Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: Who's scoring big this NBA season?
Speaker 1: You are with all the new ways to get in on the action that Draft Kings Sportsbook and official sports betting partner of the NBA. From monster Slams to dish in the Rock to cleaning the glass, get behind your favorite player and prop bets you can make Undraftkings home of the NBA player props. Ready to place your first bet? Try betting on something simple like picking how many points your favorite player will have. Go to Draft Kings Sportsbook app and make your pick first time. Here's something special for you. New Draft King customers can bet five dollars and get one hundred and fifty in bonus bets. Instantly take it to the rack with Draft Kings Sportsbook Every point Counts. Download the Draft Kings Sportsbook app. Use code money Moves that's called money Moves for new customers to get one hundred and fifty dollars in bonus bets when you bet just five bucks only on Draft Kings.
Speaker 3: The crown is yours.
Speaker 4: Scammeling problem called one eight hundred gambler or in West Virginia visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York, call eight seven seven eight hope and wire text hope and Y four six seven three sixty nine in Connecticut. Help is available for problem gambling call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill Casino in Resorting, Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction, Void and Ontario one. No sweat bet per new customer issued as one bonus bet based on amount of initial losing bet. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issue. Ince See DKNG dot com slash promos for deposit wagering and eligibility restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 1: Boostmobile is now legit nationwide five G network. So I have to take a break from all the jokes here for just a second and put my serious boards on, because I would never ever joke about a five G network that has invested billions in building five G towers across the country, not even once, not even if mister boost Mobile himself asked me to. There's nothing funny about it. Boozmobile is now legit nationwide five G network and also provide coverage across ninety nine percent of America. Seriously visit boostmobile dot com or your nearest boost Mobile store location to learn more. Boost Mobile network, together with our roaming partners, covers ninety nine percent of the US population. Five G speed not available in all areas. This episode of Nightcap is brought to you by colar Guard, a non invasive colon cancer screening test.
Speaker 3: Did you know?
Speaker 1: Colon cancer is considered one of the most preventable, yet least prevented cancers. When called in the early stages, colon cancer has a survival rate of ninety percent, so screening and early detections are key to reducing overall colon cancer deaths. That's why the American Cancer Society recommends that if you're at average risk, you begin screening for colon cancer at age forty five, and the convenient way to do that is with coli Guard tests. The cold Guard test allows you to be in control of your colon colon cancer screening through prescription based tests delivered to your door with none of the prep that's required for colonoscopy, liquid prep, no days off, no invasive procedures, Plus colon Guard test is affordable. Most insured patients pay zero dollars and if follow up colonoscopy is needed after a positive colon guard test, this is usually covered by insurance. Also, so if you're forty five years of older and at average risk, you can ask your health care provider about screening for colon cancer with the coli Guard test. You can also request a coli guard prescription today at coli guard dot com slash podcast. The colon Guard test is intended to screen the doulse forty five and older at average risk of co director cancer. Do not use COVID guard tests if you have half athenemus, have inflammatory biblesease, and certain hereditary syndromes, or personal or family district of co erectal cancer. The color Guard test is not a replacement for colonoscopies. High risk patients color guard tests and adults forty five to forty nine if estimated based on a large clinical study of patients fifty and older, false positive and false negatives can occur. Colordgard is available by prescription only. Come on with your favorite on Shouting Sharp and I'm a road sponsor. I'm also a customer. Women can sense confidence and how sexity think that therefore worrying about your erection can affect your swag in the bedroom. Spontaneous sex can be hot and exciting men. You can feel like a superhero when you get hard fast in those situations. Roast sparks are two and one prescription treatment for stronger herder erections. They hit the bloodstream faster because they dissolve under the tongue, and getting harder faster means having more sex after they dissolve. They work at about fifteen minutes on average. Roast barks stays active in your system up to thirty six hours, so you can go back to back to back, three feet round after round, be ready in the morning. Roll connects guys with a medical provider one hundred percent online so there's no awkward conversation with in person providers. If approved treatment shifts directly to your door. If prescribed, new sexual health patients gets fifteen dollars off roast sparks on a reoccurring plan. Connect with a provider at row dot coast last Nightcap to find out if a prescription roast sparks are right for you. That's ro dot co slash Nightcap for fifteen dollars off your first order. Compounding drugs are permitted to be prescribed under federal law, but are not fd airproof and do not undergo FDA safety effectiveness or manufacturing reviews. For full safety information, go to road dot com slash safety info. Hello ladies and gentlemen, and thank you for joining us for another episode of Nightcap brought to you by Boost Mobile. Visit your nearest boost Mobile store or boost mobile dot com to join their nationwide five G network Today. Y'all know me, I'm your favorite NK Shining Sharp, that guy, the Liberty City Legend, the Bengal Ring of Fame, Artery, the pro Bowler Allpro. That's Chad oh Jo Sinko Johnson. Please make sure you hit that subscribe button. Please make sure you hit that light button and go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed wherever you get your podcast from.
Speaker 3: Thank you, guys for your support.
Speaker 1: We greatly greatly appreciate your continued support because you've been with us through thinking thing from the very beginning and to the very end, and we cannot thank you enough. Make sure you check out Shape by Laportier. We do have it in stock. What better way to celebrate twenty twenty five and all the great accomplishments that you will have. If you cannot find Shape by La Portier in a city or a state near you, order it. We're shipping directly to your door. Please drink responsibly and stay safe. Go follow my media company page on all of its platforms. That's Shay Shape Media and my clothing company eighty four. Hey you see what Ojoe? You ain't got to do with what?
Speaker 2: Oh? Maybe Michael, time out. Come on, we're supposed to be partners. Now, come on like this. You bought it from will in New Orleans. They were selling them in New Orleans. Hold on, if we have merch right, yes, as a partner of yours. You know this is something we did together. This is a joint.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you hear me.
Speaker 2: You do something on the joint. If you got something, then I should have something. If you want one, then you should buy me one. And if the same goes. If I see something I like, you know, and I get one, I'm gonna get you one too. Now you got to we got to move one band? Sound?
Speaker 1: Hey, you should ask real rail bought one? Who rail r E L L E Rail pill Rail Praise God? I would I would, I would have liked some of the merge too. Like, listen, I bought it. You make it seem like they caught me this I purchased.
Speaker 2: Okay, but listen, if we had a show, we knew Orleans, we did a show together in your mind, your mind should have clicked boom. If from buying a shirt, let me get a two X for Oho too.
Speaker 1: Like that. My team there, Shelley, you had Doug and Ryan that was there, Rail was there. My team went back money out said hey, they got your merch up.
Speaker 3: Would you like something?
Speaker 1: I said, yeah, get t shirts, got my brother extra triple at three of them.
Speaker 3: I got myself something.
Speaker 2: Hold on, you got yourself something, So you just ain't thinking about me at all?
Speaker 1: No, my team got me something they so hold on, hold on cod So now you're putting you putting the on this on your team.
Speaker 2: So your team ain't even think about me when it was bying shirts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, cause they walked right past Real as she was checking out Reial with check it out. You had Doug there at Chad, what y'all think about this?
Speaker 2: I think your team should should have thought about.
Speaker 3: No, hey, Chad, what y'all think merchandise?
Speaker 2: That?
Speaker 1: Oh Joe and I Yeah, we your partners in night Camp. I purchased this out of my pocket. He think it seemed like it was calmed. I purchased it.
Speaker 2: I didn't say, ain't nothing wrong with you? Personed it. If I see something you like, I'm gonna purchase it too.
Speaker 1: Hey, I like that. I like that Coloris which one? The black with the white? Gud?
Speaker 2: I say, you're mine?
