Speaker 1: Paul from Spooky.
Speaker 2: Hey is this spooky?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Oh, what's up? Spooky?
Speaker 1: I just this is okay, I know we just met. This is really inappropriate, probably for therapy, for like therapists to like patients. I just want to squeegh it will tummy?
Speaker 2: You want to squish my tummy?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: So cute.
Speaker 1: Why it's just so cute and around. I just it's like I feel like it could lay on it. And I feel like if you drop that a like a a fast enough velocity, your head would bounce a couple of times. It just looks really nicety.
Speaker 2: Your head would like my head would bounce or that, if you.
Speaker 1: Know mine, if I were to figuratively drop my head on your tummy, it will bounce. M Yeah.
Speaker 2: So you have this feeling that you you want to squish my belly? Yeah, and it seems like a rather intense feeling.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is. I had to call I just I've been trying to call for you so long. I'm your biggest fat I'm well, okay, I started watching you like ten minutes ago, but I really like you.
Speaker 2: And what do you do? What do you do with this intense feeling? If you have nowhere to know where to put it? How do you? I mean, what do you? What do you?
Speaker 4: What do you?
Speaker 2: What do you do with this?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 1: Right now you're here on I have two monitors, and to ease it, to ease the pain of it, I have you on both on both screens. One one is on Internet Explorer and the other one's on Chrome.
Speaker 2: You have me on Internet Explorer and Chrome.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Why didn't you get two tabs on on browser instead of two browsers?
Speaker 1: Does that work?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Can I still see you on both monitors? All I see is you when I look forward?
Speaker 2: Are you setting it up so that you see me no matter what direction you look in?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Okay, because you're gonna need more monitors for that.
Speaker 1: Yes, I know. Hold on the people orders somewhere. What do you use?
Speaker 2: I just have a laptop.
Speaker 1: Oh you have nice seeks too, Thank you? Yeah? Do you have any dark secrets?
Speaker 2: Not that I would be willing to tell you.
Speaker 5: Why not?
Speaker 2: I don't know if I trust you with my dark secrets?
Speaker 1: Oh, you can trust me. Gek that's your name, right? I get?
Speaker 6: Or is it Lyle?
Speaker 4: Who's Lile?
Speaker 2: Do you believe that you're trustworthy?
Speaker 1: Yes? Yes, I do, I do.
Speaker 5: I do.
Speaker 2: And what is it about yourself that makes you believe that?
Speaker 1: Uh, one time my friend told me that she you know, if I told you it secret.
Speaker 2: That makes sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so tell me a secret.
Speaker 2: I've never been in love.
Speaker 7: Don't stop looking at me like that.
Speaker 8: Oh, you have enough.
Speaker 9: Lying.
Speaker 2: Maybe once I was real young. I don't know if that was love. I might have been too young for that to have been love.
Speaker 1: When I was in second grade, I was in computer class and there is this girl and this boy in the corner. They weren't at their computers. They're in the corner staring at each other and looking down, and I was like, what are they doing? So that I went up to them, and they were showing each other there, you know, And I think that that was the only time I saw real love.
Speaker 2: You think they were in love?
Speaker 4: Yes, I do, see.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I mean, I don't know. I don't think. I don't know if that was love. I feel like that might have been either. Well, it depends how young they were. It sounds like it was more of an act of curiosity than anything else.
Speaker 6: Oh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they did it in trouble. They did get caught. But that was the first time I ever saw foreskin.
Speaker 2: Is is this something that you think about Austin?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I remember, Oh I remember it visiusly Yeah, I was like, wow, it's like a meat suit. Okay, Oh, your tummy is so cute. I'm so glad I'm talking to you right now. We can play the question game.
Speaker 2: I don't know what that is.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'll start. What's your favorite color? Green?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: Are you saying spooky?
Speaker 2: Thank you so much for sharing spooky. I hope you have a good rest of the night.
Speaker 1: What don't leave me?
Speaker 3: Oh? Teaching you?
Speaker 8: Hello?
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 4: As you're going?
Speaker 10: This is Alex.
Speaker 9: Alex and my wife Courtney.
Speaker 2: And his wife Courtney. It's like when you go to the claw machine and you get two presents, two for one, double prizes, double prizes exactly.
Speaker 9: So we're calling you tonight because we need advice from an impartial third party.
Speaker 2: I started, Yeah, hit me, we.
Speaker 10: Got I have.
Speaker 9: We have this wonderful cat, Frida. She's this black cat. She's very sweet, she brings us much happiness.
Speaker 7: I love her.
Speaker 5: I picked her.
Speaker 9: Courtney thinks that we need to have this cat for the rest of our lives. And by that I mean when Freda dies. She wants to have the cat taxidermied and keep the cats skeleton.
Speaker 7: Not the firm because it's kind of creepy, but I like the skeletons of cats, and I think it might be nice to keep Frida forever.
Speaker 9: I think that this is fuck fucking wild, and that we should not keep the cat skeleton.
Speaker 2: H Well, I mean, I think the perfect way to start this off is I'd like to hear Courtney's reasons as to why she wants to keep the skeleton, and then and then I would like to hear your reasons as to why we should not keep the keep the skeleton. So Courtney tell me pros for the skeleton.
Speaker 7: So I love oddities, So I collect a lot of oddities, Like I have a necklace with a mouse skull on it. I I'm right now starting a bug collection, and I know it's kind of freaky and weird, but I really would love to have a cat skeleton sitting like in a case.
Speaker 2: And I would really love for By the way, I'm sorry, but I love that you're talking about is the cat still alive?
Speaker 11: Right?
Speaker 2: I love that you're just you're just staring at the cat, like I'd love to have a cat skeleton in a case one day, I were that cat scared shitless. Anyway, continue, I love.
Speaker 7: This cat, and I'm just like, why would I not like? I think it would. I think it would add to my abenes collection and it would have the story behind it instead of saying, hey, I just got this cat skeleton from someone else, I don't know. It's a stray cat, like I love to say it was, you know cat that was love for years.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's those are reasons. Now what's your name? What's what's Corney? What's your husband's name?
Speaker 10: Alex?
Speaker 2: Alex Alex, representing the side of throw the cat's skeleton away, give me, give me, give me your argument.
Speaker 9: So our argument, my argument, the argument on the side of what I would proposed, is probably the norm. When the cat dies, you want to show it respect by either burying or cremating it. The better argument, though, I feel, is because Corney and I are talking about having kids in the next couple of years, and so this cat is too, meaning that we're going to you have a baby and the cat will still be alive, and then the baby will get older and will probably be around five or six years old. When Frieda actually dies, and so I think you would be extremely traumatic to one or one not only have your child had to go through learning what death is, but number two also constantly reminding the child what death is and that your bones will just end up on display somewhere.
Speaker 2: Corney, let me ask you something. Yeah, let's say you have a kid, okay, and the kid dies, Damn, you're keeping skeleton.
Speaker 7: Okay. If I was implaining on having a kid skeleton in I reminded one of the cat skeleton.
Speaker 2: So that's your line. Well, we've established a limit. Yes, this is a good place to start. I think a dog.
Speaker 9: We have two dogs, and she doesn't want either of their skeletons.
Speaker 2: I don't, okay, So no kids skeleton, no dog skeleton, but the cat we want the cats skeleton.
Speaker 7: Maybe some mice that would be fun.
Speaker 10: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: See the lines to me, they feel the lines feel arbitrary to me for some reason. I like like, like, why why would you keep the skeleton of the cat but not the dog of the kid?
Speaker 4: Is there too large.
Speaker 2: As tha? Mm hmm what Okay? I'm trying to think here, who whose cat is it?
Speaker 9: It's nice she got the cat, but the cat likes anymore because I don't want to tax the dermy to cat.
Speaker 2: Hm h m hmm. This is a tough one. This is a tough one. But I mean, look, if it's at the end of the day, if it's Courtney's cat, then she can get a tax with thermaids. That's the problem with with with with animals is that we can't We don't know what they want when they die, mainly because they don't know that they're gonna die. All No animal knows that it's going to die. That's it knowing that they're going to do to humans. The thing about you don't want your child to know about death, I mean maybe I don't know. Maybe maybe it's good to always think about death. I think in the I mean in the adult life, it's always good to think about death because it makes you think about life. How important it is.
Speaker 1: The dermy things.
Speaker 7: So I feel like it's normal, Like a lot of people were in Texas, so a lot of people have deer skulls and whatnot, and we already have them, but it's not theirs around our house.
Speaker 9: It's not their pet deer.
Speaker 7: True, but it's still skeleton.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 9: I have no problems with teaching our children about deaths. It's just a constant reminder.
Speaker 2: M put the cat on line. Can we get the cat on the line? No, it's gonna be useless. Cats can't talk.
Speaker 1: I don't have to talk.
Speaker 7: We can hold, but we can't talk.
