Speaker 1: The volume. Well, we know who's gonna be in the Western Conference Finals. The Thunder take down the different Nuggets in seven games, one five to ninety three. In Game seven, it really wasn't close once they made that run late in the second first quarter and it carried over to the second quarter. It really wasn't much of a ball game. But y'all know me. Thank you for joining us for another episode of Nightcap. I am your favorite uncle. Okay, mid afternoon cap, but I still your favorite uncle. Shannon Sharp, my partner and co host Liberty City's own Bengal Ring of Fame Arterie pro bowler All Pro. That's Chad o Jo Senko Johnson also joining us tonight to talk all things basketball. Our contributor who's been joining us for the last month, month and a half, Arkansas University of Arkansas A love number ten picking the NBA Draft. Y'all know if I sol Joe Joe Johnson. Joe, thanks for joining us again. Please make sure you hit that subscribe button. Please make sure you hit the light button and go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed wherever you get your podcast from. Thank you so much for your support and you'll continue support. Thank you for graciously accepting Joe. He's been unbelievable for us, so we look forward to being in the future. Hold on, Yeah, We're very accepting of Joe.
Speaker 2: We love Joe.
Speaker 3: We like everything he contributes, especially when it comes to basketball. But what I'm trying to understand is I've been begging to playing one on one and he don't.
Speaker 4: Want no smoke. Hey, s we got time. We got time on Joe.
Speaker 3: Hey, you listen, May and my time is value. But that's why we're watched and we waste. Hey, he ain't just be in no rest to get this baby, just chill out.
Speaker 4: I got you, I got you.
Speaker 2: So thank you for your continued support.
Speaker 1: Please make sure you check out shave by Laporte yea your premium Cognact the best testing premium Cognac VSOP on the market now. If you cannot find shay By Laportier in a city or a state near you, order it. We shipp it directly to your door. Please drink responsibly and stay safe. Go check out my media company page on all of its platforms Shayshaed Media and My clothing Company eighty four. The link is penned in the Chat Supplies are limited and once they're gone, they're gone.
Speaker 2: Tickets far are not safe for work.
Speaker 1: Tour all on sale eight stops Baltimore, Philly, Charlotte, LA, Miami, NYC, Chicago, and Detroit. Tickets can be found at Shayshamedia dot com, slash tour that Shayshaedmedia dot com slash tour Go get your tickets now. The Thunder advanced to the Western Conference Finals thanks to a demolition job, a thirty two point win over the Denver Nuggets. SGA was sensational game in game seven, thirty five points, three steals, three or four from the three point line plus thirty two.
Speaker 2: Also Jalen Williams, he got his game back.
Speaker 1: Also he's ten or seventeen, two or five from the three, two or three from the free throw line, five rebounds, seven assents, a steal plus thirty five. But I thought the biggest difference in the ball game was out of Caruso. They did something we hadn't seen a very long time. I don't think I've seen it since high school. They played the box in one, they played zone all across the court and they said, ads, Caruso, we want you to know the hell out of Jokic, and he did an unbelievable job because in twenty six minutes he was plus forty. He gave you eleven points, five or seven from the field, what of three from the three point line. He had three assists, three steals, plus forty and twenty six minutes of action. And I don't think you can get any more than they what they He gave them everything they thought they would get from him. He's always been known to the defender. Now he's added a little offense.
Speaker 2: To his game.
Speaker 1: Joe, watching this game, I thought the Nuggets came out really, really well, but you kind of saw towards the end of that first quarter they started turning the ball over.
Speaker 2: And when you turn the ball.
Speaker 1: Over against a team that got young, young legs, they get out on you in transition. And they turned those turnover and the points, and I thought they really turn flipped the game late in the first quarter, and then they carried it all over into the second quarter. When you watch this game, I mean you probably thought, like I was, like, Okay, the Nuggets came to play today, Aaron Gordon sucking it up knowing that the hamstring is bad. You could tell the way he was moving. It's really and it really inhibited what he was able to do. What you like about what you saw from the Thunder once they seized control of this ball game late in the first quarter. I mean that first quarter was exciting, but it made me a little nervous for OKC because you know, Denver.
Speaker 4: Came out with it on they mind.
Speaker 2: But what not.
Speaker 1: But when I was sitting there watching the game, I'm like, it's bron gonna win the game for him because he got off to a great start as far as gets some easy bugites.
Speaker 4: He got going.
Speaker 1: But I said, that ain't gonna last long, you know. And then I'm watching Gordon run up and down the court. Ain't no way they supposed to let him off the hook man. He supposed to put him in pick and roll before they get into the zone. You got to make him work, make.
Speaker 4: Him move him. Yes, he couldn't get up and down that floor. Oh Jo, Yeah, So what for me?
Speaker 1: I thought, Okay, See he came out and done they thing, and they took care of Game seven. When they when they finally did get a hold of the game, you know, I felt like they put their foot in the gas and they just they kept going they didn't let up, and it's good to see the young team come out take care of home court. Because i'mn'na be honest with y'all. I don't know about y'all, but I don't want to see a hobbled Denver team going in. But you know he would, so no, I'm glad, Okay, see handle business.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 1: It was a great game. I'm glad to see that they came out and they took care of business at home.
Speaker 2: Hey, hey, yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 3: Now, I was gonna say, listen, the Kree Morris rats at the top, especially the game of this magnitude, this game seven. So you want, you want the MVP to come up, the show out, winning matters most which you back against the wall. Obviously lost the previous game in Denver, but HGA came out on He delivered the biggest moment of his career. Obviously took date. I'm sure there would be more to come. Thirty five twelve for nineteen. Shoot, he was unstoppable. He took advantage of all the mismatches. He tossed the goddamn them and drop covers. See in the close out, see you see John learning that I see Lingo hem lingo, I hear, I hear it. He would listen. He was efficient and he would excuse me, and he was able to control Denver's crowd very early.
Speaker 1: Well, I think they think that also, Joe, is that you can tell Denver's not used to play in a zone because they kept giving up the back door lobs, They kept giving up the back door, they kept giving the ball up, giving it up in the post. And then now the guy turns around and he got guys wide over for threes. And they didn't know how to turn and put bodies on bodies to keep people off the offensive glass.
Speaker 4: So now you see, okay, see getting offensive rebounds.
Speaker 1: Now you see them getting easy put backs because you're not you. You know, you go to play a zone like okay, we're gonna play the zone, and you work on a little bit and shoot around and you might hit it five or six times, you know, five or six minutes. But that's not what you normally do. It's just to change up to trying to throw the team off their rhythm. And you can tell they're not used to playing the zone because they gave up so many loves. They gave up the ball to the one thing you don't want to do in his zone is give them all up in the middle.
Speaker 4: Right, I have a question.
Speaker 3: I got to go ahead and and and Joe y'all could probably attest to this and answer better than me.
Speaker 4: Why would you change that what you're doing in game seven defensively? Why would you even run zone when.
Speaker 3: That's something you really haven't been doing much of when you had success doing what you've already been doing previously.
Speaker 1: Because we're trying to protect Aaron Gordon because we know he can't move. He can't move latterally, so we got to try to protect it, and so we're trying to protect it, and we're trying to give them something different than what they're used to. Let's see if they can make some shots outside. But because that's not something that it's not like Syracuse. You play Syracuse, Jim Behin, you're gonna see that two three zone and you might get you might get man the man late in the game because they're trying to get steals. But other than that, you're gonna see two three that's what they do. So you understand that. So now I'm just trying to change up to look, Oh, Joe, you know we're a couple of single high safety team. But you know what, to give you a different look, we might sprinkle a little quarters in there. We might figure sprinkle a little cover too, but that ain't really what we do right right, Look, that's not what diver does. Go ahead, o, Joe. I'm not mad at Denver for throwing the zone. And I thought they created them. I thought they created uh some indecision on on the thunderpart. Early you know, they couldn't make shots and then they started forcing to the whole. They layups, so I think it flustered them a little bit. But once they kind of got the hangover it, they just they demonested. They started making shots, they started getting into the teeth of the defense, and it was a route from there.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: They they basically seized the moment. Man, they took care of this game early. Uh, this wasn't close, you know, considering by the second quarter and you could tell it was gonna be pretty much over.
Speaker 2: There's too many turnovers, you know.
Speaker 1: Look, in a game of this magnitude, I'm gonna let you go, Joe, in a game of this magnitude of Game seven or an NFL playoff game, you cannot turn the basketball over. You can't turn the football over. You play double and you're turning Think about where they're turning the ball over. They're turning the ball over high Joe. So now you got a two on one. They laying the ball up the breaking their every past. Yes, they were turning them. Turn on was in the points quickly and Denver were guys hobbled. You know they don't have but they didn't have enough fire power to come back on the road in the game seven. Man, they needed Jamal Murray to play great. They needed to play unbelievable. Yes, they needed They needed contributions for a lot from a lot of different people, and they just didn't get it.
Speaker 4: Man, they didn't get it.
Speaker 3: Hey, listen, we also have to do we talk about what they did offensively. Now they had twenty two turn They had twenty two turnovers. Right, you had six years on Aaron Gordon had for Jamal Murray supposed to have an outer body experience, you know with Aaron Gordon being down, but he only had got damn thirteen and then also the thunder they suffocated. Joker, cad joke, joke. Yes, they want to crowded with bodies, man, Listen, he had twenty had twenty eighty nine. But obviously that wasn't enough. There had to be somewhere else where points needed to come from. And by the time, listen, Honestly, when I watched the game, the way they came out, the way Dember came out, I really thought they was finna run away with the game.
Speaker 1: Need too.
Speaker 4: Thought they were the run of the game. The time it got.
Speaker 3: Towards the end of the first I said, you know what, man, this is over. Now I understand the game of basketball. It's a game of runs. I've come to learn that.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: Man, once they got that far ahead, there was no way FG was allowing the boards to come back.
Speaker 1: No, you and plus, look at yo, he don't have five shot attempts, I mean nine shot attempts. So in order for him you need, you needed him to be somewhere in the twenties. Now, you wouldn't have been disappointed if he had twenty five shot attempts. You wouldn't have been disappointed at Murray. Now, you'd like to have Murray had sixteen, but you like to be him a little bit more efficient. But the most disappointing thing this seriason was Michael Porter Jr. I understand he's injured, But bro, if you can't give us any more than that, Bro, you gotta sit down.
Speaker 3: Ain't giving us nothing. But they shouldn't have nothing. They should have known that from jump. If you haven't that, they played six games previously for this one. If you know NPJ and't give you nothing since, then why not change it up? Hell, you did it defensively, you know, to try to hide Aaron Gordon, so he didn't have to do much on the floor.
