Speaker 1: Once upon a time there was a good old traditional housewife. She couldn't She cleaned and cared for her children and the man of the house, and of course she didn't talk back. She was both obedient and soft by nature. She was a good woman who always made good choices.
Speaker 2: Sit, we're good Mom's bad choices.
Speaker 3: Who single mom who said fuck the patriarchy, shared all their bad choices.
Speaker 2: And sound out they were so bad.
Speaker 3: After all, we're expert overshares and your new besties. Sit back and enjoy the ride. I can do it. Welcome back to Good Mom's Bad Choices. I'm Erica and I'm Mila. Happy hump Day, bitches, Happy motherfucking hump Day. It is our last episode of the year. We made it, Nigga, We made it, Nigga, we made it.
Speaker 2: I don't know if that's the beat, but in my head it sounds so in the spirit of twenty twenty five being over. I don't know if you're watching our YouTube right now, but if you're not, I just want to encourage you to go check out are You Tube because we're wearing special outfits for today. Now. I this was spirit led, this was you for My outfit was spirit guided.
Speaker 3: I just let the universe you needed to do today.
Speaker 2: I just came. I brought I thought that I brought my sparkly pants, like I.
Speaker 3: Thankt her this morning. It's the New Year's episode. Should we were Sparkles. She was like, I guess it's gonna be a little bit early. I was like, well, at least speaking dress festive. She's like, I was like, we don't have to. She's like, well, you're not going to just were Sparkles without me.
Speaker 2: That's why I was like, she can, Yeah exactly.
Speaker 3: I was like, okay, and so I wore this show.
Speaker 2: Show you off a baby, get up, come on, show showed off, showed off, yes, yes, uh showed the front this lick, get this lip yep. Yes, it's Sparkles, it's glitters. It's giving disco, Barbie, Barbie and Abisa.
Speaker 3: Why I own this? Who knows? But the point is I pulled this baby.
Speaker 2: We need we need a shoe cam. Shoe cam. Yeah. This is for our foot fetish lovers. Where I'm joining only feet in twenty twenty six, is there all a public service announcement? I'm joining only feet?
Speaker 3: Is there an only feet?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: And I'm joining me too.
Speaker 2: The people have spoken. I did a poll on Instagram and ninety eight percent whatever two percent said no, fuck y'all, but ninety eight percent said yes, and there were like thirty people that voted, including my mother. My mother has approved my foot journey, and so because she has approved, I can move forward now without shame. Rancelova, thank you for your support and my only foot page. You're crazy hit the Lincoln.
Speaker 3: His description.
Speaker 2: Anyway, I forgot my pants on the bed, including I had sparkly earrings as well. I was like, I had my like basic shirt and I had like my sparkly pants. Anyway, I get here and I have nothing, no earring, no fucking sparkly pant, just yellow polka dot parachute.
Speaker 3: Pants and I'm wearing this.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So I was like, I thought I looked in the closets. I say, I feel like there's a piece of fabric here. There's gotta be fabric. I don't know why. I knew that there was.
Speaker 3: Because I bought that, but I thought that it was left.
Speaker 2: I don't know why. I feel like there's sparkling. And then she gets here and I'm like, is there fabric here? And she's like, actually, she pulls this black, long piece of fabric and I decided to wrap it around my body. Let me give let me give you a little at OTD. This is custom custom gtur Okay.
Speaker 3: She's wrapped it around several times to create layers and body Yadayadi layers and texture split that custom created.
Speaker 2: A layers dresses cotour bi Erica. You know, I'm just here to prove that you can do anything. You can do anything at any point in your life. Just start. You can. But when I put it on, I looked in the mirror. The first thing I thought was, Oh, this is perfect because this is the funeral for twenty twenty five. This is like the funeral and you're like ushering us into twenty twenty six in Sparkle fashion.
Speaker 3: You're the twenty twenty five and I'm twenty twenty six.
Speaker 2: Yes we are. This is the birth. This is the birth and the death life cycles. Yes, you can't have the dock without the light, the light without the dock.
Speaker 3: So yeah, if you're wondering if buy our outfits are totally matching, that's why, because we're representing two sides of the coin. Yes, we're having a funeral for twenty twenty five.
Speaker 2: I think that a lot of people can attest that this year has been a bit challenging in different ways. If it hasn't, thank thank God for you. But for me, it's been a bit. I feel like I've been walking through a lot of I feel like I'm on the edge, Like I've been walking up this mountain and I'm like scared to like jump on to the other side, and so instead I'm just like wallowing in the lack of surrender. And so I'm I'm ready. This is my funeral to resisting surrender. So it feels good because your feels to resisting surrender.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, I guess twenty twenty five it went by. I think we say this every year, but all the years go by fast. I was just twenty twenty four and now it's twenty twenty six and I'm just somewhere trying to catch up again. But I feel like it was a pretty outside of the obvious America dying quickly not slowly. It's been decent, but I guess it's pretty hard to have a decent year when everything around you is burning like humanity. And I think I think it my year has been I have so many things to be grateful for. And I think this year showed me how important it is to observe and protect what like your piece overall and how you allow it to impact you. So like I realized this year how much social media impacts me, Like I noticed the shifts in like my happiness even like when I am looking at that more and more and more, so like you could be living like the best life ever, but then you can feel like in fear things you don't even know where it comes from.
Speaker 2: So some of the fear that I feel like I'm ready to let go as the fear that's not even my own, because there's a lot of fear that's not even my own that's being like projected onto me and then I'm applying it to my life when I didn't. That wasn't even like crystallized in my body or by me. It was by something else or something I observed.
Speaker 3: I mean definitely, when I think about there is times in this year, like things that happen politically or you know, like on a world scale, and I was like, are we gonna make it like the beginning last year, I was like, we have to leave the country next week, or we're gonna all die and I was serious, and the fear was literally living in my body. And then like every month, I'm like, oh, we're not dead yet. We're not dead yet. And now we're here, We're not dead yet. It's still miserable and crazy, but it is. There is a level of fear and sadness. I realized there's like a lot of sadness on the Internet, and although some of it's informative, it's also like you really have to pick and choose, and I think it's difficult to do that, to filter it out because it's like there's this weird like balance between I'm grateful I have this thing and this thing and I have a roof over my head and fit on the table, And then it's like, well, how can I exist here when people are literally being starved to death and being bombed and dying for absolutely no reason, Like you feel like you're supposed to do something but you don't know what to do. But then you're like living in your regular life day to day and crying about shit that doesn't matter and meaning people can't even eat, so it's like you're constantly in a state of like confusion.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then also as you're saying this, I'm thinking about like how those particular situations then also make you question your relationships with people. And so that's a whole other layer that's happening in the background of your psyche of like that feeling unsafe as well, like feeling like can I trust you? Like do I fuck with you? Like if something went down to so now you're looking at Jackie different when Jackie was just your homegirl last year and y'all were picnicking with kids, you know.
Speaker 3: So it's like, because there's a level of surfaceness that I feel like Americans have had, like the privilege of bypassing. Like there's a level of depth that Americans have had the level of bypassing because we pretend to be in this little bubble and like don't acknowledge the fucked up shit that America does. And so when it comes to the forefront and people are not on the same page as you, you're like, oh, you don't care about people, Wow, I don't care about like humanity. If they don't, they're not, like, look like you don't share the same religious beliefs as you. That's interesting, And then it makes you like shift, like did I ever know you? Who the fuck are you? Why are we friends? Right? Yeah?
Speaker 2: So anyway, I've just yeah that that piece I'm really I want to let go in twenty twenty six because that's going to continue just by design. That's an agenda they're pushing anyway, but I don't have to participate in it.
Speaker 3: Well, that's what I realized too, is that it's an agenda like the shifting of feelings. And you know, recently, I guess, I don't know, we talked about this. Uh what's the fucking fuck fuck uh Tesla guy Uh yeah, Elon Musk he mistake like he added locations to Twitter.
Speaker 2: I saw that like a fucking fuck tart.
Speaker 3: And then like come to find out all of these like like all these MAGA accounts were like in somewhere in like Russia or like all it was like basically robot accounts. And it goes to show how intentional the manipulation of our feelings is. And I was also seeing something and that we're saying like like obviously like love is the highest frequency, but like the lowest frequency is like sadness and anger, And if they can manipulate masses through this fucking tiny box to be angry, to be sad. Then they have they have full total control without having to, Like they already controlled food, They're already controlling our minds, so like then they can just control the narrative. And it made me think about Bali when we were in the pool we ran in. We were in Bali, a thousand million miles from America, and you know, we're having a good time, and this fucking woman is there wearing a fucking Maga hat and I was like, immediately I saw the red hat and I was like, this can't possibly be what I think it is. In Bali and this fucking ugly hideous had came.
Speaker 2: To fuck with us, had way over she came to fuck with us because I had seen her earlier and I stared her the fun.
Speaker 3: Had way too much face lifts. It just wasn't looking good.
Speaker 2: She came to swim right in front of us, just flowed around.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're a group of fourteen black women, so why the fuck would you swim your white ass in that fucking red hat over here? And it immediately, like it really pissed me off. And as much as I was trying to ignore it, I started to recognize, like how much power that hat had over me, because me and Erica.
Speaker 2: Definitely questioned her, interrogated her, and then I might.
Speaker 3: Have splashed a few splashes she did, pretending like I was stretching. Oh oops.
Speaker 2: I interrogated her first with a shout out to Nicole from the retree for saving she made me. She was like, let's go have a great day, ma'am. She like cut the conversation because she could see where I was going with it, I.