Speaker 12: Yeah, here's her jingle.
Speaker 2: I mean, look, I'm team I am team that at the end of the day, the cat should decide. But that's this is a dilemma here because the cat cannot talk, so I don't I mean, look, do I think you should keep those cats skeleton? Okay, if the cat can't talk, then the cat's owner has to be representative of the cat's wishes, and if it is Courtney's cats, then at the end of the day, she gets to decide what to do. And that's who gets to decide. But in terms of like what do I overall believe should be done, I think burry the cat. By the end of the day, Courtney gets to decide.
Speaker 12: Would it be more moral to have a cat that's not affiliated with us, like to buy a cat from someone that's already taxed her meat, And it's like a cat that I don't know, you just really want a cat skeleton?
Speaker 2: This doesn't. It could be any cats you want. It is part of your collection, I do. You're a super villain in the making. By the way, this is some This is this is like Disney villain is Couella Deville behavior that you're exhibiting. But you know, look, I wish you guys the best of luck. And you know, I mean, what's the name of the cat, Freda? I I wish fred to the best. Here's here's what I Okay, I'll leave you with this. Just save it until the cat dies, because it's rude to the cat to be talking about if you're going to keep its skeleton when it dies while it's still alive, wait for it to die first, to lease before you have this argument that. That's what I'll say. Beautiful, Thank you guys very much. I have a good rest of the night.
Speaker 10: Thank you time.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hello, what's up?
Speaker 6: Are you ready for a ship show?
Speaker 2: Am I ready for a ship show?
Speaker 13: Correct?
Speaker 2: I'd like to think I'm ready for anything. It's probably not true, but.
Speaker 6: Oh no, it really is. Okay, hit me, I'm gonna try to break it down slowly. My husband and I moved out to the wonderful state of Missouri in twenty nineteen, and he was being a dumbass and wasn't being I guess you could say doing the right things or treating me right at the same time. So he wasn't learning and he was manufacturing firearms. So I turned his ass into the ATF and he went away for a little vaca for about eighteen months. He's now been home for a little over a month and we're trying to rebuild things. But in that year and a half that he's been gone, I should also stayed. I'm a recovering alcoholic, had a son that died, didn't cope with it well, went to drinking, did stupid shit. I've been in therapy now for a long time, been working on myself, just got a scholarship for my bachelor's degree. I've got a four point zero right now.
Speaker 12: So how have you.
Speaker 6: What do you think are good methods or therapies to work on this and try to rebuild it.
Speaker 2: So you turned your husband in for illegally manufacturing firearms?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 5: I did?
Speaker 2: And was he upset with you?
Speaker 6: Now? He knew that I had done it, and I should also add he had pulled one on me prior, which is why he got turned in.
Speaker 2: He pulled a gun on you? Yes, what what?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: What is the what is the what is the context of that situation?
Speaker 6: I want to go get it so he wouldn't use it and he grabbed it and this was after he put a zip tie around his neck.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, that is a red flag.
Speaker 6: He's in the room right now. I just want to add that too. He's in He's in the group, So he's part of this conversation.
Speaker 2: What's his name, Brad Shulis, Brad Showlis, don't have to give me his full name.
Speaker 6: Well, that's his username in the room right now.
Speaker 2: Wait when you say he's in the room, do you mean he's with you.
Speaker 6: He's in the room and he's also watching the stream. He's the one who suggested that I call in.
Speaker 2: Okay, So a year and a half ago, your husband pulled a gun on you, Yes, and you told the police this, Yeah, what do they tell you to do?
Speaker 6: They basically didn't do shit, to be honest, which was why I went above them and went to the FED. And he knew that. He knows that I turned him in. That's no secret because it's probably the best thing I could have done. Because you learned from it, and he said that it was good because got him out of doing stupid shit. Because honestly, if if I wouldn't have done that and we have we had children together, it just would have gotten worse.
Speaker 2: So you're telling me that you have been in real therapy for how long?
Speaker 6: I've been in therapy since well, on and off twenty years, but continuous since twenty nineteen.
Speaker 2: Okay, So, uh, when you told all this stuff to or have you had the same therapist for twenty years?
Speaker 6: No, I've had the same therapist.
Speaker 5: In the last two Okay.
Speaker 2: When you tell all this stuff to your therapist, what do they tell you?
Speaker 6: It's it's all different mixes, you know, do you want to work things out? Do you think it can be saved? You know? Evaluating him as a person, like overall, he's a good person, he really is. He just has I know, he doesn't drink, he doesn't do drugs.
Speaker 1: He just hadn't tell me.
Speaker 2: I mean, what's your name again, Wendy, Wendy. When you told your therapist that your husband pulled a gun on you, was he and he was threatening it?
Speaker 6: Yeah? I told the police that too.
Speaker 2: Okay, what did your therapist tell you to do?
Speaker 6: Well, the first thing was to file a restrain in order and take a break, which we did. Then we got gotten back together after that time period, and ATS was still investigating. It took him about six months from the time that I had turned him in until he was actually picked up. So by the time he was picked up in February of twenty twenty, we were actually doing a lot better, like our relationship was getting stronger, healthier, things were going the right way. And then he got locked up for eighteen months.
Speaker 2: Okay, now, and now he's out of is in and your back with him?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 2: And what what does your therapist think about that?
Speaker 6: She thinks it's risky, she thinks it's scary. We have safety plans and implemented just in case.
Speaker 2: Okay, but I personally agree with your therapist. Why now has your therapist told you when your therapist old you don't file a restraining order against this guy, and you did you file a restraining order against him?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: Okay, but you have since redacted that.
Speaker 14: Oh yeah, I did that too.
Speaker 6: But the main reason that he got I know, people I read the room and people are saying, it's not illegal for you to build guns. Correct, It's not but he has a restraining order from his first wife that prohibited from owning any firearms or ammunition, which was why he got in trouble.
Speaker 2: Okay, so your therapist told you that this was risky and that it's unsafe, and I assume she told you that you shouldn't be with this guy.
Speaker 6: She didn't exactly say not to. She just wanted me to really evaluate the pros and the cons and assess the different risks.
Speaker 2: Obviously, okay, and tell me what's going through your head as you're assessing these risks.
Speaker 6: To be honest, in the beginning, I was like, f no, scared, didn't want to do it. But then over time, as I was talking to him while he was locked up, I could since you know, he was changing. He wasn't the same type of person as he was when he was here, which you know, of course, my first thought was this is just typical prison talk, like they're going to sweet talk you while they're there and kiss ass and whatever, and then they're going to come out and it's going to be the same shit all over again. But since he's been out, and he's only been out for like a month, a little over a month now, and so far, he's actually, from what I could tell, he's actually really trying. So that's that's where I'm trying to see. You know, how do you have any suggestions as to possibly bridge the gap or maybe to help rebuild trust, I mean, other than just you know, time and patience.
Speaker 2: Well, this is totally well, I'll tell you. I mean, I'm not a real therapist. This is you know, totally totally not you know, something that that I'm I'm I'm really uh equipped to like help you with. I would I would, you know, advise you to take deeply into consideration everything that your real therapist tells you, especially when she's telling you that this is pretty risky and unsafe, you know, I mean, you're you're you're a real therapist. And it sounds it sounds as though all of the counsel that you've sought from, legitimate you know, mental health professionals and uh uh you know, social health professionals and whatnot, have have told you to get a restraining order against this guy.
Speaker 6: I mean, I definitely would if I needed to again, But like I said, I'm hoping that we're past that point, and so far, there hasn't been anything that's even been remotely like what it was. So and like I said, he's literally in the room. So like people who are commenting, he can he can post and say hi. But I mean he's hearing this, he's reading it. He's he's like I said, he's the one who's suggested for me to call in, So I did.
Speaker 2: All. All I'll say to you is, you know, look again, like I no one, no one can force you to do anything right. You're your own person, you know. But I'll tell you if if you're going to therapy, if you're seeking professional help from people, uh, I'll you know, I'm not a real therapist, you know. I'll tell you, like you listen to whatever the professionals are telling you, take it deep into consideration, you know, because no one can force you to do anything, but you know, really consider you know, the you know, the safest option. I mean, if you want my personal opinion, I think you should stay far the far away from this guy. I think you should find a different relationship or or even rather spend some time, you know, on your own, you know, figuring things out. That's my personal opinion.
Speaker 14: No, And I think that's a good way and a good start, especially for the eighteen months that I was apart like so that I went through therapy and got myself in the school and I've been working on improving myself and doing that sort of thing. So No, it's definitely I'm learning that.
Speaker 2: Stop thinking, well is it, Wendy, stay safe, continue to consult with with professionals about this, and and continue to heed to their guidance. That's what I'll tell you. Well, thank you anytime. Thank you, Wendy.
Speaker 1: Paul From Alexandria.
