Speaker 1: Hello the Internet, and welcome to this episode of Funky Cold Trendina by Drone Low. That one courtesy of the gross face dron loak is a good somebody needs to do something with that. A recording artist, you know out in a New Jersey rapper, the next Lauryn Hill Wow through his dron loke. My name's Jack O'Brien. That over there is Miles Gray and well, this is the trending episode. It is the last episode of the year before we get into some pre recorded holiday high jinks and the top ten episodes of the year, which we'll be replaying.
Speaker 2: As we enjoy our eggnog.
Speaker 1: Chestnuts roasting on estnut roasting on an open fire. Yeah, just generally. Yeah, I've had a little bit of it. It's not what I expected now what I know, kind of like meaty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm what I remember.
Speaker 3: I always like, I liked the smell as a kid because it was alo the street in Japan and shit, and always asked my mom to get it.
Speaker 1: Then you eat it, you like, what do you think the biggest disconnect between smell and taste is because like, oh Jesus, I don't smoking cigarettes. That was a big one for me because I grew up you know, my grandma smoked like a chimney. I loved the smell of cigarette. Smelled like love, smelled like love, and then grandmother's love. And then I ripped one and I was like, yo, oh, yeah, tastes like dirt. Man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh you know what it was? Well, I don't know if it's yeah, it's not.
Speaker 1: And that was a Marlborough light. I mean, I eventually would come to love that taste, but whoa I was. I was expecting it to just be the smell of cigarettes.
Speaker 3: Was the first cigarette you ever smoked? A butt that your grandma left behind?
Speaker 1: No, My my cool older sister brought me down to the parking lot next to a public pool near our house in Kentucky and we just sat there and ripped it, ripped it sick.
Speaker 3: Yeah really, yeah, dude, love that summer night I was smoking my grandma's left over.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I eventually got into that to that nasty business. Yeah. Yeah. The coffee is also up there. Coffee smells like it's gonna taste really good, and then it tastes like dirt, dirt that I love.
Speaker 3: Usually I'll say beer foam because I remember, I would see it and then I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: What's the statute of limitations here? My dad would let me.
Speaker 1: Sip the phone there if there.
Speaker 2: Was like a big foam top on, because.
Speaker 4: I don't want to do that, like dumb fucks, like like bubbles, like the soap that you blow bubbles with or some ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, completely wrong. Anyway, your foam never tastes good, like even when I got real into drinking, when when I became a big hobbyist when it came to drinking, never liked beer foam. It's I don't I don't know. Everybody was like, yeah, give me a nice foamy head on that.
Speaker 2: Let me get a pint of foam.
Speaker 1: Yeah, get his foam, Brian, the editors pointing out, not bad. Uh, but it's not as good as guinness for sure.
Speaker 2: Sure, okay, fair point, fair point.
Speaker 1: Oh oh oh, it's magic. We've been doing that off Mike for a while. We have to. We had to do it for you one time. Oh ou ou so we got one foot out the door people. I'm Jack, that's Miles. We say that this is the trending episode our show, A podcasts of some sort. We talked about America's share consciousness.
Speaker 3: A lot to get through. We should get we should. We'll leave you with a one you can chew on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'll leave you with a heavy one, nice heavy meal.
Speaker 2: That you can go to sleep, take a nice.
Speaker 1: All right, First, this is actually wild because this was a prediction that I made on our Predictions episode that that will be coming out of the beginning of twenty twenty five.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, Jesu's crazy wild. Yeah, what was the prediction again?
Speaker 1: So I predicted that a Superman movie would come out in twenty twenty five, and they just dropped a trailer no for a Superman movie coming out miles twenty five.
Speaker 3: Fuck you, I know why do you keep charging me for lottery numbers that fucking never win?
Speaker 2: You motherfucker. You could have told me about this bet.
