Speaker 1: Welcome to Fantasy Football Weekly, a production of iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: Time now for Fantasy Football Weekly from iHeartRadio, your weekly source for the nation's best fantasy.
Speaker 3: Speculation and advice.
Speaker 2: Now along with the guys from dat leagues dot com. Here's your host, Paul Charge.
Speaker 1: Welcome to week number nine. Everybody, It's Fantasy Football Weekly. I'm Paul Charchi and co hosts today are Scott Fish and Matt Harrison.
Speaker 4: Hey, guys, Hey, I have barely done any shows with Fish this year.
Speaker 5: I know I did a good job with the schedule.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think I looked at the calendar. I think this is our last show together. It is our last show together. You really messed with that calendar.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'll try to make it as impactful as possible.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I like doing shows with thor better anyway.
Speaker 1: Yes, Now, we'll go through all of the games as always. Take a chance on me, three tough questions, premature speculation, lots of stuff to get to.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 1: If you are anything like me, you ha DeVante Adams going on Thursday night, you had a little heart failure there when he had the very modest game going, got knocked out and he came back scored a long touchdown. Oh man, you can even get drama on Thursday night in fantasy football. Sure, yes, absolutely, we had one. We had Catch of the Year on Thursday Night by Garrett Wilson. That was amazing.
Speaker 4: We love Garrett Wilson.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean that that catch was so close it turned into a discussion on exactly where does the shin end and the me start. I mean, it's a game of inches, as they say, lots of games to get through, including the Chargers taking on Cleveland. Now, Scott, this one is fascinating a lot of different ways, most of it on the Cleveland side with Jamis Winston and the second start and we talk more about that in a second. On the Chargers side, this is JK. Dobbins has been good, right, DoD Grady came out of the gates awesome, but you know, just kind of been okay since then. What do you think in this matchup for JK?
Speaker 5: Down You still got to love his eighteen touches per game and you got to love that he you know, gets several several targets per game and he's coming off his highest target share of the year. Saw that's going in his favor. He does get that top ten defense versus fantasy backs in Cleveland. They've allowed almost nothing through the air, just to Poultry twenty four yards per game. But Jak gets a bit more work there and running backs than the other running backs Chargers have played. The highest rushing performance against the Browns is just seventy three yards and that was Derrick Henry.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 5: So you need to hope for a score, maybe some catches. The Browns have given up four scores in the last four weeks. I should note the Browns have allowed the most twenty plus yard runs, so maybe they're a little ben don't break and Dobbins has five twenty plus runs on his own. I could see him breaking one here. I gave him a B grade. But I can see I can see going lower, can see it. But yeah, I give him a B grade. Here In the passing game, justin Herbert, I gave a B grade too. His last two weeks have been the best of his year, over three hundred yards in each couple scores. Two weeks ago, the Browns have allowed multiple scores in three straights to Hurts, Burrow, and Jackson. So some really good quarterbacks ruled out Denzil A Ward ruled out just a B grade here, as the Chargers do look to slow the player, slow the pace usually and run more, and the Browns are only allowing too hundred and sixteen passing yards per game, so Herbert's going to have to beat that and score to get there. But I got a B grade on him. I have an A grade on his lead guy, Lad McConkie, who thor is probably happy man smooth out running. He leads the team in targets, receptions, in yards, six plus targets in five straight, six red zone targets, which is triple any other Chargers receiver. If you do the math on that, that's two two or less on other receivers. The Browns have allowed six wide receivers over one hundred and or a score and the last three games, so you're gonna get one of those here. Probably Cleveland runs man defense on third highest rate Ladd McConkie second highest yards per route run versus man only second to Justin Jefferson, So this is where he feasts, so I got an A grade on Himkie. He's also rolling out of the slot sixty two percent of the time. That's where he finds the best matchup against Greg Newsom, who is allowing one hundred and twelve point seven passer rating against. Just a great spot for Lad McConkie. Here, Quentin Johnson, I gave a C grade to more of a big play guy. Browns have allowed the fourth most twenty plus yards twenty plus yard completions. That also goes with their runs. Allow a ton of too, a lot of big chunk plays against the Browns. Apparently he's back after a two game absence. Before that, he was outperforming Josh Palmer in all but one game they played together, so I left Palmer on the bench. Will Disley I also have on the bench. He's had two really good games last two games with her its best too, but the volume's likely to be lower, and the Browns have allowed an average of four for forty two yards to tight ends per game and only one score on the entire year. Just doesn't even have a score. Yeah over On the other side, Jameis Winston gave us C grade. Here had three hundred and thirty four yards the win last week. Deshaun Watson didn't even hit three hundred yards as a Brown.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, isn't that amazing? Watson is like one game exactly one game. Flacco did the same thing last year. Yeah, Flacco in his six starts, I think five were over three hundred yards and Watson couldn't do it. Ever.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the Chargers like to slow the game, so that's that's part of the reason. And also the quarterbacks they have faced that they allow the fourth fewest yards per game and just six passing touchdowns in seven games. That's third fewest, and that all sounds good. Yeah, you made passing reference to the quarterbacks the Chargers have faced. And this is what makes me feel like the Chargers could be a paper tiger where it looks like it could be paper Gardner Minshew opposing quarterbacks Gardner Minshew, Sense benched, Bryce Young Sence benched, Justin Fields. Sense benched last week, Spencer Rattler benched in game.
Speaker 1: I just you know, I just you know, it just feels like in the Chargers maybe they're great.
Speaker 4: Yeah, maybe they're causing people to get benched.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 5: I will throw this out there. Mahomes went to forty five and one, Kyler Murray one hundred and forty five and one and bow Knicks two hundred and sixteen and two. Yeah, the Saints passers went two seventy eight on them last week. But I see Jameis going in that, you know, two hundred some maybe gets a score. Hope for two. But that's why I only have a C grade on him. Cedric Tillman I got a C grade on If Jamis is not getting a ton, Cedric probably is the only one I can truly love. Maybe Elijah Moore, but Cedric Tillman's seen about a quarter of the targets since Amrio left. By the way, Cedric Tillman has more Fantasy points in two games since Amrio left than Amari did before the whole season. But the whole the whole season leading up to Yoh that does not surprise me. Had nearly an eighteen yard eight out. The Chargers do allow the fewest receptions, third fewest yards, few oft scores, so there's not a lot on of meat on the bone here. But a Sante Samuel out, Christian Fulton out another another one with a foot injury, so there might be room for Cedric Tillman to get a CE And I did have a cea on Elijah Moore, who led the team in targets with Winston in few snaps and routes than Tilman and Judy, but six plus catches and double digit fantasy points in each game since. And just here, Taylor missed time last week and he's been limited all week with an injury, and that's that's the best spot for in this defense to find a hole. So I gave a se grade to Elijah Moore, David and Joku limited all week, miss Thursday's practice. Friday, he came back practiced in fall, so he's ready to go A grade. Maybe a little load management there. Chargers haven't allowed a tight end score yet, but they do allow six for fifty six yards on average to the position, which has a lot, and Joku has twenty eight targets in just last three three games. I have an A grade there. And then finally Nick Chubb, I'm giving a C grade too. Everything is stepping up for Nick Chubb. Snaps touches, he had sixteen last week. He had his highest good route participation, but only two targets. You have to be efficient against the Chargers because you don't get a lot of touches. But they are allowing four point eight yards per carry, which is the seventh highest JA great, So I think Nick Chubb can get a C grade here.
Speaker 1: All right, man, let's go over to Dallas taking on Atlanta. For Dallas, the problems here on offense have been decided. It's no running game to speak of, and that makes them predictable. The passing game has been very inconsistent. What do you think about Let's just start. Let's just start with the passing game.
Speaker 4: Let's start with the passing game. Because Cede Lambs and obvious a grade. He's had thirty one targets in his last two games. I think Dak Prescott's in a grade here too. The Falcons have allowed the fourth most completions, the seventh most passing scores, and if he were to take off running, the Falcons have allowed almost thirty two rushing yards per game to oppose in quarterbacks. That's the third most in the league. Jake Ferguson has had seven or more targets in four of his last five, so I got a solid B on him here. Kate Otton scored twice last week against this Falcons d although those were the first two scores Atlanta had allowed to a tight end this season. Now you might think about starting Jalen Tolbert, but I'd leave him on the bench this week. The last two games he's totaled forty three and forty four yards disappointing, and his matchups against AJ Tarrell and Mike Hughes are not super favorable for him. And then you talked a little bit about the running game. Rico Dowdell sat out last week with an illness. He's off the injury report.
Speaker 1: By the way, He's so sick that he just was standing on the sideline the whole game. I mean, if you're so sick you can't play, should you be around the rest of the team.
Speaker 5: I think that every time there's illnesses on teams and then they stay, they stay either play or they're on the zone.
Speaker 4: It's possible he could have just had explosive output. That is possible.
Speaker 1: Yeah, which case I wouldn't want to be on the sideline.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he might need to run to the locker room real quick. He's off the injury report. He's ready to start this week. Dowdell, he's the best of the pass catching backs in Dallas and Atlanta. Has allowed the fourth most receptions to opposing back. So I'll give him a see in a game that should feature a lot of passing. They sent Dalvin Cook back to the practice squad. Zeke's not just good or just not good, I should say, But do you know who is good?
Speaker 1: Yell?
Speaker 4: The Atlanta running backs Bijean Robinson and Tyler Algier. They're both good. Bijon obvious a grade, but Algier he's a sea dart, which I think is a harpoon in just about any game, he's averaging almost ten touches per game. The Cowboys aren't great as a run defense, but in backup duty last week, Isaac Garndo ended up with one hundred and two total yards in a score, and he could have had another touchdown at the end of the game, but he took a knee there. So the Detroit tandem of backs also had a good day against the Cowboys in Week six as well. So I like both the running backs here, Kirk Cousins and somewhat of a revenge game against Mike Zimmer. Of course, the tour together in Minnesota, and it's come out recently that Zimmer never wanted the team to sign Cousins, so I expect it's.
Speaker 3: A revenge game.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Kirk's gonna put a little extra mustard on it this week, I'll throw an A grade at Kirk. Basically, the only quarterback to not have an excellent day against the Cowboys was Danny Dimes, and even he had two hundred eighty one yards in that game. I like both Drake London and Darnell Mooney in this one too. Bab London gets an A because he'll most often match up on the right side of the field with backup corner Kaylin Carson, who's given up a passive rating of one nineteen in his coverage. On the other side, Mooney will draw uh to Von Diggs most often. Diggs coverage grades are not great on CFF. He's teetering toward the orange grades, which is just above red, and red is bad.