Speaker 8: Alexandria, Oh my god, no way, how are you?
Speaker 2: How am I?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 5: How are you.
Speaker 7: Waiting? My Actually?
Speaker 2: On Alexandria. It's a long name. Does anyone ever just call you Alex? Or do there's always Alexandria when you're when dinner is ready? Does your mom go Alexandria come down?
Speaker 1: Only when I was in trouble.
Speaker 2: Only when you were in trouble, you shortened to Alexandria to Alley. Mm hm, that's incorrect. Ali is short for a.
Speaker 8: Oh okay, I guess I should change my name.
Speaker 2: No that you should change the shortening, because here's the thing is changing your name. That's why the shortening. There's no lead, there's no paperwork, involved in changing the shortening of your name. That's sort of that's sort of nick nick name, the shortening and the shortening. You don't No one ever has to legally change their nickname, so you can. I think you should change the shortening to alex Ali is short for Alexandra. That doesn't make any sense because Ali is for Allison.
Speaker 1: I guess I've been living my entire life.
Speaker 2: No, I don't think you've been living. You're taking everything I'm saying too literally.
Speaker 5: I'm just kidding.
Speaker 4: Oh, but what was your topic for tonight?
Speaker 11: Was it?
Speaker 1: Have you ever been in trouble?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: I have a story.
Speaker 8: I'm actually banned from Canada because I went on a trip and we were coming back and it was with my boyfriend at the time, and we had like weed in the car or something like that, and the drug dogs like We're like, oh, they smelled it, and I got in trouble because they were like, do you have anything in your pocket? And I was like no, And then they held it up in front of the entire like there's like this little waiting room of other people. There was like forty people in there, and they held in front of it and it was super embarrassing, and then we're like, well, tend until you're not allowed back in until I get something cleared, and then I'm actually not allowed on any military basis either because and now you're home from Canada.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so what so you tried to bring weed home from Canada? So why would that ban you from Canada? That should ban you from the US.
Speaker 8: Oh well, it was like because we were sneaking it over or something like that, and they said we were because I'm from New York and we were coming from there. And they said that I wasn't allowed because I was technically smuggling drugs over the border.
Speaker 2: No, you were, You were smuggling drugs over the border.
Speaker 6: I know.
Speaker 1: Why do you think we would get caught?
Speaker 8: Because it was like the own because we've been like numerous times before and this is the only day the dogs are there and one of the only times I actually like took stuff back and I got in trouble.
Speaker 2: Why did you take we had? There's plenty of weeds. I could to call my friend, Uh, Noah. I have a friend and his name is Noah. He sells weed. Calling for you, it's way easier. He lives in He lives in America.
Speaker 15: This was a couple of years ago.
Speaker 1: I haven't tried to go back theine.
Speaker 2: So how much weed were you trying to steal from Canada or not to steal? I guess you He's buy the weed and then take you. It's more of a smuggle than a steal.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 8: And then I also had this little boon that I brought from my house and they found it and it was all broken, like I.
Speaker 6: Tape it together and they were like, where did you get this?
Speaker 3: I was like in Canada.
Speaker 1: You did not get this in Canada.
Speaker 8: So then I got in trouble for that too.
Speaker 2: You know, I will say Alexandria that I think smuggling I don't. I don't really, I don't, you know, I was talking earlier, just the law define morality. Smuggling I don't think should be a thing. It shouldn't be. We shouldn't have to smuggle. I mean, look, we have the earth, right yeah, and you're telling me that some fucking guy in some office is telling me that I can't take stuff from one place to another place. It's all just stuff on the earth. Borders are man made illusions, you know, Yeah, exactly, So you know, good on you for that for I guess smuggling something to prove that.
Speaker 1: It was only like two joints too, like it was completely ball.
Speaker 2: Have you since given up smoking weed?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: Are you high right now?
Speaker 16: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Actually I took a dab before this, and I was like so in shock.
Speaker 1: When you answer, I was like.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, get out of here, Get out of here, Alexandria. They're gonna come for me next. I'll talk to you soon.
Speaker 1: Have a good day.
Speaker 2: Being high on my stream? What are you doing? We can't let the feds see me like this. We can't let the feds find us. The cops are gonna shut if they see a talking gecko on the computer, they're gonna shut us down immediately.
Speaker 1: All from.
Speaker 15: Jane, Hello, Hello, Hello, what's going on? And I got a crazy story though.
Speaker 13: Yeah the story you said, Yeah.
Speaker 2: What's so crazy about it?
Speaker 15: Okay? Well, so, I mean I guess when I asked if I ever got in trouble. So a couple of years back, I was battling the coke addiction, and I remember one day my mom texted me, I don't know, we're out of the complete blue and she was hounding me. She was like, my name is Alex. She was like, Alex, are you on are you doing anything? Like, Alex, tell me right now whatever. And after enough like interrogation, I was like, oh, you know, it's just nicotine. She was like I know that's not it. And I was like okay, fine, weed. And then she was pushing me some more and she was like I know that's not it. And I was like, okay, alcohol whatever, and she was like cut the bullshit. Are you going to pass the drug test? And I was like no, and then she was like tell me why not? And I was like, because I like smoked earlier today whatever. She was like, I'm going to drive right down there right now. The issue being is that like fun fact coke stats and your system for today and I was doing it the night before, so I was like fuck, you know. So I finally gave in and was like, yeah, I was doing coke like at a party whatever. And I asked my sister how the hell she knew? I guess because it just weirded me out that she was pressing me so much until I actually like said that, and longstery short, my sister was telling me how my mom reached out to a medium like a psychic. They were emailing back and forth, and she was giving her insight on like our family and stuff because we had some issues going on at the time, so she needed some like you know, I don't know, closure or whatever. Anyway. Yeah, she was just like, your son is battling with substance abuse or something like that.
Speaker 2: So yeah, so a psychic. Yeah, yeah, you were battling with substance addiction.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 2: How do you think she knew.
Speaker 10: The psychic?
Speaker 15: I'm not sure she got it from like a family friend like the psychic And you know, I don't know. It baffles me. Just happened years ago and I still don't know why or how. I mean, she's good at her job. I guess.
Speaker 2: Do you believe in psychosis?
Speaker 13: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 15: After that, I feel like I kind of, yeah, kind of have to.
Speaker 2: Almost so so so these days this was three years you said.
Speaker 13: Yeah, just about.
Speaker 15: No, I actually went to rehab from I would say the end of February to the end of April. Yeah, I've been pretty clean since then.
Speaker 2: Do you go to school, Yeah, actually, what do you do.
Speaker 15: I'm majoring in fashion design and merchandising. I'm a freshman or now.
Speaker 4: The I just merchandising.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're gonna get into the fashion industry.
Speaker 15: I mean, that's the plan, just starting out those So.
Speaker 2: Why do I feel like there's a lot of people who do cocaine in the fashion industry.
Speaker 15: I don't know, man, Honestly, I just think I really couldn't answer that. I don't know because I don't know.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean, right, Like it would make sense?
Speaker 13: No, it does, it does.
Speaker 15: But now that you ask, I'm just like stumped because all my friends turn into fashion, like do coke. So I don't know.
Speaker 17: Man.
Speaker 2: What's what's your like dream piece of clothing that you want to design?
Speaker 15: Good question. I'm not sure. I've been taking a lot more inspiration from like Avant Guard, which is like high end, like more abstract fashion. Uh, usually dramatized.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 15: But or I mean, I guess for now, I'm just like producing a distributing streetwear. I guess some kind of peace that would just you know, be up there with the big names, would be a pretty cool, pretty cool thing.
Speaker 2: What's that? What's your brand? What's it called?
Speaker 15: It's called Agony kind of gay, but I'm working on it. It's not like an official thing yet. I just kind of do commissions here and there.
Speaker 2: It's called agony. Yeah, it's pretty hardcore. Thanks, well, good luck to you. What'd your name was?
Speaker 15: My name is Alex Alice.
Speaker 2: I hope to be, you know, wearing some I don't know, I don't really wear any clothes.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I can see it, but I don't know.
Speaker 2: Maybe you'll make something one day that I'm like, Oh, I got to start wearing clothes now because of this time.
Speaker 15: Yes, sweet, I appreciate it. Thanks for your time anytime.
Speaker 10: I have a good night, he says, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hey, what's up?
Speaker 1: Hey?
Speaker 17: What what's your opinion on BDSM?
Speaker 2: When you when you ask my opinion on BDSM, are you saying are you asking me like my own, like do I like BDSM? Or asking me like my general opinion of it as a whole, like in general? Uh?
Speaker 13: Both both.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I've never been tied up or tied anyone up or anything like that. I don't think I've personally ever tried it. I took the test, actually, I took the test, you know, the BDSM test. Okay, what were you?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 17: Okay, I'm asking because yeah, I'm I'm partially vanilla too, but I'm asking because I kind of like some is dumb, I guess, but I've been struggling with whether it's.