Speaker 1: The signal wasn't clear that day. I am a Superman bitch. I was like two or three when I first saw the Christopher Reeves Superman, like the first one, and then the Superman one and two with zod It was two, I think, right, But yeah, those were big, like huge favorites, hugely influential. I used to run around with a cap on in all settings like made out of whatever was around tal newspaper didn't matter that I was. And when I was doing that, I was pretending to be Superman. It wasn't Batman. So I was at that time watching the Adam West Batman, but Superman was my ship.
Speaker 3: What's what the fuck is what was Zod's crew called? What were they called? Those one motherfuckers that pulled up with Zod? I don't have like a gang name because he was like a general, right.
Speaker 1: Or something General Zod and the Funky Bunch. I'm not sure.
Speaker 3: Then, because whenever I think of them, I always think of like JD.
Speaker 2: Vance because they were heavy with the eyeliner too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, heavy eyeliner, kind of close cropped beards, yeah yeah, really alien charisma, completely distant, like they've been living in the Phantom Zone for uh an impossible amount of time. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So the trailer, I saw it.
Speaker 1: The trailer is I did not see the dog coming.
Speaker 2: I didn't, but if he'll James Gun.
Speaker 1: It did feel James Gun. He like it starts out. Superman's like battered. He's in the one of the poles, whichever pole has the Fortress of Solitude, and he's like spitting out chick lit. He's spitting out blood and then he whistles and his little fun dog comes and like drags him and and I was like, we got a hit on our hands. Yep, I think we got to his.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, everybody, this is you can already I could already see.
Speaker 2: All the comic relief this little dog will provide. In a James Gunnion way.
Speaker 1: It was very Gunnion, very Gunion.
Speaker 3: I would say, a very Gunyian choice to have a cheery little character that kind of helps offset the tension.
Speaker 1: But I think this is a new outback appetiser that they're off right way. It's just a gun shaped, blooming onion.
Speaker 3: It's a deep gun. Yeah, it's actually they do not bite it. It's a lot of they've had a lot of accidental discharges. But the thing with the Superman, I think because when I saw that and I saw the trailer and then it said July, I was like, do y'all.
Speaker 2: Got something to bar Surpenheimer this with? I don't know, you might you have a half a barb here.
Speaker 1: You're gonna want a barber. I think you're gonna want a Superman barbin Barbin Man Booperman. You're gonna want to do something with this, because yeah, I feel like this is gonna be a hit. You need something extra with Superman. Not for me. I'm I'm the person who's like I I actually liked Superman Returns. The Brandon Routh, Damn, Kevin Spacey and Brian Singer was the fucking murderers Row of Sex Crims it turns out, but I actually enjoyed those movies. They felt like they were an homage. I mean there was was. It wasn't an homage. It was like a straight up They made it a sequel to the first two Superman movies, which were the I think the last two that anybody really fully got right. And then they gave it over to Zack Snyder, who scared.
Speaker 2: You want to you want to do a little just forecasting.
Speaker 3: This is what comes out in July of twenty twenty five, the same month as Superman. So Superman's July eleventh, July fourth of July, there's a Matt Stone, Mattstone, Trey Parker July second, Jurassic World rebirth July eighteenth.
Speaker 2: I know what you did last summer the Smurfs, And then.
Speaker 1: I know what you did last summer the Smurfs. It's a mashup, mashup, an unlikely mashup because the Trey Parker Matt Stone thing is a Kendrick movie. Like they're doing that with Kendrick Lamar Like what it is?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: Yes, because they directed I think, or we're like behind the heart part whatever where he kept morphing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, wow, So who knows a Kendrick super mad That could be fucking weird. All right, we'll see, well Superman, Drick, will you be myke Kendrick Knight.
Speaker 1: I don't know. It's yeah, No, that's something we'll be worked in. That well shot that off Mike Crypto the dog Man. I feel like we're gonna be hearing this is gonna be the last we heard of this Crypto to dog Man.
Speaker 3: You won't believe how much money the crypto lobby spent to get this character to be called that this is all part of a fucking full court press to normalized crypto.