Speaker 1: But I like how you put that.
Speaker 4: He's all boom or bust as a corner. Either he's gonna pick you off, but he's gonna give up big plays too.
Speaker 1: And you know, Mooney's really fast, He's a four to three speed.
Speaker 4: He's a big play guy.
Speaker 1: And Diggs has got the is coming off the ACL and you know, I'm dre he's mostly recovered from that.
Speaker 4: But he's also dinged up and on the injury report this week.
Speaker 1: I wonder if Mooney doesn't zoom past him.
Speaker 4: Probably Kyle Pitts has had four straight games games with double digit PPR points. He's tight end four on the season. That includes his ninety one yards and two scores last week, although one of them he totally dropped the ball at the one yard line and they gave him the touchdown.
Speaker 1: And then Malachi Corley did the exact same thing, Maliki, thank you. Malachi did the exact same thing.
Speaker 4: Our friend Andrew Cooper tweeted that Pitts is one of four tight ends who's had three catches of forty plus yards in a season over the last five years. Only four tight ends have done it in the last five years. Three catches of forty yards and more.
Speaker 5: That's a really big play though, So.
Speaker 4: Pitts gets an A grade as well.
Speaker 5: And I mean, he's not me.
Speaker 1: What are you doing?
Speaker 4: Full start? Robby's like the fantasy Pazzi Weber Now Geez.
Speaker 1: Denver takes on Baltimore. We're gonna zip through this one pretty fast. Bon Nix is up to quarterback nine on the season, ahead of c. J. Stroud, Kirk Cousins, Dak Prescott, your relative's fantasy Stalwarts.
Speaker 5: He's quarterback force this week four.
Speaker 1: Fine and Dak dak. And it's totally because he started slowly right. His first four games were a disaster through the air, the last four been good. And because he's throwing down field now. Baltimore allowing the most passing yards, the most passing touchdowns working against Knicks, though the Ravens have held other mobile quarterbacks in check. Josh Allen, Jaden Daniels, Baker Mayfield all failed the top twenty two scoreless rushing yards. Got a B grade on bow Nicks in this game. Courtland Sutton went from zero catches to a one hundred yard game in back to back weeks. And if you noticed last week, physical receiver Cedric Tillman dominated the Ravens injury ravage secondary. Here's courtlandt Sutton, big physical receiver. Maybe we get similar output here. He has scored or topped one hundred yards in three of the past four games. And we'll want to watch the injury status of quarnerbacks Nate Wiggans and Marlon Humphrey. Those guys missed last week's game. That was a big part of why they're at The Browns had so much success if they can't go, I like Scotland Sutton up to a bee. If they do go, we'll put Court and Sutton at a C grade. All the other wide receivers and tight ends are on the bench. I think somebody else here probably has a good game out of this, the Denver group, but good luck picking. Yeah, exactly, Yeah, Troy Franklin, Jordan will Jordan, Jordan Humphrey, Marvin Mimms, Lucas Crawl whatever. Let's just talk for a moment about Javonte Williams. He's only scored in one game all year. This is a brutal matchup. As bad as the Ravens are against the pass, they're that good against the run. They're number one in rushing yards per game, number one in rushing yards per carry, number four in run defense success rate. The only silver lining for Williams is that Baltimore has allowed six rushing touchdowns on the year, and so you're really just hoping Devanta Williams as gets a goal line and that keeps him at a sea level. Not a lot to talk about with Baltimore because most of these guys are very obvious plays. Lamar Jackson is an obvious even if against a very good defense, and so it's Derrick Henry. Tricky for both, but you can't obviously bench Jackson or Henry. I'm just gonna mention this. No quarterback has thrown for more than two hundred and twenty five yards against Denver. The Broncos have only seen one runner hit the one hundred yard mark. Still eight grades for them. Zay Flowers comes in with a C grade. The only real concern for Flowers that is will he draw a lot of Patrick Surtan, And if he does, that is tough. One of only a few true shutdown cornerbacks on average, Cirtan giving up one and a half catches for sixteen yards in his coverage. That's it. Flowers could shake Sirtan by lining up in the slot, which he normally does on thirty five percent of his plays. Maybe that goes up to like fifty percent here. When Flowers move to the slot, he's got a better matchup, but still not an easy one. He'd faced off against cornerback Jakwan McMillan, who is not allowed a score this year. So have only got the C grade on Zay Flowers. You might be wondering about Deontay Johnson in his first game. Well, let's look at what happened with Amari Koop and DeAndre Hopkins in their first games in a totally new offense. They averaged three targets, two receptions, sixteen yards and no touchdowns. And that's why Deontay Johnson is on the bench in his first game in Baltimore.
Speaker 4: Don't you think you have to keep Deontay Johnson on the bench until he has a decent game in Baltimore?
Speaker 1: Probably?
Speaker 6: Yes.
Speaker 1: I mean Jay Flowers is totally inconsistent and he's better, yeah, and he knows the whole offense.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So I felt like in totality, this is a bad move for Deontay Johnson fantasy wise.
Speaker 3: Sure.
Speaker 1: Last thing, Mark Andrews, I think I've gotten this wrong. I don't know, six weeks out of seven or something. So do the opposite charge, do the opposite of the segrad I've got on him. He remains very high risk due to his low volume over the past month. Andrews is averaging just twenty four routes per game, just three and a half targets. Could see extra volume in this matchup because the Broncos cornerbacks are so good. Some teams pivot to the tight end to avoid Patrick Sutan. Brock Bauer saw twelve targets against Denver, and on the season they're seeing the ninth most tight end targets. So I'm keeping a C grade on Mark Andrews when we come back. Nine players upon whom you can take a chance. Find out who they are when we return Fantasy Football Weekly, Tata James, I mean nine players you would not normally start. Many of these guys are available on the waiver wire. I believe two of my three are waiver wire guys right now.
Speaker 4: Or league, I think three of my three are.
Speaker 1: Okay, All right, Scott, let's fight out if your quarterbacks on the waiver wire.
Speaker 5: He might be. That would be Derek Carr, coming back from injury, gets a matchup this week that bo Nicks had last week and absolutely destroyed in the Panthers, who are the fifth easiest matchup for quarterbacks. They've allowed multiple scores in four or five six of the eight games this season. As well, they've allowed the third most passing scores. Carr had multiple scores in three of five, but no game's over two fifty. But this is the same Week one matchup where he went for three scores.
Speaker 1: All right, I like it. I like car a lot as a sleeper this week. Yeah, all right, Matt, you're taking chance with me quarterback.
Speaker 4: It's November, so you got to go with Gardner Minsh. Here my concern with Minshew. He doesn't throw a lot of touchdowns. He's had. He had two last week against the Chiefs, but his previous nine games he didn't hit two touchdown passes in any of his games. But what's good. The Bengals defense is not good at all. Their pass rush is real bad. Fourth fewest sacks in the league, with only twelve through eight games. They're averaging only two quarterback hurries per game, so Minshew should have tons of time. They allowed Andy Dalton to throw for two to twenty and two. They allowed a combo of three Browns quarterbacks to throw for two hundred and seventy seven yards multiple touchdown passes to four of the last six to start and to finish a game. Gardner Minshew, fireman.
Speaker 1: Minshew, I'm I'm taking a quarterback who may out even play Malik Willis.
Speaker 4: I thought about that.
Speaker 1: Jordan loves shaping up as a game time decision with his grond injury. But the next week is a bye week, so it could make sense. And if they were playing anybody else except the Lions, I'd be like, nah, they're definitely resting him. Yeah, But the problem is it's the division rival Lions. You don't want to take a loss here, which could have playoff seeding ram for US as So don't know about Jordan Love, but in Willis's two full games, he was quarterback twenty the first week, quarterback six the next week. We all know that rushing really going to much to a great degree, defines fantasy success for a lot of quarterbacks. His rushings potentially, you know, he could be the best rusher of the week. In his last start he ran for seventy three yards. Last week, playing about one quarter he ran for twenty three yards. So you get that from Willis, you get the occasional deep bomb. If those connect. Willis puts up a good day against de Drop. Let's go to the running backs.
Speaker 5: Scott I have raheem mostered. He gets bills defense that is bottom ten in running back touches conboy yards and scores allowed, and he looks like he's back in his old row role on the team. Thirteen plus touches last week inside the ten yard line. Last week, Mostard had five carries devon a Chan zero and Mostard scored on two of them.
Speaker 1: Look, I'm telling you Hen is best when he's not a workhoorse. They just need to get most back doing to what he was doing. Get eight Chan back at what he did last week, nine carries. That's that's where his that's his sweet spot. All right, Matt, you're taking chance on me running back?
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 4: Julius Chestnut, who sounds like a drink I purchased at the mall during the holiday season. Tony Pollard took Thursday's practice off with a foot injury. Ty J. Spears already out this week with a hamstring injury. By the way, Julius Chestnut on the Titans, Yeah, it might help some people. They're playing against the Patriots, who are allowing four point seven yards per carry, the fourth most rushing yards, the third most rushing touchdowns. They're allowing one hundred and fifty one combo yards and a score and a half per game. Now, if Tony Pollard goes, he's in good shape, he's probably going to be in a grade. But I think it might be Julius chestnut season here. He might get twenty touches in this game. You can pick him up and start him.
Speaker 5: Orange Julius Chestnut smoothie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the chestnuts going to roast over your opponents. Is something like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we'll figure it out that one.
Speaker 5: It's going to be the title of the show.
Speaker 1: Eventually, it should be. Roachean Johnson is my Chicago running back. Roshan Johnson's to take a chance of me last week against Arizona, so he's playing against Arizona. Last week against Arizona, Devon a champ ran up and down the field where he moster scored the goal line touchdowns. And we could see a similar situation against Arizona this week with Chicago Swift running up and down the field, Johnson getting paid at the stripe. As a team, Chicago's run the ball the fifth most times from inside the five yard line, and Johnson's turned into a legit goal line vulture. He's converting eighty percent of his carries inside the five to touchdowns. Roshan Johnson. DeAndre Swift thirty three percent conversion rate to touchdowns. Johnson's just better. If you're looking for a goal line plunge. He might be your guy.