Speaker 1: No, no, no no. You said, if I like something, you gonna get it for me. That's what you just said. Listen, And now we talked about two different things.
Speaker 2: We talk about a coloring it a Rose Roys, and we talked about a T shirt that costs how about you costs quarter dollars?
Speaker 3: Hey, when you pay me my money, i'd of got it.
Speaker 1: But once you didn't pay me my money you supposed to give me fifty two hundred, I could have bought a lot of T shirts.
Speaker 2: Wait a minute, I still under that money.
Speaker 3: You sure do you know.
Speaker 2: What I'm gonna get that to you?
Speaker 1: You got zeil many four with eighty four big spelled out. We just dropped our night Cap and Chill collection, as well as all Restye restart on items super Bowl Show. These are linked The Lincoln is pinned at the top of the chat. Supplies are very limited, so once they're gone, they're gone. It drops tomorrow. So the night Cap and Chill and no night Cap and Chill dropped last week. These are and hats drop tomorrow so you can emerge on. I just want to tell you I might here in the Bahamas. I've been there for the past two three days. But everybody loved Nightcap on.
Speaker 2: Yeah me everywhere everywhere I go on the island, everybody watches the show. So I mean this is this would be a good time for you to thank your Bahamian followers because they all watching. They all watch you right now.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So, uh, it's been love everywhere. They keep telling me to tell you to come out here and you'll be in next week.
Speaker 3: I don't know about all that, but I'm gonna get there.
Speaker 1: I want to first I want to send a special thank you to BT for posting the nuba A CPE Image Awards. I also want to thank the nuble A CPE Image Awards for having me last night. I won uh Club Sha Shape one for Best Podcast Society and Culture. Oh, you're absolutely right. See That's what I'm talking about. See then what I'm talking about right here.
Speaker 2: To confetti.
Speaker 3: Asher George doing it for it. See, y'all go clean this issu up too.
Speaker 1: I just want y'all to know, Hey, nobody going nowhere to y'all clean this issue up.
Speaker 3: That's funny being there last night, Oyo, and.
Speaker 1: Being around all those entertainers and lebs and things of that nature and everybody. Man, we love Nightcap. We love what you and Ocho do on Nightcap. They love club I mean the guys like, man, we gotta get our fixed. Man when you on first take on Mondays and Tuesdays say we like, hey.
Speaker 2: We love deal. We like mad Dog and the other guys.
Speaker 1: But you and Steven ain't mad I mean, it was so positive, it was so great. All the negativity that you might see online and I see online, it.
Speaker 2: Was none of that. None of that ain't nothing. Is a very small percentage of people that don't like or have some negative to say about what we're doing the clubs, Jay, whether it be Nightcap. That's why I like now normally I would know I'm normally in ours. Yeah, Like if you notice in twenty twenty five, I'm outside a little bit more and I'm able to see how people feel about not just you, about me and what we're doing together. It's love everywhere I go on. Yes, different, Yes it is.
Speaker 1: And you know, obviously the Wighians they were getting you know, they got their legacy awarded rightfully. So and talking to Dame and obviously I interviewed Marlin and got an opportunity to meet his sister for the first time. Matt Damon Waynams Junior. Just met so many people and all positive.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 3: Just keep doing what you're doing.
Speaker 1: Hey, and they tell you, hey, don't worry about that all that other stuff.
Speaker 3: You keep doing what you're doing.
Speaker 1: You keep uplifting, you keep moving in a positive direction, bro, And we got you so thank you everybody in attendance. We had a great time. A man, oh sho they stayed on you boy last night. Ah Man dym Man cut me, Man Dal cut me. I'm not the deon cole Man Dion wouldn't get off me for nothing. Man, the man somebody you know, he prayed, He prayed, and he getting in on everybody. So I was like, I'm cool. I don't he done. He done got off me. He said, Lord, please please get shanting out those tight clothes. There's some eighth grader that want to get an outfit and he can't get it because Shannon them purchased tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Lord help him get out of them clothes. He mean, what oh man?
Speaker 1: Every time, and then you know, Deon was the host, but like an inter mission, there is uh, there's another there's another whole guest and he come on and cracking. So uh Jalen Jalen, Jaydon, Jayden Daniels. His mom was there with one of her friends, and so she came down. She's like, Hey, Shannon, I give a lady a hug. This man gonna talk about is that Michelle Jannon? Hey listen, hey, honestly, young you know you know you know where's Waldough. Everybody wants to know who people in the world still don't know where Waldo is. Everybody wants to know who Michelle is. Listen, I see you, I see you every day, you know, four times a week.
Speaker 2: I don't even know who Michelle is to this point, I want to know. I just stopped asking, So I mean listen, at some point, uh, Michelle is going to have to reveal herself, or You're gonna have to reveal her or you can keep it a mystery, or you can keep it a mystery like Jimmy Hoffer.
Speaker 3: How do you want to do it?
Speaker 2: You guys, it's fine, it's fine.
Speaker 5: Cool.
Speaker 1: Look, she don't want y'all in a business, so I will leave it to that. Check this out, O Joe. The seventy Sixers Joel Embiid is exploring options for its knee. The spiller leftis The seventy six Ers and Joel Embiid are consulting doctors and considering alternative options, such a surgery for his injured left knee. Both sides of hope uh for progress and in Bead's condition, but his determination to play in current treatments, including regular injections, sources said, have not led to anything improvable. Embiid has publicly and properly said in recent weeks that he might eventually need surgery or an extended rest period for his need to heal, but he has been determined to find ways to continue playing and be available for the seventy six Ers.
Speaker 3: Oh Joe, Yeah, the Joel Andbech shut it down.
Speaker 2: I think obviously it's hampering him. It is hampering his plays, affecting his ability to dominate the way he once did. Because of his ailing need, he's not able to dominate the game as he always has, you know when he is healthy. My suggestion to embiid, I'm thinking about players, whether it be NBA or a back, NBA or football, that have gotten that have had need troubles in him come back successful and been able to dominate at their respective craft and respect to positions. And the only thing I can think of, only person I can think of is a Adrian Peterson was able to do after having a terrans A c L. I don't know what doctor, Lord have mercy. I don't know what doctor Adrian Peterson went to. But whatever he did, whatever procedures, whatever, whatever rehab he did, and B needs a follow suit. I know there's a difference in height and weight and everything. But if if Adrian Peterson come back and not skip a beat or not miss a beat and come back and do what he did and still play at an elite level after completely tearing his A c L and B can come back to as well if he's serious about putting the work to get back to his dominating ways.
Speaker 3: Think about what AP was before he got injured.
Speaker 2: So he huh, you don't think and b was his physical condition?
Speaker 1: Did we have ever have any doubts about a d A p Adrian Peterson conditioning? Did we have any did we have any doubt any questions about his desire and what football meant to him?
Speaker 2: To what you mean? Okay, I see where you're going.
Speaker 1: So now he's going to a So everybody like man ad is not gonna be what he once was.
Speaker 3: His mindsets. I'm gonna be better than what I once was. And he attacked it right. You said, there's a difference.
Speaker 1: There's a difference between being six foot six one and two twenty as opposed to being seven to one and three forty three twenty. You see the difference. Yeah, and it injured. Young people grow up to be injured. Old people don't get healthier as you age. Again, right, normally, when you have issues as a as an adolescent, juve, Now what happens? You carry those illnesses into adulthood. There have been times that may sometime you get out of it. I mean, you have allergies or you have migraines or things of that nature, and sometimes you can overcome them. But a lot of times, if you are injured or you have illnesses or ailments as a youngster. You know if that normally follow you into your adulthood.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, I got a good question and chat, y'all could answer this too, ap Obviously he had the mindset. Everything is mindset when it comes.
