Speaker 1: We're recording. Oh my MIC's not on. Hey, we're recording now, Well you should put them on quicker Burrow. Hello, Welcome to Serial Killers. Today is June twentieth. Yeah, it's Monday. It's June teenth. Technically, well this is the day we uh, you don't so we're observing it today, observed right, the day was the nineteenth. We'll get it wrong, Andrew Old. Please, I don't need my DM box filled up? Oh yeah, please like you get that many dms in any event. Welcome to Monday, June twentieth, Scotty nineteenth. Scotty be here, Andrew there. And this is Serial Killers, the podcast where we talk about cereal and we eat it and we try it's coming. Oh oh hi, Nate, how you doing, buddy. I'll let you know when. We'll let you know when the Krispy Cream Cereal comes in. Here's Krispy Creme Cereal. Well it's only in Canada, but we can try to get a box. Really, yeah, why would it only be in Canada? Don't know Morton's thing. I know, I know, I'm not sure, but Tim Horton Cereal it doesn't exist anymore either, so who knows? Oh really yeah, so maybe one of our Canadian listeners.
Speaker 2: You know, you had a faux pas with your timbits on the Serial Killers instat Why technically you're not allowed Oh my god, look at my stomach in the.
Speaker 1: Video that's from the donuts dude, all right, technically what I didn't pour any cereal in the cup.
Speaker 2: You're not supposed to have a logo with the cup cup? Really, Yeah, that was one of the things that Mike the cup.
Speaker 1: I wasn't listening when he was talking about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he goes, that's why we did it, not in front of the backdrop, because we're not supposed to have a load.
Speaker 1: Shut up. Didn't know that. Yeah, am I troublated NHL policy? Am I in trouble? They may give you a C and D? Should I take it down? He doesn't know what that is. Yeah, C and D. No, I would leave it up and see if you get some more attention. I would just like some Tim Horton's donuts or something. I'll pass them along to you.
Speaker 2: No, their donuts aren't as good.
Speaker 1: They're not as good, but they're okay anyway. You're never a bothering and stop by and eat with us soon, all right? Take care anyway. So this is serial Killers, and can I make June nineteenth juneteenth? But today? So we observe it today? Yes, And now it's a holiday, right, so let's eat some cereal in honor? Yes, yeah, no, it's not honor anyway. Listen, it's just serial Killers. We're here and we're gonna eat. Now. Here's the thing. So, you know, our friends at Maltameal sent us a box of cereals a few weeks ago, box of bags. I saw it, a box of bags. But you know, I mean, while it was kind of them to think of us, none of them were new. They were just like, hey, let's send you some stuff. And they sent us three bags of stuff we've already had. Yeah. So I was in the Walmart the other day and there were four cereals in there that said new flavor. Fine. All the other ones said new look, same great taste, because you know they read it all the bags and the little characters and whatnot. So there were four of them. We're new, we've already done. One it was the maple Waffle, which was the things, and so there were three other ones that we haven't eaten. So today is all new. Three brand new multimeal cereals three with four fingers. Yeah yeah, I know. Well, my pinky herts. Why I couldn't put it down? Why aren't you saving them? I mean, like one one one? Yeah? Well see that that was another complaint that I was going to make after this. We're out of new cereals. Have you seen the sockets empty? There's so many new cereals out there, but we can't get them because I guess we're not high enough on the cereal food chain to have them sent to us. And I should search log into the email. I've been searching high and love log in on the serial killer's email. Maybe Bill Johnson will send us some of the e and Johnson to settle whatever score you have. There's no score. I love him, he's he's a good guy. I love his video. You need a log in and I'm gonna put it on your phone. So this come. You just can't do it? Oh, just add it to my list. Just answer every email, get us the new cereals, make the videos recorded on this box, export everything, do everything, because when you go grocery shopping and pick up milk and cereal, that is more important than everything else. Well, if it weren't for that to be no podcast? Do you know how many miles I've driven to get those? You do instacart half the time when you're doing it false because you can't do separate orders like that. Do you do? You know that? The other day I drove to four different stores, two targets too walmarts to find new stuff and came up empty. Wow. Yeah, it's a problem. Well, save the multimeals, then space them out. Nah, this is going to be a multimeal episode.
Speaker 2: All.