Speaker 4: So why Westbrook?
Speaker 2: Why not?
Speaker 1: And the plus and plus? Also why would you let my Why would you let go and bring the ball up? He got an injured hamstring. You see what they tried to do. Like see what they were trying to do. They were bodying and didn't move out the way. He starts stumbling, lose the ball. He on the file. No, Bro, you ain't got no balanced Your body knows your body gonna protect that ham string for sure.
Speaker 2: Feel that breakaway. He started running like now y'all go ahead and go I.
Speaker 1: Mean grade two, grade two, hey, he hey, look I applaud him just for even suiting up and getting out. Yes, yes, it was no grade too. Man, but yeah, I want to get okay, see thunder. I want to get okay, see thunder. Credit because Alex Caruso, he fought many. Yes, that man, that man ain't but boy six three six folk guarding Yokic, he just battling him, wearing them down, making him take tough shots, not letting him blow by him and get easy points. And I thought, I thought it worked out great man. I got a lot of respect for Caruso in the fight that he had in this game today.
Speaker 2: I thought he I thought, I.
Speaker 1: Thought he battled him and made him tired, because you'd be on one side and yogis feeling comes back over here and you feel him over here, and I'm now I'm back behind you. So he was always in a situation where he's making Yokich work for everything.
Speaker 2: That he's getting.
Speaker 1: Now when he does get the ball, here come check, here, come dork, here come guys corralling him. Said and now they're now they're corralling him and putting so much pressure on it. And you know he tried to throw the ball out. It's gone be turning over. He turned the ball, like you said, O Joe. He had Gordon had four turnovers. Yokic had five, Russ had Russ had four. I thought kind of Russ turnovers like the end of the first I kind of thought that got the Thunder out and running, because he came in and gave you two quick turnovers, right quick, and it was up ten, and all of a sudden, it's a four points. It's a six point ball game. And now they've got momentum, sick, and now they've gotten momentum. And that's where in the road, you know, O, Joe and Joe. When you go on the road and you playing a team's building, you cannot turn the ball up because you're gonna get the crowd into the game. And as long as you can keep the crowd at bay, the better your chances all winning. Once that crowd got into the game, the ract Elman started to start burning those that time like, give me a time back, but damn, I just took one two minutes ago.
Speaker 2: Guys, just slow it down and then turn it over again. And now they're out the gate.
Speaker 3: And listen, it don't make it no better head the hell. All five Thunder starters finished with a plus twenty four or better. Right, and the gays and bench they gave you thirty four on the bench and kept the energy high.
Speaker 4: Y'all game.
Speaker 3: So not only is the crowd into it, hell, everybody sitting on the bench getting into the game, plus the starters was out there cutting the food.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hey, you got Wallace gave him big, big Wallace gave him big minutes, he gave him twenty nine. He plus thirty eight. Wigas nineteen he gave you plus. He gave you a nineteen minutes. He's plus nineteen Caruso, and only twenty six minutes he's plus forty.
Speaker 2: I thought that there had to be an MVP. You know, look, I Shaye and Shape. Shae did what I thought Shae would do.
Speaker 1: But I thought it was Caruso's hounding of Yo kis May forced him in the turnover with making him take quick shots because he had one. He got the ball, he forced it up quick, he got the rebound, he put it up under it and they took it from him, And so I thought he played. I thought Caruso played really well, and Shape, being Shape, she is the m v P.
Speaker 2: But I thought that Game seven MVP might have been an Alex Caruso.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I thought, collectively, as a team, they all done a great job in corraling and making it tough. But man, uh, Denver just came out of Game seven like there's two game seven.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: That's a that's a lot of that's a lot of work, Jo, you know what I mean? Yes, And uh, this game of basketball man's for the for them young legs, bro and the OKC came and they brought it and they wore them.
Speaker 4: They wore them guys down.
Speaker 1: Guys started breaking down throughout the series and they took advantage of it.
Speaker 4: Whoa, whoa, whoa.
Speaker 3: I just thought about something. Hold on, I just thought about something I could have swore. I could have swore. We had a bet on the game seven, didn't we? Did we not make a light a little bet?
Speaker 2: Ya?
Speaker 3: You mus be talking to all huh hung Did we make a a light little bet on the on?
Speaker 2: Yo? You bet you saw?
Speaker 1: I was the one that brought it to your attention that God was rubbing that that left hand straight.
Speaker 2: I want no part of that.
Speaker 4: So that wasn't you. So that obviously, Joe, that might have been.
Speaker 1: That wasn't me, man, I was going for okay, see, okay, that's.
Speaker 3: Right, Okay, we did agree. We did it great with s g A. I'm pulling out for Game seven, right.
Speaker 1: But we got but we wait, we got something coming up now, this Western Conference Finals.
Speaker 3: Now talk to me now, don't listen, don't don't whatever you do, don't be on the wrong side of history.
Speaker 4: Don't be on the wrong side of history.
Speaker 3: So who you got I'm going with? And Man, I was finna say that. Man, are you all okay?
Speaker 4: See? You look like you want to okay? See, And I'm man.
Speaker 3: Man is basically me reincarnated, but he just on the basketball court.
Speaker 4: What you're talking about? I talk about on the court and off the court. What's the difference? Man, Listen, I got the t Wolves. You can take.
Speaker 5: Nine.
Speaker 3: Now, okay, I'm giving you the Knicks. I'm giving you the Knicks. I'm taking the Listen. I'm gonna tell you right now, listen, I already got the script. I'm not gonna tell you. I talked to Adam Silver, right. The Knicks are going to be in the finals no matter what, because Bill's got to be paid.
Speaker 4: Hunky, you don't hear me, Huh, they got a good chance.
Speaker 2: I hear you.
Speaker 3: Bill's got to be paid. Commercials, sponsorships, endorsements.
Speaker 4: They don't need to.
Speaker 3: They're not gonna allow a small market to be in the finals. So I'm telling you right now, everybody, well not.
Speaker 1: Too small markets, because everybody small marketing other than the Knicks.
Speaker 4: Okay, so what do you see what I'm trying? Are you picking up what I'm putting down?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 1: Ties plus minus off the bench in the game seven this century, Alice Caruso plus forty Wallace, Carson Wallace plus thirty eight, monug you nobly plus thirty two. Those are the highest plus minuses off the bench this century. And they game seven. Like I said, I thought, Alice Caruso. I've always liked Alics Caruso. When he was at the Lakers, he did all the dirty work. He and Lebron played really really well all together, just like Lebron and and and and the Kobe of the Ozarks at Reeves, Oster Reeves, they played really well together.
Speaker 2: Very high Q, very high IQ ball players.
Speaker 1: Neither one of those guys, Reeves or uh Caruso are the most physically gifted. They're not six', nine they don't have this imposing. Body they just do all the things. Right caruso's gonna be where he's supposed to. Be he gonna take the, charges he gonna block the, shot he gonna steal the. Ball he's gonna do all the nasky work that sometimes doesn't show up in the box. Score but coaches and teammates really appreciate the effort because they know he's gonna give you an effort the same. THING i Think carusso is more of a defensive. Guy Oster reeves more of an offensive. Guy caruso can, score he can't score Like Oster.
Speaker 2: Reeves Auster. Reeves we've Seen Ostar. Reeves go get your forty points in the.
Speaker 1: Game average, twenty average twenty this year twenty five and.
Speaker 4: Five, hey CAN i tell you something about but By.
Speaker 3: Reeves, yeah you, know you could tell certain individuals by their style of, playing the way they play and the way they.
Speaker 4: Produced he grew up with. Us oh, Yeah i'm just saying.
Speaker 3: Without having Without i'm not gonna say it the right, way but he grew up with. Us he grew up playing with. Us that's where you get that. From, yeah But i'm leave leaveing that that go.
Speaker 1: Ahead, HEY i think, Uh carusoe And wallace obviously played a huge role in today's when they. Didn't they didn't wile you as far as, points but they're them being. Disruptive, yeah on the defensive, end which allowed.
Speaker 4: Them to kind of get.
Speaker 1: OUT i mean they BOTH i thought they'd done a great job defensive three, steals two. Steals they were very very effective, defensively which kind of Got okay see out and got them out and got them some easy.
Speaker 4: Buckets this is gonna be the next series for For.
Speaker 1: Okay c is gonna be a special one, man BECAUSE i think your role players are gonna play a major factor in this.
Speaker 4: Unthing.
Speaker 1: Ojo, YEAH i mean because the bitch the role players had nine of the sixteen. Steals, yeah so when you look at, It, look you mentioned you Had, caruso he had three. Steals you Had, wallace he had two. Steals so that's five of the sixteen between those two. Guys and that's what flipped the game, around because now all of a, sudden they started playing plass named. Lanes all of a, sudden they started getting, deflections and so now and when they're were they're getting those. Deflections, hey it's two three dribbles And i'm playing the ball. Up, yeah, yeah it ain't no at the. Baseline i'm getting still at the base. Line, No i'm getting. Steals you, Know i'm playing pass. LINE i, mean think about. It they got a couple of. Steals Lou dort did a great job of pulling the chair From gordon at the at the half. Court, yeah one dribble pass ahead the carusso dumb and we saw a lot of. That and those are the things That Alex caruso has done everywhere he's. Been LIKE i, said he does a wilu, offense but you really appreciate the things that he do defensively because you know that is really that's, contagious that's. Effort you know that, guy he's, Like, HEY i know my. Job and there's nothing more than a guy that knows his. Job if you work in the, mailroom age make sure the mail is. Sorting he make sure a my mail is in my, Box ash mail is in her. Box jordan mail that, day, Man Why jordan maail in my? Box you got one job This, hey everybody has a. Job everybody has a. Responsibility and when everybody accepts their, job accept their responsibility and do that to the highest. Level, yes, SIR i don't need you to be A ceo because sometimes you, know you get. People, Oh, joe we need to trying to be THE, ceo and all we need is. Cashiers and sometimes we don't need. Cashiers we just need a.
Speaker 2: Janitor.
Speaker 4: RIGHT i like.
Speaker 3: THAT i like, that but, LISTEN i DON'T i don't mean to be off, topic, right BUT i just want to make Sure i'm trying to keep the main thing the main.
Speaker 4: Thing AND i want to get. Business now in The. East who you got in The?
Speaker 2: East who?
Speaker 4: Me? Yeah who Got?
Speaker 3: Ance i'm gonna go With, Bronson, okay go with The, knicks so that that's the smartest small. Choice now we got The wolves and we got a. Thunder who are you?
Speaker 2: Taking? MAN i got to go at the. HOME i gotta go with the home. TEAM i gotta go WITH i gotta go at man a man From. Georgia and you're a smart.