Speaker 1: To to getting injured, regards to how much money if you made?
Speaker 2: Do you think and Bed's mindset and change at this stage.
Speaker 1: In his career, despite already being rich, despite already being.
Speaker 2: Paid, is it possible for for that hunger to still be there? Is it possible that that hunger to want to dominate and get back to where he once was when he is healthy, when he was available on the court. You think, you think it's still there, because that's that's that's the part that's it's a hard thing for people, especially players, especially once you make a certain amount of money, you kind of get I don't want to say you got comfortable. I'm not saying he's yell that same urge and want to and desire. Oh you know what I got to I got miles of feed you know, I got bills to pay When you already got two and you're sitting on fifty million dollars already, I mean, what's the desire to come back and want to play or at least get back healthy to your dominating ways.
Speaker 1: So we have a conversation and we talk about this a lot. Is that when someone has everything, when they have fame, they have adulation, to have praise, they've made money, and they still play and they still train as if they're broke. Yeah, you look at a Lebron, you look at a Brady, you look at a Kobe, you look at a Jordan, You look at some of these guys. Now that's currently in the league. Oyo, it's hard. When you live in an ivory tower and you got mink pajamas, it's a different It's different. Oh yo, is diffront of them?
Speaker 2: What kind of pajamas? Mink?
Speaker 1: They got mink pajamas for red And you're saying, when you got mink slippers and silk pajamas and everything, you can live in an ivory tower and everything is marble and hardwood, and you got and you got. He just signed an extension three years, one hundred and ninety three million. Now he still got had two years left, this year, another year and then the one ninety three kicks in. And to adopt the mindset, I'm flat ass broke. That was the mindset I had. I wasn't making a whole lot of money, but even when I made money, I wanted them to say, Man, we're underpaying them.
Speaker 3: We got a bargain. Okay.
Speaker 1: Everybody doesn't think like that, oh Joe. And so it takes a special type of person to just get money and still work as if they're broke destitute.
Speaker 2: So and you already you know it. And it's funny thing when you say that that's already in you. Yes, you, and that just happened once you get it. You know what, I'm gonna pretend like I ain't got no money. I'm gonna continue to to train and approach my craft and my game. And if I ain't got it, So it wasn't even before you got the money, and definitely gonna he ain't gonna be no life switch to kick on once you make it. Nope.
Speaker 1: And so that's why you look at the Floyd Mayweather, after all those titles that get money, he's still going after they get it.
Speaker 3: You look at some of the boxers.
Speaker 1: Look at Buster Douglas, he knocked out Mike Tyson, got in great shape to beat Mike Tyson, get twenty five thirty five million dollars to fight holy Field.
Speaker 3: Boom.
Speaker 1: So you you you, you can see. That's why I have a great appreciation. You should have a great appreciation also. And being a former athlete and no one coming from the trenches getting it out the mud, getting it out of the concrete jungle, You're have a greater appreciation for guys. Lebron has got that. Look at what Lebron is accomplished. Now he's currently playing and he's worth one point two one point three billion, but everybody talks about what he puts in. He gets to the arena five hours earlier, he does all this stuff. He gets his shoot around, he gets to the cold tub, he gets stretched, he gets his lift there. He's still doing this twenty two years in the league. Remember I said greatness is monotonous, it's boring. What's great about that? He owned the bus, he in the hotels. Boom boom boom, Mike Massius doing all this. That's what I tell people. People think, I wish you could have a conversation, because I did have a conversation with Jeff Bezos. I met him a couple of times, and to hear hear him talk that not at one point in time did he mention any part. Now maybe now you work two hundred and thirty billion, But at no point in time when he was building this was it glamorous because it was a grind, because it was monotonous, because it was boring.
Speaker 3: Yeah, listen, listen to who is that Larry Ellison?
Speaker 1: Look at Bill Gates, Look at Warren Buffett, look at these guys. Uh uh, Mark Zuckerberg, look at these guys that have built things of a crew. Now, look, guys, if y'all just want to note if I'm not I'm not talking about I'm not talking about you know, I'm just saying I'm looking at it from a standpoint of being great, and I think Joel and b wanted to be great, and he can have an opportunity.
Speaker 3: I don't know if he'll ever. I don't want to say ever.
Speaker 1: But it's so hard, Oh Joe, He's getting older and every body is failing him more because once upon a time, you know, when you when we first started, oh till you've never been injured. But I could bounce back, I get a nick, I could bounce back. At the end of the week, I'm ready to go. Then all of a sudden. What an injury that would have me bounce back at the end of the week. Now, all of a sudden, I miss a game, and then all of a sudden, I miss four games. Next thing, you know, I missed the whole season. As I got older, my body couldn't recover. Hey, we could play when you young, o Joe, your first two three years.
Speaker 3: Hey play Sunday, play Thursday.
Speaker 2: Good?
Speaker 1: Hey, you want to beat me to play another When to play another game on Monday night? Let's rock and roll. Then all of a sudden, I gotta get in the cold tub before practice, Gotta get in the cold tub again after practice, come early in the morning and getting the cold tub.
Speaker 3: It's just, you know, he's played just thirty nine games.
Speaker 1: He played thirty nine games last season after tearing the meniscus and is e knee. This season, the lingering knee issues combined with a foot spring have caused them to play just nineteen of fifty six games.
Speaker 3: Because what happens, O Joe.
Speaker 1: If you get a flat tire and you continually drive that car on that flat tire, it just don't mess up the rim and the roader on that side.
Speaker 3: It if up your alignment.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because you're trying to compensate every thebody is meant to work in unison in sequence, just like your body. Hey, you start having knee issues, before long, you're gonna have hip problem, you gonna have back problem, You're gonna have feet foot problems.
Speaker 3: That's just the way it is. And because you're dealing with a man his size with knee.
Speaker 2: Problems, yeah, that's bad. So listen, what were the expectation for the Sixers coming into the season.
Speaker 3: Boy, they're supposed to they supposed to. They supposed to challenge the Celtics.
Speaker 1: You got Jorlen Bed, you got Tyree's Maxick, and you just gave Paul Georgia max contract.
Speaker 3: So you got three guys. Maxie was an all star, we know what.
Speaker 1: Joelen Beid, a former MVP, finished runn up to Nicoleon Jokics led the league ins Corey. Why Paul George we know a he was supposed to be that third and Miss of Peace. So the expectations were through the roof. It was supposed to be Boston, the Calves, the Knicks, and the and the Sixers. Those were supposed to be the team that duke it out or an opportunity, are.
Speaker 2: They Are they even in conting No, even.
Speaker 1: Though hey they might go ahead and go ahead and tank for Cooper Flag or that kid from Auburn or something, it's over for them.
Speaker 2: But then at that point then I think it is okay for for EBAD to shut it down. Yeah, I think it's I think it's okay, especially at this point if you're only hurting yourself, if anything, you know, you just you just tore your ministians. You're coming back. Now you have a foot spray. That's that's injury on top of injury. So all you're gonna do is make it worse. Yes, are you gonna make it? It's like it's like getting the flat tire. You put air back in it and instead of getting a new tire, you just plug it. At some point they're gonna go flat again.
Speaker 1: Walk around with a rocky issue, put a little rocky, put a little rocky your shoe and walk.
Speaker 3: Around with it. Now you're aggravating.
Speaker 1: Guess you ain't gonna put no pressure on that thing because you don't want to feel that thing. Now watch it hip on the other side, watching what they do, Watch what you need in your back do because you're overcompensating because the body gonna compensate.
Speaker 2: That's what the body does, and then gifts and it's like, hey, at.