Speaker 3: Mean, and Eric trying to get in a fight.
Speaker 2: And so then I told me. I was like, I went over there, and she's like you, what did you say? And I was like, Nicole made me cut, like made me feel like I needed to like leave. She's like, fuck that, let's go back. We swim back over to the bar.
Speaker 3: Children.
Speaker 2: The thought of it is, actually.
Speaker 3: We're leading a retreat. We said, we're at a pool, We're at a pool lounge party. Let's go, let's go pick a bone with this bitch that we don't know. So we swam back over like fucking black mermaids. But didn't she tell you that she was like married to an American or.
Speaker 2: She said she's married to an American and she just she's about common sense. She believes in common.
Speaker 3: Sense, That's what she said. And then I said, let's swim back over there. I said, common sense, huh, she believes. Let's as like we I initiated, let's go back. Let's I think I need to go back over there. And then I just decided to just be like, I'm so happy we're black and we never have to get like have to have the embarrassment of having a terrible facelift and just like hiding from the sun and looking hideous. I'm so croud to be black and beautiful and young and wow, God, that's and you know what I just I at that very moment, I decided that I was going to be a Karen and I was just going to say everything I wanted to say without looking at her, and then she could just hear me. And I was like, I'm so sick of ignorant, ugly hate to be themselves, white people spreading hate and Melissa, I was just going on and she was right there.
Speaker 2: She know she heard you. She eventually left.
Speaker 3: She kept looking at me, and then I said, you.
Speaker 2: Guys actually talk. No, Yeah, she eventually just left.
Speaker 3: Good. I kept going I know she did slashed. She came for her that her alcohol choices. I think she was like drinking bottom chelf. I was like, I'm so happy we won't have to be kind of four top shelf liquor. That's disgusting, especially at that big age.
Speaker 2: I was just maybe I was drunk, you were drunk. We were all drunk. We had had lots of shots at that point.
Speaker 3: And I was like stretching and like splashing, and then she finally left. But then I realized, Wow, she really made me angry. And I don't even know this bitch, and I probably didn't have to go that far. And but it's just again back to the point here, other than us harassing this woman in the maga hat in motherfucking Bali, because why are you wearing it? You know what it means? Well, she knew it.
Speaker 2: It's not American at all.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like, why are you even wearing it? But I realize how much power we give like others, especially black people, Like I could go down the black people loophole. All my my feed is about black power and also black history, which obviously in America is sad and makes me angry. But then it's like, what are you consuming? Because there's a lot of black joy too, there's a lot of black love. There's a lot of beautiful things, and it's like if you go down the route of sadness, you will find yourself there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, it's true, It's very true. I even I have this app on my phone. It's called be Present And this is not an ad. I'm paying for this app, and it literally I know you can kind of get on Locke. I think is it unlocked. It'll kick you out maybe with your phone, and there's settings on your phone to like guard your intake of how much time you're on social media. This app makes it really.
Speaker 3: Hard, like really hard to get back in, to get back in, like.
Speaker 2: You really got to try, you'll and it'll like, like my social media this this is actually annoying and actually need to change it right but right now it only allows me to be on Instagram five minutes at a time, and so sometimes when I'm making a real I'm like, bitch, but it shows me how I have it ready to go. No, but but I I really do, I will. I really I think that we have to kind of be a bit vigilant in that way. I don't think there's really a way at this point that you can really totally protect yourself on social media and what you intake, because like even with Instagram, like they are half of my feed, isn't even my feed. I have to select my feed, like I have to say, like only show me my following, my followers.
Speaker 3: Oh, is that they're a setting for that is sometime who the fuck are these people?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Sing for that and I realized I'm nosy, So so I start the I start the first ten seconds, but you.
Speaker 2: Have to go every time you open the app, you have to select that. Oh it's not like a setting. You can just at least not to But that's also intentional exactly because we have Instagram's the Devil also which like I mean not also like for sure yeah the Devil Instagram Yeah meta essentially meta.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So anyway, that that I'm going to keep and this energy in twenty twenty six because it's actually been helping, and because I don't really feel like you can really safeguard the Internet, like if I'm committed to like not, I know that I'm I'm too sensitive. I can't look at I cannot scroll, nor do I want to numb myself to be able to scroll between a dying child in Gaza and a fucking like Chris Corsini's sending the showing sharing my scorpio horoscope for the months.
Speaker 3: That's also probably a big, a big like agenda is that, of course, it's the numbing of absolutely we've been We've been being numbed for years at this point. But I'm I'm I'm just like really, I'm opting out. I don't want to be part of it anymore. So I realized how much it can I could just like go, go go, and then suddenly I'm like, bit, what the fuck have we even done doing?
Speaker 2: Even holding your breath for five minutes not even realizing it doesn't Yeah, why am I anxious?
Speaker 3: So yeah, that's also a funeral to that as well. So we're releasing instagram Ish in twenty twenty six. Maybe we should do a toast. Okay, yes, it's only eleven am, but they didn't have sparkling apple ciders, so here we are should be open one at a time. Maybe drink open that one. Okaykay?
Speaker 2: What are you guys releasing in twenty twenty six, So let us know in the comments if you're on our YouTube channel or if you're in our discord, let's talk about it because I want to know, because I need inspirations. Sometimes you need to hear other people's releases. I'm like, yeah, that's and that too. Let me add that one and m because yeah, it feels like what twenty twenty five is also revealed to me and probably my age too, as I'm getting older and my daughter's getting older. Is just like like we're in the middle of part of our life. If we're lucky, like God forbid anything happened to us. We're in the middle part of our life. But like we're starting to see how precious life is and how quick it goes, and like I want to fucking I want to like make sure that I'm doing all the shit that I want to do with the things that I've acquired. Like we've worked really hard to be able to like live a life of live a life, sharing our stories, living a live a life storytelling, live a life where we can be virtual in some capacity if we want to. You know, we have the option. We have we have flexibility, Like we get to try, like am I fully capitalizing on all the manifestations that I asked for? Like am I am I enjoying the fruits of them, or am I just like continuously trying to create more of the fruits. And I do think that I enjoy them, but I want to go even harder.
Speaker 3: No, I realize that I don't know if it's human nature or capitalism, but there's a level of like more and more and more and more, more and more anxiousness and like, uh, just consumerism more like buy more, spend more. And you know, you always read those like memes or whatever, like people in their old age when they ask them like if you could tell your younger self anything, what would it be?
Speaker 2: Everything?
Speaker 3: And everyone's like, don't worry so much.
Speaker 2: Don't worry every.
Speaker 3: Single once, Like, don't worry so much. Do the things that make you scared live more. And my biggest fear and I realized, like I don't ever want to like be sitting at death's fucking doorstep and be like, oh my god, Like even the things that I did that I enjoyed, I wasn't fully in them because I was worried about something else, you know what I mean? Like what if like you have this a beautiful life and you've had like we've we've just created a bunch of shit and then a bunch of shit that we've like really fought for and we do we live a life of like leisure. We get to decorate our woman cave and like come into our office and be late or whatever. Like there's no clocking in, which essentially is the worst I mean, not the worst, but like it's it's not flexible, and like are we really great? Like are we really in the presence of the life that we've created for ourselves, you know? And I'm like, of course, We'm not like Paris Hilton Rich.
Speaker 2: I Yeah, twenty twenty three really showed me how bad of a job I was doing with that. Twenty four sorry, it really showed me how a bad of a job I was doing with that and twenty twenty three. Honestly, this year I have felt more present, but I have that it's the enjoyment of the things that I've created that I've like I didn't fully I think expand in because there's a lot of fear too, like, oh my god, do I am I gonna like this like scarcity mentality I felt creeping back into me that I've had to release because I know that I'm abundant. I know that like every time I'm at my last, like I'm always provided for And also I have a lot of fucking skills and I can really do and.
Speaker 3: Create anything I want.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so that too, Like I really had to sit with myself recently and be like, bitch, you can do did did? Did? And like have you fully? Like like you haven't flexed all these muscles a because you've been doing like this over here, But if you need to, you can and you can do it well. So I think a lot of times too, like we forget we have these these other skill sets. We forget how to like bring them all together again as well, Like like maybe you're a painter, maybe you're a creative, but like now you're you've been in a corporate job for a long time, so you feel like that part of you has to die, but you're kind of dying in corporate Like how do we braid all these things together? And like remind you of that bitch that you were over here can still exist in this space and like living a life and building a life of real alignment and like we've done that, We have done that.
Speaker 3: I mean, how are we perfect in it? Absolutely not?
Speaker 2: Like no, but like I know that that is something that that we're masters at and I and then I'm a master in too, and that's something that I'm bringing with me in twenty twenty six. Like I'm I've been working on this program, the Sacred CEO program that I've been just like scared to do, scared to do it alone, scared to talk about it out loud, just like kind of ide eating in my like cave of like what are what are all the things I can do? And it's like twenty twenty six, like I'm not like scared anymore around like what I'm capable of and also but also knowing that the reason I've had the luxury of being more present this year is because I've had I don't want to say I've had less things to do because for granted we've had six retreats this year, but like we've had a chiller year, like we would have had like four retreats a tour, like you know, like a thousand things to do. And so like I just want to go into twenty twenty six with like being able to be even more abundant, but doing like less, doing less, and just like being really intentional about like what it is that we do together so that we're not like running thin and like overwhelmed and it's putting stress on our relationship and our business and our entity. And then like same with me, Like same here and like having the space to spend with my family and friends, like having the desire, having the energy to do it.