Speaker 3: Man, Now, Joe i'm coming to, You joe, NOW i GOT i got my pad out right, now So i'm gonna write everything down, now so can't nobody Renig So, joe who you who you got?
Speaker 2: To who you got?
Speaker 1: Out?
Speaker 4: THESE i told, you, Man i'm gonna Take i'm gonna Take. Indiana so you're gonna Take. Indiana so now that you take It, indiana, right make it light on. Yourself, Man, okay how much we?
Speaker 2: Talking how?
Speaker 4: Much we? Bet i'm gonna write it down right? Now we can we can we can bet they live friendly honey. Bank we can bet they live friendly honey. Bank you ain't even see you ain't sent with me the honey you owe. Me, Yeah, NO i got, YOU i got. YOU i gonna send over that to. You no feathers than. That, Joe, Joe, Joe, joe don't maybe do nothing to.
Speaker 1: You. Joe why you want to do something to somebody AND i ain't doing? Nothing but hold, on hold, on you want To you want to get at me over one, hundred but you own somebody fifty two.
Speaker 4: Hundred but, listen, NO i oh on fifty two hundred. Right but know he gonna get that fifty two hundred BECAUSE i put it.
Speaker 2: ASIDE i know.
Speaker 4: That. HUH i told You i'm gonna pay.
Speaker 3: You But, Joe joe bettany, Right joe, Betan But joe is, Not he's.
Speaker 4: Not it's been two. Weeks you ain't send my money?
Speaker 2: Yet what?
Speaker 4: Boy it's been six months and you ain't pay me. NOTHING i, know but we, listen you AND i we we were, different like you. KNOW i got, you, BRO i got don't.
Speaker 3: Trim, hey all, right, LISTEN i don't, Listen. YOE i don't want to do nothing to. You WELL i could touch.
Speaker 4: HIM i told.
Speaker 3: YOU i told you what they call they called. Me they called me hello. HANDS i don't WANT i don't want to have to put none on.
Speaker 1: You all?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: Okay, well Oh, joe you Know i'm doing bad right?
Speaker 2: Now oh TE i can really you that fifty?
Speaker 3: Two, hey, listen whatever you, need not, listen it ain't got to be fifty two, now you're limited five. Hundred now you tell me to get it to five. Hundred, yeah five, hundred GRAND i got.
Speaker 4: YOU i got.
Speaker 3: You can't go with five hundred BECAUSE i can't make that back up what you. Need, No i'm all the.
Speaker 4: WAY i, THINK i. THINK i Think i'm gonna be okay for the.
Speaker 2: Time be it?
Speaker 4: Okay oh matter of?
Speaker 3: Fact, hey, hey uh, Hey, joe, boy guess Why I'm matt?
Speaker 4: What, yeah well, Boy i'm In houston.
Speaker 2: Still oh, Lord.
Speaker 4: Now, listen, listen stay with me real, quick stay with.
Speaker 5: Me.
Speaker 3: Now they told me two days ago you can Leave houston any day you want, to but you can't leave On.
Speaker 4: Sunday that's what's going on On.
Speaker 2: SUNDAY i don't.
Speaker 4: Know they call It Sunday. Funday So i'm at The Cigar.
Speaker 3: Ball i'm at the then on our meter right and then they said after AFTER i do the, show they taking me to The area twenty.
Speaker 4: NINE i don't know What area twenty nine. Is i've never been.
Speaker 3: THERE i heard the area fifty. One that's that they keep the aliens and. Stuff so, yeah every twenty n after, that right, NOW i. Met i'm at the. Den, HEY i was out here at To din yesterday for seven. HOURS i heard some of the greatest stories of all. Time Scar face was out here And joey. Funny funny that you say.
Speaker 1: THAT i just got out the phone With face and he talked about, man, hey, man you need to come out here and break bread with. Me we can go, work you, know we can go Play godsip probn't play no. Golf you don't play. Golf, NO i don't play none.
Speaker 3: Either but if YOU i know you don't like coming To, HOUSTON i don't like coming. EITHER i come once every six. Months we got to come to the. Den you, smoke, right mm. Hmm, no but they got they got The La portier in you.
Speaker 5: Know, yeah, man that's What i'm talking.
Speaker 4: About, man people supporting you all over the. World, man you and you global A joe you come To. HOUSTON i was about to.
Speaker 2: SMOKE i was about to start. SMOKING i ain't been.
Speaker 4: Out hey you shot, out, Man, no you got to you gotta have a fellows.
Speaker 6: Trip we gotta have. It have a fellows. Chair joey smokes the. GARS i ain't no cigars. Smoking you're gonna smoke with.
Speaker 3: Me we're gonna come to The then we're gonna put the chairs out on the. Sidewalk we're gonna people watch as the people go by on A. Sunday i'm telling you don't want to miss. IT i like the, people wifes, NOW i don't. Mind, Yeah i'm TELLING i like the. People hey, boy, hey yeah.
Speaker 4: For, ME i, mean it's gonna be in my. Whole i'll tell you. WHAT i just want you to hold it, up just hold the video. Up.
Speaker 1: YEAH i would be in my room and just have the camera point it out SO i can see the people walking.
Speaker 3: By, hey, Hey, JOE i, Listen i've been here two, days, right the graduation was. Yesterday for, me it's like being at the. Zoo AND i mean it's in a respectful. Way it's like being at this. Zoo but it ain't nothing caged, then ain't nothing? Caged then they just they just went awhile. Everywhere, hey it's the, beauty is, It? Joe it's a beautiful. Sight now my, eyes my eyes work, Right ain't nothing rolling my. Eyes i'm very disp you, see you, know Cause i'm finna get you see that on you see that on my. Finger So i'm real, disciplined, Right so this this is the. Good this is this is good for me to be to be getting your Get, yeah hold on, On, See i'm an. Amieba you, know an. Amieba you can put it in any environment and he can. Adapt, yeah, okay so that's What i've. Done i'm, adapting But i'm adapting while still having discipline and structure UNTIL i got a nice foundation and holding the bill on you feel?
Speaker 2: Me?
Speaker 4: Yeah now Is. Sunday Now i'm apprecied to.
Speaker 2: You, okay, YEAH i don't want to touch.
Speaker 1: That but the way Seeing Josh, giddy there was a trade that happened last off Season Alice caruso For Josh. Giddy me, PERSONALLY i think the trade benefit mutual benefited both. Guys Josh giddy needed to be a place where he needs to have a. Ball he was never gonna be the player that he was that he can become because she's gonna have the ball in his. Hand he needs to go that, predominantly he's gonna have the. Ball SO i thought it was a great move For. CHICAGO i thought it was a great move for. Ok, See caruso is a, Guy, HEY i can just focus on. Defense, HEY i give him a little. SCORING i give a little ten pieces here and, there but my job is to play the pass the, lane get, deflection defend at a high, level draw.
Speaker 2: CHARGES i thought the trade worked out for both of.
Speaker 1: Them it's hard for me to say BECAUSE i saw What Josh giddy did with The chicago while scoring the, ball rebounding, assistant made some big time, Shots so it's hard for me to, Say, joe one team won the trade over the, other AND.
Speaker 2: I THINK i think it definitely was a good trade for both.
Speaker 1: TEAMS i love to See giddy the way he's flourishing In, chicago making, plays scoring the basketball and it got to the point agh so The chicago was playing some meaningful basketball at one. Point, YES i Thought giddy was playing really. WELL i Think caruso just fits, WELL okc does as far as, yes.
Speaker 4: Gritty, players tough, players sit, down play.
Speaker 1: Defense yeah they can, score they eat some, buckets but for the most, part defensively and and and being effective on that end is definitely. Well, okay see Need AND i Thought caruso brings that uh playmaking.
Speaker 2: Garden.
Speaker 1: Guys it's a lot bigger than him, obviously and uh it's worked out for the, better and you know it's gonna be it's gonna be tested in his next series against These Tea wolves Or, yeah they're gonna throw a lot Of they're gonna throw a lot of bodies of Ant caruso or take him some loudor to take him Some uh you Have Jalen williams that are Guarding.
Speaker 2: Son you Got wallace that of guarding Some i'd Say joe that a guard En.
Speaker 1: Son, hey you got a lot Of they're gonna throw a lot of different Body they're gonna try to wear him.
Speaker 3: Down OH i like what you just, said uncle a bouy them throwing bodies at. Them but all the bodies you name really can't do nothing with them one on. One they're gonna have to Make they're gonna have to have some type of help from, somewhere no matter, who, what.
Speaker 1: What, well, Look i'm just gonna get but you're just trying to get him as many different looks AS i possibly. Can R some guys are, inside some guys are a little, taller some guys are. Right it's just That i'm not gonna get him a steady out of it, anything because it's just like with, medicine if you take it too, long you'll build up a resistance to. It So i'm not gonna give him a steady out of. ANYTHING i ain't gonna let one guy, like oh you got him the whole. Game Lou, dorrit you got, Him, wallace you got, It, crusoe you got, Him Jayleen, williams you got. It and if we have, to, yeah we'll go to a. Zone we'll play that zone and, hey put a boxing one on.
Speaker 2: Him. Okay. Yeah because the.
Speaker 1: Difference, Is i'm not really worried About Rudy gobert hurting, me, Right i'm not because they got big. Body you, Know, Look hartenstein gonna give you what he's gonna give you heart And stein, today he don't play seventeen minutes five or. Seven he gave you seven, rebounds ten, points seven. Rebounds, okay you got Chet check gave you thirteen points on four to nine shooting eleven. Rebounds so, look LIKE i, Said gobart had those had a great had a really good great Game game five against The. Lakers But i'm not expecting him to give me any more than eight to ten, points maybe eleven twelve. Rebounds that twenty, seven twenty, Four yeah that's over.
Speaker 3: With, yeah well you never, know because we never thought the twenty seven or twenty four was gonna happen. Too So I'm i'm gonna say it's based on. Circumstance it's based on. Circumstance if he ever has an outer body experience like that again while, playing.
Speaker 2: What the difference.
Speaker 3: Is it's not, likely but there's a chance it could. Happen, listen we might played a lot of one hundred. Times we might not, win but there's a chance we might hit it that one.
Speaker 1: Time, YEAH i was gonna play, it but they told me they moved a lot of the tickets under five dollars a piece, now SO i remember when there was a dollar ninety two, three now the going up to.
Speaker 2: FIVE i don't know about, that Jo.
Speaker 3: Listen one thing about it is you can't win if you don't, play, True, hey can't win if you don't.