Speaker 5: Okay, let's go to.
Speaker 1: The wide receivers.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I have Jacksonville Jaguars Ker Washington, who's Christian Kirk's replacement in the slot. The game script should be in favor of Washington here with off to pass. Brian Thomas, Travis at ETN, and Gabe Davis are all game time decisions, so there might be some open available targets in that one. And after Kirk's injury last week, on the final three drives, Parker Washington had three targets, finished with a three for forty six stat line. Might be some room for Washington this week. He might be a good Brian Thomas junior pivot if you lose him in that game. It's a late afternoon game, so I need a pivot. Now.
Speaker 1: Thomas may not go, Gabe Davis may not go. Christian Kirk got knocked out of the is done seasons over exactly, all right, Matt, let's go to your take a chance with your receiver.
Speaker 4: I've got Noah Brown. Of course, he was on the receiving end of that hail Mary throw that won the game for the Commanders. Last week. He had one hundred and twenty air yards in that game. Half of them came on that play. Yeah, but it's also worth noting that he's turned into the legit wide receiver two in Washington. He ran more routes than Terry McLaurin last week. His average depth of targets a pretty good twelve point eight yards downfield. He's had fifteen targets in his last three games. His Fantasy Life utilization score has been trending upward to a pretty decent six point eight last week, and he faces the Giant's pair of disasters at outside corners. Deontay Banks has a passer rating of one twenty eight in his coverage and has already allowed four touchdowns this year. Nick McCleod said, hold my beer. He's allowing a pass the rating of one forty nine and is giving up eighteen point nine yards per catch.
Speaker 1: Geez, all right, you kind of sold me on No. One Brown, which I did not see coming. My wide receiver has probably already taken in most leagues. Josh Downs is yeah, could potentially wreck the Minnesota Vikings. He's emerged. He by the way, he's Indy's best receiver. It's Josh Downs.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I loved that.
Speaker 5: Last week. I was like, he never performs with Anthony Richardson, and then he does it. Finally, finally did it, and he always does.
Speaker 1: That was for the best, honestly. Last week Downs scored once and he nearly scored twice. Ye Downs has the league's most favorable slot matchup this week, Minnesota. Minnesota gives up the second most Fantasy points to the slot, almost twenty per game, and the Vikings have been roasted by slot receivers this year, including Cooper Cup, I'm on Ross, Saint Brown, jayde and Reed Deebo Samuel, all of whom scored or top one hundred and ten yards. And granted those are all really really really good receivers, but Josh Down's sitting on a nice game here. Let's go to our next set of matchups, which is Scott New Orleans at Carolina. You already told us that Derek Cars you take a chance. Totally on board with that, yep. How about his receivers Chris o'lave and maybe even Mason Tipsy.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, I got an A grade on Chris Lave played his first game without rashidja heat on Sunday, missed some of it while being evaluated in blue tent, but he still had a thirty thirty seven percent target share fourteen targets in that one. The lead target getter against the Panthers in every week eight for one hundred, six for ninety eight, six for seventy four in a score, five for one, five five and two scores, three for eighty five in a score, seven for ninety six in a score, five for fifty one, and two scores three for seventy three in a score. They don't miss, they don't miss, So a grade for Chris alave C grade on Mason Tipton. The Panthers are allowing the fourth most fantasy points to the perimeter. In fact, seventy percent of fantasy points scored on Carolina come out wide in the passing game. Cedric Wilson above means not practicing to hip an ankle injuries might make Tipton the wide receiver two this week. He was second in a team in targets and receptions in each of the last two weeks, nearly a thirteen yard average depth of target. If those guys are out, he might.
Speaker 1: Be got ruled out on.
Speaker 5: Okay, there you guys out, I'm telling you Mason Tipton. Mason Tipton sitting on a really good game, see grade. He might he might become cars new Shaheed. He's four to three to three speedster.
Speaker 1: That's right, he runs the Shaheed routes.
Speaker 6: Ye.
Speaker 1: Now we got a quarterback who can get him the ball?
Speaker 5: Yep at tight end, Mason Tipton at tight end. I don't know what to do because they all this is a great matchup against tight ends, but it's Jawan Johnson, Foster Moreau and Taysom Hill splitting it up. I can see a dart throw on Johnson or Hill, but I have him on the bench just because of split. I will say three different games, two different tight ends scored against the Panthers, including this Saints team in Week one where Johnson and Moro did on the Carolina side. I have Bryce Young on the bench. Despite his best fantasy day this season, He's still averaging like one hundred yards per game and the Saints have only allowed seven scores to in eight games to passers. I have sea grades on Xavier Lagette and Jalen Cocher. Lagett's the big fast, a led athletic, large catch radius first round pick. Jags have allowed the second most twenty plus yard completions and the most forty plus yard completions, seventh most receptions, fifth most yards wide receivers. It's a good spot. Lattimore out Lagette did pop up with a toe injury, so keep an eye on that. But I have a C grade there, and I have C grade on Jalen Cocher. The highly talked about undrafted rookie out of Holy Cross, ran the second most routes for the Panthers last week. Plays the slot eighty percent slot rate. The Saints allowed the highest percentage of passes and fourth most fantasy points to the slot. The only super annoying factor is if Adam Thielen walks in and MUCKs it up with the keen pins of Adam Felen with some slot roll. C grade on Cuba Hubbard ninety four percent of the rush rushes last week. Saints allowed the second most twenty plus yard runs. They allow five point two yards per carry, which is second highest. They're also bottom ten in yards and scores. I will say Tuba has been very inefficient with his touches over the last few weeks, and he's not getting a whole lot of catches, but it's just a great spot even if he is inefficient. So a SEA grade there.
Speaker 1: I'm playing Mason Tipton in my scott Fish Bowl league. Just while you were chatting, I picked him up and I'm putting him in my starting lineup right now. I'm all, I'm I'm.
Speaker 5: Mason in crazy Mason tipped in.
Speaker 1: Yes, Yes, Matt, let's go to Vegas taking on Cincinnati for the Las Vegas. You already mentioned Gardner, Minshew, m hm. You like the November flow?
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 1: What about Jakobe Myers, who we kind of forgot about. Jacoby Myers re emerged last week, scored a touchdown.
Speaker 4: Yeah, dude's really good. He's the one question number one wide receiver in Vegas. Was able to battle through an injury last week, rewarded as fantasy managers with six catches fifty two yards in a score. He gets six catches per game basically every game. He's done that in the past four games. Okay, you're gonna get double digit PPR points in almost every game you get with Jacoby Myers. He's a B grade. Brock Bauers, he's an A. In the last four games, Bowers has forty one targets, thirty two catches, three games above seventy yards in a score. He's not scoring enough. He's only got one on.
Speaker 1: The year coming around.
Speaker 4: He's the most targeted tight end in the league, and the Bengals are bottom eight in receptions, yards and touchdowns allowed to the tight end.
Speaker 3: I saw the.
Speaker 1: Stat go by my Twitter feetut if it's true or not, brock Bowers is on pace to set the recept the rookie rec exception record.
Speaker 4: Like from Puka from Puca last year. It last year.
Speaker 1: Brock Bower's on pace to beat it. And nobody talking about brock Bauers as a potential Rookie of the Year because quarterbacks, you know.
Speaker 5: We didn't.
Speaker 1: Jada Daniels is running away with it, but he's quietly having a year that's as good as Jayden Daniels, but at a position nobody cares about.
Speaker 4: Brock Bowers on a team that nobody cares about. By the way, that is true too, speaking of a player nobody cares about. Alexander Madison has had nineteen or more touches in three straight games. Man's a mere white. Just blew it here. Oh, Madison gets a volume C grade against a Bengals defense that's allowing one hundred and twenty combo yards to backs every game. So there's just enough with the volume here on the Bengals side, I'm gonna start with T Higgins here, who did not practice on Friday. Does not look like he's gonna go. I believe he's doubtful now it If he did go, I don't think i'd start him on the soft tissue injury. But let's talk about Jamar Chase. Yeah, in the fire games where T. Higgins has played this year, Chase is averaging six catches one hundred and five yards and he has six touchdowns in those five games.
Speaker 1: That's pretty good, but that's when TA Higgins plays.
Speaker 4: Yeah, in the three games Higgins missed, he's averaging six catches same fifty yards and he's only had one touchdown in those three games. So it's a pretty big drop off. Raiders pass defense looks good on paper, but it's probably a product of poor run defense. Chase will probably be downgraded to a BEE because I don't think Higgins is gonna go. If Higgins hobbles out there, I'll bump Chase up to an A, but I won't go as far as starting entre Joshawash or Trenton Irwin. The McAuley Culkin look alike. Joe Burrow has struggled in the last few weeks, held under two hundred and fifty yards in each of his last three games, only three touchdown passes in those three. I'm still giving Burrow a bee here. I like his talent over the Raiders defense too. It just feels like a get right game for him. And then Chase Brown. He's taken the Bengals share of the rushload and we'll definitely get more work than Zach Moss, who's now doubtful. The Raiders are allowing almost twenty seven running back touches a game, and they're allowing four point seven yards per carry to opposing backs, the ninth most running back scores on the season with nine in eight games. Nine times Chase Brown gets an A grade.
Speaker 1: And wow, it's come to this, Chase Brown, He's head in the right direction. Yep, Like we like the improvements we've seen so far in Chase Brown. And this might be is would this be his first crack at just like a starting role, work horseback scenario.
Speaker 4: They don't have another running back that's taking a snap. This year, it's just been Brown and Moss.
Speaker 1: All right, all right, we might get a statement game out of Chase Brown right here. Maybe it's your last chance to buy low who knows well, not even low five medium on Chase Brown. When we come back. More matchups including Chicago at Arizona. What do you want to do with the Chicago passing game? Caleb Williams, Keenan Allen, Roma Dunsa. A lot of inconsistency there any opportunities to exploit will tell you when we come back.
Speaker 6: Fantasy Football League.
Speaker 1: Welcome back to Fantasy Football Weekly. Paul Charchie and Scott Fish and Matt Harrison with you. You can follow us on Twitter at Paul Charchi and Scott Fish is at Scott Fish twenty four. Matt is at Explosive Output and new Guillotine leagues being formed every day. You can play for prizes, you can play for free. There's still ten weeks of hot chopping action left Church.