Speaker 3: The energy because I feel like I'm always tired. Yeah, so was I.
Speaker 2: I said something the other day to you in the park about energy and I like wanted to remember what it was, energy scarcity. Like they're like I was talking about how like not feeling like I have enough for everyone, not feeling like I have enough for everything to do, and like just like of like of so avoiding being you know, being avoidant, being like more reserved and like trying to like be like how do how do I maintain like being present for my daughter? I' felt like been with her more than ever over the last year, and like how do I maintain being like present in my relationship? Like I'm also like there's a strain on family right now, so like how do I be present here and show up for them? And then like my friends, like I feel like my like hang out with my friends is taking like more of a back seat because I'm like I don't have a lot of energy for that right now, but I know that like I need that. I know I need that energy, and so like I'm removing this idea of like scarcity.
Speaker 3: Energy and that I have a lot of energy and that I just have to.
Speaker 2: Like find different ways to distribute them in better ways that don't feel exhausting for me.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, And just like prioritizing where your time goes and with who and like not on the phone or not worrying because I think I realized too, like the worry is such an energy drainer and sometimes you spend so much time worrying. Is that like it's it's literally taking up capacity in your brain and in your in your your frequency. Like when you could be like with your family, or you could be enjoying like the house that you've created or the love that you've created, and instead we're like in fear of something and that is consuming so much of our brain space and of our Like, yeah, I do feel like I've been like more present this year, like trying to take it, you know, be like really present. We have had six retreats this year, and I realized, like we've literally gone out of the country at least every other month in the entire year, and it's like it's beautiful and it's also draining, and it's like not I obviously I think we wish to be able to travel all the time and leisure and make money and do these things, but it's also like when you pack your stuff and then unpack and then get there and then your jet lag, and then you get back and then you have things that jump into and then there's the next project, and it's like it can be consuming and like finding the balance in it all, and I know, like there's just so much as you get older, there's so much to like not sort through, but like recognize it through and then execute and body execute because it's like I can have the concept here, I can understand it, I can say it. I can see that I'm consuming so much time on social media.
Speaker 2: But then there's a.
Speaker 3: Next step of actually executing, putting the phone down, putting the app on the phone that says get the fuck off the phone, actively choosing joy instead of worry instead of anger, and then like you know, like there's steps and it doesn't happen overnight, and I know we've been talking about you know, being present and all these resting being present, doing live we historically do too much, period and like just coming off that ledge and like also not comparing, Oh, this person over here is doing this, this podcast is doing that. Wherever we invited to this, you know, like just like everything is fucking fine. You don't have to be invited to every fucking shindig. You don't have to do it, you know, like you know, but like there is there's a level of like, like you said, we've been provided for. I have to think about that in every aspect of my life. Is like I have manifested so many beautiful things. There's no way God has brought me this far to be like haha filled you bitch. You know, like there's no way I got this far. Like sometimes in like the last couple of years, and I was worried about money, or worried about finances, worried about whatever the fuck. I'm just like there were so many things I was worried about that now had been taken care of. I can't imagine that God would suddenly rip those things from underneath me. Like if I can create this, I can create this, I can create my reality and so I just have to stay in that, you know, just like everything is going to be okay, and any challenge that comes at me, I can. I have all the tools I need to face them. Yeah. So it's just I totally resonate with that, and going into twenty twenty six, I just hope that we can continue on that route of being present and you know, expecting more and while also having rest and feeling like we have enough energy to pour into all the things that we love and the people that we love, because like that's really what I don't want to look back at my life and be like, damn, like but I really like I fell in love, and I had this beautiful relationship, and I had this beautiful kid and this like every stage has been beautiful, but like, was I really there? So really an appreciation of it because some people don't experience the lives that we're getting to experience. So like, as I'm in it, I really want to like milk every drop. So let's do a toast Jeers twenty twenty six and making it the best year yet.
Speaker 2: Yes to being present and confidence in the stillness and the slowness even, confidence in the slowness even and.
Speaker 3: Confident in just our offerings to the.
Speaker 2: World and letting go of things we can't change, or yeah, surrendering.
Speaker 3: And being intentional. Amen, love you, love you. Woh next Life Prosecco twelve in the afternoon. Yum yum, yum yum. It's actually pretty delicious. Let's just take a breath real quick, guys. I'm just gonna hit my little singing bowl here for you.
Speaker 4: Hm, I just take a deep breath in through your nose.
Speaker 3: Oh, by the way, yesterday I think I saw alien life. What are you talking about? Yeah, aliens in this guy. Yeah, so Irie.
Speaker 2: Is on she's playing club volleyball, which, by the way, I don't if there's any like club parents, listen, But why didn't y'all tell me this shit is intense? Club is not, And I shouldn't. You didn't even need to tell me because I played club, But I was. I forgot because I was the kid. I was just doing stuff. I didn't realize how much time my mom spent doing stuff like driving to tournaments, like spending money on the weekend, going to a tournament to go like watch me fucking lose and shit like and then telling you you're still good me crying because I for sure cried I was a really bad loser.
Speaker 3: Just annoying.
Speaker 2: Like Wow, anyway, I'm really excited about this chapter of my life. But I was on a club volleyball team and sometimes they practice in Malibu, which is like a blessing. Actually, Like when they told me that, I was like, Oh, that's kind of annoying, but it's not far from me. I was like, actually, I'm to be great because I don't have to go all the time, and like sometimes I can just pop over the beach, which is like I need to spend more time over there. Anyway, So last night I dropped her off and then and she kim went to this beach like I have to take it to this speach.
Speaker 3: It's called Point Doom. Is a Point Doom?
Speaker 2: Yes, Point Doom, And you like it's kind of like the beach we like to go to, you know, where you like drive through the neighborhood and then you like it's like farther down the same kind of scenario, but the water like the tide. I went for my birthday. That's where I went for my birthday, and the tide was really high, so like I was like basically sitting on the rocks a little bit of sand. This time at night, because it was around like seven o'clock. The tide was so pulled back, like it was like you don't remember, you know in Costa Rica how you can like kind of walk really far out like when we're on the Pacific side to surf, Like how much?
Speaker 3: How far back? Yeah? Like it was like that. I was like, what the fuck?
Speaker 2: And it was so it was pitch black that I could even see the moon. It was just like stars. I just love the beach at night. I feel like people need to you need to go the beach more time there. It's like portal shit going on over there.
Speaker 3: Have you been to dark Wiler where could take the fire?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I have, but I think it was even like eerier because there was no light. It was pitch black. And so anyway, I'm looking up at the stars and I'm looking at one and then I'm like is that a star? And it kind of starts moving and then it starts really starts moving, but it's like traveling kind of like like erratically. It's not like like a plane. Okay, it's I was like, what the fuck do you see that? He's like, I do see that and then all of a sudden, it like glides behind a cloud and the I and like it was.
Speaker 3: Gone, heard you bitch?
Speaker 2: I was like, what the fuck? Then I saw another one. I'm now, I'm now, I'm fully convinced that like ninety percent of the stars are not really.
Speaker 3: Stars or just well some of you are satellites. You can tell which ones are satellite. So because I look generous, no, I know those ones are usually kind of bright. Yeah, yeah, like this was I.
Speaker 2: Don't know, this was alien light, like not three autlists has stopped, but yeah, what is the update on three outlets? Like what's gonna happen in twenty twenty six or three outlets?
Speaker 3: I think with the same with three at three outlysts is that it was coming straight towards Earth and now it's stopped, like directly in front of it or something like that. It's like we're keeping up. Oh, whatever happened to that alien blob that was in the container? He released it yet well.
Speaker 2: He was setting pieces of it.
Speaker 3: In the mail. Yeah, he released it into like in the Panamanian Creek or something. Was that fake? God? The Internet is so annoying with its fake news and its AI and like, why do we even have to figure this shit out? Why can't people just tell the truth, Like regular fucking humans? Are you looking at three outlants?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it says in twenty twenty six, the interstellar comet three I or three one at LISS will remain obs observable with small telescopes as it moves away from Earth and towards Jupiter.
Speaker 3: You're lying, it was just right next to Earth. The object, a rare visitor from outside of our solar system, will continue to be visible in spring twenty twenty six. How do you know?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 2: You don't know where it's How fuck do you? Why am I even looking at this?
Speaker 3: Lies?
Speaker 2: These lies of fucking googles.
Speaker 3: They've been lying to us.
Speaker 2: They're always lying. You can't trust anything. That's why you have to Literally you gotta have intuition. That's the only that's what you should be feeding in twenty twenty six, Literally water it every day, Do fucking exercise, Do all the exercises day.
Speaker 3: They have lied to us about literally every.
Speaker 2: Cause at this point, like there's just no like it's it's impossible. You have to listen to your elders and you have to use your discernment but.
Speaker 3: Then you see, like I think, as black people, there's kind of an element of knowing that they've lied to us, and it covered a lot of history and a lot of truth because as black people, they've done that to us. But the white people, you guys, they're lying to you too. Like when I see like stupid ignorant, like maga, like white people like the person a Trump is so smart, I'm like, oh my god, you guys. You guys are dumb. Everybody's dumb, honestly, Like I want everybody to know, if you listen to our podcast, you're probably not dumb. So this is for everybody else that doesn't listen to the podcast. I hate to break it to everybody, but like ninety eight point nine percent of like the population is dumb. It's true. It's it has to be true because like there's certain things that you hope as a like as human as a collective, that we re for. Like everyone's just using their intuition and their common sense, but common sense is not so common. So just beware out of there. Who you choose to be friends with. You should be like a friend like filter yet like a questionnaire, like what do you think about this? Maybe next year, I'm going to go into my friendships with Like.