Speaker 1: Some point, Tiedy like you know what, you won't stop and get this rock out, I'm gonna sit you down. Ye man, Yeah, that's what's gonna happen. So you're looking at it right now. The Washington the Wizards are nineteen forty seven, the Pelicans of fourteen and forty three, Utah fourteen and forty two, Charlotte fourteen and forty one, Toronto eighteen and thirty nine. The seventy six ers have the sixth worst record at twenty and thirty six. They've lost seventh straight and last nine games they're one and nine.
Speaker 3: Excuse me, the last ten games they're one and nine.
Speaker 2: Well, goddamn. He should have been set it down or shut it down. He should have shut it down at the All Star Great.
Speaker 1: So right now they should theoretically, but you know how the lottery is. I mean, just because you got the sixth worst record, that don't mean you're gonna get the sixth pick in the draft. They could get the number one pick, they could get they could be at the bottom of a lot of Richards like fourteen to fifteen. Don't know, but I just think the thing is, at this point in time, you're not going to win a tight even if Jordan Bee comes back healthy, which he's not, Just go.
Speaker 3: Ahead and shut him down.
Speaker 1: Just go ahead and shut it down and give him so now he has March, April, May, in July, all of September to have this procedure and try and get back healthy for next year. Says okay, but at the rate is going, I don't really see a scenario when you Joel and Be finish his career in seventy six ers.
Speaker 2: And you know what's gonna happenna. It works just the way sports works. Sometimes, I think they're gonna make him I'm not gonna call it a mistake. They're going to remove himself from having to deal with the bead and the injuries and the injury history. And you know, he's gonna go somewhere else. Ain't gonna be gonna be all world, He's gonna be all where, he gonna be healthy, He's gonna be fine. I guarantee it. It happens all the time. I've seen it happen multiple times. You know, if a player was on a specific team. Uh, he was very good at what he does, but due to injuries, it didn't allow him to reach his full potential with that specific team. He goes somewhere else after getting surgery and the offseason, having enough time to get healthy, and plays lights out and reaches the potent so that he should have at a whole other team. I guarantee what's gonna happen. I hope that's the case.
Speaker 1: San Antonio head coaching Hall of Famer Greg Popovitch is not expected to return this season and its future is uncertain as he recovers from a mild stroke something in November. Sean added during the appearance on the ESPN NBA Countdown that pop is getting stronger and stronger in his rehalb. The news came two days after Spurs announced that Winby would be would be shut down for the rest of the season after being diagnosed with a dvt T deep thing from bosis and its right shoulder. Everybody you notice on Joe, every when somebody else has a procedure, it's always mild, a mild stroke. You notice it's never mild, It's never minor surgery. When it's on you man, I'm about to have surgery. Oh you're getting scold boy A. It's minor. Everything is minor or mild as long as it's on somebody else. Yeah, when it's on you, it's made basis. Yeah, we know what great Popovich is. We know who he is. We know what he is. He's one of the greatest coaches in NBA history. Some says, based on what he's been able to do in the time in which he was able to do it, he might be one or two. We know coach coach all back what he was able to do with the Celtics in the sixties. Phil Jackson has eleven titles and pop same team, same system, Tim Duncan, Tony Parker and Manu basically and then at the tail end they got Kawhi.
Speaker 3: But uh, it's said speedy recovery coach.
Speaker 1: We get you back on the sideline, mean mother and reporters asking them why they asking you them questions?
Speaker 3: You're watching the game, right, oh man?
Speaker 1: But like I said, I didn't expect him to return Ojo right, Milestroke doesn't matter. Uh, that's something serious. My grandmother suffered from one of those, and uh, you know you gotta learn obviously to degree how bad, how severe it is.
Speaker 3: But you know she had to learn how to you know.
Speaker 1: Walk again and move up, you know, because normally one side of the brand and fixed the opposite side of the body.
Speaker 3: So you have to relearn all that stuff again.
Speaker 1: And now I'm saying she's getting the coach, pop, I can assure you it's getting the best pet possible.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: Uh, he's probably getting pt multiple times a day. But uh, coach, you get well soon, sir. You and Winby, y'all got something special growing down there with Stephan Castle. They got they got a nice little squad brewing down there. Oh Jo, they really do. I like Vassal huh. Oh yeah, they got they got d Fox now Darren Fox, they got Castle, they got Vassal. Uh, they got Keldon Johnson coming off the bench. Cps is you know, gives them great leadership. And then you know they got with me, they got that that alien seven four, can shoot the three, put the ball on the floor, can post stuff. You can do a lot of different things. Me personally, I think he shoots a little bit too many threes. He's one of the great He's already one of the great defenders. In NBA history. So they got something special brewing. Now they just need Pop to come back, get WM be healthy, and let's see what this thing looks like in the next two to three years.
Speaker 3: Nikola Jokic, who was famously.
Speaker 1: Drafted in the middle of a Taco Bell kick case so rita commercial. He finally spoke about that. He admitted, I never had Taco Bell just because of that. Well, he never had Bell because he was drafted. They were then commercial when he was drafted, So he was in the second round. He was the sixtieth pick. Once you get passed, basically, once you get past one through fifteen, you know, people all of a sudden they go into the bathroom going to get bear.
Speaker 3: They you know, if they have draft parties or whatever they came may be.
Speaker 1: So you know, damn well, it's not like the NBA, OJO, I mean the NFL, where you know you got good pick, you know, the second round, third round, some guys are all Americans. Then going into the second and third round you kind of tuned in a little bit more than basketball once you get past that one through fifteen. Yeah, he was sixtieth, so he's in the second round. They did you gona go to show you they was in commercial sixtieth Yes, three time league MVP Finals MVP, one of the great players in NBA history, was the second round.
Speaker 2: Pick and asked what was wrong with his footage? Was it that bad?
Speaker 1: It was out of shape? He was he and like I said, if you look at him and hear the thing, you judge. They judged the book by its cover. Had a had he had a three inch vertical? You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: He was a little out of shape.
Speaker 1: They took youself, Nurkic, in the first round because he was drafted.
Speaker 3: He was drafted by the Nuggets.
Speaker 1: So was you self, Nurkic, Nirkic, you went in the first round if I'm not mistaken, But.
Speaker 2: I'm sure he could shoot the ball as efficient as he is right now, even with a three vertical. I'm sure he could shoot the ball before he even got drafted. He was that They had to seem the potential.
Speaker 3: If they didn't see he was forty first pick? What was what was Drake?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: Nothing in that same draft right right? What was what was yo? Forty first or sixtieth? He was the sixtieth pick.
Speaker 2: M hmm.
Speaker 1: Chad L S O t. He was not forty first. They said forty first, thirty first. Ask ashby giving me some wrong information. He was the forties forty first pick in the draft. I mean, which is eleven picks after the first round, after the first round, because there's thirty teams, so one through thirty is the first round. So he went eleven picks into the second round. Draymond Green was a second to second day pick. But is that a bad thing.
Speaker 2: That's not a bad thing, especially once you once you blossom into what you should be.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: But it just goes to show O Joe, some things you just can't see. Everything is measurable. How high can you jump? How fast can you run? How can you do this? There are certain things. He's never gonna win anything with his T shirt off and jumping and dunking and doing all that.
Speaker 3: He ain't gonna do nothing right, right, He's not. But put the ball in his hand.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, he come to play. Now.
Speaker 3: There are certain guys in the NFL. We've all seen it.
Speaker 1: We've seen guys go to the carbine, jump through the roof, touch the ceiling the RC eight dome. We've seen guys run four to two, run four three. We've seen guys bitch Frence thirty five, forty times. You put him in that structured environment, it's there.