Speaker 4: I'm in one Guillantine league this year. Yeah, and I drafted Lamar Jackson and Derrick Henry and I remember telling you what are you And you were like, what are you doing?
Speaker 6: Going out?
Speaker 4: These two guys say they're that just the top where the team.
Speaker 1: That's right, exactly, They're the high two highest scoring players in fantasy football are on the same team.
Speaker 4: I was kind of wondering as I was driving in, how many times have Lamar Jackson or Derrick Henry been even cut this year from a team in Leakes?
Speaker 1: To get this, Henry was on the most chopped player last week?
Speaker 5: What yes?
Speaker 4: Crazy?
Speaker 5: Yeah, seventy three scoreless yards right.
Speaker 1: Something like that? Yeah, which is which was nuts? Oh no, he got I got touched on like seventy three yards, but it wasn't enough because I think that Henry. The speculation was Derrick Henry. Owners are so confident they haven't built up good teams. They haven't spent money because they haven't needed I didn't have the right because they hadn't built up the lasters that And so when Henry gives you just a mortal day, your your team gets chopped. And Henry ended up taking down like I don't know, like seventeen percent of his leagues interesting chopped last week. Yeah, Guillotine's so much fun. If you're not playing, you still can't play. And if you're like, hey, I'll play next year. Just dip your toe in the water this year so you know what the hell you're doing and you'll light up super fun the rest of the league. Chicago takes on Arizona. Let's start with DeAndre Swift. He gets an A grade here. First three games of the season were disaster. He was running back thirty eight, averaging two yards per carry. The last four games for DeAndre Swift running back five averaging five and a half yards per carry, a touchdown in all four games, and a nice matchup against Arizona. Almost every opponent has run well against the Cardinals, including last week when two different Dolphins were major fantasy factors. I also talked about Roshan Johnson as might take a chance on me running back. Four of the past six opposing team, guys, this is nuts. Four of the past six opposing teams against Arizona have topped one hundred and eighty four rushing yard.
Speaker 5: Yes.
Speaker 4: Wow, the first place Arizona Cardinals, by.
Speaker 1: The way, Wow, I didn't realize that they must be tied for first. Unbelievable. Let's go to the passing game, where things are much murkier and Arizona sneaky good against the pass Let's start with DJ Moore. He runs sixty percent of his routes from the left side of the field, where he'll match up against startling Thomas, a cornerback who is shockingly capable. He's allowed an excellent fifty three percent completion rate and just twenty eight yards per game in his coverage, and Morris posted back to back dud games, even in more promising matchups than this one. And part of the reason is that Caleb Williams is now getting to become good and confident enough that he's now distributing the ball to his other receivers and not just DJ Moore. So I can only get you to a C grade on DJ Moore in this one. So I just said that Caleb Williams is distributing the ball Moore and his other receivers. So what does that mean for Keenan Allen. Allen runs mostly from the slot, where he'll face Garrett Williams, another shockingly competent Arizona cornerback. The average game in his coverage is only two catches for twenty two yards, and he's only given up one score this year. So I only have a C grade on Keenan Allen Roma Dunsa gets the easiest of the cornerback matchups, either Sean Murphy Bunting if his neck injury allows him to return, or his replacement Maximelllton. You're almost hoping Murphy Bunting does play because he ranks his Pro Football focus is cornerback one hundred and eleven, Max Melton cornerback one hundred and thirteen. So duneesay, this is the only reason he's got a letter grade at all is because of these easy matchups. Murphy Bunting allows an eighty percent completion rate, Melton and eighty nine percent rate. The problem is Rome isn't getting that many balls, and it's all these short passes. Over the past month, Roma Dunzey has had one completion deeper than twelve yards. That's all.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 4: Cole Comet Romo Dunza this year is Jackson Smith and Jigba.
Speaker 1: Yeah maybe maybe you know different positions.
Speaker 4: But the same offensive coordinators.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that could be the case. I have I don't know where I put my notes, don't. I don't do this very often. I don't know where I put my notes on Cole Comet. I recall him being a B grade, but I don't. I don't have my notes for him.
Speaker 3: Ken.
Speaker 1: I might circle back on Cole Comet in a future segment. We'll see. Caleb Williams didn't last week, did not go very well, and this matchup with Arizona isn't quite as easy as it sounds. For the past five quarterbacks to face Arizona have thrown zero or one touchdown, and Williams receivers. As I mentioned, they're all C grades right now except Cold Comedo's got a B grade last week. I want to note this is an important possible development for Caleb Williams. Shane Waldron dialed up nine designed runs, nine for Williams nine times. I love that and I hope that continues. If we can get nine design runs out of Caleb Williams, that would materially change his fantasy outlook. But as it stands right now, without knowing if that was just a one time occurrence, se grade on him. All right, let's go to Let's go to the Arizona side. Speaking of tight ends, Trey McBride a grade. He's Fantasy football's most dependable tight end. The Bears have been smoked by Zach Ertz and Evan Ingram. The past two weeks, those guys combined for seventeen catches and one hundred and seventy two yards. Let's go to Marvin Harrison. It's feasts or famine for Harry with fantasy finishes. Here's here's Harrison's weekly fantasy finishes, beginning with week one, Wide receiver eighty two, Wide receiver one, wide receiver nineteen, Wide receiver twenty four, Wide receiver fifty, Wide receiver eighty three, All wide receiver forty seven, and then last week wide receiver five. Sure, it's just totally feaster famine. This game is more likely a famine game. If Matt Eberflus corrects his key mistake from last week where he did not put Jalen Johnson on Terry McLaurin, that should be the case here. He's got Jalen Johnson at his disposal. He's awesome. He should staple him to Harrison. Hopefully that will be well. If he's smart, that'll be the case. If of of mclaurin's one hundred and twenty five yards last week, thirteen of them came against Johnson. On average, Johnson gives up one and a half catches for twenty yards and That's why I can only give you a C grade on Marvin Harrison, because I gotta believe eber Flus is gonna correct last week mistake. Michael Wilson gets a C grade. He's the most dependable Arizona receiver. And if Johnson's on Harrison, that puts Tyrek Stevenson on Wilson. And now we all know who Tyrek Stevenson was. Nobody any idea who he was before last week. Now we all know Tyrek Stevenson. Does last week's mental blunder by Stevenson get in his head for this one?
Speaker 5: That could be the case.
Speaker 1: Michael Wilson C grade and Greg George gets a C grade because Kyler Gordon is likely to miss another game and that's their normal slot guy. That would put Dortch up against backup Josh Blackwell, who's barely played in three NFL seasons. He could be a sneaky start for your team. Then that leaves us with Kyler Murray. His receivers have got three C grades, his tight ends in a grade. This is a tricky matchup against a defense that has allowed zero or one touchdown passes in every game but one. Murray's rushing is gonna help. But no quarterback has a rushing touchdown against Chicago, and other mobile quarterbacks have only fared okay against Chicago, so I've only got a B grade on him. Scott, Let's go to Miami taking on Buffalo. The Miami rushing attack came to life with Tua at the helm.
Speaker 5: Yep.
Speaker 1: And I'm curious what you think about Devon a Chan in this one.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we can start there because rowheem Moster was my take a chance on me a player. I still have an A grade on a Chan sixteen pluses touch plus touches per game average. But in the two full games, the two full Tua games one hundred plus total yards in both, scored in both, twenty three plus fantasy points in both. He had seven targets in that week one game, eight targets last week at least six catches in each. He gets so much done through the air, and the Bills have allowed the second most receptions and the most yards to backs. He's still gonna get his, and he's gonna get it mostly through the air. If he's not getting those goal lines anymore, love it in the past game. I have a C grade on Tua It's a tough spot when only two quarterbacks of top two hundred and fifteen yards on the bills and only two at multi score games. But those both of those took a lot of attempts into his full games thirty seven attempts and thirty eight, which is a top five per game average. So if he gets there, he might be one of the one. And we saw it three hundred and thirty eight and a score two hundred and thirty four in a score, So he got there in those other two games. So I am giving him a C grade Tyreek Hill, a grade I would target it on.
Speaker 1: Board even the last week. It didn't really work out as I expect.
Speaker 5: Yes, but he's his floor is basically the nine target seventy plus yard game, and this one figures to be a high scoring game based on the over under and the projected score. One hundred and thirty yards and seventy two yards in those two TUA games. Jalen Waddle one hundred and five yards and forty five yards in those, but no end zone targets for TUA, which tracks to his zero zero scores. I only have a C grade on Wattle. He also gets Razil Douglas who's passering in his coverage is is not that good, but just a fifty two percent catch rate two for twenty three per game against him. The few touchdowns is what has led that passer rating against.
Speaker 1: To be hot and scored this year.
Speaker 5: By the way, Yeah, that's what I just mentioned. No scores, no end zone targets.
Speaker 1: I know what Rasul Douglas allowed had not allowed to score?
Speaker 5: Got you no, No, Razul. His passer rating against is poor because he's allowed a few scores. He only sees about four targets per game in his coverage. He'll see more or Waddle will run around and get his there. On the Buffalo side, Josh Allen got a B grade here. I mentioned last week the Miami pass defensive rank has a little nuance to it. They were, you know, barely scoring ten points a game. Teams didn't have to. Last week. I gave a starting grade on Kyler, who showed up. They gave up three hundred Di Gino, Lawrence, Rudolph Brissett, Richardson. They're the ones that did poor. Josh Allen had one hundred and seventy nine and a score in this matchup before, but that's because Cook went for over one hundred and three scores. He'll probably get more. Allen will probably get more this week. But I still do have an A grade on James Cook middle of the pack defense against runners, but he's scored in five of the last six. There's just not enough meat on the bone for Ay Davis though. He just didn't get it even in a good game script last week in the in the of the wide receivers, Khalil Shakira and is getting a B grade. Kean Coleman a C. Shakiro allows the fifth fewest points to the slot, but also seventh fewest to the perimeter. But Shaquille scored ten plus PPR points in all but one game this year, sixth in targets per route run. He catches everything. He even said an NFL record for most consecutive catches earlier this year. Yeah, Keon Coleman love.
Speaker 1: I love Shakira in this offense.