Speaker 2: So we're doing for a friend to check in?
Speaker 3: What do you what are your thoughts if Jane goes to a different country and brings her Bible and that country did not ask for that Bible or her thoughts? Should Jane go home or should Jane proceed.
Speaker 6: A?
Speaker 2: Hell?
Speaker 3: Yeah, be hell no, preach Jesus. See, Jane has every right to be there. Okay, well you only got a thirty percent of the above. We can't be friends. There should just be calm. I'm gonna sit out a fucking survey if we just like, if I meet you, I'm like, oh my god, you're so cool. Can you just fill out this survey and then I'll get back to you about our friendship, about our lunch date? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Are you where? Are you ready?
Speaker 3: Are you ready to cut off your friends? Cut off friends? I cut off friends right in the beginning, and this year I remember it just got cut off and I looked and I'm not missing a goddamn thing. Because I have a lot of friends, too many. Probably I need to have more discernment.
Speaker 2: I can use. Yeah you can, Yeah, I think I I don't think I know in myself that there's no space for like at this point in my life and this point in my Yeah, there's no space for people that are not moving with the compass of love in that way. Like if that's not if it's about just yourself and your own interests and not the interest of community. Honestly, that's the most important to me, because I think it's really easy to be even me, like, it's very easy for a human to be indoctrined into just thinking about themselves. I think that humans innately are a little bit narcissistic in ways, and so it's easy to tap that that thing in you. But I think like community from the beginning of time we've seen is that's when it was going well, and now we've become so individualistic that I don't really want to have people around me that are just like, well, I really needed my my tap, my business, my taxes, and that's not that.
Speaker 3: Has homeless people are.
Speaker 2: That is what has gotten us here. That is why. And everyone's like, how.
Speaker 3: Did we get here?
Speaker 2: It's like, because you failed every fucking test, bitch, that's why, every single one. So yeah, cheers to people that are in alignment with your I don't.
Speaker 3: Want to say beliefs, but yeah, just your core.
Speaker 2: Values like your pillars. Yeah, your mission statement, like the energy that you are trying to be in all the time too, is important. So yeah, did you make any bad choices this week? Bad mom?
Speaker 6: Not a bad mom, but a bad mom so good.
Speaker 3: I mean, this is not naughty at all. This is just like, this is mom. Shit. I took my daughter's phone away. It's still like, by the way, I still have her.
Speaker 2: Phone, and I I don't know, I just like I don't need phones. I like, the longer I have it, the more I feel like I don't need to give it back.
Speaker 3: No, I'm like, you don't even really need it. Why would you have a phone? Like I struggle being addicted to it, So why the fuck would I give you one? I'm just not it doesn't make any sense. I didn't get to the phone to begin with. The dad did, and like now, I had a conversation with the teacher and she was saying there's some things that she isn't doing her homework, so it was an excuse to take it. But just in general, like, you don't need this. You need to be in an extracurricular activity. You need to read a fucking book like we're I'm not about to just because we're here in this time and everybody has a phone. Because I feel that way. I'm I don't want her to be traumatized because I took her phone and everybody else has it. But it's like you're going to thank me later, right, So no phones for kids in twenty twenty six. If you had sixteen, you don't need a phone. I think I might not give it back.
Speaker 2: I mean it's not her I mean her dad pays the bill, so he might be like, where the fuck is her phone? But I think I just have to have a conversation with him because I just don't think. I think okay. So my bad joys of the week was assuming that there was like going to be a bunch of crazy shit on my daughter's phone and thinking the worst and spiraling before I even had the evidence, and not to say that that perhaps she deleted some shit and I didn't see everything. But I think, like I realized how I caught myself sort of, but I realized how how I was parented was showing up and like a lot of distrust, like off the gate when my daughter hasn't shown me that she's distrustful. Ever, really, like I really had to think, like has I relied to me a lot? Like what about iries.
Speaker 3: Making me feel like I don't believe you? You know?
Speaker 2: And I was like, oh no, this is like this And I think that's also that's come up a lot over the last few months. Is just like my trust issues and how I think they're like, uh, I think they're limited to like romantic relationships or something and my father, but like and maybe men, but like how it's like I kind of across the board. It's like everyone can get this energy. And so yeah, I think my bad choice of the week was was that was just like and she and she called me out on it, and so like she was like, you just don't trust me, you know, I feel like you don't trust me, And I was like.
Speaker 3: Not the amusing word.
Speaker 2: No, it's like this behavior is not showing that I could trust you. But also i'm your parents, so I need to give me your phone. So like I want to like find the balance between those things and like really work on just being able to even communicating with her better about why I'm where I'm why I'm asking for certain things because I think I'm parenting too, like and there still is this element that like because I'm your parent, that's why that exists. But I think that I think some of that comes from our parents and their parents not having the language to explain things. And I want to get better.
Speaker 3: At the language like for explaining things to her.
Speaker 2: So she is clear about why so that she can be.
Speaker 3: No, it's not like because I'm the parent, I said so yeah.
Speaker 2: And then so she knows how to express herself too, and so it makes sense her and like I was a very like logical person, like if I tell her and break things down, like she'll get it. So it's me like I need to I need to really be able to like have the language.
Speaker 3: For I'm taking your shit because you don't need it because it's ridiculous and it's addicting and it's not good for your brain development.
Speaker 2: Yes, that and also other like other I'm sure future situations that may come up where like I am with something like where I'm like I trust you, Iri, and I'm like give me all your shit and let me look through every single piece of it. I mean, we were just but it's really not about trust. It's more so about like they're developing and understanding what safety looks like and what it means and what's acceptable and what isn't and unless I'm like safeguarding that and explaining this is not safe, let me tell you why she might not know that that's not safe. So to her, she's like I thought this was normal. No, girl, this shit ain't normal. The Nigon roadblocks asking for your age ASL is not normal. That's not what happened that ASL.
Speaker 3: That is so long.
Speaker 2: But like, yeah, bitch, because we were ten on ASL.
Speaker 3: I mean there is so many I know. Lena was like we were looking at something and she was like talking about, oh, you're watching, Like I don't know something about this. She knows everything about the zombiefore Zombie four characters like in real life. And she's like, oh, so and so was dating so and so in real life. And I'm like, how old is he?
Speaker 2: How old is she?
Speaker 3: She's like, yeah, that's weird, right, because it was like a big age difference. And I was like, yeah, super weird, super weird. It's like someone's way older than you. Like that's weird.
Speaker 2: This is your opportunity teachable moment.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I was like, because like the maturity is not there. So if a guy wants to date you and you're they're way older, that's super weird. Maybe any all my vocabulary.
Speaker 2: Super se super words.
Speaker 3: I was like really trying to like when she said it, I was like, yep, weird. I hope she gets it. I hope I'm really emphasizing the weird.
Speaker 2: I think my mom said this was weird.
Speaker 3: Trying to remember why I know what was weird.
Speaker 2: She just kept saying that word. You know, you can't get creepy. I was like, I think I said creepy, but sometimes that you gotta Yeah, creepy is a strong one. Creepy wrong, illegal, illegal, jail, jail time. That's that's what the language I'm have to use for Ira. She's so scared of the police. Please polease, So if you do that, the police will come.
Speaker 3: You lie to me, the police will come.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Luna is very like gotta turn the music up too, lout like turn it down. I'm like, why we're in the car, Like, I'm your mom, who's gonna get us in trouble?
Speaker 2: So weird?
Speaker 3: I'm like, what the hell is your problem? Are you fucking afraid of everything? But then I see my own like fear in things, and like I've had to tell myself a lot of times, like you're not in trouble, like no one's coming to get you, because I'm like always liken it a little bit. But my mom's like that a little bit, like fearful, and I'm like, bitch, what is your problem? Like relax? But then I have it. It's like innately in me in ways too, and I'm just like, I don't I don't want to do things and indulge and have fun and then be like like, bitch, are you gonna If you're gonna do it, just do it. If you're gonna have the fun, just do it, because all the way to go all the way. So I'm realizing that too, like if you're gonna do it, do it with guiltless. Do it guiltless and free. Don't be doing it and then feeling like paranoid about it. If you're gonna be paranoid about it, just don't fucking do it to begin with.
Speaker 2: That makes me think of this reel that I saw, this clip that I saw of share and if you saw it, but she was it was like not maybe she's a little bit younger than she is now seventy, Like did you see the new clip of her where she's like, what was it for? It was for uh, uber eats or something or door dash or something. And then like she's like, take me back to nineteen eighty, and like she goes back, but she ends up being in like eighteen eighty and it's like she's dressed in like her leather outfit with her boots like regular share but she's like in eighteen eighty.
Speaker 3: And they're like, she's a witch.
Speaker 2: I remember we're talking about like there's the witches of Hollywood and like older. So they have her on the steak and she's about to get burnt on the steak, and anyway you watch it, I think of us saying that like some of these like old women that like don't age and are super fab are witches that like date young men and their I.
