Speaker 1: Good morning, campers. Today is the day we've all been waiting for. We're going to dive deeper than we ever have before. Remember, no guts, no glory. This could be dangerous, but the rewards, oh, the rewards could be great. It doesn't even dangerous.
Speaker 2: He sounds completely unhinged. Yeah, you're telling me. I just need to get through the sting God, anything crazy happening? All right, Morgan, you're good to go. I mean with the compass, that is got it. Let's find this treasure. Lead the way and stay safe. We've got your back, Brooks. Are you good with the walkies?
Speaker 3: Well, technically it's a radio transmitter. Those walkies wouldn't last a minute down.
Speaker 2: There, right, radio transmitter then.
Speaker 3: Morgan, Remember I'll talk to you, but you won't be able to talk back. Push the button on your mask once for okay, and twice if you're in trouble got it.
Speaker 4: Once all good, Twice for trouble. One's all good, twice for trouble one's all good.
Speaker 5: Already, guys, they're loading the boats team on three one two, Jack, just get going already, right, Sorry.
Speaker 3: Okay, Morgan, stay sharp. Hate isn't far behind you.
Speaker 6: Guys.
Speaker 2: Come on, Morgan, just a little further. I see the shipwreck. You just gotta get in there and follow that compass. This is a lot easier said than done. Man, Jack looks so chill. Why is it he freaking out? Deep breath, Savory. Just keep a lookout and cover Morgan's back. That's all we can do. Wait, she made it, and she's moving aboard already.
Speaker 5: What was that?
Speaker 2: My life sucked?
Speaker 6: Organ, Morgan?
Speaker 4: We're coming, hey, Morgan, hang on.
Speaker 2: To say that dive didn't end how I hoped it would. As an extreme understatement, it ended completely and utterly and almost the worst way possible. Not only did I put my friend in danger, but we also ended the day even further from uncovering the truth. Morgan didn't deserve this. I'm just not sure what's do next. How are you feeling, Morgan?
Speaker 4: Gotta say I've been better, but I'll be okay.
Speaker 2: Man, the board really got your leg.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Seven stitches later, and I still can't figure out what I pulled to start such an avalanche down there?
Speaker 2: Did you see anything anything?
Speaker 4: I saw everything. A really old looking chest was in reach, and I know it's what we've been looking for.
Speaker 2: So I guess the dive wasn't wasn't all for nothing. I feel so bad this happened to you.
Speaker 4: Absolutely not, Avery, This isn't your fault. I chose to go down there.
Speaker 2: This old leg.
Speaker 4: It'll feel in no time.
Speaker 2: I guess you're right. I should probably take the compass back for now. With that new pile of wood, I'm gonna need some kind of direction because you won't be diving anytime soon.
Speaker 4: Right about that sure thing, it's just.
Speaker 2: The compass. I had it around my neck on a tane.
Speaker 5: It's gone.
Speaker 2: Calm down, Morgan, Calm down. Maybe it fell off after we pulled you out of the water, or maybe it's on the path or Jack took it. We have to find it. If that finds it, we're done. Grab my shoes over there.
Speaker 4: I'm fine, I've gotta find this thing.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, but take it slow. You don't need to busting up in your stitches. I'll go find Jack and Brooks to see if they have it. You just take it slow and go check the path back towards the shore. Got it nice and slow?
Speaker 4: Oh we don't have time for nice and slow.
Speaker 2: Guys. Answer Avery.
Speaker 5: You literally just left like thirty minutes ago.
Speaker 2: Weren't you gonna see Morgan? Yes? I did. Do you have the compass?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 5: Why would I have it?
Speaker 2: Cause it's gone? Jack Brooks, do you have it?
Speaker 3: Nope, I wasn't even down there.
Speaker 2: Great, it's missing. Our biggest clue for this whole mystery is lost.
Speaker 5: We'll go look by the beach. Maybe it just fell off there or something.
Speaker 3: I'll brew on metal detector.
Speaker 1: You brought a metal detector too, Yeah, of course I told you.
Speaker 3: Tech was my thing.
Speaker 2: Fine, just make sure nobody sees you. I'm going to find Morgan. Maybe she found it on the path.
Speaker 4: There's no way I dropped it when they rushed me to get stitches.
Speaker 2: If it didn't fall off.
Speaker 4: Underwater, and if Jack and Brooks don't have it, it only leaves one other option, Professor Hayes and Thatch. Oh, come on, Morgan, leave it to me. I sit all up. I should have stayed in my lane, stayed out of the spotlight, and out of this mess. I just can't waste any more time out here. I'm checking his office. If they catch me, they catch me.
Speaker 2: Not much to lose.
Speaker 4: Anyways, Colley, this is like walking into a library, only no one seems to know how to reshelf anything. Shakespeare, early American maps, topography, and pirates of the early Ages talk about research. It's like that just devoted his entire life to this one thing. Wait, there's this door, Director Edward. That can't write director.
Speaker 1: No way.
Speaker 4: The compass, it's right there on his desk. They're in there, man, I hope they didn't hear me walk in. Where's that recorder? Now there in my pocket?
Speaker 5: Thatch?
Speaker 1: And this is it?
Speaker 6: This compass is exactly what we've been looking for all this time, the markings, the et on the side, it's exactly described.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, but are you sure? I can't stand to blow my cover, not now, not while we are so close.
Speaker 6: Oh, this is it all right? The treasure must be where that kid got hurt. The good thing, she won't be diving anymore. Seems like we had some competition on our hands. Or she didn't tell us about this compass she found.
Speaker 1: Just to make sure to keep an eye on her. Don't want anyone else to finding out about this, Not while we're so close. Call the excavators. We'll get them in here. Once all these kids are long gone, when their parents come pick them.
Speaker 6: Up, we'll be rich Thatch, No we're kids. No we're kids. No we're teaching or researching.
Speaker 1: Just us in a big old pilot.
Speaker 6: Go their names on it.
Speaker 1: Don't get ahead of yourself, Johnny. Now call those excavators to come. The day after all these kids leave, won't be needing them anymore.
Speaker 2: Right on it.
Speaker 4: Wait till I tell Avery,