Speaker 5: Now I do too. Keon Coleman's seven targets and back to back one hundred and twenty five and no score seventy and one score. He's just getting major volume. It should be a C grade. It's just the side of the field that they don't allow as much and Dalton Kinkaid and finally, Dalton Kinkaid c grade six plus targets in five straights, five straight games. He hasn't topped fifty two yards. He's basically a thirty to fifty yard guy. You need the score. Miami has an allowed one. However, last week they allowed eleven for a hundred and thirty seven, So there's some room for Kinkaid to get some here.
Speaker 4: Oh, charge, I can be your hero and do this in one minute.
Speaker 1: You'd have to be literally a one minute to do it.
Speaker 5: Oh no, no, no, no.
Speaker 4: No, no, come on, no, no, I want to do it. Oh, let's save it.
Speaker 1: Let's say it.
Speaker 5: Oh, let's say.
Speaker 3: C J.
Speaker 1: Stroud has one touchdown pass in his last three games. Two of the three have been epic disasters right now, but Nico Collins presumably his return looming. Yeah, what is your level of concern on CJ. Stroud?
Speaker 4: Well, sophomore slump here for sure, but they've definitely committed to the running game more this year with Joe Mixon than they did in years past when they just didn't have the horses there.
Speaker 1: I want to think Nico Collins is going to fix what's wrong in this offense, and I'm sure will get better. I just hope it's good enough.
Speaker 5: But by the way, I have a Mari Cooper on the bench after that done, and he's still playing under half the snaps. I want to see him be a full time player right now.
Speaker 1: That's been frustrating, hasn't it? Yeah? For sure. When we came back our number two three Tough Questions, see if you can play along and go three and oh with our panel of experts, our number two Fantasy Football Weekly, Paul Charge and Scott Fish and Matt Harrison with you. This is a game we like to call three tough question.
Speaker 3: Tough question number one.
Speaker 1: Who is Atlanta's alpha receiver? Is it Drake London? Is it Darnell Mooney or is it neither? We'll begin with Scott Fish.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So I went through and I looked at their stats side by side as much as I possibly could, because I was trying to Mooney had the much better game last week, and I was trying to cook the recency bias. Mooney's had a better Fantasy Day only twice, and one was by less than half a point. Last week. The outliar Mooney's out targeted London just once this year. Mooney doesn't have any red zone targets or has has had more red zone targets zero times compared to Drake London. Almost everything from end zone targets, miss tackles, first downs, target share, everything except for a dot air yards, Mooney is behind London. But almost all those stats are really close. Almost every one of those is really close. It's very much an one A one B situation. So I think what you're going for here is for me to say neither, because there isn't like a traditional alpha. Drake Lindon's London is very clearly the one A. But they're so close, I'm gonna go with neither.
Speaker 1: Okay, not a true alpha. Who is Atlanta's alpha receiver? Is it Drake London, Is it Darnell Mooney or is it neither?
Speaker 4: If Brian were here, he'd say Kyle.
Speaker 1: Pitts, Yes, he would, Yeah, you would.
Speaker 4: I think Scott hit the nail on the head and the demand that we call him a receiver not it, That's right. I don't think it matters who the alpha is. And Scott used a lot of the stats that I was going to pull, but the additions of Cousins and Mooney have just helped the entire offense look good. I mean, Drake London has had six or more receptions in six of his last seven games. That's fantastic. This is just a good offense now.
Speaker 1: So your answer was it doesn't matter neither. Okay, all right, maybe it's just not a good question, which it was an easy question if you tighten the scope to the last four games, and you know Kirk, it took took Kirk a couple of games to really sort of get into rhythm.
Speaker 4: I think the achilles is still kind of healing. To trust him last week. I think he's good now.
Speaker 1: I think he's in a good spot. If we tighten the scope to the last four games, London averaging eleven more yards per game, but they're effectively tied in targets, They're tied in touchdowns. London has a very slight advantage in routes run London only averages one more catch. Mooney averaging sixteen more air yards, and his four to three speed, as wed to earlier in the show, makes him the bigger downfield threat. The answer really to me is neither, and they're both getting fed and I don't think there's a true alphin this.
Speaker 5: The question is is it neither or neither?
Speaker 1: Oh? That is a question.
Speaker 5: Oh that might be the tough Are you neither neither?
Speaker 1: Guy?
Speaker 5: I think I used both. I'm not sure. I think I used both.
Speaker 4: Neither neither.
Speaker 1: We don't have any royalty here, neither, madam. I'm glad we don't.
Speaker 3: Tough Question number two.
Speaker 1: TJ. Hockinson will make his twenty twenty four debut on Sunday night. Most often, will Hockinson be a top five tight end, a top ten tight end, a top fifteen tight end, or worse? Rest of the season, We'll begin with this one with.
Speaker 4: Matt Last year, only Evan Ingram had more receptions than TJ. Hockinson, and he missed a few games at the tail end of the year. With that acl he was also fourth and tight end yardage with nine or sixty. In twenty twenty two, only Travis Kelsey had more receptions, and he was second and and Hawk was second in the league in yardage. He's sure handed, he gets open. He's a mismatch for defense. But all that happened with Kirk Cousins. We don't know for sure if we'll have the same chemistry with Sam Darnold. With that said, I think he's a top ten tight end. I think he's better than current top ten tight ends cad Otton, Cole Komet, Isaiah Likely Dalton Kinkaid. Hockinson's better than all those guys. So I think he's going to be around tight end six the rest of the way.
Speaker 1: Right on the edge, all right. So, but you're gonna put him into isay top top ten? Official answer yep Scott. Most often will TJ. Hockinson be a top five, top ten, top fifteen or worse tight end.
Speaker 5: So the average at the cusp of the top five is about eleven PPR points per game, which is like a five for sixty average. Over the last three years TJ Hockinson four years, TJ. Hockinson has averaged eleven, eleven point nine to twelve point six and fourteen point seven. So he's right on the cusp, if not above it. With multiple different quarterbacks last last few years between the Lions and Vitans, the list is really Kittles Bowers McBride and then it's pretty open after that. Hawk has proven to be on the upper end. He's got six games against teams that are bottom third against tight ends. His toughest matchup is Week eighteen, so we don't even care about that one. I'm I'm gonna push it and go tough five.
Speaker 1: All right, this is you, guys hit almost all my talking points. The Vikings had the easiest remaining strength of schedule for tight ends the rest of the way. Scott hit on this already no negative opponents, two neutral opponents, and seven easy opponents against tight ends, and this offense gets hard to defend.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: Now we're looking at Jefferson Addison, Aaron Jones, TJ. Hockinson. He's gonna have some opportunities here. And if the Vikings defense continues its current current trajectory, this team's gonna be playing from behind a lot and they're passing a lot more. This had been a very balanced offense. They may more go unbalanced, which is what Kevin O'Connell usually does. And Scott hit on the history with Hockinson right around tight end five the last couple of years, because we're right on the edge of tight end five. But because of the injury, I'm gonna knock him down into that six to throe n range. Just because of the injury and the unknowns on that leg. We will go top ten for TJ. Hockinson.
Speaker 3: Tough question number three.
Speaker 1: It's been found money for Kareem Hunt since you picked him up off the waiver wire. Should you sell now, Scott Fish?
Speaker 5: So as you as you send us this question over here. He went on the trade block in three of my leagues this week. So okay, I was I was wondering. I was wondering if that's just a trend out there. Andy Reid did say Pachecko is closer to a return, and that might have been what spurred that. But for me, they are not a feed a team who wants to win a Super Bowl. I think they let Pachecko get fully fully rel ready. I don't think they want to rush it. So you got four of his five games are against bottom ten defenses against fantasy running backs weeks fourteenth through seventeen. Our defense is ranked third, ninth, sixth, and fifteenth fourteenth through seventeen, So some pretty tough ones there. I might wait a little closer to the trade deadline in your league. I say, no, So you're not, not, Matt.
Speaker 1: It's been found money with Kareem Hunt since you picked him up on the waiver wire. Should you sell now?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: This is sneakily and Isaiah Pacheco question, like Scott sussed out, Andy Reid said he's doing fantastic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, doing fantastic, but not ready to practice.
Speaker 4: Yes, that means he's several weeks away from playing. And like Scott said, this team has aspirations to win the Super Bowl yet again. Pachiko got hurt in weeks fourteen and fifteen, missed a couple of games at the tail end of last season. They need him healthy for a playoff run where they're going to feed him twenty touches a game. They don't care if he's healthy until Week one of the playoffs for them.
Speaker 1: Kareem Hunt has been succeeding on volume only among thirty three qualifying starting running backs. Here is where Kareem Hunt ranks. Yards per carry thirtieth out of thirty three, yards after contact twenty nine out of thirty three, PFF's elusiveness grade twenty seventh, PFF's overall grade for running backs thirtieth out of thirty three. Hunt is not doing much of any three point seven yards per carry.
Speaker 4: There's a reason he was a free agent.
Speaker 1: He said he was a free agent. They're going to need to replace him, I think sooner than.
Speaker 4: You guys do.
Speaker 1: But his return timetable to practice looks like mid November. That puts him on the field late November, but not a full time role until probably December. I think you guys are kind of right about that part. But if I can trade Kareem Hunt now at sort of the what should be the zenith of his value, because once Pataco starts practicing your cook you're not gonna get anything for Hunt. You still have to trade him. Well, he's got he's got some value to the acquir team.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I can right now.
Speaker 1: I see that trade Hunt for another good starting running back, and I'd like to make that swap to somebody.
Speaker 5: Who's okay, that's fair, fair point.
Speaker 1: Let's move on back to our matchups. Matt New England taking on Tennessee. Well, last hour, last hour, you said you could do this in one minute. You don't have to race through that.
Speaker 4: I won't, but I'm gonna go real slow.