Speaker 1: I never want to hear you complain. Then I never want to hear it. Well, because the only other stuff that we have is just some random name brand store brand stuff. So then I'm just not I don't even know where I can begin to list stand. I put these things together. I put these things together and then complain about it for entertainment value. So just cook down and well, let's eat lots of multi moochaut multimeal today. That's why maybe I shouldn't put you on the emails, because you'd be like, I'm the executive producer. You've been dealing with the assistant Andy. Yeah that's right, Yeah, Okay, Andy's the runner. Yeah, I'm the one who does ninety nine percent of the work. Oh, sorry, I would say it's seventy five percent. Once this thing, you know that's arguably wrong. Arguably Yeah, let's think about everything I do? Would you like to think about everything I do? Pick up the cereal and pick up the milk? No, do you want to dive further into this or should we just eat? Complain about producing the episodes, but you're doing three as a producer. Let's let's get into the mind of I guess the genius behind I would like to hear what all of these episodes would have sounded like had you put them together, had you chose where's the cereal sack? I'll easily do it right now, Where's where's cereal sacks? Not easy? Where's the cereal sack? It's a science. Where is it? It's right here? Great, I'm gonna look and I'll pick three cereals. There only are three cereals. Can we just eat? Seriously, you're such a jerk today. I'm not a jerk. I'm just calling you out. We're just calling out. We're equal partners on this seems like not so much to me. You know what you're really like at it today? I don't understand at all. All day today, even prior to this recording, You're just like, dude, calm down, no, no, no, people of the internet. If it is ten twenty one on Wednesday, June eighth, when we're recording this, if you can go to first of all, go to the Elvis Duran replay channel. Go to the Elvis Durand Replay channel and find the June eighth episode. You can listen to Scott have a tirade on the morning show that we both work for. I made a mistake. This is why you're man. I'm not mad at all. It's all trying to turn it and be like I've been happy and sunshine and rainbows because I'm pretending it's June twentieth when we recorded this. Andrew, this is all entertainment, Okay. Oh I know. I'm just saying, go back, folks and listen to the June eighth Elvis Durand Replay show. Go ahead, go listen to it. I made a mistake and everybody was yelling at me. Who cares? I admitted my mistake. I don't understand, but you know, when you admit a mistake, there comes with a little bit of pomp and circumstance. I just think that we're equal partners on this podcast, and you don't treat it that way. That's all I'm saying. You me most Oh my god, birthday cake Dino bites. What if that would have just knocked the iced tea over and smashed all over the board. What if that would have happened. I don't know. That would have been on you. Yeah, and then they would have actually no, I would have said, I don't know what's going on. I accidentally dropped it, and I would have deleted this video. I don't feel like getting up so chocolatey colossal crunch. Look at that. I don't even know what this is supposed to be. I really don't. I think it's just Captain Crunch with chocolate. There's no such thing. So that's why this is awesome. Oh okay, I mean there was chocolate. There's a chocolate caramel Captain Crunch, but this don't know, don't even know what this is supposed to be. Normally it'll say if you like blah blah blah, you'll love this, and it doesn't say that so much game their own cereal. It's hot. No, it's actually not today, Andrew contrary. Mary Contrary. Mary, that's you today. You are contrary. Mary's contrary to the contrary. I didn't know I was sitting next to like a literary expert. Just call me Webster. Oh my god, we're fifty to fifty. Not the little guy from Webster, but we're fifty to fifty. This smells really cool, partners, but you're an idiot. Smell the chocolate in there smells great. Listen. If you don't want to do this, then I'll call someone else. Oh my god, you are so dramatic. I get excited for cereal. You're just a long for the ride. I thought we were in fifty to fifty. That's what I saw a partner. You were like, great, you are share some excitement in cereal? Can I smell it again again? Chocolate? He said, his overpowering I love it. There we go. See this is the best city I'm ever gonna have. Bill Johnson's rolling his eyes and say, can you guys just get along and get to the cereal. He is so hot in here, I am sweating. I had to do. You know what the handprint on my back is gonna look like from that. Please, I'll show it at the end of the episode. Good anyway, Farmland Dairy's whole milk today, which is gonna be really good with the chocolate cereal. Now, this really just looks like some sort of chocolate cap'n crunch. The not chocolate pieces look like cap'n crunch. Here's your spoon. Thank you. Do you want to comment on my posture of holding this? I'm very intrigued. Shut up, don't hold it like that. And the chocolate smells like coca pebbles And can you tell me why, Andrew? Because it's the same company. Thank you?
Speaker 2: M M.