Speaker 4: Play, hey, baby my daughter's, Watching. KENNEDY i love.
Speaker 3: You how you, doing? Sweetie Praise? GOD i love you all? Right Little, Noah, no that's that's That's.
Speaker 4: Serenity Maybe.
Speaker 3: Kennedy oh, okay, hey you got me both of them, Watching, Hey, SERENITY i did get me a pad it? Right all these his name, down SO i be knowing WHAT i didn't give your past the pen SO i can write all these kids name down SO i know.
Speaker 4: It's a lot of. Them it's a lot of.
Speaker 2: THEM i. Know that's WHY i need a padd.
Speaker 4: In But i'm used to matter of, fact when you write them, down add two more to.
Speaker 3: It, no all right right? Ahead huh said you go right? Ahead, yeah But i'm finna have. Twins, boy you ain't know. THAT i, mean what, what what? Better what better place to break that story than your night? Cap Praise?
Speaker 4: God it's cap.
Speaker 3: Cap, listen ain't no camping ain't no camp in my. Story EVERYTHING i tell is truth and it's this real life. Experience, Hey, joe demon. Favor as long as you've been on you with, me name one lie?
Speaker 2: Told?
Speaker 4: Boy you want you really want me to do, This just give me? One give me.
Speaker 1: One name one lie ever told the lebron the, fifty the, fifty the fifty, point the fifty, thousand fifty thousand career. Pointball that's.
Speaker 3: One hold on, now, wait wait a, minute Nine, NOW i got the forty thousand point, ball AND i didn't want to be greedy and asked for the fifty thousand point, ball SO i already got one of, them BUT i got that one in.
Speaker 4: Storage.
Speaker 1: Hey, look you know how when you when you lie so, much you build live on top of.
Speaker 3: Line you have to remember all them? Lies, Oh, joe yeah a, lot, MAN i, Don't, joe listen to. ME i lied for you BEFORE i lie to. YOU i would never lie to y'all BECAUSE i respect, y'all and so anything come out of my, mouth there's always some true to.
Speaker 4: IT a little, bit.
Speaker 1: All, right, OKAY i promise. You, hey did you see that you see the graphic that we posted all them? Events you've been at.
Speaker 3: Matter of, fact it's so funny now that you think about, it, Right, like out of all the, graphics.
Speaker 4: There was only. ONE i really wasn't.
Speaker 2: That which one was?
Speaker 4: That?
Speaker 3: Huh which one was? That the golf the golf. Tournament oh you weren't at The tiger page ninety? Seven, NAH i wasn't.
Speaker 4: THERE i won. THEM i was at the one THAT i. WAS i was at one in ninety. Nine TH.
Speaker 1: I was so you, that uh, Huh Doctor, king your.
Speaker 3: Speech, yeah my, grandma my, grandma my granddaddy was. There they was, there so that that really counts as mere rolls. Apart they have you to give up your seat, first and then they would. Part my grandma listened When Martin Luther king was walking right in the. Photo my grandma was right behind Doctor king with my. Granddaddy he right there in the.
Speaker 4: Pitchure and you didn't even know.
Speaker 2: THAT i didn't know.
Speaker 1: That, yeah, YEAH i, mean for What i'm hearing, now the way story is being, told they went to you first and.
Speaker 2: Asked you to give up your.
Speaker 3: Seat, no, no, no, no that's not what. Happened that's not what happened BECAUSE i was already in the. Back oh you already in the, back so you already because you, know, hey you know back then they were. Lynching, now, yeah they would. LISTENING i want from the play like. THAT i don't don't play with the people like. That, boy we ain't really had no rules because when you go to the bathroom it's still said whites and colors. Only so you don't pick the game not back. Then, yeah don't play. THAT i won't play. That but my, grandma my grandaddy was there. Though, YEAH i mean use a lot of, PLACES i, said mad. Damn, Oh joe got. Around, yeah you know the height before listen before With carmen San, diego Before karmen San, diego.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 3: Me we're in the, world Is carmen San? Diego you remember? That, No Where's? Waldoo, yeah Where's?
Speaker 1: Walda?
Speaker 2: YEAH i remember Wors.
Speaker 3: Walda it was me Before. Waldough that came from. Me oh, yeah that came from. Me i'm just Saying i'd have been, Everywhere. Joe i'dn't been all over the, World, JOE i done lived two times. Already you hear, me y'all have lived two times three, Ready so unk really don't live two? Times lied three? TIMES i DON'T i don't. LIE i don't. LIE i don't. LIE i don't When Mama joe sent me that hundred dollars, Jokes, Hey, Joe i'm not About. JOE i can't believe. You he got on here pressing me by the one hundred. Dollars, Man i'm ad to sig got By. JOE i want to buy some placinitius at the. Dinn i'm at the din on our. Meter just just send, me send me a hundred. Dollar i'm gonna Get they cost thirty five. Dollars Upon, joe.
Speaker 4: We're gonna talk about. It when when when the? Boss oh my, List, hey, face come, on, man, hey here goes face right? Here is it? Cold? On hold, on hold, on sit right there real? Quick say about?
Speaker 2: Up what's?
Speaker 4: Hand what to?
Speaker 2: Do?
Speaker 1: Face, hey DID i just talked to? YOU i JUST i just told the. CHAT i just got the phone with you about an hour. Ago we got Something. Brewer, Hey, HEY i, TOLD i, TOLD i told my. BROTHER i, Said, MAN i just talked to. Face he, Said, man tell, Face, HEY i ain't my game ain't what it used to. Be, Man AND i want TO i want to see what he. Got, no, no, Sir i'm not gonna go out that point was. Sterling, man are you? Crazy?
Speaker 2: Face he been.
Speaker 1: Off you, know he had our he had our, surgery about to have another. One so he been off about five. Months he just for y'all didn't. Know face just had open heart surgery about six months, ago Right August? August, okay almost a. Year, hey, man that boy strong like bull flint by the.
Speaker 2: Best you. Good i'm, good, man, man thank you bro. A all? Right all?
Speaker 1: Right you know that's That's. Joe where you see O joe here in the building with. You That's Joe, johnson yess our basketball.
Speaker 2: Contributor.
Speaker 1: Okay and what it looked like on what it looked like with the, Finals, MAN i, mean who going to The who?
Speaker 4: Going who going to the?
Speaker 1: Dance you trying to? Beat or you just want? What you just want to? KNOW i want to. Know i'm trying to.
Speaker 4: Bet come, On i'm Taking i'm.
Speaker 1: Taking IF i had to, bet IF i had to bet, MONEY i would take The knicks And. Thunder but SINCE i ain't bet no, Money i'm taking The knicks In. MINNESOTA i don't want to do. All, hey that boy name crime eighty five minutes. Crime he don't pay it He jo don't love. Y'all, MAN i appreciate. It, faith good show. Man i'll see you soon LIKE i, Liken Oh, joe how everybody know you don't damn?
Speaker 4: Pay oh, no, no, No I'm i'm gonna. Pay I'm i'm gonna.
Speaker 3: Pay, Listen i'm gonna pay you, right Sooning, joe When joe sent me that that hundred.
Speaker 1: The man them bamboos of me that got me into this bans how you get?
Speaker 4: Me dragged? Me and it, IS i ain't dragging Taking you're a part of the four.
Speaker 1: Man you owe that man fifty two, hundred way BEFORE i owe you a.
Speaker 4: Hundred.
Speaker 3: Now but, listen matter of, fact you know What face ain't tell. Y'all me And face got an album coming. Out they ain't doing no more.
Speaker 6: Music me and thanks you gotta hey come?
Speaker 4: Back he look what his? Head look hold on yore on now.
Speaker 2: Yo Ed riley played with The fab? Five remember? Me oh, yeah, Yeah.
Speaker 4: I'm about to drop a, book about to drop a. Book it's gonna be ready like a couple of.
Speaker 2: Weeks so don't. That don't let Don yoe do nothing with that.
Speaker 4: Book yeah it. IS i don't know if you see it.
Speaker 2: The Sixth.
Speaker 4: Man, yeah Sixth.
Speaker 6: Man SO i cover Fab, fire cover the first championship With Glenn rice and WERE i was a, freshman and then the Two rockets.
Speaker 4: Championships, okay a lot to covering. That Oh Joe, may y'all tuk for a c all over up for my? Boy man got?
Speaker 1: Leave, YEAH i mean outside man, right yeah that WHEN i dropped, IT i, MEAN i don't know if we can figure it.
Speaker 4: Out AND i talked, somehow but, YEAH i mean, yeah, man all, right well appreciate.
Speaker 2: You all, Right see you can't go nowhere cho that dude to have everybody at your.
Speaker 3: Table but, Listen, HEY i ain't mean to get off, topic. RIGHT i know we had a few in the, rushing but, listen that's good for the. Show but me and me And face we've been in the. Studio that's Why i've been coming To. Houston me And face got a do an album coming out. Together, OKAY i, CAN'T i. CAN'T i can't wait to see.
Speaker 4: It, yeah, no, here you're gonna hear, it not see.
Speaker 3: It, YEAH i want. TO i want to hear. It, Yeah, okay you got you got to coming out on M p. Three, no, no, no it's, on it's, on it's. On UH d V.
Speaker 2: D what's?
Speaker 1: This this?
Speaker 4: RAP r AND b with? It? No, no what you? Mean? Raped? Man this me And Scott face.
Speaker 1: Rap.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah we're gonna wrap like he when he you don't hear his album or he on your? Album, No i'm on His album's like a.
Speaker 4: Duo WHEN i, here he heard me, rapping, like, damn you remind me Of Bushwick bill mm.
Speaker 3: Hmm told you're, like, yeah he told me LIKE i saw him outside right AND i started rapping for. Him he's, like, DAMN i know you to spit. OUT i, say, yeah we need to get in the. Studio so we're, like you know, What i'm gonna sign? You SO i signed.
Speaker 4: Yesterday oh, Okay, Yeah i'm gonna rap a. Lot so you said you kind of you sound Like Bushwick. Bill i'm, Like i'm Like Bushwick bill mm.
Speaker 2: Hmm.
Speaker 4: Yeah AND i AND i could DO i make screw music too.
Speaker 2: And chop the.
Speaker 4: Screw, YEAH i do all.
Speaker 2: THAT i do all. That. Wow well you in the right, place you.
Speaker 3: Know?
Speaker 1: Yeah you Know Jay prince down, there you. Know, yeah matter of, fact fifty In, houston you, Know drake And. Houston, yeah all the boys out there make your. Tool, yeah we need to go ahead and move To.
Speaker 6: Houston, man but b, Yeah i'm going to cheer At burgers.