Speaker 1: Ramandre Stevenson's the one Patriot that we care about.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's an enigma, and so is this matchup for him. He had twenty three touches last week. Only managed sixty five yards on those touches, but scored twice, saving your hide there. But the prior four games you are more likely to get single digit touches than a touchdown for Remandre. Antonio Gibson limited all week with a turf toe injury. I don't think he's gonna go, so it's probably all Remandre against the Titans. Problem is Titans are the third best unit against runners in the league, allowing only one hundred and eight combo yards per game, but they have allowed running backs to score nine times this year, which is the ninth throw that all in a blender, Mix it up, pour it into a glass. It's a C grade. The passing game on the bench, Drake may or Jacoby Brissett may limited on Friday with concussion. The easy thing to do is just to not start anybody here. The Titans against Tennessee. Yeah, the Titans have given up the fewest completions and passing yards this year. They're top ten in every category against wide receivers and tight ends as well. Nothing to see here. On the other side, DeAndre Hopkins was really stifling Calvin Ridley's growth. Obviously, the minute Hopkins leaves Ridley sees fifteen targets, ten catches in one hundred and forty three yards, but the passing script was in play because the Titans trailed the Lions by like one hundred and eighty five points at halftime. This one's gonna be a little bit closer, and we don't know if it's gonna be Will Levis or Mason Rudolph starting this week. Rudolph started the past two games. The Titans lost in spectacular fashion in both of those. They're talking about Levis starting again this week, but he's got a shoulder injury. I'm benching the whole passing game, even Ridley. The Pats are a run funnel. This game might break the record for rushing attempts in a game.
Speaker 5: Really might get the christianansaw shadow too.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Probably, And if Tony Pollard does go, he's a B grade for many of the reasons I liked Julius Chestnut as might take a chance on me runner. I'm worried about the foot, and I'm not talking about Shredder's gang of street tufts.
Speaker 1: It's well done, well done, teenage Mutan Naja Turtles. It's how Tampa Bay takes on Kansas City. All right, so you know how Aaron Rodgers is a rog and DeAndre Hopkins is d hop All right, what do you think of this?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 1: Oh, see otton Cotton? No, so bold strategy Cotton pays off for him.
Speaker 5: I think we could call Kate otton cotton. Why can't we?
Speaker 1: If an.
Speaker 4: It would be, it would be do I need to pull? It would be Joe.
Speaker 1: I don't know who that is.
Speaker 5: Joe, Yeah, you come from I never heard that song.
Speaker 1: I would like to believe I've never heard that.
Speaker 5: Wow, there's no way.
Speaker 4: Charge wasn't clubbing back then?
Speaker 1: I guess not. You guys make it sound like you would river dance to that song. I don't know what A lot of sporting.
Speaker 5: Events and now the title needs to be Cotton Eye Joe themed. I think changing it.
Speaker 1: Okay, But what if I just want to play so bold strategy cotton and then I was all that all the time.
Speaker 4: But we have all but your formula means we would be calling him set.
Speaker 5: So the reason you want to do this is not because you think it's a good nickname. It's because you want to play a sounder.
Speaker 1: By the way, that's what we do all the time here.
Speaker 5: I know, but here you found the song. I think you found the sounder first, and then you're like.
Speaker 1: What actually happened?
Speaker 4: Now do your matchup while we listen to this.
Speaker 1: Ye, no way, we can't play this game. No, I don't think we can play this.
Speaker 5: It's gonna take a little star Rosenhouse back. So let's talk about Cotton.
Speaker 1: He's starting to look like one of the best tight ends in the league. Cotton hasn't been below a seventeen percent targets yere since Week two, and over those six games, he's averaging seven and a half targets per game, third most among tight ends. And here comes Kansas City, the team allowing the most yards and the most receptions to tight ends. Cotton gets in a grade Bucky Irving may not play in this game, which is a bummer. Got he had a great game last week, the box sort didn't show it. He looks so good on the season. He ranks third in PFF's elusiveness rankings, and he ranks third and avoided tackle rate. It's a brutal matchup, though, against the team allowing the fewest rushing yards per game just fifty yards per game for Kansas City and no back has scored against the Chiefs since Week three. So I'm with the injury. I can't I can't tell you to start Bucky Irving even if he's able to go. Rashad White also on the bench. He regains his spots Tampa's lead back, but he's not running nearly as well as Irving, and more importantly, the Chiefs are just great at stopping the run, as I already outlined. So I've only got I've got Rashad White on the bench. Now you could say, well, Rashod White's gonna catch a few passes here, but really, no back has scored via the air against Kansas City all year either, and no back has top forty yards through the air against them since the opener, So I can't even I don't even like White that way, But if Irving doesn't go, I could get you to a C grade on White just through volume alone. I'll let's go back to the passing game. I mentioned my cotton grade already. Let's go to the receivers. Jaden McMillan with Evans and Godwin out, there were no real winners of that last week, but McMillan led Tampa's receivers and snaps and targets, but this matchup's a bad. He's going to go a lot against star cornerback Trent McDuffie. McDuffie's only allowing two catches for twenty five yards per game in his coverage, and nobody has scored against McDuffie this year. So Jalen McMillan also on the bench. Sterling Shepherd not expected to play in this game. All right, let's go over to uh oh, what about Baker Mayfield then, so Evanden's and Godwin out. Everybody was bracing for the flop game. Last week didn't come, but this week it's coming. Other than Kaydon, I don't like any of the receivers here. I can only get you to a C grade on Baker Mayfield against a very good defense, and even then, I think you're looking at like two hundred and thirty yards in one touchdown. Tons of respect for what Baker has done this year, but I hate this matchup. All right, Let's go to Kansas City and I'm gonna start with Patrick Mahomes enters this game as quarterback sixteen in passing yards and quarterback sixteen in passing touchdowns. That's it. Most weeks in your twelve team league, you'd have been best off benching Patrick Mahomes, but not this week. It's all together against the Bucks. Tampa ranks bottom five and quarterback fantasy points allowed, passing yards allowed, passing touchdowns allowed, quarterback rushing yards allowed, and quarterback rushing touchdowns allowed. Three of the past four quarterbacks to face Tampa have scored four or five touchdowns. He gets an A grade in this game. Travis kelce In the four games since Rashi Rice went down, Kelsey's had three big games with no less than nine targets. The Bucks allow the fourth most fantasy points to tight ends, including allowing Kyle Pitts to score his first ever two touchdown game last week. Travis Kelcey gets an A grade. DeAndre Hopkins comes in with a C grade. You know, we've seen from Amari Cooper and DeVante Adams that it takes a couple of weeks to start getting fully immersed. Juju Smith Schuster is not gonna play in this one, and so I think with him out, Hopkins is on the field enough you could dart throw against the Tampa secondary that is bottom eight in receptions, yards and touchdowns allowed to receivers and Xavier Worthy yard you know what, the deal isn't Worthy, you get low relatively low volume, and then you're just hoping for the big game. But let me note this, he's really trending up in targets. In October he averaged seven targets per game after averaging just three targets in September. But it hasn't translated into big box scores yet. But I like this opportunity and speed. Guys have had success against Tampa Jamison Williams, Darnell Mooney with big games, So I'm gonna try Xavier Worthy at a C grade level here, and then Kareem Hunt, who we mentioned earlier, three straight starts, three straight games with at least twenty one carries and a touchdown, and just through sheer volume. He's a good start again here, even against a decent but not great Tampa run defense. Runners are killing the Bucks through the air and Hunt does chip in a few receptions every game. Samaji p Runt could be a desperation play through the air, but I don't think you want to go there, and he is on the bench, And if I didn't say it's specifically be great at Kareem Hunt in this matchup?
Speaker 5: Is Juju Smith Schuster a sneaky pickup right now? If you could return to that role, he's zero percent roster or he's twenty two percent rostered.
Speaker 1: Again, Yeah, he might very well be. And we saw the one game where he came back before he got hurt. Yeah, that was a big game running from the slot. Yeah, so yeah, he might be a sneaky pickup in leagues. Planning for next exactly, you know, hopefully we'll have a whole.
Speaker 5: Segment, Yeah, we do.
Speaker 1: Maybe we should talk about him there. When we come back, Scott Fish will tell you if Evan Ingram is a smash starter with all these injured Jaguars players. Stay tuned Fantasy Football Welcome back to the show Fantasy Football Weekly. We've got a block of matchups for you, beginning with Jacksonville at Philadelphia. Scott, going into the break, I highlighted Evan Ingram in his matchup. You have all the hurt wide receivers for just so yep, we think the offense is gonna largely passing OFFENSI funnel through Evan Ingram, but the Eagles know that. What do you think?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 5: What Christian Kirk has Evan Ingram has done with Christian Kirk out average ten over ten targets per game like historically. Yeah wow, yeah, So I have an A grade on Evan Ingram. He's got twenty targets in the last three games, catching nineteen of those twenty targets for one hundred and seventy three yards. Competition for targets is decreased. We already mentioned we got a bunch of players who are maybe unlikely to go some game time decisions. All three tight ends with at least five targets against the Eagles had double digit Fantasy points. So eight grade for Evan Ingram.
Speaker 6: Okay.
Speaker 5: Also to just start off with Trevor Lawrence here bench grade. Eagles rank top ten in attempts, completion's, yard scores, and rushing touchdowns and rushing yards allowed two quarterbacks, So definitely a tough matchup here.
Speaker 1: Rosman's offseason. You know, mandate was fixed the second area and he's largely done it.
Speaker 5: Yep, yep. Overall, third toughest matchup for opposing passers wide receiver group is dinged up. Lawrence is coming off his best game and has multiple scores in four of the last six, but the matchup's just too tough. I do have a C grade on Brian Thomas Junior. If he goes, He's a game time decision. I've already mentioned. Might take a chance on me wide receiver as Parker Washington as being your pivot from Brian Thomas in that afternoon game. But the Eagles have given up. Gave up seven scores in the first four games and just into wide receivers and just one in the last three. That was Jamar Chase and it took eleven targets to get there. But I think it could be Brian Thomas. He saved his day last week with a big score and he does score a decent amount, So C grade on Brian Thomas. I've Gabe Davis on the bench. He is one of the game time decisions. Didn't have a target before he left last week. Too risky to start here. Over to the running game, Tank Bigsby.
Speaker 1: This is hard, isn't it?
Speaker 5: Both Tank and ETN are coming in with injuries. Etn there's word out there that Etn will retake his starter role, which is gross. He's the guy that gets the pass catching work, but Travistn that every time man Travis. ETN is a game time decision. If somehow Bigsby doesn't go, then ETN might get a C grade if Big. If ETN and Bigsby are both in, I have a C grade on Bigsby and a bench on ETN, but I don't love it. They haven't a lot, the Eagles having a lot of back over fifty yards since Week three and that took Alvin Kamara twenty six aries to get there to fifty three yards to fifty third Uh yeah, to get over fifty yards. I don't remember what it was. I think it was some like eighties or something. But charges is espoused tanks metrics over and over, so I won't walk over on that.