Speaker 4: Healthy or not.
Speaker 2: Whether it's healthy or not.
Speaker 17: Yeah, like whether it's I don't know, like is it a healthy relationship to have someone telling you what to do? Even if it's something positive?
Speaker 2: You know, well, I mean if it's something you're into and you know it's you know, obviously it's consensual, then I see anything wrong?
Speaker 17: All right? Cool. I'm like really new to it. So I was kind of like struggling and I felt, really, I don't know, I've always been very empowered, so it really surprised.
Speaker 1: Me to.
Speaker 17: Want to be submissive.
Speaker 2: You know, you know, you found yourself if you found yourself in a situation in which you're like fuck, you know, look, I mean, you don't have to define yourself. Here's the thing is, you don't have to let any anything defin you, right, Like, Like let's say you're thinking yourself. You're like, you're like, you know what, I want to try it for a night. I found this guy, and you know, we're both like all right, we're gonna do this thing. We got our safe word and all that, and you're like, let's fuck it for a night. Let's try it. Let's try I'll put on the made outfit and I'll let this guy tell me what to do. Fuck it, let's try it.
Speaker 4: You try it, okay, okay.
Speaker 2: And then I feel like it, you know, and if you're if you're there and you don't like it, you stop and you're like, I don't do this again.
Speaker 9: Yeah, okay, but you don't have to do But you're not.
Speaker 2: You're not You're not making some definitive identity choice just by doing one thing once, you know what I mean?
Speaker 18: Totally.
Speaker 17: Yeah, that's a really good point. And I think I feel like that a lot when I decide, when I decide to go a certain way, I feel like, Okay, that's who I am now and to be instead of just trying it out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it sounds. It sounds to me. You're curious. But you know, I know you say you always feel like you're empowered. But I mean, look, I don't think there's anything I don't. But here's the thing is, I don't think there's anything unempowering about pursuing this thing if you're interested in it, you know what I mean. I don't think I think that I think that what empowers people. I think that what truly empowers people is the agency for them to fucking make their own decisions, you know. And I actually think, I actually think that this this this label that you're that you know, you're when it's like, oh, if I do this, I'm like, I'm a sub or I'm this, I'm that. You know, the label is gonna chain you down. It's gonna the label is what's empowering you, you know what I mean, because because then you're chained to the to this label of whatever you decided to consider yourself. And that's what's gonna take away your power. The labeling, not the actual thing of whatever you're doing. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 17: Yeah, yeah, I totally agree with you. Yeah, I'm so glad I got to get.
Speaker 16: Through to you.
Speaker 2: For sure, dude. I hope you have a good time.
Speaker 17: Yeah, man, thank you, have a good night.
Speaker 2: Bye. Hello, Hello, Hello, what's up?
Speaker 10: Oh hey?
Speaker 1: Hey?
Speaker 10: Yeah, how you doing? Happy Friday?
Speaker 2: I'm good. I want to talk to you about I read the notes on your screen and it said that you are you're a taxidermist.
Speaker 10: I am not a taxdermist.
Speaker 2: You wanted to talk about the ethics of taxidermy.
Speaker 10: Absolutely, and I think at this point it is a much more interesting, h much more interesting field than I thought it was. It seems like an excellent career choice. Friend, one that's pursuing it.
Speaker 2: Okay, well tell me I want to know more important, most importantly, what are your opinions on the cat skeleton controversy between Courtney and Alex.
Speaker 10: You know, I think going back to that conversation, what you want to do with your cat is you know, beyond me, beyond anyone else's decision. I think more importantly, it is a personal decision. If you can live with it, go for it. For me, I don't think it's really my decision. I don't think I would choose that. I don't think you would choose that.
Speaker 2: So what do you what do you think about the baby thing? What do you think about tax de deerminized taxidermizing the kid? Is that too far.
Speaker 10: Going into the logistics of that. It seems a lot more difficult than just you know, being a feasible option. You know, there's a lot of I think it's more not so solid as a full sized uh, you know, human or a cat might be. So I think taxidermying tax taxi dermisting a baby would be much more difficult than you know, taxi dermizing an actual full sized human. Plus I think they have much more riddle bone. So I think trying to you know, wire that whole mesh system together is you know, just much more difficult than you know, a cat or a human.
Speaker 2: I was more so asking about the morality of it than the logistics of it. But that's as well.
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah, yeah, totally. You know, with the morality of it. Is the baby already dead at this point?
Speaker 2: Yes, No, you shouldn't be killing the baby to tax.
Speaker 10: So I didn't kill it, somebody else did, Okay, So you know, I think legal issues aside. You know, go for it, you know, I you know, I don't think I have to answer to a higher power. I don't. I don't know if they have to answer to a higher power. Whatever you gotta do, you know, I go for it. You know, are you do you follow?
Speaker 15: Uh?
Speaker 10: You know? Whatever fields the greater good. I don't think it really affects anyone else but your own morality. You know, if you have a problem with it, then that's your fault. You know, you got to deal with it. But you know, it's not going to affect your neighbor. It's not going to affect the guy down the street. You know, it's not gonna affect somebody else.
Speaker 2: But totally, Well, thank you so much for your perspective.
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah, absolutely have.
Speaker 2: Aggressed the night you too.
Speaker 10: I go have a fantastic name.
Speaker 4: Hello, Hello, mister Ghak.
Speaker 2: How are you.
Speaker 5: Good?
Speaker 13: How are you?
Speaker 2: I am? I am a get what's up with you? Tell me everything? Tell me nothing?
Speaker 5: You you are a gecko. So I'm a professional wrestler, which I think is pretty interesting because you know how many people get to say.
Speaker 2: That you're a professional wrestler.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like you know when you turn on the TV you see like w WE with like John Cena and stuff like that.
Speaker 13: That's that's what I do.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, so you're one of the not famous professional wrestlers.
Speaker 5: Yes, exactly.
Speaker 2: Okay, how what's what?
Speaker 6: What do you?
Speaker 2: What do you look like? Describe yourself to me? Physically?
Speaker 13: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I I'm known as like a pretty boy. Uh, I don't know. I have a big, cheesy smile. I'm pretty muscular. I also do bodybuilding and stuff like that. But I'm also like young so like a lot of times, when people see just my face, they think you're like, oh, you're eighteen, but then when they see like my body, they're like, oh, you're like twenty six, but I'm actually in the middle.
Speaker 13: I'm twenty two.
Speaker 2: Mm. Okay, so you're so you're a very very pretty man and I'm not that. Are you in the WWE?
Speaker 5: No, I actually have lots of friends who are both in the WWE, and aw, what are you in? I just wrestle like around the Midwest.
Speaker 2: And when you say wrestling, are we talking like, because I know I don't know anything about wrestling, but I do know that there's like WWE, like theater wrestling, and then there's like, you know, real wrestling. Which one are you know?
Speaker 5: This is like it's not like real, it's the one where it's like, Okay, so we go in the back and we talk about who wins, and then we go out there and we like put on a show, you know, like people have characters or stuff like that, all that interesting jazz.
Speaker 2: Okay, have you ever hit someone on the back of the head with a chair? First question?
Speaker 5: Yes, I have not on that Okay, So like whenever you do stuff, it's like supposed to look real, but like not actually like you know, kill someone. So if you hit somebody on the back of the head with a chair, you would probably like kill them. But like there's ways to do stuff where you like don't mess people up. So a lot of times when you see people get hit in the head with the chair, they put a hand up, unless they're like absolutely insane and they'll just take it square on. But like they don't really do that anymore because there's been one too many concussions and you know, people having life altering injuries because of that.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm. So what's your persona You said you're a pretty boy? Are you a villain? Are you like a Uh there's a name for these kinds of characters, the ones that like you're supposed to hate the villain.
Speaker 11: Yeah, yeah, they're called a.
Speaker 5: Heel in the heel so kind of the heel. So I'm a bad guy, so like I'll go out there and uh that's when you like, you know, yell at the crowd and get people to boo you. And basically the entire point of us is to make the good guy look better.
Speaker 17: Uh.
Speaker 5: So it's like, you know, it's interesting because in real life, I'm actually a pretty nice guy and I'm not really mean whatsoever. But as soon as I go to like the curtains for an entrance, it's like I'm a completely different person and I can't help myself.
Speaker 2: But be like, really mean, that's a I feel about, you know, being a getck. Just can't help myself.
Speaker 5: Exactly, you know, really mean, You're just You're just yeah, honestly, when you like you're like, hey, so you're not one of the famous ones.
Speaker 2: I was like, oo, well, you know, it's all just a character except when it's not. I mean it, but tell me, tell me, tell me more about your villainous persona like why why what do people do to get you to to what do you do to get people to boo? You? You know, what's your You're a pretty boy?
