we what are we doing?
Speaker 7: Oh my god, Siri.
Speaker 4: Was Eddie Murphy nominated for an oscar for dream Girls?
Speaker 5: Nope?
Speaker 2: Yes, Eddie Murphy was nominated for an oscar for his role in dream Girls.
Speaker 4: Still, so I'm sitting You're listening to people who don't even know the game was not.
Speaker 5: Orlam Nights in there. You ain't got life.
Speaker 4: We're talk about talk about nutting nutty professor. Oh goodness, Nutty Professor Man, Nutty professor. But okay, you go tell me Nutty fess like good characters. Okay, y, that's four. Okay, that's that's four. Him right there, you about to No, life is not there. Beverly Hills Cop. Beverly Hills Cop is good.
Speaker 5: I do like Beverly Hills Cop.
Speaker 4: Okay, so, so my top five and number one is coming to America.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I agree, Beverly Hills Cop. Number two. That's the one over there in Wally Worldly. Now that was three. Three's Wally World.
Speaker 4: Yeah three is Wally Wow. So so Beverly Hills Cop. So Beverly Hills Cop number two. For me, I can't believe what she said. I just dream for me personally forty eight hours number three Nutty Professors. Then dream Girls. Man was nominated for Oscar. See you two didn't even watch you know what. Here's a problem right now. You got dramatic right, you guys don't know dramatic acting.
Speaker 7: Somebody I know says, listen. Somebody I know says, listen, listen.
Speaker 4: You guys need to go home and watch stream Girls and give me a report, because clearly you all didn't see how good he was, man, it was not should have won them.
Speaker 9: I'm surprised he ain't put Daddy Day here.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying, what.
Speaker 8: Narro with the culture when he did alone with the culture in life?
Speaker 4: Harlem Night Man, Harlem Knight, just gonna say Vampire and Brook.
Speaker 5: The next, Holy Holy Man.
Speaker 7: No, the Gold Child. Put the Gold Child on that.
Speaker 6: But I can't believe the knife what I'm seeing right now.
Speaker 5: I'm just waiting on one of you to say best defense.
Speaker 7: That was the second movie. Trading Places.
Speaker 4: Trading Places is right there, Trading Places coming off the bench.
Speaker 5: Trading Places is good to Trading.
Speaker 7: Place is coming off the bench right there.
Speaker 4: Trading Blackroy Yes, Okay, see that's that's six right there.
Speaker 8: You clone, come on, man or two of My Killing Girl, the Sorry the one line.
Speaker 4: So a guy gets nominated for Robb of an Oscar and you go, you gonna say it's not one of his top five performances. If you ask Eddie Murphy, Eddie, is dream Girls one of your top five performances? He'll tell you yes, man, Eddie, were you better in dream Girls or Life? And that's really what it boils down to at this point in Time. Okay, because you guys don't believe in dream Girl. You're gonna tell me that this man and dream girls. Watch the movie you don't even remember it. Watch the movie you watch Life, Watch the Life is Life like?
Speaker 6: Oh my goodness, the comedy genius that was portrayed in Life.
Speaker 7: Can I tell you?
Speaker 6: And then everybody in that movie alone?
Speaker 5: So many and I expected so much. You can't get it more.
Speaker 7: Dude, You're better.
Speaker 5: That's all I'm gonna say about thirty five.
Speaker 9: Miles, so many.
Speaker 6: One line from Life A perfected How you have an expectation Martin?
Speaker 4: Because Martin Loris and Eddie Murphy. I thought I was gonna be next, and that was the It was, guys, it was good. Oh but Eddie's been better. Eddie was better in these movies as an actor. He was better in forty eight Hours, better Coming to America, Better in Dreams, was got nominated for Hoscar, Better, Thannutty Professor, better, Belly Hills copy. You hire an Eddie Murphy, Roddy Professor who played every guy at the table. Come on, Eddie, you gonna take you grand Fox. You're gonna tell me that he momport.
Speaker 9: We used to have You.
Speaker 7: Guys don't remember forty eight hours because he was young. You don't even remember. You don't even remember it. You didn't even remember that that.
Speaker 5: Was what the what's the white man name? I forget his Nicknamese? Yeah, yeah, rush.
Speaker 4: Hour buddies ain't friends. Gus gets away with my money. Rush was a better cop eight hours like Chris rush Hour.
Speaker 7: He wasn't in rushing.
Speaker 5: No, I'm saying it was better.
Speaker 8: Than forty eight hours, Chris, Chris whatever the name is, and was definitely better than forty eight hours.
Speaker 9: You know what you order that food you see?
Speaker 5: I lived, I.
Speaker 7: Lived in I lived in l A, I went on moving.
Speaker 4: I I have seen it at the hole you hours, you gentlemen, you gentlemen.
Speaker 7: I'm better than you are. Rush hour gys a novices.
Speaker 5: Come on, you guys in my.
Speaker 9: Professor, come on at the table.
Speaker 7: You also, come on. This is this is.
Speaker 4: Why we never had a black siskel me because you you two guys recognizing.
Speaker 7: Actors.
Speaker 5: Man tell him about the gun.
Speaker 7: I can't believe.
Speaker 5: Hollywood shuffle was better than life boy. I think that one. I can't believe it was that. You know what this two.
Speaker 10: Was?
Speaker 7: That winkydinky dog.
Speaker 5: O Cake.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 5: I can't believe he ain't seeing it. I ain't seen it. No, I ain't seen it.
Speaker 4: Robert town Man with a Wayne do you talk about you talked about some great actors and something.
Speaker 9: Man, what tire movie right there?
Speaker 5: It's pretty check it out. But it ain't that.
Speaker 7: Right now, all I know is I'm correct, ain't I'm correct?
Speaker 5: I'm correct.
Speaker 7: No way, No, it's way, it's way. Watch dream Girls.
Speaker 4: Okay, kids, I beat a pappy Chris Bean, producer, Chris Bean, Go watch dream Girls. The man was nominated for Oscar should have won. He was fantastic. One of his top five moves on there. You know, if I ever get to meet Eddie, I'm gonna ask Eddie it's dream Girls one of your top five performances in your life.
Speaker 8: He's gonna say, yes, of course it is.
Speaker 9: That's the impersonation.
Speaker 5: The said Ary Church.
Speaker 7: I new he strug this players line.
Speaker 1: Talk to your mat This has been a production of Dallas Coowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football How was your shovel here