Speaker 1: Y'all. Don't fucking fall for it. I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: I know he's a beautiful little dog, but don't fall for it.
Speaker 1: Speaking of which, uh Hawk Toua has apparently gone full Kaiser on all our.
Speaker 2: Shout out to Kevin Spacey. Second, Kevin Spacey.
Speaker 1: We're going for and by the way, as it as it's our custom for the final episode of the year, we always go full Kevin Spacey. Every story we'll have a Kevin Spacey reference somehow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, gone for two weeks, dude.
Speaker 1: So as we've covered before, you know, charming uh said you got a hawk two on that thing in that one video and then underratedly when Bill Maher was like do you like jay Z? Do you even know who jays Z is? Uh, she was like, oh, yeah, I like that one song Concrete Jungle Wet Dream to Mayoh. And we were like, all right, I'm I'm here, I'm here for it.
Speaker 2: Give her a three picture deal.
Speaker 1: A star is born. So she then launched a podcast, Uh talked to U and it was originally a hit, and then I think it was more interest. Yeah, people lost it a lot of interest, and then people and then she did a she launched a crypto. She just like went through all the stages of neo internet fame and over the course of a month and a half, and then Rug pulled that crypto, which you know was where you like sell all your chairs right before the thing craters because you've sold all your shares, I think, is the.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, so then everybody else.
Speaker 1: Massive vote of no confidence from the only person launch. It's gotta be great.
Speaker 2: Well look at the.
Speaker 1: Line, what up fucking cell now? So soll uh and so a lot of people left holding the bag since she did that. She I mean, I think her company released a statement being like they they haven't sold anything. We don't know what you're talking about. She has not appeared anywhere, no new episodes of talk to Us, and like that she's gone. She just starts speaking with like a British accent probably actually like South African would be like.
Speaker 3: The said, you know, you're not going to believe what it says underneath my coffee mouth that wow, oh my god.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So anyways, it's uh be interesting to see how this story moves forward. But like I think the like the thing, if they're lying and she really did like sell all her shares, I think that's illegal. Like I don't think you're able to do that. Maybe there's not a lot of regular oh right, right right, you can see.
Speaker 3: I mean, you know, there's also been stuff where like Kim Kardashian got in trouble for doing a really weird.
Speaker 1: Like you're seeing someone else's that she like, I don't know.
Speaker 3: But it was it was sort of it was deceptive because she was like, it's Ethereum max and people are like, are they buying Ethereum or they're buying some weird bizarre.
Speaker 2: Ship coin that you're that shares the same name.
Speaker 1: Well, deceptive, kind of a Usual Suspects detective agent.
Speaker 4: Never mind, Wow, doctor Burtiser, SUI I used to so much.
Speaker 3: Dude, that was my face for whatever, Like this is the best part or when maybe.
Speaker 2: When Billy Baldwin does.
Speaker 1: Give me about yet that part too. It's also clippy flippy for real. Yeah, yeah, that is movies that's also burnt on my brain in a way. That and then but that's one. So like, I go back and I watched Superman one, the Christopher Reeves one with my kids, and it was I it imprinted on me so early. I imprinted on it so early that I'm still like, this is one of the best movies I've ever seen. But I go back and I watch Usual Suspects and I'm like, this doesn't hold up at all. Yeah, this ship is not very good. It's again.
Speaker 3: It's that it's a very fine window where everything that you hit in there will be like, bro, this this is forever art.
Speaker 1: Yes, exactly. That and Teen Wolf are two movies that already I can't believe how much I still love this fucking movie.
Speaker 3: You're like me, You're like, you're looking your living room. He can see this, he can fucking hoop you guys, Get in here, Get in here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he just turned into the Wolf playing basketball. Oh my god, how how does he do with all.
Speaker 2: That ship on?
Speaker 1: I must have so much shit on me. All right, let's take a quick break. We'll come back. We'll check him with Luigi ben Lauden, and we're back. And I mean, if they wanted to do a photo op to make this motherfucker look cool as hell, uh, they did it. Luigi Mangioni pictured entering New York City with just like a fucking main or some shit. Yeah, entire swat team surrounding him with automatic weapons, all shackled up. It's wild.