Speaker 1: It's a brutal matchup.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the two games without ETN, so if ETN doesn't go, Tank had twenty and twenty six touches, so there's there's a lot of room there, but C grade for the tank Big. On the Philly side, I just have four grades and they're all going to be a's. Okay, that's just where it is. Jalen hurts. I really don't need to go too deep, but I'll note the Jags are the second easiest matchup for fantasy quarterbacks, allowing multiple scores in five of their last six sixteen scores total in that stretch. By the way, Jalen hurts five rushing touchdowns in just the last two weeks.
Speaker 1: The touch pushes back.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's unreal. AJ Brown gets an A. The Jags have allowed the second most twenty plus yard completions, second most forty plus yard completions, bottom five in yards and receptions allowed to wide receivers, allowing the third most yards to the fantasy points to the perimeter. AJ Brown five plus catches in all games, eighty four plus in all but in all games, in all three of the four and only in all four of his games, and he scored in three of his four games. DeVonta Smith led the Eagles and targets last week nearly a forty percent target share. We've I've gone over for a couple of years now what he does with Goddard out, And I'm gonna ignore the Barkley revenge game where he had a dud. I think part in part because of that and sequon Barkley's an auto a averaging twenty one touches for one hundred and twenty four yards against a bottom three Rundy that's allowed ten scores to running backs.
Speaker 1: Obviously, you know Barkley. I think Barkley's my number one player overall for the week. Yeah, all right, Matt, let's go to Washington taking on the Giants. Jayden Daniels back and on automatic start here, I assume.
Speaker 4: Yeah, obviously his prayers are being answered by the football gods. We can't get in the way of that. Terry McLaurin gets a B grade. Terry has double digit PPR points in five of his last six games. The one he did not get to double digit PPR points, he had nine point eight PPR points, So he's right there. And I spouted off some stats about how terrible the Giants corners were when I talked about Noah Brown as might take a chance on me wide receiver. So like the passing game here, including Zach Ertz, the best two tight ends the Giants have faced this year, Jake Ferguson and zech Ertz. Both of them managed double digit PPR points, but really they faced no one else, which is why they haven't allowed a tight end touchdown this year. I think Ertz changes that this week. He's coming off eleven targets, seven catches seventy seven yards. Last week, I got a B grade on zach ertz Ok. Brian Robinson gets a B grade. I'm gonna give Austin Eckler a C. The Giants are allowing five point four yards per carry. That's the worst mark in the league, and that's great for both of them. They're allowing the eighth most receptions and the sixth most receiving yards to opposing backs, and that's why Eckler's in play too. But why not A and B grades. Giants have only allowed four total touchdowns to the running back position all year. They're a very classic bend, but don't break defense. On the other side, it's Tyrone Tracy's team now, Bye bye Devin Singletary. Tracy ran the ball twenty times for one hundred and forty five yards in a score last week. He looked good too. He's still available in about a third of leagues and the matchup is pretty good. This week. The Commanders are allowing these second most yards per attempted five point three, and they're giving up the sixth most rushing yards and the seventh most rushing score. So a B grade for Tracy. The last time Danny Dimes threw a touchdown pass in MetLife Stadium was January first, twenty twenty three. That's exactly twenty two months ago. Why since he threw a touchdown pass at his home stadium.
Speaker 1: And the thing is, we think like last year, like missed the whole season. He played six games last year. Yeah, wow, terrible.
Speaker 4: He also hasn't thrown a touchdown in three straight games of real time. The Commanders have given up exactly three touchdown passes in their last five games. They held Kyler Watson and Lamar to one passing score apiece. They held Caleb Williams two one hundred and thirty one passing yards and no scores last week. Daniel Jones gets a bench grade. And it's making it very difficult to start some of these wide receivers. And the wide receivers have been good.
Speaker 1: Is Drew Locke a pick up in deep like you know, two quarterback leagues superflex?
Speaker 4: I think they're gonna stick with Dimes the rest of the year. If they were going to do something to get Drew Locke in, they would have done it by now. Malik Neighbors, I'm still giving him a B grade. He's seen double digit targets in four of his six career games. He gets the easiest matchup against Benjamin Saint, just Darius Slayton coming off a one hundred and eight yard game but a week removed from a one catch for eleven yard game. Andy gets the toughest matchup against Mike Seine Restill, so he's on the bench, and Wandale Robinson's matchup again in the slot against Noah Igbogany. I'm gonna go with that. Yes, it's right in the middle. Considering he's at at least five receptions in six straight games, I think he's worthy of a volume C in PPR leagues, but you're absolutely lucky if one of them finds the end zone.
Speaker 1: Indianapolis takes on Minnesota, there's some nice opportunities on the Colts side. I'm gonna start with Joe Flacco is a great opportunity. Viking's ring thirty first in passing yards allowed, they're twenty seventh in passing touchdowns, and it's gotten worse lately. Four straight quarterbacks have thrown multiple touchdowns against Minnesota, and when Flaco faced the similarly bad Jaguars defense in Week five, he threw for three hundred and sixty yards and three scores. So Joe Flacco A grade in this one. Josh downs was might take a chance to be wide receiver. I love him here, Jo, but let's go to Michael Pittman, who also very startable here. Under Anthony Richardson, Michael Pittman is wide receiver fifty one, that's Van Jefferson. In the Flacco starts, Pittman goes to wide receiver twenty one, that's steph On Diggs. Vikings are allowing the second most yards to wide receivers, third most touchdowns to wide receivers. He'll match up with Stephan Gilmore most often. His past two games have been bad, with touchdowns allowed in both games, and nine of eleven targets have been caught against Stephan Gilmore. Michael Pittman B grade in this one. You might be thinking you want to throw a dart at Alec Pierce or Donny Mitchell. I wouldn't blame you. I can't get you. Their volume is so low. I can't get you to a C grade. But if you want to, the metrics would suggest the Vikings could get beat on this, So okay, I could see it but I can't get it to a letter grade on those guys. Jonathan Taylor A grade. The Vikings run defense had been awesome all year until they lost middle linebacker Blake Cashman a few weeks ago, and then since then the whole thing's disintegrated. The past two lead backs to face the Vikings, Jimi or Gibbs Hyan Williams, have posted big games. Gibbs scored twice and rolled up one hundred and fifty yards. Williams scored once put up one hundred and sixteen yards. Jonathan Taylor A grade on the Vikings side, Justin Jefferson's and obvious A. But you can start Justin Addison at a sea level now. The cold secondary is improved lately. Over the past three games, they're the sixth best fantasy defense against wideouts, and over those three games, only one receiver scored. Nobody's topped eighty one yards. Addison runs from all parts of the field equally. He'll see all three of Indie's starting cornerbacks and they're all good. More Womack Jones. I'll have top twenty four cornerback grades. In fact, I'm moving. I'm moving, Justin I'm moving Justin ats Jordan.
Speaker 5: Let's call him Jordan.
Speaker 4: You called him justin three times nine times?
Speaker 5: You know what I think after the three three thing? This is a squeaky greasy wheel cheese game.
Speaker 1: It could be that, right, Yeah, it's a cheese game.
Speaker 5: Well, squeaky squeaky wheel.
Speaker 4: I just like calling it the cheese squabr squeaky wheel. By the way, it was horrible and I'm glad it's gone.
Speaker 5: You hate it, Yeah, it's now Cotton. It's a cotton, bold strategy, Cotton.
Speaker 1: Let's see off a new sound on the board.
Speaker 4: TJ.
Speaker 1: Hockinson. You might be wondering if you can start him in his first game back. I originally had him as a bench and then you know, I think he's going to get half to three quarters of the snaps and I'm kind of I'm kind of starting to think maybe you could get Hockinson in at a sea grade.
Speaker 4: Now that's a bold strategy, Cotton.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so bold Cotton.
Speaker 1: Let's see of decent tight ends are having big games against Indianapolis. John new Smith, Cole kmet Patrick, Firemouth all scored. They're good, not great, and really the Colts have been a yielding tight end defense they haven't played any they haven't played a single tight end as good as Hockinson is when healthy, so I've got a C grade on him. Last couple of guys, Sam Donald singing with the passing game. Colts looked improve against the pass lately, but their last three games were against backup grade quarterbacks like Will Levis, Tyler Huntley, and then last week CJ. Stroud missing Snicocllins and Stefan Diggs. So prior to that they've been giving up over three hundred and twelve yards and just three straight passers. So I'm optimistic that Donald's going to do well here, even though they lost left tackle Christian Darisow, big loss, but the Vikings traded for tackle Cam Robinson on Tuesday. Hopefully can play a few snaps here and keep Sam Donald up right long enough to people ap grade.
Speaker 4: They're gonna start him. He's gonna play the whole game.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe, I don't know, that could be the case. Lastly, Aaron Jones, Colts run defense isn't that bad if you take out workhorsebacks with twenty five or more carries, which is a lot, and Aaron Jones never gets near that. Only two runners have posted meaningful fantasy days against Indy that was Tank bigs B and Tony Pollard. Because Minnesota's missing Christian darris On. As they're left tackled, they might run more often as to not expose Sam Donald's blind side to a bunch of attacks. So I like Jones here at a B grade level.
Speaker 5: When talking about TJ. Hockinson, you said the Colts haven't faced any tight ends. They played John U two weeks ago. I know, and he did great seven for nice at hockets level, but it felt like shots fired John. Why would I do that?
Speaker 1: Why would I do?
Speaker 4: You're upset with him?
Speaker 1: When we come back the Fantasy Football Weekly Time Machine premature speculation, Guys, you want to bring up now that other people will try to pick up next week? Final segment of Fantasy Football Weekly. Paul Chargi and Scott Fish and Matt Harrison with you. It's time to jump into the Fantasy Football Weekly Time is she Es. Guys who want to pick a mount that other people will try to pick up later in the week. We begin with Scott Fish.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm going with the Norland Saints. Mason Tipton maybe four through three. Speedster, You're you're picking him up, hoping that he takes the car's new Rashid Shahid role. UH eighty percent snaps last two weeks, led targets two weeks ago, as second in targets last week. UH could be could be a good pick up.
Speaker 1: I'm starting him over Romandra Stevenson in your in your league. That's how I feel about Mason Tipton. We'll see if it pays off. Matt your premature speculation player.