Speaker 3: Just watched, uh, what does the movie you watch with Goldie Han and Death Becomes which reminds me of old ladies who know who don't want to age, and then at the end they returned to vampires, but they're hideous. Because I was like, wow, this is this is where I'm at, like a rebound to age and they could go either way, like I could do it with grace or I'd just be them and it's not good. But but in this so in this clip of Share, she was saying someone I think a reporter asked her, like, what is your like, what's something that you wish you would have done like more of even in your youth because she was a little bit older, and she was like, and you know, Share is known as an icon for being pretty bold, like even in the seventies and sixties, she was wearing like these like sexy outfits like her her belly show it like she was on her comedy show or her whatever that was, the whatever, the Sunny and Share show.
Speaker 2: She was taking a lot of risks, especially for a woman at that time. And she was like, I wish I would have went harder. Really yeah, and the like. And they were like, really, that's exactly what they said, like really like you were you were you went pretty hard Share, And she's like, no, because there are moments where even I overthought things or I held back and like I wish I didn't. I wish I just went all the way like and I was like, wow, for someone who's who like we perceives has gone all the way in some capacity in a lot of ways with her career, her success, how she shows up in the world, Like what she says publicly, Yeah, she always she's like, I wish I would have been even more That's what she said. I wish I would have been even more bold.
Speaker 3: Well, it's a lesson for women all over the world, because I think there's always like this uh teeter totter, that we're like, am I doing too much? Have I gone too far? Even when you do it and you're like yeah, and then you're like, you know, like there's always like a cringe because the backlash because the society that we live in, there's always like so much background noise about whether like we're doing like we're doing too much. But men historically do whatever the fuck they want and it's fine. So interesting even though I saw that Share also said she's gonna marry a One. Is that his name?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: A one girl?
Speaker 2: That's Ace whatever his name is, Amber's baby daddy.
Speaker 3: Maybe realize Amber has been canceled ever since she endorsed Trump. I haven't heard.
Speaker 2: I mean, I just don't think we're being fed her algorithm. She's doing just fine over.
Speaker 3: There, She's dumb. She's so dumb. She's very disappointing. I wish she never started talking so disappointed. It was so much better when she was quiet, ay and just one of the glasses. I'll say it all the time, like she was so much better when she was mute, and that Kanye didn't let her speak. It's true. I remember the first time I think I talked about this on the show.
Speaker 2: The first time I ever heard her talk. I had no idea because she'd been mute for so long. The first time I ever heard her talk on an interview, I was like, oh, oh my god. It was like not what I was expecting.
Speaker 3: I was like, oh no, but yeah, I wonder how she feels knowing like her baby daddy's over there living his best life with Share, Like can you imagine if your baby daddy like left you and then he went with Share like the richest, most non aging, most like iconic and American history, Like, can you imagine if your baby's over there with Share and your baby daddy like keep this.
Speaker 2: Maybe she doesn't care, Maybe she's like, yeah, she seems like she's like cool with pretty much anything except defending black people. I mean, she's cool with that fucking tattoo in her forehead. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: She looks like she's a bitch that's gonna go for anything. Remember we saw her in the car in the back of us. I know we were like, is it a.
Speaker 2: Weird white guy?
Speaker 3: Yeah? In the car? Yeah, poor baby. Yeah, I mean yeah, I think that's a that's a message to us too. Like as much as we press push the envelope and we've been bold, you know, we're always like, was it too much?
Speaker 2: We go too far?
Speaker 3: And no, if it's the truth, it's the truth. Yeah. Maybe today's affirmation is twenty twenty six.
Speaker 2: Be bold, be bolder, bitch.
Speaker 3: Be bolder, bitch, be bolder, be bolder bitch. Not just bold, be bolder. And I'm not talking about Colorado.
Speaker 2: No, although if you want to climb those that's pretty bold too. Speaking of Colorado, are you gonna are we gonna go to Are we gonna go? Pull up on our retreat girls? So our retreat girls are real friends in real life. So when you come to our retreat, we create this like a sacred circle that is made. And I would say, like some retreat girls like are like bond really really closely. This might be like the closest retreat group by and they have.
Speaker 3: Some exit like some people were executing shit in there, like they are planning their own retreat to Colorado because they can't wait until the next one.
Speaker 2: They're like, fuck y'all, y'all took too long. Twenty twenty six when April na, but did you see that itinerary?
Speaker 3: They have an itinerary colors pink and hot pink and burgundy leather night. I forgot to tell you. One of them when they were asked, well, I know they One of them asked me if I wanted to come surprise the girls and do a performance. I was like, what are you talking about?
Speaker 2: A performance?
Speaker 3: Performance? Sexy? I was it would be so fun if you was like, why are you pumping me up like this? I can just have a vision, Like do were you were considering it?
Speaker 2: I didn't.
Speaker 3: I consider for like one second.
Speaker 2: I told them I might pull up because I was like, so are we going to ski?
Speaker 3: You know, me and me less? And I said the said, no, one wants to do that. That's what I heard. They were like, no. We decided to take mushrooms to go to the museum. They're like, if you want to do that, you can, though I was, I.
Speaker 2: Don't want to miss that day, and I was like, well, maybe me and we are going to stay extra few days so that we can get our black girl ski rocks off.
Speaker 3: I have to ski and like that's all the way to fucking Colorado and I think the house is like right next to a lift. Yeah, there's no way. I mean we might, I told her. I actually told her I was to look at tickets and then I didn't, but I need to look at tickets because what the fuck?
Speaker 2: Then I got like, well, how are you gonna have a retreat without us?
Speaker 3: Why can't wait?
Speaker 2: It's fine now, I love it, I know, I'm just I'm so happy. I'm so happy that like the women are bonding like that. That's really the whole purpose of what we do. That's the purpose of.
Speaker 3: The retreat, so that you know that you have like a like a set community to connect with after the shit is over, and you actually have friends you can reach out to. And the thing is, when you spend seven days, six days with a group of people, you're gonna know all their shit, you know, like we share and like there's intimate moments that like once you've told ten, twelve, twenty people, you're like, these are the bitches I'm gonna tell again, Like, yeah, you can follow up with those people because they've already been in invited into your world in.
Speaker 2: A lot of ways, and they've they've witnessed you however it is you decided to show up there. So if that's who you are trying to embody, but you don't know how to embody that at home, they've already accepted you that way, do you.
Speaker 3: Know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Like if you're like quiet at home, but like at the retreat you are a little bit loud, like when you know when you get there you can show up as the person that you say you want to be. So I think that's like also the beauty of it, because that's what it's That's what I'm witnessing, That's what that's what it feels like.
Speaker 3: I know we talk about this that, but you have no idea how often like girls come in one way and then leave a toll a different way, like right now, shout out to Toya, she was so quiet And two things I recognize I guess less because we've done it. Nineteen times and we lead the retreat, but like there's such a level of anxiety for some of the women that are coming into this space in a foreign country with people they don't know. And I talked to someone yesterday from this last retreat in Bali, and she told me she was like, honestly, I prior to the retreat.
Speaker 2: I did therapy. She told me that to prepare.
Speaker 3: For the retreat so that I would not be in my head and I wouldn't be in my nerves and I wouldn't be having anxiety. And I was like, it's a really good idea.
Speaker 2: Afford it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sorry, because you're not coming there like trying to work through all those things you've kind of already had, Like you've already worked through them a little bit, and it's not really that anxiety. It's just the idea that's more like gives you more anxiety than it actually being there, because as soon as you get there, like it kind of like slushes off because everyone's so open. But this one particular person was super like I could tell like her her like all her walls were up. She was just like almost like very like very paranoid about everything else going on. She's like I can't find my money, I can't find my bag. I was like in her room looking through her shit. And then next day was like, did you find your shit? She's like, I found it. I hit it for myself. I was high. I was like, girl, like, I'm like, did we have a thief? What's going?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 3: You know, but like seeing everybody come down into their nervous system and seeing the transformations that happen is so powerful and so dope, and like just to see them stay in that comfortability and say we're going to do it again and again. It's like it's a really beautiful, really beautiful thing to be able to like share in that space and a very intimate level with each other and like feel trustworthy in that way. So I'm just like, I'm really grateful for that. One of the girls in this last Retrea, I don't know if I said this already said that She's like sometimes when I'm like, in certain situations, I think, WWJD, what would Jamila do? And I was like, really, I think that, Like Jesus. She's like, yeah, do I think about it all the time. I'm like not being bold enough. I was like, really, that's the nicest thing anybody ever told me that's beautiful. But it's interesting, like when you come into an intimate space with people, you can really channel other people. Sometimes I'm like, let me even me like this person, or like let me come. When I walk into a situation, I know it's like not maybe in my personality, I can just reach for my like who's your alter ego? What's that alter ego for you? Exactly? Yeah, And it's necessary, you know, because sometimes you don't feel like you have the tools, but you know that one friend that does and you can even call them. I've called girls like, hey, I need your advice on this or whatever, because you know that that's maybe their for their wheelhouse. Yeah. So this is just to endorsement to make more friends that are in alignment with you and people that you you know, aspire to be like because there's medicine there. And if you're thinking about coming to a Good Vibe retreat in twenty twenty six, this is your sign because we are running a New Year's sale for five hundred dollars off, which is a lot, and you don't want to miss the opportunity. So don't say we didn't give you a discount. Don't say we didn't encourage you. Every year we get on this motherfucking mic and tell you how important it is. And you know, so take the opportunity, take the discount, prioritize yourself. Come on all inclusive retreat. You don't have to think about, worry about anything. You're gonna leave with friends and you're gonna leave with life changing experiences.
Speaker 2: We have three retreats to choose from Jamaica. If by the time you hear this it isn't sold out, because we only have one spot left and that.
Speaker 3: Was two no so e Mommy and Me retreat.