Speaker 3: The thing is like everyone's like, oh, they're purp walking him. Usually, like for super high profile stuff, it's like you might catch a glimpse or something, but they try not to do that. I guess it seemed as, you know, being a bit prejudicial to be like, look.
Speaker 2: At this fucking guy with all the goons we need around him.
Speaker 3: But a security analyst, I'm like CNN was saying, it was like, I don't think they're doing this because like they think someone's gonna like try and make a new cool band photo Jack Ruby reference, but more.
Speaker 2: An indication that the police might think someone may try.
Speaker 3: To free him or interfere with him being taken into custody, which is like, oh, interesting.
Speaker 1: Prob'b be wild if like Jeff Bezos ran up and shot out, like would assassinate the CEO as that.
Speaker 2: It's like, wait, why did you say neck bone? Is that your that's a gangster name trying around?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but he got an incident free he's being Louci Mangioni's being charged with first and second degree murder, a bunch of weapons charges stocking. So some of the reports indicated that he's been sort of on the tail allegedly of Brian Thompsons's maybe August, And they also added a terrorism I guess modifier bonus to that first degree murder charge bonus, And yeah, that means means, you know, they're basically saying that this was a crime intended to intimidate, to terrorize the civilian population or part of the government, et cetera, et cetera.
Speaker 2: So it's like an anti terror law that came out of nine to eleven.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so yeah, his lawyers are like, they are really piling it on here, thick. But yeah, we will see the things will begin, I'm sure, and very quickly.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean Alvin Bragg is like, there's no place for this kind of thing. And Eric Adams was like, New York City, what.
Speaker 1: And what are your thoughts on the assassination?
Speaker 2: You could do anything.
Speaker 3: You could charge a young vigilante hit man with the same anti terror laws we used to prosecute Al Qaeda.
Speaker 2: Only in New York.
Speaker 1: Let's see what else we got for the people. We got the Hornets, the Charlotte Hornets of NBA fame, did like a little fun give away thing where they hey.
Speaker 2: Why why you why are you carrying their water right now?
Speaker 1: Matt? It was fun And I don't see what this kid's fucking problem is. So during a halftime, like you know, on court game, I don't know exactly what the kid did to deserve this, but uh, he was given by the Hornets mascot a PS five. You can see from the picture it is like cartoon like, oh boy, mister wow. Really you know, he's like his mouth is open, He's like what it really is that you have to say mister too? You do have to say mister. Yeah. Yeah, he's saying mister for sure. And then uh and then they cut. You know, the JumboTron didn't stay on him for that long, and it turns out that was by design because then they took that ship right back and we're like, here's a free Jersey kid get lost, And so people caught wind of this. I don't know how the Hornets thought they were going to get away with this. Yeah, the kid, I guess or his dad like kind of complained and was like, hey, you I don't know if anybody was at the game and saw me get a PS five. They took it back once the camera was off, and so they had to issue this statement. During last night's game, there was an on court skit that missed the mark. The skit included bad decision making and poor communication. Simply put, we turned the ball over and we apologized how do we put this in terms the basketball fan will all over We turned the ball over Like that's not even a good Like that sucks the.
Speaker 3: Most, Like it sounds like you tried to shoot like a logo three and turned your back immediately and like threw up like three like a tray with your hand or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it and it just like didn't even hit the rim. Yeah. Come on. We reached out to the family and are committed to not only making it right, but to exceeding expectations. We will be providing the fan with the PS five that he should have taken home last night, along with a VIP experience to a future game. Our goal is and will remain, to elevate the guest experience for every person that enters Spectrum Center and to show our fans how much we appreciate their relentless support. But it's like the skit missed the mark, Yeah is not no, the skit was a front for you, like fake giving this kid a.