Speaker 3: No show.
Speaker 1: Couldn't play dead in a horror movie, look like Tarsan, play like Jane. You don't know no rhyme or reason, o Joe, because some things you can measure. You can't measure everything. What's inside of it? What makes him tick?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah?
Speaker 1: What makes him? What makes a guy chick? Where did he come from? How did he grow up? Is he hungry now? Because there are a lot of guys hungry that just refuse to eat. But I need a guy hungry. I'm talking about starving. That's why. If I don't get this, guess with oo. If I don't get this, my mom ain't gonna eat. If I don't get this, my grain ain't gonna eat. If I don't get this, my kids, I got a choice. Your grandma, my grandma, My grandma gonna eat your mom, my mom, my mom gonna eat?
Speaker 3: Your kids? Are my kids?
Speaker 2: My kids gonna my kids gonna eat.
Speaker 3: That's the way I look at it, Oho, That's the way I approach it.
Speaker 2: See now you see now you're talking about my kind of mentality right there, you hear me, that's my kind of that's my mentality. Now you understand a lot of people call me crazy. Now now, so think about this right, check y'all stay with me for a second. Think about this right. Think about your kids behind you, all your kids right behind right, yeah, your grandma right and and you in front of your kids and your grandma, your mama. And let's say James Harrison is right there trying to get your family. What's gonna happen? Run y'all, run, see come on, See, that's that's my mentality. You understand me. Huh, My kids behind me all fifty level mom, and I'm in front of them, and James trying to get to my kids. That means I got to protect my family. So it's that mindset. I'm going into fighting him with great understanding that the bigger they are, the harder they fall. Okay, and that's what's gonna happen. And I just wanted to use that analogy. I didn't need to go.
Speaker 1: Off topic, but I'm just you know, listen, guys, y'all making my point. See that's right. It's intangibles. Intangibles is what you can't measure. They're measuring his height, they're measuring his speed, they're measuring how high he can jump. That's the point, thank you. What is it that you cannot see? What is it that you cannot measure, which is what's inside of an individual?
Speaker 2: Can't that's the difference. Yes, we know.
Speaker 1: But when you have a guy that have all those measurables and he has a burning desire that's inside of him Todda, you get Lebron James, you get a Michael Jordan, you get a Kobe, you get a Deon Sanders, you get a Lawrence Taylor. You get those guys, guys that are supremely gifted and have a burning desire to be great, an unquenchable desire.
Speaker 3: And even when they.
Speaker 1: Climb to the top, they don't admire the view from the top. They find another thing, They find another summit to scale. See, it wasn't good enough for Michael Jordan and Rick of the Year, I gotta do more. It wasn't good enough for him to be an MVP. I need to do more. I need to win finals MVP. I need to win the title. Same thing Lebron. I need to be a defensive player of the year. I need to be. I need to be an all NBA player. I need to be universally regarding as the best. The de facto. That's what these guys got.
Speaker 3: You see. Tom Brady ain't got no got no.
Speaker 1: Vegeables, can't may you doing random worst forty had the worst looking body.
Speaker 3: But what was in here and what's up in there?
Speaker 1: And it wasn't like he got a fifty Ryan Fitzpatrick, I think Pat mcannally might have got the highest school. I think Pat McAnally got like a forty nine or fifty. Ryan Fitzpatrick got like a forty eight forty nine on the wonder leg out of a fifty. Yeah, I got what I got. But guess what, No, Jared ran four to six. Jared didnt run him four five. He ran a four or five when he had the ball in his hands. But that's not what he ready to combine. Yeah, Pat mconnett, Yeah, and both guys played at Cincinnati. Y'all get some smart ones. I don't know what happened once they get there. The man got a fifty, And if I'm not mistaken, I think Pat mcandela might be the only guy who's ever gotten fifty.
Speaker 2: You got perfect. Huh, yeah, yeah, I was, man, I was so close.
Speaker 1: Hey, speaking of Mike Mamula Boston College. Oh Joe got a forty nine on the one the leg goes there like two sixty runs, four or five border vernicle that's out of standing long your white.
Speaker 3: Leven feet everything.
Speaker 2: Could he play?
Speaker 3: They said about the recess about five times a day.
Speaker 1: Still couldn't play another guy, Burnond Golston had all those measurables.
Speaker 3: Hey, Ohio State, go back and look it up.
Speaker 1: Look at it looked like a Greek god.
Speaker 2: Couldn't play.
Speaker 1: You don't. There is no rhyme or reason, O Joe that you look at somebody like can't miss. He's a can't miss. Ain't no such thing as can't There's no such thing as all of every But you know you put this like, man ain't no way, bro. I'm like, look like that, Bro, you got to be able to do something. Ain't going by the eye tests, and it wasn't.
Speaker 3: Oh Joe. He was amazing in college.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and college enter prose is completely different, whether whether people believe it or not. Yeah, completely different ball game. Uh.
Speaker 1: The Celtics had a little bit of a run, had a little fun with Jaylen Brown quizzing him on musicians new and old.
Speaker 2: He did not pass with flying colors. Oh Joe, let's take a look at this. See then, let me see that. Let me see this. I might get some wrong.
Speaker 1: You see.
Speaker 2: Is that right? That's missing? That's I see that should.
Speaker 3: Not you clearly, y'all.
Speaker 2: Damn you listen to it's a lesson lessen.
Speaker 3: One part. Okay, I'm definitely getting that one.
Speaker 2: Hey, I like I like that. I like that. That that's dope.
Speaker 3: That's dope.
Speaker 2: And you'd be surprised how many how many professional athletes don't know you know, artists, you know, whether they're famous or not. Likewise, yeah, they're not really call you based on facial recognition, you know, they know unless you are one of the leads at at what it is you do. I mean, there is a few people on there. I'm not gonna lie I didn't know who they were.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, okay, I was that. I was there last night.
Speaker 2: You saw people you ain't know.
Speaker 1: Look, I know more people than Jordan's nobody. Hey he'll know nobody. Hey, hey, hey, hey both that in that in that matter VP, Yeah, Jorge, you just saw that Tod B.
Speaker 2: Hold on, I got a question, you know, being in something like the na A CP Awards, was there anybody you were excited to see or might have been a little starstruck that you hadn't had a chance to meet before.
Speaker 1: For the most part on show, I had pretty much met a lot of them. I've met in Taraji before. Uh I was in I've seen I met Gabrielle obviously, uh, Keithy and I, you know, uh not not really.
Speaker 3: Damon Williams, I hadn't met him. I hadn't met Marlin. That's that's about it. That's about it.
Speaker 1: That that I was like, okay, cut, It's always nice to be somewhere and finally put.
Speaker 2: A name to a fact, like, okay, that's okay, okay.
Speaker 1: Because sometimes you see them, but they're like they don't look like them look on television, and I'm like, they either they smaller right they want to think, or they're a little larger, a little taller than what you would think. And so that's like and so it's always it's great to like to see people and then be in that environment.
Speaker 2: That's dope.
Speaker 1: I'm going to oh you know I was supposed yeah, man, because you ain't gonna believe me. Yeah, I met a Dale, I've met and beyond men Beyonce and and and hole. But that's about it.
Speaker 2: Trying to dope anybody, ask anybody asking by me awards?
Speaker 3: Now, yes, yes they do. They man, what what you're at?
Speaker 2: Said?
Speaker 1: I said, don't tell you what your crazy? I said, tell me something that I don't know. That's me, that's me, that's me.
Speaker 2: But it's.
Speaker 3: Oh, it must be your food. You order some food. Oh uh, But no, I wouldn't have a lot of those like like oh yoa I did. I hosted the the.