Speaker 1: Looking very good. That's delicious. I don't got enough excitement. I don't know what it's supposed to be here. I'll try again, which's good? Wow, we cause damn, that's delicious. Okay, now think about cocoa pebbles if they were puffs, because that's what these puffs taste like. This is this is my ballworthy? I think so as well? Wow, like people should the big company that owns Maultimeal should take note? What company is that post? Very good? You were just waiting. You were chomping at the bit, as the British people would say, right or Americans who says chopping at the bit in the United States? That's how often do you use that phrase? I've said it and I've heard it a lot. Dude, Why is a British phrase? Why are you doing this? You cannot be actually trying to make me seem like the crazy one. I sit down and I say one thing and you go no, that is that how it said? No, you don't have enough excitement. No, you can answer the emails. I have a feeling that people will come to my defense. I don't know what's going on with you today. Well, why don't I check the YouTube comments. We look at a lot of comments there. You make it seem like we get hundreds anyway, maultimeal chocolate, Colossal crn Cereal five balls, five balls all around. This is really good. Wow, amotas like a cookie crush a little bit. You're right. I love it. You're right, different company, But you're right. What I'm just merely stating a fact. I wasn't what what I wasn't saying anything derogatory toward you. Not derogatory. It's just I feel you have a constant need to just if you hear something, just whatever is in your brain at that moment. Isn't that the way life works? God? Do you may get the bag that I threw on the floor. No, we'll do that one last. Okay, that was good. Let's stay on the cap'n crunch tip because here's another new one from maltameal berry bunch Crunch. So it's just oops all berries cereal? Oops all berries? How do you remember oops all berries cereal? Because it's right behind you. No it's not. It is where right there? Small berries? Where the blue box? Buddy? Is the cotton candy crunch one? No? Where? Smell it? Now? Where is it? Smell it? Ough? What do we know that smells like cotton candy? No it doesn't. It smells berryish. Andrew, we finished the box and it's flattened, and it's over there. Cut it out. But it's still no, no, no, what it's still behind us. It's in the stack of flattened box. You pointed people on the videos, I couldn't reach back when there are twelve minutes into this, come to my defense. You saw him point here. Can we take a break, We'll be back. I can't believe that that's insane. Right after this, everybody, why didn't that hole, buddy. All right, berry bunch crunch from maltameal ready, what's the matter with you? Does this happen on the Spanglish podcast? No? Because why because they talk about other things. We're supposed to talk about cereal. But in between you just little needles. I heard your phone buzz? Why did you? How do you not notice? You're crazy? See? Now? I like this. Yeah, it is naturally and artificially flavored. I don't know if i'd want to eat like this whole cup though, delicious, really sweet. Yeah, I would give this four bowls and a spoon. Okay, sorry, I'm gonna give it four bowls in a spoon because it tastes like crunch berries. But I wish it had the parts from the cocoa cereal that we just had a Gonna give it three balls in a spoon because I'm not a massive fan of crunchberry cereal. But I do like this because it's the oops all berries rip off. So which is right there? Right? It's back there in the flatten box section. I went like this. You didn't. It's on video. That's fine, you idiot. I don't care. Yeah, I don't care. But the minute I would say something. Why are you being mean today? What's going on? I just think that you're a little little hyper. You're a little bit hyped up today because you're getting me hyped, like like you're on speed. I'm on speed. Yeah. You. It's a good thing that I ordered the Nancy Reagan stamps. It's a good thing. By the way. People that don't know what that's all about. It has nothing to do with being political. It's just Andrew making fun of me. It is poor victim. Just say no, Victim Scott, say no, poor Victim Scott. Are you gonna never smoke the WICKI a you're gonna cut me potentially? All right? You're for the next one that's on the floor that I have to get off to get that you fee Oh my god, you're such a martyr. I am, I am? You just I think you're bullying me today. I will I I wish that I had a Oh there is a bell, hope, see, don't don't with the bell. And every time I feel you're being a jerk, I'm gonna bring the bell. An angel gets its wings? What's that from the Pita peta? It's a wonderful life, isn't it? Oh, have you ever seen a biblically accurate angels? Look like? No, they're terrified. Do they have wings as well? They have like forty two different eyes. They're terrifying looking. Biblically accurate angels were so scary that you couldn't look at them for long. Hm. Look it up folks if you're wait, why have you seen this? Because I saw it on Reddit they were like, oh, biblically accurate angels, and then