Speaker 2: There was no actually, there actually is no metaphor in basketball for what this was.
Speaker 3: Like, yeah it was. It's like it's it's just immoral. It's just like what what are you doing? You mean, like, hey, we're gonna make ourselves look good, like we just gave this kid a PS five and then yoink it backstage. It's while the dad. The way the dad talks it, it's like it talks about what happened. He's like, we got the PS five. The hornets dancer who actually gave him the PS five. She starts to pack it up for him in the back quote. Then we get kind of like all the way back to backstage, and you know, the guy who kind of found us in the first place, he starts to kind of take it away, and everybody thinks he's joking, because nobody would think he'd be taking the PS five from the kid. It got pretty awkward because eventually he had to make it clear that he wasn't joking, Like what what the fuck was that?
Speaker 1: Like that guy just wanted the PS five give me? What the fuck? Come on, man, no, I'm fucking.
Speaker 2: Given, fucking give it.
Speaker 1: And you know how much he cost? Yeah, yeah, that's it's It is that thing where somebody does something baffling and is like, okay, sorry, like I guess you guys don't get it, Like they're trying to hide it as like a joke. That you aren't getting in some way, and it just like makes it clear that this is a some some manner of sociopath who has never understood a single joke in their entire lives, and they think like a joke is saying you'll do something and not doing it or something. Yeah, weird, it's again.
Speaker 3: And then they're like backstage, you're like, well here we actually have a gift.
Speaker 2: Here take it. What is a kemba walker jersey?
Speaker 1: He doesn't even plan that was played for them in the twelve years. Fuck, this is so old.
Speaker 3: Well fucking I just found it. Okay, Jesus christ Man, you're kids.
Speaker 1: Man, kids? Am I right? He's like looking at the dad. Am I right?
Speaker 2: This fucker like this at home too?
Speaker 1: What sir? He's in tears. That's so wild?
Speaker 2: All right, I kind of missed the mark.
Speaker 1: I guess the joke didn't land.
Speaker 3: It sounds like, yeah, it sounds like some ship like Michael Scott in the office would say after doing some really something exactly like real off color racist ship or something in the office.
Speaker 1: Like Okay, theopathy mixed with like a bad sense of humor and like a desperation to be perceived as funny. Right, oh yeah, yeah yeah, and you could see Michael Scott being like just really wanting the PS five yeah, and he would and would insult the kid to his face, right, yeah, yeah, all right, we have some bad news. Uh. You know, people who've been listening to the show since the pandemic know that we rode hard for hydrochloroquin Uh. Boy god. So there was this one study one there. I would say that our skit of us saying citing this one study thousands of times and only this one study uh missed the mark. So there, this was the thing that so it got with withdrawn, right, it got retracted. This study that said that hydroxychloro quinn was good for battling code.
Speaker 2: This is the one. They all were like, yes.
Speaker 1: Right, because it was not the one that was officially endorsed by the government, so it had that going for it. It was like, see the government's lying and I'm scared to die. Uh, so I need something that bridges that gap. And they found there was a study that was like, hey, this actually seems to work, Like this thing that people started talking about on the internet first seems to work. And uh three of the authors have since been like, could you take my name off that ship. The methodology like is really fucked up. It doesn't seem to wait, this is one of the authors of the study. Oh wait really yeah, you're the authors of the study have called you guys don't like it? Oh boy, well no longer wished to see their names associated with the article. So what do you think happened?
Speaker 3: Is like, do you think it's more like, oh, that was such an l take we had, like we aren't gonna work anymore, Like the grift is over. Like I wonder if they got what they did out of this, and now they're like, we don't want to be associated with this anymore, Like you know what I mean, to the point where they're they're they're they're dirty, they're sullied in the medical field for even penning this thing.