Speaker 10: Are you?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: Is your whole thing that you're like stuck up? You're like, uh, this trustful kid, and what tell me? Tell me more?
Speaker 5: So it's like I'm super narcissistic. So I go out there and I basically just tell people that I'm more attractive than they are and that they're ugly and like a bunch of mouth breathers, and uh, ugly and stuff like that, and I tell people.
Speaker 11: To shut up.
Speaker 5: And like when I eventually lose, which I normally lose because people like to see me lose, I trow like type per tantrums, like I will literally lay on my stomach and kick my feet and stomp and scream and like cry and stuff like that.
Speaker 15: You know, just.
Speaker 5: It's my stereotypical, Like who would I hate the most? Like how would I really just want to punch someone in the face? Who would that be? And I am that person when I rest all and it's great?
Speaker 2: Can we hear a little bit of it? Would you like pretend like the chat is like the crowd? Could we hear like how you would rile up our chats?
Speaker 5: Well, honestly, everybody in the chat is telling me that I'm fake. But they're just angry because they're sitting at home all day, you know, just eating food, mouth breathing, doing nothing exciting with their lives, being laying being ugly, upset with their lives. While I'm out here leaving my best life, doing everything that I can to, you know, just be better than them, and they're just upset about it.
Speaker 2: You know, tell us more about how you're better than the chat? What else makes you better than the chat?
Speaker 5: Well, the fact that most people who sit on Twitch all day obviously have nothing better to do with their lives, because why would you just sit around and watch someone do something interesting when you can go out and do something interesting yourself. But instead they're just sitting there talking about how I'm fake and honestly, their entire life is a lie, and you know, they're pathetic and weak and they have nothing to better do.
Speaker 13: With their lives.
Speaker 5: They need to get themselves a boyfriend or a girlfriend, but we all know that they'll never be able to do that because you know, they're just weak, pathetic virgins. And you know, a bunch of inselts.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's working, you're getting booed. You're pretty good at this.
Speaker 5: I am getting booed. It's a great time, you know, Honestly, I deserve it. They all, you know, they're all just weak minded, feeble imbhescles and me, I'm fantastic. I think I'm an amazing person.
Speaker 4: Mhm.
Speaker 2: And this is the point where if I could, I I'd hit you on the head with a chair.
Speaker 5: Yeah, dude, I would deck if you ever came to Chicago again. I would one hundred percent let.
Speaker 10: You hit me with a chair.
Speaker 2: Holy shit, if I'm ever if I do a live show in Chicago again, that we're doing that you got you could do. I want to do the fucking wrestling thing. We'll do that ship again, dude.
Speaker 5: One hundred percent. Honestly, when you came to Chicago the first time, I wanted to do that. But then your shows sold out in literally like ten seconds, and I cried to myself and then you like got a bigger venue or change venues or something like that, but I was at work and I couldn't do it.
Speaker 2: Said I'll be back, I'll be back, I'll be back. And when when I say, does anyone want to come up to the audience or whatever, you got to come up and bring a chair.
Speaker 13: Dude, I will.
Speaker 5: I will bring a chair myself.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 2: By the way, do you talk in this voice? Do you like not change your voice at all?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 5: No? I like, so, I don't want to be really loud because I have other people in my house, but normally when I do it, I do this like really high pitched screaming, like it's very shrill, and also like I just don't want to destroy your ears.
Speaker 10: If I do this, Oh, go for it.
Speaker 5: Okay, I'm not actually so like if I'm like, hey, that's not nice like that.
Speaker 13: I can hear my dad laughing.
Speaker 17: But wait, can you wait?
Speaker 2: Can you? Can you repeat again? However, one in the chat is a virgin. But just do it in that voice you want me.
Speaker 5: To specifically say everybody in the chat chat is a bunch of virgins.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but in that voice.
Speaker 5: Like okay, uh, okay, I can do it.
Speaker 16: Everybody.
Speaker 5: Everybody should be scared. So he lives with his parents, Yes I do because I'm a child. I'm literally twenty one. But anyway, yes, I live with my parents.
Speaker 19: Who you think I am?
Speaker 5: I'm literally twenty one.
Speaker 4: I am twenty one, and I've done more in my life than you have ever done in your life.
Speaker 10: You guys are just hitting around being a bunch of virgins.
Speaker 2: Man, I gotta I gotta come see one of your fucking wrestling shows. That sounds hilarious, dude, do it.
Speaker 5: It's it's pretty funny, honestly, Like watching me get beat up, I think is a great time.
Speaker 2: Fuck you, where where can I see a show? Where is it all in Chicago?
Speaker 5: Yeah? I'm in like Chicago, in Wisconsin and Indiana, Michigan sometimes. Uh yeah, dude, you can even like watch my videos on YouTube and stuff. It's a great time.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 10: Let me tell you.
Speaker 2: Fuck yah, what's what's the name of the league?
Speaker 5: The Well, they're like a bunch. So like the big ones that I wrestle at are like called like Warrior Wrestling. Uh, that's like the one of the biggest ones in Chicago.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 5: I've wrestled at freelance a few times, Chicago Style Wrestling, Berwin Championship. There's just a bunch.
Speaker 2: Well fuck yeah, man, everybody's fuck it. So what's the YouTube? I want to hear it?
Speaker 5: Well, okay, so like to find me if you just look up Ryan Matthews wrestling like r y A N M A T T h e.
Speaker 2: W Matthews, Ryan Matthews. Yeah, dude, pretty cool of a skinny pretty boy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, dude, it's like it's it's like, you know what your stereotypical like Chad, Like when you were in high school and there's that one dude that was just kind of like a total douchebag. That's like that would be his name.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm gonna visit, by the way, I'm gonna look it for a YouTube channel later and if there's not a video of you getting hit on the head with a chair, I'm gonna be pissed off.
Speaker 5: I don't think there's any video that you getting hit in the head of.
Speaker 2: The chair, but you better upload one soon before I before the stream ends.
Speaker 5: Oh man, uh I guess Oh they said I sound breathable, you know A yeah.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much for calling in. Ryan, you have a direst of the night.
Speaker 5: Thank you you too, Buddy Yellow.
Speaker 2: Hey, folks, it's Lyle here with an extremely brief message, just letting you know that if you are interested in supporting the stream and making it easier for me to do more therapy Gecko stuff in the future, you can head on over to Patreon dot com slash Lyle forever and for only five dollars you can make it a heck of a lot easier for me to put this whole shebang together. That is Patreon dot com slash lie forever. You also get access to exclusive streams, exclusive GAK content. You also get access to the exclusive Gek Legends discord Patreon dot com slash Lyle forever. All right back to the calls, HI get go what's up, dude?
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 3: How are you feeling tonight?
Speaker 2: You know, I'm I'm chilling. I'm chilling. What's up with you? Tell me everything? Tell me nothing, huh.
Speaker 3: I'm chilling with my dog in my main event right now. I I had a very good conversation with a person who takes your calls before you. But I was talking about how I moved a little bit over one thousand miles away. Event was just me and my dogs. It was like kind of crazy, you know, moving to a place to a different stay with nobody around. Really, but it's been really gray. It's been It's like the best part of my life, you know what I mean.
Speaker 16: So it's like.
Speaker 3: Yes, but not like there's like a trand fan life, you know, like the pro Master vans like full of renovated, which are beautiful and I love them, and it's like my goal maybe two one. I'm on one too, But I'm like the beginner, you know. Just in my mean event, I did everything myself. I built out the best you can in the mean event. But you know, it is a lot bigger than you think, a lot.
Speaker 2: Where you're calling from, Where is the where's the van? Right now?
Speaker 3: Right now in Colorado, Colorado.
Speaker 2: Okay, And you got everything you need in that mineral.
Speaker 3: I except like literally anything except for groceries right now because it's been really hot and I've just been eating fascinated orally quick things. But when the weather gets colder, I can cook in my van. I have like to fly of water, which in then life you never pick the water. You'll have to find free water, a clean one. But yeah, I have everything. Everything I own is in this van. And a change of perspective on life, you know, in a good way, like in a very good way.
Speaker 2: How has it changed your perspective on life?
Speaker 3: I think materialistic things weigh us downe sometimes, you know, or create this fear of change or like for me, because I have a lot of anxiety and change is scary, you know, especially when you're doing it alone or far away from like people you love physically. And I feel a lot more free, like in the spirit, you know, like I'm not afraid to do things alone anymore, because I enjoy being by myself, like I enjoy my own company, you know, like something that way, and knowing that I can literally go like I'm going into Wyoming and about a little bit over a week and I'm going to be there for winter for like ski season, and I've never worked in the skiers the word, so I'm like, it's crazy, like life can be what you want it to be when you let go bad things, you know.
Speaker 2: And have you always how old are you? Said? You said you're twenty two. Yeah, have you always you know, being adverse to doing things alone?