Speaker 1: Day the Emmy Awards, right man, even as much as I studied, right man, the people walking by, but then you know, that'd be they're they're in your ear, that's such and such, that's such and such because they didn't walk home by.
Speaker 2: Lost damn for sure.
Speaker 3: Because that was it was like.
Speaker 1: Now you got all these shows on Netflix, and you got all these other shows on Amazon, and you got all these shows. So it's just not like when you and I grew up them everybody was on ABC, CBS, NBC.
Speaker 2: That was it.
Speaker 1: Now you got like twelve like that please and then trying to pronounce their name. I said, now you're gonna hit that name. I'm good, I'm gonna do the talking, but you get that name. So yeah, it was for we had far last night. Oh Joe, we had a great time. Oh yo, check this out. Hooters announced bankruptcy yesterday, much to the sadness of a few NBA players. Kevin Love posting on Instagram a photo of himself at Hooters when he was younger, with the caption.
Speaker 3: And you can see I was swimming. I was swimming at it back then.
Speaker 1: Sadness. See the fall of an absolute institution. If anyone can save it, Instituto on the table. Next slide, Who do.
Speaker 2: You got.
Speaker 1: Kevin Lord? He got Kevin, he got Katie at book? Hey, that's fun back, that's a good because book Book said, book. Please don't go hoot at Hooters. You ever you ever had their wings?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I should go to Hoolies back in the day, and now I'll never forget now now ever since twin Peaks came about, obviously, when I'm in Miami, uh anytime. I don't frequent Atlanta often, but a few times I have been in Atlanta, which I can count on two hands, even after all these years. Hey, I like Hooters, but I prefer Twin Peaks better. My first pis better. It's I don't know if it's the food, but the fact that I can sit in the patio, I can smoke. They always have my soccer games.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know how much I love soccer on.
Speaker 2: They have my soccer games on at Twin Peaks and Pines Twin Peaks in Darrell.
Speaker 3: They make my coffee for me.
Speaker 2: You know, I get my cafic on next year, I get my latte and just it's It's something Hooters have never been able to to, uh to do for me outside of going to eat the food.
Speaker 3: You know. The stop better Wings wings stopping Hooters.
Speaker 1: Probably Wingstop. Wings Stop has the variety of wings you can choose from already different flavors. I said, wing Stop got by forty different flavors they got. I don't want no sauce on my avenue. If I were to get salce, I'm probably gonna get limon pepper. But for the most part, I don't want no sauce. I don't want no buffalo sauce. I don't want no hot I don't want anything. Just just give me wings. Yeah, flats, Yeah, if I'm getting to duble wings. Give me ten flats and two drum ads? Is it two drums?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Okay, that's about right. Too. It's too it's too too, too, too difficult. Yeah, I like that. Oh, tell you're gonna mishooters.
Speaker 2: Listen, I'm not evenna see a lot to you. I ain't been no Hooters in so long. I told you ever since I learned about twin Peas. But I ain't been no Hooters in years.
Speaker 3: I don't even listen.
Speaker 2: Hooters right there on twenty seventh Avenue, twenty seventh Avenue. Uh, right right off, yeah, right off, right, right off of pans, right off a pant for me, I think something like that. Man, I go right into Peaks. I'm not I'm not gonna lie to you. I'm not gonna just just twin Peaks has more to offer aesthetically, No, I look straight ahead by using them a perfeal vision if you understand what them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think I think, oh jo, I think that's what it was. It was iconic.
Speaker 1: It was those T shirts, yes, crop and it was the orange shorts right, and I think that that that was the allure of it.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's fast food.
Speaker 1: I mean look, you're not going there expecting to get a five course meal something that, oh my god, this is the best whatever whatever, whatever.
Speaker 3: But it was it was. It was the view. It was the amio. You got to go with your buddies and you watch sporting events, things of that nature.
Speaker 2: Sir.
Speaker 1: If it is to close, I mean how long woul they opened? They had to be opened about forty years? Forty fifty years? I mean, hell, it was when I was a kid. It was, yeah, hey, young, you are young. You've been when you down in Atlanta. You ain't been to the Twin Peaks in Atlanta.
Speaker 3: Uh huh? And they got so forty two years? Okay, no, oh your man, looking, bro. I check it out.
Speaker 2: Listen sporting event. When sporting games on, boxing matches, m and a basketball, I enjoy it.
Speaker 3: I only go there for soccer.
Speaker 2: You know, they have me my EPL games on. You know, I want to watch LA League. I want to watch Champions League. I go right in pines. I go right there in the round. Man, it's perfect. The food phenomenal.
Speaker 1: Well, the thing is for me, I'm trying to watch because I'm probably gonna have to critique or analyze these games.
Speaker 3: I need to be able to focus.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, you know, especially football, man, what do you think without a holding? Should they have called that? You like that?
Speaker 2: Man, I'm trying to watch the game, man.
Speaker 3: Okay, O Joe, Okay, yeah, you're right, You're right.
Speaker 2: I got you.
Speaker 3: I got it.
Speaker 1: I mean I stopped. I don't stop wearing hairphones. I'll be a the airport. They take my hairphones all they take me, ask me asking me, did you just take your hair.
Speaker 2: For Yeah, he took them off and asked your question, whoa whoa whoa whoa? Hold on? Somebody actually put your headphones on all the time?
Speaker 3: What you mean somebody all the time?
Speaker 2: So hey, I can't imagine that, but I know you you be ready to snap. Ma.
Speaker 1: I was like, I mean, I mean sometimes I do wish I got the grace that other people that had headphones on were walking through the airport or whatever at the gym and they didn't get tapped on the shoulder or they didn't get the headphones lifted off the ear.
Speaker 2: But you know the situation like that, O Yoe, you know you have to be on all the time.
Speaker 1: I mean, we can celebs and entertainers and athletes, we never get to have an off day.
Speaker 3: We got to be on all the time. Yes, that's that's sad. Because we are human.
Speaker 1: Money doesn't make you from doesn't exempt you from human experiences sadness, disappointment, anger, frustration, happiness.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it is what it is. So Joe, you know, you keep it moving.
Speaker 2: And because I ain't spending no money, no brivage yet now we're getting places. Hey, Speaking of jets and speaking of airplanes in general, you know, there have been a lot of situations, a lot of a lot of airlines having unfortunate circumstances, you know, Aeriel, you know, I don't want to say it, you know, falling out the air, having incidents, you know, tumpling over, doing flips on the wrong lady. You know, airline hasn't had any issues.
Speaker 1: On what airline spirit they've been grounded, you know, airline hasn't had any issue in chat none at all.
Speaker 2: Now listen, now, we might we might fight. We might fight on the plane.
Speaker 3: Oh you what you mean?
Speaker 2: Might they stay stay with me? Now, we might fight on the plane. You might have our receptionists cut you out. Yeah, that might happen. But one thing about it, we're gonna get you where you gotta get to, and we're gonna get you back home safe. The We have no issues.
Speaker 3: We're gonna get you.
Speaker 2: We might fight, you know, we might talk a little bit. That's right.
Speaker 1: You do realize that movie soul Plaine was based on spirit. Hey, hey, you know that you know the soul plane.
Speaker 2: Get from point A to point B, right, listen, It might it might be a little chaos, It might be a little turmoil on the way to your trip.