Speaker 1: I'm wondering they've probably I feel like, just this is another case of the woke mind virus getting now. I think it's probably there was a lot of people, even in academia who like I remember there was a Stamford study in the early days of the pandemic that like, when we were all trying to figure out what the fuck was going on, it was like a Stamford epidemiologist and like basically libertarian like got together and we're like the government is making way too big a deal about this, Like this thing's gonna kill like twenty people tops, right, right, and like there was an appetite for that take. So, like, I don't know exactly how it came to be in the first place that there were actual respect like medical professionals who were willing to sign their name onto this. I think it's actually like kind of surprising in our country that there weren't more that, you know, like the way that like what we've learned about how information moves and how universities get funding and all that shit, and yeah, and then like the gravity of the truth just kind of eventually pulled them out of this delusion of like, yeah, this is actually like kind of a tight It was pretty sick actually, all right.
Speaker 2: You know those last couple of studies, they missed the mark.
Speaker 1: They might have missed them. They might have missed the mark a little bit. Kevin Spacey reference for these past two I'm trying to think, do you ever play a character named.
Speaker 2: He pay it forward?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Pay it forward? So they forward and study conspiracy.
Speaker 3: Well, Well we'll put a pen in that one, but definitely fragile house of cards.
Speaker 1: That whole study was built them. It was built on a fragile House of cards. And then the authors had to come back and say, let me be frank.
Speaker 3: Oh Jesus, is he gonna do those weird canceled there not anymore because like people like the time has lapsed in cancelation jail and Hollywood and they're like, Okay, it's just more of a penalty box facey comeback.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah exactly.
Speaker 3: Boxes is actually sounds even worse using minute minor anyway, what else?
Speaker 1: What else? What else? Uh? The War on Christmas has been pretty quiet this year, Like wonder what has barely mentioned it? This has traditionally been their biggest like manufactured seasonal controversy, and last year, like it was mainly focused on target selling a gay nutcrack as they call the black Santa Claus in a wheelchair, But that's really it. It's like they're more focused on woke mind virus getting its hands all over. Yeah. Yeah, they want to shut the government down to you, and they also want to pokem on shutting the government down, just like Kevin Spacey and House of Cards. I haven't seen it.
Speaker 3: Okay, he cannot throw a baseball, I'll tell you that, but there's some weird scenes he's like throw like pitching to like blow a steam off.
Speaker 1: Anyway, I'm not talking about.
Speaker 3: Vin Space in House of Cards. Yeah, yeah, it's like it's weir. It looks it's it looks alien. Yeah, it looks like a guy who's like a like a thespian who's like, like I can mimic the motion of.
Speaker 1: Throwing a ball. Yeah, like an alien like k Pax. All right, according to.
Speaker 4: UH.
Speaker 1: According to a recent youga of poll, only twenty three percent of Americans believe there is a war on Christmas in the US, which is down from just a decade ago where that number was around fifty percent, which is wild. But now the thing that we're starting to see, it's moving in the opposite direction, where now we're seeing people uh start to take shots at the like standard Christmas traditions for being not Jesus enough.
Speaker 2: Oh that's gonna be a hard one to win, y'all.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, but Myles, I would love for this to be the direction that they go. They just keep give them an inch and they're just like and you know, what else Santa is Satan?
Speaker 3: Yeah, uh huh oh that that's that Jack Black movie that's out, Dear Santa.
Speaker 1: Yeah, do you know you heard about this, folks.
Speaker 2: It's about who's writing a letter to Santa.
Speaker 3: But I think he's like slightly dyslexic, so he writes Dear Satan. So the letter that he puts in the magical mailbox ends up going to HG Double hockey Sticks and he summons fucking you know, Bill's.
Speaker 2: A bub him Wow. And they become friends.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's like cute, cute Satan. Yeah, he like feels bad.
Speaker 2: He's like, oh shit, this kid thinks I'm fucking Santa.
Speaker 1: Wow. And it's played by Jack Black and Santa. Yeah, it is played by Jack Black. Wow. Yeah that's fun. I like it. That's a good premise. Is that out? Yeah? Yeah, it's out already.