Speaker 4: TOMORROW O, joe you don't want to move?
Speaker 1: HERE a hey neck a if you ain't care for next? Year this, time, huh we have be locked it.
Speaker 2: Down uh.
Speaker 3: Huh hey they out here. Too what you heard? Me, Listen i've been. Preaching i've been preach it to you for like two. Years now we come out, here give me a. WEEK i make sure you're. Married, no no, better look you just said locked. Down.
Speaker 2: Huh, alright hell O jo to leave.
Speaker 3: Me i'm trying to get you to The Promised, land, baby and what better place to find it than not there In. Houston long as you don't leave On, sunday you're gonna be all. Right, WELL i mean IF i live out, There i'm gonna be out there every.
Speaker 4: Day, yeah well you ain't got to.
Speaker 1: Stay he's got bread like that to be having both five?
Speaker 4: Houses, yes you do what you got? MONEY i don't talk about hold, on we got we got we got, money so whatever we, Minded. George, Yeah i'm feeling.
Speaker 2: GOOD Nicolea?
Speaker 1: Yoki is this Playoff he's first in points first and rebounds, first and assists, first and steals, first in stocks first and triple the double doubles first and triple doubles first in field. Goals yoki's plans on his plans this, offseason he, said, well we'll, see but for, now next couple of days gonna be a lot of beer. PROBABLY i, mean he's, Incredible, YEAH i mean. HE i, MEAN i, mean there's really no way to describe. HIM i, mean if we haven't seen a, GUY i mean first in points first and, rebounds, assists, steals double, double triple, doubles field.
Speaker 4: Goals, yeah no.
Speaker 1: Way but But, JOE i feel in order for them to get back to where they worry win the, championship they're gonna have to do something with this lineup. Everything the only two people that shouldn't be touchable are he And Jamal.
Speaker 2: Murray.
Speaker 1: EVERYTHING i THINK i Keep, gordon But Michael Porter JUNIOR i would. Entertain Michael Porter junior Entertained Christian.
Speaker 4: Row wait a, Minute wait a.
Speaker 3: Minute you you know why he wasn't productive only because of the injury to his.
Speaker 4: Shoulders so you might get the Old Michael porters once to get a chance to.
Speaker 1: Heal, Nah, no it's even even when he's, healthy he's still too inconsistent for the type of money that he Makes.
Speaker 2: Bigger you can't run it back as. Is you. Can't you just.
Speaker 4: Can't, well it ain't really, nothing not that old.
Speaker 2: Baby there might be something out.
Speaker 3: There you want a championship with the with the core group you got right, now why would you change that?
Speaker 2: Up, Hey boston ran it. Back you. Can't, Oh, joe you got to change.
Speaker 1: Something they're gonna have, to, uh whether it's even bringing bringing more five power in off that, bench but, yes, see for, REAL i THINK i think they.
Speaker 4: Needed Jamal murray to play more like An All.
Speaker 1: Star you, know probably had a decent game here and, there but they need some consistency from.
Speaker 2: Him he wasn't consistent like when you play The.
Speaker 1: Lakers he consistent every game he came, missed he came mist when he played The. Lakers He, oh you're, Aggressive AND i think that's the thing that we gotta, Get, okay see credited about because your perimeter, guys, man they some, way somehow kind of take them out of the. Game and that's what that's what kind of concerns me about the Timber wolves because, although, man it's great and it's gonna be hard to stop, him but they got they got guys who're gonna sit down and move their. Feet this ain't gonna be like The, lakers where you just old lay come, down you get past that and you gotta dunk or a. Layup like, this this is gonna be A this is gonna be a fun and interesting. Series AND i ain't gonna. Lie i'm nervous even picking the T, wolves BUT i think it's a. Time, yeah it's not gonna Be it's not gonna be Like Golden state Because Golden state ain't got a whole lot of guys that can slide with. It but they got five or six guys that can slide Lou. Door they Got, wallace they Got, Caruso it Got Jaylen, williams they Got Isaiah, joe they got a lot of guys that can throw at, it and they got side that can challenge him at the rim once he gets.
Speaker 2: THERE i ain't said they can stop, it but they can challenge.
Speaker 4: It, yeah it's.
Speaker 3: The game of, basketball everybody challenging. EVERYBODY i just don't like the words that just came out Of joe. Mouth the fact that he Said i'm nervous even though he's picking The.
Speaker 6: Wolves SO i, mean why don't you just flip side and go with The. Thunder Now i'm gonna stick with the T. Wolves you just said you nervous about your.
Speaker 4: PICK i see. You you're not. Confident you suposed to and you can be confident and still and be a little. Nervous now come, on.
Speaker 3: No, no, no see like Like i'm confident if we played one on, One i'm gonnahoop your ass.
Speaker 4: AND i ain't no, way ain't no.
Speaker 1: Way you are confident in that you ain't Coming i'm, Real So i'm not nervous about.
Speaker 4: That anytime you go into, Anything, joe if you.
Speaker 1: Have hey and you keep, TALKING i might not let you, Scote so keep it. Up damn, YEAH i might not let you, Scote so keep it.
Speaker 2: Up.
Speaker 4: Joe you really ain't never seen me.
Speaker 3: ON i ain't got to seeing you. WHO i did see you? Who but, correct with all due, respect you played in THE. Nba well you was that boy they call. YOU i Sold joe for a, reason, right but you got to respect my, game, MAN i told you. Listen in high, SCHOOL i scored fifty six twelve and.
Speaker 4: Ten you must you must have been playing one a. Basketball don't know who you?
Speaker 2: Playing?
Speaker 3: Again say, Something, joe THIS i Know joe for, Real joe say he didn't say. Score he said he might have let you sco ain't Let? Hey CAN i say you ain't got? None, No, joe listen to. ME i went To New, york, RIGHT i dropped thirty two At Rocker. Paul so how you gonna beat? Me think about that thirty two At Rooka. Paul if it's just me and you on the, court, partly you ain't got a. Chance, Okay i'm like ray, y'all BUT i don't see, You, joe day, right you ain't gonna see?
Speaker 1: Me all, right all, right all, right all. Right after the, Game Aaron gordon had this to. Say he, SAID i would really really appreciate it if there were a couple of days between games and the playoffs instead of every other. Day the product of the game would be a lot. Better you'll see a high level of, basketball probably less. Blowouts do, You, joe do you agree with WHAT ag is?
Speaker 2: Saying?
Speaker 1: Nah this is this has been the format along for however, Long like we, understand you got a knick knack of a little. Injury but, look the the show still gotta go. On, boy you know WHAT i, mean y'all be playing In. August if they put two days in between that, together they's too. Much yeah you've Been you get your little day maybe two in. Between if you your body can't shake back from, that you're just in. Trouble that's just the way it's.
Speaker 2: Been it's.
Speaker 1: Been it's been like that. Forever ain't. Nothing they ain't. Changing they ain't. Changing it ain't giving any dude three four days in between.
Speaker 4: Now and they asked for a lot of.
Speaker 3: Rules on first they want to take the time off and go what's twelve minutes a?
Speaker 1: Quarter, Right, Joe, Yes, listen they were talking about what they try to cut it down to team LIKE i think what like it's like the euro, rules, right Feeb, yeah, man they're not doing all. That and now that you, know they talked about cutting the, game possibly playing sixty five games or seventy games instead of the.
Speaker 4: Eighty two from eighty. Two, Ojo, yeah, Okay.
Speaker 1: Ojo Thember boys back in the sixties and, seventies, man they played eighty two games And Chuck, taylor the boy got authentics and all kinds of.
Speaker 4: Things, now you mean tell me they can't play eighty two?
Speaker 1: Games Adams hill, say, yeah we're gonna cut the, game but we're gonna cut the pay.
Speaker 2: Too let's see how many of them signed up for?
Speaker 1: That in other, words you still want to make fifty sixty seventy million?
Speaker 4: Dollars, yeah in seventy, games in fifty five?
Speaker 2: Games oh you, okay that's what y'all.
Speaker 1: Want, okay we're gonna cut the Pay, listen how many of them you think signed up for?
Speaker 2: THAT? O?
Speaker 1: Joe, Nobody, no, nobody nobody at. All, yeah and you, get you, get you got it better, now you JUST i, mean you're think about those like you, Said, joe guys back then they didn't have all the technology and all the, treatment the ice baths and all, this the nutrition and the physios and the personal. Trainers they didn't have all. That they don't have the private. Jets their jokers flew commercial and you know what, TOO U i Wish i'm sure.
Speaker 3: Enough we don't have enough time to do, it, Right BUT i wonder if ask, him do it were the? Injuries think about the injuries that were getting in today's, game, right do you think the injuries were as prevalent or as many people got injured back.
Speaker 4: Then yeah they are. Today.
Speaker 1: Yeah Magic johnson And James worthy was both heard Against Michael jordan in his first. Championship Remember isaiah pulled his, hamstring rolled his. Ankle, Absolutely kareem remember everybody talks about that game That magic.
Speaker 2: Had that was Because kareem was out with an.
Speaker 1: Injury so, yes, absolutely, yes, yes it's just the fact that the matter is we don't have we didn't have a twenty four hour news, cycle they didn't have social, media so everything got. Reported but, yes they were injuries that were very very prevalent back being that swung the tempo in the momentum of a.
Speaker 2: Series, absolutely, Absolutely but this this is.
Speaker 4: A part of. IT i, mean you guys play every other.
Speaker 2: Day this is what it.
Speaker 1: Is they're Not, God they're not changing. That they're not changing. That, hell they're playing every other. Day they flying. Commercial you think you're gonna get three, two three days off and you got a private. Jet NOW i don't see that. Happening Uh so we've already got. It winning the twenty twenty FIVE Nba. Championship who will get crowned twenty twenty FIVE Nba. Champs, Oh, joe who you Got New York? Knicks, Okay, joe who you?
Speaker 4: GOT i got the T.
Speaker 1: Wolves if the T, wolves, look the T wolves win this. Series ain't no stopping, them, Bro ain't no stopping.
Speaker 2: THEM i.
Speaker 1: Know, look it'll be a great story to See minnesota play Against New, york the fact that they both, swapped you.
Speaker 2: Know, Cat, Yeah cat and Ju.
Speaker 1: RAM i think that will BE i actually think that'll be a hell of a. Series uh, Too BUT i BUT i gotta take the tea wards.
Speaker 4: Fellas oh, no, LISTEN i LIKE i like TO i like the happy.
Speaker 3: ENDING i like for For New york, fans for the next, players for the next. Organization even though everyone no one likes mister Mister James, DOLAN i would LIKE i would like for the for the city in. General you, KNOW i Think New york deserves. It it's been a very long time for. Them and then THEY'RE do. One they're do. One And i'm only picking The knicks. Obviously I'm i'm A heat, fan you, know So i'm sticking with the team coming out The. East, Okay, yo who you?