Speaker 1: But when you're falling outside, all right, oh Joe, here we go. This is what had been eating up the chat and everybody been wanting to talk about it. The most requested topic of the night Steve Smith affair with another man's wife. First, the Facebook post appeared that was clearly written by the husband. I mean, you guys can see it. It's like, Hey, I'm I'm the Cole Martinez, though I won't be Martinez much longer. As you see, I've been cheating on my husband and been doing so with the very famous Steve Smith senior pitch attached for reference. I had hidden under three but that's been fixed. My husband brought me a house. He stood by my side after I've been arrested twice for domestic violence, and this is how I repay him and our son. Three's plenty of messages here, Steve crazy, the kind of revealing messages a celebrity will send. Baltimore Ravens. I'm also a member of your team band. I believe I violated some fragnization rules by hooking up with Steve at the training facility.
Speaker 3: Oh Lord, have mercy.
Speaker 2: That when this happened. But I've been I've been out here in the Bahama side.
Speaker 3: Hold on, O Joe. And then the husband calls Smitty and posted the video.
Speaker 1: Now, I don't know if there's some kind of like, don't you have to record someone? Don't you have to have this state by state? And in Vegas it's only one party. So the party that's recording they know it. The other party don't. California if I thank you for if a two state. But anyway, Ojo, the husband calls Smitty and posted the video. Let's take a listen. What what was said?
Speaker 3: Hey yo, Steve?
Speaker 5: Yeah, even my wife, Bro, what you gotta say for yourself? I'm sorry, You're sorry?
Speaker 2: H m hm, Well listen said he sorry? He said he sorry. I'm now listen. This, This is what you don't do. This is what is as a as a as a as a man. Understanding you know that's my wife, uh girlfriend, someone you're seeing, someone you're talking to. You never confront the individual because Steve smiths he owes you no loyalty, Steve Smith, they married you, bro, she's not married. Steven's not married to you. You talk to your wife, you check your wife. And that goes for any and everybody. I know a lot of people. You want to crash out about your women and all that stuff, or your man. You can listen. It goes. It goes both ways. It always comes down to me again, Understand who you're marrying. Understand understand human nature. Human nature is undefeated. I'm gonna say that as well. I don't care how people come off. I don't care how innocent they may seem. I don't care how much they say they love you. When certain opportunities present themselves, they gonna go. When certain opportunities with certain individuals that are convenient and they feel they can get away with it, they're going to go. I don't care how much love there is. I don't care how much money you got. It doesn't matter, Understand who you're dealing with, and move accordingly. I mean, I say I say it all the time. I say it all the time. Listen, had a family, kids, husband, he doing everything, he's doing this, and you upset. There's no reason to call Steve. That's not doing nothing. You take that up with the You take that up with the wife, you take it up with the missus.
Speaker 3: Well, I think the thing is what.
Speaker 1: The gentleman was doing, is that like, Okay, if I'm gonna get a divorce, I'm gonna try to miss your happy heal your home up. Also, that's what this was about. I ain't answer. First of all, that is my mo. That's not me.
Speaker 3: You married, Oh, this ain't nothing. Is something you know what you ain't. No, don't just keep it the buck with me. You married. And I'm a firm believe in this.
Speaker 1: A man might not want his wife, but the moment another man shows interest, all of a sudden, it gets rekindled. And like you just said at the top, people are crash out about certain situations that crime of passion and juries are very sympathetic. They're very sympathetic in situations like this crime of passion. Leave it alone. Guys, if you if they're married, you let it go. Smitty, My god, I know I've known Smitty twenty years. Great just saw hey, he just was that. But he was just at my party at the super Bowl. Had a great conversation with him, had a great conversation with him. I love the guy, hard knowed the way he played X, Y and Z. But bro, you need to take that up with your wife. Yeah, Smitty owes you no loyalty. He's under no obligation. Now he's gonna have to.
Speaker 3: Deal with the issue at home his own, on his own, his own situation.
Speaker 1: But this, this, I don't know. I don't know the gentleman name. That's the situation. You got to talent with your wife. She she ain't has the loyalty clause. She's the one that has an obligation to you, to you Coato Joe, I.
Speaker 2: Got him been around too long, man, haven't been around too long, too much experience. It ain't even worth it. It ain't even it ain't even worth it. You know, I'm not I'm not even talking about Smithy's part. You know, I love love Smitty. You know, me and Smitty go way back to Cintamonica I forget the smitty part. I'm just talking about the individual who's married to the young lady.
Speaker 3: And you know what time it is.
Speaker 2: You see something like that, you're going bay your business, and this ain't the first time. The signs had to be there. The signs had to be there. Something like this doesn't just happened all of a sudden. Oh my god, Oh my goodness. I'm going through I go through my white phone and all of a sudden she's sleeping with somebody else. No, it hasn't happening.
Speaker 1: They need you're releasing texts me just they'd be lame man, cat, cat, get pack your bag and start that over.
Speaker 2: You know what time it was, you know what, you know what you're married, understand what you're marrying. And even and even if you got your good girl, I wouldn't know. I'll never forget. I never forget. A very wise man once told me, depending on the circumstance and opportunity, whoever you're dealing with will take the chance. If they know you won't find out, they will take the chance. Depending on who it is, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 3: But you just can't.
Speaker 1: Oh yo, but I'm listened. No matter what I'm not calling no one about someone.
Speaker 2: Hold on, you think I'm embarrassed by you think I'm embarrassed myself?
Speaker 3: Could man, I had? I had?
Speaker 1: I bet I had, old boy? Could that that's happened to me? That's happened to me? Dude, confront me. Oh, you ain't got no issue with her? How do you think I got here right? How you think I knew what she stayed?
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm. You ain't say that in your mind. You ain't say you ain't say that. You just you mean in your mind you're saying. I understand what you mean.
Speaker 3: I wanted, I wanted to whip it.
Speaker 2: No, don't do that.
Speaker 3: Don't do that.
Speaker 2: Don't do that.
Speaker 3: But he was a teammate, Okay, God damn, I didn't know, Yoe.
Speaker 2: I ain't.
Speaker 1: No, you ain't no, no, bro, if you were burned, if time boy, oh Yoe, no, if you weren't Keith burned when you were with the Broncos, I didn't know what the hell you were doing.
Speaker 3: I didn't care.
Speaker 1: Once I found once I found out, right, I'm cool, Yeah, because I don't. I don't want it to become an issue. Once I found out, I'm good. You good, you got me hey you do, Hey, bro, my bad. Okay, once I find okay three times, you know, don't you three time?
Speaker 3: You don't three times?
Speaker 2: But he was the animal work guy. Okay, I said, you.
Speaker 3: Don't try to just lead, oh choke, you don't think ohoe.
Speaker 1: When the club got the cool, how many people say okay the club clothing, They get up and start walking out.
Speaker 3: They linger around, They're like, hey, let me get another drink. Bought tender you dona fly?
Speaker 2: I had to linger around, hey, right, I just say understand, Hey, that's that's why you know when it happened once? When it when it happened once, or you might pack your bags and go. I don't know what you what's you arguing for?
Speaker 3: What you fussing?
Speaker 2: Text? But one, it's not gonna stop because once you once, you're gonna do it again. It ain't like a light switch hit on and all of a sudden, you know what, Oh, I ain't gonna do this no more anger Na. That's that's exactly who Once someone shows you, when.
Speaker 3: Somebody show you who we are, that's what it is. Yeah, I mean, man, like I said, I didn't know. I didn't know until he rolled up on it.
Speaker 2: I told you the story, won't you how to do roll up on us?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you was on demon time no one. Yeah.
Speaker 1: But now now that I think about it, in order for him to find out where we were, he had she had to have taken him there too. Ah, because ain't no way, ain't no way. I'm just gonna you just gonna go somewhere and all of a sudden, you know what, they might be here because he wasn't from there and I wasn't from there, And for him to go to that spot, she.
Speaker 3: Has had to have gone there before. See you know what.
Speaker 2: You know what that tell me? She done took more than just you two there as well too.