Speaker 2: So if you're like I want to bring this medicine to me and my child, I want to go to Costa Rica with my kid and feel all the vibes, that's that retreat. And then also are of course our annual women's retreat in Costa Rica. We're working on one at the end of the year. We're gonna announce that one soon. But make sure you tap in click the link of this episode description, use the code what's the code new new new any w any w new new for five hundred dollars off till the end of this year. This is gonna be done January first, and I'm not discounting this shaite no more beach, this yo lasmafucking time. But yeah, come I can't. I just like it makes me so happy. So shout out to I think that was Retreat eighteen, right, Retreat eighteen for creating another retreat for y'all in Colorado.
Speaker 3: I might get my dance I might get my dance moves together, so I could be the surprise.
Speaker 2: Well you're not. They're not gonna be surprised now they're listening to this. I want to come and hang out and go to them, go to the mush go to the museum on mushrooms, and.
Speaker 3: Then everybody, everybody has like a different day they're responsible for. Did you know that?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I saw.
Speaker 3: I'm like, well this is I love it. You know, how are you all to be on the team because it's just me and this bitch and just two of us were here.
Speaker 2: See that's the thing too, is like you find your travel your travel crew, and.
Speaker 3: Because you know that they're already willing to travel, you know who's with the ships, who's not, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: So it's like you find your travel crew, which is really important because I think a lot of times women we don't travel because we are waiting for someone to come with us and we're not in a friend group that likes to travel. That's not their priority. So get show us a travel group in twenty twenty.
Speaker 3: Six very important. What was your favorite episode this year?
Speaker 2: I was looking through our catalog this year, and we've had some really good guests. I don't low you forgot. It's so hard because we came in hot. We came in hot like the first few months, so I would say slum Flower.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she was really good.
Speaker 2: It's definitely one of my favorite episodes. That episode was called The Mother Wound, and she stove deep and shared so much about her story and journey with her mother and cutting her mother off and protecting herself and why and that that episode is very triggering for a lot of people, but also resonated with so many people I didn't realize to have that experience of their mother, and also like seeing that like recently like coming becoming more and more people are talking about it more and more, like the going no contact with a parent because yeah, I don't know, I just that's not my journey, but I understand it and listening to it like I wouldn't, I would end, but I can only imagine how incredibly painful that that that would.
Speaker 3: Be, well, mourning someone who birthed you, right.
Speaker 2: It's a different type of it's a different you know. So that one was that on the serious note. I'm looking you know, Corine Stephans, She's always I just love her mind and I just love the way. I just love how calculated that woman is. She is just I just love she's a storyteller, like she knows how to draw you in from the very beginning. So if you haven't listened to that one, that's a two part episode. Every episode we've ever we had an episode with her in twenty twenty two, I want to say, and it was also a two part because once she sits on this couch, no, it's twenty twenty three, twenty twenty three. Once she sits on this couch, it's we could sit and listen to that woman for hours, so we do. We're like, we know we're not going to see you for two years, so tell us everything.
Speaker 3: Literally. One of my other well, one of my favorite guests this year was definitely Parties Founting Amen Lord Fine Tall Chocolate Tree Chocolate tree. He's just so tall.
Speaker 2: You know, when he walked into the studio, I was not anticipating that height, nor was I upset. Okay, those tight jeans, those thick thighs, those big boots, that those big pearly whites, those what those smile that smiles up.
Speaker 3: To no good like Rich screams Rich, No Columbia American Veneers.
Speaker 2: He paid full price. Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I love a chocolate man with like pearly white teeth. It always reminds me of the Coldest Winter Ripper when she introduces Midnight to the to the saga. Sorry, I just went to my junior high horn.
Speaker 2: And he loves his mom and called his mom and grandma on the show. You guys, if you haven't listened to that episode, we've had Party Fontaine on the show. If you don't know who is go look him up. Go look him up. He's a writer, a rapper. He ghost writes, and I don't think it's a ghostwriter. He writes for Cardi B and she's.
Speaker 3: Winning right now, go slide into his DMS. We've had so many good episodes this year. I'm just scrolling.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I know, it's like I forget because we've had you guys, we've hit over four hundred episodes in our like two seasons, three seasons, don't know how many seasons. Our Good Mom's lifetime twenty twenty six, Good Moms will turn eight, and we've had over four hundred episodes, which is a pretty big deal. Yeah, we're executive producers, Okay, writers, talent, make up, and like.
Speaker 2: That's why I like, some of these episodes need to be ran back, and we did that in November. We re we re posted older episodes because some of y'all missed them when we okay, we posted Mel Robins. So we've had Mel Robbins on the show, right, and that's she's like a big fucking deal. And we like back then, I think reels were just getting figured out. She was like even the way that the clips were shot weren't even like really in real form. But when we do, you know how many people message me when we posted Mel Robins, like two weeks ago.
Speaker 3: Congratulations you have Robins on the show.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's incredible. I'm like, just two years three years ago, we have her back on. We need to call her. But there's just a lot of good, good guests that we've had on that I've forgotten about.
Speaker 3: Also, you know, it was a good episode of Shayla Shayla Murray, Shayla Marie She'd love her. Yeah, she was really a good episode. What I don't know it was gonna be episode. Also, we had like a spicier episode with four where we get to walk him like a dog to the liquor store, which is always like something fun to do. I always like a I like like a guest that's down for the get down.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's definitely down for the get down.
Speaker 3: So they just wanted to just touch on, you know, some of our our faves, our faves.
Speaker 2: And also you know what, I think that we should leave links for them, and like you guys, We're gonna leave links for you guys so you can hear these episodes because they're worth listening. You're about to be chilling in the holiday season. Hopefully you don't have that much work to do. Those kids are going to be annoying the fuck out of you.
Speaker 3: I'm looking at these episode titles and like, I don't know if it's We're ridiculous or may slob on my knob ASMR featuring Lovely Mill.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, yeah, that makes sense.
Speaker 3: Monogamous monster. Oh yeah, what does that even mean? It's just pretty We're pretty ridiculous black people can Karen too Oh yeah, Militant Daddy featuring Derek Grace too. Yeah. We I guess we really know how to name the episode. I'm really proud of this, this, this piece of work. We do have such a range in our business. So and we even we even had what was the what's the girl who got the Jeffrey Epstein girl? Oh, Lisa Phillips, Ye, Lisa, Lisa Phillips was a good episode.
Speaker 2: Lisa Phillips was really great because it's continued. It's like continuing to unfold as we as time goes.
Speaker 3: Yeah. As president, So yeah, we have a lot of juicy episodes in our catalog that I'm proud of. So if you were just coming in now, I always go back to the beginning. Always check what we were doing eight years ago, because we're pretty much different bitches than when we started. There's a lot, there's a lot of evolution that's happened, same but different, the same, same but different. Tarot time, Tarot time. Okay, maybe we should each choose one. Okay, I got the Ten of Wands reversed, which it looks pretty intemped. When the ten of wands reverse appears in a tarot reading, it's often a sign that you're trying to do too much by yourself and your effort to be everything to everyone. You have found yourself struggling under the weight of it all. Delegate and share the work you don't have to do it alone, and be firm and saying no to the things you know you cannot take on. It is imperative you put your self care in personal wellbeing first, otherwise you'll burn yourself out and be of no help to anyone. It's just like they say, put on your own oxygen mask first before helping others. Similarly, the ten of wands reverse suggests that you're carrying a heavy weight on your shoulders, but you're keeping this private and unwilling to share your burden with others. You may be grappling with emotional trauma, carrying a dark seeker, or dwelling with increased responsibilities. However, you do not feel comfortable sharing this with others by talking about it or asking for help. In effect, you are pushing away the people who can help you. It may also be a huge relief to you when you do share some of this burden with others as they are ready and willing to support you.
Speaker 5: Hm, okay, bag lady this morning. You can't hurt your back.
Speaker 3: Take them bags off your back right now. Are you worrying about matters that do not concern you or cannot be changed. Do not become a martyr and take on more than you can realistically handle. This is probably for like every woman listening right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it sounds like a overall moving into this next year, like we can't keep carrying the weight how we've been carrying it. Our back are fucked one shoulders higher than the other. It's it's no.
Speaker 3: I just realized, like sometimes it's so second nature or first nature or whatever that when you finally do get to sit in your own shit, it's like, huh, Like who am I? What is it that I need? It's like almost a foreign like it's hard to almost conceptualize what it is that you actually need because you've been so removed from it for so long and tapped into what everybody else needs. So I think that's something important to take into twenty twenty six. It's just not caring too much and being able to say no, mm hmm, okay, well I got the world card reversed. We're reading reversed. I mean I picked it up one reversed and so I okay.
Speaker 2: So the world card reversed represents seeking personal closure, shortcuts and delays. The world reverse suggests that you are seeking closure on a personal issue. Perhaps you are still emotionally attached to a past relationship.
Speaker 3: And want to move on.
Speaker 2: You need to let go of the past to move on. Fighting closure may be an intensely personal journey, something you manage through journaling, visualization, energy work, and therapy. The world reverse can signify that you want to fulfill a big goal or complete a big project, but you're not taking all the steps necessary to get there. You may opt for the easiest or quickest path to attain your goal, but it won't lead to the outcome you intend. Climbing a mountain from the bottom up is an entirely different experience from getting a helicopter ride to the peak, even though the destination is the same. You need to experience the trials and tribulations along the way so you can learn and grow, and when you do reach your goal, you enjoy such a fantastic sense of achievement. Don't be afraid to set stretch goals for yourself, even if it means during hardships or challenges along the way, it will make the victory even sweeter the world. Reverse can also indicate a time when you are close to finishing a project or goal, but forever whatever reason, you lose focus and lack and slack off. Right at the end, you only have a short way to go, So why stop now? Re energy and remind yourself how wonderful life will be when you get the thing.