Speaker 1: Got they gonna they'll Flip New york upside down just going to The Eastern conference. Finals you could imagine what's gonna happen if they go through THE Nba finals and didn't multiply.
Speaker 3: That, hey, listen the statue Of liberty hand ain't gonna be raised no. More she's gonna be pointing at.
Speaker 1: You, so, man you see how profane they are.
Speaker 4: Made they're about to be mad Fan New york fans about to be on.
Speaker 1: One, yes and consider they hadn't won TO i, mean you got to go back to seventy. Three it's a good, site you. Know, uhuh it's a good sight to. See it's good to see the fanatic of the fans and THE nba and the way they really reaped for their. Knicks, man this has. Been this has, Been i'm sure for, them an interesting you, know playoff run because you, know nobody had them Beating. Boston, man they, came they went in there and won their first two games and basically took control of the series and the rest is.
Speaker 4: History but, man what's the Coming it's gonna be something?
Speaker 1: Special, yeah all, right, guys we got a very very special guest joining. Us she's a, rapper, actress host freestyle exploring There Justina, valentini how are you?
Speaker 2: Doing what?
Speaker 5: Up what use chapping?
Speaker 4: Up?
Speaker 5: Joe what's going? On one feeling? Tonight what.
Speaker 4: MAY?
Speaker 2: I this?
Speaker 4: Is, Look i'm trying to. Battle i'm trying to. Battle?
Speaker 3: Battle?
Speaker 2: Kay how?
Speaker 5: Much how much money you got on? It because you Know i'm not.
Speaker 4: MUSCLE i GOT i got fifty two? Hundred what's?
Speaker 7: Up i'm a lot more expensive than that fifty two.
Speaker 3: Hundred i'm gonna give you fifty two hundred the, battle right and WHATEVER i owe.
Speaker 5: You i'm gonna post on my story for fifty two. Hundred there you.
Speaker 4: Go, hey it sounds like it sounds like you're scared the. Battle that's WHAT i.
Speaker 5: Hear, Baby i'm. Not oh, Baby i'm not. SCARED i just know my.
Speaker 4: Word that's what yeah. Said she tried to get to the.
Speaker 7: Money so, no but but you KNOW i did actually just shout you out in a in a WRAP i posted On, instagram did You?
Speaker 4: YEAH i?
Speaker 7: Did and it it's crazy because my, boy you Know Charlie clips battle rap.
Speaker 5: Legend he just.
Speaker 7: Fahim already you, said what a three Old charlie?
Speaker 4: Already?
Speaker 5: Yeah come on, now three Old Charlie.
Speaker 3: CLIPS i three Old Charlie kiss ask him, HIM. Dna i'm gonna call him right.
Speaker 7: Now i'm gonna call him'ma call him and ask, him ask, him all, RIGHT i. Will so, look he just face tied me. Unk and we were talking about the show we got coming, up AND i, said, Oh i'm about to you, know jump on uh, shay shake and. Everything he, said, oh, man you're gonna tell me you just shouted him out in a. RAP i, SAID i completely. Forgot, yeah just last. Week, hey hey, clips Look i'm on here with with uh you know unc sha. Shay we got a show sink on. Here we Got Joe johnson And chad right. Here said that he beat you in a. Rap he, say three old? You oh you smoked him crazy on?
Speaker 4: YouTube is he? Lying tell? Him don't tell. Him don't lie like.
Speaker 3: That, hey Hey, clips you can't do nothing with, Me so don't a lot of people like?
Speaker 4: That man would he talking about b?
Speaker 2: Yo you?
Speaker 4: Know oh, man look you were tired on your own.
Speaker 1: TREND i retired you In battle rat even never battle again after.
Speaker 4: That hold, On i'm.
Speaker 3: Waiting i'm fin the. Battle i'm waiting on surf to get. Out i'm finne three oh m.
Speaker 4: You know free the, Way that definitely the. Way, yeah oh did you look To oh this is.
Speaker 5: GREAT i didn't know he BOWED dna.
Speaker 4: Too, Yeah i'm Really i'm really like. That that's why you're. Scared the people don't like.
Speaker 5: That justin, Bro i'm gonna get off, here all.
Speaker 4: Right yeah, up.
Speaker 5: We were lost to three my. Comrades that's. Crazy what's?
Speaker 4: Up?
Speaker 1: Uncle let me ask you. This you got you kind of got your start on Wild'n out With Nick. Cannon did you expect to receive the love and the respect that you received when you went on that?
Speaker 2: Show so what? What what were your expectations when you went On Wilding?
Speaker 7: Out you know WHEN i went an auditioned for a while'n out that was not my plan or trajectory at all at the. Time you, KNOW i was just out here in these, streets Like, CHAD i was, rapping you know WHAT i, mean taking people's, money just like you know WHAT i, mean just like you, know chat over. Here AND i just really wanted to be an, artist you, know, her, singinger songwriter and YEAH. TV i was not looking to be ON. Tv but a good friend Of Minetonio skitz he came to one of my music videos and he's really nice with the.
Speaker 5: Beatbox so he started beatbox AND i started free.
Speaker 7: Styling snapchat was lit at the, time and so he's posting on A snapchat and he's, like, yo, assist you got an audition for this. Show i'm about to audition for Wild'n. OUT i was, Like, oh that's the one where they come up with the songs on the. Spot i'm, Like i'll kill. That so he is the one who connected me with the, producers and that's my mother, always because you, know most people won't really look out like, that especially when he wasn't even on the show. Yet, great but he connected me with the executive producers AND i sent in a bunch of videos and meet freestyling outside In New york at sobs on B reels radio, show just a bunch of different. Freestyles they invited me to come audition AND i bodied.
Speaker 5: It you, KNOW i KNEW i bodied. IT i KNEW i killed the.
Speaker 7: Audition so they brought me back and then they brought me back, again and THEN i Met nick AND i remember at that audition it was all the people from the tri State New, York New, jersey maybe even.
Speaker 5: You, Know, Connecticut, boston whatever else was. Close it was all of.
Speaker 7: Us and you, know we did the audition and they had us do a bunch of different, games and when it got the wild, STYLE i just sat back a little.
Speaker 4: Bit you.
Speaker 5: Know it was like fifteen on one side of the, room fifteen other.
Speaker 4: Side, okay, Okay i'm vibe. This, okay, Yeah i'm.
Speaker 7: Vibing and then as soon as someone hit me at just like a machine, GUN i went down the whole other. Side and then when everyone was, leaving shaking the producer's, hand, shaking nixt.
Speaker 5: AY i REMEMBER i was the only One nick said something. To he was, like where are you?
Speaker 7: From AND i was Like jersey and he was like all. Right AND i just left audition knowing that you, know if you had you're, ready you.
Speaker 1: Knew you knew you had boughted, it so you knew you gonna get the call back that you were going to be a.
Speaker 2: Regular.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Yeah SO i got the call back and then the rest was.
Speaker 7: HISTORY i shot my first season that was season, eight And i've been on for fourteen.
Speaker 5: Seasons.
Speaker 7: Now i'm the longest run Of. Female SO i guess you know when you, said how DID i THINK i was going to be. RECEIVED i really didn't. KNOW i just knew being a, female being, QUIET i just KNEW i always had to really be. That, YEAH i had to really be like that because nobody people didn't want to give it up for.
Speaker 5: Me in, general that was just always my.
Speaker 7: EXPERIENCE i run around to all these open mics throughout, work and you, KNOW i always had to be like the nicest in the room to you.
Speaker 4: Know SO i was just.
Speaker 7: READY i was, READY i was, hungry and you know when ONCE i got the, OPPORTUNITY i just went for. It and you, know the the fan base loved. Me shout out to them because they really make us who we. Are and then, uh everything took off from.
Speaker 1: There were you were you always good on the? Mic were you always quit? Witting were you always did you always? Did is that what you always wanted to?
Speaker 2: Do were you?
Speaker 4: That were you that young lady that like people looking at you, like why are you trying to be?
Speaker 2: Black you?
Speaker 1: White why you can't do? That i'm sure you probably got a little bit of. That like you, said you are a young, lady a woman, now and you were doing things that there were not a whole lot of white, rappers female rappers when you were coming.
Speaker 5: Up, well you, know it's, funny it's a lot of white rappers, men because the industry is of, them some white MEN'S i could name, you like probably fifty white rappers right. Now, yes why it is a.
Speaker 7: Lot it's a it's a lot of white. Rappers but, yeah not. Female so, YEAH i definitely got a lot of of. EVERYTHING i got a lot of you, know. FRICTION i really had to grind to get WHERE i, got AND i really had to cut my teeth and nothing was easy for.
Speaker 5: Me nobody wanted, to you, know let me. IN i had no connection to.
Speaker 7: Know anybody who knew anybody who knew. Me i'm looking at my, Mom i'm, like you don't know. Nobody nobody know nobody like you, know so get no. Connect you, know it's hard In. Jersey we don't have a radio, station we don't have a sports, team we don't have. Ship that's brief for a fleeting, moment they took, that, Right, joe you you with the that's we had we you, Know so, YEAH i really really had to work.
Speaker 5: Hard and, YEAH i was always nice with the.
Speaker 7: WORDS i always, had you, know the gift of gap was always really good to put my words. Together AND i think when you just have a natural gift for something and then you use that gift a, lot you just get a lot. Better so once people be like, yo it's, yeah like what a girl like she, Freestyles she's crazy with.
Speaker 5: It everyone wanted to see me do.
Speaker 7: It SO i was running around everywhere just you, know freestyling open, mics AND i used to go to the real ones in the CITY eo dub where you, know they would beat, juggle they would slow down the, beat speed up the beat like crazy shit that people just don't even do, anymore which is why WHEN i went To sway shout The SWAY i love, him one of my favorite people in the, industry AND i did the Five fingers Of. Death i'm the first and only female to spit a real freestyle completely off the. TOP Dj wonder was speeding up the beat and slowing it down and they hadn't done that in years, Years SO i, asked AND i went On sway bodied.
Speaker 5: It wonder gave me the most trash, beat speeding up the.
Speaker 7: Beat BUT i said The wonder AFTER i said Damn, WONDER i said, NO i actually said the. SWAY i, Said i'm surprised you guys were changing the you, know the bpm of the. Beat he, said, yeah we haven't done that in years because no one could do. It and this is people who come with. Writtens SO i said to, Wonder so why'd you do it to? Me BECAUSE i knew he was trying to fuck me? Up and he, said because you were talking so much shit that you, know he really wanted to test.