Speaker 3: It's like there's like seven hundred of these weird celebrity facing Like there's a Ben Stiller one too, that's out.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Just look around, folks. There's Christmas shit everywhere.
Speaker 1: Christmas everywhere. But yeah, they're mad at the hypocrisy of people who quote pretend to be devoted Christians who care a lot about Christ's birth when they really don't.
Speaker 3: Oh no, y'all are in for a shock about a lot of the other things that is in the Bible that they don't care about.
Speaker 1: Like they they still are weird, Like that's the thing. Like the the Democrats seized on like they're weird, right, and everyone's like, yeah, they're weird. Democrats were like, Okay, I just wanted to point it out. We're not gonna mention it anymore. But like that, they still haven't really faced any consequences for how weird they are. So I feel like they're going to continue to progressively get weirder and weirder.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, to the point where it's like the least fun person ever is like making all their rules and everyone's.
Speaker 1: Like, dude, shut up, Yeah, yeah, exactly doing that. But the fuck we we Trump. We won.
Speaker 3: It's like yeah, yeah, but I'm still I still need to have my Santa Non Jesus Christmas.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, what the fuck do you think this is?
Speaker 1: Anyways, Well, we'll keep an eye on it. But I would love to be on the side of Santa Claus and the War on Christmas man, Uh.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean, you'd fight on Santa side.
Speaker 1: I'd fight on Santa side for the like non overtly Christian parts of the of the holiday celebrations, Santa and fucking you know, Santa fucking and people getting a little bit drunk. You know you all the time, from the food, the desserts, the sweets.
Speaker 3: The fact that you would fight on Santa side again demonstrates you were always against me because I will always fight on the side of Christ.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's well established on this show.
Speaker 1: Well established anything else. We want to leave the people with.
Speaker 3: No just a general thank you for your your continued support and you know, we were honored that.
Speaker 2: You continue to listen to the show. Post how much you listen to the show.
Speaker 3: We are so heartened by the fact that you would choose to listen to us talk nonsense time and now so much we rest our weary brains for just a few a bit of respite or respite depending on where you are in the world. And yeah, just I think we you know, Jack and I always grateful. Shout out to everybody that works on the show. Shout out Brian the Editor, shout out Justin, super produced Justice, super producers, Babe, Victor, Catherine, always.
Speaker 2: Watch over in Spirit.
Speaker 3: Uh you know, also Becca always watching over in Spirit.
Speaker 1: We see not they've moved on to other shows. But yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: But I mean like we're a lowly show and they work on like ones that get like people like Ariana Grande on and every time I ask arian for something, of police officer shows up at my house the next day. But anyway, yeah, I hope everyone has a RESTful holiday. You get what you need out of it, you don't get what you don't want out of it.
Speaker 1: And yeah, have a great, great year. And thank you Myles. You're one of the great people to work with. I couldn't do this get get on Mike with anybody else. I don't think tis this week when I was six.
Speaker 2: I don't know what the fuck that's about.
Speaker 1: Not this.
Speaker 3: You should have just canceled it. Not as off sick, no, no, and the same show. I've loved doing the show since day one. And you know what, Jack, it's like, it's like it's like the first day. It's like our first date. Every time every you know, yeah, where.
Speaker 1: Guys, No, guy's not gonna make it to days. Shit just sweat through an overcoat.
Speaker 2: I swear to god, he pulled a diaper out from his under.
Speaker 1: All right, thank you guy, Yeah, I do just to reiterate, like, thank you for listening, thank you guys for being such a great community, and like that consistently the thing we always hear from our guests, all of our guests. Returning guests are always like you guys actually have the best listeners. Like they come up to me at a show and aren't weird and are like really nice and like are you know, show great support, So we we really appreciate y'all. We hope you have a great holiday. We will be dropping holiday episodes all over the place. I think we've got some really fun ones for you, So stay tuned to the feed, but have a great, RESTful holiday and we will see you in the new year with more regular episodes. Will talk to you all there. Bye bye bye h
Speaker 3: M hm.