Speaker 3: You wanted for so long? The result there you go, focus on the results.
Speaker 2: Completion, completion, Yes, completion energy. I'm bringing that into twenty twenty six to two.
Speaker 3: That's so interesting. I think sometimes people get so caught up on like the journey that it blurs the outcome, and so it's hard to manifest that way. But it's definitely necessary to manifest backwards. How do I feel and the like the end result? What do I feel when I like get this love that I've manifested, but I feel I get the job that I've manifested. I'm gonna We're gonna be the perks of that job. How is that going to feel And I think sometimes that is like we think about step one instead of step ten, and like you get to think of step ten in order to start moving towards it and to like understand you deserve it and you're worthy of it, and that like it's a realistic, obtainable goal. Yeah, you have to see it and it's completion for sure. I think that's even in business too, like working backwards, Yeah, what do I want?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: What would I want? What's the number?
Speaker 2: I want to feel good? Okay, working backwards? From that place, you can apply that also to your life.
Speaker 3: Amen? Aha, Amen? Any final closing words for twenty twenty five. It's our last, absolute last episode of twenty twenty five.
Speaker 2: Well, let's just I want to take a hit. Where's the joint if we rolling? No, we haven't smoked this whole time.
Speaker 3: No, what the fuck? Yeah you're supposed to.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I feel like we have to roll a joint for twenty twenty five.
Speaker 3: There's papers right there.
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness, here you sage, sage, just down like the sage. We're clearing the energies.
Speaker 3: Clear the energy for twenty twenty five because it's the funeral. Yes, We're clearing this funeral energy. We're laying her to rest, open a window, cleansing the set, cleansing the good Mom's sign f new energy next year.
Speaker 2: You know, we are playing to rest. Any versions of ourselves that our higher self does.
Speaker 3: Not approve of.
Speaker 2: Our higher self is called ring ring bitch, You're not invited. You're not invited to twenty twenty six, lovey love your higher self. We're putting away any fears. We're death to fears, death to distrust, and bringing light into understanding our wants, our needs, our desires, listening to our bodies, coming into practice with our bodies, taking more mushrooms.
Speaker 3: Thinking about Orlando went out of town this weekend, like right now, like you just left at very moment. Yeah, And I was actually really pissed because he did invite me to his annual friend Christmas fucking sore away or whatever the fuck. And I'm still mad. I also realize I don't get over things easily. I can hold onto some shit like I could be fine, but in my back of my mind, I'm like, fuck you probably not healthy. But I was, like I always say this every time he goes out of town. I'm like, do I need to do mushrooms alone. But one of the last times I did mushrooms like a full dose with Orlando. Have you ever experienced like sleep paralysis? And there's a couple like sometimes it's happens to me where I can like lay down but my mind is still up and I want to move, but I can't move my body, and I like am kind of panicking, like move, move, but I can't. So then I remembered that, and I was like, do I need to do mushrooms alone? What if I get like stuck? But I guess I'll I'll get unstuck eventually. That I was thinking about doing mushrooms by myself in my house, but then like, when I think about it, sounds kind of scary, But then I also feel like it's kind of necessary before the new year.
Speaker 5: But do it.
Speaker 3: Something's telling you to do it. Yeah, and you even if you do.
Speaker 2: Get this paralysis, you'll be able to save yourself.
Speaker 3: True, you know, Siri, call call somebody. So maybe I'll do that tonight tonight. Maybe oh fuck it, Yeah, go for it. I means either tonight or tomorrow or some I ripped it. Maybe I have to cut this. I get a mini Okay.
Speaker 2: I started taking mushrooms more recently like the tea, and I wanted to start microdosing more often going into this next year. And I feel like because I've been very heady in my lately and I just felt like I need to get in my body. And it's been good.
Speaker 3: It's been cool.
Speaker 2: You've been taken every day. I just started like two days ago with a tea which one that that one we have I low, it's very low dose.
Speaker 3: I feel so torn because every time I try to take a micro dose, you know, it's not so micro And then Aaron said that I should do it the first time. I hard.
Speaker 2: I took the first time that I took it, which was two days ago, I felt that way, and then I did yesterday I took it and I felt better. I felt a little bit better. So I do think it is like a level of your body getting familiarizing itself with the medicine again because we've if you. Yeah, it's like it has to be like kind of reintegrated.
Speaker 3: I also feel like, probably I get I have a big reaction because I do. I don't avoid it, but I really do wait until there's like we've really planned it we're in Joshua Tree now we're doing the full dose. Like it's not I know that there's a level of psilocybin that is work, it's therapy. It's not all fun and games, and there's like a level of like events. Am I ready for that? Do I need that right now? And there's an avoidance a little bit, but I mean overall, it's not like it's not a medicine that I'm scared of. It's just like, am I ready for that right now? And then like I've never done it alone? And but I have so many I have so much mushrooms at my fucking house. Do mushrooms go back? The dry ones become less potent and crunchy and gross? Like you can make tea though, right?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just don't know if it would be.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't know. I'm not them. I don't know. That's so much mushrooms of my house. Well, bring them over, because you know I have a mushroom party. Yeah, I was gonna tell you I can bring some too. We can also order some. Oh you got some. That's why I just had the mushroom man deliver mushrooms to me today here at the studio seeing the mushroom Man, the mushroom Man, the mushroom.
Speaker 2: Man, Tuck heavy with the Instagram, solely Magic, solely with y, solely Magic. So go check out solely Magic. If you need some mushrooms from a fine ass black man. And that makes good chocolate mushrooms. That is a good person, so you know, energetically and he makes them think he hand makes them, so you know. I think it's important who handles your medicine as well, So make sure your medicine is being handled by someone you trust.
Speaker 3: And then I wonder why I always get random text me like DMS like, hey, do you have a mission plug? Hey, I'm in so and so do you have I'm like, am I a drug dealer on the internet?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: I have a question though, guys, if you're listening, does anybody because we're gonna do our research. But actually, never mind, I can't even say it here because that's going to ruin the surprise.
Speaker 3: Never mind, forget it that surprise.
Speaker 2: Oh I know to see if Yeah.
Speaker 3: You don't need to look any further.
Speaker 2: Okay, right, we got it, We got this.
Speaker 3: We can handle this ourselves. Have you seen the fifty cent do about PDD?
Speaker 2: Yes? I'm watching it, I'm like, it's so long.
Speaker 3: I'm like, I didn't. I keep falling asleep.
Speaker 2: It parts and I wake up and it's so.
Speaker 3: Happening, and I think, like so many episodes.
Speaker 2: I feel there's only four episodes, but I think each episode must be like two hours, no, one hour.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 2: I don't know, unless my attention span is that low that I can't focus for more than one hour.
Speaker 3: But it's depressing. There's that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I started twitch thinking about it.
Speaker 3: What I will say is like, I'm not a huge fifty sent fan because I think he's a cancer. That is sad. But what I will say is he's definitely not lying like Diddy everything he said about Diddy as far as wanting to be the star and feeling deeply insecure and so he'll off people and just do anything to be the spotlight, even though he can't wrap and he's not even a really good dancer. When I saw him, come did you go out to the park where he comes out and does like the tribute to Biggie, Okay, with having that.
Speaker 2: Different lens made it seems crazy. It's great he came out with his fucking you know, a little dancing does dance, bitch, But now that dance feels different because that dance is always not I mean, it's always been funny to me, it's not right now, I'm like, it's like psychopathic to me.
Speaker 3: Now when I look at it, I'm like, what the fuck? Asath? He is definitely and and you just see you can see it in his eyes, there's a darkness. And also like he's been infamous in the industry for fucking his artists.
Speaker 2: Well not well, this is just like I think he's a human that has been like groomed too as a child, with which she also shed light onto, like about his mom like always dressing him up. And he's like kind of like a drug dealer even though that wasn't his life, you know, And so like he's trying to like live up to the persona of these people that he's supposed to admire. And how that just that like perhaps at that point in his life, if we can like take a screenshot like he was still he's pure, right, And how something can sour so severely with like constant poison, praise, poison and praise, poison and praise and then just like an ego, Well then yeah, and then that ego.
Speaker 3: Deep insecure paired with ego, paired with money, paired with penis.
Speaker 2: Well, the poison is the ego.
Speaker 3: It's not good.
Speaker 2: And then people praise you, so like that's where those the level ten narcissists are birthed.
Speaker 3: But but praise without praise with insecurity is a terrible combination when you're deeply insecure and then people are feeding like this false sense of who you are because probably that part of him is not authentic. So you're still deeply insecure, but now you're getting money and praise on top of it, which is giving you this god complex. It's like you like, no matter how much people praise you and pour into you and pray, like, you're never gonna truly feel good about yourself. And so there's a like a bottomless pit of consuming of things and money and people that are expendable, and like that you create this god complex and then it creates Ditty. It's sad.
Speaker 2: And then his children too, like his son, his oldest son, I would guess, would try is the oldest Custin Mesa.
Speaker 3: Yeah, really, we don't really hear from him.
Speaker 2: No, he's with him all the time. He's the one who was like the studio when that shooting thing happened, and they said that he was involved in that. He was also they also basically said they were like Diddy and him would be with like same bitches in the same room.