Speaker 5: Me but it just like made me shine. More so It's i've always had to do, That like that's always been kind.
Speaker 1: Of you, know it had to be that much better in order to get just as far as someone that was average that was doing.
Speaker 2: It you had to be a stuff, above a cut above the. Rest.
Speaker 7: Correct BUT i really, think you, Know god put me ON tv for a, reason because you KNOW, TV i got ON tv AND tv embraced me so. MUCH i got on Wildin' out and because OF while and NOW i had great.
Speaker 5: SUCCESS i grew this.
Speaker 7: Platform and then from Wild'n, out they you, know made me a host ON. Trl they made me a host Of How Far Is Tattoo? Far Revenge, Prank The, Challenge The Justina Valentine, Show, basic the.
Speaker 5: Bougie i'm the host now Of Jersey. Shore like it opened up so many doors for me that music just.
Speaker 7: It wasn't ready to so LIKE tv and, Film and then from THERE i saw doing film like that was really the biggest. Blessing AND i Think god just, knew, like, nah you don't go this. Way it's a lot more money this, way go this.
Speaker 3: Way matter matter of, fact you've worked at the obviously with what you have going, ON i, mean, listen the proof is in to put.
Speaker 4: It you got it out of the, Mud you've done it the hard, way and you put the work. In so you've been blessed with many.
Speaker 3: Opportunities you've worn many hats, though, rapper, actress, writer producer and.
Speaker 4: Host, obviously how do you decide which hat to wear on any given? Project is? It is it the money?
Speaker 3: Issue or are the projects that are given to? You do you always take things that fit you and which way you.
Speaker 2: Want to go and?
Speaker 7: Envision, YEAH i think it's always about what's the most important thing at the. Moment like for, example in twenty twenty, two we shot like three seasons a, while and now we did two tours AND i shot a movie that LIKE i WROTE i, DIRECTED i, STARTED i got My Eddie murphy, ON i played six, CHARACTERS i, FINANCED i did everything FROM a TO z for this.
Speaker 5: Movie so it really monopolized my.
Speaker 7: Year so that YEAR i really didn't DO i didn't drop any music except FOR i did the soundtrack for my. Movie so that year is, like you, know music took a little back, seat and all my efforts and energy went into the, movie which was the most ambitious Thing i've ever, done but also made me that one thing was my biggest, payday that one.
Speaker 5: Project so it's, like.
Speaker 7: You, know that year was all ABOUT tv film, tour you, know and so like music took a back. Seat so for, me It's i'm very fortunate to be able to do the projects and the things THAT i want to.
Speaker 5: Do of, course wild'n Out i'm always gonna. Do nick could call me, no But i'm always pulling up For. Nick we'll be doing Wilding out until the people don't want to wild out. Anymore they want to keep wilding, out you.
Speaker 7: Know SO i love. That and it's like we used to say every Time nick made a new pregnancy, announcement we would announce a new.
Speaker 5: Season that was always that was always like a beautiful.
Speaker 7: Thing but, look he hasn't announced a pregnancy in a while and we're still, shooting SO i love to see.
Speaker 5: It So i'll always pull up For.
Speaker 7: Neck i'll always pull up for Wild'n, out and Willin' out is what gave me my. Platform So i'm always beyond grateful To, neck beyond grateful to Wild'n. Now So i'm always making time and space for Will'n out no matter what's going.
Speaker 4: On you, KNOW.
Speaker 3: I have one more question when it comes to all the projects that you're, doing how important for, you based on your vision and what you want to do that fit you in the lane that you're, in how important is creative control on the projects that you're.
Speaker 7: Doing it's very important to, me especially, because like you, know like with the MOVIE i, mentioned and then my self and my cast member can see this shout the CoA another battle rap. Legend we just produced A tv show that we sold To Kevin. Hart shout To keV and THE Lol. Network it came out On peacock and TWO b and all these projects Like i'm producing And i'm literally on the cutting room floor with the, editor LIKE i really ONCE i have the, VISION i really have the. Vision Sometimes i'm two hands. On they're like all, right just like, chill like give.
Speaker 5: Us are not done, yet like.
Speaker 7: It's not even color. Cricket SO i am very hands on sometimes two hands. On so my answer Is i'm very involved in the creative from eighty ZEKES i think especially AND i know you guys can all relate because you have your own all your own stuff going, on your own, brands your own, shows et.
Speaker 5: Cetera so it's like you have a vision for it and you really want to see it. Through so, Yeah i'm very.
Speaker 4: Involved but the thing.
Speaker 1: Is justina, like, yeah you great a, freestyling but you can roast and and normally you, know that's that's our in and of. Itself people don't understand that we call it. JOONING i went to AN, Hbcu so we call it joning or or ragging or bagging on somebody whatever. Y'all we call it, roasting whatever the case may. Be but for you to wrap and you can. Roast also because to be great at, roasting you've gotta be off the cuff because they ain't Know i'm gonna.
Speaker 2: Come back tomorrow and get.
Speaker 4: YOU i gotta get you as soon as you're done with, YOURS i gotta. BEAT i got fire right back at.
Speaker 2: You how are you able to do? That so are you?
Speaker 1: Listening, like, okay so this is what we, doing then what we? Do, okay go, ahead go, ahead you? First so how do you just because it seems like it just comes so natural to.
Speaker 5: You, yeah, no it really. Does AND i THINK i just go into demon.
Speaker 7: Modes like when we're in the poet someone's rapping at, Me i'm Just i'm. LISTENING i think one part of my brain is listening to what they're saying to, me and then another part of my brain is just like really sizing them. Up and it's so funny to me when people are, like, oh you, know you guys have writers on Wild'n. OUT i cracked up BECAUSE i look at them And i'm, like if you THINK i could buy a rap from from someone like a, writer come, on like they would first of, all like they would never give someone like me anything because they Know i'm Already like it's people on the stage that are already. Lethal do you think we could get help even if we wanted. To we shoot thirty episodes in ten. Days that means three episodes a. Day do You everyone on the stage has something for. Me they have something for, me they have something FOR. Dc it's just certain people that everybody.
Speaker 5: Has something for to the other Cast, Mads it's, like you, know.
Speaker 7: There have been battles That i've done on the show when guests have came celebrity guests and haven't been aired because those people teams have requested for it not to be.
Speaker 4: Aired, oho, whoa, whoa. Whoa, yeah.
Speaker 2: Can you do me a?
Speaker 4: Favor? Sell everything is a green, light, right everything is flat on.
Speaker 3: Here AND i am not worried about being roasted because my grandma used to call me, Ugly but can you give us an example of how good you are off the top of the head and roast me real?
Speaker 4: Quick all?
Speaker 5: Right go, ahead hit me first with something.
Speaker 2: You want to hit you?
Speaker 7: First?
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay hold, on hold, on.
Speaker 7: Get, It, jeff come, on, share let's go, Sure, yeah come, ON i Was Jeff, Fina jeff thina YOUR t?
Speaker 2: Shirt un who side you? ON i Wont?
Speaker 4: Jeff, okay hold, on hold, on hold, on let me think of something. Good, okay, okay, okay, okay don't you? Ready i'm. Ready you gotta pay, attention. MAN i need.
Speaker 2: You i'll get.
Speaker 4: Ready i'll get ready to fall up my. Chair uncle side you. ON i won't just. THEN i just told. You, damn that's that's that's messed.
Speaker 3: Up i'm supposed to be tell you a long. Time i'm trying to make sure he, outside but he you.
Speaker 1: Go.
Speaker 3: Okay IF i holler At, justina she better hauler. Back before she got that Bbl that ass used to be solid flat fiddy looked like she smoked a lot of.
Speaker 4: Crap.
Speaker 3: Uh now she got that red hair Like Jessica. Rabbit SO i Said roger That i'm about to do a violin.
Speaker 5: That.
Speaker 4: Uh hold, On, okay we could have had it.
Speaker 1: LONG i.
Speaker 5: Help joe Uncin chad all. ATHLETES i will run with. HIM i will give her Uncle shay. Shade but after twenty two he's done with him And. Jack watch. Y'all i'm gonna leave. YOU i know you like it in the. Ass that's why you was a wide. Receiver you you want to keep going.
Speaker 3: Just just.
Speaker 5: You just caught astraight you're.
Speaker 4: Standing hold, ON i Ain't i'm coming.
Speaker 3: Back this ain't when when you want to Do, nah you got. It i'm gonna let you have that one.
Speaker 5: Cat i'm glad you stopped there because the thing is about. Me this second round is about to go. Crazy you don't know when you. Start, god, LOOK i.
Speaker 4: Will, THREE i will three old on. Here i'm A i'm a real battle. Rapper AD i don't. BEAT i don't. Beat everybody asked Hit man about? Me ask him, MAN i.
Speaker 7: Did i'm a definitely ask Hit man about you because y'all got the same.
Speaker 5: Head y'all both look like a. Milk i'm gonna definitely.
Speaker 4: And i'm not gonna.
Speaker 5: Lie you and Hit man have the same. Teeth y'all went to the same y'all in say, medium y'all, said just extra large dog like a bunch of. Apple iPhone charges in your, mouth one in your.
Speaker 4: Mouth WHAT i don't want to talk about talk about appreciate SINCE i love that He.
Speaker 7: HONESTLY i DEFINITELY i mess with. YOU i love people that go on the top of. There so if you and me one day in the same, place sometimes nobody want to double double team. Us, no no vidy ship just like you, Know.
Speaker 5: I'm with.
Speaker 4: IT i appreciate. It listen and.
Speaker 3: Listen, HONESTLY i didn't have the opportunity to take you because obviously be doing the, show and you, know But i'm a fan of, yours always had.
Speaker 4: BEEN i Watched Wilding out.
Speaker 3: Religiously, uh some of the other project and stuff you have going on away From Wilding, Out i've also watched as. WELL i just want to, SAY i salute, you AND i wish you much success and all that you do since, man you you're a real.
Speaker 2: One trying to butter you Up, Justina, no but.
Speaker 7: Thank you so, much AND i really appreciate. Y'all of, Course i'm a fan of y'all as. Well and you, KNOW i definitely got to one. DAY i want to sit On shah's couch as. Well you, know you want to, Close we'll definitely we'll get the freestyle going in, Person we'll set up to, Beat we'll do all that good, stuff you.
Speaker 1: Know are you gonna Have are you gonna have a? Drink are you gonna have a? Drink are gonna have a drink with?
Speaker 5: ME i have a drink with?
Speaker 7: You if IF i IF i start, Drinking we're gonna really Be you're gonna have to bring a few people in there to battle.