Speaker 4: My guy already played on Thursday, so this is kind of a next week. It's Braylen Allen and the people are gonna probably be dropping him because he ran the ball four times for nine yards. But prior to that, as snap counts, we're climbing. He saw his first inside the five snap in Week eight and he scored on it. And the upcoming schedule is fantastic for the Jets too, Arizona, Indie, Seattle and then dates with Miami, Jacksonville and Buffalo down the stretch round. This is the time of the year that you acquire backup running backs that have a lot of talent and a good schedule. He fits the bill.
Speaker 1: My premature speculation player is Carolina wide receiver Jalen Cocher. Yes, probably not up to speed on your holy Cross wide receivers. Now the Deantae Johnson's out, we've seen a huge spike in usage from Jalen Cocher. I asked Thor about him because Thor knows, Hey, well, this Holy Cross receiver. Yea, so here's what he said. Coker went undrafted because he comes from an FCF school, doesn't have high end speed, but he has ball skills. Coker has late hands, preventing dbi's from playing the ball, and he doesn't drop anything. He extends his catch radius by spearing the ball outside his frame. He's been Carolina's highest graded Pro Football Focus wide receiver on the year, Jalen Cocher. All three games he's played a factor in, which is Week five, Week seven, a Week eight, Poker played seventy nine percent or more of the snaps in the slot and he and even if Thelan comes back, he's more of a natural outside receiver, so they could just flip him outside when theland returns. Let's get to our final two matchups, Scott. We begin with the Los Angeles Rams at Seattle Seahawks.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm starting with Matthew Stafford off here with a B grade. With Cooper Cup and Poka Nakua back, it seems like he's back. He had four scores last week, albeit a very easy defense for him. He only had four passing scores on the season prior to that. Seattle on that side started off the year holding down early season Week one version of bon Nicks and then Brissett, Skylar Thompson, etc. The last five weeks they've allowed Goff, Jones, Perty Cousins, Josh Allen to average two hundred and sixty three yards and two scores, including multiple scores to four of them. I have a B grade here. You could talk me into an A. But the pooka nakoua thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: If if he is limited or doesn't go, That's why I'm dropping Matthew down to a B. Puka nakua. If he does go, if you start him, he's he's not gonna go off. If you don't start him, please, if you if you bench him, he's absolutely going off. But we will see if he does go. I do it. I do still have an A grade. Even with that knee injury. He only ran twenty two routes against the Vikings, but he cut seven of them for one hundred and six yards. Real yeah, so so so I do like him if he goes. The Seahawks have allowed eight wide receivers wide receivers to top one hundred and or score in just the last five games, So I'm given an A grade also to Cooper Cup. He's gonna get the tough matchup with Devin Witherspoon. Body does move around a lot, and the Seahawks do allow the fewest points to the slot because that bit's Cooper Cup. So A grade there. If Puka doesn't go, Jordan Whittington's an interesting interesting play here. Bench grade. But if Pook doesn't go, the two games prior to Whittington's injury, six for sixty two and seven for eighty nine on eighteen targets, he was getting the targets, not Robinson, who will only add three targets last week, but two were touchdowns. I have Robinson on the bench in the running game, Blake Korn's not getting anything anymore, that's all. So it's just all. Karen Williams, averaging twenty two touches for eighty nine yards, has scored in every game this year. In fact, ten ten total scores, but he scored in ten regular season games dating back to last year, ten straight. Seattle's allowed the most rushing yards, most combo yards. I can go on, but it's an A grade because it's just just a really good spot for him. Over on the Seattle side, I only have a C grade on Gino. Smith failed to throw a touchdown pass for the first time this season last week. He's only got one multi score game, though he usually only throws one touchdown.
Speaker 1: And he's the NFL leader in yard yards, passing yardage, air yards. Everything's getting in the end.
Speaker 5: Zone exactly exactly. He averages forty five fewer yards in games with Kenneth Walker, but that's still two hundred and sixty three yards a game. The Rams boast the second highest pressure rate, but our bottom ten in Saxon knockdowns. They're pressuring, they're just not getting into the quarterback. In the three games last year against the Rams, Gino failed to top two hundred and thirty three yards had just one score in each, So that two sixty three and one sounds pretty fair here against the Rams top ten pass defense against passers allowing two hundred and twenty eight yards per game, so C grade on Gino Smith, d Gay Metcalf has been ruled out, so I got starting grades on Jackson Smith, Injigba, and Tyler Lockett. Here, six wide receivers have had eight or more targets against the Rams. They averaged one hundred and four yards in a score. I think the more likely target for that is Jackson Smith and Jigba, who has six plus targets in five straight and he's led the team in snaps six of the last seven with Metcalf sideline. Last week he had a twenty six percent target chair, so I like him with a C grade here, and I like Tyler Lockett because the Rams allowed the sixth most fantasy points to perimeter wide receivers even though I was targeted by JSN and with Metcalf out last week he had a bad week. This is a little bit better spot for him and he's going to have to step up. His four for fifty average is going to come into play a little higher with the kout potentially Kenneth Walker, Yeah, unreal. This year he is leading running backs in fantasy points per game because he missed a couple leading running backs in points per game second in miss tackles forced per touch behind James Connor, who is shaky. He's just shook three tackles as I was talking. It's unreal what he's doing, averaging seventeen touches, but four and a half are catches, which just gives him insane production. He scored seven times in six games, and every lead back against the ram Rams has had eighty eight plus total yards. Every single one that his face. Lead back that has faced the Rams cell a grade for Kenneth Walker. There. I would have a dart throw on Noah Fan, but he hasn't been just seemed to end the week, So I'm gonnayeah mention.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Walker so good?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm so good.
Speaker 1: I love Kennth Walker. I love Kenneth Walker. All Right, Matt Detroit takes on Green Bay. You have not yet doled out a fantasy fonsie yet. Are we going to get one out of this matchup?
Speaker 4: We might here, Let's start on the Green Bay side because this one's a little thornier. Josh Jacobs limited all week with an ankle injury. It seems like he's trending toward going in this one, but keep an eye. It's a terrible matchup, though the Lion's top five in rush yards, receptions, receiving yards, combo yards. Just a C grade for Jacobs if he goes. If he's unable to go, it's Emmanuel Wilson or Chris Brooks who might pop into some full time duties. That's gross. You don't want to do that. Jordan Love also limited this week with the grand injury that knocked him out of last week's game. He did throw on Thursday and Friday, so it seems fairly likely that he's the starter question mark if not Malik Willis, and that changes everything. So if Love goes, he's got the declining pressure rate that the Lions have been experiencing since losing eight. Hutchinson going in his direction, and I'll give him a B grade then, because I think he'll dink and dunk his way down the field on this Lions defense. If it's Willis, Willis gets a C grade, mostly because of his rushing ability. He was charged to take a chance on me guy, but he's a good helper in the run game. The wide receivers. If it's Willis, you bench them all. In the two games that Willis started and finished, only one wide receiver touchdown. Only one wide receiver got to four receptions, and no wide receiver top seventy yards. If it's love, I think Romeo Dubbs and Jayden Reid are both worth B starts. I'd even throw a C grade at Christian Watson. All three of the Lions starting corners opposing passer rating of either one oh three or one oh four. Finally, Tucker Kraft, who's emerged as a tight end savior this year. He's a C grade for both quarterbacks. Actually, he did catch Willis's only touchdown pass last week, but the Lions have been the best tight end defense in the league. No tight end is top fifty yards this season. Only aj Barner has scored. They haven't played a ton of great tight ends, but they held Trey McBride to twenty five yards and Jake Fergus into eleven yards. So it's it's tough just to C grade now. On the other side, there's a lot of A grades here. I bet there are at Jared Goff. I don't remember ever seeing a passing line of eighty five yards and three touchdowns, but that's what Goff did last week. By the way, in his last four games, ten touchdown passes, thirteen incompletions. That's nuts, that's insane.
Speaker 1: It should be in the MVP conversation where.
Speaker 4: He should be. I don't know how you can't give him an A grade. The fact that he's almost as likely to throw a touchdown as an incomplete pass from the slot A moon Ross Saint Brown is about to make some grilled cheese of Keyshawn Nixon. He's allowed a passer rating of one eleven in his coverage. Son god gets an A grade. Laporta scored in two of his last three weeks, but last week was his first really good game of the season. He caught all six of his targets for forty eight in a score. The Packers have allowed the fourth most receptions in fifth most yards to opposing tight ends this season, and they have not played good time tight ends. These are the tight ends with eight or more PPR Fantasy points against Green Bay this year. Nick Vennette, Josh Wiley, Josh Oliver, Colby, Parkinson, Trey McBride, Evan Ingram, Brenton Strange. Five of those guys you'd never start. Laport is an A grade and it's been ridiculously easy for the run game so far this year. I'm giving Jamier Gibbs the fantasy Ardvark he gets. Wait he or a fantasy FONSI too, Sure, well they both get. He gets an A grade. David Montgomery comes in with a B. Five different runners have hit one hundred combo yards against the Packers this year. They've allowed the seventh most receiving yards to the running back position too, so whoever they flex in is going to get good yardage. The Packers have been good against runners in the scoring department, though, only allowing six touchdowns to the position this year. But it doesn't feel like you can stop the Lions momentum of this offense right now, especially the running game.
Speaker 1: All right, do we.
Speaker 5: Need a sonic and knuckle sounder?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: What would it sound like?
Speaker 5: I don't know rings?
Speaker 1: I mean you can you know the dingding names hinging, you could do that.
Speaker 5: Maybe going good doing our second show together this year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's it's over for you too.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's over.
Speaker 1: It's been sad. Thanks for listening, everybody.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: There's all these amazing tools at fantasylife dot com. I keep three Fantasy Life tabs open on my desktop all week long for all the prep that we do throughout the.
Speaker 4: War one is just a picture of thor though taste tasteful. That's on Fantasy Life.
Speaker 1: You get so many tools and rankings, players start, sit tools, snap counts, run rates, and the amazing utilization score that really tells you how involved every player is in his offense. And because you are a Fantasy Football Weekly listener, use promo code FFW twenty and you get twenty percent off the premium content at fantasylife dot com that brings your cost to under three dollars per month.
Speaker 4: Can confirm it's good stuff.
Speaker 1: I use it a lot, I can tell you do. Yeah, all right, all that meat must mean that we're at a time taking next week, everybody, Bye bye. Fantasy Football Weekly is a production of iHeartRadio. For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to your favorite shows.