Speaker 3: They ain't gonna do with me, I know.
Speaker 2: I'm just I'm just saying that song. I don't care about the mother man, Just be.
Speaker 3: Good to me. They got nothing to do with me.
Speaker 2: What you did, what you did before Shamming, what you do after Shalmon.
Speaker 3: Ain't got nothing to do with me.
Speaker 2: But you know it does have to do with you. What you do while you wish.
Speaker 3: Truth, that's what truth.
Speaker 1: I would let that go. Hey, I ain't fit. Look, I ain't finna hold you. Clearly, that's what you want to be with. That's where you want to be at him, and let you go ahead and do that. Yeah, hey man, man, what look, Yes, a lot of behavior is just like it's just like animals.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Once and I drew up on a farm. Once we had a hog and that joker got out. Yeah, my grandfather wasn gonna keep hi much longer because he already knows what it's like I'm outside. So no matter how much feed and slop you gave him on the inside, he knows it's something out there and he needs to get to it. So once they started getting out, it wasn't long before my grandfather will dance up in the truck and take him to the market. Once they get outside, on Joe, just like just like a dog, let a dog break out, especially if he or she is an attack right one or two things, you either go get that fixed.
Speaker 3: You're not gonna be able to keep him in.
Speaker 1: Now. I ain't telling what somebody told you. I'm telling you what I know. You're talking about somebody that grew up on a farm that had hogs, that had dogs. I'm telling you and I look, look, I'm not saying I'm just saying the behavior I ain't calling no woman, no dog and no hog or nothing like that. I'm just saying the behavior. Humans are animals, and they have very very similar behavior. A lot of times territory animals mark their territory. They're kicking. If you notice a dog go poop, he'll kick it. He he got thick glads in his palls in the back. He let them know, hey, big dog here, Now, don't let me catch over here. I'm gonna do something bad to you.
Speaker 2: Hey, hey, you know what, I think it's funny when you think about the experience. I think that the chat there's a huge disconnec I can not understanding the amount of all right, how do I say this without getting in trouble. The chat has a huge disconnect. They don't want to say the amount of women we've dealt with during those days. Now, I'm not gonna say it. I don't fuck who I get in trouble with, especially right now. You don't understand the amount of women I've dealt with during that day. You know, i'ing about twenty twenty five years worth. So I know what it looks like what buddy going through. I've been on one end of the spectrum and I've been on the other side of this, but I've been number two way more times than i've been number one. So I know the game, I know the tricks, I know the trade and like at that point, so you become numb to it. As soon as you see any signs boom. Okay, you know what time it is, you lock in and you move accordingly. It's really easy through experience over time. That's why that's for me. I'm just saying for me, that's why it's so easy. I always tell you, that's why I always tell you, I see one thing wrong, boom, It's easy for me to be able to compartmentalize and know what's going on.
Speaker 3: I'm dealing with it. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh look, and I think the thing is a lot of times men and women are not as forthcoming as they as they need to be. My grandfather used to always say, he say, boy, everybody has somebody. It's just the what extent, A wife, a significant other, a girlfriend, maybe you see them casually. The likelihood that you finding somebody scot free. Now, even if you find somebody, she or he's seeing somebody and they might be willing to cut, it's easy for them to cut it off because it's not that extensive.
Speaker 2: Whoa whoa, whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa. Wait a minute now, I told you this before. This is when our earlier show was when we first started. Yeah, like when you meet somebody right and and the women women in the chat, they can attest to this. You know, most of the time, the person you're with right now is really not who you want to be with a person. The marriages, the women that are married to certain men, you're not to the man you really want to be with. You're married to your safe You're married to your safe place. And the one that made the most sense. Women that have girl mean men that have girlfriend girlfriends right now, ask your girlfriend. Ask your girlfriend who's the dude that left that mark in her life that will always have access to her for the rest of her life. And see if she tell you the truth. Everybody got one. Every woman has one, no matter who it is. Oh wait, they all got one. And if she tell you it isn't everybody everybody in my life, not one, just has that one place in that one spot. Lie man, I please, Yeah, a dirty game, but.
Speaker 1: That the mentality, the mentality has changed because women have adopted a lot of the mentality that a man has.
Speaker 3: Man men have that man Italian do boo doo doo.
Speaker 2: Do you do it? I'm gonna do it too. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And sometimes they go get their lick back, they go get your best friend, they go get your work, whatever the case may be, that's.
Speaker 3: Your huha mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Oh, no, dame, I know it ain't.
Speaker 1: No, I know that's hers. You can't give you you hey, that follows you, that's on you, that follows you.
Speaker 2: I can't keep it. M mmmm. One thing I think one of one of the things we confuse, especially when we get in relationships. We get in relationships or even marriages, like this individual here, we have this this feeling, this feeling or notion that Okay, that's my property, m ownership, you know, even even even in relationships, once that title comes about, where men continue to crash out about is they feel as if they own that woman and her body and what she's doing with her body parts. At no point, ever, no matter how much money you pour into that individual, at no point ever does she belong to you. Ever, I don't care what she say even do her horizontal activity when she tell you this is Jo, You know what, it still ain't yours, but at some point it belonged with somebody else.
Speaker 3: It's yours right now. Yeah, that's that's all I'm worried about.
Speaker 2: I don't know, that's it.
Speaker 3: Oh man, Joe.
Speaker 1: If you spend a lot of time worried about And remember I told you, Like when I went to work and I tell my, I used to tell my, I said, I can't worry about you. I said, I can't spend one moment while I'm at work worrying about what you're doing. Because if I do, I gotta let you go. Hm, I gotta let you go. If I got to think about what you're doing where you are, if you're talking to someone.
Speaker 3: I gotta let you go.
Speaker 2: It ain't it don't make no sense.
Speaker 3: On So it's made to put him. I made.
Speaker 2: I hate this.
Speaker 1: Smity got himself in a situation like this, knowing his situation. But Buddy was wrong for this.
Speaker 2: But okay, let's just say when Sam talking out, just by the way he's moving, just by the way he's moving, he ain't going awhere. Let's let's start there. He ain't going nowhere. He ain't going awhere. You know, hell, hell, he ain't even that type. He don't got what you call him. He done got the woman to hack the woman of count Listen, ain't nobody going through all that?
Speaker 3: That's leaving.
Speaker 2: Anybody going through all that? Leaving you ain't do. You ain't do. You're not doing all that. If you're leaving, you know what you know, I'm gonna say myself an embarrassment there you go, just walk away and I'm gone.
Speaker 3: Just walk away.
Speaker 1: Ain't nobody gonna know a to A three people gonna know me and her and the good man of stairs.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Hey, it's a dirty game and it's been that way for a long time. That's why you gotta learn to play it. Yeah, you got to learn to play and foul out with grace.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, he.
Speaker 2: Heard Joe that that's her. I mean, oh, Joe, just like you for yourself, by yourself. You know how you get over hurt, get under somebody else. That's how you get over hurt, Get under somebody else consistently.
Speaker 3: You will be fine.
Speaker 1: You know what I told you that when I said that you about you ain't gonna heal. I said, you told me I needed to heal. Well, Listen, different circumstances.
Speaker 2: You wasn't married. Yeah, this is definitely always remember chat you know, write this down, you know, get you no pad out. She's not yours and this is.
Speaker 3: Man tried to dive bout. Ain't there some kind of fratnization? Bro, Stop me.
Speaker 1: You ain't no military. Steve Smith is not no, not not no superior to her. Hey, frightening who fraightnization? Man?
Speaker 2: You don't go on about your business, man, Hey, pack your bag, start over. Man. It's cool. It's a lot, it's a lot more idea