Speaker 3: No, not really. I think I was always like I have a lot of social anxiety. So doing things along for me was really scary, just because I didn't know how to interact with people. But through forcing myself and like going out and getting like you know, as a teenager working in customer service, being a cashier, and I think English not being my first language also was like a big barrier.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: So I didn't want to be always well it's Russian, m I know, so it was a lot different. But I loved English, so I learned it. I tried to learn how fast, so that helped a lot. But yeah, I used to really feel uncomfortable being alone and I used to claim to people that were bad for me, and I just I stayed because it was like I don't want to be alone. But now I feel a lot more empowered by myself.
Speaker 2: How long have you been living in the vand.
Speaker 3: For I was just kind of reaching I think about a little bit over five months.
Speaker 2: About five months you.
Speaker 4: Said a little bit over Yeah, we where were you.
Speaker 2: Living before you were living in the vand we're living like with parents' romits.
Speaker 3: I was living well right before I was living by myself. But before that, I was living with my ex boyfriend.
Speaker 2: So you have that you're better off by yourself. Now are you on the road. While you're on the road, are you completely alone or do you have these times in which you do get to like interact with other people, whether they be other travelers or like you know, you said you were so you're gonna be working at a ski resort in Wyoming. Yeah, okay, so you're gonna be working with other people. Have you been meeting a lot of other travelers.
Speaker 3: I haven't really met a lot of Like I've met like a few people, but they never like it's a lot of I guess small talk, and I'm a lot better at small talks than like keeping the friends after because like I've met a few people that I tried to be friends with, but I feel like I'm not like I interact with people every day, Like I'm not just in a desert somewhere. I do delivery driving, so like I see people every day, but I don't have like long term connections here because even though I love talking to people, I don't really let a lot of people's stages because I just I'm really bad at texting, so I can't. I just like that's why I feel like I can't keep a lot of friends because I'll leave them on road for like two weeks and then I'll remember that I didn't respond and it'll be too late.
Speaker 2: And how has it been being alone?
Speaker 3: I think it's been really good because I was always like my biggest fear growing up supposed to be alone, And when I now facing this year, I think it's again the best thing and growth wise, like has ever happened to me, because it's not bad being alone. You know, you find like you get to know yourself because I don't think I really know myself before this and now away from like because I still like talk to my friends and my family from Indiana and stuff, but I can't just they're not here every day like they used to, you know, so you get to kind of they let me develop my own personality if I can, If that makes sense, not a lot of healing time.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's very very interesting how different you develop when there's no one around, because if you're constantly surrounded by your friends or your family, you know, a lot of your personality and perspective is shaped by them inherently. And when there's a lack of that external sort of stimulus and you're just sort of free to develop independently, it, you know, paints a whole new person. What have you learned about it?
Speaker 3: I think I learned and accepted that. I don't know to like put it into words, did it? Sorry, I'm just trying to put it so it makes sense and one sence. I think it's like accepting that I don't want to go to college for anything, because even though I was like not pressure to, but kind of pressure too, because I don't really want anything that college can give me. Like I love to crochet and I have so much more time to do it now. And I started journaling, which I used to hate writing. So now I'm like, I'm discovering the more like art side of me, and it's really important to me because a family, like my family from Ukraine and Russia. They my grandpa and my uncle, they were very they were great painters, you know, just amazing, and growing up with them until it moved was like such an inspiration. But when I moved and you start growing up and it's like pressure of the money. Well, you can't really make money with art, so you'd better be a lawyer or an architect, and you know, stuff like that. And I gave up on it and just jumped it down, and I was very unhappy ever since. But I've never realized it. And now I get to actually enjoy it and make things that I love and be proud of myself and be able to like wear a sweater knowing that it wasn't really real until I took a hook in the yard and made a sweater, Like it's just in my head. It's very trippy, if that's the word. Because again, before I started, just even living alone in my apartment for a year, I feel like I didn't really exist, you know. It was like I just gained consciousness recently and I'm like, wow, life is crazy.
Speaker 11: You know.
Speaker 2: Do you have some sort of ultimate goal or dream for yourself?
Speaker 3: I think so. I think it would be buying land somewhere in the mountains, just building myself a little home, making a garden, having my dog, maybe a few more other dogs, and just live like an insustainable peace if that makes sense, you know, like having my own cellar, just live with the earth more.
Speaker 2: Any kid about this new life of being sort of nomadic and on your own, that has been more difficult for you than how your previous life was.
Speaker 3: Probably going through like that separation from the peopils, because I feel like sometimes there'll still be days when I'm like I really miss them, but I know I can just like drive the minutes to see them and just being like grieving that part until like I'm just reminding myself that I'll see them again, you know, not like I'm going forever. But that was probably the hardest part.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, I think it's uh, I think that's awesome that you took some initiative to because it's very scary and a lot of people don't want to do it. A lot of people don't want to isolate themselves to sort of figure out who they are.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: That's why that's that's like kind of a big reason why people will find themselves and friendships that are bad for them, or relationships that are bad for them because they're afraid of being alone, you know. And it's a fear that a lot of people, I think struggle with. But every time I hear from people, and you know, I've done this myself too, you know, conquering that fear, they always end up better for it. I've seen you always end up learning shit about yourself they didn't learn or growing. I've always felt that way. I've always felt like growth takes place in isolation from other people and and sometimes isolation from just really any sort of external influential stimulus. You know. So what you share your name was?
Speaker 1: Your name is Janna, Yanna.
Speaker 2: So good for you, Yanna. I'm glad to hear that you that you and you know, I wish you luck as you continue your journey.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much. It was the first time talking with you, and it was just a very pleasurable experience. And I hope you have a beautiful fight in night.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much, Jannah. You have the rest of the night.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 5: Bye.
Speaker 16: Hello, Hello, Hello, is this.
Speaker 2: On? You're on?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 16: Oh my gosh, what's up?
Speaker 6: Jack?
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 17: Uh?
Speaker 2: You know the sky let me, I'm crazy. It's it's it's crazy Gecko nights. Oh you know. Nah, I'm just I'm just I'm just kidding, man, I'm just joking around. What's up with you?
Speaker 16: No much, dude, Yeah, what's what's happening? How's your night going?
Speaker 9: Well?
Speaker 2: What would you like to talk about?
Speaker 16: Well, I'm really nervous. Uh so I had no one embarrassing story to tell. Oh tell me, Yeah, I have an embarrassing story that I could share.
Speaker 2: Hit man.
Speaker 16: Uh okay. So to set the stage, I went to a really small school, Like I graduated with thirty seven kids, and like in the whole high school there was maybe one hundred kids to a really small school.
Speaker 13: And I was a junior.
Speaker 16: And it was during homecoming week, like you know the powderpuff football where like the girls play flag football.
Speaker 2: I have I've heard of that.
Speaker 16: Yeah. So my friend and I were coaching, or try attempting to coach. I mean it was halftime and we had this little whiteboard and I was just trying to ride up some plays and I mean they weren't really paying attention. But this one of the girls comes up behind me and pulls my pants down. So I had sweatpants and this like new silk underwear that I had, but it didn't really fit right, and she pulled my underwear down with it. And so this was like in front of like, like I said, it was a small school, so basically all the like junior and senior girls saw my penis and it was it was gected with the cold nights that night.
Speaker 2: And how did this crowd of people when they saw your penis?
Speaker 16: They, uh, they just laughed and probably I don't know, I think I blacked out at that point.
Speaker 2: You blacked out?
Speaker 16: Yeah, I'm sure they just well, I don't know. It's like really embarrassing. I wasn't really paying attention to what they were doing. It was like pulling my pants up, and yeah, I bet they were just laughing, like covering their mouths. I thought they were embarrassed too, but the girl who did it was just cracking up like it was the the funniest thing ever.
Speaker 2: The girl who did it to like show your whole penis or just.
Speaker 16: I hope not. Yeah, I would, I would think just the just the pants. But like yeah, because if I was wearing jeans, I think, well, I don't know, jeans are probably hard to be pants, but yeah, I don't know, I don't I'd like to think that she wasn't trying to, but maybe she was. I haven't really thought about that.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 16: That's that would be really bad.
Speaker 2: Well, what was what's your relationship like with this girl? You guys? Friends? Like you know, what gave her really the jurisdiction to pants you like that?
Speaker 16: So I haven't talked to her in ah, like a while. Just I mean, we grew apart, but we were, Yeah, we were definitely friends then. Like it wouldn't have been that it wouldn't have been that big of a deal if she had just depants me. But I think I don't think that she planned to pull my underwear down to no. But we we we were we were then, Like I said, the next.
Speaker 2: Day at school. The next day at school, did people look at you sort of weird and you know, and you could sort of tell what yours looks like?