Speaker 4: Me you know What i'm.
Speaker 7: SAYING i definitely have a drink with. YOU i can't come On clube not have a.
Speaker 3: Drink, okay that's What i'm talking. About, It that's What i'm talking. About that's, it that's.
Speaker 1: IT i was gonna Get, WELL i want to let me ask you, This, justina like when you go at the, guys do you ever do you ever feel do you ever feel bad going at the?
Speaker 2: Guys or do they or do they ever take it?
Speaker 7: Personal N i would say as far As, okay so the inner circle of a while, now which is you know those of us that go on yeah YOU, Dc, Chico, yeah like those those are all my, brothers you. Know and it's like those are all my brothers and my, sisters like that inner circle that goes on, tour and we all know what it.
Speaker 5: Is we have said everything to each, other you. Know so that's all Of.
Speaker 7: Now there have definitely been guests that have came on the show And i'm just looking like have they not watched the show? Before they've definitely probably been offended they came, on, yeah like and it's just like, Wow LIKE i, said it's been some battles That i've done that have never seen the light OF, tv and one in, particular one the producer called. Me she's, like, yo, Yo. Tina she would call Me. Tina she's, like, Yo i'm watching The battle with so and, so and, yo you are that. Bitch AND i was, like, YO i can't.
Speaker 5: Wait to see.
Speaker 4: It you know, what like?
Speaker 5: Episode is that gonna be the? Season she's, like, oh, no you're not gonna see.
Speaker 4: IT i.
Speaker 5: Was she was like, no she was, like you destroyed that. Girls soon as that we were done film and her team came up to us and said you cannot AND i was, like, Damn so, yeah that never.
Speaker 7: Aired there's been a bunch of bunch of Battles i've did that you, know have never. Aired but to be honest with, YOU i USUALLY i never hit a girl. FIRST i hit her. Back i'll knock her, out BUT i don't hit her. FIRST i beat up on the.
Speaker 5: Guys i'll always hit the guys, first but with the, GIRLS i don't hit him. First but if a girl hits me, first now it's you, know it's, yeah it's. Not, Yeah i'm.
Speaker 1: Big you've been at this for a, While so what's what's the next. Step what's the evolution Of?
Speaker 7: Justina so the evolution for me is, definitely you, know concentrating on THIS tv and film. Stuff we just wrapped up season two Of What's Cooking Good. Looking that's THE tv show that me and con see to do second. Season Super. Funny we Have Michael, Blackson Jess. Hilarious we had Low Lebrook Cash coo Band, Mano so we just wrapped that. UP i just finished writing another script From movies THAT i want to go into production with this. Summer Super. Funny really looking forward to shooting this touring with Wild'n. Out we back on tour this, year So i'm definitely gonna be on the road with everybody and you, know dropping music in between doing. EVERYTHING i just dropped a record Called Drip, Drop super Upbeat, fly just feel good music.
Speaker 4: And just keep.
Speaker 5: Working that's the thing about.
Speaker 7: ME i stay with the attitude of, gratitude AND i never feel, like, Oh i'm happy to be, here like OH i got a.
Speaker 5: Lot of, bread NOW i could.
Speaker 7: Chill, NO i just feel LIKE i worked really really hard to Do i've worked really really hard to be able to do WHAT i love and to be. Here so with EVERYTHING i, do If i'm walking on the set for my fourteenth season a while and Out i'm never here, like, oh, yeah they Know i'm that. BITCH i could. Chill, No i'm working hard like it's my first. Day i'm hungry like it's my first.
Speaker 5: Day so that's just the. ATTITUDE i keep it EVERYTHING i.
Speaker 7: Do So i'm working on a lot of projects BETWEEN, tv film and dropping music in between and just waiting really to get the Shape chase. Couch i'm one white. BITCH i don't talk sh Sh I'm italian. Baby oh, yeah, like have a good, night. Y'all, No i'm just, saying like you, know, Yeah i'm.
Speaker 4: Different so don't. Worry we're gonna get you.
Speaker 2: All ask you.
Speaker 1: This uh but, Y'ALL i want you to involve too much BECAUSE i want you to divulge it on the. Couch tell us something because we see you on while or, not we've seen you in some of your other.
Speaker 2: Projects what do you? Like what do you like off? Camera what do you like away from away from the? Set what do you like to?
Speaker 1: Do?
Speaker 5: Oh what DO i like to do away from the. Set i'm very much into.
Speaker 7: DOGS i work with a lot of, rescues rescue, organizations you. KNOW i feel, like of, COURSE i don't never want to see anyone or anything. Abused BUT i feel like when it comes to, animals we're really their.
Speaker 5: Voice SO i work with a lot of dog.
Speaker 7: Organizations just in, GENERAL i like to help people do a lot of stuff behind the. Scenes i'm one of those PEOPLE i don't host about like my.
Speaker 5: Good deeds and.
Speaker 7: Stuff it's kind of like a pet peeve of, mine like you know when people like do some good and post. It SO i just work with a bunch of foundations and help people behind the scenes as far as dogs and humans. Go and then in the, meantime in between, time you, KNOW i like to study the Things i'm trying to, do, so you, know THE tv shows That i'm really, into From Raising kanan To snowfall was my joint Walking. DEAD i like to watch and see different camera angles and DIFFERENT tv shows and movies and then LIKE i kind of write that into my, script like, OH i want the overhead shot looking down on the. Bed So i'm just a student of the, game whether it comes to music or whether it comes to film AND. Tv so that's WHAT i do in between doing my other, stuff is just pay, attention watch and.
Speaker 1: Learn well that's, Amazing, justine and thank you for your. Time we appreciate you stopping By. Nightcap we're definitely gonna have you On Club, shayshay we don't we have.
Speaker 2: IT i don't. Know i'm trying to. THINK i don't think we've ever had a white woman on.
Speaker 5: The, show so she know what happens with you and white women by a Different i'm a different. Time i've been taking out for a long. Time, now don't worry about it.
Speaker 4: Much maybe before you, go right before you. Go we done got round one out of the. WAY i need to make sure we get round two. Three we got through two and two and.
Speaker 3: THREE i, mean, listen we got to do through Round we don't have to do it to day because we. Gotta we gotta finish up. Right but WHEN i see, You i'd rather do it in, person so you're gonna actually feel Everything i'm.
Speaker 4: Sinking feel your. Energy, YEAH i need you to.
Speaker 5: Feel so, now, look we can do round two right, now and then we.
Speaker 4: DO i don't want to do round two right. Now you want my, MAN i want to. STUDY i need doing my. Homework you want to.
Speaker 5: Study that's one thing about. ME i don't need to do my homework.
Speaker 1: On me to reach. You got that.
Speaker 2: Jersey you got that?
Speaker 3: Jersey that mean my homework the teachers if you if you're From. Jersey, Okay, chad that's my.
Speaker 7: Motto i'm trying to figure out how to fuck. You why, ever Little lozado, Down i'm keep it, real. Stimple you must have been the one that was jerking off and did he put that ship upon his?
Speaker 5: NIPPLE i got to. GO i love, you no one thing about, It.
Speaker 7: Chad when your, dead just played dead until do your homework for the next time and then don't worry about.
Speaker 4: It you got coming.
Speaker 5: Fair that's one thing about.
Speaker 3: ME a not a.
Speaker 5: BULLY i don't like being up on.
Speaker 4: People you know, what he don't say?
Speaker 3: Nothing hold, on you know, listen we could have had a live date, now Just Tina. Valentine i'm about to have it my. WEIGHT i usually give a woman, flowers, candy and, calls but this ain't gonna Be valentine's.
Speaker 4: Date you unseen IF.
Speaker 5: I told you to do your homework because you don't want to end on a low.
Speaker 4: Note, see it was very high to, you interrupted.
Speaker 2: ME i have.
Speaker 4: It we're gonna. Finish we don't think we're gonna. Finish we gonna. Finish that's rapper actors exploring their.
Speaker 1: Hosts Justina Valentine wildernow From Wild'nout watch Your.
Speaker 2: Own, uh she's on SEASON u What what's? What season of you guys?
Speaker 7: On so season twenty one is going to be airing this, Summer so definitely check out for.
Speaker 5: That we're coming to a city near. You check out my brand new, Single Drip, drop and check out season one Of What's Cooking Good?
Speaker 7: Looking season two coming. Soon thank y'all so much for having, Me, Joe CHAD nk And. Unk Remember i'm a white girl you could. Trust we're gonna talk more.
Speaker 5: Later, god let's me.
Speaker 1: Boy something that just go NEVER mi ve died that way a little look y'all leave just sting it.
Speaker 2: Alone way.
Speaker 3: You're gonna Be you're gonna be, good, baby you got your maybe this weather's the, Storm you're gonna be.
Speaker 4: Good, Yes, Uh, joe.
Speaker 2: She came ready a.
Speaker 3: WORKPLACE i, listen, man she, came she came ready, ready, right she came't ready, right but listen my wordplay serious. TOO i got to give a gap. Too i've been a yapping before yapping was actually considered. Yapping i've been talking for a long.
Speaker 4: Time now you.
Speaker 2: Can't we're we're more of A. JONAS i, mean like that battle, rapping we More, jonas were More JOE i.
Speaker 3: GOT i got a, mentor, RIGHT i got a mentor at Battle, rap, right twork and. TWORKING dna then my. Mentors that's WHY i can hang When i'm on that stage And i'm in the presence of those that do.
Speaker 4: That, okay hear. Me so BECAUSE, DNA i can get in there AND i can do WHAT i need to. Do.
Speaker 3: Now, see she told me to end on a low note because you, Know i'm from to turn it up or not from the turn up the, boy and she's, like hold, on let me say something real, quick so don't keep. Going see y'all noticed that somebody, like, hey in Battle, rap when somebody is, rapping you never.
Speaker 4: Interrupt so she interrupted for a. Reason SO i can't really give it that. Seasoning, okay, yeah, okay.
Speaker 1: All, right, yeah, Yeah i'm A i'm all of A. Jonah but she was, unbelievable, man she, dope she's, real. Dope you got sposed to be off. YOU i talked more strange than you supposed to be the. TARGET i put the collaborate that BUT i got the class rate.
Speaker 4: Wry, listen. Listen we we are. Team so anything happened to, you it happened to me.
Speaker 1: Too.
Speaker 4: Okay it's like The titanic when it go. Down nigga be going down.
Speaker 1: Together JOE i knew they were shooting. Outside that's why they take my black hair side. THERE i ain't want none of.
Speaker 4: That, yeah don't worry about. It don't worry about.
Speaker 1: It