I looked into it and yeah, they're terrifying. They're all scary. Birthday cake Dino bite cereal from Multimeal What would his name be? Monime's tired ted because I'm going for flintstones, Bob. See, there's a there's a tie in actually because again Multimal made by post Post makes the the pebbles. Yeah, pebble cereal. So these are pebbles basically pebbles because birtha company. Yes, but they don't make those anymore. A pink box. Um, yes, no, they came in a tealbox. They did. I don't we don't have those are not back there, but they did. They came in a tealbox. You don't have the flattened box. Some places we probably do, because once the cereal either goes terribly bad or we finished the box, I flatten them. Hm hmm are you texting? Uh? It was a teal box, damn it being wrong, but I'll admit it here trying to check the serial champion. Nice chack. No, Look, I make mistakes. Everyone makes mistakes. Oh, yes they do, Andrew. We've been through that, your sister and your brother, and your dad and mother too. How do you reload one of these? You just you have to open it this. Yeah, you take that off and you put a new blade in. How long have you had this? It's been quite a while. Every once in a while I'll snap off of section so it's nice and sharp. You're ready because this looks old? Okay, and so do you? But keep you around?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: I love that you say? What after you say? I truly don't know if you catch it? No I do. This is a comedy show. That was a joke. You're ready? Aren't we in the comedy category? I don't know. Shouldn't you know where we are? That's part of your job. I have my there's my tasks, and you have yours. Yeah? Ready, one, two, three? Hmm. It is really good. It doesn't change my birthday cake because I don't believe birthday cake causel flavor super size. Great? What happened now there's no, there's no stevia. What happened? Why? How could you say?
Speaker 2: Mm?
Speaker 1: And then no? It has a minty taste mint. Yeah, I don't know. I'm gonna give it three bowls. We'll time your birthday cake Dino bites. I don't think I like the aftertaste on that one. It's got a yeah, it's chemically I'm giving it four balls. I don't taste that, not for me, but that's fine. I like it. Yeah, thank you for being here today, Andrew. I'm trying to figure out what that taste is. It's artificial birthday cake flavor. Hm hmm right, no, because birthday cake flavors are like vanilla e or. I don't know this, something's up. I don't know. I really like it. That's good. Pebbles are like the top of my list, and these are kind of real pebbles because I bet they're made on the same machine that pebbles are made on. I gotta tell you for they there I go. I said my phrase. See I didn't even catch it. You called yourself out on this cereal the first one we did. Yeah, the ceial makers better get into that because it's a genius idea. But I mean, basically, it's Captain Crunch. So the only other serial maker that can do this is who the Captain Crunch cereal maker that is? That's uh, no, General Mills. No, it sure isn't a post. It's not a general post. Your dad Quaker? Yeah, huh? Who knew that Quaker made cereal? Who knew? Thank you so much for listening to this episode of Serial Killers. We promised to do better next week. What did we do wrong? But I'm not sure what the next new cereal is going to be because between now and then, what did we do wrong? I don't know what. You're ringing bells and stuff, dingling ling, Ready you keep ring.
Speaker 2: Ring?
Speaker 1: Please follow us on all social platform Do you like that song? No serial Killers PC? Yeah, the webster European Tourist. You could go to serial Killers PC dot com. Yeah, we have shirts, get them. Yeah, I can't get enough of this? Which one the thing, the fake Cap'ain Crunch, It was so good I have to say they Yeah, that's a that's it's an interesting idea on a cereal that should probably exist already, cookies and cream, cap and Crunch. This is not that I'm saying. They could call it that, Andrew, we have the caramel chocolate, I know, like the caramel one. I bet it's almost the same. It's better. Yeah, that's better. But Captain Crunch would call it just milk and cookies, cap and Crunch. I don't know where that name would fit. I just don't. It has the chocolate, so every cereal has milk. I don't understand. What are you saying, there's cookies, it's chocolate balls with Captain Crunch pieces. What Why? Why do you so frustrated? Why? Because when you phrase the question instead of saying, hmm, that's an interesting taste profile, could you explain it further, it's I don't taste it. I don't taste it. There's a cream, I don't taste it. Thank you for well on Wednesday with an all new bowl Chap and then Monday with new cereal which I'm gonna have to find somewhere and uh no, I'll go drive to I'll drive to a bunch of stores and try to find some new stuff. While you're home with your feet up doing your podcast editing. Okay, see we both do things. We both What I'm trying to say is we both do things for this podcast. Yes, say Crunch Andrew courage, Crunch not taking you home today? Yeah, I don't need a ride. Good