Speaker 16: I think, I mean, I I don't think it was that like probably I bet that people were talking about it the next day, but I mean, when you go to that school that's small, it's like everyone's kind of family.
Speaker 2: So it wasn't like penis already at the school. That's small. It's not even a big deal.
Speaker 16: Yeah yeah, I think I think we we got past it pretty quickly because I mean it's not like it was a huge penis that would like engrave in their memories.
Speaker 2: See that's you know what. I know that, I know that you feel as though it's I know, you know you said it was called out and your penis was shriveled. I know you're sort of making that as a point to make it more embarrassing, But you're right. It makes it not as bad because people remember it. Because your penis is so small, people remember it less, like say, if you had a huge penis. You know, people see your small penis on Friday. Ye've forgotten about it. If you had a bigger penis, I mean they would have. You know, I've been talking about that for years. But you know, it's just you know, becomes part of the news cycle if it's a small, shriveled penis, right, I mean, that's you know, that's a good thing. You know, that's that's that's another example of turning a weakness into a strength. You know, everyone thinks it's bad to have a small penis, but This is one of those one of those situations in which you know it comes in handy.
Speaker 16: Yeah, I think you're right. I've never thought about it that way.
Speaker 2: What your name was?
Speaker 16: If I would have had? Uh?
Speaker 11: Max?
Speaker 2: Max? Well? Max? Thank you for calling and sharing, and I hope that this conversation was helpful for you and reframing the past.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Thanks, love you anytime. Take care. Hello, Hello, what's up?
Speaker 6: Hi?
Speaker 18: How are you?
Speaker 2: How am I?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I'm a gecko.
Speaker 18: Oh, I kind of wish I was a gecko. We were told that your costumes only sixty dollars on Amazon, so anyone could be I guess.
Speaker 2: Why do you wish you were a gecko?
Speaker 18: Because I would be easier? Well, maybe you could climb up walls. That'd be fun.
Speaker 2: What would be easier.
Speaker 18: Being a gecko? Easier than being a human?
Speaker 2: How do you know that you've never been a gecko?
Speaker 3: That's true.
Speaker 18: I did see a gecko like almost die of this summer, so maybe.
Speaker 13: It wouldn't be easier.
Speaker 2: Do you think my life is easier?
Speaker 18: No? Maybe not a therapy get go because it kind of I would probably would just be like a It's kind of hard.
Speaker 2: You know, you make a lot of assumptions.
Speaker 18: Sorry, I'll try to stop.
Speaker 2: You know, it's not easy being green.
Speaker 18: It's not easy being green.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, I gotta have I gotta eat bugs. Have you ever eat in a bug?
Speaker 18: I have eaten a bug.
Speaker 2: Did you like it?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 18: I was picking legs out of my teeth.
Speaker 2: Well, there we go. Imagine if you had to only eat bugs, wouldn't be that easy?
Speaker 18: Yeah? Probably not.
Speaker 3: I don't think i'd like that.
Speaker 18: Is there a question this week? Okay, so we called because I'm with one of my friends and we didn't know what the question was. But we have a story, well we have a couple of stories, but we have one that's embarrassing, and then we have like a just the one.
Speaker 2: We'll do that with the one that what you said, there's one that's embarrassing, the one that's what.
Speaker 18: One that's embarrassing, and then we have one that's like a near death situation. But we called it out the embarrassing.
Speaker 2: One because that was really the embarrassing one.
Speaker 18: Okay, I don't know where to start with this. So earlier this week, well, I'm actually the friend I'm with, he's part of it, so I'm sure he would be open to talking to you about it too, but we we're doing the dirty as you do. And he decided to video it. And this was on Snapchat, so like the save button is right next to the post button, and we.
Speaker 3: Boosted it.
Speaker 2: And how did people react?
Speaker 18: So apparently it was only up for five minutes, but I got like frantic text messages telling me like, oh shit, you got to delete your story. But everybody who's like surprisingly nice. I don't know who. I don't know who else saw. I think it was less than twenty people.
Speaker 2: But by the way, I my you know what, my strongest you know what I really don't like about this story is I don't why do people? I guess I've seen people do this now where instead of using their photo app to take photos, they always use their Snapchat app and then save it. That's I think, I know, why would you? Why would you do that, especially if you're gonna take video of yourself having sex, like just use the camera app.
Speaker 18: I know, Like, thinking back on it, I feel so dumb. I don't know why, like it would have happened that way. It was just like I don't know, it's just like no thought went into it at all.
Speaker 2: Do you think anyone saved the video. Huh do you think anyone saved the video?
Speaker 18: I don't think so. But like, when I realized what happened, I was so panicked. I like, I don't know. I kind of feel like I blacked out and I was so anxious to delete it that I didn't really check. Because it tells you when somebody like screen records or screenshots, but I didn't notice that. I don't think blacking out.
Speaker 2: From embarrassment to thing. I'm learning about this today.
Speaker 18: I think it is. It's happen to me more than once. They're asking for an age.
Speaker 2: Jac nineteen, Well, good luck with your life.
Speaker 18: Yeah, thanks. Everyone's saying it's a lie.
Speaker 2: I don't care what people say about anything. You know, when people say things on the internet all the time, people say that things are lies and that it's all noise, even me talking right now, Yes, noise. Everything is just a bunch of fucking noise. True.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 2: I got to learn that perfect have aggress the night Sarah, thank you? Hello? What's up?
Speaker 1: Is this a guy?
Speaker 2: This is a gat.
Speaker 11: So man? Uh. I found you on Spotify actually, which is funny. You podcasts popped up on my front page and I thought Wow, this is a funny concept.
Speaker 2: You're saying, this is funny.
Speaker 11: Yeah, it's a good concept.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 11: It's good what you do for people. It's good that you could let people come here and and talk about shit.
Speaker 2: You know, totally. I know, I stole the idea from some other guy, So I appre I'm glad that you like it. I would say it took me a lot of effort to come up with, but I totally stole it from someone else. And he's you know, he's dead now, so it's just me.
Speaker 10: Did you kill him?
Speaker 2: What would you like to talk about?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 11: So, I was listening to your podcast. I don't remember the episode, but you said that you didn't like high school relationships or relationships that like went out of high school. I wanted to know why.
Speaker 2: Relationships that went out of high school? What do you What do you mean exactly? Like like people in school in relationships or relationships that extend outside of high school?
Speaker 11: Like I meant, like getting in a relationship in high school and then it going years past? Does that make well?
Speaker 2: I mean, look, I you know, I don't know. I don't know a damn thing here about love, you know, but I've had many people you know call in and be like, hey, you know, I met my boyfriend when I was a junior in high school and we've been together for, you know, forty five years. And I'm like, that's fantastic. I am not an authority whatsoever on anyone else's happiness, but I mean, it sounds like you're asking me this. This sounds like this comes from a personal thing. Are you in a relate? Are you how old are you? I'm twenty three, you're twenty three. Are you asked? Are you in a relationship with someone that you've been with since high school?
Speaker 17: No?
Speaker 11: I actually just got out of a relationship with someone that I met in high school. You're dating for like five years.
Speaker 2: And it just had How was it?
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 11: I think it was pretty good. But you know, okay, you never know what the other party's thinking, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Sure, Well, I mean do you so look you well look those five years. Did you enjoy them?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 11: I enjoying them?
Speaker 2: Did you make good memories? Are you fond of the time that you spent with the person?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Definitely beautiful. And you're twenty three now you have many many years to meet many more people and do many more exciting things and create even fonder memories, or not even not not even fonder memories, memories that are fond in and of themselves, not in comparison to other fond memories, you know. So look, it seems like everything worked out for you. So you know, what a gecko guy on the internet thinks about relationships in high school or whatever is irrelevant to you know, any sort of real world examples of anything. It seems like things are you know, I'm glad to hear that. I'm glad to hear you don't more in the time you spent.
Speaker 11: Yeah. Another thing. A lot of people call in and ask about going and doing stuff, Like I want to get out of my town in my city. I want to go do something. But I think I'm too you know, too had tethered here sometimes.
Speaker 2: So I feel, what's what's tethering you?
Speaker 11: I run a small operation with my pops, so it's like kind of the livelihood of the family, and it's not like a job that no, not drug dealers. But you know he can't do that alone. But you know it's hard. He's old. I can't really find another job.
Speaker 2: Mhm.
Speaker 11: So I kind of want to, like go out and do something for myself. Go work somewhere.
Speaker 2: Been working with your dad, got a stake like years, he can't hire Well, look, you're saying you're tethered because you want to stay with your dad to help him out because he he's too old to run the thing himself, right, Why don't Well, I mean there's a few things. First of all, look, I think it's very nice that you want to be there for your dad. I sympathize with that. I think that that's really nice. But if you've been doing it for years and you're like, I've gotten to a point where like, I love my dad, I love I even love doing what I'm doing with him. But hey, Dad, you know that money that you're given to me to do this thing, give it to another twenty three year old kid. I'm getting out of here, you know, do that I have him hire someone else. It's the beauty is that everything that you're doing you can just train someone else to do.