Speaker 3: Like that's you say, is that really his son? They don't really look much alike. They always try to say that he's the security son. I mean, who fucking knows. That's because that other son right after him looks just the fuck like him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but also his mom kind of they kind of look alike too.
Speaker 3: Did look like But also, what's up with Quincy? Why would you? Why are you like disowning your own father to be with, Like that's weird because.
Speaker 2: He's paid and his dad is and his dad's kind of broke, I think now because he pulled him down. But like that to me as a man, his dad wasn't there for him. His dad was not in his life. He was not a good father.
Speaker 3: Wasn't because Diddy was all in the video. No, it's because I think he had I think he had a drug problem.
Speaker 2: Was the drinking problem.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So Diddy was his dad, but I think when it was time for him, I think he I think did he also puts some extras on it, Like I think he probably got something out of saying, like your son's mind now even when because he's been clean, like he's been clean, I'll be sure.
Speaker 2: I mean, we don't know what kind of damage that did to that their relationship and with what that means, you know, and also the power of money and the power of like and also if you're vulnerable and you do need a fatherly influence, and this is the best one you got, Like you're gonna go. This one's pretty good. This one's going to santral Pe every summer, you know what I mean, Like kick Nigga, why he's down, Like I'm gonna choose a daddy, I'm an choose Diddy.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I mean, oh my god, Massa all a mess. But then I know I was thinking, like the crazy part about him being Diddy. None of the kids who all it's like all attempted to have music careers ever did anything. Is there a level of I'm the only star in this family? I mean, it was giving that he just yeah, you know, we should have known when he put himself in dirty money Nigga, why are you in dirty money?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, like not talking about shit. Why but who told him to put himself in dirty money?
Speaker 6: Why?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, it was too good. And then Aubrey do you see her testimony?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that message that she got, that message that she got from someone about her. There is her assault, their assault, the assault of him. No what they're saying, Oh god, I don't even know if I should share it on here. It's like pretty basically like some woman that she knows, basically throw in saying that that she doesn't even know this woman like wrote in a testimony saying that she saw Diddy and his security guard assaulting her when she was passed out on the couch and that she's one hundred percent sure it was Aubrey. And Aubrey was on the documentary said I have I have this, I've read it, but like I have no I have no memory of this moment. And she's like, I just want to be done with this, but like, I have no memory of this moment that I missed that part.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know it was there.
Speaker 2: It was dark.
Speaker 3: I think that's what I was like, all right, I need to turn this off watching did clean? Why did you do? I mean, I guess there's something you could do because it's two grown ass men. I mean, he has so many sexual assault cases pending.
Speaker 2: That's what. You know what Curtis Jackson is petty because at the have you noticed at the beginning and end of every single episode he puts the same shit that Diddy was accused of sex trafficking, Like he puts it at the beginning just in case you forgot the episode.
Speaker 3: It is necessary for you to have context going into each other's well, hopefully you've been watching the whole scene. You gotta put on every episode exactly.
Speaker 2: And apparently he went.
Speaker 3: One of the only interviews he did was on ABC because they showed in jail. I didn't think about that, but because it's actually it's it's TV, it's like basic cable.
Speaker 2: He said, I'm gonna go on this one.
Speaker 3: You get one, no streaming. I'm gonna go on the regular daytime ABC News because I know they're playing it in the fucking wreck room. That's worse. You know, this brings me to and I'm not to say that women they're not like women monsters, but men, men going unchecked, like paired with patriarchy and just like honestly the ability to get away with it is like it really has created some monsters, and like we got a lot of we got a a lot of like pushback or whatever. I don't have the criticism when current Stefan's was on the show this year and said that for women, men are the apex predator, yeah, like absolutely, But there were so many people who were like, like men who are offended by that, And I think that is the problem.
Speaker 2: I realized this is my I realized.
Speaker 3: Like, this is my thing about making bold statements or saying stuff like marry the whore or like, you know, like being extreme ish is because I think like, if there is not a basic understanding as a man that men have gotten away with some crazy fuck shit and continue to have like uh, like are judged on a completely different standard than women. If you don't have as a man, if you don't take, if you don't take acknowledgment for the privilege that you have, I can't trust you if you don't know that men have just like have have abused women historically on a large scale. Like if you don't just agree with the basic facts of that and you don't know that and you're like not all man, then I have to watch you.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean, your friendship survey. Yeah, the perfect one to.
Speaker 3: Add, because you know why. I also sometimes I'll meet men like just on some friendly shit and like talk to them and they seem really smart and they seem like they're healing and they're spiritual. And then they're like, yeah, but like my yeah, I do like believe in multiple women, but like my women, I'm the only man. And then I'm like, oh, but you're stupid, Like yeah, like I've been so disappointed.
Speaker 2: Like maybe just got to start off the gate. I have a few questions before we continue this conversation.
Speaker 3: Right, because I feel like I get so disappointing when I think there's a smart man, but then he goes down and like in the depths of his conversation there's still some like misogyny, you know, and I'd like that really disappoints me. But I think men are the problem. I mean we are too, because we fed into a lot of these stereotypes and like the fragile male ego. Humans are the problem. Oh god, I hope I'm an alien.
Speaker 2: I told you, bitch, those aliens are close. But I saw those aliens last night at the beach. Literally that's what the message I got, And I was.
Speaker 3: Like, whow, they're close. They've been close. They right into the water.
Speaker 2: I mean they're on the ground too, they're here. But like, I just I know that that's what it was. That was not a fucking satellite. That was some other extraterrestrial shit that I saw. And we've probably been.
Speaker 3: Did you check the did you check the like around those dates that you're there? Did you check like any news? It was yesterday? Oh? Yeah, Like you should check online, just Google, like UFO spotting Malibu or something Monday or whatever date is there's day eight o'clock or whatever, just to see because sometimes you'd be surprised when people report things Malibu serious. UFO based off Malibu vanishes from Google Earth. No, this is August.
Speaker 2: Oh, surf cam captures possible UFO sighting and socow off Malibu.
Speaker 3: Is it yesterday?
Speaker 2: This is December fourth?
Speaker 3: I mean they're all around us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's December right now.
Speaker 3: Oh, they're still hanging out and I saw what I saw.
Speaker 2: Has anyone else in Aliens? I know, I know somebody else seen Aliens's cool. Look up, look up more often. I think we just don't look up enough.
Speaker 3: There's a documentary. Actually, I've been wanting to watch it with Luna my dad. When I was little, I watched so much like UFO stuff. This is why I am the way I am. I've watched so much Black Power stuff and UFO stuff and also things like The Godfather. But there's a movie on Netflix. I've looked at what it's called, but there's a there's a UFO sighting and I want to say, South Africa. Is that a school? And it just so happened that all the faculty at that time was like had left the area and all the kids, I want to say that between like seven and eight all report back seeing all the same things and getting the same exact messages. And they were all like interviewed separately, and there's like basically like they came out told them the message, and the message was they had images of like that the technology that we start to indulge in is what's going to be the end of also be the end of us. Of course it is pollution. They'd like all talked about pollution. It was really interesting. So now I got to watch it because it's about kids and they said that they come to people that they don't have like the purest minds.
Speaker 1: What is this?
Speaker 3: What is it called? I don't know, let me look it up.
Speaker 2: Documentary South Africa, Aliens South Africa, UFO documentary.
Speaker 3: Eye service is bad anyway? District not no.
Speaker 2: Hi now, Yeah, we're hi. Thanks for joining us. I hope you guys really. I hope you guys really have a beautiful holiday and that you're easing into twenty twenty six. I'm so excited to do more podcasting and more talking and sharing and opening up of our community in twenty twenty six and growing and evolving and expanding in our relationship and our friendship and watching our kids grow up and being present in the most easeful, spacious way.
Speaker 3: And I hope that for you. And I'm high as hell now. So that's all I got. Please, if you're watching this, if you're listening, please leave every review and please tell us what you want to see or hear more of next year. Yeah. You know, we've been doing this for eight years. It's just two of us, two brains back and forth having ideas and things. But it would be really nice if you know, if you're on a discord, if you're not on discord during Patreon, so you can be in our discord. We're talking a lot over there, but we want feedback and we tend to lean into our community, So call of it. Texta bitch, let us know what do you want to see and hear from? And like, who do you want to hear from? With guests, I love you. I'm deeply grateful for everyone who has discovered us and followed us and stayed on the on the airwaves with us. It's a blessing to be able to do this for eight years almost And yeah, I love you guys.
Speaker 1: Please, Yeah, I'm live, been so good.
Speaker 3: Can't you tell?
Speaker 6: I went through a drought?
Speaker 3: That's it till I found out?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 3: May my have been known?
Speaker 2: Art?
Speaker 6: I used to be broken tail now got the blues, dancing might Beyonce Jisell, throat shot with popping. It's cowering our voices, patriarchy, ketch it in the bus to exploit us.
Speaker 2: Women put the p and powers, So what's pointing?
Speaker 3: And they want me to be good?
Speaker 1: So I made bad choices.
Speaker 6: Bad mom, not a bad mom, but a bad mom. It's in on for cannabis in ther backbone, walked in Boston's cap and I blew his cat boss hot Dog. Now I'm immune to the cat called Herbie in the waisted straight to it like a dollar sign.
Speaker 3: Mother, rent the lover when too.
Speaker 2: It's like a water sign where you're.
Speaker 6: Rent the winter essential will when the summertime.
Speaker 3: I do it all. Ain't know one that needs to run it by