Speaker 11: It's true.
Speaker 2: Go out into the world. Realize that everywhere in the entire world is exactly the same. There's no perspective to be gained from traveling. You know, everywhere is just you know, a McDonald's in a gas station and then come back and you know, to play video games or something. But you gotta but you can't experience that just by me telling it to you. You gotta go figure that out on your own. That's everything is is useless.
Speaker 11: Gak Do you smoke weed?
Speaker 2: Have a good rest of the night. Sam, Thank you for calling. Hello?
Speaker 13: Hello, what's up? Gak man? I gotta think I got something for you.
Speaker 2: Hit me, slap me in the face with it.
Speaker 13: Yeah, So I don't know. I don't know if I want to do that, but let me hit Let me hit you with this. So I met this girl on this uh dating app today.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 13: She wanted me to come over to night, but she said some kind of sketchy things, so I don't know if it's the right move.
Speaker 2: She You met a girl on a dating app and she wants you to come over tonight.
Speaker 13: Yeah, that's that's correct.
Speaker 2: Yeah about by like, is your stream off for me? Because I'm gonna hear myself.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I just turned off my bed.
Speaker 2: Cool, that's all good. Okay, what and you just met you did? Did you just meet her today?
Speaker 10: Yes?
Speaker 13: Within the matter matter of about four hours. She she wanted me to come.
Speaker 2: Over okay, and what sort of sketchy things did she say?
Speaker 13: So I said, yeah, like my roommate's not here right now, you can come over to my place. And she said, oh, well, I got in a car accident or whatever, so I can't drive. I don't have a car right now. And she also said, yeah, you know, if you want to like help me out with paying for my all right, appreciate it. And I, uh I told her no.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 13: She's like, oh, okay, that's fine. But I still see that as a pretty big red flag.
Speaker 2: You see it as a red flag what she wanted you to help pay for her like she wanted you to like pay for an uber to your place, or like you pay what.
Speaker 13: What would like to fix her car? Basically, she wanted me to help pay to fix her car.
Speaker 2: To fix her car. Because there's okay, I think that's a that's a reasonable request. That's a reasonable uh request to decline, I would say.
Speaker 13: Yeah, yeah, and so she was I mean yes, yeah, And.
Speaker 2: You're what and you're sketched out that about the fact that she asked you to help pay to fix her car.
Speaker 13: I've yeah. And it's also the sketchy part of town. It's not somewhere I would you know, I want to be uh, I love like and when I asked her to some of your address, she said, like, it's around this area. Start driving like this way. I'm like, uh, you know, can I just get uh get the address. I saw that as another kind of kind of red flag.
Speaker 2: So was the idea that you were going to like what venmo her money? And then she was gonna what time is it where you are?
Speaker 13: Well, this is probably like seven, I mean, she said, you know I'm freeing tomorrow too, so there's still the potential, you know.
Speaker 2: Okay, So I was gonna say, the idea is she brings her car to the shop and then with the money you gave her and then goes to your place.
Speaker 13: Well no, okay, so you see we would I would go to her her place tomorrow whatever, we would do our thing. And I guess she for doing you know, you know what two people do when they're alone together. You know that we would kind of have a good time. And then I guess after the good time she would request payment, which you know I told her, you know, I'm not willing.
Speaker 10: To pay, but she still prostitution.
Speaker 13: Yeah, you see that that's why I said no. I said no, I'm not willing to pay, and then she still said come over. But I just feel uncomfortable because she asked me to pay.
Speaker 2: That's reasonable, So yeah, I'm in. Look, if this person's making you feel uncomfortable, then I think, you know, look, I'm sure there's plenty of other lovely people waiting for you on the tinder at.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, maybe maybe go talk to one of them.
Speaker 13: Yeah, that's that's like that's some healthy advice for sure.
Speaker 2: For sure. How much did you buy that? I'm just craosity. How much money did you want to pay for your car?
Speaker 3: Did she?
Speaker 13: There was no amount specified. It was just you know, uh, you know, I'm down on my luck. I could use some money.
Speaker 2: Okay. What what were you gonna say to me before I interrupted you by asking you how much she was asking you for?
Speaker 13: No, I was just gonna reiterate how much I appreciate your h generosity with's helping me out over here.
Speaker 2: Oh of course, man, of course. Man, you know, I uh, I think I think, uh, you gotta think of it like, you know, fuck yes or no? Right, you know, if something is if you got a bad feeling about something. I just don't do it, you know. Yeah, yeah, follow those gut feelings.
Speaker 13: Muhing's worse. Yeah, it's not worth getting getting stabbed over or something like that.
Speaker 2: You know, you're afraid she's gonna stab you. That could happen, who knows, you know, any any any number of things can happen when you go to the stranger's house.
Speaker 13: So especially when you met them four hours ago.
Speaker 2: So yeah, beautiful, Well stay safe, man, thank you for calling.
Speaker 13: I appreciate you. You're taking that offe call and getting me on here anytime.
Speaker 9: Take care man, all from Brian.
Speaker 2: Have you ever gotten in trouble?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 4: Actually I kind of do have a good story. I have gotten in trouble.
Speaker 13: Okay.
Speaker 4: So one time me and my family we go to the like okay, so I would go to Vegas. I'm from Miami, and I would go to Vegas to go see like my dad and my aunt. And then one day with my aunt and my own side of my family, we would fly back to Miami, but like to the Keys area. So I'm there with a bunch of family and they take us out on a boat to like a little like private island, and I have to be like ten or eleven, and I had to like shit really really bad, and I'm going out and I tell my uncle. I'm like hey, and my uncle like knows the island. He knows the people on the island too. It's like, you know, like a little nice little it's not like super fancy, it's just like a nice little spot. And I tell him like, yo, like I have to shit really bad, and he says, well, just go buy the bushes. And I tell himim like, no, I don't want to do that because you know, I don't know, like I didn't have nothing to life with, so I don't know why, maybe because I was ten, But I go and I shit in the water thinking it would sink, because in the toilet sometimes it just thinks. I don't know if it has to do with the density and the water, but yeah, it floats up. So everybody sees my shit, and my uncle's super embarrassed, and he's just super pissed at me that I embarrassed him in front of everybody. And it was a really long boat, like a boat right back to the shore.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and.
Speaker 2: How did you feel about the floating shit?
Speaker 4: You know, I'm not gonna lie to you. Get because when might be a little vulgar, it was really big, like I wasn't kidding when I had to take a shit. It was really massive. And I felt so released after, though part of me felt a little okay that I got in trouble for it.
Speaker 2: From me honest, So you are proud of it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I guess, I'd say so. Yeah, it was. It was like almost like therapeutic. I'd say, that's nuts.
Speaker 10: Yeah it was.
Speaker 4: It wasn't the best trip back, so I'll tell you what.
Speaker 13: I've got a there's a lot.
Speaker 4: Of yelling from all of the elders on that boat ride. But I had cousins with me and they were they were like, hey man, you know that was it was pretty bold.
Speaker 2: You know what was the you shot in the bucket of water? What was the bucket of what was?
Speaker 4: No, it wasn't.
Speaker 10: It wasn't like a bucket.
Speaker 4: It wasn't a bucket of water. It was like a little like we left ashore to go like to an island, and it was like around it was. It was like it was on the shore of the island that we went to, and I tried to go as deep as I could, but it wasn't that deep, because I mean I was like ten, I don't think. I just I don't know, I just didn't go that far off, but I just I basically shot in the ocean and yeah he uh yeah, everybody saw it.
Speaker 2: Oh and the turd flew and the turd washed up onto the shore.
Speaker 19: Yeah yeah, I mean it wasn't that far off, like everybody could see it, like very well. I immediately my uncle like kind of saw it, and he pulled me to the side and said, yeah, dude, get the fuck on the boat because like, and we all just left actually.
Speaker 4: After that, because you know, I mean, it's kind of embarrassing.
Speaker 2: Did any animals come to eat the turd afterwards?
Speaker 4: You know, I wasn't around for that part, But you know, maybe maybe it's the whole cycle of life thing. Maybe I actually did a good job doing that, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it sounds like you gave back to the community.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I think that night, I don't like look thinking about it. I've never thought of it like that. But maybe it's like a I don't know, maybe it's like my purpose or something.
Speaker 2: Could be.
Speaker 4: Thank you for share, Yeah, no, thanks for having me man. I appreciate your stream. Love you Gek.
Speaker 13: Never be Ket goes on the line taking your phone calls.
Speaker 1: Every night, there be kid goes doing his hide.
Speaker 2: He's teaching you his House of your life.
Speaker 5: Money's not really an expert.